Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Hecma Harrison, and new He Scruggs.
Speaker 3: Here we are Wednesday, installed day's game week the Star. Welcome to players. Brought to you by those deto's. The players are Barry Church, d c play yuh got He Harrison Scrugs, and we've got Cowboy football to talk about it. They to face the New York Giants on NBC Sunday Night Football to begin the season. The Cowboys have won eleven of the last twelve contests, including four in a row, and that they are favored in this game. But let us chat about the health. Mike McCarthy spoke to the media today and the head coach on Tyler Smith, did not practice, was working out with Brown.
Speaker 4: He said that's what he would do, and then he got Sam Williams.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sam is also out today not practicing, along with safety Donovan Wilson.
Speaker 4: So those three players not.
Speaker 3: Practicing today and Mike did not want to give away their status.
Speaker 4: The owner gave away the status. He said, hey, you he should.
Speaker 2: Be all right.
Speaker 6: So we heard out Jon play sometimes.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: I know he expects Tyler Smith to play all right, and I expect him to play too, because, like we talked about yesterday, when you look at the starting lineup for the offensive line on paper, if they're all together, they should be a force to be wrecking with, all right, not saying they're the top offensive line in the league, but when you look across and if they're healthy, healthy Tyron Smith, healthy Tyler Smith.
Speaker 2: Be out it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go to the other side first, and I'm gonna get back to healthy Tern Steele, okay, healthy Zach Martin, and then you fill the middle up with beoutish okay, who's a Pro Bowl who's a Pro bowls?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: On paper, they should be able to handle anything you throw at them, all right. So I'm expecting Tyler Smith to be ready to say, hey man, I'm gonna do what I need to do in the in the rehab room up there with Brown and them to make sure that this hamstring is feeling all right. You're gonna go out here against the Giants, and I announce what I think they're gonna do later on in the show.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I expect it to happen.
Speaker 6: That we got four days to get it right, and he has to be right. This is one of those games. You talk about the eleven times we met the Giants in the opening matchup. We want it's ten to one. I believe it's the record. We won ten of those openings. You are correct, Okay, So I mean it's the NFC division. It's gonna be a battle. We know what it is. You talked about the defensive line yesterday at length about how challenging that's gonna They got some bodies up front. They got some guys that's gonna be bringing a lot of pressure. I'm more concerned about our guy number seventy seven out on the edge. He's gonna have his He's got his work cutout for him. He knows it right. But in the middle of we're gonna do anything in the running game. But with Tony Pollard, however, he's gonna Look, we hadn't been able to see it, but he's gonna have any success. You're gonna need the middle of your offensive line functioning. And it doesn't make me feel good to see Tomas Smith on the injury report, and it equally doesn't make me feel good to see Donovan Wilson on that injury report.
Speaker 7: Also well for me, you know, I look.
Speaker 8: At those three guys, you know, Sam Williams, Wilson, and Talasmith. I'm not really worried about Sam and Donovan Wilson because I believe we got enough edge rushers and we're deep enough on the edge that even if he does not play, I feel like we can you know, we'll still play at a high level.
Speaker 2: Wilson as well.
Speaker 8: I feel like with him being out, you still got hooker, you still got cursed maquamos there. You can hide you know, those pieces in the secondary. So I'm not necessarily worried about them. But when you talk about this offensive line, it kind of got me a little worrisome, especially if Tyler's not able to play. Even if he does play, I'm not saying he's gonna be one hundred percent maybe eighty eighty five, maybe seventy five percent out there. That's not hisself, and I know he's a baller out there. I understand that, but when you're hampered with injuries, especially lower body injuries like that, it could cause a problem. And then we talk about the right tackle on Terrence Steel. It's coming off an ACL injury.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 8: We saw what with that ACL did to Michael Gallup, and I understand they're two different positions. You know, Michael Galla's running a lot more, cutting a lot more than Terrence Steel. But the ACL's ACL, and we'll see how he gets back from that. He didn't really, I mean, he had kind of an offseason, but not what he's been having in the past. So to me that that's kind of worrisome because did Miike McCarthy say anything about if he's not able to play Tyler Tyler Smith, who would be his replacement in there?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 7: I assume he didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: He didn't say anythings like basically said, you guys know what the options are.
Speaker 4: And they said nine minutes before the game, he'll let you know.
Speaker 6: So so let me worried. Let me tell you about this Terry Still, because I know you're worried about his a c O. Okay, I'm a trust Big Mike. Okay, Big Mike said that what Terrence Still has been doing has been amazing, all right, him being able to go out there with his a cl come back and look the way that he's looked so far this quickly. They said it ain't not about gall of Amazon.
Speaker 2: So so what I'm gonna say is what I'm gonna say. No, no, no, I was out there, Listen.
Speaker 7: I did not hear Big Mike say that.
Speaker 2: We saw though.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna put that on Big Mike say that about Gallup last year. Okay, he's coming along and somebody might all right, but terror still, I think.
Speaker 7: It's a little different, Big Mic.
Speaker 6: You seeing guys who had to deal with these type of injuries, and for somebody to come out and say, man, this is quite amazing what I'm seeing right now. I feel confident in Tearn Steel, and they just paid him. They're gonna make sure you're right because they see it. They say, man, I can't believe he looked this good, this fast, getting paid right now.
Speaker 2: That, trust I don't know what you're making up. You don't believe me. It's a lot of that. Hope. I'm going a little side smirk.
Speaker 3: Come on, trustee, there's a lot of there's a lot of that going around, Hope.
Speaker 10: I'm going on.
Speaker 3: It's not about I'm not smirking, but I really kind of listening. I was trying to look something up here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just yeah, I'm just going with the smirk. Okay, he wasn't. He wasn't smirking at me.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 7: Okay, taking it to.
Speaker 4: Feeling yourself.
Speaker 7: I'm like Colorado right now. Baby. You know what I'm saying. Everybody not get this man. Start everybody against me. You know what I'm saying. I'm keeping receipts.
Speaker 4: Crime mccraig, crime mccraig over here.
Speaker 3: I expect play.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know if he if he plays, may not be just left the locker room. Left the locker room. You know where I went.
Speaker 2: C J. Goodwin, No, well, boss man fact gone so with himself seventy seven some self, my dog.
Speaker 4: Feeling good as he got.
Speaker 10: Any fear?
Speaker 4: Do you have any fear?
Speaker 3: Because we've seen with the track record. Ask him if I said, do you have any fears? Okay, yeah, and he said no, you can't. He said, you can't play like that. Tyra Smith is super talking about hig show listeners here.
Speaker 4: He said, no, you don't have any fears.
Speaker 3: What you do is you go out there and play every play like it's your last play and just go give it your all.
Speaker 4: That's it, So.
Speaker 7: Listen, no, no, no, And that's the marks.
Speaker 6: That's the marks of a great player one a great leader of being able to And we.
Speaker 7: Saw it happening with Sean Lee.
Speaker 6: You continue to go through this type of stuff, right and some guys I'm not talking about Sean not being able because Sean fall through until the end. Some guys aren't able to sustain those type of injuries back to back to back to back and continue coming back and being like, you know what it happened, I'm gonna fight through it and whatever happens next, I know that I gave him my all. And Tyron Smith has been through some stuff over the over the last few years to where I've said stuff about him here on the show. We've seen everybody else say, hey man, we're not sure if the guys are gonna be healthy. But if he is and he's one hundred percent, then he's great. He put that noise to the side and I only do it show up the work and he's healthy right now. So I'm just praying that he stays healthy because if he does, I still believe that he is probably one of one of the better tackles in the NFL.
Speaker 8: He better be right, he better be out there raided role because I'm telling you right now, he's gonna be an on the island. And I understand he's been a top dog in his leave for a very long time, so he understands, you know, what it's like to be on an island and one on ones. But if Tyler's not able to go, they're gonna, you know, use their resources to kind of clog up that middle. When you talk about Leonard Williams and Dexter Lawrence, because those are some dollars on the inside that can gain wreck. I mean, we all understand that they're gonna use those resources to kind of clog that up. And I believe they're gonna leave those tackles. Terrence Steel Holly paid his town.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: Now you got that britt bag now, so you're go have to be on your own out there.
Speaker 7: And Tyron Smith as well, is gonna be on.
Speaker 8: An island against Dibbodeaux, against those guys off of the edge. So he's gonna be ready, to understand, He's gonna be ready. But it's gonna be a match up for sure.
Speaker 6: Hope I'm selling right now, buy it discount. Tyron Smith healthy for an entire season, something you hadn't seen in the very long you're saying it's gonna happen. I'm hoping this is what we hope this is to happen. That all positive stuff. I'm not trying to bring you back to the other side, because I know that's too easy. All I'm saying is, if he's able to stay healthy and a percent of what we've seen, is he gonna be the impact on this offensive line that you need for this season.
Speaker 8: If he's able to, if he can give us seventy five percent seventy percent, If he can give us seventy five percent, I believe that that'll be enough to hold it down because because what do you have after that?
Speaker 2: I mean, town Smith's already injured in there.
Speaker 8: You can't really slide him back off the left tackle and if you do, who you're gonna put in as his replacement. So if he can get if we get seventy five percent of tiring for this season, I believe that'll be successful.
Speaker 6: I want to clear it up, say the seventy five percent that we need is an ending the season. He needs to be ending this season all right, and then seventy five percent. That's that's a heavy percentage based off what we've seen over the last few years.
Speaker 7: So give.
Speaker 6: I told you I started a whole I was like, I started the whole thing with hopium. But I know that that is something that we and we want him to play the entire season. It just hadn't been a reality what the last.
Speaker 8: Four or five four years since twenty I think twenty fourteen might have been his last year where he played all sixteen seventeen games. I was still here, that was his teammate. I believe I was his last time. It's been rough listen.
Speaker 6: And I'm not even hoping he stays healthy for the whole season. I hope for the significant parts, the most important parts, specifically the end, especially if we're making a run for the NFC East Championship, that he's healthy at that time, not where it's like, all right, we're just gonna hold him off into the playoffs just to make sure he's healthy. Then if you're gonna miss a couple gate week three, week four, get on back in there, you know, get used that by week and then then rolling through man that's what I want to see.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifteen was the last time Off.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Off in the twenty sixteen started thirteen games that he played.
Speaker 6: He should have saved them twenty fifteen because I remember that season. I was right, he should have put.
Speaker 7: Him on, put him on.
Speaker 8: We all.
Speaker 2: That was one of the man I got to go to work today.
Speaker 6: He should have played whenever Romo played. Whenever Romo played, they should have rolled tiring out there. The rest of them was a wasted damn time. I was roight, yeahs coach man.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the day. Let's go to the day.
Speaker 6: Hey, Matt Castle was the quarterback Romo that broke his collar bone hers back.
Speaker 2: Then Kella Moore was out there for a little bit.
Speaker 6: Romo came back. Romo came back, We beat Miami. He posted that just go with them all and then it got hurt again.
Speaker 2: Got folded up. What was the T shirt that you guys had started the win team family Resilience.
Speaker 7: You did you talk to Jason last weekend?
Speaker 2: No, whatever I talked.
Speaker 4: I talked to coach Dungee.
Speaker 3: Yeah he ran us out, Tony. Yeah, we're gonna run the side of the room now. Thirty eight I said, we gotta go.
Speaker 7: On the line. Respect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I got the Hall of Fame coaching Congratulations.
Speaker 2: You're the one who you made it known that you was gonna be talking to j G.
Speaker 7: Shout out to j G.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: I still still.
Speaker 4: They pushed it back to a time that I was like, that doesn't work for you.
Speaker 7: He didn't want to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Make that work for me.
Speaker 10: You make it working this.
Speaker 3: Time, I said, shot, or we get you, Tony. I'll take time man. Yeah, cook, yeah, but we ran some of it over the weekend. Thanks for watching, fellas on. When we come back, it is time to lock in your win rate.
Speaker 2: Who y'all thought about this?
Speaker 7: Okay, I hope you thought about that.
Speaker 4: Right here on the playge lounge.
Speaker 3: You're going to lock in the predictions producer Chris Beam, Are you do you have the sheet of integrity ready to roll to take down everything, because we must go ahead and get it all done?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So we come back all around the room, a lot of high winds going. Christy, we want to go game by game. I guess we should go game He has the loss he has our losses, right, Okay, okay, okay, start with the record. Let's start the record and then we'll just go from there. All right, don't be scared. Lock in your right rate. Yes we will say it with locking the rate. Don't locking it now?
Speaker 2: On the play.
Speaker 4: Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 7: Let me see.
Speaker 11: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: As they snapped the press, guy who looks right, it's not the he escaped flip.
Speaker 2: He'll look full first down.
Speaker 9: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust.
Speaker 11: With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands.
Speaker 9: Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: Crush Scot's gonna run this ship show, running up the middle and he scores.
Speaker 11: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with's Smoothieking and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving new Smoothie bowls from Smoothie King and whoo me too.
Speaker 7: These smoothie bowls.
Speaker 6: Start with Usaii and Pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, Crunchy Purely Elizabeth Granola, and his savory peanut butter Drizzle. New smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Michael Persons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, t shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowl unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 5: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home or away. We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all we got big love for them boys Smirnoff.
Speaker 4: We do game days.
Speaker 5: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: To the Players Loud.
Speaker 7: A fan favorite event.
Speaker 6: Market at the Star presented by Flee Style, will take place on Saturday, September ninth, from ten am to four pm out onto Stedos Championship Plaza. Come shop from Tenny from fifty plus local makers offering art, fashion, the core and more at the free outdoor market. Visitorstar District dot com for more information.
Speaker 3: All Right, you're the players lines. We have Daddy Craig, Barry Church, those players. Then it's just the lovely docent tones from our own heck Maharrison. And then it's just me scretches, just kind of help get this all through. You Barry Church, you missed you missed lunch today, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah can't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know you missed it.
Speaker 2: Heckma was here, Yeah, I had dam Craig here.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Bottom line, raising Kings came through, so they fed us here on the players lines, and they also took care of the media up there. They go with everybody up, bro, they brought the tea. They brought them, yes, yes, yes, yes they did so. By the way, all right, uh, Post Malone and Raising Canes they are embarking on a new chapter together, forever, forever, together on their partnership. So they're gonna be joining force with the Cowboys to launch a limited edition Post Malone Cowboys thirty two ounce Collector's Cup.
Speaker 7: Okay, well posting.
Speaker 3: Okay, So fans you can go ahead get your Collector's cup starting today by posting up your combo at one for one thirty nine at any participating Canes. Visit raisingknes dot com for a list of participating restaurants. At the gym, one of the ladies I work out with her and her mom, she says, yeah, I went.
Speaker 4: To high school with him.
Speaker 2: He's Dallas guy, right with grape Vine High School.
Speaker 3: Okay, And she's like, yeah, I remember he used to he used to smoke in high school. And I thought he's not gonna amount to anything, like, yeah, you messed up, you messed.
Speaker 4: You got that.
Speaker 3: You got that one wrong to see it, yes, yes, hate to see it. All right, it is time. It's time for the moment of truth. Moment of truth Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, my picks.
Speaker 3: So I got my picks in the Dallas Morning News, got all my pick it's all take it out. I tweeted it out over there, put it on Facebook's all there, so you see everything I got.
Speaker 7: It's all right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all right there. So let us right here on the players lounge officially get into the sketch.
Speaker 2: Get it in concrete. Man, Let's get it in concrete.
Speaker 3: Chris being you writing it all down right, I might be okay, So we'll just start off with the schedule.
Speaker 7: It was with the record.
Speaker 4: Start off with the record.
Speaker 3: I got the Cowboys tennis ten and seven tennis, that's your final.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 6: Tennis ten and seven and winning the Super Bowl ten and seven and winning the division.
Speaker 7: Okay, so won the Division of Tennis up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, that's why our division going.
Speaker 7: At that.
Speaker 3: W D.
Speaker 2: Ten and seven for New Scrubs beat each other up.
Speaker 6: I'm sticking with twelve and five. I'm taking with twelve and five, and and I'm gonna just go ahead and say it. Okay, I think we're gonna have it wrapped up bid the Washington game, and we'll lose that game because we probably wrest some folks.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I think we go out there to San Francisco and get the dub. That's why I'm switching that.
Speaker 7: I think we go out there. San Francis is going to beat us twice.
Speaker 6: I think we go out there with something on our mind, ready to prove it regular season, and we beat San Francis.
Speaker 7: Okay, hold, we were going so I wanted that's that's my switch. That's my switch.
Speaker 6: But I got you twelve and five. I'm still twelve and five, but that's only because the last game is gonna count.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to get out the plane.
Speaker 6: Don't have to field goal. We're kicking it, y'all. Y'all can do all that cappin if you want to. But I'm gonna stand on what I said. I'm not no, no, no, I'm not predicting the seventy two Dolphins.
Speaker 7: But we're close.
Speaker 3: But there's no Mercury Marris on our squad. I gotta have you were thirteen and four.
Speaker 6: And I thought about going fourteen and three, but then because I saw that there was a game that definitely we could sneak out, and that was the charges game that I had on there, and I was like, I'm gonna turn down, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stay where I am. Thirteen and four.
Speaker 6: I believe that this is the most one of the most talented rosters in the NFC period, and there's no disputing it. There are only maybe two teams that you can argue have more talent than the Dawnas Cowboys. And so thirteen and four Division champ absolutely absolutely first round Bots at the Crib, Super Bowl Champ.
Speaker 7: NFC.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay with your chess for me.
Speaker 8: What happened earlier I had at tennis seven even you know what, man, you have to listen to you gentlemen out here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and tick him a little bit. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead pick him up a little bit. I'm gonna tick him up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was it was the way you can wake. It was that that Seattle because I had.
Speaker 4: Him losing that Seattle game.
Speaker 8: Now I'm like, I don't know, give me eleven and six, man, give me eleven and six. I'm gonna go eleven and six on them losing.
Speaker 3: And you talked all that messed about Geno no, you I had him losing the Geno still not championship nothing.
Speaker 2: Wild card for sure.
Speaker 4: It's got to be one or the other, sir, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wild card.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna yet, it ain't.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have Philly, So.
Speaker 7: Don't you don't you say that.
Speaker 2: Don't you say that, Washington, don't find out. We'll find out, you know, we are can give a division winners.
Speaker 7: No, you got to the bye.
Speaker 6: I can give you a who's your quarterback on your fantasy team that you picked in the second round of the draft.
Speaker 7: Doesn't hurt, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I got you got different.
Speaker 3: Year, just got Cowboys winning the East, Danny as the Cowboys win the East out of the Cowboys winning the East?
Speaker 4: Do you, sir, know you got a wild card? So yeah, is it Philly Giants.
Speaker 7: Got to the bo week?
Speaker 6: Okay, no, no, he already said the Giants coming in second. So whoever don't want so were coming in third?
Speaker 7: Eleven six giants.
Speaker 2: We know we're gonna reevaluate at the bottom.
Speaker 6: But right now, what you say is what you staying on what you say, which you're switching the Seattle loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that was that was the one.
Speaker 4: That was the one Philly, Philly winning the division.
Speaker 7: I don't know yet. We'll see you in a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Chris, are you ready to go game by game? You got, you got, you got the recorder, ready to get it all down? Okay, giants, are we gonna read before you? Are we going to revisit this? Because I remember last year I was on point seven. Know I'm talking about we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna go through because I remember last year I was on points and after we all started losing all that just the way the list, the way we got we got.
Speaker 6: Chris Bean right now just saying he got I'm just saying, look as I was as I came in last year, new.
Speaker 7: To the show, I said we were going twelve and five?
Speaker 2: Are you saying you said twelve and five? I remember what I said, but I remember what I do. We just stopped talking about the list.
Speaker 7: I'm just that's new. That's new.
Speaker 2: I stopped talking about the list.
Speaker 6: Okay, come on, let's do it and then come on and then, Chris Bean, everybody's gonna keep track of its own record.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 2: It's on record, New York. You want me to start, go ahead, man, that's a dub. Easy to like it.
Speaker 7: Just that's a.
Speaker 6: Division division game. We scored at the end of the at the end of the show, like the end of the week. But yes, I got this as a windubdubs all around.
Speaker 2: Correct, done for you as well?
Speaker 4: Yes, changed mind.
Speaker 7: Oh you gotta go first, go first? Under is it?
Speaker 5: Is it an?
Speaker 7: There is a win.
Speaker 4: I got a dub as we didn't do game by game and then.
Speaker 7: Changing all your stuff to go on the floor.
Speaker 9: I go.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 4: I have to switch.
Speaker 7: I have to switch.
Speaker 2: I got a dub as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Jets, I've got it as a win to start the seat. Okay, I'll just go what we have in the spring Jets, I had as a win. Church has had a loss. Danny, you had it as a loss. Heck mean you had it as a win. So I am going to stand by a win again to the Jets.
Speaker 2: I said one of the last time we beat Aaron Rodgers. Okay, that's an elbow.
Speaker 7: I'm staying about my Okay, what you got, I got dumb shaped.
Speaker 3: Up the Kyler Murray less Arizona Cardinals Game three in Arizona.
Speaker 4: We all had the wins before the season. I will stand with my double.
Speaker 2: They might not make the college football playoffs. They was down there, I was, but I remember that used the game last year.
Speaker 7: We walked in that thing. It was like who playing. I'm keeping it.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping its look like they're tanking whatever it is, I'm keeping all right.
Speaker 3: After that, Ezekiel Elliott and the New England Patriots come to town.
Speaker 4: We all have it as a double.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna switch that one, is it? It's here in Dallas, Okay, I'm gonna switch. I'm gonna switch that one to a L.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna change my charges because I think I had charges as an L and I'm gonna switch that one to a dub Well.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping that's a W because I don't believe in Ma mac Jhoneson.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Is he gonna go off though he probably not. He's gonna get like to.
Speaker 7: Already he is on my roster though.
Speaker 2: Five russis ten yards, two touchdown.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So after that is the October eighth game on the road against the San Francisco forty nine ers on NBC Saturdayday Night Football. Before in the spring, when we came out, it was a lost by New He lost by Church and lost by Danny McCree and a win by heck Maherrison. I am going to make my change there. Wow, So so that's it. Those are those are my only two changes that I'm making.
Speaker 7: Well, you already know I changed mind. So what we're going to services go? We women? Oh my god, I said that. I said that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll tell you. Yeah, he'll be bad. They're gonna pay that man. What I'm saying good, he's got the.
Speaker 4: Win another California road game.
Speaker 3: The next week, it's Monday Night Football on e s p N as Mike the play calling, McCarthy goes up against Kellen Moore, who'll be calling plays.
Speaker 2: For the Kellen boy more. Let's get it. So, let's get it right before that game.
Speaker 7: He's younger than me.
Speaker 3: Just so we know, we all know what we picked back in the spring. I called it a win for the Cowboys. Heck, you called it a loss for the cowboys. You called it a win for the cowboys. I called it a win for the Cowboys. What we gonna do, Church, what you called.
Speaker 2: It a loss?
Speaker 7: That's that's what That's what it's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you got Mike winning against changed to.
Speaker 7: That's where I'm going that's my only change.
Speaker 4: You changed New England to an L You're gonna change that, okay?
Speaker 7: All right, all right, so there you go, keep it all right.
Speaker 4: Then it's the bye week. We will do a re evaluation.
Speaker 7: He's gonna be changing the out of the bye.
Speaker 3: It is a home game against the Rams. We all had predicted a do W for this game. I'm standing with my double.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a win. That's the win.
Speaker 4: Okay. After that on the road to Philadelphia, we all had it as a loss.
Speaker 2: Here, you might as well keep that means.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you that is That's where I'm really wanting to change for real, And that's the feel. And I think I'm gonna reevaluate that after the bye I think church as you know, you can flippity flopping.
Speaker 7: Off the plane.
Speaker 4: I'm okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Then it is a home game against the Giants. We all had it as a w beforehand. I am going to stay with my double.
Speaker 7: Yep, I stayed there. Barry Broadway Bear, that's here, that's here.
Speaker 8: What the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it a w, MA give it okay.
Speaker 3: Then it's going to the tar Heel State for a noon game, the only noon game they have all year long against Bryce Young and the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 4: We all had it as a w. I will continue to stand by my.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 3: Right, Then it is a home game against the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 4: Before I had it as a loss. The three of you had it as a W.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm saying with a yeah, are you switching yours?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Then it is.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I'll say you, that's the Thanksgiving their game, by the way, thanks Giving, dickon.
Speaker 4: Then after that is a road game. No, no, I'm sorry. It's a home game.
Speaker 3: Home games, home game, home game against Seattle on the Amazon Prime Video Sep.
Speaker 4: Fifteen.
Speaker 3: Before the season, I had it as a loss. Church you had it as a loss. Hecman, you had as a win. Danny, you had it as a win. How we feeling I'm switching that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go give him the dub.
Speaker 7: On that one. No faith in g.
Speaker 2: Just I don't have any faith.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a toss up game. That's all right.
Speaker 4: Everybody else is good.
Speaker 7: No good, I'm I got lost.
Speaker 4: Then it is a by the way, three straight home games for the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: The Eagles come calling December tenth on NBC Sunday Night Football. Before the season, I had it as a double Church you had as a double McCrae.
Speaker 4: You had it as a loss, hecma. Of course you had it as a win.
Speaker 2: So I had it as a loss when we were in Philly. So your of course is misplaced.
Speaker 7: So come on with that, man.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so you got Philly sweeping.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm staying. I'm staying woman, I got a Winter Division on twelve. He still hadn't nothing good enough.
Speaker 2: I say, you're really going thirteen for you, I've got I've got a win.
Speaker 4: So you're staying.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm saying, okay, you're gonna switch that.
Speaker 2: After you switching that after the bye, we watch what I see you.
Speaker 7: He's gonna switch it.
Speaker 3: And we got two back to back road games on the East Coast in December after that at Buffalo December seventeenth, everyone had it as a loss.
Speaker 8: It's tough to play up there, man, as cold as all heck, it's tough to play up there.
Speaker 7: Josh Allen, I'm agreeing with that loss.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then after Buffalo it is a December twenty fourth Christmas Eve game at the two on one Miami Dolphins. I had a brother as a loss, Church, you had it as a Christmas Eve loss. Heck man, you have it as a Winkray, you have it as a win.
Speaker 4: I will stay with the loss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here with you.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna stay with that loss MANO.
Speaker 4: Win Santa Head.
Speaker 2: I just gotta hope here.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Christmas, Christmas in Miami don't get no better than that. Christmas in there, like, yeah, have it all set up, drive out the hotel.
Speaker 2: He does even.
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you see the tweet today?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna send it to you.
Speaker 7: What about number nine?
Speaker 2: Yew? Did you see that? So so you explain it.
Speaker 4: That Miami? Yeah, I'm going doune Okay, then here comes be great damn Cam. This just makes me nervouser.
Speaker 3: Thirtieth birthday of Tiger Woods, the birthday of Lebron James, birthday of me at Jerry World before the season three of Us had wins. That would be you, that would be you, that would be me, and the l goes to heckma hair probably smart.
Speaker 2: For you though, Oh wow, that is up to smart than any Thank you so much. Oh my god, this is the first yo clip that clip, that clip, that that.
Speaker 3: And to end the season, it is at Sam Howe and the Washington Commanders on the road before the season, we all had w s.
Speaker 7: I'm switching. So that's I think we gotta wrapped up.
Speaker 6: I'm not even sure who's playing at this time of the five roll, we're gonna be twelve. Five were rolling into getting ready for the playoffs, possibly the first round by.
Speaker 7: So it's not a loss.
Speaker 6: Because I think we're not as good as the command This is lost because I think we're gonna have trying to keep Tyring Smith healthy, Tyler Smith health, TERI and still that type of stuff right there.
Speaker 7: So make sure you put that as the first round.
Speaker 6: You're saying we have a first round by yeah, Okay, So we win the division, that's what I said. We win the division, we lose to Philly twice, then you believe that the New York Giants are gonna beat Philly twice.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, whatever else happens on the other side, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, so New York, New York.
Speaker 4: Looking here, I made.
Speaker 3: Two changes I have Yeah, I mean changes. Church, you made one change. Mc craye, you made two changes.
Speaker 2: Heck, you made two changes and you're still ten and seven. Yeah, okay, it's new. What's your losses? I'm sorry? I have you at like ten, I have you.
Speaker 3: Like eleven and six eleven, you're at eleven eleven, six, eleven and six.
Speaker 4: If I made so, yeah, then then then I need to take one away the Okay, you know what?
Speaker 10: Actually I have you at twelve and five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this man to keep the boats.
Speaker 4: Come on, that's what I got.
Speaker 8: Off.
Speaker 2: I have new.
Speaker 11: These are your losses Miami, Buffalo, Seattle, Washington and Philly on the road.
Speaker 4: Okay, is that right?
Speaker 7: I think you got him?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 2: This is why last year, this away twelve and they ain't going right for me.
Speaker 13: That's a posy ski man. You switch, get this off the rundown. No way, all right, yo, I'm thanking Chris San Francisco. You know what, San Francisco, go be the l Okay, I'll tell you what he sat up.
Speaker 7: That one.
Speaker 4: Then I'll switch. I'll switch the Giants and I'll switched to England.
Speaker 7: Is that you can't be twelve and five?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing? You can't be about even though you just looked at that, but you got you went switching because you don't. I don't want nothing about should like you're gonna be like I would listen to y'all and.
Speaker 7: I shouldn't you something?
Speaker 4: Christ you can I just went twelve and foiund yes, yes, yes, he just told you.
Speaker 2: This is why the list disappeared last year. So now you got you got six losses. Now you're eleven six the top bottom? Is it time to take a break?
Speaker 7: Break?
Speaker 2: Break cut out.
Speaker 14: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vi P. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: And they snapper the press guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped slaft. He'll love for a first down.
Speaker 9: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 2: Hrs Scott's gonna run this in show, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 11: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 12: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowld unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 5: We got big personalities. We got big hair, big bell buckles. We've got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line smearingov nos. Football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home are away. We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all we got big love for them boys. Smearingoff we do game days. Please drink responsibly back to the players loud.
Speaker 7: Just for you doing. It's time to run through the competition.
Speaker 3: When they knew Dallas Cowboy, Nike, Pegas's shoot, grab your parent and Nears pro shop Onto Shop dot dallascowboys dot com a fanatics experience.
Speaker 7: Many white shoe ain't a loud No, No, we don't win none of that. Tell the people, what's your record is? So okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So as I went through this exercise, what you do is I came out with twelve and five off ten and seven added to.
Speaker 7: A game super.
Speaker 6: First of all, we had to get a price Waterhouse Cooper's audience and get to come through this.
Speaker 2: But all the hated a guy that is at nine and eight, ten and seven. We went eleven and six and twelve and five.
Speaker 6: This is better, he said, he because it matches what he thinks about the Cowboys in this right here.
Speaker 2: Because he hasn't going to the super Bowl. You got him going it, say new Druggs. Dallas said, yeah, he got, he got got, he got the do ball winning the whole time.
Speaker 7: I just saw Dallas.
Speaker 2: I just saw I saw Newie Scruggs in Dallads.
Speaker 6: That's irrelevant. He got to you gotta add two more games on the river. He thought that was Jacksonville winning super Jacksonville. Trevor Lawrence, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, next.
Speaker 7: You moved down, Trevor.
Speaker 3: If you want to christ Kirk, I got him on the boy dude win, Oh the boy dudes win the whole career. Dudes win once it got rid of urban right, what happened last year? What you see so boy winning? What do you do to your boys? He won't go take that next step? Okay, I got the kind of coach. The next step that division is there.
Speaker 7: Is it is with twelve and five. You with me, baby, We're good twelve five like you got the least about the game.
Speaker 2: One eleven and six. Man, they go out there and pull up the services.
Speaker 4: See I come in here with you guys, and I find myselfs all slipping well.
Speaker 3: Five twelve, I went where you look over here me for you the one it's got him at thirteen and fourth with me.
Speaker 6: Hope, nah, hope you see the same thing I see. You know that this is a talented ROSSI. You know these boys going thirteen and fourth were playing with me. You gonna feel even better about it when we start getting into breaking down all offense versus the other team defense, all defense.
Speaker 2: Like you know what, it starts making a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Y'all know, y'all know how I feel about all right, Chris being you got it all locked in correct, our captain Chris, I got the receipt, official got the receipt.
Speaker 2: Can you got the receipts man his wife of CPA. So we got it good and good hands.
Speaker 4: Seven twelve doing this show.
Speaker 3: By the way, once again, we'll thank Raising Knes for taking care of the players lounge. Raising Kines long time partner with the Cowboys. They've got two uh they joined together, two or three together over the years. Got a variety giveaways, fundraisers, player appearances is more. I don't know about you, but a lot of my money's gone to Raising Canes because my kids like it. And you know, when your kids like stuff, you just keep on buying the same old thing.
Speaker 7: You know where it started at the.
Speaker 6: Rayah after the Barel, right and it's still over t three thirty four o'clock in the morning right there on campus.
Speaker 7: All right, So you go out, go to tagling, do what you want to.
Speaker 6: You stop at Raising Keynes unless it's on Sunday and then they close the twelfth, so we won't eat enough but canes and that's when it was like six bucks.
Speaker 4: Well you know, if my daughter ends up going there.
Speaker 7: But we'll see right next to childs, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I did see.
Speaker 7: I did get the We did go over there right next we hit We hit your.
Speaker 4: Spot, by the way, we hit your spot. We were there wherever you recommend we hit. We hit the two spots.
Speaker 10: Awesome.
Speaker 7: Anybody did you get the pork chop? But she did?
Speaker 4: She ate the port chop. I had some of it. It was good.
Speaker 7: That chop is good.
Speaker 2: Bro. We didn't steer us run.
Speaker 4: If I can get l SU to give her some money. Then you know LSU could be there. Kansas State came through seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 3: She called me this morning excited. I was a spin class and I got off the bike. She said, damn can't the state just gave me seventy thousand dollars. I stopped, Yes, inside.
Speaker 7: Didn't I.
Speaker 2: And my child r I can't get it and I can't get in the pockets.
Speaker 7: Man, it's case.
Speaker 4: State is in the lead. Right now, we can.
Speaker 11: Leave.
Speaker 2: I can't tell her lead diversification. It is an inclusion on that news be running around the deuce deuice.
Speaker 4: When they told man, I don't know if that'll be happy. I've got enough purple in my life. He's probably a third purple.
Speaker 7: Now your baby's going there.
Speaker 2: You go so much purple, none of that, you're gonna be willing the wildcat.
Speaker 7: OK, let's go.
Speaker 2: Wow, casts that's big, seventy grand, that's big time.
Speaker 6: Oh so, did y'all see this thing about the nil deal that the this guy from Florida sign? He said he wasn't aware of a clause and a bad nil deal he signed. He should have saw that fifteen percent percent. I don't want to get twenty five years of his NFL earnest.
Speaker 2: He signed that. They gave Hi four hundred and ninety four ninety thousand, and they get how.
Speaker 6: Much percent they get fifteen percent pre tax of all this NFL or twenty five years, so pretty much all of.
Speaker 2: Them plus that three percent to the eighties.
Speaker 6: Oh so so he gonna sign eighty million dollars deal fifteen percent rolling to them.
Speaker 7: He ain't the only one that signed the deals, so to be legislation to take that.
Speaker 3: His brother need to go get that post wlone, raising knees, drink, have a little lemonade, and think about how you gonna get out of that, good man, you said, get out of that deal.
Speaker 4: Predatory lending right there.
Speaker 7: That's all that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's rough.
Speaker 7: That's rough right now.
Speaker 3: So tomorrow we'll have several more topics to come at you. We look at that Giants offense against the Cowboys diving there also.
Speaker 4: I want to know your think about it tonight. Now he thought about this the way I didn't because I got changed. You're who are going to be your cowboys that make the Pro Bowl? Think about it for tomorrow show Outside of Zach Martin and Michael Parsons. Right, who else is going to join?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Who else going to join on the Pro Bowl squad? Okay, so go ahead think about that.
Speaker 2: I mean better.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you who's not gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Might be some surprises, might be some surprises. You gonna put a kick on.
Speaker 6: You kicked the you know, super Bowl winning field goal. You gotta do the Pro Bowl before that. He won't be playing.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Hetma, Danny Barry.
Speaker 5: I knew he.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to you tomorrow right here. I appreciate you, Chris be.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.