Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: All about that high school drama Girl Drama, Girl, all about.
Speaker 3: Them high school queens forever. We'll take you for a ride and our comic girl sharing for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama, Queens jays, my girl of girl Fashion, what your tough girl? You could sit with us Girl Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens drama Queens.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up everybody? We have a very special episode for you today, and it's not just because I found out who's been catfishing me all this time. No, today we are joined by not one, but two of the founding fathers of One Tree Hill. Today we are lucky enough to have with us one Lee Michael Norris and Sir Antoine Tanner. Welcome, gentlemen. Yes, sir, hey, buddy, he twine? What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 5: And I can't call it if I had your hand out though money and I got the poker ground.
Speaker 3: Today we do not have Soaf and Joy as they are no doubt out making the world a better and brighter place. So this is a bit of a boy's night in which is rather aprop sure given the episode we watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just realized this is like, I mean, I'm sad not to see the girls, and it's kind of like Boytree Hill, but it's also like drama, Dad's drama, Daddy's We can't say that.
Speaker 3: Let's never call ourselves that. Yeah, it's it's great. I do wish soph and Joy were here because they were so freaking funny in this episode. Of course. Dude, Okay, well, before we get into it, let me just let the us know where we're at. We watched season eight, episode seven, Luck Be a Lady. It aired November two, twenty ten, and the summary reads, as the wedding approaches, Brooke tries to connect with Sylvia while Julian looks for his best man at a guy's poker night. Meanwhile, Nathan struggles in his new job, while Hayley's counseling abilities are challenged, and Skills returns to town with a new friend. It was directed by a less Butler and written by the incomparable David Strauss and Mike Harrow. That would explain the funny, Yes, for sure, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Every time we got a script with their names on the cover, I was always excited because you know, we always did the drama well, but I feel like that that energy in that comedy is kind of the unique balance that that kind of you know, helped us stand apart from some of the other shows. And they those guys are the best.
Speaker 3: And and everyone kills the comedy. I don't know if it's just because there's so few opportunities for it, yeah, just proportionally the show is much more sort of melodramatic and drama heavy. But man, everyone when they get a moment to shine, I feel like all of it sings. Lee, you had some incredible stuff last episode where Julian comes over to record you and you like, tell me more. I don't remember any of it. Oh my gosh, it's hilarious. So it's when it's when mouth is ruggling, which just like he has nothing going on, and Julian's like, I'll yeah, lately, yes he is. And Julian comes over and he's like, oh, record or I'll tape you for my documentary. And you're like, great, give me a moment. And you come out of your room with your hair slipped back like some wanna be nineteen eighties Wall Street guy, a suit that still has the tag on it and just oh, yes he is douche energy possible. Yes, like where you're on the phone chases finally.
Speaker 6: Really had to dig deep, really had to dig deep?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, clearly a far departure from you, but it ends the button of it is mouth feeling. He just like reaches into his pocket and then goes like oops in a roll of like twelve magnum condoms fall out, and he goes, oops, my magnums fall out? How'd that happen?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys, I have a six year old and it's going to be a long time before he can watch this show a long time as you're reminding me of of storylines that I've completely forgotten about.
Speaker 3: But no, you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: And Twine, you always killed the comedy, like even if it wasn't there, you made comedy and found it, which was, you know, part of what makes you so great.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Buddy and Rob, what did.
Speaker 1: You think because this was still like you're still getting acclimated, right, I mean, were you surprised to see kind of like a funnier Did you know that that we did that or did you think it was.
Speaker 3: All drama coming in?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 3: I thought it was all drama. I thought it was pretty people staring out windows for forty two minutes. Yeah, so anytime we got that because the thing is there's we had a really good writer, so like there was something like this one. Half of my notes for this episode are just quotes like. So when we got the stuff, it was a a treat because comedy is much more my preferred strike zone than drama. And then you got I got to see everyone work.
Speaker 5: Oh is it?
Speaker 3: Everyone was so good? You know what's funny? I didn't really realize until this episode twe when you do comedy, are you generally the straight man?
Speaker 5: Well? You know what is just the show was so full of drama and it was like, you know, I felt like I had to stand out. So it was just like it was like anytime we was on in scenes, I just did what felt right, what felt like, you know what I'm saying. So it was like and if it was it's something, a lot of it ended up just being funny because you know what I'm saying, I found the funny in it. So it was like, but a lot of the comedy would always get cut, and we used to always make fun of that. We used to always be like I'll be like, well, skills, got a bunch of stuff, guess it, it get cut because they want to cry, because everybody wanted to cry. So it was like, okay, So I was always the guy that would you know, and like I said, a lot of times, I wasn't even wouldn't even try to do it. It just would. It would just be happening because that was our personalities because we all, you know, we always hung out and like you know, me and Lee, we didn't hung out so damn much. You know what I'm saying, Like we'll go places and we'll be sitting back and just like what people really wanted to say, what they was thinking, I would just.
Speaker 3: Say that's all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think I think Rob's right, twe you're just naturally funny, so you don't even really have to try. Like the way that you just deliver stuff. You can just deliver it straight, but it's the look on your face and the dryness which you delivered is so just naturally funny that you don't, whereas some of us were having to ham it up or do dances.
Speaker 5: I won't, Yeah, you won't.
Speaker 3: Actually, Rob, you were dancing episode well, no, I was talking. I was talking about me.
Speaker 1: Normally I was the one doing the crazy dances, but but it was it was you and this how was that did you?
Speaker 3: I mean you know you were you were killing it in a way. Listen, stupid dancing is also my wheelhouse. That's how I got my sad card for a Ross commercial. They were they said, can you dance so bad? You make us laugh? And I was like, just just turn the turn the music on, and I just freestyled Ross commercial.
Speaker 1: I'm writing this down so I can google it and watch it uh later, Ross Okay.
Speaker 3: But yeah, to one, you're great at letting letting the funny come to you and then just reacting to it as opposed to reaching for it and the whole Lucas Dolphing. Well, first of all, it was so nice to have YouTube back together on the screen, and before we even get into that, because this became a real like hot button issue for me on the show because like I basically am watching the show for the first time, Like when we wrapped, I didn't rewatch it. I kind of shut the door on it was like cool later, So a lot of this I'm seeing with fresh eyes. I thought the Miss Lauren storyline was so interesting, and I was really lobbying hard for Mouth and Miss Lauren to work out, and I'm very and then obviously then things got a little crazy. I'm so curious to know what you two thought of that storyline.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was like, well, damn when I'm mightna have my own girlfriend, Like I was like, I I just can't have my own girlfriend. It took me forever to get one, and and it was always something happening when my girl would just go away. So we was like I was like right on the cusp with like because all the girlfriends that I had, all my storylines was funny. It was like never romantic, like you know what I'm saying. The Mouth had Millie and they was you know, theirs was romantic, like you know what I'm saying. They could do things. Me and Lauren was kind of like we had our moments, but it wasn't like consistent because they just bounced me around. I went from bevn Bevin to Nanny deb to you know what I'm saying, and then to Miss Lauren. So it was like they just kept bouncing me around. I never had like one where it was just kind of stuck and we had like a you know, an ongoing storyline, you know what I'm saying. So it was just like with me, it was just like, well, did we just gonna have fun?
Speaker 3: Did you bump it all on? When you do return to Tree Hill?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Like, because here was my issue? Like you just in this said there's nothing new with you. The way they wrote it was like Skills just basically dips without like including miss Lauren. He's not checking in, but he's playing video games with mouth and it's sort of it's this like main character energy where like he left and he came back and expected everyone to still like just be exactly as they were and like welcome him back. So when you excuse me, when Skills punch his mouth and he like the first time we see Skills puts his arm around Miss Lauren's waist, He's like, how's my girl? And I'm like, what the hell You've been gone for like three months without calling anyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's bro it's bro code, it's broke cod. You know, that's just what it is. It's like me, I always tell my boys, I'd be like, listen, if you ever told a girl that you loved her at any point in your life. That is cis for me, period. So I think they you know, that's just bro code. That's just how they wrote it because that was what they would you know, that's what they believed in, and that's that's what it was. But I mean that's how I am anyway, So.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll plead the fifth.
Speaker 1: I don't really remember the specifics of how they got together and all that. This was the first time I'd watched it in a couple of years, rob, but I just I have to say, like Alison Munn shout out like the best, the very best. We had so much fun with her in her real life husband Scott you know, who came on the show too, So just getting to play with her, like regardless of whatever the story was. I know, Twana and I both love that because there are people that come in as guest stars and it's a really hard as you know, coming in later to the show, it's hard to do that, and she came in seamlessly and was so much fun, like consummate professional, so easy, there was no awkwardness or weirdness at all. So to get to play with her for whatever reason was just the best.
Speaker 3: No, I love Ellen, You're so right, because now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder how much of me lobbying four Mouth and miss Lauren was actually just about wanting to see more of Miss Lauren. Yeah, because the problem was when Skills left town. So did this absolutely for the viewers purposes at least, like she disappeared. So I wonder if part of what was wrapped up and that was just because, like you said, every time she came on the screen, I was like, oh, sure, she's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's just solid, yeah and funny and all the emotion is there and made our jobs way easier. So yeah, anything that brought her back I was always for.
Speaker 3: So yeah, what did you Having not watched these episodes a long time, what did you guys think of this?
Speaker 5: Up? I was cracking up up joy and self was so funny. I was cracking up. I was like, they were hilarious at the the damn wadding thing. Yeah, yeah, they were hilarious. I was Craig. I was like, damn, they are so good. They was so funny. Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was nervous, I'll be honest going into it.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to go back and watch yourself and when you have some distance from it for a little while, you're there's always this fear, at least for me, that when you dip back into it, you're gonna be like, oh, that's not how I remembered it, and oh god, why you know, why am I doing this? So I was a little anxious about it. But once we got back into it, and at first I was a little like I couldn't quite place what was happening. But then when I kind of got back into it and I realized what was happening, I was like, oh, yeah, I'm in and then we can get to this maybe at the end. But like once the coda came, like one Tree Hill does a coda like nobody's business, and you know, for listeners at home, I'm sure they're savvy enough to know the code is the end of the episode with the big song, and you know, but by the end, Andrea was watching it with me, and we were on the couch and like at first, I would say, when the episode started, we were like snacking and just like whatever, and then by the time the coda came on, we were like what what.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't remember.
Speaker 6: What happens, Like I got to keep going, you know. So it was great.
Speaker 1: I loved it, and I love this episode too because we got to see I think pairings that didn't or groups of people that didn't always get to play together. Like Rob, I feel like we barely ever got to cross paths.
Speaker 5: You know, with you, we did with them, they kept us.
Speaker 3: Didn't we all do Tahoe together?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or Park City?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that's right, yes, yeah, yeah yes, and you know, same with them. I think we were always in couples a lot, right.
Speaker 6: And I love.
Speaker 1: Lisa gold scene, like I missed her in this desperately. But it was nice to be able to play with, you know, a group of people who I didn't always get to see. It was so great to see Junk and Fergie back with everybody at the poker table and those one liners between like Janna and and Junk where I was like, oh my god, this is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the Alex Duprey of it all. She is, dude, She is just like I've always said, like she's so manic, you know. And there was the perfect Alex moment when Julian starts he puts her on camp and she's she's like, Hi, I'm Alex Dupre. You might recognize me from tabloids. We have an internet porn, but I also do the occasional movie. And Julian's like, whoa, let's let's just grow serious, and she takes a beat and she goes, yeah, not long ago, I tried to alive myself and he's like.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: So it's it's this funny mix of her. It's like it's either one far end of the extreme or it's all the way the other.
Speaker 5: Yea, Jenna was good.
Speaker 1: She was funny, and she is another one who's great at that comedy, like again that she she can do the drama obviously they're really really tumultuous storyline that she was referring to, and play that so well, but then come in and bring sort of a lot like Sophia and the Brook character kind of brings that energy and god, I love that. And I was just reminded too, you know Antoninia were talking about sof Brooke and the wedding expo, I mean, all of that stuff. And with Sharon Lawrence again another pairing that at that point we probably hadn't gotten to see a lot of.
Speaker 3: I don't was this Sharon's first episode. I had to be one of.
Speaker 5: Her first, right, she had Thanksgiving one. Yeah, that's Thanksgiving one.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean again to see that, you know, that's not appearing that we're used to sing a whole lot of at that point, and Sharon's obviously like a legend and so good. I mean when she's like passed out on the bench and and Brooke is like talking to herself wandering through the expo, I was just like I was. It made me remember, you know, all the things that I loved about this show, that these characters are so are just so rich, and that we've spent so much time with them. I mean I was looking at I was looking at the show and I was like season eight. I was like, this aired in twenty ten. You know, at this point there are kids who were probably freshmen in high school who started watching season one of One Tree Hill, and if they'd stayed at watching the whole time, by this point, they're like about to graduate from college. And you think about like the amount of life that happens in those eight years, and that people were invested in these characters for so long, And when I see sof doing what she was doing, in the expo, even though the dialogue is not you know, all of this is just kind of uh, you know, nothing really super high brow. You really care about these characters, and it was just a great reminder of why I love the show so much.
Speaker 5: Lee. Is there a picture behind you downtown Wilmington?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: Looking at it, I'm like, is that Marcus Street? Is that that's looking out out of the window from a liquor room? That's right, Okay, I just kept bothering me.
Speaker 6: I painted it just for you, Tuan.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I didn't paint that an artist.
Speaker 1: The local artist in Wilmington did that, but I thought it was fitting for today to have that as my backdrop.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another person who we don't get all the time that I absolutely love seeing is Stephen Coletti, and he's been in so much more of the season, which I'm grateful for because he's just so funny. And then there's a moment in Red Bedroom Records when it's kind of his Maya Kolpa. He shows up and he's like coffee break, and it's funny because he's only brought coffee for Haley, excuse me, for me. But at the end of it, after it gets awkward. He goes Chase out and I was like, oh, this happened during this the Ryan Seacrest era, the man who pioneered seacrest out. Yes, yeah, okay, I know when this happened, right right, yeah, yes, yes, oh yeah it was. He was so good and and.
Speaker 1: He was you know, it was really fun to watch him in this episode because he's he I watched him grow a lot as an actor. I mean, I remember when he came on, he was nervous about coming from Laguna and and and coming from the reality show background, and like in this episode, I mean, he's got to meet with the girls and you know, this whole battle and he it was great to kind of watch him come into his own.
Speaker 3: So I have a bit of an issue with a later scene involving him and the women. So I'm just gonna I'm gonna Tarantino this. We're gonna start with the end of it. Chase. After the poker night, he goes back to Trick. Alex and Mia are there, and Alex comes to him sincerely and is like, hey, my bad. You know hat in hand. He's buzzed, he's pissed, and so he just he just turns and kisses Mia right in front of her and uh right, yeah, and it's as soon as they're done kissing. I think it's like Mia clocks what's happening and she slaps him. Here is my beef. Earlier in the episode, she literally says to Chase, Hey, if you ever want to make that be Ith jealous, I'm your girl, and I'm like you you literally told him I'd be happy to make her jealous. He actually takes you up on it and he gets slapped. Did either of you catch that or bump on that?
Speaker 5: I caught it? Yeah I did. I mean I want to jous I'm your girl, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean it.
Speaker 1: And in her defense, sometimes we say things that we think we're okay with and then when it happens and you're faced with the reality of it, you're like, well maybe.
Speaker 6: Not so I get it, but you know, it was tough. It was tough. I felt I felt for him. Didn't he get slapped twice? Didn't they both slap with it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: He did first. Alex slaps it well, because listen, he's an absolute jerk about it. He kisses me, which is bad enough, and then he like pulls back and goes the truth hurts, doesn't it. So he fully deserved the first slap. Yeah, just kind of felt like, you know, like listen boys were dumb, especially when we're drinking. So I felt like there was a certain amount of leeway he should have gotten in that situation that he didn't. He also had another great line. There was an amazing moment where when Julian shows up at poker Night and he walks in first, it's hilarious because he has his fantasy sequence of everyone being like jamn, what's up? And then he comes into just the coldest reception and it's, Uh, it's because everyone's pissed that Alex is there. And I think it's like junk Is saying like, hey, you brought a girl to poker Knight. Great, and then just from the back row, Chaseo's good going Julian and like cheers as him with his beer, and I was like, that's he had one line in that scene and that was the most memorable part for me. It was like, wait to steal a scene, Stevie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, Yeah, that was great and I love that too, Like the whole dream. I was watching the intro sequence and I'm like oh wait, this is he's dreaming, Like this is not you know, this can't be real.
Speaker 3: But then I was like, did we do stuff like that?
Speaker 6: And I was like, yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: And it reminded me again of one of the things, just again not having come to the show in a long time, Like I love that, especially in their episodes Tara and Strauss, that we didn't take ourselves too seriously all the time, Right, it'd be very easy to do that, And I love that we're in on the joke for you know, in a sense, it just made it that much more entertaining to me. Same thing with the mannequin. And I will say I called Mike Carro yesterday. I told him that I watched this episode and so I said, you got to tell me, like, what's the you know, what was going on with the manic? Like I don't you know, I didn't remember that, And I thought it was hysterical when I like, wake up and I scream when I'm in bed, when Mount's in bed with him a little Godfather homage, yes, yes, And then when twin when you scream and it overlaps with Jana's scream. I literally laughed out loud, which I probably haven't done in my own living room and in a long time. I mean, I thought it was really funny and totally absurd, but Harrow said that, you know, I think they were kind of joking about it, as often happens in the writer's room, joking about like, well we need you know, the River Court guys. They missed their buddy, and so maybe Twan does something and brings this mankin.
Speaker 3: I don't know what your job was.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He was doing coordinating stunts, so it was a stunt doll coordinating. It was a stunt doll.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So he was saying, that's kind of where the idea came from. And I think he said they called it Chad Michael Mannikin when they were referred.
Speaker 3: To listen Chad Michael Manniquin. And then later in the episode, Brook goes, fine, it's best mannequin. Just make sure you get that Dummia tucks or something like that, that those are two terrific punts. Yes, yeah, I I'm glad that you did that bit of research because I was very curious about that because yeah, and I think it was in season seven there was a moment where our boss clearly took a shot at Chad. It's where like Dan is backstage at his show, yeah, and uh, Danil comes in and is like, hey, we got to figure out something for Sweeps week, and Dan just says, uh, why don't we Why don't we get Lucas to come? I know he's not doing anything, and and it was just so lame and uncool and obvious and heavy handed. And so when when I first saw the Chad Michael mannequin, I was like, Oh, is this gonna turn into another And I was glad when it wasn't. It was just guys missing their buddy. And yeah, you two are hilarious with it. Twan you leaving the scene saying he needs a bath and then the look on Lee's face like I don't know whether I actually am expected to do that or not.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I would not have been okay if that, If it had turned into like a punching doll, so to speak for Chad, I wouldn't have been okay with that.
Speaker 3: I didn't read it that way.
Speaker 1: And I think, you know, we were in this kind of weird position of we lost these central characters, you know, and that he you know, Lucas had been an integral part of Twine. You're of our dynamic right with the Rivercrek guys. And so there is this weird balance of like the show continues on and we can't just you know, pretend like these characters didn't exist, and you know, I wouldn't have necessarily come up with this way to do it, but it wasn't acknowledgment there of this kind of this this friend that they missed, and if anything, it just made me miss Chad.
Speaker 3: Honestly, in the episode, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I miss I miss I miss our buddy, you know. But so yeah, it was that was that.
Speaker 3: Was interesting to see for sure. But I wanted to let you know.
Speaker 1: I talked to Harrow and he was excited we were doing their episode and he sends as the best everybody.
Speaker 5: So he ro.
Speaker 3: And another thing that Heron Strauss did really well is that thing of the way one scene will end is how another scene begins, like you were saying with the screaming you know, or what is it? I think like James is coming back being like I'm an idiot and then like someone else has just said like, oh I'm an idiot.
Speaker 1: Great transitions, Yeah, yeah, very good transitions. You could see all of that through the episode, and yeah, it all did a great job of just tying it all together. And I sort of remembered, like what the style of the show was, right, it was those transitions with the music driving it all, and yeah, it was it was.
Speaker 6: It was really nice to see.
Speaker 5: I know what, I like that that I that I see from what we did as are like our original cast. We made all of the guest stars and co stars and the new the new people that came, we always made them feel they didn't feel like outsiders, like you know what I'm saying, Like I got to come in and prove myself on this show because they are already here. And I think we made everybody feel like family because we was in that little small town, you know what I'm saying. Everybody was kind of together and we just kind of welcomed everybody with open arms. So I think that gave them a lot of more, you know, confidence to come in and make the scenes like organic, you know what I'm saying, because everybody was like, oh, they're cool, because you know how it might be you go to a show like you know what I'm saying, and you're just like, damn, I'm the guest I'm the guest star this week, and I'm just in my dressing room until they call me. And when I get there, it's like everybody's quiet, nobody's really you know. You do your singing and then it's like all right, then, you know what I'm saying. It's like everybody's talking with you in the corner by yourself. I don't think we did that. Everybody was always kind of like you know, in a group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or at least we tried, I think as much as.
Speaker 5: We can think.
Speaker 3: You guys were great at that. I can say from my own experience, and I would say, Antoine, you are the leader of that parade like you were. You were definitely the social in terms of like, hey, everyone like you guys want to do this tonight, Like you would be the sort of the the initiator of the like group hang and you were great at that. And also it's that is not only is that just a great way to be as a human being, just to be welcoming and kind to people, but it's also such a smart thing to do because it is a big show. It was very successful. I can tell your firsthand. It is very stressful. I mean, all of us know, it's stressful to be guests on anything because you're a guest in someone else's home. You don't know the flow, the vibe, all of it. But like when I joined our show, I was so nervous, you know. And but when you are welcome with people like that, then all of a sudden they kind of like take a breath, they drop their shoulders, and as actors, like that's when they're that's when you're going to do better work, you know. So it was just it was a cool kind thing and it was also a very smart, sort of like beneficial thing to do for the show. Yeah, it benefits everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it makes this the fabric of the stronger show, and the relationships feel more real and you can do better work when you trust the people that you're opposite on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I loved so. I really wish Joy and so for here because there was so many just gems from the bride Expo, the bridal Expo.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, where was that? I was trying to figure out where that was?
Speaker 3: Where things were. James actually went to the Falcon Stadium right to it.
Speaker 6: I saw, I know, I was like, well, I guess James, got to go to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: That must have been fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that, but i'd same as you, Lee. I went back and rewound, I don't looking for like a green screen giveaway, and yes, it's like, no, he just got to go there. Which was odd because I thought you flew him in a crew to Atlanta and you shot one scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if it was like just James and like a steady cam, like he's just like holding it and it's.
Speaker 3: Point on the escalator too. Yeah, what a cool thing for him. No, that was really cool.
Speaker 1: I had a moment too where I was like, because we did always feel sort of like this small show and we were, you know, we didn't have this big, grand budget. And then suddenly I was like, wait, he's in the in the stadium in Atlanta, Like that's incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did he do right? He went to the to the Panthers stadium too, Right, did he did he?
Speaker 1: Or he went to Charlotte for the or yeah, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bridal ex bo stuff. Yeah, like you had said, Lee, Sharon Lawrence, that is national treasure. Sharon Lawrence is just in assassage. Yeah, and she crushes the whole mom' Zillow thing. Soph is so funny, so good, and there's so many great moments that, Like when she's walking down the hallway, it's I think it's right before she discovers Mama Baker passed out and she's like, yeah, she's she's referencing Diehard and she's like, come to the bridle ex boo. They'd say, have a few laughs. I said it'll be fun you be ka Mama Baker or something like that, and then.
Speaker 1: She's like, I've been hanging out. Yes, yes, yes, it was so good man. Yeah, she's so good. It reminds me why she is the star she is. I just love her and she's so good at that. And she's so good what what she's so good at is being funny and bringing that energy. But it all feels so grounded, like similarly to Utwine, it doesn't it feels grounded, It doesn't feel forced in any way. And I love that whole arc because, like you you were saying, Rob, Sharon is just masterful, like very fine line that you have to walk there like to because you're coming and playing this character right and she kind of has to be this mom and like it could be very easy for her to just come off as annoying and like not feel for her in any way, shape or form, because you're you're as a viewer, you're used to rooting and seeing brook right, and here's this new character and she's supposed to be this kind of like mom and getting on Brooks' nerves. But by the end of the arc, you know, you see more of where she's coming from. You see the humanities and the struggles that she's dealing with. And she just did such a great job of like playing the comedy but still having that depth to it. And then what I love is the unexpected middle of the arc where you know, Haley comes think and you think, you think you know what's gonna happen as a viewer, you think Haley's gonna, you know, say brook and then suddenly it's it's the opposite. She's on the mom's side with the pregnancy hormones, and it was just so it was joyful, like I I and Joy is so good, Like she's such a great just actress and always so natural and just like I would I remember just watching Joy, you know, on set, I'd stand a video village and just watch her and just I would just try to like absorb what she was doing because she was just so in it always and the choices she makes her always so interesting, you know, as an actress and real and she you know, I bought that she's on the mom's side and not on Brooks, but not meaning to do it intentionally. She just she she you know, sees a lot of what she wanted in a relationship with her.
Speaker 3: That's the best part is that she's not going in there to be like a jerk or thinking she's funny. She's in earnest trying to support her friend, but her hormones are getting the better of her, and she's like, I'm so sorry, I'm aware I'm ruining this. What's interesting is that we had there was a moment, I think in last season where Julian basically explains that his mom, you know, he was worried about her and how she watched her go through a depression and how he couldn't save her. And then what's weird, right is at this season Sharon Lawrence shows up and she's Sharon Lawrence, so she's like floating through the room. She is quick on her feet, she's well spoken, and we were doing the episode covering, I was like, I'm a little confused. I don't see the woman I thought we were learning about. And at the end of this episode, yeah, it was great that she gets too hammered, passes out and then tells me to reveal Yeah, don't tell Julian. He worries And I thought, what would you guys do if that if you were in that spot? You're married, man, Yeah, I mean if we're in whose spot and who shoes? Like basically who who gets priority? Is it? Do you tell your partner or do you keep.
Speaker 1: I well, that's part of why I wanted to keep going. I was like, how is she going to handle this? Because, you know, you enter that delicate space of it was cleared by the end of the episode that she recognized that she could have just gone to Julian and been blatantly honest about how horrible it all was. And you can see her pulling back and realizing that that's a special relationship for him and it may not be a perfect one, and very obviously isn't, but she wants to She doesn't want to tear that down, and she wants, you know, to give the mom a chance. But it also lets her know that like, oh, maybe you know, there's there's more to this that we may have to deal with, you know, eventually as a family, and the repercussion of.
Speaker 3: This swan what would you do?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't snitch on her her. I would probably, That's what I meant to say. Yeah, I would probably you know, have my own conversation with her, and you know what I'm saying, like on the side, like between us, then I think that would probably strengthen the relationship. But I definitely wouldn't. I wouldn't snitch on her to you know, give away our confidence, you know what I'm saying, to let her know like she could hope she could tell me things and I wouldn't, you know, they wouldn't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: And also Brooke has this very complicated dynamic with her own mother, right, and so I think she can recognize in a different way, you know, Victoria is not I don't think it, you know, battling alcoholism or anything, but she's got Victoria is a very unique, complicated mother. And so I think Brooke understands, you know, the tenuous relationship of that, and and maybe maybe she feels like that's you know, something she'll be able to help Julian with. You know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's it's that again.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to keep watching, and now I'm gonna have to we such you back in, you Dan, I'm back in guys.
Speaker 3: Like four episodes into doing this podcast, I I it was like I either was I missed a podcast, so there was one I was able to just watch without having to take notes and I was able to just be a viewer and dude, I enjoyed the heck out of it. So when I came on the next episode, I was, oh, good, I get it. I caught one tree hill feet Yeah, and I, I mean I already could tell, already knew why the show was such a success. But when you get to just be a viewer and just enjoy it, it's a great ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta have you You haven't seen any of the earlier seasons, have you. You're gonna have to go back and do a deep dive with all your free time.
Speaker 3: Drum A queen's two point would just be me talking about seasons one through five maybe with you guys. Yeah, Yeah, there was a great moment in that Bridal expo where uh there. I mean, of course, like, uh, Sharon just ruins every every plan of hers, like, oh, I was gonna have my friend Quinn take photos. She's like, who that. She goes, uh, yes, yeah, un yes, Quinn James. She just goes, never heard of it. Yes, And then when it comes to bridesmaids, she says, uh because I think Brooks like, I'm gonna design my own bridesmaid stuff, and she says, oh, honey, the whole point is for them to look ugly so that you look pretty. And I thought, what's so good?
Speaker 5: There's that?
Speaker 3: There's that works on two levels. One, I don't know why, but bridesmaids dresses usually are pretty horrible. But it's also such a hilarious backhanded insult, like you need them to look ugly, like you need you need that, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, No, I love it.
Speaker 1: And I do have to shout out out another behind the scenes fact. At one point they I think she mentions Matt McGraw photography. She was like, oh, you should have Matt McGraw photography, and they show his booth. He's an actual real photographer in Wilmington. So I remember we used to see Matt out and about around town, and he's actually a real wedding photographer, so like a Wilmington local. So just you know, fun fact, just bring in the Wilmington knowledge today.
Speaker 3: Totally off topic and unrelated, but I referenced this in an earlier episode. Lee. It's when you and Matt and Milly have just had like a one night stand, like it's their first time being back together. And I was like, Lee, looks like Captain America, Like, you look great. I think we even even became an Instagram clip that you commented on. So you're aware of what I'm talking about. Yeah, oh yes, thank god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, somehow, the magical the algorithm like knew that I needed a self esteem boos that day and it landed in my feed and I was like, thank you, Rob Buckley, you know, And I was it meant a lot that you that you noticed and that you, you know, made a point of it pointing it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: I was working hard that season.
Speaker 5: I was just.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you, when you go to set every day with James Lafferty and yourself and Antoine Tanner and Austin Nichols, you you got to set u up your game and you feel you feel some pressure there, but no, I mean I think the reality was I think maybe I was engaged around this point and the wedding. You know, we were starting to get to that, and I was like, I want to feel good about myself, so I was putting in some extra reps and then you know, I noticed the shirt started to come off more on the show, so I thought they must be paying attention. But then that all went out the window next season when they made mouth gain a bunch.
Speaker 5: Of weight, So that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, there is this weird thing that happens on our show where it's like the emasculation of Austin, where when he first came in he was like this slick, cool producer and then as soon as he becomes a love interest, it's at every turn that they can make him as unleading man as possible. They try, and it like, for example, he doesn't know how to high five that was in the episode prior, Like what thirty year old guy doesn't know how to high five? The thing is Austin is so immensely likable and charming that it never was. That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't he's just so funny that I just I remember that as just being like a goof He's just laughing at it, because he was so goofy doing the like yeah, I can't even remember, you know. He just made it work to his credit, and I think we all had instances where we felt like, you know, we didn't quite know what to do, and we just had to commit and make it work. And he was always nobody better than him at doing that. But yeah, I noticed that in this episode too. It was interesting to see the the kind of dynamic of him with all the guys right and not used to being with them.
Speaker 3: But I loved it.
Speaker 1: I love that the stereotype was kind of flipped on its head and then it's not you know, that he is sort of uncomfortable at a poker knight and that he'd done all the decorations in the back, you.
Speaker 3: Know, And I love that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not your stereotypical guys guy who had like a poker knight, and so I could kind of relate to him in that sense of like wanting to win people over, and so I did find that interesting and likable in a way that he's not just your average bro but also, yeah, I'm not for it masculating anybody. I don't just to do it. But I thought in this instance, it was interesting to see you know, kind of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I say that because it wasn't until I watched, like I said, episode where Mouth and Millie hook back up and and then they started to kind of have you like being around in a tank top and and and you you were looking great. And then my brain went, oh, but next season is the fat Suit. And I just wondered, is there a chance that, like the the super glow up, the Captain America glow up inspired a random storyline because I remember at the time even being like, what like trying to politely ask you, like what the hell? And you and you're basically like, I don't know, dude, do you to this day do you know what that was about?
Speaker 6: I don't. I can speculate, but I mean calculating place.
Speaker 5: I think with some like I think they were saying some about how Lee, how your character or some lost a job or something. He was depressed. Yeah, that's why. Yeah, you went away. You went away right and to some job and came back right. Maybe I know, I don't remember what this sad.
Speaker 3: Happened, and this happened like like now this has already happened. Is that at the start of season seven, yes, uh, Nathan is accused by this woman of getting her pregnant on a one night stand and it's about to make news and Nathan's like, hey, this is untrue, and Mouth, being the stand up guy he is, isn't reporting, and Mouth's boss is like, hey, man, report the story, and then Mouth bon Air is basically like, no, I'm not going to report this story because it's hearsay and that's a person's life and it costs his job, even though he ends up being right. So what you're seeing now is like, so he's already been unemployed. He's kind of right, which is which is why he's why he's working as the bar back at at Trick You. To Mouth's credit, he did start a podcast, which I was I was remarking that he was way before for his time. Where are my royalties guys?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 3: So again, it just like I said, the fatsuit of it.
Speaker 1: All, I kind of was like, was this just I don't know, you know, I don't know where it came from. I do know that, you know, there was some notice that I've been working out more and stuff like that. But and I think there was this kind of reminder of like, oh, yes you are. You're supposed to be the nice guy, the average guy, you know. But I never felt like any amount of working out was ever going to make me look like Chad or James or you know. I always felt like I was who I was. So I don't know where the plot line came from. I do remember being just extremely concerned obviously about wanting to get it right and tell it in a respectful way. And you know, we had a lot of problems with the makeup test for that. The makeup didn't end up looking right. I think they needed to spend more money on it, and you know, I just said a certain point felt like, gosh, I just my prayer is that people watch this and they see that I'm trying to honor what is a very real struggle for so many people, and that there is no trying to make a light of this. So that's the way that I approached it in every instance that I could. But you know, it's just one of those things where I think season nine, they're listen. It is hard to spend yarn and stories for this many characters for that long, and I think this was just one of those things where they thought, we'll just put him in this situation and see what happens. But you know, I ultimately loved where it ended up at the end of that season the.
Speaker 3: Way the spoilers because I do not remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, but it goes back more into his reporting and Jimmy and all of that, which were the Jimmy Edwards, which you know, that whole relationship was just really a driving factor for my character and one of the things that I loved the most about his storylines.
Speaker 3: It all worked out.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, y'all lot the Bird part yet, And I was with when I was working at the at the network with Lee was when I was the Bird.
Speaker 3: That must have been right before season seven.
Speaker 5: I can't remember when it was.
Speaker 1: It was, Yeah, they always had you doing something silly, twine. You always had a costume with a kind of.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that's part of the frustration is listen, it's an ensemble show. It is so hard to do well because at the end of the day, you know, you're given something like four and a half minutes of screen time. Per character, you know. And it's also because like I, everyone on the show is so good. Like everyone is, there's not a weak link. And so when you know someone's good and capable of so much, it's hard to watch them do a storyline that is just it's not it's not like it's not interesting or it's not capitalizing on any of their their superpowers.
Speaker 1: Well and two, you know, I was another just observation of coming back into this and looking at it. I pulled it up on you know, Hulu or HBO Max or whatever it was, and I saw all the seasons and I was like, god, twenty three episodes, like.
Speaker 3: There was so much to fill and it was.
Speaker 6: It made me kind of nostalgic for that time in a way.
Speaker 1: Where you had more room to breathe and kind of really dive in deep with characters. Now sometimes that resulted in episodes that were more filler episodes, but it was nice. It just made me a little bit nostalgic for that time where you really had time to sit and get invested in characters. And nowadays you get six seven episodes, and yes, each episode is jam packed with stuff and it keeps you sort of glued to it, but you just don't get that time to really sit with the.
Speaker 6: Characters as much.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's all different now. You know that twine it's a different it's a different rhythm now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's totally different. I just did you know, I just did those two movies on the East Coast when I went and worked with with the guys who did The Irishman, you know, yeah, yeah, and that was it was so different. It was like the industry has changed so much, so much, so different. I was like, wow, Like it was like shall shocking, how much like super shell shocking? How much has changed. So it's just like, yeah, but I get it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but I did miss that, Like, you know, it made me think back to when you used to have to wait a whole week in between shows, right, and so that's why that coda had to be so good. It was because you had to get people hooked and wait another six days to come back and find out what happened, you know.
Speaker 5: So I just ad it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our show's undefeated when it comes to music, so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you guys find it odd that Julian didn't have a single friend from back home that he could.
Speaker 1: Have called you're overthinking it, Rob, You're overthinking it.
Speaker 3: Well, and apparently a behind the scenes thing was our boss did not want to have a bunch of like hot hot friends like show up, which is a whole other weird thing. But yeah, poor Julian, you know, he's trying in earnest. Alex kind of kind of bones him by cheating and rigging the game so that he wins because everyone leaves super pissed at him, which is why he's literally left with a mannequin as his best Man's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the one liners that were flying at that table where it got brutal and it was it was again the unexpected. You know, they did a great job of setting it up as like, oh, it's going to be this fun boys night and then it all just goes awry. But but I loved again that they brought Junk and Fergiando all of that. You know, two characters that are criminally underused, and then you know, suddenly they're trading barbs with Janna, And yeah, as far as the Austin and the best man thing of it all.
Speaker 3: I mean it just yeah, who ends up being his best man?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 3: I think? Is it Jamie. Ah, that would be great, that would be great.
Speaker 5: I think it was. Yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 3: I don't recall, but I just after seeing that I didn't remember it being one of us, and after seeing how terrible went tonight, it would make sense that it's Jamie, which would also be so incredibly endearing.
Speaker 1: I did love the through line of Jamie found a frog throughout the episode.
Speaker 3: That was great. That was so funny. That's one of my favorite runners that Clay is. Clay is talking to Nathan at his house and he goes, hey, I got an interesting call last night, and Nathan goes, yes, sorry, Jamie's been calling everyone about the about the frog that he found. And Clay's like, no, Jamie found a frog. That's awesome. And I was like, yes, that's a perfect moment of seeing like a grown dude just like he's still a little boy. Yeah, he found a frog. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, and also now, like you know, going back and watching this as a dad now right at this stage of my life, Like it's funny because now as a dad, I identify with it so much more. And it's like when our kids do something anything that we find funny, Like we tell our friends about it and other Like if you were just dropping in on that conversation from no, you'd be like, oh, a kid found a frog, But like when you're talking to your friends about your kids, it's like, oh, we found a frog, Like you're rooting for them and you're you're in that stage of life. And so to see that kind of evolution of these characters who we started with in high school and now their parents, and to be watching it now as a real parent myself, like I just approached this from a whole new lens. That made this show that much more interesting. And I will say too, like I loved at the end when Nathan and Hayley are in bed yes and crash and they're like you picked up Jamie right and they're like nope and got up, and like I really I was just I really laid into that so much more, Whereas I think at the time when we filmed it, I was like, gosh, it's their parents. That's so you know, I just wasn't at that stage in my life.
Speaker 3: Twan you were you you're old.
Speaker 5: Yeah I was deady I was dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah you knew all about it. But it's the truth. It's like parenting. It's you know, it's for trash Can's three lids, so it's like you never really have all of it taken care of. And so I love that. They're also like victory lapping themselves, where she's like, right, yeah, I may have found a new client, and it's like I signed a new client. We're incredible. Oh my god, we forgot to pick up our only child. It's that perfect, that perfect turn.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the poker game was wild. Obviously, Nathan's mad at Clay rightfully, So I don't know why Clay would bury the lead and not tell him till the end of the night.
Speaker 6: I couldn't figure that out either.
Speaker 1: I was like, so he must have known that it was okay, right, And then in the like I was trying to figure and I was talking to Andrew about that, and they were like, he must have known, so why did he wait.
Speaker 3: That I didn't get because Clay, if and if anything, maybe I maybe I could have played it differently because it almost looks like some of the looks I'm giving him are a little contentious back like I couldn't. So that's why when I I had when Clay has good news f him, I was like, why wouldn't you have led with that? Your buddy was obviously genuinely upset, and that's a huge piece of great news. But I was also surprised by, uh the reveal that Alex had actually slept with Clay because we never saw that on camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was. I was shocked about that too. I was shocked. I was like, because what I caught it when she said, oh, why would you want to leave when you could see the ocean from your bed?
Speaker 1: And I was, Yeah, the looks that went around the table, somebody did something.
Speaker 3: And I loved the junken Fergie throwing the the Lauren barb at both of you guys, just throwing the awkward bomb in the middle of the table and watching you guys just have to deal with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your character has some had some what he didn't like, you didn't like skills and he didn't like forty two. He was like, oh yeah, he got four two. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So one more one more fun fact from Harrow.
Speaker 1: He said, the conversation about the naming of the agency Adobe and forty two, that actually was a real conversation that happened in the writer's room when they were trying to figure out what to name the agency. So that was literally verbatim he said, almost a real conversation that happened between several writers and then they just decided to put it in uh the episode.
Speaker 3: See, that's fascinating to me because I got to say when she said that, I thought, that's actually genius, Like because fortitude. The inception inception of that was actually the first time Dan Scott drowns Clay at the beach and he's like you, you're responsible for your own life. You're the one who has to like fix it, and he says, you got to have fortitude, and then it's like that that's sort of the inception of it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: But I love that that was a real because it did sound so like real and conversational in it was like, yeah, it was a real thought, you know, like debate we were having about how to do it.
Speaker 3: So I love that. Yeah, buddy, nice peak behind the curtain. Norris. All right, before we do wrap this up, I need to get honorable mentions from you guys. This can be a line, a moment, anything from the episode that stood out to you that you really liked.
Speaker 5: Okay, I liked the part when he said I think Lucas needs a bath, but I was still wondering who the hell was gonna give him the bath? Was it me or you Lee? Who was to give Lucas de bath?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: The way you played it, I thought you were saying it was had to be mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I thought. I was like, Okay, well Lucas needs a bath, and he's like, uh nah, So I didn't know who the hell was supposed to give him a bath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honorable mention goes to my friend Vaughn aka Fergie. He got to talk about his nickname and explain that his real name is Ferguson.
Speaker 3: So shout out to Vaughan.
Speaker 1: Shout out also to Colin Moss are intrepid junk who was explains his name his nickname was from his parents owned a junkyard. So, you know, these are characters that have been around since the pilot, and they were faithful actors and friends to us and showed up, you know, whenever they were called, and they didn't always get as much of the love as the rest of us got, and so I just was so happy to see those guys and get to hear more about their characters, and you know, they're both such great guys and I just loved, love that that moment for them.
Speaker 6: So they're they're my honorable mention.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, those guys are great. I've got a three way honorable mention. Chad Michael Manniquin would be my first. That that name is so freaking funny. I'm so glad that that you you knew that. And then there was two one liners that were so so good. One was it's when Alex goes to trick and she sees Chase and Mia talking and she says, excuse me, bar manager, when they're done helping that little boy, can I get a drink? That cracks me up? And then shortly thereafter, when Alex is trying to get Julian's trying, she's helping him organize the card Night's He's like, I don't know, it's late, it's last minute, and she says, just organize it and say it's for Clay, who turned that guy down he almost died, and he goes in Austin's perfect way, so sincerely, he goes, that's you're really good at trapping people. Get what a compliment?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 3: Our listener question this actually dovetails perfectly into it. Karina asks who do you think is a better match for Chase, Alex or Mia? Do either of you remember enough to even answer?
Speaker 5: Oh No, I don't remember. They love story like Dick. You know, I knew how I went, you know, I was busy doing my own thing, trying to trying to figure out my love life on the show, because and I was all over the place, I was scattered.
Speaker 1: I want to say, I want to say that Mia and Chase, for me, I think felt like a natural fit. But in terms of like actually seeing it play out, like you know, Alex is just so entertaining and fun that that kind of banter between them two was always so great. So it's a win win for me either way, because either I'm getting to watch like this great Alex Chase manter, but then also I think from a real life point of view, Mia feels like a better fit for him. What do you think, Rob, what's your what's your take on that? We need COLLETTI to hear to here to do a deep dive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the question is who do we think is a better So I would say better match is Mia? More interesting to watch is Alex? Because she is like a firecracker. You just don't know what's gonna happen next. I mean it's super high high, super low.
Speaker 1: Lows exactly, So better for him, Mia, better for us. Alex solved, Yes, agreed.
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta say I'm I'm sad that Sof and Joy couldn't be here to hang with you guys, but selfishly, I loved getting to have you all to myself. I've said before on this podcast that if there was one job I could go back and do over again, it would be this one. And a large reason for that is because I felt like I didn't really get to know so many of you guys while we were doing it, And it's not until we kind of all grew up and started doing these conventions and seeing each other that I've like discovered how awesome you are and like you Both of you like are big examples of that where it's like I just sort of knew you when we were doing it, but now I'm like, oh, like every time I see you guys at a convention, and it's like, I'm so excited to give you hug because you're just you're such great guys and you're good friends and I really I got a lot of love for you, and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come and uh and join me in the drama dojo.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's nothing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you having me so does that same. I saw the request, I was like, oh, yeah, I'm dead, what's good? What time? At eight thirty? That was usually my gym time. But I was like, you know what, I'll do it at ten thirty. I'll just sleep in the day and.
Speaker 3: And thank you Buddy and Robi.
Speaker 1: You know, I know I told you this when you when you joined the Queens, But you're doing a great job, and you're you're repping for us guys, and you're bringing a great perspective to it. So thanks for you know, being a voice for us and for having us on and I can't wait to see you both, hopefully soon at one of these you know reunions that we're doing somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, March and June, there's some, so hopefully I'll see you guys there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To to lease credit, this is what eventually is. After my first episode aired, Lee sent me a text out of the blue, and we text each other about a little bitiness every several years just to say yeah, yeah, we got our dad hands full, just to say like, hey, buddy, that was great. You did a good job. And much like when I started on One Tree Hill and I was the new kid on an already successful thing that can be stressful and worrisome, and getting that message from you man was being so kind. It meant so much to me.
Speaker 6: Well, tell the girls we miss him and we love them.
Speaker 3: And we'll see you all very soon. Yes, sounds like a planned boys next episode we have season eight, Episode eight, Mouthful of Diamonds. Thanks for joining us, gang, have a good one.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review.
Speaker 2: You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's ot or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 3: See you next time. We all about that high school drama.
Speaker 5: Girl Drama Girl, all.
Speaker 2: About them high School Queens Forever will take you for a ride. And our comic girl Cheering for the Right Teams Drama Queens, Chelise my girl of girl fashion with your tough girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama Drama Queens drama queens,