Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: So the next line is the straight lining system. So the Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belford, like I told you about him already. This essentially I'm going to go through it as quickly as possible, but it's actually a very deep thing. So can you go to the next slide really quickly? Magna, thank you so much. So the fastest path to the sale is right in the middle. Right, you're going to open, you're going to close. And these boundaries are when your client tries to take you out of space. And they're talking about the election and Donald Trump and Joe Biden and COVID nineteen and the weather and this that's all the boundaries. Those are areas that you want to stay away from on the fastest path of the sale. You want to keep people as close to the conversation that you're talking about as possible. Okay, And the straight line system, it essentially involves creating absolute certainty in the prospect's mind about three key things. Okay, you have to write these three key things down. If you guys, don't write down anything else of this presentation, I need you to write these three things down. The client has to be at a ten for all these three things. The first thing is the product, the second thing is the salesperson, and the third thing is the company. So if you go next, so these are the three tens of this straight line we'll continue to the next slide. These three things right here. In order to have somebody complete a successful sales transaction with you, you have to be from a scale from one to ten. You have to be at a ten at the product level. A ten that they believe in you and you're an amazing person and you're not a douchebag just try to steal money from them, and they have to believe in your company. Has your company been around? Can they stand the test of time?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Can I trust you guys with my hard earned money? I'm going to write you this check right now. How do I know that you're not going to go bankrupt? How do I know that you know you guys are going to be around in ten and twenty years. These are the three most important key steps in a sale. So, as you're selling, right, so, you've you've broken down the barriers, You've built rapport with your client. They love you, they think you're an amazing person.
Speaker 1: Boom. Next, you're keeping it. You're keeping it simple.
Speaker 3: And now as you're selling, you're talking about the product and the service and why it's so amazing, why they can't live without it, how it's going to change their life, how it's going to take their life from an eight to a twelve. I'm going to show you how this real estate investment. I'm going to show you how this car. I'm going to show you how this BlackBerry is going to change your life.
Speaker 1: Do you see this keyboard?
Speaker 3: Like, remember we used to have the flip phones, We had the sidekicks, you know, that's what we had up in Toronto, Canada. I don't know what you guys had down there, but we had some Nokias and Sony Ericsson's. But when they came out with that that keyboard, that was the selling feature. That is what you can put a computer in your pocket. They were selling to business execs. That is what made BlackBerry so special, right, So selling that product selling yourself. Why are you selling that product?
Speaker 1: Are you just.
Speaker 3: Selling it just to make a commission check. Are you selling it because you're passionate about it? Are you selling it because maybe that BlackBerry saved your life. I can tell you a story. When I was in university, I typed a full thousand word essay on my BlackBerry laying in my bed. You know, like I can tell you stories. But at the end of the day, people want to know that you're selling them, not just because you're looking for a commission check, right, Not just because you want to pay your your car note or your mortgage at the end of the month. They want to know that you're selling something because you're passionate about it. It's something that's important to you, It's something that has changed your life. My real estate investments, investing in real estate has changed my life. So when I sell about real estate, it's it's so easy for me. Like I told you, guys, it's right now. It's it's four o'clock in the morning where I am in Santorini, Greece, and I'm up, I'm wired up. I'm so excited to talk to you guys, because sales has changed my life. I dropped out of university. You know, I come from a neighborhood where you wouldn't really make it out, you know, like I've been so blessed in my life. But just understanding this skill and how it applies to every aspect in business, in every aspect of life, like I said, from you picking up a girl, to you meeting your significant other, to you getting a job, to you increasing sales in your bottom line and your business, to getting that right employee and you're building your team. You're selling them on a dream. You know, pastors in church for selling hope. You have to understand life is about sales, and it's either your selling or you're being sold. Those are the only two options that you have in this world. You're either selling or you're being sold.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I was glad to have mentors and sharks around me from an early age that I've taught me. You know, if you're hungry in this industry, and you perfect your craft, and you put your time in and you watch all the movies I recommend it, and you read every sales book you can, and you put yourself out there in a commission sales job with no salary, and you throw yourself into the wolves. You know, it doesn't work for everyone, but I'm telling you, if you have that mindset, you have that mamba mentality, you have that killer instinct, there's no reason you should make less than a million.
Speaker 1: Dollars a year in sales.
Speaker 3: There's no reason, especially if you're moving high ticket items, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like you have to understand selling real estate.
Speaker 3: The average commission I'm making in Toronto is anywhere from twenty to thirty thousand dollars. That's one deal. You know, you do ten deals, that's quartermill right there. I got to do forty deals for the entire year to make a million bucks.
Speaker 1: Go bet. My first year in.
Speaker 3: Real estate, I did one hundred and forty seven transactions because I was hungry. I didn't get to one hundred and say, you know what, I'm good or I didn't get to I made.
Speaker 1: Two hundred g's, three hundred g's.
Speaker 3: No, you want to be a successful salesperson, you have to ask yourself, how much money do you want to make? Whatever that is tenxent, you want to make one hundred grand, set your goal at a million dollars. That's what I did my first year in real estate, and I was making I was able to make it happen.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Praise to the most high. I take no credit for it. He has helped build me into the person that I am today. But also I've been cultivating this gift for twenty years. But it doesn't have to take you, guys, twenty years. It really doesn't, you know. And that's what's most important. So can we go to the next lide real quick? These are three most important keys as well when we're talking about the three tens. You want to come across competent, You have expertise, and you have enthusiasm for your product, right, so you have to come across to your prospect and you are as smart and capable of solving any problems. No one's going to give you their hard earned money if they don't trust that they're giving it to the right person.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You have to know, you have to you have to know your stuff. You know, you have to be the smartest in your craft. Me, I wake up every more. I read real estate articles, I read business articles. I'm on earn your leads, your market mondays, you know, all day every day where I study my craft because I want to be as competent as I can and I want to be a person of expertise as well. Right, and not only that, you have to have enthusiasm for whatever you're selling. It doesn't matter if you're selling shoelaces, you're selling toothbrushes, you're selling zippers. You have to be so enthusiastic that your product is revolutionary and it's going to change someone's life. You have to, without a shadow of a doubt, have to believe that. And that's what's so important. So as we go to the next slide, I want you guys to understand something that's very important as well, which is pretty much sales objections. Along the way, you're gonna see objections, And if you go to the next slide, you're gonna understand a little bit exactly what an objection is. So a sales objection is an explicit expression by a buyer that a barrier exists between the current situation and what needs to be satisfied before them buying from you. So, in other words, it's a clear signal that a you may have skipped a step in the sales process or b you have more selling to do.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. A Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave Now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,