Speaker 1: Well, we have come in, Donna way I get thousand saying you a conscious.
Speaker 2: Will be Highland.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging again.
Speaker 3: You come along.
Speaker 4: We're here tonight in the heartland of our nation to celebrate the most successful first one hundred days of Eddy administration in the history of our country.
Speaker 5: And I thought, you know, if the cashier in South San Francisco at ten o'clock at night believes the Democrats are because the shampoo is locked up and my stuff got stolen out of the trunk, we've got a major problem.
Speaker 3: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 7: We have come in to your.
Speaker 1: Don't the way I get thousand saying you a conscious sounds.
Speaker 6: The new Sean Hannity, show him the scenes, information on freaking news, and more boned inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That's all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly. That means all things Bill O'Reilly or at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm exhausted?
Speaker 1: Why are you so tired? Can I get you some coffee.
Speaker 3: Copy doesn't do it. I'm old number one, so that's always a factor in exhaustion.
Speaker 1: Number you're a crotchety, cranky old guy, or you're just a regular old guy.
Speaker 3: When I'm asleep, I'm regular. When I'm awake, I'm.
Speaker 1: You're crotchety and cranky, grouchy. But see what makes what makes you groucy? Maybe I can help you.
Speaker 3: I'm not grouchy, but i'm I'm a perfectionist, and I'm usually mad at myself for not doing something as well as I should do it. Uh that's the truth, by the way.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let me get to a topic that I want to talk to. Everyone's talking about. Trump is hunder days. Trump is under days. Most people have a pretty good feel in terms of where he is. But I think there's a bigger story that is underreported, and that is the Democrats had their first hundred days, and I have seen nothing but petulance and anger and radicalism and singing and chanting and extremism on display, and the emergence of the new leadership in the Democratic Party, which is AOC, the squad Jasmine Crockett and Grandpa Bernie. I've watched a party that won't stand for mothers who lost their children at a joint session of Congress, or a young man that beat cancer who's twelve years old, or the wife of a slain officer hero, or a young man that lost his father. They got a commission a west Point and they're holding up bingo paddles. We saw them this weekend and all they know is hate and rage. Now we can go through where Donald Trump has been most successful, where his job is incomplete, and it's too early to tell, and I think that's fair for any president after one hundred days. But overall, the Democrats have been broken. This man has broken them. They are soulless, they are bitter, they are angry, and they can't wait to impeach him if they ever get back and power.
Speaker 3: Well, it's true, I don't I can't quibble with any of that, but I don't think it's that important.
Speaker 1: So it is important because that's you know, half the country now is you know, half the people, nearly half the people voted for this crazy party.
Speaker 3: But they're on the sidelines for now. It's not important. What's important is that Donald Trump, the President of the United States, executes his vision in a way that helps working Americans. That's what's important. Now. It is true that the party opposing him doesn't care whether he helps working people or not. That's the headline for the Democratic Party. They don't care whether the tariffs might eventually help the American public. All they want to do is get back into power. Now that's pretty disturbing to me because I think all politicians, no matter what party you are and should want to help the folks. And if Trump succeeds in his vision, the folks will be helped. But the problem that Donald Trump is having is he believes what he wants to believe. And that's true to every human being. They believe what they want to believe. But you've got to step back a little bit, particularly when you're the most powerful man in the world, and say, you know, there might be a better way to accomplish what I want to accomplish. So I support I would say eighty percent of what Donald Trump wants to accomplish, but I think he could do better and accomplish it quicker if he would knock off some of that hyperbolem Let me give you a really vivid example. How you're ready for a vivid example? You got a PENEP.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: So this guy Garcia in El Salvador has become the post boy for the Democratic Party. He is a bad ombre, all right. It's provable, is the MS thirteen probably, But it's not defined for Donald Trump to spend time with ABC News last night on a tattoo situation that the Justice Department is not going to use in its adjudication of Garcia. He's not going to use the tattoo. That tells any fair minded person the tattoo was photoshopped. If it was there, the Jade Department would use it. Now the strategy is and Trump, if we.
Speaker 1: Do need a little context here, not one but two separate judges determined that he was an MS thirteen gang member, But I get your point on the tattoo part too. And his own wife, in her own handwriting, accused him of serious domestic abuse and claiming as a wife beater.
Speaker 3: But spend all that time on an ABC News front time interview on a stupid tattoo doesn't help the President's cause. Now here's something that most people don't know. He's not defying the Supreme Court, President Trump, but he's not articulating what he's doing he's getting his White House lawyers, getting them time to accumulate information about this guy Garcia so it can bring that information to the Supreme Court and say, look, the overwhelming evidence is that he is affiliated with MS thirteen. I signed an executive order that designates that group as a terror group. You don't have any right legally, Supreme Court to order him back if he is indeed affiliated with MS thirteen. And here is the evidence. That's what Trump is doing. They're accumulating evidence, but he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Say that, why do you so on that issue in particular, If we're going to look at it right, I'll take everything you're saying as constructive criticism and maybe a better argument that the president can make. However, the fact that the Democrats that they look they had an opportunity in the Senate to stand up for and women in sports, and they decided to be the champions of men's right to play women's sports. Here they are. They stood by silently and they outright lied to the country about the twelve fourteen million whatever the number is of Biden Harris, the illegals that entered our country illegally, including known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, and other violent criminals. And now Donald Trump has a monumental task ahead of him, and that is to get these people out of the country. But the Democrats, they have just determined they will champion the rights of people that, in this case admittedly in the country illegally over the safety of the American people. That speaks volumes of Then thirdly, they'll claim a constitutional crisis over the issue of finding ways for an abuse. So you can make the case and make a nuanced criticism of Donald Trump, and maybe you're right on every level, but compared to what Democrats are doing here, that is insanity. And the American people know they let them in, know they lied about it, and they don't want Trende Arragua or MS thirteen people in this country or known terrorists in this country.
Speaker 3: All of that is true. But I'll go back to it's not important. The Democratic Party has destroyed itself temporarily. What's important is that it's.
Speaker 1: Important when they bring it to court and they try to ascerpt the President's Article two powers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that'll be taken care by the Supreme Court, which is another reason you don't want to torque off the Supreme Court because Trump's going to need them to reverse all of this insanity, this judge cherry picking. But what really is important for the American people is I think fundamentally that most do support Donald Trump, but they are scared now, they are nervous, and he needs to reassure them in a very specific way about the economy.
Speaker 1: I understand everything that you're saying, and you know, look, you got to look also a big picture. One hundred days is really nothing, and what I think the President has done is he's laid the foundation for great success. The border is his most obvious achievement in one hundred days, I think on the tariff issue, that's got to play itself out. And the fact that he's willing to challenge what has been America being ripped off and taken advantage of where we've gone fifty sixty years and just allowed this system to get out of control, I think is admirable too. How it lands is going to be a matter of time. My prediction is eventually deals will be done and things will settle down and will pay less for goods coming into this country and we'll make more money abroad. That's my prediction.
Speaker 3: Happens, and Donald Trust's approval ratings we go right back up in conjunction with the stock market. The only other president in history who has done what Trump is trying to do, that is change the economic culture, was Teddy Roosevelt when he went after Carnegie, JP Morgan, Rockefeller, he went after the so called robber barons. I write about this in my book Fronting Evil, which will be out in September. Teddy Roosevelt came in and he won, but it took him a lot. Was bloody? Oh was it nasty? Trump is the only other president trying to change the capitalistic culture. The second thing is and Trump likes this. He actually quoted me at Seapack. Trump has done more in one hundred days than any other president by far. George Washington is second. Today is the anniversary of Washington being sworn in as the first president in seventeen eighty nine. Today, I'm going to bring that up tonight to Trump. And Washington was second because Washington didn't have a government. He actually had to build it for nothing. Trump as he outdd Washington because Washington was a bit cautious. Trump is not. And so that's where we are Historically, you're going to try to change the culture, You're going to run into a big, big back wind in your face, and that's what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: I think that there's a lot of if he can achieve somehow some piece deal in Europe, I think it's a heavy lift. The fact that he's willing to tackle it, I think, you know, speaks volumes. He's willing to roll the dice and try things that other people would never try. Absolutely ru and it's a courageous move on his part. He's been very clear with the Iranians as well. He's trying to bring peace in that part of the world. He's moving, he's set set up the pieces for energy dominance. He's bringing more law and order and safety into the country. He's deporting these illegals. Everything that he's doing is hard. His tax plan, I think is going to ultimately be superb. I think we will get the one big beautiful bill, permanent tax cuts, no tax on tip, social security or over time. I think these are all things that help the folks. I'll summarize it this way. Bill the Democratic Party is now the party of coastal elites that are out of touch and radical and Republicans now this is a president that is looking out. I'll use your words for the folks, for the hard working men and women in this country that really do make the country great.
Speaker 3: Last word, he's got to succeed economically. All the other stuff, even the border and the deportations, will not matter in the midterms. If the country is not moving forward and people are feeling confident in the economy, that.
Speaker 1: Is some prosperity drive elections. Mister O'Reilly. Anyway, I always appreciate you. Thanks for being one of the all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. All right, eight hundred nine foot one shaw if you want to be a part of the program. It's kind of amazing. And I know there was some criticism of this. I'm like, why would you be critical of the President of the United States for two hours or they are a bouts yesterday opening up his cabinet meeting for the entire country to see and to get updates on everything that they're working on, especially this being, you know, the one hundredth plus day of his presidency. A lot has taken place. I want to hear from them. I want to hear more. I don't want to hear less and anyway. This is a small sample of the Habinet giving updates after the first hundred days in office that I think you'll find interesting.
Speaker 8: I view this hundred days as setting the table for peace, steals, trade deals, tax deals. So the next hundred days will be harvesting you've created, negotiating leverage, and leadership. They're going to yield remarkable results. Energy calls to plummeted, mortgage rates are down, food cults are moving lower, and American families are finding their financial footing again.
Speaker 9: We've been working very closely with your great Attorney General's team at the DEA to get these known cartels into our systems to be able to sotten at the border, and turning over names to Department of Homeland Security and the FBI to be able to find those who are already here in our country.
Speaker 7: Over the past one hundred days, we are already making America healthy again. The DNS last week, the bend, the nine patrolling the asynthetic dies. Food dies within two years, within two miles. We're going to bandon worse two of them.
Speaker 10: This president inherited thirty years of foreign policy that was built around what was good for the world. In essence, the decisions we made as a government and trade and foreign policy was basically is it good for the world.
Speaker 1: Is it good for the global community?
Speaker 10: And under President Trump, we're making a foreign policy now that's good for America.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: When we come back, I mean that was the cabinet meeting. That's called transparency. I thought people want to transparency. When we come back, we'll hit the phones eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. As we continue, you'll hear what everyone really thinks in DC. This is the Sean Hannity Show, Hi twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, everybody needs a personal safety security plan for frankly, all hours of the day and night. What is your plan if that God forbid moment comes? Well, ideally you want to get out of the situation. If that's not possible, you want other options beside the least lethal option or deadly force. And that's where the technology of Berner is so amazing. It is the less lethal but incredibly powerful launcher and it works. And you can look at their videos when you go to Bernard dot com. BYRNA dot com and if you mentioned my name, you get ten percent off. By the way, and watch their videos. Now, they just came out with their brand new col It's their compact launcher. It's the smallest one to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick. It's simple to carry on your body without attracting any unnecessary attention. It fires at four hundred feet per second. It's proudly American, very effective. You're going to incapacitate any perpetrator. As I said thirty forty minutes, I mean, that's it. It works. Over eighty percent of their components are sourced right here in the US. Their pistols hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It's a great Mother's Day gift. You want to give it to a mom or any of the women that you love in your life, and even for dat If it's in the smallest bags and purses, everybody will love it. I got these for friends and family. I give them away all the time. As a matter of fact, I think I'm their biggest customer. Anyway, try it before you by it, watch the videos. Go to Berner b y r n A dot com. That's b y r NA dot com Today mentioned my name, you get ten percent off. Let's get to our busy telephones as we head to North Carolina and John, John, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 11: Hey Sean, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being on. I'm glad you called.
Speaker 11: Absolutely. I just wanted to say I heard that they're retiring the A tens. I think that's kind of a waste of some good aircraft.
Speaker 1: I did. Well, they're retiring them, retiring them in that one military base, and they have the next generation uh that they're that is far more advanced technologically, but doesn't mean Often retiring can be a little misleading. It doesn't mean that they're going to put mothballet. I'm not sure if that's what the plan is. I hope they don't as well. I know years gone by they would mothball these, you know, battleship that have been in the waters for for decades, and then they end up bringing them back to service. So I would think that there are situations where we could use all of them. And but however, we got to keep advancing the next generation of weaponry. And and that's what this is. In the case of that that that Air Force base in Michigan that you're referring to.
Speaker 11: Right, I think the A tens would serve a great purpose down at the border, just as a show of force and maybe some live fire training where in an open area, clear of any people, just to kind of really send that message across about stale.
Speaker 1: Listen. I think the more weapons and advancing our technology is critical for the cause of freedom, and the next generation weaponry, we we've got to get ahead of it. That's what the Iron Dome is. When I talk about the next generation of weaponry, I say this through the prism. When you factor in artificial intelligence, all this technology is going to advance to the speed of light. And future wars, I am more than convinced, are going to be fought in air conditioned offices and people pushing buttons and not on the battlefield, and the day and age of people going door to door and Baghdad thankfully will be over. We can never get in those forever wars again. And I know the risk associated if the Iranians don't agree, and I would bet that they won't. For example, they're not going to agree to dismantle their nuclear program, and they're not going to allow Americans to do it because I don't trust international anybody. I don't think they're going to agree to American inspectors anywhere, any place, anytime. Then America is going to have a very clear choice to make. I would argue that, even though it would be Joe Biden's fault, because allowed them to get rich again, and that allowed them to expand out, you know, the nuclear capability that according to some estimates, they're you know, sixty days away, they're gonna have nuclear weapons that we're just gonna we the world can't risk radical Islamic mullas that believe in convert or die with nuclear weapons or else we'll face of modern day holocaust. That's just not an option anyway. But I think that all of the old technology knowlogy should stay in place as we developed the new technology for sure. Anyway, John good, call my friend. Thank you. Carolyn is in upstate New York. Carolin High, How are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Hey, mister Hannity, Thanks to take my call, big fan and longtime listener.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I wanted to comment on the Capital Steps briefing the other day, with everybody sitting out there singing their song, I think had the tune right, But I don't think they had the words right. The words should have been let it die, DEI let it die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I like your song better.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 1: Live and let die DEI die. I mean kind of catchy. I like it. I will build this world from love.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 1: I can't take it yaae A, Oh my gosh, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard. Uh, well, maybe you should be a songwriter. What do you think?
Speaker 11: Not in my future? I don't think.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, Carolyn, God bless you're glad you called. Uh, let's say I to Martin and my free state of Florida. Martin, how are you? I?
Speaker 13: Sean? This is this is a pleasure to speak with you. I am so honored that you brought me on the show. And I'm speaking to my second favorite radio personality.
Speaker 1: Who's your first?
Speaker 2: Know what?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 12: But Sean, so you know, just so you know you faith you're you're my favorite host?
Speaker 1: Sean? Oh okay, yeah, do.
Speaker 12: You know what Monday is? They just do you know what Monday?
Speaker 1: Do you know what Monday?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: What's Monday?
Speaker 12: It's my twenty year anniversary on this show.
Speaker 1: How would you remember that? The gates.
Speaker 12: You know that you don't remember anything. That's why you hired me. You were like, listen, I'm going to need a person. You're going to do it all.
Speaker 1: I remember. I could tell you Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, every president that's ever lives record down to every last details. So I do remember a lot, but I've never made anniversaries that important to me.
Speaker 12: It's not really an anniversary. It's a commemorative moment. I'm going to be giving out metals and pins. It's going to be my own little mean coin.
Speaker 1: Get ready, like a little survival method. I blame I blame you for this, Martin.
Speaker 13: I apologize kind of, but I wanted to get to the point because apparently the topic of the week is making English the primary language for truck drivers, and I've seen to you're a trucker CDL. No. Within the last couple of weeks, my place of employment has decided that they want to expand their services, and so I'm spearheading this to go get a CDL. I'm going through the front door. I've got no resources to go to, so I took a dot physical. I'll pack that. It's it's a process to get the learner's permit. But got that And I just took that learner's permit test two days ago, and I can tell you that if you're knocking on the door, going through it the front door, there's no way that anybody's going to be able to pass that learner's permit test. Ninety nine percent of the people that take that fail that.
Speaker 1: How did you?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: Why is it so hard?
Speaker 3: That's you?
Speaker 13: I'm talking as a guy that's taking a lot of tests. I'm a former bomb disposal technician. I've taken a lot of tests. It's I don't I don't agree with the way that it's currently set up because I think that the test material is something to where you should be in a classroom to learn. I mean, you shouldn't have such a hard It shouldn't be such a hard time to get a license to learn, but it is?
Speaker 1: Well, And how are all these people that don't speak English driving trucks?
Speaker 13: Exactly? I'm thinking you.
Speaker 1: Mean you think that you think the system's rigged pun intended.
Speaker 13: I think that the schools in these companies slash schools, they put these people through their own in house testing and training. I wouldn't be surprised that they're actually giving the test away as these folks are going through the test. And I've been in a lot of academic training environments, but it's like there's no way to a layman off the street or basically not even.
Speaker 1: Why would they make a driver's test that hard. That makes no sense to me at all.
Speaker 13: It doesn't make sense to me. With the learners, I expect to see this kind of stuff on the attact.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to know. You need to know the rules of the road, you need to know what you need to be able to read the signs, you know, curve coming up, yield stop. I mean, it's not that hard, and I don't think you should make it harder. Then. You know, there might be other issues involving way stations and things like that, but I can't think of anything that would make it that complicated that ninety nine percent of people fail.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it's I can understand that test being that difficult for the actual driver's portion of the test, because you should be able to demonstrate that you've been paying attention into the class. These are big, heavy vehicles. I expect these people to actually gain that level of enhanced confidence before taking to the road. These things, although, well don't they.
Speaker 1: Have these drivers schools. I know years ago we had a regular caller and he wanted to go to driving school. And he was a nice guy, and I sent him to a driving school and he wanted to improve his life. He had a new baby, he had a girlfriend. I tried to convince him to marry the girlfriend, but I don't did he ever marry the girlfriend? What was his name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you were miss memory.
Speaker 12: Sorry, I'm here for organizational processes only.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, miss memory. You know I'm a memory like an elephant. Oh okay, you can't remember the guy's name. But the guy I did send him to driving school. You do remember that?
Speaker 12: Oh, Pavaris, Oh yeah, sorry, I thought you were talking about somebody that that you hooked up on handadate and then went to driving school. No, Tavares was a regular caller. He was a liberal, and then he needed to.
Speaker 1: Bring back candidate. What do you think?
Speaker 12: Absolutely not? Why not, bro, I'm not about that anymore. It's it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we have enough people. I think we should bring it back. But you don't have anybody that wants to sign in, they have to sign a massive disclaimer run by the attorneys, and you know, we had how many people. It's like fun, let's sign them up. But first, well no, I mean, because we can't be responsible if somebody is not somebody that they say they are. And that happens on those dating sites all the time.
Speaker 12: That happens in real life all the time. It just happens all the time.
Speaker 1: We had how many people? We had dozens and dozens of people get married from that site.
Speaker 12: We had hundreds of people get married from that site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great. What do you think Martin should bring back a candidate.
Speaker 13: I think I think you should remember Monday's her anniversary. She might be more agreeable.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Martin, I really like you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do a little Markle eventic I get off my phone, your big phony so me dope, I haven't done that in a while.
Speaker 12: Martin's my buddy.
Speaker 1: Of course, he's your Buddy's sucking up to you. Of course you like being sucked up to. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 11: Who doesn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking to be sucked up to. You and Katie do this on purpose. Oh Katie's so nice blah blah. But this way they when they call back the next time, if they get through, they the odds are higher that they're going to get on the air. That's why they do it. Everyone's got up, everyone's got us an angle.
Speaker 12: Just so you know. Katie is from Texas. Her disposition is just nice. She's her agree. Katie is very nice. Katie doesn't like to talk on the air, but she's very nice.
Speaker 14: I try. I try. It's just so is terrifying training on this your phone, But I try.
Speaker 12: To be as much.
Speaker 1: I talk to people all day, Strangers call in. You are the call screener, and you're very good. At the other day, she was singing in the studio. She was lett she was singing, she was letting it belt. So what's the difference talking to people on the phone that you don't know. We're talking to people you do know on the air. What's the difference?
Speaker 14: I think because it's on an individual basis, and it's different when you're talking to twenty million people at once as opposed to one person.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's it's just in your head. Just pretend that it's not.
Speaker 14: They cussed me out or you know whatever. I can just hang up on them. But but here I cannot.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll never forget bo Nerdly. We would call scream for Rush Lumbaugh. And when you were in the studio and in the control room, it was a there was a show going on behind the show, and that was Bo Nerdly. James Golden to your friend of our ours. I haven't talked to him a while. I got to catch up with him and love him. And he would cuss them out and argue with them and tell them to go, you know, f off, and he didn't care. He just let it rip. It was a show within the show. It was amazing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I wuldn't cuss them out or anything, but I will argue with them. I definitely will argue back.
Speaker 1: Linda used to cuss them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean people made YouTube videos, so it's hard to deny. You know, it was really difficult.
Speaker 1: It was like they recorded the conversation.
Speaker 12: With you, Oh my god, they recorded it, they put it up online and all these things. But the problem was is that they sounded so bad in the interview that it was one of those things where it's like, you know, you can't even like, you know, they sounded like idiots.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 12: They were like, well, of course she cursed you out, you're moron. We agree with her. So it was totally.
Speaker 15: Anyways, now we're moving on to the trade deals, and President Trump has created the maximum optionality, maximum pressure for trading partners, and you know by showing the high level of tariffs from April second that are possible, they've all come to the table to negotiate.
Speaker 1: Let me come back. We'll check in with Senator Rampaul. He has been critical of President Trump and his terrified idea. We'll go over that in great specificity, in detail. That's straight ahead