Speaker 1: Well, you know she is out there just staring at you.
Speaker 2: Dude, We're back.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'm so happy to be here. We are about an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: And then I'm fucked. I got so we got like taking time on my pills inside me. And then eventually, dude, I'm gonna be at the end of this podcast already like this. Yeah, definitely, we're dying.
Speaker 2: Dude. Well, welcome to the Busting with the Boys. We're here, are we doing it? We're already presented by Barstool Sports. By Barstool Sports, are we rolling?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Dudeye. First off, Ronoplasta, the boys just just be good to see what each and every one of you. It's been a long trying twenty twenty, very long and trying a lot of things didn't go the boys away this year.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, what's the what's the video? He look at us?
Speaker 1: Hey, who would have thought? Not me?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 1: Dude, fucking I mean, I guess I'll just tell my news and you tell your news. We already know the news. But like I told my a C we did an ac I'm not playing, I know. But the boys also got news.
Speaker 2: Hey, Yeah, the boy like the.
Speaker 1: Expectations of what this year was supposed to be. You can't win them all. Can't win them all, dude, twenty twenty has been an.
Speaker 2: L twenty twenty. I still spend it as a big W. I think we're having a big W and I know we're struggling, but I'm a glass half fool always kind.
Speaker 1: Of when we started this season, you literally looked at me and said, this is gonna be the best year of our entire life. You actually said that to me. And man, imagine we sat here like two weeks from now and just be like, when we thought this was gonna be the best year. It didn't take two weeks to seven weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every week we you know, we started off undefeated one I actually five and oh, and every week I'd be at practice with Taylor and obvious saying I look at and go, hey, best year of our lives.
Speaker 1: Best year of our lives.
Speaker 2: Like we're gonna you know, we still are gonna win the Super Bowl. Was like, we're gonna win the Super Bowl. Yeah, we're gonna just have the greater. You're gonna go to the Pro Bowl, Like I'm gonna go to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: We're both gonna go with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna invite me to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: You with me, dude? And then look at us and I had this flabby piece of atrophy. Mate, you're just sitting on top of this table.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like they can't get into smaller?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: They can't get in.
Speaker 1: Way smaller? Yeah? I mean I won't really show you the trail this ship and I did.
Speaker 2: What is that the rock tape?
Speaker 1: The rock tape for a little more. But hey, a little couple updates though, because I know we have a schedule. Fucking I I kind of like asked. Was also hate when we have schedules.
Speaker 2: It's just topics, you know what I'm saying. So we have the current events which we can't wait talk that talk.
Speaker 1: And I'm super fired up because I thought the batch that was on Thursdays. I thought we were going to miss out on the game. How hyper do you watch the Titans game to watch the batch of rette?
Speaker 2: How hyperre you? When I called you, I was like, Yo, it's on tonight.
Speaker 1: It's so stoked and we'll get to it. We always do that.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it.
Speaker 1: We always do that. Dude. I can get full extension. I can't. When I'm at resting, I'm resting the same past flection as this, which is a big deal for those you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't understand, like the.
Speaker 1: Extension that's my my fingers, my knee, all right, bend flection.
Speaker 2: Or no straight something like that.
Speaker 1: Either way, straight straight extension. Shut up fucking Veterans day. This guy just wants to see we have a vettions day though, thank you for everything you've done for us. So when I'm an extension, I'm getting like the over extension that you're supposed to get with the leg that you don't need to flex the quad and it goes up.
Speaker 2: What over extension degree are you supposed to have? That's like, no more help.
Speaker 1: This leg is minus seven. This one's minus six. So I'm like, oh, so you're already on. I'm there. You can play.
Speaker 2: No, I go out there right now so you can play it tossed around like a fuck.
Speaker 1: See that's why I can't play right. I'm a little soft dude. Hit my funny bone, but I can get my knee bent. They said don't go past ninety. Today we had one hundred degrees bent. So I'm kind of I'm a little bit.
Speaker 2: So you're ahead of schedule.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking blowing myself right now. I'm above I'm ahead of schedule.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into the a c L. We got a c L. We of course we get to talk about the practice. Quay Cameron Jordan is calling in. We're going to get this assume the boy trust levels.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, we'll figure out why they started podcast. Give them the balls to finally start a podcast while playing right, you know time there was only one. There's only one group of people that had a podcast of active football players, true in the entire world.
Speaker 2: Right, we're gonna stay humble. Yeah, we're humble. I'm not saying it was us. I'm saying there was only one. Though, I'm not gonna say we carried the torch. No, but we were holding a stick fire. Yeah, we're holding a stick that's on fire.
Speaker 1: No question, man. So it's fucking it's a big deal. So we're you said you kind of said, really you said the schedule.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say what's to come so people can get all antsy, but before but before we you know, get into it. Yeah, we gotta we gotta do an ad read for our partners at Chevy. This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Chevy Silverado. What a strength mean to you? How about dependability, grit, determination, being a lunch pale guy, or cal being first in and last out of the office, the locker room, anything. All of these things embody what the Chevy. The Chevy Silverado is about the strongest, most advanced, dependable, hard working truck yet. The design is big, bold and commanding. Just like you. The Silverado is dependable like the people who drive them. You a partner with grin determination, anything is possible, and Silverado is a partner in that. From everything to tailgating, hauling, towing, off roading, moving day road trips, turning up the tunes and pretending you're in the music video. The Chevy Silverado brings out your personality. Dude, Go to a Chevy dealership near you, tell them the boys sent you, and start getting start getting that gritty self of yours, get your rearing gear and park it in a nice, beautiful new Chevy Silverado. The podcast, I was basically saying is schedule and now I was in the middle of doing that part with one right that's gonna be in the show. That's now we're already doing the show. But we did the Chevy ad Hey we're rusty. So so when I said this from our partners at Chevy, it stops. They do the little door noise and the Chevy ad red comes in that we're gonna do later, okay, And then they dropped the hook, and now we're in the episode. So three, we're in the episode one three two one. Yeah, Chevy, good work, Chevy, way to fucking come through for the boys.
Speaker 1: Throw a little bit of change in our pockets. But also, I mean, Chevrolet is like the number one, what top three American made vehicles in the entire world?
Speaker 2: Number one they are, Hey, they're top three.
Speaker 1: They're podium every time, they're podium every fucking dime. Number one, the number one, Yeah, they're number one.
Speaker 2: You know what the sleeper, don't fact number one? Buzzing with the boys, they're number one.
Speaker 1: You know this bus is actually a Chevrolet, Yes, a Chevy Bluebird.
Speaker 2: It's the seventy four blue Birds. Say that again to seventy four blue Birds, Chevrolet, to seventy four blue Birds, Chevrolet.
Speaker 1: Sorry, will starting out telling me to look into a camera. Wait, we're we're back. That's all right. They we're moving as well as my knee is. Right now, we're just gonna keep this fucking thing going. Hopefully nine months will be all right.
Speaker 2: A year ago, when we were this rusty, we would have been kind of stressed. Is this gonna be? Is this gonna suck?
Speaker 1: Now? It's like, fuck it, Yeah, it is what it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, big you.
Speaker 1: Think big trust levels or whatever came. What's the name of his podcast.
Speaker 2: Trust Levels, Trust Levels? Trust Levels?
Speaker 1: Is it with an as with two s's trust trust trust, big trust? Big trust?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they do a solid job.
Speaker 1: They talk to them and then it's him and Mark Ingram right to have two separate teams, but they played together at the Saints.
Speaker 2: Right, remember Mark stood up trust level woo woo. Yeah, yeah that stuff m VP. Remember Sharps, Yes, seeing me doing Derrick Henry. Yeah, after we beat them and the divisional guys get to beat them after we beat them. Okay, you were on the team.
Speaker 1: I legit that. I legit literally. I think my whole career we played together in your mind and my rookie year we played together, like in your mind.
Speaker 2: It's like remember the AFC Championship.
Speaker 1: Well, because when we were in the AFC Championship, you like you and I were talking a lot because you're at home.
Speaker 2: No no, no, the boys were act me throwing a banger.
Speaker 1: Parties for the boys. How do you think the Raiders felt about that? Like you literally went from selling out for the Raiders loving the Raiders up and then like you see the season and you're like, all right, there's this cruise in Nashville. Now you're like wearing like a fucking you're selling out for the Titans.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I tried to give them some perspective, like when I was there because they were mad or they weren't mad, but I got some looks when I was really late getting back to the locker room after doing that jersey swap. Oh yeah. Even the next week, guys, a couple of players says some jokes to me next week incognito, I'm like, you were cool with it when I got here. I went for the boys.
Speaker 1: But then you know, that's the fun thing about Richie is you don't know who you're getting, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, and then like we're having fun op and now even now we've special teams coach would say stuff to me. But you know, everybody's like, hey, waiting on you, Like after I got the jerseys, because I took so long. After you bring the.
Speaker 1: When you're like holding them like like folded laundry, yeah and everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, and everyone's standing Like when I came into the locker room, everyone's kind of standing there just looking at and then like it's like we're good and they're like yeah, and I just.
Speaker 1: Like holding the dirty jerseys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I put down shout out Wesley Woodyard for doing that thing.
Speaker 2: I know West.
Speaker 1: I was kind of pissed off that I didn't think of that idea because it was a really good idea. It made you feel special, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When Will and I traded jerseys, uh, I like wrote down like when I wrote some bullshit like hey, I love you buddy, stuff for you, I love for the boys, Yeah, something you know, Bad Days basically shot seven. That was like it and Will Will's like signs. He goes, hey, I'm gonna take this with me and just you know, put a little more thought into it. And I was like, oh okay, I'm finished, and like he met me.
Speaker 2: I went to the locker room, and I wrote like, I'm all over my five just to cover.
Speaker 1: The It looked like a tattoo covered the entire fight.
Speaker 2: I give it the tailor and it's like all this stuff and then hands me his. It's like a couple, like a couple of lines. I was like, hey, appreciate this, man.
Speaker 1: It just shows how which one of us were actually in it.
Speaker 2: We'll have to take photos of the jerseys and give them to you. Blust, because hey, you're big, You're I tell you what your YouTube, your show, the way the way you've portrayed the boys, because it's not us, Josh, I know you grind blass. I know you take a lot of pride in the YouTube. The YouTube show is bangor Day.
Speaker 1: You know Alex is sitting back there fuman that you didn't come from manh yeah, yeah, Alex's Marta too.
Speaker 2: I just know when I get on the phone Glass, I know, I'm just saying, like when I get on the phone Bloss and he gets he just gets he gets tight when something's just like something about the YouTube, because sometimes I'll downplay. I'm like, I'll tell all of them. I'm like, hey, the the audio is the is you know the important thing that we always got to have out on YouTube. It's not you know, I know, it's awesome, blah blah blah, and he just takes it. It's so serious, but it is fucking awesome. And you make us look extremely good, all of you guys. You guys make us look extremely good. But that YouTube show Man, we could sit in the basement and we can just watch it. It's like, you don't even need your phone.
Speaker 1: Actually did that one time. Yeah, boys were banged up and we were like, you know's throw a YouTube on. So yeah we do. Yeah, We're like, yeah, it's not too bad.
Speaker 2: And we're sitting there and it with like a few miss go by and we're like eleven and seven, we're like we kind of pause and we're like, yo, this ship is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw a little deal. So that's a good work. Yeah, good work. I'll tell you who's doing a good job too. These two blokes right in front of you, right there, Garrett and Jack. They've done a nice job helping the boy I've been crippled for the last couple of Yeah, I've heard, and they definitely they came down to Florida with me. They've been loving on me. They've been driving me places. Oh, Jack's lived here in his entire life, has no idea how to get around this town. Real literally doesn't know a fucking direction, does it? Please don't interrupt. When you're not on the show, Jack, Jack does not know how to he can take you. He doesn't know right or left. And when they're not around each other, they say mean things about each other. Oh really yeah, when they're not hey, they say that, like as you're talking to him, they all got Jack come back by that fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Jack, Garrett just all brown nosing, just shitty little noses when they're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like literally the other day, Garrett, Garret and I were sitting there and Jack ou out of the car and Garret goes, man, wouldn't this be more fun? Of it's just you and me? I go?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: If to give context, Jack and Garrett are best friends. They lived together, don't you guys live together? They're like best friends after.
Speaker 1: Long though, Well, if you guys knew what I knew, which I can't say, but.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're creating a huge divider in between a right.
Speaker 1: Now, Like, hey, they got themselves a little bit of a deal going on. We'll let them work it out though. Dude, But dude, we had fun on the trip to Florida. It was like it was a lot of positives. There was one day in particular that you guys didn't get to film, so there was a there was a hurricane coming through like not really Florida, but it was like there's gonna be wins like forty mile an hour or no, like sixty mine hour wins. Right. It was greade too. It got leveled up two grade two whatever that is for hurricanes. I'm kind of tripping. I've never been in a hurricane before. We are all kind of like this is kind of crazy, but everybody down in Florida doesn't give a shit Like that's kind of like that's a regular fucking life for them. Oh it's October, hurricanes are coming like that's like their life. So I tell the boys, I'm like, hey, do you guys want to just come stay? Apparently Porta Fino, the place I was Santa, has been through a dozen of these things, super safe, Like you guys want to just stay at the spot, and like, no, it's fine, we'll stay at our place. They were staying at a place called like surfing sandals, So you know, it's like a one star yea, a little deal. If they don't even get the confident with the breakfast something like that thing's found thea the little mini boxes of cereal exactly, and they don't even get the milk. It's a bad little deal. So I don't take any pill. It was like literally less than twenty four hours after I got surgery, and so I got my wife, my two kids, my mother in law, and my foam mom and I'm like, okay, a shit goes down. I got to be able to handle myself because they're taking care of each other. So I'm not going to take any pills or anything like that because I don't want to be you know, fucked up, can't move, and they also have to help me out. So I'm dying that night, sure not four am hits. There's an alarm going off, please like, please evacuate the building immediately, and it's like during the hurricane, and I'm like I have to fucking do and they say, don't use the elevators because I'm like, fun, I'm gona use the others. I don't use elevators. Please evacuate the building immediately, like this is not a test, blah blah blah blah. So I literally still have I have blisters on my hands. I don't know if you can zoom in on that A Garrett and Jackport, these four guys have heard this story. I have fucking so many times. I was so sick a bit. I literally went down the stairs, ten flights of stairs on my hands, like holding onto the railings, twenty four hours at of surgery, and I tried to evacuate the id to evacuate the building. I didn't hear this story, bro, And I got like shit hanging off. I got like tubes in my knee draining out the fluid. I have my knees like I have like the brace that was on earlier. Like I don't know how to use crutches yet they should have. They should tell you how I did with crutches. It was I legitif I just know eny of the use crutches. I thought you literally swing yourself with crutches. I know it's like more of like a guided stepping thing. So I'm like, fuck crutches. I left the crutches behind. I get down the stairs. My hands are bleeding, and I'm like I get down. I'm on the second floor. I go from ten to two and then all of a sudden, there's a over the intercom. Someone goes, uh, never mind, that was a false alarm, Like, not a big deal. I'm dude, I'm so fucking mad at this point.
Speaker 2: Did you just crash on the little ho till I'll be couch at that point? No, I went, I went.
Speaker 1: I just gotta last two steps. I finished those last two steps, went to the elevator, fucking pressed it into the elevator came and here's the thing. I don't know what it is with you being fucking injured. I don't know what the fucking deal is. The elevator always shows up. It's the farthest fucking one away, all right. There's it's been windy, so there's some sand laying around. Who slips? Not my mom, not fucking miss Tanna, not tailing, not my two kids and my three year old who's still learning to walk. Really well, fucking I slip, and what do I do?
Speaker 3: Don't worry?
Speaker 1: My braceleg catches me more mad than you've ever been in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Dude, few me at the fucking mouth. You laying on the ground no, I know.
Speaker 1: It was like one of those slips, like.
Speaker 2: When you're saying everybody kind of just puts their hand, like hand, are you all right?
Speaker 1: Are you all right? Everyone's like putting their hands on you. I'm like, I'm fine. Fucking swing crutching myself because my because Miss Tanna brought the crushes. Swing crutching myself to the elevator, fucking pressed one. Don't stay in the middle because I'm a dumbass. The farthest one goes have to get on that elevator.
Speaker 2: Did you make it before the doors closed? Oh?
Speaker 1: I made it. They held it for me. It's like closing. He's like, so I get there, we get up. I'm dude, I'm so mad. I just literally went and I think the best possible thing. I'm so mad, in so much pain, I Lily just go lay down and go to bed. I'm fucking the days over for me. Four am. A couple hours later, the boys show up. Take me money in the bank.
Speaker 2: Did you cry yourself to sleep? No?
Speaker 1: It was hot though I was hot, and I was like, I don't want to take pills. If I take pills now that I'm gonna be loopy for my stuff. In four hours. Like, so I'm in pain, laying in bed. I had a piss jug next to me because I'm supposed to get up the pee. So I'm like leaning over, pissing on myself. Can't shower for thirteen days, and you know how you kind of check yourself all the time. I checked myself every day and it never got better until I got home, no joke, and they had that. I had the due wipe shower, the dude wipe shower wipes. Yeah, and I wet myself down. It was a lifesaver, dude, and I want myself down every single day. I felt a lot better because at one point, I was like five six days into this thing with Jack and Garrett, and I don't know these cats like that, you know what I'm saying. It's not like it's you where I'm like, fuck, I'll I'll ship myself in front of you, and I'm comfortable enough for you and me to be like we're gonna work through this together. Maybe you'll wipe me up a little bit. I don't know. Garrett, Jack l like that up to that point. Yeah, So I'm literally like kind of like insecure, Like yo, I'm like stinking am I s thinking other than other than the alarm. And when we were getting on the highway on October thirty first, which is the most actually the most depressing day I had Steve Town my sail. It was a very depressing day, which I don't know if I need to go to that. We're getting into the hot We're going on the highway. Some slap dick in Florida's putting up Christmas lights and we love Halloween. On Halloween on the peak of the peak of Spootober and we rolled on the windows just started absolutely berating this guy. And the thing is we were yelling at him. The dude looked up like he knew. Like he looked up at us and was like fuck Like when home told his what wefef told you didn't know? Yeah, and I told you somebody would fucking yell at me sure enough.
Speaker 2: So that's depressing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Florida was a bit of a deal. Andrew's institute, Tyler, he was a stud. Am I missing anything.
Speaker 2: Boys well was circling it back because you were giving them around of applause for helping you out. That's where you're ultimately going with that, because they that big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've done a really good job so on that now, good job, good.
Speaker 2: Job Jack and Garrett.
Speaker 1: They have. As soon as they figure out their differences between the two of them, we're going to be a lot better.
Speaker 2: I feel awkward for you guys.
Speaker 1: Why, I mean they just got to talk about it. Yeah, no, they actually got nothing going to I try to put a little void them all the time, but nothing. Well, they got a friendship kind of like they they have like the beginning.
Speaker 2: Friendship that we had in the beginning. Yeah, they've noticed.
Speaker 1: Her longer though that they don't have the quality we have, right like you and I have worked through some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, HIGs and low. Speaking of highs and lows, would you say that was your lowest point so far with the A C L What Like.
Speaker 1: Hey, honestly, there was one day I was like kind of like but her, I didn't get I didn't eat in the morning and I went to do my treatment. I was like super hungry, hading shit in three days and so that was a pretty litt moment. But for the most part, this has been a pretty positive like deal.
Speaker 2: Because when we did the ACL diaries, that was before you got your surgery. Yeah, so how's like your mental and how's like, how's how's the ship been? Cents youre surgery, you still feel like you're in the same headspace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I feel I feel like super I'm super positive about this whole thing because like just because like my knee is the only thing that doesn't work right right now. Everything else, Like I got to work out the last two days and I'm like, it's like it's so nice.
Speaker 2: You're like excited.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I mean I'm not really doing much. I'm like doing some bandwork and I'm doing like flies, like just feel good, look good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I know, like I have all in November, December, and January, like when usually your body would be getting beat down from the season and then you're gonna have to recover from that. I have those three months, those three months plus the whole off season. I'm gonna come back better than I've ever in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Hey, after these a couple first called months, you're gonna look like an influencer on Instagram. All upper body, no legs. You're gonna look good.
Speaker 1: I'm two eighty six right now, lost over twenty pounds and it's been what this is fifteen days since surgery.
Speaker 2: I just don't eat a lot of calories.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even need carbs. I'm like the dude from UH. I thought I had a carp since ten some ship.
Speaker 2: You want to touch this ship? But yeah, like Jerry hasn't really shown up that much. But uh, explain to Jerry, explain why your name is Jerry.
Speaker 1: Jerry is at my alter ego. He's instead of me, Taylor Lewan getting sad it is Jerry. And so Jerry's life. He used to go to Sandsbury and stuff like that. It's like a costco in England. And he slipped and he fell, and he shooed the Sansbury and made made a bunch of money on it. And he realized, oh, if I can go, if I go to America, I can that can make a living out of this without ever having to work. So he goes to a costco in Nashville, Tennessee, and he slipped and fell and he hurt his right knee towards a cl and so now he's depressed to realize he's not human anymore. Like he's he's not like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've created a whole story. He has like I think you told this one in the a CL Diaries, but now it's in here. Listen to this, listens to the story like, yeah, you gotta make it. You can make it.
Speaker 1: Her like Taylor wan is fine, My mentals is great because Jerry takes the brunt of everything. Fun fact, Taylor fucking hates Jerry. I have not can't stand Jerry Taylor now face Simon.
Speaker 2: He'll do the Jerry stuff like for several minutes, yeah, which is more, and then he'll get done, you know. I'm like laughing, like yeah, and then I'm like, can I ask you something? I'm like, how's Taylor like Jerry? And then in the background, I fucking hate him because Jerry me.
Speaker 1: Me, Jerry and Taylor have been in arguments before where Jerry said some mean Oh wait wait wait time the FU say that I happened. Give them Mike to Jacker Garrett because this just fucking happened.
Speaker 2: Wait, hang on, say that again. You said Jerry, Taylor and Taylor.
Speaker 1: Have all gotten fights. Gary, go ahead, like you were there for that, right, don't get along like like Taylor and Jerry get along. I understand Jerry, yeah, but like Jerry doesn't understand why Taylor's mean to him, and Taylor's mean to Jerry, but she's nice to me. So I sometimes have to be the mediator between Jerry and and Taylor. Yeah, and sometimes Jerry says some mean shit. He said to mean shit that one day.
Speaker 2: Yo, Hey, could you imagine because you just know Taylor is so committed that he's not gonna deviate from what's happening, and it's it's almost like one of those things the doors like, hey, look, I'm gonna fucking go to the other room.
Speaker 1: Almost went to the other room that one day. It was a toughie. It was a toughie. I just sit down Jerry and talked to him myself for a little bit. It was tough. Talon's walked in on me and Jerry talking before.
Speaker 2: We need to have somebody like while you're doing it, you're like sitting sitting in your chair with the TV on and you're just going back and forth Taylor and Jerry, and then someone just like slide a camera in the room and just barely poke it out and film me the whole time.
Speaker 1: It was like a but I think because Jerry like, I'm I'm cool, Like the only time I'm sad is when Jerry's around.
Speaker 2: So Taylor's never sad.
Speaker 1: No, I'm never sad because for Taylor's no bad days, because no bad days. Jerry has the bad days. Jerry, well, he bad moments. He just realize he's not super human anymore. Like he's kind of he was very similar to Taylor, but then he without the work.
Speaker 2: He seems like more of a glass half empty kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think now because he hurt his knee. Yeah, now, if I heard my knee, i'd be upset too. I didn't hurt Ny. Jerry heard of Jerry.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want me to explain it again?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, So what's the what's the usual timeline, average timeline for uh over?
Speaker 1: I talked to Dobson and he said that when Sue and Dominic and Sue Dobson is a straight coach at Vanderbilt. Absolutely loved Dobson. He was your string coach at Nebraska. That's how I met Dobson. He never facetiming because that's the only way we talk now, like he I won't answer his phone calls and face He.
Speaker 2: Gets so mad when you don't get back to him. He'll like talk to me and I'm like, yeah, you should hit him up. And you know he'd love to hear from me. He's like, I hit him up all the time. I don't hear anohing back from Yeah. But because he gets a little he gets a little sensitive.
Speaker 1: But legitimately, the only people I really like text back consistently is Tailing you and now Garrett Jack, mostly because they're helping me and you need and Jack like my only friends in Nashville because you have to work.
Speaker 2: What about Cory and Dennis and our little Brad. Yeah, I know we don't only like chill like that.
Speaker 1: You too late. I want to wake up. I want to get sleep because I need to recover. But the recovery, I was talking to Dobson and now Dominic and Sue tore his a c L had a partial tear in his a CL. The first couple of days Dobson was there as the string coach. He did like a handball thing and do we have to call is camon?
Speaker 2: No, No, we do like an They did like a.
Speaker 1: Handball thing, and I guess like Sue had a partial tear from the season that Dobson didn't know about and he fully tore it. Yeah, so Sue got cleared for activities after four months. So my goal is to be My goal is to beat four months, which I will. I'll beat that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna beat four months, and it's gonna be insane. What is your usual recovery for nine months? Sometimes it could take people up to a year.
Speaker 1: Two. Well, they say it's not fully healed for two years. So the first year you go back, it's like, yeah, you're kind of well living on a prayer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I know a lot of those dudes with these too. It's like it's like trusting when you ever you are cleared, it's like believing that your nique And.
Speaker 1: Can I literally go and try to stop on this like they used to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Well.
Speaker 1: Anna Hartman, the lady that is like super helpful. She's the movement rev she started that company and she does like she comes in flogs from San Diego during the season. It helps me and she's unbelievable. She says, like there's like a neurological thing when your brain, like your brain obviously like has receptors that go like if I were to roll my ankle, Like, if you hurt your ankle bad enough, your brain will fog up that area because it's trying to protect it, so lets the inflammation go there, and it kind of fogs up the reaction time of the ankle. And they say, like when you hurt your other knee or then the same knee again, a lot of times it has to do with that your brain not reacting fast enough for telling your knee to bend or do this fast enough. So she's we were talking about that on the car ride earlier. She drives slower than shit too, so I was actually dying in the car with my knee bent. But I love her to death. But like, honestly, there hasn't been like that many lows. Like there has been lows, but everything, like logically I can talk myself out of because like the team's doing well. I'm still I'm stoked to see, like the the boys are doing well, Like this is the best record that I would have ever had if I was like playing consistently, that's awesome. Yeah, so that's good. Like if the team in the ship, I'd be like fucked. I really hold a lot a lot of people down. But like they're doing well, like every day, like the knee gets better.
Speaker 2: Ever, you are you rehabbing now? Like have you already rehab and everything? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like like I said, like I can get my knee, I can bend past ninety, which you're not really supposed to because I have a small moniscus. I can put full weight on it. I can legit walk. Yeah, I can walk backwards, walk forwards. I'm doing balancing stuff on it now. I did lake press today. If I want thirty five for ten on just this leg really so yeah, so things are like actually going really well. I'm I'm like causeing kind of too well where I know there's gonna be like that fucking little bit of turbulence coming up soon which always happened. But like I get to look, I get to work out with luquish send like I said, the last two days being able to go work out at eight am and then tend there to go to rehab and then have Anna later in the afternoon, like my days fully geared towards like how do I get better? And so like once I now that I have like working and I'm not like getting prehab for surgery, I'm not doing X, Y, and Z like it's it's super like a positive feeling. To be able to feel myself getting better every single day.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I like the atrophy of losing so much weight. I look in the mirror. I have no like muscle tone or anything, but it's been fucking melting in a couch for two weeks and it's nice to like kind of fucking sit there, like, okay, al right, I can feel a little ab in there, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, looking like a tight end looking I posted that, uh posted b uh how it's going and how it started out it's going, and people were people were talking about they're like Taylor looking like a tight end skipping leg day stuff like that.
Speaker 1: People, people, I tell you what, don't sleep on these things. Bro. They're fucking small, but they're.
Speaker 2: They work hard.
Speaker 1: They work work hard, little pistons. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, but yeah, so shit's going good, dude, what about you?
Speaker 2: Like fucking hang on before we do let's uh, you know, we gotta do. We got to do an ad read Yep, that's right, we have to. So let's hear from more fucking adds for a second time to give a special little shout out to our special little brand Cuts Clothing. Have you been looking at all of the flashy designer clothes, the overly specific gadgets, or the trending toys out there on the internet Instagram. They're trying to put everything in front of your face. Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales are out of control, and it's time to get back to the basics. Cuts Clothing makes the absolute best shirts, polos, and hoodies that combine a classic look with a modern fabric. Everything Cuts offers is made to last in style, to wear anywhere, so you can stay comfortable, from Zoom meetings to our Fresco restaurant dates, them nice high end steakhouse dates. Cuts Clothing needs to be on your back. The fit fabric and function. Cuts started out in twenty sixteen by making what GQ calls the only shirt worth wearing. It's athletic, Taylor looking fit is perfect for work, like I said, a steak dinner, and everything in between. They're custom engineered, wrinkle free, pica pro fabric can only be described as buttery soft. Shopping by Cut makes it so easy to find that you have your perfect shirt in your hands. That you can put on your body. A great mix of long sleeves, short sleeves, collars, cuts, and colors will have you ready for any situation. Skip the gimmicks this saving season. Pick up the quality minimalist minimalist clothes. Your favorite athletes, entrepreneurs, and even podcast hosts are upgrading too. That's the boys. The boys are wearing Cuts Clothing Shopcutsclothing dot Com between November eleventh and December first to save thirty percent sit wide. I almost at statewide, thirty percent sight wide. That's thirty percent off everything with no code required. Just go to Cuts Clothing dots between November eleventh at six am Pacific to December first at ten PMS at ten pm Pacific, Cuts Clothing dot Com the only shirt worth wearing, but.
Speaker 1: A perfect transition, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what about you? So since I've gotten hurt, things haven't been so hot for the boy either. A couple of weeks went by, got dicey? Yeah wait wait a week happened, right, and then.
Speaker 1: Week five I got hurt, and week after you text me before I got surgery, and like yo, I got cut. I guess surgery like you got cut?
Speaker 2: Week six or whatever right after week six, So would you like take because I tried. I tried calling you like right when they right when they called. So I was in my house. Yeah, it was around like two pm. I got a call from the six one five number. I didn't have it in my phone, so I didn't answer. And then I checked it. You know how you can message and see if like maybe I've texted with this number before. Yeah, I checked it and I saw somebody from the Titans facility. So my oh dang, So I called Ben.
Speaker 1: Was Matt Miller?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't Man. It wasn't man. Matt would have probably had a tough time.
Speaker 1: Matt would have had a hard time.
Speaker 2: I would have had a tough time. And he's like, you know, hey, will you have the facility? And I'm literally thinking in my head like it's all like starting to process. I'm like, yo, is this happening? And I was like, no, it's it's two pm. Why would I be at the facility? Can you come in, grab your uh, grab your connects on your little GPS trackers so they can track you for like the COVID stuff. And he's like, I can come up to John's office.
Speaker 1: So immediately I knew.
Speaker 2: I said, okay, cool, like just casual hot. Uh hung on the focus. I was about to get in the showered. I'm just standing there naked. I'm just standing there, and I was like, uh shit, yo, am I gonna get cut. I'm like just thinking, oh, you're just thinking all these different things. I'm like, there's no way, There's no way. And I'm like, but maybe there is. Because I was like, I had a couple tackles on punt the game before I had. I got in on uh, I sumped in on defense like in the game him and I was like, and I plated, fine, we did give up that. We did give up that punt that gashed us. But I'm thinking, like, you're just taking all these different situations. I get in the car, I'm driving, I I tell charl I'm like, hey, I think I'm about to get released. I'll keep you updated because she was working.
Speaker 1: How does how does Charlie react to that? Did she even get back to you before you got before you went in to the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think yeah, she texted. She's like, uh you know, oh my god, are you serious. She's like, keep me updated. Then that's why I chuck on you. You didn't answer. I hit up Taylor, and I'm like, didn I hit up Tailing?
Speaker 1: You might have because Taylor, I think Taylor told me, yeah.
Speaker 2: What I went to. I went to his office. I go up. You know, it was super casual. Your heart's just racing. I walk up the stairs and I'm like out of breath for whatever read. I could just feel my horse heart's just pounding. Dude, and I sit down. It's like, man, Helva, you guys fought your ass to come back and stuff because we like, uh, after this Steelers game. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys fought your ass to come back. I'm like yeah, And he's like, you know, we wanna we want to swap a couple guys and you know, so we're gonna release you and if you you know, if you're up for it, we'd like to get you back on on practice squad. And I'm just sitting there and minds you. I have my mask on so he can't like see me like breathing heavy or nothing. I'm like, hold, I'm like trying to daze or breathe and whole like try to call my breathing because when I'm responding to him, I don't want to sound like I'm panting, and I'm like all right, and you know I handle it professional that stuff. I'm you just don't know what to think in your mind. And he's like, uh, we do, we do want you back though and stuff, and you know, I know it sucks. Blah blah blah. It's got to be hard, Like hindsight, it's gotta be tough, just like cutting guys, like guys coming in your office to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an snl S get about that where they're fucking like the no, it's mad TV, Like a person's a really hard time cutting somebody and by the tenth person like hey, like eating Chinese fegu're fucking You're done, and like they're kind of just going after a while. Kind of yeah, I feel like I keep going.
Speaker 2: And then I go across the hall shake, shake your up, saying go across all the van. He's like, hey, so we good with the plan and I was like, no, I'm gonna call my agent first.
Speaker 1: Vin. I bet catches the brun of ship for sure, because John's like breaks the news and you're kind of shock. Yeah, and then Vin's the first person to talk to you after you're like, shut the fuck up, like I'm gonna I'm gonna come awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they're they're for Yeah, they're awesome.
Speaker 1: John's a great dude, Vin's a great They we have a good we have a good upstairs. Yeah, relative to like the man versus you know, the player. Yeah, and then I go down. I got to see Todd to kind of sign the waiver and stuff where they now were there dudes in the training room when you were signing the waiver?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were a couple of just had to suck because you're the paper. Yeah, you're like you're walking you're walking with like the the Grim Reaper and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who was and uh, who is walking with me?
Speaker 2: Afterwards? I think that that's there's a couple of different people, But Matt was around a couple of those times.
Speaker 1: Around there because he has had to be the Grim.
Speaker 2: And then you know, the boys in the training room like come, you know, they kind of nod up, like you know, like what's up? Like try to say what up to the boy and you're like, yeah, yeah, you just kind of shoot your on Time's office, and you know, you shit signed the thing. And then I went and saw has and you're just like damn. Then you get in your car and you're just so mad. You're like, man, you don't want to do you don't want to do nothing. You know what I'm saying, Well, you went niced off. And then that's when that's when I was able. That's when I talked to you. I was kind of told everybody that I got cut and stuff, and I'm talking to my agent. He was like, you need to get back in there and sign signed to the peace squad, Like what do you? And I'm like yo, I'm like yo, Neil, Like just just let me be pissed off for a minute, Like, let me go home, let me digest this.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes you just want to vent. Yeah, I want to let the vending, the venting machine go say some ridiculous ship that you know doesn't mean anything, right, right, right, right, right effort way too many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just overdo it. I'm like, I know I'm being emotional right now, Like and I know it's business and I gotta this and that and this is the smart move x y Z, but I just want to be pissed off for a little bit. Yeah, He's like the fucking ego thing too. We were sure we were talking. I don't put words in your mouth, but yeah, yeah, we were talking. You're talking about practice squad. Yeah, like you know, your pride hurt, you know what I mean, you go back and you're like you get cut and then you got to go through and then come back and then you're on practice squad. You're like your pride hurt, and you know you're talking about it from like an ego standpoint. You're like, yeah, but you I mean, you had a good little we had a good little conversation. Yeah, but like talking about.
Speaker 1: The conversation because like what like a laughing. A lot of people when things don't go their way, they're more worried about what other people are gonna think about the situation.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what it That's very much what it was. Like. I was concerned, like what you know, going around the building now and then it's like, oh, you know, will zone practice squad now You're just like you're kind of just doing it right. You're kind of just like doing it to yourself and your own mind, like you don't, you know, you just don't. It was tough. It was a shitty day, dude, And I'm just like you know, laying in bed feeling sorry for myself.
Speaker 1: You're like, what was what was worse that day or the next day going in thinking about what the guys gonna say? And then what did the guys say? Because I mean I was obviously wasn't in the building at that point.
Speaker 2: I think after talking to Charro, having our FaceTime, talking to my agent again and later that night, I was starting to get in a better headspace about it. And then it was more like going in the next day, just getting through that initial first couple guy reaction or response. And then once I did that, like after all the conversations I was having with all you guys, like it was already like I was already trying to move on, Like Okay, how do I embrace this new little role for myself? Like you know you were telling me, you were talking about the camaraderie part and all these different aspects, and I'm like, you know, they're right, Like I you know, what's the worst, Like at the end of the day, I wasn't like playing a shitload of defense, Like you know, you want to be out there contributing, because that's how you feel worse about you. You feel like you can help the team, and you just want to be out there with the boys. You want to be out there on the you know, sideline, giving energy, doing all this fun, you know, doing this stuff, doing whatever role you can. And so I'm like, now my role has shifted. Now how do I make the most of this next role from where I basically started in the very beginning of my career, Because that's why I felt like I was. I was like, I'm going all the way back, I'm taking steps back and being on peace squad. That's all I was telling myself initially anyway. But what's that going over that? Like it's been I've been having a great time now.
Speaker 1: And plus with the guys, like you get this point in the season, you're fucking six seven weeks into the season, nobody cares about what you, like other people are going through. People will focus on what their shit's going through. So someone hears someone like jayon, hey here, Will's on practate squad. Jan's like, man, that sucks. Oh man, I'm sorry, Will, And then it's fucking over because like they got they got their own trying to get paid. He's trying to fucking how can I get this many tackle you're trying to learn a game plan for that week, because every week's a test, right, And so it's kind of like once you once once you figure out the fact that you're not as big of a deal like as you probably thought you were. Sure, it's a it's a it's a load off. It's a huge load off your mind. Like, ain't nobody's gonna think like, oh, Will is less than anything, you know what I'm saying. Right, right, you've still made it eight years in the league, and I mean, I'll let you talk about this, but like what is it financially, because there's a lot of different ways season go. Like for some people when they get hurt, there's a splitting their contract. You don't have a split in your contract, right.
Speaker 2: Well, my contract is terminated now I'm on a practice squad contract.
Speaker 1: So basically still but you still make all the money you would have made throughout the season.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That is that is that.
Speaker 2: That is you're potentially allowed. So what happens is if you're when you're a vested veteran, so if you have three years and three games and so if you have four credited seasons, you're a vested veteran. You get all the benefits of a veteran, like all the NFL stuff blah blah blah blah blah. When you're a vested veteran and you're on a week one roster in the season, you are you are guaranteed your salary no matter what happens. Now, it's not guaranteed, like you still get paid week to week like you're on the roster. My contract got terminated. But a vested veteran, a vet, one time in their career, they're allowed during the January like termination pay period, file for termination pay. You're allowed to do that one time in your career as a veteran. Yeah, so myself, when January comes, you, you know, weigh all the options, weigh all the options, and you either follow for termination pay or you think, in your mind, is there going to be another opportunity to get termination paid later on in your career. So that's basically what guys do, a majority of guys, basically everybody does it and takes it. Yeah, right, And that's what all the boys around the league call referred to as double dipping because they get their salary and now you get the peace squad money. And if a team were to activate me or if I get you know, on the active roster, you can go to start making right. Yes' because I'm on peace squad and I'm basically, you know, a free agent, or I can get picked up. I'm not a free agent, but you know what I mean, you're basically you.
Speaker 1: Can be picked up by any other team, but you're still making uh some sort of check week to week.
Speaker 2: Correct, It's just not it's correct. So so say the Colts picked me up. So best case scenario, it's all money. Colts pick me up. Next week, I would go from a money this is financially, I would start getting a new minimum contract. I would start getting a new contract with the Colts organization. Then January comes around, I can file for termination pay because the tie is terminated my contract in the middle of the year. And then that's where you get both salaries. So you know, financially, winning would be as much as twice as much. Uh, you know, you would get that pro rated you get that pro rated rate. So say like Colts brought me on for a million dollars, I would get that you know what, however, many weeks are left, I would get that pro radio about five hundred thousand, correct, because I have yeah, half the seasons left, so you'd get like five hundred thousand plus the first the whole contract from what the Titans page. And I mean so yeah, I mean financially, this is the best bet. If you're in a you kind of say I do file for the termination pay. I am getting I got You know, you get demoted, but you're getting you can financially have better get.
Speaker 1: Now, what what would be a reason why you wouldn't file for termination pay?
Speaker 2: Say, I guess the scenario. I'm trying to put it paan a scenario to where it would happen for like, say myself, Let's just say the Titans reactivated me again, and I would get a new contract with the Titans, and I just completely go out of my mind and ball out to where I earn a three year, fifteen million dollar deal. I would have to make this. I would have to choose in the January timeframe that hey, I'm probably gonna get a huge contract. Let's not file for this termination pay. Because let's say I signed a huge deal like say Vic. Let's just say Vic Beasley, say I sign a deal like Vic, Yeah, and I get nine million dollars and then say I get cut in the middle of the year. Next year, I would get cut and now I would be able to get file for that termination pay on nine million dollars not a minimum here deal. So it's like I would have to think in my mind that I'm going to get a huge deal to where it's like, don't waste your termination pay on this year? Would you want to waste your termination pay on like, oh something where you're gonna get money or last years year content like Vic is going to probably I would assume file for termination pay some collect his Yeah, he's going to collect all his money that the Titans owed him.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: But that's how termination pay works.
Speaker 1: This is a side note. I know, we like we're talking about football, can be really hairy on this podcast, especially during the season. But I think when we watched the game this past week against the Bears, how well our defensive line did, I think says a lot about like when you're a team guy and you do what the coaches tell you to do, Like, look how well our defensive guys did with quote unquote like lesser name guys, you take Vic, you take Vic out? You know, I don't know defense, So I don't know, like if it was doing what we're supposed to do, obviously he wasn't doing supposed to do. He got cut Like John and Rabes don't play like that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they had to have a very tough conversation about it, because you financially a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know there's a lot of people in Nashville that are really mad about the situation. I know we gotta be careful and and but I think like it's a it shows a lot about shows a lot about Rabel and this defense, like when dudes do do their job. Look how successful they were this past week in which they showed more success this past week than they have the whole entire season.
Speaker 2: And to just swallow the pill, like, hey it didn't you know we may the mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well well John, I had to come a couple a couple of conversations with John in the past, just him and I And John's not above saying when he's made a mistake or not, like which is really cool because I think a lot of times like we'll ce why a cover your ass a little bit? Yeah, coaches want to blame this or blame that, and and Rabel and John are very much not like that, which is a refreshing. Don't worry. They got their own things. Rabel's got his own ship. He's a lot of like he's he loves Will, he loves calling out Will in the team meetings.
Speaker 2: But he was talking to me. Uh, he pulled me. Uh, I was telling you about the joke yesterday. He's like, what hot takes you got? What hot takes you got? I kind of lean back is early in the morning. I was like, what's up. He's like, what kind of hot takes you got? You've been on I see you've been on active on Twitter. And I was like, yeah, you know, I just just enjoying myself. Yeah, he raises he's got to defend himself one guy. But living in a Tier three world, he says, his wife Jen checks to which is he's full of it. You never know. We'll give him the benefit of the Dallas because again I still got to walk in that buildings.
Speaker 1: Were sitting in a meeting next year in August with this coming up.
Speaker 2: Rams.
Speaker 1: I know you love the boys, I know you love watching all this shit, and he's like, you know, just be careful.
Speaker 2: You know life tweeting during the game and stuff like that, and you know, it's kind of like a thing like you never want to, you know, do anything they like that could potentially hurt the team, which I totally get. I do my best to make it celebratory around any kind of big play that a guy has or something like that, which, by the way, I thought of a great idea.
Speaker 1: Let's hear that after the buckhast.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think it's a solid idea because it's gonna come out after the game happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But this episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to you by Georgia Boot, the world's most comfortable boot. Georgia Boot is America's hardest working boot. For eighty years, George has been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. Georgia Boots makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take them boys off. I like looking good even when I'm working. The boy stays booted up. These boots will hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort. The winter months are coming to head Boys. It's gonna be snowing out there, You're gonna be needing stuff to walk around in. You don't want your socks and get all soaky and wet, and these boots are where you need to go. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are wildly comfortable at a price you can afford. Every time I wear these bad boys, people ask AYO comp where you get them things from it? I gotta tell them, I got to look at them. I gotta say, hey, Georgia Boot. Go to georgiaboot dot com. I'll tell you the code here in a second. But whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling out with your friends, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Georgia Boot offers the best working boots, wedges, and loggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip sole, They've got everything. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That's Georgia Boot dot com. Use code busting for twenty percent off. AJ his name being Arthur wan, We've been doing this funny thing where like Derek's middle name is Lamar.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're doing you doing the idea right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say it. I want to say I'm excited about because it's Star Wars team. It came to my mind when I was going and getting to go back to come to the to come to the pod.
Speaker 1: And uh, they're like joking, I Willy, Earl Willy.
Speaker 2: You know, people get fascinated calling me Earl, Willy Earl because Derek found out my middle name is Earl. His middle name's Lamar. And I'm like, Okay, yours isn't that much better than.
Speaker 1: Mamar's a much better name like yours.
Speaker 2: The Earl's a very just He's right, it's way better Lamar. Like when I say the word lamar right now, I think of two things. A play Lamar have and also Lamar Jackson. Right, you're right, you're right. He's got a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you think, Earl? I think this due's missing teeth and probably has a Confederate flag on his truck.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Hey, take it. I mean, Earl, You're right of one of those things. Before about the team.
Speaker 1: My my name is Curtis. Like that, dude, I'm like in a yacht club some bullshit. Yeah, you're in the collar shirt and some loafers. Yeah, I think myself.
Speaker 2: But what about one Arthur One? I love yeah, yeah, you love it. I'm about it. I think Juan's a great name. But anyway, so they're you know, joking back and forth and stuff like that. Yes, you're you're very much. You're very much. But Obi Wan Kenoby phenomena one of the best Jedi'd ever lived Star Wars. Obi Wan Kenoby, Arthur one, Kenoby, pull up, obi Wan Kenobi. It will make more sense here in a second. Taylor is not a Star Wars guy.
Speaker 1: For I'm living with you right now.
Speaker 2: And uh, who are you guys Star Wars? Star Wars boys? Not familiar you are, Josh, Josh? Shut up? I always, I can always, ill always believe about the galaxy in the universe. Pull up young, type in type in a young Obi Wan Kenobi. Put young in front of that Obi Wan. I'm excited, dude. I'm telling you, I think this is gonna big. Remember that, Remember that issue we said click on the one in the far right corner, far right corner.
Speaker 1: This seems kind of a bit of a fucker.
Speaker 2: Do you see what's hanging off of his head? Oh, the little dangler Obi wan Kenobi, Arthur one Kenobi, and they have a little little rat tails hanging from their head. So when Arthur when Aj when he scores, we gotta tweet out we got a photoshop him on a Jedi's body with the lightsaber Arthur one Kenobi. And then I think a celebration. Sorry, sorry, sorry, And then I think celebration wise, you do a force push or a force choke after a touchdown, you need somebody else. I've already told dB, but AJ needs to come up and do the force choke and dB needs to be lifted like he's getting choked. Does Aj?
Speaker 1: Does AJ watch the Star Wars? He's a huge fan?
Speaker 2: Hey no, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I had I had the school in without the context of what you just explained. Would people get that, Yes, absolutely, the Star Wars joke. You look at that and be like Obi Kwan Kenobi and he racktail just like, hey, j does would you think that.
Speaker 2: We'll put the side by side. It'll people will get it and check this out. Check check out why this works. The Mandalorian Season two just dropped. I think I sponsored this podcast, you guys, Mandalorian, I think I sponsored this podcast. It's it's a Disney plus shit and no free shot outs. Okay, no free shout outs to the Mandalorian. But Star Wars is hot. There's pockets each year where something new drops. Hey, I you know how Big Wars saying yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Men alone in the first season.
Speaker 2: I'm sure all of it was it awesome, Yes, it was incredible, But you got all this going on. I guess what I'm saying is like, we've created something that's gonna be I think immaculate.
Speaker 1: So you all right, so you think the immaculate idea you've had that's going to blast us into a galaxy far far away.
Speaker 2: You see what I did there?
Speaker 1: I need that immaculate thing. Well, it's about to turn. So this whole well, stay with me. This fucking trajectory you're looking at is going to be the photoshop face of Obi Kwan Kenobe on our Twitter feed. And that's gonna be the thing that people fucking transition us into the into the galaxy far far away. So and people are gonna people are gonna be so invested that they're gonna be like, oh my god, the rat tail. Also that we can barely see falling off the corner that probably got cut up a little bit on the photoshop. And Arthur's face if he's got the rat tail too, even though you can't see the back of his head on this picture that they posted. That is the thing that's going to send us into a galaxy far far.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna take AJ celebrity and fan them to the next level.
Speaker 1: So AJ is not a Star Wars fan. No, but we're going to do the celebration or not yet. I haven't talked about hear you say that, make make fun of you and then laugh.
Speaker 2: I was trying to tell him. He kept saying, Hey, understand me. You know how he is. Yeah, I understand me. He's like, no, no horse play. I don't do horseplay. I'm about a j I'm not trying to horseplay. Yeah, let's get yeah, call him. This is great. But I here, guys, picture this Thursday night. You guys are listen to this and you're gonna know if he scored or had a big player or not. And you're gonna know if it already happened. But when he makes a big play or say a touchdown, we'll just say touch him, but big catch. Something like that. I'm gonna just tweet from one of you guys whoever does the artwork his face on a Jedi's body, and it's gonna say and I'm just gonna put Arthur one Kenobi, and I think it's gonna be a banger. That's what I think. I think it's gonna be a banger. So with you, you know how much I love my Star Wars. The first Christmas Tale and I had together, Hey, did.
Speaker 1: You the first person I've ever called my own teammate that didn't answer?
Speaker 2: Did you hear what I said? Our first Christmas together Daylen and I was first Christmas together. His gift to me was a bunch of like Star Wars stuff, a Star Wars waffle maker, a Darth Va or waffle maker, a Yoda ornament. I'm a big Star Wars guy, big baby Yoda guy, everything Star Wars. And when I was walking and picking up my lemon pepper wings from the cafeteria, and I thought to myself, the young Obi wan Kenobi because I kept calling him Arthur one Kenobi and he was getting like, hey, I'm not horse playing. I'm like, listen, you don't understand how this is actually cool. Then when I realized that the young Obi Wan had the little rat tail cancel Christmas game over, like, we just found something that again, I think we're going next level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what if that's the thing, it takes us into the next atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Maybe not us, but when we're promoting the we're promoting AJ. Yeah that we can promote AJ by saying good job AJ.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I feel like that is that. But around the same exact people who hear this and their Star Wars, they're going to cook to the game because when A scores, I hope he posts that, it's not going to have hardly as much traction as you think.
Speaker 2: I think so, Hey, I think so.
Speaker 1: Unless I don't think so, unless he put unless like Alex puts like I'm going to do it during the emotion you think this picture gives you? This is uh, you know what I'm saying, there's some ship like that.
Speaker 2: The point of this was Vrabel was talking to me about tweeting during the game and when he scores and I and I celebrate a teammate scoring and it's aj I'm just gonna put Arthur one Kenobi and it's gonna be the photo of him as a Jedi.
Speaker 1: And I think it's how many retweets over? Under fifty over? What do you guys think? Hey, it's what do you guys think?
Speaker 2: It's not like you have to put your name on it and it's gonna be man.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm tweeting it. You do over fifty for sure? Easy? What are you saying? Josh?
Speaker 2: Josh knows because Josh Josh is gonna Josh already thinks like that's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: You guys are star wars Ki. There are six people on this bus and you and Josh have hit it. That means you've hit what what's one sixth I know.
Speaker 2: I'm getting one retweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get too. I'm gonna retweet it too.
Speaker 2: Oh, appreciate it, That's what I'm saying. I need that energy like I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, I thought on enthusiasm too. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm with I know.
Speaker 2: I wish you were a Star Wars guy. I know you're not, and I know it's like you have something to get Star Wars. I know you don't.
Speaker 1: You're just not like in those our worst Star Trek like I've seen some of the ones.
Speaker 2: I feel like you wish, Like man, I wish I could feel that excitement Will's feeling.
Speaker 1: I get that about other things. I mean, spootober, I fucking I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I was like, I guess I love Halloween. You just introduced me to. But I when I saw your excitement about it, I was like, I want that piece of what he's feeling. I need that inside you.
Speaker 1: You want that inside you.
Speaker 2: I didn't go all the way through it. I didn't go way through with it.
Speaker 1: That pie I want that inside me? Is what you were just say. You didn't say no pause.
Speaker 2: Excitement and enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: One thing we got to talk about to pause. Like, during the football season, a lot of things come up, a lot of things happen. A lot of manly men out there like watching the football games. But there's one thing that also comes out during football season that we can't sleep on, and that's the fucking bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Dude, before we talk about the bachelorette.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the deal. Some shit just went down with the bus We've said it since day one. When you're on the bus, ebbs and flows, all right, ying and yang, Shit's gonna go down, Shit's gonna go up. We don't have to train anymore. Ri ip the fucking train. Listen. It said that we lost all the audio and ship from this podcast, which the only thing that would break our heart. That who got their heartbroken more by hearing that was probably our tier ones. But don't worry. It's all good. It's all worked out. There was almost a fight. There was almost a fight. Boss and Josh were talking over me when I was trying to do shit. I asked if things were okay. Boss looks back and gave me a thumbs up. It's veterans day, so I'm not gonna say shit to him, but thumbs were not up. Thumbs were definitely to the side, like a gladiator.
Speaker 2: Josh do the Josh We looked. Boss looks back and he's like, is everything good? He kind of gives a weird little thumbs up, and then I was like, no, it's not nothing good. What's going on? And Josh said back there, oh, I don't know what happened, like, oh, shit just went down a.
Speaker 1: Shut the ship down. Turns out we lost everything. We got everything back. I don't know how we lost in them recovers fast is the easiest treasure hunt of all time. But somehow, one way or another, we were on the Bachelor, right and if I'm going to put myself out there like this, I want to finish the goddamn thought. All Right, this girl, what's her name? What's the blonde girl's name? Claire?
Speaker 2: Hey, lower your tone? Sorry, lower your tone?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know Claire. All right, we'll just refer to her as the not as good one, but we'll caller Claire to respect for her right now. But she's not a good one. Claire falls in love with this dude named Dale. All right. They don't even show Dale's personality the entire show. Turns out she's so in love she doesn't give any of the other guys a fighting chance. So every time she she's literally the interviewed saying yeah, and I'm talking to these guys like all I can think about is is is day? How much I love Dale? And then this shows the other guy she was just talking to you, like, yeah, I think we had a really good conduction. And I will finds am I getting feelings for her. Yeah, I think that things were going well, like and I've never seen so many ex football players on the batch the right. Also, there's three of them right, there's easy look them up there, you know, Hey, they're all peace squad cats.
Speaker 2: Hey, my thought when we were gonna do the pod, like when it happened a couple of weeks ago, I was like, I just put out that tweet about the party squad guys being on the bats of Rett, Like, should I file for the bats arette? Yeah, Hey, you gotta be on that, which will be mad like I have to because on a practice squad player, Like it's what those guys do, googling.
Speaker 1: Can you be married while doing the bats of are at fucking so? What is her name?
Speaker 2: Claire? We're mad at her?
Speaker 1: Were so Claire can't even let the show developed in a way it needs to do. And I'm sounding contradictory because me, I opposed to my wife in five in five weeks, we got married in two months, Like we're extremely happy, but we're also one on a TV show And Taylor didn't believe her biological Claire had a lot of shit going on with her, all right, and the worst thing about it is Claire will not let Dale talk at all, will not let him finish a fucking sentence. Did you's in the show? Have you watched a last So when they're like so, so Claire ends up yeah, babies, he's like, well I think we might not. I don't know, and he's like then she talks again. But so Claire decides that she wants to be with Dale. Dale proposes, which I think was that episode was hilarious because all these dudes are like, if anybody knows Dale, everyone knows that Dale doesn't want to get married yet, he's not ready to get married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he.
Speaker 1: Goes and proposes it, and I'm like, dude, this is that's the most made up the show's ever been, right there.
Speaker 2: Well, what's tough spot for Dale to be in too, because it's like she wants to call the whole show and just be with Dale and Dale's the winner. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Who hosts the show with Chris Harrison.
Speaker 2: Chris Harrison. He's like he's got to go tell Dale, like, hey, she wants to call it.
Speaker 1: She picks you.
Speaker 2: Now, it's up to you if you're gonna propose to her.
Speaker 1: And the dinner day the dinner date they had before, he was like yeah, Like when she was saying she's falling in love with him, He's like, yeah, I'm really excited. We have so much time to see where this goes. Like I said that like three or four times. Yes, So Dale's not really in this thing. Fast forward to this next episode. All right, well not the most recent episode. Claire leaves. The guys are upset, rightfully, so they should be mad. I totally get they should be mad. But then they bring in some girl named Tayasha Taysha Tysha, Taysha Tysha. She's beautiful, she's like got the she's exotic looking, she's got a gorgeous smile, and she's got a very positive, warm present. These dudes no offense, Claire have just absolutely leveled up. Dude, they're they're so because the ship at first wasn't great.
Speaker 2: Because they're at fucking Lakinta in Resort and Palm Springs, California, and the game's getting called. They've been waiting months because of COVID. They're waiting around. They've been waiting months for this game, all this competition, and it's canceled within like a couple of shows and Dale gets the he just wins it all like he just takes except for Jay. Jason was heartbroken.
Speaker 1: Jason was the football player right the ex Jason is one of the X Bold players.
Speaker 2: He's broken had to go sit down with the Taysha and be like he had to leave. Yeah, like I gotta go because I think I fell in love with Claire.
Speaker 1: And when he left, Tyss like that's a man right there, and I was like, damn, you know what, that is a fucking man. This dude didn't care about being on the show. He just said, I really had feelings for this woman. Now that it's gone, I don't know if I can give you everything I need to go. Good for him, that dude, fucking he done. Taysha won him probably, And the most fucked up thing about the Bachelorette is they have sixteen guys who have been to the absolute ringer and then these dudes get through the damn car wash, their feelings are hurt, and to make matters worse, they bring in four new dudes.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's like it's like they're squatting up at this point, old squad versus new squad, because even Jason.
Speaker 1: On the way out. He's like sticking up for the guys who were there the whole time.
Speaker 2: Right, they're on teams because Spen straight up, why did they add guys?
Speaker 1: They added guys because it's a basic for Tidy season. So there's sixteen and four been cut already, so they brought four new ones in. This dude named Spencer is already a major front runner. Who's a new cat. Oh, he walked in with some thun with some fire, which do you guys scared away? Claire?
Speaker 2: Whoa shit and then goes and does the first impression with their stuff. He gets the first impression Rose dude showed up fifteen minutes ago. Yeah, and it's gonna be a bumpy little row. He's got a little accent to him to them just like he seems.
Speaker 1: Like a he seems like a bit of a bitch, and then he does he will he doesn't seem like a bitch. But like when they were playing in the pool, they had like so during the week. For those of you haven't watched, you should really watch the show. It's like they do group dates and then they do like a one on one and sometimes dudes want group dates. Sometimes dude want one of the ones and then playing like pool basketball. They called it splashball. I used to place pool basketball in high school with my buddies. Yeah, there's no one more violent than me. And I walk like you've ever fucking seen. So a couple of dudes don't like the spencer cat start throwing some bows, cut up his lip a little bit. Yeah, he was acting a little bit like a bitch. After that, a little bit, he just gives some attention. He played it right though, which she did a good job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so.
Speaker 1: Like him and Tysha sit down and she's like, yeah, it seems like the guys are going kind of art. You do you like? Was that like a personal thing? He's like, well, probably with the rose and all that. And then he goes to give her a kiss and he goes, oh, no, my lip and give a little kiss her like right here, just kiss like you got a cold sore cut and even if you kiss on the side, like kiss her on the cheek. What is this right here? Like this is where he's just here. This is the main spot where zis go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck, it's all right, I got the beard, but dude, fucking and then hey, what did Buddy.
Speaker 1: Say to him?
Speaker 2: We called the dude from Detroit. We call guys like you lunch me and the guy said there goes oh okay, he goes what did he say? Like, if you ever uh something about where I came from, but if you ever want to see dudes like you, Yeah, if you ever want to go, let me know, we'll roll or something like that.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: He goes noted, noted, noted, and then ends up getting up walking off and leaving.
Speaker 1: And then tayisho. This is why tey SHA's an absolutely stud love this girl to death.
Speaker 2: They go, they have there's a rose ceremony every week, and she's like, you give out a ceremon of roses.
Speaker 1: In the beginning, lots get cut. Towards the end, one get cut. Slow deaths for everybody except for one. Chris Harrison walks in. She goes, you know what, this week, no one's getting cut. Everyone made it like, shout out to her for letting that ship go down, even though it's probably the producer saying you should. Everyone got a rose, right, everyone got a rose. Everyone move forward, But Spencer's gonna cost some issues.
Speaker 2: We're going to continue to keep you guys updated on the bats are red top too. We enjoyed it. The boys enjoy it. Maybe we'll get Sean Booth in and get his We should get him in and update.
Speaker 1: He says he doesn't watch a show anymore.
Speaker 2: We'll update him. All right, We gotta get to a We gotta call Cam. Yeah we do.
Speaker 1: But if you have any hot takes on the Bachelorette, please let us know via social medias. Don't forget to subscribe and made five stars to my babies. Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls are first zoom on the buses to no one other than mister Cameron Jordan, a pro bowler, Yeah depos, a pro bowler, a dominant defensive end in the NFC South, and possibly Tom Brady's father, the first father ever to be younger by about fifteen years than his actual son. It's a beautiful thing, lais Joel will hey, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: But what's the number one thing he does? He's the host of Trust Levels.
Speaker 1: Podcast host of Trust Level Podcasts. That intro could not have gone worse if I tried even harder. All right, Cam, listen, you guys had a great game last week against Tom Brady. Alright, thirty eight to three. First play the game. You take Tristan Wirf rookie, take him, put him on rollers gates, show him this is how you play the game of football. Put him into the back of tom Brady and swiped him. Could have possibly been a hands of the face, could have been a penalty, but it was not a penalty. Ending up was dominant, the first time tom Brady's ever been swept in his career in divisional games. How do you feel about that? What's what? What's the vibe like in the locker room? Obviously we saw the vibe, but how are you feeling about that?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, we're more excited about control what we can control.
Speaker 3: Right, So, you know they had eight total yards rushing.
Speaker 1: Oh what else? He's got more?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, you know there's plenty of pressures.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like, you know, we were constantly, you know, from the first play on to the last play, we were constantly in his face. You love to see a quarterback get frustrated at his offensive line when he's no longer like looking at the defensive lineman.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, he's right.
Speaker 1: All the things you said were like the most triggering things for me here I'm like, I'm over here in my I'm crawling on my skin. I would hate to be an offensive lineman for Tom right now?
Speaker 2: Would you would it be fair to say that you guys run the NFC South, I.
Speaker 3: Mean three times NFC South champs.
Speaker 4: Some would say, you know, Tampa Bay was the favorite second son, So they're gonna stay right there.
Speaker 3: You know, somebody's you know, we're gonna keep on pressing. I'm gonna wait till the end of the season.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you hear the churps outside the building when they're trying to crown the Buccaneers, and you're just letting them know, Hey, we brought the brooms to the game, like we still run this thing.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, until you get knocked off the mountain, you're still at the top.
Speaker 1: I love it, hey, I tell you, I love the confidence due And I think it was more confidence in your postgame celebration. Who first off, whose camera was that? How does Seally get gone? And Sean Payton and that thing Dan I.
Speaker 2: Saw Sean Payne. What do you guys call that whole light club thing you guys got going on.
Speaker 4: I would say, you know, you know, club Little Saint been going on for about four years now, three And when we.
Speaker 2: Do you say club what club Little Saint, Club, Little Little Saint, Little Santa.
Speaker 3: I think that's what the defense is dubbed. Then, I don't know if it has an official name.
Speaker 1: We've never looked at.
Speaker 2: Hey, that shit is fun to see dude up, seeing Sean Payton get in the mix and mix it up with the boys. How dope is he is a head coach? And having him around. I also see that he retweets every now and then. He pokes his head on social media on Twitter once in a while. The man's battled and whooped COVID and he's dancing in the locker room and Club Little Saints. What is it like to have him as a head coach?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, anybody that's been around Sean knows that he's a challenging, you know coach. He's somebody who is clearly an opposite of minded guy. So luckily I don't have to deal with them unless we're screwing up. Yeah, Like the only time he comes down and really talk to us is if he doesn't like what we're doing, you know, unless.
Speaker 3: Like after a couple of series so if he comes down, you're like, all right, we got tight the fuck up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that like we're on like we're you know, he'll come down. He'll be like, like, as long as you get the ball back fifty plays, you love them all. I'm like, we gonna put up fifty points on.
Speaker 4: Him, and he'll really try and put fifty points on somebody's head, like anybody.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that, though, go for at the end of the game when you're up by twenty four because he can't go for three. That kind of mentality exactly.
Speaker 3: I like that greasy like it.
Speaker 4: It brings the edge to everybody. Like when you're talking, you got a you know, a head coach talking greasy too. Players on the field. Yeah, yeah, we're coming at too, number twenty three every day.
Speaker 1: Make sure to look up the word greasy when we're done with this interview. We we're way too white on this pie. I have no idea what you up though, dude, dude speaking of greasy or whatever. Different kind of dudes that rewind A couple of years ago, all right, was on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers out there eating w's like there are a whoppers, look ma going viral going viral. That made me uncomfortable. And I love to have Jamis on the podcast to talk about this because it's always been here from a horse's mouth. But he was eating W's two years ago, hang hanging out, putting his full fingers in his mouth, by the way, like that, that's that's in there. Yeah, that's grimy, my friend. But then you go to the celly this past week and he's in there. And you know what I love most about Jamis Winston. He dies in the sword? All right, what happened? A few years later he's on a different team, still in the NFC South and he's none then thanks, what what? What do you say to him?
Speaker 4: He embraced it, you know, like hey, everybody made fun of him until all of a sudden them dubs is actually mean and Winny, yeah, those duves were like the East coastyle, like, oh man, it's a dub.
Speaker 3: Like hell, now it's finally that that way.
Speaker 1: Mean?
Speaker 3: Who is supposed to mean? So now everybody's like, no, they do it too?
Speaker 1: Have you done it? Have you eaten a w That's probably.
Speaker 3: As close as you going to see me eat a dub. I'm not like it's cringeworthy.
Speaker 2: To me, but was it cringeworthy when you see him sneak it in in the uh In club little saying after the game dancing last, but certainly not least with the boys. This support for busting with the boys comes to you from Manscaped jingle Balls all the way to the walls. Fellas, listen up. The best below the belt grooming is Manscaped. They offer precision engineered tools for your cute little family. Jewels. Untrimmed pubes are the thing of the past. It's time to gear up and get yourself to gift the shaving this holiday season, and I'm talking about the complete set called the Manscape Perfect Package three point zero. This thing is gorgeous. It has every little tool that you need to look incredible below the belt. This revolutionary company, Manscape, has redesigned the electric trimmer. They're a lawnmower three point zero. It has a proprietary advanced skin safe technology and it's also waterproof so you can use it in the shower. It's also got a nice little cute led light so you can even turn the lights off and trim that thing. The Lawnmower three point zero comes inside the brand new Perfect Package three point zero, which makes for the perfect gift this holiday season. It's literally everything you need to keep trim cut free and smelling nice down below. And don't use the same trimmer on your face as you do your balls. That's disgusting. My young self used to do it. I don't do it anymore. The Manscape Perfect Package three point zero also includes the Crop Preserver and anti chafing ball deodorant moisturizer smells phenomenal. You already put the odorant on your armpits, why not start putting deodorant on the smelliest part of your body, arguably the most important part of your body. Speaking of sweaty and stinky balls, I'm thankful for their Crop Reviver. This product, along with the Crop Reserver, keeps your balls from sweating, smelling, and sticking to your legs. The Perfect Package will also come with a pair of Manscaped boxers that'll keep your junk feeling fresh all day. It's time to upgrade those overused pairs of boxers that you probably get from Walmart Dollar General. Upgrade them thanks to the Manscaped high performance anti shafing boxers. Tis the season to be jolly to Manscape so get yourself, your dad, your brother and all your friends the best gift of all, the Manscape Perfect Package three point zero. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting at manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off with free shipping at manscape dot com and use code busting. Your balls will thank you Merry Christmas, little balls.
Speaker 3: He embraced it.
Speaker 1: He did embrace You know, when you say no white T's in the club, No, no in W's in the club. I would have told him get your ass out of here with that ship. Dude, that is a little bit ridiculous. The W thing kind of throws me off a little bit. But if he's your teammate, gotta respect. That's what we're here on this podcast all about. We're always for the boys.
Speaker 3: It's always about support. Like you just gotta you know, that's your thing, that's your thing.
Speaker 1: This god, Yeah, that's a bit of a deal right there. Yeah, you got deal.
Speaker 2: So you are now one of the very few very active NFL players with a podcast in Trust Levels Pod. Trust Trust Levels Podcast with your boy mark Ingram phenomenal podcast. You guys have a little nice little star studied guests what's it like stepping into a new spotlight while you're playing and having a podcast like the Trust Levels podcast.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, when you're kicking it with your boys, But there's nothing new. It's not like we're going out of our realm and like talking to you know, Stephen A. Smith or like some basketball guys or you know what. At this point, it's just like what we're doing here, We're just kick There were people that we know on and off the field, so it's not like it's not like awkward vibes like trying to figure out who we are.
Speaker 3: Give you like some straight lay story. I'm kicking it. I'm relaxed, like it's it's all just fresh vibes. Especially when you talk about me and Mark, who you know, played our first eight years together.
Speaker 4: I lived in his house, you know, the first like three weeks of my career in New Orleans because there was a lockout year and I had I didn't have a spot in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was already trained out here, so I like bumped on his couch for three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That doesn't bring anybody closer. I don't know what will question.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's true, true, I'm going on a couch goes a long ways. I tell you what. So what made you guys want to do the podcast now? Because I will?
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to rewind once again to about a year and a half ago, there were there were nobody. There was no active football players doing a podcast, and then two brave men bought a bus and decided to start their own podcast. Active football players start to now there's as far to go as several, which anybody who looks that up is more than three.
Speaker 2: If if you go, if you're going by the standards, when we kind of sit back and look, you got trust levels and to where we feel like the.
Speaker 1: Weekend of Twins also have their podcast too, and yeah they do, but they they.
Speaker 2: Stopped during this they're not doing it during the season. That's what I respect about the Trussels is they're still dropping one a week. They're doing it in season, and the other ones like Russell, I want to say, Kirk might have a podcast, but they're under their umbrella of the organization and they're like doing it with the organization.
Speaker 1: People do that all the time. I don't know if the Saints do that, but but the Titans used to have like a radio show. They do like a one hour thing. It's it's like, yeah, questions and it's kind of cheese like sitting there. The Titans did that. I did that my second year, and it's I love this because it's more raw, it's more real, and you get to see different vibes of just this guy with a helmet on who's dominant pass rusher. You get to see more of his personality too. And it's very cool that you guys went are now on different teams, still doing the same thing. But I'm sure a lot of courage to start this thing did come because of the two brave men will confident Tayla wants or in their own Budkost no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: You know, I would say, you know, we definitely know about the Blessing Boys, you know, but you know we also you know, look at like, you know, Chris Long's green light situation.
Speaker 2: You know there was a former former player right and then.
Speaker 3: But we we really uh this off season, you know COVID. We were just sitting back and you know.
Speaker 4: We always we have so much time yet in the house and you know, I got three kids at the house. I'm like, I gotta do something else.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: Three kids is a lot.
Speaker 3: Three kids is a hell of a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then so it was just like, you know, I started up like Cam's Corner on some ig live, just chilling type stuff. Like, you know, I was just calling friends around the league from class Campbell to you know, Keenan Allen to Marv Jones, Brandon Cooks, you know, guys either played with in college or whatever. And I was like, I was like, this is sort of fun. You know, let's invite somebody else, like, let me get my dog involved. And who else would would be better than somebody that you know, we've traveled around the world together with, partied around the world, played football with one, you know, gone to the playoffs multiple.
Speaker 3: Times with us. I was like, you know, bring it in. And then so just went in there. You know, I'm levels after every set, and he became you know, he big trust. So it was just a no brainer that that thing up.
Speaker 2: So that's that's why it's called trust levels, because he's big trust. And you do the levels.
Speaker 3: You do the levels as levels. Hey one plus one is two, baby, you know what makes.
Speaker 1: That is good math? Hey you've done it?
Speaker 2: Hey, so Hey, you've done it. That's how it came about, is you're doing ig lives and uh during during quarantine, and then you're like, yo, let's let's put together a pod.
Speaker 3: Flip it, yeah, flip it.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let let's have some real fun with it, like instead of doing these five ten minutes, you know, fifteen minute sessions, like we can really show our followers between me and him, you know, whatever it is on the ground.
Speaker 3: I was like, we could turn this into something and then pitched it, sold.
Speaker 1: It, you know, so you pitch it. The players should being sorry, my bad, No, you do whatever you want. Baby, it's our podcast. Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I just cant sit I sit there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it's It's impressive to see because I think a lot of people, I think Lebron James Tukspe all the time just played the just play basketball comments and stuff like not being able to diversify yourself and kind of put yourself out there. That's been something in the past. You hear the old heads, the guys that played ten fifteen years before us, like we stayed in our lanes back in the day, and we made sure that you know, offense linemen were just offensive linemen and ho hum guys and defensive linemen just did this blah blah blah. It's really cool to see that dudes are evolving and now showing their personalities and showing younger kids that it's cool, it's okay to be your own person. And I think that's a huge thing. Is that's the biggest issue I had with football, or have with football, is so many times they try to put you in the box, like you got to act a certain way, you got to be this type of guy. When you can be whoever you want as long as you produce, and you know then you're gonna have the opportunity stuff like this.
Speaker 4: Even even on the football field, you know, they try and put you in a single box. They tell you you're a four technique or a three technique, five its primarily a five and it's like until you prove that you can do more, they just try and relegate you to one spot.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like that you're the left tackle, but they tell.
Speaker 4: You like you can't cool sometimes, like you're not the preferential pulling tackle. Like you know, they're always gonna try and put you in the box. But it's up to us to you know, see how we see ourselves. And if you decide to be relegated into a box, that's on you. That just means, you know, you decided to let your outfits chill out or sometimes you just got an alpha out.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's the best way to get noticed is just to become an alpha. That's for damn sure. And you've definitely done that, dude. We we're definitely happy to have you on the podcast. We appreciate it, and the boys always want to go on trust levels.
Speaker 2: Dude. Hey, when we're in the off season, can we got to figure out a way to collaborate or do something because we got to blow it up that we are working. You know, we're carrying the torch for everybody else who's gonna come into this podcast world with us.
Speaker 4: Hey, I promise you, Hey, when we when we kick off this, you know, the next season, and we're gonna when we call y'all up sometimes this off season, you know when we when we quote unquote, you know, I ain't got much.
Speaker 3: Going on on.
Speaker 2: Have you hang on before we let you go? Have you have you had any stress with doing the podcast? Have you learned anything about like, hey, this is a little. It's a little different than what I thought it might be.
Speaker 3: I mean, I Live was simple because it was on my time. I was like, yo, every Wednesday around five o'clock on mahpa.
Speaker 2: Yeah know. Uh.
Speaker 4: Podcast is like after you after we record it, it's like, hey, bro, I'm gonna send you this clip.
Speaker 3: If you like it, you know, let me know what you don't like. Yeah, most guys. Most guys are like, yeah, man, like it's love, like you know what I'm saying, trust you.
Speaker 4: And then you have like one or two guys like I didn't like this part, all right, let me let me go talk to them many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: You know, we got you got an hour worth the material to cuts down to forty minutes. You're like, but some of this, like the other twenty is is the fire part. Don't cut out right, That's that people want to talk about, but you don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: So it's out sometimes like an hour and a half. Sometimes there's ours are way too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's part of the big trust levels, though you gotta have big trucks to get to the levels of that.
Speaker 2: Just sit here, and start acting like.
Speaker 3: You know, look now now you know me and you from Arizona.
Speaker 1: So got to love that.
Speaker 4: Hey, big big confidence swing and like, oh yeah we're blue state. And I'm sure Taylor is like, so now became a state.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude, we're I think everything in life meets checks and balances, and that's what our government's made on Blue President Red Senate. I'm happy keep the taxes a little lower if that's hey, if that's all good, I'm all good. Hey, yeah it was Drew Brees.
Speaker 3: We no longer have to be like, you know, worry about who's tweeting what at two o'clock in.
Speaker 1: The morning, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Oh we have a president now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty bad when other countries are celebrating us having a new president.
Speaker 1: No question, right, no question. I'll tell you what. Some people don't think it's over though. Some people think I we never want to get into politics around for some to somedings think shit's going down. We're I'm about done with this line.
Speaker 2: I'm like thinking about, oh ship, here we go.
Speaker 1: No. Growing up in Arizona, though you never would have thought it would have been it would have been a swing state. We were always read always and now last twenty four years. Yeah, it's crazy, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So I feel like my vote actually met it. I'm over here walking big chests around the locker room like what so, fellas, Yeah I voted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stickers all over you and stuff saving them.
Speaker 1: Are you registered in Arizona?
Speaker 3: Which way Arizona slung?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did that, no doubt. Well fuck, that's about as far as I'm willing tow the lineup policy. I'm that's it right there.
Speaker 2: That's dominant.
Speaker 1: Hey, we know you, uh, we know you got to get the meetings.
Speaker 2: I we genuinely appreciate you coming on the bus right after practice, Like I texted yesterday, I love your commitment. Much appreciated coming on the bus, wrapping it up with the boys, kicking it with the boys. Go enjoy your meetings.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Who do you guys play this weekend?
Speaker 3: Uns? All right, I'm not evenna talk about it. Just we're gonna focus on what we can control.
Speaker 1: There you go. I love it is Trent Williams playing. I think he's been out the last couple of weeks. Yeah, he was out, he was out a couple weeks. I don't know what he was. He's my favorite tackle on the lead to watch. I love that dude. He's a stun so athletic, so strong.
Speaker 3: I was like, he definitely, he definitely believes he's a maller and I'm like, but he's started for this guy.
Speaker 1: But you know, you can be both.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what they say. That's what they say.
Speaker 2: If you're athletic enough, you can be both. Cam will find out and he'll get to find out, find out more.
Speaker 1: In the right tangle. He's gonna get mcglinchy white guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did he get Cam get Did Cam get you a last year? Now?
Speaker 1: Caim didn't get me cam uh Cam? The one time he caught that Hemrio's blocked one time and that was it. Hey Tomrio, Hey tomorrow, Hemo got my ass last year, he.
Speaker 2: Me, Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you always bring that ship up with it. I know you know he was in the Saints for forty six hours and he's fucking comes out of my fucking boys out there. I'll tell you what this. I'm done with the podcast, dude. Yeah, no, tomorrow, tell tomorrow. I said, what's up? And I can't wait to play you guys again, because he definitely fucking decleted me and that was not tight at all. That was not fun to be a part of. Get you. I'm gonna get his asked back. There's no question about he's.
Speaker 4: A good player though, absolutely, Bro, Like you know, it was just you gotta keep your hits and keep on rolling. It's not it's not you know what coach say. It's not a crime to get put on the ground. It's crime to stay on the ground.
Speaker 1: No question.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why you do bench press. Get yourself up as fast as you can't push up, get out there real quick.
Speaker 4: And then hit that Marshaan Lynch mentality. You know, I'm a get guy, but I'm gonna get. I'm gonna give more than I got got.
Speaker 1: That's right, question, that's right. Appreciate you, Cam, Yeah, brother, you'll take it easy. Say I see it, Bro, I see a boy coming up with the fucking Blue State, Like, hey, hey, bounces chicks and balances there you go.
Speaker 2: Taylor probably like yeah, when we sing blue oh, start beating, yeah, check some bounces you know fifty I'm like, hey, what you're bree saying? No one you heard the joke. I ain't in here the joke that would have been a side I.
Speaker 1: Have been a solid one that was solid. I like that, I like the zoom thing. That's fucking easy too, and we just right off the damn thing. Yeah that was good, bro. Yeah,