Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Hey, let me talk to Brandy right on line five. He has been chilling. Hey Brandy, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey, Brandy was going on?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I've been listening since early two thousands, and I wanted to know, like, do you also keep in touch with like all intern Paul Wall or like any of the other other intern Buddy.
Speaker 4: Sam, I guess it depends. Some interns I have no idea where they are. Some I'll see pop up in socials.
Speaker 1: Some work here. I mean some of the show. Ray Mundo, he was an.
Speaker 4: Intern years and years and years and years ago, mighty years and years and years ago.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Morgan number one, who is now my manager, was intern years. So we have those relationships. Some of them now are like successful, like doing real estate. But then some of them, Yeah, had no idea Lexi singing. Yeah, Lexie Hayden, she I think we're playing her on the glitter on the on the Women of Country Show like she was an intern. So the answer is possibly, Paul. I don't know what's happened to Paul Wall, do you.
Speaker 2: Guys, Paul Walls, married, got two or three kids.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm friends with him on Facebook, so it's I see it pop up every once in a while. Uh, he just took a trip to Atlanta. I saw him in front of you.
Speaker 1: Must follow once because you know a lot of you poke them.
Speaker 2: I don't poke, but I flirt. Yeah, yeah, but I think he took I guess there's an outcast mural or something. I saw him take a picture in front.
Speaker 1: Of that, and so he's thriving.
Speaker 2: So he's thriving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the.
Speaker 4: Interns, it's a mixed batch. Some we do, some we don't. Some we kind of keep up with, Like Sydney, I know what she's up to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just had a kid.
Speaker 1: I follow her on like some social media stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sizzle tried to friend me on Facebook and I didn't accept Sizzle. He's the one that was twenty one when he had too.
Speaker 1: Much to drink.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I remember, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh you took him out and got him way drunk. I remember that, But I remember who that. I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the interned Sizzle.
Speaker 1: He uh yeah, what I know if he was, Yes.
Speaker 2: He turned twenty one, he met up with me on Sixth Street, and me, being the good person that I am, was like, Hey, you want to drink? You want to drink? And he always said yes, So I kept getting him drinks and by then the night we were in the ambulance.
Speaker 4: We have an intern that's on Saturday Night Live right now. Yep, M Devin Walker.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: He even writes like he went to Texas State, which is because we were in Texas forever and they asked, outside of your classes, what were you involved with the Texas State? He says, I was an intern for the Bobby Won't show in Austin now on SNL, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Do you ever see him on there?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I don't really watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't either.
Speaker 4: You do funny, that's awesome. Yeah, I don't see many unless I watch a clip on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we have the DVR set to record it, but we don't really ever go back and watch it.
Speaker 1: Do we have a name for him?
Speaker 4: That's that's really cool to him to be able to do that, because to do that you have to go chase it. Like that doesn't lucky. You don't talk too of that. That's skill, you know, something just doesn't happen, and they're like, Oh, you just said something really funny. You're now on Saturday Nut Live, like you have to go chase that dream. That's really cool. They asked him, was comedy on your radar during your time at Texas State? He said, not in any way, shape or form. It genuinely did not occur to me that I could do comedy until I was twenty three, And it really didn't occur to me until I was out of undergrad there was even a possibility.
Speaker 1: So when he was with us, he didn't do common.
Speaker 2: No, he was kind of quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was quiet.
Speaker 2: It was kind of high out.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Brandy. That's the answer.
Speaker 3: There any other question you have, Yeah, the gobble off you know I used to do that? Is that can you'll bring it back? Or is there a reason why still haven't done it.
Speaker 4: We've done it sporadically during Thanksgiving, I get. I think it just depends on what kind of mood we're in right before we leave for Thanksgiving break.
Speaker 1: If we're like in a good mood, we're going to gobble it, we hit it.
Speaker 4: If not, we're like somebody sick or exhausted, We're like, you know, I don't feel.
Speaker 5: Like gobbling, but I'm sure we could do it this year.
Speaker 1: It right now, No, that's the kind of mood. It happens Thanksgiving, what.
Speaker 5: Happens giving would make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brandy will make a note to at least address it when Thanksgiving comes up.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything else?
Speaker 3: No, that's it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, thank you for calling. Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Alright, bye bye.
Speaker 4: It's the first of the month. I'm going to do first of the month famous first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is the first man to walk on the moon?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 1: That was example questions.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's getting my paper ready to write it down.
Speaker 1: We'll do buzzes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buzz is more, especially in posha.
Speaker 4: A right, who is everybody's first friend? On Myspacex's calm?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 6: We the people, Amy, Amy, the first three words of the.
Speaker 1: Constitution barely correct?
Speaker 5: Barely What was I about to say?
Speaker 1: Nothing? You just were stalling.
Speaker 2: You get to it.
Speaker 1: You can't buzz in if you're not ready. I was ready, you were not ready.
Speaker 6: I feel like the cadence said that was just fine, first three words of the constitution.
Speaker 4: But the question was, are the first three words of what important documents. So you were just repeating back words to stall. It's okay, you got it, Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: But you've been warned.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: What was the first permanent English settlement in America?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, lunchbox, James down good.
Speaker 1: See that's dirty Amy, that's dirty was dirty dog.
Speaker 2: That was pretty funny though.
Speaker 4: It's dirty dog and I went everywhere. Now I want everybody out there to know Amy kicked on. She's dirty dogs sometimes.
Speaker 5: And how's that dirty dog? He said it?
Speaker 4: You didn't buz at a time, but you still wanted the credit for it. You should only get the credit you want intelligence credit. That's dirty dog, will be dirty dog in it. Who was the first country artist to sell over ten millions lunchbox, Garth Brooks.
Speaker 1: Correct, he's on fire.
Speaker 4: Who was the first Secretary of Treasury in the United States?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 6: Amy John Adams Maybe he was secretary under lunchbox?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: George Washington, George Washington.
Speaker 4: Alexander Hamilton, Yeah, things about we need to be in debt because if we're in debt to other countries. That was Hamilton's very surfacy, brilliant idea was if we borrow a bunch of money from other countries. We will be able to stay a country because they're never going to let us die if.
Speaker 1: We owe them money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that play?
Speaker 1: Huh great thinking? Yeah, yeah, I saw that and you didn't know the answer.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a trick question. I thought maybe George Washington was president and whatever.
Speaker 1: The first music video played on MTV.
Speaker 2: Was Lunchbox go Ahead, Video Killed the Radio Star?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Was video Killed the Radio Star? My gosh, what was the name of the artist?
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, Amy won't get it, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I feel like we've said it before though, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The Buggles, the Buggles, I don't even know if we're keeping score.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm winning, are you three?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Who is first American woman to go to space? Amy?
Speaker 5: Sally Ride.
Speaker 4: Nice job if you were close on that, Cadence, But I didn't think you're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Sally Field.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have been right, but we laughed. We'd got to get laugh out of that. One.
Speaker 4: Who is the first character to join Dorothy's entourage in the Wizard of Obox ten Man, No no idea, Amy, Amy the line scarecrow What was the first day to ratify the US Constitution?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. Lunch lunch Fox, Virginia.
Speaker 5: No ratify Amy Vermont.
Speaker 1: Delaware the first date until they say it.
Speaker 4: What actor was the first and only actor to win the Oscar for Best Actor three times and is known for his method acting.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, Lunchbox. That guy joking Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would have accepted that guy, but I can't accept walking Phoenix.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not correct.
Speaker 5: The guy that played Abe Lincoln. His name is Give me a hint.
Speaker 6: I won't take the point. Just give me a hint because I'm out at my brain right now. Just a little tiny.
Speaker 1: There's a hyphen in his last name.
Speaker 5: I need a different hint.
Speaker 1: Just Daniel d Lewis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: H of course, that's it. I told you the answer.
Speaker 6: I didn't know it was Dave Lewis. I thought it was Daniel day Lewis.
Speaker 4: What was the first American TV network in nineteen thirty nine? Loves Rock Lunchbox ABC incorrect, the first one? You say it is famous? First first of the month.
Speaker 5: Yes, what did he say?
Speaker 1: He can't tell you matter?
Speaker 5: Dang it.
Speaker 4: CBS incorrect, NBC, You guys needed one to three. You missed you the other two?
Speaker 1: What do you mean one three? What was the first NBC odds were one and three? Ab C, NBC, CBS, and you guys putt Fox?
Speaker 5: That was not an the one that the peacock was first. I'm trying to do association here.
Speaker 1: Who invented radio for the first time?
Speaker 5: Amy, Amy, Markney.
Speaker 1: Weird way to say it? Well accept it? Marconi?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What was the first movie to make one billion? Rock?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox Titanic yep Boom, thank you. What was the first sport played on the moon?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 5: Golf?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 5: Wow, came on?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's score? Mike four?
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Who is the first and only artist to win CMA Entertainer of the Year seven times? Lunchbox Tarth Brooks correct Boom, who is known as the first Avenger and had a Marvel movie?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox Captain America?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: What he's heating up?
Speaker 4: What actor, producer and entrepreneur was the first person to have a million followers on Twitter in two thousand and Amy, Oh Ashton Kutcher, Yeah wow, good job.
Speaker 2: Oh producer. I was thinking music?
Speaker 4: What actor was the first person to be named Sexiest Alive Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: I don't know Lunchbox Pierce Brosnan, Wild Guests, Well, people like that guy.
Speaker 1: He was the incorrect just out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: It's not a bad Yes, go ahead, Tom Selleck.
Speaker 4: Mel Gibson, Lech botches Up won four questions to go. What was the first feature linked animated movie released by Disney in nineteen Cinderella No.
Speaker 1: Nineteen thirty seven, nineteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Seven, and it was animated?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox, Yeah, Mary Poppins not animated?
Speaker 1: When I came out?
Speaker 4: Now Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs y that in the thirties. Three questions left. Who was the first female solo artist to be inducted into the Country Music Amy, Dolly, no dang it to be inducted in the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: Don't I know?
Speaker 2: M Who is a female artist? Lunchbox June Carter Cash.
Speaker 4: Patsy Klein. Two questions left, Amy, do you want to be the guy? Who was the first band to perform in The Ed Sullivan Show February nineteen Amy Beatles correct nineteen sixty four, correct last question.
Speaker 1: For all the marbles. Wow.
Speaker 4: Tied Up Action Comics Number one is the first comic book featuring what famous superheroes. Amy Mattman incorrect in nineteen thirty eight Lunchbox Yeah, Superman.
Speaker 6: Wow, I just had to make a gues Wow man.
Speaker 1: You did good. There's no real prize. There's no.
Speaker 2: A month with a win though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wake Up, wake Up, wake Up with the first of the month.
Speaker 2: First of the get Up, Get Up, Get Up, wrong song, No, it's right song, wait, wait go wake up, wake Up in the morning.
Speaker 6: No, I was doing wake Up, wake Up mor the month and again wake Up wake Up.
Speaker 4: You're doing bull Dogs and army as when you're singing it, though it sounds like you're doing wake Up, wake Up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Read is doing.
Speaker 5: Another song.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, here's the issue we had with the mail bag. They did all this research like once every two years they'll do research on the show, and mostly it's just like they'll play segments and people will listen to the segments and if they like it, they push a button. If they like it more, they keep they push a different button. If they don't like it, they and the segment did really well with how we do it. And it's not that we invented the wheel because a lot of people do feedback. But I would just get so many emails and we would address them and it turned into like an advice thing. But the problem was people did not know the name of it because it was so generic. They're like, oh, we like it when they do this, but then they would ask a difficult people, hey, what do you think about Boby's mail bag? And they'd be like, I don't know what that would they answer emails?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: So the name didn't matter if people didn't know really what was happening, but they loved when they were hearing it.
Speaker 1: So we've changed the name of it a.
Speaker 4: Little bit, and I had record a jingle for it because the jingle we have now is got to remail and we read it on gear now, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't Bobby's mail by egg. So we had to we sat and meet in a boardroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Me, Mike and Scuba just pitched out name ideas. We wanted to keep it the same, but we had to put a name a little more texture on it so people will remember it even though it's the same exact segment I forgot, Well.
Speaker 5: When do you get the songs, Mike.
Speaker 1: What do we call it? The Yeah, Bobby's anonymous inbox.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, And then so I sent read kind of like a melody if I start on my phone. I was like, do whatever you want to with it. But it's called the Anonymous Inbox video maybe this is it.
Speaker 5: But like when you're reading on other voice med mode.
Speaker 1: Things not working.
Speaker 7: But I'm gonna pay a little bit of money to do a jingle for the show that we play every day.
Speaker 1: It doesn't need to be more than like twenty seconds though, but we're getting rid of the mail bag and we had a jingle there.
Speaker 7: So, but it's called the anonymous in box, which is the mail bag, and it should go like something like, it's the anonymous inbox, send us to your the anonymous sendbox and anonymous inbox, let's open up the mail bag.
Speaker 1: Something like that. You gotta put mail bag at the end of it.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's it, and then just keep playing some music after it the track so I.
Speaker 1: Can talk over it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So like the anonymous part because I feel like sometimes when people send in their signing their name, but we.
Speaker 1: Never want to say that, we never want to say their name accidentally, and I feel terrible about.
Speaker 6: It, I know, but so like you, that's why you always do the you know the funny like you know.
Speaker 1: Mom with the problem with them do that though now.
Speaker 6: I know some of them do that, but in case if they don't, then one is just a sign to them, just in case they don't.
Speaker 1: Want their name.
Speaker 5: And that's what because then you'd have to go back and be like, hey, are you cool if you read this.
Speaker 4: Or we just they signed their name, we say their name or yeah, so it's just and I just said him, I just sent him a melody, so I don't know what he's gonna do with it, but I was like, it's the anonymoumum.
Speaker 1: Give it and then boom, it's there.
Speaker 4: So I'll see what he's coming back with it because I didn'tive him any lyrics other than the melody and the name of it.
Speaker 1: So he's recording.
Speaker 6: That done, will implement.
Speaker 4: It, yeah, but without a big to do, just because we don't need to be like we're changing it because it's exact same segment. So we're like, all right, let's open the mail bag with the anonymous mailbox, and then we slowly transition it to where we can just get ready to say in the mail bag.
Speaker 1: But that's what we've been dealing.
Speaker 2: Cool, that's a lot of stress for I don't know, not for you.
Speaker 4: No, Okay, let's do a little little break here, a little mid roll. We'll come back. We're gonna play this voice mail. We got this last night go ahead.
Speaker 8: So recently, my husband and I took a trip and we were using our credit cards points and we decided to splurge and spoil ourselves and do first class. And so we're really excited and I get on the plane and in front of us is a couple with a baby. The baby was fussy, he cried, and I don't know, it just was kind of a bummer because we were so excited about first class and then we sat behind a crying baby the whole flight. So what do you think should babies be allowed in first class? Am I being incredibly selfish? I'm just wondering your thoughts. Thanks, love the show.
Speaker 4: I think babies should be allowed in first class, but I think you're also you have the right to feel annoyed by it. But I also think the parents didn't want the baby being fussy either, meaning they weren't like yes, the baby's fussy.
Speaker 1: It's going to really run everybody's day.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things, and I travel a lot, I would say more than ninety five percent of people. Noise canceling headphones have changed the game when it comes to criers on airplanes. Back in the day, you just put headphones on. You hear the music, turn it away. Yeah you can if you have like some AirPods that are the last couple generations or some headphones there. You don't hear the baby unless the baby's like vomiting on you. You really don't hear anything. You don't even hear the loud plane the whole time. So I can understand your frustration because you never fly first class, so you do and you'd like for it to be a pleasurable experience. But I would say generally on a plane, if you're going to fly, if you don't fly a lot, take your best headphones and hopefully they're newer and they have noise canceling. Because this really isn't an issue for me anymore. When there are crying babies on planes and I can escape that by just putting two a pair of AirPods in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just unfortunate. Yah, that was their trip.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and I don't think it's selfish to feel that way unless you went no babies, you can feel how you feel.
Speaker 1: You deserve to have that feeling.
Speaker 6: I mean, and if the baby wasn't let's say, allowed in first class, you never know, there may be a baby in the second row right behind first class.
Speaker 5: It's still going to bother you. So baby on a plane is a baby on a plane.
Speaker 1: No flying first class sometimes I don't know what the heck is going on back there? What there's a whole gap in the middle as a curtain.
Speaker 5: You would still hear a baby if they were in the.
Speaker 6: First row of what do they call it where we sit normal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coach.
Speaker 1: I think they call that economy. I think they call it peasants coach economy. A coach, Well, I wouldn't hear it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't hear a baby next to me if it was like and they're even the road next with the good headphones, you don't hear that.
Speaker 5: So you just I'm going to get some of those those.
Speaker 4: They're basically any now if if you get them in the last couple of years, if they're like airport you'res amy.
Speaker 1: Do you wear with a wire? I'm surprised you hear.
Speaker 4: Anything out of that, no noise canceling or anything. Yeah, I have I guess a soup can with a rope.
Speaker 6: Basically, I still have my I lost my air pod charger, so I can't charge them right now, So I have my I use my wire when I'm walking, like if I'm taking a dog with the walk now, I have a wire on my phone the cord and it gets all tangled with the leash. Gosh, how did we do this back in the day.
Speaker 5: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: One of the greatest inventions is the AirPod charger that also charges the AirPods. So even if you can't put the AirPod charger on a charger, as long as it was charged once your AirPods that now you put them back in the charger.
Speaker 1: The charger charges the AirPods. It's so great. I don't even know what I don't know what you're saying. Are you serious right now? I have no idea what organ are you looking at them? Like? What plan are you from?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not sure if they just didn't understand it.
Speaker 6: Basically, like you're talking about the holder that puts the air pods in.
Speaker 5: Right, the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the case.
Speaker 5: The charger is the charger. Yeah, but that has to be charged.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if.
Speaker 4: The AirPods die, you can put them back in the case withoututting the case on the charger and it charges them itself.
Speaker 1: It's like a double charge. Yes, that's cool. I mean a lunchbox that I think gaming was just gonna be. Like your your headphone's there that you're wearing.
Speaker 5: I don't have to charge them.
Speaker 1: They're the old nineteen ninety nine Apple wires. You wear them for the show. It's crazy. You don't have to charge them. That's great. But they won't work unless you're plugging it into something. There's no blue tooth. But they won't die.
Speaker 5: They will not die.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I have to wiggle the connection down here, Like the wires are getting a little wonky.
Speaker 4: Why don't you get what? So, why don't you get some better what? Not even air pods, because Bluetooth will.
Speaker 5: Work on those shoes.
Speaker 2: Like why do you wear like these?
Speaker 1: Not even headphones? I would say, get better?
Speaker 6: The headphones hurt my No, no, no, guys, I've been doing the show for eighteen years.
Speaker 5: I wore headphones for a long time and it would hurt my scalp.
Speaker 1: You're not letting me speak.
Speaker 4: You're picking on me here, You're not like you're picking on me like everybody says you do. You can get other wired like your ear buds.
Speaker 1: Now I wouldn't even do in re.
Speaker 5: Ear, yeah, because I don't need that's fancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but these are really cheap inter rerears that aren't like molded in my ear.
Speaker 5: But I could get those.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even say that.
Speaker 4: You could get a better version of wired from the last I don't know, twenty five years.
Speaker 5: These came free with my first iPhone.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid, all right, they did.
Speaker 4: The question is if blank were an Olympic sport, what would you get the gold in? I have some ideas for everybody here on the show, but Amy, if blank were an Olympic sport, you would get the gold and the following things, and then you can give me something that you think if they were like, all right, the world's best they've gathered together and our early favorite on at the gold for spoiling TV shows and movies is Amy could be up on the podium there. I would say you'd be the favorite to win the gold in talking on the phone and not stopping talking. A lot of people are good at talking.
Speaker 1: Just it's a commitment.
Speaker 4: Okay, the one hundred this is how your your athletic ability shines through here, the one hundred meter dash to the bathroom to pee.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we got a bathroom jump.
Speaker 5: Gone, here's the deal.
Speaker 6: Whenever I'm running to the broom, I'm like, why do I not run more?
Speaker 5: This is easy? I feel great, And.
Speaker 6: I guess it's just the distance isn't long enough to make money feel anything, right, But I mean I do feel pretty athletic when I'm running the bathroom.
Speaker 4: You'd also win the gold in how long can you drive on e and get to the places you need to get with no gas?
Speaker 1: Sure doesn't that's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anymore I had Amy would get gold and able to drive into stationary objects because she says fire, hydrants, curbs, poles, walls, I mean garage, basketball goals.
Speaker 6: Over the years, just as many many many minutes, many years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been successful in a successful Olympian for a lot of years.
Speaker 2: You are incredible.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just it's not as bad as it sounds when you look at how much time.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many of those objects have you run into over the years.
Speaker 4: I don't want to jinx myself, so I'll sta out of this conversation. I also don't believe in the jinks, but just in case, there's a guy I was watching vision the Olympics on the oldest American Olympian and the youngest. And the youngest is a sixteen year old girl on the gymnastics team who just won a gold. And the oldest is like a fifty six year old man who rides the horses like a questrian. And they were like badges and stuff on their clothes.
Speaker 1: It looks like they fought in war. The jockey it's not a jockey because the jockey bee horse racing. I don't know what they call him. A questrian rider.
Speaker 4: It could be, but I feel like it's not a jockey because they're dressed in like formal wear.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: And how do they get the horses a rich sport? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: How do they get the horses to Paris.
Speaker 5: And really on a boat?
Speaker 1: No? No, they take them. Yeah, they fly them right.
Speaker 6: Like right?
Speaker 5: This is why they feel they fly horses?
Speaker 1: Yes, confirmed, Okay, I would think they fly.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a plane that can fit a horse in it?
Speaker 5: Yes, for sure, there's planes, tanks.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna start he's gonna start freaking out.
Speaker 2: Do what. I don't think they're gonna give a military plane to fly a horse over there.
Speaker 5: They have the would get like a what he's seventeen?
Speaker 4: The horse walks into you know those little pods when you move and some people have in front of their house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it may be called pod.
Speaker 4: They have a version of those that a horse gets into m and then that pod goes onto the plane because those compartments in the bottom of the planes are quite large.
Speaker 1: And well don't they also like for zoos and stuff like?
Speaker 5: How do you think panda's from China get over here?
Speaker 2: Never thought about it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw they've Yes, a panda recently flew. I think here I.
Speaker 5: Was sail was the pilot was a boat? Like a boat would be like?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 5: How do we know? How a think about for us?
Speaker 6: Sometimes the algadude is so painful on our ears and our bodies, and we're so uncomfortable in these poor animals they have to be up there.
Speaker 2: What about turbulent horse doesn't want to handle turbulence. Well, if the oxygen mask comes down, you can't put it on.
Speaker 4: I also think my dog who just had a ear infection because we had Josie on the show today, Doctor Josie, and.
Speaker 1: My dog's gotta lose a little bit of way.
Speaker 4: But he also has an Bulldogs get ear infection, it's like crazy and he gets them constantly. He can't even tell us he has the ear infection, like we just have to like check and find out. And he's probably like ears killing him, doesn't not to say anything. Yeah, and how if we didn't find out.
Speaker 1: The poor dog.
Speaker 4: He's just like, my life sucks because my ear hurts all the time and he can't tell me as ear hurts.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 4: Just like the horse with the auction mask. He's like, I a need oxygen. Why can't somebody put.
Speaker 5: The mask on hand on a plane?
Speaker 4: Exactly, lunch Box, you'd win the gold for not showering.
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 4: Getting sick and getting people sick, like we put a bunch of people in a room and you would win gold. And making sure that everybody got your disease. Scrolling Facebook and talking to friends from high school on chat. I'm pretty good while doing an activity that's more important. Yes, yeah, double tasking, and then you would also win the goal for doing nothing, the gold for doing nothing. It'd be a really cool thing. Okay, you just do nothing.
Speaker 2: I could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just well you just exist. I have some for me. What do you think? What would you before I read the ones I put for me.
Speaker 5: Being on time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have that one too.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, ready, go who gets it closest to the millisecond?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who doesn't? I mean works too much. I don't know how you what?
Speaker 1: Gold? That's just agree with that one, but okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I put eating whole boxes of cereal in a single setting without the intention of eating a whole box of cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, fits the most pieces of gum in their mouth at one time?
Speaker 1: Eating a whole pack of gum.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I gave myself a gold for that one. I would say keeping the room cold regardless of where I am, that's freezing, Like, get the metals ready, We're about to go full Laska boys.
Speaker 2: I mean I walk out of here, and I mean it is like ninety eight degrees outside and I am a in hoodie and pants, and it's like, it's so dope.
Speaker 5: Turning hobbies into work.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Gold. You mean chasing dreams and finding fulfillment love.
Speaker 5: No, I mean turning hobbies into work.
Speaker 4: How about gold loading the dishwasher once a year and then demanding credit for it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, though, Gold. Gold.
Speaker 6: I would like to nominate myself for gold. Like whenever I was singing about this, I went something like that, I've worked really hard at that. I feel as though it would put me on the stage of there of like receiving at least a bronze or a silver, and it would be co parenting gold silver or because I'm not always perfect at it, but I do think that I'm proud of myself more times than I'm not.
Speaker 1: Feels too serious and healthy for us to give you that reward. Okay, so we'll tike stupid stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, but you should give what what would you be proud of.
Speaker 1: Yourself for world's best PERSONA gold?
Speaker 5: Generous gold?
Speaker 4: No, just best all around okay in every way, basically a saint right un See.
Speaker 1: That's why we don't do our own though, because then we me I would be looking or something.
Speaker 2: Well, No, that's sort of them, but I would say fastest to fall.
Speaker 1: Asleep also yours, see his is kind of funny. Yeah, I was making funny years because yours is like a really good one.
Speaker 2: You're giving yourself credit like.
Speaker 1: I want to, because like donating to charities, me is saving.
Speaker 2: Lives because I did power reds.
Speaker 5: No parente and that's just between me and my people. It doesn't impact anybody else.
Speaker 4: It's just that you're proud of how I like the job you do.
Speaker 5: You because sometimes I don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Trust me, I have other thoughts across my mond sometimes where I'm like, Okay, that could be really toxic right now if I wanted to be, and then I rein it in.
Speaker 4: It is really cool that you're proud of that, because that means you put a lot of work and effort into it and you're seeing, yes, it pay off with the relationship that you have with your kids, and that your kids have with your dad and not their dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah excuse me.
Speaker 4: Their dad without there being any sort of toxicity in it. Because I could see a lot of times one could really purposefully make that real relationship not as good with the other parent, even if it's done very passively.
Speaker 6: Yes, Yes, passively is a good word too, because I think that there's times where I feel like a comment could easily flow out of my mouth in front of the kids that in the moment, especially with some emotion, would seem appropriate. And then I'm just thankful that I've been able to take a deep breath and not say it because there's it doesn't help anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it, that's good. I mean, I'm probably for that because I know that matters to you.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I don't have the thoughts, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Man, what if we did everything we thought? Why don't we just be murdering people all the time.
Speaker 1: Like murdering people stealing stuff? Yeah, Like our thoughts are for us.
Speaker 4: The threshold is do we actually do it? Because I think we all have thoughts. I'd be killing people.
Speaker 5: So I found my journal the other day from I'd.
Speaker 1: Be stealing everything. Yeah, and just like I want it, I would like to have that. I guess I'll go steal.
Speaker 4: But then no, you don't actually go forward with it for either reasons like integrity or you just don't want to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jail's a bad spot.
Speaker 4: Like I gotta walk over and just punch people sometimes. Imagine if you had to say every thought out loud, like for a whole day, someone cursed you with every thought you have, you have to say out loud, and no one knows you're cursed, but every thought you have, it's like how you feel about someone.
Speaker 1: Even the grossest thought is that you have to you have to say out loud? What did that be? A terrible curse?
Speaker 4: That's a funny show though too. It's almost like Liar Liar, the movie with Jim Carrey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good movie. It's funny.
Speaker 1: Did he get cursed? How that happened?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That made a wish and he couldn't tell a lie. So this was a little bit different. This is you have to say everything. Yeah, it's it's not that you can't tell like everything that comes to your mind. You have to say anywhere everywhere. There's are no lies, So it's like you have to say it. That would be being said thoughts in and out of my head.
Speaker 1: That would be the worst.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna be done here. I would like to say everybody put. I got a little confused yesterday when I looked at everybody commenting on my stuff, and I was like, why are people putting all these emojis? People use all different kind of flowers, because I was like, hey, put so many of you guys put flowers on it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: Listening to the end of that podcast we got a little out of control was fun, So thank you for.
Speaker 1: All of the flower like what up?
Speaker 4: And I think if you get to the end of this ever like and you want to throw a flower up at the last post, I'll see it, and I appreciate you listening. That's kind of the sign of hey, I listened to the whole Post Show. If you listen to the whole Post Show.
Speaker 1: You're like a you know, four percenter for sure.
Speaker 4: So we appreciate that. So keep throwing the flowers up on whatever the last post is. That way, it's just your message to me. And I'll try to hit like on them that you're listening to the Post Show and you got to the very end. So I really appreciate it. I was confused yesterday, but I really appreciate that Amy's got a new episode of four with Amy Brown up today. I think it's about living with you.
Speaker 6: Well, I is my niece has lived with me for the summer and it's her final episode. She's leaving this week. Her internship is over. But we did a Q and A where listeners sent in questions. So we did a lot of questions, and someone asked what's like living with Amy? So it was sort of like, you know, what her sixty days have been like. She had a few bullet points, but then we answered a lot of other questions like design and spos stuff, food things, closet, wardrobe things.
Speaker 5: So it was a good little chat with her. I'm sad she's leaving.
Speaker 4: Check it out Four Things with Amy Brown. I believe that is the new podcast up today. Morgan's got her podcast that started this week that is called Morgan.
Speaker 1: What's it called again?
Speaker 5: Take this personally?
Speaker 4: Take this personally with Morgan Hulsman. It I say your last name on there right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah it should.
Speaker 4: I mean I remember when Amy committed to Four Things with Amy Brown and was.
Speaker 1: Like, ooh last name.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 6: It does feel weird because like even my handles are just web girl Morgan, my nails Radio Amy.
Speaker 4: And for briefly, just briefly, it was weird because my wife like did not want to use bones in any way. She's like, I'd rather stab stab myself in the eye of a fork than be Caitlin Bones.
Speaker 1: That's your fake name. I'm not married to.
Speaker 4: I'm married to somebody who has a fake name, but I'm not that, And so she uses my real last name. And it was always weird when she was because but with the Internet, who cares. I don't run from it or anything anymore anyway, So that's it's weird when your name kind of gets out there again.
Speaker 5: But mine's my mind's my married name, not weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really weird.
Speaker 4: No, because your kids have that name, and so you kept it for your kids.
Speaker 5: I kept it from my kids and then also professionally.
Speaker 6: But I mean I think legally I can change it and then just keep it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, change it to a name, like a different name.
Speaker 5: I can change it back to mind.
Speaker 4: Change amy rum tum. No, I don't hen me with some flowers. Thank you, guys, We will see tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Byer Buddy