Speaker 1: Sola main say the game don't get you are don't next time for Donkeys to day. Donkey of the Day does not discriminate. I might now have the song today, but I got the Dante day coast.
Speaker 2: So we ever feel I need to be a doney man.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a practice club, bitch. Please don't give the day today.
Speaker 3: Well at Sharon Donkey Today for Monday, May nineteenth goes to Donald Trump Junior. And now, if you haven't heard, President Joe Biden was diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer that has spread to his bones.
Speaker 1: For more on that, let's go to MSNBC for the report.
Speaker 4: Please Former President Joan Biden announcing he has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer. In a statement his office announcing Biden was seen last week for a new finding of a prostate nodule after experiencing increasing urinary symptoms. On Friday, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, which has spread to his bones. The cancer characterized with the Gleasing score of nine, which medical experts say indicate the cancer cells are likely to grow and spread rapidly. His office noting while this represents a more aggressive form of the disease. The cancer appears to be hormone sensitive, which allows for effective management. At eighty two, Biden was the oldest sitting president when he left office in January, dropping out of the twenty twenty fourth race amid concerns over his age and help.
Speaker 1: Oh that wasn't MSNBC, that was Good Morning America. Listen. I don't care what your politics are.
Speaker 3: I'm no fan of Joe Biden, but I don't wish cancer in any form on anyone. Okay, you either sin healing energy or you don't. Anything else is pointless. Well, Donald Trump Junior decided to be pointless.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: He first reposted a message saying politics aside, we wish a speedy recovery. He reposted that and put agree one hundred percent. But that lasted about three hours. Okay, three hours later he posted this message. What I want to know is how did doctor Jill Biden miss stage five metastatic cancer or is this yet another cover up? He wrote that as he reposted a message declaring from a doctor, it's highly likely that Biden was diagnosed as president and didn't tell the nation. Listen, full disclosure. I thought the same thing, but I'm not a doctor. Okay, I thought to myself, prostate exams are pretty common. I went to get a sector me consultation back in twenty twenty three and it ended up getting a proftet exam.
Speaker 1: Okay. I had my annual.
Speaker 3: Physical last week and they drew my blood for a proftate exam. So my point is protet exams are pretty common. So I was just thinking to myself, how does a person who sees the doctor on the regular, mister, early stages of prostate cancer? How is your first diagnosis aggressive and spread to the bone. That's where my mind went. But once again, I'm not a doctor. Okay, so I don't know. And the best thing when you don't know is just to shut the f up, because when you don't know, when you ask questions that aren't coming from a good place or make statements that aren't coming from a good place, you end up sounding like Donald Trump Junior. First of all, doctor Jill Biden, Biden's wife has a doctorate in education. Okay, she's not a medical doctor, so I could easily see why she would miss it because she's not a medical doctor checking for it. Okay, Doctor Jill Biden's educational doctorate is for those seeking leadership roles in education. Okay, that's what educational doctor it is for those seeking leadership roles in education. And MD is a medical degree that prepares individuals to practice medicine and diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases. That's the difference, Okay for anyone who, like Donald Trump Junr.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know any better.
Speaker 3: Okay, Donald Trump Junior thinks doctor Dre can do knee surgery, all right, Donald Trump Jr. Thinks doctor Seuss was a licensed pediatrician. He also said, how do you miss stage five metastatic cancer? Metastatic means cancer that has spread. Well, there is one problem with that statement. There is simply no such thing as stage five cancer. It doesn't go higher than four. Gay, Okay, I know every on colleges in America screamed in unison like it was a hard movie when they heard that stage four is the highest it goes. There is no stage five cancer. This is not dragon ball Z. You don't just keep leveling up past the final bass. Okay, that's not how oncology works. Donald Trump Junior probably thinks stage six is when the cancer starts voting Democrat.
Speaker 1: Okay, don Jr.
Speaker 3: Probably thinks web MD is a liberal conspiracy and that board certified just means someone is good at monopoly.
Speaker 1: Okay, four is the highest he goes.
Speaker 3: Four is cancer that has spread through distant parts of the body for the record. Three is cancer that has spread through limp nodes in nearby tissue. Two is cancer that has grown more deeply into nearby tissue. One is a small tumor that hasn't spread. And zero is cancer cells found in their earliest forms. Come on, Donald Trump Jr. If you're gonna be nasty, at least be nasty in a somewhat smart way. Okay, the question you was asking, it's a valid one. All you could have just reposted is doctor. You reposted and left it at that. He reposted doctor Stephen Quay, I think his last name is, who said prostate cancer is the easiest cancer to diagnose when it first starts and to watch it progress to bone mottussis. I know I'm pronouncing that wrong. He said it would be mild practice for his patient to show up and first be diagnosed with metastatic disease in May twenty twenty five. Okay, it is highly likely he was carrying a diagnosis of prostate cancer throughout his White House tenure, and the American people were uninformed about it. It was perfectly fine, Donald Trump Junior to repost that and leave it at that, let everybody fuss and argue amongst themselves. But you decided to put some sauce on it and ended up signing like a devil. Damn fool. Please give Donald Trump Junior to bigg As Sea Hull. You're gonna shoot, you gotta shoot smartly. At least at least.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that Donald Trump had a junior. Yeah, I didn't know that. I know he had a son. I just didn't know that Joe was a junior.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, all right, Well, thank you for that donkey today, sir, Yes, indeed, now we're gonna open up the phone lines. Clear mind, clear your mind, clear your mind. Eight hundred five five one oh five to one. Have you ever lost to friendship because of a new relationship?
Speaker 1: That is the question.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred I'm not Taylor happy belated born daytail Now Taylor, one of our producers who is is pregnant right now.
Speaker 1: She has the most pregnant you Tailor, salute the big p.
Speaker 3: They hating on you because you got a little boothday, because you're not started the family.
Speaker 1: So what happened, Taylor? What happened? Taylor blas them right now the on Plath tailor. It's a long story short.
Speaker 5: I had a friend, longtime friend who once I got into this relationship, and especially because I got pregnant so fast, you is not that supportive from the jump, and I think more, but I think more so.
Speaker 4: That's basically.
Speaker 1: So, y'all used to go out. Y'all used to do things together.
Speaker 2: Y'all used to go on vacation and trips and go to brunches and the clubs and go see Kendrick Lamar together And now you don't take her, you take your boat.
Speaker 5: Yeah you should, but I think she and I think it was just more so she didn't like the change of it, and from that she it all happened when he wanted to throw me a surprise party and how she.
Speaker 2: Usually she throws the party, but now he wants to come in and jump on what she usually does, and he wanted to pick the DJ and where the venue was, and the colors are doing all that.
Speaker 1: We don't care about them. Single family list hefless.
Speaker 2: Have you ever lost a friend because of your new relationship? Now you got a new boot, and people don't know how to act no more.
Speaker 1: Because this happened to you. You damn right, you're gonna tell your third when you come back. Yes, there's a bunch of clowns over there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, we'll get to it next. Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donky Today is sponsored by renowned for arsenal injury attorney Michael to Bull Lambingsoft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.