Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Legally Brunette. We're going to be doing some updates first on Menindez and also a little bit on Blake Lively until we get into the majority of this episode, which will be Ditty, because as I'm sure you all know or you will know, he is currently on trial as we speak. So because we're going to be talking about Diddy, let's just go into a little bit about how in this episode we will be talking extensively about sexual abuse, domestic violence, grooming and the effects that they have on victims. If you or anyone you know needs help, contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at one eight hundred six' five six four six seven to. Three all, right just an update On. Menindez you, know we've been talking for months and months and months and months about how they have a re sentence in hearing coming up and then it's gotten, continued, continued. Continued actually it is happening as we. Speak The menindaz brothers resentencing hearing is happening today and. Tomorrow So Judge Michael jessic who is over who is overseeing the case, today they could be they could get an actual well it wouldn't be today because the hearing's slated for two, days so today's the first day and tomorrow is a. Second AND i do know that The meninda's attorneys have some expert witnesses that they're going to have text. Testify i'm not sure exactly what the expert witnesses, are BUT i would guess something in the lines of children and sexual, abuse psychology and something like. That, ALSO i do know that one of the issues was do you remember the governor, ordered because of the possibility of him taking it on the clemency, hearing that he ordered a risk, Assessment so they also wanted to have the risk. Assessment he just wanted to be a part of. It he's, like, hey what CAN i?
Speaker 2: Do, yeah he, should we should do a risk assessment on, him that he needs a risk.
Speaker 1: Assessment, well, anyway they wanted to get the results of the risk assessment so they could use that in the resentencing. Hearing, apparently according to the, Assessment eric And lyle pose a moderate risk to public safety if they are. Released what do you think about? That a moderate?
Speaker 2: Risk, WELL i guess inherently anyone that comes out of prison for SOME i, mean, yeah he could be what if he's abused again and he wants to kill the next person that abused.
Speaker 3: Him, well they arguably that's you, KNOW.
Speaker 1: I, know but that was a good point you were making in the, beginning where you said anyone who comes out of prison could moderately be a moderate risk just because of the things that they, mean.
Speaker 2: You're, RISK i have a moderate risk to the.
Speaker 1: PUBLIC i. Agree, yes you're at deaf con too right. Now, yes, So Eric menindez allegedly bond traded drugs and allegedly helped inmates commit tax fraud years, ago according to the, assessment and the psychologists also found That Lyle menindez is a. Narcissist so, ANYWAY i guess that makes them moderate.
Speaker 2: Risk, yeah but how many narcissists are there In? California jail them all you can to do a risk assessment on all of.
Speaker 1: THEM i don't. KNOW i, MEAN i guess these are just the findings so that the parole board has something to work with to determine whether they would be you, know if they do go.
Speaker 2: THERE i think it's the job, security it's everyone wanting to say they're a part of, this you, know And i'm important AND i need, to you, know contribute and blah blah blah newsoms they're, SAYING i have to be a part of.
Speaker 1: This you. Know there was an additional finding and the risk assessment that included the use of unauthorized cell phones by both. Brothers eric allegedly had won as recently As january of twenty twenty. Five during the ongoing recencing, process prosecutors cited these violations as indicators that the brothers might not follow laws if. Released you, KNOW i don't know if that's actually a good. ARGUMENT i feel like when you're in, prison you're just abiding by prison, Law like you're just doing whatever you need to do to survive to a certain. Extent and if you can get a hold of a cell phone and other inmates are using cell phones and you can communicate with, SOMEONE i don't know IF i would be, like, No i'm not going to do. That that's. BAD i, mean IF i could send a selfie to somebody and have a little a little but it's.
Speaker 2: RULES i. Understand you want you want your kids to come to you and be, like, HEY i was just sending a little.
Speaker 1: Selfie all my friends do it late at. Night, OH i, know.
Speaker 2: It's the, idea it's the idea of being. Disciplined, NO i get, it But i'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying it just feels like the infractions Aren't yeah they're they're, yeah they're. Minor they've been in prison for thirty five, years and this is.
Speaker 2: They've just he may use his cell phone pastel, Phone, yeah in the late.
Speaker 1: Hours so we will follow, that see what happens if if the judge decides to resentence the they could then immediately go before a parole. Board so and there's always the clemency we're out with the. Governor so we'll see what happens with the.
Speaker 2: Recentcing has the resensing ever gone backwards but like more? Horrific, yeah. EXACTLY i don't think that's the point of. RESENSING i don't, know but is that a risk that you get when YOU i don't, know only you would think of that. Question thank you for.
Speaker 1: That all, right here's a little update On Blake lively And Justin. Baldoni if you don't know a lot about this, case you want to learn, more we do have some previous episodes that are pretty in. Depth as to, Again i'm going to guess the, update what's the update.
Speaker 2: She's a, narcissist she's a moderate. Risk, yes she's a, nut and Poor baldoni is trying to make. Films.
Speaker 1: Yes so the new update is That Taylor swift has been subpoened in The Blake lively Justin baldoni, Case so we will see what happens with. That, obviously her side is going to, say, well let's see they.
Speaker 2: Did are they friends? Still are they gonna.
Speaker 1: You, Know i've SEEN i don't, Know i've read articles and seeing reports that said that there's bad blood between the two of, them That Taylor swift had zero desire to be included in this. Lawsuit, yeah of course she. Does and SO i DON'T i don't think that SHE'S i would guess that she's not very happy about.
Speaker 2: Being well when she has kind of a squeaky clean and right, YEAH i don't mean like just, personally BUT i mean she's you, know we hear stories of her taking care of her tour. Group you, know she's, like she hasn't done anything that would be questionable as far as the business side of, her the artist side of, Her hollywood all that. Stuff so this she's probably just, like what is? THIS i don't want any part of. This she probably didn't even know what a subpoena.
Speaker 1: Was. YEAH i don't think she's ever been. WELL i, mean she's been involved in some legal. Things when it came to her, music her music.
Speaker 2: Catalog, yeah she SAID i want my music and then someone went out and bought it for and here it. IS i don't think she actually like drafted up the contracts or.
Speaker 1: Anything so in a statement TO, Cnn Taylor swift's spokesperson clarified That swift never visited the, set had no role in casting or creative, input did not score or review the, film and only saw it weeks after its release due to her busy travel schedule throughout twenty twenty three and twenty twenty. Four and her busy travel schedule is, like, HEY i was on the arastour making billions of. DOLLARS i have no idea what's going on with? This measley did do a?
Speaker 3: Movie What Blake?
Speaker 1: WHO i have bigger things going on in my.
Speaker 3: Life it's Like I'VE i count by the billions my.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah the only Connection swift has to the, movie this spokesperson, explained was the licensing of her Song My Tears. Ricochet they emphasized that she was just one of twenty artists who licensed music for the, project and argued that the subpoena mentioning her appears aimed at exploiting her public profile to attract, attention rather than serving a legitimate legal. Purpose, however let's remember that what Blake lively alleges is, that remember there was that creative meeting that happened in her townhouse and Apparently Taylor swift was, there and she referred To Taylor swift And ryan as her.
Speaker 2: Dragons, yeah and how many other people were there and they're not subpoenaing? Them oh, no they Subpoena, yeah but there definitely this is a do you want us to you, know is this is a little leverage to try to Get blake L it's, like if you want to preserve your relationship with Miss swifty, whatever then you know you might want to.
Speaker 1: Settle, well THEN i would say that it was a.
Speaker 2: Smartrategy, yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Strategic move On Brian. Friedman and it's a smart move. Absolutely Blake lively's lawyer reveals that she will testify in, trial So Blake lively is expected to take the witness stand in her. Trial Against Justin. Baldoni according to her, Attorney Mike, gottlieb the actress will testify as part of the, proceedings making a significant moment for her to share her side of the. Story, Again i'm just going to go back TO i don't know how she's going to look good even. TESTIFYING i can't even watch her in. INTERVIEWS i think she's so.
Speaker 2: Narcissistic so it's gonna be. Great it's gonna be like The amber heard thing it is it.
Speaker 1: Really Isn't and the fact that she can't see that and she doesn't want to bow out, somehow like there isn't an exit strategy that she's trying to figure out at this. POINT i don't get, it even after Last so.
Speaker 2: What message would that send if she dismissed everything or walked away or. Whatever what would That what would that? Send that would be, Like, YEAH i made a big deal about my sexual, harassment But i'm okay with, this letting it got.
Speaker 1: Well so you're saying that she's just in it too deep and she has to continue no matter. WHY i, guess and she probably got an. EGO i, mean she's got a serious pr team out, there just churning out the. Articles every TIME i look at anything on social, media it's, okay, magazine, people magazine just writing these random stories about, her and it's just all.
Speaker 2: Over she's like the top one, hundred like influential people or. Something time.
Speaker 1: One, yeah and then she talked about her mom's domestic abuse or. SOMETHING i think we talked about that in the last, episode about how it was a little too. Late she never she never made that known when she was promoting a movie that had to do with domestic. Violence, however she comes back later and wants to talk about it and bring light to, it and it just felt it just felt. Contrived, yeah, anyway let's move on From baldoni And. Lively of, course we will continue to follow what happens in that. Case they're not slated to go to trial UNTIL i Believe march of twenty twenty, six but clearly there will be proceedings up until that. Point All, right.
Speaker 2: Hopefully some social media like back and.
Speaker 1: Forth like what you like when he Didn't, BILL i.
Speaker 2: Saw something other day did In, baldoni like post something with him and kids or, something and it's like the first, time it's like the first sign of. Life, yeah he's had.
Speaker 1: It his mother say he focused photo of. HIMSELF i think it was with his mother or with his wife and his. Children it was a really pretty. PHOTO i think he's In hawaii hiding out or not hiding, out but he probably just wants to remove. Himself he's got a whole team of, Attorneys he's Got Brian. Friedman they're dealing with, it and he's In hawaii just you, know trying to live his best. Life all, right let's move on to the trial Of Sean Diddy. Combs So Shann combs is facing a federal trial In manhattan on charges including racketeering, conspiracy two charges of sex, trafficking and two charges of transportation to engage in. Prostitution if you don't understand what racketeering, is racketeering is a conspiracy that involves an agreement between two or more people to participate in a criminal. Enterprise if you've ever heard the.
Speaker 2: Term rico, rackteing influence corrupt.
Speaker 1: ORGANIZATION i was going to ask you if you knew What rico said, for but you just you say it, again.
Speaker 3: Racketeering influence corrupt.
Speaker 2: ORGANIZATION i, think, yes that's.
Speaker 1: Right so AGAIN i like to give you all a little party. Trick if you're just out and about with a group of friends talking about This Sean Diddy comb's, case you can tell people WHAT rico stands. For, again it's It's it involves an agreement between two or more people to participate in a criminal, enterprise often involving illegal activities to achieve a. Profit the key difference from racketeering itself is that conspiracy charges don't require proof that the enterprise actually existed or that it affected did interstate, commerce et. Cetera, basically what it comes down, to wasn't THE rico statute initiated d for? Mobs wasn't That that's why it came.
Speaker 2: About, yeah and all they like their garbage trucks and stuff or, something the garbage trucks, Garbage but they're really just laundering a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Money, Right SO rico came about due to. Cleaners, yeah so that was the whole conspiracy in the organized crime all. Right central to the allegations are events referred to as quote, freakoffs which were organized By combs and his. Associates this is the this is the conspiracy racketeering part Is basically it's an entire criminal enterprise where there's people who know about what's going. On that's the conspiracy, Party like.
Speaker 2: The organization was set up to commit, crimes, Right.
Speaker 1: This, organization this, enterprise allegedly was set up to have these sex fueled crazy. Freakoffs these gatherings allegedly involved drug fueled sex acts with coerced, participants including sex workers and women Under combs. Inflow the indictment claims That combs filmed these encounters without consent and used the footage to then manipulate and control the individuals. Involved now all of these women and there are some men that have come forward and made these allegations Against. Diddy it goes all the way back to the, Nineties like this is something that allegedly has been going on for a.
Speaker 2: Long all the way back to The Puff, daddy.
Speaker 1: All the way back to when he Was Puff. Daddy then he became P, Ditty and THEN i was watching a documentary on him a couple of nights ago and he changed his name again for the third. Time did you know that he's Now Sean Love. Combs he changed it To. LOVE i think that.
Speaker 2: Was probably after allegations he started to come should be Like sean and then like his cell, number, yes you, know and then his name his last, NAME i, thought because HE i feel like he changed his name again for a third time after like these allegations started to come, out and he's trying, to you, know st, rebranding LIKE i haven't already brand myself To. Sean it's like, consensual Like Kentucky chicken NOW, Kfc it's, like, okay good JOB.
Speaker 1: X one of the key pieces of evidence THAT i think really made this case explode is the twenty sixteen hotel surveillance video Showing combs assaulting his then, girlfriend Singer Cassie. Ventura, ventura who has since settled a civil lawsuit Against combs for an undisclosed, amount is expected to testify in the. Trial actually she is testifying. Today so the trial AGAINST U, diddy it's a federal trial started. YESTERDAY i believe there were two witness. Yesterday we'll get into, that And Cassie ventura is actually testifying.
Speaker 2: Today is she the one in the hotel? Room, yes in the, Video so they.
Speaker 1: HAD i don't know if you want to call it a relationship whatever for like ten to eleven years that she was with him.
Speaker 2: A lot of freak.
Speaker 1: COFs that's a lot of freak. Coughs, yeah, so AND i think so she sued him in a civil, lawsuit AND i it is my understanding she has for thirty. Million he settled the lawsuit immediately with her for an unders closed him. OUT i don't have any.
Speaker 2: Idea less than thirty, million.
Speaker 1: Likely less than thirty but probably a significater.
Speaker 2: Than, zero less than thirty, million exactly somewhere in.
Speaker 1: There somewhere in there they settled it undisclosed. Amount clearly there's AN nda or something that goes along with. That, however she is now testifying against him in the federal. Case SO i thought it was interesting that she settled the civil case quickly with, him but now she's testifying and maybe.
Speaker 2: MAYBE i don't really. Know i'm discussing maybe the federal subpoena or Whatever Trump's they're, like maybe THE. Nda the non disclosure agreement is, LIKE i won't initiate, anything nothing, civilly nothing, privately nothing on social, media that kind of, stuff AND i won't disclose. Anything but if she gets fed, government, yeah and The feds come, in then she's got to. Talk she can't be LIKE i promised P. DIDDY i wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: ANYTHING i got a check And i'm not allowed to. Talk. Right combs has pleaded not guilty to all, charges and the, trial like we just, said began. Yesterday let's talk about the jury BECAUSE i think that's. INTERESTING i believe it's eight men for. Women what do you think about?
Speaker 2: THAT i, mean it's probably going to be a verdict of four to, eight you, think for, guilty eight not, guilty and then they're going to magically have invitations in the next freak off they want to. Get isn't he like he does witness. Intimidation, yeah well that's why he was So now maybe he's, like you're, On i'm not intimidating. Them i'm inviting him.
Speaker 1: Off my competitions. Them it's like a golden. Ticket, yeah all, right let's just do a little timeline and let's just go through some of these. Allegations CAN i stop right?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: YEAH i saw a picture of him this. Morning, YEAH i, KNOW i.
Speaker 1: Posted it in my.
Speaker 3: Story oh that's WHAT i. Saw oh, yeah, YEAH i forgot to follow.
Speaker 1: You thank.
Speaker 2: You you have like all gray hair and, everything, which, man that guy is never getting, out, Dude he's gonna have to create like a new in his.
Speaker 1: Prison he's gonna have to come up with a new. Name, yeah it's going to Be sean incarcerated Comb.
Speaker 2: Yes, sewn never getting OUT.
Speaker 1: Vi sean never seeing the light of Day. Combs all. Right so back In november of Six november sixteenth to twenty twenty, three this is When cassie files a. Lawsuit this is what was the catalyst of. Everything singer and Model Cassandra, ventura who was previously in a long term relationship With Shawn combs for eleven years and she was signed to his record, label brought a civil lawsuit against, him alleging severe. Abuse in the, Complaint ventura Claimed combs used his influence and status to create a controlling and exploitative relationship that included instances of physical, violence sexual, assault and. Coercion the lawsuit described disturbing, incidents including alleged beatings that left her visibly injured and so called freak, offs which were alleged events that involved drug fueled sexual encounters That combs orchestrated and. Recorded apparently during these freak, Offs combs and his associate see it's which clearly he has a tight knit of associates around. Him this is what this enterprise. Is he's got, bodyguards, assistants, whatever and they hire, prostitutes male, prostitutes probably female prostitutes, too to come to these freak. Offs and we know he likes baby oil because when they searched his, homes they found who has a thousand bottles of.
Speaker 2: Baby but he surely didn't suffer from the supply shortage like DURING. Covid, no he probably stocked up BEFORE. Covid he's, like holy, CRAP i gotta get all the baby. OIL i.
Speaker 1: Can where do you get? WITHOUT i, mean is It?
Speaker 2: Costco Or costco came out and said we did not sell them the baby? Oil they, Did, yeah because the rumors were going around statement saying that, THEY i don't, know they don't sell baby oil or it's like limit to per. Customer, aze why do you know?
Speaker 1: This this is what cracks me up about your. Knowledge Like i'm over here learning.
Speaker 3: All of the legal get the good.
Speaker 1: Facts, yeah and you're Like costco issued a statement that they did not Supply diddy with the BABY.
Speaker 2: I don't, know maybe they.
Speaker 1: Didn't, additionally the complaint claimed That comb's destroyed a car belonging to Rapper Kid cutty as a warning over his interactions With. Cassie, apparently this Guy Kid, cutty who is a, RAPPER i think maybe he Liked cassie or he hit on her or. Something AND i apparently Allegedly combs blew his car. Up as stated, earlier the case was settled privately just one day after it was, filed With comb's continuing to assert his. Innocence so that was Back november sixteenth to twenty twenty. Three then he blew up his. Car, yeah apparently this guy is going to testify. TOO i believe he's on the witness, list so we'll learn more about.
Speaker 2: That and SO i want to be next time he gets in his car after he, TESTIFIES i know that CAR i blew.
Speaker 1: Up so From november of twenty twenty three To december of twenty twenty, three there are a lot more lawsuits that now pop up alleging sexual. Assault and this is After. Cassie See, CASSIE i feel like was the one person that came forward and had the nerve to do, it and then all these women came out of The.
Speaker 2: Yeah well the video for PEOPLE i haven't seen the. Video, yeah the video described the. Video Yet so they're at a. Hotel, well, yeah there's a hotel. Lobby WHAT i recall is SHE'S i don't think she was running either, way she's at an. Elevator he comes running out in like a little skimpy, towel, yes and then he starts beating.
Speaker 1: Her, well he grabs, her throws her to the, ground.
Speaker 2: And then kicks. Her and doesn't he drag her back or. Something it doesn't. Matter, terrific it's. Terrific it's. Awful and this is what he does in a hotel, lobby, right no. Shame AND i know we mentioned, this but he comes out in a. Towel makes me think he was in the middle of a freaking. Something, yeah like maybe he passed, out you, know or he was washing off his baby oil and then he runs, Out SO i don't. Think at FIRST i thought it was, like, oh he probably like they were getting ready for the, morning and then she get a fight and she. Leaves but Now i'm starting to think he was naked for a. Reason well he. WAS I i'm mad.
Speaker 1: Here, YEAH i thought that maybe he jumped in the shower and that was her moment where she could get. Away so she threw a hoodie, on grabbed her bag and was trying to get out of.
Speaker 2: THERE i think that's a bad. Thought it might be very well in the case either, way him running out with the skimp be tell is. Telling.
Speaker 1: Yeah so that video took place in twenty sixteen in a hotel IN la and it WAS cnn that got a hold of. IT i don't know what took so long for that video to be. RELEASED i don't know who was sitting on, it holding onto it and why all of a sudden in twenty twenty, three really sweet it.
Speaker 2: WAS i don't, know all.
Speaker 1: Right in the weeks following the resolution Of cassie's lawsuit Against, ditty several other women came forward Accusing diddy of sexual, misconduct with claims dating as far back as nineteen ninety. One one, lawsuit filed, anonymously alleged The ditty and another man pressured the woman into engaging in sexual. Activity in a separate, Case Joy Dickerson neil Accused ditty of drugging and sexually assaulting her during her college. Years in nineteen ninety, one another, Woman Liza, gardner claimed in legal filings that she and a friend were raped by Mister combs and another man when she was, sixteen over three decades. Ago gardner also stated that Mister combs became physically violent days, later allegedly choking her to the point of. Unconsciousness Mister combs has denied all of these allegations and claims that all of these suits are a money grammar family. Man, well you, know where's all that's coming. From he's, LIKE i changed my name to.
Speaker 2: Love you.
Speaker 1: Know yesterday was the opening statements in their, trial and clearly the prosecution just had hard hitting, facts you, know and the prosecution team is six, women and then the. DEFENSE i thought it was interesting that the defense's opening statement was basically acknowledging and admitting that there's domestic, violence that he's, violent that he's, abusive that he's, kinky that he likes to have lots of, sex that he enjoys baby, right that he enjoys baby. Oil SO i think.
Speaker 2: Being kinky's not a correct.
Speaker 1: Right so basically what they're saying, is, hey we're not trying to, hide we're not trying to make it like he's just this great, guy like he's into kinky, sex he's kind of he likes baby.
Speaker 3: Oil he's, violent doesn't?
Speaker 1: Everybody but but there's no you, know sex, trafficking and there's no you, know it's, consensual. Right that is the defense's claim is that everyone involved in all of this and these freak offs are all consenting, adults all. Right In december twenty twenty, three another claim comes. Forward it's an underage sex. CLAIM a woman identified in court documents As Jane doe filed a lawsuit accusing three, Men Sean comb's Former who's the Former Bad Boys records, President Harvey, pierre and an unnamed man of sexually assaulting her in two thousand and three when she was seventeen years. Old she claims she was subjected to, trafficking drugged with large amounts of alcohol and, narcotics and later assaulted by the. Men lawsuit describes her being in such severe pain afterward that she struggled to remain upright and had limited recollection of how she returned. Home didty denied the, allegations of, course and said that it's a false and desperate attempt for financial. Gain then we get To december sixth of twenty twenty, three and Did he denies everything. Publicly this is when there's been multiple lawsuits that are coming. Out he comes out with a statement on His instagram, page and all he wrote was enough is. Enough for the last couple of, WEEKS i have sat silently and watch people try to assassinate my, character destroy my, reputation and my. Legacy sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick. Payday let me be absolutely, CLEAR i did not do any of the awful things being. ALLEGED i will fight for my, name my, family and for the.
Speaker 3: Truth good, luck good.
Speaker 1: Luck In february of twenty twenty, four this is an accusation of. GROOMING a music producer Named Rodney Jones junior filed a lawsuit Against. Diddy jones alleged That combs engaged in inappropriate sexual, conduct pressured him into soliciting sex, workers and coerced him into engaging in sexual. Activities he also claims That combs attempted to manipulate him into a sexual encounter with another, man allegedly suggesting such behavior was common in the music.
Speaker 2: Industry sometimes it's, Like, oh all these people are it's just a money, grab, Right, like oh, YEAH i want in on. That that's that's a fair.
Speaker 1: Thought it is when someone has the amount of money that he has in the power it. Is it.
Speaker 2: Is but if if he if were at like a bar or, something WHICH i wouldn't be at a, bar you'd never find me a.
Speaker 1: Bar you? Ever have you ever been in a? Bar shane has been in a.
Speaker 2: Bar i've been in a bar just to like tell you it's time to go home or. Something your kids are waiting for.
Speaker 1: You, okay why do you want to make me?
Speaker 2: Dding but if, okay IF i was, in IF i was at in and out and he did he came, in, yeah and he grabbed my. Butt he ordered a double double when he, left it would be hard for me to, think, like, OH i can't sue this, guy like he's how do you even get a hold of? Him what DO i? Do slip in those dms and Say i'm gonna see, It like how do? You where do you?
Speaker 1: Start you would hire an attorney if EVERY i.
Speaker 2: Know but sometimes you think he's too far, up he's too way out. There no one's gonna. Touchable, yeah oh he's got more money than. Me he's gonna blow out my. Car but then IF i see that everyone else is suing him, now he's under the, spotlight and it's, like oh you know, what, okay, fine, yeah me. Too he did that to, me and so it's easier to THINK i also want to sue him because he screwed me.
Speaker 1: Over, yeah you, KNOW i wonder If cassie knew that that video was going to be leaked and that's what gave her the you, know gave her the will power to sue him.
Speaker 2: Civilly, YEAH i don't, know because she didn't sue him until after that video was.
Speaker 1: Released, No, no So cassie sued him civilly in twenty twenty. Three then the video came out in twenty twenty. Four but my thought, processes did she know that the video was going to come out at some? POINT i, mean did that give her like the willpower to Say i'm going to do it because there's some evidence it? Is because it is one thing and we all know. This it is one thing to write down things that are horrific in print in a petition and an a legal document.
Speaker 2: And say he chased me down the, hallway, right he pulled me, down he kicked. Me you're, like, oh, yeah that's not. Good but then when you see these the videos of that, happening it's, like oh he kicked. You oh, wow he grabbed, you and three like you're like.
Speaker 1: Wow BECAUSE i feel like that is when the public opinion of him completely.
Speaker 2: TURNED i think HE i think it kicked her like she was a soccer.
Speaker 1: Ball, yeah BECAUSE i think it's easy for people to, say, oh he's getting. Sued people allege, this people say, this.
Speaker 2: It got a little.
Speaker 3: Heated, no this is when you see.
Speaker 1: It you can't turn away from. It you for your perception of him is forever changed when you see that. Video all. Right so then In march Of march twenty fifth of twenty twenty, four federal agent search didties. Homes clearly this is a coordinated search because they searched his home In miami And Los angeles. Simultaneously federal agents seized a variety of. Items have you seen the video of. THAT i mean they come. In it's like full.
Speaker 3: THING i saw some still.
Speaker 1: IMAGES i saw some video of. It IT'S i, mean swat they all come. In so they found firearms and. Ammunition this included THREE ar fifteen's with deface serial numbers and a drum, magazine as well as other guns and. Ammunition narcotics were found at the residences and freakoff. Supplies this included large quantities of baby oil and personal, lubricant over one thousand bottles not From, costco allegedly used for the freak. Offs so. INTERESTING i know they also put his he has older. Sons they put them in, handcuffs AND i think his there's in some of. Them we'll probably get to, it BUT i do think his some of his two of his sons are included in some of. These put them in. Handcuffs the police put his in.
Speaker 2: Handcuffs he, did he put them in. Handcuffs, oh that is a freak.
Speaker 1: Off. No multiple electronic devices were also, seized such as computers and. Phones prosecutors later stated that they seized ninety six electronic devices and also evidence of freak. Offs this includes electronic devices containing images and videos of the alleged. Parties that's going to be very. Telling, well my question is are they going to show SOME i think they're probably going to show some of these in. Court you wish you were on the jury dome and it's like that is. Awkward, yeah it's awkward to be sitting there and then this like this.
Speaker 3: Crazy, YEAH i mean with audio and.
Speaker 1: Everything, yeah So may seventeenth and twenty twenty four is what will you?
Speaker 2: Do positive be, like, uh mister is this you Mister? Diddy is this your? Client? Now?
Speaker 3: Okay is this your? CLIENT i mean it's like that's.
Speaker 1: Weird they're gonna pause it and be, like please explain what is happening in this. Image so we already talked about in twosand And may seventeenth and twenty twenty four is when the assault video was. Leaked it was actually the actual event took place back in twenty, sixteen so it took eight years before this video came.
Speaker 2: Out oh so it won't be FOUR k FOUR K what do you mean with? That it's the quality?
Speaker 1: Video, OH i don't think they had it back. Then. Then In, May so From may of twenty twenty four To september of twenty twenty, four four more women come forward and. Sue crystal, McKinney a model and, actress filed a lawsuit claiming that in two thousand and, Three Sean combs drugged her and coerced her into performing a sex act at a recording studio In New York. City just two days, Later April lampros brought forward a separate legal complaint alleging that comb sexually assaulted her on multiple occasions between ninety five and two. Thousand Audrea, english a former adult film, actress alleged that between two thousand and four and two thousand and, nine she was gradually coerced into sex trafficking through experiences at high profile parties hosted By ditty And Don, richard a former member Of Sean combe's girl Group Danity kine And Ditty Dirty, money filed a lawsuit Accusing combs of repeated sexual. Misconduct she claimed he inappropriately touched, her subjected her to verbal, abuse and opposed excessive work demands during their professional. Relationship you know who also has always spoken out Against, ditty AND i think she probably took a lot of slack because of. It AND i saw an interview with her ON tmz With harvey Is aubrey O. Day she's always she always has, yes BUT i feel like she was one of the only, ones AND i think she probably took a lot of slagg she.
Speaker 2: Did she she never claimed that he harassed her or sexually harassed her or, anything. RIGHT i think she was just talking about because it wasn't she involved in some reality.
Speaker 1: Show it was the group making the band or, whatever and it was that girl group Called Danity.
Speaker 2: KING i, thought without remembering, EXACTLY i thought it was more like he screwed over like business, wise like he was a terrible person and you, know like all kinds of promises or maybe exploiting, her you, know stuff like. That, yeah she.
Speaker 1: Does she did a recent interview THAT i watched With harvey FROM, tmz and she was very careful about what she. SAID i think she made it clear that she had known about his, character BUT i think she also chose her words, carefully especially when you're a woman and you're in the music industry and you're, alone and you don't you're the only ones speaking up against. Them what about like J?
Speaker 2: Loo weren't they together for a long?
Speaker 1: Time they? Were and how does she not even come?
Speaker 2: Out don't don't usually people come out and, say LIKE testi five their good character or they don't believe that to be. True she hasn't said.
Speaker 1: ANYTHING i forget that they. Did but you know WHAT i was, thinking BECAUSE i was watching this documentary about the fall Of ditty the other day and they brought up do you remember the nightclub incident Where diddy was there with J lo and there were the people, Died there was shots. FIRED i don't know that. One, yeah and he was there was a woman that was shot in the face and she, said did he had a? Firearm he had a gone in his hand and he shot. Me and he went on trial and he was.
Speaker 2: Acquitted did he win on? Trial?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charges, yes the nineteen ninety Nine this guy's at the height of his career ninety, nine, right HE'S.
Speaker 2: I never really followed.
Speaker 1: Him, okay well he's Bad Boy. Records he, had you, Know Biggie smalls was on his, Label Faith. Evans he did, that you, know After biggie was, shot he did the, song oh, yeah The sting, song and that was.
Speaker 2: Huge and, YEAH i never one thought he.
Speaker 1: Was he was just that was the top of his game in ninety. Nine like he's this was The east, Coast west, coast you, know Death Row records versus Bad Boy. RECORDS i, mean he. Was it's huge, still BUT i mean he was, huge And i'm saying he got out of. That he got out of those. Charges SO i think that makes someone feel, invincible like they can.
Speaker 2: Do, yeah you don't know how many times that he's probably done something and someone complained and he cuts him a check for fifty, grand which is, nothing and then has him signed something and they walk away and that's, it, Right and he, thinks CAN i can keep slapping women around in no big.
Speaker 1: Deal you get away with.
Speaker 2: It and then you get more and more and. More next you, know you're in a hotel lobby beating up some.
Speaker 1: Woman, yeah and you're doing freak offs and you're having prostitutes brought in And september sixteenth of twenty twenty, Four Sham combs is. Arrested he was arrested in A manhattan hotel room after a grand jury Indictment september, seventeenth which is the following day after he was. Arrested that's when his charges are made. Public that's what we talked about the charges. Earlier at the beginning of the, episode the prosecutors Portrayed diddy as the leader of an organized operation accused of exploiting women and allegedly forcing them into drug fueled sexual encounters involving male sex. Workers if he's found, guilty he could face life in. Prison like we, Said combs has denied all the charges by pleading not. Guilty this is interesting to me just Because i'm an, attorney so these things are. Interesting but his attorney Is Mark, agnafhillo And mark's wife is Representing Luigi, mangioni And mark is Representing. Ditty, Also ditty's second defense lawyer Is Tenny, garrigos who Is Mark geragos's daughter And Mark. GARRIGOS i don't think he's on officially On ditty's defense. Team, however he has been seen In manhattan in the court and he's made some. STATEMENTS i know he was admonished for making a statement on his. Podcast you know he has that podcast With harvey FROM. Tmz he made friend or. Something well he said did he's his friend and he's going to support. Him but he also said that he was being prosecuted by a six pack of white, women and so he was because all the prosecutors are women and they're all, white and he Was gerago said, that and so he got a does that have to do. ANYTHING i think he was trying to make it a race, thing And i'm, like let's take race out of it and look at.
Speaker 2: The look at the.
Speaker 1: Allegation, Deer LIKE i, MEAN i don't, Know but, ANYWAY i know he was admonished by the. JUDGE i think he was brought into the judges chambers and he had he had to be talked to about his public. Statements BUT i don't think he's actually part of the defense. TEAM i think maybe he's consulting or or JUST i don't. KNOW i don't think he's officially one of his. Attorneys so back now we get To september twenty fourth of twenty twenty, four another lawsuit is. Filed combs faced a new civil lawsuit From Teleia, graves who alleged that in two thousand and, One combs and his body, drugged, restrained and sexually assaulted. Her she further claimed that a recording of the incident was later shown to others without her. Consent, see here's the thing about him recording all of these freak offs and all these, events like he records, THEM i suppose to use as fuel against people to, say, hey you can't talk BECAUSE i can show this to. People but isn't he just collecting evidence against? Himself?
Speaker 2: Sorry and he records it like you think he goes back and watches.
Speaker 1: IT i don't, KNOW i, mean how does he have time to watch it when he's got freak offs going, On he's going to plan and implement freak offs and then go back and watch old freak. GOLFS i don't.
Speaker 2: Know ALL i know is everyone praised him and loved his, music AND i always thought it was. Crap will you still stand by?
Speaker 1: It, okay he's a, Loser So october fourteenth To november, nineteenth twenty one with. You for he's like.
Speaker 2: Billionaires think about, this he. Lived he's you, know a, billionaire hundred millions. Whatever it's a lot of, money and he lived like it. Too.
Speaker 1: Yeah i'm not taking this.
Speaker 2: Projects everyone has prijet, nowadays, right but, huge huge homes. Traveling you, know he could probably walk into. It he. Could probably he. Could he could carry a gun and shoot someone in the face and get away with. It that's how much this guy had, power go to, clubs, restaurants whatever he. Wanted and now he's in a. Cell, yeah and he is just like everyone. There his hair is going. Gray he's got the same you, know no designer, clothes he got same jump shoot.
Speaker 1: Whatever well he was allowed to wear a sweater and, SLACKS i believe to.
Speaker 2: Court oh that's. Cute, yeah so that's gotta.
Speaker 1: Suck, well, yeah when you go from the top of the top to the. Bottom and apparently the prison he is in is.
Speaker 2: Rough, yeah well better be for.
Speaker 1: Him so Between october fourteenth And november nineteenth of twenty twenty, four twenty one new lawsuits are filed against. Homes one lawsuit Accuses combs of raping a, Woman Ashley, parham as payback for her suggestion that he was involved in the murder of Rapper Tupac. Shakur do you remember that Whole east, Coast west, coast that's When tupac Was marder.
Speaker 2: FATHER i don't really. KNOW i just know people are murdering each other and everyone's putting fingers, right something like.
Speaker 1: That and another, lawsuit the alleged victim was ten at the, time and another one alleges Mister combs assaulted a teenage boy who was auditioning for the POPULAR mtv reality Show making The, band which the rapper. Produced, okay now that there was some we have some points in here about young. Boys do you remember we saw we were watching it the other. Day was that video that resurfaced of him With Justin? Bieber And Justin bieber was so, young and he was just standing there and did he had his arm around him and he's like talking about he's like camp reap camp.
Speaker 2: Ditty and didn't he say like, LIKE i can't, disclose but we're gonna have a good. Time i'm, like how can you disclose what you're gonna do with a fourteen year old? BOY i don't know?
Speaker 1: Now knowing what we, know it does look it looks. Not oh, yeah it was. Terrible and THEN i watched another interview that, surface which Was. USHER i think he was On Howard stern And Howard stern was Asking usher BECAUSE i Guess usher was also a protege Of Sean combs and was very young when he was under his. Guardianship Apparently Shawn coms had like guardianship of. Him first of, ALL i want to know what parents, are, like, sure take my, Child like that's how much parents are interested in their children being?
Speaker 2: Famous, yeah the same parents is that they kids With Michael.
Speaker 1: Jackson, yeah they just turned. Them they just turned them over and let someone famous take them and for days and days and take guardianship of. Them they have no idea what's going. On so, anyway in the interview Between usher he asked, Him he, said would you let your child stay At ditty's? House and he said, no absolutely. Not SO i, mean now all these things that maybe at the time are like, funny like people chuckle about it like ha like at the, time but now when you watch it, retrospectively you watch it knowing what we know, now it's.
Speaker 2: Creepy Very it's like all the neighbors of like the serial killers are like.
Speaker 1: He seemed like a very nice.
Speaker 2: Man, yes he mowed his lawn and kept to himself.
Speaker 1: Right In november twenty, ninth twenty twenty, Four combs is accused of dangling a woman from a. Balcony this reminds, me isn't That didn't that happen To Vanilla? Ice didn't he get dangled over a balcony By Sugar?
Speaker 2: Knight.
Speaker 1: Yeah fashion Designer Brianna Bona bongolan filed a lawsuit Accusing combs of threatening her life and nearly throwing her off a seventeenth floor balcony during a twenty sixteen. Incident, okay she claims that he almost threw her off of a balcony in twenty. Sixteen this is also twenty sixteen was also when the hotel incident took place between him And Cassie so twenty. Sixteen this, man this man was this What he's just chasing women down hallways and beating him up and like hanging women over. Balconies according to her, complaint she claimed to have witnessed troubling behavior Between combs And Cassie, ventura including an alleged altercation Where combs reportedly through a knife At. Ventura she further alleges That combs eventually turned his aggression toward, her physically assaulting her and holding her over the edge of a high rise balcony with only his grip preventing a fatal.
Speaker 2: Fall he's never getting out because even if this is gonna be a long, trial, yes there are a lot.
Speaker 3: Of, witnesses a lot of you, know, INCIDENCES.
Speaker 1: I, know and let's get into.
Speaker 2: That and when he gets, IT i, mean he can't escape all these.
Speaker 1: Charges, oh there's no, way no.
Speaker 2: Way and then is the judge male or? Female it's a male? Judge, No, well hopefully it's hard because then he'll see a couple of these charges and he'll give him the.
Speaker 1: Max So february twenty eighth of twenty twenty five more lawsuits are filed Against. Combs ten new lawsuits were filed ahead of the deadline For New York's Gender Motivated Violence, act which gave victims a two year window to lodge historic cases that would previously have been too old to come to. Trial all, right so now these are all the, Victims these are all the people that came. Forward these are the allegations so. Far the, more, Oh i'm sure there's tons, more but this is what we know of so. Far yesterday the trial. Began the jury of twelve is. Chosen it's eight men and four. Women we just talked about, that and there's also six. Alternates. ALSO i do KNOW i read some articles before jury selection that there were jurors that were backing. OUT i think there was one that sent an email that, said like he feared for his. Life AND i know we discussed this the other, day but you were saying that the reason he wasn't granted bail was because it's not even witness. Intimidation with this, intimidation, right, so which probably was previously happened in the firearms incident of nineteen ninety. NINE i bet some.
Speaker 2: Of these witnesses that are just like, dude this is gonna be a long trial And i'm getting paid. Nothing or they're like school you.
Speaker 1: Talking about the, witnesses are talking about the.
Speaker 2: Jurors, yeah the school teaters are, like, wait summer's coming. UP i don't want to be on try to eat during my summer, break, Right so they're probably, Like i'm.
Speaker 1: Intimidated so the panel was supposed to be selected On, friday which was last. Week Last, friday but the judge had concerns that jurors would get cold feet over the weekend and drop out of the, trial so he decided to delay the selection Until monday, morning which was yesterday. Morning combs appeared in court wearing a casual sweater and acknowledged his, family who were seated in the gallery by blowing a kiss and making a heart gesture with his. Hands because he Is Sean Love Combs. Now at times when testimony became especially, explicit three Of combe's daughters left the. COURTROOM i can't. IMAGINE i feel like the majority of the testimony is probably. Explicit we're talking about sex trafficking and you, know conspiracy to commit.
Speaker 2: Sexual, activities and, no they're not going to talk about accounting, error, right SO i feel like they're going to be living.
Speaker 1: On, time, Right they're going to be leaving the courtroom quite. Often so the prosecution starts with their opening, statement which was. Yesterday the prosecution is made up of entirely of, women and they began the opening statement by Contrasting comb's public image as a music mogul and entrepreneur with what they described as a darker, reality alleging that he led a criminal operation involving his close. Associates ASSISTANT us Attorney Emily johnson described one alleged incident during a freak, off in Which combs allegedly told the, escort, remember because he brings male escorts him to urinate In ventura's, mouth this Is Cassie, ventura after which she said she felt like she was. Choking they Quoted colmbs as referring to himself as the, king expecting absolute. Obedience sales's, like accord to that.
Speaker 2: Statement it's like it's the power, trip, Right, YEAH i can make you do this IF i want, to or you will do this BECAUSE i say.
Speaker 1: So, Right the defense is opening.
Speaker 2: STATEMENT i can't even get you to go downstairs and get me some.
Speaker 1: DIAG i Know i'm not get it. Yourself man's too. Tired the. Defense the defense countered by Describing combs as a quote a complicated. Man how long do you think they sat around thinking very? Sophisticated, yes how do You how long do you think they sat around thinking like what is the adjective we should? Use and they're like.
Speaker 2: Complicated this case is very. Complicated that's it, complicated.
Speaker 1: Municated but emphasized that the legal case was not about his personality or private. Lifestyle they argued that all relationships and encounters cited were, consensual and that the prosecution was trying to frame a narrative that went beyond the actual. Charges they Admitted combs had a. Temper he has a, temper, Yeah and they admitted that he has a reputation for controlling, behavior but insisted that none of that amounted to sex trafficking under federal. Law they also addressed specific personal behaviors such as drug use and eccentric habits like his love of baby, oil arguing these were not, crimes not, crimes it's just a, weirdo and that his accusers willingly participated in this.
Speaker 3: Lifestyle she wanted to have urine shuff down her.
Speaker 1: Throat, yes all women enjoyed that she signed right.
Speaker 2: HERE i was, THERE i made her sign.
Speaker 3: IT i know she signed.
Speaker 1: It and they allege that all his accusers willingly participated in his lifestyle over a long period of. Time all, right so let's talk about day one the. Witnesses the trial opened with testimony from a former hotel security. Guard his name Was Israel, flores who worked at The Intercontinental hotel In Los angeles and responded to the twenty sixteen altercation Between combs And. Cassie Israel, flores who was a security. Guard is he now is a police officer WHICH i, thought or a police detective WHICH.
Speaker 2: I thought was inter security guard like waiting for.
Speaker 1: Yeah flores testified about his interactions With combs and With cassie in the minutes after the. Incident he Said combs attempted to bribe him with a wad of cash for his. SILENCE a second, Witness Daniel, phillips testified that he was hired to engage in sexual activity With cassie In combe's, presence and described witnessing physical, abuse Including comb's allegedly throwing a bottle and Dragging cassie by her hair at an. Event he said that left him, shaken And, ventura Who's. Cassie Cassie ventura is expected to testify along with former employees as the prosecution builds its case that so this was day. One those were the two. Witnesses so you had the guy that worked at the hotel that was a security guard that went up during the incident in twenty, sixteen and then apparently or, Allegedly combs throws a bag of cash at him and is, like you didn't see, anything and then the tape gets released eight years. LATER i don't know who had, it who was in control and custody of, it why it got released when it, Did that's a mystery to. Me BUT i would, like.
Speaker 2: If she had that video back, then AND i don't know if she did or, didn't but she had that video back, then that is really damning for her to make that lawsuit and then she just play that video and be, like, oh that's my.
Speaker 1: Case you, know or she got, WELL i mean SHE i don't know if she had it back, THEN i don't. KNOW i don't. KNOW i, mean you, mean like maybe she made reference to it when she filed her civil suit against him and asked for thirty MILLION i.
Speaker 2: Don't know if she even did. THAT i don't. Know i'm just saying if, SHE i don't really. Know my point other than if she had that video and that and IF i had that, video, well if let's, say AND i wanted to sue, Someone i'd be, Like i'm getting my thirty, million or this video is going to show everyone what kind of person you.
Speaker 1: Want, YEAH i was just gonna, SAY i don't don't know what the amount, was but it wasn't thirty, million but she asked for thirty, Million so that's zero right at thirty. Million but the fact that she didn't get the full thirty million makes me think that she was unaware of the.
Speaker 2: Video that's What i'm. Saying, YEAH i don't know if she had the video back, then otherwise she might not have. Settled she'd be, like, no we're going to.
Speaker 1: Court so today is day two And Cassie ventura is testifying. Today there's been some articles so far about what she's been. TESTIFYING i do know she's, pregnant And diddy's lawyers says That cassie's pregnancy could be a source of. Sympathy so they did ask the judge If cassie could be seated on the witness stand before the jurors came in so that they couldn't see that she was. Pregnant they wanted her belly. Hidden they didn't want her to walk past the jurors and then up into the witness. Stand and the judge denied it because the defense claimed if the jurors saw her, pregnant that they would just automatically have sympathy for. That she's a pregnant, woman so they would just automatically sympathize with.
Speaker 2: Her.
Speaker 1: Oh, anyway the judge denied that, request and so she walked. Up they did see that she was. Pregnant cassie takes the stand and describes her relationship With. Diddy he controlled a lot of my. Life this was an article In. People speaking in a soft, Voice cassie described her relationship with The Music mobile as one filled with, control an emotional. Pressure he controlled a lot of my, life she. Said early on in the. Relationship ventura testified That combs introduced the idea of sexual voyeurism and noted that she was naive and a total people. Pleaser ventura was asked about freak, offs and she explained that they involved hiring a male escort setting up this experience and. Performing she further said the experience has left her feeling nervousness and. Confusion from WHAT i understand is that they would hire male prostitutes or. Whatever they would have sex With cassie and maybe there's other women, there and Then combs would watch and then sometimes be. Involved but it's like a whole PRODUCTION i. FEEL i, like WHEN i envision, IT i envision like these sex workers coming. IN i envision like lighting.
Speaker 3: And planning an.
Speaker 1: Event, yeah like it's an. Event you know what everybody's, Got like who gets all the bottles of baby oil? Out who cleans up? Afterwards like you have to have a cleaning crew come? In like how you get all these people to stay? Quiet this is a lot of people involved in something like. That it's a big, operation which is Where rico comes. In cassie said she And combs would have violent arguments in which he would too frequently subject her to physical. Abuse he would smash me in my, head knock me, over drag, me kick, me stop me in the head IF i was.
Speaker 2: Down why wouldn't she HAVE i wonder she has any medical, Records like if she ever got to the point where she'd be sent to the to the.
Speaker 1: Er, yeah, YEAH i don't. KNOW i Don't i've never looked at her her original civil, suit BUT i wonder if there's attachments like. That didy recorded sexual encounters for blackmail. Materials ventura testified That combs would often record their intimate moments and refer to the footage as blackmail. Material cassie also Discussed combs allegedly kissing her on her twenty first birthday and a bathroom at The. Vima's this was AN nbc. REPORT i was. CONFUSED i was a new, artist a new artist that didn't know the lay of the land and things like. That she said in. COURT i wasn't used to an executive or anyone being that forward that way with, me in a more than friends kind of, way a sexual, way a romantic. WAY i remember running out and back to my hotel and telling someone about. It cassie said she did not want to Kiss colmbs on that. Day after the, Incident cassie said she went to see him a handful of times at The Trump hotel In, manhattan where they discussed her music career and started to develop a comfortable relationship with each. Other during those, meetings he introduced her to the idea of oral, sex teaching her how to perform it and giving it to. Her when asked if she, Reciprocated cassie, said, no he made me feel crazy for not. Reciprocating at the, TIME i did not understand that kind of relationship AND i was in a relationship with someone, else she, Said. Okay so While cassie was, testifying she also cries as she describes feeling. Humiliated cassie says that the freak offs happen almost weekly for. Years when asked if she wanted to participate in every, instance her voice breaks and she begins to. Cry she says she felt humiliated and didn't have anyone to talk. To when asked if there was any part she, enjoyed she answers the one on one time With. Combs ventura testifies about seeing handguns that were kept in safes At comb's residences and that she was once asked to carry one to a. Club she also describes an incident when she says she And combs were having a freak off In Los angeles and he learned his, Rival Suge, night was somewhere. Nearby she Says combs and an employee dressed in dark, clothing armed themselves with guns and left the hotel in an. Suv she recalled screaming and crying for them not to do anything. Stupid that just goes back to my WHEN i was talking about that whole nightclub incident that he was. ACQUITTED i mean that we're just talking about someone who avoided the, inevitable and the inevitable is now.
Speaker 2: Here he was never really held.
Speaker 1: Accountable not until, now and he's now being held. Accountable it's taken what forty years since the NINTH i can't believe the. Nineties the nineties was thirty years. AGO i MEAN i graduated from high school in nineteen ninety, four AND i still feel Like i'm twenty, six you're.
Speaker 2: Fifty i'm.
Speaker 1: Fifty not Yet i'm forty. Nine, okay all. Right, anyway the, jury we'll see videos of the afore mentioned freak. OFFS i wonder if they censor them or, anything they just they just full on just show.
Speaker 2: It WOULD i? Would, yeah you'd want to show the whole. Thing, YEAH i mean sometimes you want to shock the. JERSEY i, mean.
Speaker 1: How uncomfortable is? That it's like watching porn.
Speaker 2: Or maybe like with your imagine eight of the jurors are going to bring popcorn.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, NO i mean, seriously like that's like watching porn with her.
Speaker 3: Parent, no, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Bad like you just sit and look at it and you, can't like you don't want to look, around you don't want to make eye contact with.
Speaker 2: Anyone, No and then you're, like DO i want to look and look Like i'm liking? It? Right like a? Candle what DO i?
Speaker 1: Do why DO i smile? Proper DO i look? DISGUSTED i don't. Know celebrities that have been mentioned in the case but without clear contacts so, far have Been Kanye, West Mike, Myers Michelle, Williams Christian King, combs And Justin. Combs those Are ditty's two. Sons ditty's Son christian is accused of sexual assault and battery that allegedly occurred in twenty twenty two on a yacht chartered by his. Dad in a twenty twenty four, lawsuit he and his Brother justin were handcuffed during the raid on their father's mansion that led to his arrest In september of twenty twenty. Four Kid cuddy that we talked about, earlier who apparently or, Allegedly combs blew up his car because he was interested In, Cassie michael B jordan Aubry O day And Don richard Of Danity kine.
Speaker 2: And Emily simpson Of Real. Housewive, yes, no thank.
Speaker 1: You i'm not Testifying. DIDDY i don't know the. Man i've never seen. Him i'm gonna stay here In laguna and the girl Where i'm. Safe all, Right so that is the ditty case so. Far do you have anything else you would like to discuss About Shawn Love? Combs lock him? Up lock him? Up that's where you're.
Speaker 2: At, YEAH i, mean of, course you know it has to go through the proper process and.
Speaker 1: Everything but, yes well he's that is just you. Know, well here's my.
Speaker 2: Question praise These hollywood stars Like Blake lively or whatever And Sean Diddy, combs and they're just all.
Speaker 1: Freaks well not all of, them you can't over.
Speaker 2: Jump but they made a great. Movie Therefore i'm gonna worship.
Speaker 1: Them, no it doesn't work like, that, Right here's my. Question do you Think Sean Diddy combs was always a sexual deviant or was always, abusive or was always violent or did he become that because of the, power money and all the thing.
Speaker 2: Apparently as if far back as ninety, One.
Speaker 1: Yeah but ninety, ONE i mean he was he.
Speaker 2: Was successful back regardless if the fame pushed him in this direction or.
Speaker 1: Not he did, it, well we allegedly he did. IT i mean the video he did. It the video he said he.
Speaker 2: Did he said he's a. Freak he just said it's it's not a, crime, right, well in the manner that.
Speaker 1: He, well if we're only talking about consensual sex with, ADULTS i don't care how freaky it, is that is not a. Crime but it's the, coercion it's the it's the, blackmail it's the, violence it's the, drugs it's the it's. That that's what we have to see what happens in this. Trial did he did?
Speaker 2: It? All?
Speaker 1: Right thank you guys so much for listening to our episode On. Diddy as, always if you have questions or, comments please dm. ME i like to read them all and we appreciate. You thanks for. Listening. Bye