Speaker 1: Hey fan Ritos, and welcome back to how Rude Tanner Ritos. Okay, the time has come. We have finished recapping yet another season of Full House. So, as we did with season two, we will be telling you our final thoughts on season three, the highs and lows, the not so great storylines, and the storylines that we absolutely loved. We're here to share our thoughts and we'd love to hear yours as well.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this, all right.
Speaker 2: This was this was a Yeah, it was a season that a lot happened. There was a lot happened. There was highs, there was lows. There was some great things, there was some horrible things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's an outstanding season. But it really is.
Speaker 2: There's some really outstanding, super iconic episodes in this season that I didn't realize were like kind.
Speaker 3: Of all of the same era. Yeah, same.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize there were so many of those iconic episodes all in season three. Yeah, that was shut out. I thought it was like three four five.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there was a lot that happened in season three. Should we go and just give a quick little review for the audience, So just a little like two sentence thing of each episode because you know, there's twenty four of them. Yeah, there's twenty four of them, and I need a little reminder.
Speaker 1: So if you're our age and perimenopausal or men apozzal, your the brain fog is in full of.
Speaker 3: Fact, you should take notes doing this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, So we started off with episode one, Tanner Island Wow, to celebrate the two year anniversary of the day when Jesse and Joey moved in to help out with his daughters.
Speaker 1: Danny surprises the family and his co host with a special trip to Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That was at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we kicked off with the Hawaii episode.
Speaker 1: That's a big that's a banger.
Speaker 2: That was a big episode. That was a very big episode, very bad. Yeah, and then next up we had Back to School Blues, which is when DJ feels left out as she enters junior high school and she devises a plan to get her social life back on its feet.
Speaker 1: I loved that one. Yeah. Episode three was breaking Up is Hard to Do in twenty two minutes, when Jesse and Rebecca hit a rough patch in their relationship, a DJ and Stephanie tried to fix things up between them again. Again, those episodes blend together for me because there's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I was like, wait, that sounds like every second or third episode with Jesse and Rebecca. Yeah exactly, I'm sure there's like two more in this just very season alone.
Speaker 1: Right, you're up, Sweeten.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, I was just thinking back about the breaking up is hard to do episode. It's very distracting, igat, It's just it was so great. And then we have Nerd for a Day, kind of one of my personal favorites, not just because it's about Steph, but Stephanie and the rest of her class get detention for calling classmate Walter duckface. Uncle Jesse says being nice to people is important, and that is the intro of Duckface.
Speaker 1: I loved that episode.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Episode five was Granny Tanny. Michelle crawls for the first time out of her crib all by herself and gets a real big girl bed from Grandma who comes on a weekend visit a new Grandma.
Speaker 2: Yes, another recast, right, and then we have a star search, which sort of, I mean the title sort of speaks for itself. Joey gets a chance to appear on star Search and Michelle wants to sleep in her ballerina skirt. I didn't even remember. Oh I did remember. I think that second time was like Michelle and her ballerina skirt. I was like, why are you? Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. But star Search. By the way, I was listening to a show the other day on NPR because I am a nerd, and it was a quiz show called Go Fact Yourself. Oh okay, and it's they have three people, three different like contestants on their comedians and you know whatever, and the people that do all kinds of different stuff, and they give the show three things that they know a lot about. And so one of the people, one of the things that they said they knew a lot about was star Search. Oh and so they give them questions like quiz questions about really weird obscure things in regards to the.
Speaker 3: Topics that they picked.
Speaker 2: The one question that the guy won with was and literally, as I'm pulling into my driveway, the question starts and they're like, what Sitcom used an actual star search audience and actual star Search judges in an episode of their show. And I was like, oh, and the the guy that was doing it was like, oh wait, and everyone in the audience is laughing because they know it, and the one of the other contestant goes, well, it's not empty apartment and like you know, and he was like, oh, oh, full house, full house. So anyway, I literally sat in my driveway to listen to that question on Go Fact Yourself, which was just on a couple of nights ago. So anyway, I see Random's random moments where I was and it's still I'm like, like we're Jeopardy questions and stuff, like we're we're known enough that like it would be a piece of trivia.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is more exciting than winning an award as an actress.
Speaker 2: It's like when you're in the thick of pop culture, you know.
Speaker 1: When I found my own icon on the Netflix homepage right of my current icon, I was like, I've made it, Like I have made it.
Speaker 2: People see my kids change that to me and I was like, who did this? And they thought it was hysterical.
Speaker 1: My brother has me as his icon and I just love it. I think it's great, great, I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, so that was our our star search moment.
Speaker 1: So there was episode seven was, and they call it puppy Love. When a stray Golden Retriever shows up in the backyard, Joey and the girls fall in love and try to keep the pup hidden from Jesse and Danny.
Speaker 2: The intro of Commet The intro of Commet, yep, yeah, and next up we have Divorce Court, which is DJ and Stephanie refuse to share a room any longer and argue over who will stay and who will move. Danny holds court to mediate between them.
Speaker 1: Just for reading the title, I thought this was another breakup between Jesse and Becky, right.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, you're like, oh again, Yeah, no, no, this was another breakup between DJ and steph Right, also a repeated theme, but that you know, siblings, that sort.
Speaker 3: Of makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeh yeah, yeah, you know yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, did they draw the line down the middle of the room? And I was like no, no, no, that was the pilot. I'm crawling over the curtain.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, is this the one where I move into the bathroom?
Speaker 2: And I was like no, no, wait, I think that's actually another episode. So yeah, I'm not sure what exactly led.
Speaker 1: To this, but but yeah, it's hard to keep track there's a lot. There's one hundred and ninety two episodes. It's hard to keep kidding, you know. The things come up again and again.
Speaker 2: You know it's not when you've only got twenty ten minutes to solve a problem, you're gonna have to deal with it again.
Speaker 1: So I get it. I totally get it. Uh. Episode nine, Doctor Dare rides Again no Ah, which is when Scott Bao drops in and takes a nostalgic trip down memory lane as he and Jesse reminisce about their reckless days from the past. Yeah, I had conveniently forgotten about that one until right now.
Speaker 2: I hadn't forgot because I just keep thinking, what was my least favorite episode of the season, and I think that was it. The next one is The Greatest Birthday on Earth, which is when Jesse, Stephanie, and Michelle are locked in at a gas station just as Michelle's birthday party is about to begin.
Speaker 1: M love that one was a cute one. Yeah. Episode eleven was Aftershocks, where Stephanie suddenly becomes very possessive of her dad after an earthquake rocks the household. Yeah, great one therapy episode and everything that was a good one. Next we have Joey and Stacy and oh yeah, Jesse. So Joey begins dating Stacy, who encourages him to stand up to Jesse and pitch an idea to a client about a commercial.
Speaker 3: Once again Jesse being difficult. I don't I.
Speaker 1: Barely I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: I barely remember the Joey focused episode.
Speaker 3: Is the one? This is the one with the.
Speaker 1: Uh, the the cat the city?
Speaker 3: Is it the Singing Cat?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's the No, I don't think it's no, it's but I don't remember what he's taking. It's not the singing Cats.
Speaker 3: That's the first. But he takes over the pitch.
Speaker 2: He's not even supposed to be there or he doesn't show up and uh, oh no wait Matty said, no, it's the one where Joey dresses up as a hockey player.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is still not ringing a bell. I have amnesia who episodes? I'm sorry, Dave like a field terrible.
Speaker 2: I begin I feel like was I like, oh wait, Jesse was dating Stacy.
Speaker 1: No, that was all it was.
Speaker 2: Joe Joey was but I remember she yeah, she like, is like you need to do Yeah, you need to I mean again, I'm gonna go out on a lemon.
Speaker 3: Say it's not in either of our top five.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go out. It didn't even make any of the lists because we can't remember it.
Speaker 3: Right, go back and watch that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, number thirteen, Yeah, episode thirteen, No more mister dumb guy.
Speaker 1: Jesse takes dramatic measures when he feels threatened by Rebecca's intellectual friends after she invites him to a cultural arts party. I'm getting these titles confused, because again, no more mister dumb guy. I thought that was the Scott Bayo episode. Oh that's doctor Dare, so yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, Doctor Dare like sticks in my mind because I'm just like, oh God, because I just can't not picture them and their leather jackets talking about it like.
Speaker 1: It's it's just the parking garage, right, It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah hmm, oh that would be my Troe. Now I am really on it today.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next we have Misadventures in Babysitting. DJ decides to babysit in order to earn money for her own phone line, but her charge turns out to be a pretty braddy nightmare. And this is Butterhead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the butter, the butter and the banister.
Speaker 3: Butter in the banister. Yes.
Speaker 1: Classic episode fifteen is Lust in the Dust Stephanie's dance teacher, Debbie Gregory as character number three. She seems like the ideal match for Danny, but because he has a reputation for finding multiple reasons not to put himself out there, his daughters take it upon themselves to arrange a little date. This is a messy apartments?
Speaker 3: Is the Messy Apartment one?
Speaker 2: Danny?
Speaker 3: Are you folding socks behind my ma?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next up is Bye Bye Bertie. Again pretty self explanatory. Michelle Lose is the preschool pet bird.
Speaker 1: See that was named well, like, you know instantly, it's just.
Speaker 2: Totally what's happening, right, And I'm like, oh wait, that's right. We can skip that one.
Speaker 1: Uh the seventeenth to.
Speaker 2: Michelle and the bird. You know, I was I'm sure as a preschooler it was riveting, but I was like a whole episode. Yeah, there were some plot holes in that one, which I will.
Speaker 1: Comment on later. Uh. Then we had the thirteen Candles episode where DJ hopes to receive her first kiss at her thirteenth birthday party. So Kimmy arranges a spin the bottle game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this was our introduction to Kevin. Yes, Kevin Gwinn, Kevin Gwinn. That's right. I was like, wait, what was this laston Kevin Guinn? Next up is Mister Egghead, where Joey gets a job as a guest host on an educational television show for children, where a prop injure Stephanie, this is just popped right in the nose, Yes, right in the nose on Mister Egghead.
Speaker 1: Yeap, Oh that was a fun one.
Speaker 2: Well I say that because I'm not the one that was popped out right right.
Speaker 1: Uh. And then episode nineteen was those Better Not be the Days when Danny, Jesse and Joey try to combat the girls ingratitude by swamping rolls for a day, but the strategy backfires. Oh wait is this the flat?
Speaker 2: Is this the flash flashback episode or flash forward lash.
Speaker 1: Forward right right with the with the ladies.
Speaker 2: That they were aged right, we were aged up and all that. Yeah, that's right, that had some that was yeah, I remember that one. Another classic, yes, oh another classic.
Speaker 3: Honey, I broke the house.
Speaker 2: M Stephanie has left unsupervised like Michelle and accidentally drives Joey's car through the kitchen wall.
Speaker 3: Car through the kitchen episode is classic.
Speaker 1: Oh that it's iconic. I mean like the.
Speaker 2: Flash forward right then into Honey I broke the house right into just Say No Way.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like it's a boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah it after hit after her hit and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole, the whole.
Speaker 1: Lesson to take away from all eight seasons of Full House is the children are unsupervised. Like that is.
Speaker 2: Half the shows wouldn't have been even a thing. I had someone just been watching the kids. It's three of them, three adults. They do watch the kids, and half the time the ship that happens that goes wrong, it is because no one was watching them.
Speaker 1: Right, It's just it's bonkers. So the next episode is just Say No Way. It's a big blow for dj when she catches her boyfriend Kevin Gwyn experimenting with booze at a dance, and an even bigger blow and Jesse wrathfully accuses her of the scene.
Speaker 2: Then we have three men and another baby. Michelle is jealous when Danny agrees to babysit a neighbors infant overnight and DJ's math homework stumps Joey.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, another baby, fortunately not Howie. It was a different a different infant.
Speaker 3: Harry No, oh no, I had Harry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember the name of this baby, but yeah it was not how she how.
Speaker 2: She didn't want She was like, I won't I won't say this baby's name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She had nothing to do with that baby. Oh thank god?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Yes And the penultimate episode of season three, Fraternity Reunion, where a fraternity reunion has Danny and Joey dressed in drag and in jail.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 2: Oops, okay and uh next. And the final episode of season three is our very first telethon, when Danny falls asleep hosting a twenty four hour telethon to benefit a children's charity, and the girls steal the show, oh boy, along with Joey doing magic and Jes Kennedy's Mike Loves showing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Oh that is packed.
Speaker 3: That's packed huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, I can't. I mean, this is this is incredible.
Speaker 2: So okay, what would you say your top three episodes from season three? This was really hard for me.
Speaker 1: This was hard, really really hard, like harder than when we did the Season two recap, Right, Okay, so I'm just gonna say I'm just gonna pick some even though get a lot, uh my number one, I think Okay, No, I love them all equally, So I'm not gonna say it's my first huge Why.
Speaker 2: Am I have picks? Yeah, I'm not going to take it personally. I'm not going to be like, well you didn't pick my I'd like, or be like I don't get Yeah, that's the point. Your top three you can't no, no, no no, because you don't love them all equally. Because Doctor Dare rides again, you don't love so you're lying. Okay, I definitely don't love that, and some not.
Speaker 1: So favorites, so absolutely absolutely, But of these three, I don't know if I could pick a number on one. Okay, fine, I think they're all real particular order your top three episodes in no particular order, Yes, okay, thirteen candles incredible memories for me personally, it's a universal experience. Everybody remembers their first kiss like it is.
Speaker 2: You know. I just love this episode on so many levels.
Speaker 1: I just and I love that we got to reconnect with Jake Bitterman, like this is so great. Oh, gosh, I loved I loved this this episode. My second favorite would be Aftershocks, because bravo to Jeff for not only getting this episode up on its feet so soon after the real San Francisco earthquake, but he knocked it out of the park like he did it so well. We incorporated therapy, you did fantastic, like everybody like.
Speaker 3: It just was a really great episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love that one. And my last, but certainly not least, is Back to School Blues because again, it's timeless and relatable, and I'm very aware that I'm picking all these episodes that are most relatable to me at the time. As I third, those are.
Speaker 3: Mine too, Like those are mine too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's storylines that either I was in or kind of revolved around, like something that you know, yes' because we have the most memories. And also it's like the yeah, the most relatable to us.
Speaker 3: That's mine, that's yeah. I was thinking the same, judging good for that.
Speaker 1: I thought as a forty eight year old I would relate more and pick different episodes, But now, as forty eight year old, I'm still relating to thirteen year old me right back in nineteen ninety, So I just I can't get that out of my head. So, okay, those are good three, Those are good. Time to take it. How about you? What are your top three? Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Again, very hard. I have to say.
Speaker 2: It's hard, right, It's so hard.
Speaker 3: It's so hard. I have to say that Nerd for a Day is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Nerd for a Day.
Speaker 2: Is my favorite just because, uh of like the message of it and who Steph is, like who she becomes in that moment. I just think is like just one of my favorite episodes for Steph.
Speaker 1: It's such a good message and stephan shows so much growth.
Speaker 2: Like I was so proud of Stephanie. Yeah, I was really proud of Steph and like, and it.
Speaker 3: Was just it was such a neat episode.
Speaker 2: And I loved like Jesse really challenged her and made her think about something, and you saw that she like really took it to heart, you know.
Speaker 3: I just I thought it was a great episode.
Speaker 2: So that one, I also have to say after Shocks, and again I'm picking ones that were definitely but I really but I just think that that was also a really important episode, Like it was you know, so needed to be talked about, right, And I'm torn between Honey, I broke the house on our very first telethon.
Speaker 1: You have to pick Honey brought out the house. You have to that is one of your most iconic moments. You're right, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Pick Honey, I broke the house, and I'll pick like our very first telephone for one of my memorable moments, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Honey, I broke the house.
Speaker 2: But see, I picked three steph storylines, but that was I just really liked those ones.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's because we weren't in some of the adult focused storylines, so we're just sort of like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true. It's like they're not those they're yeah.
Speaker 2: They're not ingrained in our in our So we have memories of the of the particular episodes, like even for you, you remember like Thirteen Candles and like that, those ones, And I'm like, I don't really remember doing those episodes, but I certainly remember Honey, I broke the house, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Meanwhile, we're like Joey and Stacey and what Yeah, we just forgot those conveniently. Yeah, okay, do you want to know before we move on? Uh? The the top rated episodes on IMDb.
Speaker 3: I love Yes, I definitely wanted for season three specific.
Speaker 1: Season three specifically. Yes, okay, so the very top with a rating of eight point one out of ten, honey, I broke the house. Okay, the audience agreed, there we go, and then third and second and third place. It's a tie with a score of seven point four, a tie for back to School Blues and our very first telethon.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like we're right there with Yeah, we really, yeah, we're right there.
Speaker 1: We're synced up with the audience. I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what was what was the third one?
Speaker 1: It was tie telethon? Yeah. They also couldn't decide.
Speaker 2: Between Okay, yeah, those are I think three really great memorable episodes.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Okay, bottom three.
Speaker 1: This was not as difficult as Top three, but still difficult because the bottom was just very bottom. It was just it was extra bad.
Speaker 3: It was it's approaching sea crews level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like okay, doctor Dare, I.
Speaker 1: Yes, Doctor Dare is the is I think it's seacreuse level.
Speaker 2: I think it just agree, I agree, I'm in a different way say it. Yep, it's a different in a different way.
Speaker 1: It's bad. Yeah, it's just toxic and not not relatable to anyone I want to hang out.
Speaker 2: With, you know, it's just yeah, maybe like maybe it's because like I was like, maybe it's because it's like a storyline that sort of evolves around Jesse and like a more like male kind of perspective. And I was like, no, because I'm like a daredevil idiot.
Speaker 3: And I still thought it wasn't a great en.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. And and maybe I'm just biased to Scott Bayo. I don't know.
Speaker 3: There could be a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Coloring it, but I do think it, uh, it.
Speaker 3: Is approaching Seacrew's level, if not.
Speaker 1: Close, absolutely well. And I thought we had just started to see some growth with Jesse, you know, some growth and some character but and then he goes right back into his old ways, right.
Speaker 3: But but but breaking up is hard to do.
Speaker 2: Is is like uh, four or five episodes before that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right, Well yeah, yeah, so it's it's terrible. I don't like it. I do wonder if if it would if we would feel differently about it if it was not Scout Bao, if it was a different actor.
Speaker 3: But I think now I still think it was just like it's interchangeable with anybody sort of.
Speaker 2: But it's more so the fact that, like it's just I just find it an obnoxious episode of like just sort of rolling, ridiculous toxic masculinity.
Speaker 1: I guess this is what it is.
Speaker 3: Where you're like it is. I feel like it feels like it just doesn't fit with what Full.
Speaker 1: House was true true, And I'm like, it's season three, Jesse should be way past this by now, Like, let's stop revisiting this bad boy era. You've moved on, you have a girlfriend, now, you're you're a parent to these three children, Like, come on, move on, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, okay, I think we both agree. Doctor dare Red's again on the bottom of the three, bottom of the barrel there. What are your others?
Speaker 1: My others are bye bye, Bertie.
Speaker 2: The dream what I was gonna say, Oh, horror. The dream sequence alone, I think actually might be below Seacrews just individually, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what You're right, just if you just that.
Speaker 2: That scene and you put it it is it's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Okay, leap that out.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It's a giant Michelle, and it's weird. Little children Jesse's and Beck and I still don't understand the point.
Speaker 1: What is the point of this, Like why it's just scary, Like it doesn't move the plotline forward.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure the actors were embarrassed to be dressed. You could absolutely tell them. It was just it was I feel.
Speaker 1: Bad for the actors, and I feel bad for the audience who had to watch that.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, my apologies to everyone. Yeah that but but really, I mean the whole Bye Bye Birdie episode was but that in particular was the episode?
Speaker 1: Was that section scary? Totally? Totally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even the episode as a whole, Like the teacher leaves the window window reschoolers, right, one of the kids will fall out the window before the bird would.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then Michelle is lauded as a hero for bringing another bird back and I'm like, no, she's replacing the bird that she lost. Right, So these were just not There was not a good lesson in this and a terrible But Miko Hughes was introduced, so that's true. Okay, that's the one silver lining of that. Yeah, okay. And last, I'll just give you my last one. Yeah, last one was Granny Tanny. I did not love the recasting of Grandma with Doris Roberts. It just it didn't work for me. I don't know if it was the writing or the acting choices, but it was creepy, like Danny and Grandma or Danny and his mom were just it was weird. It was weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: I we picked the same bottom three we did because that was absolutely and again no real particular order for the bottom three.
Speaker 3: They all kind of were just there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I remember us talking about how we again it didn't fit with what full the full house vibe. Like the episodes that I tend to not like are the ones that feel like these weird sort of outliers of like trying to focus on something outside of kind of the core of the family, really, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did. I I just we didn't like Doris Roberts as Grandma.
Speaker 1: No to Doris Roberts, this was just a weird role for.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, she's she's dead.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's the Doris Robert lovers out there, you know.
Speaker 3: No, No, we're not saying nothing, you know. Against she was.
Speaker 1: A tremendous actress.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, she was, well, she's a great actress. But not like she just wasn't.
Speaker 1: She wasn't funny in this episode. No, she wasn't written to be funny.
Speaker 3: She wasn't written to be funny.
Speaker 2: And uh and yeah, I was just a little creepy, so that that went too all right. Those are my bottom three, and we've taken up the entire episode with just the reading the episodes at the bottom of the top three. But but I feel like we've touched on a lot of things.
Speaker 1: But I got to tell you the bottom three for IMDb audience.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yeah, bottom Oh it is.
Speaker 1: Well, actually I only have the bottom the bottom two. Oh okay, that's what For whatever reason, I didn't write down the third. But okay, so the very very bottom with a rating of six point seven. It is a tie between Star Search and Three Men and Another Baby.
Speaker 2: Wow. And I would not have picked those two to be I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's that people hated those, It's just they weren't say.
Speaker 2: Another Baby was when I was out of town, so I don't know, maybe that's watch it. So yeah, I'm like, really that one. Oh wait, I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't remember it.
Speaker 2: The audience is no more terrible than the ones we picked. I am amazed that people didn't pick the other ones.
Speaker 1: Me too, me too. No, I didn't write it down. I don't know. Okay, I only picked the bottom two for some reason. I ran out of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Lust in the Dust was also pretty terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the top.
Speaker 2: Three bottom formations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel the.
Speaker 2: The you know, memorable moments, I'd say the dancing in the telethon absolutely absolutely, the dance.
Speaker 3: The love Shack dance. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: The Hawaii episode, Yes, that's also a really memorable one. Again like great writing, well really sense, but we were in Hawaii, so yeah, we went on location. It was a hot mess, like it was very memorable. Absolutely, But star Search, I'm I I'm not surprised that people didn't love it because it was kind of a even though we went to Star Search and it was kind.
Speaker 1: Of a episode. Well, I also can't remember what happened. I know Joey was on Star Search, he lost and he lost. But other than that, the lesson there we.
Speaker 2: Were in we were backstage and the kids went wandering around again to write Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That'll come out in supervised children. But yeah, other memorable moments throughout the season, the gas Station birthday party, The gas Station birthday party. Yeah, so cute again. Jesse Shusher in that episode.
Speaker 3: The first Kisses thirty candles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean you picked that, you picked that for your that was my favorite.
Speaker 1: And you know this, I didn't realize this untill I put together this recap here. But we meet Comet Walter and Aaron Bailey all in the same season. Oh wow, so that those are some pretty significant Yeah, well comments not a guest star, but you know those are significant cares. But we oh, that's true.
Speaker 2: We meet con That's I was like, wait, don we meet Commet's mom and was like, no, that's right.
Speaker 3: We do meet the little puppy Commet.
Speaker 1: Big guest stars, big season.
Speaker 2: And also the flashback or flash forward moment that's old men, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the and the ladies were getting ready to interview Julia Montgomery, who played one of the older siblings. So moving on, So what changes did you notice in yourself as an actor? Were you getting more comfortable as an actor? Did you were you like leaning into your character traits? Did you enjoy your scenes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think I noticed, Like I just I'm a little bit older and more just capable, you know what I mean, Like like as a little kid, it was cute and it was whatever, but like I could tell I was always on the verge of like cracking up or you know, it wasn't like I feel like by season three I kind of had grown into the rhythm of it and more comfortable and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what about you, I would agree with that too. I think there's a certain skill set that that is required for acting on sitcoms, right, And like the first at least the first season for me, I was.
Speaker 2: Just so awkward and I didn't know where to turn, you know, so you learn.
Speaker 1: That instinctively, how to cheat out and how where to put your hands and how to walk.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's we're well versed in acting by season three, so I felt way more comfortable. I love that Kimmy wasn't.
Speaker 2: Too annoying yet.
Speaker 1: She was very likable in season three, and the adults weren't as mean to her as they are later on. I really liked Kimmy in season three. I did too, the same for for later seasons. So yeah, I definitely Kimmy. Season three was was good. The hair settled down, the hair settled down for those.
Speaker 2: Were not like frightening. Yeah, but you were in a good spot. It was a really good it was a sweet spot.
Speaker 3: Was good here. Jake Bitterman, you know she was, Kimmy was on a roll.
Speaker 1: Kim Kim was in her prime at age truly.
Speaker 3: What okay? What who are your favorite guest stars?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, gosh, I would say duck Face wit Hertford, Yeah, for sure, Yeah, he's just he stands out. He is just such a shining star, really does the show. And then I would say Nancy Dussaut as the therapist in the episode. Yes, I just I love I loved her too close for comfort, but I think she nailed this role. Yeah, a sensitive but smart therapist who knew how to handle Danny and his idiosyncrasies. And Steph honed in right on what Steph was absolutely going through. And she's very maternal like that was just perfect casting, perfect acting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was I really really agree. Some of my favorite guest stars were, uh, Jake Bitterman and Kemy Gwynn of course natural and also.
Speaker 3: The Bird and Bye Bye Bird. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: My favorite guest star again coming in hot Debbie Gregory.
Speaker 1: That's just my favorite guest star.
Speaker 2: Is the one that we've had before in a totally different role.
Speaker 3: So I'm picking. I'm going weird for.
Speaker 1: My top as I would. She's iconic. She's iconic and not done.
Speaker 2: She's iconic and still coming back for more. She comes back, I think in season four she's already been though, so at least there's it's not as confusing, you know what I mean, we just pretend that the middle part didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we did this.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like, yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't believe.
Speaker 2: In the eighties early nineties, no one cared, No one cared.
Speaker 1: So which characters do you feel had the best story arc? M A.
Speaker 3: Certainly not Jesse.
Speaker 1: Jesse.
Speaker 3: Jesse's let's of an arc and more of a circle.
Speaker 1: He's on repeat.
Speaker 2: He's just yeah, yeah, like he's one of those people. It's like I turned my life around three hundred and sixty degrees and you're like, that means you're the same person.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say DJ just because she went to so many teenage milestones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was like a big junior high year for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, junior high is the first year of junior high is so huge, first kiss, first experience with beer. Maybe you know, it was a big, big, a lot of uh.
Speaker 3: First for DJ and Kimmy.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like the two I was gonna say, DJ and Kimmy, Like, I feel like they they hit a really kind of pivotal time, uh in in their lives in this season of entering middle school and like I mean the first episode, the you know, back to school blues and trying to be you know, all of that stuff, to the beer and her party and all of that. Like, yeah, I think you guys, really, you know, had some You grew a lot in these episodes.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, as many as many as many teenagers do. Yes, there's there was a lot of growth. Yeah, uh in this season. Yeah, Now, I would say I would say that for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Were there more episodes you liked or disliked this season?
Speaker 1: Oh more than I liked as bad as doctor Doctor dare right.
Speaker 2: If we were grading on a curve, those would definitely pull it down, But instead we just dropped the lowest score off and trade ourselves that way.
Speaker 1: So perfectly said, Yes.
Speaker 2: That's that's how I always liked when teachers graded me, So I will give the show the same. Last two test scores don't count, and we're just gonna like great, Yeah, definitely more than it goes up exponentially. Okay, do you think our very first telephone wrapped up the season? Well?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that was a big episode to finish the season.
Speaker 2: It is peak full house. It was peak ridiculous. It was literally just a talent show of you know what I mean, we had talent good yeah, everything.
Speaker 1: It was so great.
Speaker 2: It was ridiculous and fun and.
Speaker 3: Yes, peak full house.
Speaker 2: So I thought that wrapped up season three really well, absolutely, because it featured everybody. Everybody was in it, everybody was being silly, every you know. It was.
Speaker 1: That was a better ending than our season eight series ending, Like it was really a better it was.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and nobody got amnesia.
Speaker 1: Right or fell off a horse right right.
Speaker 2: Although anyway, what else? Do you think the show's continuing to move in the right direction?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do so. I think it's moving in the right direction.
Speaker 3: The kids.
Speaker 2: I think they're focusing well, not more on the kids because they kind of that's sort of been the thing, but I think they're really leaning into some of the like again the first or the teaching moments or the family moments and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, and they're given the kids some big storylines too. It's not just be cute and hang Jody in the air. No, it's like, you know, you're dealing with some trauma and therapy, and you know, DJ's dealing with some serious accusations about beer drinking. Like these are some heavy, heavy episodes, and.
Speaker 2: Losing a bird and turning into a giant's huge moments for her too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those those pull things back.
Speaker 2: A little bit, but we're but it's, you know, two steps forward, one step back.
Speaker 1: Overall, it's trending in the in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Yes, what are your hopes going into season four?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man? Uh well, I hope I hope we see less of Jesse and Becky fighting. I mean they're headed towards a wedding at some point, and so I'm like, can we finally see why just think he loves.
Speaker 3: This man, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it's season.
Speaker 1: Two, season four, so I want to see We've seen a lot of their toxicity. You know, they're a very hot couple, but I'm like, why is Becky with this guy? Like he's had he's made so many mistakes, he's been very rude towards her, and so I'm like, and he's.
Speaker 3: He's cute, he's hot, but what else.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things you look back twenty years ago, you wouldn't have married the same person, you know.
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so hey, we have twenty years of perspective where we go, Oh, that's actually not as.
Speaker 3: Great as you'd think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just for such goal. Everyone calls them couple goals and rewatching season three, I'm like, no, they're not, they're.
Speaker 2: Holes at all. That's I don't want to be that those people. I don't know I've been those people. You don't want to be those people again. Yeah, it's not fun. And one that's like freaks out of that and gets like jealous because you have smart friends.
Speaker 3: No, no, there, I think.
Speaker 1: They have insane chemistry John and Laura. That's what people are talking about a couplet.
Speaker 2: Well, I think people often confuse uh, you know, lust for love or for excitement for a good relationship. And and you know Jesse and be Backey were exciting. They were fighting absolutely make it up. It was the highs and the lows. But you know, it's not always a great stable relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Way anyway, So yeah, my hope. I also I hope, I hope there's less of.
Speaker 3: That in season four.
Speaker 2: Please please more of the you know, sort of iconic fun and also serious learning moments.
Speaker 1: You know, bring it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready for that, Bring it on.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what happens in season four, so I don't know if there's any of those iconic moments.
Speaker 3: But oh, I'm sure Jesse Becky's wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh true, true, Okay, I think yeah, yeah, as a whole, I don't remember. I've heard from some fans at season four is their favorite season, and I'm I'm curious to find out why. Okay, I feel it four like four, we we was peak for his peak.
Speaker 3: We really were in our groove.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm okay. Well, I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Lastly, on a scale one to ten, what would you rate season three overall?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, Well, my knee jerk reaction was ten.
Speaker 2: Give it a ten, because I know you can't ever get three. You can't no, you can't ever go you can't go full ten.
Speaker 1: I can't go full ten. So I'm in a downgrade to like a nine point five. Oh okay, mostly because of Doctor Dare, but I'm rating it high because there were so many iconic episodes that that just it shot it. I am.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it a I'm gonna give it an eight point six. Oh okay, I'm gonna I'm giving it an eight point six because, uh, it's definitely in the top third. You know, it's definitely definitely up there. But I if season four is people's favorite, I want to give us some room to really shoot up a little bit, you know. Okay, yeah, that's but it's definitely, uh best season.
Speaker 1: So far, absolutely, yeah, sooner than season are.
Speaker 2: We've been improving and I think we're gonna I think there's some room to grow.
Speaker 3: So I want to give us some space.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, that's eight point six, eight point six, nine point five solid. That's the TLDR is that.
Speaker 2: We at least give you like a bronze, you know what I mean, Like it's something.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Here we go and I'm done with season three.
Speaker 2: I'm amazed. I'm amazed with this far in already. I mean, it's also going to be twenty twenty five. So what's happening. What's happening with time? I don't understand, but yeah, I can't believe we made it through season three already a full house we're on it's I don't know what season two of this show.
Speaker 3: I don't know, don't I don't know, I don't know what it is. It doesn't it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We're finishing season three of Full House and looking forward to season four.
Speaker 1: Can't wait.
Speaker 2: Bring it on.
Speaker 1: I am ready for season four. I I yeah, whatever it has to bring, it'll jog some memories, I hope, oh for sure. Otherwise I don't know what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean otherwise you have a strange hole in your memory. I mean if it doesn't jog anything, you know, you might want to get.
Speaker 1: That looked at. Then I'll need to. I can't remember any of this.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, oh, no, we should get this. You need an MRI Yeah. On a very special episode on our special episode of Yeah Yeah Yeah, lie from inside an MRI machine.
Speaker 3: It's just boom boom, like loud out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Great for sound many I'll love it. It'll be it'll be only slightly worse than when we recorded in the convention center. Yeah, okay, all right, And Maddie, by the way, also told us ten minutes ago we're thirty three minutes in, so you don't have to do all the questions listed, just whenever you want to wrap it up, you can. And I ignored it and just read it ten minutes later, so sorry. Thanks Maddie for being a great producer and trying to rain us in, but that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: So it's a little super sized miniso today.
Speaker 2: It's a medium sode the medium.
Speaker 1: So I love this so much. Thank you everyone for being here and recapping another season a full house with us as always, we had a blast interviewing our beloved cast and crew and just reliving all of the crazy, ridiculous memories we had on the show. We appreciate all of you fanerridos out there for joining us each week, and we're jumping right into season four, so stay tuned yet wait.
Speaker 2: You guys, Season four is coming up. Thank you so much for listening. We love you guys, We love our fan ritos. Make sure you're following us on Instagram at how Rude Podcast, and also you can send us emails at Howard Podcasts.
Speaker 3: At gmail dot com. And you know the drill.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast if you're listening to it regularly. That way you get all the newest episodes as soon as they come out, like season four. You're gonna want it, I swear, And so we will see you next time for more fun on how Rude Tanner Rito's And remember everybody, the world is small, but the house is full of a giant.
Speaker 3: Michelle Ron, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I need to erase that from my memory. That's what I need to do.