Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott shouting our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. This being our last show with Joe Biden as President Kamala Harris as Vice president. When we return to the airwaves, we will be in our nation's capital, the swamp the sewer, Washington, d C. Well, when that happens, we will have a new president, Donald J. Trump. But Joe Biden is on this mission to reinvent history, claiming the borders more secure. Vladimir Putin, you know, fears him and I thought his exit interview was just horrible. Let's just take a quick trip down memory lane. Then we'll talk to our friend Stephen A. Smith about all of this straight ahead.
Speaker 2: During his first day in power, President Biden ordering all wall construction to come to a stop within a week, an administration's decision to end former President Trumps remain in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Polish resident planning to withdraw the remaining twenty five hundred US troops from Afghanistan by September eleven.
Speaker 4: What will it take now.
Speaker 5: For these hurried, messy evacuations to get done, and why was the White House not more prepared for the possibility of the country falling so fast? Inflation Nation consumer Price Index rose eight point six percent in May to a new forty year high and signaled that price pressures may be here for a while.
Speaker 2: This new influx that we're seeing comes just days before a federal court is set to lift the pandemic era border restrictions known as Title forty two. It was a record breaking two point four million illegal border crossings in the last year.
Speaker 6: Just one year later, President Biden is visiting the small town offended by the health and environmental crisis of that derailment created.
Speaker 1: The Department of Justice releasing a new report Thursday show in crime rates remain elevated under President Biding.
Speaker 3: The administration is defending their border policies as Title forty two has now.
Speaker 2: The migrants attempting to rush the border near downtown Opasso last.
Speaker 1: Night, twenty two hundred people have crossed illegally.
Speaker 2: Just since midnight, pro college Indian protesters and their opponents engage in violent classes. Among the record number of migrants that have crossed into the US are members of a Venezuelan street gang.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: All of this we chronicled, and we chronicled in real time. We were showing you from the earliest days of the Biden administration wide open borders. It was Ted Cruz that was in the middle of the pandemic. It was twenty twenty one, and he was able to get into these cages that were overcrowded with children in them in the middle of a pandemic. Couldn't make it up, and they wouldn't let our cameras in, but they but Senator Cruz shared the videos with us, and it was beyond shocky. And then of course they said inflation was transitory. Average Americans paying twelve thousand dollars on average more per year than what they were paying four years ago. And they kept saying, no, the economy's fine. We're paying anywhere between a buck twenty five buck, fifty more gallon who was hired at different points, and that's the price of democracy. Kamala Harris once lectured us. Anyway, our friend Stephen A. Smith is with us. I'm not sure if you're going through some type of political metamorphois or I don't know, maybe you're just doing a deep dive reality check, which I really appreciate because I think a lot of people that maybe supported Kamala Harris are unwilling to do so. And I think you're somebody that genuinely has a desire to get to the truth. So I applaud you for all of that. How are you doing, my.
Speaker 7: Friend, I'm doing all right.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have me on last night. I come on, now, you made me wait six minutes in order to hear you say hello, only showing handed he does these things. But that's what makes you do.
Speaker 1: So I'm here, well, I have to set up this. I have to set up the segment so before the twenty twenty election. And this really baffles me. And I really want an honest answer, and I know you're gonna give me an honest answer. But you said you watched Joe Biden give his farewell address this week. Okay, we all watched it. It was a disaster. Like everything else, last night's interview was an unmitigated disaster. We'll run portions of it on Hannity tonight. It was. It was awful. He can, he mumbles, he bumbles, he stumbles, and you know, he makes up accomplish accomplishments that he never achieved. I don't think there's anything remarkable about his presidency. I think he'll go down probably as one of the worst presidents in history. And I think the most dangerous thing he did is the biggest national security threat. He let in all of these unvetted illegals, including terrorists, murderers, rapists, violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, and we're going to pay the price for years to come. You said you were sad watching it. Why were you sad?
Speaker 5: Because he looked like a shell of himself. But most importantly, he looked like someone desperate for folks to care and completely tone death to the fact that no one did when Clinton departed, when Reagan departed, when w. Bush departed, When you know, when Barack Obama departed, you heard what they had to say, and you still had people from their party paying rapt attention and interested in their perspective in what they had to provide. Nobody cared. I mean, you looked at President Joe Biden and you found yourself saying, sir, please go home, Please go home.
Speaker 1: Why though, And here's my question for you. And I was excoriated for pointing this out before the twenty twenty election, that he was a cognitive mess. We all these used to be self evident, that all women are great equal, you know. And now by the thing you know, oh, oh, the thing God, the creator of everything. Okay. I pointed all of this out in twenty twenty. Why did it take so long for you to see it? I played montage after montage of this.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, it wasn't me. Don't say me, because I've been I've been reunitating. He wasn't. My attitude was this, You promised to be a transitional president. I had always expected him to be won and done. Where the heat turned up for me was when he had every intention of running for reelection. That's not what he sold to the American people when he first took or when he ran for election in twenty twenty and he took office in January twenty twenty one, he was like, I'm a trans I'm a transitional president. I'm here to paved the way for a younger generation of folks. And then, obviously, when there was no red wave during the mid terms of twenty twenty two, all of a sudden he changed his mind and he decided that he wanted to stay on board. And I say, wait, a minute now. And then on top of all of that, in the mathmath of that, when he gave a state of reunion address and I saw people four more years, that's when it became incredibly alarming and embarrassing and disturbing and everything that you could put up to it, because that there is no way in hell that we should be looking to this man to serve four more years, And that obviously at heightened the level of scrutiny somebody like you. You have that naturally being a conservative and having an issue with liberals and their policies for as long as you have. But for those of us who pride ourselves to be in the middle of the road, not necessarily left because they're going to be who they are, but those who prod ourselves being middle of the road. Me personally, I voted for Republicans in the past. My issue was with with Trump versus her in terms of an individual and what kind of chaos could potentially invade this country. That's all I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: But you know that, you know I'm a conservative because I believe lower taxes, limited government, greater freedom, secure borders, law and order, peace through strength work. These are principles for me, it's nothing to do with a party. I got to give you.
Speaker 5: Prop saw that's what That's what I meant with you. It's clearly your principles. But you also have to remember that you're a guy. You won't hesitate to call out conservatives.
Speaker 1: No, never, I do it all the time, exact and by the way, it'll it'll happen within the next month when conservatives don't unite. I got to give you some credit though, when when Jimmy Carter's funeral was taking place and we saw Obama and Trump yucking it up, and then at not Tredameo and we saw Jill Biden and and Trump yucking it up, you called it out for what it was. They were calling this guy a Nazi, a fascist, they were calling him Stalin, they were calling him a racist, a threat to democracy. Now now you're gonna now you're gonna yuck it up with the guy. Did you mean it or not mean it?
Speaker 5: After you worked so diligently to convince us he was that person, and you did a good job of convincing some Americans that he was that person. And it's a damn shame. And so my point is that when I'm looking at it knowing as many conservatives as I do. Remember I was, I was, I got along with with with former Senator John McCain. God rest his soul. You know. I've interviewed Byron Donald before, I've met Marco Rubio before. I have no problem with him being I think urious day that I'm looking forward to it. There's a like Chris Christy I've known for years, of various others, you, Mark Levin, will Kine, and so many others. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem in a lot of in a lot of situations. By far admit it. You're gonna admit it.
Speaker 5: I'm not admitting that. I'm not admitting that even though I do. But the point that I'm trying to make to you is this a lot of these when I look at folks and you're telling me you're not talking about their policies, you're trying to attack folks as people, and then you turn around once the results come in and you're getting along with them like it's like it's nothing. Wait a minute, that's not consider with the kind of imagery that you put forth beforehand, Which is why I don't have a problem with Nancy.
Speaker 1: And imagy and rhetoric. They're they're closing argument. Is a Nazi, a fascist, a racist, a threat to democracy?
Speaker 5: Yes, and you did all of that, and then you're getting along with them. So if Michelle Obama doesn't show up to the auguration, I don't have a problem. It's consistent with her position. Nancy Pelo gree they ain't think it's consistent with their position. But if you're somebody that spoke about them that way and then all of a sudden you're getting along, I'm going to be like, that's not a good look. That seems a bit hypocritical, which is another thing you accuse people on the right of being. I got a problem with that. I don't like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Good for you for calling that out, by the way, because it was a croc and it is you know, it tells the American people up to them. It's just a game. All right. Here's the most important question I'm going to ask you other day, yes, and that is you're now questioning your vote for Kamala Harris and you believe you were misinformed. We talk a lot. I you hear my show, you watch my show. I talked about her radical positions, defund, dismantle, no bad laws, the New Green Deal, don't say radical Islamic terrorism, free sex change operations, college education for illegal immigrants and convicts. You know how were you misinformed? You knew she was insanely left wing radical, which you're not.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to imply that you and others didn't say otherwise and I didn't hear it. What I'm saying is I'm a center I'm a centrist who's leads left all my life. There have been times I voted for conservatives that I have no regrets about that, and I will do so in the future as well, especially now. But you do find yourself, and I keep telling you this a lot of times. You're not voting party in ideology, You're picking the individual. Remember I'm the town of guy. You knowing me for over twenty years. You don't lived. You're you're producer who I love dearly, knowing me as long as y'all have. I'm big. I don't like one party rule. If you got a Republican in that White.
Speaker 1: House, I want. But didn't those policies scare you? Didn't those policies. Didn't you think this is nuts? We're gonna have taxpayer funded sex change operations. We can't say radical Islamic terrorism. We're gonna have the Green New Deal. You know everything's free here.
Speaker 5: You're going there. How about this show on something to say before you even get to that. I had a problem with people whose jobs wearing jeopardy because you can run into a student and it's not a he or she. They want to be, you know, they want to they want to come, they want to come to school, and they want to be identified in a certain way. And if you don't acknowledge that, you can lose your job. If you utter the wrong pronoun, you can lose your job and stuff. I had a problem with all of that, But what I believed in my heart was this, if you had Republicans having control of one of, if not both, the houses, and she was in office, you could have swayed her towards the center and we would be devoid of chaos. The reason why I feel like I've been misled is because in the aftermath of it all, even though I know that so much was politicized, the manner in which they've acted with one another amongst themselves, not even taking the rest of America into consideration the things that they did and how they plotted to move Joe Biden out of the mix and whatever. They're no better than the people they talked about. That's what I'm talking about. And I said, the days of feeling guilty or being guilted, or engaging or submitting to fear monitoring in terms of what is going to happen to our country if you don't vote this way being guilty listening to Michelle Obama give a speech where you're literally saying of vote the vote against women for Barack Obama to stead of being talked to black man and talk about misogyny put playing a role in why we wouldn't pull for her.
Speaker 1: Remember he said, why are so many the brothers don't seem to be on board? Remember he made that comment as if you know, listen, I have to run. I think you're coming my way. I think I'm having a positive influence on you in your life.
Speaker 5: You're not.
Speaker 1: Breaking news straight from the source. This is the Sean Hannity Show A twenty five now till the top of the hour, Toll free numbers eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, If you want to be a part of the program will get so straight to your phone calls coming up here at a minute. If you own a timeshare, you know what a disaster it's become for so many time share owners. I mean, the fees keep going through the roof. Availability is at an all time low for so many people. And if you're feeling the impact of these changes in the timeshare industry, now, more than ever, the cost of timeshare ownership far outweigh any benefits you thought you had. Now that's where our friends at Loan Star Transfer come in. They are the only company I trust to help you get out. Our listener's positive feedback it demonstrates why I have proudly supported them for many, many years now and for over a decade they have successfully helped tens of thousands of owners get out legally and quickly and within a specified time frame. They're incredible. Now Lone Star Transfer has exclusive options. It helps timeshare owners just like you get out faster and easier than any other option in the country. Now they are the only company that will give you a written guarantee release you from your time share in a specific timeframe. They have an eight plus rating from the Better Business Bureau. They have thousands of five star reviews. Customer service is their top priority. You get a free consultation and a guaranteed solution. This nightmare will end. Call them now eight three to three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three three five nine fours zero zero. On the web, it's lone star transfer dot com. What's fascinating about all of this is we'll be in DC. Will actually be in DC on Sunday, and I will be doing Hannity's Sunday Night. But the next time we do this radio program, we will have a new president. Anyway, the inauguration now, in addition to prayers and speeches, will be delivered inside the US Capital Rotunda, as was used by Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty five. Also because of very cold weather and the various I mean, could you imagine Bill Clinton and Joe Biden having to sit out there for that amount of time, even though they might because they're on the day is have some access to a little bit of heat. I remember working in the wintertime in a shipyard. I mean, they had these big blowers of heat, but it never was enough. I mean, you couldn't I remember just dying to sneak over there for a lot, just to get my toes, you know, some feeling again. Anyway, So then they're going to open up the Capitol One arena Monday live and it'll be after the presidential uh, you know, they'll have a live viewing of the historic event and to host the presidential parade, and he will join the crowd at the Capitol One after the swearing in. So he's trying to he's trying to include as many people as possible, and you know, all three inaugural balls will take place. And I just think it was the right decision. But the question is, so, with the understanding this is going to be the last show with Joe Biden, the last radio show with Joe Biden as president, what are your expectations? What are you hoping for? What do you want to see happen? What are your hopes for the new administration? Let's say hi to Vera in Connecticut. Hey, Vera, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm glad you called. Can you imagine when we come on the air Monday, Donald Trump will be president.
Speaker 6: For three Still holding my breath? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Why are you holding your breath?
Speaker 6: Because I until it happens, you know, anything could happen. But anyway, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Sound like Linda, you sound superstitious.
Speaker 6: I'm old fashioned and believe in being done properly. But I'm really happy that the public came out to vote and be engaged. Other people would give their lives to vote, and this country has to remember that. It's a sacred privilege. And I'm glad they need it and I.
Speaker 1: Need I'm some so grateful to the American people. People thank me a lot. And as far as I'm concerned, every one of us, we're all spokes in a wheel and to make that wheel go round. The person that put did the heaviest lift here, that put it all in the line, that deserves all the credit is Donald Trump himself and everybody that played a part. I don't care if it's Laura Trump or Susie Files or the staff on this campaign, or the pollsters or you know who. Everybody. It was all hands on deck. But at the end of the day, it took the American people to make this decision in spite of legacy media. You know, the Rachel Maddows, the fake Jakes of the world lying to you ABC, NBCCBS lying to you, and that's what makes us so historic. What is you so you're you're just suspicious, you want you want the swearing into a curve before you're gonna believe it? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 6: Yes, Yes, the public had to believe it was time something had to be done. Okay, it was getting much worse before he was going to get better.
Speaker 1: So all right, Vera, we appreciate your call. Hanging there. I think he's gonna make it to Monday, but I do want safety and security for our president to be improved dramatically and with a new Secret Service director, I have great hope there. Don Lake ron Konkoma, welcome onboard, sir. We've been through a lot of ups and downs politically over the years together. Donna's has been a long time listener to this program going back to nineteen ninety six and a good friend on top of that. And what are your hopes, Don.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm like you, I'm just looking forward to a President Trump's second term that he follows a straight down the line conservative agenda, that he secures the border to ports the illegal punishes sanctuary cities, and at the same time let's get back to energy and dependence. I want to drill, baby drill. I want to downsize government, and I'm excited about Elon Musk and the beck Ramaswami in the Doge Department and exposing government waste. I think, just for starters, that would be just tremendous.
Speaker 1: If he does those things, with the addition of preparing for the next generation of warfare, I would argue already that would be a transformational presidency and not just return to energy independence. I want energy outright dominance. I want America to be the most energy rich country on the face of the earth. That's my aspiration.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, I got to tell you, I really envy you being at the inauguration in these White House celebration time.
Speaker 1: So do you know how hard it is to leave the warm, free state of Florida to go hang out in the freezing cold zero temperatures with the windshill Listen, I'm doing my job. I have a job to do, so I'm going to be there, but I'd rather much rather be in my free state of Florida. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: I think your blood is still thick. You've only been gone a year, Sean.
Speaker 1: No, it's then, I hate it. I've hated it for a long time. We love you, don You're the best man. Appreciate it, Nate New Hampshire, Live free or die. What's up, sir? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Yes? Sean, thank you very much for taking my call today, and I wanted to tell you real quick, I really love your program.
Speaker 1: I'm a won't listener, and thank you.
Speaker 7: The main thing that I'm looking forward to in a Trump presidency is I always feel like the Democrats talk down, to talk down to us and are condescending. I mean, I think Obama said like the deplorables, and like I think Biden called us a garbage or something like.
Speaker 1: This, and now irredeemable deplorables was Hillary Bitter Americans that cling to their God, guns, Bible's religion. That was Obama. Garbage. That was Joe Biden. But it does reveal a certain arrogant elitism and sanctimoniousness on the part of Democrats. They know better how to how to run our lives, which is what they've been trying to do, and they want to control. They wanted to control every aspect of our lives. They want to tell you how to think. They want to take your money, and they want to pay for sex change operations for you know, illegal immigrants and felons.
Speaker 7: Well go ahead, yeah, absolutely, And that's how during COVID with doctor Faphi too, I mean, like I mean, and all the mass stuff and all that, you know, I mean, it was just like they don't better than that. They think they're not better than us, you know. Just anyway, that's what I had to say. Thank you for taking my call, so I really appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: Nate. We love our friends in New Hampshire. God bless you. Glad you're out there. Thank you for the call. Appreciate it and let's get back to our busy phones or expectations. When we do our next show, it'll be Monday. Donald Trump will be the President of the United States. Let's say hi to JT. He is in Georgia. By the way, really, many thanks to the people of Georgia, many thanks to Governor Kemp and Georgia. We needed Georgia and North Carolina to start. We had to hold those two states. Democrats. I mean, if they would have taken one of those states, it would have been it would have been a very bad sign of what that night would be. I'm very grateful to everyone that helped in that campaign, especially Governor Camp. Although it's a little weird moment yesterday with one of your state representatives not being allowed into a joint session, but we'll put that aside for now. What's up, JT? How are you?
Speaker 4: Hey? Thanks Sean for taking the call. And I couldn't agree with you more about how important it was. And we've been so active since twenty twenty trying to ensure that President Trump would have a fair election, and certainly the twenty twenty four results were just that. Hey, what we're most excited about. We want to see President Trump succeed beyond anybody's expectations. And one of my biggest concerns is that I don't want the president to follow in a pitfall with this Israeli gaz Amas thing. I want him to be like President Reagan was so successful that the Iranians immediately released the hostages. Am I concern is that this Biden, Blink and Harris proposal would be like Afghanistan two point zero if if it's completely supported by President Strump, and I can't believe that Prime Minister Netanau would support that. Netanau has been such a great example of what true leadership and democracy, honesty and dignity is like as a leader, and President Trump has been that way as well. And we need to get every one of these hostages back before Hamas gets any iota of any benefit whatsoever. And that's what I'm certainly concerned about. One other quick comment. I have two daughters that were involved in swimming and President's Trump and looking forward greatly to the signing of some executive order and the completion of the Protection of Women and Girls Sports Act. It's before Congress to ensure that we go back to a true title man that protects girls in women's sports.
Speaker 1: I think all of that's gonna happen. There's not anything anybody's mentioned so far that I think may it might be a stretch. JT. We appreciate your vision. You know, the Bible says if there's no vision, the people perish. You know what, Trump has a vision. All of you at home have a vision. I don't want America to settle. I don't want to I don't want to read the Washington Post and get lectured about how we should settle for a townhouse instead of our dream home with a backyard and a pool maybe and you know, a place for our dog to run around. Well, maybe you should just lower your expectations and get a townhouse. I choose to live in a townhouse. But that's me. You know, I've had the big house. I'm over it. I'm done. Anyway, back to our phones. Let's say Kurt in Texas, God bless Texas, Kurt, how are you glad you called good?
Speaker 7: Sean Gray?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 8: Great show, great TV and radio shows. Always enjoyed watching and listening. Most excited about the new cabinet picks. I think he's got some really good people this time, not not only really good, but really loyal. That's what he was missing, I think missing out on last his last term, his first term, he wasn't I don't think. I don't think he realized the amount of political stuff that goes beyond behind the scenes, that they have to be loyal to him. Not only great, great people at what they do, but but their loyalty you know, above above all, really and so you know, really really excited about the new cabinet picks and the new administration all together, all of his policies, putting it, you know, implementing his policies. Really excited about that, getting back to some common sense government, but really concerned also at the same time about it. I'm glad they moved it indoors the inauguration. I'm really concerned about you know, we've had all these drones flying around. Nobody's explained whose they are, what they are, why they're there, who's controlling them. We don't you know, if there was a sudden attack of those during the inauguration, what would happen? You know, we don't know. I mean, nobody's giving us answers. Why why does this happen?
Speaker 1: I think the closest answer we got was from Donald Trump, and he pretty much told us that it's our there ares and he had the willingness to be honest with the American people, while the Biden administration did not.
Speaker 8: And they had and they're not gonna quit going after him regardless. You know, they've they've slacked off a little bit, but they're not going to stop going after and they are going to no matter what it takes, no matter And the same people who are in charge of keeping him safe until he gets in there are the same departments that are going to look like clean house on So they almost have a vested interest in not keeping him safe in a way. And I hate to say that. I mean, I hate to say that. That really obsessed me to say.
Speaker 1: That about our own We have to keep every elected official safe, sir. I don't care if you're a Democrat. I don't care if you're a Republican. You just have to. And what happened in Butler, PA, what happened at Trump International, we better get to the bottom of it, and those people that failed on the job need to be held accountable. There's going to be a lot of accountability anyway. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Kurt, thank you. Eight hundred and nine point one seaw if you want to be a part of the program,