Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Salers Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your loap glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: I read a lot of it, but I didn't get through all seventy pages, like no, but I did read. Yeah, I read a lot of it.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting. I'm like really tuned in. I'm really like, did he do it?
Speaker 1: Did he do it?
Speaker 2: Did he do it?
Speaker 1: What did he do? Exactly? What are we saying?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to see. So the allegations that Little Rod is saying as far as like the sex trafficking way, but it's crazy to say it, right. It's crazy to say the sex trafficking part though, because it's like I don't know if he really has people, because I can't say just women, because I guess the men too that is working for him, doing sexual like favors for others. Right, is that what sex trafficking?
Speaker 3: It's a very opaque definition in my opinion, and it hasn't been settled in court a lot of Supreme Court case yet in that specific application.
Speaker 1: So this is the problem. So the federal version of sex trafficking is different than.
Speaker 4: The state version.
Speaker 1: So federal sex trafficking is the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, obtaining, patronizing, or soliciting of a person or member or so any of these things, or soliciting of a person for the purpose of commercial sex act in which a commercial sex act is induced by force.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's the thing, the force part.
Speaker 1: Induced by force, fraud, or coersion, As I say, I feel like you left out a little bit at the end, or in which person, the person induced to perform such act has not attained eighteen years of age. So commercial sex act for anybody under eighteen is trafficking. Or if you're eighteen and over it has to be commercial.
Speaker 4: Is trafficking, it's tramercial over eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, commercial sex act is well, no commercial sex acts with any woman under eighteen is trafficking, But eighteen and above it has to be induced by force, fraud, or coersion. Okay.
Speaker 3: So this to me brings up an unbelievably interesting point of definition. Within this kind of opaque term of commercial. You could be commercial as part of an enterprise, or you can be commercial as let's say, an independent contractor so to speak. Now just from personal experience. I know right now, I have a cell phone in my pocket. I live in Miami. Fifty women in LA with my cell phone, I'll bet forty nine of them wouldn't come out to see me, and fuck if they had to pay for the plane ticket. But if I pay for the plane ticket, they're fucking Are they not independent contractors? And am I not federally trafficking at that point if that were happened.
Speaker 4: Which it is not.
Speaker 2: You make a good point, So.
Speaker 3: Fine compensation, that's what in kind compensation?
Speaker 4: Is that not commerce?
Speaker 1: So the definition of commercial is concern we're with or concern with or engage in commerce, make or intended to make a profit.
Speaker 2: Making or intended to make a profit.
Speaker 1: So like if you so, And this is the important part, right because I've been dealing with this a little funny.
Speaker 5: So what I think has to be happening.
Speaker 1: Is is there was a girl at one of these parties that was seventeen. So remember so if you look in the paperwork with Lil Ride right, whom I'm not fucking with, Like he's the worst type of nigga bro, Like we'll get into that.
Speaker 2: But why, yeah, I say, why is he? The why is he the worst type of nigga.
Speaker 1: Because nobody forced you to fuck ten strippers. Bro, nobody forced.
Speaker 2: You that part. He ain't. No, he did say that you don't ask man gonna let you sit there and talk about you talking about and he try to touch his anus and all this extra stuff, and you what, well he was he he was gonna be okay with that if did he gave him a fifty thousand. But because he didn't give him a fifty thousand, he well, it was too late because he asked for.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to get into that part, right, because that's a different guy.
Speaker 2: Well, we get to that.
Speaker 5: We'll get into that later.
Speaker 2: His greatest twenty one thousand dollars to that twenty nine, more thousand to that twenty.
Speaker 1: One, twenty one thousand dollars more to the.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 5: But this is the problem.
Speaker 1: So reading Little Rod's statement, he's like, yo, did he fuck force me to fuck? He called them sex workers, but really he's referring to strippers. These are the strippers. They go to gather the strippers from out of Miami. And he said he forced me to wear the bad boy hat to go gorner the strippers he forced me to do that. I'm like, nobody forced you to wear a hat. Nobody forced you to go get no strippers. Nobody you didn't wake up with strippers in your bed and not knowing what happened.
Speaker 4: The little strip of got those strippers without that hat.
Speaker 1: And then so he said on different occasions he was drugged, and he said he was forced to sleep with the strippers that puff it's your ass into the like and.
Speaker 5: Some of this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my thing is this, and this might be t m I, but okay, let's just say, for example, like in Young Miami's situation, sure, I feel like because she was brought in that or whatever, I feel like she may be a victim in this because okay, but here's here's my thing. Like, here's my thing. So here it is, you know, you down there, you giving head, and you know, he's like, go on a little you know, just go a little bit lower, you know, and she's like thinking like, dang, I don't really I don't really fuck with that. But we're already in the mood. You know, he smelled clean, blah blah blah. So he she go and she, you know, go a little further next day or whenever they link up again, they chilling. He's like, you know, I really like that, and she's like, well, I don't intend to, you know, do that again, because that's not her cup of tea. But he's like, I really like that. So they do it again, and she's like, Okay, I'm gonna do this again. But then after a while it starts being uncomfortable for her to where it's like he's not really asking for it, but he's kind of saying, Okay, this is like what I what I want, And so she's putting herself in a situation to where eventually she's uncomfortable, but then she's she too might be on tape, or he might have things over her, things like that, to where it's like, okay, dang, I'm in this situation already. I've already went there, and now it's kind of like I can't I can't back out of it. And I think like with Little Rob, he was he already decided he was gonna Little Rod, he already decided he was gonna do the album. He decided to spend, you know, spend that year with him, do the production. You're traveling with Diddy he didn't say that he was gonna give you produce, Producer of the Year and all of these things that he's promising.
Speaker 5: That's if you gave up.
Speaker 2: He said, It's all about choices, and anytime you make a damn choice, you have to deal with what comes with that.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe brit just.
Speaker 2: To Miami saw opportunity. I don't give as he provided that opportunity and she was period. But then I think it might have been some uncomfortable things. But that's when she could have said, no, it.
Speaker 3: Was less than a thirteen dollars an hour job, which would have been extremely uncomfortable for her.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying because she you know, she's already she's out there with Diddy and everything, and so if she kind of had backed up, it's like, well, you know, she wanted to get into a position and have the thing, you know what have those things that were promised or that she felt like she could get, But now she's just she didn't got herself caught up to where she He's just.
Speaker 1: So how is she just going?
Speaker 2: Because what if you know, what if he did have things on her and he did tell her like, okay, well if you don't you know what I'm saying. If you don't do this, then you can't have this, or I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Do this to you or Okay, so that's two separate things. You can't have this if you don't eat my ass. It's not truly a threat. No, now, it's not I'm gonna kick your ass. If you don't eat my ass is a threat. Like there's this weird space. Me and Pete always talked about this, and I was reading it where it's.
Speaker 4: Like minus still looking ass park.
Speaker 1: We don't talk, no, but we talk about women's you know, I've talked to you guys about it, women's sense of unaccountability.
Speaker 5: They don't want to be accountable, right, And it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like the man, the man uh Weinsteinein. I don't know if it should be illegal if you want this job, And I'm like, you gotta watch me jack off for the job. If you want the job, you have to watch me jack off. That's a choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like no, but.
Speaker 1: It's against the law.
Speaker 3: Side related concept outside of the professional I was hanging out.
Speaker 4: I wanted to have a drink with this girl now for like ten years whatever. The other day and.
Speaker 3: I pseudo blew her mind. I said, relationships are nothing but extortion rackets for women. It's get me exactly what I want because that guy over there has a dick and a credit card that works too. This is just that in the professional world. In the domestic world, it's inverted. In the professional world, it tilts that way.
Speaker 1: No siblings, gl my nigga Pete is in the house, not over the motherfucking line. I know, y'all, missaying, y'all, miss britt and Red written red came in.
Speaker 3: Today's Swinging Sea.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yes, damn for sure.
Speaker 4: I missed the whole first quarter. The second quarter.
Speaker 1: This is second quarter. This is the fucking spring ye right on time?
Speaker 2: Right, Hello, So.
Speaker 5: Women, right, they weaponize their beauty.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you want to take me out, these are the restaurants I want to go to. Nobody looks at that as coercion. If you don't take me, you can't take me anywhere. Nless you take me to these restaurants.
Speaker 4: It's emotional abuse coercion. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not all I get to miss out on the restaurant. It's she's going to that fucking restaurant Friday with somebody without you, and it could be me or it could be that guy. And after dinner it could be me or it could be that guy. And I can't deal with that reality of situation.
Speaker 2: B choice.
Speaker 4: It's very uncomfortable, like thirteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what we're saying with Young Miami.
Speaker 1: Like like, yes, if if your guy is saying, hey, I like my ass eight red, I want you to eat my ass. He was like, that's not really my thing, right, but he like, well, I don't want to be with you if you ain't gonna eat my ass.
Speaker 5: That's not a threat.
Speaker 2: It's not a threat. But I think just the I'm not gonna say power that Diddy has, but who he is, it's like who I don't think that he does have to force anyone to do anything because of who he is. People just want to just want to just want to be able to benefit from the things that he can do for them, you know.
Speaker 5: So then who actually is.
Speaker 1: The problem? Is it Diddy who has the opportunity or the person willing to do anything for the opportunity.
Speaker 2: I think that if this might have been someone different, because we've been hearing things about Diddy for years.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've heard things about Diddy, like like somebody says he sleeps with men. I've never in my life heard of Diddy as a sex trafficker, as an abusive man. Like we have to kind of separate it from what we're saying, Like we heard Diddy's like a piece of like a cole motherfucker, but we ain't never heard Diddy shoot a nigga in the bathroom and then walk out the bathroom. Like Little Rod said in the paperwork, I never in my life heard of Diddy taking no pussy. I'm more offended that Diddy is buying pussy. That's like craigy while the fuck is Diddy binding.
Speaker 3: Did you interpret that as Diddy shot the guy in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was running through you thought the kid did it.
Speaker 3: I was reading it while I was driving, but I thought that he was saying that one of Diddy's people shot him.
Speaker 1: It was only Diddy and Junior walked into the bathroom, which you know, to me is like that's the most that's the scariest thing about that paperwork, like, which it's not scary to me because Didd he ain't finished shoot me, no bad I beat the ship out of Diddy in public?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Did he not? Like I'm saying you had to squabble because like with me, we're not doing that. But that is the thing, and that the rest of it is dumb, like the thing. I agree. You've heard of Diddy's parties. I went to multiple Diddy parties.
Speaker 5: I never saw. I don't drink, so maybe I didn't know.
Speaker 1: But you heard about that they got cocaine and what X.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I know you don't partake or nothing like that. Gee, but come on, Dode, I know you have been to the hollow party stuff like that. We've all been to one, a lot of them. I've been to. That is there. If you won't get if you're gonna get with it, that's you.
Speaker 1: I've been to parties and watch where it's cocaine at the party, ecstasy at the party, or ecstasy spiked liquor at the party.
Speaker 2: Right, And they'll tell you that the bottle, yeah, that's the bottle. That that's you know, every time they tell you I'm supposed to yeah, but you can.
Speaker 5: Everybody is drinking it.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. It's like, you shouldn't be at that motherfucker. You don't know what you're getting into. Because my friends, they gonna tell me we're going to side. Probably I'm already know what time it is.
Speaker 4: But you grew up.
Speaker 2: If your friend takes you, somebody needs to know or you don't need to be going if you don't know. But if they're out and you know, after party and then they're invited back to the house and they just don't you know what I'm saying, that is a choice, you know, we have we always have our bag because I think about it, because we've we've been there, We've been where. I've been there where it's something somebody putting something in my drink. So I've been there before.
Speaker 1: And to me, that's serious, right because I remember growing up. We grew up in the era where niggas was perverts and using Spanish fly Yeah, yes, right, And so I'm not saying that's cool, right, that that you should you're supposed to go to jail based on society's rules, and that that's just a bit creepy for me. But if everybody's drinking this ship.
Speaker 2: Well they were trying to. I don't know if it's in the paperwork, but not everything was alcohol like regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but but you know about this at a Diddy's party, like you know, at a Ditty's party is extra turned up.
Speaker 2: But you might not know, you do not I mean you might not know.
Speaker 3: You might not know to get to that type of a party.
Speaker 4: You know, it would be very very hard for you. Who to be your first party?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck stumbles into Ditty's party? Okay, you're not even getting into this.
Speaker 2: I stumbled into and I don't even know how or why I was there, which one, you know, it's a lot right, no, for some reason. And this is the night that you guys went to downtown l A. And then I end up going to the dre the Boulevard party the Grammy weekend and I ended up what should I'll let you guys know, I don't want to talk about it on here, but in the area in that booth, in that private section with one of the big people that literally they were like, no, you need to stay stay here with us. Where are you going? We're gonna be leaving after this. This is you know, And he was very like touchy and everything, and I'm just like wow, And John happened to pop up. I had never partied like that, like to be with those the the big the people that are running the record company, the labels and things like that at night. Before I've been out to a club, but this is when I had first kind of started doing Back then it was like internet radio or whatever, just on the scene. Like I mean, even with g Like I knew of him, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know of him with glasses. First off, we're not even party parties.
Speaker 2: I had been, but no, I hadn't been to parties like that. It wasn't even like the party was was it was a Grammy party?
Speaker 1: Why are you there?
Speaker 2: So I had went there because I was covering. I was covering the event. It was it was like a something for Grammy. So I was covering the event.
Speaker 5: So you never had any idea how people you know, so let.
Speaker 2: Me tell let me tell you how it went. It was like this. It was Boulevard three. It was on Boulevard three. So the front part when you when you're when you're there, it's just right, like you're partying. It's regular right. But then somebody opened a door into the real party, into the real party everybody, and I was in it.
Speaker 4: Like those Bruce Lee movies.
Speaker 3: Were. The higher you go before you get the creative bulcher bar, the more intensive gainst, the further back you go.
Speaker 2: I was and I hadn't drank that night. I was by myself, so I was really seeing things. So I'm like, I didn't know that there was going to be a party behind that door. So when I went through there and I'm like, wow, there was.
Speaker 5: Cocaine falling from the class.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't even like the main I don't even think that was. I don't even think that was like the main main party. Because they were trying to get me to go to the to they wanted. They wanted me to go with them to the real real party. But the way that they were, the way that they were, the way they're like, and it was the other girls they don't even know, yeah, because we know it's always a girl. It's like, come on, they say, oh, we want her, we want we want her. I watched, watched, and I'm like, and the homie happened to be right there and he saw that I'm looking like.
Speaker 1: You thinking about it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not thinking about it. I'm like her exit. She was thinking what is going on?
Speaker 5: Maybe I need to see what this thing is.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, I'll be I'll be back, and I went with him. He's like, you know who that was? And I was like, I didn't really know who it was. And then when he told me and I looked, was like that.
Speaker 1: Was what's crazy is to believe that women are that green. And I'm gonna tell and I'm gonna tell you my greatest problem with this right now, this is a different level. Let's just back it down to level one. Why would you go and meet a nigga that you don't know to drink alcohol with? That's my first problem with women.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean like when we if we meet up to go have a drink.
Speaker 1: Period, why would you do that? Why would you do something that literally alters your mind?
Speaker 2: I agree, I think you're happy or something like that. First date should not be at a bar.
Speaker 5: And you know why you do that because you're looking to give away some bussy.
Speaker 2: That's not true. That's not you know, that is not true. That man drink more than I think it is.
Speaker 3: I've never met a woman who doesn't at least start with her hand out.
Speaker 2: What you mean, what you mean start with their handout? Yeah? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What percentage of women out there, would you say, will turn down a free anything?
Speaker 2: A lot. I turned down a lot of.
Speaker 1: Free That's not true.
Speaker 3: Oh you think that the majority of women will turn down.
Speaker 5: Or you're not being.
Speaker 1: You're not You're not being. Even if it's a guy you don't like. If he says I'm going to take you to a restaurant that's exclusive, that you never being, you will still go for the free meal.
Speaker 2: No, honestly, honestly, primary I will if I feel like you ever.
Speaker 3: Taken something offered to you from a person that was interested in you that you we're not interested in ever in your life.
Speaker 6: That's all I needed to YEA, but not every time, not every guy, everybody, But I've done it before multiple times.
Speaker 4: The other.
Speaker 3: With the willingness to just take a free anything paired with this, Yeah, but I'm special mentality. Oh, I'm sure that not everybody is being offered free everything all the time.
Speaker 4: It's because of me, because a person so I got the.
Speaker 2: Free turned down a Jean Wagon.
Speaker 1: I was because you knew it came with that tea wagon.
Speaker 2: And that's how I feel about the dinners and the people, not every not every person, occurrence.
Speaker 1: Tea wagon is for sure ass more one.
Speaker 2: Command the g Wagon was like, okay, you know we're going to be in a relation, We're going to be in a relationship. And I was dating him, I was dating him, I was I was hanging out with him at his house this, you know. And this time, yeah, we were we were we weren't.
Speaker 1: Together, but but you was giving him pussy. Yeah, and you turned down a g Wagon because knew that ship meant it.
Speaker 2: Was official exactly. It was like eh. And for some reason, the men that are they're a little bit more intimidating, and I have found myself feeling like I'm not gonna say pressure to be with them, but more so like, okay, they're kind of crazy, like they're very like I've dealt with this, you like, where they're just really scary. What's the line and I have to get away? Well, I gave back jury, I gave.
Speaker 4: Back its serious.
Speaker 2: You took it, so you know I did. But actually the last situation where it was like that they just kind of were giving it to me, like the ring, the every and I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, they wasn't.
Speaker 2: They were they were just giving. They were just giving.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, what the fun would make you think somebody would just give you.
Speaker 2: Anything because they wanted. Of course, they wanted pussy, and they wanted to be with me exactly they did. And that's where I was like, they're.
Speaker 4: Just giving me the thing.
Speaker 1: We're just giving this and this goes to Pete's points, tell me the straights attached.
Speaker 2: But I but I know, and that's why I had to leave. That's why I was like, Okay, I can't you know what I'm saying. I can't accept this, like the whole it was going to get a whole house. And I was like, no, don't want to do this because it was gonna I was gonna be stuck.
Speaker 1: So you were just giving this person pussy with no intentions of being with them.
Speaker 2: I had thought I would want it to be with them. But then the more as we were in this relationship, I start seeing that, Okay, there's a lot of uh they had, like power, they wanted a lot of power. There was a lot of a lot of things that stipulations that needed to be done, just a lot.
Speaker 5: Of like requirements for things.
Speaker 2: Yes. And it was like, because you.
Speaker 1: Should be able to have all these things without any requirements.
Speaker 2: No, But just the way that they were pushing those things on me. It was like like we would we would go we would go shopping at say like Gucci, and he's buying stuff and I got to the point where I'm like, I don't I don't want anything. And he would say when we go out, you need to get stuff, like it's okay to buy you know, I'm gonna buy it, And I'm like, you know there.
Speaker 4: Is a degree.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: In your defense, it's I was like being at a restaurant and they just keep delivering you played some food in order, and then the bills coming.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt. It was like this is this is getting to be and then he started getting more like so violent.
Speaker 5: So you know, you're the problem in this situation?
Speaker 2: How am I the problem? I was the problem because I shouldn't have initiated. I didn't initiate, but I shouldn't have went along with the situation in the first place. Well, at first you didn't know.
Speaker 5: The problem is why would you give pussy to somebody you don't know?
Speaker 2: No, I knew. She didn't say she can't pussy to somebody. Why are you always trying to go around and under.
Speaker 1: She never said that because you wouldn't be this, wouldn't you have learned about the.
Speaker 2: Person after yes, figured this out.
Speaker 5: She wasn't dating him, she was fucking him.
Speaker 2: No, she was dating at him. We were dating.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all have fun.
Speaker 6: It just it was fun, y'all just confused with dating, getting to know him, and then what you got to know met like.
Speaker 1: It It was very well, this is the.
Speaker 2: Problem, right, It was very like. I think it was more. It just got more. I think what you're trying to say is, as the gifts start coming, the more of aggression started coming.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just aggressive. Now he's starting to treat her like a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. No, it's a difference between.
Speaker 1: Right now, right right now, what you'll do, there's requirements. Right now you've been what you'll do, there's requirements.
Speaker 2: It's different. This person that I was with, they were had they.
Speaker 5: Had higher expectation requirements.
Speaker 2: We were dating, but we weren't like to like together, but he was. He was an artist, you know, always in the strip club, always you know, wants to you know, spend money here, We're gonna go here, we're gonna go there. I couldn't even it got to the point where it's like I couldn't even go and leave and be with my cousin without him calling me eighty five thousand times because he needed to come pick me up, because I needed to be right there with him.
Speaker 1: Sure, like, so he wanted your attention. Okay, I'm sure you'll be complaining about a nigga not paying attention.
Speaker 2: It was not like that.
Speaker 5: I know it's not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not I get what's going on, but you missing the point. I'm saying, like, this is the point where y'all miss it that I just.
Speaker 2: Started feeling intimate. He was very intimidated.
Speaker 1: Yes, because at that point, you're feeling his love right and whatever his insecurities is, you're feeling all of that. What You're gonna feel it from every nigga, even your nigga now gonna be complaining about the dumb shit you do because he probably lets you get away with too much. So you're gonna have one or two niggas the nigga that's not gonna say nothing and let you get away with everything and gonna talk shit because you're getting away with it, and you hanging with this person and you going here or you gonna have a nigga that's like, hey, don't go here. There's no middle ground. There's no nigga that's cool with you just doing the ship that women do. There's no nigga breathing air. There's no nigga that's gonna be happy that you came home from the club. That nigga would be a sucker. Right. So back to the point of Little Rie, Right, it's like Diddy is not forcing you to get pussy from strippers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that part I didn't really and that brings.
Speaker 1: And that that that makes you look at the whole situation where it's disingenuous. Right, it's the language that they use, right, it's how they talk about it. Okay, But what if he.
Speaker 2: Was forcing him to get pussy, because how could he force He filmed it, so apparently he filmed. He had a camera in like every room.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: But what di reason would that make for you getting pussy?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know if it was just all women.
Speaker 1: He didn't sleep with any men in the paperwork, So my question is, how was he forcing you to get push?
Speaker 2: See he said he was drugged, and you know, maybe a.
Speaker 3: Little rod was a little self conscious of being, you know, filmed said.
Speaker 1: How did he force you to get pussy? How can I how can I force you Pete to get pushed?
Speaker 5: That means I.
Speaker 4: Would have to explore this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I would have say I'm a put my, I'm going to kill I'm gonna threaten you, right, I'm gonna cast bodily. So after I make you go find the pussy, you have to go find the pussy. I'm making you go do it. You need to wear this time. You need to wear this blue division hat because when the whole ce you come in here, they know what time it is.
Speaker 2: He was going to up the after party.
Speaker 1: That forced him to, So that means he said, I'm going to do so I'm gonna harm you if you don't go around these bitches up or two, you know what I mean. He had to physically push him to the club the whole time. Either way, it's buzzshit and this is my thing, like we was talking about it earlier, Fake black outrage and white guilt are the two most successful business today in the black and in the diaspora of people in America of color, as far as people.
Speaker 5: That look like us.
Speaker 1: That ship is it where we fake outrage like we was fake our Somebody said to me, well, we we act like R Kelly was.
Speaker 5: We all knew r Kelly.
Speaker 3: The reason that the women's college basketball thing is being watched this year the numbers is because last year they turned it into the girl from LSU having a beef with the girl from Iowa.
Speaker 4: You know, in a.
Speaker 3: White black media conscious an equal binary you know standard thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I'm saying is like, that's dumb. You can't force nobody to get pussy, and now you can't. If you don't fuck the bitch, I'm gonna harm you, or I'm gonna push your ass into the pussy, push you right, push your dick right into that's the only way to force. If the force is if you're not fucking bitches, you gotta go home. That's not forced. Take your punk ass home. It ain't the forces. You're not gonna get paid if you don't fuck these bitches because you could.
Speaker 2: Just not home. He's not gonna get paid. I think that's more of what.
Speaker 3: That's that's not wrongful termination as a concept, Like I think wrongful termination shouldn't even.
Speaker 4: Be a thing. I don't even think it should be legal. To a force.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna tell somebody can't fire somebody if you.
Speaker 5: If you just because I don't.
Speaker 2: He already started or he had already done the work and he wasn't getting paid for so it.
Speaker 4: Looked damages and move on.
Speaker 1: He then you literally see a person for your money damage his Instagram.
Speaker 2: He was trying to sue him. He didn't have enough money, not the only you know, And he was saying basically that you know, Diddy was gonna what do you call it, like hold out, you know, make him spend a lot of money. You know what I'm saying, he has a lot of money to take him back and blow that.
Speaker 3: Number apart with punitive damages and an attorney will take that on a contingency eternity.
Speaker 4: And I'm living that.
Speaker 3: Reality right now today in year ten of litigation in my family.
Speaker 2: So how does that happen? But there's so many people or so many artists that we've heard that Puff hadn't hadn't paid or took I.
Speaker 1: Never heard that. I've never heard this lesson that Puff didn't pay people. I've heard Mace complain that he sold his publishing The Puff for a couple hundred thousand and then he mad later on that he sold the publishing the Puff, not Puff stole his publishing. He regretted doing the business deal. He made a bad deal, and it's not a bad deal because it was a great deal when he was nobody and he got the money.
Speaker 4: I'd say in his mind retrospectively.
Speaker 5: But I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting down with the personal perceptions.
Speaker 2: There's so many people people that you know, it's saying that he his bad business.
Speaker 1: But that's never in my life heard of Puff doing bad business.
Speaker 2: I can name a lot of people that are saying Willie B. Mark Curry, they didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: This is the problem. When twelve didn't write or nothing, why would they get paid?
Speaker 2: Hey, look, I don't know. I'm just saying telling you why who who said what? I I'm just saying, these are people.
Speaker 4: Complaint to bitch about. It's not a standard.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's not like TLC could be like somebody cheated this. None of you little bitches wrote the song. None of them bitches came up with the dance step. None of them bitches spend your money. All you did was go to the studio, make an engineer work extra hard, and auto tune in.
Speaker 4: Your voice and then make a bunch of money.
Speaker 2: I heard I've actually heard from a mutual friend that's worked with Diddy, and he was saying that they like twenty four hours around the clock. They were on coke because that's how he kept them.
Speaker 1: So that he came, could you keep me on coke? That's a fucking lie.
Speaker 2: He just kept it there. I guess you fucking dope bad.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I couldn't work for Puff for four hours. If I thought I was gonna fucking get paid, I would have not worked for fucking forty minutes first. But if he said, at the end of this four hours, height glasses, I'm gonna give you two thousand dollars that then four I'm gonna give you twenty thousand, he better had that fucking money there. The problem is people jump at an opportunity. Now, listen, there are some people, very few people probably Puffed did something wrong to It's not most of these people. Most of these people was bitches, so they they I watched artists, certain artists we know, we all know, do things for superstars and people just to be around them. Never do business, never say nothing, because they want to be around this person, and then later on they looked at him like, this person made this and I only got this, ain't it ain't been a motherfucker breathing air that I walked into a room with that. I thought to myself that I don't want to do business. And if I did something for nothing, it's because I did it for you.
Speaker 3: And most of those people who get nothing are worth nothing. To be perfectly blunt, because if you were that valuable, they're gonna pay you to keep you there, because it's not gonna be a mystery forever that you're incredibly talented, mothering the door.
Speaker 1: You living at my fucking house for thirteen months, You on my cruise, eating my food, fucking my holes.
Speaker 4: You're a drummer, Like, I mean, what are we know?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about litl Rye, right, but I'm saying you're you're living in my mansions, eating my food, driving my shit, fucking my holes, meeting my connections. That's why you stayed there for this time. You just stayed there this time because you thought to yourself, because you would have worked out the number for you ever can he tries.
Speaker 2: We're saying that, just why didn't you work out the number? Before you know what, because.
Speaker 1: Guess what, I'm going to live in Puff's mansion plural mansions. I'm going to be on puffs yacht. I'm going to be next to Puff, meeting puffs friends connections to get the greatest look of my career. And that was payoff enough. So when you get to that, he like, well, just give me fifty thives. Bitch, how would you I'm going to tell you what I'm going to pay you. Matter of fact, I might have gat you fifty thousand if you don't live in my mother fucking house.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: And over here eating my caveat on my mother fucking yacht. Look, I don't want to side with rich people. I try my best to never side with wealthy people. I never do right because I come from a poor community. I may not be poor anymore, but I side with poor people. But we also gotta be fucking like it gotta be. I read in a paperwork what a motherfucker said, you know, he lived with Puff for thirteen months in his mansions and didn't get paid anything. Bitch, that's the payment.
Speaker 2: And he was yeah, he said he that's.
Speaker 1: The motherfucking payment.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 1: You standing in this motherfucking mansion. You own this motherfucking yacht. I bet you if I was in the room with Cuba Gooding Junior, it wouldn't have happened like that. I'd be like he cuse put me in some movie that then't even be like, man, here'd have left because if I'm gonna meet puff friends, Cuba Gooding Jr. Came in here talking about he was groping on me. Now look sexual sort of sexual sort. So if Couz did that, Cuba gonna get in trouble. But you mean to tell me that's what you did with Cuba Gooding Jr. When you noticed it was Cuba good and Junior like he was growing on. You didn't talk to cubs about no movies, no nothing. You're just sitting there.
Speaker 2: They probably was talking about something and he.
Speaker 1: Put it I was chewing wood, put his.
Speaker 5: Hand on my legs.
Speaker 4: Cute, But you want to do an album because I I'm good.
Speaker 2: When they were talking about well, I was on a yata, Snap said. So they never stopped to replenish nothing. Motherfucker. You couldn't get off and say are you let's fight or whatever? You couldn't do.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even say you got a squabble niggas down, because everybody not like that. But for sure, after that day, I would that motherfucker, said Puff kept.
Speaker 5: Puff said he kept my keys.
Speaker 2: That's just the guy, he said, Puff kept my key. Yeah he did. Said that's that I took.
Speaker 1: Who fun this car?
Speaker 5: Your niggas had fucked me over, and I'm finish, go on here and grope me all.
Speaker 1: I'm going home.
Speaker 5: If I'm not, even if I'm a mark, I'm going home.
Speaker 2: But I think I think for him, he probably does wish that he had did those things now, But I think he was already too far in in the project when these things were happening to where the I think it was done completely. And he's like, if I walk away, if I leave, you know, then I'm not gonna I was promised so.
Speaker 1: But but but then because the things he was pro was contingent on him giving away some ass, he.
Speaker 3: Said, what would he think, You're this far through this ship, you haven't been compensated yet.
Speaker 4: Why the fuck do you think there's a big payday coming when it hasn't come.
Speaker 2: He wanted the Producer of the Year. He wanted those things that Puff.
Speaker 5: Said that came.
Speaker 1: But he said, hold on, Puff said that was if he gave away the ass.
Speaker 2: Who said that.
Speaker 1: That's what it said in the paperwork. That wasn't a part of the deal. That was if you my nigga, that's what he said. Unless I'm losing my mind, that's what it says. I read it. That was a part of him trying to get him to be in a homosexual.
Speaker 2: Relating the ass. No, he was telling him. No, he said, look about him doing him producing the album. He's going to be able to put him in.
Speaker 5: No, he never so.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't sell him on. No, Puff don't got to sell nobody. If Puff said right now, glasses come right for me, he don't got to sell me on nothing.
Speaker 2: No, he don't right now.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. He don't know he gonna pay me, but he don't gotta glasses. If you come down here, you gonna be You gonna win a Grammy, bitch. I'm sure that's why I'm it's you Puff. When every time I went to Dre's studio and I worked and wrote something for him, I've never asked about a fucking penny. Now, something come up to be the biggest song in the world. We got something to talk about. But I ain't like none of them songs is popping on that fucking I don't know why listened to the love album with Puff.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying, but I'm saying, it's not like this is no way out Puff.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Where he got this all about the Benjamin were talking about Puff, that this nigga Puff. You know what I'm saying, Like, come on, he's not That's That's not the point. The point I'm saying is the promises was built off for homosexual relationship. That is true, that's in the paperwork. It wasn't built off hat come work with me and you'll win this. It was because it wouldn't be puffed. That wouldn't be puffed choice. He said. Look, this is what Rod said. Now, I hope puff this. I hope you ain't promising niggas Grammys for Ass. That's crazy. I hope you ain't promising niggas a quarter million dollars for Ass.
Speaker 4: All Bet has been giving up for far less.
Speaker 1: I would imagine, So I doubt ASS has ever caused any I.
Speaker 2: Feel about that, like you know how they were saying about the Solomon ritual, remember that, Yes, a spiritual lady, the one that's been coming up Bella, Sloane Bella, and she was saying that basically talking about that the sodom of ritual and how everybody's living off our energy and all this stuff like that. She was I was like giving them the vibrations. You know, it's it's just so much stuff. It's like me, look, it gotta be something because it was somebody else.
Speaker 1: It has to be something because I don't get why would Puff be fucking niggas when there's women out here. It gotta be something because I just it was so hard for me to believe Puff was gay. Like I just feel now that now that I'm accepting that possibly he may be sleeping with me.
Speaker 2: And you didn't think that. You didn't have, like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, fucking all the bitches. Yeah, so the niggas.
Speaker 2: Is funny, say most men that a lot a lot of bitches is they?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I never heard that. I think I don't know what a lot of bitches will have to do with men. A lot of.
Speaker 2: Women they get tired of the badge.
Speaker 5: You could never get tired.
Speaker 2: Of the guys. Right now they're tired of the badge. And on either side, they were never epidemic.
Speaker 1: They always they always wanted to say, nobody woke up and was gay.
Speaker 2: Listen, right now I'm thinking they are.
Speaker 5: No, they they were.
Speaker 1: They were pushing down their gayness from the start.
Speaker 5: What you don't wake up and like niggas. I think a lot of like niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't look like girls. So how was you thinking girls look beautiful? Look, this is becoming.
Speaker 2: I think you're you're always in you know, have the same mind A lot of these men, from what I've heard or seen, is is those situations where they're high off some ship, on some others, some in some other dimension or whatever.
Speaker 5: I believe that, and I believe they do drugs, might sleep with me.
Speaker 2: And now they're sleeping with.
Speaker 1: Men, because that makes sense because you out of your mind on drugs. So then ship that ain't beautiful could look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Especially those kind of drugs that make it tinkley all over.
Speaker 3: And I think there's a were like you know how, I'm sure we've all met more than enough women who get out of two or three really bad relationships in they're twenty three, then they go through a lesbian phase for three years because they're most traumatized.
Speaker 2: Yep, I did too.
Speaker 3: For women women men versus actually be in the room. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I think some of that.
Speaker 5: You women can't bea anyway, sure, but I don't even have sex.
Speaker 3: The point being, I think I think there's maybe a bit of a trend. There's certainly a trend of very emotional men in this era year, so I think you might see some highly emotionally traumatized men go through some post trauma phase type shit, maybe more so now than in other eras and generation.
Speaker 1: Listen, a man being gay and a woman being a lesbian is different. And I get it. I know this is gonna probably kick up some shit with the LGBT. Women can't have sex with each other.
Speaker 5: Like you can't. I mean, I get it.
Speaker 1: We've retitled a lot of ideas like they can pussy like that sex it's not really sex. You you can look at a strap on that's not really sex, like some of the.
Speaker 5: That's it's not even sex.
Speaker 1: It's oral. It's really it's cunning linguage or filatio. That's not sex. A man is different. Somebody you know, penis, and something is different except the mouth like penis, and that an ass is serious and it's a different commitment. It's a different commitment to be gay, but it's no real commitment to be a lesbian.
Speaker 2: It's very it's very hid.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing my mom. She sent me a video which is so ironic, but she was really like, you gotta see this. There was two men behind her, behind the job behind her she worked, you know where she works. They met up there, fucked in the back, in the back and he left, and then the other guy waited, walked around to the front. His girl came or some lady came, picked him up. He jumped in the car and he left. It was very like, okay, we're about to do this real quick. He like came out of the bushes when other guys. Yeah, because she lives on the East Coast, so it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of woods.
Speaker 2: It's really woodsy. Just yes, came out of the wood. I'll show you the video because I have it. You probably see it. I don't think you want to see it, never mind, But came out of the woods. They really they were fucking like fucking other dude, took it out, wiped it off, the shirt in on the backstep in the woods. The other guy walked off back that way in the woods. The other dude walked around to the front, you know, waited because they got the cameras around the whole building. Waited for a little bit, and then it appeared to be like his girl or his lady or whoever that picked him up. He jumped in a car and buns out. So there, it is a lot of men that are having sex with men but not saying that they're gay. But they are having sex. Yeah, they're gay, and they're having sex with men, and they're saying it's a it's just there. They're just corny or nasty.
Speaker 5: You never man like that. Have you ever met him?
Speaker 2: Man? I don't know, because there are somebody they're hitting. You don't know. I can't say I've never never met it.
Speaker 5: Like I was like, yeah, I get my power from sucking this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, matter of fact, I do know a guy. Actually, I do know a guy. He was an escort and he was he was escorting and he was fucking city officials, mayors, basketball players. And the crazy thing about it is his profile. He they liked that he said he was straight. He wasn't straight, he was gay, but he put that he was a basketball player like on his profile, and he had a girlfriend and he was straight and this and that, and I'm like, why do you do that? He's like, because I get more hits, more people, more men content me to go out with me or to escort, which they're hooking up because thinking that he's straight. But if he was just like a gay man, he wouldn't he wouldn't get as much clientele.
Speaker 3: I think there's a there's a link there, you know how there's like a like with like sexual serial killers, there's the there's the sexual arousal component of like just brutalizing a person. I think with Diddy, if he just wants to fuck something, he's probably gonna go a girl. But I think with this scenario, there are all these rampant power dynamic against the other person's will things. So I think it's a sexual arousal component of of just sheer brute force, power, leverage, exploitation.
Speaker 2: That's what I was trying to say. With the young Miami thing, I think that she got into the situation as far as like, Okay, this is this is Diddy like you.
Speaker 5: Know he can.
Speaker 1: No, you can't just say that because you would. You wouldn't think that about neither is Miami. We gon know Diddy part at this point.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He she's like he can put me in situations to where I can.
Speaker 1: Gain or you asty ass niggas. It's not even.
Speaker 3: Like I think the young Miami's motives and.
Speaker 1: Regular people know Didd he be on some ship.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't know, you didn't feel like that he was might have messed with men here and there until I don't done recently.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think a lot. You know how many people I've heard is gay in the business, Like the list is crazy. People will tell me that no, because I see these niggas and so like it's hard like I've never seen. Look, you don't got to be broken risks, but I would expect to see you with a man, like if you just gay and you got a wife, like this is next level.
Speaker 5: I don't even know at that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just if I was a gay man, I would be out like I'm gay, Like I don't care what nobody think.
Speaker 2: I'll squabble everything every but not everybody can do that.
Speaker 5: Everybody can do that, they.
Speaker 2: Can, but they're not everybody.
Speaker 1: So I'm really I'm really careful with going around saying someone that men like men just serious as a commitment.
Speaker 4: So that's what I think the issue is. I think I think the problem is.
Speaker 1: Even if hold up not to cut you. Even if a dude said, hey, sometimes I sleep with niggas. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: What if did he admitte that and said, you know what, I do fuck niggas?
Speaker 5: Now, now what nobody would say, ship, Well, it's fucking puff.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is somebody.
Speaker 5: Gonna say, nigga.
Speaker 1: Be like I thought so long time ago I knew it.
Speaker 2: What would you say? Yeah, I mean we will say where I knew that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wouldn't matter to me because it's sucking puff. Who the fuck? I don't fucking care. Like at this point people have said it so many times, little ride making accusation.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, I.
Speaker 3: Wait, was all about the Benjamin's just the end that it was all about a bunch of gentlemen named Benjamin. You know what, it's a real white I had to lay it on with that type of Timber.
Speaker 4: Well, it's all.
Speaker 1: About oh, it was really, it's all about Benja Benjamin.
Speaker 5: Oh puff kick y'all Benjamin. They didn't say he was messing with Worth.
Speaker 2: I see, I didn't hear that. But you know, at this point it's all allegation. Didn't he peek out and say? Man? When he said something like he was gonna say something, he crawled back in his hole. I don't know really. Yeah, when when the Cassie stuff after that, it was like he popped up and said, yeah, if I tell mine or something like that, and then and that I didn't hear nothing else about him again, Oh wow, So I wonder if he was peaking and he was like no, then you go back and what's the situation where I'll be sure it's just too much?
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: Too We know that the issue, Okay, we get that.
Speaker 5: I'll be mad because this nigga raised his son.
Speaker 2: How you gonna be mad at another man raising? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Raised the kid? Now open, nigga. I know niggas right now, who'll be like, don't call that nigga daddy, Like, nigga, this nigga raising your son, Niggas, that's your kid.
Speaker 2: I don't know I mean, but you would would you let Did he call you daddy?
Speaker 1: He's Latin? He no, he got that's that Latin ship. I know a lot of Puerto Rican people out there like, oh, what's up, daddy. That's really how the Spanish people talk, poppy.
Speaker 2: Latin.
Speaker 5: No, no, he that's the that nigga is a nigga, but the lingo.
Speaker 1: I don't think he called the niggas daddy.
Speaker 2: I mean he used to have first when he first started, like the promotion, when he was with Uptown, he had Daddy's house, so he's all. But back then were saying that.
Speaker 1: But that's the New yorkship. If he hung around any Spanish people he picked up.
Speaker 2: But you didn't answer my question. So he can call you daddy?
Speaker 1: Could puff call me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like that, Daddy. I don't think I would trip. I'd be like that's weird, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, so he's he's calling you daddy.
Speaker 1: G I'm being honest, Like if he was like, man, that's hard right there, Daddy, I kind of be like, huh, I don't think.
Speaker 2: You'll be liken he called me because basically you get away with it one time because.
Speaker 1: At that point, like I mean, but then I got I do got Spanish homies want my homebay Uh Peto from Chicago. Shout out to Pete because he with the terror squad niggas cause be like, what's up, Poppy? Yeah, daddy, I fuck with that. That shit got that fire, like I never got a lot more.
Speaker 4: Because Mexican like like the East Coast.
Speaker 1: Because I hear it, so I don't. But Puff is a black person, so I probably wouldn't if a black person called me, I know that's fucked up. But like if a black person called me, niggat, be cool a white person and be like bro. So like if a Spanish person like he said that shit, I don't think I look at cuz crazy. But Puff is black, so I'd be like no, no, bro. Like maybe the first time I wouldn't look out double look. The second time, it's like, all right, call me cuz, bro. I'm just getting too comfortable.
Speaker 2: But I mean, what was up with Homeland Security raiding the homes? Both the houses? Now they're I heard that they're scouring the flights. They're gonna be interviewing everybody that was on his planes. They're searching commercial flights. They you know, they left out with a bot like a box of stuff, so they knew exactly what they were looking for. Like, it's just a lot.
Speaker 1: The same thing that happened to R. Kelly is happening in the pus. I told you all this was gonna happen because R. Kelly was guilty of statutory rate. We all know that, right, But none of us thought he was kidnapping them, little funny looking ladies. None of us thought he was keeping them against their will. They convinced us that's happening. But convincing somebody that they will is if you leave here you can't come back, is not a threat.
Speaker 5: It's not a threat.
Speaker 1: You can't say my mind is so weak that he said if I leave, I can't come back, and I just needed to be a bitch go home, right, No, you can't do that, right. So, but what happens is the fake black outrage, right, they weaponized our outrage to kind of lynch to Lynch brothers.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Whereas like R Kelly should have been in prison for I think it's six to ten years, which is what child pornography on a federal level carry. If you sleep with a girl under sixteen on a federal level. They could charge you with child pornography, right, child pornography straight up, so that carries I think six to ten years somewhere in there. That's what he should have been in jail for. But what they did, they were able to trump up the charges with trafficking yep, the same charge with racketeering, a mob charge with the Man Act, which is what they gave Jack Johnson, and R Kelly ended up with more time than Sammy de Boy Gravano who murdered sixteen people.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: R Kelly ended up with more time than a murderer of sixteen people. I don't care if it's even a deal. How the fuck do you who didn't make nobody do nothing against they will end up with more time than a motherfucker who took sixteen lives and was a part of a fucking criminal enterprise for real. So they're doing it to Puff and the Federal Men's people was talking about this.
Speaker 5: The federal statue.
Speaker 1: Is so vague and open like, so Puff didn't force Miami to do nothing, right, there's no coersion, there's no fraud, there's no force. Right now, we could say he's older and he took it mentally, she wanted to be ahead in the craft and he was like, I held my pop sure or whatever. All them fake laws everybody come up with in fake moral standings is whatever, because women and men do the same thing.
Speaker 5: Women use beauty, men use money. Same shit.
Speaker 1: If a girl on that plane, like let's say, if it went to the strip club and a girl they're stripping, is seventeen. So in a lot of states, more states, I told you all this, in more states than there is, the legal age of concent eighteen. The legal agu concent is sixteen. It's like thirty something states. But in those same states, if you buy pussy from somebody seventeen and it's still sex traffic, it's still human.
Speaker 2: Trafficking because they're under eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, but even though the state it's a legal law, it's a legal law that they can consent to sex. So in Nevada, the legal age concent is sixteen. Right, I was looking at a map. One is hard Kelly, she was going on it's sixteen. But if you buy pussy from her, that's a fucking federal human trafficking law violation.
Speaker 2: Because it's prostitution.
Speaker 1: No prostitution is legal, and the legal educancent at sixteen. Now they may have a you can't consent to it to a certain age. I'm not sure, but I'm saying she can consent at sixteen, and she may even be able to sell it at sixteen. But federally, if you buy, you remember how the laws was working, where like they was closing all the dispensaries down because the stateum was legal in California, but the Fedes was against it. So yeah, this is some.
Speaker 5: Normal ship where the states and.
Speaker 1: The federal class. So Puff could have literally, like puff, forgive me, I'm trying to stop using no word literal. Puff could have got a girl from the strip club that was seventeen, didn't know, didn't even matter.
Speaker 5: You're not collecting I DJ's bitch from.
Speaker 4: The stripped South Park, Mexican.
Speaker 1: Sure, but these women from the strip club. So he told him go get him right, and they came. And if he slept with somebody and he gave him some money, that can be a human trafficking violation federally, And that's what I'm not okay with. See and Pete gave me a really important expression that I remember when I was younger, the spirit of the law versus the letter of the law. Laws were meant right to keep ordering balance right, not so people couldn't take things from people. But you can use the letter of a law in a very very abusive way. And that's what's happening at the highest levels. At the highest levels.
Speaker 2: So basically, if Cassie, if he wouldn't have paid Cassie so fast and that you know, lawsuit with her lawsuit drop, then none of these things probably would have been They would But.
Speaker 1: This is the problem, right, Like Michael Jackson's career was over because he didn't pay that shit fast enough. If somebody can lie on you and the half of the lie is true, now, I don't know. I don't want to believe these things about Michael Jackson, but it's not impossible. But I'm saying because these things and accusations was made publicly, people know the court of public of you know, the court the court of public opinion is one easily with accusations like if Puff, if it come out Puff didn't do nothing, his career is over. It's still because at this point, remember all of the deals they had, the deal he has with the AZO, Right, that's a moral clause, like a morality clause.
Speaker 5: If you make us look bad, and we don't agree with your behavior.
Speaker 1: On any level. Even if it's not true, we can suspend your deal. So he paid Cassie to go away. Now, how much of that is true? I'm sure some of it is true, But then I think some of it is exaggerated, right because you probably wouldn't have been with this dude that long, but you could have because I watched SVU and Olivia Benson a nice team and be keep me school, you know, to to while I'll be on rape and ship I'll be like damn.
Speaker 5: So it's not impossible.
Speaker 1: But I do genuinely think there's more to that story, and it's a deeper thing because you didn't put this nigga in prison. You didn't try to put him in jail. You know, it's a different thing. Everything was handled civilly. Even right now, all the cases are civil. It's not like people went down the file criminally.
Speaker 2: A statue of limitations to where they can't.
Speaker 1: Well, new York, it just passed and that's why everybody went down there to file. It was like a big thing in New York. So it's like it's it's just a weird thing where right now, when the Feds get involved, your ass is most likely going to jail because like the Feds don't even have to prove a crime. They can lock you up on the possibility. They have things called what is it called intent? They got conspiracy like that be in your mind.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy is the easiest thing.
Speaker 1: And all federal shit like remember they created the racketeering law with the mob because they couldn't catch them committing crimes, so they catch them with the thought of a crime. And that's where the fake black outrage creates the moment for the fast like r Kelly. R Kelly would have been in jail probably ten years, which would have made sense. Forced crimes he's supposed to did seven eight years, come home, get therapy, get therapy in jail, to a welcome home concert, and be able to redeem himself. This man they gonna never get out of jail alive. And he didn't force nobody to do anything. I don't give I know that I know the truth, and that shit now he did break the laws. Statutory rapists against the lawny job will not be just know, come on, he not trafficking women, but because he may have got somebody of purse or he bought somebody a plane ticket and some girl with seventeen in a place where the legal djucacy could be seventeen, but because she's under the federal limit of where it could be considered that this human trafficking guilty. It's nigga end up again with thirty some years. He ain't take no pussy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So this is what's happened in a puff, so many days of outrage, millions of jokes, millions of means, they like, oh, we got another way to get this nigga. Now it could come out he did all this shit they say he did. He could have a whole underground pimping thing that we don't know. But that's what I need. I need you to show he really trafficking. Don't show me he fucks somebody.
Speaker 2: He could be, but he's a John versus like trafficking. Like he's someone that.
Speaker 1: You know bought pussy. Yeah, don't show me bought pussy. And y'all trying to give him human trafficking. I'm going to be upset and I don't give a fuck. And that's what's going on to where judging Puff Moraley and it's like all of y'all is pieces of shit. All you motherfuckers drink and do drugs and be fucking up and drive home and risk niggas like my life because your motherfucking ass. Now you're trying to look at Puff. All you motherfuckers is doing cocaine. All you motherfuckers is doing lean and perks. All you motherfuckers is fucking junkies. And now y'all trying to single out Puff, all you niggas, And that shit bothers me because I like, if he's guilty, jail, but what are we saying, Like the fans getting involved? That means it might be some shit that don't even matter. They can get you if they want you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we are aligning.
Speaker 1: It because none of us like we Yeah, we've been hearing nashi shit about Puff. Puff might have fucked some nigga. Puff might do stiff business, or he cheated some artists. I ain't never in my life hurt puffying. No rapist, no child, no human trafficker, not no motherfucking nothing, not no criminal, not no criminal.
Speaker 2: I mean the only criminal that I've really heard with, you know, is that he has something to do with kim Porter's death. I mean that's always That's the closest thing. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 5: I ain't never heard of puff Hormon No more fucking women.
Speaker 1: Cassie shit was the first shit I heard. I'm not saying he didn't kick Cassie, as I'm sure he might've went up Cassie combed her hair. I ain't saying he didn't. Cassie probably was on some shit and he combed her hair. You can't do that in the modern era. Can't do that now. If y'alls gon put him in jail's spousibuse whatever, if he comed her came miss possibutsey, give misprobation. Let he gonna do his year or two whatever it is. I don't fucking care. But why is this nigga in a situation where he fnna do thirty or forty fucking years? Puff ain't no thirty? Like that's fucking John Gotti? Like what are we saying? This nigga is John got like for real?
Speaker 2: But now, what if all this stuff you know comes out?
Speaker 1: I mean, he still wouldn't be John Gotti.
Speaker 5: So why is he getting John Gotti time?
Speaker 2: How many years did were they gonna give Epstein?
Speaker 1: He's not even this dude had a sex island, intensively finding women underage and bringing him to a fucking island.
Speaker 2: Well, they're trying to say the lady because her name was too long, But the KK was.
Speaker 1: The fact that they mentioned that nigga in the same regards is that nigga is fucking crazy. You really can't know what Jeffrey Epstein did if you think Puff is anything like this, But.
Speaker 2: That's what they're trying to paint. That's what they're trying.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is doing that? Then they don't know who Jeffrey Epstein is. You need to really go look at his case. That nigga was some shit. He's not like Puff Puff buying grown asst But this nigga was never buying grown bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's how they're trying to paint him.
Speaker 5: To get another nigga.
Speaker 1: Like again, I now listen, why is he getting as much time as John God, I'm tired of talking about This is the last podcast I'm.
Speaker 5: Talking about this, But I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 3: You what The Department of Justice and its subsidiary entities have turned federal law enforcement into political grand standing in the same way that remember, like ten years ago, you had all these idiot no name congressmen and their badger and Mark maguire.
Speaker 4: Were you on steroids when you hit that triple? Didn't you cheat for that triple so they.
Speaker 3: Could get their face all over television? People can know who the fuck they are. It's the same fucking shit here, Like they're saying, Oh, Donald Trump fudged the negotiated the value of a property over collateral.
Speaker 4: With the bank. Oh he did this, he did. You know he's facing over to seven hundred fucking years. Are you talking about.
Speaker 3: Diddy facing forty or fifty? Donald Trump facing seven centuries? Because people don't over paperwork time, and because everybody involved in it wants to.
Speaker 4: Throw out the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: They can be all over every television newspaper in the world, and they do the same thing here.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning into The No Seller's Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by the Black Effects Podcast Network and iHeart Radio. Year