Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tapping.
Speaker 3: Today's scary.
Speaker 1: He's in charge. Scary is on the phone. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Scary?
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kim, Good morning. So you want to play a phone tap on your dad?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I hear he owns a pepperd farm cookie route.
Speaker 2: That's correct, he owns three and.
Speaker 1: You deliver for him. Yes, what do you want to do to him?
Speaker 2: Well, I drive a truck and I want to say that on the way to one of the stores, I had forgotten to lock the door at the previous store, so all the cookies went all over the highway.
Speaker 1: We're going to listen in and you call him right here?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, hello Dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's Kim.
Speaker 2: I have a big problem. What happened? Oh my god, you're gonna kill me. Come on, Kim, tell me what I must not have locked the door coming from shop right so that you do that a lot? No, I don't, Yeah you.
Speaker 4: Do, because I know I know a couple of times. How much stuff did you do?
Speaker 2: All but eleven cases? Huh? All the stuff but eleven cases. I'm on Root fifteen, I'm on a payphone.
Speaker 4: You mean there's stuff all over the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all, but there's just eleven cases in the truck. Yeah, you gotta be kidding Kim.
Speaker 4: Now, I'll get out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh Kimberly, what do I do? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Didn't anybody beat it you or anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I found out.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you how many times I've seen you do that. You gotta ride back, you, you gotta try and.
Speaker 2: Find that stuff. Oh my god, Dad, Oh my god, Dad is right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I came down Virture Valley and I was on going up through fifteen.
Speaker 4: Jesus Chryst Almighty. I don't believe this.
Speaker 2: That's probably ten thousand dollars worth of product. Sorry, you gotta show you use in your head a little bit.
Speaker 4: Tim, You do that all the time. You just shut that door. You don't push that thing down.
Speaker 2: Dad. Is there any way we can get refunded for these things?
Speaker 4: No? No, we can't, Kim, Nope? Nice today?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: Are these cookies for free?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: The damaged ones?
Speaker 3: That's great? What do you have? You have milanos in here?
Speaker 4: Kim? Kim away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Don't be giving a park away? Get that stuff?
Speaker 2: Scooped up, so we at least.
Speaker 4: Have account so I know what I can deduct, what I can get rid of.
Speaker 3: Can I take a package of sauce? Alito?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna use these, right.
Speaker 4: Call them edd to boss on me, and you're gonna get fired if you don't.
Speaker 2: If if he starts taking stuff, yeah, I'm gonna get fired. I you really can't take those.
Speaker 3: This case over here is on damage.
Speaker 2: Please don't touch them.
Speaker 3: I got two kids at home.
Speaker 4: Tell them no, we can't have them. Tell you pull the cops if it does.
Speaker 2: Put them on the phone.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, hey, listen. Are these are your cookies?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They are my cookies, and don't touch them. A right?
Speaker 3: Can I have a package of Milanos?
Speaker 4: No, you can't have a package of Milanos? But they're all leaders are off there old cops.
Speaker 2: So you're stealing the stuff and I'm allowed to take it.
Speaker 3: I've never seen so many cookies before. I've been following her for like ten miles. These cookies are all over the road.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we'll take life and play down world cups.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, get a cookie problem.
Speaker 4: I don't want to take them.
Speaker 1: How about Dad?
Speaker 2: Keep been phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Remember how you said you thought.
Speaker 1: They were fake Dad?
Speaker 3: This is scary, Jones.
Speaker 4: I don't want to tell you what I think. You're You're You're absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by All Party Space the
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show