Speaker 1: Welcome into jag Zamas Monday. I'm Kenannie Stephens, Brian Sexton, and John Oser with me today as we have to talk things out after the Jaguars Eagles game. The Jaguars rallying furiously in the second half, but wasn't meant to be as they come up short once again, falling to two and seven. Start with big things what might have been. There's plenty of opportunities in the second half after another slow start from the offense in the first half. And Brian, it's just it sounds like a broken record at this point. We've talked about this a lot, but it's just been frustrating to.
Speaker 2: See without a doubt. But you know, yesterday with first and goals first and ten, I think at a thirteen yard line you had a chance, at least I thought to have one of those seasoned saving kind of wins. Not that you're going to the super Bowl because of it, but you break the chain of these close losses where you you lose at the end by going into Philly in a game that you had no business winning, and winning, I thought it was going to be that sort of come from behind situation that we've been waiting for all season long. That would If it doesn't change where you're headed into the postseason, at least it changes the storyline and gives people a reason to come watch you play next week against Minnesota, to be excited about Salute to Service Sunday and what's possible for your football team. They were right there what might have been was a season saving victory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hoped for what you were talking about, Brian, even on the thirteen.
Speaker 3: I probably, like a lot of Jags fans.
Speaker 4: I was kind of waiting for something bad to happen that I wanted to happen. But that's sort of what's defined to this team is those big plays in the big moments. And in a way I hate when you try to find a microcosm of the season, but in a sense, that had a feel to it because five losses by five or less points, all side in the last two minutes. If this team was good in that situation, uh, they'd be a playoff contender.
Speaker 3: But they're not.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our second big thing today, which is defended, and I'm gonna defend the defense a little bit. We've talked a lot about the issues that we've seen on defense, and yes, overall, did they allow a lot of yards, of course, but John, they played pretty well in moments when they needed to, they got a score, they got s forced turno forcing turnovers, and then just overall, I felt they played good enough to win the game. It was just again, that's so start from the offense. I feel like they're always behind the eight ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I I hate to beat the same theme in the big situation. They dropped yesterday. And what I mean by that is third and nineteen and you give up a draw play to Saquon Barkley, third and twenty two and you give a touchdown. Now, those are the moments that they're talking about back in the back. Overall, Kyie right, it it was a it w It was a fine effort, But I thought those moments were talking about great players made those plays for the Eagles and beat a Jaguars defense that put forth the effort enough to win but couldn't do in the big moment.
Speaker 2: Although you know, I get a new credit. Listen, they were on the field with seven minutes and forty nine seconds left in the fourth quarter. They'd been on the field for thirty five minutes. They gave up the touchdown drive, but then they came back on the next drive John and on third down and two, Devon Hamilton stopped Saquon Barkley and forces a fifty seven yard field goal that gave the offense the ball back fifty five yards from a game winning drive. Did they make mistakes, yes, but we've talked about it so many times on this show through the years. You ask a defense the way the rules are written to break serve. They broke serf and the offense failed them. Yesterday, I thought the defense did a hell of a job.
Speaker 1: And just not playing complimentary football, as we talk about all the time. It's like when the defense plays well, then the offense isn't playing well, and the offense finally gets together, the defense struggles too. So it's been difficult all around. SOS our final big thing today, Please send help. At this point, we don't really know what's going on. We talk about the same things every single week, and Doug Peterson's feeling the frustration as well.
Speaker 5: It's hard to process when you lose, right, But I do think there are some great plays out there, you know, and that's one of Trayvon's play obviously, you know, we capitalize on two two point conversions in the game.
Speaker 2: You know, so there are some there are some.
Speaker 5: Good plays, you know, some it's just not it's just not consistent enough.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Let's look on the bright side a little bit. That Traybon play was one of the bright moments in that game. They show resilience and they battle back, but it's almost they dig themselves into big of a hole to start with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did, and the whole came from the offense. So so choose you know, does it? What does SOS stand for? Same old stories, same offensive struggles? Save our season? I mean, the offense for the third straight week, third straight week, found themselves with fewer than twenty five yards in the first quarter, with no points and finding themselves in a ten nothing hole because they couldn't even function. How is that possible? I had a conversation with Press Taylor on the practice field last week to talk about it. He was convinced they would break through it. Look, I get it, the Eagles defense is good, but the Jaguars offense has to be good enough to get something going. You know what do the Eagles have over two hundred rushing yards? Well, we said, John, you're not gonna totally shut down the Eagles running game. They're really good at it, and they do it consistently. What did the Jaguars do on offense that you say, well, you're not gonna shut that down? They got that. The answer is nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, start out slowly maybe, I mean, so that's what they've been right now. It's who they are. I don't know the answers to that. But as Brian, as he pointed out to me, for the last three games, they've been in ten nothing holes. They were able to get out of that hole and beat a team that's struggling in New England.
Speaker 3: It's hard to.
Speaker 4: Get out of that hole consistently against contending teams because once you're in that hole, even though you come back, they're still playing downhill on you.
Speaker 3: And that had that feel yesterday.
Speaker 1: All right, stay with us here on Jagzam. Coming up after the break, we'll go over the highlights from yesterday against the Eagles. Welcome back to Jagzam, brought to you by Field's Auto Group, Jacksonville's premier luxury auto group. Can head over to Fieldsauto dot com check that out. Welcome back into jag Zam today on this Monday, after the first half. I was sitting with John the pressbox in Phildelphia. I was like, I don't know what these highlights are going to look like because of what the offense looked like in the first half. And I will say they make it entertaining. And it's frustrating as it is. That game felt like three different.
Speaker 2: Games in one, even if you're looking for a reason to be positive. And I think at some point this week people will y'all are the last two weeks you've seen the Packers who have won six games, and you had a chance to win that game. And people were saying before the week, after the way the Jaguars played, they're gonna get hammered by the Packers. Well they didn't, right, they didn't win, but they had a chance to win because the quarterback played so well and got him down the field and the defense imploded well. And then yesterday, you know, the quarterback doesn't play well and the defense does and they're down twenty two nothing, but at the end they still had a chance to make something happen. So it is extremely frustrating to watch this team. Right now, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's relive it. So that sounds so fun just to start the game, Austin Tramill gets called up because of the issues with wide receivers, so he's now returning punts and the fumble immediately off the bat after you see the defense force a punt and then immediately to have a fumble. It was just like John is it just felt like it was beginning right there or you're.
Speaker 4: Like, well, a storyline was they had to start fast, and you know, you couldn't turn the ball over to this team, and that's what I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: This is not a fast start you gave him.
Speaker 4: You gifted them seven points. And as well as you play after that, you know the field is tilted against you on the road and it would have taken a superhuman effort by any measure to even get over this play, right, So uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Because it's it's hindsight's so easy right here. But do you need the guy you just pull up off the practice squad returning hunt? I mean, when you got Parker Washington, who I know is going to have a role in the office, but he has been so reliable there. I think in a day where I'm going to be up against it, I stick with reliable. How about this yeah, yeah, Yeah, that would have been good.
Speaker 1: That would have been good. All right after that, Saquon obviously had a day but touchdowns, catching, receiving touchdowns, rushing touchdowns, then a couple of ridiculous plays that we're going to see for many, many years to come. But he's just I mean, I don't know what the Giants were doing, but Saequon is still such an amazing talent. To see it was. We knew it was gonna be a problem no matter what.
Speaker 2: As bad as you feel about the way that he treated you, I felt worse for the Giants because how do you let a player like that go? This is a generational talent and he's healthy and playing well for your division rival. I mean, if you're the Giants this morning, you just get your head and your hands going, what do they do? We let that guy out of the building.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We've been talking all year about whether Jews are talented enough, and you Ays have a lot of good players. I don't think they have anybody who's as good as Saquon Barkley. And they have two wide receivers who frankly are better than this team's wide receivers, big playmakers and I'm not trying to harp on this roster. I'm just saying that yesterday, that's why the Eagles won this game. Yeah, because in the big moments, the biggest plays in November, when it matters, when stuff's getting weird, you depend your great players make great plays at great times, and the Eagles did that.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at this video that we're going to see for the rest of time with Sakon hurtling over Jarian Jones backwards in the air. Because he's a very talented man, and I still don't know how exactly he does all of these things. But I felt for Jarian in that very moment because I'm sure that's a photo or a post somewhere already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think it was different, right.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, there's a couple of years ago everyone mays the the Derek.
Speaker 3: Right, that was bad to have. I think Joran didn't wrong here.
Speaker 2: It was who thought he was going to turn around and jump over your backwards?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: When my son played tennis, there were times where the other player was better and you'd walk back to the baseline say I didn't know I was playing god today?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean this is what do you do well, Jerry and Jones. Good. I didn't know they were send God down the field.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought that he would have done something like that. But he's strong enough and athletic enough to be able to do what he wants on the field.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's look at Trevor first interception here a pass to Travis y Tann who we haven't seen it on the field for while because he's been working with that hamstring injury. And then you see this, and then brand I think you just mentioned we didn't see much from Travis after that involvement in the game. I know they were throwing it a lot, but still we didn't even see much involved in that.
Speaker 2: This is hindsight. That is good, hindsight good. I mean, I just there's not a lot of confidence in him right now. That that was a crushing moment because again, the defense had gotten them off the field and you're only down ten to nothing with you know, four forty nine I think left to play in the first half, and that's the results. I wouldn't have put him back in either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will go the other way and give him a little bit of the benefit of doubt. Not on this play but he was coming off a hammy. I don't know if in the second half they had talked about using him a little limited yesterday, so I don't know how'd put him back in either. I just wanted to point out it there was that didn't cause this playrow to.
Speaker 2: Him, right, because that was a good game plan to be able to move the ball as like the running game. We talked about West Coast and what you got on.
Speaker 4: So maybe the hammy came into play in second half, but you can't make that play.
Speaker 1: No after that, Saquon another crazy rushing touchdown at this one before the half.
Speaker 3: This was this was excusable.
Speaker 1: This was this was It was just Yeah, everybody was just waiting for him to get to the I don't even know what they were.
Speaker 4: As Foyer said, you can't give up a draw on third and nineteen. I mean at third and seventeenth from the nineteen, you have a chance to go in halftime thirteen compared to sixteen. H you know, and it's an email. Hey, they' show a lot of quid on that play. I didn't see this quit. It was you know, ohe They weren't trying. It was just they left a huge gap the second half show, there was no quid.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, look at Nick? Look at Nick?
Speaker 2: Is that the play before? He was losing his mind because he thought that it was defensive past interference, not offensive passing interference on his tight end and then he to go racing down the sideline like that because you give up this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Saquon made some superhuman plays. A lot of guys can made that flock.
Speaker 2: Well. He made his coach look good because his coach made some decisions that would have gotten him.
Speaker 1: And they're not forgetting about it either.
Speaker 2: In Philly they rarely do. But he got lucky that Saquon bailed him out on a couple of them.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at this other crazy catch over Tyson Campbell. AJ Brown left the game with injury, but Dotson stepped up in his place. And I just there was three specific plays from their offense that I was like, we're gonna see these clips a million times after the fact, and I don't even know if I feel overly bad about this when I feel like some of them were well defended. It's just again, John, you're mentioning these well, not Missarli Dotson, but like DeVante Smith's play. We'll see later. They're just superhuman talents and some of these are just really good plays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's again.
Speaker 4: I keep going back to the NFL is these plays, and the Jaguars had one last week where Evan Ingram made a play that's on par with this, right, but haven't had enough of those, and it again, thought that was so clearly the difference in the game yesterday was five or six big plays by really really you know, Pro Bowl caliber type guys at key positions.
Speaker 1: All right. I think this was the point in the game where I was like, all right, I can write all our stuff, get ready for the show. And then all of a sudden, the Jaggers decided to show up late the third quarter and you know, getting a touchdown first from Trevor finally get the offense going, and then to see the turnover from Treymon that was as well, to get a defensive score, which we haven't seen from them much this year. I wasn't surprised because they keep doing this, and that's why it's so frustrating, because it's not like they're getting blown out by fifty every game. It's like, oh, they just try to dig themselves out after they've dug such a large hole that it's almost impossible. So to see Sneak's work a little bit was impressive, especially because they were stopping the toush push the other way.
Speaker 3: So it did work late. I know, oh a year really all, be honest.
Speaker 4: I was because in this situation when you get down to the Eagles twenty two at their place, and frankly they needed a big break to get back in.
Speaker 3: I'm not just counting the effort.
Speaker 4: After that, they got a break. I think they'll be talk about getting Trayvon some carries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I mean to play and he played it. He was ready for it. Listen.
Speaker 2: Josh had the two sacks, but he had six solo tackles and a couple were lost. He pushed the pocket from where he was. I thought Trayvan was playing a whale of a game. And then the ball bounced and he wouldn't go down. It was great play, you know.
Speaker 1: He was like, this is my moment to shine and he went for it.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the kind of athlete he is. I mean he I joked about him getting carries. He'd probably played a little fullback. I mean, he's at he's athletic. He's everything you want. He's having a really good year. And this is one of those highlight plays that you know, I don't know that a normal level athletic defensive player could have made.
Speaker 2: This, just the move he made it about the seven yard line to go inside the corner. I mean, you don't see a lot of big guys thinking about that and or able to execute it.
Speaker 3: Well, here's a high end basketball, oh man, a high end basketball.
Speaker 2: How he navigates and watch him bounce off of or I should say, the defensive offensive lineman who hits him and tries to knock him down and Trayvon just bounces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first guy wasn't gonna bring him, then no chance.
Speaker 2: And then once he got running.
Speaker 3: Yeah stuff.
Speaker 4: And it's the kind of play that can spark you get you back in it. And I didn't think it was impressive. After this, they took advantage of it and stayed in it. It could have easily Oh you're out manned. They're gonna come down. Either're gonna come down and roll you the rest of the way. The Jaguars got back in it and the offense played better. You just wonder why couldn't happen in the first half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: This week, here's our third play of the Eagles. I feel like we're gonna see a million more times. But the Monte Smith's catching the end zone where just the foot control to get the taps in, that is special And I think.
Speaker 4: Well, again, third and twenty two, the gut punch of just like the Barkley play in the first half, this is a situational game. When you get third and twenty two in third and nineteen in the first half. Numbers all that you know about football tells you it's gonna be three. It's gonna be three points each time. Yeah, well, if they hold into three points each time, then it's a different game.
Speaker 3: But in those.
Speaker 4: Moments, to keep saying that we'd this year, in those moments, this team made huge plays.
Speaker 3: Because they have some special players in those positions.
Speaker 2: They got aj Brown lined up on a key third down against Ronald Darby and he executed for twenty yards. There was the forty six yarder that set this touchdown up, and then this touchdown. They got the matchup they wanted and they took advantage of it. It was a great throw, but obviously a highlight reel spectacular.
Speaker 1: Touch Trevor Lawrence touchdown after this, because again you're like, oh, okay, now they're you know, it's solidified again. But again the Jaguars coming back in Tarbor getting another touchdown, and then I'm happy they're being resilient and fighting through these games because I don't want to see quit and I'm not encouraging quit. It's just I why is it so hard in the first half? Why can we do these things in the second time?
Speaker 3: As good as these teams?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just say, you know, and I'm not trying to, you know, overly criticize anybody, but.
Speaker 3: They have proven this year. They're two and seven.
Speaker 4: They are a team right now that gets themselves in these situations and you get close, but the league, the good teams win these games, and so they get themselves in this situation.
Speaker 3: And that's just who they are right now.
Speaker 4: And I hate saying that because I didn't think they would be this, But I don't know what else you draw from two and seven the way these games have gone. They've lost five games in the last two minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, let's look ahead to our final offensive play for the Jaguars of the game, because I'm sure many people have many opinions on it. Brian, would you think of the play call?
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem with the play call, and he Doug laid it out last week and he's laid it out all season. The ball's going to go where the ball's going to go, right, It's going to depend on what the quarterback sees, how the Eagles react. Do I love them throwing the ball at the Ernest Johnson? No, I do not. I would have rather seen Brian Thomas Junior be the featured guy there. But the ball didn't go there. And Doug will explained that, I'm sure when he talks the leader today, you know why it wasn't targeted him And maybe he wasn't open, who knows.
Speaker 4: But but Trevor laid it out after the game too, and he said they were getting man looks. I'm sure his reed told him go to this single covered receiver. In this case, the single covered receiver was Darren Johnson and.
Speaker 2: Was I think one catching his career beyond ten yards down.
Speaker 4: But in that moment, yeah, he sort of programmed to go for that read. I don't I wish you hadn't thrown Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, and I said it off the top, it's so easy this morning to go twenty twenty in hindsight on this, but you might have run a drawer or a play where you burn a little bit of clock there. Because I think that.
Speaker 1: Was for me what the issue was is because I wasn't necessarily upset with that if that was the play they ended up going to at some point, just because I felt like they were kind of covering Brian Thomas Junior, kind of trying to take him out of the game. But I just immediately went back to last week where they scored. They have that great score from Evan, but you leave too much time on the clock, and with the defense playing as much as they have, then I had no faith that they were going to be able to sho.
Speaker 4: That's a fair point to make, and I agree, and I definitely would have preferred to see them run clock. I'll try to maybe explain the thinking that I don't know that I would have gone that direction. You don't feel like you're an efficient offense right now, right, So are you really thinking at that point, hey, let's burn some clock and we'll guarantee we get this to I mean, I think they're trying to score when they score, if you follow me, rather than thinking, hey, we know we can score if this.
Speaker 3: Play doesn't work.
Speaker 4: I don't think they had that much confidence to be an efficient team like that, right.
Speaker 2: But I mean, Doug Peterson's been there before, and they've been in these This team, well, I talked to Press Taylor last week on the practice field, and he corrected me. I asked if there was confidence in this offense with the slow starts. He said, not only is there confidence, there is conviction. Well, okay, if you have conviction in your ability to perform at a high level, even if you don't in the first half, well, let's see it, right, I mean, let's see you calm down. There's a minute forty left to play. You got the ball the thirteen yard line. I don't have to score on the first play. I don't let me see things I would have rather seen. And of course everybody would this morning. Throw the ball away, throw it over his head. You know, he's falling backwards. It's not like he's standing in the corner of the end zone. We're even an outside shoulder throw.
Speaker 3: To agree with the thinking, I was just yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm fired up about it because because Preston I had this very animated conversation about conviction and I believed him that he and I still do that he believes in what this offense is capable of doing. Okay, so give yourself your best chance. And I'm not saying the play call was the problem. The throw ended up being the problem.
Speaker 1: Sure, but as we said with burning Cock, they're saying that, but are they coaching the way that they believe that they believe conviction? Because if you're not believing you can score, then you're taking in as soon as you can get it. That doesn't want one of the is not true. Stay with us here on jag Zam. We're gonna have some hot takes coming up after the break. Jag Zam brought to you by Sutteth Orters, trusted and reliable moving company started proud to be the official moving company of the Jacksonville Jaguars. To get a guaranteed quote, you can visit suddeth dot com slash jacks Beck Studio here on Monday after the Eagles and Jaguar on Sunday that I was very much glad it was not Sunday night. After that. By the time we get out of there. But what's some hot takes? What have we got this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm going with them what I think it is pretty obviously the tank over Travis. You know, there's all this talking about splitting carries and Travis being the starter and not losing his job to injury. I'm done right and look, in all disclosure, I'm still smarting from the fumble on the goal line in Miami on opening Day. I haven't let go of that. But yesterday, that that play, knocking the ball up into the air at that moment with just over four minutes left to play, which is so untimely. Don't have any confidence in his ability to be that big playmaker that you hoped you would get this year, that you would be able to put him in different situations, line him up in the slot, out of the backfield because he's a good receiver. Well, listen, my opinion doesn't matter. They didn't have him in the ball game on that play, We're trevored through the ball to Deannis Johnson. If you want the best player to catch that ball, the best running back, clearly that would have been Eat And then the offensive coaching staff did not have the confidence in him so I say, it's a tank's job. He's you're starting running back. He's a powerful guy. He makes things happen. I don't I don't even think it's an argument anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you'll see it on opening snap automatically, but I think you'll feel it. Yeah, I mean, it feels like that's going to be the direction. And after what nine games, hard.
Speaker 1: To argue with John, where you headed today?
Speaker 4: Well, you know it's the fight is nice, but it only matters so much, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it's.
Speaker 4: When you're watching a game like that on Sunday, you're liking the fact that they've come back, You're liking the heart.
Speaker 3: You sort of feel like.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is an injured team going up against it. At the same time, it's the NFL, so it's not a Division two team playing a Division one team.
Speaker 3: You can't sit there and.
Speaker 4: Say, oh, they you know what gave it your college cry, you know. So I get why people read and he year, well they fought.
Speaker 3: Well, they're supposed to fight. Yeah, that's what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: And at some point, instead of feeling like you almost want a game like that, you have to win them and We're sitting here after nine games and you're talking about a team that's lost five games in the last two minutes that was built to win.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, yeah, so they had a chance to win it.
Speaker 3: Who cares about the fight? Yeah? I get what people say that, and go win it, and they're right.
Speaker 1: Mine's got to do a little similar years. Brian keep forty four on the field. We've talked about this endlessly. He's the Beth asked, the best athlete on this team. He should be on the field more. I'm looking at the snapcounts. He played seventy three percent of the plays, and I understand they want to have a rotation. You don't have any other edge players on this team. Josh Heinz Allen and Trevon Walker should be on the field every play unless they tap out. Let's've going to Anthony Richardson. They should be on the field. In my opinion at this point, I've seen enough from everybody else. Also, I want to see mon Terry Brown on the field. He only played twenty three percent of this I would love to see him out on the field. I understand they want to do that rotation or whatever they were doing, but I think he should be getting the majority and Darby should be getting the twenty three percent. At least for me, if Buster gets beat, I know he's trying his hardest. I feel like Darby's sometimes getting lost in there in the mix, and I'm just done with the rotations at this point. I don't know if Roy Nielson wants to listen to that, but I would like to see the best players out there.
Speaker 2: Trayvon Walker's fun to watch, right, I mean people tend to watch the ball and not the different players. I like to watch forty four to see what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He affects the game so much, and he's.
Speaker 2: A really, really, really good player who gets better game to gain your point about the quarnerbacks really stands out. The reason I want to see Monteric is I want to know whether I can go forward with him. I'm not going forward with Darby. He's a one year rental. He was brought in here because he knew the head coach and he knows how to play press coverage. But you saw him yesterday, I mean he was a liability. He's a ten year guy. I want Monteric on the field because I got to find out can I count on him. And by the way, let me see more Trey Prince, who has had a couple of moments on the field this year. I don't need to see any more Ronald Darby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rotation in the back I never I have quite gotten. I like to see Trayvon and Josh always on the field in big situations. Yeah, it's hard to play ninety percent in those spots. But there was a play late where Trayvon was out of the game that I wondered about.
Speaker 2: Those two were the best two players on the field for the Jaguars yesterday by far.
Speaker 1: All right, say let's willell you what's coming up the rest of the week? A year similar Electric Center.
Speaker 3: Jag fans.
Speaker 1: If you want customized Jaguars furniture for your home, checkout zipchair dot com browse all the customizable options. Zip Chair is furniture for fans.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 6: I don't feel that either. I mean, guys are extremely disappointed.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 6: It's just been the same thing so many times this season that it is. It's frustrating because you feel like, you know, honestly, I mean, you feel like you're about.
Speaker 2: To You're gonna break through it.
Speaker 6: You got this adversity and this is the week we're gonna break through it. And I thought this was the week you can didn't get it done, didn't finish.
Speaker 2: So it is.
Speaker 6: It is frustrating, but we know it's gonna turn.
Speaker 2: We just have to keep working.
Speaker 6: It's all you can do.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: Frustration overload. Trevor included, what are you looking at this week? I'm curious to see, as you mentioned, what the running back rotation is going to be, if there will see any changes elsewhere.
Speaker 2: But I heard I heard early this morning. I got up to write and I heard a SoundBite from Foya Luakan in the in the postgame locker room that I thought I wanted to hear that right. Basically, he was asked about the pressure and the anxiety in the moment. He goes, I love the moment, he goes. This is what we're in the NFL for, the big moment with your back against the wall. He goes. I want more of that, he goes, I want to win more. He goes, But I'm not backing away from that. It's a privilege to be in that. Yes, that's what I want to see and hear from guys. I don't want to hear about losing at the end and mental you know, fragility or and I want to hear put me in the moment because NFL games are just I did in the fourth quarter. I want to hear put me back in there. I'll win it this time. I loved the answer. I've been waiting to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a football player. I mean, and you know, I don't know that all NFL players these days feel that way the way he does.
Speaker 3: So I was glad to hear it too. And this week, what are you're looking for? To me? You look for.
Speaker 4: At some point, when you're losing like this, you take a gut punch that's hard to come back from.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I worried that it was last week. I'm impressed that it wasn't. So you look for them to be sort of I guess still feeling that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, at some point they're going to get past it. I say it's going to be this week. The last two weeks they have put themselves in a position and they haven't broken through. I say that the frustration breaks them this week and they go out and they get a whip.
Speaker 1: All right, I hope you're right.
Speaker 2: Listen, The four Way of Lucon bite is worth listening to. It's up on the YouTube page. Go find it. When you hear that, maybe you'll think that same way I do, that there's going to be a breakthrough for this football team.
Speaker 1: I love the confidence. We'll run this shot back on Monday and hopefully stay with us the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the week.
Speaker 1: We'll be back on Wednesday and Thursday. Talk about the Viking team this week.