Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and that's what really miss podcast. It's Q and I Time.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jenna, Okay, coming in hot you ready, let's go out. Of all the roles you've played, whose life would you want to live.
Speaker 1: In real life? I'm just trying to think of who I've played.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I just did a movie, not just but like in twenty twenty one, and it was called Rosale Day and Kelly was a little hinge, but she was like really fun and she just wanted to have a good time.
Speaker 1: And I think it's her. Yeah, what about you, Kevin?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think barfet oh when he grows up to be incredibly handsome and he gains fame and notoriety. Jenna, what, I got my line so bad the other night you did?
Speaker 1: Oh it was so good.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was so funny. I got to the entire show. Then at the end of the show you have like those little epilogues, you know, uh huh, And I completely messed it up. It was so and I turn around and everybody's hysterically left on the stage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Kevin, Yeah, anyway, we love that. We love that.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get mistaken for another celebrity?
Speaker 1: No? Do you?
Speaker 2: No, just one of the kind people would say, I look like Harry connic but obviously we're different ages so that I don't get mistaken.
Speaker 1: But I see that, I see that. I remember that. What would your biopic be called?
Speaker 2: I had a joke about, like, what my memoir would be called? Do you remember it? You might have to bleep it out.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: How we're sky Can we be on this podcast?
Speaker 1: I mean, we can bleep it if it's too risk.
Speaker 2: Well it was. It was based off a text I received one morning and I was like, oh, that's the name of my memoir and it's thanks for the whiskey and stop.
Speaker 1: That's right, you know, and run is similar.
Speaker 3: Mine is not that similar, but mine is martiniz and pro federals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, yes, okay, fair enough, Thanks for the whiskey.
Speaker 2: I saw. I was like hungover. I looked at the text.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, poetry it that's it.
Speaker 2: Turns out he's a writer.
Speaker 1: Yep, that sounds right. What shows are you currently watching, Kevin?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jena, I've watched so much TV lady, you.
Speaker 1: Have to write, you have to sit home in silence. What are you watching them?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I've watched all of Diplomat season three. I wish that show was eight billion episodes long. I've watched all of the new season of Slow Horses. I watched all of the new season of Great British Baking Show.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: They just announced Traders is January eighth, and our friend Money exchanges them.
Speaker 1: I'm dead.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I won on Mona's podcast recently. I saw that, so listen to that. It was great money. It's just just a j I also watched that Netflix movie about like if a nuclear weapon. I don't think, I don't. It is the most stressful time he will ever have. I've been watching a lot of TV.
Speaker 3: If Lee was a horror movie, who would be the killer and what order would everyone die?
Speaker 1: In? So dark?
Speaker 2: I think Kurt would be the killer.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, Amber would die last, because she wins every reality show.
Speaker 2: I don't think she would die. She would kill Kurt.
Speaker 1: Kurt, okay, fair enough, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Who would die first? Tina quick?
Speaker 1: Oh Tina? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Tina would have to survive because she would be so.
Speaker 3: Funny everybody have to make fun of her. Which musical would you both like to make?
Speaker 1: Producer star in a movie? Of a movie?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, Oh my god, that's so hard.
Speaker 3: I have been going back into my archives of musical theater and it's been really fun. And I remember that Alfonso was supposed to be a part of this movie at one point.
Speaker 1: It's next to normal and they were going to make a movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I love to do you think Sendaying in the Park with George would make a good movie?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is it not a movie yet?
Speaker 2: Is it? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Or did they do a live taping?
Speaker 2: There is a there is a taping of it, I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, but I see what you're saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Yes, And there's also like rumors that Ariana and Jonathan Bay they are going to do in the West.
Speaker 1: But sign me up. If gleadon Hamilton, what would what do you? I think we would have done.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, most of it, Like I think we would have done like maybe two episodes.
Speaker 4: I definitely, yeah, I think I think we would have done almost all of it. Rumor it happens, Yeah, for sure, wait for it. Uh huh, yeah, we would have done a lot of it.
Speaker 2: All like those big bangers.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: What's your idea of a perfect date?
Speaker 3: April twenty fourth, because it's not too hot and not too cold. It's been so long since I've thought about that that I don't think I could even bring myself to think about a perfect date honestly, just a.
Speaker 1: Meal, a really good meal at a really.
Speaker 3: Good restaurant, like a like a brilliant if you could have won redo in your career, or what would it be and why?
Speaker 2: And there's definitely some scenes like Clea I would have liked to have redone.
Speaker 3: I think I would have just said yes to more stuff. M. We got like a lot grown at us in that timely and we were all really tired, and we were like, oh well, we only have like four weeks off, six weeks off. Like I feel like maybe I would have said yes, it's some more things.
Speaker 2: That makes me think of something of the same. Music wise, I wish I said yes to more things. During Glee, M, No, are you kidding me? When they were like, hey, do you do you want to work with this guy named Calvin Harris, and I said it's not really my thing. Kevin, I didn't know. He also he like blew up like a year later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you didn't know.
Speaker 3: What is your most controversial pop culture opinion right now? I don't listen to any new music. That's my controversial.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to a lot of new music. I don't listen to sing for you, I don't listen to music a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: For you, this isn't controversial. But Rosolia's album's unreal. Mm hmm, it's incredible. If you could reshoot one number from Glee with today's budget technology, what would it be? Such a good question?
Speaker 1: Wowing the ring that.
Speaker 2: Lie where it is? Surely there's something else. Yeah, I don't even know if if I would want to reshoot anything. I think it's I would like to be able to do a new number with the budget and technology of today, and like see what that looks like in twenty five, because like, we did huge things. Oh maybe I would like we did we did very bad? You see why?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, okay, I'm on board. Yeah, yeah, I see. Okay, let's do it. That's bad, fine, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, that's it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Do you ever disagree on which episode or topic to cover next?
Speaker 3: No, No, I welcome some pushback because.
Speaker 1: Or like if I'm like, eh, like it makes a good episode.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I like when we don't agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something agreed to disagree to agree.
Speaker 2: Now that Kim Kardashian is in the Ryan Murphy versus, what character would she be on Glee? I feel like she'd be somebody's mom or like a substitute teacher, like a Holly Holiday style. I feel like she'd come in and people be like, oh my god, you have a hot one.
Speaker 1: Always tak Kati sick?
Speaker 2: You saw her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where at Paris' event that I went to?
Speaker 2: How was Paris's event?
Speaker 1: It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: He's just what a j what a what a wonderful, wonderful human being. But Katie was posting it, and so she came and sat down. She's like, how do you know Paris? And I was like, wow, yep, you wouldn't know this, but we worked on the same show. She was liked, and I was like, Kevin McHale, She's like, yeah, what popular song with Tina and I already have sung my daughter right now is obsessed.
Speaker 1: With Brute Mars and Rose's Apata obsessed. Can you play please?
Speaker 3: That's so cute and so I'm into it?
Speaker 1: Such a song, what a good hook?
Speaker 2: Well, who's your favorite sebe you've ever met?
Speaker 1: Why? This is a really hard one because we've met so many people.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, I think there's two different levels. There's I think there's a favorite celebrity we've actually like spent time with.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, like a guess star.
Speaker 3: Versus it is probably yeah, yeah, yeah that but like met in passing, like Obama, Obama, Oprah.
Speaker 1: Michelle, Yeah, exactly, yeah. Okay.
Speaker 3: So there's an Instagram account called you Could Care About and every few days they post a mundane pull asking random questions. And here are a few that they've posted recently. Kevin so we can oh god, okay? Do you use your phone on the toilet the time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't. No, you don't have time for.
Speaker 3: That, so dirty when you sneeze? Do you say thank you after someone says bless you?
Speaker 1: Always?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you live by the three second rule? Any food you've dropped on the floor or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Where do you cut your nails? The bathroom bedroom are outside?
Speaker 2: Bathroom.
Speaker 3: Do you type in the emoji you're looking for or scroll through to fine them? Do you put your pots and pants in the dishwasher or not?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Knife in left hand, fork and right or fork and left hand, knife and right, knife and knife in right. M wow, if you had to choose only one salt pepper, salt salt. When you're in the shower, do you face the wall or face the water?
Speaker 2: Wall?
Speaker 3: Water?
Speaker 2: What? Well?
Speaker 1: It depends?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I misee the wall, I think the well.
Speaker 3: Here's the funny, right, my wall is is the water on the back.
Speaker 1: While wait, what my wall is not the wall? Like? I face against the water, but it's not the wall. It's like a door like my my. My showers configuration is weird.
Speaker 2: But you face away from the shower head?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, okay, I'm not a serious killer. Okay? Do you fold your underwhere to put it in your drawer? Oh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are you the person who brings the toothpaste for a trip or the person that doesn't does?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Don't? Do you have a snack before it or after dinner? Both? Okay? There's a few more. When did you start feeling like you could tell me anything? Okay? This is to ask each other. So great.
Speaker 3: When did you start feeling like you could tell me anything straight off the bat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Immediately. What's something I helped you with? That meant a lot. I didn't read that before I said it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean you've helped me in a number of ways. One I think like your initiative and like ability to like take care of things and plan things like when I'm with you, I clearly default to like letting you handle it.
Speaker 3: I helped you, Okay, I have my Kevin. I helped you get on a flight from New York.
Speaker 2: No, I know that's and that's exactly where that started.
Speaker 1: That is where that started. We learned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I lost my memory, what's the first thing you tell me about us.
Speaker 2: That you used to have a crush on me?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank you. What part of your life has changed the most since we met? Everything?
Speaker 2: You have children?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, I see okay, Yes, you moved in with your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Finally I moved to New York.
Speaker 1: You moved to New York. Never thought that was?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite weird habit of mine?
Speaker 3: You harmonize to everything in the car, but you don't actually harmonize.
Speaker 2: Because it's so bad.
Speaker 1: What do you get from me that you don't get from others?
Speaker 2: Fresh and loud urps?
Speaker 1: What's the one thing you wished? I asked you more about? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Ask me less?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's some random deep conversation questions from Takato. Let's do like two more than okay, wrap it up here? Would you rather spend a day with your younger or older self?
Speaker 2: Younger?
Speaker 1: Younger?
Speaker 3: What is the one thing you would wish you had learned earlier in life?
Speaker 2: Be gayer sooner? What about you?
Speaker 1: Be gayer sooner, Be gayer sooner? Being yourself is a superpower?
Speaker 2: Wow? Did you read that off a mug?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I just listened to Shanna Rhimes is mel Robins podcast and so I'm feeling very inspirational today. Do you think everyone deserves a second chance?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And with that, thanks for writing in you guys.
Speaker 3: We really appreciate it. We hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry if we blabbered for too long, but you guys always ask the best questions, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's do this again soon. Always that's what you really miss Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss POD and make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.