Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. It is me Joey p Joe Pizipia, and today we're gonna take a look at some rookies entering the NFL Draft, trying to put some cops on them. For these two boys get off on a jet plane and are headed to Indianapolis for the combine. And I don't know if we'll see Derek Brown running his underwear. One can only hope at some point that happens. But Andrew Erickson debro great to see you guys as always, and this is a fun show where we look at some of the tape that obviously has been floating around on these guys and looking at some of the film before we get to the combining, see if they maybe remind us of some current or past NFL stars. Not every cop is gonna be a good one. Not every draft pick hits. Just ask the uh well, the Carolina Panthers, the Tennessee Titans. But hey, easy, their killer don't get off to such a tough start here today it's a new regime, because a new regime here. But today we're going to give you some names, try to give you an idea if you don't watch any college football before you get into rookie drafts or even you redraft, how to approach some of these guys and what their careers might potentially look like. We're gonna start with the quarterbacks. We're gonna start with a guy who is rumored to be maybe the first or even second overall pick. It's cam Ward. And you know, I understand this year the quarterback class is getting a lot of heat. Doesn't look like the same kind of quarterback classes that we've been used to the last couple of years. Some guys that might have been maybe third or fourth or even fifth in some previous classes might have been first this year. But regardless, cam Ward seems like, at least the consensus, he's got a lot of the right tools. Obviously a pretty good career there in Florida. So Debro, give me a cump on cam Ward if you have one.
Speaker 2: So cam Ward is a very polarizing player, at least for me, because there's a wide range of how he plays from down to down, game to game. Some moments you're like, this guy's the top five NFL quarterback. He's laced and throws at the second level. He's making wow plays and he looks like Superman, and then some arts of games he doesn't. He's all over the place. He's erratic, he can hold the ball for too long. And that leads me to my comp Joey, because if they get embodies both parts the bipolarism of cam Ward's play at times.
Speaker 3: And that's Jordan Love.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Okay, I know there are a lot of people say that, you know what Ward's got to do Andrew is get rid of the football, little quicker, And to me, that's alway something you can work on. There's lots of things you can fix with a quarterback who has raw tools and ability. Jordan Love interesting comparison, a guy who also took you know, a little bit of time waiting in the pressure cooker before he came out ready to play. So Andrew, when you look at cam Ward, who do you see?
Speaker 4: It's funny because as Deebro was describing his comp for cam Ward, because I don't know what his comps are, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't shared any of these.
Speaker 5: We're flying blind. So I was ready for him to steal.
Speaker 1: So this is a you show me yours, I'll show you mine. Kind of scenario today on.
Speaker 5: The show, I was staying in the RBB.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, if we're shadowing in to the combine, sir, Wow, Now I regret not.
Speaker 4: Going so and I think I must seeing a quote Debro from the Dynasty show where I think that he talked about how I think this was you that said this. It was either you or the guest or maybe saf so Ward never saw a tight window he thought he couldn't make, he couldn't throw into. Yeah, So that was Debro And that's Jameis Winston for me. I mean, like the full experience where he's got the Gunslinger, He's going to throw the ball into any tight window that he thinks that he can hit. Sometimes it's going to be an amazing touchdown throw. Other times it's gonna be pick six going the other way. So I think that there's a reason why he is super polarizing because people recognize the upside we see with Jameis Winston. You know, when Jamis Winston's playing well, we're all looking back and thinking why isn't this guy starting quarterback? And then you have the implosion games where he's turning the ball over like a mad man, and you're like, oh, yeah, that's why he doesn't have a job and why can't play more than ten games in an NFL season. So I think that's where the cam Ward conversation comes, with some of these teams at the top saying, hey, we love the upside, but if this guy implodes, then.
Speaker 5: We're all getting fired.
Speaker 4: So like, so that's a scenario that teams have to recognize, specially when it comes to a team like the Giants, where well, we're gonna get fired anyway, So do we take on that risk versus a player like a Sanders, who I think is a little bit safer as a prospect, But Ward I think has the higher ceiling of the two.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Giants and Shador Sanders, I mean, Brian Dabele is, you know, pretty much like his shadow. I feel like, wherever you see Shad or Sanders, I see Brian Dabele kind of looking at and hey, man, how's it going. You guys are so good out there? Boy boy, sure do love your tape. Maybe it's a smokescreen, maybe it's not. We'll find out in a few months here. But while we're looking at Shdor Sanders, another guy too, you know Colorado, obviously playing for his dad. We've seen a lot of him on some big stages and a lot of big moments here. But again a prospect that I think is not quite to the level where you're looking at some of the guys that came into the league just last year, Like you're talking about the Kayleb Williams of Jays Daniels and Drake may I don't see either of these two quarterbacks. And I agree with the consensus, which I don't always, but I agree in this sense it I don't think these guys really measure up quite well enough. But if you were to put that measuring stick to Shoud or Sanders, who does he remind you of Andrew?
Speaker 4: For me, it's Baker Mayfield. Just going back to Baker Mayfield coming out of Oklahoma. What was his calling card?
Speaker 5: Accuracy.
Speaker 4: He's just a hyper accurate quarterback. And that's what I think is one of Sanders' best skills is he knows how to get the ball to his wide receivers. His seventy two percent career completion rate at Colorado so two years in the FBS, It's first all time since nineteen fifty six among college quarterbacks, the guy can get the ball to his playmakers, and that's what Mayfield did. And I think that they operate similar in the pocket, not players that are going to oh no, he's taking off and running like what do we do? But hey, this guy can mover in the pocket and he can boogey, but he needs to. So Baker Mayfield's my comp.
Speaker 1: A, right, Baker Mayfield? Interesting one should or Sanders for d bro any reminiscent players for the past that you might be able to calmp him to for our audience.
Speaker 2: Man, there's so many guys when I watch Shabdur's game that like you see the high end moments for And I agree with ericson like you want to say, Okay, the quarterbacks, what are their superpowers? For Sanders, it's his IQ, it's his ball placement, it's his freaking accuracy, and he has the arm strength. I'm gonna throw this out of her too. He has the arm strength to make every throw, So I'm not worried about that. I honestly think Sanders takes something off the ball at times to make these tight window throws, or he's prioritizing accuracy over velocity at times, just with enough to get it there, and that kind of leads me to my comp because I love the acumen of this guy basically like from sending protections what he does as far as the upstairs part of the game, and it's brock Party man. I think that he could be the best version of rock Party where he's not a rusher, but he's mobile enough, he's very composed in the pocket, and his accuracy is off the freaking charts and how he.
Speaker 3: Sees the field.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting comps there for Shador Sanders. Jalen Milroll I watched a ton of at Alabama, and I gotta say, I don't think he is, in my opinion, at least at this stage to development a guy that you're going to start anytime soon. Now. I understand if a team wants to draft him as a project, I can get that. But Debro with the tape that you've watched so far, your thoughts on Jalen Milroe and maybe a comp for him.
Speaker 2: He's not a first round grated quarterback from no, definitely not a second round graded quarterback for me. I think where he should go where he probably goes in the NFL draft is the third round. I think you're probably going to see a Malik Willis type of fall for Jalen Milroe, and that is not my comp for him. But I think Milroe, yes, we could talk about what he can do with his legs and as a rusher, but he tries to solve too many equations with his legs and he's not special enough as a rusher to answer.
Speaker 3: All those problems with his legs.
Speaker 2: As a passer, like, there's too many times where I feel like I watch his film and he's a tick behind to the play, or he needs to come off his first read, or he misses a throw, or the accuracy is just not there. My comp for him is to Varis Jackson.
Speaker 1: Ah to Varis Jackson, not somebody known for making big contributions in the world of fantasy, but not a bad comp either. Andrew Erick's and Jalen Milroe have any comps for him.
Speaker 4: For me, I'm a little bit more optimistically some the rushing side for him, and that's kind of how I went with this comp. Again, he definitely does ways to go as a passed but he's he hasn't played that much necessarily. A lot of these other quarterbacks in this draft has have played a lot more games than he has, so I want to keep that in mind before we, you know, write what his NFL career is going to be like. But for me, it's like kind of like a hybrid between Justin Fields and Jalen Hurts. In terms of the rushing, I think he rushes with more power like a Jalen Hurts. But you know sometimes when you know, when Fields doesn't look comfortable in the pocket, Like that's what remind me of when watching Milrow.
Speaker 5: It's just like this guy, like he just looks very awkward.
Speaker 4: It's like, hey, I'm kind of introduced myself to all these people with the scouting combinem Like oh wait, wait, what's my name again? Like what am I gonna ask this person? Like all these things going through your mind. And that's how I feel Milroe is when he's operating in the pocket. But then when he does run, I think that he is special as a runner. I mean, he averaged over seventy five rushing yards per game at the college level. That is up there with Jalen Hurts when he played at Oklahoma and Alabama. So I think that again, we'll see if he can carve got a starting role or get into a starting line up at any point. But I'm just saying NFL preseason probably pretty fun for Jalen.
Speaker 1: Nol Row and the preseason betting shows like It's smell Them Andrew Erickson and I, well, it feels like August already. I wish it was it was cold here this morning. Let's talk about Jackson Dart of Old Miss. Now, this is one that I actually like some more than other people. And it's interesting because watching College File this show, we haven't chatted really about him prospect. So you guys, are you know, stuck in your NFL universe there, whereas Joey p has to spread the knowledge around a little bit. He's got to watch everything. He's gotta watch baseball, college football, NFL will things are going on Fantasy pretty much, butter Knife pretty much. And I'm just as dull sometimes. But on top of which, you know, watching Jackson Dart, you know, you are playing the SEC and you feel like, you know, there's things that I like that he that he does well. I like that he runs a little bit, he's not afraid of contact when he runs. He reminds me a little of I mean, this might be an older comp for you guys, I don't know, but a little Jeff Garcia in him. And Jeff Garcia was kind of a tough quarterback who you know, was not a highly rated quarterback necessarily coming out of college, but kind of grinded his way to become an NFL starter and had a pretty good career with the forty nine ers there, led them through some playoffs and then you know, had a second leg to his career too. That would be my comp on him as far as style, because people forget Garcia liked to run a little bit. Garcia was not afraid of contact, and Garcia was a guy that could really switch his feet up, set in the pocket, make some good throws. That would be my comp For those people who are you know, old like me who remember him, Debro, give me a comp for Jackson Dart since you're the apparently high on him like I am again as not a first round ground quarterback to me, but an interesting project quarterback that if he landed in the right spot, with the right coach, right offensive line, I think it could be a decent future.
Speaker 2: So I do think that he's a first round prospect. Oh okay, I have a first round grade on him. Wow, he was a really hard player to comp for me because I saw shades and I'm not gonna and I did not like this as a comp because I don't. I want people to keep expectations realistic here for Jackson Dark, he is not this player.
Speaker 3: But as a passer, there were so.
Speaker 2: Many similarities when I turned on his film to Jade Daniels last year. He's extremely accurate in the short, intermediate, lacing second level throws, layering them cool, calm collect in the pocket where he shines guys is down the field. His deep ball is absolutely freaking fantastic. And what he adds as a runner like he's gonna be an opportunistic scrambler in the NFL. I don't think he's a guy where you're dialing up like five to six QB runs a freaking week on. But can he run to a bow Knicks level? Yes, absolutely, I think so so my comp. I want people to really understand it. This comp is maybe not going to perk a lot of ears up and get people super super excited, but he's been in the range of a top twelve quarterback for Fantasy. He did run a four or five when he came out so he is more athletic than you think. My cop is Geno Smith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a pretty good one too, skill set wise. I don't hate that. I don't hate that at all. And like Gino Smith, it just goes to show you if you end up in the wrong scenario, things can go poorly for you. You end up in the right coaching, in the right scenario, things can be better. Andrew Ericksson, what are your thoughts on Jackson Dart?
Speaker 4: The first thing I thought when I'm just looking at his throwing motion, not so much his athleticism, because I do, like you guys pointed out like he can move a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think that is rushing is probably a little bit underrated.
Speaker 4: And I first thought rock Perty was kind of the comp that I looked at because he can move a little bit, but just him in an offense where there are guys running wide open, very very frequently, just because of the way that it was schemed up at Old Miss Jimmy Garoppolo was the guy that kind of came to mind for me as a thrower when there are guys open, he's able to hit them, hit them downfield. Groppol was a little bit more mobile before he got injured by running all. I mean, one of his bigger injuries in his career was him scrambling and he got hit out of bounds and he suffered a season ending injuries. So that's the way I saw it and when I'm looking to project him, because when you look at what he did this past year, I mean he was breaking every yards per attempt, every yards metric. He was basically breaking off the charts like one of the most aggressive deep ball for hours, like deebro said, and I am interested to see how it will translate to the NFL level. I still think that the arm talent is very apparent when you watch him play, But to me, it's like, hey, if he ends up going to a forty nine ers Kyle Shanahan's Sean McVay type of offensive system, I think that he could really thrive in a way we've kind of seen with brock perty.
Speaker 1: I think he's a little like he's far more athletically I would say gifted and aggressive than brock Purty. You know, I think brock Purty's a little measure. You watched Jackson Dark play like that. I forget who it was. It was one of the goal line situations there where he's running the ball in there, he's running it on the edge and he takes a shot and he gets up and he's just like talking crap to the guy. He takes his helmet off and he's bleeding. It's just like that's not a rock party moment, you know, but yeah, you love that in your quarterback. You don't see it very often. So like a hyper aggressive version of rock party, Yeah, I could see. But in terms of like his attitude, man, he is. He's a little ferocious here, Debro. You have one more thing to say about Jackson dark too?
Speaker 3: Well, I know we both love him.
Speaker 2: I just want to put this out there for everybody that has not tuned into the draft show. He is mi QB two of this class over cam Ward, just to put frame wow.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know I thought I was high on him and then I talked to you, so this is good. What'd you think of that? Garcia? I mean, Andrew, do you know what Jeff Garcia is?
Speaker 3: I know you're he was.
Speaker 5: He was on backyard football was.
Speaker 1: Backyard there you go. Okay, but Deebro, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like Garcia was like I see, I see the mobility because he was underrated as aggressive. Yes, he was an aggressive quarterback and I extremely accurate too, extremely accurate aggressive quarterback.
Speaker 1: Mobile wasn't afraid of contact. It was an errow where there was a lot more contact than there is now, especially on the quarterback. So some good stuff there. Let's get to the running backs before we do about some free stuff. We're giving away a signed Mike Evans helmet and if you want a chance to win this, sign Mike Evans Buccaneers helmet for a free courtesy of our friends at Pristine Auction dot com. All you need to do is hea over to Fantasypros dot com slash contest, complete the form and either download the Fantasy Pros my Playbook app, leave a review of the podcast, or follow us on x on Instagram or TikTok at Fantasy Pros. The more actions you complete, the more entries you'll receive, and we'll be announcing the winner right here on the podcast. So if you're watching on YouTube, be sure to subscribe and turn on those notifications so that you can be alerted when new episodes are up and you can claim your prize. Let's start with the RBS Ashton Genty. Ooh he good at football. I enjoy the Ashton gent Man. He just stands back there in the backfield like he's not even awake. I love it. He's just standing there, just no ready stance, nothing, He's just ready to go ericson. When you have great players like this, sometimes I think the biggest compliment is when you can't comp them. I've kind of struggled a little bit with Genty, to be honest with you, Bogman, I know, through a comp on him when we were talking a few weeks ago. I'm curious what yours is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting because whenever we have a really good player at a position, it's like, you know what, and hopefully I'm not stealing Debro's comp people will just say, oh the Daily and Thomlinson.
Speaker 5: They got to is he's like the best running back and that is my con that.
Speaker 1: Is my body. That's pretty high praise.
Speaker 2: And I think, and we'll talk about it, but I think he deserves every bit of that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: That's that's so.
Speaker 4: But I did try to dig a little bit deeper than the Dani and Tomlinson, so I went with the Agelo Williams that that's who I saw when I watched gent play. Just a player that again summers to Tomlinson. I mean Williams when he got opportunities to be at Belcow, whether it was Carolina or Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: The guy could do it all. Catch passes, break tackles.
Speaker 4: And that's what Genti, again, accord to Football Insights genty collegiate career high Smith's tackle rate force per touch at thirty nine percent, and he's breaking tackles in every which way.
Speaker 5: He's got speed, he's got power.
Speaker 4: The reason why he's used a top five player overall in his draft class. And we'll be a guy we're talking about and drafting very highly in season long fantasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tomlinson's a high praise. I don't think it's out of the world. I don't think it's out of the question at all. Dee Bro, that's actually your comp for him, so let's talk about it. I mean, doesn't you know I always hate that too. I tried to not go to Hall of Famers when you're comping guys necessarily unless you see somebody really jumps off the chart. But this guy is so special. You know, when we were doing the Bejon Robbinson stuff, I remember on an early show a couple of years ago, I comped him to Edger and James. That's how I felt like he played, and it was funny. NFL Network like, I don't know. A couple weeks later, all of a sudden was picking up a MEDEA graphic about him and Edgar and James. I thought that was really interesting. Somebody must be watching the show over there. Debro talk about the comparison between Ladinian and Ashon genty.
Speaker 2: I think people, and I've heard this noise out there, people trying to bump him down a little bit and saying he's not a generational talent. I'm gonna push back hard against that. He absolutely, unequivocally is for a player that over the last two seasons, this guy has finished no worse than third in the freaking nation and yards up to contact per attempt and elusive rating. And the reason that I go to the Ladanian tom on some part of this is I think that his abilities in the passing game can get unlocked to a further level in the NFL, because if you look at even twenty twenty three versus twenty twenty four, he was used creatively in twenty twenty three, Like, this guy had an eighteen point three percent slot or out wide rate in twenty twenty three. That dropped off to less than three percent in twenty twenty four. But as a receiver, he's freaking awesome, man, Like he's got smooth hips, he can get they can put him out wide, he could run slants and he can get open like he's got good body control. Like that's where I think the upside is with jenty for a player again twenty twenty three, top two in receiving grade and yards per route run. He's every bit that of the awesome player that people have talked about. He's gonna be legendary, dude, He's awesome.
Speaker 1: Bogman called him Lil Marshawn, and I think that's that's probably a good one there because we're talking about like the great running backs of all time, and you talk about some of these guys, you know, Marshawn Lynch is certainly a name that I think a lot of people love football, love Marshaw Lynch. But he's talking about like the power and also the speed, but also again you're talking about the contact and the yards after contact. That was what Marshaan Lynch was known for. So I think the little Marshawn Wan's going to La Danian's high praise. What's see how he throws? How's he in terms of throwing passes. That's what we got to find out LT through some touchdowns.
Speaker 3: It's good call, good back in the day.
Speaker 1: That's the thing LT special athlete right there. Let's go to Trevon Henderson debro another running back that a lot of scouts are very high on. I don't want sure what your take is on him, but do you have a comp of who we remind you of?
Speaker 2: I do, And I've gone back and forth and on Trevion Henderson because I think he is a very tough player to comp because small.
Speaker 3: Package, lightning in a bottle.
Speaker 2: But I think he runs with an underrated power and nastiness to him. Man like he will run over people. He will drop his shoulder and run over dudes and has no problem about it. But then he consider and hit home runs and he has the speed to just break off these long runs consistently. The guy that and once I heard this comp, I could not unsee it. So I'm going to own it that I'm stealing this Clinton portis that's my comp.
Speaker 1: That's a very high praise as well. Clinton's really freaking just shy of ten thousand career rushing yards. I mean, if we have a career like that for Travon Henderson, that's going to be a good scenario. And it's really interesting too because you are looking at, you know, last year kind of the renaissance of the running back position, Andrew and you know, teams with all these young quarterbacks playing, they realize, oh wait, we need to support with a run game if we're going to be effective. He saw what Henry did last year. You saw obviously what Sayquant did last year. Even Josh Jacobs. I mean, some of these veteran running backs making big impacts and some of these rookies starting to pop too, and it seems like this class is going to be much better than last year's running backlass. So Travon Henderson, for you, who's the reminder me.
Speaker 5: Of I'm going with?
Speaker 4: So when I think about running backs with great, long speed, explosive strong chops in the receiving game, my mind only goes to one specific running back, debros RB one and twenty twenty three mister Tony Pollard. That's why when I watched Trevia Anderson play and I don't know, it's just his explosiveness, the way that he's smooth, fluid as a receiver. I don't know if he's going to be a bellcow workhorse at the next level, but whatever offense he's going to be, I know that he's been mocked to. I think Daldermiah head of mock where he's going to the Vikings and you can just see him in that offense, in that Aaron Jones role where it's like, oh, turn back the page and Aaron Jones like five years ago. It's like, oh, man, this office is cooking with Henderson. So even if he's not getting a ton twenty plus carries or touches in a game, he's going to be really efficient on the receiving on the rushing side.
Speaker 5: So very excited about him.
Speaker 1: It's a little Robert Smith in him too. That's not our older player, but the little Vikings Robert Smith. But I like the Pollard. The Pollard one's kind of interesting too, like a little like a stronger, a little bit bigger, stronger version. I think maybe a Pollard Poward. I think a little slighter physically, but I like where your head's at there, Andrew ericson. These are some really good comps as we're talking football here today. But don't forget. The NBA season is hot right now. And if you are with all the new ways you're in to get in on the NBA action, you got to do it over on DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NBA. For monster slams, to dish in the raw, to cleaning the glass, to get behind all of your favorite players and props. The best way to do it is at DraftKings, the home of NBA player props. So take it to the rack with DraftKings Sportsbook Every point counts. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook gap and use that promo code Fantasy Pros. That's code Fantasy Pros for new customers. Get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three sixt nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. FO Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG, dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 1: Let's crown some more comps here O. Marion Hampton love saying this name makes me very excited. Andrew Rickson, do you have a camp for this RB?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 4: It's Zach Sharbonay, so go ahead.
Speaker 1: Eric wait, is it an overlap or you just got exact?
Speaker 5: He's like, man, I wish I'd come up with this as good a camp as Ericson shout out to me.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: So it's just a player when I remember watching Sharbone, just a player that he could just do it all, Like, just ask him to do whatever he needs to do. Pick up the yardage, get a big run, catch a pass out of the backfield. He's just a true workhorse in today's gable football. He was that at the college level, and that's exactly what I expect him to be at the NFL level. So what does that mean his ceiling is? I think that remains to be seen based on what role he ends up taking on what team he goes to. Because with sharbon Ay, his career, for those that were really high on him, his career hasn't really panned out the way we had hoped. But how much of that is based on Well, he's just been on the Seahawks and he's been splitting time with Kenth Walker and even this past year though Charbonay really flashed, but do you got chances to start? So WM here in Hampton is definitely someone that again we're going to talking about him in fantasy because he's going to have potential to be a lead running back that's going to see north of twenty touches per game. So for me, it's Zach Sharbonay and hopefully a better landing spot than Sharps has had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully a better NFL career too than some other UNC running backs too, because you know, Antonio Williams, Javonte Williams, Michael Carter, like, it hasn't exactly you know, lit things up here. So I'm just saying, you know, I mean sometimes the system matters and where they play matters, and what you take out of some of the film debro. You were here at the same spot in Scharbonay. I actually liked the comp I think it's a very good win ericson Maide and you agreed to So we're three for three on this one. So what did you see in him that remind you of sharbon Ay too?
Speaker 3: Just at his size?
Speaker 2: I think there's some differences to Sharbonny, Like I think Sharbonay is shorter, air a quickness, and his feet were better than Hampton. But as far as he's a north south runner, linear guy, upright runner, like his acceleration is good, but I worry about his top end gear.
Speaker 3: But can he be a three down running back.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so I've seen some much more like high end comps for Hampton. I'm not there, and I think I'm a little bit lower than consensus. But I think sharbona one is absolutely spot on because Hampton is a guy that you can, I don't want to say make the centerpiece of your offense, but he can handle a lot of volume dudes. So like, can you put him in there? And he's an automatic three down running back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny because when we've seen Sharboney take over for ken Walker, he's booked good. So you know, one can only hope that if that style translates that he gets the full opportunity a three down back for you. Yes, okay, I just want to Yeah, we'll check the same for you, Erickson.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually have an interesting stat when it comes to a guy like Hampton in just terms of the way that he was also used as a receiver. So we're looking at running backs drafted Day two or earlier that average at least thirty receiving arts per game their final college seasons.
Speaker 5: Here's the list.
Speaker 4: Sakon Barkley, David Johnson, Joe Mixon, Antonio Gibson, Najie Harris, etn Sean White, Zach Sharboney, Jamior Gibbs, and most likely Omrion Hampton will join that list.
Speaker 1: So I'm all right, let's do one more be here. Let's go to Iowa for Caleb Johnson, who played behind a offensive line that opened up some pretty big holes for him. Like that was my big takeaway when I watch tape on him, which is like, man, this guy's just running through barn. Doors are open for this guy in Iowa. De Bro. Let's start with you on this one here, Caleb Johnson. For you, who does you remind you of?
Speaker 3: Dude? I love Caleb Johnson. He's my RB two of this class. He's such a fluid.
Speaker 1: It's funny how you and I tend to gravitate towards the same dude.
Speaker 2: I love him, Like as soon as I turned on his film, there's so many and and his cop is hard because when you watch Caleb Johnson, he's got really good vision. He looks like he's gliding. He's more of an upright runner. Like there's parts of his game where you see a little bit of DeMarco Murray, you see Lev Bell, there's other guys that I see the guy that I came down with. And I think a lot of people don't think Calebjohnson is as fast as I think Caleb Johnson is because you see him hit home runs. I think a lot of people think that he's I've seen people tweet him like he's in the four fives, four sixes, and I don't know what the heck they're watching. I think that he probably most likely runs in the low four fours, but I think there's a chance with the fast Track in Indy, maybe we see Caleb get into the like the high four threes, like four three, nine, And that leads me to Edrin James.
Speaker 3: Is my colm for Caleb Johnson.
Speaker 1: I think that's lofty. I the one that you had early on that you said to Mrs Yeah, DeMarco Murray, that that one, I see. I think that's really I mean, I think I've never said it. I think people forget about, like some of the peak to Marco Murray moments are pretty pretty hard good at one point there. Andrew ericson, I'm curious, what's your comp here for Caleb Johnson.
Speaker 4: If you thought Edrin James was losty, then jeez, let's let's go.
Speaker 1: I put Edrin James on Bijon Robinson because John Robinson is, you know, top shelf. We're talking about like a potential number one overall pick and fantasy you.
Speaker 2: Know, is going around one of the NFL draft. Joey, I'm telling you it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm not shocked about that.
Speaker 4: All right, go ahead, We've met people anticipating long enough here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: For me, it's it's it's Derrick Henry. That's who I see when I watch Caleb Johnson play. When you look at his running style, it is so similar. I was reading some articles about Kaylen Johnson and people ask him who do you model your game after in terms of the running style, and he said Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: So stylistically, I get that. He's a lot of stiff arms, He's a lot of pushing guys around. You know, he's not quite as monstrous as there's.
Speaker 5: No one on planet Earth. Okay, that reason an alien.
Speaker 1: So stylistically, stylistically, I get what you're saying. So so how does that style play for somebody who isn't massive like a Derrick Henry.
Speaker 4: Well, he may not be as big as Derek Henry, but I still think he has physically alien like traits. When I was reading something from the Iowas coaching staff, the Athletic coaching staff talking about this guy is built like a Greek goddess, like he can do whatever it can and when it comes to the physicality of the game. And I also have him as my rby two in this class too, So I'm I'm obsessed with Caleb Johnson. And again I struggled too with the comp and and then I went back to I can't calvin Derrick Henry because there's no more on Earth like Derrick Henry. But when I looked at just specifically to your point Joe about the running style, it looks so similar to me again, more like a smaller version of a Derrick Henry, because yeah, no one on planet Earth is Dereck Henry.
Speaker 3: So Derrick Henry's mini me, Yes, mini me.
Speaker 1: You will go back to the nineties, although you know we'll go back to you know, early two thousands, and you know, there's the guys like the you know, Jamal Lewis's, there's the guys like uh, you know, like to like strong runners, like guys Corey Dillon was the really I think tough runner. You know, I think that style certainly fits Cale, but I see it. I mean, I know what number he wears to you and all that stuff. But like you know, you watch Caleb and you and you get the idea that, yeah, you could see stylistically why he picks those things up from him. But I gotta say, man, when you're you're watching the highlights again, the barnyard doors we're talking sometimes open for this get where you just watch him go there and and I like that when he gets into that second level, he's not afraid of the contact and he's pushing guys over and he is physical, because that is going to endear you to coaching staffs very early in the NFL, of like what can you do pass the line of scrimage? What can you do if there is no hole open up there? So that'll be interesting to see. For sure. We're gonna switch gears over and talk about wide receivers, obviously, the wide receiver pool. That's something we're very excited about his fantasy nerds, and I'm sure everybody watching is as well. Tenoroo McMillan, the first guy we're gonna talk about. Some call him t Mac, some call him tent. I'm gonna use his full name, his given name here today because I practice saying it for the last couple of months just to make sure I say it correctly, So you know this is this is what we're gonna do now, So I'll make it easy for you, de bro t Mac. I don't want to get you, you know, any problems on the show.
Speaker 3: Here to Matt McMillan, Sir, mister McMillan.
Speaker 1: That's mister Miller Widers obviously had a big senior year, obviously a wide receiver that I think a lot of scouts are very excited about. So the stats are obviously there. What's the comp though for him?
Speaker 3: Teed McMillan.
Speaker 2: Mister McMillan is a plug and play air drop him into an offense Alpha X receiver. The way that he's also been able to move across the formation the last two years. That and this is the big thing for McMillan. You can just ask him to go out there and route dudes up like win versus O, win versus man. Over the last two years, he's been top ten in yards per route run against man coverage in both seasons. A guy that big should not be able to move with the start stoppability that Teed McMillan has. My comp is Drake London with better I knew.
Speaker 1: I knew it because that's mine too. I was like, if I see Drake, that is not going to see Drake. But I mean it's very similar, you know, the style in which they play, the physical type of the player too. And it just sucks that, you know, in the first two years of Drake Lennon's career. He just had no quarterback play whatsoever. I mean, we could argue even the first three years of Drake London's career if we really want to get into it. So I like that. I am. I am right on there with you. Andrew Erickson. Is there a comp for you for mister McMillan that you'd like to share with the class.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do have a comp because it was on the show sheet and it was required that I have. I don't have Drake London though, so you guys won't like my comp. Mine is Courtland Sutton because it doesn't really work. Courtland Sutton before all the ACL injuries, and because when he was coming out at SMU, he was what Drake London is like. He was a yards out of the catch tomorrow, like he was a beast, and we saw some that expulsive has come away. But when I think who can be a red zone threat, who can be a vertical threat when he's operating at the or near peak of his powers, I think Courtland Sutton.
Speaker 5: So that's my comp.
Speaker 1: I'll throw another one for the old hats watching the show today. I have our a little Andre Reid action of the Buffalo Bills. That's a guy here reminds me of a little bit there. Andre read another guy who he was and the Super Bowl that he's in the Hall of Fame. He's got a gold jacket, my friend. No he did not, No, he did not, he did not.
Speaker 2: Bill' spafia gett in shade. Yeah, the comments are gonna be great on this one YouTube.
Speaker 5: Thanks neither did t o, So that's okay.
Speaker 1: He was also, but Andre reading another guy who could just go out there and get it and anywhere. There some incredible seasons with Jim Kelly. So what's your what's your hopeful landing spot for him? Give me, give me a team de bro for McMillan.
Speaker 2: Dude, I actually the landing spot I like, and I think this happens that a lot of people don't like.
Speaker 3: Send him to Dallas, dude, run. I think they did this. They did this with Marty Cooper and CD. Do it again with Ted and CD.
Speaker 1: Doubt for I hate agreeing with you so much. It's really it's the worst. Ericson, did you have like a hopeful landing spot for him?
Speaker 4: Just out of Curiosity's not the Patriots. I don't want them draft around one receiver. I don't want them to ruin someone's career, so don't tag Rabel would.
Speaker 1: Never It's okay, not Tito, none of those. All right, let's talk about Luther Burden, the third Andrew Erickson. What's your comp for this young wide receiver.
Speaker 4: The yuards out to the catch is so evident, all the underneath targets that he gets and then rips off big game. It's Deebo Samuel. That's who I saw it. I didn't have to watch a lot of Luther Burden to kind of come to that conclusion. He's just the yard I think yards out to the catch, the first guy I think of his always Deebo Samuel, and just a player that when he gets the ball in his hands, that's what the offense is designed to do, and then you will watch and make plays. So I know he wasn't as good this past year as he was in twenty twenty three, but if you put him again, Debo's gotta be gone from the forty nine ers. I don't know if they're gonna draft another wide receiver, but it would be really fun to see him in one of these types of offenses where hey, we need to get this ball in this guy's hands, So de o for me.
Speaker 1: I think the Debo comp is a really good way Andrew Rickson, Derek Brown, can he top that? Because I don't know, that's a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: I like mine, and I think I'm gonna go in the wayback machine here. Boys Ericson might not know who this is, but I know that you will. Joey and a lot of our viewers a player that was before his time. If he would have been drafted in this iteration of the NFL, you'd be seeing a lot of similar Luther Burden talk, which Luther Burdon, he's quick twitch for days. Man, it's all the there's a ton of manufactured stuff. They use him emotion, a lot of screens, a lot of handoffs. Then where I came down with my comp is a team could utilize him in both the run game like Debo, but he's also an extremely good punt returner like I guess too. Yeah, yes, I'll give you a guests. But in twenty twenty two as a punt returner, this dude with was eighth in the nation in return average.
Speaker 3: Joey, you get one guess who is it?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna say? Percy Harvin.
Speaker 3: No, but you're in the same same way to win.
Speaker 5: I don't get a guess. That's not fair, well, Arris, and I don't know if you're.
Speaker 1: Old enough to have somebody from two machines.
Speaker 5: So my mind immediately went to Wayne Corbett, you time machine.
Speaker 3: Okay, good guess, but not it my comp So Ruther Burden is Peter Warwick.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, there you go before their times. There you go.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, done, It's worth a google. He was really good at this thing called football.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you see that Percy Harvin interview from a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what maybe it was even longer, but he was talking about he never played a game where he wasn't high that it was the most amazing. He was talking about like from high school all the way through the bros. He goes never not ever, it wasn't ever a game where I played where I did.
Speaker 3: Not watch some stuff Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 1: That's something that you know what's funny though, But Percy Harvin, you know again you drop him in this version of the NFL. Very different career, I mean, questionable choices clearly for Percy Harvin. But this is a different version of the NFL. It isn't a version of the NFL that loves Ohio state wide receivers of Mecca. Eggbuka the next one to come through. Now, some people have said he is not quite at the same level as some of the guys that we've seen in recent years. That's been kind of floating out there a little bit on him. But Erickson, for you, eg Buka reminds you of which.
Speaker 5: Player reminds me of Tyler Boyd.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean that to be a knock on eg Buka, because you look at Tyler Boyd's career, you don't think, oh, this guy was a superstar. And I know that a lot of our comps are more of the higher end. But I just think I'm kind of looking at what's the worst case scenario with eg Buka. It would be like a Tyler Boyd as player, where just a really smooth, reliable slot receiver that no one's going to be surprised if he goes out and catches one hundred passes, goes over a thousand yards and is the model of consistency. I mean, we're talking about all these Ohio state wide receivers. You know who had more catches than all of them, eg Buka two hundred and five catches, almost three thousand receiving yards twenty four. I mean, he was there the entire time, So I know that the attendtion has always been on these other guys we're waiting for Arvin Harrison Smith and Jigba Wilson Olave and Eguka's kind of been there in the background.
Speaker 5: But I mean he's really good. Like he's a really good player.
Speaker 4: And I know that people get knocked on for being quote unquote slot merchants, but that's how you score fantasy points. Like that's a really easy way to score a fantasy points. So if he's a slot merchant, sign me up, Like that's he can succeed.
Speaker 1: I'll take that for days. Especially in the right offense. I think that's the key, Right, You've got to end up in the best offense in order to kind of reach that level, you know, like guys like the Emmanuel Sanders of the world. You know, guys who just kind of live there and just you know, gave you some fantasy points on the cheap deep ro Do you have a comp for Egbuka?
Speaker 2: I do and send this man in the first round to the Chargers, the Texans, or the Rams.
Speaker 3: I love this guy.
Speaker 2: He is such he's honestly, it's not even closed. I think there's a really good case be made that he's the best route runner in this class. And that leads me to my comp on a player that can win from the outside as well as the inside. And I think Abuka can win on the perimeter. Do you want him playing seventy eighty percent of the snaps in the perimeter? No, but I think he walks into the NFL when he could be a high volume receiver from day one.
Speaker 3: He's faster Keenan Allen. That's my comp.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, that's a that's a pretty good comp. I mean, you have a career like Keenan Allen. That's some high end stuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we're the same archetype like but Ericson and I and that's just the range of what his career could be. Like the low end is Tyler Boyd, but a similar archetype of player we're discussing here.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about tight end here. Let's talk about my dude from Penn State, Tyler Warren I love this guy. The guy's a football player. These tough guys. But look, we've seen a lot of these rookie tight ends these last couple of years. We saw the Porto, we saw Trey McBride come into the league and have success. And obviously some guy named Rock Bowers he was pretty good too. So Tyler Warren the latest in this grouping. So when you watch Tyler Warren, who comes to mind for.
Speaker 2: You, Debro Tyler Warren is so nasty, dude, He's a you don't like Tyler Warren.
Speaker 3: Something's wrong with you, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, like in the run game after the catch, he's so freaking nasty. But he's got enough speed to threaten.
Speaker 3: Down the seam.
Speaker 2: He's got quicker. I think he's quicker. He's more quick than fast. Like, I don't think he's a guy we're going to talk about running a four or five. I think he probably runs in the four to six range. But that nasty streak. His versatility to also, like you could line him up out wide versus man coverage if you want to. The guy that I saw on film, very very quick, was Jeremy Shockey.
Speaker 1: Ooh, Jeremy Shockey. Yeah, another guy too incredible talent, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: The played with a mean streak.
Speaker 1: Baby, he did not the sharpest tool in the shed necessarily too. What his career might have been had he been a little bit more focused. I like that one though, but I think people forget how nasty that guy was when he was in Miami. For you, Andrew Erickson, when he watched Tyler Warren, who does he remind you of?
Speaker 5: Mine was Jeremy Shockey too. Mine was also Jeremy Jockey. So do you row me once again? Hand holding?
Speaker 4: Because just watching Tyler Warren, you just the guy just oozes. I'm a alpha and that's all I remember about Jeremy Shoka. Had to go back and rewatch him of his highlights because when he was balling out for the Giants, however long ago, you know, I didn't know how to watch football, so I had to rewind some of Jeremy shock. He's like, oh yeah, this guy was a badass, Like that's all he did was try to and flip paint on the other defenders and and a swagger about him.
Speaker 5: And I see that with Tyler Warren.
Speaker 4: But I will say the thing that I want to add to the comp is with some Taysom Hill thrown in because this guy is throwing passes.
Speaker 2: This guy, so he's gonna be drafted by the different bronzinking.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you I would love him with with Sean Payton. It's like, let's say, how great was Jimmy Graham at his peak with Sean Payton in that kind of offense and Bo Nicks with a tight end like that.
Speaker 3: Jeremy Shockey, Well, I mean we're just connected.
Speaker 4: See a lot of tight ends, see wildcat snaps like Tyler Warren did, And that just reminded me of, well, what do they do with Taysom Hill? So it's like Taysom Hill, you know when he was well, we still know how old Tyler Warren is. Like that's a whole other debate, like how old is this guy?
Speaker 1: I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. He can play for me any day he is.
Speaker 2: He is fun to watch as long as he doesn't walk up with like what is it that the benchwarmers thing or whatever, like with the with the crayon writteny crayon birth certificate.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 4: We do need to figure out if he is older than Kyle Pitts though, because he definitely gives off more health energy than Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 5: But Kyle pits might be still the Bator.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Man Denver, sign me up for that one. I love to see. I think that's a great I see.
Speaker 4: The joker memes right now as it is as why so serious and can Ty Warren's face so here for it?
Speaker 1: All right, this is the part of the show here where we talk about chasing challenges. So welcome and it's brought to you by Microsoft. Just like the athletes who push boundaries and redefine what's possible, business decision makers today are turning challenges into opportunities and Microsoft meets you where you are with tools and guidance to help you make an impact with safe, secure AI solutions. Players and teams are facing their own challenges. In this segment today, we're going to spotlight athletes that are currently undergoing a certain challenge and what this takeaway might be from a fantasy standpoint in the comps or even a guy that you really can't comp a unique talent in one Travis Hunter. So whatever the challenge is, your face saying, Microsoft empowers you with the expertise to say bring it on, and this week we are going to talk about Travis Hunter here for a second, a man who might not have a comp But the challenge is, what do you do with a guy who could do everything and playing in the NFL for seventeen weeks trying to play more than one position on offense and defense is a lot to ask. Now, he has some wide receiver skills, there's no doubt about that. We saw them in Colorado. But the challenge for NFL teams is they covered him right now as a cornerback, and there's concern whether or not you can hold up with your health and availability with dual eligibility over a full NFL season. I think that is a serious question to ask. Will an organization accept that challenge of the dual threat and let him go be on both sides of the ball, or are we talking about a player who's so good at cornerback that they're just going to let him be a defensive player and then maybe show up for a few snaps at wide receiver in certain packages over the year. Ultimately, how much a wide receiver he plays really depends on the organization he ends up with, maybe with the Cowboys or something like that. The Panthers, maybe even the Patriots might be looking at Travis Hunter early on. He might see more wide receiver snaps with certain organizations. But one thing is for sure, he's a very exciting top five overall prospect. The question is is he a fantasy prospect? That is the challenge that we're facing. But I'm sure NFL teams will be very happy with the player and the talent that is Travis Hunter. And whatever the challenges might be of what side of the ball to play him on, it won't be whether or not to play Travis Hunter. So he is a very exciting prospect. I can to get the guys takes on it, But that is this week's Chasing challenges. Remember Microsoft's AI solutions empower you to take bold steps and make informed decisions, sparking new ideas and help drive your businesses forward. With Microsoft as your trusted partner, you can navigate your journey with confidence, finding innovative solutions and reaching new possibilities. Visit Microsoft dot com Slash challengers to learn more ericson your take on Travis Hunter. Do you think that a team is going to take that plunge with him as a two way player or is he just strictly via cornerback.
Speaker 4: I think that the teams are approaching it the right way, where no, we want to play him at defensive back, at cornerback first, and then we'll sprinkle him in on offense. You can always add in more offensive plays as the season progresses. And that's kind of what I think might end up happening. Because what happens if he goes to, for example, the Tennessee Titans, if they pick him first overall or whatever, and their offense starts to sputter.
Speaker 5: Bryan Callahan's job is on the line.
Speaker 4: What do you think do you think he's gonna ignore the possibility, Hey, we did draft this wide receiver with the first overall pick. Maybe he can help our offense and then you're gonna start to see him play more. So I just like the idea and the process of going behind. I can take a guy my rookie draft attention to the third round that went first overall or top five because he's also top five talent at the wide receiver position, also at the cornerback position. I'm just gonna take and roll the dice with that, because yes, maybe week one, it doesn't shake out. But I think that when push comes to shove, if an offensive team they have injuries, they have offensive problems, the first thing they're going to consider is, well, we could put Travis Hunter on offense. Maybe that'll help the team generate some expulsiveness, especially with these offense of oriented head coaches. So maybe I'll change my tune a little bit more if it goes to a team with a defensive head coach where they're going to be more strict on No, he needs the best stay on the defensive side of the ball. But there's a lot of factors that you know, you can't consider right when he's drafted that may end up happening over the season that changes his role, you know. And also what if they change their tune going into year two and now, Travis hunder you know what, we decided we're gonna play them at wide receiver in year two and you could have got that guy for next to nothing and he's a top five talent. Those are the risks I want to take, especially in the third rounds of rookie drafts, where I'm starting to kind of see him fall because of this concern like you outlined, where he's only gonna play defensive back and you're not gonna able to rely on him to be a weekly wide receiver that you can use.
Speaker 1: The question is what do you do if you end up with a coach like our guy Mike Vrabel, who, uh, well, he was a defensive player, but he caught some touchdowns too. Last time I checked, he would show up on offense. It's interesting two way player scenario there, Debro for you, is he just a cornerback in the NFL? Or do you think some team might push him for more.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna be mainly cornerback. Like if he falls to the third d of a dynasty rookie draft, fine press the button there, but I don't. I think he's gonna go earlier in most rookie drafts than I'm willing to take him if he goes in the second round, only because I mean, we're basically kind of talking about the Taysom Hill of wide receivers. Does he get eight snaps of wide receiver this week?
Speaker 3: Does he get five? Does he get twenty?
Speaker 1: Does he get ten?
Speaker 2: And that type of volatility. You're just like, like, I would rather somebody else deal with that volatility. I don't want to deal with the volatility.
Speaker 1: And in the dynasty league, you don't know, like the next year do they draft more wide receiver help and then does he get like pushed to the side. You just don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think he can even go to like an offensive team, Like right now, I think that he probably falls all the way to Jacksonville at five. And if he does that, he's probably gonna play cornerback mostly.
Speaker 1: If you know what, Jacksonville will be a good spot for him.
Speaker 2: They could use a dynamic, put him run next to Tyson Campbell, let him go play all the man.
Speaker 1: I actually like that as in landing spot. We'll see how it all shakes out. Don't forget we're gonna have the NFL Draft life around the channel. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube real quick. Before we get out of here, Let's talk about underrated Gem, a player that you guys love. As you're digging through tape getting ready for the combine in a week from today, de bro, give me a name and a comp for somebody that you are excited about.
Speaker 3: Seeing this guy.
Speaker 2: I started talking about it and screaming from the rooftops and mobile and I'm not going to stop. Now it's Jalen Nole. I've got a second round grade on this guy. I think he's absolutely freaking fantastic slot wide receiver, top thirty in yards per route run and receiving grade. I think he can also play outside. I didn't see a rep inmobile that he lost in one on ones. I think people are gonna be very surprised. My comp for him, and this is the mid range comp of expectations, is Khalil Shakir. But I will say this, boys, and I don't want to sound like I'm just being hyperbolic about a guy that I'm planning my flag on. If you were to tell me he goes in the second round, third round of the NFL draft, we flip over the cards in two to three years and Jalen Knowle is a'man Rossain Brown two point zero.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be surprised, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm interesting, very interesting. Maybe we can get him drafted by the bearers. Who knows. Ben Johnson certainly did a good job with the A mon row for you, Andrew riks and give me a name of a hidden gym and give me a comp along with it.
Speaker 4: Running back Michelle Tuton from Virginia Tech. And my comp for him is another Virginia Tech running back who is also a transfer, Kleil Herbert, who never really got his time to shine because he was on all these backfields on all these teams that never give him opportunities. So but I don't think that's gonna be the case with Tuton. His nickname is tug Boat Twuton. This past season, he was top six in terms of yards after contact per attempt, breakaway run percentage.
Speaker 5: He's very explosive.
Speaker 4: He's an elite acceleration and that's reminds you of Clil Herbert, where he's just a player that when you watch him, he just has juice. And I love that in drafting some of these later running backs, so we know who the top guys are running back, we know this is a very deep running back class. So even if he ends up going on Day three, I think that he's a player that, hey, you don't need to get him that many touches to see his explosiveness. So tug Boat Tuotin for me, and my comp is Coleil Herbert, except with opportunities.
Speaker 1: Tugboat with opportunities. God, it sounds like a children's story. I'm really looking forward to. Let's all sit down on the rug everybody, it's snack time and we'll watch a tug boat.
Speaker 4: With Opportunities Des Derek Brow illustrated and it'll be narrated by Joe Pisa.
Speaker 1: Be there you go, There you go. The audiobook coming soon. Love it all right, boys, watch you have a great time at the Combine. When they come back, we're gonna talk about all the breakdowns of all the players they saw. Uh and I'm gonna get some footage hopefully too. It's gonna be fantastic. I'm jealous. I'm excited for you guys too. It's gonna be great fun. Make sure you stay with the YouTube channel, follow us on all the social media spots too, because the guys are gonna be out there. They're gonna be tweeting, they're gonna be I g in, they're gonna be doing all that stuff and give Blue sky in jet flying. It's gonna be fantastic. There's gonna be so much going on from the Combine Live, so make sure you're with us a Fantasy pros for all of it. Make sure you're also As Derek Brown continues to chug energy, drinks. Make sure you're also some gcribing to the YouTube channel ring the Belts that that goes dang for notifications too, because all that content pre post and during NFL Combine is going to be here with us, So don't go anywhere. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Andrew Erickson and Derek Brown. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast.
Speaker 5: If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leading a.
Speaker 2: Positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.