Speaker 1: You're listening to the Ravens Press Pass podcast. It is Wednesday, January eighth. The Ravens are gearing up for a wildcard matchup at M ANDT Banks Stadium on Saturday against the Pittsburgh Steelers with an eight pm kickoff. As a gear up for that game, today we had a chance to hear from the coordinators. Let's kick it off with OC Todd Munket.
Speaker 2: With say, dealing with the injury.
Speaker 3: If you know he is unavailable, how much.
Speaker 2: Does that change the guys how you go about.
Speaker 3: Your game planning and how you go out just offensively operating.
Speaker 4: Well, he's been a big part of what we do. You know, he's a tremendous player. But we've got a lot of really good players, so it'll be divided up, you know, if he's not able to go. Hopefully he's able to go, but I look forward to, you know, seeing the other guys play if that's not the case.
Speaker 5: Todd, Jacksonville officially announced that they've put in request to interview you for or their head coaching job. How how does how does any of that play into your you know, your frame of mind right now?
Speaker 6: None. I mean, everything's about the Steelers.
Speaker 4: I mean, first of all, when anybody puts in a request, it's really a compliment to the organization, our staff, and our players.
Speaker 6: And that's really what it is.
Speaker 4: You can't do it, you know, without really good players, really good staff, and a great organization and unbelievable head coach. So but there's nothing about that that factors in right now other than being the Steelers.
Speaker 7: That's not How much are you looking forward to get Justice Hill back in terms.
Speaker 3: Of what to pick up?
Speaker 7: And also you know some of what he can give you on the perimitter that you may or may not have goold say.
Speaker 6: You know, you would be great.
Speaker 4: We thought we were going to get him last week and you know, he got sick and then that kind of you know, stop disability to make it through concussion protocols.
Speaker 6: So it'd be great to m back.
Speaker 8: You see a game ball after the team about harb on theory plays?
Speaker 7: How many of those have you received in your career with the first.
Speaker 3: And don't kind of stand out for you?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, game ball wise, I mean, I I don't know. It's I don't know when it's ever been about the individual person.
Speaker 6: I really don't know. I really don't.
Speaker 4: It's always about the staff, the coaches and the players. That's really what it's about. It doesn't matter. I shouldn't say that doesn't matter. I mean, you know, I appreciate that that that's not what I mean. I just mean that I don't really even think about it. I really couldn't even tell you some of the times where the game balls are in my eyes, I really don't know. It's really about the players, the people, the relationships that you have, and it's on to the next one.
Speaker 6: Really, you know, what do we do this week? That's really what matters.
Speaker 4: Can't carry over carry can't carry over points or yards, So we got to do it this week.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's fact.
Speaker 9: Lamar said yesterday when he was asked about what he's learned about the playoffs, that he has got to look antsy in the past, a little excitable. Is that something as a play caller that you have to be cognizant of how amped up he is, especially early in the game.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that, so it's very difficult for me to to comment on that. I haven't seen that, you know, in the playoff games last year, I thought he started off fine. You know, I thought we started off fine in some ways. So we're gonna do everything we can for all of us to get comfortable and start fast.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the key to any game.
Speaker 4: So whatever we can do from a from a player's standpoint, from a coaching standpoint to get us start fast as the ultimate goal.
Speaker 5: I much had been said about in the before the last Steelers came about Lamar Jackson's previous struggles against the Steelers, and then that was by far his best performance against the Steelers specifically, what what did you see from him that he did well in that game?
Speaker 4: Well, first off, I think it's unfair to pin it all on him. I think that's and I'm not saying you, I'm just saying in general, I've been here two years and he's played three of them. And there were things I didn't do well in the first game a year ago and we had a bunch of drops, and then the first game we had this year, we had turnovers in a bunch of penalties. And that's a team issue. That's not a Lamar issue, that's a team issue. And so and he played really well this last time we played him, and we played well as a team, and that's what it's going to take Saturday.
Speaker 7: Do you keep a playoff week just like a normal week? That is that how you look at it? Or do you He sort of addressed the magnitude of things at all.
Speaker 6: I mean, how do you really?
Speaker 4: I mean, we've been ascending. I mean this isn't a new season, this isn't starting over.
Speaker 6: This is building.
Speaker 4: I mean where we've come and where we start and where we've come. I mean, we're ascending. That's what you talk about, is we're gonna point. We're playing our best football and both sides of the ball, and that's where you want to be. That's where're at right now. Now we got to carry that over to Saturday.
Speaker 10: How important is it to get the run game going? Kind of right at the start of the last time you guys played Pittsburgh, the run game obviously a big day.
Speaker 11: On the ground.
Speaker 10: How important is it to hit the ground running from the start for sure?
Speaker 6: I mean it's I think we talked about it last time.
Speaker 4: Is there's nothing like being able to turn around comfortably hand the ball off. I mean, that's that's the start of everything you do. It's hard to control the game if you can't run the football. Let's just say that you control the game with physicality. You control the game with being able to run the football, especially in weather conditions. I mean it sets everything else up that you do. So I mean that's critical. That's not just us, that's everybody. But so looking forward to Saturday.
Speaker 3: You talk about ascending.
Speaker 12: Do you feel like this year compared to last year, that you're more able if an opponent comes in and says I want to take away X part of their game plan, that you're in a better position to be able to pivot off of that.
Speaker 4: I think we're in a better place as a team and a staff in your second year, more than last year. We ran the ball well, and we threw the ball well. I wouldn't say we were as efficient as a staff, as a team, comfort level with each other, how we do things, how we prepare. I would say we're better there than we were last year and more consistent. We were certainly able to do that last year, maybe not as proficient and maybe not as efficient.
Speaker 7: I know your focus is you know, one of the fields obviously this week, but you have big visualais for your career.
Speaker 3: I mean, how interested would you be? I know you had that little sting with the Bucks at that point.
Speaker 2: But to have another chance to be, you know, a head coach in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Now, well it's flattering, but again, like I said, it's a it's a compliment to the other coaches that are a big part of how we gained plan as a collaboration to the Organization's why I wanted to be a Baltimore Raven. I mean, from top to bottom, first class, you know, head coaching in the NFL. You know, we got tremendous players and tremendous haff that. That's that's what it says. It doesn't say anything about me. It says about who we have, who we haven't signed, the building, and what matters most is Saturday.
Speaker 6: I promise you that.
Speaker 1: Next is defensive coordinator Zach K.
Speaker 3: Todd.
Speaker 13: Mulkin just mentioned that he feels like the team is ascending. Obviously on the defensive side. You guys are playing your best side of the football, best football of the season. Clinch always goes the team that gets the hottest of the playoffs usually is the one that wins.
Speaker 3: How how how does that boost your confidence going in?
Speaker 14: I think it's I think it boosts the confidence a lot, but it all goes into the preparation and I think that, like we said, coming from the bye week after we lost to Philly, the players, man, they came in, locked in, ready to roll, and they took their preparation to the to the next level. And I think we just got to continue that and that's what that's what we'll continue the success that we've been having. So you know, I'm confident it because I know how our guys prepared, great weeks of practice, great meetings so far this week, and we got to continue with these next couple of days leading in a Saturday.
Speaker 7: I mean, when you think back over the season, is can you pinpoint when you felt like the worm kind of turned and you started to see real progress reached after with the defense. I mean, we talked about the meeting after Cincinnati, but there is there something that you think of.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I could really just think of just the week leading into the leading to the Pittsburgh game that was our next game, and just the level of focus, intensity and then seeing that carry over to the game. Even though we lost, it was the best we felt like we've played and it was the style of play that we wanted to play. Man, physical, max effort to gather this guys, you know, not looking to point the finger or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So you know, I think that's when it really started to.
Speaker 14: Turn and we realized that we can build on that and continue to keep it going if we stay locked in with the preparation and stay focused.
Speaker 2: Are expecting to see both quarterbacks in this game.
Speaker 14: I'm definitely expecting it, just because you know, I think they got two starting quarterbacks to two starting caliber quarterbacks on their squad. They both they won games with both of them, and you know, Justin fields is weapons, so you got to be prepared for You see it in the first game, even though he didn't start against us, he came in and made some critical plays that ultimate in our eyes, cost us the game. So we have to be prepared to see both of them, not just not even just Justin as a runner, but him as a thrower as well, because he is a quarterback. So you know, we prepare for both, and the game plan really doesn't change much from either one. We gotta do what we gotta do, play sound discipline football, and we like our chances.
Speaker 10: Back from your perspective, what are some of the pros and cons of playing the same team three times.
Speaker 14: Honestly, it was funny we were talking about this. We had a chance, you know, I had a chance to play in this type of situation, and a couple of years ago coaching this type of situation when we played Cincinnati three times. And I think every game it's it's its own story. So you can't get get too much, can't get caught up too much and what happened in the previous games, because each game is different, and I think just the pros, you just kind of understand how how certain guys play. But I don't think it's it's that big of a deal. Honestly, I think every game is his own game.
Speaker 11: Zach Good, Brandon Stevens, this guy, he's obviously taking some blumps when you guys worked do as well early in the year, and in that first game against Pittsburgh, they used the pick ends and probably moved to kind of match up with size against him. When it comes to Brandon and how he's performed as the defense has gotten better in these last few leaks, where do you kind of see his mentality and how prepared is he can kind of.
Speaker 2: Go against them?
Speaker 14: Yeah, be Steve prepared, man. He prepares hard just as just as anybody on our team. And the thing I love about be Steve is he has mentality that you want to have as just a professional athlete, and especially.
Speaker 2: As a dB in this league. I mean, he's a he's.
Speaker 14: A one play, next play. Whatever happened is a good play or bad play, moving on. So we were happy with be Steve. We love that, you know, teams are trying to challenge him, and we know he's up for the challenge and he's been prepared, he's been locked in. It was funny me and Ko Tarbar was just talking earlier during practice about how locked in and how good he's looked. So we confident, we excited. I'm ready to go see him all out Saturday.
Speaker 15: You say how good he's looked, do you mean you practice this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And practice this week yeah. And he's been looking good for us honestly the whole year in my opinion.
Speaker 8: Similarly, about Brandon Stevens, do you anticipate in him having the same amount of role and involvement in the defense or is that position more fluid with the Davius White, Nate Wiggins and rotating those players in.
Speaker 3: On that site as well.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think all those guys are are very key. You see, we play them all together at times. You see, we can interchange those guys depending on matchups. So I think everything's up in the air. We feel like Marlin, Nate, b Steve and Trey, we feel like those guys are all starters in the secondary man, So you know, we'll use those guys depending on the game, depending on the game plan.
Speaker 7: Accordingly, zach Cue, you alluded to the fact that you you played in that game when you guys beat the Steelers in the playoffs back in twenty fourteen. We know every player gave his life and death, but I mean, is it was there an extra layer of satisfaction in beating your rival to take that next step?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it was.
Speaker 14: You know, when you look back at it, like after the season, at the at the time, you know, just you know, my personal mentality and I think the mentality organization has, which why I love it so much, is it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't really matter who the opponent is.
Speaker 14: It's like, we gotta line up, we got a game to win on Saturday, and we gotta go do what we gotta do to win that game. So yeah, when you when you're in the off season and you look back at it, Yeah, it makes it a little bit sweeter. But at the end of the day, we're gonna be happy to get a win because we get to advance of the decks round, regardless of what was playing.
Speaker 8: Whoever, Zach, how happy were you to see oh Way hit double digit sacks in the finale?
Speaker 11: And where have you seen him grow the most over the last year?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: I was happy, man.
Speaker 14: Just anytime anybody reaches a milestone, we're gonna celebrate, just because you understand the work that you have to put in, you know, silencing the doubters and all that stuff. So I can't imagine, you know, the pressure that he has on him as a first round pick.
Speaker 2: I don't you know.
Speaker 14: I would know a lot of people don't know that. But I've seen him really just grow and just his his preparation.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 14: From a standpoint, he always worked hard physically, studied mentally, But I think the game is slowing down for him and he's really taking the next step in his film study. And I see that how he's attacking offensive lineman, how he's understanding protection schemes, and how that fits in with his God given abilities and how it fits in with our scheme. And I think him just messing that together. You know, Matt, Chuck and Dennis do a great job with him. I think just a combination all that is really where you see in his game rise.
Speaker 15: NFLPA released their choices for Helpro and Kyle and Rocom made it from your defense? Do you kinda how do you view sort of how the players vote on that stuff and what does that mean.
Speaker 3: To you and the guys on the defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it means a lot.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 14: Like I said, anybody, anytime anybody gets to accolade, we celebrated or milestone because we understand, yes, it's an individual war, but we are all the guys will tell you that they couldn't do without their teammates, and so we celebrated.
Speaker 2: Means a lot.
Speaker 14: It means a lot to me, means a lot to the players, uh, a lot to everybody in the organization.
Speaker 2: And then I think the I think it's great that.
Speaker 14: The players do all Pro team just because shoot, just be real, it's different. The guys they know because they're guys. They're the guys that's lining up across from you out there on their field. So I think that holds a lot of weight and making the Pro and making the All Pro team, that's voted on by your peers.
Speaker 5: Who gets credit for designing a play to Michael Pierce dropped the coverage.
Speaker 14: I don't know, man, that play been around a long time. I just I just carried it over. But man, Mike, Mike p that was That's That's one.
Speaker 2: I'm still shocked by that play. That was crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 14: That's one of the best plays that I think I'll probably ever witness. I don't think it's gonna get too much better than that. And then just the whole deal of him sliding and going down like that. I was like, man, but uh, it was athletic, man, it was a great uh. And it's a play that we it's a play that we've run him before. I mean, you know, my friend was joking with me.
Speaker 2: He saw it.
Speaker 14: We did it against the Chiefs, and you know, it didn't work out too well, and he was like, what are you doing dropping his big gun courage.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, it's just the play, don't worry about it. And then.
Speaker 14: And then you know, he ended up getting an interception this time, and he texted me back and I was like Okay, I see, I see the play work this time. So that's a heck of a play by Mike p We tell those guys all the time.
Speaker 2: You just keep doing your job.
Speaker 14: You do your job, and you never know when the ball might come your way and you gotta make the most of it. And it just happened that he did to close it out, and uh, that's that's great for him, great for us.
Speaker 11: Were you happy he went down?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I was happy he was getting down. Happy.
Speaker 14: I was like, please, let's get down, Let's get out of here, nice, safe and sound. So I think it was a real good, smart decision and we're gonna need him fully rested like he is now for for Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Technique that was Puri instice.
Speaker 14: We gotta work on the technique though that technique was it was a little shaky right there.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 16: In the middle of the season when things weren't going well, And how did make you feel when so many guys were saying, it's not it's not exact thing, it's it's fars if we need to fix it, and then they basically had your back.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, I appreciate that. Man Like honestly, you know, they didn't have to, they didn't have to do that publicly. Just for guys doing that, it just made me want to go harder for them.
Speaker 2: And I think that just kind of shows.
Speaker 14: The unity and the bond and the family type atmosphere that we have here because we say it's a family, but a lot of times when things start going bad, you get tested, guys start turning their back on each other, and we never did that. So that's what honestly gave me the confidence that we will be able to get this thing going in the right direction, is because we we did stick together and we did have each other's back. But those guys doing that, I can't thank them enough, man, because you know, I'm human too, so you know hearing that I need a boost as well at times and that that definitely gave me a boost.
Speaker 1: X up A Special teams coordator Chris.
Speaker 2: Horton, Good to see you, guys.
Speaker 17: I think as we as we approach this week, for us, you know, our main focus has been, uh, let's just get ourselves, continue to get ourselves ready to go play our best football game. Here it is we were playing these guys for the third time, so the thing we've really just been trying to dial in on and focus on is our fundamentals and kind of really just preparing for how we want to go out there and execute questions.
Speaker 15: Christy kind of cycle through returners with health and other various things throughout the season.
Speaker 3: We had guys getting healthy again, finally got the year.
Speaker 2: Turn out this week.
Speaker 17: You know, I think for us is it's kind of like it's kind of like you said, right, We've had a variety of different guys back there, a number of different guys, and every guy we've put back there we felt like have done a really good job for us. And I think for us is we're going to continue to work work through that. And Sims has done a great job, and if you know, if he's back there, we're going to count him to continue to do the things in which we asked him to do. We put Tiel in back there. He's done a good job for us. So we do have options for guys that could go be part returners. And if you guys have seen us roll through the kick returners back there, right, We've we've had Keaton back there, We've had a lead back there, We've had Justice back there. You know, we've had Dad's back there, so there's there's options for us. And and I've said this before, I believe that if we take care of our business up front in our blocking game, we'll.
Speaker 2: Get the yards that we're supposed to get.
Speaker 7: Well, it was last christ we saw Deantrek party back out there yesterday. I mean, how did he look just physically after being away for so long?
Speaker 17: You know, I think for him it was just good, just good to get back out there and and get himself going again. It's it's it's another guy that that in the return game has done a lot of good things and it was good.
Speaker 2: It's good to really just see him back out there.
Speaker 5: We've seen justin Tucker after those struggles, seems to be.
Speaker 3: Back in rhythm.
Speaker 5: You might say, have you has there been anything substantive to it or just a matter of he's gonna make the kicks just a hiccup he went through.
Speaker 17: I think it's just something that he went through. I mean, I think you'd have to ask him. I think what we want to see from him, we're seeing and I think we've we've been seeing and U for us, we're just not worried about it.
Speaker 2: We put him out there. H he knows his job is.
Speaker 17: He wants to go out there, and he wants to make kicks, and I think he's in he's in a good place right now.
Speaker 3: Jordan Stout taking kickoffs in the second half of games.
Speaker 8: There's a least you would disicipate that to continue in the playoffs.
Speaker 17: I do anticipate that those things to continue to happen. We've said this again around here, right with the weather change in and you know, and in the win, we're just we're just trying to get the ball as deep as far as we can, and you know, and sometimes those those those wing condition changes and h you know, the kid's got a strong leg like and we've put him out there and he's done a great job for us.
Speaker 1: In the locker room today, we've heard from a handful of players, including safety Kyle Hamilton.
Speaker 11: Kyle Zach spoke to us earlier just saying about how this defense is going to come together and you talk about it being a family and how when things work going well, nobody kind of turned their back.
Speaker 4: Do you have any comments or go off of that and the confidence it gave you.
Speaker 3: As a unit.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think it's it's something that we all knew we could do, and we're proud of we finished season strong. But at the same time, we're about to go in the playoffs now, and what it really cares about that anymore. It's one week life that we're living right now, so it's focused on doing against stealers this week.
Speaker 7: You were in the under court industry. Is that something you've been dealing with this or anything that wouldn't give it you.
Speaker 3: At all the time? Nah, I'll be all good.
Speaker 7: When you're going against Steelers, you know, I'm guessing there's a possibility they might use justin guild little more.
Speaker 2: How much do you prepare for two quarterbacks heading into this game? Where do you just focusing on Russell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think our coach has done good jobs this week, just kind of sprinkling in different personnel and.
Speaker 3: Having the right people for those looks.
Speaker 12: Scouting has been doing a great jobs giving us what we need, whatever that may be. They've been done a good job all year at preparing us and no different this week. It's obviously something that you got a game plan for because you know Justin is a threat when he comes in the game with its legs and UH also can throw the ball to soil the quarterback at the end of the day, So I think, yeah, like you said, practicing that a little bit will help us if it does happen in the game.
Speaker 13: Did you think your team as the hottest team going into the playoffs?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I feel like that's more so for the outsiders to kind of judge on. I. I really don't care what we did in the regular season at this point. You know, it's the playoffs now. Everybody else it's zero zero record, So you know, whatever you did in the playoffs or whatever you did in the regular season doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 3: We're all in the dancing kind of like March Madis, how.
Speaker 7: Do you feel about playing your team, you know, in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Reason? Is there any roll upside or downside to him? I think it's us upside.
Speaker 12: I think it's it's cool to go against the rival, arbably one of the better rivalries in the league, and on the biggest stage right now, you know, the playoffs when or go home, and just raising the stakes that much more. I'm sure both sides will be playing their hearts out, and both sides give me super sore after the game to make sure of the game. But you know, it's a blessing to go out there and be able to play in front of our fans against the Steelers.
Speaker 3: Gonna really draw it up any better or though, I mean, do you think the rival really can be pretty Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think Nate is super super talented, one more talented people that I think I've seen on a football field. Got good size, good hands, He super fast obviously, I think just mentally he's grown a lot this year, not even just football wise, just coming in.
Speaker 3: Communications and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: It's it's it's cool to see him kind of grow up, and I think his career is just on the right or for directory right now. I want to be surprised if pieces top cornerback in the league, So for the next few years.
Speaker 3: I really think it's that talented Brown.
Speaker 2: You mentioned about how this really hardably one of the best ride works.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think the intensity the hitting could even be ratcheted up more because.
Speaker 6: It's a playoff game.
Speaker 3: Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 12: I mean, I feel like those games are pretty physical as it is. Maybe a few guys out there with bumps and bruises who might have not played in the regular season.
Speaker 3: You kind of just gotta rub some dirt on it.
Speaker 12: At this point, you know, it's just wanna go home and definitely don't want to be on the back end of that statement. So everybody's gonna go out there and do what they need to do and it's gonna be fun, fun getting.
Speaker 6: To watch in the playoffs plenty.
Speaker 2: Does this feel any different.
Speaker 10: Going into this postseason? Right said sort you've been in the obviously, you've been in the playoffs multiple times. Now does this feel any different going into starting this playoff run?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean last year we had to buy that was kind of nice. But obviously we gotta come out and win this first game and the game after that game after that. But we're not really worried about the next week. We're worried about Saturday right now. And to answer your question, no, not really. Uh, playoffs is the playoffs you kind of getting that mode once once this season comes around, and you know, it's not a surprise to us. It's where we see ourselves starting ota. So we're blessed enough to be at the point now where we get the opportunit going to Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: And we also heard from tight end Isaiah.
Speaker 15: Likely the Junk that this offense has taken, like do you see it under him in the development of year.
Speaker 3: Two with his offense? For sure.
Speaker 18: I mean that's just everybody buying into the product. I mean, is everybody, you know, getting with each other, you know, trying to really just understand everybody where everybody's trying to come from a point of view and the offense and really just trying to play everybody's talent.
Speaker 3: Shoan. Thank you. Yeah. How you feeling though, I say, about playing to Take for the third time this season, I feel good.
Speaker 18: I mean, you know, in the visional arrival, you always want to go in, you know, understand what you're good at, what they're good at, and at that moment.
Speaker 3: You just let your talents to a lot of people are expecting for the Bank to be rockets this weekend. Yeah, sure, the fans up there for sure.
Speaker 18: I mean, you know, I love playing the Bank because I mean I felt like that's a stame like no other. I mean, and when you get the crowd into it, I mean I charged up the sideline and then when they charge the poison field, I mean, it's got the woman you.
Speaker 12: Believe him momentum, you know, leave the playoffs, you know, obviously riding the four game winning street.
Speaker 3: They're on the four game in losing street. How much does this momentum matter, do you think?
Speaker 18: I mean, that's the reason you wanna win as much game as possible, to play at your home field. And I feel like when you have a home field at the Bank, you know, when you get momentum at the Bank, when you have everybody charged up, I mean, I feel like we're scared teen to be all times of that.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson spoke.
Speaker 9: Yesterday about how like going into the playoffs, you kind of have to control your car breating sometimes you got a little bit too excited.
Speaker 1: What's the prep like for that?
Speaker 3: Uh? Really just breathing.
Speaker 18: I mean good play, bad player playing like just you know, no mem momentum play. You just gotta breed take it in cause you know you'll never win the game one like that.
Speaker 3: One snap.
Speaker 18: I mean every snap matters, but you'll never win to play in the first quarter off the first night you take, so just breathing, whether it's a good play, bad play, and just knowing that it's gonna take a full sixteen minutes.
Speaker 8: Do they feel bigger in the game each play, whether it's good or bad or does it go away when you start feeling it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 18: I say, you know, at least from you know me playing like as a young guy in the playoffs at first, it was like every play I felt like was big, every moment, you know, having you know, vets like lamar, like mark in my ear top mom, man, just breathe, Just stay in the moment, stay in gaze hearing that. I mean, just let you know, like, okay, as long as I take it one play at a time, one play at time, I mean, we're gonna be a scary team to be and not just really just drolling on the fact whether it's a good play a bad play, and just playing your game.
Speaker 1: Isaiah was actually a guest on the Lounge podcast this week, so make sure you head over to the Lounge feed and check that out. Subscribe to that feed and this one here in the Ravens Press Pass podcast feed. Thanks for listening. We'll see you again tomorrow.