Speaker 1: So I'm here just waiting for Andrew. Diamond and Andrew are just singing songs I've never heard of in the background because I'm old, so I don't know these songs from you know, twenty teens. Yeah, this is episode seventy eight of Serial Killers. And Andrew is just guys, guys, this is serious. This is serious. Stop singing, cut it out.
Speaker 2: I guess what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's their Redelan there life Rick doin everything from checkson Banila to Chrispy.
Speaker 3: A Done.
Speaker 1: I was promised by Diamond that she would just sit there and be quiet.
Speaker 2: Well, I was listening to a song with Diamond, breaking dishes by Rihanna. It's a gem if you haven't heard it already. But Scott decided to start the episode like a turd.
Speaker 1: Wait, where year is that song from? What year is that song? Like?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and five?
Speaker 1: Okay Rihanna? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was from Good Girl Gone Bad, Rihanna's best album. Eh, that's debatable. Anti was a good album.
Speaker 1: So how was your weekend? Andrew?
Speaker 2: It was, Oh, we're pretending it's Monday.
Speaker 1: We're not pretending anything. Today is Monday.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: Well, you could do that all you want. I tore the office in our house apart the whole weekend. I ripped out all the cabinets, and I'm just about ready to rip the carpeting up because we're turning it into a guest bedroom.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, night, so you can spend the night and watch my children. Thank you very much? What all right?
Speaker 2: That got grim really fast?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Welcome with Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, go ahead, and you're like, what I like that you plan ahead of what your weekend is going to be.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that's what I did this weekend.
Speaker 2: Something tells me I'm going to be texting Amy throughout the weekend. It's actually going on.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Welcome. This is Serial Killers. It's the serial podcast where we talk about cereal. It is Andrew and I are just two guys that well, actually there's one guy that's me that likes cereal. Andrew just comes in and eats it and is like, yeah, it's just fine and then doesn't remember that we ate it and said, oh wait did we do that one? And I'm like, yeah, dude, like two weeks ago, Oh.
Speaker 2: Were you always a turd? Or was it something that like was you know you grew into.
Speaker 1: That's the second time you said turd in this podcast, and I just not, Well, I see.
Speaker 2: You and I just see a big steaming pile of turd today.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys are ganging up against me.
Speaker 2: Turtie B.
Speaker 1: We can we start?
Speaker 2: What are we starting?
Speaker 1: Can we? Can we taste?
Speaker 2: You're the one who started, when you started the podcast and then decided to get all defensive and be like I wanted to start.
Speaker 1: Look again, people don't like when we argue with each other, so let's just get to eating cereal.
Speaker 2: I think. Okay, people do like when we argue with each other. Which defensive or new?
Speaker 1: Andrew, what would you like to start with?
Speaker 2: I'll go with new.
Speaker 1: You want to go with new, I'll go with you? All right? This new cereal courtesy of our secret squirrel, Joel.
Speaker 2: Shod for your friend Joel.
Speaker 1: He texts me every time they get a new cereal and sometimes it's a hit, and sometimes it's been out for a while and I'm like, dude, had that three weeks ago. So this one actually we have. Well here's the thing with this one. It originally came out in twenty thirteen as a limited edition. Okay, it went away came back again because I remember trying it like a year or two ago. Off the shelves again. Now it's back, okay for twenty twenty. It's Kellogg's and it's a K Brother special K. It is a special K. He's turned your phone upside down. It is really distracting me, Like you probably tell all your millennial friends.
Speaker 2: My millennial friends, yes, text.
Speaker 1: Me while I'm recording. No Scott can get mad.
Speaker 2: I don't. Why does your phone not have to be turned upside down.
Speaker 1: Because nobody's calling me or texted? I have no friends.
Speaker 2: Last time I checked. The only times you've ever had phone calls on this podcast are when you someone calls you. You're the interruption.
Speaker 1: Okay, special limited edition from Kellogg's. It's specials Okay, and here it is. It's going to be one of your favorites. I'm Scotty shaking it before you.
Speaker 2: Even come, is it.
Speaker 1: It's chocolatey strawberry, So that means there are chocolatey chunks and your favorite.
Speaker 2: What and dry strawberry?
Speaker 1: You love strawberry.
Speaker 2: I don't I tell you I'm allergic to them every time.
Speaker 1: You're not allergic to them? Stop looking at her. Listen, I'm gonna start this all over again. I don't like the direction this podcast is going. You're being mean to me. You guys are ganging up paranoid. It's my favorite thing. Oh. By the way, I hear that we are getting a Scotty Shake jingle coming.
Speaker 2: Soon another Scott. Wait, is it going to be the one that I've requested?
Speaker 1: I believe it is the one you requested.
Speaker 2: It's a bad time. Tambourine by Eve is one of my favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem. There's no I don't I don't see any chocolate. Oh, okay, there's one chunk.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. Here's what I will say. I am happy that they decided to make actual chocolate chunks versus making the flake chocolate.
Speaker 1: They've always had chocolate chunks. If you look at the chocolatey Delight that we did a long time ago, there were chocolate chunks.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks Scott, that's cool.
Speaker 1: How come you don't remember your children? Do? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy making me feel like an idiot?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to make you feel like an idiot. I just want you to remember things.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, huh. How do you not remember that we did cereals because I'm literally looking at a mountain of cereals. Okay, but you know what, if you tell me, hey, is that when there, I'll say, yep, we did it. Well, that's good for your up and down the stair. How does that work for your again? How does this work for your mortgage payments? How has this helped you with a car? How has this.
Speaker 1: Helped you with anything in the actual real world? Because we were just featured in podcast magazine.
Speaker 2: We were, and big, big thank you to podcast Magazine. Actually that was and.
Speaker 1: You can subscribe for free I think for a little while. Yes, podcast Magazine Dot Commerce.
Speaker 2: We were voted in the under the radar category. That's right, which means that maybe twenty twenty is our year.
Speaker 1: It could be ready all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Did you just wink at me weirdly?
Speaker 1: How sorry? You shouldn't sit so close to the serial fridge diamond?
Speaker 2: Did you just add cereal to things?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like Batman. I just add cereal to things.
Speaker 2: That would be your superhero though. Are you ready for your cereal spoon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: That actually applies, though, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. I'm looking forward to this because I'm a big fan of both Chocolate Delight Special K and RedBerry Special King, so this is them combind Yeah uhh come on, dude, huh huh? That the fake, the fake choking and coughing. Come over it. It's not funny anymore.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, the seltry strawberry can go. I'm not a fan of it. I think it's disgusting. The fizzies, the strawberry fizzies.
Speaker 1: Are you sure it doesn't taste like chopped meat? You know, because it's like one of your things too.
Speaker 2: So when you try and come for me, it doesn't work as well. So you should really just a cut out, you know that, sass. What I am saying is the strawberry has this ugh, like a sizzly taste to it. I don't don't like dehydrated things.
Speaker 1: Four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: That's a little excessive, it is. I'm going to give this two bowls in a spoon. Okay, not my favorite. I find the strawberry to be very distracting, and the chocolate chunk isn't big enough.
Speaker 1: How is it distracting? That's what the cereal is all about.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: This chocolate chunk couldn't get any bigger. It's about an inch and a half long. Look at it.
Speaker 2: Give me fake strawberry in like a circle puff thing instead of an actual dehydrated strawberry any day.
Speaker 1: Why would you want an artificial strawberry?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean half the cereal where he has artificial flavors anyway, No, I just always do that, Andrew you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you did Lucky Charms with Marshalls, okay, well I mean please, oh sorry, Lucky Charms with cocoa puffs? Was that one?
Speaker 1: Is? There's real cocoa in there?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What ingredient of sugar in this whole grain?
Speaker 1: Wheat? Rice? Sugar? So it's third and then chocolate e chunks.
Speaker 2: The chunks could have been bigger.
Speaker 1: You know that anytime that product says chocolatey, there's not enough actual chocolate in it to be just called chocolate, so they have to call it chocolate e because it tastes like chocolate.
Speaker 2: What happened to you saying I don't serve you artificial things just chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's not artificial. It's just not enough cholate in it to be chocolate.
Speaker 2: Learned about life, idiot?
Speaker 1: That's right? Shall we move on.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm not a big fan of this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you want to go what I said? Two bowls in a spoon? No? No, no, I mean you want classic? Now?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean what else you do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Classic? Okay? So this cereal has been around since the nineteen teens, this cereal? Yes, well, how else would you say it? In the nineteen tens? Okay? So would you say the twenty tens?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh? All right, well whatever, So this cereal is about one hundred years old. This box probably is too, because nobody eats this crap. It's from it's from posts. So our buddy C. W. Post created this cereal back in his sanitarium when he was fighting with the Kellogg company. All right, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack for the classic box.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's what they used to call diamond in high school. By the way, what classic box?
Speaker 2: Diamond? Do you have something to say about that? I don't pain.
Speaker 1: Whole grain, big biscuit, shredded wheat, simple goodness, it's just giant hunks of shredded wheat. It's not even many. I'm very scared of This box is really big.
Speaker 2: Can you drop it? On the counter for a sound effect. It's not heavy, it's just big. No, it's not heavy. It looks like it is quite big.
Speaker 1: And now, just so you know, in this entire box, there's only eighteen pieces of shredded wheat.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: That's how big they are. No, this is a giant, one pound box.
Speaker 2: The box is very scary.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty box.
Speaker 2: It's so big and wise.
Speaker 1: Wow, and oh it's wrapped in paper. This is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: What do you mean wrapped in paper?
Speaker 1: Look at that? All right? This is just weird.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you know what it is. It's like weed, a big that's it.
Speaker 1: But it's different consistency. This is shredded wheat. That is not shredded wheat. That's just like, oh, wafers or something. I don't know, it's biscuits. Yes, you can.
Speaker 2: Happens with your morning tea.
Speaker 1: What does the queen thinks? And so all the queen stuff happened.
Speaker 2: Oh I think Megan mak that wants.
Speaker 1: Oh but I don't know what to do with this, to be quite honest, I see, hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna dump one in your cup.
Speaker 2: What that's obnoxious? That's so obnoxious.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're supposed to do with that.
Speaker 2: So this is basically take up frosted miniwheat, get rid of the frosting, and also.
Speaker 1: And multiply it by one hundred and field.
Speaker 2: Literally, honey, I like shrunk the kids, but like the opposite and large it. And that's what this is.
Speaker 1: If this is just I don't even know. I don't even know what would one do with this? Who eats this?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: And it's not just Post. There's other brands that make there's plenty of brands that make shredded wheat.
Speaker 2: But who goes into eating cereal? Like, hey, you know what I love just that one thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pour milk right down the center. How about that?
Speaker 2: It's so odd?
Speaker 1: Well, this is probably one cereal that you're supposed to add things to, but we don't do that on this. Hold on, what do you do? You eat it with a spoon, with a fork.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna eat it with my hands, all right, look at this diamond.
Speaker 1: Nobody heard you say that. Okay, so let's see. Oh you said I'm so cute. That's thank you. Here we go, right. It tastes like my grandma.
Speaker 2: What I mean, it just.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of my grandma.
Speaker 2: It's like popcorn without anything on.
Speaker 1: It is less than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I dries out your mouth quite quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally eating a bird nest. Your lips are filled with shredded weed. You look like you know when they go to the Chinese place and they give you like the bird nest. Yes, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: I give this a bowl and a spoon. Your lips are out of control right now?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Can I take a picture of you?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: With my millennial phone, which is just a phone. I'm eating it, but it's not good.
Speaker 1: I don't love it. Oh my god. There are shards of shreaded wheat all in the keyboard.
Speaker 2: But who's the person that goes into eating breakfast? Right? And it's like, you know what I need?
Speaker 1: This is an on the go biscuit CW post. He's a man.
Speaker 2: Well again, I guess I need to be thinking back to the nineteen tens. Yes, what were they doing? Gotta go to the factory get my breakfast on the go?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just I still always think when I think of the early nineteen hundreds, I just think of them wearing the bathing suits down to their ankles. You know, those big long bathing suits.
Speaker 2: You know that they had four seasons back then, No, I know that, But they weren't wearing bikinis in the nineteen ten They wearing these long bloomer bathing suits. Yeah, imagine how hot it must have been at the beach. Oh No, just like in general with no air conditioning, and everybody wore suits all.
Speaker 1: The time, and everything was in black and white back then? What right the world didn't have any color? Right? What is that true? What I thought that everything was? When did color start? What year? What?
Speaker 2: My brain actually like combusts when you speak like it actually hurts?
Speaker 1: Why would happen?
Speaker 2: Cause you're a moron.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm just kidding. And with that I give you this Serial killers. Oh why did you have to interrupt the jinga with thinking? How bad everyone smelled?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: Why do people smell bed? They have no deodorant?
Speaker 2: Clearly they didn't have any deodorant. Why were they not have any deal it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Clearly? Have you sniffed a guy from nineteen fifteen? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they're all in the retirement home now, so there's still people alive from the nineteen ten.
Speaker 1: A guy that was in a bathing suit on the beach in nineteen fifteen is dead right now. If he was able to wear a big long bloomer bathing suit at nineteen fifteen, he's dead.
Speaker 2: Deodorant, I feel like, is an invention like the deodorant that we use now.
Speaker 1: Then they were like rocks under their arms. I mean they sold her something like.
Speaker 2: Herbs and stuff. But I'm talking like the actual deodorant that works anti perspriant locking technology.
Speaker 1: Did you know that people didn't realize that their arms smell until nineteen sixty That was a thing.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Who said that? You? I did not just say that.
Speaker 1: Hey, we did the bonus box sting on an hour ago? Can we go an hour? What are you looking up? What are you looking up? When the deodorant inventor? Yes, I'm sure it was in the eighteen hundreds. I bet it was in the late.
Speaker 2: Eighteen nineteen forty one. Have a good day, you ate all right?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Is this my not something? Coffee?
Speaker 1: All right? So this bonus box, now, this.
Speaker 2: Is remember when I was right about the odorant? This Cereal diamond do you remember when I was right about the odorant?
Speaker 1: They can't hear her?
Speaker 2: She said no, no, she said yes.
Speaker 1: So this cereal was released. Please look behind you, Look behind you, just look behind you. So this cereal was released in twenty eighteen as a limited edition, and we weren't doing this podcast back then. So I was like, eh, I mean, it's probably okay, but I can't. He's just staring at us. I don't, I can't. Might train of thought is gone. Okay, he's no, he's still there. He's still there. Still there.
Speaker 3: You guys start a new podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually the pizza eating Podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh great? Do you have any slices?
Speaker 2: No? Not today?
Speaker 1: We ate them all whole grain wheat bht can you eat? This is just wheating it. That's all. It's in here and have wheat?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Well invite you back.
Speaker 3: Soon to listen to the pizza Podcast.
Speaker 1: It's kind in the next room, slice for live. Yeah all right. So anyway, this was a limited edition came out in twenty eighteen, and I excuse me, this is a cereal that I definitely would have liked. And I remember, come on, man, I remember when it came out and I wanted to try it, but I just never got around to it, and then it vanished from shelves. And then one of our listeners, I think it was Daisy, she sent me a picture of another form of this cereal and I saw it in the frame. I'm like, oh, I know exactly you're talking about. Say it, don't say it, don't say because I'm gonna give you a hint. You ready, Here's hint number one? Okay, so you know what that is.
Speaker 2: I know the song, I just don't know what it's called or who it's by.
Speaker 1: But what he just say? Whoa, Okay, stop it? Oh yeah, that's Tar's Enboy by Baltimore. Anyway, So he said, oh, there's your first hint. Now here's your second hint.
Speaker 2: Into the country, Gonna eat a lot of peaches. Yes, you know that song?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I wait it for me forty two thousand times and peaches.
Speaker 1: So what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I already knew what it was. What peaches? Cheerios?
Speaker 1: Peach cheerios?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, yeah, cheerios. I'm so excited for me too. I actually am excited for this one. I'm cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 1: However, I'm gonna go back to an earlier episode when I mentioned these and I thought you went.
Speaker 2: Ew I probably did. Yeah, But now I've had so many Cereals that I can say like, oh, this is an interesting flavor.
Speaker 1: I mean, you really can't get this anymore. This is now found on like the bargain shelf and the clearance racks because it's done. Limited edition is over.
Speaker 2: Do you know my sister really wants more than anything that toasted coconut cheerios all the time. That's like her number one cereal has she had it? Yeah, because when she came in to visit one, Oh, you sold the box and to get home. Yeah, I gave it to one of my friends and not her, and she hates me for that.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Jack, I hate you for many other reasons. All right, Okay, cool General Mills peach Cheerios. I mean, if we like it and you want to go get it, you gotta go find it on Amazon or like in some dollar store that still has it on the shelf. All right, Oh, smells like it smells like peaches. It's really fresh peaches.
Speaker 2: Can I smell?
Speaker 1: You can smell when I give you the cup?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, right.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, hold on, it sounds so nice.
Speaker 2: It doesn't when you make a like bulk crashing noise.
Speaker 1: I mean, everyone and their mother has sent a serial killer spoons. So we have like eighty of them now, so they all fall out of the balls when I move them around.
Speaker 2: I should probably close my laptop because the email sign is going to be just like ringing the whole time during the episode.
Speaker 1: You know how I can tell that this is a no longer made cereal because you see the box top on the top. It's still a clippable one. It's not a digital one. So yeah, old boxes.
Speaker 2: That's so lame that they made them digital.
Speaker 1: It really is, because it took the fun out of it, it did, you know. And what grandmas aren't going to like, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Got a scan a receipt.
Speaker 1: They don't know how to do that, so that's it. Like how many box tops that they're losing now these schools.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, that's probably what happened. They were paying too much money out.
Speaker 1: Agree all right, here come your peach cheerios, buddy boy?
Speaker 2: What see?
Speaker 1: And I actually hope that I don't like them, and I'm being very selfish, but I hope that I don't like them because you can't get them anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know what peach you had recently. This is not smell like a beach.
Speaker 1: Yes it does. It smells like fresh cling peaches. What's a cling peach?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Seriously, what's a cling peach?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really? Eh? Dude, they had them since like forever ago?
Speaker 2: Is it just a peach?
Speaker 1: They're cling peaches?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You keep saying cling peach? What the hell is a cling peach?
Speaker 1: Pick up a can of peaches on the shelf, move into the cut. You know they were. They were put there by a man in a factory downtown.
Speaker 2: You make fun of me all the time for saying, like, in all honesty or literally, your thing is going, don't you know? I don't know. That's why I'm asking cool. I'm glad that you started eating.
Speaker 1: Are great? Yeah? I love it. Yeah. Got the cheerios flavor. It does really taste like fresh peaches, maybe canned, but whatever, they're good.
Speaker 2: The only thing I would say is the peach flavor. It doesn't last very long.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't washes off, but every every flavored cheerio was like that.
Speaker 2: I actually do enjoy these three bowls in this.
Speaker 1: I'm going four balls and a spoon again. I really like it.
Speaker 2: I think these they should bring these back as a permanent flavor. And we tell you so much peach stuff, just like on the box. I would break my rule. I'd put some peaches in there. No, they don't belong in milk. You don't like peaches and cream?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: It's better when it's with ice cream, know what I mean? Peaches and cream? No, it was great. That song played on TRL and I was a kid, And it's always funny when you go back and listen to the song and you're like, this is a very dirty song. Very dirty. The video is also very explicit. Oh, we're not talking during this part because Scott is looking for something in the system. Turn it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something cool about this song.
Speaker 2: What did you meet them?
Speaker 1: It's by one twelve? Yes, I knew that. The first radio station that I worked at was on Route one to twelve. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: That was great? You just tell that story of parties.
Speaker 1: Let's see what all kind of peaches? Oh there's another song called peaches? What's this in the valley below? It's just altern at a rock I've never heard of the song before in my life?
Speaker 2: When did it come out?
Speaker 1: No? That song scares me? All right, So that's it. And then there's one right underneath it that says pearl necklace. I guess it's an alphabetical order. We're not going to play that. Well, oh god, so thank you for listening to Serial Killers. That's pretty good. What you want to do another box? O?
Speaker 2: No? No, we should save it for another episode. I like three bowls, three three things per episode. You know, when we do four, I feel like it's just a little a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so what did you think of this? I mean, it was just kind of eh. If it was like on a ten bowl scale, i'd give this episode five.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like your attitude really brought it down in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was all on you, buddy. Well you're the one. I came in here rare and to go and you're like Ray. I was like Ray, Yeah, Like I just asked you how your weekend was. And then you're like, you know, our listeners aren't stupid. We don't actually record this on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Is that what I sound like? That's exactly that what all millennials sound like.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all sound very much like just like that. That's cool.
Speaker 1: I don't want to edit anymore. Like we're over twenty minutes and it just takes me so long to do these, so let's just go. Please take you So you think it's dinging back there if.
Speaker 2: You go back. Not even five minutes ago, I said I need to close my laptop because it's making dingy noises. But that was probably when you just started eating your cereal and didn't care about what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Look at the peach milk at yellow.
Speaker 2: The peach milk is delicious. Peach milk should be a thing I would buy peach milk.
Speaker 1: Let's make it and bottle it. How are you gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Get a hint of peach and put it in milk.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh, by the way, next time you're at the supermarket, go down the canned fruit aisle and say hi to my friend del Monte sitting right there cling peaches.
Speaker 2: You'll see do you never explained clean peaches. You just were like, you don't know it, then berated me right afterwards, and then I kept saying, what's a cling peach?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: And then you just kept going you don't and yes, you are right. I don't know, so explain.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. It's a variety of peach that is canned.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So when you get those little cups and cans of little orange looking peaches, those are cling peaches. That's the peach.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What a plum Cereal ever work? I actually enjoy plums.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a dried plumb is?
Speaker 2: An apricot?
Speaker 1: I gotta go prune? Yeah, ask your grandma.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, so thanks for listening to you are so disrespectful and so rude.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. It's been long enough now can it's been a year yet you Dick, Thank you for listening. Please follow us on social Scott at Cereal, Sam, follow out Andrew Pugg give him some followers. No, Diamond, the only thing you the only time you chime in is when you want something that's good for you. That's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Diamond, can you come here for a second?
Speaker 1: No, we gotta go. Thanks for listening. We'll see you on Friday. Guys, have a wonderful week.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a quick question? Diamond? Sure, what did you think about Scotty's disrespectful grandma remark? Oh? Well, you know what I feel the same. I can't even say that. Actually, let's go right, all right, have a great week.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 2: One two three, Crunch, Crunch, funny banter here.
Speaker 1: People like the funny bank.
Speaker 2: Of the episode over yet I don't even know the mics are off. First of all, dude, that was your thing. That was your thing, and now you make fun of it. I make fun of you when you're rude and disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I have a great day.