Speaker 1: Everything hurts.
Speaker 2: I worked out my legs.
Speaker 1: Oh hi Scott, great to see you again.
Speaker 2: Andrew. It's like we haven't done this in weeks. We have, though, I know, but I feel like we're never hanging out anymore. We do hang out, Scott, Welcome to serial Killers. Okay, today is Monday, January twenty third. Yep, big apologies for no bull chat last week.
Speaker 3: I mean, we could have done a bull chat, but you were like, no, I have a feeling.
Speaker 1: That we won't get to it, so let's just do serial Killers.
Speaker 3: So we've known that this is Wednesday, January eighteenth. When this was recordings. This was Wednesday January eighteenth. I said, let's do a bull chat.
Speaker 1: Just get it up. No, it's too late.
Speaker 2: This is not argument time. And yesterday is what do you think this whole show is. We were supposed to record it yesterday and you couldn't. You couldn't. That's why it doesn't come on, man Cereal. Let's get past our gripes.
Speaker 1: And I don't have a gripe. I I have a zerial gripe.
Speaker 2: I know the listeners aren't as important to you as are to me.
Speaker 1: It's fun, it is.
Speaker 3: Nothing has changed the same old Scotty New Studio space man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were supposed to do it yesterday and you're like, oh, maybe twenty minutes he's still here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when he's here, he'll ask me questions. So where am I going to be?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Can you wait on what you're doing? I have to eat cereal?
Speaker 2: Do you remember on the show, on the actual Big show, he said how important the Serial Killers podcast is. Yeah, he said it's a very important.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. It's a great time.
Speaker 2: Then that's your excuse when he says, oh we have a media it's my excuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just remember you said how important it is. I have to record it real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Without that show, this show doesn't exist, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, let's go because today's very exciting. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: It's my supershort show.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you're as excited as you should be.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Do you know what that's from?
Speaker 2: It's from an early two thousands kids show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Disney Disney what Disney channel?
Speaker 2: But what he.
Speaker 1: Would do, like it's my supershort show.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: It would And they're okay, so you just so, why were you saying like, oh, it's it's a show.
Speaker 2: Because you said you don't even know what that is. So I guess because you are from the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: I am from early two thousands. That's hello, everybody. I am from year to early two thousand.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of Blue Dabba d great song?
Speaker 2: I am from early two thousand, Jeff, Yeah, you know. Everybody just comes in, Hey, hey, Jeff, I here. Oh cool, we'll be probably about seventeen minutes. Is that we have some lunch on Andrew give him the car?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Did you have to give him the card?
Speaker 1: Would he not? Did he not like that? For the intercom? So you had to get that.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with that. You don't understand technology.
Speaker 1: Because Scotty actually does a lot of work in here.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's too validation. It is. I'll give Scotty credit for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why we designed this specifically for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, validation, Andrew, validation? Is it so easily distracted by your that's right?
Speaker 1: What's that hold on?
Speaker 2: Jeff?
Speaker 1: Could you just like I can't hear a thing. I can't hear a thing.
Speaker 2: So next time, Andrew is unavailable, which is almost always, It's going to be Scotty and Jeff. I'm so excited. Will you do bull Chat with me next week? We'll just bitch about everything for an hour time on bull Chat Wednesday, It's Jeff and Scott cannot wait? All right, Andrew, listen, you're gonna be really excited for this. It's better than the Rudy Too Dy Fresh and Fruity. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: It's sure, Scooty.
Speaker 2: Do you even know what that is from the Rudy Too Dy Fresh and Fruity?
Speaker 1: That is from Archie.
Speaker 2: Hell no, it is actually a very former, very popular item at the restaurant that I'm talking about. It's a breakfast food, the Rudy Too d Fresh and Fruity, and it was a cake cereal. It was embarrassing for people to say, so they had to put on a disguise when ordering the Rudy to Dy Fresh and Fruity. Look up the commercial on YouTube. You remember we could do that? Still? Right? Yes, go ahead, go to YouTube and while I'm getting the box prepared, just.
Speaker 3: Don't explain to me what YouTube is, because it seems like you're really really trying to.
Speaker 2: Go through YouTube dot com Have you heard of YouTube?
Speaker 1: Everyone's doing it.
Speaker 3: Rudy tooty tuty gotta spell that fresh and fruity, all right?
Speaker 2: So anyway, while you're looking for that, Hi, Scott and Andrews saw this on a video on Instagram and thought of you, guys, where is that?
Speaker 1: Why is this not coming through?
Speaker 2: Because the stupid man box is stupid? Okay, all right, so I'll finish reading. I had Hello, I had to send it to you guys. Got a box for myself as well, so I can have the Rudy tooty freshman fruit Yep.
Speaker 1: It's back for a limited time.
Speaker 2: The six dollars Rudy Tooty, Fresh and Fruity combo.
Speaker 3: Two eggs, two bacon strips, and two fruit top pancakes downloaded.
Speaker 2: Reason you need the one from like the late eighties early nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah that we have a great prece at the International House of Pancakes restaurant. She's dressed dirty, the Rudy tooty fresh and pretty breakfast.
Speaker 2: I'll have the rooty tooty two eggs, two bacon too, sausage, two food top pancakes, strawberry, blueberry, peach or cinnamon apple.
Speaker 1: People just love the breakfast.
Speaker 3: They just take the names.
Speaker 2: Rudy Tooty only three now three ninety nine. Well, she looked like a wench. You say she was dressed, Well, she was dressed like a wench.
Speaker 1: She's dressed like a wench.
Speaker 2: The Rudy Tooty for Did you see how expensive it got? It was six dollars. It was six dollars in the early two thousand. It's crazy, it was only three ninety nine in the late eighties.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hit me with that, like very soon?
Speaker 2: May I cut your cornea with a paper?
Speaker 1: That is one of my biggest fears of all time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I got a box for myself as well, so I can try it with the kids when the episode airs. Much Love, Wendy and Brooklyn. So Wendy's ordered this for us from Amazon. What are you doing? I'm just texting, Oh, I see you're delaying your lunch with our friend Nick, because.
Speaker 1: Have you not get out the Ruty Tooty Fresh and Fruity cereal?
Speaker 2: Because you have beesness to talk about. Bess, Yes, bees people. Yeah, check it out any many pancakes cereal? Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm actually very excited for this, this is gonna be what is what is the flavor?
Speaker 2: Blueberry? What's the matter?
Speaker 1: There's no like maple syrup point not.
Speaker 2: An actual ruty tooty, fresh and fruity.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying it's it's not pancakes blueberry and syrup. I know, but there's no just like normal one.
Speaker 2: No, it's blueberry, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was the only flavor. Yes, Oh yay, I was looking forward to like a little pancake cereal.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I mean if you checked our Instagram post from months back, you would have seen what it was. You didn't even like it?
Speaker 1: Can you just be a human? But you did like two seconds you don't even like every single thing, being like, oh do you really like that? Probably not? Oh you didn't check out Instagram from six months ago.
Speaker 3: It lose it. It's gonna be deliciate, Can I can I feel one? I'm not gonna eat it. I just want to know what the consistence it has the appearance of cookie crisp. Okay, yeah, this is hard. I thought it was gonna be maybe a little soft.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what. It's probably made on the same machine as Cookie Crisp. Because cookie Crisp is made.
Speaker 1: By post No General Mills.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes, it used to be Rawston Roston Purina back in the day.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yep. So they look like they look like cookie crisp, but they just blue and they smell and even the little blueberry, even the little chunks that used to be on the chocolate chip cookie crisp, it's the same, the little blue chunks.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look like they're speckled.
Speaker 2: Two percent bowl and basket and reduced fat milk. The appearance is almost like it as mold on it. Yeah, yeah, like you found it under an old couch. That's so nasty. This is actually a cookie crisp from nineteen ninety four and we found it under the couch. Oh great, so excited? Ready? Oh who's calling?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not as flavor as it smells now right, I'm tasting more syrup than I am blueberry.
Speaker 2: That's good for you. You like that, Yeah, but I would have loved it without the blueberry. Here's my diagnosis. Okay, this is blueberry cookie crisp. That's what this is. It is because the consistency is exactly that it's the same machine as the cookie crisp I'm telling you so it is blueberry cookie crisp. They could just rebrand it if the ie Hoop deal goes away.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this three bowls.
Speaker 3: It's not bad. It's not my favorite. I think it's kind of going off the name brand, and that's that's myth.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. I like it. It's got something different because there aren't very many blueberry cereals out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Is it artificially flavored or naturally? Naturally and artificially flick? Can you put your phone on the floor like it's vibrating the whole table. I feel it, and it's disrupting my It's disrupt my view of life. Your view of life. Yeah, okay, okay, the milk is blue, Like, try the milk. That milk's got it. I would bottle that.
Speaker 1: I don't really taste it. What I don't really taste the blueberry milk.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of running off the name, and I don't it's just myth.
Speaker 2: Did you ever use the sticky, gross boison berry syrup from the syrup Caddy yet? I hop they don't have those anymore. You know, they got rid of them COVID probably hold on, I take it back. The I hops in my area no longer have the syrup caddy. Wait, hold on, they might have it in your neck of the woods.
Speaker 3: Is that District three our House representative, George Santos is listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that he was my guy. I didn't vote for him the whole time.
Speaker 3: I was looking at it, and like was thinking to myself, like, is that where Scottie Kinda is in that area?
Speaker 2: Well, see, I can because he's also Queens and I'm Nasau County.
Speaker 1: He says he's from Queens, but he also says he's from like seventeen other playsons.
Speaker 2: No, but his district also includes part of Queen's which is so weird if you know the New York area at all, it's Nassau County, Long Island, and Queens is attached to it. But Queens is New York City, Yeah, Nassau County is not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just kind of odd the way the congressional district lies. That's the way they drew the districts. But I do remember at my polling place at the grade school, the elementary school, there was a George Santos son. I was like, who's this guy? And I didn't vote for him, but now I realize that he's my congressman.
Speaker 1: George Sandra. Now he actually came up with the idea of Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 2: And he gave this cereal six bowls a month ago.
Speaker 1: So crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, shall we move on? Yeah, okay, now I'm gonna see this one. I think also is new. The box doesn't say new. We've never had it. I've never seen it before. Squirrel Joel sent me a picture the other day. He's like, we got this he ever had. First of all, his game is back, Secret Squirrel Joel. He was he was out of the game for a little bit because he moved shop rights, and you know, he had a lot going on.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's like a drug dealer, like, uh, secret Spoiled Joel.
Speaker 3: First of all, we call him Secret Squirrel Joel, which could be like a drug dealer's name, like oh yeah, secret Scoil just texted me. He wants me to go outside to get a box. Oh yeah, no, No, he's got the hookup again. He's doing good.
Speaker 1: He's moving product.
Speaker 2: Hey man, he's a good guy. When he sees new stuff on the shelf, Boom sends me a picture. He hadn't for a little while because you know, he's going through some changes there. Store to store. Now it's it's on again.
Speaker 1: He's got the hookup. He's delivering for usted flakes from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Look, that's not sugar, so it's not as exciting as a cereal.
Speaker 1: It'scky Times from Canada.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's a big, big one. But you know, this is not an exciting cereal. But it's new and different a little bit. So it's great grains from post red berry almond crunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm actually looking forward to this.
Speaker 2: Yes, So when when cereal companies say RedBerry, it's always just strawberries. So I don't know why they don't say that like special k RedBerry. It's strawberries. Stras strawberries. It's strawberries. I'm shaking the box now, Andy contents may settle during shipment.
Speaker 1: Shakes the box.
Speaker 2: Where's the other one?
Speaker 1: You never sent me the other one?
Speaker 2: You just go in the system and get it. I don't know what the system is, and I'm gonna be completely honest with you. What happened this dumb box, stupid man box.
Speaker 3: You literally don't know what you're talking about, ever, ever in humanity anyway. You just say things with your mouth but don't realize what you're actually saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to go into the old email server and find the attack.
Speaker 1: What the hell is an email server? You just say you put words together?
Speaker 2: What it's called?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta go check the bootstrap FTP. I gotta see.
Speaker 2: I don't love the smell of this. It's a oh for the smell of gantic fla o ooh for the smell of it. Little Richard, that's shoop shoop shoop, stupid, stupid ooh ooh ooh for the smell of it. Okay, okay, So there's almond slippers, red berries, which are strawberries.
Speaker 3: Red berries, berries, bakes, and clusters cereal for your families.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Deanna's looking at us right now.
Speaker 2: Why Oh, I totally forgot. Dianna said that if we, oh, damn it, She said she could record it there too and then send it to us. Totally forgot.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's figure that out. Maybe next week we'll do it on that camera. Yeah, and we'll see how it looks sounds good. Ew, that'd be loads of fun. I don't see many clusters in here.
Speaker 1: But remember when we left the old studio and you farted?
Speaker 2: No you don't remember that. No, you like audibly farted in the old studio. I mean usually farts are audible unless there's sbds. No you like what? Huh subtle SBD? Please don't tell me you've ever heard of SBD.
Speaker 1: Silent, silent but deadly.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andrew subtle, but that part was very subtle. Here we go, redberries. Make sure you get almond and RedBerry and cluster.
Speaker 1: My moth is gonna get so itchy after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you say.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: The berries have rehydrated nicely. I will say that they're a little bit chewy, but I like it because with the Special K a lot of times they just stay crunchy. I mean, they are real strawberries.
Speaker 1: I'm iffy on this one.
Speaker 2: It's not there's not very different from Special K, except for the fact that there's almonds in it, which you can't really taste the almonds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan. I give a two balls in the spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it three balls in the spoon. I do like it.
Speaker 1: The strawberries are a little chewy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I kind of do because they taste fresh. Well, I kind of don't got to my lunch, my true lunch. They are just spit on your box. Thanks, don't take a break?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, he's gonna want to play it again. Should we take a break. Let's take a break, Andy, We'll be back right after this this.
Speaker 2: Damn it, I win.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody?
Speaker 1: Well, what is in the house?
Speaker 2: I am Scott. You're such a jerk. All right. So those were kind of two new cereals.
Speaker 3: I will say I did laugh at one of your posts on Instagram the other because you use the term kiddos.
Speaker 2: Why is that funny? See? I was about to post I'm not even kidding. When I was typing kiddos, your face popped into my head, and I'm like, maybe I should come up with a different word.
Speaker 1: It just seems like it's such like a like a mom thing like this.
Speaker 3: Mama loves her kiddos and she takes her kiddos out every day.
Speaker 1: I love my kiddos. I took them to a theme park.
Speaker 2: I had the best time with the kiddos. I was trying to think of what word I should use. I was just gonna put kids, but I thought kiddos was more fun. Yeah. The way I read it was like this, here we go. I'll get the next cereal ready, kay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're curating, remember curator? Yeah, you're curating. Oh wow look Oh thanks Fred the Mailman.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't seen him in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fred the Mailman just posted about us on Instagram.
Speaker 3: The Scottie Bee Andrew Pug Josh dynamic is as delightful as a ball shaped cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what that means, but that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stamps went up, you know that, right, what they're going up? I think this week sixty cents isn't that crazy. I didn't even know how much a stamp was. I thought it was a quarter, right, yeah, quarters? So horde the forever stamps now, because I have a whole bunch of them. We send so much Malion.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of ripper stamps. Actually, I don't really.
Speaker 2: Send much mail anymore. Every once in a while, you know, I'll send back the publisher's clearinghouse thing.
Speaker 3: I had a fun day with the kiddos in the city. Took them to see my new studio at C one hundred, took a ride in the Jancity Filthy Uber, had the out of control Spinach dip at Hillstone Midtown, and then did some shopping. Ashley had went to Brandy Melville, USA, and Cooper at TJ Max. She cracks me up, those kiddos, That's how I read it, exactly like that.
Speaker 2: He did it. You know what, wasn't silent. The mikes don't pick that up. He did. That's spectacular.
Speaker 1: That is not for the kiddos.
Speaker 2: That is not kiddo approved anyway. Excuse me, my apologies. You make me laugh sometimes and it's involuntary.
Speaker 1: It means you left till you poot it us.
Speaker 2: Good thing I didn't short Coco shells from who Leedle.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 2: We haven't done a leedle in a while.
Speaker 1: I feel like we did these.
Speaker 2: We didn't we did Coco moons. Oh okay, look at that wackadoo monkey on there.
Speaker 1: His name would be.
Speaker 2: The lion on the back is a monkey. There's a back lion there. He's angry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's gonna eat the monkey.
Speaker 2: They kind of chilled out with the bar codes a little bit. Remember they used to be like, oh, down all over the place. Yeah, there's one there, there's one there, there's one there. There's one there. Yeah, there's one there. It looks a lot better, it does. I don't like it. I didn't like those big lions too extreme. So I can tell just from shaking this, these are going to be really crunchy. Yeah, we've done the chucole Pick. Do you remember chucole Pick? That was the Mexican cereal, the cereal from Mexico. Can I say Mexican cereal? Yes? Or do I have to say the cereal from Mexico. I don't want to offend anyone.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is one of those boomer things where it's like I don't want to offend you. It's like nobody's offended. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're very shiny, like a shiny jiny There you go, Andy, I told you that story one time.
Speaker 1: Mahind so charm and shiny.
Speaker 2: So they're like little cups. Almost some of them are flat. It's weird. The machine didn't quite know what to do. So some of them are more cup like and some of them are more flaky flat, like, oh, I don't like that. This is they're glossy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like paper.
Speaker 2: It's a good sauce of fiber. No artificial polite. It's a good source of fiber.
Speaker 3: What I say, you had a transatlantic accent? What like you meant full Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: It's a good sauce of it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if I did. Sorry I also said fiber. It is Jackie Kennedy. So it's made with fair trade cocoa. We're very happy about that. Fair trade. So that means like little kids didn't do it for a quarter an hour? Right? Great? Is that what that means? I guess there's a jungle of off artificially flavored jerks. Why can't you use real Hold on a second, wait, no, no, no, I'm curious. It says fair trade cocoa, But thenis is artificially flavored? So what is it flavored with if it's not cocoa? But it says coco. I don't like the word coco cocoa At sweetened wheat cereal by Leedle, he's drinking chocolate milk, okay, Oh, putting in a bowl with milk. That's a serving suggestion. You eat a however you want, but we suggest it with milk. That's so stupid. Why did they have to write that? I'm just curious? Or or are they suggesting that, you you know, eat it next to a monkey and a hammock drinking chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: I would actually love that.
Speaker 2: I would appreciate. Is that available somewhere because I'm into that. Eating the cereal next to a monkey, Yeah, in a hammock while he drinks chocolate milk while wearing surfer wheat Samlina sugar, whole grain, wheat, flour, cocoa.
Speaker 1: He just pour the milk.
Speaker 2: Oh, we don't talk about other podcasts on the show. Glucose syrup, malt extract salt, natural flavorite, cinnamon. M Oh, it's a problem. It just clicked, of course it did click. Remember that click from last week? Oh that was good, by the way, I found it in shopright, Oh my god, they was so good. Hey, they have all different ones. There's corn, corn flakes, and there's balls.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You are you?
Speaker 3: Did you like visit Jackie Kennedy's grave recently go in full trans Atlanta.
Speaker 2: It's meth Oh, right, will you silenced that? Please? It's so loud it scared me. I was fighting again. All right, come on, let's just eat this and get out of here. Please. I want to go home. You're making me nuts today. Here we go, come on, one, two, three go.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's very chocolatey, so good. I just don't understand the artificially flavor thing with the cocoa, because what's artificial about it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's good. I think it's better than the chocolate pick.
Speaker 1: I don't really remember what I gave that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I give it three balls.
Speaker 2: We could use a little bit more chocolate. It was good. The first bite is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first good bite of flavor and then it disappears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a little disappointing. Yeah, it goes down hell quick Andrew. Three balls, Yeah, Scott, I will also do three balls. This was a me episode, but with lots of laughs. Yeah. It was good fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say something and I forgot damn it. Sorry, it was gonna be funny at your expense, But I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure you'll remember when I'm not here.
Speaker 2: And no, because as Cooper says memory loss, memory loss, Maybe you do have memory loss. She's like, can we go to Chili's tonight? I'm like sure, And then an hour later, I'm like, what do you want to do for dinner? And she goes, ah, memory loss.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I think TikTok is really starting to cause brain rot for people. Yeah, because now.
Speaker 2: Everybody is like, the milk is great.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, you might have ADHD if you accidentally like forget where you're going.
Speaker 1: What if I'm just forgetful? Yeah, no, you might have this. No, you might have that. And if anybody tells you no, believe it.
Speaker 3: I mean I walk into a room and forget why. Yeah, I mean I think everybody does that. It's when like you're holding your keys and you don't know why you have keys.
Speaker 2: Look at the blueberry stuff now, I said that, old cop.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Everybody, all right, we appreciate you sweethearts.
Speaker 2: You know, with the phone, dude, why wouldn't we wit that phone? Dude?
Speaker 1: It's nick again, I know, because we're gonna go eat line.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he know what we're doing? I told him?
Speaker 1: But I also said, twelve o'cock is when I have lunch with h munch.
Speaker 2: You have to make some honey cereal.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thanks for listening everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what I want to say. Okay, here, No, our friend Gabe, it's cereal. Talky, Nick. What are you doing? Nick? Nick? Hold on, Nick, your phone is broken.
Speaker 1: No it's not Nick. Hold on one second, Nick.
Speaker 2: Hi, Nick, We're almost we're almost done. Okay, let me know when you could release Andrew. I was wondering if you could make some sort of honey cereal for us. Oh, I could try that. Yeah, we want to try some some honey cereal from the beehive? Are you and you and Andrew want to talk some bees? Nicks? Is that why you're leavings? You're gonna talk business.
Speaker 1: We're going said this joke forty two times.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna wrap it up. I'm letting Andrew go in a minute. We just have to take a picture, picture, picture, and then he can Cody. We'll see it. Okay, I'm coming to lunch too. Okay, bye, real quick, our friend come on hi, Josh. All right, Josh isn't here? Just really quick, let's wrap it up. I have to say a fond farewell. To our friend Gabe. It's Serial Time, Serial Time, Serial Time, the video series. He's wrapping it up. He doesn't want to do them anymore. He's got too much going on in his world.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: He does a great job with it, and he's just doing a few more, you know, and then he could be a guest on this podcast. I would like Gabe to come on the show. All right, Thanks Josh, thank you for stopping by. Josh. We might be here Wednesday with an all new bowl chat. Not sure. Maybe Josh will join me, maybe Jeff will join me. Because you're going to be too busy. Please follow us on all social platforms. It's Serial Killers PC. Check out serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you very much. Other Scott with your brand new beautiful studio, and we'll see you next time. All right, until then, say crunch, crush.
Speaker 1: Oh there's Nick.
Speaker 2: He's waiting. He's waiting for you right well, oh, but everyone's here. Yeah, you hit that, okay, bye bye.
Speaker 3: I