Speaker 1: I hit it.
Speaker 2: Oh you did hit it. Okay, good. You're a little faster than I am. But that's okay. I'll just stop watch stop watch start. Just think we're about five seconds behind. That's all I'll know. It's a good day.
Speaker 1: It looks like I got Big Ben on this computer every day.
Speaker 2: Oh big Ben? What's he doing? No?
Speaker 1: Not him? Oh the city and the tower.
Speaker 2: Oh the National Park, big Bend, No London, Oh, big Ben? The clock? Got it? Ah? I never knew it was called that until a couple of years ago. I had no idea, and I couldn't if you showed me it, maybe I know what it was, but I don't. It's just a clock like in the town square or whatever.
Speaker 3: And what I've always wondered, do they know as much about America as we know about over there, because dude, we don't know crap. Uh. You couldn't even name one of the most famous things there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I doubt they do, because what do we have. I mean, maybe they know what the Statue of Liberty is. I want that's a great question. We should have asked our boy Troy, why not that that's an amazing guy, Like, what kind of monuments do you know about in America, Like, there's no way they know about Mount Rushmore, right, because it's correct our president.
Speaker 3: I've heard that it's they know New York, they know Miami, they know uh la.
Speaker 2: La because of Hollywood in Vegas.
Speaker 3: And then they know Cowboy whenever they always know that crap. They'll go to Texas yeha, and they know Nashville yeeha too.
Speaker 2: Hmm, yeah, maybe I do when I like it kind of.
Speaker 3: Actually, when we go on vacation, we always ask him and they go Nashville yeeha.
Speaker 2: Okay, See, I never really even ask people. I don't even think about it. I always assume because I'm from America. This is me being ignorant that they all know America, big dumb American, big dumb American.
Speaker 1: Way to perpetuate, perpetuate the stereotype.
Speaker 2: I mean, I should have asked people. That is so dumb, Like when I went to Iceland, I should have said, hey, do you know about America? Like what do you know about America? But I guess really I didn't talk to that many Icelandic people. It was all tourists. It's all tourists. That's a great point in her mind. Now that would have been stupid too. Okay, now I got a question for you. Started the show.
Speaker 1: We just disrespected the entire globe.
Speaker 2: No, no, I want to start the show because I mean, we got to get to so much stuff. There's so much to talk about there is. Yeah, all right, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Large.
Speaker 2: Arnold is flying back from King Kon.
Speaker 3: He was there with Bonnie Blue, the girl that slept with over a thousand guys. And Arnold told me he has got a story to tell us when he gets back. The last voicemail I got from him, verbatim, was pretty short.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Not pretty harder talk to you and lunch. I've got a story about Bonnie Blue. No, I didn't cheat.
Speaker 3: Sit and then it cut off. So he had a heck of a week.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. I'm a little jealous. I need a week in Cankon. I know we need a week somewhere.
Speaker 3: But we went to Coon. We went in August. During that vacation, we were up. We were actually down. We were in the non hotel zone, whereas Bonnie Blue and them were in the hotel zone.
Speaker 1: Wow, prettier water.
Speaker 3: But they did choose one of the mega resorts.
Speaker 1: We were at one. They just picked a different one.
Speaker 2: Where they at the one where the people stormed the beach and shot everybody on jet skis.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that that one?
Speaker 3: Yes, but that was I believe, more towards the city and out of the hotel zone.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, we're gonna do it live. Oh the one? Two? Three? Sol losers? What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius, y'all. It's Sissan Raymundo. I'm from the North. I'm an alpha male.
Speaker 3: I met a Broadway girl back about seven eight years ago, ten years maybe time flies.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We live in the country, far from town.
Speaker 3: It only takes me about twenty minutes in the morning though, I go about eighty five miles an hour, and it's a beautiful life. Two acres, white picket fence, no kids, soon to be two point five, and also no dogs. Over to you, coach, Why are you such a drama queen? I know you have two crazy things that you want to talk about. I actually have massive I have the crime scene music I need for two different things. So okay, probably can't even fit it in.
Speaker 2: Well, we know we can fit it in, because I just want to know why you're such a drama queen like you are so like, oh my gosh. Last night there's a text thread going on between Justin coach coacher, Ray Moon, note me and we're trying to figure out golf for today because Ray had talked about going to the SEC tournament and I am like, I don't want to pay that much money to go watch teams in the in this little arena right down the road and have my back against the wall. And then we start talking about golf, and Ray says, hey, I could skip the SE tournament if we can find some golf. I said, okay, And I start throwing out some times and I throw out one course in Ray gos. I mean, there's only twenty four times you can throw out, I understand, but I throw out a time and everybody's like, oh yeah, that looks good. And then I'm like, what about this course in Ray goes, I'm not seeing anything for that course. So I don't know if that was your way of saying I don't want to play, or I don't know what it was, because I am sitting there looking at twenty tea times for that one course. So I take a screenshot of the tea times and Ray's like, oh, I guess we could book one of those. Then Justin chimes in, hey, guys, I don't have Friday off, so I don't know what time I'd be able to play. And then Ray says, just book one of those times. And I come back with, all right, I'll wait until the morning when we hear from Justin what his work schedule is gonna be. And Ray, mister drama, can you queen from the top rope? From the top rope, he comes with, my lord, this is why I don't play golf with people. And I go solo wha, And it's like, dude, sorry, you have to wait to find out if your friend has to work all day, if he only has to work half a day, or if he only has to work a few hours. It's not gonna kill you. Just put it in your mind you're gonna play golf on Friday after work and it'll be great. But the whole oh, this is why I go play golf by myself. Valid why because you can't accommodate someone's schedule.
Speaker 3: And also you must have been on golf now because I went to the actual courses website and their app. It's not an app, it's called a website. Yeah, is it bad? I was scrolling and filtering and it showed me only three pm. It may have been on me fat finger in it, but I couldn't see what you saw. So yeah, said, that's a me on me for that one. Guys, that one's on me. Okay, that's on you. Now, what about the drama Queen. The drama queen is we didn't know Justin's specific time, but I thought we had narrowed it down to the afternoon hours.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but I wanted to make he goes, I don't know how many cases I'm gonna have tomorrow, so I can't commit to a certain time. And here the problem was that one course we were looking at it was pre pay, so if I was gonna book it, I had to pay for all three. And I was like, I am not ses. Yeah, I'm not booking it. I am not booking this. If all of a sudden in the morning, Justin's gonna text us to be like, hey, guys, looks like I'm slammed all day I'm not gonna be able to make it, so why not wait until the morning. But Rey, oh, that is so inconvenient for Ray. Oh, mister d So that made me think, does Ray really just want to go to the SEC tournament and he just doesn't want to say it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to go. I got to thinking about it. I drove through Broadway. It's so dirty down there. There's it's overcrowded. I would have a seat, as you said, back against the wall, which means those bleeds, which means we could probably touch the top of the stadium. Guys, it's better on TV.
Speaker 2: It's a lot better on TV. And we don't have the suite.
Speaker 3: We used to have the iHeart suite we sneak into and steal twenty beers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have that anymore. We don't have the hookup. I forgot to ask our contact at the Grand Hyatt if they were using their suite, which I assumed they were, because such a big day, they have to have clients that are coming into town staying at the Grand Hyatt and they put them up in their suite. So that's just a lot of hassle. And I'm gonna be watching so much basketball next week that I mean, I'm doing a little research this week, just watching to see who's in top tip top shape and form. But pretty much you already have your mind made up who you're gonna take to wear in the bracket. I would assume, even though you haven't even seen the bracket, but I would assume you kind of have your Okay, you know UCLA is gonna be in the Elite eight. What am I gonna do with the teams from the Big East? I don't know. Is you know Saint John's really that good? Rick Patino's done so I don't need to watch too much Moneies. But yes. And then I was talking to cousin Andrew last night and we were discussing. He was like, so, are you guys going to the SEC tournament? See he wanted to know because he heard the pod.
Speaker 1: No, we live here, but don't go.
Speaker 2: Thanks, right, I said. The problem is it's expensive to get in, I said, but we could do raise method.
Speaker 3: Tickets are down to one hundred and sixty nine dollars, not bad. They dropped fifty over the last three days. I said, we could do rays for two sessions sneak in approach, which is actually a really smart approach, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Man, No, no, I'm not going to tell people how you do it. Oh I'm just going to say that you do do it without paying for a ticket. You have a way to get into the buildings that has been working for the last dozen years.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I mean Stanley Cup, Luke Bryan, nhr, NPR hockey, basketball, football, any country music concert, you can name any CMA awards, anything that has happened at that arena in ten years I've been, which is amazing.
Speaker 2: Then cousin Andrew had a I mean, I don't know why I didn't think about this in the last dozen years. He goes, of all people, of all people, I cannot believe Ray does that. She was like, how anal Ray is about everything, and how nervous he is about everything in life, parking, this, that anything against the rules, but he's okay and comfortable sneaking into an arena to watch an event.
Speaker 3: He goes explain it to me. Yeah, that's a great, that's great. Sometimes things are unexplainable. And I will say I met a guy at Rippy's ten years ago and I said, we were looking for tickets to a Predators game. And he told us me and Baser, I don't have tickets, but for thirty dollars, I'll show you how.
Speaker 1: To get into the arena.
Speaker 2: And I paid him thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: Baser, doubting Thomas, stayed at Rippy's and said, meet me back here.
Speaker 1: I know it's not gonna work.
Speaker 3: That man took me into that arena and since that day it was the best thirty dollars I have ever spent because he used to work there. So he said he knew a flaw in the system. He knew chinking the armor, he knew the way to do it.
Speaker 2: That is how you found out is because of Thomas. Have you kept in touch with Thomas?
Speaker 1: Does he deal with the dude to his borderline homeless?
Speaker 2: And I paid him thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: I was walking with my new best friend to go to a hockey game on a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: I wonder where Thomas is now, And he does not realize what kind of difference he has made in your life, Like he has given you so much happiness and so much pleasure and access to so many events for that thirty dollars, Like Thomas really did change your life.
Speaker 1: And to take friends and for them to be able to experience it.
Speaker 3: Billy on his bachelor party to the whole bachelor party into the suite, their.
Speaker 1: Eyes just glowing that we're in a hockey game for free.
Speaker 3: Eddie, I took him the late Wop and he got to see in March Madness it that people to see my buddy BJ.
Speaker 2: That they hit him. Oh.
Speaker 3: BJ thought he had to add sprinkle stuff on. He goes, oh, yeah, we went to get the diapers. The guy goes, BJ said, we got kids. We had to go the car get diapers. The guy goes, yeah, well your arms are empty, where's the diapers. I'm like, great job, BJ, we made to make up a story that we don't have diapers in this real life story.
Speaker 1: It's like, I.
Speaker 2: Forget which one. You try to say, I'm a real big fan of whatever team, and the guy asked you, oh, well what about that? You're like, Eddie, hey, biggie. He tried to get cute with it.
Speaker 3: And so he starts talking to a guy about Georgia's Southern basketball because this was a part of March Madness. The one time we had a quadrant in Nashville and So Bigie is talking to guy about Georgia and Southern and the guy goes, oh, I'm a huge fan. Well, Eddie was just making crap up and goes, yeah, we're a fan of Georgia Southern. Well, well you have no material, dude, you're about to out us Suddy.
Speaker 2: Oh the guard Yeah he's real.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knew the gatekeeper was a massive fan of Georgia Southern.
Speaker 2: Just stop trying to get cute. Just get in the tamp building. Don't make side conversations. That is when you raise the red flag. So there you go, Because Andrew, the answer is it's unexplainable. It's all because of Thomas. So you went to the hockey game and just left bay No no, no.
Speaker 3: I got in and then went back to Baser because I knew she's gonna kill me, and I just said, hey, he showed me the way in. This is going to change our lives over the next decade.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. Black Hawks, Blackhawks Predators.
Speaker 3: He I was into the third deck and just stood there for five minutes thinking to myself.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, this was free. It actually worked.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to go find Baser before she kills me and throws me in the Cumberland.
Speaker 2: Cousin Shrew just we sat there and we were on FaceTime last night because we were doing a mock draft for our fantasy baseball team that drafts this Sunday. And Oh, I wonder what time the draft is. I hope it's not when the bracket reveal is. That's terrible planning by who whoever does the baseball Yep, but he's gonna go over to Stu's house. They'll be having some bruskis and I'll be sitting on my couch my three kids and they'll be jumping all over me trying to guys, I got a draft. I got a draft.
Speaker 1: Tell him to draft Blackman. He retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he told me. I didn't know that, but he did. He went out. He was at spring training this past week and he was checking out some of the talent, like making sure who's good, who's got tight muscles, and who was you know, not throwing as well. So he has inside information. He was at the Reds camp.
Speaker 3: I will say we went to spring training with my dad, mom and Phoenix year or two ago and Stephen Kwan was amazing played for the Guardian. Still does he hit the crap out of the ball. It translated. He was one of the top five hitters in all of baseball last year.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kwan and our mock draft last night. He was still there in like the late late rounds. And the problem with Stephen Kwan is he's a great baseball player, but he doesn't really fill up the stat sheet a great when it comes to fantasy baseball Ray.
Speaker 1: He doesn't hit the long ball, and that's what chicks did well.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the long ball. He didn't get RBIs. He just is. He's just a he's a good player.
Speaker 1: The stadium sucks.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been. No, it's just not a hitter's park.
Speaker 3: You want a guy that's gonna play a coors Field, you want Kaufman's pretty good because it's in run.
Speaker 1: It's a thousand and run's not great.
Speaker 2: They tell me, yeah, right, you hit him in the Crawford boxes. I get it.
Speaker 3: But the top stadiums for hits is gonna be your coors Field. It's gonna be Kaufman. It's gonna be in Arizona Chase Field. It's surprisingly as well packed bell At and T stadiums high up there. But it's it's one of those that you want to go for. But Kaufman elevation wise it one thousand, coors Field is at two thousand.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a break and now you're gonna bring the crime music because you said we got two cases to solve. So uh yeah, that was my uh my opening. I just wanted to talk about Ray being a drama queen. But we're gonna play golf today one thirty. We settled on it. We booked it. Justin is in, I am in. Ray is in, and we'll we will be playing eighteen holes. Guys, we're not playing nine yep, right, yeah, okay, we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: I'll go with the quick when first you've seen the Dominican Republic, the girl went missing.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is not good.
Speaker 1: Did you see the story came out though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that the wrestler dude. He was kissing her. They were smooching in the water. The wave overtook them, swept him out. He used to be a lifeguard. He was able to grab her, he was able to come back to the shore. He swallowed a lot of water. He was vomiting, and then he laid down on the beach and passed out and that's the last he sliver.
Speaker 1: Sounds like she drowned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just very weird. I mean, I guess I kind of believe the dude because his timeline matches up, like they see him coming back to the room at like nine in the morning. So I really do believe he may have fell asleep on the beach.
Speaker 3: Right, they were pretty drunk, and the way he explained it, it sounded like he was a little fuzzy. He remembers seeing her kind of come out of the water, but then still being in the water a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he says he remembers vomiting and then turning around not seeing her. So he assumed that she went back to the room and he laid down on the beach and passed out, and he woke up because of the sun and the mosquitoes, and that's when he headed back to the room to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: And the story that it did kind of sound. Oh, he's being a little something's fishy with how he's explaining this. Guys, when you're drinking, you remember her and water, you throwing up, you passing out, You're just gonna remember images that kind of are a little sporadic and don't actually make a puzzle. So it kind of does add up in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I mean when you're down there and the Dominican, there is no drinking. There's not like a public I mean, you're just drinking. You're probably just pounding, pounding, pounding, because you're on your last spring break. I think the dude is a senior and he's just having the time of his life. He meets this chick that he thinks is a hottie. He's got his arm around her. They're all going to the beach. Most of the people went back to the room and them two stay because they're gonna, you know, do their thing on the beach. They think, oh, it's fun, innocent waves, let's stand in the water, and it's scary.
Speaker 1: We've stayed at resorts two miles from that one.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 3: So I will tell you these all inclusive ones, there's a lot of booze access to it, especially in high school.
Speaker 2: Know your limits before you go on these trips.
Speaker 3: I hate to say it after the fact. And also the waters this pales in comparison to a lost human being. We've lost sunglasses, we've lost sandals. I remember Baser. We came back from an excursion. Baser went into the waves. Within two seconds, she lost her Gucci sunglasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit different. It's sort of like when we went to Puerto Rico, my wife and I and we went to the beach and she lost her sunglasses and she's like, look for him, look for them. I'm like, there's nowhere to look once they go in the like just look by my feet. They got to be around and I'm like, no, no, the wave grabbed them and like they're already halfway across the ocean. Like there's no way someone may find those in twenty years. But they're not going to be right. They don't just fall right down in the ocean. It's not like a swimming pool. But my question is if she got I guess the body could get taken out to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it launches you out there. We talk football field. You can go in five minutes with some of these undercurrent riptides.
Speaker 2: See, that's what scares me about the ocean is these riptides. They talk about that just riptides. I'm like, why would people want to get in an ocean if there's riptides?
Speaker 3: Because it looks like calm at one point, which it is, but as you first enter sometimes that's when it's slapping the sand, and then it calms down a little bit, and then out there you're not even seeing the stuff that's doing under the water. Dude, there's some of them in Costa Rica. I wouldn't even go in the water. Dominican Republic. I think we always at least put a toe in the water, but I'm not saying we were far out. One year, I had an inn or tube out there and it slapped that inner two pop that my beers were dumped everywhere. I was sun burnt. That those waves don't give.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't discriminate. Man, they will not. You're gonna be a good swimmer, bad swimmer, not a swimmer. They will kick your at And it sounds like that's what they did, because he said he was struggling.
Speaker 1: And he's tough, he's a wrestler, used to.
Speaker 2: Be a lifeguard, but he said I was a lifeguard in a pool, not in the sea.
Speaker 3: Then the sad thing about alcohol is it sounds like they almost drowned. He saves her, and then alcohol just messing with your mind. He ended up passing out instead of realizing these waves are dangerous. I need to get her to safety right now. And his body just overtook his thoughts and that's when he passed out mosquitoes and beer and sunburned later.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's rough. That's like man, my neighbor, one of the parents that lives in my neighborhood. He was on the trip to Aruba.
Speaker 1: Natalie Holloway, Yeah, he was on that trip. Yeah, we went on our honeymoon to Aruba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's before I told you about him being there.
Speaker 1: And he asked the boat driver about Natalie Holloway.
Speaker 2: You did not no, no, no, did you really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And they're like pod because Americans have been bringing up for twenty years and they don't want to be known for that, and it's frowned upon not to even ask about it.
Speaker 2: I would assume it's pretty frowned upon because they don't want their beautiful I guess it's an island. Is it an island? Yeah, okay, they're beautiful island to be remembered for that because there was one bad person that did that, Because didn't that Vanderslute dude, he now admitted that he did do it. Is he in jail in America, Peru. Maybe he'd better be jailed, because I know he went somewhere else and I think he killed another woman allegedly, and then he went to prison. But then why did he agree to finally admit what he did to Natalie Hall. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe because the laws in other countries are very lax, and if he admitted, he didn't get he still was only going to serve a couple of years or something. There's never really any proof. So maybe another country you don't serve that much time. He had family members too in the government and Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, high up, Yeah, yeah, did we have another one? Yeah, we haven't to go back to back. We can go back to back and go back to back.
Speaker 3: Man, dude, there was a car accident on Broadway last night at three am.
Speaker 1: Watched the whole thing from three am to four am.
Speaker 3: WHOA two cars. I tried to piece it together. One of them ran a red light. Oh that intersection McDonald's mackers. Oh yeah, and it was a taxi and it was say four runner.
Speaker 2: Four runner ran the red light.
Speaker 3: So I was trying to piece together. The taxi flew farther. Both ended up on their tops. Whoa, dude, it's an intersection where you're going thirty five miles an hour.
Speaker 2: You know what that tells me? This is just me going on pure speculation. Is that the four Runner was leaving after a night of Broadway and you're moving because there's no one on the road, so you're gunning it a little bit. You're going a little faster than you should. Runs the red light. The taxi cab is coming from the side street, hits the side of the cab, flips it, and it causes the fore Runner to flip.
Speaker 3: All that makes sense except for where the fore Runner was placed. Four Runner was in the middle of the intersection. Taxi was thrown almost in front of mackers. WHOA, So it what you said would have added up, but it just it just doesn't make sense where the car flipped to the intersection. So it's almost like the car was going down the wrong way of a one way and then the taxi ran a red light. Maybe I gotta find the report and see if I'm right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you tell me, like, what was this scene? Like? Was there a lot of cop cars, fire, ambulance everything? What all responded? Nobody died?
Speaker 3: Two ambulances, driver in the taxi ambulanced off. Driver in the fore Runner sent off. They're both fine, just stretchers. Any handcuffs, No handcuffs. The taxi guy wasn't drinking. He did have a lot of s in his car. They have a passenger in his car.
Speaker 1: Can't tell you. I was minute too late on that one.
Speaker 3: But the taxi drivers apparently they have a posse because there was fifteen other taxi.
Speaker 2: Drivers all parked their cars.
Speaker 3: It's a free Once there's a car accident, they must just tell their boss, oh, stuck in traffic, car accident. There were fifteen drivers for an hour, just chilling out there on the corner. All their cars were parked in the turning lane with their blinkers on.
Speaker 2: Well, they have to do. It's sort of like when someone in the line of duty, you know, you line the highway. That's what taxi cabs do. No, they have a code man like, they have to go and support their own because if you're ever in a taxi cab, and I don't know if you've ever noticed this, but when they drive by another taxi cab they honk and I'm like what, Or they pull up in the stop light and there's a cab next to them. They start talking to the other driver. I'm like, oh, is that your rival? No, my buddy. And they all know each other. They all like friends. They're like compatriots. And so it's sort of like the fire department. It's you are one and so when one of your taxi trap drivers goes down, you come and pay your respects.
Speaker 3: There were so many of them. Cop at one point get on the curve. They're all out in the intersection looking taking pictures. And they had shovels. There was so much crap in that taxi cab. Must have been people's business cards, fountain drinks from restaurants, shovel loads, ten of them out of that car.
Speaker 2: The tow trucks rolled up. Howdy, get them back over.
Speaker 3: The tow truck was able to strap them from almost the middle of it and with one pole flipped it.
Speaker 2: And then put it up on the bed. Yeah, it was one of those flatbed tow trucks. But there was two.
Speaker 3: Ambulances, two flatbreads, twelve cop cars, one fire truck, no big fire trucks, one small fire truck, and the tow truck. Guys, they have a big responsibility. Not only did they have to flip the vehicle. Bro they were the ones out there broom and the whole thing. They cleaned up the whole mess, and they shoveled all that guy's s and threw it back in his taxi cab.
Speaker 2: Who's the one responsible? Like, if there's like liquid leaked on the ground, I think the fire department takes care of that. I think they have like some salt or something or some formula that they throw on top of it. It absorbs the crap. I'm glad you asked incorrect.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the toe truck company comes out with cat litter, what it pours it all over. It's their responsibility to do that as well. Humh and so so didn't.
Speaker 2: Now, Now, after he throws the cat litter down, he lets it sit for a minute and then he scoops it or he just leaves it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's cat litter. Maybe it just blends in.
Speaker 2: No. No, but it looks I understand what you're saying. It looks like catler. We're going there's not gonna be damn cat litter on Broadway right now. No, No, that's what I'm asking. Did he scoop the cat litter and does it send in the wrong message. It can't be cat litter because a cat maybe walking by smell it. I think it's gonna be there, and then boomb, it gets hit and we got to shut down Broadway again. Damn.
Speaker 3: The crime isn't over yet. Oh so they got people, got safe, guys. So that's why I felt all right. I took a picture, made it a little blurry. I don't like taking pictures of accidents. Didn't at the time know if anybody was injured. But now I know it's fine. We can post it again. I was very respectful, guys. I was in the bill, but nosy Nate. I went down on the parking garage. Dude, I was outside watching it for an hour.
Speaker 2: Was there any passengers in the fore runner? Just one dude?
Speaker 3: Just one driver and one driver in the taxi, so maybe one out drinking.
Speaker 1: We're about to get to that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: So as the cops set up the barricades, you know how cars you don't go that direction, but me to get on the interstate, I make that right right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's people coming from Broadway.
Speaker 3: Well, the cops got it blocked off my mackers in front of our building, in front of the brand new skyscrapers just went up there, the whole streets blocked off.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: When you're leaving the parking garage, you take a right and right. Yeah, you don't take the shortcut. Huh.
Speaker 1: What's the shortcut? Huh huh.
Speaker 2: You get the bottom of the ramp, take a left, right through the alley, straight out to the freaking highway.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Saves you two stoplights. But there's still a stop light. There's no stoplight. It's literally you get to the bottom of the ramp immediate level, you go behind the building in the alley, and it comes out comes out between this, It comes out between the gym and the building. You are a genius, and I shoot right over to the highway. Never sit at the stop like mana, what are you a taxi driver? I know that. I'm like Vegas dude. You know they take the backways through the hotels. That is exactly what I do. It saves you minutes every day of sitting in Broadway traffic. Geshsh that was genius. Thank you. Now go back to the barricade.
Speaker 3: So barricades are up and everything's calming down. I got to get back up here.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: We got the big show about to start, and so I'm winding down.
Speaker 1: All the sudden.
Speaker 2: I hear stop, stop, stop, stop.
Speaker 3: Cars trying to make that right. Went through the barricades in the car and the cops.
Speaker 1: Coming right up to him. He's about fifteen feet away.
Speaker 2: Kind of car.
Speaker 1: Crapper. Okay, I had a different term, but I don't want to say it.
Speaker 2: Junker got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Ray, good thing you didn't say it. And so the car can either go right or stop for the cop. There's no barricades on that side because it's a one way, so he could just bust to right.
Speaker 2: Hope the cop doesn't get his license plate? What does the cop do? Jumps on the hood?
Speaker 3: What does the car do? Does he go or does he stop and wait for the cop?
Speaker 2: Stops and waits.
Speaker 1: He stops on that corner and waits for the cop.
Speaker 3: Cop comes over for the next twenty five minutes, gets his license, gets his registration, gets his ID, takes him out of the.
Speaker 1: Car, calls over six other cop cars.
Speaker 3: Buddy got a dui going through the barricade and not listening to the cop.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me. They pulled him out of the car and did the field sobriety tests right there on the street.
Speaker 3: He failed it worse than Tiger oh man, he could have made that right. He listened to the cop and then a guy co worker in the building. He goes, yeah, cops had all shut down what happened there and told him this whole story of more boring version. And then he goes, yeah, there was cops pulling over another card and I was like a dui. He goes, interesting because I saw the barricade and I asked the cop, Hey, can I go through the barricade? I work right there. What did the cops say? Sure, thanks for asking.
Speaker 2: That's what you have to do. You can't just plow your way. You gotta be gentle with it.
Speaker 3: Buddy got a dui because he didn't ask a cop can I go through the barricade.
Speaker 2: Guys always express pleasantries. You always have to ask. Guys. You got a girl? Can I take your top off? Ha? Yes? Thank you? Do you mind if I unhook this brawl? Do you mind if I nibble on your ear? Thank you? You always have to ask. That is how you don't get in trouble. Jez go, wow, I told you I had crimes. You did have crimes. We'll take a break. I'll right back.
Speaker 3: Ray.
Speaker 2: What if I told you, okay, this is I'm one loss away from being done with this Kansas Jayhawk team. That's a great way to look at it.
Speaker 3: I am people say six wins to win it all, you say one loss to be done with this.
Speaker 2: I am one loss away from being done with this Kansas Jayhawks basketball team. Because I'm gonna be honest with you. He played UCF on what night was at Wednesday night?
Speaker 1: We looked terrible.
Speaker 2: We couldn't guard anybody. They look so athletic. They were just scoring at will, drain in threes, we go to overtime. If there's one thing we're good at, it's blowing a lead. We do not know how to execute down the stretch. We turned the ball over. We did it against Houston at home when we were up by six a couple months ago, and it just our season went downhill from there. Baylor Baylor another one, We're up by twenty, and we lose the damn game by like twenty. Hawkins Dickenson, boy, I watched last night as we play the University of Arizona Go Cats. I don't know if that's what they say. Lot Holtz, No, lout Olsen, they still got him. No, he's I think he's dead. Rest in peace, man. They have Tommy Lloyd or Floyd or Goyd, he's some guy that came from Gonzaga whatever. It doesn't matter who they have his coach. It matters who we have on our team. We actually played well last night. I watched the game and I started getting my emotions my feelings, like, oh my goodness, this is the team we're supposed to be. And I'm in my house clapping when we're draining into three, clapping when we get a dunk, clapping when we get a block, and I'm like, this is the Kansas Jayhawk team I've been looking for all freaking season.
Speaker 1: Would this have improved your seeding or why did this game matter?
Speaker 2: I think we could have improved our seating a little bit. I still don't know. I mean, I'm guessing we're like a seven seed at the best. At best, maybe we're a playing game. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That'll be interesting to see if you're right or wrong. The beauty or the interesting thing about this is Baser she goes, why did these games matter if if they win or lose, some teams are still in the tournament'd be like, great question. Maybe it's true, she goes, So, I thought the team that wins the has ThEC tournament makes it in the tournament. And I go, they do automatic bid, but eighty percent of these other teams will make it in as well.
Speaker 2: Correct, And it's really weird. It's it's funny. It's it's a strange thing. It's funny that one and your kids. Dude, so wait, so if they make it, if they lose, they're still in, but if they win, they're in. Yeah, that's kind of how it works. It's a little weird and strange. So I'm watching Kansas and we're playing great and then with about six minutes left, I think it's a tie game. We're up by one, down by one, not sure exactly what it was. We proceed to come down and have three turnovers in a row and they blow us out by ten or eleven points. They go on a little twelve to one run because we turn it over three times in a row, and that exactly summed up our season. It was me watching them, going, that's the problem. We in crunch time, cannot make the play. We are not disciplined, we cannot dribble the ball, we make bad passes. Are we know how to blow games and it's been all season. If it's a close game. We can have close games with good teams, but we never win them because we don't know how to execute. Arizona last night executed everything to perfection. They ran their plays. They would run the screen, run the screen wide open, dunk us in the last six minutes, run the screen, throw it over their head, out of bounds, run the screen, dribble it out of bounds. Oh, throw it over, oh zeke bail. He tries to shoot it before he catches it off his hands, out of bounds. Travel. It was just that is the problem with this Kansas team. We are not disciplined, we are not fundamentally sound, and we do not know how to close out games. There's gonna be a four minute stretch in the last eight minutes of the game where we're gonna have three or four turnovers and absolutely blow it. If it's a close game, they cannot win. What was the most Kansas was up by h maybe four or five, four or five. They lose by ten. That is a fifteen point swing. But we were also down by twelve and we came back and took the lead.
Speaker 1: For that reason, I don't bet anymore.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: These ebbs and flows and swings are insane in college basketball. You're gonna have a damn heart attack, especially if you live bet. I watched the Arkansas Old Miss game. Ole Miss would be up by ten in total control, Arkansas would be up seven in total control. Game ends at the last second three points Miss. But guys, you can't live bet. It is the most dangerous thing. At one point, oh Miss, Holy crap, they're killing him. What Arkansas is ahead by seven? It makes no sense. You're gonna have a damn heart attack if you live. Bety's and I'll hang up and listen.
Speaker 2: I was sitting there, and what's crazy. I started getting my hopes up, Like I start thinking, oh my god, this is the Kansas team. We want it all year shine, No, no, we have no chance to win it all. But I was like, we can actually be competitive in the tournament. We can't be. Dickinson played okay, but then he still does this a.
Speaker 3: Couple bite your tongue right now. Can you win the first game. Yes, yes, So then you have five games left. We can't win five We cannot win six games in a row.
Speaker 2: We are not The first one is gonna be simple. No, it's not. You're a seventh seed. You're gonna play Drexel, Drake.
Speaker 1: Actually, I heard Drake's real.
Speaker 2: I don't play Drake. I don't want to play Drake. I don't want to play Drexel. I don't want to play Brown. I'm gonna play the Sisterhood of the Poor. I don't want to play five games. You have to win. I don't want to play butt.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We can't win five games. And I'm telling you we can't win six games in a row as a seventh seed. We have to play a ten seed. We there is no easy game for Kansas. There is no such thing. This year is an easy game for Kansas. We aren't that good. Have you watched the mid Majors? They got four short guys in one transfer. Yeah, And I watch those mid Majors and they do good every single year. You know why, because they've been a team for the last five years. They've all played together, and they have cohesion, they have chemistry, and they know everything about each other and they have grit. We are a bunch of freaking parts thrown together and hoping the car is gonna run, and it's not working. The car has flat tires. We are leaking oil, we don't have coolant.
Speaker 1: We're flipped on our top.
Speaker 2: We are almost about to flip over on our top with a taxi cab. We have one more loss and it is over, and I will never be able to see kJ Adams play basketball again. He's the one bright spot that I enjoy watching because he is all out effort. God, he loves Kansas basketball. Is Dickinson going to the league at no chance? The only league he's going to is the YMCA League. He might play overseas. There is no zero, zero, zero points zero percent chance he gets drafted. Dude.
Speaker 3: My favorite scenario would be Hunter Dickinson gets drafted by the Spurs.
Speaker 2: He is not getting drafted like like they had the Arizona guy and they had a Vespa guy, a tall white guy. You want to know the difference when him and Hunter Dickinson. The dude can move. He's athletic that he would set a screen roll to the rim dunk. You know why because when they set the screen Hunter Dickinson can't move and he can't get back there in time. There was one time Hunter Dickinson is wide open at the rim and we throw it up to him. All he has to do is catch it and then lay it in. He tries to go for the alleyup, He tries to go for the allup, and he can't even get his hands above the rim and he hits the damn ball in the rim him and he missed it. All you do is catch it land and put it off the backboard. And said he tried to do an allyute, but he can't jump high enough.
Speaker 3: Go teams that are playing for their lives right now, Texas and North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Ohio State not gonna get in. Oh they're not getting in. We're gonna take a break and I'm gonna go on a rant. Well, and then I also looked it up.
Speaker 3: Ohio State hasn't even made it in three years actually, so maybe I just think because they're good at football won the national championship that they were also good in basketball.
Speaker 1: They haven't been good ever.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who Ohio State's coaches trestle.
Speaker 1: That's football. Oh, oh Urban Meyers, Urban Meyers.
Speaker 2: That's it, John Day, John Day, We'll take a break. We're right back. Here's my thing. Texas should not be in the NC DOUBLEA Tournament.
Speaker 1: They'll win the tournament.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma should not be in the NC double Tournament. Arkansas should not be in the NC Double A Tournament.
Speaker 1: I heard Oklahoma as some star player. He's worth watching.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Here is my rule, and this should be the rule forever.
Speaker 3: If you have a redneck fan base, you get one seed the tournament.
Speaker 2: If you aren't five hundred or better in your conference regular season, you cannot get in that large bid period. I don't want like they are talking about the Georgia Bulldog or the Texas Longhorns. They're saying the Texas Longhorns should be in the NC DOUBLEA tournament. They were six in twelve in SEC play, so they've won two games in the SEC tournament. Okay, so that makes them eight in twelve in your conference. Sorry, you do not belong in the NC DOUBLEA tournament. Go to these mid majors and get one of the teams that is like second place. Go get me the Buttonell Bison over the Texas Longhorns or the Oklahoma Sooners or the Ohio State Buck. Guys, anybody under five hundred in your conference does not deserve to be in. I don't care if your conference is hard and you get credit for playing good teams, You've got to beat good team squad one. Oh. I was watching george the other night, and let me tell you their record. They are terrible, terrible. Where'd go? I've got busy scrolling. Here we go. Georgia was eight and ten in the SEC. Right, they lost the SEC tournament, so make that eight and eleven. The announcers were like, this team played eight games against top ten opponents, lad one, So are they gonna beat any of them? Or they just played them? That has never been done before. No, no, no, I don't care if they played them. You don't get credit for playing people. You gotta beat people. I thought the whole point was the win. If you can just play good teams and get credit for playing good teams, fine, but man, give me the mid majors and give me two bids out of there instead of these Oklahoma Sooners six and twelve in SEC. Play bye, go to the it get lost.
Speaker 1: But think about it.
Speaker 3: There's one hundred and twenty five give or take fifty d one colleges in the country, sixty eight of them.
Speaker 2: They get to the tournaments, right, I mean pretty much. No, but we don't give me like I will. I would rather have the Chattanooga Moncks and the UNC Greensboro Spartan.
Speaker 3: Don't sleep on Tennessee Tech. Those boys play the doors off the ball.
Speaker 2: Are Tennessee Tech in here?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they have a basketball team.
Speaker 2: I'm no idea. I don't see them. Texas State needs to get in.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, give.
Speaker 2: Me the Southern Give me the Jackson State Tigers. I mean, they're in second place in their conference.
Speaker 3: Give me them Middle Tennessee State basers alma mater, get them in now.
Speaker 2: Do I think Jackson State has a chance to win it all? No, but if they go fourteen to two in their conference, put them in over six and twelve Oklahoma and six and twelve whatever. Mississippi State get out of here. You were eight and ten, Arkansas eight and ten, you're out out. They say there is they shouldn't be in.
Speaker 1: They're in.
Speaker 2: Arkansaw is in. They shouldn't be in. I do not want anybody that's under five hundred in your conference get lost. I can't have it, say the.
Speaker 3: SEC man, the final four teams are gonna be all from the SEC.
Speaker 2: Now, that's just stupid. Is flag playing? I don't know he's doctologists. And then they got that other kid.
Speaker 1: I guess they got a guy named Nip Cannet.
Speaker 2: So they're telling me one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen SEC schools are gonna get it. That's the stupid Let them in fourteen out of sixteen, and that is the dumbest thing ever.
Speaker 3: And if Tennessee because they are shoot so ice cold and Texas is so hot right now, after a triple quadruple overtime win, Texas probably gonna beat the balls.
Speaker 1: Then they got it.
Speaker 3: They'll lose to Auburn. Stop Texas then gets if Texas.
Speaker 2: This is in supposedly according to Lenardi, and they don't even have to win the tournament. Here's my thing. They should have to win their conference tournament to get in. Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt, you gone, no, Vandy's in. No, they should not be in. They were eight and ten in their conference. Dude, Vandy beat some big time schools. If Vandy's not in. I'm not watching bandy go to the n see you later, checkulator see you. On the other side, Vandy's in. Why I told you?
Speaker 3: Do you know how many times they stormed the court Anchor down, dude, they got that.
Speaker 2: Was football coacher. No, they stored. They beat number ones, number one.
Speaker 1: They beat two teams.
Speaker 2: On their home court. They beat Kentucky. Yes, they beat Tennessee. Yes, Vandy is in Anchor Down. That's who they beat. Those are their two and they beat Texas A and M. They beat Missouri, they lost to Arkansas, they lost to Georgia, they lost to Texas, they lost to Oklahoma. They don't deserve to be in. It's great to beat the bad good teams. Gotta beat the bad teams too. Sorry, you're under five hundred conference. Goodbye and goodbye, goodbye. Guys all this just barely got in. We were eleven and nine in conference five hundred or better.
Speaker 3: That's my rule, guys on our Facebook page, let's limit the squares pools. I mean, we look like a borderline Vegas casino sports book.
Speaker 2: Like good gosh, I kind of like it.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, hey, my t ball team's doing a squares pool.
Speaker 1: You guys want what that was that legal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? North Carolina. Let me go check out their what their their record is. I don't know what it is. I'm gonna just go look and maybe that maybe they're allowed in I'm not sure. Let me go look what their conference record was. Hold on, hold on, we're pulling it up man.
Speaker 1: Uh no, nope, No, truckers want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm about to get there early to the golf course, get on the driving range because my my golf game is in shambles right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't even say the final story of the golf story that made it even interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, North Carolina's thirteen and seven in conference.
Speaker 3: What did you guys do this morning about the time that I flipped out about you didn't even bring that point of the entire argument up?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I thought we were shooting for the afternoon and then Justin goes, hey, let's go golf at eleven am.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sorry when we make a time in the afternoon, my wife's got me filled up with honeydews.
Speaker 2: I gotta go get barbecue for my parents. I gotta go get coleslaw. I gotta go get beans. And you know what, I gotta take a shit. Yeah, I understand I and and Justin's I never said I could only play at twelve or later. Check the text thread. Thanks, why golf on my own? Sorry, it's gonna be a great afternoon, man.
Speaker 1: At least I kept us away from that one course. Went there the other day to chip.
Speaker 2: It was a dirt pile. Yeah, I'm glad you told us that. Glad you left, I really do. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: And the reason being, guys, the margin for air when you're golfing, you want at least a little bit of grass, so there's more of a margin. If you're golfing on dirt, you realize it's a tenth of a centimeter that you have to hit the ball cleanly.
Speaker 2: That's what she said, all right, selection Sunday man, I hope all those teams that are under five hundred in their conference they're out. Get him out of here. Don't want to see him in the tournament. Sorry, win some games. Just playing good good teams doesn't matter. Beat the good teams.
Speaker 1: This can be a great march madness.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fantastic. There's gonna be upsets everywhere. There's no number one team, there's no dominant team, no unbeatable team. Everybody's gonna have a different champion. It's not gonna be like a year's past where everybody picks a Yukon in your bracket. Brackets are gonna be wide open.
Speaker 1: It's a great point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will see you on Monday. Have a good weekend. Four A.
Speaker 3: Yukon won it last year. Yukon won it the previous year. The year before that, it was the Late Kansas. The year before that it was Baylor. The year before that it was COVID won that tournament.
Speaker 2: Oh it's terrible, man, hey, but let's not do this. Golfer forty four is left blind after wayward shot from Feller players smashes into his face, shatters his eye. It had to have happened on Immuni. That ain't happened in a country club. He's been a golfer for more than twenty years and was knocked out for more more than five minutes, even players thinking he was dead. Nope, it was just a shattered eye and he is now blind. And that I.
Speaker 1: Probably a Vandy bro that hit the ball
Speaker 2: Gosh