Speaker 1: This right here is uh, you ain't married. You are not married. Now you think you got married so many years ago, you think you got married, but that particular pastor was not a past he did not have all the credential. Let's go get doll.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach Brian.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Brian? My name is Daniel. Wanted to give you a call today. You got a minute? Yeah, okay, listen, you're you're Brian, Brian right, you're married to to Althea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hello, hello, yeah, I mean yeah, that's that's me.
Speaker 5: That's my wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, got a question for you. How long have you guys been married?
Speaker 4: Going on nine years now, we've been married. Now, who is it?
Speaker 2: My name is Daniel. Were you were you guys married a greater New Missionary Baptist Church than the Sea?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yep, yeah that's the name of that church. Yeah, great, by nine years? Yeah, that's right. Why what's going on? What's asking all these questions?
Speaker 5: Fus?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you remember the minister that officiated your actual wedding ceremony?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh reverend right, yeah, okay, I got the right person. I wanted to make sure I had the right person, Brian. So, I'm I'm sorry if it seemed a little weird to you. Here. Here's what's going on. We've just come up with a new discovery, a lot of information that Reverend none of his credentials are true. Everything is false. He's not a minister at all, he never was a minister, and every single wedding ceremony that he officiated is basically null and void. So, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you and Alpha, even though you think you've been married for nine years, you guys are not married at all.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, that that you gotta have the wrong person, because me and that's it. We we are married by nine years ago.
Speaker 2: And what I'm telling you is he never was ordained. He's never been an ordained minister. He's not a minister at all. So when he performed this ceremony, your a wedding ceremony, he had no right to be doing that. You guys are not are not married. You know, you guys have been living in sin for nine years.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on that. Let me tell you something. I ain't been living in offense. Me and my wife, we have been married for nine years and dead man. He's a preacher. I'm telling you he's a preacher.
Speaker 2: Last Funday, Sir. As of today, he has no right to be in anybody's pull pit. He has no right to be officiating, whether it's weddings or funerals, no matter what it is, christenings for children. He's not allowed to do that. And we have officially stopped him from doing anything serving under as being a pastor or a minister. We have stopped at But what I want you to know is that you have been living in sin and you don't. We want to try and get you guys married as soon as possible, so you're not living in sin.
Speaker 4: Oh no, dog, I have been living in those sin. I have been married for nine years. This woman shit have been taking care of me and my kids.
Speaker 2: For the past nine Wait a minute, you guys have children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we got two kids, two beautiful kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, then those kids are bastards.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, let me tell you something. My kids ain't no baskets. What about your kids?
Speaker 5: Your kids, ambassors, No.
Speaker 2: Sir, my kids were born in wedlock. Your kids have been born out.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that man did my service and he is a preacher. He's a man after God's own heart himself. He hasn't done everything that he could have for me and my family.
Speaker 5: He is a preacher.
Speaker 2: Sir. I know it's hard for you to to swallow the truth, but I want you to know, and I need you to be able to tell our thea that you guys are not married and not as of right now.
Speaker 4: No, no, okay, so Hoder, Now, back in the older days, but before all these all these colleges and stuff came came about, you telling me that their men backing the old days, that they wasn't no preachers, that they wasn't men after the colu Is.
Speaker 5: That what you're saying to me?
Speaker 2: What do you what are you? What are you getting at? Sir?
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to say is back in the older day, baking the twenties and thirties, they didn't have all these colleges and all these degrees and stuff like these new preachers got these days, that man now he was from back then, and God called them and that's what they went on too. And all them people that they married back then, they did the same thing today. You don't need no degree to say that you're a preacher. You don't need no life to say you're a preacher. Me and my wife we've been married for nine years. My kids have been born any wedlock. We were married, We were married by Revend My friends and family day was all.
Speaker 5: There, sir.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is that you have been living in sin because you have not been married with your wife for the last nine years. And your kids. I hate to say it, your kids are bad now, an't o?
Speaker 5: Now? I done told you.
Speaker 4: Don't say nothing else about my kids saying I ain't no custom.
Speaker 5: But don't push me. My kids ain't no bass. You understand me. You won't get me up, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to give you the truth and try to get you in here and get you married so you will not be living in sin any more than what you are.
Speaker 5: I'm living in noo sins.
Speaker 4: Look now you gonna make.
Speaker 5: Me whoop your ass. You understand men and my wife we have been married for nine years. Don't sit up here in time me talking about that. We ain't mad that man ain't no fatures. You understand. I get off my phone. But you that's my wife. Those are my kids. They have been born in wedlocks. You understand, sir.
Speaker 2: So, I just wanted to call and give you the information so that you could probably stop living in sin. That's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 5: I ain't living in those sins. That's what I just told you. You ain't hear me. I ain't living in those sins. Niggure you the one that's living up in some sin. Now, you ain't got nothing ness say to me that man that mars nine years ago. They get your ass off my phone?
Speaker 2: So I have one more thing, one more thing I'd like to say.
Speaker 5: You ain't got nothing else to say to me? You ain't get your ass off my am phone? Now, do you understand me? I ain't got time for this policy, sir?
Speaker 2: Can I say one more thing?
Speaker 4: What you got to say to me? Now?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to let you know that this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your wife alf THEA got me to prank PAULK call you.
Speaker 5: Oh man, oh lord? It got yeh uh dot yeh.
Speaker 4: I almost went in on you.
Speaker 5: Don you A wouldn't make me go there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a good put you up.
Speaker 2: To this Tha got me to prank you, man, Wow man, oh man, Hey, man, you alright with me? Brother? I got to ask you something. Man, what is the baddest, and I mean the baddest radio show in the lands.
Speaker 4: The Steve Harby Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Man, You ain't man, I don't know if I could be here and stupid. But I'm gonna try again tomorrow. You know what I mean. I'm gonna come back tomorrow in morning. I come in here and try to be a stupid as I can be. That's all I try to do for y'all. And you, I think you get it done. I really think you get it.
Speaker 2: Every day you're well success. Well I'm winning.
Speaker 3: Yes, take your dub ever, let us give you your flowers.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know you successful. Timing.
Speaker 2: Every time I'm in public, they say, boy, that Timy show.
Speaker 1: We is stupid. I know you when they come up and tell me.
Speaker 2: So. See it's working.
Speaker 3: It's working, Thank y'all. Making every day as.
Speaker 1: Long as my stupid work. That's all he asked me to do. Come to work and be stupid. That's all I'm trying. That's all i'mpposed to do.
Speaker 3: He probably said, just come to me.
Speaker 1: Well, see I was asking him to do other things.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: You know when he first got started.
Speaker 4: I wanted him to be you know, what did you want.
Speaker 1: Him to do? Let me tell you when he got mad at me. So I did this. Y'all tell me this right or wrong. As soon as I made a decent amount of money, I bought a nice pot. That's just something wrong with that nice pot.
Speaker 3: I bought a like that you cook in.
Speaker 1: No, just a regular pot, because you know, people always say I ain't got a pot thing. I wanted to have a pot. You know what I'm saying. I just did. I wanted to have because you.
Speaker 3: Know, wow, exhausted.
Speaker 1: Do y'all have a pot you got? Everybody always say they ain't got a pot to pee in or win at the thought, I wanted to give me a pot.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you? I pee in my pot. A lot coming up my strawberry letter. The subject is am I marrying a man or a child? I'm the only one you're listening Hard Morning Show