Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp?
Speaker 3: Darren? What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 4: Karen wants to play a phone tap on her guy, Kevin. Now, the couple have been on the FENCEI vial having a pool put in their yard over the past few years. Karen for it, Kevin against the idea.
Speaker 3: So what do I do? I call up Kevin as a guy digging a hole in his backyard. Oh, that's not good. Let's see what happened. Oh, hi is this Kevin?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the pool guy. I was.
Speaker 4: I was hired the other day to come over and start digging for an ing ground pool for a backyard. And I'm guessing at your backyard.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's no.
Speaker 1: You've always got the wrong information.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was inquiring about it, but no, there's no, there's no digging.
Speaker 4: No, she said, she said brand new how she wanted to start off get an inground pool going.
Speaker 3: It's nice. I got the back home in the backyard ready to go.
Speaker 1: My guys, Okay, don't take take it out of the backyard. Don't don't do any digging.
Speaker 3: All right, you want me to stop?
Speaker 4: Yes, well, sir, I don't know if you know that we've been We've been working now for almost an hour and a half, so we've got no.
Speaker 1: Put everything back. Tell you are men to stop?
Speaker 3: All right? All right, stop it, stop it. We're getting out of here. We're getting out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, just just can you put anything back the way it wants to go in the hole? Sir?
Speaker 3: Once we stop, we stopped like you found it.
Speaker 1: Don't sit there and read a big Oh my yard.
Speaker 3: It looks like the lady of the house is home right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, don't okay, go to the phone.
Speaker 4: All right, hold on, excuse me. Hey, hey, ma'am, ma'am, the phone's for you. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Is my husband?
Speaker 1: What you doing? Oh? He's just quiet? Talk last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and I decided that it was it was something that we should do. It'll increase you decide, decide.
Speaker 1: When do you decide this? This is not something that you decide, and we talked about it.
Speaker 2: It will increase the property value. It'll be beautiful. Why we didn't see how since.
Speaker 1: You were I wonder why, I'm pens do you want to why? Because you do like this? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Oh? Excuse me, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: That's what happened, mam, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Do you know that you have a septic tank in your backyard?
Speaker 2: We have a septic tank in the backyard. Okay, I thought it was in the front yard. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: He would no idea. You didn't check with me? What he sings? Oh, come on the phone.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but I had no idea. Hello, I'm sorry, sir. Hello, we have a problem.
Speaker 3: We have a problem.
Speaker 4: We're getting the back o out of the backyard and Jose hit the septic tank and I didn't even know there was a septic take there.
Speaker 3: It smells really bad back here in the yard.
Speaker 1: Check before you start digging.
Speaker 4: We were done, diggy. We were just trying to get it out of the hole. Again. We're sorry, you know, no.
Speaker 1: You're sorry. Good Law marches up this.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 4: You know there's anything we could do to help you fix it. We know if you guys for the right price, that could come.
Speaker 1: All, isn't it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get out of here, okay, sir, Thank you for your time. Sorry you didn't want to pull We're gonna we're gonna get out of your your husband said, we can.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thanks, no, no, no, I'm leaving work right now. I'm driving home. I'm calling the cops, all right. You don't let them leave. The cops are on the way out on the way because I'm gonna fix this again like every like I had to come in because you know what you're doing. I handle everything. I don't get mistakes.
Speaker 4: Kevin, Kevin, way, no, Kevin. My name's Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your wife.
Speaker 1: My wife phone tapping, guys, it's a joke. All that's funny. You guys take funny. It should happen to you, jern phone.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by the Elvis Teran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show three