Speaker 1: Oh, I believe that was the insufferable AOC whose voice you were hearing, you know, anti black administration, picking continence of I mean, please, she is nothing if not predictable and a nutball. But that's just my opinion. I'm Greg Jared filling in for Sean Hannity in this final hour of The Sean Hannity Show. We'll be getting to a lot of your phone calls. If you haven't called already, please do. I'd love to hear your comments or questions. Anything. Is game one eight hundred ninety four one seventy three twenty six. Again, that's one eight hundred and nine four one Sean, which is seventy three twenty six spelled out digitally. We do have some callers standing by. I'll ask you guys to hang on because I'll get to you shortly. But I want to talk with my next guest, John Solomon about what happened yesterday because he broke the story. Former Cuban president Raoul Castro indicted for murder in connection to his alleged role in the nineteen ninety six downing of two planes operated by the Miami based exile group Brothers to the Rescue. Now The indictment, which a Florida grand jury issued in April, was just unsealed yesterday. It charges Castro with all kinds of crimes, conspiracy to kill US nationals, four separate counts of murder, destruction of an aircraft that goes on and on. Now, keep in mind this happened thirty years ago in nineteen ninety six. Four people were flying a civilian aircraft, two of them actually, when Cuban militaries shot down their planes in international waters kill them. The acting Attorney General Todd Blanche, and i'll quote him here, said this, they were unarmed civilians flying humanitarian missions for the rescue and protection of people flaming oppression across the Florida Straits end of quote. And of course, Raoul Castro, the brother of the infamous Fidel Castro, head of the communist regime, was Defense Minister at the time and allegedly ordered the attacks personally. But this indictment comes as President Trump and Secretary of State Marco Rubio are aggressively pursuing regime change in Cuba, where the Communist Party has maintained this one state rule since nineteen fifty nine. They suppressed descent in prison and torture the opposition. They forced the island population to live in third world in poverished conditions. The Trump administration has recently instituted an embargo on fuel, crippling Cuba's energy grid, resulting in ruling blackouts, fuel shortages, price increases. And the goal, of course is to remove the communists and bring about political reform, freedom for Cubans which they so desperately yearn for, and eventually economic prosperity and America will help. You know, Cuba, keep in mind, has historically posed a threat to US national security, their ties to hostile actors like Russia, and of course I remember it well as a kid perilous apex in October of nineteen sixty two during the Cuban Missile crisis that is the closest the Cold War ever came to a full scale nuclear war with the Soviets. So Cuba is not just some you know, future holiday, you know, vacation spot. Now, it's strategically important. Joining me now to talk about it, it's my friend John Solomon, editor in chief of Just the News. He penned an exclusive story on this. John, thanks so much for being with us. As you point out, in your excellent reporting. Cuban exiles in America had been waiting thirty years for justice.
Speaker 2: So what changed, Well, first the administration changed, and then a certain thing happened. We began enforcing our border laws again. We cracked down on the legal immigration. And this Trump administration discovered that when Joe Biden was president, one of the Cuban Communist Air Force pilots who had been involved in this operation, involved in the flights that shot down those innocent American humanitarian flights thirty years ago, was in the country. Joe Biden led him into the country and he felt so confident. After Joe Biden leed in the country, he applied for permanent residency here, and the Trump administation said, not so fast, buddy, you killed some Americans or you were involved in an operation that killed some Americans. They arrested him. That led to a neutrons of evidence and this Justice Department treated like a cold case. The US attorney in Miami, Jason Canonez, who also is working on the weaponization case out of Fort Pierce, they brought up indictment, and a very strong indictment with a lot of detail that you understand why they could make these charges against Rold Castro. You're going to charge the former leader of a country. You're going to be pretty specific, lot of evidence of why they can prove that Roe Castro and the pilots and others were involved in this heinous crime. I was a young reporter at the AP when this happened, and I remember the anger of the Cuban American community, particularly in Miami, but all around the country. In the feckless response that built Clinton and Janet Reno and others gave to this. They simply couldn't react. They were afraid to go after the Castros, even though all the evidence made clear that Fidel and Raoul Castro were involved in this. But this Jrump administration, acting different than all the presidents since that time, got the break in the case, followed it and brought an indictment Esta and you saw the joy in Cuban when the prosecutors came out to announce the indictment. There were like hundreds, maybe a few thousand people, most of them of Cuban descent, outside the courthouse where the announcement was made. This is justice, long delayed, but finally served. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And in fact, if I recall correctly, and I think one of your Just the News stories described as Fidel Castro in an interview, and of course he did. He's dead. He admitted they shot it down, shot the planes down.
Speaker 2: He did, he absolutely did. I think he implicated his brother too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been a case that could have been brought there just was no courage to be brought been during the Clinton years and every successive administration it fell colder and colder into the cold case files. But Donald Trump never forgot. Tadd Blanche never forgot Jason conona Is, who, by the way, has several prosecutors on the staff who are Cuban expats. They fled Cuba or their parents or families fled Cuba, so they know the ruthless regime that the Castros have been. They worked this case. They started a task force in February. They're going to be other cases brought against the Cuban government in the next few months based on this task force. We had Jason Canonas on the show last night and he talked about the work of the task force and what is coming ahead. He's also the guy just to give you some fun history here, he's the guy yesterday that also announced that the longtime money launderer for the Maduro regime in Venezuela, who, by the way, Joe Biden partons. So think about this. Joe Biden pardons a money launderer for Nicholas Maduro, the drug trafficker, the qube drug trafficker. He lets into the country a Cuban Communi Air Force pilot involved in the shootdown. Well after the pardon, Jason Canonas and his team built a criminal case back finding that that money launder had continued moundy laundering since he got his pardon. They recharged him, they arrested him. They're not going to let him do any more drug morney laundering around the world. And then also yesterday that same prosecutor, Jason Canona's secured an indictment against one of his former prosecutors, yeah coecutor in Fort Pierce, because she tried to steal the secret Jack Smith report trying to make accusations against President Trump. Judge said that was sealed, can never be released. She was trying to steal it. What does Jason Canonas do. He uses the law and he punishes her. The charges against her carried twenty years in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was happy to see Conona's take action. Carmen Weinberger is the defendant in that case. She was the managing assistant US attorney down there. Yeah, I mean it's unbelievable, but underscores the depth and breadth of the deep state that have embedded themselves in all of this. Look, I'm itching to address what you alluded to, and that is, you know, the Grandeur in South Florida. They are looking into potential criminal charges against those who waged the long running law fier crusade against Trump and others. Bring us up to date on now what's the latest.
Speaker 2: Well, the latest is they are ramping up with some pretty impressive staff. Joe Degeneva, former US Attorney, former Special Council, former Independent Council. One of the few people I know they ever had all three titles in his career, Very experienced season prosecutor, a guy who took down Mayor Marion Barry and his administration back in the eighties under Ronald Reagan, took down Jonathan Pollard. Is ra at least five. He's building a quick right a strike force, rapid force team to get to all the documents, get all the CIA evidence and to build big cases. I think one of the you know, before Jeordia Jennova got there, I think they were the team that was down there was content and maybe bring small cases. Maybe we'll just charge John Brennan with making false statements to Congress in his twenty twenty three testimony, which is one of the things that Congress preferred John Brennan for, alleging that he made false statements. The Jennifa has stopped that small game prosecution plan, and he's now looking at hey, if John Brennan did lie in twenty twenty three because he was trying to hide what he did back when he was a CIA director and he was corrupting the intelligence can be putting out a false intelligence assessment, letting the FBI bring a false investigation against Donald Trump that they knew was false because they had intercepted Hillary Clinton planning the false allegation. Maybe we should just bring the big conspiracy case. So he has gone back to the concept that Cash Bettel, the FBI director, wrote, this is a grand conspiracy. Let's charge it as a racketeering and conspiracy case. He's not going to bring little tiny charges here and there. He's going to charge big conspiracy cases tell a story and have overwhelming evidence for a grand jury and maybe a jury one day to consider, and I think that will take a few extra weeks or months, but I wouldn't be surprised by the middle of summer that we start to see more of these indictments. Meanwhile, prosecutors who are trying to weaponize the law right now, they're getting caught and they're getting prosecuted, which by the way, didn't happen during the Joe Biden years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if anybody can do a joke, can I've known him for thirty years as you have, you know, top lawyer, and he I mean, he was a wealth of knowledge about the Russia hoax and I interviewed him for my book, the first one, The Russia Hoax, that came out in two thousand and eighteen. He's a serious guy and a fine lawyer, and he knows about things like conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy against rights, racketeering, obstruction, perjury, deprivation of rights under color of law. Those are the things that you know, Those are the charges that I think could be brought against defenders. The question is what defindant? So what are we looking at you mentioned John Brennan, what about James Comy.
Speaker 2: Sure those are all people who've either been referred for prosecution by Congress, who are clearly on the radar based on the evidence. Now in the public realm, I think there are agents and lawyers up and down the stream that we're carrying out the FBI seventh floor, the CIA headquarters plots. They would all be looked at analysts if they tried to corrupt an analysis and make it say something that the evidence and intelligence didn't because they had a political motive. That would be there if intelligence handles and this is I think an active area right now just from looking at the witnesses that are being called and the documents that are being discussed in the defense bar, you know, one of the easiest ways to cover grandeates find ut what the defense bar is, you know, getting what's going on, nervous about There seems to be two areas of interest. One is was Brennan really running a false intelligence operation? When President Obama said, I don't like the intelligence community's factual conclusion that Vladimir Putin didn't didn't try to help Donald Trump. I want a different conclusion, and they went back and gave him that even though that's not what the career people thought. Is that a conspiracy, Is that a fraud against the government. And that is a very active area, and that would be why three or four years later John Brennan would make a denial about something true. He might be trying to cover it up. So tie those two events together. The other active area was James Comey and the FBI and other people around him in the deep Justice Department. State, were they trying to lure the President Donald Trump into and trap him into an obstruction case, which is they do right away This Russia stuff was never true. It's bogus. But man, if we make him think it's true, maybe he'll do something and we'll charge him with obstruction. And I think beginning to look at certain events, the briefing that the president got, defensive briefing he got just before it became president, the leaking of memos, the leaking of information has possibly an effort to entrap someone and violate President Trump's civil liberties. We know they were trying to do that to Mike Flynn based on the FBI records we have a few years ago. I think that's a very active aarya the investigation right now, according to defense layers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know I talked about a couple of hours ago when I was tackling this subject. It was classic and trapman and it didn't work. And James Comey's dirty fingerprints were all over at John Solomon. Many many thanks, talk to.
Speaker 2: You soon to be true with you, my friend. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Greg.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to be back with your phone calls in just a moment. The number is one eight hundred and ninety four one seven, three, two six, Give us a call.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hennedy Show. I'm Greg Jerry. We've been talking about the Department of Justice, lawyers and US attorneys taking action down in Florida with a grand jury that's been unpaneled. They are looking at potential charges against a variety of people who waged an unprecedented and corrupt lawfair crusade against Donald Trump and others. You know, there are a lot of bad actors here, and not just the more recent Special Counsel Jack Smith and his partisan team of prosecutors, but going all the way back to the Russia hoax. I wrote two books about it. Joe Degeneva is now taking charge of that investigation, and it looks to me like charges will be brought your thoughts one eight hundred nine four one seventy three twenty six. Love to hear your comments or questions. One eight hundred nine one seventy three twenty six year calls on the other side, Stick.
Speaker 5: Around information, download Sean Hannity and the breaking news you might have missed today. It's Shawn's insider information. Kennedy is on right.
Speaker 1: Now, well he's sort of on right now. I'm Greg Jared filling in for Sean Hannity. He's taking a few days off, and this is the last half hour of the program, So we'll be taking your phone calls. If you haven't called yet, please do so. I'd love to hear from you. One eight hundred nine four one seventy three twenty six nine four one seventy three twenty six. Let's go right to the phone lines. Calling from Nebraska is ed ed. Thanks for taking the time to give us a call. How are you.
Speaker 3: Doing well? Honor to speak to you, Greg, simple question, Uh, with all these indictments that you're talking about, does a man of your credibility demand results. Are Are you going to be satisfied with just putting call in the boys through the walk of shame.
Speaker 1: Well, it's tempting to say walk of shame is sufficient, but for me, it's not. No accountability in a court of law justice. You know, if you break the law, you know you you should be held to the same standard as anybody else who breaks the law. And it doesn't matter if your name is James Commy or James Smith. And you know, let's take the second indictment against him taking place in North Carolina, the whole Seashells alleged threat on the life of President Trump. You know, there were a lot of legal analysts, lawyers who were quick to say the moment the indictment was read and rendered that oh, this is this is absurd, it's ludicrous, it's a specious case. I'm not so sure, and I'll tell you why, because the acting Attorney General, whose fingerprints were all over the indictment, is a very smart man and a talented lawyer. He's the acting Attorney General, Todd Blanche. And Blanche said something that caught my attention. He said, we have witnesses and documents to prove our case against Comy, So that tells me something. You know, they spent a year investigating the case. They were able to successfully subpoena records, and I think interview people and they may have the goods on Comy. And there's something else that I saw in there. It was notable that people seem to skip over and the count at the end is for forfeiture and what does that mean? Forfeiture of assets? What are they looking at? I think they're looking at Comy's book sales, because it is no coincidence that he posted his infamous Seashell social media photograph eighty six forty seven, five days before his latest book was to come out, you know, a book of fiction, and Comey wasn't gaining any traction or attention. So was it his design, his intent to issue what would be perceived as a threat on the president's life to gain attention for his book sales? Because immediately after he did that, suddenly everybody wants him on his program, on their program, CNN, ANDSNBC and elsewhere to talk about the photograph. But Comy saws an opportunity to gin up his sales and it worked. And so it looks to me like Blanche wants to seize those assets, and if that was the intent all along, then trust me, prosecutors have a lot more evidence against Comy than Comy and his attorneys may even know, and the legal analysts who have condemned the indictment. So we'll wait and see. Ed, thanks for your question. Let's go to Jeff and Saint Louis. Jeff, how are you?
Speaker 6: Oh great? Greg? How are you?
Speaker 3: Thank good?
Speaker 6: So my question is about the filibuster, and my question is if they were able to get you know, the never trumpers along to kill the filibuster, pass the Save Act, pass any other legislation that they want to at the time, why couldn't they simply reinstate the filibuster when they were done.
Speaker 1: Well, they could, but you know, he's sort of letting the toothpaste out of the tube. You know, it's tough to get it back in because once you undertake a broad rejection of the film and get rid of it, yeah, you can reinstitute it. But it sets the precedence that if Democrats achieve their desired result of retaking the United States Senate, and I don't think they will, by the way, but if they do. Then they'll say, well, you guys killed the filibuster first, so now we're entitled to do it. So it's a question of precedent more than anything else. Well, look, you know, I blame John Thune, and I said this, what in the last hour or the hour before that, I placed blame on him. I think he has been a feckless majority leader in the United States Senate, a poor replacement for Mitch McConnell before him. He has been utterly ineffective on many fronts, but notably you know the Save America Act, and you know, requiring Commons sense voter ID when you cast a ballot to make sure that the person you say you are is indeed you. I mean you got to have ID for anything and everything. If you want to cash a check, if you want to buy liquor, if you mean, if you want to fly, I mean you got to have an idea, and everybody has an ID. And you know, the brainless Chuck Schumer when asked, well, seventy eight percent of Democrats want voter ideas, Oh it's Jim Crow two point zero. That's all he has to say. I mean he didn't know what else to say. Oh, is Jim Crow two point. Now, it's not it's common sense. And most Americans and a great majority of Democrats want what Chuck Schumer rejects. And John Thune is Schumer's enabler and frankly out to get of them. But that's not going to happen in the near future at least. Jeff, good question. Jeff from Saint Louis. Thanks very much. Let's go to Tennessee. James is standing by with a question or comment. Hi James, how are you fine?
Speaker 7: Thank you. It's pleasure to speak to you, mister Jared. Thank you. Opinion is.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Greg that my opinion was in an opposition to earlier color that taking out parts of the infrastructure of Iran part of the time until they buckle would only harm the civilian population. It wouldn't do anything for the negotiations. The real power in Iran is the IRGC, and until the IRGC is rendered, you know, ineffective, that no negotiation is going to be effective. The theocracy is going to keep endless diplomatic treaty negotiations that they're not going to adhere to anyway. Right downgrade the higher GC where they're no longer a threat to their neighbors or most especially their servine population.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, James, I think it's a great point as to the first part, bombing infrastructure. As long as there is a dual purpose or a dual result, and one component of that is harming and deterring the military, then it's not a war crime. It's absolutely proper in a war conflict. You know, as I pointed out earlier, the Allies did in World War Two. Did it hurt the civilian population in Germany? Of course it did, but mostly it hurt the military and it helped win the war, and it was key to that. It was not then a war crime, and it's not now. So the people who howled, oh war crime, Yeah, don't listen to those people. They don't know what they're talking about. As far as the IRGC, I agree with you. The Revolutionary Guard they are the true villains in Iran. Why because they have the guns. They control the missiles, they control the launchers, they control the drones, they control everything. They got the guns, I mean, you know, and it's it's a classic case or whoever has the guns is in power. The figureheads that you know, the Mullahs, the Ayatola, you know, they issue the orders, but the real power is the IRGC, And I agree with you. They've been bombs some important leaders of the IRG see have been killed in the US air attacks against him. But until you get rid of the IRGC, you know there's going to be a fail me and nothing's going to happen. And those are among the most untrustworthy people in a nation of untrustworthy, unscrupulous, unprincipled leaders. Well, good question, James, thanks so much for calling it. Let's go to David, who is in Nashville, Tennessee. David, how are you good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Greg Bine?
Speaker 8: Thank you great. So my question is fairly simple. It's always bothered me about the FISA judges. They've just it just seems like they've been given a pass on any prosecution, not necessarily prosecution, but attention. Having written many search warrants and being a detective, retired detective and all, I just can't understand why it was never discussed the return to search warrant right time. Like a Komi would go before a magistrate and sign that Affidavid and swear that everything within it was true. They were given a certain amount of time, and I know, you know this, They get a certain amount of time to do something called a return to search warrant and they have to bring that back and the judge signs off on it. So why is it that the judges were given a pass on that.
Speaker 1: Well, part of the reason is because the flys of courts are secret, right, so they get away with a lot of wrongdoing that occurs in front of them. And it's unconscionable that they allow that. But you've got you know, judges on the fires a court and they rotate. But one of them was James Bosberg, and you know that's a guy who is a chronic anti Trumper and has issued a lot of wrongful rulings against Trump. And there's been a movement of footdo impeaching, and there'd be grounds for that in my judgment. But you know, these judges in the Vice Accord, when they finally learned that Comey was deceiving them, he was promising to them that the dossier, which was totally bogus, and Commey knew it. He said, oh, it's reliable, incredible, and the author of the Christopher Steele, is reliable and credible. And Comey didn't tell them except for the fact that we fired him for lying to us as a confidential informant. He didn't disclose any of that, which is not just relevant, it's pivotal, it is essential. And so the judges were lied to. My goodness, if I were a judge who was lied to, I'd haul Comby back into the court. And you know, McCabe signed off on one of them. If I recalled Sally Yates on Rod Rosenstein, they all did the same thing. I would hauled them back into my court and held them in criminal contempt and told them I hope you brought your toothbrush, because you're going to be in the whoscal for criminal contempt. And you know this as a detective. That's how it works. And I blame John Roberts, the Supreme Court Chief Justice, because he is ultimately in charge of the FISA Court and he sets the standards. And it seemed to me that Roberts, when he learned of all of this, just didn't care. And maybe it's because he thought, well, I'm going to get the blame. I'm in charge of the Visa Court, so we're going to cover this up the same way I covered up the leaking of the decision. Dodd's decision overturned roversus weight. They know who did it, and he's covering it up to save his butt. We're going to take a quick break. We're going to try to get to a couple more calls on the other side. On Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean Hannity on the Sean Hannity Radio Show. Stick around.
Speaker 4: Three hours a day is all we ask on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: So please join us, but just don't be late.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 1: On back now with a Sean Hannity Show. I was hoping to get to a couple of more phone calls, but as I look at the clock and math was never my strong suit. We've got to close out the show, run out of time, but I will be on Sean's television show tonight at nine thirty Lawrence Jones filling in. I'll be talking about that indictment against the former DOJ prosecutor charged with stealing confidential Jack Smith investigation documents about Trump, allegedly to vilify him. Think about that. This is a managing assistant US attorney whose duty is to put the bad guys behind bars. She is now looking at twenty years behind bars if convicted again. I'll be on Hennity's show tonight at nine thirty Eastern. That's it for now. I'm Greg Jarrett. I hope you all have a great long holiday Memorial Day weekend. Take care of the way