Speaker 1: All right, we're good.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys, hanging with the fan, betting on the game.
Speaker 4: No moment's gonna tell us what.
Speaker 5: Knop be.
Speaker 3: We're here just drinking beer and making nan baby. I'm hanging with the feelers.
Speaker 4: He's Busting with the boys. Bro black dress with the tights underneath in his episode three or three, and you are watching Busting with the Boys, remember post all the boys in the bus here right now. Got a very special guest in the back, but we will get to him in just a moment. We have to talk about our priz ing sponsor, the number one sponsor. You said, HQ's down, So I just got to I'm gonna rip through this in my mind, my brain.
Speaker 5: Oh, you've got it right there. Do you want me to go ahead? Do you mind? It's our listen, our commanding unstoppable partner, the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 4: Dude, presented by our good friends at Chevy. So's all right, I gotta read the dot. There's a reason why we've never done a tier talk for the best pickup trucks, and that's because Busting with the Boys there's only one pickup truck, the Sevy Chevy Silverado why is that you ask? Silverado's a partner, a partner you can depend on. We've all spent time driving and using the Silverado for all kinds of adventures and other shenanigans. Silverado was a partner with us on the Spring Tour, and they were on the Fall Tour, and we're gonna pray to God they'll be again on the following Spring tour. Silverado brings the grit to legendary grit pay with a modern truck tech inside and out, massive screens, up to eight cameras with fourteen different views to help driving, toning, and parking all easier. We love the bold, blocked out look of the new Silverado HD Trail Boss. There's a reason why. There's a reason. Chevy is America's most awarded brand for new vehicle quality over the last three years. According to JD. Power. Will Compton got himself a Chevy z R two. It looks phenomenal head to toe.
Speaker 5: We're looking up for I just sent my dad a link for a Christmas gift for Rue and it's gonna be like Chevy Solarado. Really yeah, like a little like remote control one that I can just kind of sit there and move on my own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sit in a chair. Yeah, filling to Lucy and just like teaching.
Speaker 5: Her how to do it all, Like I'm just gonna I'm just gonna play myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, family bonding time. But really she's she's my dad and daughter are doing something. Really, you're just relaxing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's gonna be in a blacked out like z R one Chevy.
Speaker 6: So let's get Chevy Solado.
Speaker 5: I'll get you one two. I'll get you a little remote control sock for Jackie.
Speaker 4: Now, Chevy y.
Speaker 5: That would be funny, Will Will.
Speaker 4: Chevy has changed a little bit. There is now another baby car seating there.
Speaker 5: Let's go there is there is a father of two father.
Speaker 4: I walked in the doors five minutes before pre production, meaning you will smiles, dapping, boys up, having great conversation. But you just get a couple layers between those eyes. You can see it already start to seep in there, a little bit start a seeping Grumpy Will, Grumpy Will is going to level up. Just say it now, Will, grumpy Will?
Speaker 5: Have I given any tip on like grumpy Will fellas you guys in the bag. Yeah, not today, not today, not today. I'm just saying it's coming. It's all good, but it's not like, what do you mean, grumpy Will, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You're right, there's no there's nothing I could possibly say to have any sort of foundation on.
Speaker 5: That everybody can watch on video. This is what makes me grumpy right here. It's the boy next to me. But yeah, father too. Bro, I'll say this. It's great to see you guys. It's great to see you guys, had Sherman Garrett. They came over to watch the Nebraska game at the house. I was trying to get out of the house to watch the game, but couldn't necessarily do that. My wife has been a superstar, has been obvious, so you get the whole after giving birth and everything else. We did a sea section. She did sea section. I didn't do a shit, But she's been having some issues with the nerve and stuff like that, so it's it's hard for her to be a little mobilized. So your boy's been listen. I've realized this about myself. I'm a machine. I'm a machine.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I've been keeping some stats, like as matter of fact, I got some numbers right here. I've heated up lunch four times. I've heated up dinner eight times. I've made dinner twice. I've made lunch twice. I've made breakfast eight times. This is since coming home on Thursday. I just want the people to know. I just want to still, got three workouts in, got about three miles in yesterday, diaper changes. I've done about seventeen diaper changes. I've been able to take about seven personal shits. Let's see here, coffee consumed fifty one cups. And then a stat that I just kind of made up, but I think it's important. I think a lot of the dads, I think a lot of I think a lot of guys out there understanding in this. But the status called can you get me this? Eighty seven times so just in five days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, do you mind stack?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's honey, honey, can you give me this? Yeah? Got you, sweetheart, gota got underrated. Statue just brought to the table that I think a lot of men are thinking of themselves right now. Holy shit, I had to keep track of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I do think literally get her her favorite latte, like listen to put rude down for bed, like doing all this stuff, nap times because she can't lift, you know what I mean. Yeah, like she can't drive, So your boy, I'm just we're on it. Yeah, we're in operation. So it's good to see you guys, is what all I'm trying to say. And it's you know, until Sunday, it was a brutal weekend on DraftKings for me. I mean, I'm losing money left and right. Yeah I am. I was the prototype for marketing when it came to the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight. I fell for that eleven times.
Speaker 4: I think you fell for for good reason.
Speaker 5: If you get caught up in the nostalgia of Mike Tyson and you're just like, man, what if what if he just knocks his motherfucker out, dude? And it hads off Jake Paul again, marketing like maybe the best of our generation, probably not thinking about it too much, but maybe the best of our generation.
Speaker 4: I mean, Dave Portnoy, Dana White, Jake Paul, what do you think about marketing? Marketing and getting people to go and put their eyes on the product you've produced?
Speaker 5: But not only that, Like Jake has done it for such a long time, maybe before Vine, but I'm remembering him on Vine, he was on Disney Channel, Disney Channel, He's on YouTube do where he makes a YouTube video every day. But he's been such a young hustler for as long as I can remember, starting from Vine, and it's like he's been able to not only create content, market make products, sell product, but to get into the world of becoming a boxer an athlete, somebody that whether or not he's boxed the pros, the best, the best, like, he's still in the one percentile of like becoming an athlete. And to put his head down and do that and make a name for himself there, create his own promotion from it is insane wild. He's yeah, he is bag.
Speaker 4: He legit. Like Jake Paul and even Logan Paul two are like the friends and every group in high school that was like kind of just good at everything and they just decided, Oh, we're just gonna keep doing the things we're good at and they just continue the production part of it. Because I like, if it was me and I'm like watching, Like, no, I didn't like the rolling out in the car. I love the fact that it was a Chevy. He's wearing a million dollar outfit. That has to be said on the Netflix production because he had to make sure that, hey, everyone, make sure everyone knows I'm warn a million dollars walking out of here, like all that stuff for me, it's not it's not for me, but it allows everyone watching it, whether you like it or don't like it, to like have a to want to put your eyes on it for him to either lose or you love him and you want him to win. And people the boxers get so mad like real boxers. I put that in quotations, like real boxers, like, well, he's not a real boxer. It's like he is getting sixty million people to watch him fire. That's as real as it gets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you're a pro boxer, i'd be mad too. I'd be the same. You'd be insulting the chaos of it all. I get it all, and it's it's amazing to see because I want him to fight a real boxer and he knocked out you know what I mean. But he controls he's been he's he's able to control all of it and leverage all of these different things, and it's fascinating to watch it, truly, is he understands how to troll. He gets all of it. Bro. He gets it all.
Speaker 7: The craziest stat it was six point six million people were watching Antonio Brown's live stream of the video board in Dallas. And that is this, So Jake Paul tweet it, more people watch an illegal stream of my fight with Mike Tyson than what the NBA playoffs averaged in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: That is nuts.
Speaker 5: That's what he's he's he's great at trolling because yeah, it's like if he fought a real fighter, like I want to say, a champion called him out right, some champion I think was like calling him out.
Speaker 4: Or something like that. Right, he's like a crazy amount of knockout, say twenty seven wins and twenty four knockouts I saw. I saw something like that.
Speaker 5: And he controls it by saying like I run this sport and it's beautiful. It is, and I want him to get knocked out. It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And also a Mike Tyson, it was it was heartbreaking to see, and it's it's not that heartbreaking because if you really think about it, a fifty eight year old man got into a ring and threw punches with a guy for eight rounds of two minutes each, like actually if you took any other fifty eight year old guy, that's an impressive feat. That's awesome. Didn't take a whole lot of punishment. Good on Jake Paul for understanding towards the end of that fight that it was over. He's gonna they took. If he started wailing on Mike, I think it turns into a way more of a shit show for Jake, But he ended up.
Speaker 5: Like I disagree. I think I think he stays away because if he starts to swing on Mike, that's ultimately that's the only opportunity Mike's gonna have is to come up and hit him.
Speaker 4: No, But I'm saying at the end there was like it's obviously over, and Jake's kind of just like tapping him a little bit, like we're gonna get to the end of this, like seventh and eighth round, Like let's just it's we know it's done. Mike's and Mike's is no longer trying anymore because Mike puts his hands down and goes to put his glove out to shake his hand because Mike obviously Mike just did it for money.
Speaker 5: Mike couldn't hit him. Mike couldn't hit him. So if you start to smother him or get close to him, that's the only opportunity Mike would had. Like I was hoping Jake would pres him because that was Mike's only shot because he's playing with them from the outside. Mike just couldn't. They were talking about during the thing with Roy Jones Jr. And the commentator outside him chewing on his mouthpiece whole time. But he just didn't have the legs to like, explode, this is gonna sound weird. Explode inside, ye, get inside and throw some hooks, like do what Mike Tyson does. He just doesn't have that.
Speaker 4: I get it. I mean at the end of the day, they both won, Like Jake Paul won his fight. They had a whole bunch of views. Mike Tyson got paid a big loser. It seems like was Netflix nef.
Speaker 5: Maybe he can turn it around now, like they got there the games on Christmas, Like, yeah, that was a ship.
Speaker 4: Ship it was, but it was a good test. It was a good test for them and obviously a lot of people coming in if I just wasn't working great. Which is funny too because JP and I we were watching the fight together in my hotel room, and we had one moment where it was like doing a little spinning circle of death. But other than that, we're just looking at Twitter and people get getting mad on Twitter, but we had no problem at all. Yeah, it really was just Will calling Netflix gay.
Speaker 5: He was pausing so many times. Actually, I saw comments being like, hey, you watching on your phone? So I pulled up on my phone. My phone was smooth. Yeah, but it's one of those things everybody was shooting on Netflix. It's talked about so much that the next time I have it, because it's gonna be on Christmas Day, they're gonna get a new shot, another shot at doing it. But everybody wins in that whole thing. I remember when he got announced and they're at the top and it was like a helicopter came down, I think the way they announced the fight, and I was kind of like, I mean, this is fucking stupid. Then I'm not watching this ship. And then a few days out bro, especially when Mike slapped him, there was a millisecond that Jake he buckled for a second. He's just able to stand up, and then it all came to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him with the slap when he stipped on his toe. Yeah, bro, you think Jake was over that slot.
Speaker 5: Not wobbly. I think he got buckled for a millisecond, bro, like and was just able to stand there. I think either way, he slapped him and I was like, oh shit, turned his head and everything else. In that moment. I went on a YouTube watched Mike Tyson footage and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you can do this, Mike, did you did you put on the Roy Jones junior fight from two years ago?
Speaker 5: I can't do that. I watched that fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you watch, but if you watch that, you're like, obviously, two years later, Mike is not going to all of a sudden be wildly improved.
Speaker 5: And when you watch his training, when he watch his training, and I was like, maybe he's got him. Yeah, but you could eat because because the Roy one that was that, I mean, this one's a money grab too, but him and Roy were just putting on a show like Mike's been in the dark. Yeah, I'm thinking he's been in the dark for six eight months. Maybe I just got that killer like I need. Yeah, it sucked, he did it.
Speaker 4: Listen, and we I found out through this process we kind of knew this, but Mike Tyson might be the goat of quotes because you go down the rabbit hole of him talking about walking to the ring, how he's terrified, and all of a sudden he's a god. That little fourteen year old kid asked him a question, Hey, what's your legacy like? And he's like, legacy is just a word like talking to a child, say when you die. That's fucking it, and nothing else happens.
Speaker 5: Here's like she's standing there like no o.
Speaker 4: She she literally goes, oh, no, one's ever given me the answer before.
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Like handle like pro whoever. That girl, she's going to be the most electric reporter someday. She handled that like an absolute pro. But this dude just speaks like he just speaks and he says these he like says things, and you're like, what is Mike Tyson saying? And then all of a sudden, he just takes a golden nugget out of his back pocket and hands it and you're like, I'm taking this the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: I'm the you love me?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The biggest loser of the night might have been sure, yeah what what what was the deal was going on?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Sure that was fucking wild.
Speaker 5: Oh you're talking about controlling? Sure, why why did you do that? You know?
Speaker 4: I was bored.
Speaker 5: My wife was sewing off. For perspective for everybody listening Suram on Friday, since Netflix was having such a problem, the women's fight was still happening, and Shuream's tweeting, like, Mike Tyson and Jake Paul are fighting. He's like, oh, it was a tough round one. He hit him a little, he clipped him little bit. Here's what they're saying in the corner. He's tweeting like the fight is actually going on and pissing people off, and everybody's like, you know, in our group chat lights up. Everybody's like, hey, everybody blocks shrm, he's being an asshole, So sure, and why were you being an asshole?
Speaker 8: The beautiful thing about the internet is if you don't want to see the content, you can unfollow. And that's what happened that night.
Speaker 5: How many I lost?
Speaker 8: I lost like sixty and maybe ten minutes I lost sixty followers, but I was also slowly gaining followers because some people liked the bit.
Speaker 5: You thought it was funny, right, Okay, it's not.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 7: I was, you know, and you know what too.
Speaker 5: I was talking to Sure about it. He was like, all the guys who liked it, like they were dming me, like keep going, keep going on, So how to go? He's like, I mean the same people just like the I like, all right, So you were just entertaining a few people.
Speaker 8: There was only one that didn't receive a single like uh and that one read if you don't mind, I read that one? Yeah, yeah, sirreonsel the dark one has entered the ring? Has it entered the ring to claim his birthright?
Speaker 5: And thrown?
Speaker 8: Tyson and Paul look stunned heading into round seven hashtag Tyson Paul. I was a little shocked at that one didn't get a whole lot of traction.
Speaker 5: I thought that was happening. What was the stats on that one zero one light? I think that was one of mys. Yeah, I think that was all. I like that. So sure is it fair to say, hey, if you if people on here listen, you want to go follow shirm stu underscore two. Yeah, here to say, hey, great, follow if you want to go see somebody just be an ass on patrol all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly exactly, But we have a lot of fun. We talk uh you know some college football. We also talked busts and so come on down, Surm STU Underscore too, come on down.
Speaker 4: Well, if we're gonna if we're gonna say negative things that Sherman did, all give a positive to sherd them last night. I have an obsession on Instagram with the videos that say like ladies when I like, I say a little close as ladies. When I go, I want to go peacefully, and it's a when you come, and then it's like a scene from Halo or John Snow pulling a sword out against all the people riding against them, and it just says men. And I, for whatever reason, every time I see one of those videos and Instagram, I like have to watch and I get goosebumps every time. And I had shirm make one for the Chandler All of Air fight that I just posted a couple of seconds ago, and I loved it. And then you woke up from a nap. I called you. I was at a birthday party, yep, And you got up and you got it done quickly. Yeah, I appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 8: We got done, and honestly, it worked perfectly with the Chandler fight like it actually looks sick.
Speaker 5: You are two for two on that meme template I do.
Speaker 4: I love that meme. I love that meme. It's probably my favorite one out there right now.
Speaker 8: And it's hitting right now.
Speaker 5: Thank you. So we'll just ride the wave.
Speaker 4: We'll ride the wave.
Speaker 5: You don't like the content, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Yes? Take positive? Hey, take the pros and the cons. Put them all together, brother, hopefully it balances out to positive.
Speaker 8: Hey, Taylor, you've already done this meme. Why are you posting this me?
Speaker 4: Malta, you're a pussy Taylor? All right, man, cool, thanks for the comment. Thank you for commenting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for my algorithm going up absolutely. But yeah, anyway, dude, Jake, Paul, Mike Tyson, I think Netflix is gonna be super smooth at Christmas time. They probably saw that and everybody talking about Netflix too. It's like what you want, Like there's no bad publicity when it comes to any of these streaming platforms.
Speaker 10: There probably will be nearly as many viewers from the Netflix NFL stream.
Speaker 6: I think that's probably why there's just to be big flux.
Speaker 10: So yeah, it'll be big, but it probably won't even be It'll be like twenty percent of the viewership.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, I mean sixty million people, yeah, which is wild actually, and twenty right after the fight and maybe, hey, how about those two girls fighting before the Paul fight?
Speaker 5: What a fight?
Speaker 4: Incredible. The fight of the night got screwed in a big way. And obviously I don't fall I don't follow boxing and don't know anything about it. But like apparently this Tailor girl they were saying during the broadcast, this Taylor girl loves to come in with the head and multiple fighters there you go, Yeah, multiple fights she's cut her opponent's eye, like this has happened over and over and over again, where it's like no longer a coincidence. And dude Serrano's well, I don't know where it was her dad or was her trainer taking the mic and just owning it for a little bits Like all this dude is doing exactly what it needs to do. But that Serrano chick.
Speaker 5: Really got when he got grabbed the mic speaking it was it was it too. Like again, I don't follow boxing that much, either, but it seems like the way Serrano lost on the cars and everything else, it seems like this is this is typical boxing fee Yeah, typical like fighters getting screwed.
Speaker 4: Who knows what the Yeah, that dominated her man and.
Speaker 5: She was coming a live though, like Taylor was there especially, it was kind of like, oh shit, Taylor might be right having a little comeback here. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's where And I love the fact that obviously for you want the health and safety of the fighter. So now we got the disclosure out of the way. But I I love it they let the fight keep going because when that cut happened, JP, who's like my fighting expert that I'm around him, he gives me all the information that he's like, oh, they're gonna call it. They should call it. On the broadcast talking about calling it. You could hear hot Mike's in the back saying rap, call it. And they ended up not doing it, which was awesome because like for me, just as like a person viewing it, I'm like, I want to see how this ends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean she's a gladiator.
Speaker 4: A gladiator.
Speaker 5: The Italian chick in the Olympics would have quit, but not Serrano.
Speaker 4: Bro The fucking camera placement when she is getting interviewed and the black chick with her tits just hanging out just over her right shoulder. Funniest thing in the world, dude, It is the funny look at that. Just the clevelands right there is just a wild being asked questions about her fighting career.
Speaker 5: There is like I think I saw a meme with that too, where like they're saying this cut is massive, but not talking about the cut of Serrano. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cleavage.
Speaker 4: And also Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson, the cameraman getting Tyson's cheeks in the locker room.
Speaker 5: Bro, how wild is that? That was awesome?
Speaker 4: That was that was shout out Mike Tyson. No, definitely still squats, Yeah, definitely still.
Speaker 5: Squats and shout out the local YMCA Like that is a scene, especially when you're young and just getting introduced to these locker rooms at the YMCA where you go and you just see these old men walking around butt ass naked and you're thinking, what the fuck is going on? Dude? You know what I'm talking about, you guys, You guys know what I'm saying. Dude.
Speaker 4: My dad, when I was a kid would go play like Hacker Hockey, like this is men's men's ley hockey club And then I would go and watch and then we go in the locker room after and these dudes, I'm like seven dudes walking around no towel and everything. You're thinking, what the fuck is this about? What are we doing here? This is wild?
Speaker 5: And now now that I'm older too, like I haven't experienced it like in that setting around like being the older guy, but I'm thinking to myself, why are you not covered at all times?
Speaker 4: Like knowing that's like that's a creepy thing to do. If there's a child light room, you need to come.
Speaker 7: When you're sixty five, you're one thousand percent gonna be that guy.
Speaker 4: Don't get him, bro, you know he will Yeah, well yeah, I mean we know that. That organ when we were driving back from the game in Orgon, you guys talking about how he's gonna be was probably exactly. It just can't get him off the couch. And hey, we were legit talking about this in New York too, How you are like you never want to go do things, but once you go do things, you have the most fun. But it's really true, it's really just about getting you off the couch for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's me. Man. If I got an opportunity to stay home and just be at home in my routine and everything else. Like I'm about staying at home. Yeah, I love being I love being a home body. I love it. Love being a home body, going out, staying true to yourself, just going out getting a coffee in the morning. Yeah, come back.
Speaker 4: Right now, coffee is still warm, man. Yeah dude, So what else? What are we talking about? Boyce?
Speaker 5: Well, we got oh one thing to finish up to with the whole being at home postpartum and everything else. I do want to say, we keep your hydrated with body Armor. This episode is brought to you by body Armor Sports Drink, real hydration, real ingredients, packed with the electric lights, vitamins, and nothing artificial. Body Armored Sports Rink has great tasting flavors like strawberry banana or Charles's personal favorite, the orange mango. Get yours today at Walmart or a local grocery store near you. Shout out to body Armor keeping us hydrated at home when you're in the trenches, when you're in the foxhole. Shut out body Armor. I love drinks, body Armor, We love Boddy Armor.
Speaker 4: Before we get to NFL or Coulle Football, I did sait this in the beginning of the episode, we have a special guest, Trey. Let's give right cross Tray on the Boss hanging out. Trey, why don't you grab yourself a mic, brother and tell us why you're here today.
Speaker 9: We know it's gonna be on the podcast. I'm a little nervous to speak, but I'll tell y'all why I'm here. So JP right here, I'm sure we get the camera on him. He and I grew up like, probably five minutes down the road from each other. He's a little older than I am, obviously, but.
Speaker 4: I cover obviously, Yeah, I cover.
Speaker 9: I think he's like three years older than I am or something. But I cover high school sports down in It's Greer, South Carolina, and that's where we both grew up. And I found out pretty recently. I can't remember how I found out, but that he went to what's Eastside High School, which is literally ten minutes from where I live and to where I was zoned to go to high school myself, and I cover their athletics all. This would be really cool story to kind of follow him around, see what he does here, kind of chronicle the day in the life of JP, and do a nice little profile future two thousand and three thousand words story on him. This should be coming out pretty soon front page. Yeah, absolutely, so I run page baby, So thank y'all for letting me, uh, let me be here and just kind of observe. I'll be quite as church mouse. But I'm enjoying this so far, and I'm looking forward to telling his story.
Speaker 4: So local legend, hometown hero, shout man, shout JP has been getting himself a little bit of a follow When we got to the UFC fights on Saturday night, and I think before we saw shook anybody's hand, we heard three different game Cocks game Cox callouts for JP. His uh he's being known. He's getting known around the world around here as a game Cock fan, becoming the number one game Cock fan. Love it JP, anything to.
Speaker 7: Say, all because of Beamer and the job he's doing.
Speaker 5: God, we're the guy you speak for the fan base, Bro, You're the guy.
Speaker 4: But the success Cox by ninety though, for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys been having hells by ninety number one game cut.
Speaker 5: Hell of a run there at the end, hell of a run on the back half of the year so far. Hopefully, God, God, I hope you guys do not just slip one up on Clemson. That's the biggest one and can't overlook who you guys got this week.
Speaker 7: Wwford Okay, yeah yeah, Wawford cancel trap game on trab game, Trap game.
Speaker 5: Should we talk collge football first?
Speaker 4: Let's talk college football, dude. Obviously, Saturday, Uh, Saturday, I was out in New York. We were doing a little vog that will be coming out later this week, so I didn't get to see a whole bunch of stuff, but I wanted to. I want to start off by talking about as.
Speaker 5: Un Man Killy Dilly Dilly temp Arizona.
Speaker 4: The Valley is officially activated.
Speaker 5: Talked about it in the locker room. If you guys want to watch the locker room. That show comes out Thursdays at six am.
Speaker 4: Rumors swirling about possible Wednesday nights. Rumors are rumors, rumors are swirling. But as of right now, Thursday, six am, we talked about them playing Kansas State. If they win this game, the value is officially activated. Now they've won that it's number seven b YU they taken l and we were saying this pre production, meaning that if ASU beats b YU and handles Arizona, the last game of the year. They're in the Big twelve Championship, possibly against the Colorado Buffalo's who took a fat eltonto the brass of corn Huskers early yer the season.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, that's our that's our massive win of the year right now, which which is heartbreaking, should add usc It's tough. It's tough. Look it sucks. I thought the new OC I thought he did a great job. Now by the way, him being out of it, coming into consult being the play caller, being thrown into the situation where you're coaching these situational games where you got the two minute drill going in a halftime, you get the end of the game you're calling. I thought, the rhythm, the flow, thing of solid, brutal, fucking blandino, brutal miss PI calls, brutal miss penalty calls against the corn Huskers. Let's play the game. Dudees getting tackled, Begs is getting tackled, He's getting that should be a PI. Do we win the game? Who knows? But we know we get another play. We're down there by the goal line now. But it sucks.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: We got two games left to go bowling, two opportunities left Wisconsin and Iowa. Of course I believe we're gonna get those. Of course I fucking believe why because they're apparently with the new OC coming in, do what Holgerson, there's some new energy, some new swagger. And I'm not saying it like there's new culture being instilled. It's like when you're losing some of these close games and you're going into a bye week after Hoover loser U C l A at home, and then you got a buye week after that, you gotta kind of like that's a game where you a miss off, missed, but that's a game where you have the opportunity as a player to sulk because you have a bye week. Number one thing you want to do after you lose, you want to hurry up and get the next Saturday so you can get the bad taste out of your mouth. You weren't able to do that after losing a very tight win Ohio State, losing a game you should have won at home against U C l A. And then you can you can legitimately kind of like just be down in the dumps. But it seems like with Holgerson coming in that there's some juju still there they played a very competitive game against usc who' said the most like one lost like single score games on the season. We just gotta you know, we gotta get one. We gotta beat Wisconsin. He let's gonna be tough Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: While you were While you were talking, I was thinking about a little bit of spin zone, because when you guys take Ohio State down to the wire and barely lose that game, probably should have won that game. You think yourself, Oh, we're gonna be pissed off. We're gonna beat the ship at UCLA. And then obviously UCLA happens for you guys. Same situation now happening for Wisconsin. They think the number one team down to the wire, who is there beating them late in the fourth quarter before they end up coming back and winning. They're probably thinking themselves, Nebraska's down bad. We can beat the shit out of them. You could flip the script on them right now. We need to have a little blowout.
Speaker 5: This game is everything, your guys, is Nebraska versus Wisconsin. I know I have PTSD anytime I see that w on the side of the helmet, bigcats, a Wisconsin guy like this.
Speaker 4: Game is a twelve champions five ten championship twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: We're both five win teams. Like, somebody's gonna come out going bowling.
Speaker 4: Someone's gonna gotta be the Boys San Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Got to be the Boys at home Nebraska.
Speaker 4: And you'd love to like we're sitting in the same situation where you do not want to have your bowling hopes on the fringe of the last game of the year against your rival. Michigan's got to get Northwestern. Nebraska's gotta get Wisconsin. We just get the bad taste out. Seven year drought ends this week.
Speaker 5: Just ping on Melvin Gorn for no reason?
Speaker 4: Shirt, What are we doing? You can't you control all you want? Twitter? But the boy's hurting right now.
Speaker 6: I did not know that.
Speaker 5: You have in Wisconsin versus Nebraska twenty fourteen. Yeah, man, tough, but big, big game. It sucks, but you know, it is what it is. It is what it is. Fucking Blandino, what's the deal?
Speaker 4: He goes to Beer Olympics, gets a little bit of a hangover, hasn't been able to get that thing off his back for the last six months.
Speaker 5: What's going on? It just it always seems like when Nebraska does have an opportunity, something just fucking happened. Dean just fus up, whether it's us making a bad play, a dumb play, or Dean Blandino wants to throw the goddamn yellow laundree on the field or not throw the old laundry on the field. Fucking Dean Blando.
Speaker 4: Is Dean the next Beer Olympics.
Speaker 5: Of course he is. We love him, We love him with bust him with the boys, But when it comes to seeing Nebraska, we fucking hate the.
Speaker 4: Different hate Dean bland Yeah, you should fight him, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Hey, but college football playoff is going to shake up so chaotically.
Speaker 4: The yes.
Speaker 5: Is absolutely nuts nuts. You guys have how many nine teams ranked in the top twenty five could arguably have five teams in the college wall playoff. It'll probably be four. And the playoff that I have written up as you guys as Tennessee just getting the bad luck into the stick and just missing out. If you if you want, if you want, I can read my I can read what the playoff is gonna look like from my lens I have. The number one team is gonna be Ohio State. I think they beat Indiana this weekend. I think they get Oregon in the Big Ten Championship. I think on like a neutral site, I think they get because I think it's it would be tough for Oregon to just beat a team like Oha State twice. So I think they get Oregon in the Big Ten Championship. I have Alabama as my number two. I see Texas handling business against A and M and I think the way it'll unfold because we have no clue that's going on fold. There's gonna be so many two lost, great teams for the SEC that could get in. But I think the resume will get Alabama into the SEC Championship. I think Alabama gets Texas in the SEC Championship because Bama's been playing tough since they lost and dropped one at Tennessee. My number three team, I just think Miami's gonna they're gonna win. They're gonna beat SMU and the a CC Championship, I think they'll get in there. My three my number four, and it's gonna take a lot. This is just me throwing one. This is throwing a hell. Mary, I'm gonna say Colorado. I'm gonna say Colorado finishes the year because a.
Speaker 4: Two loss team they'll get sun Devils.
Speaker 5: Hear me out, Just hear me out. Colorado's playing night Arizona too. Like the fact that ASU was seen to be what last in the Big twelve. Yes, Touro shot and now they're fighting to get in the Big Towel Championship. They have a tough one against BYU this week. I'm sure we'll break it down the locker room on Thursday. But I have Colorado just winning out, being a two loss team. I think they will rank them ahead of Boise State, which if you're a conference championship, a conference champion, the higher sea will get the you know, the the number four slot. So Colorado'll being my number four. My number five will be Oregon. There'll be a one loss team losing to the number one team in the country. They'll drop down to five. You're gonna have a Penn State team that's just gonna be a one loss Penn State team, and it's gonna be to Ohao State by a few points. Ohio State. It's gonna be the number one team. Penn State will be six. Notre Dame will win out, they'll beat Army this weekend. They'll be seven. I got Texas after losing the SEC championship, They're gonna drop down to eight. And then I think you have Ole Miss gets in at nine, Georgia at ten, Indiana will be a one loss team just to Waho State. They'll drop down to like eleven, and I or I have Boise State being the G five, they'll be the twelve seed. That's my college fortball playoff.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of pain in Jack's eyes right now.
Speaker 5: And then Jack, Jack, you know, you know I'm a GBO guy. You know I'm sort of.
Speaker 4: A guy you're trying to look at it.
Speaker 5: I do. I root for you guys. I wanted you guys to be Georgia. I wanted you guys to be Georgia. I just think, like, look of the draw, your one win, you're you're like big win be Alabama. You beat him by a few points at home Alabama. There's a lot of laundry both teams. Both teams are missing balls deep. But since Alabama has lost, you guys, they've just they've handled business against everybody else, was it Florida. That's what I'm saying. Like they've handled their business so well that their strength to resume is like Georgia, South Carolina, missou LSU like. I just think that they will have better common opponent like better stronger wins, especially if the game Cocks finish outs a three loss team, they'll be one of the better teams in the SEC. They're gonna have wins over all those teams. And I think that's where just your luck where you haven't had, you haven't gotten the opportunity to beat some of these teams the way Alabama has Georgia Ole Miss. So I think you guys will just have bad luck because Indiana they're gonna lose the Oho State, but they're gonna be and let's just say, you guys are a better football team than Indiana. I know everybody's arguing about SEC should have all these teams in there. They're better football teams that is that is definitely true. But you're gonna have a one loss in Indiana team. That's only who knows how badly they're gonna lose to Ohio State if they lose to Ahoa State. But if they're just a one loss team, they're gonna be just like Penn State losing to the number one team in the country. And I think they're just going to get in because they'll be ranked higher than what Tennessee probably will be because you guys have just lost to US. Indiana wins, I mean, that's fucking awesome. That means a while state lost. I'm just thinking this is I'm just thinking. I feel like this is how it's kind of gonna work itself out. I think will be able to get one on Oregon in the Big Ten champions.
Speaker 4: If Ahigo State loses Indiana and they went out, they're gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Regardless you're talking about Indiana, I talking about a hot state.
Speaker 4: State. Lose to Indiana, it doesn't matter as long as they beat Michigan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think yeah high right now, because Indiana will keep climbing, They'll face Oregon in the Big Ten Championship and both of them will go.
Speaker 4: I think all three of those teams will make it to the play well. Yeah, Penn State as well. If Indiana beats Penn State is just gonna be there. They're gonna They're just gonna be there.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be there.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be there. They're gonna lose the first team that's ranked in the top five.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, that's where it sucks. And even people that are pro SEC. And I get it. I get wired by you guys have the best conference. But if you guys look at.
Speaker 4: If you're just saying a bunch of shit that like the last two years.
Speaker 5: I know we do, I know I do several different bits. This is a bit. I'm listen. I gotta just oh, now we're doing bits. Yeah, we're you know, stick by stick we have brick by bricks. We have stick by stick sticks has been or mine. I'll speak for myself now, no reminder.
Speaker 4: Big ten won the national championship last for.
Speaker 5: Sure, cash we have we the trophy lives in the Big Ten. This year I'm with this year. I agree, but talked about it. You got nine quality teams ranked in the top like the SEC bro And what I was gonna say is, people are pro SEC. You want Ohio State to beat Indiana because if Indiana beats Ohio State, that's when you're gonna look at a spot where the Big ten is gonna get four teams into the playoff. SEC will still probably get four, but if there's gonna be like you know, SEC is gonna get the majority of the teams, you need Ohio State to win out or you know if you drop one to Oregon in the Big Ten Championship. But all to say, the only way the Big Ten gets four teams in the playoff is if Indiana. Yeah wait, wait wait, there's still they still got four.
Speaker 4: I think I think Big ten is getting feign them regardless, and I think as you see, obviously it's foid in regardless. Here's just a matter of what for what combination of four because they have so many that can possibly get into the to the dance.
Speaker 5: Oh here's what I'm saying. You want Ohio State to beat the shit out of Indiana. Yeah, because if not, like Indiana will have the argument to be a ten or eleven seed if they barely lose the Ohio State. That's where no matter what, the Big Ten will probably have four in there, because bro think I mean, you can't say until this Ohio State Indiana.
Speaker 4: The fun the fun thing about this playoff because it is shaking up. This is the best year to have a twelve team playoff. If there's four from the Big Ten and four from the SEC. Hopefully those those eight teams go at it during the playoff and then we can really have something to stand on.
Speaker 5: Who has the best Conference, because in your mind, look at this, just this right here for Texas, A and M, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Old Miss, South Carolina. How many teams do you think Penn State's beaten right there?
Speaker 4: Other they be and M they could be. I can see them beating you see being A and M could see South Carolina being a game.
Speaker 5: Suck, Yeah, I mean being a game. But other than that, brother, and then Ole Miss.
Speaker 4: They lost to Kentucky like they they they've shown, they've shown times of where they can they can falter, they can falter and fall away. But Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, Alabama, Yeah, it's it's a blowout. Yeah, you see, you see with the sec that I underst know, I understand where you're coming from. And it's but I'm also saying, brother, but all we won it last year and we're gonna have four in there. Let's hold let's hold the sec all of a sudden has the crown in your mind until we get to see it, because we're going to have the opportunity to watch it unfold this year. Yeah, we're gonna have the chance to see these boys duke it out. And what's what?
Speaker 5: But you're also like talking a little bit about reality, and the reality is the SEC has some fucking squads. Yeah, Like, if South Carolina South Carolina wins out in a solid fashion, they're gonna be a three loss team that's pissed because they are they if they finish with three losses, they will have been two plays away l s U and Alabama from being a one loss fucking game Cocks team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be I have a question, and I hope.
Speaker 5: Not to name beats the ship out of Army. You don't. I do not want a world where Boise State wins out, Army wins out, and you're looking at two of these the most said, because bro, they would get again. It's like bring it's like bring up the standings of Big ten or SEC. They would get mopped by a lot of those teams. They might, right, but Bro, then you're looking at what you're still looking at. Boise State Army being in the goddamn.
Speaker 4: Playoffs, got a real shot out there.
Speaker 5: Boise State is going to lose in the first round. Maybe, I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Understand the fight you're doing. Will Compton grew up a Notre Dame fan. There's a piece of him when he sees that golden helmet that still gets them juiced up a little bit, and he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Have that they did. They lost to know they know what. But on his argument of like A and M is number two in the SEC.
Speaker 4: As of right now, I mean they're just like Texas, Please got a mic. If you're gonna please please give a mic.
Speaker 8: They haven't really faced anybody this year. I mean they face like the LSU game was like super hyped up.
Speaker 5: Look at LSU now, LSU still even though everybody's calling for Brian Kelly and he should be called for. It's like LSU's not like a bad football team, No, but they're very They're just an underperforming l s U team.
Speaker 8: They're losing.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying Notre Dame getting in once again. They've never won a New Year Six Bowl or BCS Bowl. They have never won a CFP game, Like crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Sherman is before the season started, he had he sat me down and he is like, I don't like Notre Dame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like him. I think it was before it was before A and M. Notre Dame and you were you were talking about how you had all those stats. You don't like him.
Speaker 5: Now you're sitting with a man having a conversation who does like Notre Dame. I get it, it's not necessarily, but to say you don't want Army in the playoff, that'd be fucking awesome to have Army in the Boise State.
Speaker 8: You don't want to see Gen d just run all over some belieflie the man.
Speaker 5: I have Boise stayed in.
Speaker 2: Because it's the highest non group of five, right.
Speaker 5: If Notre Dame lost, and that's where Boise gets the shot to go to number five.
Speaker 8: I think right, or or Army if they're ranked above.
Speaker 5: If you get Army or Boise at number five, that's fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: Broka will If I said to you, Indiana is gonna be five this year, you would say the same thing. In the same category of as Boise State and Army, you would put Indiana.
Speaker 5: And be there.
Speaker 4: That's fucking wild. The number five.
Speaker 5: Indiana would blow the breaks up a bet. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying before the season started.
Speaker 5: The breaks off of yeah, before the season started, of course, right, Nebraska.
Speaker 4: But Indiana, a team that's for the first time in their life, had ten wins for the first time in their football program. They have ten wins and their number five and no one's even batt an eye at that.
Speaker 5: But there, it's great.
Speaker 4: They're gonna make it. They're running through the Big Ten, right they're running through They almost lost to a below average Michigan football team. They have the one hundred and I mean the Michigan that's Michigan had a chance. I did say that, you're you're.
Speaker 5: Walking through the Big Ten schedule. You got Michigan right before a bye week to play Ohio State, like you can easily be caught up and looking ahead and wanting the game plan and be like, yo, we're's gonna be the game.
Speaker 4: If you have an ie you on the side of your helmet, do you do you are you afforded the luxury to have a trap game.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying you have not. You're undefeated as a player. You're thinking that, You're like, Okay, we're gonna we're gonna get Michigan here. Yeah, we're going into the bye week and we're gonna start game playing. I bet when they were for Michigan, they were still running a couple of plays like hey, period where we're just gonna run sixth place here, And this is what's.
Speaker 4: Don't fucking say that.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you. Don't you know that, bro?
Speaker 4: No, Because when I was at Michigan, we were ass so there was never a hey, we're gonna run this play three weeks before. It's like, yo, we gotta beat Rutgers. We out here fighting for our fucking lives every single week we have Rutgers.
Speaker 5: Wasn't wasn't the Bay Ten when I was there. But you know what I'm saying, Indiana, that.
Speaker 4: I you being there and being a top five team in college football is just as crazy as Army making the playoff or Boise State making the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Before the season. But now that we're in the season, you look at it like Army.
Speaker 4: It's not like they're Okay, Look, Indiana, pull up the SEC schedule again because now I'm gonna flip the script on Will a little bit. I can't wait to see the Bay ten SEC battle it out. Who's Indiana beating on this schedule?
Speaker 5: Indiana is ten and oer right now, that's great.
Speaker 4: I asked you a question, who are they beating on in this schedule?
Speaker 5: Indiana can beat all of these teams, right there.
Speaker 4: Right now, dog until the state.
Speaker 5: How can you sit there and say they're not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I hope Indiana beats Ohio State. I hope that is the case.
Speaker 5: And then if they do it is go back. Indiana can beat all of these teams.
Speaker 4: They can.
Speaker 5: I don't think they can also use all of these teams. Like, if you look at this schedule, Army's beating without question, none of these teams.
Speaker 8: You could say the same argument, they're undefeated, Okay, Notre.
Speaker 5: Dame, bring them go ahead, yeah, bring them not to Dame.
Speaker 4: No, well, I'll beat Texas, A and M. But bring up Army schedule. Let's see what the let's see what are these patriotic heroes have done on the grid iron for the past twelve weeks.
Speaker 5: They have the.
Speaker 8: Weakest strength of schedule of the entire top twenty five.
Speaker 5: I remember, I remember you guys talking about Michigan like that, and I won in the last championship.
Speaker 4: I got an Air Force.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm wrong. Army beat North Texas fourteen to three, the Mean Green. They can beat anything, the Mean Green twenty three over Air Force Air Force forty twenty eight to East Carolina.
Speaker 4: Forty four to ten u AB. Yeah, you were making the same facial expressions last year when Michigan was going to make the plaoff, and you're like, you guys haven't played anybody. You guys only played Penn State and Ohio State.
Speaker 5: But bro, the it's not I last year. If you look at Michigan and you pull up that, it's like, of course you want to see him drop. I told you I was wondering I was going to be there.
Speaker 4: When you trust me, I relive it every every night when I go to sleep. It's last thing I think about when I go to sleay my best friend.
Speaker 5: But the reality is the way you guys are playing, you can look at the whole SEC and be like, yeah, you guys can beat all these teams you just get. You can also lose to them.
Speaker 4: The SEC is not like the Yankees. Not everybody's scared of the Pinstripes, all right, Like they had some good ball clubs in there, there's no doubt about it. But you get the playoff. Anybody can win anything. We've seen Georgia not do well. We've seen Tennessee not do We've seen Alabama not do well.
Speaker 10: Hey, why is Ward manual on the CFB Playoff Committe. He should not be why And it's because of the asterisk championship in your cheating scandal. And I'm not trying to make you upset. I feel like, if you have a cheating scandal, there's no way you should be on the.
Speaker 6: He didn't do him committee.
Speaker 4: Connor Stallions is the asthletic director of Michigan that it goes on it's it goes down on him, all right, man, I don't think war. We don't need a slander warterman. I'm that's weird because it's not even prompted to brought him.
Speaker 6: And then if you make a mistake, you have to own it.
Speaker 4: You have to face the content who made a mistake. Nothing's been proven yet we had been here.
Speaker 6: He saw it in his fucking eyes.
Speaker 4: Listen. Connor Stallions is a diligent man who's very detailed. He's got six manifestos that are nine thousand pages each. Okay, I can't. I can't stop one rogue guy getting crazy on it. But we're not gonna take down the most prestigious program in college football because of it, the most wins in college football, the most iconic colors, the most iconic block letter in college football.
Speaker 5: Hey, I love it.
Speaker 4: This is that M. You want to take the M out? You want to hurt the M because of one guy passionate.
Speaker 6: One guy argument.
Speaker 4: Every team and had every team has a crazy five percent. Ours just did it better than the rest of you.
Speaker 5: November football is here and we can't wait to maybe get out to one of these games. With the help of game Time, the official ticketing partner of Barstool Sports, you know how much we love game Time. Now, with their brand new game Time Picks feature, they're making it even easier to get to a game. Game Picks filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets. So if you want to get out to the Nebraska, Wisconsin, you want to get out to Michigan, Northwestern, go check out game Time Picks deal for great seats. Just pull up your chosen event and turn on the GT pick setting at the top of the screen, or brows the best local game Time Picks deals near you on your game Time at homepage. What are you waiting for? Go buy those tickets? With game time picks. Nice hey and shout out everybody seeing our our commercial. I got to see it. We went to m L. Rostie have a little burger, shout out m Rose. No free shoutouts, but I got to see it. It was on T n T. There's an NBA game going on, and I got to see it going down. I was like, Oh, this is that's fucking dope. Yeah at a bar, Yeah, a little bar. And somebody was like, hey, that oh that's you. Because I was like, look it's dad, Dad's dad dare and she's like, oh, you're on a commercial. I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, I'm taking and taking a win to the Northwestern Michigan game this weekend's using game time.
Speaker 4: I'll be using the time I have to get that thing done.
Speaker 5: Go Bowling's bowling.
Speaker 4: Got too, I was, and I will. I feel obviously Oregon's a really good ball club, and I wasn't gonna take her of the Organ game. But she's just getting older and she's really starting to understand. She sees when daddy's watching football. She understands who the Titans are and who Michigan is, and I just wanted her first experience at a game to be a win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: When well, you need you need a core memory to happen. Yeah, we need a core memory. She's fired up. We were laying in her bed last night. I was putting her down for a sleep, and we're talking about all the things we're gonna do. Take her to the Brown jug, probably go to Rix's American Cafe around midnight. Just give her the real college experience. It's gonna be awesome. Mister Spots. I will be taking her to mister Spots. Yeah, she'll be having a good time. I can't wait. Also, kids in like college apparel, like cold like cold weather college apparel. I don't think there's anything cuter. A little beanie on a little Michigan hoodie. She's gonna be looking absolutely at door. Yeah, a little paint, a little cute, little cheek stickers. We're gonna get her going, man, We're gonna absolutely get her going.
Speaker 5: Should have as to some NFL talk, Yeah, do we have any any uh any uh unanswered beef going on right now with some guys. I think the best jack to anything.
Speaker 6: Else for you to say football sucks.
Speaker 4: I know you're hurting.
Speaker 5: I know you're hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But I will say this for the Tennessee fans out there who argue about the refs and stuff. Georgia outplayed Tennessee one percent. But when Carson Beck has a clear false start on one of the most important plays of the game and they're not calling.
Speaker 5: It bro.
Speaker 4: But Georgia, I saw that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just wild. I mean with I needed the balls.
Speaker 10: Because the Titans have hurt me so much this year, and I was like, it's all good, Like Titans doesn't even matter because the falls, and now it's like football doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: It never did was.
Speaker 4: I was at a kid's birthday party last night and one of the moms walked in with a Vikings jersey on half of it kind of she kind of gave me a shrug.
Speaker 6: There were so many Vikings fans in Nissan Stadium.
Speaker 10: I saw your video because Nashville is the worst possible situation for these things to happen, because Nashville's are really fun three day week in town away fans.
Speaker 6: They come in, they party Friday, Saturday, cheap seats, cheap scenes, and then.
Speaker 10: They beat the ship out of us in Nissan and it was one of the worst I've ever seen. The end of the game when they're doing their skull chant. I was trying to find Titans fans like. I couldn't find them really with the last two minutes left because they're so that purple just stands out so much and for a second of the Titans might.
Speaker 4: Do something, Dude, a ninety nine yard bomb. Yeah, to teach yourself back in the game.
Speaker 6: But n w I who we thought trailing Burks would be?
Speaker 4: Rich Indiana, Indiana Indiana kid, Hey, Mick Westbrookkina is such an unsung hero for that ball club man three four years, just being the guy to do all the dirty work, great blocker, good possession receiver, and then you get to nice little treat, a nice little ninety eight yard bomb. Good for him, man, Hey, I am that is awesome.
Speaker 5: I almost had a nice parlay hit last night. Yeah. Plus eleven hundred plus eleven hundred drafting, you know what it was? So in the game with the with the Bengals Chargers, Bengals Chargers, I moved the line over forty two total points, over fifty three and a half rushing yards by JK. Dobbins, uh two passing touchdowns by Joe b over two hundred and fifty pass yards by Joe b anytime touchdowns for JK. Dobbins and Jamar Chase and the only one that didn't hit JK Dobbins. Over twelve and a half carries, he had eleven oh plus eleven hundred plus eleven hundred and he got the yards like at the end when he popped one there to go up. Big run, yeah, power run, because I'm thinking, you know they're gonna hardball. They love to run the football. This is gonna be one to where they run the football well. And Jake Dobbins, he's been playing.
Speaker 4: Well, but may the playblock two guys it was. That was a beautiful play, well, Chargers.
Speaker 10: What's going on with the NFL kickers? McPherson young Oku, I know, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Something in the water.
Speaker 4: Just once once you say Justin Tucker, you know something's up. Something's in the water. Because kickers missed every single year, but Justin Tucker never misses.
Speaker 6: I mean the best kickers last he had a couple of years. The best kickers for the last decade.
Speaker 5: Are all like just they one of them, I want to say, his last few years, he's been real shaky. When it comes down to the crunch time, real shaky man. Yeah, I don't know, man, because Bengals. Bengals were there fifty one yards in a row. Yeah for fifty two because what a comeback to twenty nineteen. Joe Crow is so fucking good, man, And it sucks because they just lose these games at the very end. They've just had the worst luck this year and they yeah, they came back from a massive deficit. What was it, twenty seven to six? Yeah, man, coming back Joe b almost God almost fucking did it to him. Houp of the Chargers that were starting three and three and now they're seven and three. I know, it's just I know, Chargers hardball, the hardball effect is real. I'm excited. And notice no Connor Stallions on that team bring up their uh, bring up their schedule, bab. I'm fired enough to watch a Charger for the last part of the year because they have a they have a schedule.
Speaker 4: The team that know, like we talked about because Harball became the coach there and like, yeah, they could be good, but I feel like there's not been a whole lot of traction on the team itself throughout this year, and they're just like sneakily doing their things in the AFC West.
Speaker 5: They got Ravens next week because they're on a buy right now. Ravens dropp two in a row. Two Wait wait wait, what's today's date? Yeah, they got Ravens this weekend. They got Falcons, Chiefs, Bucks, Broncos, and then they finished with Patriots and Raiders. Hey, the Broncos sneaky spicy bo Nicks is playing four touchdowns four touchdowns, bro.
Speaker 4: I wish we could pull up the clip of the Pro Football Football Show when Will was talking about bow Knicks in Week one, talking about how professionally is and how great he is, and Big Cat was giving you hell for it, giving me hell, look at him now, I look at him.
Speaker 5: That was even when I was on part my taking we were at Camp bar. Still they're like, you know, when I was doing the whole Kansas City Chiefs thing, and then they were like, who who can get him? I was like, Broncos could be pretty tough to show they No, they won't get the Chiefs. Chiefs are in such a great spot. They've only lost one game. Chiefs are a great football team. But the Broncos and the Chargers have a shot like the AFC West has a chance to get three teams in the playoffs, similar with the NFC North. Yeah, you got the Packers, the Vikings, and the Lions. The Lions, bro. The Lions, the way that they be the best team in the NFL, the way that they beat these teams' asses. Bro, it's like, you know, outside of the game the game, have they dropped two games?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're nine they're nine and two.
Speaker 5: The other nine and one. They're nine and one.
Speaker 4: All I thought they dropped two fault.
Speaker 5: The Lions are like the way they're putting these ass beatings on teams, it's almost they're they're like a high school team where you can put some of the scores on the back of a T shirt. They're putting fifty plus up on I mean, they're averaging like over forty points.
Speaker 4: High brow, just a truly complete team.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, one of their best players breaks their leg like five weeks ago, six weeks ago, and the kid's still like top five in sacks. This here still top five.
Speaker 5: Dan Campbell like that that coaching staff man just has it. He's like when you got when you got talented guys, and they have that stuff to him. They got the right mix. He just he juices you up.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's got a fat lip in, he's yoked to the gills, he's got the vein coming out of his neck, and he just seems like a coach you want to fucking die.
Speaker 4: True culture guy through and through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I like the Lions.
Speaker 4: Lions are like my team. I want to win the Super Bowl more than probably any other team right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hope I do.
Speaker 4: I just think the city of Detroit when we were there during our training camp tour, and that lady I forget her name right now, So forgive me if she ever sees this clip of her showing us the stadium talking about all the history, how it used to be a factory they turn into a stadium. Then we go outside, we walk around the corner and she's just beaming with light.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The fact that passed away within the last year or two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just.
Speaker 4: Beaming with light. The fact that like Detroit is on the come up right now and it's because of the Lions and the fan base and all that.
Speaker 5: Like that is that's the fan base. You want to just have something be like here, you guys go, You guys deserve this no fan base deserves.
Speaker 4: It more right now, I don't think because it is, it's cool. It's officially cool to be Lions. I talk about all the time and fourteen when Lions were ten o'clock and I was saying to myself, please, God, do not take me. I don't want to be a Lion, right and now it's like you, Pete could have been a legend. Now just sitting on a bus on the just sitting on a fucking bus with a bunch of boys.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, though, bro, And it just seems like they just don't have drama. No, they don't have them headlines, they don't have any bad drama. They don't have question marks. They have a team that you just know they're all rallied around each other, ready to play.
Speaker 4: Oh we'll say this almn ros Same Brown still has not called me to come on this podcast after Michigan beat.
Speaker 5: USC the ultimate disrespect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still hasn't said a word. And I see the clips. I see they're still doing the show. It's very interesting, very interesting. We damned back and forth a little bit. Nothing came from it, not a thing. But yeah, the Lion's man handle's.
Speaker 5: Playing some ball too. We were out there scouting them training camp. Potential first team All White. Really, Jack Campbell, Yeah, it's a great ballplayer out of Iowa. Alex Angeloni fractured his forearm. I hate to see him go down like that. He's somebody who might have been able to sneak in. But yeah, Jack Campbell, keep your eyes out for he's playing good ball.
Speaker 4: You seeing the boys to the Eagles, boys wearing the uh blanket ship and yeah the Jean, the Jeane walking the shirts. Yeah, excellent whites, exciting, exciting whites. It's beautiful, man.
Speaker 5: How'd your picks do? I had a decent weekend and had a decent weekend.
Speaker 4: Dude, the I I obviously miscalculated Chiefs bills. I miscalculated that one.
Speaker 5: I was spot on, So move the line. This is personally my are one and oh on the year.
Speaker 4: I do think it's that that's a bad omen because this is just history repeating itself again. They're gonna meet in January. The Chiefs are gonna unfortunately win. Well, Josh Allen played electric but I said it on the locker room, Chiefs lose, Chiefs win now to lose later. That switches up the entire Twilight Zone. But the cool thing is when they do meet again. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes play each other eight times. Series is four and four, Series is four and four. We'll see him again, see him again.
Speaker 5: You just love it too, like this the villain era for Mahomes just being a winner. Yeah, I love it. I love it because you know they're pissed off that they just lost that game.
Speaker 4: Pissed off good, they might be washed. Don't want to pick at the end of the game too, trying to press it a little bit too hard. I mean, they're down by nine points.
Speaker 5: You look at their strength to schedule, they don't you know, they finally win. It gives a good ball team.
Speaker 7: In the NFL.
Speaker 5: They're all good.
Speaker 4: They're all good.
Speaker 5: I mean, but yeah them, you happen to sneak out a block field goal against the Broncos. They should be down on a losing streak of two right now. The Chiefs just putting that out there, just putting out there, putting that out there.
Speaker 4: If you had a guess who's gonna come out of the AFC West, do you think the Chiefs losing nothing?
Speaker 5: I think was no, no, no, no, I think three teams. I think Chiefs win the division, and I think the Broncos with their schedule at the end of the year, and uh, Chargers will be interesting. They're gonna have tough games. But I think Chargers got the makeup to be up a good playoff team. You got the head coach, you got a good kicker, you got a good defense, you got a good run game, you can throw the ball, you got Herbert, you got a quarterback. Like they have the makeup of a good playoff team.
Speaker 4: Saying the passioud be harball and Herbert, Man, it's just beautiful. Call them a beast bast mode.
Speaker 5: Right, beast, you just they're they're dialed in together, right, yeah, they really are.
Speaker 4: And the offensive lines dialed into the run the ball well like complete team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bangals kind of just you know, if three is gonna get in from the West, the Bengals, that gets them out of it, you're gonna have the Steelers. I think the Steelers take the division.
Speaker 4: Are we worried about the Ravens at all? Worried about them not making it? No, not making it just like they're pass to the super Bowl. We always show always showing some blemishes right there, because I did not think there was a world where the Steelers beat the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Really good. Defense is very good. Yeah, they play like you know when you have quarterbacks like Burrow, you got Herbert, you got Mahomes, you got a Josh Allen, you have a quarterback to where you can win on explosives. You're an exciting offense all the time, like you know what, Arthur smith Like. They have such a great defense and they let the game offensively kind of come to them. They try to stay in rhythm. They don't do they don't try to force big plays. They stick the running game play action screens, like as long as Russell takes care of the football and he still got like you saw a couple weeks. Agoh, he's back foot beating the beating the Commanders like they take care and beat the Ravens like they're gonna be tough. Man, They're only a two lost team. Arthur smith Man, he I need him to get into the head coaching job. I like him with the Steelers.
Speaker 4: I like him with you Yeah, I like him as I like him as the Steelers. I love the OC, but we don't want to see the boy with the HC.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, we would love to. Yeah, we love to. Yeah. Right now, it's definitely proven that he's a better OC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no doubt about it, no that about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah. But now look, you get another opportunity, like you're gonna learn like he's gonna get another opportunity at some point. But I do love him being the OC for the Steelers paired up with Tomlin. That defense is crazy. Playoffs are gonna be awesome. But yeah, that's ito. That's kind of how I see the West, the Norse shaking up. The South is gonna be the Texans Texans only.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's still like, I don't know the Texans, just that they're hurting. They're hurt one on the receiver category, and I just think it's crazy that it still could be anybody's league at the Colts. Colts could be a little sneaky. Yeah, pull up the other records right now, because I think it's closer.
Speaker 5: And we think, oh they are, and then the a f C East is just the Bills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by far and away. Colts. Colts can mess around. I don't know, bro, I don't think they could. For sure, Texas are a better football team, but you just never know. The back half of the year.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't see him winning the division in the division or game away. And then you got the NFC. Uh yeah, the NFC West is crazy. Niners sitting at the bottom of five and five. That win, they needed it bad Rams five and five, Cardinals six and four.
Speaker 4: Do you see the Cardinals holding onto that?
Speaker 5: I don't know they could, I mean absolutely could, but if they've been playing nice three and oh since called duty Murray, they're on a four game winning streak. Yeah, and they're playing good ball here in the middle of the year. It's not like they started. It's not like they were shrieking the front. They're kind of dropping. I don't know how to call that one at all. I think the North gets three in with the with Vikings, Packers and the Lions. The South he's gonna be probably just the Falcons. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I guess that situation. But only one team will come out of that. And then you got the uh, the East, which will be the Eagles, and I think the Commanders get in. Yeah, I think there is a world where they drop, but I don't I don't think so. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The end of that, well, the last three four spots of the NFC right now is up for anybody can grab it. Anybody can grab it.
Speaker 5: Spots. Giants are just like they they get it. It's over. Yeah, time to move on from Daniel Jones, which is I mean one and forty five million dollars lot you Bradford make a ship ton of money and not be the guy.
Speaker 4: Yes, Sam did the old ultimate heist. He's the ultimate bank ropper with he give made one hundred twenty million dollars because he was.
Speaker 5: The guy right before the CBA, the new CBA. So using that class where you can make a ship.
Speaker 4: Like a sixty million dollar first contract. Yeah, just wild.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Packers destroyed the Bears over the weekend. Bears had a glimpse of a shot. What is what?
Speaker 4: What does Daniel Jones's future look like?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 5: He'll be a backup somewhere. It'll be you know, it'll be like Mac Jones, be like a Mac Jones situation.
Speaker 4: Jones n't getting paid though, Like what how much guarantee is on Daniel Jones's contract? That's what I want to see, That's what I want to know. Poor too much, too much, too much, man, But it's over.
Speaker 5: It's over. Packers. Yeah, Bears almost stuck the Packers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, por Bears, man port bait cat they covered.
Speaker 5: Hey yeah, I can't. They covered.
Speaker 4: Is we're still victors? Still Victoris? You're hitting add real quick ball?
Speaker 5: Yeah. A matter of fact, we're talking. We're talking spreads right now. Let's go ahead, go ahead, bro and hit the rip the DraftKings on.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Draft Kings boys. The NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. One thing that hasn't changed the season. DraftKings Sportsbook and official sportsbook partner of the NFL, is at number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade at the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line and gallop sixty yards to score. We don't care how they get them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and DraftKings is the best place to do it. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like a player to score a touchdown. Go to Draftkingsportsbook dot Draftking Sportsbook app and make your pick. Here's a reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. If you bet five dollars. You will get one hundred and fifty dollars back and bonus bets if it wins. As always, Oh call to Action score big with DraftKings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use code bust. That's bus for new customers to get two sorry, one and fifty dollars and bonus bets. If your bet wins.
Speaker 5: You bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 4: The crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Look, if you guys are interested in the boys picks, we got to show the locker room drops every Thursday, six am. Rumors of it coming out on Wednesday nights now rumors. So that's for the boys pick games. Whether you want to tail us, you want to fade us myself Taylor Luwan Delaney Walker, we make them shake.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: I just want to rattle these Vikings minus six Saints plus one and a half, Dolphins minus seven and a half, Colts plus four Steelers plus three Rams minus five Bills minus four and a half. I moved the line on that one for my ballsy pick. Had a solid weekend the ones I lost Jaguars plus thirteen Packers minus six and a half and Bengals plus one and a half, which it pisses me off the fierce and missed that field goal at the end. Jaguars was a tough one. It's like, you know, the lines are gonna beat them, but it's like Vegas is giving you thirteen points. I want to say the line was fourteen right before kickoff. It's kind of like, fuck too many points.
Speaker 4: I like it was my game of the week on the locker room. You look at that.
Speaker 5: But the Lions, Yeah, lines would fucking choke you. Yeah, they choke you on they sit on top of you. They put two hands around their neck and they choke you, stare at you while your soul just leaves your body in the grin and it's like, hey, I only did it because, like again you're getting thirteen fourteen points. Fucking crazier stuff has happened. Yeah, Jaguars just bottom half and every single category. I think they're just so terrible. And the way the.
Speaker 4: Lions won against Houston the week before, it's the reason why I thought off the lines is it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jaguars have zero shot zero, the Packers one sucked and the Bengals one sucked a touchdown, Parlay didn't hit again. I know, let's I think we gotta take we gotta take number one. I think to spice it up, we gotta take Derek Can and we gotta take CMC off the board. Here's here's a here's off the board. We gotta come up with different ship.
Speaker 4: Well seems he's been been two weeks in a row so and he hasn't had one. Derrick, Henry, I don't feel like I understand we gotta spice it up, But why would we put more parameters on ourselves when we haven't hit one yet?
Speaker 5: Because either way, it's like we're gonna come here to lose and it's gonna be the same people every time. Okay, fair enough spicy, like we just fuck. I don't know, let it let it yeah, let it fly.
Speaker 4: I really this is the week two Montgomery Henry CMC.
Speaker 5: It's a great one. I mean, the odds was only like plus two.
Speaker 4: Foot, it was like one ninety five. It was plus one ninety five. And I was like, funk, we'll take it, dude. We just need it. We just need it.
Speaker 5: In the Sunday, I do think and moved to like plus two something, because I was when I got on to bed and I was like, I mean plus two fifty sucks. But whatever, let's ride. These are great. These are great picks. See see Dereck Henry and David Montgomery. I know.
Speaker 4: It would have been nice too to be the solo the solo artist in the locker room to finally break the curse.
Speaker 5: I know, but the bold and I would have just had to leave the set talking up one spotlight on you. Hey, Taylor picked the parlay.
Speaker 4: For us man. But this week, new week, new opportunity, new chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, bro, Do we have any shotout? No fore shout out. I've been people, see I've been seeing people in the comments, bring back shout out for sure.
Speaker 4: Do we want to talk to UFC at all?
Speaker 5: I know Mike is coming on, Like, of course you had you had a weekend out there. We had a weekend, I mean trump elon Musk. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was a while and UFC Jason Jbvey UFC does an incredible job of setting that up too, because it was right as the main's about to start and the there's like usually music playing in the background. Why they keep a little energy in the building where people are talking and chatting before the next thing comes up. For the thirty seconds, there was like no music or nothing. It was just like human beings in an arena speaking while nothing else was going on. Then all of a sudden, that Kid Rock song goes off and the crowd. I don't think I've ever heard it so loud in any any stadium ever. It was insane. And obviously we've we've been to some UFC fights, so we were like, yeah, I knew RFK was gonna be there. There was rumors about Trump being there and stuff like that, but JP and I were kind of like, man, Musk could just show up, that would be fucking insane. And sure enough, walking through the tunnel, Dana White, Trump, Toulsi Gabbert, RFK, Elon Musk, and Kid Rock, which is so funny. Man, It's so he's just fucking just hang in and the whole They had us in the second row, and it was it was funny because they kind of come up there, literally right in front of us, and you're kind of giving the clap they're doing the they're doing the wave. Dana comes up says uh, and it like reintroduces us to Aiden Ross and myself. We're sitting right next to you. We shake his hand and you could see in the clip that JP took is RFK didn't recognize me at first, and then once Dana says and he was like, oh, and I came over, said what's up. I was hanging out a little bit.
Speaker 7: He asked me.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, do you does your phone have a camera? I'm thinking, yeah, it has a camera.
Speaker 5: So I pull it out and like takes a selfie up the two of us. But bro, it was wild.
Speaker 4: And I'll say, Tulsi Gabbert her energy, man, her fucking energy.
Speaker 7: Still, like she was so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah she was. Everyone kind of was doing their thing and stuff like that, but she had like a calmer, like stoic presence about her. Yeah, he turned around. I was like, hey, I want to introduce myself on him. So she's it's really great to meet you, appreciate what you guys did for the president. I'm thinking to myself, crazy, I'm thinking, what's the fun, Like you mean him allowing us to have him on the show, Like what are you talking about? Like we were part of this righteous movement trying to get it all done when really We're just like, yo, it's sick. We're getting a president on and.
Speaker 5: People are like, we didn't even talk about last week. But when the victory speech happened and Dana shouts out, he's like, you know, he has no reason to say thank you. He's just introducing the president of the United States. He's like, before I hand this over, I do want to give some thank yous out there. It's like, right, you know, the Nut Boys, Aid and Ross bust with the boys, the Vaughn left off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the best interview was the best interview, the best, the best one. But we so when Mike fought, I'll just keep talking about about Mike's fight. When Mike fought, Jelly was like, hey, let's go, let's go see him. So we went over to see Mike as he came around the cage and before after the right after the fight, and so Mike was gonna come and exit the cage, go left into the tunnel. He takes a right and goes and shakes like all all those people we were just talking about hand and then comes through, so he give him some love. But like, while we were sitting there, so many people were trying to get photos and security was tighter than ever before, and JP's like, hey, we gotta get the musk. So I had Bob Kid rock on the side of Hey, fight was electric, blah blah blah. He doesn't look at his phone, and I see Aiden texting Dana trying to get a photo, and I'm just thinking to myself, bro, like we're here. We've had so many photos, like maybe I just let this one ride this time. We end up seeing Mike give him some love. By the way, even in loss, the dude his demeanor, smile on his face, just happy to be like, was just happy about the opportunity to fight like that. He's truly the greatest at taking a loss I've ever seen in my entire life. But I took that opportunity to walk back that little row and shooking on must hand. Hey, I want to produce myself and just in true like his brain did not compute it is like, nice to meet you. It was like he had no he's he's.
Speaker 5: Thinking he chet. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was screen peaking throughout the fight on Musk For those that don't know, I'm reading Musk Book right now, so I'm on a super elon Musk high and everything I read in the book was just happening in real time. He's scrolling Twitter. There's videos of him laughing at me, but he's scrolling Twitter. Then he's like swiping over to something that like resembles Slack, and he's like clearly like doing work stuff, going back over to Twitter, back over to like emails, textrains, like what's what's app with all the things? I'm just like, oh my gosh, you know, just John Jones sitting standing right in front of him fighting and he's just like probably on some testla thing looking at And then one of my favorite moments I saw later on a video was when John Jones came over and handed the belt to Trump and John Jones went like this and Elon is at the bottom of Eli just goes his hands too and then puts him back down, Like.
Speaker 5: This guy is.
Speaker 4: Everybody else?
Speaker 7: And dude, I gotta know what he and Kid Rock like, what could they have possibly talked?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's that conversation even look like?
Speaker 7: And how did they get seated next to each other?
Speaker 4: Crazy? Just crazy. Now I'm obviously a big well. Like the way he's operating is just incredible.
Speaker 5: Limp dick limpfish handshake oh for sure, like you can like it was basically just two hands inserting on each other and then walking away.
Speaker 7: Updated his body yet.
Speaker 5: As an activation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went to grip and I didn't feel anything back and I kind of just loosened. Also, we kind of just put our hands like gently together, but they cuddled for a moment.
Speaker 5: And that's so sick. Did you get a handshake? JP? No, I had split up. JP. I said, if you don't what did I say? If you don't meet Elon must don't come come back to Nashville. Yeah, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was a wild experience.
Speaker 5: Man, great photo bomb here by the way by YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all of it got.
Speaker 5: The photo bombs were alive. You saw Jelly.
Speaker 4: Yes, and dude, we when we were walking back before I took you on my hand, Joey was like, hey, when are you leaving. I was like, oh, we leave tomorrow Southwest six thirty and he's like, well, just coming back with me tonight and we're like I was like, oh, for really, you got room. He's like, yeah, we'll make it work. I'm thinking of myself all right, So yeah it won't make it work. No problems, but you got to send many names and data birth like right now, So I went and did that. We finished the fight literally like we were like what four or five blocks away for our hotel, jogged the entire way there. End up getting on the phone people like we had a police escort, we can pick you up. And they call back and they're like, no, you got to meet us back at the arena. So we we like got our stuff, then took our luggage and ran back to the arena just to get there. And then we get in this car dude, and the guy driving he was like going like seventy five around corners. He was ripping. Get us there, and I'm like, man, I hope the play I hope we're not like to squish here. This play is a god named apartment complex.
Speaker 7: Police escort from Escorts and Square Garden, Right, that's.
Speaker 4: Amazing, amazing, dude. We got in there ripped. There was like a flight attendant in there, and I'm thinking to myself, if it was just Jelly and his nutritionist, this is a ridiculous plane just to have hanging out. But he had to go to Houston the next day. But yeah, it was love by Jelly and he gave us a ride to vallet too. Right when we landed, just a huge bro move by Jelly Man. It was awesome.
Speaker 5: We need to get him back on the bus.
Speaker 4: We got to get him back on But dude, that fight, Mike's fight. The whole day, we we'd be hanging out. We did what like twenty thousand steps in those forty eight hours.
Speaker 5: We walked everywhere twenty days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did. Nathan Worksman knee Lawyer. We hung out with him and we took an uber and he made fun of us, basically bullied us and like you walk in the city. So we walked the rest of the time around, which was kind of nice. But we get to like periodically on Saturday, We're like sitting there and every once in a while'll be like like a quiet moment, one of us would be like, man, I'm getting juiced up for this fight, just like kind of getting excited. Excited. We get to the arena.
Speaker 7: How long two years and a half years?
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy, And first off, Mike's new walkout song unreal and he was just.
Speaker 5: In the zone too. You could see it, dude.
Speaker 7: See that's about what he pointed at us.
Speaker 4: Insane, like took a moment to break. Yeah, they were like yelling, and we're kind of we're obviously talking about it. So like it's JP me, Aiden Ross right in like right in front of me is RFK, and just to the left of him is Tulsi And we're kind of sitting there and there's a little chatter where obviously all talking, like Aiden's got a big bet on Mike. You can kind of feel the two in front two were like kind of also going for Mike a little bit.
Speaker 7: They wanting to get in our conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they want to get in the conversation a little bit. So Mike gets Mike gets in the arena, he starts walking around. He does the point to us, which was like a goosebump moment, Like this, dude, I can't believe we're here supporting the boy, like the first time we ever get to watch and watch the boy fighting uh live. And he has a moment with his dad. He like his dad's in his corner and as all of air is coming in, Mike is like leaned up against the cage. His dad's holding his hands and they're like praying or something. But it's like one of those moments you watch and it's like a tear almost comes to your own eye just watching that moment between father and son as he's about to go after what could be an opportunity to go get a belt like his lifelong dream, and man Oliver Aarro walks in.
Speaker 7: He's good.
Speaker 4: You said it. Yeah, I mean you said it multiple times like a well rounded fighter.
Speaker 5: Hey, before we lock in, let's lock in with some Lucy. Lock in with some Lucy. Lucy is the obvious choice for true nicotine pouch connoisseurs. That's why there the official nicotine pouch partner of Barstool Sports. Lucy pouches go up to twelve milligram strength and have a unique shape that feels great. Lucy Breakers are the only pouches with the hydration capsule inside. They're a totally new kind of pouch only available from Lucy. The capsule releases a burst of flavor and helps release nicotine faster for an experience that you can't find in any other pouch. Gas station pouches get the job done, but once you've tried Lucy, you won't want anything else in your pocket. Get Lucy shrip or shipped straight to your door. Visit Lucy dot Co. Slash Busting and use promo code busting to get twenty percent off your first order, and then when you subscribe you'll get another fifteen percent off and shipping is always free. Lucy products are only for adults of legal age and every order is age verified. Warning this product contains nicotine, and nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Speaker 4: It is delicious though, shout out Lucy Breaker.
Speaker 5: But a la vera bro, you know what I'm saying. You know the moments he has was all of his guys too, and even coming over and hugging Chandler. It's just like just like a warrior spirit, just in the most positive way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like an example, a great example, and Mira, Mike had a phrase like I had a win by one, not a thousand. Like he had a whole different mindset that we've talked about in this bus multiple times, like you got to come out and just bro, just you don't have to empty the chamber on at the first round. Yeah, And so he kind of had that mindset and for the first three rounds, like obviously it wasn't going Mike's way.
Speaker 5: And you heard Rogan two before as talking in about his style. He's like, this is going to be a different type of Mike Chandlers matter of fact that I know it's gonna be different type of challenge that you're gonna see unimproved Michael Chandler. And I'm just thinking to myself, like Joe's probably talked to him like he is probably gonna be a little bit more like let the fight come in versus forcing the issue, right, But Olivera just he's so good, took him down multiple times. Jason wake like, hey, he's got to go to the body.
Speaker 4: Go to the body because Mike kept trying to go to the face and OLIVERA had his hands like suit way away up. Obviously you're sitting and we have no idea what's truly going on the fight, but like all the thing's JP was saying, I was like, yo, that makes so much as to help his corner, saying that.
Speaker 5: Bro getting them on TV and DC Cormeer or just talking like Chandler is in a dangerous spot if he gives if he just like gives up this one thing like don't give him your back, don't do this like Oliver is completely comfortable for anything. You just want to hang on, which Mike was doing and kind of surviving the rounds, but olivera was just so long man got him in the ground, was fighting him, was fighting him from the outside like Chandler just couldn't he couldn't do anything like Oliver was putting on a clinic bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but any other fighter is getting tapped out in one of those first That defense by Mike is like.
Speaker 5: They're raving about it too the rounds, like getting out of those situations.
Speaker 7: People don't understand at all how high level defense you have to.
Speaker 5: Right because they were been talking there, like in the first round, they're like, Mike's been in this situation before, or wait it was maybe in the third round. Mike's been in this exact spot with him the first fight. Then either DC or Rogan was like, yeah, but that was in the first round. He was able to create a scam scramble get out of it. Not when they're both kind of weighing each other, the conditioning setting in, like this is gonna be a really hard spot because I want to say, Oliver had the triangle on his body, yeah, yeah, stretched out, Yeah, It's like this is gonna be really hard for him. This is a difference. This is being it. It being in round three is gonna be much more difficult, but Mike surviving it. Then you just get to that fifth round. It's like he's gotta let it fly now.
Speaker 4: I got to let it every single round, dude. As soon as like the buzzer would hit or the bell would ring with JP and I would stand up, clap up, let's go, Mike, let's go, And then the fucking fifth rounds about to start, and I stayed like, gotta win by a thousand mic, just like screaming, like I am. I feel like we were no longer in the arena. We were just like solely focused and he didn't care about anybody else around us. And Bro, when he clipped him coming, we were standing up.
Speaker 7: I stood over stage still right next to me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I was standing up, leaning over the people in the front row like screaming, screaming like a true fan. And this dude has him on the fucking rope, throwing elbows on the ground. I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: And call it.
Speaker 4: They're gonna call it right now, and he fucking gets away, gets away from him and gets on the ground with like what like a minute and a half left, minu and a half left, gets him on the ground, and we sat down.
Speaker 7: We're like, that's it, man, Mike gave us the show.
Speaker 4: Though he gave us the show of a lifetime.
Speaker 7: It was so cool seeing him because he easily could have just stayed on the ground. And I feel like that moment is exactly who Michael Chandler is. He could have stayed on the ground with olivera on the fence. He knew the fight was over once he got taken down, but he freaking grinded his way up to get his feet in him and like no, like I'm gonna determine how I'm going out right. That is the grin he had on his face when he.
Speaker 4: Walked over this walked over and mouthfucking I'm like.
Speaker 7: Dude, and it was so cool. Again, Literally before the fight, Bruce Bruford read a Gladiator to ad read and then watching the fight happen and it and like that. I'm like, Gladiator two needs to use Michael Chandler to cut whatever their next promo is, because it was a gladiator moment.
Speaker 5: It was unbelievable man.
Speaker 4: And a piece of me too. When he was trying to box and I was like, maybe I'll knock him out that way.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe maybe he'll get him, But dude, it was an awesome fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, awesome fight. And the first round two I think something happened with his knee. It looked like he kicks kicks and got a little wobble. You could tell when he was throwing punches like something was off. Man.
Speaker 5: When he clipped him in that fifth round and had him and just whipped on those two punch was.
Speaker 4: Like, fuck yeah, just missing miss it had him, he had he had him, He fucking had him.
Speaker 5: Almost Oh my god, he's gonna do it.
Speaker 4: And dude, Yeah, but even in defeat, dude, the way he came around the corner, smile on his face, yeah, face bloody, calls out McGregor.
Speaker 7: Great call out, Great call out, dude. I feel like with Mike's attitude, it is such a testament of like how he lives his life where he truly cuts zero corners.
Speaker 5: On any of it.
Speaker 7: So even in defeat, it's like, man, he knows he put it all out there, right, there's nothing in preparation he could have done differently. Yeah, and they're like, obviously he's gonna be sad, but he has that piece of contentness to him that you feel when you're around him, and it's like, I think that's what's so spat.
Speaker 5: He empties the cut bro on all of it. Yeah, like you said, he doesn't cut corners. It's like seeing him way in and knowing that we're around Mike when he's like one eighty five and everything else, and you just see, like this dude has put in so much work. Yeah, he looks like a different human being when he's.
Speaker 4: Completely different, Like body just tolds, his face, is his way skinnier, all of it. Yeah, but yeah, man, he's he's a gladiator bro, both of them.
Speaker 5: It was fun to watch both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fun to respect all of air like he is a stunt.
Speaker 5: It's fun to watch both of them too because they respect the sports so much that you see the respect that they have for each other and they know they're just both laying it on the line and putting on a show all the love of the sport and the love of the game.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Oliver knew that Michael was gonna switch it up, if it was that like if with Joe's talking about it over the broadcast, if Oliver had an idea that he wasn't gonna come out as aggressive because it felt like in the first round, like Oliver was kind of like ready for him to start charging him and they had to feel it out for a second because it was kind of boring the.
Speaker 5: First round, not as much for us because you're so but if you're just.
Speaker 4: Watching as a casual fake, you don't know either of them. You're watching, like, man, they got to start doing something. They're both really trying to figure each other out. Yeah, and then obviously Oliver was able to get them on the ground round.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a game plan for both, Like I'm sure there's a game plan for Mike Boone a little bit more let the fight come to him and then when it's not, because again, you could say Mike's gonna let the fight come to him or be a little bit more cautious or take his time, but Mike has never shown that he'll do that, even when it starts to get heightened. Yeah, but yeah, so close, dude, John Jones. Then you go to John Jones, Oh my god, bro, that's spinning little back kick this around. It made Yes, you could hear Ris breaking hear them He just dropped him like there, he couldn't move right, that big man man. But in the first round, Jones was throwing those elbows into his head and someone was saying, like, no, Steve has got like a rock solid chant. There's no way he's going out, Like they're not going to call it. And I thought Steve a had a couple of times we kind of grazed Jones get a little nervous, making him a little nervous. That do have been nuts for you guys, Like when you see a fight happen at what Mike and them fight at one fifty five, and then you see two heavyweights go out there, like the size difference is so much different, knowing those elbows are dropping on the ground, Like it's not like these lightweight people. It's like the women from the Bossing Match the night before. They're just able to tee off on each other the entire right. And when you've got heavyweights dropping those bows.
Speaker 4: On anyone can just turn the lights off.
Speaker 5: It's nuts.
Speaker 7: I feel like John Jones, I was talking to Garrett and Jack earlier, like I feel like he just stalks his prey in the ring, where like he was so calm the whole time. Yeah, and Steve Bay was getting a few shots in, but it was like, it's like he's just setting up the perfect kill. Yeah, right, like tell like the.
Speaker 5: Levels were way like yeah, John Jones was was ready to take him out, like you're saying kind of just like on a press because Steve Bay looked like a little stiff trying to make some of his combos or punches happen, and John Jones just looked like, yeah, you're just ready for a moment.
Speaker 4: He's also ready to Could you imagine being his opponent, like the greatest of all time called everyone calls him he's the greatest fighter ever to ever live. There's got to be a level of like kind of like checking yourself, like a little bit more nervous when you're walking in You're not as fluid, You're not as like confident in yourself. It just gotta be tough. He's got that extra layer of defense.
Speaker 5: Bro crazy. And I emptied the clip on DraftKings with John Jones because I had lost up to that point until like football happened. I was down quite a bit from Mike Tyson. I was down. I put money on Chandler and I just emptied it for just a tea ko or ko or disqualification And like plus plus odds. Thank God for that.
Speaker 7: He had a really good thing in this post fight press commerce because obviously John Jones is very troubled past and they asked him, like, you know, because he lost his mom, like do you think your mom would be proud of of who you are today?
Speaker 5: And whatever?
Speaker 7: And I love what he said. He's like, uh, you know, not proud of who I am, like, but you'd definitely be proud of who I'm becoming. He's like, you know, I'm never gonna be the like I'm never gonna be whatever we like the future, Like I'm always just chasing the trying to get better every day. I was like, that shows some growth for him, Yeah, for sure, and just a good little lesson any seeing he.
Speaker 5: Had the fame and the crowd. I saw Arthur Jones and Chandler Jones.
Speaker 7: We were standing there waiting for Mike, and Arthur Jones is like getting my attention because I'm standing next to Jelly Roll. He's He's just like somebody say, I'm like, you want so you could take a photo for me with him? Like yeah, jelly Roll, Uh, John Jones brother wants to take a picture with you, jails, Like for real, I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was an awesome time. It was awesome. I'm obviously heartbroken from Mike, but couldn't have lost a better way. Give come on now, can't miss it even if the third kid comes.
Speaker 5: Gotta get gotta get Mike Onlance like the wounds a little bit, Gotta get him on the bus to get them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely definitely Yeah.
Speaker 5: Brought to us by sport Clips.
Speaker 4: You hit sport Clips. I got sport Clips real quick. Boys this football season, don't walk around with helmet hair like a total rookie. You've been in the game long enough to know how to wear your How you wear your hair matters, And just because your team's mascot is a wolverine shot out Go Blue doesn't mean you have to look like one up top. Keep your head in the game and go to sport Clips. Their pro stylists have mastered the x's and no's and hair so you can get a tight fade while kicking back and watching some fade routes on TV. It's called the hell Mary, not a hair Mary. So don't go just anywhere. Head over to pros the pros and men's hair they'll perfectly craft. They'll have a perfectly crafted game plan to make you look your best. No halftime adjustments need you remember of the difference between an okay cut and a great cut is called sport clips. It's a game changer. Shout out no for shoutout?
Speaker 5: Who wants you go first? I'll go ahead. I'll go ahead and throw one out there. Shoutout no free. Shout out to hospital coffee. Okay, terrible, the worst coffee you'll ever taste, But just a reminder when you're in the trenches. It reminds you of like that gas station coffee, Like it's almost the coffee, not that you want, but the coffee you need in those times. So just refilling that cup all day long and just knowing this is gonna taste like shit, and just embracing the ship was the best part. So shout out no free, shout out the hospital coffee. Brutal coffee. Yeah, gotta get it out there.
Speaker 4: God, that bugs me because my shoutout had to do with coffee as well. Go ahead, ad on, Mike, He's a great do my My shoutout, no free shoutout goes to not the coffee you want, but the coffee you need.
Speaker 5: Oh that is that it was.
Speaker 4: It was revolved around us getting back so late and having the kids all day.
Speaker 5: He's like, mine's kind of coffee too. Just say the same if you want, but the coffee you need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a pet peeve, but you don't know.
Speaker 5: Shout out to pet peeves. What's your pet peeve?
Speaker 4: Shout out if you shout of pet peeves. Right now is fucking construction, dude taking my kids this morning?
Speaker 5: Building?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just the process of building, dude. I was on a busy road, one lane, busy road that I take my kids to school every single day. Well, when when I do take my kids to school and a semi truck pulls out, all good, you think he's making a turn. He then faces the car in the direction like his I'm on the right lane. He's also in the right lane, but his vehicle is facing my vehicle and decides to back up like a block and a half slowly with the beeping noises on. Well, I'm thinking myself, I'm gonna be late to school already. You're making me way more late than he wants to do. The awesome powers fifteen point turn just to get into this this lane. So that shit pissed me. Off, so shout out that driver in construction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out that pet peeve.
Speaker 4: Shout out that pet peeve. But yeah, man, also shout the coffee you need, not the coffee you want. Do you actually say that quote? Yeah? Yeah, I like zoned out.
Speaker 5: I heard you're talking about coffee, and I started like dying to myself, like what am I gonna say?
Speaker 4: What am I gonna say?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 5: What you got big dog?
Speaker 8: My shout out no free shout out goes to my wife, Jilly Bean. It is our one year anniversary.
Speaker 5: Let's go today.
Speaker 8: Congratulations man, and uh, just a huge shout out to her for putting up with me.
Speaker 5: That's really it, all right, I love that.
Speaker 4: All right, shout out love.
Speaker 5: Jilly Bean. Shout out Jilly Bean. She puts up with Shirm so much that you that Shirm is doing a staycation today today. And he texts me. He's like, hey, you mind if I show up on two day at like noon, And I was like sure, I mean, I guess because he called me. He's like, Hey, I'm gonna do this staycation like the anniversary. I'm like on a Monday, like in the middle of Yeah, but do what you gotta do. Do what you gotta do the weekend.
Speaker 8: She's a nurse. You know, we're trying. I owe a weekend trip. Sounds like you we're big, were big, So we're working within parameters. But we'll be staying at the know. Well shout out no free, shout out, yeah nice, it'll be nice. Get a little steak dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple of rose on the floor, take that once a week shower.
Speaker 8: The hydrainas and roses. I mean a little bouquet. Okay, okay, whatever you want to call them, her favorite flowers.
Speaker 5: Good so far.
Speaker 8: It's a paper anniversary.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every anniversary there's like a theme. There's like a like, yeah, a theme. That's a bet so I can explain it. Like the first one is like paper. So I want to say. My first gift to Charles was like a bill I don't need. I don't even I had. Our song was Diamonds Are Twined by Ryan Hurd at our wedding, so I had Ryan heard like I write out the lyrics to that song on paper, Hang up for good. But every year there's a theme.
Speaker 4: Let's move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a really cool gift.
Speaker 4: Make sure if you got for your shout out, no free shout.
Speaker 2: Out, my shout out, no free shout out. It is getting closer to holiday holiday season, and this is where this one really picks up. It's your grandmother's cooking. There's just something about like them. One it's always so much better than most other food. But the two I think what makes it better is that it's coming from your grandmother. And one thing that my momm always makes, like it's like uh Christmas Eve, like breakfast or whatever. She the French toast that she makes is the best friends best French toast I have ever had my life, And there's nothing It just means more coming from your grandmother. So shout out, shout out grandmother's cooking.
Speaker 4: Let's go match. What did shout out?
Speaker 2: I call? My my mom's side is my mama pop up, and then my dad's side is grammy and pop up.
Speaker 5: So oh.
Speaker 4: Ups?
Speaker 5: Interesting?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, all right, Jack.
Speaker 10: I feel like growing up. Whether it's in school or it's in like the new stages of a relationship. There's always the question that's like what's your favorite food? And me personally, I've never been able to answer it like truthfully because I feel like it's gonna truly affect the rest of my life. Like if I say, you know, Chinese or Italian, that answer I'm not gonna able to eat whatever the other answer could be. But I had a moment a few months ago in the car and it's like, you're rika moment when I'm driving by myself and I realize it's sandwiches, and so my shout out goes to just sandwiches in general. Man, They're so versatile and every every culture has their own take on one. And I know we've we've we've talked about this for you.
Speaker 4: You can never shout at sanwiches.
Speaker 5: It was the day after the Case race when I was hungover. Oh I got my first pub sub, and I was like, shot out sandwiches.
Speaker 6: Dude, it's there.
Speaker 10: It's just I'll shout out sandwiches every day of the week, and I truly think I can eat sandwiches every day for the rest of my life. But I'm not gonna get it for lunch today, so it almost feels like stolen valor. But but yeah, but I'm gonna I'm gonna get a sandwich at some point in the next forty eight hours. But yeah, shout out, sandwiches, a.
Speaker 7: Lot, A lot of things could be my shout out after the weekend, but I will give my shout out no free shout out to famous people that exceed your expectations of meeting them.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that was, Okay, would you.
Speaker 7: Say mine was Sage Steel? Oh yeah, because we grew up watching Sage Steel on ESPN, Like she's a staple of the childhood sports fan, and I've always seen her like content and things, and she looks like really nice and she's like a super super warm person. And I was sitting next to her at the fight and it was like I felt like we were We walked away and she would tell somebody like, yeah, me and JP are friends. She's watching the fight like big things are happening. She's like putting her her arm on my shoulder like, oh my gosh, like asking me questions like what's happening here. We were just having like the best time, and I'm like, man, this is Sage Steel, and I truly feel like I'm one of her friends. And it was one of my best encounters with a famous person I've ever had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she brought her dad to first UFC fight. He's ever been too nice, and he.
Speaker 7: Was the ogah like there was a war going on in one of the fights and they're like, well, you know, what do you think of it so far? He's like, seems a little slow.
Speaker 5: Beast.
Speaker 4: Now she's awesome, dude, she'd be awesome to get on the bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she'd she would for sure.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well mine's gonna be not as hype as that.
Speaker 5: But shout out to those crisp.
Speaker 1: Mornings we've been having. And it's a little wet out and the leaves are kind of vibrant because they're a little dewy, but that with a little morning coffee walk has been real nicely.
Speaker 4: About. Yeah, coffee.
Speaker 5: The mornings have been great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Tray, I can do.
Speaker 9: I'm kind of getting the hang of, like what y'all are doing here?
Speaker 4: You go around.
Speaker 9: Shout out actual competitive fantasy football leagues when there's no money involved. Yeah, I have a fantasy football league where there is not a penny involved. It hasn't been for the four years that we've had it. We're in the group talk, We're in the group chat talking smack. Every single day. We're putting on each I mean it's like it's No one ever leaves their lineups field. No one forgets to switch players out. It's intense. Can I shout up my guys real quick in the fantish?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 9: They're gonna They're gonna freak out. They don't even know I'm here, all right, Austin Brady, Chris dom Evan, Jordan Javon, Kevin Logan, Misael and my brother.
Speaker 7: Seth shut up the boys man twelve man league.
Speaker 9: I'm seven to four right now, second in the league, looking good. So yeah, shout out. Actual competitive fans football leagues with no money involved.
Speaker 5: Love that great shout. Oh we gotta stay on that topic.
Speaker 1: Because Jack didn't set his line up this week and has scored twenty five points and it's gonna keep me in last place.
Speaker 5: When I won my game, did you know?
Speaker 7: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care about this league since he did that weird ship with Taylor last year.
Speaker 5: It is emotional. You didn't set your lineup. That means you don't care about our league.
Speaker 1: There's five players with zero points a strategy, there's twenty five points total. One is still It's bullshit, dude. There should be a punishment for twenty five points. I'll dude told us he didn't even look at the app.
Speaker 5: Fuck Jack, that is crazy Jack.
Speaker 6: I'm still.
Speaker 4: Jase. I even look at my lineup. I'm like the most inconsistent person.
Speaker 5: You're having a good year. Two, you're having a good year.
Speaker 4: Actually got dumbiedy, I got dumbied by Delaney Dumby battling Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm in there like every Tuesday night, ready to search in the waiver wire. What can we do here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably gonna be fucking me because of Jack.
Speaker 5: God damn. I and I think outside of the playoffs, there's gonna be like a loser's bracket. It's the lowest, but I think somebody battling for those last two places like they will have.
Speaker 1: A game as me and Jared, who Jack could have handled this week?
Speaker 5: That's crazy, Oh Jack act, that is crazy Jack points.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, it just means more to some I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see sec out of the playoffs Tennessee gone.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, it's getting personal. It is because God, holy ship, you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna let him say some ship like that.
Speaker 7: Jack hurt people, hurt people. We said this earlier.
Speaker 5: Bama is looking kind of nice. Yeah, I'm worried about me. I'm just I'm just saying, what what the realities are? I wonder if I played next week.
Speaker 4: Oh so good a fantasy, JP, Uh. Switching subjects just a little bit, would you say that New York bagels might be a little bit overrated?
Speaker 7: Yeah, based off our experience experiences.
Speaker 5: We had multiple bagels, we experiences because we had that one spot when we were out in New York.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we did, right, They're just one Each place was one piece away and really it was just creaty, which it was kind of our fault.
Speaker 4: No, the bagel sandwiches should come with cream cheese on it.
Speaker 7: That's their fault, I know, but we I mean, yeah, we could have specified it.
Speaker 4: But Proper Bagel, Proper bag.
Speaker 5: Another good one. Oh what's it called? Not Bernies, it's something over by Beingi's.
Speaker 7: You know, I feel like.
Speaker 5: But the Western from Bregers is nice. But yeah, Benji's Bro and JP, that's over. That's over in West Nashville. You to take it and go over check out Benji's Bro. They got some good ones. They have some good ones. They kind of competes with Proper. Proper Proper has got more rage, more variety.
Speaker 4: The amount of cream cheese proper bagel puts on their bagel is just so elite to me. It's like that, Yeah, I think things stacked in there.
Speaker 5: It's stacked all right, you love it, all right, just not as not not as much variety. I'll still give the edge of brow bagel, but off the beaten path that you're not gonna sit there. I mean, sometimes bitting on when you get lined. But Benji's is kind of like West Nashville. You get in there, it's it's you'll you like it. I'm like, that is that the place by the old church? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you go down that react.
Speaker 4: There was one day, I think we came back from Chicago and I was like, I need a bagel, and then I went to Power bagel line was too long. I even sept at Bruger and They're like, we're all only it was playing bagels.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm not getting a bagel. But I found my way out there and that line was crazy a long too, so I kind of just gave up on bag Yeah, I was gonna say it kind of does depend, but I did.
Speaker 4: They have like the bait little like window we can see them making bagels in the back. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I gotta go there. I gotta chick that spot out.
Speaker 5: All right, we got twisted twisted question. We got to your talk. Let's twist twisted question. The twisted question is brought to us by Twisted Tea. Twisted Tea is a refreshing, hard eyed team made with Ruber tea and five percent alcohol, full flavor and very refreshing. Goes down smooth because there's zero carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. It feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day. It is the perfect alcohol beverage for game day, whether you're tail gating in the parking lot, watching at a bar, or watching with the boys at home. Twist the teas there to turn up your game day. Keep it twisted with the boys and grab a refreshing twisted tea today. With this twisted question, we got some teared talk. Who was hitted?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Twist the question this week? Would you rather never be able to have food on Thanksgiving ever again? Or never receive a gift on Christmas again?
Speaker 5: Never received the gift on Christmas again? Same?
Speaker 4: And I didn't think I'd be like that.
Speaker 5: But younger will probably says Thanksgiving, we think it, but having kids I think changes it up because you get more excited about giving the gift to your kid than you do receiving the gifts, right, and than anybody now, like your wife or your parents or anybody in your family. It's like, hey, what's something you might want for Christmas? Kind of like, d I don't know. You don't have to give me shit, we don't have to do this, Yeah, you don't have to do it.
Speaker 4: All good, don't waste your money. Yeah, it's all good. But the with the Thanksgiving, I for whatever reason, this year and more hyped up about Thanksgiving than ever before.
Speaker 5: Bro. Thanksgiving, especially as you get older, you just those moments, the family vibes, the friends vibe, the friends of gratitude, and the gratitude yeah bro, you just you truly can't be Thanksgiving. And although it's like you could still have Thanksgiving and not eat the food, the food is.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh at a body experience for compon right, there has no words. It's heartbreaking that the confient are gonna be able to make it this year.
Speaker 5: I know, but we'll be I mean spirit, yeah, spirit will be there in spirit. Absolutely, they'll be making their way out meeting meeting. No Scottie Joe Lee for the first time.
Speaker 4: Cute child, by the way, thank you, cuge child.
Speaker 5: That's what my se does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about you boys? We're doing Thanksgiving? Are we? Uh? Or no gifts?
Speaker 5: I would have to do no gifts.
Speaker 8: I just love Thanksgiving dinners way too much and I love being able to like sit down catch up with family. If you're watching all that go down and you can't eat, that's crazy. I just can't do it.
Speaker 5: Is anybody on the would rather never be able to have food on Thanksgiving? JP, I think you're in a unique spot. But you can. You could say no gifts for Christmas because it's also your birthday, so you still get birthday gifts.
Speaker 10: My explanation, I am I would rather not you Thanksgiving, which pains don't even think of. But you could say, yeah, I mean this vandwich obviously, but there is kind of a Thanksgiving esque dinner sometimes on Christmases, so maybe you can push it. But like, I just have this like childlike memory of that feeling of like presence under the tree. There's like when you're a kid, I don't know, like it's not like a big deality more when you grow up, but that like sense of wonder where it's like, what's it gonna be? Is gonna be a PlayStation or like a new bike or something, and it's like that's like in itself. So I'm banking on that Christmas dinner, even though my family is not like a Christmas dinner family. So if anyone's having Christmas dinner, I mean.
Speaker 5: It's your way up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Thanksgiving so late though, and it's just like a day of pure relaxation.
Speaker 5: There's no expectation of pressure, giving, giving gratitude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got NFL NBA on. I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. If I was fifteen or younger, probably be in the same boat. But just being at the age we are, it's like the gifts aren't that big of a deal anymore.
Speaker 5: That food and you could still have, like you were saying, a Thanksgiving ESK Christmas dinner. Yeah, still have games on because obviously we're gonna have some NFL on on Christmas.
Speaker 4: Now that'd be nice.
Speaker 5: Shout I'm coming over.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a tough spot for me. My birthdays on Christmas, So it kind of depends on the rules of like no gifts on Christmas. Truth? Does that like truly mean it's Christmas Day you cannot receive gifts of any sort? Is that a parameter?
Speaker 5: I think you're in such a spot that it's so easy for you to just say no gifts on Christmas because you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get it's for your birthday, yeah you Chris, Yeah, but it's also on your birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Let's say you don't get any gifts on Christmas on the twenty fifth m I would you?
Speaker 4: Would you your answer?
Speaker 5: No? I would, dude.
Speaker 7: I mean, like because like Jack saying, as a kid, the Christmas birthday combo.
Speaker 4: See, I think I viewed that as like a negative.
Speaker 5: Right, when you're you.
Speaker 7: Don't trust me, like you're when you're young, you don't. But when middle school, I think I've told you all before. My dad literally we he got the left and right socks, the Nike Elite socks, and he wrapped him separately. Once at Happy Birthday, once at Merry Christmas. So you know what, screw the gifts.
Speaker 5: I want the meal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's so easy for people like an aunt to be like, hey, here's your birthday Christmas gift.
Speaker 5: How about this. Would you rather be able to have zero food on Thanksgiving or no birthday?
Speaker 4: Zero food on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just something about it all being about you that day. Okay, yeah, checks, that checks.
Speaker 5: It's nice.
Speaker 4: You get the calls, you get the texts. Yeah, people send you a couple of gifts here and there, it's nice.
Speaker 7: I would choose the other one because I already people will text me and they say, merry Christmas, bro, have a good day. I am man, mery Christmas. So I think I will. I'll take Thanksgiving over my birthday.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Same to me. It's like the birthday is just like a day. It's just like another day and you get all the I do love it, like I enjoy when people are like happy birthday and everything else. But it's like I could do without. I could do without birthday, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: I low key feel like birthdays could be somewhat overrated sometimes because if I like, for my birthday, I want to spend time with the people I want to spend it with, and then those people say they're busy or like they have other plans. Like this is why I just get let down by people. So I'm like I don't oh, that's kind of sad.
Speaker 4: Damn man.
Speaker 5: See, I feel like with birthday like it come from me, grumpy Will. It's almost like there's an expectation to do something on your birthday and I'm like, here's what I want to do. I want to do nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean see, I view with the exact opposite. I view birthdays as like it's truly whatever I want to do today. I can do something or I can do nothing, but it's my choice.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, but people still like want to do stuff for you. It's like, just give me a game controller and just leave me alone. Like this past year for my pa, the first time the first birthday that Charle and I experienced where it was my birthday and she's like, what do you want to do? What do you you want to We were in football season, like that's another thing for my birthday was always on football season. So it's kind of like you're not thinking of it that much anyway. But I was just like, yo, just cook me some some chili and peanut butter sandwiches. Do you want to invite everybody? I'm like, no, it's all good. I need to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, having a having a fall birthday be tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mine was.
Speaker 8: Uh, it usually always fell on the last day of school for Alito Public schools or for Texas Public schools, so may.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 8: So it's like an into the year party slash Sherman's birthday party. Everybody's stoked. It was fun, dude. Yeah, it's a good birthday.
Speaker 4: Birthdays man, love him birthday. All right, tier talk, Yeah, this is some tear talk, little tear talk for the squad. Teer talk today is going to be best football player names fictional or real.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: You want to go first or second? Really, I'm ready. I'm ready if you want me to go.
Speaker 5: Do any of you guys have a list? All good? If not, I'll go second. I'll go second. I'll go second.
Speaker 4: I have two honorable mentions. My first honorable mention is gonna go to Billy Bob, just the character himself and Varsity Blues love that. I think he's fantastic. He's awesome him. Give him.
Speaker 5: I'll give it a ten, a fucking ten. The whole concussion thing.
Speaker 4: It's awesome. Another one. Michigan boy Eddie McDoom running back back in the day in the seventies. I just thought that was a fun I'm a little tip of the cap to the University of Michigan. My Tier three is gonna go to Storm Duck, who was a real cornerback for the Miami Dolphins. I actually didn't know that, but then I started googling the tier talk. I thought, well, that's a fun name. That's exciting. My Tier two maybe the greatest player to ever play at the University of Alabama, Forrest Gump, my Tier two, and then finally my Tier three. Uh, my Tier one, Dick Lane speaks for itself. All all real names for I believe, decent.
Speaker 5: Epic, straightforward, one word mid, tough.
Speaker 7: Just all right, hold on more people, Sorry, sorry, sorry, disappointing, kind of rushed.
Speaker 5: Okay, wow j P through three three where its yeah, disappointing, kind of rushed. Ah oh man, all right, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have three honorable mentions. I think you gotta go, Shane Falco, you gotta go, Willie Beamon. Man, this is a battle right here. I'm gonna go. My third honorable mention is Dick Butckus. I think Dick Butckus is better than like a Dick Lane. It's like Dick Buckets, like, I mean a legend. Bro. Yeah, Dick Butt, you just got kissed by the butt. Dude, he just fucked you. Dick fucked you. Obviously you can do that with Dick Lane, but not the but gus, Oh, my tier three is going to be air Bud. You want to hear about his legacy. Five rushes two hundred and ten yards and four touchdowns, seven receptions four hundred and five yards, seven tds. He scored every time he caught the ball and on defense two solo tackles with one force fumble and he took that one to the crib. So my tier three is gonna go to air Bud. My tier two, a teammate of mine played at Georgia safety Bakari Rambo. I thought when he got drafted. I think it was in the fourth round. The most badass name, one of the more badass names you're gonna come across. Bacary Rambo and my tier one. There's an award named after him, but it's Bronco Nigersky. You got a name, Bronco Nigersky playing football? This was a full back and a d tackley I mean football, bro, Bronco Nigersky, that's my tier top retriever.
Speaker 2: GP said it, but football.
Speaker 9: Tough, good tough, Just so I don't show favoritism mid Oh Okay, Trey, you gotta gotta have some balls on the.
Speaker 4: Give it back, get back to Tray.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, dick.
Speaker 5: Oh, Trey, some authenticity, Tray forget the balls, have some dick air bud Okay.
Speaker 7: Hyphen e stat padding.
Speaker 5: But but it's but positive or button positive positive, but love me some but all right, yeah, yeah, give you a list man in the same time. Bakari Yeah, yeah, is ha ha on it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good kool aid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a cool one. Uh my your three Warren Moon.
Speaker 8: To your two, Noel Devine to your one General.
Speaker 5: Booty JP, what were yours? Go ahead past the JP ass no just JP, you go.
Speaker 2: Nine.
Speaker 7: They all three kind of played around the same time. Rainbows, it was a little bit after but Captain Munterland major right and Bakari Rambo all sec guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah major right. He was Florida.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because he played at the same time as Captain Munterland at South Carolina and they were both in the second there, and it's like captain Munterlin versus Major Right, I'm like Kary Ramboy Rambo.
Speaker 6: I shout out to South Carolina Rocket Sanders.
Speaker 10: It has been one of my favorite this year. And I got a shout out the Bounce Scales Scrorel White on Tennessee.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Schools a good name, scores a funme.
Speaker 5: JP. You gotta be feeling solid with South Carolina. I know he was kind of talk and mostly cosortable, will playoff, but you got anything you want to say to the Gamecock fans, as did the microphone for the fan base.
Speaker 7: Expand the playoff fourteen teams. I believe we'll probably if we beat Clemson, will probably land maybe one spot behind Tennessee. And yeah, expanded, everyone wins if we expand it. And Shane Biemer has built has built a program. I feel confident in saying that what we did in the portal was impressive because we took guys not high value nil guys, took guys from North Carolina A and t took guys from pitt All these guys that were just coached up and developed. And that's where I think Beemer will stand out in the Nile era is the development of the players. So the future is bright. And I said this yesterday Clon Strength Staff, Luke Day, Austin Winfrey. We've never been bigger, we've never been stronger, which is true, so shout out to them. But Clemson, that game is everything on the tone of our season. And we've seen how Clemson is trending. They're trending down. And I was saying this on Sunday with somebody. I said, right now, the coffin is open in Clemson, and we need South Carolina needs to be the ones to close it. And we got six guys to carry it and put them in the put them in the cemetery. But yeah, the coffin is open and Clemson.
Speaker 5: Day. Now, I know that's one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nothing worse than whooping up on a team and they am.
Speaker 4: Am, I supposed you feel good? Yeah, fun episode, I think. So you're still with us right now? We gotta stream tomorrow one pm Central Time, one pm tomorrow or today. Yeah, no, no Tuesday, so today, if you're seeing this on Tuesday one pm Central Time, Locker Room comes out six am on Thursday.
Speaker 5: Room.
Speaker 4: We're swirling about Wednesday nights, but right now it is day at six a M appreciate you guys, big hugs, tiny kisses, anything.
Speaker 5: Well, that was beautiful, alright, alright in the chat, vibes in the chat.
Speaker 4: See you boys,