Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NBA eighty two game grind is done, and now the real fun begins. The NBA Playoffs right here, and it's time for all the high steaky drama, clutch moments, and drag dropping plays. I can't wait. If you're looking to make the playoffs even more exciting, Draft Kings sports Book had you covered as an official sports betting partner of the NBA from the playing games all the way through the finals. Now it's time to back your favorite player and teams as they go chase glory.
Speaker 3: All season long.
Speaker 2: DraftKings has been your go to spot for NBA player prompts and that doesn't stop. Now. Want to make your playoff experience even more intense, try placing a bet on your favorite players performance. Will they drop thirty, forty or even more? It's your call. Ready to place your first bet? Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now. Lock in your bets unless make this playoff run unforgettable. Here's something special for you first timers. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Make it a playoff run to remember with Draft Kings. Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Use cold money Move that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility. We're sstrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayers, is time for what you all really tuned into listen to me for financial advice. Tax season, boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divide by one. Charity a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees.
Speaker 3: Extra terms and exclusion apply.
Speaker 2: Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet steam details.
Speaker 3: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 2: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund.
Speaker 3: You know they got the Klais came back Walter Walter Nolan, What do we think about? This guy could pick the tackle?
Speaker 2: Like you said, though, once you start getting once you getting pad I badded those first seven eight picks.
Speaker 3: Now, if anybody there that you wasn't.
Speaker 2: Expecting to be there, Yeah, right, that's what makes it hard. I mean this not I'm taking the best available player, but all of a sudden, you expected somebody to go seven, or you expecting somebody go ten, and here they are sitting there.
Speaker 3: At thirteen fourteen, even though I might not need that. Yep, yep. The best team, the best team in the draft is on the clock. You you look at Philly.
Speaker 2: Philly had Fletcher Cox, they had Brandon Graham, but they're still selecting d Lineman. They get Jalen Carter, they get Jordan Davis, they get this with it, they get it, they get an edge rushing. It's like, what are you doing? And look what won them the Super Bowl? It was the defensive line getting out Patrick Mahomes because you got no answer for it when you got five six guys that you can go do.
Speaker 3: A Funny thing.
Speaker 5: About that game is the Eagles front four. We already get to Patrick Mahomes at will. They didn't bless the whole damn game, not once, not once.
Speaker 2: But yall, you know this to get a team out of cover too you gotta run them out of it. You can't throw a team out of cover too. You gotta run them out of it. And so what happened is and and and and Philly played the long game. They're gonna get impatient. They ain't gonna stick with the run. I know they ran in the first three play, they got a first down, but they're not gonna stick with it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Once you fall behind and you don't want to stick with the run, you play it to the hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big man, Jill, say, just go hunt. Don't even worry about the run.
Speaker 6: Well, he knew their defensive line was such a bad matchup for the Chiefs whole line that even if they tried to stick with the run, they wouldn't be consistent enough to move it down the field.
Speaker 2: You gotta be in a situation when you play the Eagles. You need to be second. You need to be thirty short. You know you need to get five yards. I don't want to see thirdy long as a tackle. No, you need you know you got it. You gotta you gotta stay posted. You can't have a false star pill. You can't play behind the sticks when you played against the Eagles. Hollo on they just got the defensive being from the Eagles. No, but night a fourth that he should have been the m v P. He's not there the Eagles because remember he went with a shamee stikeen. Uh huh uh huh, It's okay, they're stacking. Yeah, Alan on the d line.
Speaker 6: Looks like Walter may need a bigger hat though I don't think he was in Arizona Cardinal.
Speaker 2: He might need a I think that's a seven on the quarter, o, Joe, I'm gonna be a six in.
Speaker 3: Fok do that? Hey, we'll just go ahead and unlock it. Well. I think the Bengals are taking Sanders. Yeah, James fears where where? Where is it from?
Speaker 7: Edge?
Speaker 3: Russian?
Speaker 2: From who where? Tennessee? Okay, they definitely need defense. They definitely need defense. But the question did thought, Joe?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't know that one. Here we going, Wow, what is it? Mm hmm edge, We're going We're going defense. It doesn't matter. Uh. Why did they have a little tree Hendrickson? Yeahreammad because they're not sign him to.
Speaker 6: The contract right he deserves and he ain't holding him a costa somebody it won a first round pick, nobody'd give you a first round pick for a thirty one year old guy. Yeah, and a guy that they're gonna have to pay, right, they gotta pay him, and they gotta give him first, and he's probably not gonna last time long Watson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm that's the Bengals though. They're just stubborn, just as this guy. What the thing is they waited up teeth oul, That's right. Just think about it. If you give Jamar Chase, you you had to pay, end up paying thirty more million dollars, like.
Speaker 6: You gotta pay Hi more if you wait, and if you already know he's the guy, why not pay anyone the triple crowd?
Speaker 3: So how much you think you're gonna pay Chase? Oh yeah? Same thing with Tea yep, yep.
Speaker 2: And now you got t You got Hendrickson Henderson like bro, the market is thirty plus middle thirties. Yeah, yeah, seventeen and a half. Fact, back to back years, first team All Pro I was in Dan He's got nobody around him either. Imagine if he was on a defensive line like the Eagles are, like pairing him with the Miles Garrett, like other guys that are gonna pull some blocks from Washington.
Speaker 3: Now you hear you hear that? Uh uh Washington might be and played with T. J. Watt.
Speaker 2: But if I can't get TJ. Watt, I'll give up. I'll give up a third.
Speaker 3: Or fourth round pick for interests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you need to go ahead and load up before Jaye Daniels comes up.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: You see what the contracts are now, sixty million Jaye Danye's gonna be a sixty five seventy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, the way the salary caps rising easily. Guess so you gotta win.
Speaker 2: You gotta win and stack your team right now before you have to pay him.
Speaker 3: Or do like Philly. You see what Philly do.
Speaker 2: Philly signed that guy at the top of the market and then in two years then look at that contract, like bow he really underpaid.
Speaker 5: Hey, they catching him early, They catching him early every time they look.
Speaker 2: They got Lane Johnson tied up, They got a Jurgison tied up, they got Dickison line tied up, they got my Lota tied up, They got Jalen Hurts tied up, They got Davonte and A J. Brown tied at her because you know that big guy coming Jalen Carter.
Speaker 3: Oh that brings drug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he finish go past the d lineman from Kansas City, Chris Jones.
Speaker 3: Chris Jones about thirty one and a half.
Speaker 2: He about to go thirty three, thirty absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well Eagles have been smart about signing guys early. You know, I think it's really important. You got him in the building. If you know what they're gonna be, bock him up before everybody.
Speaker 3: Else finds out their time.
Speaker 5: Their timing and ability to do that has been impeccable and it's paid off.
Speaker 2: What helped them is Jalen Carter didn't come back in last year in shape, and he didn't play like he played the year before.
Speaker 3: Had he come back in shape. He's the first pick in the.
Speaker 2: Draft, not the tenth Pickett and so Philly got a steal. They got a guy that had first first pick, Talente, right at the tenth pick.
Speaker 3: You pick it in. What do we think? I think they go on edge?
Speaker 5: Hey, they going to listen, We're going no matter what.
Speaker 2: Stewart, it took Stuart A and m Okay, I like it. I like it, and the linebackers upset. He want more money? Hey, oh Joe, what's fifty seven names youmain Pratt, Yeah, Pratt, Pratt. Want more money. I ain't picking wrong with the more money. I want more money. You picked the wrong year to want more money because you have a down year.
Speaker 3: I just say, but they ain't gonna get it. You know.
Speaker 2: The Bengals like, they love making an example a lot of people. Oh man, I like I like this.
Speaker 3: I like it. Y'all didn't have no choice but to go defense. We don't. We don't because the problem with us is is we can't beat nobody.
Speaker 5: Because if we sold sixty points the other team scored sixty five, Yes, we ain't got them.
Speaker 3: Got no choice. Guess what you should go? Defense? And second to second round two.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, our whole every pick, we whole giant, the whole.
Speaker 3: Raft gotta be five two fifty seven, don't Joe? Oh, they got to show the highlight over the left tackle, didn't they? Boy, nights are I'm over? Let's see what he got? Click? First step right there? Nice, Hey, did you pitch you?
Speaker 6: Here we go, versatility playing on the other side.
Speaker 2: Let's see what he got. Okay, here he hit the head up. Come on, by, y'all, they let the bad flitch. You go here we go, come on guard, he ain't gonna play me. Tak about after guard.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: You give that a college football where they line up in those fronts and they don't know who they got. Oh, here we go, putting the hat on it.
Speaker 3: Wo Steelers. Oh wow, I was, I was. Watch out Rogers getting old. Now you gotta care aggressive. I finally thank you. They're not picking Roger up or Rogers. They're not gonna be anymore. Look, he's messed up his hair and he.
Speaker 2: Showed Rogers so hard. He's messed up his hair. I like, uh, oh, y'all really like this pick for y'all. Y'all need an edge because Harper's going to Harper's retired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get that. Letting trade go down, I mean, do you think they work something outs with trade? Yeah? Working trade out, that's what he should have done. It's getting a little late. They want those trades that happened before the draft. Yeah, that's why I think.
Speaker 5: That's why I think he might not be going anywhere. I'm not sure what they're gonna do. But if Herber is going, this is your answer to the place Hubberd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got hit the replace Hubbard, But you need what's going on the on the other side, he.
Speaker 3: Gonna be there. We ain't got no chouck. We don't have no choice. That's going it. But the thing he is, he ain't gonna want to play on that. That what he make it?
Speaker 2: Twelve and a half thirteen mil, is it? And he see the draft the going rate for Live Edge Russia thirty mil. Thirty five yeah, yep that's where yes, yep, because you're in Michael Michael Fay today. Hey the market is thirty five. Yeah, the market thirty eight in And that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Folks that carry going to McDonald's and say, I'll give you two dollars for that big.
Speaker 2: Man, right, six dollars now, sorry, look at Myles what Miles Garrett, Look at Bosta, Yeah, look at Chris Jones.
Speaker 3: Yep, bro, the market is what the market is.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: When bigcoin was one hundred thousand, of bluck coin, it's one hundred thousand. It has come down, but his market ain't coming. They not like it. But who you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Play out here if you don't got him? So what point do we think teams start calling about Shadu or like an opportunity to move up out of the second round.
Speaker 3: Wittsburgh, let's Burg.
Speaker 2: Do you think I always look, we really felt you started hearing the rumblers that Giants weren't gonna be in played, Cleveland warn't gonna be in play. You got Rush, you got James. Are you really taking a quarterback at third? I don't think so. Now you got New Orleans, especially with Derrek Carr's shoulder, How healthy is he gonna be?
Speaker 3: Once you got past nine? You look at everybody else.
Speaker 2: They got quarterback that they've paid or they've drafted in the last year. So you know he wasn't going there. So now Pittsburgh seems like the Yeah.
Speaker 3: My question to you is in Pittsburgh, it gets a little cold.
Speaker 6: Played there a few times, a little wet Chadur not a big arm, doesn't throw a real tight spiral.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's a good for him?
Speaker 2: Gives cold and that he gets cold leveland it gets cold, it'll be a tough division to.
Speaker 3: A hold on. I just play just played in Colorado, it gets cold.
Speaker 5: I think I think he's gonna be all right because despite what he doesn't have as far as arm strength, he's very accurate and heights.
Speaker 3: For just doing Yep, you gotta be that too. He got some good receivers. He got a Steelers fan here in the front row. I think Seahawks. What do you think that? Seahawks, track Hall, Lakers and five Georgia tech O, ri.
Speaker 2: Oh linean Okay, Okay, great label, raising hard North Dakota State offensive lineman.
Speaker 3: Always a good decision. A lot of card has been going here already in the draft.
Speaker 6: That's like usually one of those positions you don't really value a whole lot to pick at the top twenty.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, e look, they want to run the ball. They want to run the ball with CARBONA and K nine. Yeah, I like it. I like this for the most part. I'm surprised though, considering, Okay, you bring in uh the third pick, Sam Donald, you got jsc in. Yeah, but you cut locket and you trade d K. So I'm confused with that. We're sending mixed messages here, we really are. Tell me you have think about it.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: I think for me, I think Gino is better than Sam Donald because and plus you got him in the system. Now, granted, you brought the officeive coordinator who called blades last year in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: Same guy's gonna be in his ear, but he ain't got the same talent pool over there.
Speaker 3: Now, little bafootball game out there they got they gotta get. They gotta get something out there.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm watching running back highlights and they drafted the guard.
Speaker 3: They gotta get somebody out there. I have never seen your position on the perimeter. They got to You think day two, day two, they go, Yeah, probably day two. You got some got some good dudes out there that been coming there.
Speaker 5: It won't be no dk A, won't be that, but you have some some some quality guys that can go out there.
Speaker 2: And play some balls. What you're thinking about Tampa. Tampa got a nice defense. They got receiver. They got Chris Godwin. They got Chris Godwin was coming off of Andrew Mike Evans, myster consistent had in the tight end. I love those two running backs. They yeah, love those running backs. Tristan Worth out of this world. Offensive line, yep, you go in defense, you go offensive lineman. You know they're in a good position because they don't have any real super obvious needs where and we gotta get something near.
Speaker 3: But anything they get is the Charity Well Johns.
Speaker 6: I think a pass cautcher, honestly, because some of those guys they got are great, but they're getting a little older and at the end of the first round you gotta start thinking about that.
Speaker 3: Injury is starting to come with them. That's not a little bit more regular.
Speaker 2: Chris Godwin, like what three or four of the last four years, he's a significant amount of time. Yeah. So yeah, so Joe thinking, okay, we'll get a pass catcher.
Speaker 5: I think they can go eat the offense or defense whatever they do pick for them because they really have no necessary needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's a cherry on top. It's a cherry on top, Dad, do what you already got.
Speaker 2: They take a defense Johnson corner four or three tabowls like the playing conservative that maybe corner.
Speaker 3: I like, this is a great spot like that hat.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't really need you don't really need anything to put you over the top. I don't think anything coming right here at eighteen is gonna put you over the top. But I can add some quality depth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you might start thinking about taking some calls to trade back a little bit. Yea, possibly, right, Okay, we'll see. Usually that happens quicker though. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If there's anybody that you feel won't be there when you're picking right now, normally trade you want to slide back but still get the guy that you want. Yeah, if I could slide back to say maybe I don't think Pittsburgh. The question is what Denver might move. I don't think Pittsburgh moving.
Speaker 3: Gona know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they get a lot of heat if they passed up on Shador I think, and I think that the noise is getting louder because they've had success, but they're just not breaking through the playoffs because they don't have that guy quarterback right now.
Speaker 5: And in that division, the only way to compete, the only way to win, especially THEFC Nord, is what quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yeah got you got Joe burnh and and and and and uh lamar, yeah you got and So you can't go into the game say, oh, yeah, guys, we're gonna hold these guys to seventeen the Hey, guys, we gotta score thirty five days.
Speaker 3: Right, the pick is in there, we go.
Speaker 2: Huh no, no, no, no, we couldn't somebody we think of something they might trade back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the Bucks takes? What the court. That's a good one.
Speaker 8: A Mecca old boy from Ohio State, mich A goop a Mecca old Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: Been reported that taking a receiver from.
Speaker 3: You gotta eat more McDonald's. That's it, Joe. You're still in You're still living dreaming Wisconsin. I was. I'm in Madison, came back off families here so you get you get too many games in Cleveland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still work for the team. Okay, check it out to a few games and yeah, you got play out there. Okay, make fens. Yeah, not high dollar real estate so I can afforda housing. But you're not from Madison. Are you're from com from Milwaukee?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay, all your all your family from spascosk oh Are we foreshadowing here? Maybe? Well, we know he's not going to differl No, not going.
Speaker 6: To Denver, but a Tampa Bay is probably fielding calls right now, right, Yes, everybody's thinking Pittsburgh is where he's gonna go. Boom, gotta jump Pittsburgh if you want him.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is if that if somebody already got the first got the first while pick traded back, traded my sacred pick, and I trade you my first nextage. So let's see what different does. That's what the Browns did my year. They took me three then traded yea fever. I told you, I told you that.
Speaker 3: A young mal kiper right here.
Speaker 5: That's a that's the good that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Camp is getting a little older. Chris Godwin, drid prone Mecca, Mecca and.
Speaker 5: That's hey, Ohio stating receivers every every time, every year, they don't miss.
Speaker 3: It's for you.
Speaker 6: Oh here we go. He's fired up. Where is he right now? That looks like one hell of a place. Washington looks like he's in a rich Chris Steakhout. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 2: You got Tampa Weather, in Dorothan, New Orleans, in Dorthan, Atlanta, you get Carolina. If I go to Carolina early, I ain't got I got that. I got gamest me game beautiful.
Speaker 6: He's pretty happy right now.
Speaker 3: He's nice.
Speaker 9: The route it got no dagger move bait, bigga.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they do what they do out of the in Columbus, but they got some receivers coming out every year.
Speaker 3: They got and they got Jeraliz Smith. They got Smith's coming down. Man, It's not fair right what they're doing.
Speaker 6: You know, they got their five deep at receiver and all of them are first round picks.
Speaker 3: You thinking about and James and Williams was there.
Speaker 2: He couldn't get on the field, so he goes downababa and he's the top ten pig.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Nice, be nice, so Dad, Crystal Larvae.
Speaker 2: If I'm the Broncos, I trade I try to trade back tree. Watch you te Yeah, I trade out of the first rind and pick up the other.
Speaker 3: The extra peak you think?
Speaker 2: So oh no, see Ash, what are Broncos looking like? Roco's on the clock. We got four minutes what Todd?
Speaker 3: Todd don't picked up ul Yes man on a stress.
Speaker 6: Getting ready for the draft saw the late night Hamburger runs. That's a good I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, Joe, you called this with Joe.
Speaker 6: You said that, you say, gotta start thinking about that next generation of past catcher.
Speaker 3: You do? You do? You do?
Speaker 2: That's dope? They If I'm the Broncos, what do I need? And I might take a receiver?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like gold.
Speaker 2: I like I like a receiver right here, I like a receiver. Hold on, what about Hampton running back? Well, you've got You've got two running backs already.
Speaker 3: What you called Javonte Gervonte Williams in Dallas.
Speaker 5: Now the right ded lead by that boy be toading that ball boy, he running hard.
Speaker 3: I like this. I like a receiver. I wouldn't be surprised if they go running back.
Speaker 6: Sean Payton thinks back to his Saints Stay's houce McAllister.
Speaker 2: I mean be able to and to be able to pay mark Ingram Reggie Bush. He like a two back.
Speaker 6: I have that running back in that system. And when you got a young quarterback that you want to help to that next level, you get that running game going, then you start opening up stuff down the field.
Speaker 2: I would not be surprised if But Maar, Hampton isn't the pick here, but a receiver to go opposite of a court the sudden. Okay, I like that too. I think Hampton's depict right here. If I had a guess, I think running back.
Speaker 3: I can't hear you. I don't know why, but I think Hampton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in I'm in complete Agreeings Hampton absolutely not. Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Eagles, Bangles, Steelers, uh, Dolphins, Vikings.
Speaker 2: I mean, the list goes on but we haven't had a big delay receiver in a very long time. But I think it's Hampton. I think Hampton will be kicking. Remember were talking about saying, yeah, we could definitely, we could definitely use it.
Speaker 6: Is it Ampton and Golden Hey donverse beautiful city. Who were they taking right now? Running back? I bet you have who do you want them to take?
Speaker 3: Hampton? Yeah? I think everybody up here wants Hampton. What pick is in.
Speaker 2: H all right? Shoot door? Well then you know we know they're not taking your door. No, any of those other guys are in play though.
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, I still think Hampton's to pick right here. You gotta boost that run game. You gotta have that workhorse back.
Speaker 10: Do you think they pick another dB to go on the other side of the pack, being that they like they like you gotta He kept getting beat all year, I know, but they say he came back off an injury, so they're like, okay, he was playing really well before he got nicked.
Speaker 3: Oh who did take Simmons?
Speaker 5: Shot a Barren? Huh shot a Barron the corner from Texas? Oh wow, you can't you can't hear ash?
Speaker 3: No? No, he said no, Oh yeah, you know you unplugged it. Yeah, she said to come over there.
Speaker 6: There would be a little bit of cheering in here if that happened, and there's gonna be a lot of booing if they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I'm good. Yep, I got you. It's gonna be I'll no, we're good.
Speaker 3: We're good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got Jash, I got you.
Speaker 3: I was unplugged, all right.
Speaker 6: Cornerback corner we've been wrong before. Well, we're a little surprised by it. But you can never have enough good corners. What dealing with Patrick Mahome justin Harbert, Yeah, you got you got some problems in that division for all the football.
Speaker 3: John A. Baron baron Texas Well, Golden was right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they took a Texas player, but it just wasn't new player that we thought they wasn't.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: This is the pick I'm really intrigued by. I can't wait to see what Pittsburgh's gonna do here. If it don't take you to do it, he's not going to the first No.
Speaker 6: I know he's gonna slide out. I totally agree. They taking a quarterback can't fit.
Speaker 2: He ain't taking a quarterback play boy luffalow ay taking a quarterback and how the boy is taking a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the other thing is there's nobody that's gonna jump into the first round and gives take him. There's nobody that's obviously gonna take him. Right, that's already right there.
Speaker 3: Right, stay home, stay home, stay home, hold up, give me. He's not afraid to come up and ideot oh could play boy?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: I like it. I like I like that pick. I like that picking up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like him PS two. I like him opposite Ojo.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be nice. That's gonna I'm like, I like that. So I mean, if you do it, man love O Joe, if you don't go here, I mean, he's going here. It makes sense. It only makes sense.
Speaker 3: You heard that, right. What are the people in Pittsburgh thinking right now? Did Steelers fans want s door.
Speaker 2: Sanders taking a d t oh Man?
Speaker 5: So wait to pick if we if we're at twenty five worths mm hm, even a lineman so Cam Hayward, he's still there.
Speaker 2: But you know they play a three four so he you know, he is an inn opposite the camp.
Speaker 5: Okay, wow, So if if you look at an overtient Bev rumblind that he might slide.
Speaker 3: He's he's it's happening.
Speaker 6: It was interesting because just a couple of weeks ago, all the talk in Cleveland was about do you take Shador? And I think more than fifty percent thought that Chador was going to go to Cleveland at number two.
Speaker 3: Now he might fall out of the first round. He's not going to Houston.
Speaker 2: He's not going to the Rails, He's not going to the rap not going to the Bills, he's not going to the Eagles, he's not going to Kansas City.
Speaker 6: That's the problem when you're a quarterbout in Detroit and you don't get picked in the top half.
Speaker 3: Those teams picking in the second half of the first round, they don't need quarterbackd a Long. But that's why they went to the play. Let's talk about let's talk about if you do about the first round.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when it comes to the second round, what teams still need a quarterback at that point? Cleveland, the Giants, So they're still in the possibility. He is still go to the Giants or Cleveland. Yes, that's not a bad thing. No, that's not a bad thing. We don't see the glasses half full. When it's half full, what you're in the boot and took a de tackle Oregon.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to fin We got.
Speaker 6: A few Steelers fans are feeling a little upset right now. I wish he had the mic here, give him the mic.
Speaker 3: Wow. Oh wow, we.
Speaker 6: Oh, the man's never had a losing season and we're calling for him to get fired up here.
Speaker 3: Wow and get out of here.
Speaker 2: Well, there's at least a few Steelers fans. The fans like him, not this one. But we talked about Pittsburgh. Well, hell, lef he go to the Cleveland they play the same teams in the Steelers plate and everybody outside.
Speaker 3: He goes to the Giants. They outside and it's cold.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, you're not going to the Chargers the Bills. Oh, he ain't going to the Packers. Oh you talk about gold. I thought you thought about your door. Yeah that's possible.
Speaker 3: That's a big boy man. They don't salt this door up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they will said all those bad things, but you know they didn't.
Speaker 3: They did enough on it. Yeah they didn't. They didn't job on it. He can get it to get back, though, he can get his get back.
Speaker 12: Yeah, hell that.
Speaker 2: When the fourth rounding became the highest paid quarterback in the NFL history.
Speaker 3: Hey, and you get to that, you get to the bad quick. You know what I'm feel you got your option if you're in the second round.
Speaker 2: Oh man, feelers loved the big old linement like that, and they can't help.
Speaker 3: They can't help. They gotta pick of the linemen. You gotta pick the linemen.
Speaker 13: They just can't help themselves. They loved him, they loved him five ten. I mean he looked just like everybody's your camp. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man.
Speaker 5: And that that that that kind of that that that that that obsessed me a little bit.
Speaker 3: I think I think we all require other than the feelish. Yeah, they don't look surprised at all.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out, what's your answer at the quarterback position to be able to compete in AFC North. Mason Rick Is Mason Rudolf your answer, you've already You've already throws.
Speaker 2: That's all I could say. Jason Rudolph out there every day. You have him, You had him, you let him go to Tennessee for a reason. If he was that guy, you never allow him out of your building. I don't know I don't know him leaving and coming back. You think he's got some great coaches somewhere with change. Nope, Nope, I'm confused. I'm thinking moves like that means you don't know what to do at that position. You don't you got no plan. But you know that tails me. I got security at this at this job exactly. That's what that feels me. Joe, check your phone.
Speaker 3: Chargers. What do we think?
Speaker 6: Where are their positions of need? What are they thinking? I think this is a golden spot right here. Oh, Mike, I think golden goes right here. I think cause they Harball wants somebody that remember they number five. He ended up going to Buffalo, remember for the charges?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: What was the number five's night for the charge? Palm Palmer? I think he even I think he and Buffalo. Now, okay, so make fens, make fens. I think Hardball wants.
Speaker 6: A pass catcher for Herbert, Like, yeah, that's an obvious position for me that they want to upgrade. They want to give him somebody that they can grow together and have front years together.
Speaker 2: Right, Joe, thanks for stoping by.
Speaker 3: Hey, give it up a Joe Tom Football Hall of Fact. Thanks guys, see, baby, something I gotta say. Thank you. I got a little guilt. Get you guys. Come on, we're getting hungry up here. My man over here said, I'll be right back. All right.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, we got the number three overall draft peek joining us ab Duel Carter.
Speaker 3: In the back the number three. We're gonna get job to do it. Yeah, what your plan work? Man?
Speaker 5: You crazy man? Hey, you too fat to stop me? Great man, this is great what we got. Joe, thank my family farm in Wisconsin. Oh, well, thank you baby. Yeah. Hey, after after the show is on me and you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. And don't try to run. Don't try to run. Wow, don't run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I don't think any I don't think anybody saw this, but we he thought this. Over the last week, people was talking about Swart could possibly side out of the first round if he didn't go early, if he didn't go two, if he didn't go three, if he didn't go twenty one. Nobody after twenty one needs a quarterback, Kansas City said, Buffalo has said.
Speaker 3: Baltimore said, the chargers are set.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I will say this, It's not how high you go, it's where you go. He still has a chance to go to Cleveland in the second round, go to the Giants in the second round. Yeah, congratulation, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Man one.
Speaker 2: Was it like in the green room waiting back call? Did you have an idea that it could possibly be the Giants?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I definitely had a good feeling. I usually trust my gut. My gut said in New York. My parents want them to go to go to New York. So I'm a New York Giant.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: You had a journey, you wanted to go play college football. That was your dream. Probably Penn State was your dream, your dream college situation. Now it's a different journey, your journey to get here. Now the journey starts all over again, to be great here. What has prepared you for this moment?
Speaker 14: Yeah, ILL have to start with my dad, just him training me my whole life, teaching me everything I know, all the work I put in, all the sacrifices they made for me, and now it all starts again.
Speaker 3: I'm back to work, backgrounding. I'm ready to get started. I like that. I got you.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about rookie year coming in setting short term goals, what would your short term your short term goals be.
Speaker 3: Coming in to be a New York Giant. What do you what would you set so far?
Speaker 14: I haven't read anything down yet, but I'm definitely gonna get some goals I want to accomplish. I'm usually like I'm big on that right now, my goals chasing them, But I'm notfingly gonna think about some things tonight.
Speaker 2: You go to the Giants, Jizz always had really good defenses. Kevon Thiberdeau on one side. You got big Lawrence in the middle that you on the other side, have you thought about what's gonna be like that front for that front seven trying to attack the quarterbacks in that division? You got to Washington Commanders, you got Jalen Hurst the Super Bowl defending Champ Giants with Saint Karn Barkley and those talented wide receivers out there. And you got the Dallas Cowboys Dak Prescott, Cede Lamb. Jerry says he has some trades up his sleeve. We haven't seen it yet. What have you thought about what your defense is gonna look like when you go out there?
Speaker 3: Your first ota is coming up.
Speaker 14: Yeah for sure, But first I just mon, I want to meet those guys, get to know him as men, develop a relationship as a teammate, and once I do that, we're gonna hit the field.
Speaker 3: Just create have it.
Speaker 2: You do realize now you've followed in the guy you were a number leven. You got to be a hair raiser. You put that jersey on in Penn State for a reason. Now, the last guy that came out of Penn State, the one that wore that jersey, he was a defensive rookie of the Year. Have you said, you know, I'm sure you guys have healthy competition, like, hey, you got it, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna get it too. Yeah. So, so what's your expectation that award?
Speaker 2: Would you like to Obviously you like to win it, but have you thought that far in advance what it would mean for you to go out there and have that type of season?
Speaker 14: If I do everything I was supposed to do, pick the work in first, all that's gonna come with it, take itself. Yeah, weok good of the Year. I wanna be all probably wanta do it all. But at the end of the it, my man, go I want to win. It's gonna help my team win.
Speaker 3: Has it sunk in yet? You have this sunk in yet? Yeah? For sure. Not crazy. It's gonna hit you. Yeah, for sure, it's gonna hit you because thank you.
Speaker 2: When you when you were a kid, you say your dad has trained you your whole life, and you train the lifetime. You prepare a lifetime for this moment. So you're sitting back there. You know you're going early. You just don't know where you're going. It could be Cleveland, it could be the Giants. You don't know, but you know I'm going early. It's not gonna be along. Hey mom, Hey, you don't wory about the guys. We're gonna be out here in twenty minute. If I promise you thirty tops, I might not be twitted, but thirty tops and be done.
Speaker 14: It was more nervous than me, but I had a pretty good feeling where I was gonna go. So right, I'm happy to be a New York Giant, go big blue.
Speaker 3: It's live, and that's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 2: So now you get obviously you're headed up there as soon as as soon as you leave us, you go to head up there, go around and meet the coaching staff, you know, meet the ownership, meet general manager. Probably I don't know how long you're gonna be up there. You're gonna look for a place while you're up there, or you gonna have that kind of time.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we're gonna have to figure all that out.
Speaker 14: But I really just want to go back celebrating my parents, my mom my dad, Get them another hug that celebrate this moment.
Speaker 2: When you get back home, where are you from? I'm from Philly, right, but I'm on New York.
Speaker 3: I'm on the.
Speaker 2: Have you go when you get back home in Philly, all your family, friends and loved ones that have known the dual card his entire life? What is that moment gonna be like when you get with all your family, friends and loved ones and they get an opportunity to celebrate with you. Because it takes a villities to raise that Buell Carter if I can't.
Speaker 14: Wait, I'm real thankful for them, everybody who help me to get to this moment, and I can't wait to get back this on everybody that helped me get here, all the sacrifices people made.
Speaker 2: But I mean, man, I was talking to you, I said, oh yo, even Pops, I stopped. He's you let you out doing me off the eight Give me somebody while you ad it. Pop's got a grill too.
Speaker 3: No, I don't got you got the shame on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I know you, I know your mom. Your mom was like, she was really emotional back there.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 2: I think that was your sister would also right, man. Uh uh, And she was like, I'm looking at looking at your mom and she was like, relieve.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she did a lot of prayering for this moment. Yeah. Seeing her happy, seeing her part of me. That's that's my heart. Nothing give me more joy, none, none make me more happy. Seeing her happy for me. I like that.
Speaker 5: I just just thought about all the officers, all that adversity, especially as your parents go through all the sacrifices they make to get to this point to actually repay them back and actually making it. Man, I'm just congretulates you, correglates you in the family, and man, I wish you.
Speaker 3: Nothing but love and love. Man. I appreciate Jojo.
Speaker 2: You know you got to get a big, big old chick. That first check gonna be big. What's the first thing you're gonna do.
Speaker 14: I gotta take care of my people's first, Get my mom, my dad, something nice. And I'm definitely gonna give me some nice treat myself.
Speaker 2: Oh so when you get something nice, you talking about a vehicle, you will get another piece of eyes.
Speaker 3: What what you look at that fine vehicle?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 14: What? What's what's your dream vehicle? Probably something more low key? I already I already had my dream. My first car was my dream car.
Speaker 3: What what was that? A testa the Model X.
Speaker 5: But flann Or just regged, man, stop trying you man, what you Finnah get man?
Speaker 3: Stop talking about the test. Look, we'll see what happens. I want some more low kids. Stay out the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Oh you're trying to look at you look for a slide or her so but but what I mean.
Speaker 3: What do you? What do you?
Speaker 2: What do your mom? What do your mom and dad want? Do they want a new crib? Do they want vehicles? What do they want?
Speaker 3: Have you have you asked him? Have they have you thought about it again? Whatever they want, it's on me. Yeah I like it. I like But you're gonna getsist. Whatever she want, it's on you. It's on me. What I want? You know what I want? Not you? Not you? Nothing? What find your uncle Jersey or something? Flip is something we do. I can get you on Jersey. I just wanted I just want to cook from the count left. We'll see. I don't. I don't think I want eleven. But there's number.
Speaker 2: I cut him up in mind if anybody have it, because you know, you might have to get a bread. If somebody got it and you got who got eleven? You say you don't want eleven? No, elevel was a Pan State thing you gotually. I'm starting from scratch. You gotta keep that thing going.
Speaker 3: Boy, I want something new.
Speaker 2: Double z row, double z row, I say, plus Michael, Michael level. I ain't feel to do that. I did that at Peer State. We kept that lenage going live. It's time for a duel. You gotta go single digit though, No, it's a double digit. It's a double digit. It's retired though. We'll see. I gotta have some conversations. As long as it ain't fifty six, you can get it. But if it's fifty six, I don't know if you get that one. Now.
Speaker 3: I love to hear that you want to follow L. T. Wisca Athles Shugerie. I'll feel big shoes before I do it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I like that because when they talk about the best defensive players ever. You never go past l T. You hear a lot of people say, well this we talked about wide receiver. It might be Randy might be do you talk about running backs? It might be Buried in the or or Jim Brown or Walter Payton. You go through a lot of different when they come to defensive players. Dude, that's the go yeah, and he goes about he don't even go about real name. We go by initials, LT, bad Am, due.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm so proud of you. Man, I'm like watching your take.
Speaker 2: I was looking at you at the bowl game and I was like, man, he just I mean, he beating these guys one move and then it's like, but nah, he had a shoulder. His shoulder was messed up, because man, you're ripped. I mean you tremended that first step. You could turn translates, feed the power, you can do it. You could bend the edges. You got a great snatch arm, rip uh the bull. How do you get better? What is a dual card to me to walk on to get better? I think there's a lot of ways I can get better.
Speaker 14: It was my first year in a new position, so I'm just getting started to Scot's delimma.
Speaker 3: For me, I can just keep getting better. I can play tight end too. Try out. I know, I'm just saying he the only one who could do it. But hey, so they put you on the goal line, you're gonna go catch it you? Oh yeah, put it? Put it out there.
Speaker 2: Need averse the Giants. So obviously when you visited the Giants, you had a great conversation. What made you so sure? What made you feel comfortable that the Giants was the place that you're probably gonna end up?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just trusted my gut. My gut told many Giants. My parents wanted me to go there because they cold by that they could drive up. They catch the fellow anytime they want. Yeah, so I just wanted to connection with them. They got to know me, I got to know them.
Speaker 3: It was perfect. Fick.
Speaker 2: I'm a New York Giant. You're you're getting seasoned ticke for your mom, mom and day.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna miss a game, for sure. I know them.
Speaker 2: Plus and plus when you Philly, they gonna see hey, and Washington is not that far away, so they gonna see.
Speaker 3: You everything right, Yeah right there, closed.
Speaker 2: Unbelieveable when you was growing up, did you ever think you'd be a New York Giant?
Speaker 14: From the fact, when I was twelve or thirteen years old, I had a dream I got drafted by the Giants.
Speaker 3: But it's hard to believe, but I actually had a dream I got drafted here. So you didn't want to be in from Philly. Your dream wasn't to play for the Eagles.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but they had picked thirty two, they would have to trade up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, I'm doing saying I don't fit the whole your dad, when I would try to be picked thirty two when New York, New York, Hey the third pick in the draft.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got up on Michael like a bro.
Speaker 2: He Hey, I ain't want to brag or the glow of the boat, but you know, you boy, you're almost Lebar Labar went two. He won too for sure, three and you know his knees wore out on but Lamar I was in the llegue. Well, I was kind of like the tail end of my career with Lebar.
Speaker 3: Uh uh yeah. Yeah. The one thing, one thing you wear that level, cause you can't put that level on if you ain't no hell reason I do.
Speaker 14: His son gout announce, so we got we're gonna see what he do. But all those gods that look out for me, it took me under they winging. I'm really thankful for those guys. Yeah, yeah, that's unbelieved. That's unbelievable, and I'm so proud of y'all. Know your family is proud of your half duing man. Thanks for coming, bro. We really appreciate because we know tell pay to think alf don't call the guys.
Speaker 3: Work not do here, get the damn don't forget each your McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Brow man, half dun call the ladies and gentlemen. The third pick in the draft in New York Football Giants.
Speaker 7: H h.
Speaker 3: Yeah what he got?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh what y'all taking Jehigh? Campbell? Campbell Campbell, j High Campbell. You're saying Campbell.
Speaker 2: No, I like Warren better, there, Gambo, I like I like Warren better. I'm not saying he's not good, but Warren. I think Warren can be special. They traded never mind Golden, Matthew Golden to the Packers. They traded back.
Speaker 15: M hm, Golden, they're trading they Matthew is going to the back to the to the Packers.
Speaker 3: Oh, they traded it no mh.
Speaker 2: Packers Golden mm hmm yeah, uh okay, I can't. We can't tell you what they're gonna do, but you're gonna be surprised. You would be surprised, now you you'll be happy with the pick.
Speaker 3: Ja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're doing they're doing something with a division rival.
Speaker 3: Hm m hm.
Speaker 2: No, no for real, No, no, I'm saying you're gonna be surprised. You're gonna be happy with the pick, but you're gonna be surprised how they got the pick.
Speaker 7: Oh, sue, look at what they did.
Speaker 5: Look at what they did. Mh We we got what we got, what we got, what we got. Selection is in.
Speaker 9: M hm m hm.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're gonna be You're gonna be happy, but it's surprising how they got there.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That's a good pick. M yeah, that's a.
Speaker 5: That's a good that's a good pick. That's a great I like it. But that that means somebody's gone yeah.
Speaker 2: Who yeah, yeah yeah yeah hamstrings.
Speaker 3: Speed is too cold out here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, did you look when you're a fast guy, you don't like cold weather?
Speaker 3: He can run to that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like this big, Yeah, you like this big? You like older, So you're good now. Huh.
Speaker 3: They traded with Green Bay? Nice? I mean, uh with Minnesota. He's nice.
Speaker 2: They're gonna ask you who the Minnesota tape they took Johad Campbell.
Speaker 7: H h h.
Speaker 3: H YouTube.
Speaker 2: The hotel, the hot tab went to the Vikings was wow, ain't nothing better than you? Better receiving going to a team that has a quarterback.
Speaker 3: And that throws the ball even let it ripped.
Speaker 2: Huh huh. I love to pick for uh green Bay? I love to pick.
Speaker 3: Hey huh h m hm that he he uh farmed? Yeah?
Speaker 2: His his family got a farm.
Speaker 3: Y Yeah, I guess i's I guess his family does sausage.
Speaker 5: Okay, ayah, I'm gonna make you walk home, make you walk home.
Speaker 3: Ash.
Speaker 2: I thought they was taking what you color? Uh oh, they're taken Donovan Jackson whole line. Ohio state.
Speaker 3: Where do you go? Uhuh? Ohio State? But what team Vikes bas okay?
Speaker 14: H h.
Speaker 3: Wow? Not even a hundred? Oh yeah, not even ten? Huh?
Speaker 12: Where you're from?
Speaker 3: You Sat Louis? What youre doing with a uh?
Speaker 5: Nah? You you said we you said you said you're from Saint Louis. You should have on rams gear. Wow, that's your team.
Speaker 3: H h ah.
Speaker 5: So you are you are You're a bandwagon You're a bandwagoner.
Speaker 3: Whoa pause? Oh, there's no wait give me that nice. That was nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: But it's hard to play that speed out that close to the gold Liner that that got collide you because you y'all ballots.
Speaker 3: Every time and it's and most most of the time.
Speaker 5: But you do what's gonna happen as you get a dvia NFL they hold right right on your tool nowhere tuck you you have.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I don't, I don't know. We will see it's hm. Wow. They're trading back into the first round. Why would they trade back for the bat?
Speaker 2: You mean trading up, traded back into the first Yes, oh okay, that's what.
Speaker 3: So now they go go get to go get your boy. Yep. And that's a good market, too big market. Donovan Jackson, guard Ohio State by Kings. Hey, you want to make another bat? Yeah? He read what he read? Four three?
Speaker 5: You want to make another bat? Chaudere to the Giants. Giants just traded back. Ah, Giants traded back to Houston.
Speaker 3: Can you max? That'll be dope at dual Carter and you go back and get your doing. You get everything you wanted.
Speaker 2: You get the deep, you get the defensive player you wanted, and the quarterback that you like at the spot that you wanted.
Speaker 3: It on one year deals.
Speaker 5: Should sit Should gets to sit back for a year. Watch Russ, watch Janus take everything in.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like the pit if this is the move and I don't, I like this move because I get guess what, I get what I wanted.
Speaker 3: I address what I need first, I address my need. I like that.
Speaker 2: Look thick at Ghilly H Jackson Dart. Somebody else might move up and get him though, Or are they taking Jackson Dart?
Speaker 3: They taking a quarterback.
Speaker 2: There's no way you don't trade you trade back into the first round if you're not taking a quarterback, No way, H.
Speaker 3: Jackson Dart. They just dart
Speaker 2: The volume