Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. Programming note, we will be in the great state of New Jersey tomorrow. We now have another poll one point race, and that is Jack Chitdarelli versus Mikey Cheryl. Mikey Cheryl made seven million dollars in the defense industry, but has no idea even though she, you know, worked on a committee dealing with defense issues, how she made the seven million dollars. The person that doesn't know what a pork role is, the person that keeps giving contradictory answers as it relates to why she was not allowed to walk with her graduating class at the Naval Academy. And the woman that won't commit in the high tax state of New Jersey to cutting taxes. I won't commit to that now. So that is a very close race that we're watching. Now we have the latest trafalgar that's Robert Cahelly inside her advantage. It's man TOWERI poll on Virginia's governor's race win some seers basically in a statistical tie with Abigail Spanberger. It has seers you know, you know, you know, Spamberger leading series by a mere two points. That means it's a winnable race. When you get to that number. I mean, when you get to the point where it's that number and it's that close, that means it's winnable. Now, Glenn Youngkin only won by two a little over two percentage points when he won four years ago. It is very hard in the Commonwealth of Virginia for a Republican to win. But in the case of span Burger, it should be a no brainer, you know, based on all the controversies and strange positions that she's taken too, including defending right of men to play women's sports and being you know, women's locker rooms, and high taxes. I mean, the list goes on and on and on. We've covered this exhaustively. So but New Jersey, I mean, the fact that Mamdanni last two polls is up by ten and up by fifteen, it tells me that it's out of reach. That's that's my own personal opinion, but I mean it's just getting interesting. Independent mayoral candidate Andrew Cuomo said that New York City would face economic collapse if candidate Zoron comedy Marxismumdani Wins warning the far left influences tearing apart the Democratic Party from within, which he's calling a quiet civil war. He was on with Maria Bartromo on Fox Business. He says New York will not survive under a Mumdani administration. New York will be a socialist economy of Mamdani Wins, and the city will not survive that as we know it and will not recover for a long time. I don't know if they how did they recover if they lose you know, more of Wall Street Wall Street. I keep telling people I see it with my own eyes. I know people that work at all of these companies, all these big Wall Street firms, all the private equity groups, all of the big banks, all the investment firms. They all have major offices right here in the Free State of Florida. Wall Street South is real. What's going to happen is well, they might just you know, pull up to their tent and just say they're done completely. That's what Ken Griffin, multi billionaire who run Citadel did and he left Illinois, and he left Chicago and now he's in the Free State of Florida. You know, I keep saying when JP Morgan Chase, if you look at the history of the men that built America, JP Morgan obviously one of them, you know, so synonymous with New York City, and they have more employees in the day to Texas than they do in New York City. That ought to be Canary coal mine time for people. But if people want to be you know, you know, hear no evil, see no evil, whatever it is, and let them put their head in the sand, and they're gonna benefit. They're gonna get the government that they deserve. Ultimately, Now there are going to be winners and losers in this in terms of like the people that are forced to stay in New York they're the obvious losers. They're you know, the hard working working men and women that are stuck there. Now it may sound great, we're gonna you know, freeze you know, rent for a stabilized apartment. By the way this guy comes from, means why is he living in a stabilized apartment? So he's basically running to keep his rent stabilize. What does a rent stabilized department mean? That means that you, through the sheer force of government, you push aside free market forces, and that the government will dictate and he will appoint the Rent Control Board members and they're all going to be Marxist comedies like him, will decide whether you could have a rent increase or not. That does come a point in no return where landlords are not making any money and they're not going to keep these apartments or they're not going to rent them if it's not worth their while, and they end up forcing landlords to subsidize renters. Okay, that is redistribution, two each according to the need, from each according to their ability. Where do we hear that? From this new video of Mamdani trash and the NYPD as agents. We played it yesterday of the Israeli military. You know, fellow New York State Assemblymen. Sometimes it's hard to tell if Zorn hates Jews more than he hates cops, or if he hates cops more than he hates Jews. That's from the New York Post today. Mayoral front runner Comrade Marxist Mamdani once made a vile pronouncement, you know, tying the NYPD with the I DFD Israeli military. Uh, we have that tape, let me play it. For you, and he says, we have to make clear that when the boot of the NYPD is on your neck, it's been laced by the I D F. What the hell is he even talking about. Listen, for anyone to care about these issues, we have to.
Speaker 2: Make the we have to make clear that when the food of the n is on your neck, it's been laced.
Speaker 1: By the ideas. Oh, anyway, that's just that's just a bunch of garbage. Uh. Now, Mom Donnie is already already dragging Kathy hulkl uh, dragging her down big time. And you know she now has come out and support Hakeem Jeffries came out and support Uh. Interesting, no word from Chucky Schumer. Not a word yet. I'm wondering if between now and next Tuesday, if Chucky Schumer jumps on the bandwagon. Two months ago, the New York Governor was leading her likely GOP challenger, a Lease the Phonic by whopping fourteen points. Uh. Then Governor Hokeel decided to hop on the socialist Marxist Kami Mamdanni bandwagon and give a full throated endorsement. Her fourteen point lead is now evaporated into thin air and Hockel now trail Staphonic by a single single point in this gubernatorial races. Was in the Hill today and they point out in a poll release by the Manhattan Institute, it finds how they had Mamdania up by fifteen. Remember it was Quinnipiac that had Mamdania up by ten. And anyway, find Stefanic getting forty three percent support compared to Hochel's forty two percent support. Look, I'm still a skeptic, but I am a you know, I'm an optimist. If it's a one point racists or a two point race, it's a winnable race. That to me then becomes you put that in the too close to call column and it officially becomes a turnout election. Now there there's you know, is the predictable. You know, radical left is going off the rails. And you know Michael Moore blasting the media for what he called racist and disgusting attacks against the New York Democratic mayoral candidate. This is, you know, taken right from the candidate himself. I mean, remember he said, after nine to eleven, my aunt was afraid to go on the subways until it was discovered that his aunt didn't live in the New York City or I believe even in the United States at the time. Then he switched it to some other relative, you know, suggesting that, you know, one of the real victims. Of the victims of nine to eleven, the most the majority of whom died in the trade center. Many died of the pen in a field in Pennsylvania, but the majority of victims were from New York City two nine and seventy seven. Many died thereafter from nine to eleven related illnesses because they were there desperately trying to find any possible survivors and clean out the rubble, and they didn't have the proper equipment. But anyway, in the sub stack, post More predicted Mamdani's win. Gee, that's that's a real He's really going out on a limb here, and he said it would be nothing short of miraculous. Okay, they're missing the whole point. Now. This story is getting a little bit more viral with election day looming. Allegations of surface that Mamdani accepted illegal foreign campaign donations, prompting criminal referrals to federal and local prosecutors. I wouldn't expect anything to happen locally, in New York to be honest, uh, because his name's not Trump and they only want to go after politically people that are associated with Trump. But the Coolidge Reagan Foundation filed two criminal referrals this week alleging Mam Donnie's campaign excepted nearly thirteen grand from donors outside the US. Also, some congressmen are saying that they want a deep dive into whether he dotted every eye and crossed every tea when he came into the country. But you know, we'll see where these referrals go. I wouldn't expect that they're going to go far. A Mamdani victory would be the biggest win in history for socialist Marxism. But I'm telling you the implications are much deeper than all of this. And this is where we get to. This is a referendum on the power of who runs the Democratic Party. This is where Bill Maher was dead on accurate, and that is who runs the Democratic Party? And that is is it? Who's going to come out on top?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because he will now be the face of the new radicalized Democratic Party, along with AOC, along with the squad, along with our favorite Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett along with Bernie Grandpa Bernie, you know, along with Pocahontas. I mean, you know this new Manhattan Institute poll shows Cuomo trailing when I'm donning by fifteen points. I mean, I don't know, you know, it frustrates me. I mean I've been watching from a distance and talking to friends in New York. Everybody is freaking out, and I'm like, what, why did it take you so long to wake the hell up? Linda? Have we been not? Have we not on this program been loud enough warning that this thing is real for.
Speaker 3: A long, pretty loud, for a long, pretty.
Speaker 1: Loud, you know, And all of a sudden in the last two and a half weeks before the election day, Oh oh man, he can win. I'm like, yeah, what part of him winning the primary against you know, Andrew Cuomo did you guys not pick up on? Because obviously you missed it. There's an interesting new article on Fox news dot com that Mam Donnie's housing platform includes the renfrees and higher taxes on top earners. Now, real estate experts are sound in the alarm of what could happen to New York City, especially townhouse owners, because now more people are going to be want to be in a building with a doorman, in other words, a level of security outside of your building. And the other thing that is happening. I saw Bruce Blakeman, who's the Nassau County executive. He's appealing to New York City residents come move to Long Island. I mean, O'Reilly who's going to join us? Later he said his property went up twenty percent since Momdannie got in this thing. And I think you will see an exodus out of the city into the suburbs, that being Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester, and upstate New York. And if you look at a map in the last election, you'll see all of this red that is New York State. You have this big problem twelve million people in a densely populated island donus Manhattan. That's a big problem. But I would also say this, then you're gonna have the mass exodus problem that is also going to be very very real for New York. It's going to be another way for Florida, for the Carolinas, for Tennessee, for Texas, et cetera. And the Democrats, you know, this is now your leadership this is it. You know, squad members enjoy a donor funded resort weekend in the Virgin Islands. It's certainly doing well. Gasmin Crockett's secret portfolio and her failed attempts to become a marijuana magnet. I didn't know she liked weed, you know, But we're gonna see. I mean, I think the are you still holding out hope that Curtis can win this? I know you've been clinging to it. I want it to be true. I don't want It's not hope.
Speaker 3: It's it's talking to people on the street. It's not looking at poles.
Speaker 1: Can you know what I mean? Quiet vote out there? I do.
Speaker 3: I don't think people are voting for someone who's been a citizen for seven years, hates the NYPD, hates Jewish people, can't condemn the global into fada, and talks about all the free stuff he's going to give away from departments and administrative aspects that.
Speaker 1: He has zero control over.
Speaker 3: Right, But he's got no control. Everything he talks about is not within his purview as mayor of New York City.
Speaker 1: And you don't think Kathy Hochel and the legislature and that the courts of New York City are going to favor him. They're the same people that valued mar A Lago at eighteen million when it's one point five billion.
Speaker 3: I think at least Dephonic is going to crush Hkeel.
Speaker 1: I think Alvin Brett Well, I think you certainly have a better shot there. Look, I am just reading numbers. I have an obligation to be honest with this audience and not be pollyannish.
Speaker 3: But you can't crush them too.
Speaker 1: You can't crush him crushing them. I'm telling go out and vote. I am saying New Jersey. New Jersey is so real. I'm going up to do my town hall at Chittarelli tomorrow. That's how real. I believe it is. Win Some Seers can win in in Virginia, but it's gonna be in both cases. Turnout elections. If you don't want Mamdanni, get your ass out and vote for Curtis Leewa. I'm not giving into the oh Andrew Cmo not a single poll does he beat Mamdanni head to head bandwagon I don't believe it either.
Speaker 2: We are going to freeze the rent for more than two million rents, stabilized tenants and to use every resource at our disposal to build housing for everyone who needs it. We are going to eliminate the fair on every single must line and make what are currently the slowest buses in the nation move around this city with ease. And we are going to create universal childcare and no cost.
Speaker 1: To parents.
Speaker 2: So New Yorkers can raise their family in the city they love. Together, New York, We're going to freeze them together, New York. We're gonna make buses fast Together, New York. We're going to deliver.
Speaker 1: Universal They didn't even know what everything's going to be. Universal childcare, universal healthcare, universal, you know, daycare, universal, universal, universal these This is the fallacy of socialism. That's why, it's why they have devoted an entire chapter to socialism and its history of failure. You can call it whatever you want to call socialism, Marxisms, redistributionism, you know, whatever name you put on it, it always ends the same way. It's like Obamacare, unfulfilled promises. Millions lost their doctor, millions lost their plans. The average family not only didn't save twenty five hundred dollars per family per year, they ended up paying over three hundred percent more and it's going higher, and over forty percent of the country has one Obamacare exchange option. It's a disaster. You end up with unfulfilled promises, you end up with more poverty than when you started, and you end up you know, in the case of New York, it will be a poor city and state if this guy is elected, and then you end up with a loss of freedoms that's incalculable. Until all the dust finally settles. And I don't even know. If I don't forget about what Cuomo said, there may be a point of no return. It will take a very long time to resolve it. I don't see a window of opportunity that this is going to happen. Understand, the left's embrace of Mamdani is going to be the doom of Democrats nationwide, nationwide. This is going to have repercussions we can't even calculate today, but it's that real. So it dovetails into you know, while Mamdani's making all those promises, we just played for you, and he's gonna get Everything's going to be free everything, and everyone's all whipped up. By the way, he did have a big crowd. There is a lot of enthusiasm around it. You know, freezing the rent, universal childcare, everything's free, tax the rich, no billionaires should exist, defundismantle the police, sending the social workers, the whole thing. And at the same time, this is the same party that now as of Saturday, money for the SNAP program. It's a whole different issue. How come forty two million Americans have become dependent on supplemental assistance, food assistance, basic nutrition. I mean that number is way too high. And with the number of jobs that are about to come online. I mean, look, if you're sick, if we're talking about the elderly, we're talking about the infirmed, I have no problem. We're the most generous people on the face of the earth. You want to bet Americans are going to donate greatly to the people in Jamaica that have been impacted by this hurricane and other Caribbean nations. Yeah, of course we will. That's what that's the way we roll. That's who we are. It defines us as a nation where the most generous people on earth, with the greatest you know, country, God ever gave man, and we always step up when there's a need. But now Democrats, they had an opportunity yesterday to fund the government and fund SNAP programs. They run out of money on Saturday, and if I have to come on the program on Monday. And they haven't resolved this because Schumer and the Democrats want their leverage as Molmultiple Congressmen and senators have said, oh, I know people will suffer, but it's the only leverage we have. I'll play it later. The last one to say it is is Senator Chris Coons. I mean, air traffic controls across the US got their first zeroed out paychecks. Now there were three thy three hundred flight delays on Monday alone. How's this working out for everybody? But the Democrats now voting for the thirteenth time yesterday to keep the federal government shut. And John Thune said, you know that there's an easy fix to all of this, and millions of Americans won't lose access to SNAP programs. And he says the way to end it, and the way to make sure assistance they need is to pick up the bill and give us five votes. And I think Democrats, I think we're beginning to see a weakening here because now the polls are showing Republicans even fake News CNN. I showed it on TV last night. Is marvel at the encouraging poll numbers for the GOP because people rightly know that the Democrats have done this. And I mean, when you have even fake Jake Tapper calling out Democrats for letting, you know, snap benefits expire, you know they're in for a lot of trouble. Now there is some movement on one front. Chucky Schumer is now beginning to seize on the vote that they voted against yesterday that Republicans said, you know, to soften the shutdown for some federal workers and aid beneficiaries. And in other words, Schumer's strategy to withhold all votes, not deal with Republicans across the board. It's their only leverage, as they say, you know, and you know, and they're demanding one point five trillion dollars to keep the government open for seven weeks, including hundreds of millions for healthcare benefits for illegals. They want what was supposed to be a temporary COVID assistance measure people eight hundred percent above the poverty level or beneficiaries of this Biden program that was supposed to be short term just through COVID and they want to make it permanent, and Republicans are not going to do that. They're also demanding funding for MPR and PBS. They're not going to do that either. Anyway, the you know, the Democrats now they're now acutely aware of the pain that they are causing. So Democrats are going to supposedly introduce a clean standalone bill to keep snap benefits flowing. And you know John Thune's decision not to pursue quote a rifle shot strategy is you know, they think this is their opportunity to flip the narrative and say they're against poor people eating. No, why don't you just pass a clean CR. Just keep a clean CR. It's that simple. Anyway, We'll see what happens. I mean, there is a question to wash in Times wrote about this today. Why is the food stamp program held hostage by Congress? Now? It once served just a very small fraction of US families. It has grown massively in recent years, I would argue, in part because the horrible Biden Harris economy, putting it now at the center of this stalemate. But low income families now begin you know, are going to have to go to food banks and I'm going to advise if you can afford it. If this continues and these people have their SNAP benefits cut off, I'm probably going to encourage a lot of you to, you know, give to your local food bank. And I did this to my local food bank during COVID. They were in dire need. I just I left a standing message, tell me when you're running low, tell me when things are bad, and let me know. I mean a lot of people were desperate during that time. And we do what we do as Americans. We help our fellow Americans out in need. But Democrats now now of stage this month long filibuster of a spending bill to reopen the government and fund even the SNAP program that impacts forty two million Americans. That's one in eight Americans that rely on SNAP money to buy food each and every month. If the shutdown persists, they're rightly gonna get blamed and they refuse to vote for an extension of government funding until the Republican Congress caves on every other demand that they have, which I just listed. And I'll tell you right now the reason Democrats are doing this is because they it's the Mamdani AOC effect. They know who controls this party. But you know, some Senate Democrats will begin in a wobble. I mean they see the handwritings on the wall. I mean we saw this with Asof and Warnock and Georgia. You know, if any state's a purple state, it's Georgia. They know that their political futures are hanging in the balance here if they do this and they continue to go along. So I think it's a matter of time and the dominoes will begin to fall. The Vice President confirmed that troops will be paid during the Schumer shutdown. So Gavin Newsom invoking scripture and an attack on the GOP over the shutdown affecting food assistance cruelty is the policy. Why doesn't he call Chuck Schumer and say go along with the continuing resolution? You know, if you want the program to continue, lee Zelden lasting Schumer because four thousand people at the EBA have been furloughed. Democrats don't seem to care about that. Look, I've never been you know, shutdowns usually don't last this long. I've never been one of these doom and glooms shut down people. But you know, this is if it's going to impact that many Americans. You know, get your ass to work, fund the government, then sit in a room and don't come out and order pizza until you hammer out some kind of deal. I'm so sick of this. Now the President is meeting with President Chi. He gave a He telegraphed that he expects the meeting to be about four hours long, which is pretty amazing. Discussing a lot of issues, the Chinese importing American agriculture, resolving the TikTok technology issues so it can't be a spying tool, and America will actually run the algorithms on our side of the equation, Russian imported oil by China, which they have committed to now reducing their imports. That will then lead to a deal where the President will pull back on this one hundred percent tariffs that he was putting in. But the most important, I think the biggest win, and the President was very, very clever. The President got both Australia and Japan to agree to rare earth mineral deals while we're ramping up our own production because we have enough. We have enough natural resources in this country. We don't need China right now. The communist Chinese have about sixty percent to eighty percent of the market. When it comes to rare earths, rare earths are critical for building what we need for our Pentagon and our new next generation of weaponry, and they're also critical for automobile production for example. The President will also make sure that you know, Beijing stops their rollback and their production of fentanyl. That's another issue on the table, which is heightened tensions. I think all of this is going to be resolved before the November first deadline, which was when the President threatened one hundred percent tariff on Chinese goods. I expect a lot of good is going to come out of this. By the way, as a side note, the President said floaded the idea of working with Democrats on an alternative to Obamacare, saying the two parties should come up with a much better option because Obamacare has been the biggest flop failure. It's like everything else else in government security, money that you paid into your entire working life. They don't have it in the lock box like they promised. They squandered it. It's why it's headed towards insolvency like Medicare, like Medicaid rather anyway, So the meeting is scheduled to be a good four hours long. China controls sixty to seventy percent of the rare earth. I think that is the biggest part of it. TikTok's a big part of it. Importing Russian oil that is a big part of the equation as well. I think the ladies that the view can calm down on Air Force one. The president said that I'm not allowed to serve a third term. Did you see the meltdown? I mean, he trolls people constantly and they don't even know that they're being trolled. And by the way, the President's war on drugs and narco terrorists continues. They took out what another four fast moving vessels that were transporting drugs into the US. And the message has been sent loud and here to these countries, don't do it. By the way, Toyota ten billion dollars new auto plants in the US. We have the US has only scratched the surface. A report out today of its oil potential as emerging technology strengthening that outlook. Want a high paying career job, look in the oil industry because it's about to grow by leaps and bounds. High paying career jobs the same with you know, Apple, half a half a trillion dollars they're building out in Texas. Wow,