Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of horri Bla. This is young I'm your gready, b I'm BC.
Speaker 1: Welcome back for another episode.
Speaker 2: That's right before we start, though, I want to let y'all pull says Hose. No, we coming to the motherfucker South next.
Speaker 1: Okay, geet, Finally you know it's gonna be like Batty South, but Horror as like, oh my god, not batty South. I'm gonna be swinging again, bitch. Remember motherfucker Orlando. You are not gonna be swinging. Oh well, tell their hold on us. But comes from my mom and you go.
Speaker 2: Y'all go to horrorhid dot com. We promise not to beat your ass at the horrible decisions. Climax Tour get your tickets now for Orlando October twelfth. There are very few tickets left, so get your motherfucking tickets. We are also then going on the nineteenth to Atlanta, Georgia is definitely going. Y'all can't get tickets for Charlotte because it's been sold out.
Speaker 1: Now instead of using a resales site, what I would recommend the day of the show we'll make a post where if you guys can't make it, you know you can buy a ticket or Charlotte for sure and then London October twenty eight at the Earth Theater at the Earth Theater, so again, go ahead to hohorhive dot com and get show motherfucker ticket to come see the motherfucker Climax Tour. Peason.
Speaker 2: Damn, this is really not gonna be monetized on YouTube. Bought that motherfucking I gotta get my motherfucking mouth right look at me and still saying, motherfucker God, damn it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that shit is real. Bro. No, I feel like there's so many rules, and I see people on Instagram now they bleep out their words, they do all this shit, and I'm like, uh, doesn't really fucking work. Fuck it.
Speaker 2: Well, we just said fucking damn it and mow all again. But I guess solo episode, no guest this week. So we'll start with a quick catch up. And I actually in therapy thought that, well, it came to an awareness that I actually wanted to address here on this podcast because where I'm trying to figure out, like the lessons learned in this breakup one that drove to me was the amount of empathy now and realization that I have for women who maybe I judged, like through our home mails or listening you know, or for me or you or like well to me, it's more so the women that keep going back that's more so the empathy or really coming over a heartbreak in me, like not realizing why they can't jump back. I think celibacy has also been one of those journeys that women go on that I don't understand. So I've shown up on this pod lacking empathy because I genuinely didn't understand it because I had never experienced it, and so really looking at it as a lesson being learned from this relationship I think has been one that I didn't acknowledge or even didn't realize I had until you know, I was in therapy going through the things that I'm learning. In hindsight, I think more about my value, my worth, trying to get back to trusting myself, but really more the understanding and empathy of other women that I may have judged in the past, or bitch, why can't you leave? How you keep going back? It's so dumb? Why you can't fuck your way through healing celibacy, So you don't want no dick because this nigga did what And I was really judging in how I think I responded to I mean, even to be clear, like one of my best friends, Carla, my mom, like my mom in her breakup, has been sullivanting now for three years because of the damage that that last relationship caused. And I was really unaware and misunderstood in how a woman could go through those emotions, and now going through it, I'm like, wow, damn, women go through a lot. And so I just wanted to apologize to everyone that I may have been like, bit, you dumb, bit, you delusional, bitch, you weak, because it's it's a lot to really go through a heartbreak, and so I think that that's one of the things that I'm like, oh wow, sorry, I never actually thought.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think I've never there's been things that maybe would annoy me, but I never believed it, like I think, I mean, like I never believed that you really thought that like I did. I thought was the lod. I just didn't I believe that you have such a hard exterior that like sometimes like you won't listen. So like when we listen to stories about, you know, people being in pain and shit like that, like I think sometimes you can just only see through your own lens. Well, well that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And my own lens, unfortunately did not have the experience of a real relationship.
Speaker 1: Or there was an episode where you told me, maybe even during the pandemic, that you're an EmPATH, and I remember thinking, like, no, she's not.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean for the people that I love, I am. But and again, when I have the experience of feeling something so understanding now, someone going through the loss of a grandparent, I have that now because now I understand what that feels like, or someone having someone close to them battle cancer. I just went through that with my best friend. I only can really realistically as a human being. I can only see things through the lens of my own experience a lot of times. And so even though I listen to things, I never understood how someone could go back to someone who was abusive. Now though I didn't experience physical abuse, the emotional abuse one percent was there. The manipulation was there. I saw the lies, I knew the things he was doing, and I chose to ignore it for whatever reason. And so now having experienced that, now I can have empathy for the people that have gone through that before. No, it didn't make sense to me. How to fuck you can't leave somebody that's abusing you. How are you with some that you have to question that they love you? How can you say some or why do you keep going back and repeating the same cycle. That didn't make sense to me because I hadn't done it before, And now that I have, there's just a little bit more of understanding to what can be created from these really strong emotional connections in a romantic relationship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the thing that too, is like when people embarrass you that you're dating, you almost have no choice but to show your hand because it feels like when I had been embarrassed in the past, I was like, like that was the number one thing. Like I remember thinking, was I'm never going to get on here and tell my business will all baby, because I have to be done because I know what it's like to look dumb. I know what it's like to be embarrassed in front of his friends or those women that he's sleeping with. Like I can't imagine when you're piping somebody up to an audience and then you're like, never mind, he aint shit like that.
Speaker 2: Shit, it's tough, I mean to me, to me a long time. But when we felt when things were good, it felt so good. And I'm also one of those.
Speaker 1: That know, I mean, it shows that you really didn't know you'd go back.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean I didn't you thought you would go back after you were like the break up. The breakups weren't on my behalf.
Speaker 1: He was breaking up with me.
Speaker 2: So when I was coming here, I was mad as fuck that I was broken up with somebody that I still wanted to be with. And so I think he knew that.
Speaker 1: You really came on this podcast being like he broke and knew you would go back. The dick was great. He was beautiful.
Speaker 2: And when I would even when I would even that, even when I would entertain other niggas, I would kind of miss him a little bit.
Speaker 1: See, I'm not about to like I would miss him. Oh no, but I'm gonna talk my shirt. No. But you get very like I never couldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm a hypocrite, And yes I would hypocrite.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch. I Like there was a y'all see me come on here, and maybe a one out of ten.
Speaker 2: There was a part of me, I mean, but you've gone back to like, uh, lover boy, you've gone back to fucking him, You've gone back to hospital bay before.
Speaker 1: There's yeah, But I never was like fuck this nigga, Like obay, were you saying fuck this nigga? I was really like, oh, she does people again.
Speaker 2: I think it was a I have a very strong emotional connection to this person, and a lot of the times our breakups were to me unwarranted. But I also realized in looking up like signs of narcissism and stuff like that, like we were breaking up because I was trying to hold him accountable, or I was questioning him about things that he didn't want to give me an answer for, or there was his insecurity was projecting because a really big moment was happening for me, whether it be a show, whether whether it be something that I was really proud about or about to celebrate, a breakup would happen in that moment to where he would try to weaken me or bring me down. So I started picking up the patterns now looking into that, it's just like, oh wow, did this nigga even really ever love me.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how the universe and maybe it's karma. Maybe it's the universe needing to show usself like I feel.
Speaker 2: I haven't got karma, even the bitch, like from what I've said on this podcast.
Speaker 1: No I know, I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: The bartender who sat in front of me and was like, well, I knew about all of his lovers, so I think maybe he loved me more. I used to come on here and say as a side chick that I felt like my relationship to the married men meant a little bit more because they were being honest with me and line.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean. I don't know if it's karma or us needing to learn humility, Like I don't know if it's directly related to something bad you did to someone, or if it's like the universe has to teach you this lesson.
Speaker 2: The universe my homegirl, that bitch be showing up for me.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm like, this is this is showing up the way.
Speaker 2: To get the lesson. But I don't think it's karma. I think that I got in a relationship during a pandemic. This was my first relationship I'm dating now that you.
Speaker 1: Don't think it's karmen.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's karmack at all.
Speaker 1: No, I know it was a girl.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that the conversation with old girl was a little to me karmick in my thought process with these married men and how I'm showing up as a side chick. And I was like, because now I'm viewing it a little different, like, bitch, that nigga didn't love you more because he was honest to you.
Speaker 1: Did you have a moment where because you said you don't think it was karmak, So for you, it's like, well, you didn't do something to those women. You were just sleeping with that dude, the married dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean to me, all of the lessons that I'm learning in this relationship. And I brought this up in therapy too. I dated very transactionally in my twenties. I think that there was although I projected confidence, there was a lot of insecurities because of my weight, because of my finances, how I lived. I literally was bringing this up in my twenties. I genuinely did not think I would make a great partner. I would fucking nigga for money. I did not have the best self confidence because of my body and realistically, what was I bringing to the table. I wasn't cooking for niggas. I didn't really know or care to cook either. But also I had roommates, so I was just in a place where am I even girlfriend material? I'm not wife material at all, And so I think that that's why I was having the casual sex and the transactional sex I was having. But from the pandemic to us building these businesses and how proud I am on myself and seeing how fucking dope of a partner I was to this nigga, there's a sense of Wow, I'm showing up as a whole different person. Financially, I'm in a place I've never been. I lived by myself. I've been living by myself for the last few years, and I'm in the healthiest place i've been as an adult. Like, so I'm now like, Wow, I'm showing up now as a woman that I've never known, And so how do I make sure that I get what I deserve? And I think I'm realizing I didn't think I deserved much from a lot, which is why the crumbs he gave me the trash were trash, but I was eating it up, like ooh, I'm getting so.
Speaker 1: I know that nigga got you took your trash out more than I know anything else. I think the right.
Speaker 2: And it was like, now that I look back at it, that's the fucking barrelmentam bitch. I got a cleaner now.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it is interesting that you say, like even I got sent a clip of you and I was like, I can't even believe, like this is somebody I work with. And I remember it was maybe before or maybe it was after you experienced a loss, and it was like, damn, you really have to go through some shit. You said that if someone's parent died, you wouldn't care. They would have to like still come to work or you'd find someone else.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna lie. That's still I ain't changed with that thought process, Like I think there needs to be communication. You could have grievance, but is someone else gonna pick up your shift? Like I can have empathy and still want my fucking business. Fran, Like I can't you sa I still bo you said they were I mean everyone's still replaceable. In my mind, you think what you went to have a loss like that hasn't lost on me. But I still run a business. I still come from a very corporate mindset. I have empathy, but do I have someone? Is someone else going to pick up for you? I'm going to give you a couple of days. Can I afford in my businesses to give somebody grievance of three months not to come into work.
Speaker 1: No, Arens, But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you can go to the funeral, yes, But if you just need all this time and can't show up to work because you're grieving, I gotta let you go. That's still the way I put business. And empathy is different than what I'm talking about regarding empathy with emotions and relationships.
Speaker 1: I don't think it works like that. I think we have to have empathy. Being an empathetic person means in every aspect. Because what you're going through right now, this is just a breakup, and you know how it's completely like shifted you You even said a few episodes ago, like I don't even know if I know myself, Like I still don't losing a parent, I mean, I can't relate. I'm very close to my parents, Like I don't know, but I mean I know with the people that work for me. I'm just thinking, like there's no way, I mean, Eden lost his mom, who would I be to be like not thinking that he needs all the time in the world. I don't need him to figure out the next shift. Like I think we have to really choose our words wisely and think about what we're saying, because when something happens to you and your world crumbles, it's a lot easier to move on from it when you're better. So like a year from now.
Speaker 2: Still need still need to get paid, even if you're if you're grieving, like life and everything around you still moves on. So to me, there is, of course a grieving period. You have to go to the funeral, you have to go to the wake. That's fine. But to me, no, someone saying I need two months off to grieve, Okay, that's not going to work for my business structure. Like I really wish you, I hope the best for you, and I want you to heal, of course, but no, when I think business, unfortunately, I'm still very corporate white man CEO. It's an awful way to think. I know, but I come from the space of corporate America, where Okay, well I still need someone to get the job done. So I hate that you're experiencing this, but someone else has to come in.
Speaker 1: And do it.
Speaker 2: So actually that clip is still very much me in that sense, like you're complating my views on how to operate and run my business. And the empathy there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you talked about loss, that's why.
Speaker 2: Well with the empathy that I have, though for people grieving a relationship and moving on, that's completely different. Like, yeah, I lost my grandpa and I came in and went and spent time with my mom and sister and grandma and flew right back and had to record the next day. Like but that's my way of viewing work. Work is very important for me. But also I talked about it with my therapist. Work is where I find peace and the stream and distraction to not think about my grief. Like literally coming in here a couple of weeks ago and talking about not knowing myself and celibacy and all the things I found out about my ex, I broke into tears. When I'm working, like really working on things, I don't have to think about my relationship.
Speaker 1: You know what else people do I think as a way to distract themselves, But it's not always the smartest way partying, Like I think you don't do that filling your schedule with work for me, with events sometimes, like if you're going through a breakup, that's not always the best thing, Like if you don't learn how to just like sit by yourself. Like I've met so many men more than women actually, that are constantly with a homeboy or like doing something or they've always got a plan. I'm like, you'll never just go to movies by yourself. You'll not how to just go have dinner by yourself, you know, how to just do anything? Like I think that that's another key thing too that I implore anybody listening going through a breakup, you almost feel in the beginning. I get it, we need our friends, we need a girl night out whatever, But being alone is the thing that will get you over the hump. Because once it's all said and done and you got to sit and be alone, do you like who this person is? And if you don't, you got to learn how to like them.
Speaker 2: So I've been and I've been doing that more Like I go to bar class I do yoga, I'm meditating.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a park by my house. It's good.
Speaker 2: So I walked down to the park the other day and it's right on the water where I'm looking at all of Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I brought a blunt and was just out there smoking, just looking at like people watching. And I love spending time with myself because I'm always around people's That's something I've been.
Speaker 1: Doing that can recharge you too. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: That's why I like, bitch. I had plans every day this week.
Speaker 2: I'm recording seven episodes in a week, like, which is above like what I've even put for myself. But last week I only recorded one episode because I was traveling. So I'm like, I'm going above and beyond. And I had plans on Friday, and I said, bitch, I canceled the plan this morning. I said, actually, no, I need a day to myself before I traveling.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 2: So I said, girl, I hate to do this to you, but gotta cancel. Friday is my day to not be around anyone. I'm gonna go get my nails done, my toes done.
Speaker 1: You know. I had to give a break to the phone, like literally yesterday I thought about remember you do this text I sent a nigga and I felt kind of bad, but I was like, I just don't like how much I need to keep up with him, so that's real. He I was like, having a stressful work day, and then he called me a few times and I was like, while you were working, no, no, no, I had a stressful day with something in the day before, and then he was calling a check on me. I said, hey, I know you're feeling ignored. I had a rough weekend and I'm starting to feel a little bit of pressure with everything I have going on, and when I have a lot of happening, I don't want to have a conversation even though we just met. And I understand I've been talking to you often. I need to slow down. Oh what was his response to that? He said, it's okay, Gila, I understand, take the time you need, but like, okay, people like and women do this too, so please attention to what I'm saying. When someone says they need space, it's genuinely because they do, but there's a slight thing of that in there, of you annoying them, and sometimes you're annoying them by being too Are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay? Like, please let me come to you. I do not like.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, I don't want every time.
Speaker 1: I leave, And a lot of people think that if I'm saying I'm recording till three thirty today, I'm with Mandy today. This was another tex I'm a meeting with Mandy. I'm recording until three thirty. Okay, cool? Do you want to meet up for lunch at four thirty? Which I understand you think that's my free time. It is, but for you, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, like or I mean, sometimes when you have a pack busy day, you don't want to stack it and know that you have to give you have to keep giving the output to people. Also don't want anybody else to feel offended by this, But I think people need to hear this because there's a lot of cleanness in my life.
Speaker 1: As someone that lives into cities. People feel like they gotta while you're here for these two weeks, take all your time. It's too much a bitch.
Speaker 2: I'll be tell now do we travel, especially with the tour, I will let people know, hey, I'm here for work.
Speaker 1: If I don't see you. I don't see you.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, every time I travel, people want me, let's do lunch, let's do dinner, let's grab drinks. And it gives me anxiety to have to battle all of these personal relationships on a busy work So I.
Speaker 1: Just did it to sham Booty and I didn't even realize I did it. Really, she was talking, she called me about something I saw. She was in New York. I'm like, oh my god, how long let's grab a quick lunch. And I'm like, bro, why would I like, I live in the same city as this bitch. Why am I doing this to her? And it's in my brain. I'm like, oh, this is what you do. But it's too much.
Speaker 2: So I agree.
Speaker 1: The thing I was gonna say about cleaniness, what was it? Oh? And also the time that I might be spending online is the time that's just for me. It's for myself. A conversation is a lot of work sometimes when you're overworked. And the other thing I want to say, this I feel like, is vital. This happened to me twice with other men. It was Alex and Andre. I was with alex Es Central Park with Nina and yesterday I rode bikes with Andre. These are two my platonic friends. While I told other people I was busy or had plans, I didn't really do much right. I just rode a bike went to the park. I don't need to talk to these niggs all the time because I hang out with them all the time. Sometimes I have friends that I can do nothing around. Benny is probably the top friend of that. Bennie and I cannot talk for hours and be in the same room. A lot of people need to fucking what's it's too much? If I want to be in the presence of another friend, I can do that. You know what I'm saying By being chill, I almost feel like the way that I could describe it. If you think you're that person, imagine being on vacation and someone filling up your schedule. If you're someone that doesn't like to have a schedule, that's what you feel like. So please, if there's anybody that you know that's been asking you for space, you're probably eating a little annoying, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, this is a full vanilla shit episode for our horrible decision. So we're gonna go ahead and start off with hope facts, and I've found this really cool kinky facts from history that you probably are completely unaware of, And so I'm gonna run down this seven. Let me know if you knew that these things were real existed, and maybe why they didn't teach us it, because I would have loved to know that one of the most famous pharaohs of ancient Egypt, Tuta k two ten Kumona. You know, I don't know goddamn names like this. Oh wait, wait, wait, you're talking about the most famous one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I tut to.
Speaker 2: Come on two ten coming. His mammafied body actually has an erected penis, which stands upright at almost a ninety degree angle.
Speaker 1: I can I can already.
Speaker 2: Know why maybe this wasn't taught to us. While we think about not the big dick it is?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: It actually looks short and stubby. Not to talk about a dead mummy.
Speaker 1: But it's supposed to be a song. Well, they just as an erected penis, so honestly interesting. I feel like he did kind of like ask for it.
Speaker 2: Oh that might have been in his will. Mama found me with a big dick, Yeah, Mamma find me with that.
Speaker 1: Whole when I'm laid out from my dick cup straight pointing to the heavens and the gods.
Speaker 2: Bitch, bro shut the fuck up. Okay, number two. All the brothels in Paris closed for a day when Victor Hugo died. Sex workers even draped their genitals in black crape as a mark of respect. Now, black cray. That's crazy. It spelt It spelt like crepe. Maybe it's crepe creep. What's a I don't know what a black crape is, but it says black crate like a crpe. It says black crpe. But I don't know if that's like the crapes like a little flat people.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: It's probably not. Wrapping your genitals in a black pancake don't make sense.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe a crape is a rapping, because a crape is like, okay, look like no paper machet like a crape.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's called oh that's possible. Maybe not to pussy's but maybe the dicks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Another one in the eighteen hundreds. This is interesting because I would love to know how they tested it. But one in fine, one in five Londoners had an sti so. According to a paper published an Economic History Review in the last eighteenth century, one in five London Londoners contract contracted sorry syphilis by their mid thirties. The pan the paper also suggests that a far greater number would have contracted gonorrhea or chlamydiah than contracted simplists. Also, what fucking the year is this, nigga? The eighteen hundred? It ain't say which year, but y'all London niggas was fucking raw, nasty, filthy. I'm glad they probably because in London.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm selib it.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna do nothing in London, all right.
Speaker 1: The other one is, God, don't say that I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I mean universally universally acknowledged as the father of microbiology, Anthony van Leewoonhoak discovered sperm by putting his own ejaculation under a microscope. He did this right after culpulating with his wife, before masturbation was considered a sin at the time.
Speaker 1: How small, how tight is the my microscope? Because I literally was thinking the other day, like if you can't see it with the naked eye, because once I had like come in my eye.
Speaker 2: You I know we talked about maybe thinking we could see the sperm swim, But I now.
Speaker 1: Even if I swin, it's like I see the light.
Speaker 2: What is that I see? I see now, bitch, it's just the stars of the light. Your pupils are becoming dilated.
Speaker 1: No, it's not stars, I see, little man, I'll see some shit. Y'all niggas don't see.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hold I find out you a alien? How come? How come you see little things in the sky.
Speaker 1: I can see a little bit. It's dust.
Speaker 2: It ain't even bacteria. And I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 1: What are the quiggly things? Am I? The floaters? Whoa see? I was not ready to read this. What I clumps me?
Speaker 2: Cam just wrote eye floaters? Literally, the engineer just wrote eye flowing says.
Speaker 1: The focused light passes through the lens of your eye, heading for the back of either retina, and it's clumps of protein.
Speaker 2: Bitch, And you do begining comed on in the protein from the nut bitch.
Speaker 1: Depending on your imagination, you could see them as worms, tadpoles, circles, see through cource ferm. Once the protein clumps together, it makes a flirter floater and it is a permanent part of your eye.
Speaker 2: You got nut permanently in yo eye, bitch, because I can't see that. The only thing I see is this lash glue. This bothered me, bitch. I can't stand these trip lashes. I'm working through it.
Speaker 1: I am working through it all right.
Speaker 2: Another one. Queen Victoria's sex life is no secret. Thanks to her own diary. She used to vividly describe her love making with not only her husband, Prince Albert, but also her cousin. By the way, as we know niggas being gay. Julius Caesar that's right. He was every woman's man and every man's woman. Julius Caesar was hit with both men and women. He was infamously known as every woman's man and every man's woman. He often cross dressed and participated in several queer activities, and was said to have a wild sex life. That's right, and last one, this one's crazy.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Bunny ears used to mean that you were cheating on your partner, so you know, when you know, you know, when you're in a photo and you photo bomb someone with bunny ears. So this might be cute and fun now, However, the gesture back in the day represented the horns of shame and actually meant that the person was cheating on their partner. What would it would be a way for someone to come and be like this nigga cheating has niggas and you got the film developed and the ship was like, oop that nigga.
Speaker 1: Little bitch, I need to go back. It takes some pictures me and Old Bay in Mexico with the bitchy heating.
Speaker 2: It stop it? Oh was she out here like this?
Speaker 1: No? Probably behind you like yup, fucking with your nigga, Maggie, probably do that Bati kids his stop bro. You know what's so crazy when I really sit and think about that shit, Mandy, this punk asshole Maggie was really calling me trashy and ratchet when you're fucking uh huh some nigga from across the way. That's fucking every bitch in New York. And she know your husband with your trash yet girl, and I saw text message where they were supposed to go to Bali, but he canceled on her because he fell in love with me, and she was like, I wanna bring the GoPro. Simon bought it for me and the kids. Oh that's real trash, but you're a whore.
Speaker 2: Horror might as well coming out of sea and speaking of poor time for our wre Durner. I found this on fatherly dot com and it's a tip I think for both people, So let me know your thoughts on this. A tip that I have to spice up and make your sex life better is hanging out with your partner naked. Now, I talk about how I used to go to the nude beach and clearly sex clubs where of course you're naked, but it says sure love that getting naked often operates as a prerequisite for sex, but skin to skin contact can also release oxytocin, a hormone associated with empathy, generosity, and orgasm. Nudity is often also linked to body confidence, so one set he found that spending more time naked can help increased body image, which I used to say as well self esteem and life satisfaction. So naturally, the more comfortable we are with ourselves, the more comfortable we will be with a partner, and that feat, small as it may seem, will land you a lot more successful sexual encounters. I agree with that, maybe watching Netflix naked with your partner, maybe walking around the house. Don't motherfucking cook bacon naked. I tried it.
Speaker 1: It's dangerous.
Speaker 2: It hurts. But maybe even just cooking scrambled eggs.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no. The apron naked is so hot. The what listen? Then you ain't naked.
Speaker 2: If you got an apron on, you hide in your gut and ship. You need to enjoy your whole.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't cook like that. No no, scrambled eggs, don't be popping. I can't make eggs, so I wouldn't avocado toes. You wouldn't make it naked. That's real love maintenance. Okay, that's cute.
Speaker 2: You're gonna spread avocado on the toes.
Speaker 1: Love maintenance.
Speaker 2: Oh here you go, go ahead and talk about how great and gourmet your avocado toast is. Can't relate that is that shit?
Speaker 1: Real simple?
Speaker 2: Spread that motherfucker on the toes. Put a little uh everything bago. Seasoning avocado toes is done. That's not how mine goes. Oh you're making eggs and that's why come back around.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, no I don't. I I to the cherry tomatoes and sliced it in the middle. Then I'll do the red onions.
Speaker 2: I do what it and look almost like talk about all the things we do for our niggas in a great way, and they still cheat it on our asses. I mean, this is why at this point, you know, just the everything bagels season and hunts.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you have to order me breakfast. But I do think, like I think this is also like a weird, very weird era of dating where I mean, obviously every podcast you know lately it feels like we come on here and talk about how nigga ain'e shit. I almost have like kind of leaned into it.
Speaker 2: Just the niggas ain't shit, kind of just like you wouldn't look like to lean into niggas not being shit.
Speaker 1: Just having with expectations low Okay, not necessarily like of course, intentional with dating, but not to the point where I'm just like, I know I want family and children, but I understand the dating landscape is probably like winning a lot.
Speaker 2: Does lowering your expectations mean you lower your standards?
Speaker 1: No, they don't correlate. No, My standards are my standards, and if I had lower standards, I'd already be married with kids. Okay, so my expectations are lowered in the sense of I'm not necessarily being disappointed. Yeah, and I'm also not dating the same way that I used to. I'm very good at focusing on one person at a time. Now I kind of don't care for That's probably why there are niggas blowing me up because I don't have time to them because fucking other niggas. Also. I said that to a man two nights ago, which I can You said what to the man, and it's the man that I'm most interested in?
Speaker 2: Okay, you said what though.
Speaker 1: We were on the phone and I was like, I'm starting to really just think we're not compatible and it is the man I'm most interested in. He was like, oh, I don't understand why. And I'm like, you told me that you've been seeing some or sleeping with someone. I'm like, He's like, asked me if I had other partners, and I told him about badd okay, and he told me about someone he sleeps with more consistently than others. I was like, how long has that been going on for? He said for a year. I was like, okay, how does she feel out about it? And he's like, I mean she came to me at one point and said she want a commitment, but I told her like no. I was like, so basically she's sticking around because she's waiting for you to get waiting. She's definitely waiting. He told me, like you're on some like feminist shit where you feel bad for her. And he was like, I'm very clear was what I want and don't want.
Speaker 2: From her, And so he just doesn't want to be with her. And I was like, well, he's still entertaining her. I was like, but you realize like you're showing her that.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I feel like what you're saying is little immature, and he's like, I'm not being immature at all. I think you're like worrying about something. He didn't say it in rue with He didn't say like that has nothing to do with you, but he basically mean like she way she feels shouldn't bother you. And he's like, I've been clear. She knows I'm seeing other people. He's like, aren't you seeing other people? I was like, yeah, but there's no man in my life that's like holding on waiting for me. And I feel like from what.
Speaker 2: You just said, she's waiting, but it's because you know how women are, and we don't listen to niggas.
Speaker 1: When they they tell us exactly what.
Speaker 2: So to me, I wouldn't have empathy for that because we so we do that, which is why with me dating, And I said this on Patreon, I'm dating a little bit more intentionally. If I talk to a man and he's not in a place or he's iner, like if he is telling me something that I don't want, even on a sexual if I know that he can't keep up with my sex drop, I don't want to even waste.
Speaker 1: So I started compating. I didn't feel like we were compatible because of his interest in dating other people like polyamory.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, he wants commitment with a lot of people at.
Speaker 1: Well, well he said that, like he enjoys that and like she's cool. I said, well, I'm telling you this right now, I'm not. You're not Polly right, I was like, or are you dating other people? I was like, So if I ever for guys to a point where I was very interested in you, this wouldn't be cool with me. So I don't really think this is gonna work out because I don't want to do this now.
Speaker 2: Is this because of the last relationship? Because I remember, like, I guess you considered it open, which she used to be like, oh no, I would want him to take a girl on a date, like I wouldn't want want him to just fuck someone. So are you now saying, moving forward you actually are seeking monogamy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been saying that the last few hunts. Okay, Like I have my life structure to where, okay, at some point I can spend more time in New York or more time in La, right, Like, it just kind of depends where I meet that person.
Speaker 2: And this means you're open as well then to a relationship where you no longer can play with women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I mean if that person was down for the threesomes, great, But I mean, look, I'm gonna keep it a bean right now.
Speaker 2: I do two weeks on a bean, butter apins out. I'm just black, just kind of like that's a Mexican.
Speaker 1: I keep my schedule down the middle because I think it's fair and now I move my parents felt late, But bitch, if I met a nigg in La, I'd be like, Mandy, these are the three days we're gonna be horrible that I can do. It wouldn't be like, hey, I've got ten days. Pick right, I'm trying to you know, this is what I feel like. It's fair to everybody right now with bitch of Blackball and look, fuck all, y'all home for real and you know what, shout out to Brianda because we were hanging out last week. No, she's not dead. I've been joking about that. Yo.
Speaker 2: Someone just texted me about her and was like, Yo, what happened, old girl?
Speaker 1: She fell off to earth? She really did. She's just got on lune like.
Speaker 2: Well, I think like as podcasters, like a lot of people really enjoyed her pod and then it just yeah, I heard from the internet from everywhere.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I went, I did that. It felt really good when I did it, so like I also get it because she's like able to hold it out. No, we were out, we were chicken, we were kicking it, but we were at brunch. I was like, girl, it's so nice to spend the time with jujus, but I get wiped it up. I'm done. She was like, yo. She was like, I hate when people act like their friends owe them the world. Like if I get a man, it's natural that I'm gonna have less time for you, and I'm I think that I'm going through that right now with a friend.
Speaker 2: I look, the friendship has completely changed because of her relationship and a party.
Speaker 1: Like herbility to bitch.
Speaker 2: I ain't taught to her in months, and we used to talk every day, and so I literally was just like, hey, so that she lives with them, no, and so to me, if that relationship ends, I want you to know you've no longer created a safe space where I feel like I can depend on you as a friend. The friendship is ending, I actually will not be friends with anybody. Our friendship will be demoted to association and you, I won't show up for you anymore if you are the type of woman who completely disassociates when you got a nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm good. I'm not saying disassociated. I've always been on phone. Let's talk for a second.
Speaker 2: Let's let's say if the way you show up for me as a person changes because you're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I how good showing up? Like in terms of if she's not available to go out, how we.
Speaker 2: Know how we communicate when I'm in your city, I don't see you. I don't know about your life. Also, if anybody.
Speaker 1: We follow each other clearly life, let's dig into that back because I don't like the thing.
Speaker 2: We haven't spoken in months. You see my thoughtful ass captions. I'm going fucking through it emotionally. You knew the relationship I was just in. You met him, you knew how much I loved him, and you clearly see me going through it like I'm clearly going through.
Speaker 1: It to all of my friends. She hasn't reached out to you. She hasn't even checked on me my point.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, oh no, because you got a nigga. Oh no, So I told her. I told her we recently talked, and I was like, yo, I want you to know, like, I'm not going to bang with you. If this is how you continue showing up with this friendship, and if this relationship means this much to you, wish you the best, but it is I no longer will be available to you. She said, We do, like we have to talk because there's a lot she's making it and I don't know if it's one of those where she's embarrassed by the relationship and it's just been trying to make it work so hard because niggas embarrass you, and I know that as women we overshare such relationships. Sorry, well, and I don't know if that's the case. I don't know if he's been abusive. I found out after my friends were in abusive relationships after the fact that they were abusive because they were embarrassed by it.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of different reasons.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well, I'd like to talk about it because right now, from a selfish place, I don't feel safe with you.
Speaker 1: I'm in a space where I could This is a good topic because we've been talking about breakups. Okay, So here's a few things that I talked about with Brianda. I said, you know, I'm I'm a girl's girl where I like to share, and I want you to share with me and feel comfortable enough. Right Like, I have a friend in my life that I've always felt like hate things for me. We don't have any mutual friends. It's not like I could share her business, but like she'll get emotional and stop, okay. And I called Brionda one day and I was like, why does she do this to me? Why did she get to this point where she feels like but.
Speaker 2: She may feel to me it may feel like you're gonna judge her.
Speaker 1: It's vulnerability, right, yeah, And I was like, but I can't. I can't do it, especially when I've shown myself. Right. It's very, very, very tough for me to feel like I have a woman in my life that just can't or they're holding back. It's really really tough because with my guy friendships, I don't go there that much. So with my girls, I do write. So I was like that I don't like So when you just said not knowing her life, it triggered me, yeah, because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, that's that's a problem for me, especially when you're a friend that we literally talked every day, we traveled together, we made plans together, we did all these things together, and then you got with this man and everything fucking changed. That's hard, and it's it's been a relationship now. I think they may be at like the ten month mark or something, but I literally like had to tell her, I said, that hurts me and I don't know what this relationship looks like. But also the fact that I feel like you haven't checked in on me and I don't know anything about this partner. I don't know anything about your life. For the last five months. That is a problem for me. So and you might be demoted. The friendship contract will be burnt. When I said that, I expect less of their time. So've i said it on Patreon.
Speaker 1: But basically I think about this trip I took to Ebtha a lot with my friends because it was random. It was three days. I was supposed to be in Europe for work. Oh you remember that, and then it was like it didn't work out. Then we all go, we partied. There was a nigga that told me I was outside because he saw me in Spain. He was like, oh you out, you're doing this. You ain't got time for a nigga, And I was like, I'm time for a nigga. Like if you were my nigga, I probably wouldn't be on this trip valid or you would be here with me. If any of the people on the fucking trip I was on was not single, we wouldn't have been together. We got a fucking huge villa with three bedrooms and we had our own wings. Got back together at the pool talk shit went back like do you understand I'm doing.
Speaker 2: This because I'm saying because I'm single.
Speaker 1: Now, what I mean by that is the friendships that I have now, while great and fruitful, bitch, am I get a man?
Speaker 2: I ain't going to even right ballid bro.
Speaker 1: I've traveled with three of my homeboys this summer to Europe and fucking like a three times sorry with different friends, just bouncing around like I'm not gonna be doing that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: But when I was in Israel last summer and Alex surprised me and we were like kicking it to I can't imagine if I had a nigga while I'm eleven PM watching TV with my own way and he's like, what the fuck are you doing? Bitch? Things will change now. I expect the same thing with my girlfriends, right like I expect you of less time for me, and that's totally okay because we're all busy. I don't really have a friend who ain't busy, So I do expect if you have some free time, don't take a trip to your nigga for Labor Day, bitch, Why the fuck is you coming with me to mom talk? Why? Doesn't make sense? But I think there does need to be a healthy balance. I've definitely made mistakes when I was younger, not with obay, but younger, younger where I was like, damn, I forgot to like check on them or don't do this anybody. When you do call your friends, it's because you need them.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. I because when you break up with this nigga, I'm not gonna be here for you to lean on. And I just said a verbada like you haven't been here for me as a friend. So like the safety net of our friendship no longer exists. If you can with a nigga and completely forget about ours, I would say, our responsibilities emotionally as friends to each other.
Speaker 1: Now, can I ask you this without you feeling like it's a mean question, but be honest, because we've all been there. Have you been someone that maybe is dumping too much or too sad to talk to?
Speaker 2: No, I think I'm actually the friend that That's why I said during your breakup, like, but that's why I have a therapist. Okay, I know I dumped quite a bit. I mean, on my show, this is y'all are on the journey with me. I'm gonna share with y'all, but with my friends.
Speaker 1: No, oh, you just do it to the listeners.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, quite a bit to the listeners, But I have a therapist, like I've been working through emotionally.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, if you're not. When me and my.
Speaker 2: Friends talk, bitch, we'd be talking about the housing market, work jobs, the blog shit. We love gossiping about the blog shit.
Speaker 1: Me too. That's what me and my friends conversations.
Speaker 2: Aren't dumping really, Like literally, my friend is back in the hospital, like running tests because we don't know what's happening, if cancer is back or anything. Like my other friend has a fucking ice cream shop. Shout out to Cereal and Cream in Atlanta, So we literally talk about running businesses, dealing with employees.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I love the conversations I have with my friends and we oftentimes don't dump. I think that that's the great thing we plan on this trip.
Speaker 1: A lot of people. I'm not gonna do that Durana face.
Speaker 2: And if you yourself, bitch, And that's why I told you too, That's why I'm getting a sex and therapist coach. I think that there's things my friends can't help me.
Speaker 1: Vinnie told me that it was our only real fight, and it was years ago when I lived in Orlando and I was breaking up with the Latino dude that like loved Jesus and he was like, girl, you do not ask me about me? And I was like, oh my god, and it's like it I'm telling you it was eight years ago. It really was, and it literally has lasted this long because I can't. If I even need to call him, I'll tell him like, oh, talk about you, and he's like, real, just talk because I really get scared to do that. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't want to ever be that person. So if like, you know, you feel like you may be doing that right now.
Speaker 2: No, I tell my friends all the time if you don't want to hear this shit, cool, but I also know not to. Like that's why I said, I'm getting two people, two latest. I'm going to another lady to talk to because bitch bring.
Speaker 1: All the latest. They don't think about getting a male therapist.
Speaker 2: I don't even trust them, niggas. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm saying like it's two the accounter balance maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean right now, it's it's gonna it's my my therapist now is a black lady and the person that I'm gonna go to for sex and relationship coaching is also a black woman.
Speaker 1: I have two different therapists. I have one when I want to be coddled and one when I want to know what's going on my well.
Speaker 2: I don't know how the sex and coach therapists will be. But she is a lifestylar and she did do a year of celibacy, and the partner she has now she found after her journey of celibacy. So to me, there's just some relatability and maybe what my journey may look like.
Speaker 1: Liz great to talk to celibacy about. I actually told her recently. I was like, just fucking act on your body. Just fucking do it. Fuck these niggas, well, not niggas, because but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I was like, just do it.
Speaker 1: And I remember thinking to myself, like damn, we're laughing about it on the phone and having a fun moment. She was like in London, traveling, but I was like, ooh, I wonder if that was triggering because she's really serious about her spirituality journey and her celigacy.
Speaker 2: I want to apologize to that community too, because I used to come on here and be like I'm celibate just because I was on some fun nigga shit at the time, and then as soon as twenty four seven or anybody hit my fucking phone, I hopped into the bed. So even using celibacy, wait, so are you? I cried at the thought of a man touching my body. My body is rejecting the idea of being intimate with a guy right now, Like.
Speaker 1: Can you masturbate? Oh? I do that. I'll tell y'all this I'm doing. I got pressing and stressy ones. Bitch, I watched porn masturbated and started crying.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, there's luckily I watched like again, so what I'm watching is not even getting me into the thought process of being with somebody, but I am.
Speaker 1: I am in a.
Speaker 2: Space where I physically, bitch, I went into tears. My whole body like got tight. And that's where like I even want to be on Like I'm like, oh Na, this this shit is real and I need to get comfortable with what that means before I even trust the man to literally be inside of me again. Yeah, and it's it's scary for me. I literally like was in tears talking to my therapist. I let her know, bitch, I'm getting somebody else to talk to because I don't think this is your space. But I was like bro to literally tighten up at the thought of a man touching He scared me. I said, oh nah, this is really about to be saying.
Speaker 1: When I floor therapy it was for physical abuse, but this is emotional abuse.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know it's crazy, because this is how sometimes our brain can work. I've maybe told this story on Horrible before, but just to reiterate, So, I had a guy that was abusing me and he took me to the gynecologist and I didn't even realize how terrible of a person he was that he was in the room with me when they were checking my vagina. Oh wow, and oh he was disgusting. And I was doing public flir therapy where I went twice a week and they put this wand in you and does this butterfly effect, which is now interestingly enough known as something that can tighten your muscle. It basically helps you work your kegel muscles. And so everybody thought and I did too, and I didn't even realize it's because he was in the room that I was tensing up because I was scared and I needed to let go or there was some tension in my body, badge and dismiss whatever bitch cheated on him with a doorman put the door Money three, who was just always sweet to me and nice and we'd flirt and talk. It was and I just had a little crush, right, And so when the happened and I got excited about someone and started feeling good and safe and I had sex with them, no issues. And I literally walked in to the fucking doctor the next day. It was a woman and Nursa was doing it every time, and I told her. I was like, I had text with someone else and not even that issue.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: She said, well, I will do these so that he knows you're coming here and we can practice. She was like, but this is therapy now.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I'll say, like Fela Bay came over the other day because we haven't seen each other in years, and he came over the other day and we were just watching Netflix and eating. He knows I'm celibate. He didn't even try me, thank god, but he just wanted me to lay on him, and his hand touching my knee made me feel really like. I was like, so I tried to lay a different way where I just laid my legs over him, but I didn't want him to touch me. And then it was really weird because it wasn't a date. But I linked up with the twenty two year old and we just got drink.
Speaker 1: Who was the twenty two year old?
Speaker 2: I gotta I got. That's gonna be his name for right now, the twenty.
Speaker 1: Two year old. I don't even know where the source of this well, you said what, I don't even know how this person came about.
Speaker 2: He's I've known him for a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how long have you known him, buddy? I know That's why I said. I said, I didn't even gonna be able to know about how.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say I've known him for.
Speaker 1: A few years. He didn't know him at seventeen. No, I didn't know him at seventeen. Okay, I know him right for a long time. I I knew him right before.
Speaker 2: He was going to college, though, uh so when he was eighteen.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we never talked.
Speaker 2: He always lived in a different state, his college was in a different state. Then he got drafted, soa ballplayer, of course, and anyway, he was in town and we went out and it was crazy because I told him. He was like I was telling him about him celibate and I was like, yeah, I just broke up. How long we all together?
Speaker 1: Three years?
Speaker 2: He said, Nigga, he was in my phone while during the last four years, and I was like, nigga, step chat and we broke up thirteen times. But all those times I like ghosted you or didn't see you. When you came to town, I was back with him, and so he was like, okay, that makes sense. But literally I found myself because he was so easy to talk to me touching him, and I was like, oh, this has been different because I have not wanted to So I was like, okay, maybe I just have to feel comfortable with somebody. And I was like, not a twenty two year old.
Speaker 1: And also new experiences, and this is why sometimes spinning the block isn't always great. He might be right because this is a new nigga, never met. New experiences give you a new Like spinning the block is easy when you just want dick.
Speaker 2: But when to know that we had do you need to get feeling even feeling baby was like, you know, if I ain't get locked up again, he was gonna be my bitch, right And so even knowing he still had he did bitch the one time I bitch he brought. I told you, like, this was the one time I actually cooked for him, and.
Speaker 1: That nigga, if he wasn't that light, I might, you know.
Speaker 2: So like to me, I was like, ooh, maybe even really like considering someone that's not in my roller dis is something that like, all of this is new. I don't know how to navigate this shit, but I'm being very forthright. Sex is not gonna happen anytime soon. It is because you're okay with that. I was like, let's do ax throwing, Let's go to Dave and Busters.
Speaker 1: Like bro, let me just tell you. I googled the other day things to do that aren't a comedy club, and here's why. Okay. I have been going on dates to places that I frequent or just places that like I don't want to take nobody to my frequently, not like frequent, but like a like a place that I know is like an easy place to go. Okay, so it'll be one of the sozial houses or like a last lap sometimes like or even in La. Maybe I'm doing the same shit and I'm realizing when I'm going out with new niggas that may not even know have a podcast. Oh, I'm running into fans. Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that a problem?
Speaker 1: I mean okay, And I don't want this to stop anyone from saying hello to me, because I want you to understand that, as someone that was a huge fan, I always talk about Bodega boys. I can't imagine running into my favorite podcaster and not being able to say what's up. I'm not bothered at that. I'm just starting to realize, like, oh, like this is the thing that happens when you're dating someone new. Now I'm seeing you experience wheezy wheezy when you ain't know you were going out with weezy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not gonna lie. I told the twenty two year old because we talked about the mixy places and he brought up her goola and I said, nigga, I don't want to be seen out with you yet.
Speaker 1: I don't know you like that you don't know me.
Speaker 2: But also I don't want people to see us together like he's somebody, and so I'm like, oh no, I don't need to be connected to you yet. Let's make sure we vibe with each other. So we went to a very low key bar. It was all white people in that bitch and that shit. It comes to me that and had drinks. Nobody knew me, but I let him know. No nig niggas know me, and so I need to make sure you're not gonna be and I went to for people to see you with me.
Speaker 1: I went to a place y'all gotta go here. It's called Cadence. It's a vegan soul food restaurant on seven okay, dann I'm not vegan. Went there.
Speaker 2: We were good bitch the season that bitch up right.
Speaker 1: I had the crab fake crab cake. I don't know, but anyway, went there on the first date with nothing for sorry. It was a third date. I went on a date with the dude the first night and it was a great date. I went back because the food was so good. The bartender told me she listens to horrible shout out to you if you're there, okay, and I was like, oh my god. I saw her last night and she didn't say anything to me, which is cool, right, But I was like, damn, you never fucking know, bit you don't, And I what if I'm sitting there maybe ain't and they're like, oh, I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I don't talk shit about you. I don't talk shit about.
Speaker 1: Anybody, like even anything in my life.
Speaker 2: If I get into an uber and they black, I won't talk, I swear to god, I'm not saying shit. The only time I even talk to my friends in an uber is if I see the uber is written all in Mandarin Chinese and they don't speak English, or it's like an old.
Speaker 1: That's not true, bitch. We had a motherfucking Uber driver in Dallas and Mandy was giving it uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I knew he wasn't a fan like I was giving it up. But like when I'm by myself, I ain't gonn talk shit about nobody. I could talk shit about my ex. That's why I was talking.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how real is about talking shit. Me and Alex were talking. We weren't even talking shit, actually, and I'm not just saying that because we're recording right now. We were talking about the just hilarious ship. He was in its prime, right and he was like yo, and I was like, oh my god, she hasn't been on the Breakfast Club. Do you think that I heard won't Wanner and that he's talking to me and he's giving me his opinions. And Alex was very pro like this wasn't a good video, like I don't like what I just saw. But then we were out and I remember he was.
Speaker 2: Like, no, literally, you can't talk about because they it's gonna make someone think, yo, yeah, they don't relieve they know you. We've definitely rocked with Jess. You can't talk about nobody. You didn't even have an opinion about nobody more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't. You just can't.
Speaker 2: It's tough have it in your mind, talk about it in your with your fish that.
Speaker 1: They gonna take it.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you, you know how bare and know what I be, bitch, I will be talking about somebody and I'll be opening my hallway door just to see if anybody can hear me.
Speaker 1: Y'all be doing that ship like.
Speaker 2: Let me make sure that nigga ain't outside my door.
Speaker 1: That the people don't even live. Some times, the last time I talked some good ship like that, let me make sure I can't. When I had a woman, a woman called girl, Oh bitch, I'll open my motherfucking hallway twice like this fuck nigga because I had just blocked it. Okay, many has a homemail that she always get to.
Speaker 2: We will get to vanilla shit another time. But clearly we we talked about it. Oh, I wasn't even gonna get to it, even the homemail. I was just gonna be like, y'all send a homemail in but you want to get through it, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, homemail guys, we need more homemail, so make sure you email us your sex or dating or relationship questions so we can provide you with some advice. Please this one's send it to Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com. Please, this says high ladies. I'm a year and a half out of a fifteen year relationship. Bit y'all can't even imagine. I won't go into do you tell about the breakup? But long story short, the nigga was a serial cheater, aren't they all. But we have a kid, so we have a solid co parenting relationship. I sometimes think about hitting him up just for sex, but I don't know if he can handle that without catching feelings. And truthfully, after all I put up with him, he doesn't deserve to even taste my pussy again. I realized recently that I haven't had much sexual experience outside of him, But I'm ready to explore sex. In my thirties, I haven't had any partners, and I wouldn't say I've had great sex with partners really outside of my ex. I just want to have new and fun sexual experiences where a man can teach me new things in the bedroom while getting good dick. But I don't know where to find him. I'm so out of the game. I don't know how to do this. I've been on a few dates, they have gone nowhere. How do I get out there and explore I'm not a fan of dating apps because they haven't led anywhere. I think I'm cute, but I don't often get approached by men. Where do I find a man who will dick me down and help me explore my sexuality.
Speaker 1: In a new and empowering way.
Speaker 2: She help me get laid, Thanks ladies, sign a sexually frustrated woman in her thirties.
Speaker 1: She sent her pic.
Speaker 2: I mean my myt and this is just because niggas don't come up to you. Girl, Well, no to me if you want dick and a sexually empowering experience with someone who's a bit more experienced with you. But you don't like dating apps. This is gonna seem like I'm telling you to jump into jump off a clip with it, but the sex club. And I say that because it's where you can actually like a lot of the I don't know where she lives. She didn't put where she can.
Speaker 1: I just say what. I just had to come to my mind. Okay, sorry, I got add and I have to pee, so now it's jumbled. I saw her picture and I was like, she is cute. I think we need to match people up on her Instagram. I think we should get consent, have people send it in their picks and fucking put them out there. Be up to the walls, niggas.
Speaker 2: Let's start doing it. I don't know if I want the responsibility, but you're more than listen.
Speaker 1: Every podcast takes should we do anyway? And so might as well try something new so they could steal that too.
Speaker 2: That could be cool. I mean it sounds like work, so uh, you know.
Speaker 1: If it's just a pick, we already have a social media manager. Post a picture, give us some facts about you, and niggles will slide in your DMS, I say, we do it. Instagram to me is like a dating app, though it is. Yeah, And she says she doesn't like meeting guys on dating app Yeah, because she has to put in fucking work.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I like to me, it's a little less work at a sex club personally true.
Speaker 1: But also and I think I think we about to start this by the time y'all hear, does I mean I'm down to do that? I do think it's hard as well.
Speaker 2: Like I guess out, the gate in the caption has to be like things she's curious about and wants to explore, because she clearly said yes, she wants to meet a guy who can teach her some things in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: I was in an article of Or It was when we first started the podcast. I was in Time Out magazine. Tianna just found it for me. I was in a section called the Unbatable and they set me up on a date with someone. Oh my god. I'm thirty tw years old. Gila twenty five, account exact for a telecommunications firm living in midtown West. Why is she single? Doesn't often meet people? She connects with them might be picky. Ideal date bitch, don't change up dinner at a hip meatpacking restaurant then drinks at a dive bar. I've always been that girl, And now basically I think we could do something like this for people because the difficult thing about dating apps is you're swiping. It's difficult. Then you got to make the connection, then you got to meet. It's like a lot of like back and forth. What do you like? What are you're not like? Sometimes it feels great to just beat what's the word I'm looking for? What was the one I wanted? A few weeks ago, Cat called Oh no No. That was basically just having someone like come to you and be intentional. You want someone to pursue you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, you want to be pursued. You don't want it to seem like you're begging for the attention of man. You want a man to beat, take an initiative and really show that.
Speaker 1: He wants you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's not just the small talk. I realized I don't like small talk. So even I realized with the twenty two year old, he was like, ooh no. Not three days later and I realized, I said, I'm really bad with communication. I'm sorry that you feel like I took three days to see you when I know we wanted Sunday and I waited till Tuesday to see you, so and I was like, oh dang, he really felt away and he voiced it. So it was like my back for that because I really do want to see you. So we might see each other again tonight.
Speaker 1: That's great. Look at my dates.
Speaker 2: But I wake him even saying like dang, like I hate that you like not three days later? That was kind of fucked up?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's really my bad. And I shared him my calendar, my schedule. I said, I had just gotten back from Greece. I was really tired. I was jet lagged, and how much.
Speaker 1: Twenty two year old look like a girl? Tighty't gonna hold you, I said, man, he looked twenty two. I talked on to his face. I said, you know, little Instagram may really do you justice, nigga.
Speaker 2: You cute, which I look cute day like his brown eyes or beautiful, and I was just like, are you cute?
Speaker 1: We about to do Hottie of the Week. I'll know what I'm gonna call it. We're gonna call it something ad a week, and I'm gonna put your money, y'all.
Speaker 2: Let me just get some dick okay, and niggas and listen. But the niggas that also are having a hard time finding like minded, freaky ass women, nigga come to a Horrible Decisions live show. Go to horror hive dot com. You could bring a homeboy, you could come as a single man well seg but you will find your community and you will find some single girls looking to have some fun after in for the long haul. Okay, So going over to horre hive dot com, get your tickets now. We are hitting up Orlando, we are hitting Atlanta. Charlotte is sold out, but for people that maybe won't be able to attend, we'll make sure that it's available on our Instagram Horrible Underscore Decisions where we can kind of let y'all share if you're selling.
Speaker 1: For any sold out shows upcoming. I think Orlando's probably in Atlanta will fill out. We're gonna do the same thing where you guys can do a ticket and change instead of like buying, possibly if they.
Speaker 2: Look and see if there's any tickets available in those cities. But also, you're in London on October the twenty eighth, so London, UK if you missed the show back on Valentine's Day or if you have the work the next day. Because our last show in London was on a Tuesday, this show was on a Saturday, you could sleep in, you can fuck right after.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: We get in lit with the Halloween costumes, so the sluts are gonna be slutting. Okay, So again, go to horor hid dot com and get your tickets now. Thank you guys so much. Also join our patreon at patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. Thank you guys so much again for listening to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Bye bye