Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 3: All right, scary, tell us all about it.
Speaker 4: So Amy got in touch with us to phone tap her father. He's been losing his patience with her lately because she's been caught cutting class and she's been failing out of school. So she really knows how to press his buttons, and she spends his money on stupid things, and it's all.
Speaker 3: Coming to a boiling point.
Speaker 4: So she's going to start the call to her father, Thomas, and I'm going to come in later as a cop.
Speaker 3: Well, here we go. Today's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Let's listen hello dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, today my teacher was accident. We had like a substitute or whatever, and me and me and Sarah and my friends went. We went to like the Wax Museum.
Speaker 2: He went to the Wax Musicium because our.
Speaker 1: Teacher wasn't there. So we were like, well, whatever, we're not going to learn anything anyway, so we can't go.
Speaker 2: What about your musk test today?
Speaker 1: What was my master there?
Speaker 2: She's asking a test, dumb dumb, Well, anyway.
Speaker 1: School, I can't go back to school because I'm in custody. So that's why I can't go back to school.
Speaker 2: Why just going on here? Ingy, let your dad on the phone, yes him here.
Speaker 3: This is Chief Wigham.
Speaker 2: Just tell me what's going on. Please.
Speaker 3: We caught your daughter and two girls in the act of doing crude sexual things to the Justin Bieber Wax figure.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, I am so sorry, you.
Speaker 3: Know, don't be sorry. Just know that she decided to crouch near his hand and put her boob right up in there to try and make it look like christ sake, try and make it look like he was trying to cop a feel on her boob. And then there's taken video of that and they were flip canting it up to YouTube.
Speaker 2: All right, A look, I need your help here. We should take her to the jail. Why don't we lock her little ass up for an hour? You want me to take it, yes, out of her, because this is the only way this is gonna stop. I got to deal with this all the time from her. You know, her mother used to have a thing for David Cassidy. She got arrested in a David Cassidy concert for attacking him.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: So you got to help me out here. We got to do something.
Speaker 3: Breaking.
Speaker 2: What nine.
Speaker 3: We had a couple of girls trying to do at ten sixty nine on the Beaver statue. Hey, I take the phone to your dad wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Hello, all right, this is it with this trustin beaver? What the hell were you doing it with that stupid wax statue?
Speaker 1: Be doing myself?
Speaker 2: That is it? Whatever little brain you have in that hairy of yours, you have lost granting a w statue, exposing yourself, making yourself look like some kind of stupid Is it on the internet. This hain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Let me talk to your dad again. Let me talk to.
Speaker 2: Him you there, Hello, yeah, yeah, Officer.
Speaker 3: Chief Wigham again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I understand what gets into these girls heads?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you know it's like I gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: We have the surveillance of her and her two friends.
Speaker 2: Oh god, good god please.
Speaker 3: One girl was behind him like like try and like pretend to hump them, and the other girl was in front of him like bent over, and they were like putting this like directly online.
Speaker 2: See this is what I mean. You got to help me out of your officer who.
Speaker 3: Figure put her in Juveie teacher a lesson, block her up, Lock her up.
Speaker 2: Blitter spent some time in there. Take away the cell phone take away. What we want.
Speaker 3: To tell you was that even phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Thomas, this is scary Jones, Melvister Rand in the Morning Show and your daughter set you up.
Speaker 2: Well you got me. What can I say?
Speaker 1: You know how cranky you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm still gonna burn that Justin Bieber, I'm telling you, Elvis Terran phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Seran phones have only on l Vista Ran in the Morning Show