Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am? I am your favorite unk Shannon Sharp, my partner and co host Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of Fame, hon A Reed, Mster Olympia. That's Chad o Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We want to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue support because of you. Thanks to you, Everything that you we've been able to accomplish was because of you, and with that you have our deepest gratitude. So thank you again very much for your support and you'll continue support. Check out Shape by Laportier. We do have it in stock now. If you cannot find it in a city or a state near you, order it online, will ship it directly to your door. Is the best tasting VSOP premium cognac on the market. We beat them all. Try it for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Go follow our media company page on all of his platforms Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being felled out.
Speaker 2: The link is pinning in the chat.
Speaker 1: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, So please grab yours while supplies last. Oh Joe, there's saga. There's drama in Cincinnati. Joe Barrow says he wants the team to pay Star Pass Russia Trey Hendrickson. He says the team not paying Hendrickson is a significant distraction. Let's take a listen to what Joe had to.
Speaker 2: Say, jamarant having your great to deals.
Speaker 3: Is Trey not being here or his deal not done?
Speaker 1: Is that a distraction? Of course?
Speaker 3: Course last year we had two, this year we have one, so we do have less.
Speaker 4: You'd love to have none, but you know that's life in the NFL World Sport Tray.
Speaker 1: And would love for him to be back.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Yes, sir, it's your take.
Speaker 3: Well listen, listen.
Speaker 1: I love Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe also had to understand this his business. It's his business, and the Browns have one way of doing things. They've done things one way. And despite what he may say, despite his concerns about wanting Tree to be paid, or him or being a distraction with him not getting paid. This is the way they conduct business. All teams conduct business in the same manner. They're not going to be swayed or forced or bullied into paying the individual based on how we as players, whether we deform or fans see fit. They're going to do things their way. They paid, They paid Joe Burrow, they paid Jamar Chase, they they paid t Higgins. I don't know. I don't have the numbers in front of me. I don't know how much is left, uh in caloriees, salary cap space.
Speaker 2: But not enough to pay trade what he wants.
Speaker 3: Would not actually not enough to pay him what he wants. But I'm assuming maybe they're trying to find some middle ground. But from what I've heard that there are no talks going on at all, So I do trade. Trey is standing in his ground, and he's not in a position despite being the sack leader last year and the sack leader before that the year before that. Like he was a sack leader, but what was our defense rank? Can someone look that? Can't ass look that up right now? I mean, he just was really quick, just curious.
Speaker 1: Without trade, you'd have been you'd have been seventeenth in college, so you had trade for you at the bottom at the NFL.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they look at all that, they look at it. Listen, I wanted to get paid. I wanted to get paid for based on what he's done, you know, to date. But they look at it completely different than the way we look at it as fans, and obviously me. Listen, I love my banngals and I love I would love for trade to get bade. But uh, it's a tough spot that we're in. I'm not sure what's gonna happen. I think at some point, if things don't get worked out, I'm assuming maybe a trade of some sort might happen at the least opportune time, when we least expected.
Speaker 1: I look at it like this, oh Joe, considering he's the best defensive player, and when you look at that defensive line, who else? Most teams have two guys, yes, yes, you know, you have Micah and then you have another guy. Or you look at let's just say, for the sake of Ark, you look at the Eagles, they have multiple guys. You look at Kansas City they have Chris Chris Jones and have Coloftus. You know, they have multiple guys most teams, although they're not on the same level, but they have. You look at a hot Smith and you look at Watt, so most guys have somebody.
Speaker 2: To play off of. It's him. Yeah, he let the league in sacks, but really no one else besides.
Speaker 3: You know, and brother Sam Huppert just retired.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yes, hurt most of the Yeah, yeah, he was hurt. And also when I think about it, I look at the AFC North right from a standpoint and needing defensive players. It's bad enough we're already bad on defense. Then let's not make it worse, at.
Speaker 2: Least in the city Buffalo, Baltimore.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean, my goodness, like we we need trade in the in the the dearest dearest way possible to try to do what we can defensively. So we can we can. We can start a little better this season. You know, I know we always talk about the offense. You know, they always start slow, always out out the gate, you know, being zero and to or one in one whatever.
Speaker 1: We got to stop somebody though, Yeah, we gotta be okay you said, I'm saying, but here's the thing. They have one bad too bad possessions. Their defense can't stop anybody. Now, all of a sudden, you fourteen points down. Hey, you gotta lead. Okay, let's just say, for the sake of Barbie, you have a And we saw this against Baltimore.
Speaker 2: They have two bad possessions. Now Baltimore has the leader.
Speaker 1: The lead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what how far away are we from from having a decent defense? Just curious you from your listen, you know this is this is.
Speaker 2: And y'all just cut Pratt. Remember y'all released Pratt?
Speaker 3: Yes, so wall hold on Pratt with prattp Prapp with a little back was the mic linebacker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he led your team in tackles.
Speaker 3: He did so.
Speaker 1: Logan Wilson plays. They drafted somebody. They drafted somebody in the second round out of South Carolina.
Speaker 2: I was reading yesterday night.
Speaker 3: They must he must be played.
Speaker 2: They see really high on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna be gonna plug and play then, huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to remember. Pratt was like, hey, he wanted a contract extension. He wanted to be you know, want to bump and pay. They're like, noah, bro, we can't bump you and pay. I was reading, now, I don't know you know, maybe somebody just throwing out numbers. I think Trey's supposed to make what fifteen, sixteen, seventeen million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trying to get him to twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's looking at list anything that doesn't start with a three. No, I'm not now I honestly, because you see, you see he's like, hold on, one guy making fifty five, another guy making forty, another guy making thirty, and then y'all want me to come in at twenty eight, And he sees Miles Garrett. He knows Michael is about to get something that starts with a four. Y'all want me to start with a two? Yeah, I just don't see that.
Speaker 2: Not. Let's be fair.
Speaker 3: If he wants to get what he wants, he's not gonna be able to get it because everything you just ran off, we just pakee making fifty five, then there's no room for you to make do you tall? Do you take a discount? Do you take a discount?
Speaker 1: And no, the question is better question does he miss the first eight games and then come back to the last eight games to make sure he gets a credited season, or does because that's what I would do, because if you don't come back, they still have your rights. So I would you know it. That depends on how serious he is about his money.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's serious. He's serious, and this this is the thing that you can do when they know you the game, when they know you love the game, and they know you can't stay away from the game. There was want to be team first team that teams and team oriented and be the but when it comes time to play, this is what this is what happens. Yeah, let's talk about the Bengals in general. I'm talking about in general. They will use your love for the game against you because the bus inside of things will sneak upon you and bite your nass. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think a guy that Sean Gilbert might be the only guy that I can remember that missed the whole season and then he ended up turning around and getting paid. I think he went to Carolina. I think it's with Washington and he ended up going to Carolina. It might be vice versa, but that's what I mean. I think the thing is to say what I would do. It's easy to say what because you're not in that situation. Me.
Speaker 2: I ain't missing no time.
Speaker 1: I understood that that was time I wasn't gonna be able to get back. And like you said, Oh Joe, I think the thing is, they know the guys that really.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't love the game like we do. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, so they're gonna hard time up. Well, it's all we got knowing. Damn well, we might miss a game, but we ain't missing no half of those seasons, entire season.
Speaker 2: We love it too much. Listen.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing about it is, I love the game, but I think during my time I was in fortunate situations. I think where they came to me early twice, right in the early where I didn't have to deal with that type of situation. It just to me, it's almost it's almost a slapping the face a little bit when you think about it. Yeah, almost a slapping the face. And we take it personally as players, and I know they do when situations like this arise. When you understand what your value is, you understand what the market is, and then you have a team that's hesitant in giving you said market value. Listen, one thing about it. I don't care how many how many players you got got paid. There's always a way to make it happen depending on who the players. You do understand that, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, But what I don't get from the Bengals, Oh Joe, if you had this problem last year and you didn't resolve it and during the season or after the season, what makes you thought the the problem is going to go away. It's like if you have a disease and don't talk about it, just because you don't talk about it, you better go get it, you better treat it. Yeah, because talking about it, but because not talking about a problem.
Speaker 2: Like it's like two people argue, oh Joe, and you go to bed.
Speaker 1: That issue is not gonna be resolved in the morning because you didn't talk about it that night. As a matter of fact, you're gonna give people an opportunity to build up. They're like this bofo playing with me. He couldn't address me. They know, so you led over the steaming. She led over the steaming. You know, you get out of bed in the morning, you stepping on lips because the lip poked out to the flow. His lips poked out to the flow. So I don't understand how the Bengals thought this situation. And he had another seventeen and a half sex season and he led the NFL in sacks and somehow you thought he was nobody.
Speaker 2: Well, we got a good chance to go.
Speaker 1: You had a good chance to go to the super Bowl last year or the playoffs last year, and it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Guys are not you know.
Speaker 1: Teams always want you to think, oh, take big picture. No, the big picture is me and my family, and that's the big picture I'm thinking about. I don't know what y'all, Peyton, because Ojo what they what they tell you, Ojoe when they release players? You here and I think we're gonna talk about this a little later. Joah here yea and Google Kiff said what he's said. They're always thinking about what is the best interest of the team.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the best interest of the business?
Speaker 1: Okay? Players are businesses, Yes, what isn't the best interest of Trey Hendrickson? Not playing is in the best interest to Trey Henderson being all unest Now, I'm not telling the guy what he should or what he shouldn't do, but this is what we do know. He take his ass out there on that field, and he gets anything that happens, Lord forbid, it does not.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, he ain't getting no pay day.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: I know that, Yes, sir, Yeah, listen. I think is tough one tough spot. The Bengals organization is in a tough spot. Trey Hendrickson is in a tough spot. Joe Burrow saying that it's a distraction to those that are in an organization, those that are that are on the team, those that are at mini camp right now. I think for the fans it's a distraction and it's just like overwhelming and they're like, God, damn, here we go again. But again fans. As players, you have to be able to separate the personal side of being a football player in the business side. I think if you can, you can compartmentalize and be able to separate the two and understand that it is business first. It's not personal. It's nothing against you as a player, but this is the way they conduct themselves, not just with the Bengals, but with every team in general. I think you'll be all right. I want Tray to get his money though, you know, even if it's not with us, I would love to see him back with the Bengals, but I would also love to see him get what deserves somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Because I think the thing is, Oh Joe. What happens is that Joe would like to talk about what a great deal practice they're had, Yes, sir, but the media is asking him about Trade's contract. They're asking him about the rookies contract, who we're going to talk about in just a second. So he's like, bro, I'm trying to say, hey, T and I had a great comment, had a great work today. We got some great work to done today. We got better today. But you're asking me about a player that's not here. I don't know what you want me to say. Joe is being the leader that he is. Yeah, we love to have Trade, and I think he's done enough to he's earned, not deserve, he's.
Speaker 2: Earned a raise and pay because guess what.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, for the sake of argument, Oh Joe, instead of having seventeen and a half sacks, he had five and a half sacks. Do you think they would keep him on the contract that he has now? Absolutely not, I answer it for you know they wouldn't. So now he outperformed the contract, you don't want to reward him, but if he underperformed, you will punish him. Yes, and that's the way it is, and hopefully fans like see that and I understand. Look, I understand you weren't running a business, but guys normally played better guy's team after being in you know, a business you're working, perform better when they're compensated.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh and you're happy, yes, which is which is one of the reasons. Why do you think they always go ahead and pay the quarterback. Yes, they always paid the quarterback. You get your quarterback out the way, so he had nothing to worry about. He's in the right state of mind and you can focus on the job at hand, no distractions and again, not being able to get your money after putting in all the work, you know, the sacrifice, the sweat, the injuries.
Speaker 1: He led. I mean there, I mean he led the entire league in sacks. He did that, Yeah he I mean he had seventeen and a half. He was I mean, he was in the running for defensive Player of the Year. And he's probably thinking to himself, what the hell do I have to do to get rewarded for my hard work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, it's unfortunate. And listen, this is this happens all the time. Yeah sure, Well, it happens all the time, Ye happens. It's his turn, his turn.
Speaker 1: Bengals rookie Shamar Stewart is still waiting to take his first practice rep in the NFL. He also had some words for the Bengals today in comparing his situation with trades. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 4: Like some people say, we all greed, trade will be right, right, but technically still one percent wrong for being under contract. So and in my case, I'm one hundred percent right, so it should be a no brainer. And in trades case, I think it should be a no brainer too. I mean, he led seventeen and a half second two for two years back the back.
Speaker 2: If I was the gym or I was the owner, take all my money.
Speaker 3: But I guess they don't offer it like that, but you know they do not. Hey, listen, hey, it's easy to say take all my money when you not the gym, and oh yes, money don't easy to say that, but listen, you learn quick. You learn, you learn quick, and you learn fast. Rookie will understand that this is a business and it's running a little different. It's running little different. Now he's had seventeen and a half sex back to back seasons, right, and then they're they're hesitating, they're hesitant on paying them. So in situations like this, this will tell you how they really feel about you. Yes, depending on the player is, depending on who the player is and how much they value you and what you bring to the table. Oh man, they're not even playing when it's time to get paid. I don't care who I don't care who you are.
Speaker 1: Let's say this is what Mike Florio for Pro Football Focus right this Football Talk PFT. He said, the Bengals have decided to wedge a new clause into Stuart's deal. The clause would turn a default in any given year into a void of all remaining guarantees, and prior Bengals contracts avoid wiped out only the guarantees for the year in which the default occurred. Stuart refuses to be the be guinea pig for the new term, and the Bengals refused to blink. As a result, Stuart will be less prepared for training camp than he would have been.
Speaker 2: So in other word, a lot of times they put a clause in there.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, it's said if you do something wrong, the money you were supposed to get in that year, right is wiped away. Now they put the new clause in there say if you do something wrong, any guaranteed that you're supposed to get in twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight. That's gone too. Oh no, hell no.
Speaker 3: I understand. To me, honestly, I don't. I don't like the verbiage. But again I would. I would have it on a year to year basis and this year if you mess up, you know, and there was contact der MISSISSI the team or sess that is that serious where we need to recoup some of that money back. That's guaranteed I see fit to do so. But yes, messing up on the board the board pop absolutely not hell and not over what. But man, that made me curse. Don't made me curse that I just got seen the other day.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. But I know they're trying to set a president. I'm not sure what president that not with me not listen outside of don't get in any trouble period. I don't know if he has a pass, if he has the past history of doing things wrong, I don't know for them to actually want to put that clause in his contract all of a sudden, out the blue set a president with this individual. I'm not sure what his path looks like, that's anything I could think of, and why they want to do something.
Speaker 1: Like that, and no, but it seems to be like this is something that they're trying to do moving forward to everybody. Yes, only because the clause would the default in any given year into a void of all remaining guaranteed and prior being contracts, a void wiped out only guaranteed for which the year the default a courage. So if he did something in twenty five, okay, we wipe out the guarantees in twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight is protected. Now they're saying, if you default in twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight get wiped away. Oh hell no, oh Joe, that's the whole purpose of guaranteed, if to be able to get to guarantee. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a question. Are there any other NFL teams that practice the same clause in their contracts?
Speaker 1: Or we wouldn't We wouldn't know that. Uh, well, there's some some you have a contract. Let's just say for the sake of argument, you and the NFL you're a wide receiver. Or it's like coaches, like a college, like an NFL coach, I give you you say, I got three year left on my deal at twelve million dollars a year, Yes, sir, I get a new job whatever. So now it offsets. So what to happen is offset language. So if I get a job from another team, howver much that team plays, that I have to pay the remaining So if I get a deal for nine million over there, I only have to pay three million over here where I left got left at. You know what I'm saying, right some people right here, there is no offset language. Jimbo Fisher, Jimbo Fisher got released, he gives all eighty of that remaining money.
Speaker 3: It was eighty two to be exact, Okay, I remember that.
Speaker 1: So sometimes they try to put offset language where you can't double dep. Players can't double dep. So if you get released and you go sign with another team, they ain't got nothing to do with you. I want the money that you owe me, and I'm gonna get the money they gonna give me that. Don't you worry about what I got. You just gonna make sure that a just go ahead and make sure you keep your chicks coming. I will be hey, you got you got the wide number, go and put it in there, direct the posit. So that's what and some teams do. Some teams will have offset language. If you get another job, even in TV, you get released by one network, you go somewhere else. They just pay the difference, So you got X whatever the case may be. So if you get if you get say five million over here, you only get two and a half over there.
Speaker 2: You gonna get two and a half.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey man, this is this is as much as people love the beautiful game, they I don't think they understand the nasty business side of it. No, they don't nasty business side of it. It can get other, It can get very ugly. And the fact there is a reason why when it comes to contracts and negotiations or or a situations like this is the reason why the agents go in there are not the players. Because if the players go in those rooms and you hear how owners really feel about you and what they really want to do, and the language they want to put in the fire, the five print language that they want to put in contracts to protect themselves from having to pay you long term if you mess up. They oh listen, it was it was some stuff. I don't want to bring up the past, but it was some stuff in in Tea's contract and in Chase's contract that was that wasn't suitable.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: You know, it wasn't right. So if they were, if they if they were doing it to Tea and Chase, you know who the meeting potatoes that that offense outside of Joe, I know they're gonna do it the trade and they definitely gonna do it to the rookie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's business man, it's it's business.
Speaker 1: Never personally like, hey, you don't gonna do a I'm gonna call it Joe Burrow agent. Hey, bro, y'all got this language in your contract. They do it all the time. They do it all the time. Nah, bro, you're not finna. I'm not finna. Be no guinea pig, You're not finnah sit no press. They were me and then everybody that comes after me, they looking at me crazy because I allowed it to happen, become out of the highest draft pick the year that they started this foolishness, and I agree to it.
Speaker 3: Now, how can this go though? What if he refuses to play? What if he refuses to sign the contract unless they remove that language?
Speaker 1: What happens? That's it. They either have to remove the language or he has to say that I'm not playing.
Speaker 3: Who that can get ugly?
Speaker 2: Humm? I hope he did. I hope he got some good nil money.
Speaker 1: He hadn't spent too much, He hadn't promised his mom or dad or whomever house.
Speaker 3: Yet, right, damn? And don't I don't like that for him?
Speaker 1: I don't neither. Aaron Rodgers was the latest veteran quarterback to weigh in on mentoring the next generation. In his case, he was asked about mentoring Will Howard. He responded, Will's a good kid. We got to talk a little bit. I thought he did a really I thought he did really well today. He seems pretty bright going through the progressions. Really well. I'm gonna be with him every single day, every single meeting. Found myself see next to him today in the offensive meeting, whether or not it's stick right next to Will Howard. So I'm gonna help him out as much as I can, okay, o Joe, Oh yo, you know what I gonna lie to, Yo Joe. Let me tell you it's true short, Oh Joe, I got middled in college with math. Ain't none of that is stick. I told you once we got past timetables, me and math really didn't get along, O Joe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: If I couldn't do this like this here, yeah, or write it down a little scratch paper, yes, final sieck one, Me and.
Speaker 1: Math with it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you start getting the fractions and pies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only one pie. I know that's apple pie, but that's it. But if he can pie and.
Speaker 1: Then start talking about if a train left at four thirty in the morning and train D LEFTIDT six o'clock in the afternoon, at what point were there?
Speaker 3: Hold hold on, hold on if Johnny, if Johnny had five apples he gave Amy three. Yeah, but Adam brought back sixty. Man, If you don't, I'm like, who hold on my face?
Speaker 2: Two trains.
Speaker 1: One leaves at four point thirty am, the other leads at six pm at one.
Speaker 2: Time, but I don't how fast are they going? I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Bet I see, O Joe, I don't know why they just could do, why they could do twelve times twelve, why they could do sixty forty nine from sixty is how But they start doing all the other stuff out there they go with me, so.
Speaker 2: Be a math, Me and math We were not good and uh, the bath my favorite thing?
Speaker 3: Oh sure? Hey, yeah, hey whatever, Hey was funny black.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But see when it come to percentage. Okay, you got this much and you won't get a percentage? Bro?
Speaker 2: How much is that? How much you want? How about you won't bad?
Speaker 1: You start getting Hey, let's do a round number, because we start getting seven hundred and seventy six dollars and I'm getting you getting three and a half percent of that? Fine, come on, bro, Hey, I got I got, I got thirty five dollars for you? Okay you thirty five dollars?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: You asking an awful lot.
Speaker 1: Bad. I ain't got tired to be doing all that. You know, you do this and you and you add point two four or point four. No, man, I ain't got all that. I got time for that.
Speaker 2: So no, So I get what Aaron is saying mentoring.
Speaker 1: And because everybody processes information differently, Joe, Yeah, me, I was a visual learner. I need you to see you put it on the board. Hey Shannon, I want you to go do this and do that like no, no, no, no, joy the issue on the board. And once I saw that's okay, I'm good. Now I'm good. I'm a visual learner. Don't explain nothing to me, show me. But at the end of the day, hey bright, that was funny. At the end of the day, at the beginning of the day, or at the middle of the day. Oh Joe, How well does somebody process information? How well do they retain information? And then can you spit it out? That's it?
Speaker 2: Can you split it out?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes some people can read something and have no earthly idea what the hell they read. Some people can skim over it and give you a great synopsis of what it actually saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody processes information different they do is.
Speaker 1: Miles Garrett had a simple response today about Aaron Rodgers joining the AFC North.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good opportunity to put him in the graveyard.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's the type of answer you expect from a deep zen. Oh yeah, for sure, the type of answer you expect from one of, if not the best des in n N in the NFL. Listen, you got to deal with Aaron Rodgers twice a year. Ain't letting them know ahead of time. You already know what time it is. I'm not hit a nice about you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no at all.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm trying to I'm trying to add you. I'm trying to add you to the resume. You know. I don't know if I've got an opportunity to sack Peyton Manning or tarm Brady or somebody, but hey, you're the next best thing I'll take. I might not have an opportunity to get them, but I can get your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely. But they listen, Shit, they asked the wrong They asked the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Pakrapheo and President Mark Murphy had some shame for Joy Alexander when asked about the recent release. He's been a great player for US, obviously, elite tallent. Unfortunately just injure a lot. Unfortunately, that's a big part of the game. We see that we've been used to playing without him. Alexander played fourteen games over the last two seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, hey play fourteen games. Listen. Injuries, it's something you can't avoid. But one thing I know about that young bull. When he's healthy, when he's on the field and he's playing man the man in your face, he's gonna get everything he got any one of the best that he wanted, the best at it, but it doesn't get the credit he deserves because he's been injured. I can only speak on what I've seen. When I see him on the field. He gonna talk that trash through YouTube and back it up the best he can. Him and Justice Jeffs the matchups. Those matchups were classic. He wants and he lost some. But either way, I'm tuning in every time. Who used tolde them together, he gonna go somewhere. I don't know where you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Three those they understand. They need to understand what they're getting when he is healthy and do whatever they need to do to get him on that field and keep him on there.
Speaker 1: That's the toughest part about it, Ochoe, because being available is a big part of how good you are. You know, boy, he's a good worker. When I can get him to come to work, that is't what the day did right right? Uh? And I look, he's injured. I think he said he had a maniscus or something. He had a shoulder injury. When you play a skilled position, it's hard to go out there and play with something wrong with you because you got a lower extremity. Because that's how where am I going though, Joe? If I can't all of a sudden, I can't be sudden all of a sudden, I'm a dB and I can't raise my arm. How do I knock down the pass? How do I intercept the past? Or if I got an injury, bout something with my knee, my hips or something ankles? Because guess what only thing people in the stand seeing, people at home see, man, y'all you're a game up a touchdown. Man, I'm sorry. He don't feel off bad because he used to be good. He doesn't feel off bad. That's what they see. They don't see Monday to you know, and getting treatment and all that stuff. You're not able to practice, you potentially have to shoot up, you have to take medication. They don't see any of that. All they see is Alexander on the back of that pack of jersey, and whether or not he's making plays or not. It's really that simple. Did you or didn't you?
Speaker 3: Damn that's unfortunate, man.
Speaker 1: And I guess they were trying to like come to a number that was amenable to both parties, excuse me, and they could just never get there. Maybe he thought it was too low, they thought it was too high. And at the end of the day, we've seen teams and amount of money they won't eat. Because we seen them eat Aaron Rodgers' contract Green Bay. We've seen the Broncos eat Russell Wilson's contract. So there is not a denomination forty fifty sixty million dollars.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 1: And there's a good chance the balcon probably have to eat Cousins Summer Cousin's contract.
Speaker 3: So you don't you don't think obviously he's not gonna move, huh.
Speaker 1: No, because I'm sure they're gonna want whoever whoever take him to pay up. Some stand each other that that contract and they're like, nah, we just wait for you to release him and we can get him a minimum Okay, Yeah, damn, I mean to pay fifty million dollars for a backup.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's good money that boy. Can you imagine? Yeah, back making a fifty.
Speaker 1: Million I just I remember when this deal came down to you, and I was talking about it, said, oh yo, we sure was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, listen, I sure thought he was gonna get at least two years in. I ain't know he would he would. I didn't know. I didn't know it would be that soon.
Speaker 1: I said, at best case scenario, he gets two. I said, but oh yo, what if he only gets one and you got all that guaranteed money? You and a Russell Wilson situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and that's it, And that's exactly what happened. Now.
Speaker 1: Russell's situation was a little you know, they wanted some protections and get the guaranteed money. Blah blah blah. Russell's like, nah, I'm not waving that and not get it. But cousins Man and I think they still got another ten million that year they away, cause he got one hundred and ten. I think he got. He got one hundred signed a four year, one hundred and eighty million dollar deal, but one hundred and ten of it was guaranteed fifty sing bonus and then sixty over the next two years.
Speaker 3: Hey, one thing by brother cousins Man. Listen, God, God he he God has been good to him great and his timing his timing has been impeccable every time, and he better on himself. One thing about it, when you better on yourself, He's come out on top every single time.
Speaker 1: So how about you got eighty four? He got eighty four to sign one hundred and eighty four million, not no, eighty four million forty that's twenty one million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Huh. No, I was talking about We talked about cousins. Doctor. I was like, I was, I was like, twenty doll Now, you're way more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's the thing though, o Jo, I mean cousin. Now, Cousin's got like fifty million guaranteed. He got signing bonus because I think he had one hundred and ten It was one hundred and eighty for four years, and then I think he had one hundred and ten guaranteed, maybe one hundred and fifty guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Whea, Hey, could you imagine because a chap could you imagine? Just close your eyes real quick and just imagine you go to sleep at the night and you wake up in the mornings and it's fifty million in your bank account. But uncle Saymingon took half of.
Speaker 2: It, o Jo, He got fifty, he got ninety total.
Speaker 1: Fully if you think about it, o yo, he's never had a contract since he became to start in Wahing. It wasn't guaranteed because I remember he played on he played on the franchise tag. One year, he played on the franchise tag. The second year, Minnesota fully guaranteed the deal.
Speaker 2: And then he came back.
Speaker 1: He got another fully guaranteed deal and now what to call him? Just gave him one hundred million fully guaranteed. Hey, so he got fifty this year, he got fifty. Last year he got forty. This year, that's ninety. He got another T in next year.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, that's god, child man, God don't play by this.
Speaker 1: Children, He don't. But when we come to Gaire for the Mark Murphy to say what he said, you think that's phairophile.
Speaker 3: You know what, what did you tell me? What did I tell you? I want owners? You say you wont you wote the truth? More owners need to start speaking like this.
Speaker 1: They don't really have an owner. They have a CEO.
Speaker 3: This is the only T that all the tea that doesn't have ownership, right, yeah, I mean listen, tell us how you really feel right now, the Bengals are in this situation right now. I mean, obviously I know there's no one over there that would do that, But tell us why you really don't want to pay it? You know it would be it would be, it would be a breadth of fresh air if we can get owner to speak out, why then't really don't want to do things? Somebody with Mike Murphy? What Mark Murphy?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: We like him, we just don't feel we want to invest that much money into him. We don't think he's okay. He got he got seventeen and a half sacks two years in a row. But if we don't think he can do it for another year, right, just.
Speaker 2: Come out and say it.
Speaker 3: We don't see it as a Michael Parsons or we don't see him as a Miles Garrett type. He's a Tier two DEFICI. Come out and say it, because if it was anybody else, hell, if it was Miles Garrett, oh you're gonna get your money.
Speaker 2: Well it's kind of like I think I think, who was it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Ranch Ricky? I wanted the one of a big contract. He said, what you hit last year? Son? He said, I hit three fifty seventeen homers and eighty five RBIs. He said, what place did we finish in the division? He said, we finished last. He said, we can finish that without you. So I guarantee your Cincinnatis having this conversation. Yeah, where did we finish within defense with seventy when you got those seventeen half sacks? You were in defensive Player of the Year running. Where did we be finished? Where did we finished defensively? Okay, we can finish that without you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the that's how they're.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed they're having those conversations. Yeah, because it should we you and I thinking, oh, Joe, he should be a no brainer. The guy got seventeen a half sacks. He did it one year. He didn't do it just one year. He did it two years. Yeah, So you're like, okay, fire gool, But a lot of times what the mistakes? And sometimes you know you's better to wait. If you get Tea, you save yourself probably thirty million dollars if you sided him last year, If you go ahead and give see now, if you gave a Trey twenty eight million last year, he jump on that with both feet. Yeah, Now he sees where the market is going to market, is not in the in the in the high twenties, low thirties, the markets in the forties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see, you know what you see what you just said the way you've just explained it about the timing of wins fighting to pay the players, and that's the difference in brother Harry Roseman and Jeffrey Lewy. Yeah, the timing and when they decide to play players has always been impeccable. They get him before it's too high they Yeah, they get him at the right time where it makes sense. And it's almost to a point where it's team friendly in a sense because you can continue to build around them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And man I wish man I wish more teams did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't give himself up ship.
Speaker 1: Uh. We previously spoke about the reports that Terry McLaurin is frustrated with the lack of progress on a long term deal. Well, new reports say that scary Terry is not attending Commander's many camp. All these camps, now, oh Joe, are mandatory. There are no more voluntary. They're all mandatory. O Jo.
Speaker 2: How was the situation end? You don't get that money, don't get his money.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you how you're gonna get his money.
Speaker 2: How you gonna get it?
Speaker 3: Jayde and Dan will go up, y'all, Hello, who is it in?
Speaker 2: Jaden?
Speaker 3: I need my number one quarterback. I need my captain. I'm not sure what you need to do on your end, but I know what I need on my end. I need scary Terry to get that money. So I had that. That that's safety net. So I had that individual to throw to the same one. Pull up the film from last year. I don't understand what the problem is. I don't know what we mulling around for. Get him his money. Still got two years before I'm up, so we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going yeah this year, next year, after next year, I'm gonna come see you too. And if I got him, that increases my value too, because I know I'm gonna put up big numbers and uh, I see where it's going. So I'm about I'm trying to get sixty two. Damn, I'm trying to get hold on. I tried to get Josh. I'm trying to get Josh Allen number sixty two. Josh Allen would have signed two years. I'm two years after Josh Allen. I'm trying to keep the market going. Okay, okay, how much Josh Allen? How much Josh Allen got full of guaranteed? I'll tell you what you ain't got to give me. You ain't got to give me for three hundred, make it all guaranteed, three hundred Josh Allen got three thirty.
Speaker 2: How much is full of guaranteed? Two fifty?
Speaker 1: He got a quarter billy, he got two fifty full of guaranteed. Okay, boom, that's me. So six years, three thirty. I don't really care nothing about that. Tell me how much if it floods, if it's snow, if it's a tornado or range stort, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Tell me what I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: So guess what by that time on Joe two seventy five, that gonna be going right two seventy five.
Speaker 3: Hey, so she destroved on being that in that ballpark too, then see just.
Speaker 1: Strived up there after the season. Absolutely yes, And you better hold Patrick Mahome, don't do say you know what. I'm tired all these jokers make it more than me, give me my true value. He wouldn't do that. Yeah, Pa, if he won't, you know, I'm saying, he's made it abundantly clear. He's like, he's doing great with money. They done great by him, and he's like, look, I'm just trying to keep this team together as long as I possibly can keep his money, good players around me, all lot Tom Brady as I possibly can.
Speaker 2: Hey, and plus the money that I make off the field can sustain.
Speaker 3: My lifestyle, and it makes up for what he's not gonna make in contracts as opposed that other quarterbacks has taking a huge lumsum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's making I think the thing is ojo when you look at it. My homeboy, he's gonna be like Brady. Brady's not the is not the highest paid, was not the highest paid quarterback, even though he played the most years.
Speaker 2: He didn't make the most money.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers is at four hundred and eight million, I think, and then Matthew Staffords at three ninety one. Tom Brady way way on that. I mean, Tom Brady, listen, don't feel sorry for me. Made really good money. But Tom, it became painfully became obvious to everybody the most important thing was rings. It wasn't money because Tom realized as a quarterback he was gonna be able to make money. Now he's making thirty five million or thirty seven million a year for ten years.
Speaker 2: So he good.
Speaker 1: So he said, now, now look, I give y'all something to chase, cause y'all can pass me monetarily.
Speaker 2: I want to see the dude that's gonna catch me with these rains.
Speaker 1: Who gonna get eight?
Speaker 2: Who will get seven? Who gonna get six?
Speaker 1: While we talking about it, I'm already there. I'm in the clubhouse, he says. Look, I've already shot under par I'm in the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Come catch me.
Speaker 3: Dang so.
Speaker 1: God damn tears like, look, bro, I'd have been to the Pro Bowls out of a thousand yard seasons. I don't really know what else y'all want me to do. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else I need to do to show you that I'm worth whatever.
Speaker 1: I say I am.
Speaker 3: So his situation is different. He's gonna get his money. It's just about being patient and the timing of when it gets done. Miss Minnie camp to make sure you're working out before the season, star maybe before training camp. You don't want to miss another training camp. You don't want no, Now you don't. You don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure that the organization understands you're going in a different direction. You're going in different directions. You had a phenomenal season last year. You got things off, you got things off to a great start. Don't don't f it up. Don't f it up, don't piss off the fans. You had a great season NFC championship last year. Let's keep that momentum and consistency of greatness going forward and changing that culture.
Speaker 1: Wow. Reports are saying coach wide receiver wide receiver coach Reggae Wayne reggu Wayinge, that is, Reggie Wayne is viewed as a possible interim head coach if Shane Steichen struggles to start the season.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, I like it?
Speaker 1: You don't like it? Now? Here's the thing you know they're under You know Jim ursay rest is soul mister passed away a month ago. Three daughters took over. I think it's oldest, oldest daughter. Although they all have roles, she is the majority and she makes the decisions because even if it's a family thing. The NFL wants that be one boys. They want one person to be able to talk. And so she if the she's the you know, the oldest, and I guess he, you know, put it in a situation where okay, you have a thiss and it's going to go accordingly. But that'll be very very interesting because it's one thing that like damn, all of a sudden, we're thrust into this and we're running a billion dollar corporation. A multi billion dollar corporation is something entirely different. When you got a head coach situation in your first year, that's not something that you know, you've been on the job for five six years old, Joe, you you want to kind of understand it, but your first year, you got to make that decision.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, they've been around the game. Though they've been around the game long left and nine for you are certain decisions that are going to be made that can be you know, somewhat altering business decisions and business decisions, and that that is one of them. Listen, I'm not sure who made the call or who made the decision. When Jeff Jeff Saturday got the opportunity, Jim Mercy Jim Mersey.
Speaker 2: So again he loved his players. He really closed his players.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, So, I mean I think that I think it would be a great, great opportunity for for Reggie. He knows the organization, he knows the fan base, he understands the culture and and and what with not the fans, but what that organization needs to get any back to their winning ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's the thing, oh, Joe, you have to understand, Jim Mercy had a personal relationship with Jeff Saturday. Listen, They're just even though they're around, they don't have the same type of relationships. They haven't developed that. It it's different male female, you know what I'm saying on Joe. So going out, you know, mister Ertha, going out and drinking with with with Saturday and some of the guys is one thing. That's not what they're going to do. They're not gonna have.
Speaker 2: That same dynamic as their father had. And so that's what you know.
Speaker 1: I don't wish I don't want Shane stinking. I don't want him the man to lose his job. But I mean, this is a situation they're just saying, they're just throwing stuff up like what if they eat struggles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shane is gonna be okay. Shane is gonna be okay. Him losing in job is all predicated on how the quarterback play is. Yes, listen, the quarterback players. That's all it comes down to. That's that's not even want to call it the elephant in the room, but that's the goddamn elephant in the room. Well, is a quarterback player gonna play? Because if the quarterback player is bad, he's gonna get you fired.
Speaker 1: That's what happens. And sometimes they play just good enough to get themselves, get the coach fired, and them cut self cut.
Speaker 2: That's what rich rich used to tell us.
Speaker 1: H Richard Smithew, that special teams coach. He says, Son, you play just well enough to get me cut and you fired. So that's gonna be a tough I mean, I think Houston's gonna be you know, Houston's gonna rebound even though they wonted division last year. I think they'll be a little bit better. We would be very interesting to see how Jacksonville does this year. They got a new head coach. They got Travis Hunter. We'll see, uh, Trevor Lartce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got to come back.
Speaker 2: He got Bryan Thomas Jr.
Speaker 3: Trav Yeah, I'm so, I'm excited. Hey that he is Jackson Jacksonville. Man, what what else? That stadium gonna be rocking. Boy, that stadium gonna be rocking.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: O Joe Shane Stikin says Anthony Richardson Village visited doctor neil Ela Trosh in Los Angeles to get a second opinion on his shoulder. Stikeen says, nothing has changed, and the plan is you just read to show it for now.
Speaker 2: There's no timetable on his return.
Speaker 1: Damn. So you oh yo, if we start a race, were running, all of a sudden, you catch a cramp or you get tired, your stomach start to hurt, so you stop. Yeah, you see what happens.
Speaker 3: So Daniel Jones right now is the starting quarterback for the absolutely Okay, Daniel Jones isn't answer either, just f yi.
Speaker 1: It all depends on what's the question. Name the quarterback that went the duke? He's the answer. Well you say he's not to ask. I just need to know the question you ask it first.
Speaker 3: Listen, Daniel Jones is not the answer. I don't care what people say. About answer the Richardson him being heard he was inconsistent last year. Whatever it may be, damn je is an answer either, And I'm then that's no disrespect to him. I'm just being honest. We saw we saw a large, simple side of what he could do in New York, in the biggest market. Yes it's market. What's some decent talent in the riding? You know, I think from from a supporting cast standpoint, it's a lot better than any form, Oh.
Speaker 2: For sure, a lot.
Speaker 1: They got Jonathan Taylor in the backfield. Look at those receivers. They got Peers and and and and and j Yeah, absolutely, oh yeah, they got some talent over there. Now the offensive line defense isn't bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you can it can't get it done here, then you are the problem. Damn man. And that was damn O Joe turn around here for Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 1: Picked the wrong time to have this type of injury. It's like I said that maybe it since A C. Jordan something like that. He went to uh the Courland, Joe Clint. They got l A Neil La troc Remember I was telling you about him, doctor La Trosh.
Speaker 2: Why are they we to do it now?
Speaker 3: And not doing it when the season ended.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Did he have surgery then maybe maybe he's throwing because a lot of times, you know, they bring extra quarterbacks and O joe because they don't want the quarterback throwing so much so early, so so soon, and sometimes they just get dead arms and you know, gotta you know. I don't know how much he threw in the off season, you know, because as a picture, you know, you gotta throw.
Speaker 3: He might he might might be overdoing it.
Speaker 1: Man. They're the possibility of that too. We don't know.
Speaker 2: We just.
Speaker 1: Two years ago. Yeah, yeah, it's if he's having I think it says a c joy, isn't it. He had he had surgery after his rook well, remember he miss he only played. He only played like three or four games his rookie year because he got that shoulder and he had surgery on.
Speaker 2: They're saying that he some sowredness in that throwing shoulder that he had surgery on.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Lions head coach Dan Campbell wants to have a live lion on the team's sideline at Ford Field, but the NFL said hell no, despite on a Sheila Ford hamp.
Speaker 2: Approving it.
Speaker 1: Sheila said, had no problem with it, but the league apparently frowned upon those type of things. You know what, He'll be a perfect college coach because they let you have anything. They let you have a Clysdale, They'll let you have an elephant, a panther. Lsu got, Lsu got what a falcon fly ISyE? That like at at Albert Campbell told pardon my, pardon my tape? Oh Joe, I mean you want to lie on the sideline? Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Should I like that? So listen that all that does? It gives me another idea. Obviously I'm not playing, but I could. Can you imagine me playing for Dan Campbell, you know, back during those days and the lion on the sideline, and I got it. I get to come up with a celebration after scoring using the lion, using our mascot manh many.
Speaker 1: I could see me jumping in the cage. I guess I can see that line. Tear your ass up in that cage. NFL says the last thing, The NFL won't that infant lion mess right to break up out that cage?
Speaker 3: Jojo right, don't know, listen, don't nobody got no part of that. Whether you got on pads or not. Because here's the thing people don't realize.
Speaker 1: Like you see a line on television and like hey that but when you see that bofo imp of close?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, four hundred pounds are all muscle.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to think about it for the people in the chat that have cats. Right, just think about this. Think about the people that have cats. And how quick in ajib your regular home, the Mexican cat is. Now you take a full how much they were lion that has that same type of agility and quickness. Just for some reason, they see twenty three hours a day and can still jump out. Man, it's dog there. Let us unbelievable. Unbelievable. And they's so damn lazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, they sleep half the day. They they hunted at night. You get there, get their little hunt on, get their little a and just chill there. What a life, bro Nah? Like I said, in college, you know, college didn't let anything go. They have goats, and they have rams, and they have you know, even Colorado and they're gonna have Ralphe run on the field or uh who is that? Oklahoma got Boomer schooner Boomer sooner and the little the little Benny Horsey. Yeah, NFL said, nah, we're good.
Speaker 3: I like it though. That would be dope. That would be dope if if they get to implement mascots that were that that reference the teams, but had the real mascot outside of just.
Speaker 1: Well we gotta we got we got mascot fund to run on the field every time this court touched down the horse. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, See, every team, I'm saying every team, the Bengals should have an actual Bengal Tiger. I mean, I think it would be dope. It would be fun.
Speaker 2: You got your dad, Bye, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: What the Cowboys? They do have a cowboy? I mean, so I've tried to figure out the Giants how they gonna get a mascot. How thought they're gonna be gonna be Dad? Are you gonna be?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: The Giants?
Speaker 3: What is the Giants mascot?
Speaker 2: Was the Giant?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: So the Seahawks having a Seahawk, Yeah, the Colts obviously having a horse. I'm I'd assume the Chiefs, that's easy. Uh, who else we got Broncos officer? You have the horse.
Speaker 1: We got thunder.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well panthers having a panther, Oh that would be dope. A black panther coming, Oh that'll be live. I'm trying to think what a Raven's It's easy to get a guy, damn raven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 3: Could you image if they had a big bison?
Speaker 1: Oh you wanted to run out and feel like Ralphi?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, get you a real bison. Many NFL neither. They might as well, just.
Speaker 2: You know, try some difference. One thing about the NFL, they do not want to pay no money.
Speaker 3: They make all the money.
Speaker 1: Though I know that's how you keep it. You keep keep it. You can, you make it and you don't. You don't spit it away with lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marvin Harrison Jr. Have been hitting the gym ojo.
Speaker 1: Even Kyler Murray couldn't believe how different Marvin Harrison Jr.
Speaker 2: Look. When asked about this transformation, Kyler said, hell, I thought it was Ai. Yeah, he yoke up.
Speaker 1: He more than you.
Speaker 2: Joe, he got you.
Speaker 3: Nah, we're buy the same side.
Speaker 2: Nah, Oh Joe, he got you. Joe. I'm bigg I'm bigger at junior.
Speaker 3: I'm bigger than junior. Nah, trust me, man, trust me.
Speaker 1: What y'all think, y'all think, Oh, you're bigger than all they gotta do.
Speaker 2: Look at me, man, look at this this, look at him, No, look at me, look at this.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: This is McDonald's man to talking about. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, he got real good chicken breasts. You know he probably had some broccoli, cauliflower, maybe a little carrots, salad, kale salad, a rougle or something like that.
Speaker 3: Mean what you're talking about, man, But it's real boy talking about.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a full sea cut like I can't. I gotta put I gotta put my tea. I gotta get an egg, a one side, smaller T shirt just to keephi a chest down.
Speaker 2: You're still a small No, what this is.
Speaker 1: A two X?
Speaker 2: No it ain't. This is a two X from H and them.
Speaker 3: I can show you.
Speaker 2: Show me eh and m see God dang yo' send me some uh some shorts that they talk about. These are two ex what's that? God damn things? Little? Uh, that's what I'm saying for two eggs?
Speaker 3: They send me them.
Speaker 2: Bad? You get on that reformer.
Speaker 3: Hey, what kind of shorts thing is?
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be ya shorts.
Speaker 3: Oh they're supposed to be small.
Speaker 2: Huh no, they are not for me.
Speaker 3: Nah, you know, but you know, hey, yoga, you suppose I ain't never did yoga, man, I'm supposed you supposed to be free?
Speaker 2: You know? Really? How am I free with those little love tiny ass things?
Speaker 1: You don't want?
Speaker 3: Nothing baggy though?
Speaker 1: Hey I gotta have I'm about to have to have a junk strap, old bad. Don't you supposed to have old baggy stuff in yoga? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you want to be free?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nothing, that's free baggy. It's free, not constricted.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: YOA I don't know. I think you about have miss sized these.
Speaker 3: Joe cid. Joe sent me something too, man, So we'll we'll see.
Speaker 1: We'll see it tomorrow, Joe