Speaker 1: A report he's on the Fresh Show.
Speaker 2: So if you are a TUPAC fan like Kekey and I are, you've long heard this rumor. And I actually almost like my intrusive thoughts almost won when we met Snoop Dogg and I almost asked him this, but I held back. But former Death Road Records boss sug Night is now claiming that it's true.
Speaker 1: So Shug, who really is missing.
Speaker 2: Zero connection to the outside world while he's incarcerated, told a Harley Harvey Levon, You're like.
Speaker 3: A video podcast set in prison.
Speaker 1: He has a.
Speaker 2: Podcast and then he regularly I mean I think he has a hit with Harvey Levin every week and Harvey like goes to prison and like, I don't know, it's I mean.
Speaker 3: If prison is doing a podcast every day and having a podcast set and being on TMZ, yeah, I'm interested. Like they're tell me more about it and then they're going to feed me and this is sounding okay, like like I'd like to learn more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he gets to decide like what trials he's involved in or not, even though like he's heavily involved in the one going on right now, but he's says that someone put him in touch with a guy from some sort of funeral home.
Speaker 1: After Tupac was shot.
Speaker 2: He asked the guy to cremate Tupac, but the man said he was busy for the next few days. Sug got the guy's address, because one thing about Shug is he does not take no for an answer. He got this guy's address, went over to the house with two bags, one filled with two hundred thousand dollars in cash, the other.
Speaker 1: With one million in cash.
Speaker 2: Sug, I mean, like any smart businessman would offer the bag with the two hundred thousand first, and the guy said, no, I will not cremate Tupac tonight.
Speaker 1: You are at my house.
Speaker 2: So Shug says that he opened the other bag up the ante and offered them both. He says the guy was staring down at one point two million and back then that was even more, and agreed to cremate Poc right then and there. As for what happened to his ashes, Shug says that POC's mom had people come to the Vegas hotel room where she was staying, and they rolled his ashes into several blunts and they smoked him.
Speaker 1: Allegedly. Oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: So for his part, Shoulg says that he had to tell Tupac's mom that he was on probation, and he said, I probably can't smoke Tupac right now.
Speaker 1: So he did pass. He did not smoke him.
Speaker 2: But that has been a long running rumor, and I he's claiming it's true, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable. Rights of amazing, but also I don't know.
Speaker 2: Also, while we're talking about it, yesterday, jurors heard a two thousand and eight police interview with Dwayne Keped Davis where he identified his nephew, Orlando Baby Lane Anderson as the dude who shot the shots that killed Tubac in Vegas in nineteen ninety six. And in this recording, a detective asked him whether his nephew would have had to lean over another passenger to fire the god and he said, yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere in that interview, he also said that he was in the white Cadillac with his nephew and two other men when Tupac was shot. That recording is potentially some of the prosecution's best and most important evidence because he's now the only person charged with pox murder.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are not alive anymore.
Speaker 2: Saying he helped orchestrate the attack and provide the gun, even though they're not accusing him of actually firing the shot. The defense is taking an unusual approach, though they're essentially telling the jury don't believe his own words or stories about himself.
Speaker 1: They say that he's exaggerating things.
Speaker 2: And making up claims about his involvement over the years to sell books and attract attention. By the way, Tupac's autopsy photos were also short in court this week, and then they were on Instagram yesterday for everyone to see, which felt extremely wrong and uncomfortable, and I hated it.
Speaker 1: I hated seeing that. So I don't know why we need to do that.