Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it's finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals, Draft Kings Sportsbook has you covered with same game parlays, live betting, os, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothiell Casino w in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance CEE DKNG dot Co slash Bball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and Responsible Gaming Resources.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe for you, bro Wine, Garcia tested positive for PED. According to multiple reports, Garcia has tested positive for performance enhancing drug osterin related to boxing upset over Devin Hainey and ten days ago. Garcia responded on social media to the news as well, Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Yeah, okay, well, while we will pull up pull up that. Uh uh, it is reported that he tested positive. I guess it's it's a it's a weight loss drug. It's but but what it does is that as you lose weight, you keep your strength. It's wait, what hohoa hold on hold on. H ulster In prevents muscle cannibalism. So what it does is that while you're losing weight, your muscle stages because that you lose weight, you lose muscle. But what this drug allows you to do to lose weight, keep your muscle. If you keep your muscle, you can keep your strength.
Speaker 1: So so okay, I'm curious when it comes in the VATA testing I'm not familiar with it.
Speaker 5: I'm not familiar with that much. If I if I'm if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: When you have a boxing match, you get tested before the fight, you get tested after the fight. Correct, So at what point did they figure out he was positive? Was it before the fight or was it after the fight? Because if they knew he was tested positive before the fight, why in the hell they let him get in the ring any goddamn way knowing that there was an issue.
Speaker 2: I think I think the thing is that when they test, they keep it because you give an A because they keep it. They got an A sample and a B sample, right, Okay, the A sample comes back positive? H Hold on?
Speaker 3: What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: I came on here to address this full fucking ship claim that I cheated.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that I don't cheat. What can I say?
Speaker 6: You know, why didn't they come out with this before, you know, the fight? If they found it before, why would they let me step into the ring as a cheater and they come out with the victory and then they post this. You know again, these are people that are trying to attack me for whatever reason, But no weapon against me shall prosper. I never taken a stereoid them. I don't even know where to get steroids at the end of the day, I barely you know, take supplements. They're saying it's coming from the ostraganda that's retarded. So big lies.
Speaker 2: Man, if they don't get a dollar treatrick. Behold at that video?
Speaker 3: Who that who that? I don't know who look like dollhome dollars.
Speaker 1: Thread you you you got to know, you got to know what you're putting in your body.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: You gotta do what you put in.
Speaker 1: Your body, you know, and like obviously if you weren't taking anything at all, then it wouldn't come up.
Speaker 5: In the samples at all.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna find out he I think he's going to request a B sample, his B sample be testing or the retested or the retest. Okay, you get an A, you get a sample that you know, you know how to do. Okay, you got a A sample and a B sample. It's one urine. So they tested A, but they hold on to a B. Right, Okay, it comes back positive, test the B because hey it may maybe it was a false positive. So so some false yeah, false pothor huh, Hold on, hold on, hold on. Garcia has ten days to request the B sample be tested. A sample is also a screen positive Fernandra Nan Nandrew testoster.
Speaker 3: What is that? Wow?
Speaker 2: He tested positive or another his A sample also tested positive for another drug? Ojo? What he did?
Speaker 3: Now he had two drugs in the system. What you mean?
Speaker 5: What he do?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: He man? Yo?
Speaker 3: My question is this what fire?
Speaker 2: Has ever tested positive before the fight and actually fought? Has that even actually ever happened?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know, because everybody gets caught. They get caught before the fight, and that hoops the fight from happening. Right, So this is the very first time that someone was positive but fought. Now the drugs he's on is to lose weight, but keep up the mustering they.
Speaker 2: Keep Yeah, because normally when you lose, when you lose, when you lose weight, it starts the candle black because you feel weak, you can't live, because you drop it. Because I think it if I'm looking at if I'm looking at him, O Joe, he looks like he probably walks around at about one sixty maybe one sixty five now to drop down the one faulted, Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and then and then you're able to rehydrate right before the fight.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's not like a gain strength or game muscle. He just but he's the thing. While you're dieting, you keep the muscle strength, so your muscles or your body don't cannibalize itself. So because see as you start to lose weight. When you lose weight, you start to lose muscle. Right, I tell you what. You ever see how people that stranded or if they're on a desert island they're on the raft or something, how they look? You saw cast a weight? You see how Tom Hanks look? No muscle tone. That's what happens when you start to diet, because the body starts to waste. It's called wasting. Okay, so they give up. Those drugs were made for a lot of times. These drugs were made for AID patients because as they start to lose weight, you want them to keep some level of muscularity. So so so technically, right, the cheat, the cheat is to have someone who's stronger than you lose twenty something pounds.
Speaker 3: That's the real cheat here right. Well, because here's the thing, I'm like, well, this is how much I wait, you got to get on down here and lose all your muscle to fight me.
Speaker 2: Obviously, that's a really big disadvantage to you. Yes, well, here's the thing. If you want to see he doesn't really want to fight in that one fifty four because that's them dogs go up and you go up and wait, they hit harder. Yeah, so one thirty five is one thing. You go to one forty that's something else. Seven sixty eight. You don't want nothing in one forty seven. Heren't want nothing that one fifty four. No, So that's the thing. He's like, well, you know what, I'm one sixty. Let me get down to one one forty. I can rehydrate. He gonna be one fifty five at the night of the fight.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. That's crazy how that works.
Speaker 3: With David Handy at the end of the day. No one's gonna be on your side here, right, No, we watch you getting wooked.
Speaker 2: So the best thing that happens is he tests positive.
Speaker 3: And you get a rematch, because if you do not get a reaw they gonna suspend him.
Speaker 2: If it's positive, they're gonna suspend him gain if he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't get But if they if Devin doesn't get this rematch, no one is really gonna give him this win mentally, no matter what he goes and does, everybody's gonna hold this against him like you got whooped. We don't care what. None of that says.
Speaker 2: Your actually have to fight him again at some point anyway, and it ain't gonna be anytime soon, because he's gonna get suspended if this thing come back positive.
Speaker 3: Oh he gets suspended for six months to a year.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey for your first offense. Huh bruh, you brou do you know how do you know how how in sports like this, how they look at dopey right right back they test the positive, They look at that as dopey.
Speaker 3: First offense, second offense because you get look.
Speaker 2: People at home want to look and they want to think that this is on the They like, you know what, I couldn't do that because that guy's just naturally mortalented than I.
Speaker 3: Right, They don't want to think that. Oh hell if I got on Stale Roy, if I took that, I could do that too, right. Yeah, But he's gonna have to bring it at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to come out of hiding him and his father gonna have to come out of hiding, and you're gonna have to see the man. If it's a year from now, two years from now, you're gonna have to defend the lost anyway, so he can go in there and say, oh, I'm disappointed this and that, whatever you want to say. No, it don't matter, because your soul and the sign was beating that ring and for you to be whole as a man or as a boxer, you're gonna have to see him anyway. Even if he gets suspended, you're gonna have to see him when he gets out.
Speaker 2: Any It don't matter because nobody unless he move up because Ryan, for first of all, a lot of that what happens.
Speaker 3: This was a big fight, so they probably kept it hushed so the fight could happen. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to, Hey, I ain't trying to let a thirty forty million dollars fight disappear.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Don't.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I'm saying, Gill. So I'm let that thing we did. Hey, let's get this money. To get this money because the paper if you ain't ain't getting no refunds now, ain't nobody win attendants that paid them ten thy fifteen or whatever they pay for rinsie. See, ain't nobody getting no refund? Right, just get this money and we'll go from there. Yeah, and you said, you said somebody gonna move up and weigh class. Who's gonna move up? What you called? Ryan Garcia said he wants to go to one forty seven? Maybe fifty four?
Speaker 5: Do you know who's at one forty Yeah, Bus, that's Boots, that's Erb, that's Errob.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I know who's there. That's so that's suicide what you're doing. No Ah, Nah, I respect they got gas. I love I love Ryan Garcia. I love the left hook, I love the quickness, I love the speed.
Speaker 2: No, that ain't happening. You know, we don't want none of that up there, per Chris mannings and no contest over ruling is on the table.
Speaker 5: A so what happens then no ruling, no contest that they.
Speaker 2: Would beat all up like the fight didn't happen, but we know it did happen. What's the funny, That's what I said.
Speaker 3: It seems like all of this was just like I'm three pounds of a weigh, so you keep your belt.
Speaker 2: We get paid. This comes out, I don't lose any money.
Speaker 3: Like what what what is it?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What does it all matter at this point? Well, first of all, he gets his wish and whatever his loss is, he gets it back right like it never yet, That's what I'm saying. It's like, it's like this has all been staged in a since. Well I don't think it was staged. But here's the thing, I ain't taking that fight. If the fights at one forty, we're doing it one forty.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Do you understand as you get up, as you go down and weigh them, pounds matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can you do it?
Speaker 2: Because it's that last little bit of depletion because once you get to a certain level. You know what, oh Joe you We've seen guys be overweight. That first ten pounds is easy. As you start to get closer, closer to your natural weight, it gets hard and hardest. Them pains off. Now you get it down and you see that's what Tang did. Okay, they made the fight at one thirty five. He had to rehydration. Claus that he couldn't go.
Speaker 5: To him, he couldn't get his weight back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: We had he had to stay there but right, which also if you see that if you look at the pictures, how Ryan looked when he ford Haney as opposed to when he looked when he for a depth and his body was completely depleted.
Speaker 2: But that's let it.
Speaker 3: That seems more like the cheat than me anyway, dehydrating someone and doing all that the window, that seems more like the cheap part of it.
Speaker 2: So the fact that he's taking the drug to hold his strength, it seems like it's.
Speaker 3: Even even matching.
Speaker 2: Well if you if you want to fight at the high way, he could have went to one forty seven and try to fall Enis or try to fall fight Bud. But he don't want no problem. So what he tried to do, huh don't want the problems. So what he tried to do is that. And that's what I said a lot of times people. That's a shortcut. So all this no sh it didn't matter. Oh it does matter. There's a reason why it take them. If it didn't matter, why would you speed? I don't even know why uh cut you than Herry. You was trying to get someplace in hurry. Speed matter, five strength matter. That's why he took what he took so okay, so and and those and those the visions. Right, there's certain ways she can't fight at right, people can't. But the heavyweight, right, yeah, it's just this big old gap.
Speaker 3: You can be one hundred, two hundred pounds over the other person, you gotta fight him.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, yeah, yeah, why because well not in the UFC. The UFC the heavyweights like two sixty five, you can't be over to sixty five, okay, but you can. What does the start with? No, Well, they got different weight classes.
Speaker 3: I think the heavyweight what is the bottom was the smallest heavyweight probably, I think hold on, I think light heaviest.
Speaker 2: Two o five is the cut off. So anything above two o five you start to get as a heavyweight. So two six I got to fight a dude that's too sixty yes, yeah, or you're gonna lose that power and be at two o five. I'm gonna be there with a straight needle. Yeah. See see boxing boxing.
Speaker 3: You know you go thirty thirty five, forty forty seven, fifty four.
Speaker 2: Sixty sixty eight, seventy five light heavy cruiser than you up to the heaviest. Now what we got now is that al Lee, I mean Floyd Patterson and a Lei. They were heavyweights. They were like two o five two ten. And then you got this, this this influx of guys what they call super heavyweights. You started getting the Lennix Lewis's, you got the Vladimir Clitch goals. You got those guys that were six five sixty six sixty seven and they were two fifty two fifty five. Now that ushered in a new era of boxing. Look at the heavyweights now, look at for Fury six foot eight and a half sixty nine, two seventy to seventy five. Look at Anthony Joshua, Look at uh the brown bomber. What's the uh Donte Wilder? Look at him?
Speaker 3: So what's the smallest that they can fight?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Because they're sitting there at two seventy, So can they fight somebody that's two six.
Speaker 2: In box?
Speaker 3: Look Roy Jones.
Speaker 2: Roy Jones won the heavyweight title at one ninety three. Oh Lord Jesus, Roy was like that started at different Roy started middleweight. So that's all.
Speaker 3: So the dangerous of the dangerous division is probably heavyweight because the flux.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they packed a bigger punch. They turned the lights and they turned the lights out. The building with one punch. Okay. So Roy started at one fifty four, went to sixty fort most of his career at sixty eight, which is super middleweight.
Speaker 3: Light heavy and uh uh uh went to on won the title at uh at the heavyweight title. Now.
Speaker 2: He said that when I talk to you, madam on my podcast, he said he had something lined up him and holy Field was supposed to do it. It didn't happen, but he said he had that work for what hurt Roy. He should have never lost that weight. He should have took a whole year off. But what he did, he went up and then he came all the way back down to sixty eight, and he did it too quick, and he was he was never the same. He should have said, you know what, if you want to fight me, come on up here.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: H Roy was special man. Oh man was special man. And he got robbed and he got robbed and sould oh yeah when it was young, Yeah, yeah, he got robbed. He got robbed, He got robbed. He got that crazy. Yeah. But uh, it's uh, it's it's it's sad, you know, and you want you want to root for you want to root for Ryan because I think he's a fresh offen of fresh air. I mean, yeah, look, I knew all those antics and all that other stuff. That was just trying to sell the fight, O Joe. All that, right, He not crazy, but he's just trying to sell the fight. He's trying to because like, it's not like Floyd. It's not like Pack. Yeah, it's not like like like Sugar Ray Tyson. Some guys can just say, you're like, I gotta see this automatic canel right. A lot of people Floyd. See Floyd was a two pronged system. Yeah, people tune in to watch, but more people tune into watching looton blues yep. So he's like, I don't care. I don't care why you watch it because I'm getting a part of this pay per view. Yeah, I want to see it. I don't care about all the other stuff. But let's see what happens when the B sample. He has ten days to request the test of the B sample, and we'll see now and then when did here's a rub O Joe, who knew? When did they know?
Speaker 3: And then what did you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem that you're gonna have. Now who knew?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: When did you know? And what did you do because how long? How long ago was this fight? Like ten days and today? Now, Yeah, there's gonna be some more questions.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be some more questions, more on the on the side part of it, like the testing and this, because yeah, you're gonna look at like, yo, this this fight shouldn't have happened.
Speaker 5: You know, you wait so long, get.
Speaker 3: The money back and nothing.
Speaker 2: Both of them can't give the money back, right, yeah they can't. Uh what probable here is the thing? Now, they might find him. You remember when holy Field when when Mike Tyson been holy Fields here, they took ten percent of its purse that thirty mini they took three million dollars and they suspended him. So could they find him? Yes? Could they take a percentage of that purse up to ten percent? Yes? Could they suspend him? Yes? Okay, So I'm damn that's messed up, man, it was worth it. Things got very heated. Whiz the in law Vegas Canelo Average and Oscar Delo Hoya had to be separated at a news conference and ahead of Canelo's fight whip muh how you said the name Monoguaia MUNGIAA Okay, Haimi Mungia this weekend. De la Hoya and k Canelo had previous bad blood reservist during the press conference.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to the back and forth.
Speaker 7: There were times at work was not my priority based on my mental health, which I had neglected for so long. But that doesn't change the fact that Golden Boy built Canelo Olivers period. The company you fought under from first for decades has always had one name, and it's mine, So put some fucking respect on it.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Oh like that that taught that ship, Oscar.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, you might have fought under he might have fought under Golden Boy for years, but you didn't make Canelo who Canelo was. Cannelo made Canelo who he was by what he did in the gym, what he did in training, with.
Speaker 2: All that other stuff. But oh, Joe, do you remember what I said, Oscar, if you made him, go make another one?
Speaker 5: Oh, now you're talking now, So we see when when people get to talking like.
Speaker 2: That, all I've said that if he made him, he should be able to make.
Speaker 1: Another one exactly, point point point. It's different you think about it like that.
Speaker 2: When people, oh, Bob Aaron made Floyd Madeweather, you should be able to make another Floyd.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Certain certain people have a gift, certain people special at what they do.
Speaker 3: Spial I mean, yes, you get you get gue in and you can groom it right, you gass tools around you know, these players and these fighters to tap.
Speaker 2: Into their ultimate ability. But you but the person themselves with you, without you the.
Speaker 3: Gift, that's still the gift. Yeah, right right, you just you're just guiding this gift into what it's gonna be. Right, So you want to take credit because you're the first one to have them.
Speaker 2: Yes, that that works.
Speaker 1: Listen, if somebody just need to tell oscar Man a pencil. But if you have a pencil, it's gonna always write. Now, if you sharpen it, it might write a little better. But whether you sharp it or not, that motherfucker gonna always write. Canelo was gonna always be Canelo. Yes he was under Golden Boy or not. He was always going to improve when he was under Golden Boy or not. That's just the nature of the beast. That's the nature of life. When you had that gift, Like Gil said, the gift only gets better over.
Speaker 2: Time as long as he didn't fight Floyd no more. He's gonna be fine. Floyd picked him apart and Floyd wasn't in his PLA.
Speaker 5: That was a that was a master class.
Speaker 2: They couldn't see Floyd, but that that.
Speaker 5: Was a master class of offense and defense.
Speaker 2: I think that people, that's what turns That's what turned him into who he is.
Speaker 3: Right, sometimes when you when you you gotta go against someone that lets you see your flaw, Like sometimes we can't see our flaws. And I think that first fight, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't move his head as much, right, and Floyd was tagging it.
Speaker 3: That next fight, Oh, he was on a swivel because because he got to see the flaw someone that was a a master at offense and defense. For the whooping me on, for the whooping on me so bad. It kind of like, Okay, I want to be like that. I need to be the best. I gotta look at this. This was the This is the ultimate test, right as an offensive player, that there's one guy out there who can teach you how to get to the next level, and that was Floyd.
Speaker 2: Floyd told him, you're not ready for it. I'm about to whoop on you. Now I get to sit back and watch this film and say, oh, I need to get back in the lab.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, what made Floyd so unique was Floyd was a defensive fighter that had an offense. If you look at sweet Pee Whilaker, sweet Pee Sweet Peat, defense was tensational. Another guy that had great defense and the arsenal was Roy Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now Roy, The way Roy fought Roy Fault with his hand down by his side is and you never knew where the punch was coming from. The Roy thorw left hook with his hand down by his weight. But you look at Floyd, he gets to that. There have been very few boxes that can see a punch like Floyd. Floyd could see a punch fa fa. He's always looking account of whatever you do. Now, Shane Mosley caught him flush.
Speaker 8: But once he caught him and he survived, he went around after that after picked him apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Shane Mosley was I mean Shae Mosey, I mean at one thirty one thirty five, I mean yeah, that he was that boy man?
Speaker 3: Was he?
Speaker 2: Or he was that boy?
Speaker 3: Was he?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about dnamite in both hands? I was that was a jiant Judah?
Speaker 3: How was it?
Speaker 2: How good was he.
Speaker 3: Was nice.
Speaker 1: Zadmin Floyd fight was good. Zad was one of the early rounds now round. But see the thing is and Za zamble say this. Zab didn't put the work in like Floyd did. Floyd was obsessed with greatness. Floyd wanted. Floyd wanted to be remembered. A lot of people talk about being great. There you can talk about being great and then you can take the steps to be great. Now to be great. Okay, you said, okay, this is what I want to do. Boom boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's the left side, Gil, this is what I want to be. Now the right side needs to be. What am I willing to do to hit it? What amout willing to sacrifice to get one? Two, three, four, five, six, seven eight on the left side? Now I need seven, eight, nine, ten things on the right side. What am I willing to sacrifice?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I got to go out, man, my boys in town.
Speaker 3: I got to go No, no, no, no, no, no no. You're gonna get that training then, yep.
Speaker 2: And Floyd Lebron talks about like his boys went to college, he went to the NBA. But Lebron is there. Hey, hey, bron Man, you need to come on dine here man and hang out with you. Boy Man Leron saying, nah, man, because that's not gonna help me get to where I want to be. See stuff like that. Man, you nineteen, We know what college like.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: We never gonna be around that in that type of environment. We're never gonna be around that situation again. So you have to be willing to give it up. Sacrifice. Floyd's willing to sacrifice more than most. But that's what you have to do. You have to be willing to sacrifice. But I'm watch that fight. Have time for your show? Yeah, it's time for soccer cap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all my all, my people in the.
Speaker 2: Chat, those that love got.
Speaker 1: To get to talk about the beautiful game really quick. We're gonna we're gonna recap Champions League. Obviously, it's four teams left for Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Doorman, PSG. So we're gonna start off obviously Byron played Real Madrid.
Speaker 5: Was that day before yesterday might.
Speaker 1: Have been, Yeah, but it was a good, very very good game, very good game. I want to say a master class, not a master class from Bayern Munich, but it's a great game. Listen Byron has is unbeaten at home in Champions League games the past sixteen games, the past sixteen games, Real Madrid obviously scored a goal. Leroy Sine scored a beautiful goal. Harry Kane scored as well. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a pin. I think I think it was a pin if I'm not mistaken. But even though Real Madrid lost the pass from Tony Cruz to fucking Venetius, the vision on that was beautiful, beautiful, probably one of the best goals of the u CL when that was scored. Then today, I know all of you saw the game today. Dorman and PSG, I don't know what's wrong. I don't know what's wrong with PSG, but.
Speaker 5: They put on a f and clinic dormand was great.
Speaker 1: Jayden Sancho, I don't know what's wrong with Jayden Sancho was a man United, but I think they should allow Jaydon Sancho to play the way he played today, with that type of freedom, with that type of free spirit, to be able to.
Speaker 5: Do what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't see any of this was with Main United. But today Jayden Sancho played freaking phenomenal.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't want to, Butchers his last name is it Mattson, Mattson. I think it chat those in chat that watched the game the way I do. Dude is brilliant. I think he's twenty two years old. He was all over the place. He might be left back, I'm not sure. But there was one goal from I think let me pronounce his name right, full.
Speaker 2: Krug, full Krug it was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a good it was a good shot. There was some there was some chances for PSG nothing can fall. There were there were a few headers the post. The goalie got very very lucky. There were I think it was a two or three chances that bounced off the post where P and G could have had two, maybe three goals, but they missed all the chances.
Speaker 5: So it's going to make that second leg, but not.
Speaker 1: Just the dormant PNG game, but also the real Madrid Bayern game. The second leg will be phenomenal both those. But that's my recap for those two games, and make sure you tune in. I think next week, I think they're back at it again now.
Speaker 2: I've been here. Oh Joe, I see a lot. What's going on with in bope because I keep hearing that, you know, he's about it. He's gonna leave PSG.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's leaving in the summer.
Speaker 2: He's going to Real Madrid.
Speaker 5: He's going to Madrid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, And Boppe was basically in football terminology and Boppi is basically Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, that's that's that's that's only comparison.
Speaker 2: I can think about what made you get into soccer? Like though, I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Play soccer so bad man growing up as a kid. Obviously, you know, I'm from Liberty City out here in Miami. Ain't no damn soccer. Ain't even no resources for soccer. Hell, but I remember my grandfather watching my grandfather watch People always ask why you like Napolis so much. Napoli is my favorite team out in Naples in Italy, and my grandfather was watching Matadona back in the day.
Speaker 5: We we didn't have we didn't have color TV.
Speaker 1: But he was watching Madadona and I started watching back then and ever since then, I began to love the game of soccer. And I started to love Napoli because I was. That was the first thing, the first thing I saw on TV. And from that point on, I just wanted to play soccer, but I didn't have the resources, so ball was would have had no choice but to play to get out of my circumstances. But soccer will always be my number one love always.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll have color TV either, hell and we wore sunglasses. That was the color we saw the TV. About color TV. Anybody that they have color TV. We had We had one of the more floor model black and white. Yeah, they had a floor they called him floor models. Yeah, I know nothing about black and white. We had. Uh No, we ended up getting a I remember I remember my grandfather. I'm trying to think we went to us but it West. I'm trying to think the name of the store. I forget the name of the store. I remember when he came back and he had a big old Slavenia, big old floor model TV in the back of the truck. Yeah. Man, man, after we were so happy we got that TV because like we had TV, like one of them was. One of them had the sound and the other had the pictures. So you know what I'm saying. You know that TV was like aulo Quist. You know you watch it that the TV the side up there, you're looking down here and the side up there. And when he came with that floor model TV. Man, But you know, flow ball, you put all your pictures up there, You put everything up there. You put a towel up there, and all the pictures, your your your, your daughter, your son, the grandkids. They go up on the floor bottle and y'all remember the floor model TV's I know, y'all, just like it was like a TV and a shelf. Oh yeah, yeah, big a wide thing, O Joe. It wasn't no flap panel, but no flat panel back then, bro, Hey, when TV was heavy as hell or too on, those were two TVs. Hell yeah, that was heavy. And when that TV went out, you ain't throw it out. But I was a chef. You put all that stuff up there. Man, You ain't throw You ain't throw the TV away. Hey you might, Hey, you might turn it around. So so the two face and the walls and everybody, you ain't get rid of no TV. Hell d Okay, guys, it's time for our last segment of the night. It's called Q eight.
Speaker 3: Murray says, guilt feed is as reliable as hard than the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I get what's going on with your ain't no, no, no, because I'm working listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: I'm working on the room still. So I got a lot of things going to I got a.
Speaker 2: Camera right there.
Speaker 3: I got two cameras right here. Right, I'm still so they tweaking it.
Speaker 2: So by the time I wake up, everybody's gone.
Speaker 3: So I got to learn this stuff on my own. Right, and I go to class in college. Right. I didn't go to class in college. I was at the gym. So I don't know all this technical stuff.
Speaker 2: Now I don't do nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, no, I'll do nothing.
Speaker 2: A button. It's like, right, Joey shadda, you're gonna be You're gonna be home, Like why uh? People come? I said, Oh, you're gonna be here to let them in in detail. Okay, Hey, don't ask me nothing. Don't ask me where nothing is because I don't know. I can just tell you what my bedroom mill. That's all I know. I don't know nothing in the pantry. I don't know nothing to cupboards. I don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: I know how to turn I know how to turn my computer on and off. That's how you turn the camera on and off. I know where to plug it up, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna tell you all the truth. O Joe, you know what I ain't gonna allow with yo, I am. I don't even think I turned the compute on in ten years?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't turn the computer on? Ass turning on, Jordan turn. Everything is already set, like like I see people carrying their computers. I like, if it ain't on my phone, you ain't doing it. I ain't like when I when I travel, like for United Shelly is already downloaded the app. I got the pass, I look at the thing go like that. If I had to get all bad, if I if I had to like do it myself.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I don't know if y'all notice, y'all can see I ain't moved. But the whole full nightcap is up there. That means allved into the camera system and updated it. It must have somebody did it, because I'm like, oh, we go.
Speaker 2: How you do that?
Speaker 9: Somebody did it from somewhere else. Somebody did it from somewhere else. Yeah, so my whole system I thought it was y'all. But I think my whole system. So the studio from downstairs is connected upstairs. So somebody just probably logged in and just just a camera, O joe. They was gonna get cussed out in the morning. Let me tell you how.
Speaker 2: Technologically in advanced I am. I had a girlfriend. We broke up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get an alarm. I couldn't get no computers.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get nothing.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you could get it?
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I couldn't set the alarm. I couldn't turn the alarm off in the house. You ain't know how to do nothing. I didn't know how to do nothing. She had done it all. I couldn't get on the computer. I ain't no no password, I ain't no nothing.
Speaker 5: Did you text and ask for it?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Did she give it to you? She gave it to me? Okay, I mean the break up wasn't that bad? Then?
Speaker 5: That was a friendly breakup.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I don't know what you gonna do with it. Besides on without had going. I couldn't get in the computer, so.
Speaker 3: I couldn't use it right right right, And now you can't depend on that. You got to learn how they got to write notes or something.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully Shelley's still around a long time, because that's all I got.
Speaker 2: I don't do nothing. She called, give me my rundown during the day. Okay, Shanney, you got this, she called, because obviously she was on the East coast. She says, I get up, open my phone. Okay, you got this at this time, you got this, at that time, you got you got a club, sha shed this, you got a meeting with Marvin at that you got this, this, this the pass code for this, this and this? Oh yeah, and you moving? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, she got Because we got the cameras. She's like, oh, alarm, set the alarm. She look at the cameras. You see me pulling up, turn the alarm off before I come in. All I do is stick back. I'm telling you you laughing. Where you living? You living like royalty over there? B Hey, look here, Hey, what I'm paying? Hey, they canna handle that planner. I'm paying to put my mind of these I got other things to worry about it. I said, you paid, you paying for convenience, convenience. I'm yes, I'm paying. Hey, y'all handle this, y'all handle that y'all handled that. Let me, you know, meet and do all this other stuff so we can grow. Y'all handle that. Everybody got a job. Everybody does their job. Well, we're a team. Everybody has a role. Nobody roll is more important than anybody's and we we we work together. We work.
Speaker 3: I'm about to take what you're doing right now in my sexual life, y'all just be ridden. When I get in. I just got to stick my key in and bounce. Just got to stick the key in, get on up out of there.
Speaker 2: That's it. Hey, Hey, everybody got one job.
Speaker 3: One job.
Speaker 2: Everybody got one job. Protect the brand. Yeah, one one, that's it. Samuel Bias Bazire, what's up unking o yo? Gil tonight? My favorite podcast for is f just got my board better? Oh your cigars? Just waiting to get my laporte order? Oh Jo got got that fast Amazon shipping. So you got the cigars back. You got the cigars back.
Speaker 1: Now they coming, they coming. Matter of fact, not only do we have them back, we got a whole new batch. So we never run out. We ain't running out. We ain't running out no more. I don't care how much y'all try to find We're gonna be straight from now on. We ain't listen supplying demand now I have a better understanding of it. I got a better understanding of it to girl to be back and maybe maybe a week or two. Right, we ain't gonna have no more problems, chat, We ain't gonna have no more problems.
Speaker 2: Landy red ass. Hey, guys, so happy to see nightcap. Try to factor on tonight. I can't stand when people interrupt me. What's your biggest pet peed that other people do? Jil, We'll start with you. What's your biggest pet peed? My biggest at heeve? I don't know if I have one. I don't know if I have one.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Complaining about me, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: Don't complain about me.
Speaker 2: You can't complain about me to me. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you don't like about me. I don't I don't like I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. That kind of here, like our end of relationship.
Speaker 3: We can be together, no fights, no nothing. You complain about me one time, I'm ready to throw in the towel. But I don't need to hell you listen. I don't need to be convenient for you. M I'm I'm ready to bounce. I shut it down quick. You said, leon't like the way you're Okay, okay, I'm out of here. Yeah, grumbling state, grumbling lead. Oh y'all, watsh your pet pee?
Speaker 5: My biggest pet thieve that I can think of.
Speaker 1: Probably obviously most of the people in the chat that have following me for years probably know it. Chip nail polish, Chip your nail polished, being chipped them not being done. This is obviously, yes, I know. Now my situation is a little different, so it shouldn't be a pet pee. But before you know, my partner chip nail polish and a woman knowing she needs a feeling and not getting it done. That that that that urts my nerves, that grinds my gears. That that really bothers me. Like really, it gives me an ick, Like I said, I of mine. You know, you know it's not done. You know you need to feel in just having chip nail polished or having chip to nail polish.
Speaker 3: It just it.
Speaker 5: Like I just want to scream.
Speaker 1: And I think also because I do nails, you know, I'm a manicurist and I can do pedicures as well.
Speaker 5: It just it's just I don't know, just it really bothers me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I thought you'd gonna say feet women know how their feet done. Yeah, that too. That's part of not having you like you're talking about you like you don't like ugly feet. You are women to have pretty feet.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean that's good.
Speaker 1: But even if they're not, you know, a ten you know, having them done, they can still look decent.
Speaker 2: Man for ten years, because I ain't even feed nobody feeds. You gotta do better.
Speaker 1: You gotta do better, man, You got you gotta start ask them. Listen, you're going into a different phase in your life. You need to start trying things you've never done before. I'm telling you you you have to.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, there you go. I try to get that. I'm trying to get the elevator scene, flowing, blowing the dark, nail polish, Oh Joe, I don't care about the growing the doctor. I don't care. I don't care about nothing, boy, none of that.
Speaker 3: In the dark when they when they're holding on to it, boy, you get to look at the fingers like, look, look, you got your need to.
Speaker 2: Flow in the dorma like alien got me on under the bed. Yeah, man, y'all, wow, I'm trying to think. You know what, I got a bunch a lot of.
Speaker 3: You got a lot.
Speaker 5: You got a book of pet peeves.
Speaker 2: They got the book.
Speaker 8: They can't they can't over here you funny you Yeah, damn near everything you breathing?
Speaker 2: God damn, why you gotta breathe? He ain't gonna lie with you everything. Look, look, I ain't gonna lie. I'm not easy to get along with. I'm not easy to live with, and I think that's why I'm I'm in a situation that I'm in. But everything get on my nerves. I'm just annoyed. Bro, everything Look here, when I getting when I get hey, Shelley's already called. When I have a car service. He doesn't like to talk. Turn the music down. He wants to see pushed all the way forward because he has long legs and his knees bothering. So when I get in the car, ain't no talking, ain't no music playing. How you doing? That's it? Yeah? Okay, same thing?
Speaker 3: What hey?
Speaker 2: All that are?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: So everything get on my nerves.
Speaker 1: I understand, but you you're getting on we're getting on the we on the back end of life.
Speaker 5: You need a partner, man. You need somebody to go man.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be able to that's gonna be able to help you get to the toilet and wipe your ass for you.
Speaker 5: You need that.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you're not Life is not gonna be not Life is not gonna be complete until you find that one man.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you're gonna appreciate me. You're gonna appreciate me for.
Speaker 1: Steering you down this road. This road I'm telling Jesus got the wheel and you need to just let him guide you.
Speaker 2: He got it. Most of the time. When I when I go out, if I if I'm with Shelley or the kids, I don't even talk big Shelley order the kids ordered for me, my daughter, my oldest daughter.
Speaker 3: That what you go get.
Speaker 2: He'll have this medium blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need you, We need you to open up a little bit too.
Speaker 2: But the thing, here's the thing, Joe, I'm just like a grilin man. He come with all kinds of But here's the thing. This is when people ask me to describe myself, I'm the most outgoing, introversial, ever meet right right, And so I think the thing is gil that people see me on television. They see the quick wit, the with and carrying on. But like when I'm out, yeah yeah, yeah that that I get.
Speaker 3: I get like that. Sometimes when I'm out, I just want to be like, yeah, you're not on all that I'm on when I serve this energy for me to perform. So when I'm not performing, just leave me then alone. Seven they say uncoming. They say uncoming to path like this at dinner. Soy, he gonna have this.
Speaker 2: There reading stuff all right.
Speaker 3: He don't want his water no ice?
Speaker 2: Two people. Okay, Yeah, I'm really simple. Hey, I'm gonna get the burger, cook medium, just meeting bun, no cheese, catch up fried boom. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't want no sauce. I don't want all that. I get a steak. I want to dry plate. I don't want no juices. I want to dry plate. Are you god damn how much did you jail? You can't.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you can't live like that, man, This is not healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you man. Just sat. I still eat on tougherware. I get tougherware. I eat on paper plates. She put you want, she cook it, put it in tougherware, I warm it up, I eat it. I eat the same thing every day. She's she's been cooking for me, but by two years she's probably made me. I get the same thing. I get chicken fried rice. Or at first I was doing the chicken fried rice, the tangy chicken, the barbecue chicken, and I was getting the chicken pasta. Now I just get the chicken fried rice. I get chicken. Probably I probably eat ten things of chicken fried rice, two things of chicken pasta.
Speaker 3: That's all I eat every day. And a breakfast burrito.
Speaker 2: I get a burrito with egg wife and kicking inside had them breakfast.
Speaker 3: Eat every day. That's that breakfast that every day.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I ate oatmeal every morning for breakfast for twenty seven years.
Speaker 5: Hold on, we talked about old meal. Listen, I ate old meal for breakfast too.
Speaker 1: I'm not not twenty seven years quick olds, pieches and cream three packs.
Speaker 2: I'm in the microwave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you ate two strawberry pop tarts, large orange juice.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, now, what you say?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 3: I said, I can't I have this weird thing. I can't have a chef because I think they cost too much. But then when I look at my Uber east bill, it's ten thousand a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah you come back, you come back beddle with a shell. Oh, I Uber the old everything.
Speaker 3: Uber all my food, lunch, breakfast, dinner, mid lunch, if I need one drink, it's Uber.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I ain't got no, I called Shelley. But then when when a chef be like, yeah, I charged one thousands of month, I'm like, oh see here you go. Yeah, I can't. I can't. I can't. I don't. I don't have no Uber apps or no whatever what a grub hup did post Mates. I ain't got none of the map. So I just tell Shelley, like Shelley ordered me, like Uber. She has to stay uplate because I went to the concert. I went to Michelle and Dego Michelle digio Cello concert. So I like, I'm ready to go, call me Uber, you get an I can't get in ubers. They yeah, black, they scared me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm black, white Chinese. I don't care who they are. So I'm talking about the black black car, not not the person driving the car. Kill Okay, I'm driving myself. I trust noth nothing to man. I ain't drive nowhere. I ain't driving nowhere.
Speaker 2: I drive. I drive to the gym. I drive to take plub Sha shade. That's the only place I drive. And on the way to the gym. If I got to get Whole Foods, I started by Whole Foods. If I need anything from Target, I never. I never make two. I never like damn, I forgot something, well, I get it. If I go to the gym, I go tomorrow. I just do without it. I don't go just to go get one thing and come back. I don't do none of that. I get all the faging one. If I got to go buy CBS, CBS, Target, Whole Food, Gym, that's all one run. If I have a prescription and I gotta get it, and I done gone and I done got back home and CBS is one point five miles from the house, I ain't leave it. Listen, hey, better get you the uh the door dash. Baby. You ain't got to leave the house at all. They come straight to you. Man, I ain't got no app No, I don't eat all that upgrade kick said sorry about your loss of task. The palm recipees. Call Charles Barkley Interview Live tenth tenth, Success and nothing less, Gentlemen, what love. Yeah, it's been a tough couple of days. Man, my baby, My baby gone, o Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't do that. I don't feel like crying.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Boy, How you think? How you think I was Monday? That's what people don't. I was dealing with that, and I was just like, I gotta get home. Yeah, I gotta get because I knew he wasn't gonna leave until he saw me. That little joke is so tough, so I had to you know, obviously I had to have him transit letting transition. Oh Joe, that joke was under five pounds, and every other dog instantly, like five seconds, they were gone. Man, I loved Joker fall for almost a minute. Man, it broke my heart. Let me go ahead, doctor Frank al Bella and saying, oh, sorry to hear my task. Question for you guys on the first day, do you think it's appropriate for a man to take a woman out just for a cup of coffee or should they go should he go all out? I've never had a cup of coffee. I've never I've never I don't. I've never listen.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 5: I love that question, that topic, especially on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: You understand the type of woman that you're talking to. You understand the type of woman that you're approaching. You look, you dissect the individual just visually. You can already tell if she's the type that's going to go for a goddamn cup of coffee.
Speaker 5: You already know.
Speaker 3: You can tell.
Speaker 1: You can scroll through Instagram and you can see, Okay, is she gonna want Carbone? Is she gonna want Prime one twelve? Is she gonna want stk or is Starbucks efficient? Where she would like the hold a conversation?
Speaker 5: You can see it.
Speaker 1: They let you know, it's just asking someone that's an ig model. Let's go get a couple of goddamn coffee. Of course they're gonna tell your motherfucking ass.
Speaker 5: No, you already know. I mean, just you use your eyes. It's pretty simple. It ain't hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying. Do you take him to the place that's gonna get you the ring got the end of the night, you know what I mean. I'm trying to get I'm trying to get to the gold post. So Goofy's gonna do it for your heart. It's gonna be coffee, if it's gonna be a movie, if it's gonna be boys, whatever is gonna get me?
Speaker 5: It ain't whatever give me to the gold the fastest thinking.
Speaker 6: Of you that.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, Hell, I have one bad days to bring that donkey with coffee on his back to your ass.
Speaker 3: If coffee is that you need, many, man.
Speaker 2: That's so bad. Dennis Barrus said, what are your top three black movie soundtracks?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, next hell off off rip uh for me, Love Jones, Love Jones is a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Loving basketball.
Speaker 3: Oh and uh Friday Friday Friday soundtrack was good for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah they line between love and eight. Yeah. Oh shoot, I'm.
Speaker 3: Was pointed Justice. Did I have a nice soundtrack? I can't remember to.
Speaker 1: Me way Next Hill had the best soundtrack of any of our movies. I'm gonna just say that any of our movies. Wait next hell was was unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: My.
Speaker 5: Funny Valentine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, sweet, I'm more, I can see, I'm more like a like. I like to lay back, so like Love Jones, Loving Basketball. Uh, you know, stuff like that I don't know. Black Black Panther had a nice soundtrack. Bad Boys had a nice soundtrack. Oh yeah yeah, Bad Boys, Yeah yeah yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 5: The movie that that Love That Loved Jones that way.
Speaker 2: Next, hell oh man love jokes like that, like that, like that.
Speaker 5: The third was a toss up.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. Please make sure you hit that like button, make sure you hit that subscribe button, and thank you again for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Please please make sure you hit that like button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. Thank you guys for selling Got Shaved by Laportier. We pin the link at the top of the chat. We're only taking pre orders and thank you for your patience. Please make sure you go follow my media company on all platforms at shaysh Media. Also my clothing line at eighty four clothes that's felled eighty four spelled out. Thank you guys. Please make sure you subscribe to Gills Gills YouTube channel. He has a show that airs every Monday through Thursday live at eleven thirty am Pacific. That's Gill's Arena channel on YouTube and to show airs every Monday through Thursday live at eleven thirty am. He also has a personal page on YouTube and it's called no Chill Gil go there, get those subs up for him again. Legendary philosopher True Sayer and comedian Kat Williams returns to Netflix for a live comedy event, Cat Williams Woke Folk, streaming live from Los Angeles as part of Netflix As a Joke Fest, May fourth, twenty twenty four at ten pm Eastern, that's seven p pm Pacific. It's live, and it's Cat Williams. And if Cat is anything like he was on Club Show, Say Shape is going down. Cat Williams will debut his new comedy special, Woke Folk, which streams live on Netflix from the YouTube Theater in Inglewood, California, as a part of Netflix Is a Joke Fest May fourth, twenty twenty four at seven pm Pacific time. That's ten Eastern. This will be Cat williams third comedy special with Netflix. His previous specials include World War Three and Great America. The show is a part of Netflix of the Joke Comedy Fest taking place in Los Angeles from May second through the twelfth, with a comedy marathon over three hundred shows across thirty five venues. Again tune in. Cat Williams Woke Folk Live May fourth, seven pm Pacific, Live only on Netflix. Hey, I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Eighty five Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson as me Risotto and he is your favorite. Number zero Arizona Wildcat Legend Yo with Arenas. Look at your boy. Hey, that's something of my merchant that we got coming out. This showed at a little something. Okay, Hey, oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Saturday for you, Gil, We'll go circle back with you. So what's tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Damn? Tomorrow's Thursday? Man?
Speaker 3: I thought the day was Thursday.
Speaker 2: We on tomorrow, Yes, Thursday.
Speaker 3: Hey wait, hold on. Somebody trying to pretend that I ain't know what I was talking about when.
Speaker 2: I said Bad Boy's soundtrack.
Speaker 3: It is a Bad Brings soundtrack. Yeah, Vicorri D and the Brat, all of them on it.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Oh no, you know who had as soundtrack? Now did you think about it? Faster and Furious Boom Faster and Furious had them soundtrack earlier, them early ones. I ain't heard. I ain't heard nothing late oh when they had looted, when they had them, the first one that came out they had that.
Speaker 3: Hell okay, okay, oh I need a favor.
Speaker 2: I never asked what you need?
Speaker 3: All right, look my personal change, uh my personal page. Okay, I'm in jail right now, man, I'm gonna I'm right. They ESPN got me twice, right, you know, I'm trying to you know, I got in the background trying to do my little thing right and they popped me twice. You know, I need to go ahead, and they need to go ahead and release me off the YouTube jail.
Speaker 2: So what'd you do.
Speaker 3: Doing me? Don't chill baby? Right? I think I think it's what I was called.
Speaker 2: I was calling people small and little and stuff on the two. But you know, you have it.
Speaker 3: I have it in the background playing and I copyright striketh. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, you can't do that. Yeah, I mean I was a copy in it. I was doing me. It was just playing in the background here. But I'm in yeah, I mean, I'm in. I'm in jail. I'm gonna strike.
Speaker 2: So so when did they tell you they're gonna get back to you?
Speaker 3: Uh? Okay, So the first warning, you know, I had seven days I was in jail, and then I did it again. So I'm in jail fourteen days, right, a little bit. It's just a little bit, you know, come visit me, you know. Yeah, Okay, you ain't got nobody.
Speaker 2: Commentary, you ain't got no but the two week stretch. My mom mo, I'm down for two weeks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can't go live.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Hell, So, thank you guys for joining us. Another episode the Nightcap. I'm shoting Shark. He's chat O Cho Senko Risotto Johnson, and he's Gilbert Arinas. Yes, sir, see you tomorrow. Thank you for joining us.