Speaker 1: All the tea that y'all have on us is because we gave it to you. Everything that y'all know about us is because we have talked about it on the show and we have been vulnerable and honest. You have never clocked our tea because you really saw something or found something.
Speaker 2: And realistically speaking, ivy curving niggas that you niggas be ready to FuG booty whole wid wide open, busted wide opens booty like what blown out?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Is your girl lix Pete and it's sugar jer in the call and you are tuned in to another episode of.
Speaker 3: Poor Mine, where a drunk mind speaks sought.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no gifts today. We ain't got no gifts today. Hey you know what? Yeah, let me just say this. I have to give us our flowers and our things. We just went on a crazy press run and we got so much good content that's out right now, like we did Roya Mall. Shout out to Roya Mall. That was a fire episode. Hopefully by the time this drops, EYO will have dropped. I think it should have. I think it's gonna drop this week. Actually shot out to RuSHA and Troy.
Speaker 3: And we did the name it is wrong with you? I'm a little tipsy?
Speaker 1: Who is?
Speaker 3: And that was my fancy lady.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk about a trouble queens, but we're gonna get to that in a second. But we just did a breakfast club.
Speaker 3: With you don't need but however for me, as for me and my family?
Speaker 1: Are we? But yeah, we just had breakfast club Royal Man, aren't your leisure? And oh my gosh, like we just took New York over. We was in the streets stomping around. What else is new? And then we did open thoughts with Marco Summers. Our episode with him dropped last week.
Speaker 3: Four months we did two open thoughts with Marcos.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Marco Summers. I think we have been doing.
Speaker 3: A great job.
Speaker 1: I just feel like every time people think we have peaked, we just keep on push.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand why people think that there's a ped Well.
Speaker 1: I think people are mean, Well know people are mean to us on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I'm about to deactivate my Twitter person there with well, I probably will delete it. To be honest, I just feel like real celebrities like real I mean to be honest, I think at one point it was like an era where like Kim Kardashi and Rihanna negsweet, but Kim Kardashian Rihanna, I think jay Z used to be tweeting, quote because quote me if I'm wrong, let me know if I'm wrong in the comments, y'all.
Speaker 3: But I think jay Z kan Kanye still be tweeting.
Speaker 1: But jay Z did because I remember he said he tweeted.
Speaker 3: He I feel like jay Z had a Twitter.
Speaker 1: He tweeted. He was like, hey, lex follow back and I was like, oh, what's up?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he.
Speaker 2: That was a burner. I mean, not even a burner, my bad. That was a fake account. A burner be actually people, it actually be the person try it.
Speaker 3: That is a fake account up follow back.
Speaker 2: But no, I do I feel like it was a point in time maybe like ten years ago, because it's twenty twenty five right now. So yeah, ten fifteen years ago where celebrities did used to be on Twitter tweeting and stuff, and now she used to be monetizing their tweets, baking because Kim Kardashi used to make like, I think two thousand, three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It was more than that.
Speaker 2: It was more than that, but like she used to make money from promoting things on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I just think we're in an era now where.
Speaker 2: It's nothing but like troll. I've been on Twitter like nothing but miserable people. Don't get me wrong, it's still some of some of y'all are nights like. It is a lot of people on Twitter who support poor minds, who support Lenx and I, but it's also a lot of very negative, mean people like bitch, I can't say nothing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about what you said in the second because I'm.
Speaker 3: In I say what I said.
Speaker 1: But I'm getting a shout out to niny Lee. I'm getting attacked right now. I'm getting called all kind of N words. Why because I twiteted so Aiden Ross the streamer. Yeah, he went on a stream the other day. He called Meg thee Stallion the B word and was talking about free Toy. Then he decides to say that do she is unintelligent and she's a beat B word. So I was like, he's always speaking on black women and it's never positive. Because my thing is, if you always want to be in.
Speaker 3: This black these blacks spaces.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it, you don't have to like every person whatever, but at least be positive. Do you ever have anything to say about anything with black women? So I said, I was like, damn, he's a little too comfortable speaking negatively.
Speaker 3: I saw that. Oh, they are in my mentions. You know, you went viral. It didn't go viral.
Speaker 1: It didn't go viral, but it has like a thousand retweets whatever. But they are in my comments calling me everything but a child of God. But guess what, I don't give a damn about no streamers.
Speaker 3: I'm not in that world.
Speaker 1: Y'all, don't scare me. I said what I said, stop being in these black spaces and speaking on black women. Y'all don't know how hard it is for us to be in these spaces.
Speaker 3: Because you're a.
Speaker 1: White man who gets to do whatever y'all want to do. It's different for us. So again I say, if you're gonna be in black spaces, you need to move a little better. But of course he doesn't have to because you have black men who allow him in these spaces.
Speaker 3: And they be around him and allowing him to.
Speaker 1: Do whatever he wants to do because of his name and who he is.
Speaker 3: But I said what I said, Well, I tweeted something like that.
Speaker 2: I tweeted something that was similar to that earlier today because it was a particular celebrity who made a post. I saw that too, about the Cassie and d D trial, Yes or whatever, And this particular celebrity is always on the Internet spewing ignorance and misogyny, and people are always in our comments saying, oh, y'all need to have this person on the show.
Speaker 3: How while I do think that he is a hoots, agreed, I would never.
Speaker 2: Care to have him on this show because he's always on the Internet saying some bullsheet that I.
Speaker 3: Don't agree with.
Speaker 2: So I said nothing about the particular person, but I just made a separate tweet. Well, I did retweet the tweet and I put like the little side I faid. But after that I made a tweet. I composed a tweet and I said, you know, I really wish a lot of these celebrity men would ship the fuck up, because every time they get on the Internet, they're saying some bullshit and needs nothing, and the misogyny is jumping out. The misogyny is jumping out these y'all face. Somebody responded to me and they said Andrea, which.
Speaker 1: My name is Drea.
Speaker 3: It is Dre and the cold because I hate.
Speaker 1: Because when people call me my first name, me too.
Speaker 2: Bro it pissed it when I say, and it boils my blood. Do not call me by my fucking first name if you don't know me like that.
Speaker 3: Get you don't know me like that, getting bad.
Speaker 1: You don't know me like in a word. So come on and the words of big called bag big give.
Speaker 3: Me fifty feet, Give me fifty feet.
Speaker 1: Because y'all do not know me. I didn't know you knew I go.
Speaker 3: You don't know the words.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's why you were trying to low key do background box. But you would have made me waste my drink on myself shaking his damn who she's shaking the table.
Speaker 3: You made me waste this ship on myself.
Speaker 2: But no, so yeah, so thank you, thank you, because I was looking for the tweet where the dude, because I retweeted the guy they said something crazy to me. He gonna say, He said, Andrea, we know you'd be quick today for money and fame to stop. I said, I'm already getting the money and the fame too, without having to be publicly attached to a man, what's your knicks?
Speaker 1: Argus? Oh clocket?
Speaker 3: Because where do people that?
Speaker 2: And that's why I said I'm gonna take a break from Twitter, thank you.
Speaker 3: See, That's why I said I'm just.
Speaker 2: About to deactivate my Twitter because y'all are losers. Respectfully, you don't know me. I don't know you. You don't know me. All everything you know about me you know from poor minds. You don't know nobody y'all dated. You don't know none of my friends. You don't know anything that I have going on. But you have created this opinion about me where you feel like I would date for fame and money. If I would date for fame and money, why ain't ity a lot of your faves be trying to holler turning it down?
Speaker 3: Curry.
Speaker 1: I also say that all the tea that y'all have on us is because we gave it to you. Everything that y'all know about us is because we have talked about it on the show and we have been vulnerable and honest. You have never clocked our tea because you really saw something or found something.
Speaker 2: And realistically speaking, ivy curving niggas, that you niggas be ready to FuG booty whole Why why open busted wide open?
Speaker 3: Oh booty like what blown out? Like a I think what juvenile said?
Speaker 2: He said loose booted something something I don't know, but if the gangster can't hit it, what you're busting it for?
Speaker 1: But I will be.
Speaker 3: For real, y'all be just saying anything.
Speaker 2: And then I think people love to speak on you and I and the things that we said five or so years ago. We've evolved into all different people and it's like that's that's okay though, because that's a version of myself.
Speaker 1: But I ain't never ashamed of any version. All the episodes are still Yeah, I'm never.
Speaker 2: Ashamed of any version of me. Cringey at times some of the things that I will say, but I'm not ashamed. That's why they're still up because we always have the power, like you just said, to delete the ship if.
Speaker 1: We don't want it up. Delete for what, but deleted for what? It's not that deed.
Speaker 2: So the things that people be thinking is a clockable moment or you think you're really saying something profound, you ain't really saying shit because you don't know me, and you never have receiveds who somebody said you saying all of these, but you'll be moving in them circles.
Speaker 3: With who in what circles? Where are the receipts?
Speaker 1: And this is what I have to say. I like, like I said, out of all the apps, is the one app that you don't make money on, and I think this is what it is. Though I think people are mad because we graduated from that app and a lot of people want to do what we're doing.
Speaker 2: We was on the couch in our house right and now we've elevated and y'all still.
Speaker 1: Couch and this is not me just be but y'all are be so rude to us on there. It's crazy because when when drama goes on with poor Minds retweets three thousand, these birds retweets three thousand, but when it's something positive retweets eight retweets. Folk which camera is my camera for?
Speaker 2: Let me look directly at this camera when I say these, because I mean this wholeheartedly. No opinion of anybody that is on the X app, the Instagram app, the TikTok app, none of these apps.
Speaker 3: Like y'all's opinion don't matter.
Speaker 2: It's not going to ever stop anything from me and Lex because this is God.
Speaker 3: Ordained an annoyance. We're annointed.
Speaker 2: Our lives have been annoyed long before y'all ever met us. We were supposed to be on the path. This was already the past for our life. Y'all can't stop shet. All y'all can do is be mad and keep watching the elevation.
Speaker 3: And this is for anybody.
Speaker 1: I was on the path of doing hair, doing makeup, you know, being a doctor, being a lawyer. Don't let nobody talk about you and get you off your path. And to all the people that are supported and have been positive, I love y'all, I see I love y'all, school, y'all, my people, y'all are all people. Because the fact that two black women shout out to travel queens. We had a great season. The season finale was last week. You make sure y'all run it up so we can get a season. To the fact that two black women got a travel show and having fun because y'all made that happen. So to the support orders, thank y'all, because y'all know our hearts and y'all see us, and y'all know who we are. It's just the people who tune in. It'd be people who we don't even get a word out. They look at us and to be like, who are these ghetto birds? This ghetto bird has a college degree and I started from nothing. We both started from nothing and made something happen. Y'all are mad because the American dream looks like what these white people told y'all. And two black not only two women, but two black women made the American dream happen and that wasn't in the cards for what they wanted it to be. But you don't get me on my woke shit now.
Speaker 2: But you know what's interesting to me, instead of being inspired, it's so crazy to me that people would just rather tear down black women who came from the same space as them, because we did start off like on Twitter, on the program, just on the timeline. And I feel like, now that we've elevated to this level that a lot of other people haven't elevated to, it's so much backlash, it's so much negativt is so much what you said these five years ago.
Speaker 3: He sure was five years ago, five years ago.
Speaker 2: Look at what I'm doing now currently, and what are you doing now talking about what I was doing five years ago?
Speaker 1: But it's so crazy because you don't on the app. They don't even let you mute stuff anymore. So I can't even they I mute stuff and you can still see. But even with and we've been to talk about that. My friend Diamond shout out to Diamond, mother of Gotti on Twitter. She went viral recently because she was having a moment with her grandmother and her grandmother's party. She's working and dancing. First of all, my friend is West Indian. Okay, that's her culture. That's what they do. They twork, they dance. They don't look at it as sexual. Okay, she's dancing on her grandma. Her grandma is laughing.
Speaker 3: And cause it's like the second or third time the video went.
Speaker 1: Viral, right, She's having a good time, her grandmother's laughing, her grandmother's not discusting. She knows her granddaughter, she says what she does on social media. She knows what she is, and she loves her and she accepts her. And she's having a good time. But instead of seeing this moment, y'all try to rip her to stress for what because this is something that you wouldn't do with your grandmother.
Speaker 3: Your grannie ain't lead and your granny.
Speaker 1: Probably dad, just like mine grannie did.
Speaker 3: Who am.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You know he is confusing with me. Both of my biological grannies are alive. My grannies they raise.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, leave people alone, scroll past things you don't like. Stop calling people bitches, especially as women and black women and black men. We need to stop speaking to each other like that. We need to stop letting people in our spaces and talk about each other like that.
Speaker 3: It's just like this.
Speaker 1: If I got a problem with what Drea does, I'm gonna tell her. But public, where are you? Not your wind?
Speaker 3: Smell my?
Speaker 1: What your wind.
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Not the twart because you didn't. Yeah, I smelled it.
Speaker 1: I said, you know what I do? Now you know what it is?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: So? I've been doing this for years? But okay, my three best compliments that I get all the time is I'm funny. My looks in the way I smell. You know why the girls have stopped powdering, y'all?
Speaker 4: Don't?
Speaker 3: Oh I powder down? I have.
Speaker 1: It's called.
Speaker 3: My beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been using it since I've been in high school.
Speaker 3: You use that andyodoring?
Speaker 1: Yes, So I put my deodorant on, I put my powder on.
Speaker 3: I put the powder on my taties. I put it.
Speaker 1: Underneath the booty crack. Sometimes I'll dab it on the back of my neck. So I have a body oil that I use. What's the one that we like the pink bottle? I can't think of bottle. Pink bottle I got. I like the no Delena, Oh, the I got the body oil. So I put the body oil and it makes me really really greasy. So well it doesn't. It's a dry oil, so it drives down. But while it's still wet, I put that powder on and it makes my skin matt Then I go in with my leves Bell lotion. The girls.
Speaker 3: Don't y'all need to.
Speaker 1: Powder it up?
Speaker 2: Now, I personally don't use powder. But what I do think is a gem that I'm dropping for the girls is I use booty deodoring, oh and stuff. Now, do have a body so I have a Yeah, So I have a I have a body deodorant where it's really called booty theodoring.
Speaker 3: Booty, booty, booty.
Speaker 2: You gotta say booty with so much because we got a wee because we got boot No, I don't have a booty no more, you do.
Speaker 1: I have a.
Speaker 3: I have a rear end.
Speaker 1: I'm skinny, rump, I have a rump now, I'm thin, I'm very skinny.
Speaker 3: You are skinny.
Speaker 2: But I do think you still got that thing on. I got a little cuff. I do, but I don't have to putant under that cup.
Speaker 1: I still do.
Speaker 3: I put powder.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta put something under that cup. Hey, because that crease. Oh that do do if you don't oil it down, theodoring it down.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the powder now?
Speaker 2: So I be using the booty the utterant, So you gotta put it up the crack.
Speaker 1: Oh so we can go in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so we can go in there. Okay, do you put it underneath the crease the cuff?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you put it underneath your breast? You know, I love the breast. Breast is very mature.
Speaker 2: But I'm also getting very mature, so I should start using.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty four, now I have bredge. You definitely got breast. I have bridge. They all this time for a redo.
Speaker 1: You got bread. He is ten years old. They definitely breast. That was the year or two, not a bren. I got my new ones in twenty twenty two. But you ain't gotta get them swapped out. No, I don't have to do nothing. That's what I gotta do. Though, Yet it's almost a time.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: Brisk So me and my breasts we need a little extra body. Yeah, we need to be secure. So that's what y'all have to start doing. Y'all need to find some type of layer to put in the creasy. What ever works for you, whether it's a powder, whether it's a deodory, whether it's you know, a little.
Speaker 3: Spray or something. You need to do something.
Speaker 1: Well, no, this is the problem. Y'all are getting out the shower, drying off with a towel and just spraying yourself in lotion.
Speaker 3: That's not enough.
Speaker 1: First, it starts in a shower, so I have it's called it's a body wash. It's a neutralizer. What oh, I don't have my phone. What's that body company called? Nobody got their phone? Anyways, I can't think of the name that pitch. Let me see, I'm weak. So it's a body wash that neutralizes the body older. So no matter what you've been doing, it's gonna clean your body, but it's gonna neutralize the older. Right, So after I do that. Then I go in with my neo Cinema cinema. Did I say it right? I don't know neo cinema cinema not whatever.
Speaker 3: That what she said.
Speaker 1: It's a vitamin C body wash, so I go in with that afterwards. Then on my third wash, that's when I go in with my leves Bell.
Speaker 3: Body body. Two washes.
Speaker 1: I don't do three. Well, the only reason I do.
Speaker 2: I do two and then I do two Kuci washes with the Kuchi cleaning.
Speaker 1: Only reason I do three is because the the neutralizer.
Speaker 3: I need that older.
Speaker 1: You know how, sometimes your natural pheromones, sometimes people just stink naturally. I don't stink naturally, but just in case I did, I don't know if I do. I've been clean for so long. I don't know what my natural family.
Speaker 3: You know, I disagree. I feel like you would know if you do. I think people that think naturally they know they ignore it. Oh well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I sink I be so clean, I think they so fresh and so clean clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's something.
Speaker 2: That we can say about ourselves. We don't have a reputation for being Musis baby. We got a reputation or having bad breads.
Speaker 1: Do you know that's the number one compliment I get when I hop in the uber every time they'd be like, you smell so good.
Speaker 2: That's my number one compliment to People are always like, oh my god, what do you got so?
Speaker 3: And then they be saying it to sex one.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, hold on now, so listen this. I'm gonna tell you the next steps.
Speaker 3: They're a little too excited.
Speaker 1: The third wash jump. The third wash is always the perfume stuff. So my third wash, I go in with my levis Bell body wash because that's just the smell good I get out. It depends how much time I have. But I air dry. I air dry. But what I do is I put on my Deleaner body oil while I'm still wet. I'm still wet, Okay, I let that lock in. I let that lock in, so I'm still a little greasy.
Speaker 3: Then I go on with my powder, my.
Speaker 1: Estate Loda power on your whole body. I do behind the knees. I do with my crease. I do with my little thigh crease right here behind knee. Behind that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do it right here. And I do under my arms.
Speaker 2: And let's talk about something real, queen, you cannot be a bad bitch if you stank behind the ear.
Speaker 3: What who's stank behind the ear? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Do you watch behind your ear? Yes? Every song?
Speaker 2: Every time I was just shaking. Well, you know I got to do because I like to dig in there too. Yeah, I be using I use qt ill stay say you're not opposed to use them.
Speaker 3: I still use them.
Speaker 2: Most old school, my old school. I like to make sure I get sitting there for real.
Speaker 1: I got to hear this.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I agree.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I like to hear everything.
Speaker 2: I like to hear some so period, so exactly. But people don't be washing. That's the thing stinking behind your ears and your navels thinking, well, I have a I used to have an audi. Are we too warn to say? If we say navel, people be saying belly button.
Speaker 1: Well I've always had an audi growing up. But when I had my what's it called? Remember, what what was that surgery?
Speaker 2: Head? Well, if it's out, I know, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What was the surgery I had when my belly button was pushing out?
Speaker 3: Hernie hernie?
Speaker 1: I had a hernia surgery. So now I haven't any but it ain't deep in there, my any not in But when it was out, it couldn't stank, it couldn't stay because you could just rugby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when it's in there, you gotta you gotta dig in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Don't people be having deep belly buttons? Have you seen? You know?
Speaker 3: I think mine kind of deep.
Speaker 1: Yours is kind of deep. I remember when I discovered that about you, because I thought, why did you discover that? Because we were laying in bed one time, and I think I poked it and you got mad at me.
Speaker 2: I can see that I'll be getting mad at you about a lot of stuff, but it would just be doing dumb shit.
Speaker 1: I just thought that deep belly buttons were for thicker people. I am thick. No, I'm talking about I don't want to say the.
Speaker 3: F word, what if word?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, but I'm saying but usually So when I figured out that you had a naturally a deep diving pool in that motherfucker, I was like, I have never seen a thin person with a deep belly button.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: When when it's hot outside, if I'm like laying by the pool and I'm sweating, it's a pool.
Speaker 1: Work the liquor drive. So yeah, So after all that, then my last step is my spray and I always wear ooh body teeth, always.
Speaker 3: Look at them, my legs. You look good.
Speaker 1: So my last spray is my perfume, my loves Belle. So if y'all are just getting out of the shower and just drying off lotion spray, people are not talking about you want your cent to last.
Speaker 2: I'm telling y'all when Lex we've been talking about now, we've been talking about it for ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Because when she did that, I said.
Speaker 1: And I've been on set at this point. I've been here since What time is it now? What time is it, Shay, It's four forty eight. When I got you, I got out the shower at ten am. So this is this is from ten am. This is a ten am spray. Now, I know, I know I'm trying to put the girl.
Speaker 3: Somebody could ever say my queen listen.
Speaker 1: Ever, I mean somebody probably could. No, I ain't gonna hold it. Somebody can probably fall. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: What you've You've never been musky, I've never been mussy. But what I'm saying is like.
Speaker 1: When I would leave the gym sometimes, not that I'm musty, but I don't smell fresh.
Speaker 3: I don't see anybody smells fresh when they leave the gym.
Speaker 1: But to me, the gym don't count.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's not fair to judge somebody hygiene off of when they leave the gym.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair because that's.
Speaker 2: When that's when it's okay to be funky, especially if he was putting that working have think on you.
Speaker 1: You remember when David Banner said.
Speaker 2: Why you think Andre three thousand named the album?
Speaker 1: Remember when he remember when no David Banner knows. He said, bring it yes, sweaty, because I love it when it's.
Speaker 3: Smoky, which is still concerning to me to this day.
Speaker 2: We find about things I'm concerned about. But why he said, why do you love it when it's funky?
Speaker 1: He said, let me see, it's the fallless funky.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that he want.
Speaker 1: You to play with your monkey Wallace.
Speaker 3: But that's what I be saying. Nobody can convince me.
Speaker 2: That's why when I was seeing the tweets about sayings, they was like, I know it was funky in it.
Speaker 3: I know it was, so that's when the room stinks.
Speaker 6: But now move pal pal, But no, for real, somebody tell me.
Speaker 1: Him of nothing, but no, for real?
Speaker 3: Like you see this movie too now, because I seen that shit twice.
Speaker 2: And that's how you know this ship was good. Because I'm never gonna see a movie more than once. So I be fallowing a slop.
Speaker 1: Saying Parlene pussy was phunky. No, I'm not talking about Parlene.
Speaker 2: I'm saying in general, that's where till the rooms think, like that's the era that it came.
Speaker 1: Out because they was sweating.
Speaker 3: You see how sweaty they was. It wasn't no air conditioner inside, no fan inside.
Speaker 1: The fans are not there. And you know when men get hot. You know when men get hot, they balls start to hang more. Yes, so when men get hot, they balls hang extra loan. When they cold, they.
Speaker 3: Be somebody research department.
Speaker 1: When men No, I'm telling you, when men are cold, their balls are like they're so tight to their body.
Speaker 3: When niggas be hot, them balls be long.
Speaker 1: I know it is. I didn't need you to read it. I didn't need you to read it. I know what my nigga balls do, and they be hanging low when he hot and when he cold. I can tell because they.
Speaker 3: Be cutting your balls love.
Speaker 1: So I know, and that you're joined them. Balls was hanging low them, balls was hanging low, bitch.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it was thinking in there back then. But to me in twenty twenty five, it should never.
Speaker 1: Say, it should never stay. But it's still stinking there. It's staking there, in will in there. What's in there?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait there, that's mom.
Speaker 2: When you said that, I was like, Mitch, please, but no, for real, doll like in twenty twenty five, wasche thank you got booty, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Powder, don't care, don't care, you got it. Let me tell you when I walk in the bath millions of bath so when I used to I hate to say this, but when I used to work in the club and I used to walk in the women's bathroom, it smelt like what Lotto said, you left your pussy in the bathroom. Y'all, y'all please, first of all, let me teach you how to watch your kouchie real quick.
Speaker 3: Lex.
Speaker 2: This is not a high before we even got into the first time I find.
Speaker 1: To get into it. We're finna get into it because we finished gone. We gonna wrap this ship up.
Speaker 3: How we ain't even need to That's not like we're gonna get to one of them.
Speaker 1: Tell you get in that shower and stop putting everything down there. Use a wash that's specifically for your koochie and put it in your hand and get in them folds. This is how your fingers should look. This is for the middle part, and this is for the side parts. Get in there like that.
Speaker 2: You see how I meant that be my favorite part of shower. And it be a little surprised. Oh brother, this guy know it, don't And that's why because I know how to wash.
Speaker 1: She But why are you It's supposed to be a rub down, not a rub. But I'm saying you get in there with that. You're supposed to wash with your hands, your kuchie, and it's supposed to be a wash. What what wash you use down there?
Speaker 3: The salt eggs so wash. I've been using that for a few years.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's good one. What's the old school one? In the pink bottle? I got the big pink bottle. You know what I'm talking about? What's that brand? You don't wash? Your couchie said, I don't know, No, not Summer's summer.
Speaker 3: We don't know because you two damn.
Speaker 1: It's the old school vaginal wash. I don't know, but anyways, that's the one I use.
Speaker 3: In a pink bottle. It's in a pink bottle.
Speaker 1: It's the old It's like the first brand Dodge Seal Vegiceal. I use vegicel wash. Gudin't the collar just approved? That's what the bottles say. And when I tell y'all, my coochie always smell like the ocean.
Speaker 3: But which one?
Speaker 1: Let me say that.
Speaker 2: Go to Mexico question bring brown They had a flesh eating cia in one.
Speaker 3: Let me say, let me do that again. My couchie always smell like water.
Speaker 2: Fiji Fiji, Miss Aqua Fema, you the real miss Aquafeina.
Speaker 1: And you better ask about me because they know, they know, they know who should I ask? The people who that evil thick bitch all was talking about on Royal Moule show.
Speaker 2: As I wouldn't ask him a motherfucking thing. I wouldn't ask him a goddamn thing.
Speaker 7: And he may not ask me for shoot, But yes, y'all, please wash your kuchie with a different product honey pots salt ex so that.
Speaker 3: You use and the South x SO is black owned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I'm gonna start buying this.
Speaker 3: It's black owned. It's so good and it's like.
Speaker 2: When you put it on, it is it makes the juicy it do because when you put it down there, it's it's kind of like, y'all remember doctor Miracles is Doctor Miracles feel cool.
Speaker 3: It gives you that tingling feeling but down there.
Speaker 2: And then they also have an erotic an erotica one that you use before you have SIG.
Speaker 1: But I don't really you know, need that, okay, but anyway, but I.
Speaker 3: Do like it though.
Speaker 1: It gives you a good feeling.
Speaker 2: But I guess it's supposed to help if you don't naturally put produce the juices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people don't naturally, and I think that's okay too. We don't need to be embarrassed about that. Some people don't naturally produce them juices. So if you need a little hair, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not embarrassed because it's not me.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that nobody should be embarrassed about it.
Speaker 1: Just the only embarrassing thing is if you stink. So I hope y'all learn something today. Wash you coushi with your hands. Stop using towels and rags and different things down there.
Speaker 3: Okay, and get rid of that cottage cheese.
Speaker 1: Do you like cottage shees? I love cottage cheese actually, so I hate when people talk about cottage cheese in that manner.
Speaker 3: But that's what it'd be looking like.
Speaker 1: Cottage cheese is very tasty, it's protein, it can help.
Speaker 3: I like cotta cheese. I put it on my toes.
Speaker 1: You could put it in a lot of things. Some people put it on their peaches.
Speaker 2: My mom used to eat it like sweet or savory with cottage shee.
Speaker 3: My mom used to eat it like that growing up.
Speaker 2: But so now I make an avocado toes, and I mean the cotta cheese avocados host So I put the avocado spread, cottage cheese, the chili oil, the girl chili oil, and then I put a little hot honey.
Speaker 1: Come on, now you need the tray. So when I posted my cheat meal yesterday, I had made some pasta with some salmon. They said, if this is your cheat meal, what do you usually eat? I said, y'all, pasta is a cheat meal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you use a what is it called cheek bee pasta?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't. That's why I said it was a cheat meal.
Speaker 3: I was cheap. I went all the way.
Speaker 1: You didn't see me nothing I did it. I only made it. You know, I cooked for one or sometimes if I cook, you know i'm cooking. I cook for whoever in the house at the time. It should have showed up, you would have got you a plate.
Speaker 3: Well, how did I know you was cooking?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like you should call people when they cook it. I feel like they should call you. You're cooking.
Speaker 1: I cook all the time, so you should be like, hey, dre a hooked, No, you live next door. Do you want to play plate next time? I will?
Speaker 3: Because that samon was fired.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's get on and see speaking of passive aggressive aggressiveness in relationships.
Speaker 2: That was really aggressively. It wasn't passive because I said that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's passive because it's not okay. It's really not okay. But you was saying it was okay. What is that aggressive?
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, it really is okay because every time I see that you cooked, if I cared that much, I would say something. But there was an example of passive aggressive. It wasn't though because I was kidding.
Speaker 1: You were kidding, but I was. I know you.
Speaker 3: You wasn't giving an example.
Speaker 1: But if people didn't know you, if this is their first they don't know me.
Speaker 3: That's why they probably think I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: They're probably gonna be like, no, Dre, Drea was a fucking real fuck that beach leak.
Speaker 3: She don't like you, no way. And then I'm abos to make me a burner.
Speaker 1: Start agreeing with y'all really cause chaos, and I'm about.
Speaker 3: To make me want too and start saying the.
Speaker 2: Opposite and cossing k This show is sponsored by Better Help.
Speaker 1: What's Up y'all?
Speaker 3: As your Girl XP and it' Shugarl Drey and the Cold.
Speaker 1: And y'all know we love therapy and we swear by it. It changed our lives, so it's time to change yours with Better Help. Better Help has over ten years of experience matching people with the right therapists from their diverse network of more than thirty thousand licensed therapists with a wide range of specialties.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all, Better Help is amazing. We have been using it for years and it is so many therapists on there that can help you with whatever you're going through. They have over ten years of experience, so you have no excuse. All you have to do is go to betterhelp dot Com use our code and you can get ten percent off.
Speaker 1: Yes, they have access to over thirty thousand licensed therapists that can help get you together. Are you gonna do is go to betterhelp dot Com backslash Poor Minds. That's better help. H E LP dot Com backslash poor mind sign up today. We're all better with help. Visit betterhelp dot com Slash Poor Minds to get ten percent off of your first month. That's better help. H G E LP dot Com slash Poor Mine. What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: As your girl XP and it's Sugarl Drain the Call and we have a very exciting announcement today.
Speaker 1: We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have a brand new shout dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges.
Speaker 2: If you can't go to Bill and Dache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Benlonche, what the hell.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing talk to me, chat with means we're gonna be spelling at a little tea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: Go everything y'all been wanting to see. We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon. Yes, y'all ask us for so much. We've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over.
Speaker 1: Here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September.
Speaker 3: Second it's going down.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I'm fucking with Okay. So the first top today, we're gonna talk about passive aggressiveness in relationships, Like, you know, are you more of a I'm gonna give you the solid treatment or I'm setting a boundary? Are you being distant to protect your peace or are you doing this to punish your partner? Like? What how do you look at passive aggressiveness?
Speaker 3: Is it like?
Speaker 1: Am I being passive aggressive? Or am I just protecting my peace?
Speaker 3: I'm not a big punisher.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in doing it.
Speaker 1: Who is Oh, big, big pun that's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 3: You're not a big punisher.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm not, okay.
Speaker 2: I I don't even give a fuck so much that I would just stop talking to you. Yeah, I think that's probably the worst thing about me. If I could say, probably my worst trade as a friend as a partner, it's probably that I won't have a conversation with you about shit and just stop fucking with you. Even if we still cool, I'll distance myself from you, like we still cool, but we probably just don't talk as much. We probably just don't deal with each other as much.
Speaker 3: That's my gym.
Speaker 2: So I don't believe in passive aggressiveness because I'm also very vocal. So if I'm having an issue in the beginning stages, bitch, you know the issue, I'm gonna let you know the issue. If you don't care to change it and you keep doing the same thing, it's to me it's nothing to talk about. Because I saw a clip from Tyler Perio the other day.
Speaker 3: My Cinema King MEDIAZ.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip from Taller Perry the other day. He said, my life got exponentially bitter when I started letting people be who they are and I stopped having expectations. And I think that that is the point that I'm I'm almost there. I'm not gonna say I'm fully there, but I'm almost there to like where when it come to people, I'm really cool with just letting you be who you are because you're showing up is you, and that's okay. It don't meet my standard, and that's okay too, So I just don't deal with you in that capacity anymore because who you are does not meet the standard of what I need as a partner, as a friend, whatever. So yeah, so you know, I have to make the choice because you're not showing up. It's who I need you to be. Do I want to keep you in my life? Do I want to get rid of you? Or do I want to deal with you accordingly? And those are the three areas that I put people in my life. It's either I'm gonna cut you off, ain't no dealing with you, I'm gonna still deal with you, or I'm gonna deal with you accordingly and put you in a certain box. And I think that I'm very very great and putting people in boxes and them not knowing that they're in a box.
Speaker 3: Because you, they also don't necessarily need to know.
Speaker 2: I think that's a beautiful thing of knowing how to not be passive aggressive because it's like you in a box and you don't even know it.
Speaker 1: So I think for me, i'm passive aggressive, but it's until I'm ready to talk. So I know in my relationship that's something that I struggle with. I'll be like, oh, I'm fine, and i'm not, but I'm not ready to talk about it right now. So I need to work on saying I'm not okay right now, but I'm also not ready to talk about it right now, because that's something I've been working on.
Speaker 3: Y'all know I'm still in therapy, but I am.
Speaker 1: Very passive aggressive just because I I'm trying to learn how I'm trying to learn how to like pick my battles wisely, but also still speak on it without it being like a conflict, you know what I'm saying. So I think with me, it's like I'll say I'm fine, knowing i'm not, but then I want to address it later, but I just need time to address it. So I think with my passive aggressive in that moment, I need to say hey instead of saying I'm fine. I need to say, hey, you know what, I'm not okay, but I'm also not ready to talk about it right now. And that's something that I have been practicing. I actually have been doing an exercise, like I said, with my therapist, so being like, you know what, it's okay to create boundaries. Hey, no, I'm not okay, and I do want to talk about it, but can we talk about it at a later state, at a later date when I am in more of a you know, mind frame of receiving this information. You know what I'm saying Because I think a lot of times when people are passive aggressive, they're doing it to kind of I don't want to say protect their peace, but they're doing it because it's kind of like they're shutting down I just like to shut down moment.
Speaker 2: From my personal experience with people that are passive aggressive, I also think they do it to get a reaction. Like I think they be wanting to make like, okay, I'm a beating way because I'm gonna see if he's gonna make this. Persons react this way, and then if you don't, then.
Speaker 1: Then they start acting out now or then.
Speaker 2: They want to say like or then they want to have a conversation, but it's like, nah, because I already seen what you said on Twitter. I already seen what you said on what you posted on Instagram, So it's like, why do I want to talk to you now? But I think people who are passive aggressive they do that to try to garner a reaction when in reality, to me, I don't know, and.
Speaker 3: This is not towards you.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know because I'll do that because I'm shutting down. This is not that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not towards you specifically. But I always have wondered, like why do people be I just don't really understand being passive aggressive versus just telling people how you feel outright, Like is it like a fear thing you don't know how they're gonna react. You're afraid that like if you say the wrong thing, they may not talk to you anymore, or if might ruin the relationship or the bond, Like what's the reason for being passive agreace?
Speaker 1: So for me, like I said in that moment, I'm shutting down and I'm breaking down and I don't want to talk about it right now, so I'm just like, let's just keep it cool for the moment and we can.
Speaker 3: Talk about it later.
Speaker 1: Now, what you're talking about, I see that, and I have people that do that to me as well, like oh no, I'm cool, no, let oh you good, No you're good, you're mad, and you're trying to get me to react. So when I see people doing that, when I'm being passive aggressive, I'm not looking for a reaction. No, please, like, I'm fine right now, we can talk about this later. I'm not looking for a reaction because it's gonna actually make it worse. So for me, when people do that, now that crosses from being passive aggressive to also being manipulative, because now you're trying to make somebody react, get something out of them that you couldn't get out of them without just having a regular conversation. You know what I'm saying. So I think what you're saying is one hundred percent valid because most of the time, I will honestly say ninety percent of the time when people are being passive aggressive, they're doing what you're saying, They're trying to get a reaction out of people. With me, I'm literally like, I'm breaking down. I don't want to I really, I literally don't want to talk. I don't want you to react. So, like I said, for me, I think it's just learning how to communicate better. And that's something I've always prided myself on, but something that I thought I was great at.
Speaker 3: But I'm not as good at it as I thought.
Speaker 1: So I think it's all about accountability and awareness too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I'm aware that I do that.
Speaker 1: People who are passive aggressive, they will lie and be like I wasn't being passive aggressive.
Speaker 3: I was fine.
Speaker 1: I really was okay. I didn't give a fuck bit. Yes she did cap Yeah you care?
Speaker 3: You mad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could tell.
Speaker 2: I think it's just like indicators, like you know, I mean, if I'm being completely honies, I hear you. But I think anybody is being paid massive aggressive care.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't not care like you care.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to express yourself, so you're exacting yourself in a passively aggressive way because you don't know how to really vocalize your real feelings. So you're going in a roundabout way of trying to make it seem like, oh, I'm cool, I'm okay. I don't think that you don't it's no way to be passive aggressive and not really care.
Speaker 1: Being pass aggressive because you care. Yeah, my mind, I'm trying to gather my thoughts. I'm shutting down. I'm hurt for whatever it is. I'm hurt. I want to I don't know what to say. I'm shot, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And so the I'm saying nothing versus being passive aggressive.
Speaker 1: No, but that's what I'm saying, because it'd be if somebody asked me, what's wrong? You good? Okay?
Speaker 3: I'm fine. I don't want to talk about it. But I don't think that's passive aggressive.
Speaker 1: How they passive aggressive is it's when you say you're fine when you're not.
Speaker 2: But to me, that's not I guess when I think of passive aggressiveness, I think of making slurs, making comments like if some you and somebody get in to it, right, and then they get on Twitter and they tweet some shit about like a situation that's similar to what y'all just had, and then you say something to them about it and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no.
Speaker 2: To me, somebody, if I asked ty if you're okay? If I asked you, are you okay? And you just like, oh no, I'm fine. I don't receive that as a because what's aggressive about that? What's passive aggressive about that? To me, passive aggressiveness is more when people try to say I'm cool, and then their actions are reactions say otherwise, Well, I think.
Speaker 3: Very you telling me that you're good.
Speaker 2: But then I'm getting on the internet and I'm like, bitch, I think you subbing me. Right, this post is about me. This tweet is about me. You said something that has to do with what I just said or what me and you just went through, but you're telling me.
Speaker 3: That you're good.
Speaker 2: We got into this an hour ago, this tweet is from ten minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: But you gotta say passive aggressive passive aggressive outside of like social media, in real life, you think somebody just if I ask, like if I'm saying I'm fine, but look at my body language, look at the way I'm acting and the way you know what I'm saying. So if I say, Drea, are you okay? You like, I'm fine, but you kind of just like maybe sitting in the.
Speaker 3: Corner or you're not talking or you're not so.
Speaker 1: I think there's different ways to show passive aggressiveness. So you're not necessarily being like like I said, outside of the internet, in a real life situation, if I say I'm fine, but I'm not being my normal, bubbly self, that's being passive aggressive. That's fine.
Speaker 2: But then I also think to it be more emotional manipulation to like communication with all these sicks, with holding like different things. You're saying you're cool, but like you're not communicating with me, like you know what you do.
Speaker 3: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Have sex with me. It's a distance in a household. I always with you, you know, that's okay, okay, well, but affection all of these things, like to me, that's more of past now aggressive. But I just don't think somebody telling me they find because I look at it.
Speaker 3: If something, oh yeah, let's take a shot.
Speaker 2: I look at it like if you tell me that you're okay, even if I know that you're not okay, I don't look at that as passive aggressiveness. I look at that more as you not wanting to talk about it right now, Like maybe you gotta find maybe you gotta find your mojo, maybe you gotta find when you ready be in the headspace to have the conversation with me because I feel like it's things that you've been through where I've asked you, are you okay, and you was like, oh, I'm good, friend, I don't want to talk about it. And then I talked to you two days later and you was ready to let me know what was going on, and it doesn't it and it has been things that hasn't had anything to do with me. It's been personal things, but like at that moment, you didn't want to talk about it. Now two days later, I'm in a different space. I don't have time to think reflects. I know how I want to let you know what's going on. So, okay, friend, this is what's going on. No, I don't look at that. It's passive.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason it is because, and I'll tell you the difference between that. If I if you ask me if I'm fine, and I say I'm fine, and I'm really not, and then two days later you find out it has nothing to do with you, I'm not being passive aggressive towards you because they had nothing to do with you. If you ask me if I'm fine, and I'm not fine, and it has something to do with you, I'm being passive aggressive. But that's the definition of it.
Speaker 2: But if your body language and stuff is not giving that, nobody, it's still I hear you. But nobody can think you're being passive aggressive if they don't know you get what.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, like if you like, oh, I'm cool, and then you seem like you cool versus I'm cool.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Right, But if i'm if I'm not talking, if I'm not saying what it is, I'm just I'm being passive. I'm not saying. The issue is when you start withholding things, sex, you not calling me? Yeah, Now, once you start doing that, now, I will say this with my passive aggressiveness, I don't do that. I don't be like, oh well, I'm not calling her, I'm not talking to her. I just do it whenever I'm ready or if like me and my man are into it. I'm definitely not withhold, no sex, no, no, I was done?
Speaker 3: Are you where are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Okay, I'm not even trying to be funny. Nobody cannot not talk to me because I'm gonna just be like, okay.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, because you be not giving a fun you could just not I mean, we could just not talk.
Speaker 1: Man, It's just up.
Speaker 2: To you if we reconcile, because I just especially if I'm not in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was about to say. When you not, like, when you are in the wrong, wah, you definitely be like okay, But when you feel like you're one hundred percent not the wrong, you be like, fuck it, I don't give a fuck. We don't have to talk.
Speaker 2: Then I'm burning at the stakes. Honestly, I'm just saying the facts. Yeah, So it's kind of both of It's what both of y'all are saying. The definition or passive aggressive behavior is a pattern of indirectly expressing negative emotions through subtle acts of resistance, defiance, or neglect, and then when they go into like different signs of passive aggressiveness.
Speaker 3: What you were saying as far.
Speaker 2: As like like okay, nice of you to finally show up, like that's being kind of passive aggressive. But for what you were saying, silent treatment or evading issues is also another sign of passive aggressiveness.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I think it's just like to your point where you were saying, it's about like kind of your tone and how you're saying. I'm fine like that is a little more making it more passive.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see what you're saying, and I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you.
Speaker 3: Lex.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way, like I shut down. Yeah, I just need my time. I'm not trying to be passive aggressive, but I'm non confrontational, right And I don't want to create a bigger issue without me being able to lie articulate my thoughts and what I want to say, because I really want you to understand how I feel. But I'm so pissed off in that moment or her or emotional that I can't really articulate that in that moment. I kind of lean more towards how Lex puts it out there. Maybe I need to be more like that because I can put it on a beach. What it is, let's put it, Let's.
Speaker 3: Put it on the floor. This is how I feel right now.
Speaker 1: Beach.
Speaker 3: You got me fucked up?
Speaker 1: You know what we no. No, but I will say.
Speaker 3: One thing that.
Speaker 1: I've loved about your growth too, is that you have learned to approach situations a lot more delicately than you used to.
Speaker 2: So now it's your delicacy what that's not like a meal.
Speaker 1: Raise that toys and you be jumping out love a good meal. No, but I will say like versus our relationship when we first became friends versus now, like you're so much more easier to talk now you are, like, I don't mind bringing like if I be like Drea friend, like, I don't mind saying that now. In the beginning, I used to be like, I'm just not even gonna say nothing, because I know how she's finna react, and I know how she finna do.
Speaker 2: Like what how would I used to react in the past, So in the past, if.
Speaker 3: I would be like, I'm trying to think of an example, like with a man or something.
Speaker 1: No, okay with me, let's just use a man for example. That's not true. This is not real, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let's use a more true example, because I think I've always been understanding about.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, okay, I'll say something like about let's say, like about you being late or something I feel like when we first became friends of our friend, come on now, like you need to work on your time, like you be late. You'd be like, well, lex, I don't care, like if I'm not I'm trying. I got shit to do. I'd be like, so, I'm gonna get here when I get here, So I'm here now though, That's how you used to be. Now i'd be like, friend, you'd be like, you be like, I'm sorry, friend, i know I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm working on it. I'm running behind.
Speaker 1: Like that's how more you be like more receiving to like things that if somebody has a problem. You used to be like if somebody approached you with a problem, you would be very aggressive about it, and you wouldn't just take it. And because how dare you have a problem with me? But now you have a problem with the queen. I'm fucking but now.
Speaker 3: Because well i'll say this too with legs. That was a terrible example. We were just using any only because.
Speaker 2: You always fucking late, not no more. Then it would be like, no more, legs, bitch, you got here five minutes ago, and you telling me that, I'm like, you were here five minutes earlier or ten minutes earlier, you still wasn't here at one o'clock. That was the thing, the old thing.
Speaker 1: Now I'll be on I'm on time, queen now. But I was just using that for an example. We just use it for an example. But like I said, for anything, I feel like you're more.
Speaker 3: See what I'm gonna see my drinks today has to aggress.
Speaker 2: We was just it's not you know, I'm trying to I'm trying to move on.
Speaker 1: We were just using a random example. But like I said, even if it was like a man like back in the day, you probably would be more But now you'd be like I hear you friends, you're just more like receptive of things and you understand what people are saying. Like You're not so like I don't understand you be more so like I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Because the thing about it right, and I really feel like people.
Speaker 3: I hope this gives people more of.
Speaker 2: An insight to me, cause I feel like I've said this before on poor minds. It's not even that I don't be trying to be receptive to what people be going through.
Speaker 3: I just be wanting better for people.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes when people tell me certain stuff, I'd be like, what the fuck, why are you dealing with that?
Speaker 3: Why are you putting up with it? Why are you leaving yourself in that situation?
Speaker 2: And I don't want it to ever come off judgy, just be wanting more for people that I care about. But I think that people take it in a way of like you be feeling like, oh you, it could never be you. It could never and respectfully, I hope this doesn't sound bad, but like in certain situations, I do be feeling like it could never be me because I'm not gonna deal with it.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna because different people want different things out of life, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: But I go based off of, to be fair, what people tell me that they want. If we're talking about people that I'm close to, I'm also going based off of what you're telling me you want, the type of relationship you say you want, the type of life you say you want, and it's nigga or the situation that you're putting yourself in. It's not conducive to what you're saying you want. So then if you're coming to me complaining to me all the time about it, the first few times, I'm gonna be like okay, but.
Speaker 3: Then after that it'd be like bitch, please.
Speaker 2: And then I also hate when people come to me telling me things about myself that they also do, so it's kind of like, you can't come to me telling me I'm late when you be late, you just seeing me in this earlier If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I feel like that's why.
Speaker 2: It would be different if you was getting there at twelve forty five and then you're like, okay, beat you pulled up at one fifteen, you got there at one oh five.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be there at one. Cool.
Speaker 2: So I think more so that's where when I was younger the aggressiveness. The aggressiveness came from. As I'm older, it's just more so kind of like okay, I'm in my okay era. People got it, like that's where you be sen seen. I'm not arguing with you. It's cool.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. Boom.
Speaker 3: That was a good topic though it was it was all right.
Speaker 2: So this one, I'm gonna call this one a sinner's spirit because I am obsessed with sinners being a multiple times. I know a lot of us have NBJ okay, So this one you could use any spirit of choice. We have a grapefruit basio shrub and it's also like a tiny two so it's a little bit more tart, a little bit citrus in there. And then we have a little bit of lemon juice, like a splash of lemon juice. We added a little bit of sweeteners like samgave, and then we top it off with a rose and cactus sparkling water, and then we're garnishing it with a dehydrated grapefruit and then just a little bit of mint spread just to kind of make it cute, colorful and perfect for the spritzy spring and summer that's approaching.
Speaker 1: This is tasty like it, And we're gonna shout out Michael b joor N till he comes sit his ass.
Speaker 2: You know it every episode. Let's you know what I'm saying said, and.
Speaker 1: Miss Tina is on a little tour too, Miss Tina. We don't know who on your team, how we get a contact, but come sit on the couch. We need look she on everybody couch, come talk to us because we gotta talk about this. What's up, y'all is your girl x.
Speaker 3: Pee and it's your girl tray and the call.
Speaker 1: And if you're anything like me and you sign up for a service and totally forget about it and it's charging your card and you're not using it at all, We're gonna tell you about Rocket Money.
Speaker 2: Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors your spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings. Yes, y'all, I love Rocket Money because literally from your phone on an app, you can cancel all of your unwanted subscriptions. You don't have to get on the phone with customer service anymore. They make it super super easy for you. And on top of all of that, you can also budget you're spending every money.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has saved users up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when you use all of the app's features.
Speaker 3: So are you gonna do is?
Speaker 1: Download the Rocket Money app and type in poor Minds podcast on the survey. Let them know we sent you, and get your money back. Save you some money. I'm telling you you have something charging your card right now that you've completely forgot about. So download the Rocket Money app and save your coins period, cancel your unwanted subscriptions, and reach your financial goals faster with Rocket Money. Download the Rocket Money app and enter our show name poor Minds Podcast in the survey so they know we sent you. Don't wait, download the Rocket Money app today and show them you heard about them from our show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm praying a call and I'm lex Pi, and together we are.
Speaker 1: Travelings from Charleston to the streets of Cardaina. We're eating good.
Speaker 3: M drinking good here.
Speaker 1: And experiencing the beauty of different cultures. It would be fun. Do it take me to incredible destinations with a special focus on the black experience, Sue Queens One.
Speaker 2: Glow, Endless Possibility Travel Queens Serious premiere Wednesday, April twenty thirty eight on VEZ Here. I asked the question before we get into the next topic. Do y'all think directive niece is a bad thing though, because I feel like me being very directed, like me being very direct and blood is also perceived as a bad thing. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a bad thing.
Speaker 1: I just think it depends on how the person that you're talking to can perceive it. I don't think nothing is wrong with being direct. If you're being honest, honest, you see, it's never a bad thing. Yeah, I agree. I think that people people who don't like directiveness are people who can't handle real shit.
Speaker 3: That's in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Like I think that people who are direct, They're saying how they feel. How can you get mad.
Speaker 3: At somebody for being honest about their feelings?
Speaker 2: I agree, But do you think it's like I think it's levels to be in direct though, like I think you can still be. I think you can still be the blunt, direct person but still be careful about not hurting somebody's feelings. And I think I try to do that, Like I think it's I don't never try to say things to people to go for the jugglar, like I don't never want to like hurt your feelings. But bingach, I'm gonna let you know how I feel, and I'm gonna tell you what the real shit is versus Sometimes I think people try to use that as a cape of like, oh.
Speaker 3: I'm blunt, I'm direct, but then.
Speaker 2: You mean as fucking you saying rude, hurtful shit all the time to your friends or to your family members are to people that you hear about what you put the kp on.
Speaker 3: Of blunt mes and being direct you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I hate people like that first of all, because I always say, it's not about what you say, it's how you say it. I don't want no mean ass friend.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't need you.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying sugarcoat shit, but I don't need you being like. It's a difference between like, if I got something tacky on, is it? Lex?
Speaker 3: You look fucking awful?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Why would you wear that?
Speaker 1: Versus somebody being like, ooh, Lex, this don't compliment you as well?
Speaker 3: Did you try on?
Speaker 1: Or maybe oh remember that spanceshot we had bought the other day. It's a difference on how you say shit. I don't like that mean shit because I don't talk to people like that, so don't talk to me like that. I definitely believe in being direct, but it's all about how you say it to people like I have friends from all different walks of life, like you, Lauren Kiler, be Leanne and my sister are all so different. But I'm very direct with each one of you in the same way when I talk to y'all, because it's easy to be nice but also tell somebody how you feel, and it's easy just to be understanding, because sometimes you gotta understand why this person made this decision to put that dress on. Maybe they thought that they felt sexy in it. Okay, well, let's spruce it up a little bit, or let let's let it if you want to wear this dress so bad, you go some sprank friend, you got a little sprink. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's just a way to say things. So I've never been that friend. I hate people who disguise being blunt with being a bitch. I don't like bitchy people. I don't like mood people. Keep that shit away from me and my family.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. I don't like that she either. No, I don't like that she either. But I ask that because I think sometimes people try to feel like that's how I be being, but I don't. I feel like I just be saying how I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think sometimes when people.
Speaker 3: And people don't like you, like sometimes people don't like honey.
Speaker 1: Well, I think sometimes stands you or get your tone of things. They don't understand, like it don't be that deep. But people who don't know you, they'd be like, oh my god, Drea's a bitch. They don't not a bitch, but they just be like why she liked, Well, you're not but you're not wrong. You're not wrong. People do be thinking.
Speaker 2: I think also, what makes it worse is that I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be like, look at them, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But but to be fair and time, maybe let let me let Tad chime in on these be cause she be here with us.
Speaker 3: She's been with us for what to two.
Speaker 2: Years now and a half two and a half years now, we've been.
Speaker 3: In this studio for a minute.
Speaker 2: But I feel like not giving a fuck is not a bad thing, because why should I give a fuck about what people think that don't know me personally? Like, I don't know, how do you feel about what I just said? You still have empathy? And I think that's what when you're talking about like mean girls or people that are just blatantly mean, I think they're lacking empathy. I still care, but you don't care enough for it to stress you out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like it's a I think it's a difference.
Speaker 2: When I'm I feel like I'm very direct, for sure, but I really direct.
Speaker 1: When it comes to my business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not negotiating on that with my friends. You got to have a little bit of emotional intelligence to deal with them, because you love these people, right and you want to respect them or you still respect them, but you also have your boundaries for yourself that are personal to you that hey, I have this level of care, but.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, you don't care. I don't care either.
Speaker 2: I'm good, like I'm chilling. But I don't think you're a bitchy, mean, direct person. You still care and you still have empathy for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: I think when it comes to people I care about, I have a lot of empathy.
Speaker 3: I think I'm very empathetic, but when.
Speaker 2: It comes to people that I don't know, I don't necessarily really care that much. But I'm also just being honest. I think that sometimes the space that we're in with us.
Speaker 3: Being like public figures, no.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes with us be in the face that we're in of being public figures or influencers. I think you can say something and then it will hit home for somebody and then they take it really really personal, and then they're like, well, bitch, you a bitch and you don't understand or you feel like it could never be you.
Speaker 1: But I don't even know you.
Speaker 2: I don't even know your situation specifically, so I wasn't talking specifically to you, but you took it like I was talking specifically to you.
Speaker 3: But anogo like, that's what it be.
Speaker 2: A lot of the time people, I'll say something that people be feeling like, oh, this resonates with my upbringing or my situation with my dad, or my situation with my mom, or my situation with my men, my baby.
Speaker 3: Daddy, my child whatever.
Speaker 2: So she said this and bitch, I'm taking it personal because bitch, fuck you.
Speaker 1: But I don't even know you.
Speaker 2: I'm just speaking in general on what I think in my opinion. Plus I also feel like opinion shouldn't matter that much. I said my opinion by the watch the other day, people was.
Speaker 1: In oh you brought that.
Speaker 3: They was so mad uproar. People were in such an uproar. But I love that for me.
Speaker 2: Because we have to talk about I think people got to get stopped giving me so much power, because to understand the Taurus is to understand that I sometimes revel in the fact.
Speaker 3: That y'all get so mad.
Speaker 2: At the things I say, because I'd be like, Wow, I'm really that powerful that I can what was the tweet again, that I can make the whole timeline getting the uproar.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I just basically said that let me go look at my.
Speaker 2: Go look at somebody's messages because they sent it to me.
Speaker 3: And me, see, I am so weak.
Speaker 1: Because I've never seen you want an Apple watch on asking what's wrong with an Apple? Oh? Brother? But read this tweek but no, you.
Speaker 3: See laugh because exactly.
Speaker 2: But anyways, y'all be adding that gold band on y'all Apple watches and thinking that me, you could wear it to dinner?
Speaker 3: No, okay? And I said what I said, and it was me looking at my goal Watch like, oh, you be wearing it to dinner? I'll wear it whatever I don't.
Speaker 2: But I also didn't read that like, oh my god, Drea hates me either.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like, I laughed at it and moved on.
Speaker 1: That's what I okay, So let me say this is how I felt about it as a person who I wear my Apple.
Speaker 3: Watch a lot.
Speaker 1: I change out these bands, but y'all know I'm serious about my Apple y but this is my thing.
Speaker 3: Y'all be like, why do.
Speaker 1: Y'all you think? Because first of all, if you like your Apple Watch, how you wear, why do you care what this complete stranger is saying about what you have on Do you know how many times I have put on something onward something and this person or this person be like, oh, I think that tall bitches who wear platform heels. It looks crazy, because why you walking around looking like sasquatch? Because I'm a bad bitch and that's what I did. Well, you can never tell me about shit that I like, and I'm not gonna lie. Did I think the tweet was funny? Yes, but I thought it was so funny. How y'all are sending things to her mention trying to prove that your watch looks good. That's for you to enjoy, not her. She thinks it's tacky, and that's okay. Y'all have stopped. Y'all have got to stop trying to get approval from people who don't care or know you exist. It's a joke. It's supposed to be lighthearted, funny. Y'all got butt her because you are wearing your Apple watch to dinner, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: No, they got butt hurt because it was Drea from poor mind. If somebody random as hell hey tweet that on Twitter and it went.
Speaker 3: Viral, nobody would have cared.
Speaker 2: I know, people always get very defensive when they see it's me or you and it goes viral and we said something and they'd be like, oh, you got a lot of nerves. It was y'all when I say it with so many people in my comments, like yeah, everybody not a big baller like you. Everybody can't have a ten fifteen thousand dollars watch.
Speaker 3: Everybody can't do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: And my watch was eight hundred dollars, so you right, it was one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm a wear it every day.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though nobody some of them, yeah, But the thing is, nobody made it about money. I never said nothing about money.
Speaker 3: For me. It's more about like the esthetics.
Speaker 2: To me, if you have on a ball gown or you have on a tuxedo, are you out at a fancy dinner?
Speaker 3: Even if you have on a cute little two piece.
Speaker 2: Save and you out at dinner at Hell's with your man, I don't feel like you should have on an Apple watch.
Speaker 3: I feel like you.
Speaker 2: But it's so many cute, dainty watches that you could get JBW. It's so many of the influencer girls Alia's face Kyra Aminique shout out to them. They be always promoting JBW watches. Those watches are like two hundred three hundred dollars. They're cute, little dainty watches. Nobody said it has to be a rolex An ap a potect.
Speaker 3: Y'all made it.
Speaker 2: About that because y'all saw who tweeted it. I never said nothing about money.
Speaker 1: So I'll say this. You know, I think I'm not gonna lie me personally, like the like the band that Ty has on, I think that's cute.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had one of them, but no, this is my problem because I agree with her on this end. Changing the bands, that's not an issue to me because I think if you have your Apple Watch on there are like the gold band like that, I'll be seeing cue bands. I've seen somebody they had a Cuban link with. It was a fake bust down. That's that's tacking to me. If you have a cute little gold band something like that, it matches what she have on a Cuban link. To me, a fat Cuban link is just a lot anyway. But at the end of the day, it's an opinion. If you like your Cuban link on your Apple Watch, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I just want to say these.
Speaker 2: I think people, even you, I think missing the point I never said nothing with even if you want to wear the Cuban.
Speaker 3: Link, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's anything wrong with how Ty has her watch on. But Ty does not have on a formal outfit.
Speaker 3: She not going to a wedding.
Speaker 1: You don't know she might even go a little too.
Speaker 3: I do, ah, she not at a wedding.
Speaker 2: She's not going on a date night with a beautiful dress on, like she's here at poor mind's count on herself. That's fine, even with her out feed like she worthy shit for the episode.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't see nothing wrong with that. I think people were missing the point that I'm saying. All I was saying, which maybe I should have articulated myself better. Maybe I should have made the tweet more extensive. But I'm a person I don't think tweets should be there long.
Speaker 3: It's a tweet. A tweet.
Speaker 2: I just think that shit is still to me, a tweet is a brain fart. Like it's short, it's not long, So maybe I should have articulated myself better. But what I'm more so meant was I don't think that it doesn't matter if you change your Apple watch band out for a gold man, it still doesn't make it appropriate to word with a tuxedo. Now you look like a spy kid. Now you're looking like you are mission impossible. I just don't think that goes together. Same thing with a woman with a beautiful date night dress. You actually a nice little dress from fashion Over?
Speaker 1: That be me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got you a nice little dress com fashion Over. You and your man is going out for dinner. Y'all want Marcel, let me say something that's more universal that people know about. Y'all want to know, boob, you got on this beautiful dress with your Apple watch and then you switched out to bend for a gold being, and you think that make it appropriate to wear. Just get you a cute little dainty watch. Nobody is saying it has to be your row legs. Go get your little three hundred dollars cute gold watch.
Speaker 3: That's a dinner. Why.
Speaker 1: I think it's more like, if I'm being honest, maybe I'm a little biased. I guess I'll never pay I don't be paying attention like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I seen somebody in New York.
Speaker 2: That's what made me tweety okay, because we was out at dinner and I seen a lady with a silk dress on and then she had on her Apple watch with a gold Man I don't pay attention like that neither, because I don't really give a fuck what people be waring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I feel like if you got it on your wrist and that's what you like.
Speaker 3: It was a thought. I tweeted it.
Speaker 2: I hate the fact that people think I care them much. We're elaborating on it because we're just talking about it.
Speaker 1: Somebody do out a watch with I will say this. Stop letting people affect how you feel about yourself. That's how I know y'all don't have no confidence. And guess what if I put a bag out on with my Apple Watch on, I don't give fuck what this whole thing. I'm still working that room bad as bitch, and who gonna tell me anything. Y'all have confidence in yourself? Who cares? That's all I'm saying, though lex.
Speaker 3: Will take their watch off.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to Yeah I am, I am, But what I'm saying is give you example, perfect example. I went to DC last year. I went to a w NBA game. We sitting courtside in the section. I had to hurry up and pack my bags last minute because he was like, hey, bab we couldn't do it. I left my watch, but guess what I had on? My Apple Watch on with my outfit, and I didn't care because when you have that confidence about how you look at your swag and you who you are. It was a tweet. It was meant to be funny. Stop taking shit so hard because if you that girl, you're gonna beat that girl apple watch or not.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing that I This goes back to what I was just saying. I feel like people always like.
Speaker 1: What you say the heart personally I was playing it really wasn't that seriod Like it was really a joke because y'all know.
Speaker 3: I don't play by my steps.
Speaker 1: I wear my.
Speaker 3: Apple Watch every day.
Speaker 2: That's also why I laugh because I'm like, no, she'd be wearing her Apple Watch, but it was let me.
Speaker 3: Get it, but I'm not. But I'm not gonna wear it to Leg's wedding.
Speaker 1: If you was beefing that they're with, you should have been at that wedding. But honestly, I will say this, and y'all gonna be mad at me. The watchers, y'all was sitting in her mentions, wasn't putting up a good fight. If y'all was gonna put up a good fight, y'all should have did better than that. Because I was trying to be on y'all side.
Speaker 2: You wasn't because she didn't say she one thing I love about my bes friend Lean, she don't be trying to be on nobody's side of mind because.
Speaker 3: She retweeted that she and she put that little meanness head.
Speaker 2: Lean always what people about my girl, she gonna have my back and in Twitter stream.
Speaker 1: Okay, honestly, I didn't even know it was vile.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know when viral because.
Speaker 1: I've seen it first on a spiritual world and I.
Speaker 3: Said, what the hell is this?
Speaker 1: And when I tell you, I'm sorry, But the first the first thing I seen was the one with the cuban. That was the first tweet.
Speaker 2: I saw, and then I retweeted it and I just said, Okay.
Speaker 3: Then everybody was even more mad because what I told God, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I'm really in my own y'all gotta understand this about me y'all gonna see twenty twenty five. It's a new meaning not going back and forth with you niggas. I never was the type to really go back and forth, but sometimes I think we'll interact with people on Twitter like iry just say something else will get made.
Speaker 3: We might respond.
Speaker 1: I called out somebody's I know, we said you are aurful white man in America. You can't talk about what black women do. This world was handed to you.
Speaker 2: One thing about me and Lex. We will get upset on Twitter and we will responding to people. But I'm trying to practice a new mantra going forward. Okay, because all you gotta do is hit the beach with an okay.
Speaker 3: It's simple and effected.
Speaker 4: It makes people feel so stupid if you if they if they put an elaborate post out and all you say is okay, that post got ten k tweets, three tweets, Okay, yes, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even Everybody was cracking up in the comedy Damn because she was like, she said, yeah, because my apple watch looks like this.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop right off.
Speaker 3: She hit the tax my apple wash looks like it.
Speaker 2: Was given what is it called q QC QB TV QBC, qb CC. She thought she was on that fucking TV channel. She said, my Apple Watch was like the hell hell a wait, and everybody was in the comments like exactly because what the fuck was she talking about?
Speaker 1: They was like in her watch too, don't do that. It was people complimenting.
Speaker 2: No, I said, they were saying exactly what the fuck was I talking about? And then I was just like, it's just the whole community of Tay people. It's crazy, okay, and I'm about to get cutsed out in these comings.
Speaker 1: But again, I don't.
Speaker 3: Like I said, where what you? I love flow Key.
Speaker 2: I probably shouldn't even put this out there, but I love being the building of poor minds.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: Everybody loved feet and everybody hates me. It is true if you look at the comments. I say, everybody hates me, but I feel like everybody loves you.
Speaker 3: And then with me, they be like the people that love you.
Speaker 1: The people up, the people that love Drea. They have found their way to hate me. They have snuck over.
Speaker 3: To love Lex because they never say nothing about me.
Speaker 2: The people for them from your stand accounts, they're going to mention you in my sheep, my people, even if they like me and don't like you.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever be on your page.
Speaker 1: You're talking about my supporters are the minaces.
Speaker 2: Yes, because your supporters be the ones that be like, yeah, because I love les Drea stupid.
Speaker 3: My supporters don't say that to you.
Speaker 1: They don't be.
Speaker 2: They might not, people might not like you, but they don't be in your commedist talking about me, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They do. Oh, you're talking about my YouTube page.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about in general.
Speaker 1: On no, in general, they definitely do. They be like dre is so educated, so smart, she's so so that she got a smart bitch somebody. They be talking about the way I look. Dreya needs to tell Lexi she can't dress d you're a liar. Oh I put this on my mother.
Speaker 3: I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, Drea needs to be honest with lex about the way she dressed. She needs to tell her. They do be saying that. Nobody probably don't see them because I delete them my ac.
Speaker 2: I just be leaving them up because I be like whatever, somebody left the or sometimes I can't leave them. Somebody left the comment under the Brexfeast Club interview and they was like yeah, somebody said, uh, Drea, I mean Lex has always been my star. Drea will used to be boring. I'm glad she caught on. Somebody left the comment and said, yeah, that's what I be saying. Lex is the star in the personality, Drea is boring.
Speaker 8: Misses me too, because I'm.
Speaker 3: Be y'all so sorry.
Speaker 2: But anytime people say anything like that about me and Les, I have a good.
Speaker 3: Key, because beach, are you hous dumb?
Speaker 2: We been two separate people our whole life, but' and we came together indeed something amazing. I didn't need Lecks for for me to become who I was gonna become. She didn't need me for me to for her to become who she was gonna become. We were going to shine our lights regardless. We was gonna be straight in life regardless.
Speaker 1: But it's not about that. It's more so that y'all see No, no, no, no, it's not about that. What it is about is y'all see two black women who come together, who have different personalities, who made it work, and this chemistry is undeniable. That's why y'all are here. That's why we were able to go on Breakfast Club that's why we have tribal queens. That's why we have all these endeavors that are working out for us. And the thing is, there's like look at the growers, TLC and drunk today.
Speaker 3: It ain't no such thing.
Speaker 1: T bars and left time and chili. They were a unit together. Baby, this is a unit, y'all have to understand. Yes, Drea is an entity on her own, Lexp is an entity on her own, but in no world, in any side, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Where do we not do this shit together?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, did I needed you?
Speaker 1: I don't care how. I know I'm a star, but I needed I could not have done poor. There's no poor minds without Dre and the car.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I but that's literally what I just No, No, you said no, that's not the point.
Speaker 3: I said, Yes I would.
Speaker 2: I don't be giving a fuck about what people be saying in the comments about you being a personality or you being whatever, bach I being raw, my whole life, check my resume. Let's go back to high school, let's go back to college, long before our met leaks. No disrespect, but I'm just saying respect. But I'm just saying, because I don't want it to seem that way, but it's like me and Lex are our own people. Neither one of us need each other to be nothing. He was going to be amazing without me, regardless, because she's an amazing person.
Speaker 3: That's who God created her to be. Same thing with me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna be an amazing person regardless, because that's who God created me to be. We came together and we built something really special because that was obviously also again ordained in the past.
Speaker 3: This is what we were supposed to do.
Speaker 2: But when y'all be trying to throw shade and try to put us against each other, y'all not really doing it because me and Lex really having a good key.
Speaker 1: Adding because if y'all go back to the older episodes, what I always said, you know how many and this is no shade to nobody. You know how many people in my life that I used to be friends with that I'm no longer friends with now wanted to do something with me and wanted to do this with me. I always felt like I just want to do something on my own, or maybe I'm just figuring out I don't know. When I met Drew, I was like Oh, we can do something together for real.
Speaker 3: I always said that.
Speaker 1: Of course, when we started out, Drea wasn't as open because she's a private person. Never gave boring, were gay boring? But I knew y'all didn't know what I knew and what I saw, what I knew was gonna happen. We always talked about that in the older episode.
Speaker 2: But also to be fair, I also in early episodes, we've always talked about how you didn't even want to show your personality. You used to be like, I don't know if I should say these or don't. I don't know if I should do these because I don't know if people are gonna perceive me the right way. I'm not sure are people gonna feel about my personality. And I was always like, beat your funny. You have to start posting more content. You need to start showing more of your personality. So it's not even to say that I mean nobody.
Speaker 3: It is to say we pushed each other. That's what I'm saying, Like, what do y'all be talking about?
Speaker 1: I just think they'd like to create a narrative because maybe they came in three years, in four years in we been doing now be sh'ld be.
Speaker 3: People from the beginning may be just weird.
Speaker 1: But you can't say that because people love you. I don't know, do they?
Speaker 2: Yes, shut up, Yes, I'm not playing the victim. I just feel like, but let me say this, and I feel like I've always said this. I be cool with she though, because I almost kind of like feel vindicated in effects that people like.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that people.
Speaker 2: Just be feeling some type of way about me and I do nothing, but exactly, I don't think they feel some type of way about you.
Speaker 1: They do. Some people don't understand you, but people who have whatever it is, they love you. Whatever it is, it's fine, they still have you.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I've been feeling that way my whole life. I think that's where me and you have have differences. Like you've been liked your whole life.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm the girl, Yeah about everybody.
Speaker 1: You've to do.
Speaker 2: Right, You've been liked since you were like in middle school, yeah, elementary school. Because I feel like you have more of an underdog story. That's not my story. So I feel like that it makes it easier for people to like dislike me because I'm not really an underdog.
Speaker 3: Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not as relatable and that's fine too, but it's always been that way since like high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know it's cool.
Speaker 1: I think the people who get it and get it and that people who don't don't and they understand the chemistry, but I don't. I will disagree with you. People fucking love.
Speaker 2: I don't think, don't give me. I think the people that fuck with me fuck with me. We both started separate ventures, and I feel like a lot of people support me too. On my own personal YouTube channel, them cell Set said it's at all but so people definitely fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay shot period.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just think that, you know, I think you get a little more what I've said before, on the show, you get a little bit more understanding and reception than I think I get because I think people.
Speaker 3: Just love to feel like I'm that's okay.
Speaker 2: I also think you like being a villain, though I don't you think I like I think you kind of like, why do you think I like you? I gotta kink a villain king like it's nothing bad, but I think you kind of.
Speaker 3: Like being that villain. Why do you think I like you?
Speaker 1: Because you're good at.
Speaker 2: It and I feel like because you don't care what people think, like that stuff be rolling off your shoulders, like you don't be really taking that in and wearing all these people comments. So it's really like, but y'all got thirty k on my wrists? What are you talking about? Like, I'm still a baddie like you. You know that you wear your confidence and that's beautiful. Yeah, but I think that's why people don't like sometimes they make it want to be not as confident because I be like, damn, I gotta be less confident for y'all to like me.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful thing about you, That's all I'm saying. That's why I be like, I hear you, but I don't feel you. I don't feel you. That's beautiful. That's a beautiful thing about you. Being unapologetic, unapologetically yourself is a beautiful thing. Like that's good. That's a good thing because it doesn't matter. There's a lane for everybody, and you have created a space for the bad bitches. It's so many bad bitches that want to get on the mike.
Speaker 2: I didn't even be liking to be categorized as a bad beach because like, what is the.
Speaker 1: It's whatever you Whatever you think it is a bad bitch is different to everybody. But what I'm saying is for this space, for this particular I don't because that's what it is. It's okay, that's okay. Because women who look like us, they were looked at as a certain way. We just talked about this on the Breakfast Club. I'm not trying to be funny. Now. Women who look like us, the BBL girls, the now, they'd be like, okay, let me show far let me show my personality. I'm so goofy, I'm so silly. Who told you to do that? Drain the colon XP And that's okay. You're supposed to be yourself. It's a beautiful thing. I think that people love you and people love you silently though, because to agree with Dryanda Cole, you're agreeing to be the Joker, you're agreeing to be bane. It's okay to agree with Batman. We can agree with Batman publicly, but guess how many people agree with Joker silently? Why do you think the Joker is literally one of the most popular villains because he's low key be right? Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: If Batman is sorry without the Joker.
Speaker 1: If we're being honest, I'm not that. I'm not sorry, but you know what, I'm strong. No, no, no, no, I get what you're saying. You get what I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: But I think too again, I appreciate all of everything that you just said, but I think the worst, probably dealingiche thing about me is that I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 1: For real, whether they agree with me or nice.
Speaker 2: But I was saying, I hate the bad bitch like aesthetic thing you're just because do you mean? I yeah, me, because this is who God created me to be. I'm not trying to be and steady.
Speaker 1: They're not an aesthetic. It's just what you are, though, It's just what you know. We're baddies. We are. We're beautiful women. That's why a lot of times people will see us.
Speaker 3: Before we look like the Joker and then coming.
Speaker 1: I don't give a damn because they say, what y'all y'all cheekbones. Let me tell y'all something. Check the gaddy bitch, check the geddy. Do you know I really giddy?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: That ain't that? Ain't you? Was there? You? Was there? Come on? Now?
Speaker 3: It was a song.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but that's because I'm the one who really giddy. But what I'm saying is the face cards are there. Y'all want us to feel so bad. Y'all call me loud. But as much as y'all say about Dre, y'all call me loud. Y'all be talking about I'm big, I'm overweight, I'm just this, and that, I don't I'm here though.
Speaker 2: They just be saying I'm stoopid and I'm having no, not stupid. They be saying Drea is such a fucking bitch. She always tries to purposely disagree with lex. She thinks that she knows everything, and she acts like she can't relate. That's what I always see the most about me. So that's why people like, oh, I'm a villain.
Speaker 3: Well, I think a lot of time it don't never be about my look.
Speaker 1: With the breakfast club interview, even with Roy and Mam, they looked at the comp they before they even started the episode. I'm seeing as soon as the episode drop, its comments already who.
Speaker 3: Are these birds? Who are these people?
Speaker 1: Would can you listen? I'm educated, we both graduated from college. We've been doing this ship for second line.
Speaker 2: No, I'm lying don't look, but I love a good lie sometimes.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this for seven years. You know how many podcasts we've seen start and stop. But we did it. Can we just give some accolades and some hand claps for women who start businesses and keep going and don't give up.
Speaker 3: At the hand club being uh, what's his name? Hurricane Creuse? Let me get their hand club?
Speaker 1: Let me if I'm fum fum fum fum fum.
Speaker 3: Fum way or was that little bootsy? No that was let me get that handcloud?
Speaker 1: Was that was? That was Hurricane? I just said maybe maybe he did a remix little boosy. What the hell? My own boy Dick down in selling you did not.
Speaker 2: Have to and he thought it was okay to tell men.
Speaker 3: But you was on the phone like this, Now what happened?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Now what you did after that? You be liking that tea?
Speaker 2: This is not an Orthodoxy episode because we didn't even get into none of the topics.
Speaker 3: My homeboy sell it.
Speaker 1: So for the bad topic this week. If you have a homeboy who is Dick down to selly, right us in and let's talk about it on next week's episode. Okay, Now, uh, if you have a home. Was that dick down is Sealey? I want to know what went down in that sell it? Tell me?
Speaker 2: I don't want to know that actually because I feel like it's definitely smelling like but this in there it's.
Speaker 1: Lex p you got sell mats one, two, three, it went down? I want to know who suck hadn't gave the meat?
Speaker 3: That eight's girl the nick down her selling.
Speaker 1: Okay, now it's time to.
Speaker 3: Get and she about to get what you got?
Speaker 2: What I said, I'm coating broomsticking by the leaking broomsticking that's going in jail?
Speaker 1: Do they the women prison? Nobody talks about that. They don't talk about the struggles of women prison.
Speaker 2: We should have a whole a woman sale mate, look up a woman.
Speaker 1: Who has been in jail for like five years to come on the show.
Speaker 3: But somebody that's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Like somebody that's been released. And we're not like no murders, y'all a sugarl xp.
Speaker 1: And is sugarld the call y'all know we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds. Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 2: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: That's I T E M O.
Speaker 2: F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We gonna figure it out, get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 1: We love to more.
Speaker 3: A small business man and a black business said that, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean a scramminade.
Speaker 3: Any businesses welcome.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? As your girl XP and it's your girl drain a call and we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping. Yes, we have a brand.
Speaker 3: New shower dropping y'all on Patreon.
Speaker 2: It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bill and Roche, where the hell could you go.
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Bellanche, What the hell we're gonna be doing.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be speeling a little tea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No you didn't.
Speaker 2: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September.
Speaker 3: Second.
Speaker 1: It's going down, says.
Speaker 3: My bop of the week. My bop of the week.
Speaker 1: I do have to say this because I was riding to work today and I just wanted to have some throwback music because I'm not gonna lie. I'm tired of this era of music record labels. Let's stop with a tick. Stop only signing people if they have a TikTok hit. This ship is trash. The TikTok thirty second clip be fired, but the whole song be trash. You know what I listened to Today on the way here, I let you come on money Baby. You remember that that was Hey Camp, k Camp, Yeah, fucking Fatty wid We don't get hits like that no more. We can't dance in the club no more. Man, k Camp got soft. I'll let you come my money baby, you my honey, man. We don't get songs like that. They always looking like, yeah right, I'm telling you Camp featuring Fatty.
Speaker 3: Get on the train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have like a poor mind single. So you know what I'm doing for my birthday? Right, You're going to stud where I'm gonna get a studio. That's what we're doing. And everybody gotta write your best verse. I'm not gonna write. I'm gonna be like l Wayne, Oh no, please.
Speaker 3: Write a verse.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Okay, we gonna need you to write.
Speaker 3: I'm right, okay, it's gonna be so off.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get somebody to write my verse. I'm gonna act like I wrote it, and it's gonna be so y'all gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got some I do have somebody that I will write my verse. So mm, I can't tell you what I might be thinking about the same person.
Speaker 1: No, I'm definitely thinking about somebody different cause mine is like nobody knows that he can really really rap. He never became famous, he never did nothing, but he got them bored. Oh you gonna hear him?
Speaker 3: You got a direct Oh you do, got a direct line? I have his number? Is okay?
Speaker 1: What's your Papa the Week?
Speaker 3: What's your bob? Seeing Green?
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of oh my god, speaking of all school songs. Well, only because I'm gonna tell y'all why I love this song. Right, niggas was really trying to count Lil Wayne out. Y'all was really trying to play on his top, like he is not the greatest of our generation.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: And it's just no shade to.
Speaker 2: Someone else because I'm not gonna say no name, but y'all was trying to say somebody else is gonna be the new Lil Wayne, And it's like, okay, but like Lil Wayne is really that cold. And I feel like when he came out with the Seeing Green, well that was Nikki song first and foremost, But when Sea and Green came out, I really think it showed.
Speaker 3: Niggas that, like, lot lo Wayne's still here.
Speaker 2: You know why I keep them and he could really pop out when he wants to. He choose to be ducks off in the cut. He choose to live a humble, low key lifestyle. But when he want to pop out, he can. And I think seeing Green showed us that that was a great summer. That was with Summer twenty twenty one. That was when I turned thirty. That was a year I turned thirty.
Speaker 1: We had a great year.
Speaker 3: What do we do for your thirty year?
Speaker 1: What's man? You know what I listened to yesterday?
Speaker 3: I got a few things. I listened to that song the other day.
Speaker 1: You know, I keep that White Girl, that Lindsey's Low Huh.
Speaker 3: You got Christina at your liver?
Speaker 1: Man? That was I remember that. That was how you know, we don't but we don't get music like that no more. That Gezy era in the Strip Club, Oh my god, it was life change. Jane God. I feel like when.
Speaker 2: Jez and Gucci and all the started getting oh, that's when.
Speaker 3: It died.
Speaker 1: It died. Oh, y'all have to something has to happen that Gez era. Y'all don't get it. Y'all was too young when Jeez was dropping this music in the Strip Club. My life changed when that right to.
Speaker 3: Lord knows to stay.
Speaker 1: But when that came on, the dancers would run to the and they would shake and pop that pussy like their life depended on it.
Speaker 3: Gonna shake that ass, beach, I'm gona throw this many.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, y'all don't get it.
Speaker 3: Y'all, don't get y'all will never get it.
Speaker 1: All right, moving on, moving on, All right, it's time to get into our favorite segment of the week. Pour your heart out.
Speaker 3: One question.
Speaker 1: Let's do one.
Speaker 3: Let's do one.
Speaker 1: Pour your heart out if you want your question to answer on the show, and make sure you email us and ask poor minds at gmail dot com. If you're a Patreon member, make sure you put that in the headline.
Speaker 3: You get to skip the line. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Drea, Hey, Drea and Lex. I love y'all show so much and proud of everything you have all accomplished together and individually. You all inspired me every week to chase after my dreams.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's where I need some advice. I lost my job about two months ago. At first, I felt defeated and worth least because I've never been unemployed before. But God knew I didn't want to be there, and I was ready for a change. Fast forward two months and I'm still unemployed in trying to figure things out as a hairstylist. I've loved hair since I can remember, and I went to cosmetology school, graduated, and became licensed about a year ago.
Speaker 3: This transition has been hard.
Speaker 2: And I often feel like giving up because I don't know where to start. I've reached out to more established stylists and salons to help me grow and master my skills, but haven't had much luck. I'm unsure if I should keep going or pivot. Y'all's advicesppreciated. Oh, go ahead, you want to go first, you go first.
Speaker 3: I just think.
Speaker 1: That's a little a different area because when you're giving a service to someone I know what that field is hard because again I talk about d D all the time, and she's been in that field for a long time and it took her. She was telling me how long she's been doing it and how long it took her to get her footing in it. But I think that if you're passionate about something, you have to show your passion, you know, like it'll happen for you. I know it sounds so cliche, but it's like you and you have to get creative too, but you if you give good service.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 1: When I say I found d D off of like a random post that went by all of hers like six years ago, and I've been going to this girl for six years. And people in the industry who are heavy hitters like a When I told Alonzo Hou did my hair, he was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you know DD, like I'm at d D.
Speaker 1: Like. So, when you're good at what you do and you don't need the accolades a million followers and this, and just give good service to people, and when you're good at what you do, you will excel and if you keep consistent at it. Sometimes, though I talked to somebody about this the other day, sometimes you know what you're gonna have to do somebody here for fifty dollars, you might have to do somebody here for free. You know, I'm much shit that we did that. We didn't get paid for, but it paid off because we made these connections. I understand rent do. I'm not saying do everything for free, but sometimes you gotta make connections and do things you never know. But when you treat somebody, well, give them good service. Guess what, when people come to get their hair done, if you can wash and break their hair down, you already won because people be wanting you can wash and break down anyway. You doing that off the rip, you gonna win. So I just think in this day and age, people have forgot the meaning of being a good person and giving people good service. So I think if you focus on that, the transition is hard, but keep going. Because I had that transition of trying to figure out who I was and what I wanted to do, and I was like, you know what, I know, I'm funny, I know I'm entertaining, and all I want to do is make people feel good. I'm not gonna stop until I make people fucking feel good. So when you're really passionate about something, you're not gonna let anything get in your way. I agree, period. Can I say something absolutely, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, for when you're in a service industry, whether it's so saturated, because here is a saturated industry, bartending is a saturated industry, I think you need to find ways to be innovative in your craft and stand out amongst everyone else. And that's something that I had to do as being a bartender and starting my own bar catering company, Like I had to put in those ten thousand hours to be to get in front of some of the mentors or some of the people that I looked up to and wanted them to become my mentors, because why would they just want to mentor someone that's fresh out of whatever program and haven't tried as much, you know, or haven't had those opportunities yet. They need you got to be able to showcase your talent, your passion and why you're here and why they should give you a chance to. But I really think as a business person, just finding creative ways that that's gonna set you apart from anybody else in your field, in your industry.
Speaker 1: Own that.
Speaker 2: Learn that and be open to continuously learning and being educated in what you're doing, and that's what's going to like propel you a little bit more too. But give yourself some grace and give yourself some time.
Speaker 3: To grow in your profession. Agree, because you got to be pay shipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's what people be thinking, Oh, I've been doing this for three years, that's not enough. Three years ain't nothing that's light work all right, All right, y'all, make sure y'all tune in to love lexp every Monday ten am. We're reviewing Real Housewives of Atlanta. Now Basketball Wives has started, y'all.
Speaker 3: The tea is hot on basketball WI, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So make sure y'all tune into that rich look hair on the tresses up top. Let us promote the bartend and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, somixy dot com. We have our calendars, our syrups. We have some major partnerships that we are going to be promoting very soon on our content schedule, So make sure y'are tuned in. Y'all not gonna want to miss this. And then for all things Crown Royal, Crown Royalty, atl on ig Period.
Speaker 1: Tell them about you dropping them fire Ass, Blag.
Speaker 2: Newsbauty Collection dot com. Make sure y'all shop and get y'all lip blosses, Mad Liqui, Lipstick's, lip Liners, jelly blushes. We also have liquid eyeliner and mascara now as well. Also make sure y'all follow my YouTube channel Dre and the Call with Threes and yeah we everywhere we outside, stay tuned and see where we at next.
Speaker 3: Here you see, y'all, next week because where y'all ain't.
Speaker 2: See that's what they call you, y'all.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all.
Speaker 3: That good stuff.
Speaker 1: And let me say this before we close off, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to pour minds. It's p O. You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 3: It is p O. You are underscore in my nds, all right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page. The Facebook page, our Facebook.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of follow So if you're on Facebook one that's ours, y'all.
Speaker 1: The least amount of f.
Speaker 3: One that's not a It's got like two hundred and fifty thou.
Speaker 1: Make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English because their captains are like bumba clade.
Speaker 3: Should men?
Speaker 1: Should men pay? Bill? Should men pay bill yes, no check answer.
Speaker 2: Below block block pullo pollo poio like that's literally what the captions.
Speaker 3: I'm like you, what that DG is?
Speaker 1: Bumba claude, bamba claude.
Speaker 3: Hey do you want to be down? Are you down?
Speaker 1: Dre and the cold with three e's Oh my hair got in your thing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hit it, hit it, give it to him just like that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: How to get to know if I could be.
Speaker 1: The can up girl you could be down for cause when I look at you, I see something tell me the sure the kind of guy that I should make him more.
Speaker 5: And if I don't let you know, then I won't be for real.
Speaker 1: Roland feel like something good be going on.
Speaker 3: The more I see, the more that it becomes so true. There ain't no other for me.
Speaker 1: Only I won't to mean well, what you go through, I wont to read. I want to be now, no matter time of dagging night. It's true.
Speaker 5: I want to be now knowing anybody he's gonna be lone.
Speaker 3: Without the reason they Hey, you got someone to care for?
Speaker 1: Maybe babe, you need a shoulder to cry on.
Speaker 3: If that's up that thing, I'll be money you.
Speaker 1: E's a dream.
Speaker 5: If all you need is my time, that I got plenty, our dad, a kat on, my love.
Speaker 1: To you, only paper. I wanna stay by Guessa, be there to cool you out and let you know every Yeah, with what you're going through, I want. I mean down. I won't. I mean down in no matter time.
Speaker 3: I'm dagging night extre I won't.
Speaker 1: I mean now. Okay, all right, we're gonna see it. We're gonna you know what, got got the cameras, got the cameras.
Speaker 3: It's time to go, bitch. We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 5: Hm h