Speaker 1: Nasty nester. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to leading off, brought to you by MGM right here on Fantasy Prose. It is me, Joey p Joe piece OFPA with me today is my good pal Scott Bogman, and of course it's you, and we're recapping all things going on in Major League Baseball. We got betting stuff to talk about, We've got DFS stuff to talk about, we got fantasy, we got real baseball. Who knows what other stupid things we'll talk about today, Scott Bogman, it is great to see your face again, as always, my good friend. I had a question for you, Scott. I saw this today on the Twitter verse. Somebody said someone cut me off today and instead of giving me the finger, they gave me the thumbs down. And I'm not sure if that was more insulting or less. And on my way home from the gym today, I actually had somebody cut me off and I wanted to give them the thumbs down, and I thought, is that the thing to do? Is that more insulting? Is that? Like, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed in you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It feels like they're marking you for death, like you know, you're in the gladiator or something. You know, Yeah, that's it for you. That was your last that's the last time you've been cut off. Ever, that's that's very strange. I can't get through that, so I can't process it in my brain.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, just be safe out there, everybody. Don't cut people off. I mean, you're not going anywhere in the suburbs faster. Okay, there's a light every two seconds. I don't know who you think you are, but anyway, I'm not going to bring all my baggage into the show. We're gonna talk to baseball stuff, and let's start with the Carlos Rodin, shall we, Oh, Baby, Carlos Rodon twelve strikeouts over six in a victory over the Rockies yesterday. Nessor Cortes was pretty good too. He was flirting with a no note yesterday afternoon, A called part of this game. The mustache was glorious. He was glorious. Eleven strikeouts over seven and a third. I wish I had been more in on Nestor Cortes. I don't know if you've got any shares, but he has been fantastic and I want to say, almost like the most important piece for the Yankees so far this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been absolutely outstanding and he's one of those guys he finished off the year great. His kate pernine was awesome, as walk per nine is very low. So that's kind of my simple logic for throwing a dart on that guy, you know, at the end of drafts, and fortunately that worked out for me. So my dart throws of work for me so far this year. My starters, my top end guys, they've been okay, but my dart throws him and Merril Kelly are my two most rostered, so it has been working out.
Speaker 1: Is Carlos Rodon starting to get into the territory where he becomes almost a sensible wager now for National League?
Speaker 2: So young?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like first month this season we all kind of say, all right, now we're good. Six weeks or so, we're in. We're getting towards that period. When does he become invest because I feel like, and I'll double check what the number is right now over on Fandal, but I'm just curious, like, when does it become an investible number for you? What's that number? When do you feel like there's enough starts where you feel like it's safe, like he's actually going to pitch a whole season, or is there such a thing. Maybe maybe I'm wrong, Maybe there isn't such a window.
Speaker 3: Look, he's definitely you can definitely buy him for Cy Young right now. I don't know why you wouldn't. He is crushing everyone in all of the stats right now. It's just unbelievable how good College for Donna has been. Going to San Francisco, and a lot of times you see guys go to a different team and step up. He was already good and now he's at like Cy Young level. So it's just been insane. I have you know, as much as I bragged about Nesta and Meryl Kelly have as zero shares of college for don I think I was the lowest Fantasy Pro ranker on him as well, because I'm just not convinced he's going to make it through the season, because he just doesn't. So maybe something has changed. I hope I'm wrong. Like I said with Buxton, I hope I'm wrong on those. Doesn't mean I won't bring when I'm right, but I hope I am incorrect. We want first round talents to make it through the year, so the BET's not bad. But that is why I wouldn't invest in cars for don because I still don't think he makes it through the year.
Speaker 1: On betting pros right now, the consensus is plus six fifty, but you could still get plus seven hundred over on FanDuel. And you know, I'm looking around Kershaw's Believe it or notou Kershaw's plus seventeen hundred on Fandel Walker Buller's plus twelve hundred. Carls are donn is plus seven. I just I can't wrap my mind around it yet. I feel like I'd be wasting money. But I'm also equally parts afraid that is going to get away from me and it's going to be two to one or minus money. At some point I'm gonna say, man, I wish I had made an investment at seven. Well, maybe there's a ten spot on there might be good just to cover my basis.
Speaker 3: It's May, so you know, he gets rocked a couple times or has, you know, some type of injury and then misses a chunk of starts and comes back. He's still an awesome pitcher. But that's why I wouldn't invest. But you absolutely can't. I mean, you know, because he's leading by a wide margin right now, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Rangers, Ranger Suarez put a lot of people's minds at He's with six scoreless innings against Seattle yesterday. Nick Cassiano's doubled twice in that game and drove in three runs. Mike Trout homer for Mike Mayor gross and I'm mad about it because I had Trout and of course I changed it. Uh So there you go, hard for Homer for me. Yeah, I know, it's the worst. It was always compounded. When I and I go back and forth on somebody, I picked the wrong one, and then Mike Mayer picks that he's the dentist today. So because that's what he'll do, they go to the dentist and they say, just give me more dental work. Because I just I can't get any more angry about that. First Yeah, right, first career grand slam for Shoheyo Tani yesterday two of his home runs. One of them was a grand slam. Kyle Hendricks good game against the Padres, eight and two thirds for him. Josh Naylor hit a grand slam, knocks in eight runs in the victory. More on that in a second. And we also had Kittel Marte to go ahead home run too, So a kit Tell Marte signing years a fun fact. You're ready for this? Bogs Josh Naylor of the Cleveland Guardians the first player in Major League history with two three plus homers in the ninth inning or later in the same game. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: I think it was awesome. It was great to see. I bet he celebrates with a couple of cheeseburgers. He's definitely on the Scott Bogman diet. Josh Naylor is right there. So I appreciate a big guy hitting some bombs, and yeah, can tell Marte.
Speaker 2: Also, how about those d Backs.
Speaker 3: I've never been more proud of a last place team right now in the NL West show because they're only four and a half back and they're two games over five hundred. I can't remember when they were this far above five hundred this late in the season in recent memory, so I know it's May tenth, but they've been rough so and they're.
Speaker 1: Doing it with a tough roster. I mean that roster. You look at that every night. I look at it and I say to myself, is there anybody here for the Diamondbacks. Who's cheap that I want? And most of the days I go, I just I can't invest to them. It's really hard. But to their credit, they fight and they battle and and they're you know, win some games.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's not all sunshines and roadses. Seth Beer Oh for thirty five. He has the longest hitless streak of any non picture in Dback's history.
Speaker 1: My god, oh for thirty five.
Speaker 2: Wow, thirty five it's rough.
Speaker 1: Wow, that guy needs.
Speaker 3: His only homer was the walk off on opening day. That's it still, that's.
Speaker 1: But you know what, that's gonna last a long time in your memory.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like when Eric Cartman goes to Casa Bonita and he end doesn't one minute and at the end like was it worth it? Seth Beers Nayler's in there for sure, Uh, eating everything up. Yeah, Josh Naylor is totally hitting the taco bar Cossa banita all right. Injuries say, it's Suzuki removed with ankle sword AND's keeping on that. Mandy Margo, Uh to party with the sore hamstring yesterday.
Speaker 2: This was fun added him in many always it you. That's on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry sorry, uh Mandy Margo And there's that's that's my fault.
Speaker 1: That's why we can't have nice things. Why do you add people? Why do you do this? I don't understand. Also, this was kind of fun. Somebody, somebody on Twitter. Once again, Twitter is undefeated. Somebody decided to go and do a deep dive on a number of home runs Chris Woodward had at either the old or new Yankee Stadium, and apparently the answer was none, no, zero, So.
Speaker 2: Isn't it the best?
Speaker 3: That The day after he said that, then Nestor goes in and has a no hit bid through seven and two thirds. I mean, just the best. Baseball just continues to be amazing.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: He's a good time baby, It's a good time. That was That was my favorite though. I just thought that was just so entertaining. I really enjoyed that that somebody spent the time and energy to go. You know what, I'm gonna do a deep dive on Chris Woodwards. You know, home runs at Yankee Stadium. If it's such a little league field, why didn't he hit any?
Speaker 3: Because he looks like a little league or al Farness so yeah that go to Baseball Reference to click on Yankee Stadium and see that that guy had none.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's like eight seconds of your life you'll never get back spent on Chris Woodward's historical baseball knowledge.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, You're not wrong, So.
Speaker 1: Just saying, all right, Yesterday we did a deep dive on the XVIIP versus e RRA. On the negative side, the guys who right now have really good eras, but the x VIIP is larger and suggesting regression. We talked about consolantly, talked about Bumgarner, even touched on Copek and a even a Welsh had a long die tribe about Minoa, who is still great. But that era is going to come back down to earth, probably somewhere in that you know, high to low threes pretty soon. Today we're going to do the inverse where we're gonna look at some of those guys who right now have bad eras, but it it's not necessarily telling the tale, and I always think that's super important too. One is the fifth Beaters. Here's here's a fifth beater that you probably wouldn't guess because Brandon Woodruff did not make a lot of people happy yesterday. He has an eleven point six two k per nine. He's ERA right now is at five nine seven, but the XVIIP is three point twenty seven. I would be buying Brandon Woodriff. This is the time to do it. Let's go. Another guy who kind of you know, sticks out like a sore thumb when you start doing this is his teammate, Freddy Peralto eleven point seven k per nine, five ERA, the x FIP three h five. I know when you look at this list, Bogs, there are some guys too that you know. We're you know, the high ERA and the x VIP are close. But when you're looking for guys right off the top, to me, this is the perfect way to start buying guys. Another guy is Ordwardo Rodriguez, who everybody knows. I love. Eduardo Rodriguez is the weather gets warmer, He's gonna get hotter. He had a good start last week. And I'm telling you right now this is another guy. K per nine is around nine right now, the ERA is a four and a half. The x FIP at three eight two. So any of these guys are somebody else in terms of that differential stick out to you as a good buy low from a pitching standpoint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, the the biggest discrepancy that I really see here is outside of the guys that you mentioned, because the time I'm looking through here, I'm like, Oh, Joe got that guy. Joe got that guy, Stephen Mattz. His x FIP is two nine two is era is seven. Uh, so it looks like he's gonna come back. I love the Eduardo call.
Speaker 2: I keep. I'm in one ten man league, and.
Speaker 3: I keep hovering over drop on Eduardo, I keep, and then I go, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: You know, as soon as you don't do it, that'd be silly.
Speaker 3: As soon as Rio comes back, though, I mean, he's definitely he's by far my worst picture, you know. I mean, I haven't like it's a ten man, so I'm not dropping him for cool chat or anything like that. But uh, you know, uh, there are some guys I would definitely drop him for. And looking at twelve man, I added cool Chat the other day too, because that guy's been great. But yeah, I think Woodrif por Alta, those are the biggest ones by far of the fip beaters here, And.
Speaker 1: The one that's important to me is that Caper nine. Like if a guy's got a good Caper nine, I think these things start to turn back around. Good Caper nine, good xhip. That's what I'm looking for. Hundred Green's another one too. Twelve point six k per nine eight seven to one x is it four? Okay? Like you could be a four yard a bunch of guys. It's just I think that for a young pitcher because yeah, they have limited innings, and I think that's limiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so flat, and so I think there's gonna be days where he just goes out and dazzles, and there's gonna be days where he goes out and just gets ripped. So because he also the ballpark is not great for him, so you know, uh, those home games could get start getting real ugly, real quick.
Speaker 2: So he's one of those guys.
Speaker 3: I'm just less inclined, you know, I Matt's Matt's you know, e r A under three e r A U X fix fit pit excuse me? Under three? Uh e r A over seven. That's not that that's too big of a discrepancy. That's gonna come back real quick.
Speaker 1: All right, let's have a little trivia for the peanuts and Crackerjacks. And remember, if you want to get in on this and hang out and be a Peanut and Crackerjack, you have to subscribe to our YouTube channel YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros m LP. Today's trivia question is after show Tony hit his first and slam, who's the Angel's career leader in Grand Slams? And the hints I'm gonna give everybody it's not Mike Trout, So there you go. So I'm taking the big guy off the board. It's not Trout. Clearly it's not Otani. Who's the career leader in Angels Grand slams? And yes, it is somebody in recent memory. You know this person. It's not somebody from the six h Just can I just.
Speaker 3: Tell you how proud I am that you have not made the dad pun of Trout passing Salmon on the all time Angel Stadium home run list.
Speaker 2: I just like it would have been a step too far.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you didn't say it, and I'm just incredibly proud. I feel like we're working through these dad jokes and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I appreciate that you appreciate it. And I imagine that you thought that it was pretty fishy of me that I did.
Speaker 3: Oh man, the two steps forward, one step back. I mean, it's just the way we go. So all right, all right, Joe, you got me, You got the strats.
Speaker 1: It was like shooting fish in a barrel there, and I did it to come to me and I said, you know what, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say no, it's not Tim Salmon. Everybody in the chat. I see the chat going crazy with the Tim Salmon. It's not the Tim Salmon. But you're close, you're getting warmer. So there you go. All right, let's get to some of the zeros while you guys start to figure out the trivia. Nessa Cortes, I'm sorry, the heroes, and then we'll get to the zeros. The heroes. Nessa Cortez eleven k's four walk seven in Unbelievable Ranger Swarz, we talked about him being good to urious four k's I'll give up eleven hits though in the two hundred runs against the Pirates, Like I don't want to give up eleven hits against the pirates. Hey, that's just embarrassing. Are we seeing a Jose Kintana renaissance bogs because he was a two seven o e er Right now, I don't know what to make of this guy.
Speaker 3: You know, I just I can't buy Jose Cantana is here to absolutely eat up innings. So the thing is you can't roster him because sure he'll go six and give up none and have a good start every once in a while, but he's also going six even if he gives has to give up eight or nine. So he is just he's going to be in there to eat up innings so that they don't absolutely tax this bullpen, and that is his job, so he is.
Speaker 2: Going to wear it.
Speaker 3: So we hope that he keeps pitching well, but I don't expect him to keep pitching well.
Speaker 1: All right. Also, it is not Troy Gloss a very good answer, but you're very warm, and it's not Albert Poole. So we continue to go through here. Paul Blackburn, who mayor hates, just keeps on pitching pretty well. Is he al rays at one seven four? He's four to Oh. I know it's against the Tigers, and yes, I do think you should sell high, but Paul Paul Blackburn.
Speaker 3: Paul Blackburn is the guy that you add you just leave him on your roster until he has like three bad starts in a row. Because he's been so good. I've got him roster in the ALE Only. I just picked him up after his second start and.
Speaker 1: That's a great spot to have him at ALE Only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy is going to be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he holds a little more value in those leagues two and it's a sixteen man Ale only two.
Speaker 1: So it's oh God, why do you hate yourself?
Speaker 2: And well that we do for in this league.
Speaker 3: We have an AL in an NL, I'm like middle of the pack in AL, but I'm fourth in ANL.
Speaker 2: So I just want to win one of those. I haven't won one yet.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, man, Blackburn, if you can get anything rosterable, if you can get some saves you need or stolen base or something like, go get it.
Speaker 2: But I just don't expect it to happen.
Speaker 1: By the way, Mike Mayor from the Dentist Chair sell hi on Paul Blackburn, guys stinks. So somebody, somebody put Mike Mayor under please.
Speaker 2: What did Paul Blackburn take Mike Mayor's spot in the right.
Speaker 1: He hates him because I've been right about him and every week he's good. And I told everybody yesterday that, yeah, on DraftKings, he was like seven and a half, and I'm like, look, seven and a half, you can go get rodn and and put Blackburn in and just go to town. And if Blackburn gets you to the w good shades Kopek. I know seven case for Kopek and six. His r R is under one at point ninety three. Cinderguard all of a sudden. The strikeouts coming back a little bit yesterday against the Rays, that's a good sign for him. Kyle Hendrix, we've mentioned him and Rodin being very good. The hitters yesterday besides the Angels guys Bryce Harper three for four, no home run for me, just three for four, so I was right. He hit the ball over the ballpark, but unfortunately not out of the ballpark. Also got another steal his fourth of the year. Rehys Hoskins at a home run to Brian Hayes, had a steel when was three for five. Brendon Drury two for five with a homer. Josh Naylor had a day for the Ages and your daily Kwan one for five, but a stolen base for the.
Speaker 2: Quant take the stolem base for sure.
Speaker 3: Let's please have this, Let's please have this be the renaissance of Hoskins power.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: That's that's all I want. So I've got him roster in too many spots. So Gavin Hirsch has got it. It is Garrett Anderson. The most grand slams in Angel's history.
Speaker 1: Garrett Anderson was a really good player for a very long time, underrated. If Garrett Anderson played for the Yankees, people would talk about him like he was Bernie Williams. I'm telling you right.
Speaker 2: Now, they would have.
Speaker 3: I just remember always having Garrett Anderson rule of banias in one Pierre. That was like my three outfeelings. Yeahs from one Pierre, and you got power from the other guys, average from Garrett.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Twenty five, eighty five, eighty five, that was. That was Garrett Anderson, just steady as a rock. I had a lot of Maglio or Donias in those days.
Speaker 2: Oh I had a lot of Maglio too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so many Maglio. Share what he's doing right now, let's get him on the show, mayor go go text Maglio get him on the show.
Speaker 3: Hear this thing Magneo or Donia sounds like something I would order from a restaurant that your cousins, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: Uh gotta get the uh the Maglio ordonias and a side of plantains. That's what I want. That would be Uh. I love that plantains all day. I'll eat that, especially if you get like that sweet cream with it. Oh yeah, good, all right. Pictures who were Zero's yesterday? Chris Flexen, though talked about him, talking about ganging up on him. Carlo Hernandez six earned runs, Brandon Woodruff five earned runs, six ks. This is your window, everybody. He lost to the Reds. It doesn't get lower than this. He's still striking out everybody. Bye bye bye. We just showed you the X fIF We proved it. Austin Gamer. The five earned runs from him hitters. Here we go over five for Schwarbur. That slash is pathetic right now, two hundred three or four.
Speaker 3: Thanks Angel Hernandez. I'm just Angel for everything that goes wrong.
Speaker 1: It might as well. Frandill Ray is oh for five to four k, so Franmo has gone backwards. Jose Bray, you oh for six with a k, Cody Bellinger for four with four k's and the over four club with three strikeouts, Peven Smith, Hunter, Renfro, Randall Gritchick, Adolas Garcia, and C. J.
Speaker 2: Crum.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: You should please do a check in with Cody Bellinger next time Welsh is on, is that Thursday? Why just go over some Bellinger stats with him, just to needle him a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'd appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So you know, well, why he was on the negative Bellinger trails, why he loves Bellinger. So yeah, well he hasn't been a complete waste of space. I mean he's had some moments at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's had He's been better than expect.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been with Maryfield, for God's Oh my god. You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm the wit guy too.
Speaker 3: You know what, Maybe don't need a Welsh because the stuff go back to me, you know what.
Speaker 1: So I heard since we talked about that maglu Ardonius with the plantains. I'm hungry for lunch now.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 1: Let's check out the home run board boom the night King of the North cannot be defeated. My goodness, he's magical. He's still at the top of twelve to Blum. I've been corrected. It was not to Bloom. I thought it was funny, like he was making a funny pun. But no, it's to Blum. So again apologies. Up to eleven thanks to Mike Trout. Florence Socks is up to ten, so things are going in the right direction for everybody but me. Mike Mayer is up to five. He's slowly creeping his way off onto that board. If he gets to that board, it's gonna be awful. It's gonna be unbearable. So we got to make sure that doesn't happen. Hopefully we'll get some right, Let's get to the bets today, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks. Download the betmgm app or go to betmgm dot com. Bet ten dollars, win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. And this is for new users only. And when you're a new user, go to leading off as the code one word leading off. Just do it, tell them the king senta and go start making some money. We've been making some money here on these prop bets. I'm telling you. If're somebody who doesn't love dfs, you love fantasy. The prop bets are a fun way. Today it's gonna be very wander centric here on the show. For the betting props, Wander Franco total bases at DK one and a half that pays out at plus one ten run score. If you like the total bases, I like to run scored at point five on DK two plus one twenty five. You can put these together with something else, could like, oh, I don't know, maybe my trout total bases against Tampa tonight against the Clubes. He is at one and a half and you get plus one ten plus money on my trout any day of the week is good. Oh, Tani's got plus money also plus one thirty at one and a half on DK. And Jazz Chisholm, who's been red hot this year. He is at one and a half with plus one ten on the total basis and these are all on DK. Moving on to the starting pitchers for tonight on DraftKings, you got the two different slates here. You got the six o'clock games kind of isolated in that turbo, and then you got the seven o'clock games when they start. So Carlos Carrasco going against the Nationals and eight point seven is a good value. Garrett Whitlock is as well at seven point seven. I want to pause here because we've got some news about Garrett Whitlock not that long ago. He is going to be remaining in the rotation at least for now. That seems to be what pitching coach Dave Bush told the Athletics. So I'm excited about this. I've got a ton of shares, twenty nine strikeouts, four walks, one two five era point sixty nine. Let me tell you, this guy's an asset and he qualifies an RP. Your thoughts on Whitlock.
Speaker 2: Block, I mean it's great.
Speaker 3: I think it's also a reaction to a you know, Chris Sale having the step back. They said it's, you know, a personal issue set back. I'm not sure what that means, but it's not great. I know I've got Chris Saale roster everything I drafted before March, I've got Chris Saale rostered in.
Speaker 2: So not fantastic for those leagues for me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think it's a direct response to that, and I think it's obviously a huge pump for what Locks value.
Speaker 1: So I love it and I've got roster in a couple spots before we get back to the DraftKings pictures. I don't know if this is true. We have to google this, but even if it's not, it's worthy of bringing up here. Do you see this? Jesse l from the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks is a mayor in Venezuela somewhere now, so I want this verify? Can you can you Google verify this about Bagley?
Speaker 2: I'm looking up as wiki right now.
Speaker 1: Let's see because if that because that well, that's got to be there.
Speaker 3: Right in twenty thirteen that he'd be winnning for public office in his native country, Venezuela, and was elected mayor of the one Antonio so Tilito municipality means municipality in December. So not only has he been a mayor, it's been a mayor since twenty thirteen. He's been doing it for a while. So thank you, thank you Jag for the news.
Speaker 1: Dude, what what I mean? If I'm sitting on a ton of money, the last thing I'd want to do is have to like worry myself about politics in Venezuela. That does not seem like the job for somebody like, hopefully he's enacting good things there and he's doing like if so, lots of credit to macle Ardonia is always knew. I like that guy, high on base percentage in life.
Speaker 3: And well, why don't you read about his political career before you give him a whole bunch of Oh no, I love Magleo too. I just don't know, you know, you never know politicians.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's true, that's true. Well to come on.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, yeah, because yeah, don't don't praise him, and then you read a bunch of stuff about how horribly he is.
Speaker 1: Paul Conerko is uh looking to become mayor of Albuquerque, New Mexico. So that's no, I'm just making this up, all right, next years from Arizona. I mean, so settling in New Mexico wouldn't be a shock. He went to shop rell I.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I started to believe that for a second show, you shouldn't shouldn't make that. They'll make stuff up. That's so close. Just say he's gonna run for mayor of Mars.
Speaker 1: You know, come on, Hey, if Joey Vanda is a Hall of Famer, then Paul Canerco is go look at the numbers, just saying Paul can Erco is incredible, all right. So Garrett Whitlock on DK, I love him as a secondary arm seven point seven tonight, Kyle Wright is always worth paying up for ten k. I'll pay up for my will because he's been so good. Verlander, you could pay off four ten four. Joe Ryan's a little bit in the middle. I would wait on Adam Wainwright. I know he's cheaper. I would I would give him a little bit of a breath from the COVID stuff. Uh, Lucas gi Leo's at ninety seven, decent investment, Aaron Nola at eight point nine, Robbie Ray eighty three. A lot of sounds like guy's going against each other tonight too, which I don't love. So I want to stick with Garrett Whitlock, Kyle Wright, Garrett Whitlock, justin Verlander on DK. If you want to go real cheap Carrasco and Whitlock and then load up on offense, you could do that too on Fandel A little different. Everything's in that main slave for you. Carrasco's at eighty six, Whitlock at seven nine. As standalone pictures, you can go that route tonight and then if you want to pay up, it's writ in for a Landers, same thing. Both guys are approaching eleven k. They're both at that high end ten and Joe Ryan's at ten to two also, so there's no quarter anymore. You don't get Ryan cheap. You don't get gi Alito cheap at ten three. Nobody's been cheap right now on the FanDuel scale. Those good pictures game stacks night like the White Sox, Cardinals and Mets go ahead box.
Speaker 3: We're six weeks in, so prices are starting to get trending towards correct instead of oh there's way overvalue here, a way undervalue here. So it's getting it's getting a little bit tougher, you know, stats are evening out.
Speaker 1: Speaking of stats, Bogmans bringing the heat with the DVP or PVB. Would you like you like BVP or PVB.
Speaker 2: What do you prefer BVP AVVP?
Speaker 3: Well, look, I'm about a stack first Royals versus Martin Perez twenty two seventy two. That's a three h three average, three bombs in free doubles, So you could stack Royals if you were looking for a couple guys Nellie Cruz twelve of thirty two five homers and three doubles verus Carlos Carrasco, so he just owns Grrasco Josiremira seven for twenty five with a homeer and two doubles for Shilito Blackman thirteen for twenty seven with a double versus Alex would Pete Alonzo.
Speaker 2: Should be a fun home run pick today.
Speaker 3: Eleven of thirty two four bombs, two doubles versus Patrick Corbyn, who is ice cold.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 3: Davis also ten for thirty with four bombs and three doubles versus Corbyn, So he's just an automatic extra base hit against Corbyn. It looks like with let's get him off the Schneide eight for twenty one, two doubles versus Martin Perez, Dijla Mayhew six for fourteen in a double, Miguel Rojas versus Bumgarner, Bryce Harper verus Robbie Ray Marcosini versus Keller and Nico Goodram is two for two of two bombs versus Joe Ryan, so wouldn't be surprised to see him at least get an that bat today.
Speaker 2: So those are the pvbs for today very.
Speaker 1: Good, and one of yours is actually my home run pick Pete Alonso. Let's go against Patrick Corbyn whoever else they gonna get into that bullpen early would be my guess. The Mets have the best record in baseball? Am I saying that correctly? It feels I don't know.
Speaker 3: Off the backs over five hundred, so we're definitely living in the upside down.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know what the hell that's is, but last I'm still gonna go there. Anyway. Let's get to your home run call. Who are you going with tonight?
Speaker 2: Give me Nelly Cruz. That PVB is too good.
Speaker 3: I haven't used it the last couple of times, and not using PVB has been working out for me on the home run call, at least not so much my DK lineups.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to go back to it. Let's go with Nelly Cruz to rip one tonight.
Speaker 1: It looks like Mike Mayer either just left Mike Trout in or he is picking my trout again. I mean, not gonna give.
Speaker 3: A bad strategy, you know's just it's not Mike Trout every night, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not you can do you look, it's it's open to whatever strategies you want to put out there. Also, I don't know if he is reached out to us yet, but I want to remind him once again Reekes as he's not Reeka. His name is Theon. Everyone was going in riek yesterday in the chat Theon from Ontario. You won the Vladimir Guerrero signed baseball. So Theon please reach out to us email mail, send a raven Theon mail back at Fantasypros dot com. Again, mail bag at Fantasypros dot com. Say hey, it's me Theon and I'd like to get my I like to get reunited with my Vladimir Guerrero ball, which is now. That's a fun joke, right because you can make Theon jokes there speechless.
Speaker 3: Look, I just ga, I know everything that came into my mind, I cannot say, so I'll just i'll just you know, let you end it.
Speaker 1: Are you excited about the uh the prequel show coming in August twenty first for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, uh, you know, HBO puts some money into those shows and they got better people directing it, so I like that.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm excited too, But you know me, I was, I was good with the first time around. I nearly hate it as much as everybody else did. I was like, hey, it was all kind of foreshadowed at the end of season two, episode ten. Everything that happens in that episode happens at the end of the show, so I don't know why anybody was surprised, but happened whatever. Yes, too fast, that's fine. By the way, you still haven't started watching Last Kingdom yet, which, again, we gotta get there.
Speaker 2: We gotta get yourumbles on the list.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of baseball happening, right.
Speaker 1: I am outrid all. I wanted to do it at tire show and I speak like, Utrid, that's what I'm going to do, and I'm good to that. Don't do it for us, but the story of the game, it goes on Destiny is all for Scott Bodman. I'm Joey P. Make sure you subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB. We're here every single day doing the show, so we hope you enjoy it and we want you to be a part of our community. And if you want to make a whole run call join our discord Fantasypros dot Com slash chat. That's where you can go to join and of course become a Fantasy Pros member because I'm telling you, when you start using the my playbook stuff, when you have leagues and multiple spots, well, you could put all those leagues in one place and manage them all from Fantasy Pros. It saves you so much time and energy. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go check it out. It's the most amazing tool you'll ever have. If you're playing in the Yahoo League and ESPN League, two Fan tracks leagues in the CBS, I'm telling you right now, the Fantasy Pros tools have you covered. And imagine not having to go to every single stupid app in order to make everything work. You could set all your lineups from Fantasy Pros. That's called money well spent. And hope this was time well spent. So Scott Boggin, I will see you again soon, actually in like an hour because we've got a meeting. Everybody else. We'll see you tomorrow. Have fun kids yesterday. It's all