Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: On this episode of the Heat Check, we get into.
Speaker 3: A story that was trending on Twitter all weekend long.
Speaker 2: So just delicious.
Speaker 3: So this league the next chapter in a classic tale of a young hot coquettish Instagram ig thought putting her claws into an entire NBA playoff rotation, The rise, the Fall, and how the Dione Sanders inspired redemption goes of Brittany Renner. We also get into a deep dive on why almost everyone, I mean actually everyone was wrong about DeMar DeRozan.
Speaker 2: Including myself. So go ahead, brop and drop that mother. So Steve Kerr recently said.
Speaker 3: On Oppresser the other day, Steve Kirr, Golden State Warriors head coach, that when they go to the playoffs, they are going to shorten their rotation to eight men. Eight men is the rotation of a playoff roster. That is how many men Brittany Renner in the NBA has slept with. Brittany Renner has slept with an entire NBA playoff rotation.
Speaker 2: It's impressive.
Speaker 3: If you're not familiar with Britney Renner, let me just refresh or give you an update on her this summer. Brittany Renner made herself very famous after her and PJ. Washington had this very public battle over child support. Brittany Renner, if you don't know who she is, she's in IG.
Speaker 2: Let me be honest. She's a thought like she's that hole over there. But she's an influencer. John Sally follows her funny.
Speaker 3: Enough, like you know he yeah, you know what I'm saying about John Sally. So John Sally follows her, likes her stuff, loves her content.
Speaker 2: If you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Men love Brittany Renner's content online. It's basically Brittany with her little coquettish face and smile with pretty much no clothes on, just skin on skin, and her.
Speaker 2: Doing it flirty things. So she is.
Speaker 3: She went to Jackson's State where she played D one soccer, got her start as a Zuma instructor, and then she all of a sudden, i know, crazy, all of a sudden, blew up on IG and on YouTube right around twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Long maybe it's a decade ago, Brittany Renner.
Speaker 3: So then she took all of that notoriety that she made doing whatever it is that she did and parlay that into a series of relationships that ended in a toe all book about her love life, including Trey Songs, lo Uzi Vert, Chris Brown, Drake, James Harden, and Tiger. Also Colin Kaepernick, also Ben Simmons, who apparently apparently cheated on Kendall Jenner with her so as I said when the story broke, pleasing James Harden and then Drake to be able to go so seamlessly between those two personality types. More difficult than transitioning from playing for Doc Rivers to Tom Thibodeau.
Speaker 2: Which is basically what Austin Rivers had to do. It didn't work out well.
Speaker 3: He had ended up like sitting on his own couch before getting pick.
Speaker 2: Up by the Denver Nuggets. Not an easy thing.
Speaker 3: This is more difficult than that than that, Like all these guys, all of them have different tastes.
Speaker 2: Oozivert to Chris Brown, who you know what Chris Brown's about. Let's get physical physical.
Speaker 3: Then okay, so then she gets on. Ig makes an instructional video about how do I put it gently, how to trap an athlete, how to get the bag by fucking a reckless non condom wearing athlete. Because they're all pretty much reckless based on her substantial experience with sleeping with famous man aka athletes.
Speaker 2: Let's go into it, so I'll really.
Speaker 4: Wanted to try to come up off a check off the man, and you could just fuck an athlete.
Speaker 3: They're really dumb. If you want to come up off a check, all you gotta do is just fuck an athlete.
Speaker 2: They're really dumb.
Speaker 3: This video obviously came back to bite her in the ass because later she groomed a Kentucky basketball player six years younger than her who she started seeing when he was eighteen years old, Akap Washington. Then she married him, had a kid with him after he was drafted by the Hornets in the lottery. So the video comes back to bite her in the ass because what does she do. She does exactly that. She grooms this young man PJ. Washington, who's an eighteen year old at Kentucky. He's not even a good player at Kentucky. He does go in the lottery, though, she ends up wiping him up having his baby, and then two weeks after she gave birth to their son, she secretly filed for divorce, took the kid with her, and left.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Cold blooded uh, and so actually that is when incorrect, ugly, unfounded rumors, just gross ones, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: About PJ.
Speaker 3: Washington's child support, people started coming out with these really obscenely inaccurate reports that PJ. Washington was paying two hundred thousand dollars a month to Britney.
Speaker 2: Renner and child support.
Speaker 3: Just slanderous, right, not true, but funny, right, like the best cond And of course that old video surfaced about Britney Renner trapping an athlete and taking all of his money. So then she goes hiding. That's where we're at in this saga as we stand. So and after a couple of months underground, four months underground, Britney Renner, of course, she could not stay silent. She's a cloud chaser, that's what she does. She's out in the media doing a thing. So she's now trending again because she's on a media tour. She's on an apology slash reformation slash clarification tour.
Speaker 2: To set the record straight about.
Speaker 3: Who she is and was, but who she is now trying to be her entire character as a whole. She's now come out to discuss with Dion Sanders, for one okay, because she went to Jackson State.
Speaker 2: Now he's the head coach of Jackson State.
Speaker 3: Yes, but let's unpack the first interview with lad TV because it's a doozy, folks, it is.
Speaker 2: It is a lot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go down down the way on this piece by piece because I tell you what, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. I had to watch.
Speaker 3: It probably ten times, had to watch it probably ten times.
Speaker 5: You know, you're figuring out your career. Your Instagram following is going up, and you know you start dating and.
Speaker 3: Pause, you're figuring out your career your Instagram following.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's really not a career.
Speaker 5: Keep going. You mentioned you dated eleven athletes to the course of your life. That may have been probably more than that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I've said publicly that I've had sex with thirty guys. I do have a list of my phone. I could look at the list and tell you how many athletes, but as of right now, I don't know that. I'm on top of my head.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, pause, pause, Did she just say she has a list of athletes written in her phone in the notes app? A body bag list longer than Aria from Game of throws like, did.
Speaker 2: She say that?
Speaker 3: And first of all, why would you write that in your phone? What would you what purpose does that serve? Is it for yourself? Is it for Vlad? Maybe just before we go into this interview, the dude James Harden Ben Simmons like, who is this for?
Speaker 2: We go on, we continue.
Speaker 4: I think I said, I said eight NBA players, though I.
Speaker 1: Think this is the number.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, you made a video at one point you're in the back of your car.
Speaker 4: Is right?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Was it the body count video or what's okay?
Speaker 3: I'll pause If you can google this video with lad TV, do it, because when he's asking her about this video that she later says that she's mortified about making. She's laughing and smiling and smirking in the video, she does not have any country for this take whatsoever?
Speaker 5: Keep going, I'm not sure which video was, but you specifically said, and I quote, athletes don't use condoms. If you want to come up off a check off a man, you could just fuck an athlete because they're really really dumb.
Speaker 4: Really really dumb.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 3: She again still believes that because she literally just repeated really really dumb in general, idiots great with the ball, terrible with their decision making, keep going.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I would love to provide some context. When I saw this video making its rounds on Twitter, I was mortified because I'm like, why in the actual hell would I ever say that?
Speaker 2: Pause. Let me just break down why you would say it.
Speaker 3: One, you already have an Instagram account and you're wilin, You're in your car, you're tripping. Probably had just gotten done fucking an athlete that he came inside you with no condom, I would imagine, and cloud views, arrogance, That's probably why, just not thinking anything of it, just being an ig thought.
Speaker 4: I went to my archived videos, watched the video in its entirety, and I was breaking down the different types of guys I've had sex with and my whole point of saying that, which which is why I never really tried to clear it up, because it's such a bold statement. It's hard to maneuver.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 3: It is impossible to maneuver. If you want to come off of a check, you should sleep with an athlete. They never used condoms. They're really really dumb. There's no ambiguity there. That is not anything other than an instructional how too said it.
Speaker 4: Because I've been with plenty of guys that didn't use condoms, and if I truly wanted a baby for all the wrong reasons, I would have several.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: Now that's also not how biology works.
Speaker 4: But keep going, and in that attempt to make a group of people look dumb, I made myself look even worse. So I have to just stand on what I said, and I don't take back what I said. If you wanted to have a baby for the wrong reasons, there are plenty of careless people in my experience, the athletes primarily, and that's just that on that. But yeah, I mean I try to make people look back, make myself look worse.
Speaker 3: No, you made yourself look like exactly who you are.
Speaker 2: I would say.
Speaker 3: You exposed yourself in the most real of ways. And now you're trying to backpedal like your name is Deon Sanders. You are now your brain went there.
Speaker 2: You know your brain went there. You vocalized that.
Speaker 3: You not only vocalize that, you decided to record that. Wow, you vocalize that, and then after it was recorded, you decided to push publish on that video and never deleted it. You are exactly who that video makes you look like an opportunistic, fame, money clout hungry jersey chaser that will fuck men only if they have status and money for said status and money.
Speaker 4: So I have to just stand on what I said, and I don't take back what I said. If you wanted to have a baby for the wrong reasons, there are plenty of careless people in my experience, the athletes primarily, and that's just that on that but yeah, I mean I try to make people look bad, make.
Speaker 1: Myself look worse.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then they asked John Sally. He says he's a huge fan, YadA YadA.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say it's athletes.
Speaker 4: I felt like at that time, I'm sure probably an athlete left me jaded a little bit, and I went in there and was just, you know, said how I felt at the time, and that just was my experience. I feel like I probably had been with more athletes at that time, so that was my truth.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 3: You're literally going on an entire media blitz to clear this little video up. It went viral, viral, like viral if you say the name Britney Renner. I made a video with Brittany Renner as my green screen two million views.
Speaker 2: Yep, still gets views to this day. Britney Renner moves the needle. People. It aged terribly because you she said, also keep going. Here we go. It's like I said, a lot of it. I'm not gonna lie it. It aged horribly.
Speaker 4: You know. It's like I end up having a baby with a basketball player and it makes it look like, wow, look at you. You know your your premonition came true, Like this was your goal all along.
Speaker 2: Bitch. That wasn't a premonition. That was an action plan, that was a to do list, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Premonitions are something when you look up to the stars and the celestial beings and you see, uh, this is not that. This is not fucking miss cleo. This is sperm and eggs and making babies. Like, there is no premonition to be had.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 4: The reality is my dating pool is different than yours.
Speaker 3: Oh this is the part. This right here is the part. Okay, first of all, let's put air quotes in dating pool because this is not dating. I promise you you're you say you dated James Harden, But does James Harden say he dated you? Or like just because you had sex and also ate food together, doesn't mean that was a date.
Speaker 2: Like, that's not a date.
Speaker 3: You just both needed sustenance post or pre fuck like. That's it, That's what happened. Brittany Renner doesn't even know who she is. She thinks she's in a dating pool. Bitch, you are in. You're the video ho that gets basically passed around, and you are aggressively becoming targeting yourself to them as a video ho. You are just getting passed from one athlete to another. They know that James Harden fucked you, Ben Simmons fucked you, Oozy fucked you like they all no like when you've only fucked those guys and they all know each other and they all know that they are Eskimo brothers with you. Do they Do you think that they respect you? Do you think you're gonna come up off of anything except for giving away your self respect? And listen, I don't fuck who you want. I have no shame in that. But I tell you what, Fucking athletes does not make you special. That does not make you special.
Speaker 4: Keep going so I'm gonna pull in heavy hitters. I'm a heavy hitter, so I can't.
Speaker 2: Pause no, you're not.
Speaker 3: You're getting hit by heavy hitters. Proximity to heavy hitters does not make you a heavy hitter. It makes you a tool.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 4: Why would I not have a baby with someone that I care about, whatever their profession, just because of something I said in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Like, bitch, you just said that's the don't act like, oh, it didn't matter to me. The PJ Washington wasn't It was an NBA pun. What does it matter what his profession? Chi Literally the last sentence with my dating pool is different than yours because I only target famous people.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter what his profession is. And I had a baby. Get the keep going just.
Speaker 4: Because of something I said in twenty eighteen, Like, like I said, I'm gonna just have to stand on what I said and accept what comes behind it. I'm not asking people to understand. I don't give a fuck what you think.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 2: This is where it closes.
Speaker 3: This is where my last thought about this is, like, did you just say you don't care what we think?
Speaker 2: Am I insane? Am I going? And said?
Speaker 3: You literally just did an entire interview where he's asking you about a video that you said you were mortified by who are you? Why are you mortified? If you're not worried about what we think and perceive about you? Of course you think and care what we think. And now, of course Brady Randers has turned this into a profession. She has finessed her way like she does, into becoming like a comeback story. Her profession is now giving speeches all over the world and all over the country to share with athletes the tricks of the trade, tips that thoughts pull to snatch men up and make them come up off this check for the rest of their natural life until that baby is eighteen, and giving them the tips so that they can avoid said thoughts.
Speaker 2: Like her, she is the guy from uh.
Speaker 3: She's Leonardo DiCaprio from Catch Me if you can like, that's her, Like she's been the scammer all this time, and now she's scanned so much that she's working for the FBI to help them find the scammers.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I've been an ig thought that's come and literally fucked with every major NBA player that I can think of. I could have gotten any of them if I wanted, And now I am here for you NBA players to show you the types of bitches to avoid, because I did it myself.
Speaker 2: This is I don't hate the move. I'm not gonna lie. I don't hate the move. So my solution, though, is no.
Speaker 3: Britney Renners turned Eric Thomas's like, she's like thinks she's Eric Thomas. Now she is going on as like Tony Robbins of the NBA space, Like, you're not Tony Robbins.
Speaker 2: This is my solution. It's the same solution I've given it out once before.
Speaker 3: You make elite athletes at the AAU level freeze their sperm. Right then they freeze their sperm. They tell no one that it's at the AAU camp. Folks like it's one of the little breakout sessions that they have when they're learning how to be good men. So they in between tournaments and learning how to manage their financial money to come, they get vasectomies, they freeze their sperm, and whenever they can get visseectamies, they do. They don't tell a soul and then these little Brittany Renterers they can't take them for all their worth.
Speaker 2: They don't even know. These Brittany Renners think.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've got them. He's fucking me without a condom. He's coming inside of me.
Speaker 2: It's only a matter of time. It's just a matter of math. And gotcha, bitch, gotcha, bitch. I'm tied up. I'm tied up, and I'll have a baby when I want to have a baby, now when you want me to have the baby.
Speaker 3: She also recently went on a rant about how she actually didn't even come up marrying PJ.
Speaker 2: Washington.
Speaker 3: She's actually broker as a result of marrying this NBA player that's said I'm broke now this is she said. There isn't a person that could handle what I've been through. Imagine moving from a gorgeous condo in Woodland Hills, California to Charlotte, not North Carolina.
Speaker 2: And it not work out.
Speaker 3: I just need to say, you may believe because the words Woodland Hills, California sounds very posh. Woods Lands and hills. That's fucking Burbank, California. That is the valley, the valley of LA, the worst, the armpit of LA where only aspiring actresses go to become softcore porn stars. Like that's where, that's what it is like. You are either old as fuck and you want to live away from the LA and I get a lot of property and there's it's so cheap there She's literally talking about.
Speaker 2: Being in a condo.
Speaker 3: I guarantee it was an apartment complex in the middle of the valley. Like her next door roommate was like some random softcore pornt star you've never heard of. I don't even have the name because they don't exist in my mind. I don't even have a name.
Speaker 2: For them, that's how irrelevant they are.
Speaker 3: She also is like, I don't have a car now because he was supposed to get me one but broken promises.
Speaker 2: Whatever did you just say?
Speaker 3: Like, especially considering she was like, I've made a lot of money, I want to be independent, and then you want.
Speaker 2: To talk about PJ. Washington was supposed to buy you a car. This is what she said.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine feeling the need to sacrifice everything, including your independence and identity, just to be loved, But you wanted him to buy you a car after you left him with his baby. She goes, I have no shame in my game. I've made a lot of money and blown a lot of money. Despite popular belief, I don't have it all together. I am not sure Brittany that the popular belief is that you have it together to be perfectly honest, I actually think this story is very sad. It is a cautionary tale for young women who are beautiful and think that their beauty is the way to ascend.
Speaker 2: It is not. It is not the way.
Speaker 3: Your wiley wits about you and your looks can be used for so much more. You could parlay it into all kinds of things besides being a fucking Instagram thought. She also says, each day, I do my best each day, and my best gets better. Here's two new beginnings, never giving up and following your heart.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That could be a quote on an ig.
Speaker 3: Post that someone made fun of on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or maybe each day you follow the money and you follow the jerseys, keeping a body count log on your phone in the notes app, like your name is well at Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: But you do you, Brittany, Mama don't see.
Speaker 6: Country. They can go bust up by the go go go up, catch let me go.
Speaker 2: Up to my conclusions about the bulls.
Speaker 3: I should not have rushed about my conclusions about the bulls, but you.
Speaker 2: Know so it was life at Zoe.
Speaker 3: So they say, uh, I've already said that the take was bad, so I'm not here to tell you again how bad my take was.
Speaker 2: Folks, you can be excited about your bulls team. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Not only was I skeptical, the whole world was skeptical skeptical about this fit. There's a reason that the world and all of media was wrong and was very we'll call it pessimistic about this bulls team. It was all about the fit between Tamart Rosen and Zach Lavine. There might be no greater collective wrong opinion as this one. Like a dozens of articles coming out about how bad this fit would be. Not only how washed Tomarta Rosan was, how overpaid he was. I mean, there's just so many things I was wondering. Was he gonna be his flour spacer? How would he and Zactly Vine function together? When Zach needs the ball in his hands like forty percent of the time, Like so does Demart Rosen. Like that's only that's eighty percent of time. Where's the ball gonna go? They both need the ball about the same amount. Most people thought tomorrow was going to be like a ten minute a night guy.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a wrong take. That was terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, people were sus very sus about Tomorrow's signing, not just because of his contract, which almost everyone thought was absurd, but really about how he and Zach would be able to be on the floor at the same time, Zach and Damar House way. How Here's what John Hollanders said at The Athletic right after the trade. DeRozan turns thirty two this week. He does his shoot threes, and he's a subpar defender. Board Money valued him at sixteen point two million for this year, with that figure obviously declining in the out years as he gets further into his thirties. Even a rosy outlook would have his value over a three year deal topping out about forty million. There's a chance that this could be one of the worst value contracts in the league. It appears Chicago paid DeRozan roughly twice his projected value over the next three years. The Bulls use their chips.
Speaker 2: And they're all in. Oh.
Speaker 3: By the way, he also said Crusoe's contract would be about a break even. Here's what some other people said. Derozen thirty two year old, poor fit with his new club and in a limited and worrisome ways for someone aging past I mean, these are so bad for someone aging past his prime. He has never been a great or even good defender Shade, and that deficiency will not get better with time. His growth as a playmaker will not be easily utilized in Chicago as Lavine, Vouch, and Lonzo all need significant touches. Moving DeRozan off the ball only highlights his limited shooting range and shrinks the floor. Here's another one. Those are just the issues of fit. The costs are what makes this the worst of the worst. We were so wrong. This is just it was so bad that DeMar de Rosen had to address these things in the media at a press conference like he was pissed. He was hurt. I mean, the amount of shade, dozens of these articles being like he's trash, he's worth nothing.
Speaker 2: Why would you sign him?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: This is what he said. It's basketball. I see a lot of people criticizing talking.
Speaker 3: About fit this, fit fast. These people probably have never played even basketball. Being a basketball player, you go out, you play at the park. Some of your best is against guys you don't even know that. You go out there and compete with.
Speaker 2: But for me.
Speaker 3: If everybody's on the same page mentally and wants to win, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter about a fit. Yeah, I think that's right.
Speaker 3: The thing that people overload is that Damar DeRozan is unselfish. DeMar Derozen lives and breathes this. He wants this to work. It didn't work in Toronto from a championship standpoint. He's a baller and so is Zach Lavine, and we overlooked that if two guys who are willing to be unselfish play together, things could be good. And he pushed hard for tomorrow to sign in Chicago. So of course now we know, though it's what twenty something games in the season, and now we know exactly how Zach Levine and Tamar Rozen fit. They are like peas and carrots. They are like fucking ham and cheese. They're like eggs and toast. They have both checked this stat out. This is a crazy stat They have both scored twenty five points or more in the same game eleven times this year.
Speaker 2: Eleven times already this year.
Speaker 3: The last pair to record eleven at least of these games through the first twenty four games of a season, Kobe and Shaq in two thousand and one, two thousand and two, Kobe and Shaq were the last duo to be able to do this, and there's a reason why the Bulls just beat the nets, the hornets, and the knicks in the last week alone. So maybe maybe we were all rushing to conclusions. Maybe we should have asked Damar and Zach before even a game was played about how this whole thing was going to work, because Damar Damar was wondering how it also was going to work when he was evaluating his options in terms of who he was going to play for. He asked Zach about it, and he said it was a commitment that we talked about long before we even played on a court. Just being having each other's back, on being there for one another.
Speaker 2: That's all I needed to hear.
Speaker 3: That's all he needed to hear from me, as long as we could walk. We're going to be out there to try to lead this team to be as successful as we can. That quote is meaningful. That quote very meaningful. But the respect goes the other way as well. Zach said this about tomorrow is that he's basically deferring to Demart de Rosen in crunch time, but The interesting thing is it's not just Damar wondering how he's gonna fit and committing to fitting with Zack. Zach also the bucket, the late game bucket for the Bulls, basically being the go two scorer in all of Bulls games for as long as he's been, there is now deferring to yup DeMar DeRozan when the game gets close and the moments get tight and the pressure builds.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Damar has been in these big time games and situations. I don't think a lot rattles him at all. That's when you let him take over the game. Calm it down, get to the free throw line, get to his spots. I think it just gives the whole team like a deep breath. We're okay. Damar DeRozan, the voice of calm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd say he's pretty fucking good in crunch time. Let's figure out how good he is. He's actually leading the NBA and fourth quarter score at one hundred and sixty five points. DeMar Derozen, the guy who we all thought was going to be in a limited role making maybe like ten minutes a game off the bench. Poor fit is literally leading the league in crunch time scoring at one hundred and sixty five points. And if you think that that's reducing Zach Levine to a lesser role in crunch time, Zach Levine ranks third with one hundred and forty two fourth quarter scores.
Speaker 2: Of his own.
Speaker 3: This is what he goes on to say. It just makes everything so much easier. There's not all the pressure on you. I have a bailout at any time, and I think vice versa. Two ball dominant players who can actually function together on the same court because they're unselfish and they play in a way that compliments one another. It's almost like Russell Westbrook and Lebron James should have learned this little trick. Even head coach Billy Doman made an interesting point about how Damar is influencing the rest of this team because of his calm demeanor. He said, his passing ability down the stretch, his mindset to make the right play, his presence, his seeming inability to be rattled is.
Speaker 2: A boon for the Bulls. I tell you what, boy, could there.
Speaker 3: Be anything we were more wrong about In terms of the offseason. Everyone in the world was like, this is trash and actually this is very excellent. If there is one little element that you could be concerned about with the Bulls is that this team relies on a starting fives more than anyone in the NBA, and because of that, everybody's usage is way up and they're all getting more minutes than they have in the past few years.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Caruso twenty nine minutes up from twenty one, Derozen thirty five minutes a game, up from thirty three, Lonzo Ball thirty five minutes up from thirty one. Levine same thirty five minutes, Vouch thirty three from thirty two. Not super meaningful, but in the beginning Caruso, DeRozan Lonzo, I mean this is a very short rotation.
Speaker 2: I mean Britney Renner could run through.
Speaker 3: These guys, these guys and then have them three more to spare, you know, two more to spare. Vouch has missed seven games so far, Crusoe has been banged up. Patrick Williams is banged up. He's out for many weeks.
Speaker 2: Levine. This is the part that's I think the if you're.
Speaker 3: A Bulls fan and you want to be optimistic, Zach Lavine has normally missed about twenty percent of the season every single year. He's missed none of the season. This year, he has missed not one game. He has been sicky, sicky with a non COVID related illness, And where as he would in the past probably say you know what, I think, I'm gonna take my stomach flu ass home, he's playing those games because him and DeMar are like they said, if I'm still standing, We're going to be able to play.
Speaker 2: If I'm still standing.
Speaker 3: As at matter, if I'm throwing up on the sidelines, We're going to play. That duo that winning is meaningful. Levine said this about that game when he played through Monday's victory over the Hornets and downplayed his reach recent ditching of the brace. You know, I'm fighting through stuff. These games are important and it means a lot to me. Whoo, So all of that to be said, One, we were wrong.
Speaker 2: Two this team is really really good when they're healthy. Here's a little thing to know, though.
Speaker 3: The NBA is eighty two games a year, and all that matters is how they perform in the playoffs. Are they going to be healthy or will they be banged up? Maybe there'll be a banged up three seed right for an upset for a hungry Hornets team that's coming for him.
Speaker 2: That all remains to be seen.
Speaker 3: But what we do know is that, oh boy, were we wrong? And this team does have enough playmaking, enough shooting, enough defense, and Demarta Rosen is a fucking bucket who can come through and clench time. I actually really hope that they hope that they stay healthy. Everybody's like, oh, Trista, Trista, you hate on the Bulls, like take this through seed, and no, I'm happy, I'm wrong. I want the Bulls to be good. I will be watching the Bulls a lot. I will be betting on the Bulls a lot, with a skeptical eye and a hopeful eye to see how sustainable this is across an entire eighty two game season and potentially a twenty eight game playoff run.
Speaker 2: That's all the time that we have for the heat check.
Speaker 3: Will be back early, squirrely Wednesday morning with a full deconstruction. That is the clusterfuck of the Portland Trailblazers and what that means for my favorite team going forward.
Speaker 2: Hint, it's not great.
Speaker 3: Do not forget to follow us on Socialida add this heat check and at Trista Creek on the top.
Speaker 6: Rush, I got go. They can go bust back by wrong easy bu