Speaker 1: It's nine O G one with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. O MG, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, today's the day we are back together.
Speaker 3: I'm Jenny.
Speaker 2: We have and we have Amy with us. But it's so happy to We're so happy to have torin.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. Everyone missed you.
Speaker 4: How are you doing, Tori?
Speaker 3: We are hanging in, hanging in, getting by, but it makes it being back, you guys.
Speaker 5: Yes for the best episodes, Three.
Speaker 2: Of Us Together against three Divas Together again, episode.
Speaker 1: Amy A little bit.
Speaker 4: I wanted to wait till the end, but it's just ten. It's a ten. It's a ten, it's a ten plus plus.
Speaker 2: Thanks for ruining the big reveal of our people.
Speaker 5: Want to hear what you guys think, because that's what's really gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: But I'm not on board with the time either, but we'll get to that now. Oh my god, wait, let's make still the start like this. Then you're like hyping up so much there.
Speaker 5: Were because everyone listening knows they've been waiting for divas like.
Speaker 3: It really, Yes, that's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you guys, you guys, we're talking about episode twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's called Divas.
Speaker 2: It aired in April on April twentieth and nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 6: Synopsis Claire comes for Brandon now that she's of age. Dylan meets Suzanne's boyfriend for the first time. Steve tries to make things right with his former accuser, Andrea has a bad feeling. Donna and David are barking at each other, and Brenda feels betrayed by Kelly once again.
Speaker 1: Oh I love these synopsis by the way, beautifully done.
Speaker 6: I want to find the person that was in charge of writing synopsises for each episode.
Speaker 5: Doesn't Lorraine write for the Lorain write the Lorraine right, Lorraine writes these.
Speaker 6: Wait, Lorraine writes the yes, stop it, you guys. I never know that I thought this was like it.
Speaker 4: Claire comes for Brandon now that.
Speaker 1: She's of age.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, they're so so b David and Donna are barking. I literally, you guys thought it was like I am dB, or like I did in the beginning too, And then I learned, Lorraine, Bravo, they're amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Directed by David Semmel, written by Larry Mullen and Chip Johansson. Well, this is the big the big auditioning for the play episode the big Tennessee Williams debut of some major acting going on.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's so much to talk about. Do you guys want to talk about that? That or Claire first? It's like, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Claire first, because this is our first like not our first episode, but this is our first, like when we really see what Claire is all about.
Speaker 3: The first version of Claire, the.
Speaker 2: First exactly, the first version of Claire, because this is not the Claire that moved into.
Speaker 3: The beachfront for different This was like she was serving.
Speaker 2: A purpose, like really coming in with an exclamation point.
Speaker 5: Is I cannot wait to hear what you guys think because it is so cringe in the most exceptionally amazing.
Speaker 4: I can't get enough of it, even though you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: God, it's what is it about Claire that you can't get enough about it?
Speaker 4: Like what almost how she's sort of just branded?
Speaker 5: It's like, what I what I want to know about Claire the real Claire is like was she serious or was she sort of like this torture is Brandon so much that I'm just leaning into it. Obviously she has a crush on him. Great, but like, is she so over the top with it?
Speaker 4: I mean, who was doing?
Speaker 2: It's fun because for her because of her dad, you know, like he's sort of raining over them, and she's sneaking behind his back. Like it feels like she's just having a really good time torturing her dad. Probably, Yeah, I feel like she's like this though, this is like her. She's like Braddy in like the best way.
Speaker 5: Yes, sassy, like even when she's in her like I don't know if that's her school uniform with the like tie and then she's so like like she's just like literally behind her duds back, you know, like it it's the hand cuff, just shows up at someone's house with just their overnight back.
Speaker 6: Like it's so crazy and awesome, so confident for high schooler.
Speaker 2: I know, I love this character. Like I didn't really know that this is how Claire came out.
Speaker 4: You know, she's all will swep French kisses like everything about and he kisses her in the end.
Speaker 1: He ya, he likes her.
Speaker 2: And every time we see him in Brandon liking someone, I'm like, what about Emily?
Speaker 3: Where is she told promised.
Speaker 2: You were waiting for her? You told her that and now you know, here comes in a new flavor of that.
Speaker 3: I actually he didn't eat Claire's face though, No, it was.
Speaker 1: He tried to pull away, but he didn't.
Speaker 5: It was such a good kiss because I think because it wasn't so aggressive, he was sort of holding back that I was a little like tingling from that kiss.
Speaker 4: I was like.
Speaker 3: I was kind of into it too. I'm not gonna lie well.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm wondering if Jason Priestley the actor, like this is the moment this girl is so sexy, like she's so I would I would be like, Okay, I probably shouldn't kiss her back as the character, but I want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's why that kiss is so good, because you feel that like this is this is she's kind of way too much and she's the chancellor's daughter.
Speaker 4: But I like it, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh mm hmm, it's exciting. It's a good addition for sure.
Speaker 1: And at this.
Speaker 2: Point, is Claire coming on for recurring or she.
Speaker 5: She's recurring transcurring? I think still she's not. I think she becomes a cast member.
Speaker 1: She's guest starring.
Speaker 6: Still, But good question, because doesn't it give you the vibes like were they trying to like get people on to see if they work to make a spin off like a high school show since she's younger.
Speaker 1: It didn't give me so.
Speaker 2: Much the spinoff vibe because I wasn't really thinking about that. But it just kind of feels like it's an audition for becoming a regular. You know, how do they work?
Speaker 6: How does because eventually they do what they do with everyone they like, Like David was younger and now he's not basically Claire. Eventually it's like we're the same age, even though she's a right to the group to be a part of the gang.
Speaker 5: I also love that he has that conversation that Brandon has a conversation with Dylan, because he sort of catches them. I think it's almost like I can't remember if it's behind the peach pit or wherever it was, and he sort of ignored is like, oh.
Speaker 4: This might be worse than Lucinda, and it's just like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just so in on the whole thing, even though it is so maybe it's cringey, but also you're like, I.
Speaker 4: Wish I could do what she's doing.
Speaker 3: Well. I never found that she's cringing at all. It was like very like fifty shades of gray before it was ever a.
Speaker 4: Thing like oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to watch more of it and.
Speaker 1: More just I think it's the confidence that you're probably.
Speaker 6: And just like I don't know, it's the first type of girl. Like it wasn't a girl that was just sexy and like in like she was outside the box sexy.
Speaker 3: She had piissing.
Speaker 6: She was like a little bit alternative and show that a female could be like super engaging in like sexy in that way rather than the like playmate way.
Speaker 3: I guess, which.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: And I like that Brandon doesn't hook up with her per se because that's what the jerky creepy is that.
Speaker 1: Good to happen. Do those two characters get together.
Speaker 4: I'm not it, I'm not, I remember, but there's more.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I guess we'll wait. You know, I appreciate you guys not spoiling it.
Speaker 5: But I also like because like a dude that's with this hot girl who obviously like wants him could have gotten in the bed with her with their handcuffs, but he's so like no, which makes the kind of thing they have more likable.
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is it?
Speaker 1: And you're wondering, is he saying no?
Speaker 2: Because it's the chancellor's daughter. The chancellor is like the big principal, dean head of school, right.
Speaker 6: Right, really good point. I wonder if no one else would know, if there wasn't that element, if he would have gone for huh?
Speaker 1: Or is it because she's younger?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: But she does make a point to say I'm not jail baita any I like.
Speaker 4: When she says, am I repulsive to you?
Speaker 5: And he's and and he kind of in such a cool sweet way says no, like that's not what it is. And You're like you believe him. You're like, he's so conflating.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm really curious what's gonna happen with these two because I would be so disappointed in Brandon if because he's like he's doing the right thing right now, and I.
Speaker 1: Like that about him with her.
Speaker 3: But we today hook up.
Speaker 6: Amy, everyone just tell us whisper it to us, Yeah, there's more with her.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just with his character.
Speaker 6: It's just really hard at this point to think of her years later with Steve.
Speaker 1: I just can't no, right me, I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's where my mind goes Claire.
Speaker 2: But maybe Steve's into some kinky I'm trying to like he appreciates we.
Speaker 1: Know that about him. Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, we talked about Claire. It's exciting. We're gonna see more of her. That's really good. But this was a really big Brenda episode as opposed to last week Brenda was barely in it, right, So this is a big episode where Brenda is back and she looks amazing. I remember just thinking during filming these scenes, like being so.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, her hair, the clothes.
Speaker 2: And everything that was going on with the Brenda character was awesome, amazing.
Speaker 1: And I really loved it.
Speaker 4: She's so good in this life.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming at this point it was everyone's knowledge that she was leaving, like it's.
Speaker 3: Just so the setup.
Speaker 6: But before we were like, oh, she's kind of there, lessening her part. She doesn't seem as engaged this one. She's super engaged her part, super ignited. And it's talking about like moving on, not feeling a part of everything.
Speaker 3: We're talking about it now.
Speaker 1: So and it's interesting too what Chuck Rosen said.
Speaker 2: Told us recently about how these are the episodes where Shannon seemed to be become more engaged and reconnected with her character right before the end, which is just odd to me.
Speaker 5: Do you guys remember if she knew or did she Maybe she didn't, maybe you all didn't.
Speaker 4: Maybe she just was sort of troubled.
Speaker 5: You remember she was like showing up late for work and all those things, and then maybe she kind of was.
Speaker 4: Ling a lot of personal Yeah, back invested again.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean this because I was kind of on the fence whether I felt like she was really into this storyline or if she was just doing it because it was was.
Speaker 4: Like on the page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't tell, like if she if she really loved it, Like I could tell that the character of uh, what's her name? Tracy Laura or as I Steve says, Lara really bugs me. She you can tell she is all in this is like her chance to shine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's so good in this.
Speaker 2: Like it's weird watching it back, but I remember working with her and thinking, Wow, she makes such interesting choices as an actress and she was giving who did she remind me so much of you?
Speaker 1: She looks my daughter's Like is that.
Speaker 3: So talented.
Speaker 6: I just can't still can't understand why they would cast someone that would look so similar.
Speaker 5: Like it's true, she's much better in these than the previous sort of arc she had.
Speaker 4: She still has something that's a little I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit of like an affect or something that's kind of like unique about her that sort of was annoying before that. Now maybe because it's so cat on a hot tin roofe oh.
Speaker 1: I know what it is?
Speaker 2: She reminds Her acting style reminds me so much of Jessica Lang's act. So much internal and there's so much before the words actually come out of her mouth.
Speaker 1: There's so much internally going on with her.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just really like, you know, when she's running that scene with Steve and she's getting all clothes and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Is she Laura? Is she the actress and the cat on a hot time? What's like? Whatever? She would? She sold me on it completely because I.
Speaker 1: Was like, sold you right, Yeah, she's really convincing. I think she should get the part one hundred.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know who gets this part.
Speaker 1: I don't either, but I want it to be her.
Speaker 6: I just really wanted to see I want to see you auditioning and seeing you do.
Speaker 4: The I want to see all that.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted to see her so bad.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see me doing what crawling across.
Speaker 6: But going back to the brend of it all, I hear you like, but I felt and I was thinking the same thing there that she was into it for some reason. You felt like she was and felt like she was into it. Like it almost felt like they said to her, you know, here's the where the storyline's going, here's what's happening.
Speaker 3: And she was like happy, yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah. To me, she sold this whole episode, Like this episode is great because of all the storylines, and I'm obsessed with Claire and I love how it's sort of again making it's a little bit Kelly versus Brenda, which I'm sorry to say, I do like there's something about that that's so kind of compelling.
Speaker 4: But Charny, do you like it makes this episode a ten?
Speaker 5: Like she is so awesome in it, and even her like acting in the flirting with Roy and loving him and even the weird how Cindy's so discouraging, You're like writing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why er she.
Speaker 1: Very it's not like her at all.
Speaker 4: And she looks like beyond beyond in this episode, like she looks so amazing that you're just like, wait.
Speaker 1: But what about here she is? Here's Brenda going for another older man like.
Speaker 2: Clockwork and he Roy Randolphe creepy, creepy.
Speaker 3: Creepers, what do you mean she's gone for worse?
Speaker 2: Definitely, But the minute he opened his mouth with that accent, I was and just how he's.
Speaker 4: All googling her at the coffee stand or not.
Speaker 2: Googling, googling, googling googling for googling, ogling, what is it?
Speaker 5: He was checking her out from afar like he's cool but a.
Speaker 3: Teenage played like a magician or something not like well, and.
Speaker 5: They acknowledge that he's like a total pig right like because either one of the actors, one of them auditioning even says that he's so notorious.
Speaker 2: For this, for going with him leading gross and the way he clocks Kelly come in, he does he's like he like smells her or something.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 5: And then I love the end to me, the end is why I was like blows because it's so dramatic and Laura's a little mean, like fully.
Speaker 4: Like, oh if you have friends like that? Like she's yeah, wait what you say, Oh, she's a share That's what she is. It's like she wants to make this.
Speaker 2: Like you know, which I I love this character for that very reason, like I want somebody to come in and do this, because.
Speaker 1: That's how young people are.
Speaker 2: They're just sometimes there's those bad eggs and they just want to cause problems for everybody around them when they're not getting what they think they doesn't.
Speaker 5: That's Randa told you to audition, like if we're really yeah, but she.
Speaker 2: She thought that Kelly, was you an audition for like the you know, like the extra guys.
Speaker 6: Right, that's Kelly didn't do to that's what you intended to do. It wasn't like yeah, I think so help but if he saw something.
Speaker 4: Else exactly to exactly have you guys.
Speaker 5: Were I'm afraid of what have you never gone in for a part and gotten another part?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: And it happens all the time, but I guess technically, well, we'll have to see what happens.
Speaker 1: We just Kelly get the part.
Speaker 3: I don't know Brenda get the part.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 4: I'm just fuzzy on what happened.
Speaker 6: If Kelly got the part, I feel like she would turn it down because it's not what she wants to do in life.
Speaker 1: No, it's is what I thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: If she were to be offered the part, Kelly would back out.
Speaker 4: You guys, go for it.
Speaker 1: That's not her.
Speaker 3: Look at Amy's face. That's not what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just I'm being poker faced about a lot of things I don't want to be.
Speaker 4: I do spoilers.
Speaker 6: Well, you need to turn your camera off because I need to see what I mean. Yeah, I could tell something's happening.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, but in real life, if Kelly got the part.
Speaker 8: If Kelly gets the part and Brenda's her understudy, the story of Brenda's life, she always like gets cuts and they're like, oh my god, well.
Speaker 3: And here's my thing. Literally.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this is the hypocrisy, right, Okay.
Speaker 5: So Brenda is all so in a dither over Kelly allegedly having cappuccino with Roy, but yet Brenda had no problem being flirty, flirty, flirty with him at the at the coffee stand exactly we're all out for ourselves exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm, because.
Speaker 2: Did you guys feel like there was a weird vibes between Dylan and Brenda though in that scene and kind of the very top of the show where she runs into him at the bookstore, library or whatever. Oh, but which by the way, was highly entertaining when she was looking at all the newspapers and like that, what's that machine where you look up information on the Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I literally wrote this is the stalking, this is the cyber stalking of the nineties, because she's.
Speaker 6: Wait, that doesn't exist anymore. You can look at machines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that a fit? It's you know that.
Speaker 2: Machine because it was all on the film or whatever.
Speaker 5: But now that would have been like going home on your laptop and being like Roy Randolph, Roy Randolph Randolph and the.
Speaker 2: Girl she had to xerox copy newspapers archives of the live.
Speaker 4: Work for it was just fully like vetting all the time. We say, ninety style, that's what everybody does. On the interview. They're like, what's this guy, who's the idea?
Speaker 3: And how much time we waste doing stuff like that?
Speaker 6: Like you had to make an appointment like nine two o was a was appointment television back then because it was on once a week. You couldn't just binge watch like you can now a shows same thing there. You had to make an appointment, go to the library, be precise so you weren't just like randomly going down a rabbit hole at night, which I do often.
Speaker 2: You had to use like the Dewey decimal cards, the cards that the alphabatage and how many nights have we wasted together on text?
Speaker 6: Not together but texting each other going oh my god, I just went here and do it like a rabbit hole a people this person to that person.
Speaker 5: Suddenly you're like, why am I waking up my ex boyfriend's sisters, cousins hairstylist.
Speaker 2: So Dory is infamous for rabbit holing, but she has gotten me more into it, honestly. And my husband is like, right, you guys love to do your library deep.
Speaker 3: He goes deep.
Speaker 5: The worst though, is when it slips out and you're like, you bumm into someone you don't even know, and you're like, how was your twip yip to Mexico?
Speaker 1: You know way too much about it speaking of a.
Speaker 5: Little trivia you guys, Okay, I don't know if anyone spotted this.
Speaker 4: But one of the guys that auditions, do you guys.
Speaker 5: Know so one of the bad guy, the one that's so do you know who that is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: So, that is an actor named Ryan Hurst. I knew it immediately. Who was huge And remember the.
Speaker 1: Titans reaching for her?
Speaker 4: Remember the Titans.
Speaker 5: He was Jerry Betire. He's like the main dude. And remember the Titans and that guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Remember the Titans is.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: You cannot tell why?
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, I think that's a movie, A good movie about Yes.
Speaker 4: It's Denzel. It's an amazing movie.
Speaker 5: I need to watch that ran and I think this is like either the first or second thing he'd ever done.
Speaker 4: And he went on he was and he's dead this guys, you guys he is.
Speaker 5: He's He played such a gnarly guy on Walking Dead but.
Speaker 3: Like he oh, I like Walking Dead? Who was he in that?
Speaker 5: He was one of the remember the creepy people that work there, the Dead, the zombie masks. They got it through the zombies because they or the mass of the walkers. But he was in remember the Times, He's like the main dude.
Speaker 3: Oh, sons of answer.
Speaker 2: Nobody else, nobody else noticed any kind of like, oh no, we between Brenda and Dylan, I just felt like they were super disconnected, whereas before that we were still kind of rooting for them to be together in a weird way, like whenever they would have scenes together just felt right right. So this one just felt like very by the numbers and let's get the styles.
Speaker 3: Something was going on behind the scenes that day.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 2: I always wonder when those scenes where you I can feel the discomfort between the lines.
Speaker 5: Wow, well that's interesting because to who knows Jenny, you might be onto something because she was so thriving in the rest of this episode, you know what I mean? That like firing on all cylinders that if you notice that, maybe there was behind the scenes sort of angst.
Speaker 6: Remember we noticed that once recently with a scene with Brandon Brandon and we.
Speaker 3: Were like, mmm, something going on.
Speaker 2: And I noticed again in a scene with Brandon in the same episode where they have a little scene and it just didn't feel rooted in anything. It just felt like, let's get this out of the way, or I hate this dialogue, let's do as quickly as possible, which I.
Speaker 5: Know there's nothing to hate about this dialogue this whole episode. Is he even says, oh my god, doesn't Brandon even say it's a little gnarly?
Speaker 4: Did you guys catch that?
Speaker 5: I think when he's talking about Claire, I think he even says it's a little gnarly gnarly?
Speaker 3: You like that one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And did you guys notice when Steve says, Jay, Dave.
Speaker 5: And Conan, Oh, come on, you know he's all Jay Dave, Conan, Ted Copple.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I was like, what is he talking about?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 5: Dave Letterman Man, Ohbrian and then Ted Copple. They were all on late night at that time in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was I couldn't help cut.
Speaker 2: I just would the shorts, those denim kneelink shorts.
Speaker 1: I couldn't listen to anything he was saying.
Speaker 3: Nothing with the sneakers, with the songs.
Speaker 6: And it wasn't just denim on denim, like because that can be done the right way.
Speaker 3: It was those.
Speaker 6: It was by stitching on those shorts that it was.
Speaker 5: Just it was so bad and Brandon had his classes on so he looked so good and cool.
Speaker 1: Us so bad.
Speaker 2: But also sadly, you cannot just barge into a room like the way he thinks he hears screaming and he just busts in the door.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that he's not He's not on Sharknado back then.
Speaker 3: But he always wanted to be.
Speaker 4: Did you guys notice this? So you know when Brandon is in the Chancellor's office, Chancellor Arnold's offic and Claire walks in, did you notice what he did that was so well mannered?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: He stood.
Speaker 5: So she walks in and the Chancellor's like, oh you remember my daughter, Claire, and he did stands.
Speaker 4: Like so well mannered.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, now I'm gonna expect that from every man when you walk in a room. The men should all stand up.
Speaker 4: No, wait, what do you guys think about Andrea in this episode?
Speaker 1: She okay, whoa, she's so big.
Speaker 2: The pregnancy is the longest pregnancy ever, first of all, and second of all, is that her real tummy when she's getting sonograms?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great question.
Speaker 1: It looks so real, look real, and it looks so uncomfortable. It's it's like as big as.
Speaker 4: Her They were being a little There's a lot of pregnancy shaming in this.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie like it's a little rough and a lot of people have a bone to pick because when she tries on Jackie's clothes, she's trying it over like a full sweat outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah that doesn't count. She should have taken off the one layer to get to the real body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I felt like now she's getting all like self conschy about her baby weight when as in the last episode. But then again, that's how it is with the pregnancy. Like one second, you're fine with yourself in the second, next second you're crying about your weight.
Speaker 4: She's carried her life that you're losing something's wrong with the baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's this feeling she has? And does it? Does it why?
Speaker 2: And does it come to something like is there something wrong with the baby or the pregnant what amy?
Speaker 1: Because they make they're making that she's got an instinct.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling terrible for her.
Speaker 6: You know, we we love a good pregnancy storyline because we love pregnancy.
Speaker 3: But I was I skipped so literally fast forward through part of it. Her storyline going.
Speaker 5: On for but yes, quickly talk about the boyfriend. You know, Dylan's sisters, Mom's boy.
Speaker 4: Why, oh it's important, it's very.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all the well, all of a sudden, now back to Erica's back. Whereas last week the lady didn't work.
Speaker 4: At the Peach pits, Suzanne, she's back.
Speaker 2: Suzanne didn't work at the Peach but now she's back. Like, it's so inconsistent for me that I'm having trouble.
Speaker 6: Did you That storyline just bores me? But is it that the inconsistency?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was in at first, but you'd.
Speaker 4: Be annoyed by it.
Speaker 1: I liked it when he almost got run over by a bus, though, and Dylan saved him. That was exciting.
Speaker 4: Why did that happen?
Speaker 2: Therefore they wanted to like have them bond like they that this. I don't know because I think I don't know, but I think Keven's going to be a bad guy because anybody that has a mustache like that is usually a bad guy.
Speaker 3: And so he looks like a seventies star, not what I get. I think is seventy's porn Like it roses me out.
Speaker 2: But did he plan to get almost run over by the bus so that he could solidify that relationship, that bond that he can.
Speaker 4: Have Jenny, are you telling me not? And then I thought, like, how do you plan up almost you don't know what's coming.
Speaker 3: Truthfully, I don't know what's coming.
Speaker 1: I do not know what's going.
Speaker 6: Okay, So for both of you, the fact that he takes all his money or something that's crazy that you don't remember.
Speaker 4: Fact that you're both calling this stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't care about it back then and you don't remember.
Speaker 4: You guys are really good, You're really doing good.
Speaker 1: Because I love it that you and I can both just I don't care about this.
Speaker 2: I know we're lying, are so bored, like we say things that it's the truth for us, and really sorry if it disappoints people.
Speaker 1: But I find it funny.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like Chuck Rosen didn't find it funny when we were trashing the sixties episode about how much we hated it. But this is, yeah, this is a part of the show that we're it doesn't really we don't relate to it. And I think that as viewers that's okay for us to admit, like, we can't relate to this pregnancy, We can't relate to this weird guy with a.
Speaker 1: Mustache, and what's going to happen with them? Also, what pool our Brenda.
Speaker 4: Across the street because she's house sitting. She's house sitting.
Speaker 2: I actually.
Speaker 4: Getting full elevens because they're going on a trip with the Walshes and Jim looks chunky and plaid.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that? Oh god, his whole thing.
Speaker 4: Did you guys notice this?
Speaker 5: Which maybe only meant something to me, but so I think when Claire is leaving for school and she says, I was saved by the bell for me, I was like, oh, foreshadowing?
Speaker 2: Why because no one's ever said saved by the bell without referencing saved by the bell the TV show.
Speaker 3: Come on, right, it came.
Speaker 6: It can't irritate me right from a real Now they were foreshadow Oh maybe they were. Do you think they put it in because at that time Brian was dating Tiffany in real life.
Speaker 1: Oh well, if they did that, then shadow is strong.
Speaker 3: No, not to more shadowing like she was coming on the show like that in real life friend like.
Speaker 1: Because okay, we're not going to go to that character yet because she isn't.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about this?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just not right.
Speaker 5: Did you guys notice Jenny, did you notice you did something super subtle but kind of kind of awesome kind of so basically you're all having your fake sorority meeting, and uh, I think Erica says where's Dylan, and Brenda's like, he's at the library getting books or whatever.
Speaker 4: Somehow she knows.
Speaker 2: Oh, in my look, I noticed, because even though Kelly's all, let's be friends and I'm putting it all behind me, anytime she gets triggered like that, it's just like, you can't hide it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to do the louck. What was the luck?
Speaker 1: She just looked at her like, why the do you know what he's where?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: Like, why don't I know where he is?
Speaker 3: He was irritated.
Speaker 4: So glad you caught it because I was like, oh wait.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the dog.
Speaker 2: But first of all, what isn't it weird to anyone else? At the end of that scene, right before he almost gets run over by the bus, when Dylan and keV get up and they just they're like, let's go surfing right now. They get up, they don't even say goodbye to the lady. That's what I'm going to say. Her name is the lady, but I can't remember, but yeah, it was just weird. I want to talk about the dog peeing though, because.
Speaker 3: I think, oh God, why why would got me going? Why would you like to talk about the dog peing?
Speaker 2: Because the dog Okay, I have completely I don't even remember filming anything with Rocky or Rocky Too, or anybody named Rocky.
Speaker 1: I don't remember there being a dog on the show.
Speaker 2: But you had the cutest puppy who I pointed out while you were gone. You guys look alike, you know how when you look like your dog, like I look like my dog's Sandy, you look like Rocky too.
Speaker 1: And it's the cutest thing.
Speaker 2: But I love it that this is foreshadowing, unintentional foreshadowing, the way you are training the dog to pee on the peepee pads, but he never pee's on any peepee pads. This is how you actually train your real dogs.
Speaker 6: I have never attempted to train any of my dogss No, that's kind of true.
Speaker 2: But you have gone to the trouble putting peepee pads down on the ground for them to just kind of walk around or maybe lay down on. But they've never once peete on any of them.
Speaker 6: Okay, So what she's referring to is when we became actual roommates when we filmed BH nine or two and oh and we were roommates in Vancouver.
Speaker 3: And my dog.
Speaker 6: We both had our dogs there who were best friends as well, and I did put peepee pads down for him to pee on, and you it was only till you run it to my attention that they were still dry a week later that I was like, oh, yeah, yes, that's weird.
Speaker 1: You were like, what's the problem, I have peepee? Because I was like, you need to walk your dog, you need to take it out for walks. We can pee. And I ended up taking the dog out for walks all the time. See, you were like, what's the problem. There's peepee pads down, there's a problem. And I was like, look at these paper pads, there's.
Speaker 3: No people literally picked them up and she's like their bone dry And I was like I didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: So this maybe last so hard. The dog peeing and the trading techniques that you and share, it's so cute.
Speaker 4: One more can I throw out one more little leg?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: That's weird. Why would Brandon sleep on the couch?
Speaker 5: I get the Claire's in his bed, But why wouldn't he sleep in Brenda's room or Jim and Cindy's room, Like.
Speaker 4: Why would he sleep on the couch He's not allowed to sleep in there.
Speaker 1: I think he wanted to be downstairs.
Speaker 4: Away from her.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, ushed.
Speaker 2: To the bed. Okay, So did you guys have any standout fashion moments besides the jeans? Just everybody wearing everything boots and baby doll dresses is my favorite era of all time, and everybody's wearing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For me, it's just any favorite.
Speaker 5: Looks so awesome in this episode that I'm just like her hair, there's everything about her.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I mean, she's been looking awesome, but it was more like it was a little softer before.
Speaker 3: I mean, now, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Anybody have any favorite line?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Gnarly, gnarly and everything Claire says, every.
Speaker 3: Single everything.
Speaker 6: Awesome and her dancing and her looks and her profile.
Speaker 4: She's handcuffed in the bedroom and he's ault state the whole thing with them, the two of them.
Speaker 2: Claire's bat like did she pray with Like, yeah, that teddy she re wearing prey.
Speaker 5: She brought her boombox, her giant boombox, and she gets it out and puts those headphones on and is dancing all sex. It's just like, I just how did she like Kathleen Robertson read that script and go like I can do this. I would have been like, I cannot do this.
Speaker 1: That's why you didn't get the party.
Speaker 4: I love her.
Speaker 2: Oh well, well, I can't wait to see what happens next week's apart. I don't know, but X next week is episode twenty eight. You guys, it's called Acting Out.
Speaker 4: It's the most amazing. They left us so hanged.
Speaker 8: How do you know?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, who's my god?
Speaker 3: And just like if you have friends, it's down to five, So who are the other two?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Did two randos? Doesn't her? Should have only sand to three?
Speaker 1: It's three of us.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I can't.
Speaker 1: Wait to see. Oh my god, I'm so so so happy you're back and your girls are all together again.
Speaker 4: The the divas A Oh my god, we know you get ten plus plus. This is one of my favorites. Favorites, favorites.
Speaker 3: You don't have your displace, so I'm out of our house, so I do not have my.
Speaker 1: Okay, go oh my god? What sevens wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Too?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 4: How do you even possibly give this a seven?
Speaker 6: This is like, you know why I give it a seven? I fault them for the their B, C, D storylines. Maybe if they had just kept it with the storyline we wanted to see, which is with the diva is like I would also Claire, oh and Claire. Okay, so the A and B storyline totally in. Everything else is sprinkled throughout lesson the score.
Speaker 1: Sorry, m yeah, are you up there?
Speaker 4: You have it? People respectfully disagree. It's just awesome.
Speaker 1: We love you guys, have a great week. We'll see you next time.