Speaker 1: Welcome back to emergency Intercom. The audio peeking on you.
Speaker 2: Immediately.
Speaker 3: Well, I just think everybody should give me a pat on the back because lately I've been disconnecting from my life and entering Fortnite to disassociate from the sadness that's been lingering. And I play Fortnite till five am and then I wake up at two pm, so I'm on a really really natural.
Speaker 1: Spiral. I was just talking to Kai about this yesterday that like I'm like I realized, like I'm depressed, but I'm not sad because like I've been wearing the same outfit for seven days without even realizing. I've been like choosing to brush my teeth at night, like I are actively like not choosing to brush my teeth, where I'm just like I'm not doing that. I'm just gonna sleep without brushing my teeth and wake up and brush them in the morning and just doing little things like that where I'm like, oh my god, I'm like low key depressed, but I'm not sad. It's so strange, Like normally when I'm depressed, I'm like I got to kill myself, Like this is it, Like I have to I have to kill myself, like I can't keep going like this, but I'm not, and everything in my life is fine, like everything is like better than ever, which is kind of crazy, but that I do this way.
Speaker 3: I fully feel that, and I like three signs I know I'm depressed. One, I have not been shopping for like five weeks, which sounds you should stay depressed, stay to press, which sounds so stupid some people because they're like, Oh, you're so sad.
Speaker 2: You can't shop.
Speaker 3: But no, that's my like addictive vice that I do to like give me a little serotonin boost because I'm like, oh, this is naughty and like an expensive shirt or something you.
Speaker 1: Would think you would dive deeper into that.
Speaker 3: No, it's literally like that just it sounds like too much work to go out of my way.
Speaker 2: I'm like I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to have to like leave the house, go somewhere, make a decision, like I can't make a decision on anything, like I don't want to. I think it'll be a bit like it's just like brings me anxiety. It doesn't like make me like give me like any spark of serotonin, which that is a sign. Like when I'm literally like all my friends in New York are like, oh, like do you want to go here?
Speaker 2: Here, and here? And I'm like, huh, said, like don't need to.
Speaker 1: That's when I'm like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: My Fortnite hours have gone up even more.
Speaker 1: It's crazy and it's.
Speaker 2: Like pissing me off, like I'm not enjoying playing. I'm like really upset and like anger.
Speaker 1: It's the new like point of interest. Pois in the game are fucking lit, except the main one has no fucking loot, which I know they do this shit on purpose, where it's like they like make it so the loot is all blue and green on the floor. And then like three weeks after the thing drops and like player count drops a little bit, they start adding hella gold guns so you feel like you're special and it's like exciting. But yeah, I feel like this has been like a universal experience for like everyone, like everyone I know and love has been feeling off and like in strange ways, like something seriously has switched and shifted and something dark sided is going on that I cannot explain and I don't have the answers for yet, but there is a dark sided energy around right now. But with that said, I was gonna says it could be seasonal depression. The yeah exactly is the cloudy skies. They've turned on me, but I've also fucked. What was I gonna say? Ah shit, dark sighted. Everyone I know in love is also like hella depressed. Oh it could be because what was I saying? Like COVID, it could be because like after COVID, everybody was cooped up for three years and like everybody was like freaking out and dying to go out. So when like COVID kind of ended, quote unquote ended, people like all went outside in DROs and we're hanging out all the time together and we're like doing absolutely everything and they're possible to get outside of the house. That like we're all kind of probably experiencing burnout, but it's burnout in a way where like we're like social creatures of habit that like need social connection, but we're like all reclusing away from it because we had too much of it. And I think that could be Another thing is like everyone just like saw each other too much, reclused away, but we need that connection, but we got too much of it, so now we're in withstraw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm also just a point where I'm like that sounds like so much work. Like I'm usually such a like yes, let's go to eat or whatever, and I'm like, I don't that sounds like a lot of For some reason, now it's like, oh, I have to go do this, like I have to go see this person, I have to say hi, like like right now. Oh, this is like that's like so much work, and that like literally sounds like a nightmare, even though after I'm like wow, like I'm literally liking I'm like after I'm like, wow, that was awesome, Like why do I do that more often?
Speaker 2: And then like somebody texting me to hang out is literally eight threat. You were being a terrorist in my life.
Speaker 3: You were actually haunting me, you were you were patronizing me alone.
Speaker 2: You are literally harassing me, and I'm gonna fucking have you done. I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: The ban in my existence is getting a text asking to hang out and then I do it and I'm like, wow, that was beautiful and I love humans.
Speaker 3: My third thing though, is that when I was in Miami, I wanted to stay so badly.
Speaker 2: And that's how I know I'm depressed is I go back home.
Speaker 3: And I literally like I love being around my family, but if anybody knows, like I just like I love being in Miami for certain amounts of time, but this time I literally was there for like a week and.
Speaker 2: A half, and I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: But I also was having a thing where like, as I was getting on the plane, I was really convinced.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, I got this gut feeling this plane's coming down.
Speaker 1: But literally me coming back from Paris, I have that written down and I had a panic attack on that fucking plane and I threw up as the plane landed. It was disgusting and awful vies, but no embarrassing, fully, fully fucking convinced that that plane was going to dive into the ocean. But that's probably just me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because I've literally seen every single plane crash that has happened on the planet.
Speaker 2: I've seen it explained in excruciating detail.
Speaker 1: With like Doja cat playing in the background on TikTok too.
Speaker 3: For real, My new thing has been not doing that, though, I Oh, I did watch a I think last episode I talked about maybe was the last episode. I don't know if I mentioned it, but I am like sometime clean of murder mysteries.
Speaker 2: And document raise. I just haven't been watching those.
Speaker 3: And then I did get really crossfaded and fall asleep to one with a friend. But I literally didn't even get into the murder. He was just a weirdo and like being a weirdo, and it was basically watching like a random man at a bar talk.
Speaker 1: That's what I like.
Speaker 3: H No, I have Oh, we we started that, but we we literally got three seconds.
Speaker 1: In and knocked out just exactly. But yeah, that's kind of our update on our mental health. Like, how are you guys feeling? Is that experienced? Universal? Is everyone kind of feeling a little off? I'm sure you bitches are topress as fuck?
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, I knew you were literally beckoning the monster.
Speaker 4: He referred to me. He gave me some I know.
Speaker 2: I literally I almost called for you.
Speaker 1: And was like, hi, guy, how are you feeling? I mean the offire kai we've just been traveling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I've been feeling very sad. But you know, you guys are used to that. I think at this point, I think one example of the fact that I got a pup bar No, this is.
Speaker 1: O nice.
Speaker 4: I feel crazy.
Speaker 1: Glue your lips.
Speaker 2: No, you should do that often. You should try it.
Speaker 4: So I can't talk and I can't breathe, maybe I'll just fucking die.
Speaker 1: What were you saying?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately I'm a mouth breather, so doesn't.
Speaker 1: I just learned. I was gonna say, the facial structure of a mouth brea breather is completely different. They have like longer faces, and like yeah or no, no, no?
Speaker 4: Is that a conspiracy theory? Is that real? Because like I, I genuinely can't tell. I'll do research on that like once a month, and I'll be like, maybe it does completely transform your facial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's three There's three things in your face that immediately alerts me to the type of person you are, and it's alcohol syndrome, mouth breather, and face. And I can immediately tell your entire life and like who you are as a.
Speaker 4: Person, right right. I feel like what I was gonna say is like the number one example I can point to recently of like how depressed I've been is when we were playing basketball and I made up a lieu those two.
Speaker 1: I was gonna bring that up, motherfucker, that is so funny, Like, yeah, I'll let you tell it.
Speaker 4: We went to the park to play basketball, like me, Drew and Mason, and then I was like, oh, I have to do some freelance work, just letting you guys know, like just in case a game starts, I just don't have to leave halfway through. And then I just like no.
Speaker 1: It was the craziest vie. It was even crazier than that. So we just had gotten to the court and we were like shooting around for a little bit and it was like a cute little key like we were having fun. And then this like scary ass dude like came up to me and Mason and KINI was like, do you want to play basketball? Like two on two? And we were like no, no, no, we don't want to. And then he went across the court grabbed another guy and was like do you two want to play against? Do two of y'all want to play against us?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 1: And like immediately I was like yeah, let's do it, and Mason was like sure, and then Ki was like, uh, like visibly like shaking, like terrified of like playing basketball. He was like, uh no, I don't want to. I want to, Like I have I have to go do work, like I'm leaving. I'm leaving right now. I've decided I'm leaving right now. I have to go do work. And then like as he was walking away, I was like, Ki, what the fuck was that? Like, do not leave, but you have to you must stay. So then he stayed. And then after the game we were like, why the fuck did you lie? Like you did not have to lie.
Speaker 4: I just sat on a chair and was on my phone, and then I just waited for like the strangers to leave, and then I came back. Yeah, and they played the non competitive like pig.
Speaker 1: Pig Yeah, so it was. It was hilarious, but depressed.
Speaker 4: I just think I'm traumatized from basketball because I was telling them when I was I don't know. In my hometown, there was like an A team and a B team for basketball in like seventh grade, and then they like that year they added a C team for like kids that were really bad, and.
Speaker 2: You were on the D team.
Speaker 4: I didn't even make the C team. I remember coming home.
Speaker 2: And I literally were the D team.
Speaker 4: I literally I literally was, and I I remember team.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I'm making a joke that he's like even below C, like do you know your alphabet?
Speaker 1: It was like D like as in like, give me the d like d team.
Speaker 4: True, he doesn't stand for Dick Team, Like, come on.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: Would be on it.
Speaker 1: Climb me up, wrong hand?
Speaker 4: No, that on my screen?
Speaker 1: That worked, Yeah, it worked on mine. Well, before we go any further into this episode, I wanted to address the puff Bar allegations.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I need to address the cigarette allegations because my cigarette smoking.
Speaker 1: For no before the episode, and you came up to me and was like, oh, like, did you see the cold spraw shit, he looks so cool smoking a cigarette on a podcast with sunglasses. I want to do that.
Speaker 2: And what's he wearing sunglasses? Yes, he was not wearing sunglasses.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he actually was, but I really was.
Speaker 3: But yeah, mine was more satirical, like I was talking about my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah puff bar.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, the puff Bar allegations ius aw, bullshit, it wasn't real. I don't smoke that ship, never have. I didn't.
Speaker 2: She literally three second bitches, this episode took a hit through your sharp.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was me smelling to see if I had musty armpits.
Speaker 3: That seems like a really bad lie to cover up that you were your puff bar so old it's spitting at you and you need to use your T shirt.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not the case. I don't even like.
Speaker 2: No, it's a noopuff bar.
Speaker 1: I don't even own ones. I don't know you're talking about. Okay, I think I realized something. I need to become a mouth breather because all of my insecurities about my face is because it's so like puggy and if I like started breathing through.
Speaker 4: My mouth, don't look like that normally. Though, when you like make that face, you have a good job.
Speaker 2: You have a very fine face. Dude. It's literally like, don't let the media trick you all this like bugle fat wanting your face to be skinny or that will happen naturally.
Speaker 3: Do not remove the collagen that you naturally have, because then by the time you're thirty five, you're actually gonna look like Joan Rivers.
Speaker 2: Like it's gonna be fucked up.
Speaker 1: Like and Joan Rivers is beautiful and don't defend.
Speaker 2: Herself, so we won't keep talking about her.
Speaker 1: And she's the girl. So it's the point.
Speaker 2: No, I love love to Joan, but you understand what I'm saying. It's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: No, I know I know it's all jokes. It's all jokes. But white people do ag ex spoiled milk. So I'm happy that I have like plump skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be like proud.
Speaker 1: But imagine me like this. Can imagine I got jaw correction surgery because like.
Speaker 2: Okay, F.
Speaker 4: Drew, you have been looking very plumped for me recently.
Speaker 1: Plump. Get him out of here.
Speaker 2: You got to get the out of here, bro plump. Oh I think he meant your bulge.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 4: I was talking about your h your dick print through your pants.
Speaker 1: See, I have been intentionally working on that. I've been wearing these manscaped underwear that are very flattering man escape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that a real thing?
Speaker 1: Saying we didn't add read for them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh like the Razor company, they make underwear.
Speaker 1: They oh my god, god, they sent a PR package to us and they're really nice.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: This is not a sponsored nothing to do with me. Buy those fucking underweares because I'm I'm I do not buy them unless it's with a PR code that I give you guys or whatever it is. But yeah, I think I'm like low key out of the tidy whitey phase of my life. It lasted for like six.
Speaker 3: Extrue went thorough phase where every time we would be together and he had to, like, for some reason multiple times in a year, had to change in front of me. Would be like, don't look, I have my scary underwear on, and I'd like, I still don't know what that means, Like I.
Speaker 1: The tidy whities is for a specific type of person. Mm hmm, that's not you.
Speaker 3: Oh why were we always wearing them just in case like an occasion arose?
Speaker 2: Or is it just that those are the only underwear you had?
Speaker 1: It is the only under where I happen MEA Khalifa was on my flight. What were we gonna say?
Speaker 2: Wait? Really?
Speaker 1: Yes? I held that from you because it was really exciting.
Speaker 2: That's so awesome. Did you sit next to her? Did you say anything to.
Speaker 1: Her nose ahead of me? Does have a baby and a husband.
Speaker 2: I think she has a husband, she have a baby. I don't think she has a baby, dude.
Speaker 3: Babies are out. Babies are literally out. Babies are not the trend anymore. Once Mrada held that little thing upside down, people were like, we can't keep.
Speaker 2: Doing this, We can't keep doing this. No more babies.
Speaker 1: Maybe hold on Miya Khalifa, baby baby. No, I don't think it was her because there it was a baby. There was a she had a baby and they were standing the entire flight.
Speaker 3: Oh what also, how do you mistake me Khalifa? That's probably just because you saw that she literally was in Paris.
Speaker 1: Because I've never seen me at Khalifa you.
Speaker 3: Out of respector just because she does a genre that you may not be.
Speaker 1: Interesting because I'm a man and men are disgusting. We're gross, vile creatures, and I would never do that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm the baby of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, you're not, though, because you're literally like you're the elder.
Speaker 1: I'm baby, I'm baby.
Speaker 2: Here's baby because he's seventeen.
Speaker 1: No, I got baby cheeks. Hold on my skin looks good?
Speaker 4: You do have baby teeth, you have baby's skin. Your skin is like, really, girl, you got.
Speaker 2: That blurring shit on? Bitch?
Speaker 1: I literally don't I just look good?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I had the exture is real.
Speaker 3: I had a dream and like to give reference, I was in Miami in my parents' house sleeping.
Speaker 2: I woke up literally like I woke up like, oh my god. I was like, I have to.
Speaker 3: Write this down, the dream being like it was the most uninteresting dream ever and I don't know how it got to this point. But the end of the thing of the dream was I gave you a bowl of hot soup and you started singing to me, and you sounded exactly like Shawn Mendes in the Lyle Lyle Crocodile.
Speaker 2: La La la la.
Speaker 3: Oh no wait wait had a dream you It was you gave Sewn Mendes really hot soup, and to thank you, he sang.
Speaker 1: Remember when he pushed me down in Arawan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he pushed you and kicked you and then threw a bunch of vitamins at.
Speaker 1: Your he it was fucking crazy. I was just trying to get some goat cheese.
Speaker 4: I don't remember him doing that.
Speaker 1: He pushed me the fuck over. Well there was a second time you would push me the fuck over person like that. I'm not kissing that, just the real What happened was he had just gotten out of the studio recording Lyle Leyle Crocodile. You don't know, and he was in like a really upset movie because he was like, this movie isn't what I thought it was going to be, Like I thought it was going to be something amazing and I thought people were gonna love it. But like, after recording a little bit, I realized that I was tricked into this role and that it's not what I wanted it to be. And then he was just upset about that, and I was grabbing some goat cheese that he was also reaching for, and he just fucking pushed me over and started beating on me and spit on me, and shit, it was crazy. And yes, this is Shawn mindez, you're talking. We're all talking about. You know what I'm realizing I've been realizing a lot recently, actually, is that I have a very misshapen head because.
Speaker 2: Looking at you in your head today, like look at these heads.
Speaker 3: Those headphones are actually just eighteen years old, so they're broken.
Speaker 1: Well, look they can do this because I'm a DJs. Well it's also that and when I wear hats, they all of them start sliding that way if I with head.
Speaker 3: Times, because anytime you have a hat on your head, there's a ninety eight percent chance you go into your bed and take a four hour nap and you smush.
Speaker 1: It once you're literally like, I have a misshapen head.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I was gonna say, I've been looking you recently, and every time I see you, your head.
Speaker 2: Is like a little more morphed.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yeah, thank you for validating.
Speaker 3: My experience because and then I'm like, oh, my god, in his sleep, is somebody like mushing his head like Plato or like putting him in one of those casts that you put a pumpkin in when it grows, so it could be a different shape.
Speaker 2: Do you like lock your head into one of those?
Speaker 1: Your cat loves me more than you know.
Speaker 3: That's just not true. I come back and she's literally gonna forget you exist.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: I just found out recently, like I always was told by like doctors and psychiatrists and therapists like, oh you have PTSD. You have PTSD, And I was like, oh, okay, yeah, I have PTSD. But then I went to the guy tocologist and they said it to me too, and I was like, what does that mean? Like I've heard this so many times? And then I was like, do I have like something I don't know about? And she was like, yeah, no, PTSD stands for a pussy too stinky disorder.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that. But this whole time.
Speaker 3: I thought I like had the one where I've gone through something, and I was like, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: She wasn't like that bad.
Speaker 3: But it's literally like no, like the second you stood in the room, I could just like I could talk.
Speaker 1: I was just about this. I was just about to say, like, especially more recently, like when you come into the room, it like fills the air. It's like a thick odor that just kind of like it like settles in like a three inch like line across the room that you just kind of like walk through in it like just it's all you can smell it.
Speaker 2: It's like that.
Speaker 3: Trick where you have like a plastic wrap at the door, except like my PTSD stench.
Speaker 1: Is like yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I realized I used.
Speaker 3: To think, like I got vapor rube recently, so I keep mistaking like smudges of vapor rub for my PTSD fluids. But it's like it's it's super different, but the texture is like the same.
Speaker 1: Huh, we need to get that fixed.
Speaker 2: Earth is the worst named planet I've decided.
Speaker 1: Also Earth Earth. Oh no, it's named after Earth Cafe in another day.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, yeah, then that makes a little more sense, because I was like, it's kind of like Earth is an that somebody gives themselves as a nickname after they find out.
Speaker 2: That all their friends have really good nicknames from their other friends. It's like, oh, Saturn, girth.
Speaker 1: Earth is in girth. You ever thought about that?
Speaker 2: Do you know how to spell girth?
Speaker 1: It's well, listen, I know how to spell girth. It's g e A r t h E. But if you listen, it's in the word. Yes, we need to bring back the ugly laws that got banned in nineteen seventy four. That is not there were ugly laws you they are in big No. I swear to God, there were ugly laws that got banned in nineteen seventy four that if you were too ugly looking and we're seen by a police officer, they would find you twenty dollars. And it's not true.
Speaker 2: The members of the Beatles and they were not in dow.
Speaker 1: That's why they that's why everyone was wearing suits and dressed up nights. It was actually more of a like classes thing, like if you or but they called them the ugly laws because like, if you looked ugly and weren't dressed nice, they would ban you. But we need to bring that ship back low key because I've been seeing some scary bitches out in public recently. Specifically, No, I'm not eve gonna say that.
Speaker 3: No, I know exactly what you mean, specifically, because we don't like, we don't even have to go in public to see it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we just.
Speaker 1: Like it's just in our fate, like our work.
Speaker 2: Is just like putting us in that position.
Speaker 4: That sucks. Who is it?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: Who is the ugly person? Because that sounds annoying.
Speaker 1: The white man.
Speaker 2: And not the cool one.
Speaker 4: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, let's just say we're talking about the white man who is straight in the room.
Speaker 1: Oh so me, Yeah, yeah, it's me.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 1: It's been me. I needed the ugly, the ugly one. I'm the ugly one that the ugly laws passed.
Speaker 3: Those laws need to come back, and we need to implement a new law while we're at.
Speaker 2: It, that couples are not allowed to go to dinner together.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed to be out at dinner together if you just started dating, because you're actually the worst person ever, and like, why the fuck are you sitting on the same side of the table. That's really fucking embarrassing. Also, that's like the least in like convenient O Drew.
Speaker 2: Hello Crew, Drew.
Speaker 4: True, You're right, that.
Speaker 2: Was probably him just like doing that so he can hit his pop bar offscreen.
Speaker 4: Through exhil right now.
Speaker 1: No, that was I'm good.
Speaker 2: Do you have a puff bar? You literally have a puff.
Speaker 4: Bar in your bed?
Speaker 1: I don't look.
Speaker 2: Whoa Your room is a fucking disaster.
Speaker 1: I did laundry. I did laundry, and it was well, all of it was clean already, but I did it dirty clothes touched my clean clothes. I just don't have enough hangers. So I have like a pile of clean clothes on the floor of my closet that is laid out perfectly and beautifully on his caoset. And then I just was like, I'm just gonna wash everything again. So I did and I didn't. That's also a reason why I know I'm like hello to press right now is because I didn't wash my Paris bags until literally yesterday. So that's my vibe.
Speaker 2: Not to be a bitch, but you kind of just do that. Kim of just like doesn't clean it's clothes, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know you bitches are mad, did.
Speaker 2: Like literally not a single person was, like I wish I had.
Speaker 1: I guarantee someone was, I guarantee it. I'm so sorry about that thing where I fell asleep earlier.
Speaker 3: Well, every five months, I've realized I have to go through the grief of the fact that I missed Baychella, Like it's actually.
Speaker 2: The only thing in my life that brings me true fomo.
Speaker 1: And that's why we have to go see Sizza and then miatio Se Beyonce, I know.
Speaker 3: But mainly Beyonce, Like if I had to pick between the two, like I think, says will go on tour again so we'll have a chance to see her. But I'm not kidding, Like when I see videos of Beyonce at Coachella, it actually like send shivers through my body.
Speaker 2: But I just want to also.
Speaker 3: Publicly announce I will not be going to Coachella this year. You actually couldn't, Like you couldn't drag me there.
Speaker 2: I would just kill.
Speaker 1: Myself drag me, says. I want to go to Coachella because I want to see Frank Ocean and I want to see b York back to back because that would be hilarious as fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot, like see I was so tunneled in that just like Frank was playing, I was just like I just can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that, but yeah York is playing.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. Sometimes I'm like, I think like waiting out and praying that the person goes on tours better than seeing them.
Speaker 2: At a festival, because like it's just too much, dude, I literally hate coach.
Speaker 1: Festival concerts are so much more different, like set wise than like going on tour. But maybe that would be good for someone like b York because like I don't really love Beyorke's new albums, and I feel like if she.
Speaker 2: Oh she'll do the classics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'll play the classics. So that's why I'm like, well I want to see that. Because when we got to see Drake and they k word on that concert, like I think it is the word now, Like oh yeah, the y word. I was so over the moon anestatic because it was like literally all the greatest hits of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah right right, and I.
Speaker 1: Had sex with both of the beckstage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 2: That after you said that on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Remember, they strictly reached out to us and they said, do not mention that again, and you just mentioned it again.
Speaker 1: So are you saying that we're not allowed to talk about that.
Speaker 2: You're the one who started it.
Speaker 1: No, No, we're not allowed to talk about the legal ongoing legal battle that we.
Speaker 4: Have with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're the one mentioning the situation.
Speaker 3: So now it's already like we're already Fox.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just say this. Their lawyers reached out and said, I was lying that they didn't have a threesome with Drake and Kanye backstage at the concert. I have video proof, and I am willing to air that. YE have video proof, Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it was nasty, dirty, disgusting, stinky sex, Like it was really gross like and it was awesome and fun in a blast and yeah, I was very surprised by like their stamina, like it was.
Speaker 3: It was really amazing, especially after a show that long, Like it is pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I we're not allowed to talk about it. They're trying to sue me. I'm in a counter suit and y'all will probably never see me on this podcast again because I'm countersuing for seventy million dollars.
Speaker 4: Damn. I want to get my back blown out of Coachella, Like, where's my backshot Mania at Coachella?
Speaker 3: Shot Mania, logo Mania, where's my mania?
Speaker 1: About the Yeah, isn't that weird? Yeah? That is Okay. I have this written down and tell me if you understand what I'm saying. But I don't know if this is a universal experience for everyone on TikTok for you page right now. But have you all been seeing a bunch of videos of people with top topical Sarah topical steroid withdrawal syndrome.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've seen it a bunch because it's a huge thing with the eggs mundy muddy. Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I was like, oh my god. You know what I'm gonna do is I'm going to if someone does me dirty.
Speaker 2: But like you are so annoying.
Speaker 1: If someone does me dirty, right, I'm going to sneak into their house every night and put the eczema cream exema steroid cream on their body for six months and get me.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much you would have to like slather on there, Like I wonder if I.
Speaker 1: Would make sure I got it and I would get them addicted to it, and then when they're mean to me one last time after six months, I'm just gonna take them off of it secretly, and they're going to go into full blown steroid cream withdraw what happened, and their skin is going to fall off. It's actually really jarring and it's really sad, and I feel bad for the people going through it because it's really unfair. And the doctors don't warn people that their steroid cream for their exema can cause them to go into withdraw and their skin on like their specifically their face and their groins, and can affect any part of your body, but a lot of it is focused on the face and on your like genitals, the like skin flakes off and gets like crusty and like it's it's it's not a pretty sight. And I feel bad for these people because like their doctors don't warn them that the steroid kaream can cause a withdrawal symptom, and it's just dangerous. Like it makes me pass that it's not with me.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can change that.
Speaker 1: I've been hiding my upper lip for so long that when I see my mustache like this, it's scary as fuck.
Speaker 3: You have nice lips, though there are some people with oh hi, I love my lips.
Speaker 2: Well, Also, I'm at the point of my.
Speaker 5: Life where I just be farting with noise canceling headphones on and I literally couldn't give a fuck, Like like I really like, I do not give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Like I was at the airport and I let big ass part with my headphones on it. I just kept walking.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't like to press this.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Yeah, we were playing basketball and he like dribbled up to me and they like turned around and farted like on my leg, and it.
Speaker 3: Was I he would actually come bust. He would be so fucking annoyed and pissed that he would fucking die.
Speaker 2: I think Andrew gets to going far on everybody.
Speaker 4: I think you had some sort of a breakthrough because you've been farting into the mic. You've been farting in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't think he didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that clip was gonna be fucking left in of me shifting into the goddamn mic. And when I saw it on TikTok, I was like really humiliated. Well, no, I didn't. I didn't listen to that section, so I didn't realize it was I completely forgot I had done that. But I'm glad it stayed in so people could see the real me because I'm fun, I'm playingful, I'm fun and playful. I fart, I fart to everybody. Uh, my mind is a prison.
Speaker 2: It's not, though you if you think about it, you're your mind is a lovely retreat.
Speaker 1: No, it's a prison, and I will that you're.
Speaker 2: Being sent to against your will for a month and hopefully you.
Speaker 1: Come back exactly. It's like the nature retreats that they send out like bad kids to and abuse them for a month, which is also scary as fuck.
Speaker 2: That which I think we should send you to one of those. Though for your puff.
Speaker 1: Bar Loki, I would actually probably survive and thrive in that situation. Well, you wouldn't love the forest. I love the woods. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: I do think that's what we need. I think when I get back, we need to like go and like be in nature tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before Washington, we should cruise up and stay in like Sequoia for a few days.
Speaker 2: Sequoia, Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 4: Good? Sounds good?
Speaker 1: But I just did the Tanna tongue challenge.
Speaker 2: Let me see your tongue.
Speaker 1: I just have a depressed tongue. Or not the dehydrated tongue. People like juice tongue so whitejeuwe tongue so white. No, I just brush my teeth. I just have a dehydrat.
Speaker 3: Well, like you counter act that if you just brush your teeth and then your first drink and meal is pepsi.
Speaker 2: And taki, so then you have a white ass tongue. Bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, talk about just without naming names, that little key we had after recording the Pairs episode last week was the most diabolical, rantid vibe I've ever been a part of in my entire life. And that's all I'll say. Uh, just know that it was awful. I've never felt like that in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was something.
Speaker 3: I think I'm past the point of wanting to put myself in awkward situations. I feel like when I was really young, that was funny because it was like, dude, this is so awkward and weird, like why am I here? But now I'm at the point where we're like, no, I would much rather be with people who I actually don't want to kill my self around because of uncomfortable and hold on, I'm about myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll just say this real quick. And also like that vibe was so crazy and I wanted to like key with those people so hard because I was like, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, like for some reason, like y'all are both like kind of bullied online and hated and like just like it's I want to just like get to know you. And one of them, I was thoroughly surprised by their behavior. I was like, oh, wow, like you get it, like you can hang. And then the other one, I was like, and off that damn phone and talk to me please, like I want to know you. I want to get to know you, please, please please please. So yeah, and this doesn't This sucks because I'm not able to say who these fucking people are because I don't want them to think that I don't like them. But yeah, it was awful and I don't like aaron people's business and shit out online unless it's Leonardo DiCaprio or Shaan Mindez spitting on me what I just said, Shawn Mindez spit on me, Sumi pitch SueMi bitch.
Speaker 3: The thing is like, realistically, if anybody heard the like jokes, we tell them they were like I'm going to sue them.
Speaker 2: I would actually be shocked because I'd be like.
Speaker 3: Dude, you were crazy, because we literally I don't think I've ever sent anything real in my life.
Speaker 1: I have, and Shawn Mindes spit on me. Well one time, I can't believe I'm telling this story right now, when when you haven't done.
Speaker 2: A single goddam thing. I can't believe I'm saying this right now.
Speaker 1: When I was like probably it was just I was just learning how to like toddle around, so I don't know how old I was that I wasn't speaking in Me and Madeline had beta fishes and one day we thought it was a good idea to replace the water in our beta fish tank with a two meter Coca Cola bottle.
Speaker 2: There's no way this is real, and.
Speaker 1: We got our ass beat.
Speaker 2: I beat your ass too well. One time we had a really big, fucking uh sucker fish. What are they called? Like catfish? We had a realish.
Speaker 3: We had a big sucker fish and it died and it was huge, How big, fuck you bitch, bigger than you? But it was fucking humongous and it died and we were like on and our dad wasn't home, so we flushed him down the toilet and then it clogged the toilet and we were too scared to tell my dad, and then we were like, oh, we think we like put too much toilet paper in the toilet because we didn't think that if he tried to fix it, he would see the fish, and he literally undid it and the fish was just like suctioned and stuck to the pipe, like right under the toilet. That is hilarious, so bad because we let it go by for like four days.
Speaker 2: We just kept using my dad and we're like wha.
Speaker 3: We're like, we don't want to get in trouble, eh, and.
Speaker 2: It smelled so bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, the last thing I'll say before it into we're done. Those two bitches are dead to me. They're gonna rot in hell and they're gonna be eaten by merely worms. And it might it may be at my own hand.
Speaker 3: I may.
Speaker 1: Killed them. What oh I thought you left? I was just joking.
Speaker 2: No, I literally didn't. And you're actually stupid for thing that I would leave.
Speaker 1: Like do what the fucked up nose too? I got a big ass nose I got I have like a big face and a giant nose. And if my face was normal sized and my nose stayed the same size, it would be giant on my head.
Speaker 2: You're way too like going in on your appearance recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just insecure. I think you know what could.
Speaker 2: Fix that up. So here's what we'll do. We'll give you some high My eye is like, what are you even pointing out?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Now you're just like a little bit just I think what it is you haven't seen people and long enough that like you forgot what human faces look like, and now you're a bit like confused by your own face.
Speaker 1: I love you, okay, but keep going on my filler journey. I do want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a do. We can get you some bugle fat.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll get you some bugle fat, and then what is it like, We'll get you an eyebrow lift. We'll get you some filler like all along here, Yeah, I get some some bones in there. And then after bugle fat, we'll do some lip filler. We'll get your lips nice and plump.
Speaker 1: I don't you've looked really pretty right now? And I'm not I'm literally not even joking. I just realized that you always look so good on these episodes. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because I look better when the camera is directly in front of me and when it's at the side of me. It's actually the most shocking thing I've ever seen in my life, Like I look best with a camera in front of me slightly angled up, like it could be better, Like if it was like like this, it would be perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just normal. Yeah. I was thinking about getting a photox in my master muscles to kind of like relax them a little bit because I do just hold my mouth really hard together and I have I'm.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure maybe did that and have the opposite effect.
Speaker 3: Like she was told that she grinded her teeth, so she went and gotten it and it had the opposite effect, so like it.
Speaker 2: Made her face like wider, and then she had ton do it.
Speaker 3: I think that filler and botox is all a scam. I think that we need to just accept that you look the way you look, and that is fine, and it is if it's different, it's different, and that's a positive note.
Speaker 1: I mean, like this, I look sexy. No, I would literally never.
Speaker 3: Kind of look like you're like stretching your shoulder because you pulled a muscle when you do that.
Speaker 1: I did, I actually did hurt my shoulder last night before bed. I was like, damn, why is my shoulder fucking hurt right now?
Speaker 3: But I need to get a better mattress because I've been sleeping on my side.
Speaker 2: A lot and my back hurts so bad.
Speaker 3: But my bed is like too uncomfortable to life like on with my back on it?
Speaker 1: All right, I think, oh no, no, no, no, I have one more thing to say, so well insert the video. But I figured out why imagine dragons are so popular. Do you remember when I was like, there has to be something to it. There has to be something that we're not fully understanding, Like why are they selling out stadiums? Why are their songs so stream Why do their music videos have so many fucking views? You know what it is? Not only is it like a Mormon thing, but also he is like the hottest man alive. No no, no, no no, but he is like the hottest man I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 2: And I'm not just on you on that because.
Speaker 1: It's really really, really shocking, And that's the reason why here I'm sending you the video and question hold on, Oh my god, and yea, I almost sent the picture that I edited. Hold on, I'll just show you real quick on here, kybler, this.
Speaker 2: That is like actually like terrifying.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Ky, did I show you that yesterday?
Speaker 4: No, I've never seen that. I would have remembered if I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it's referencing, right, I don't think so. But I showed you on FaceTime when I was like, I have to see your reactiontion to it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that is.
Speaker 2: Ew he's Grossky.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the video in Emerone's intercom chat?
Speaker 4: What video? Always the imagine dragons one? Yeah, his body goes kind of crazy for me.
Speaker 3: His body is like lit, I guess, but like it look like really look at his face.
Speaker 2: He's just like a guy.
Speaker 4: Like kind of just like a guy in Game of Thrones. M Yeah, he does have like a like a townsman, like a villager, like an extra game.
Speaker 2: The way he's moving imaginnoying. Imagine that's like the weekend though.
Speaker 1: Imagine being like repressed Mormon and going to a concert and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would score. I would score big time. Yeah, I would score big time. If I didn't have access to like like actually like hot men in my life?
Speaker 1: Girls?
Speaker 4: What no, no, huh no, no no, no please, because I'm one now I'm wondering about all that stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, you should use your fucking iPhone and google it. You got him, freak.
Speaker 4: I have parental girls on our phone.
Speaker 1: Girls, just don't squirk. Okay, okay, okay, let's do some media. Mine is is Bullshit by Perfect Chow, Solaris twelve fifteen, twenty two five by Foxy DK, and Coral by Downhill two KO one, which is that the guy you're friends with Kai.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm on the internet. We like follow each other.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, yeah, Because that I just popped up and I recommended it and I was like, this son is fucking.
Speaker 4: He's super talented. He's a really good And.
Speaker 1: Then for movies and show I just rewatched Mob's Psycho season one, loved it. I watched a couple more animes that I was like, oh, this is kind of lit. And then for like the movie, I haven't seen it yet and I've been begging every Oh I saw Creed three and that show you watched Read three It follows I had to. I feel like three.
Speaker 3: Just being shoved down my throat by the media in a crazy way. Ever, where I've gone, I've seen it. They have a Fortnite skin for Creed three. Why is there a Fortnite skin for Creed?
Speaker 1: And yeah, you should watch it because Michael B. Jordan is peak form.
Speaker 2: He is like, oh well yeah, He's like, yeah, I saw his hot.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was really crazy. It was. It was a fun movie. It was like the worst movie I've ever seen, but simultaneously the most fun I've ever had in a movie. Like it was kind of like behind.
Speaker 2: On movies to be watching a movie just because I'm a little horny. I have too many.
Speaker 1: Movies to watch. You need to you need to watch that one. And then I've been wanting to watch so badly. I forget what it's called. It's called like clothes or something like that. It's an A twenty four movie. You probably did.
Speaker 2: Literally you don't know what that is? Like what you don't know?
Speaker 1: I said, I've been meaning to watch it, and apparently it's like kind of like a masterpiece and it like, I just don't.
Speaker 2: Know how you know what A twenty four is?
Speaker 1: I made a twenty four babes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you made a Catalini in your pants?
Speaker 1: Oh girl, what the fuck are you even saying?
Speaker 4: What? How many grams?
Speaker 1: Twenty four pack? But Close is apparently really cute and will make you cry your eyes out?
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait, yeah, we were gonna go watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we haven't yet. My rols, Leo and Remy have always been incredibly closed, but they drift apart after the intimacy of their friendship is questioned by schoolmates. When tragedy strikes, one is forced to confront why the dis themselves from his closest friend. I think we can all gather while I want to watch that one, because you why I tugy fas.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, well, my media of the week has been still watching The Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Right, I got start this week. I'm gonna start.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it aside and start Succession because I'm really nervous for when it starts and all my friends are watching it and trying to talk about it around me, and then I'm just like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it comes out in like two days, huh not.
Speaker 2: Two days and like two weeks, you fucking bitch, You fucking idiots. On the twenty six You fucking stupid bitch. Exactly. You need to get a life and fucking find people in your life who love you, because I don't give a fuck about you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna fart again too, dude.
Speaker 3: Look at him having to step over everything on the color of the room, Like he literally had to like traverse.
Speaker 4: Name one object in this picture?
Speaker 2: All right, nice dude, Yeah, I guess you can't name one object. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: My media the week is I love this life.
Speaker 4: I swear like a little bit of like puff puff vape just appeared and it looked like stock footage.
Speaker 2: Oh he's he's blowing it in.
Speaker 4: He looks like a cartoon.
Speaker 1: It's the ghost of Drew.
Speaker 2: He just killed himself. I just killed my soul. Yeah, why is the ghost of Drew announcing himself?
Speaker 4: I don't even think he can He can't hear.
Speaker 1: Us hanging in the closet. I'm hanging in your closet. So when you come home you find me, and it's all because you said no one loves me.
Speaker 2: Like, what's grosses? He's home alone doing that? And also what's grosses?
Speaker 3: He's just using this as some excuse to like hit his puff bar, but times okay, my media is I Love This Life by The Blue Nile, Folk Song by The Sunday's Polly Blue by Jessica Pratt, Total Interferencia by Charlie Garcias.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Oh and I've been listening to Choose You by Project Pat a lot again. And that's it for this episode.
Speaker 3: I guess we're gonna outra It without Drew because he seemingly.
Speaker 2: Has ended his life.
Speaker 3: Guys, I guess the coast of Drew still cares about his job, so that's interesting. Thank you guys so much for listening, and we'll see you