Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, some very big news that we can share with all of you. Crystal, if you want to go and put it up there on the screen, we'll read directly from Donald J. Trump's truth social quote. We have completed our very successful attack on the three nuclear sites in Iran, including for Doau, Natanz, and Esfahan. All planes are now outside of Iranian airspace. A full payload of bombs was dropped on the primary site for DOE. All planes are safely on their way home. Congratulations to our great American warriors. There is not another military in the world that could have done this. Now is the time for peace. Thank you for your attention to this matter. We've also been informed by President Trump. We're recording this roughly around eight thirty pm Eastern time. President Trump will be giving an address to the nation at ten PM at the White House regarding our successful military operation in Iran.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: This is a historic moment for the United States of America, Israel, and the world. Iran must now agree to end this war. So it happened, and yeah, I mean turns out that the two weeks was actually a ruse, basically to get all of the military equipment in place. It does appear, guys, that this was done with the B two bombers, the stealth B two bombers capable of dropping these these massive ordnance penetrators crystal. If do we want to put up some images, if we can, these were uh these are by the way, these are being dispersed right now by the Israeli military. Please keep that in mind. But they do, at the very least for the moment.
Speaker 3: That we're this account actually took those images down.
Speaker 2: I always have to be.
Speaker 1: Careful, so we don't yet know what the images that have come out of there. By the way, we don't actually know a lot even about the uh, the attack itself. Trump uh, you know, is expected to perhaps announce details. But you know, part of the reason I think that we're all doing this right now is this is it, you know, the dice casts like it's where we're at war with Iran and there's really just no getting around that very simple statement at this.
Speaker 4: So we have not declared war on Iran, and we are waiting for the White House to even muster the legal justification, though if it exists, if they point to anything, it will be dubious at the very very best.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad you highlighted that, because that's something that I think we should all really spend a lot of time on. I mean, this is one of the most extraordinary and aggressive, independent, unilateral actions launched by a president of the United States ever, and I'm just I'm struck by that. I'm struck by you, in my opinion, just such a foolhardy decision given I mean, the consequences that are unfortunately very likely to come. We have thousands and thousands of US service members, you know, the Straits of War moves is at risk. We have a naval base in Bahrain, we have air bases and US military bases in Iraq. And yeah, I mean, I spent my whole career and I've met so many people who've suffered in the global War on Terror, and it's really just terrifying, you know, to think that we're right back and it's totally unnecessary.
Speaker 3: And let me just explain some of how this went down, you know, just tracking from the beginning. So first we had the revelation that Israel had bombed a bunch of sites in Iran. The initial reaction from the Trump administration from Secretary of State Mark Rubio was to feign effectively surprise and say, oh, well, this was a completely unilateral action. Very shortly thereafter, it became clear from Trump himself that he was claiming credit for it, and they put out to the press that actually all of their recent attempts at diplomacy and the claim that they were going forward with this next round of nuclear diplomacy talks, that this was actually a ruse to create an ability for this Israeli surprise attack. Since then, we've had this whole will they or won't they? Very reality show esque, you know, theater put on from Trump where he's seeking the advice from this one. Different things are being leaked to the press and all sorts of misinformation, and really the propaganda effort kicks into full effect. Suddenly. Even though our Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard at the end of March told us the Iranians are not close to a nuclear weapon, they are not pursuing a nuclear weapon, the IAEA says the same thing, we have no evidence that the Iranians are pursuing a nuclear weapon. But suddenly Trump and Fox News and CNN to a great extent as well, suddenly it's Iran is on the break of a nuclear weapon. This is taken as effectively a fact, very wmd Iraq war. The vibes are, you know, off the charts, and so you get this drum beat going. And the question that he, the President of the United States, is asking the American people isn't hey, do you want a regime change, which, based on the reporting, is what we have actually greenlit. And the logic you know that we're headed on already. I mean even that all the strikes and tyran, there weren't nuclear facilities in Tehran, So what are we doing there? The question that's being asked the American people from the present isn't hey, do you want to get involved in another idiotic, disastrous, like morally atrocious, illegal regime change war. It's Aron's about to have a nuke. We can't. We can't let them have a nuke. And from there the logic flows to this moment when we directly engage. But I don't want anyone to be fooled by the idea that we weren't already involved, that this operation hadn't already been greenlit. We know from Reuter's, we know from Ken Klippenstein that the regime change operation had already been greenlit by Trump. And I think a lot of the machinations that we've seen going back and forth over this ensuing time period has been mostly for show. And you know this was this was the intention effectively all along.
Speaker 5: And Christal, just to add to that point real quickly, you said that, you know, as Tulsea Gabert Gabartt said that the nuclear program was not up and running, what she also so said is that it had not been running since two thousand and three. Right, come any shut it down in two thousand and three. That's that's the intelligence assessment that it's that it has been dormant for more than twenty years, and the intelligence community believed that it that it remained dormant. I think there's one piece of news that I wanted to put up here that emerge today which is relevant to this, which is on Watch Media. Really really impressive. They have a ton of like sources, like very close to like senior leaders in Iran. They reported today that the Supreme Leader assembled what's called the as you see it here, the Assembly of Experts. This is the in Iran's constitution. This is like how they and I'll scroll this ups if anybody wants to pause and like read this, like this is how they they determine their success or. They've got this little eighty eight member clerical council. They sit down, they come up with candidates that are going to replace the Supreme and then they pick one and that becomes the new Supreme leader. So comm Ani is saying here like okay, this this might be it for me, Like I'm going to take Israel in the United States at their word. You know, after this hospital was hit yesterday the day before Israeli Israeli President Herzog was saying, like, okay, Comani cannot live any longer. And there have been all of these reports that Kamani is going to be killed by the Israelis, but Trump has been holding him back. We don't know whether or not we can believe any of this because you know, we're in the fog of like intentional disinformation in order to gain advantage in the war. What what Commani is saying there, And he's been under pressure for years now because he's in the eighties. It's like, guys, like you need to come up with a successor. But he'd been put he'd been pushing off this this creation of a successor. So now today he's announced, all right, we're going to do a successor.
Speaker 3: What does that?
Speaker 5: What does that mean? You can kill him, you can bomb the nuclear sites. What What he's trying to signal is that the Iranian state is going to continue from Israel. You hear them saying, we need to get rid of this threat to us. We need to be done with this. It's like be done with it, how like it's a thing. It exists, it's going to it exists today. You can vombit all night long. It will exist tomorrow and you can kill Kameani and they'll have somebody else.
Speaker 2: Emily.
Speaker 1: Sorry, just before you speak, Crystal, could you put Ken Clippenstein's feed up. He has a report just out from a single minute ago, which is very important because there's two things that we all have to focus on here right now, regime change and potential escalation and retaliation by both the Iranians, and then escalation from the United States. So I'll read here from Ken quote the US military is now briefing troops that would strike on Iran quote will likely result in counter strikes on US basis and facilities in the Middle East, and likely activate Iran and other foreign terrorist organization cells abroad, including the US, to conduct strikes against US persons and facilities, according to a briefing I have obtained, so obviously Ken a great friend of the show.
Speaker 2: With great reporting there.
Speaker 1: But that is the nightmare, Cyril, and that is why I'm so afraid that there is no stepping off this ladder now that Donald Trump has again unilaterally put us on. You know, he says peace. You know, you to bomb a country and pay for prey for peace. As Ryan just highlighted, you know, the Iranian state is arguably I mean, at this point, something so Abamari said on our show that I have really been thinking about is that in a way, you know, the Iranians were so infiltrated by Mosad that initially it was a disaster and it was a total humiliation. But they've regrouped to a point where they've been able to militarily continue their activity against Israel, at least with some limited amount of success, to the point where the Israel owned reporters are saying, this place looks like Gaza. So that's there still, you know, military capability, we have to look to the straits of ourmus the barrel boyl price could go to hundred dollars for barrel.
Speaker 2: All of our US.
Speaker 1: Facilities in Iraq and in Syria. I mean, there's so many Iranian proxy groups all over the country of Iraq. The government of Iraq, by the way, will not be supporting us very much. They protested our own action just today at the United Nations, and the Gulf Arab States also are not supportive of this. So the logistics operation is a total nightmare. If this thing gets worse, two carrier strike groups in the region, so we have to highlight that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Emily.
Speaker 4: Sorry, no, I was actually going to ask you where we should be looking at retaliatory action.
Speaker 1: Potentially, Iraq is a big one. Iraq is a really big one because Iraq is actually the place where our forces are probably the least protected and are very vulnerable, possibly to getting rushed by like those ground cut up Hasbola folks who have rockets, who for now have not had the straits of our moves.
Speaker 2: Is the biggest one.
Speaker 1: Also, don't forget about the who Thies, which you know, despite bombing the shit out of them for what like ten twelve years right now or something.
Speaker 5: As talking let me put this up on Let me put this up on the screen. Yeah, this is this is your point, Secretary General of Al Neu Java Iraqs. Uh, what you know? The Iraq is filled with these Iranian backed militia groups. One of the biggest ones said, you bomb them. Uh, you know, we're going to target Americans, not just military but also civilian. And there are thousands and thousands of Americans you know, running around.
Speaker 1: Not to mention as a story that Crystal and I highlighted in our show, do you know how many Americans are trapped inside of Israel right now? Hundreds of thousands. There is no there are no evacuation flights. The entire airspace is closed, so we could possibly see something there.
Speaker 2: Who knows what the Iranians.
Speaker 5: We have what ten thousand service members and Cutter, which Cutter has been, you know, engaging in direct diplomacy with Iran saying like, look, we're not involved with this, please don't hit us. And Saudi and the UE have been saying the same thing, like like we're sorry that we heard this. The United States like we're not doing this, like please do not retaliate against us.
Speaker 3: Well and twice I think it really bears emphasizing twice, now we used the pretext of supposed diplomatic negotiations as a ruse. Yes, you know, I mean, how serious can you be about negotiations? Actually, Tim Dillon was making this joke when you're killing the people you're negotiating with, Like, is that a serious You're serious about diplomacy when you're murdering the people that you're supposed to be dealing with. So now twice over the course of just weeks, we've used pretend diplomacy to run cover for bombing campaigns. And you know, I so not only with you know, Iran and the futures. Now, I'm sure Trump when he comes out tonight, he's going to say here's a few things. I predict he's going to say. First, he's going to say, we tried. You know that, we tried. We were at the table with them, they just were ops and they wouldn't come around. We tried again, they rejected us again. And he's probably he may even say, hey, now come to the table. Now, come now, let's come to a deal. Who in their right mind you're threatening right now to kill their leader? You're you actually, if you're a rod, you're thinking now we should have had a bomb long ago to prevent exactly what's unfolding right now. So Soccer, you were pointing out the polymarket odds of a rod developing a nuclear weapon have actually gone up, because that is the actual logic that we've created. And I want to emphasize this because this is so important in terms of thinking about where we're going to go next, because now what the Hawks are going to say is, you can see the polymarket odds there. Now what the Hawks are going to say is, well, maybe we took out for dough or maybe we degraded for doe, but they still have these capabilities and by the way, they can still build that, and we still have this evil regime in place, and as long as they're in place, we can't feel safe that they're not going to build a nuclear weapon. And then okay, so what do you do? Then? Oh, well, I guess we just have to take this regime out and let democracy flourish and you know, install the the Shaw's fail Sun or whatever the bullshit is gonna be. But that's that's the way this logic goes. And listen, bib Nan Yaho knows that, right, But I also I am so reluctant in a sense to bring him into this because there's all this language. Oh we got dragged into Ward. Trump's getting tricked at bull shit. Yes, this man promised to bomb ran on the campaign trail multiple times. You can go look at the White House feed. They put on a very nice compilation of all the times that he said that Iran can't have a nuke and he specifically said that we should be bombing that, you know, their nuclear facilities should be bombed, multiple times on the campaign trail. Okay, Joe Biden million issues with him. According to the reporting, the Israeli's been pushing this regime chain operation for years at this point, and the Biden administration said, no, this would be too catastrophic. This is a bad idea. No, no, no. From what we can tell, Trump did the same for a while. You know, this is not a good idea. I can see how this would go poorly. I can see how this would, you know, get us involved all sorts of things we don't necessarily want to be involved with, and we've got other priorities, et cetera. And then he gets to a point and he decides, you know, I'm bored with these negotiations, let's just bomb them. Does not seem quick? Doesn't that seem easy? And now here we are on this chain of escalation that listen, maybe we'll be wrong. Maybe they'll just bomb four doh and that'll be it, and there'll be no retaliation, there'll be no fallout, we won't get pulled even further. And maybe that'll be it. But it is very hard to see how that is what plays out here alto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bet I think I've said this before, I'll just reiterate it. The best case show on Ario right now is Libya. That is the best case. The best case is we bomb, we came, we saw, we bombed, and we left right and oh.
Speaker 5: Ten years, ten to fifteen years of kaots erupted into.
Speaker 1: A fifteen years civil But then of course beautiful isocracy and the democracy, thriving democracy that we have right now. I also, I think Crystal is so correct like Israel, Israel is both the primary and a secondary actor, but at the end of the day, like they are the secondary actor now, especially with Donald Trump. One thing I do especially want to highlight on the regime change front is I have been watching this raise Apolovy stuff very closely, which I know it sounds crazy, but we talked.
Speaker 2: About it here before.
Speaker 1: Fox News is referring to this guy as his Royal Highness Crystal if you want. My latest tweet is specifically highlighting a Israeli report that came out just three hours ago. This is from Wynette News inside of Israel. This is Emily Strader quote multiple sources. There are discussions ongoing with the United States and the Crown Prince rais Apolovy for the day after the Islamic regime fails. So as you can see, that is a very that look. I mean, I am forced at this point to take these seriously. I also would highlight Polavi's latest tweet himself, he says. Sources insiety Iran say that regime's command and control structures are collapsing at a rapid pace. Meanwhile, the international community is beginning to realize the Islamic Republican has no future. Our discussions about a post Islamic Republic Iran have begun. We have our Auchmchaloby and I'll be honest, Achmedchalaby was way more legitimate as legitimate as he was.
Speaker 6: Fail Sun.
Speaker 3: And that's actually one of the things Emily I was thinking about today is like I am like, I am actually in disbelief as negative of an opinion as I have of Donald Trump, I am actually in disbelief that we're doing this again. Like and it's so much dumber because at least they a rock war. They bothered to like have a propaganda show for us. They bothered, you know, and we were all, you know after nine to eleven, like we were galvanized. We wanted to do something. They put on the propaganda show and they had colon Palaty, They did the whole thing. And this like we have I really want people to think about this. We have not been offered one shred of intelligence that suggests Iran was close to or developing a nuclear weapon. Our own intelligence community says they're not, the IAEA says they're not, and all Trump says is well, I don't care what Tulsea Gabbart said, trust me, that's basically it. And Saber, I know you were reporting that none of the in new quote unquote new intelligence comes from our own intelligence community. We're trusting the word of the Israelis. How many decades have they been saying Iran is the day or a week or a month or a year whatever away from a bomb, like I can the stupidity, and how like they think we are so stupid? And when I see the paganda and Fox News is the absolute worst. They're the ones out there calling the Shaw fail Sun his royal highness and ready to put him right on the throne. CNN is egregious. The little bit I watch of MSNBC was slightly more tolerable. I'll say, if you're going to grade them in terms of rank just because they're you know, they're negatively polarized against Trump. But I can't believe how easy it is to whip these well. I can, sadly I can, but it's astonishing to see how quickly you can whip these places up into total manufacturing consent propaganda shops, regurgitating whatever it is that their administration wants them to framing it in the way they want it to be framed. And it is so wild to me to see this all playing out again, but in a speed run like social media AI slop version of what we got the original time.
Speaker 4: So this is twenty four minutes apart, twenty four minutes apart.
Speaker 6: Matt Gates on Oh my God, and yep.
Speaker 4: So on the one hand that he saying I'm so proud of this administration in reference to an Alex Ward report that Rubio has told European allies the Trump administration's preferred option with Iran as a diplomatic deal. Then after Trump post on true Social that Forda was bombed, Matt Gates says President Trump basically wants this to be like the SOLMANI strike one and done, no regime change war.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: For what it's worth, Matt Gates is somebody who when he was in Congress was adamantly in opposition to the way war powers have been used and abused by presidents in the last two decades. And actually the comparison with the Bush administration is interesting because I take issue with the way that George W.
Speaker 6: Bush used war powers, but at least they.
Speaker 4: Went did some Congress as symbolance of going to Congress, right, And now we are looking at the imminent, potentially the imminent deaths of American service members in a war that we have entered, because we have just dropped massive bombs on another country with no congressional authorization. So I just want to say I've been checking in with sources. I know we all have, but a couple of things from just two people closed the administration. One referred to this and crystalis gets to the politics that you were talking about. One referred to this furiously as a betrayal and went on in all kinds of different colorful ways about how exactly this is a betrayal. Another says, the staff at the White House is split pretty much down the center.
Speaker 6: That's their estimate on what this is.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are being very vocal behind closed doors about being a post any use of force.
Speaker 6: In this situation.
Speaker 4: Other people saying even more intense things from that. Some are worried that because the NSC was gutted not long ago, that you're going to have a lot of resentment in the NSC about what happened after the gutting of the NSC. So I think that's actually somewhat interesting to the point that you were making about. We had that post of Michael Tracy posted Douglas McGregor at the Maha Rescue the Republic rally on the National Mall a couple of weeks before the election, where it was like barefoot hippies and evangelical Christians.
Speaker 6: I know, because I won't covered it, and a lot of it was about peace. It was a lot of.
Speaker 4: Hope and hope and change optimism about Donald Trump being the peace candidate. And that's where you saw the horseshoe of the hippies and Maga evangelicals coming together under the banner of peace. And I think it is really cheap talk to have people in the administration, you know now leaking that JD. Vance was reportedly being vocal against it, and I think we're going to see a whole lot of ass covering through leaks in the next few weeks.
Speaker 6: So I think a lot of that is really cheap. It also, though, speaks to how powerful the war machine is.
Speaker 4: This is something Tucker Carlson and Stave Bannon we're talking about in their conversations recently that once that thing gets going, if Donald Trump and the people around him are cowing being cowed by it, it's over.
Speaker 6: Nobody will ever stand up to it.
Speaker 4: And whatever you think of that assessment, I think it's wrong because Trump is much more of a warmonger than people give him credit for.
Speaker 3: But whatever you think of that assessment, that was their view.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, it's this is all for another day. This is just a much bigger conversation about the failure of the quote unquote anti war movement and all of this. I mean, I think, for what it's worth it, I don't ever I don't think I ever said Trump would be anti war.
Speaker 2: I was expecting him to be extremely pro Israel. Did I expect him to bomb Iron?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And I'll be honest about why.
Speaker 1: The main reason was because there actually was a professional project over the last four and a half years to basically operationalize quote unquote restraint style of views, and the cope from a lot of the people on the inside was, yeah, he says a lot of shit to get Miriam Angelsson's endorsement, and look, of course you're gonna get you know, you're gonna get. Look, Gaza's gone, you know. I think I said that. I was like, that's that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: And all of this.
Speaker 1: But in terms of active intervention, you know, the John Kelly and the Maddis style people who were actually pushing this in the first term, they're out now, and so a lot of that influence won't happen, but instead was actually is fascinating. There's been an inverse where I can back up what Emily is saying. There is a massive amount of this administration which is furious about this decision. I'm talking all the way from the top to the bottom, inside of the White House and inside of the Pentagon, of the State Department, the CIA, the OD and I in terms of the political appointees. But this time around, the pressure has largely been from the exter It's been Mark Levin, It's been you know, the foundation defensive democracies. It's these major pro Israel groups and specifically coordination. We have Fox News right, the Murdoch family. The Israeli government is basically working hand and foot with those folks. And what they did, and this is really the indictment of Trump and actually is going to force me rethink a lot of my priors. Is what they did is they use the chaos and the lack of inner agency of Trump and his sheer accessibility of anybody who would talk to to influence a lot of his thinking and to actually circumvent so much of his professional staff. So that's more of like an inside baseball thing. But I do want to return to the intelligence because this is a very important story. No matter what Donald Trump says, I'm telling you this, and I can back this up, and one day the Iran War Study Group will come out into you know, as it did in six which showed that all the Iraq war intel was bullshit. Well, one day this will all come out, So unfortunately I have to wait a little bit to see it.
Speaker 2: In writing.
Speaker 1: There is not one scrap of United States intelligence that backs up the claim that Iran was actively trying to make a nuclear weapon. Now what you're gonna hear a lot about is something called highly enriched uranium. We're gonna have Scott Horton on the show on Monday. He's gonna break all this down in a much better way that I can. What they are going to claim is that having the capacity, the capacity using that capacity of where they are sixty percent, and then the timeline between sixty and ninety percent, and then the timeline from there for assembly was the reason for the strike. Now remember this, This gets to the Tulsi Gabbard point.
Speaker 6: It's up her most recent posts.
Speaker 1: Please do because what has happened is that Tulsi herself is now a turncoat. She is the Colon Powell of this administration. By faking the way that US intelligence at what actually thinks to present a false case for why this strike was supposed to happen, if you want to put it up Emily.
Speaker 2: So here's what she says.
Speaker 1: She says, the dishonest media is intentionally taking my testimony out of context, spreading fake news as a way to manufacture division. America has intelligence that Iran is at the point that it can produce a nuclear weapon within weeks to months. Let me tell you something again. That sentence is complete, made up, bullshit. America does not have that intelligence Israel.
Speaker 3: She knows that America is intelligence.
Speaker 6: America has. This is how she's doing.
Speaker 4: America has Israeli intelligence according to your reporting, Saga.
Speaker 6: And when she says this is where it gets really.
Speaker 4: Cold and Powell, ye, within weeks two months, produce a nuclear weapon within weeks two months. And that's where suddenly this becoming a crisis in the last few days doesn't even comport with her explicit statement there.
Speaker 3: Yes, she and she has the video there like you can listen.
Speaker 1: To it and you can read, you can watch it.
Speaker 3: This is something we were talking about before. This is like the new thing is to put on a video and put some text with it that completely contradicts the video, and just hope nobody watches it and puts two and two together like that's how dumb they think that we are. That's how dishonest they are. And listen, do you I mean, do you all think there will be a single resignation from this administration. I mean, if anyone who's going to it should be toulsy. This was supposed to be her whole bit, like the extent she had any shred of a principle left that she was still interesting and maintaining this was it. And listen when she didn't support honestly Biden getting an out of Afghanistan, which you know was obvious, like really unpopular, and she was over on Fox News. I think she had a contributorship or whatever. She's conveniently absent for the first portion of it, and then she went out and you know, wasn't supportive of that. It's like, Okay, you don't actually believe anything. And unfortunately those of us who have been saying that proven correct. You believe in your own ambition, you're gonna say what you didn't need to say to keep your job, and you have no shred of integrity. No one should trust a word out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: Well, especially on the intelligence. Again, that is not American intelligence, It's Israelly intelligence. And by the way, the US intelligence community does not agree with that. And by the way, you know, just even stepping back even further, this claim that sixty percent uranium is just so magically easy to turn into ninety percent and then magically easy to put on top of a ballistic missile which is then magically going to reach.
Speaker 2: New York City.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are we talking about again? Well, Scott will explain a lot of this, but I'm telling you at a technical level, it is ridiculous even on its face if they wanted to, which they do not, and instead Trump has filled This.
Speaker 2: Is another thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not just my reporting, it's New York Times as well. I didn't I didn't put this in there because it was already out. The only two things that the America believes that would make you ron produce a nuclear weapon is hitting four dough and assassinating the Ayatola. So we just fulfilled one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're trying prophecy, trying for the other one, clearly trying for the other one. I mean, and just like, can we be adults here and not be children? Why do they have this highly enricheranium because they need it for leverage to keep Israel from bombing them just for bombing. It's a negotiaon to obviously, like clearly, you know, try for five seconds to think about how they may be viewing things. Israel is wiping Gaza off the map. I mean, they've accelerated their level of massacres. These Aid massacres have just continued endlessly, day after day after day. They have watched Israel turn Gaza into rubble, you know, destroy has will like bomb all sorts of the neighborhood. And they're supposed to feel cum fiela, Oh sure, we'll just like disarm and give up, you know, any sort of credible deterrent threat against Israel, nation that has at least ninety nuclear weapons and isn't in the non Deliberation treaty like and and Iran is supposed to just you know feel like they can sit back and be comfy and not be threatened at all. Let's be grown ups about this situation and understand what we're dealing with here. It's just it's so insane to me and I'm already seeing you know, all the a number of the MAGA figures who were claiming that they were against this. You've already got Charlie kirk here out saying, with the weight of the world on his shoulders, present Trump acted for the betterment of humanity. For the next few hours, Sparis the armchair quarterbacking Saga instead, trust our commander in sheet.
Speaker 1: This is, and this is.
Speaker 3: You're so right, it's perfect, You're right.
Speaker 1: Question Yeah, no, And that's it.
Speaker 3: And that's the danger of having a movement built around a cult of personality. You've got your little views about what this movement is. It doesn't matter what Charlie Kirker, Steve Ban or Tucker or anyone else thinks America First is or MAGA is or whatever. At the end of the.
Speaker 4: Day, Don Junior, it doesn't matter what Don Junior thinks, No.
Speaker 3: What Trump thinks, what he does. And I don't know anyone who hasn't learned that by this point, I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and continuing in this vein, I mean, yeah, look, MAGA and all that. That's probably the most insignificant story at this point, just because I don't think this is a political question now, because now this is in the hands of the Iranians in the US military. It's not even in the hands of Congress. It's in the hands of a single man. And the lives of literally millions of people are at stake. Remember, mister, evacuate Tehran. So I'm not exaggerating when I say millions of people, that's right, are actually let me here at State.
Speaker 3: Let me put this up, guys. I'll spare you having to listen to Sean Hannity, but he's claiming here, I just spoke to the president. And how new information appears. The US completely obliterated Iran's top secret nuclear facility with six huge bunkerbuster bombs to other nuclear sites white Down with thirty Tamahawk missiles launched by submarines four hundred miles away. Yeah, and there they are. They are gleeful over there, gleeful.
Speaker 4: So RCP reporting that Trump and Nutt and Yahoo spoke after the strike was complete, and the US also gave.
Speaker 6: Israel quote unquote heads up before the strike.
Speaker 4: No surprise there, but interesting that, of course Trump immediately got on the phone with.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Six is a lot higher actually than initially was telegraphed, Wow, yeah, this is I was just looking here at the equivalent power of TNT. This is just shitload of TNT here that was dropped.
Speaker 6: Then whatsager eighteen million dollars a pop?
Speaker 2: So we actually the production costs I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's probably the technical that doesn't even keep in mind a lot of the research is two point four metric tons of high explosive. It doesn't it's not worth getting into the point is.
Speaker 2: This is an absolutely massive bomb.
Speaker 1: It's less than a nuclear weapon, but it is still like it's very, very significant to be dropped. And then they said thirty Tomahawk missiles that were fired.
Speaker 2: Is that what he said?
Speaker 1: Thirty Tomahawk missiles from Sean Hannity, So, I mean, that's an extraordinary mess by probably indicates the US Navy was involved then in terms of where they were, in terms of how they were used. It's it's again you know here, it does indicate we've got two carrier strike groups there, We've got the straits of war moves which everybody is taking a look at. We've got all these bases in Iraq and in Syria. You know, the potential here again for a serious, serious problem with US forces is very high and it will just lead to immediate snapback. The congressional question is very important as well. I mean, I don't expect anything to happen. It's just Thomas Massey and forty five other Republicans already, the leaders of both chambers speaking of Democrats, sorry, Democrats, yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: He's the only Republican who.
Speaker 1: Republican sign on. So Speaker Johnson and Senator and Senator Senate my majority leader John Thune have both now approved of the strike. So the both two leaders of the Houses of Congress are basically saying, hey, great job. They're not even saying that you had to come to us and to seek approval from Congress. I mean, you know, And it's just again just demonstrates like we truly like our fate is in Trump's hands, and that's insane, and it is something now where he has he has created this situation. It's a situation where, you know, the domestic implications of this. I don't want to undermine either this whole you know, this whole like doj anti Semitism thing. I mean, by tomorrow, this show and everything, we're saying.
Speaker 2: Is anti semitic.
Speaker 1: As we all point, it's gonna be anti sthetic to say that we've declared war on you know, an unconstitutional war on Iran. We all know already, Emily, I'm sure you'll get this reference famously, Crystal. In two thousand and three, David from wrote a National Review piece called Unpatriotic Conservatives and one.
Speaker 2: Do you know who he calls that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh good, But do you know who he called the anti semitic Robert Novack and drew me Catholicism. But yeah, no, it doesn't matter nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, proudly was apparently included in the twenty twenty five version of Unpatriotic Conservatism from National Review. But that's my point is the propaganda effort, like Crystal is saying, is gonna be crazy. I'm already seeing Crystal.
Speaker 3: He said, we can't underestimate it either.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, we covered the polling here.
Speaker 1: People don't want to believe it.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: The people will gleed to those television screens. They are you know, they're bringing on people again. And look, I hate to talk shit about people who served our country. But Fox News brings in a guy who's like a Delta Force operator, and I'm just I'm the only one being like, why, you know, why do we have a former like guy who participant terrorism raids talking about a B two butt, you know, And he's like, oh, President Trump had no choice. That was the immediate reaction, you know that I'm watching over there. Yeah, and I was like this, this, and I was like, to the untrained, year makes sense. But to somebody who you know, knows a little bit, You're like, uh, dude, you know what are you talking about? You don't know literally anything about what's happening here, and you've got Sean Hannity beating his chest. Apparently the coverage on CNN is equal. I just saw Tommy Veeder and some of the pod save guys be like, Hey, could anyone on CNN just like not cheerlead war with Iran?
Speaker 3: Even this is the one time they'll find their way to being able to praise Trump. Yeah, I heard Fared Zakario is supposed to be one of the intelligent people there, being like, oh, I think Trump really tried for the diplomacy. It's like, what part of murdering the negotiators makes you feel like he really gave the diplomacy his full Try not to mention the fact he is the one who withdrew from the original diplomatic deal that we were in and was working successfully. Thank you very much, But I think we should probably wrap this so we can get it uploaded and get it out and watch what the president has to say. One thing, I have a note here, Ronnie and TV is saying no nuclear radiation is expected and all enriched uranium has been removed from nuclear facilities in advance. That's according to Ronne and State TV. So anyway, that's what they're putting out out there. Last thoughts from you guys. You know, what do you think the present is going to say tonight? What do you expect his remarks, what do you expect the framing of his remarks to be, and sort of you know, last thoughts on where you think we go from here.
Speaker 1: I think he said he's going to say I had no choice. Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: As I've said.
Speaker 1: Repeatedly, peace through peace, through strength, Iran, you should give up now and we can make a deal. I think that's large and obviously it's a fresh Yeah, it's going to be very.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and the you know, the oh, now we can make a deal diplomacy. Now what did his posts say? It's like something about you know, praying, now's the time piece as as we're bombing them. Okay, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Last thing, I'll say my final word, because I really think this is so important soccer from our looking at the polling and Emily, I know you will see the same thing. I have never seen an issue where it matters more how the issue is framed. Yes, if you say, hey, we we got to bomb them to keep them from getting a nuke. They're about to get a nuke, guess what you get a lot of Americans who are like, oh, that sounds we got to do that. When the question was framed as should America get involved in the war between Israel and Iran? Basically like this is something they're doing, people are like, hell, no, why would we do that? And I'm sure if you ask people, hey, should we do a regime change war in Iran, they'd be like are you hot? Like no, have you learned absolutely nothing? And so listen, we are you know, we're doing all we can. Over here. Independent media has much a larger, vastly larger footprint send it dead during the Iraq War. But I just I really implore people to understand what is happening here. This is not about a nuclear weapon. This is about a regime change war. And please make sure that you know whoever you're talking to speak about it in those terms, because that's what's really going on here, and that I know the American people will not support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: All we can hope is that it fails and somehow is stopped in his track.
Speaker 2: Bub I'm not optimistic tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm really all right, guys. Well, we're going to watch what the President has to say. You know, We've may be doing more breaking news videos over the course of the weekend, and we have already planned a monster show for Monday. I'll just leave it at that as we're nailing in the guest lineup. But the people that you will like most want to hear from on this we are going to be fortunate to have joining us on Monday. So thank you guys, appreciate you all, and we will see you soon.