Speaker 1: All from Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I didn't think i'd get through again.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you think you would get through?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Because I was on a call, maybe like a few or two weeks ago or something. Oh, thank you for putting the kaleidoscope background.
Speaker 3: I of course I am.
Speaker 5: It's because I love it so much right now, because I just had an edible.
Speaker 3: Don't die. Some people have died on edibles.
Speaker 6: What like you mean like least edibles.
Speaker 3: I care about your safety, what to stay safe, Pay attention to the pay attention to what's in what you're eating, what you're putting in your body. Okay, good, I'm good. I care about your well being. I don't want you to get laced with cocaine or something.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I got their like would.
Speaker 3: You buy it? You buy it underneath a breach or did you buy it a store like you would an apple.
Speaker 8: My boyfriend got it from one of his coworkers, whose boyfriend is a drug dealer.
Speaker 3: All right, I don't try it. I don't trust that you should go to the hospital immediately.
Speaker 5: No, no, no official talk.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. What's your name? What's your name?
Speaker 9: Grace?
Speaker 3: Grace? Will you promise me that you will go to the hospital immediately after this school. No, I can't be liable for this, Grace, she said, I got it from a safe place. I got it from my boyfriend's coworker. Go to the hospital, Grace. I could hear you convulsing over the phone. I could tell that you needed medical attention.
Speaker 10: On the line.
Speaker 3: Every night, was teaching.
Speaker 1: You all from Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 3: Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up.
Speaker 3: It's just the country of Saudi Arabia. You call it from, not government.
Speaker 11: I'm just a normal citizens.
Speaker 3: Do you really do you really live in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you probably doubt it because of my accent. Well, no lack of accent, but it's because I've lived in the US before.
Speaker 3: No, I looked at it because of your lack of the accent. I doubt it because I, you know, generally number had not the phone number. The not that I doubt it, but I am surprised by it because of the phone number, and because of the fact that people who live in other countries have generally had a hard time calling into this stream for whatever reason. The way the Google Voice works.
Speaker 11: I'm just using an app that gives you a false US number.
Speaker 3: So I can call nice. How's it going in Saudi Arabia? Anything?
Speaker 4: Pretty nice?
Speaker 11: It's four forty am. People here are fasting because of Ramadan? Nice oh as well, though I am fasting.
Speaker 3: Why do people fast for Ramadan?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What is the I don't know. I don't really know anything about Ramadan.
Speaker 11: Well, Ramadan is like a whole month where Muslims fast and by fasting we don't eat or drink, but we also refrain from sinning, maybe like saying bad words, doing bad acts. Interesting, So it's basically a full day dedicated to worshiping gods.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you something. You're abstaining from sin for this brief window of time, but you know the other three iningances to four days of the year. Do you consider yourself in general to be much of a sinner?
Speaker 11: Yeah, to be honest, Yeah, I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm perfect, but I do sin, but I do also ask God for forgiveness all the time.
Speaker 3: What have been some of your some of your sins, masturbation, looking at porn, stuff like that kind of ask you thinking, Look, you know, I'm not trying to get in deep into your head, you or anything. You know, I'm not a real therapist, I'm sky on the computer. But when you look at you know, when you when you yourself outside of the lens of your religion, and maybe in a more objective sense, look at the act of masturbating, look at the act of looking at porn. Do you? I don't think it's right A wrong answer. I'm trying to steer you anyway. But what do you actually think about those acts and whether or not they are moral?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 11: I think I do believe that personally that porn and masturbation may have detriments on one's personal life, like on marriage or or it may also affect the social structure of society. However, I don't believe that all masturbation is bad, because it is if you believe that by masturbating, you are putting an end to your desires, for example, to look at porn. If you masturbate, will you stop looking at porn? Then go ahead and masturbate so you can stop sinning?
Speaker 3: Interesting? Why do you believe that it's detrimental to society?
Speaker 11: I feel like if you keep for example, if we're still talking about porn, uh, if you're married and you keep on looking at porn, your wife may not, uh maybe you'll want more, if you know what I mean, You'll have uh more desires for things that are beyond your reach. So it might uh yeah, it might unravel your marriage and it'll uh indirectly affect society as a whole.
Speaker 3: When you say it'll make you desire things that are outside of your reach, is desire for things outside of your reach in general, like desire for grandiosity, or like desire for extreme wealth or anything like that considered considered a sin.
Speaker 11: Oh, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 11: Uh, if you desire reasonable things, it's not an issue. But when you're looking at porn, you may desire more than what you have, and that may affect your wife, for example, or kids. You may want to abandon them and seek seek your pleasure from somewhere else, and that will no doubt affect them.
Speaker 3: In my belief, you know, I'm pleased to hear that. You know. It sounds like you are standing from these things because of a legitimate belief that you have in the negative ways that they might affect your personal life, as opposed to be some sort of abstract fear.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I like to understand or try to make reason of what I believe in and I feel like everything has a reason if you look deeply into it. And I also don't condone like blind belief. So someone tells you to not do something, I believe you have a right to know why you shouldn't do that thing. And if it's reasonable no, then yes, absolutely don't do it.
Speaker 3: So have you quit masturbating altogether or just not excessively or just not for this small period of time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I try to refrain from it as much as possible. I mean sometimes I do slip between the cracks, but I do get back to where I was quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, it's kind of cool because if you go a long time with that masturbating and then you do masturbate, it feels a lot better.
Speaker 11: I mean it does, it does, but it's it's also not like if you stop masturbating altogether, Uh, it'll affects your health or anything.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 11: I believe that. Uh, what dreams are are kind of away for your body to release itself.
Speaker 3: But more naturally are you saying physically?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean if you want to put it that way, maybe.
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of nice. What did your your name was?
Speaker 11: Uh? But you can just call me Poke.
Speaker 3: There's a pleasure talking with you. Poke. You have a wonderful us the evening and a wonderful rest of Ramadan.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much, YouTube and all viewers, thank you. Good night, good night.
Speaker 1: Huh from Jack.
Speaker 13: Jack?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's ok.
Speaker 14: I go Jack May nimble Jack me quick Jack Flash. Sat on a candlestick because fires the Devil's only friend.
Speaker 3: And what fuck? What comes after that?
Speaker 12: I don't know what I'm really enjoying that. That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wow the king that's not I know that's in the song, but it's not going after that.
Speaker 12: What do you eat today? What do you eat today? My head steak?
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. Did you cook it good? Buy it from somewhere now?
Speaker 12: My dad cooked it so pretty much?
Speaker 3: Bother that with your dad? Mm hmmm do you live with your dad?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well how old are you?
Speaker 12: I'm twenty five right now?
Speaker 3: Okay? Word does your what's your relationship like with your dad?
Speaker 12: How do we get a pretty well? I can't complain.
Speaker 6: I respect the guy.
Speaker 3: Why do you respect him? What do you respect him for?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 12: Pretty hard working dude and he definitely like cares of family ship, so that's pretty cool. Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does he what does he do to work for work.
Speaker 12: He fixes elevators.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Do you have you picked up any elevator knowledge from him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: No, no, I work at a high school.
Speaker 6: I do not work.
Speaker 3: That is not forte What do you what do you do at a high school?
Speaker 12: I'm like a teacher assistant teachers?
Speaker 3: Do you enjoy doing that? Are you in are you in person? Or are you still in the virtual?
Speaker 12: So actually we start in person tomorrow, so that should be fun.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the impending uh transition from virtual to now? Is this what? Okay? Is this a new gig? Like have you.
Speaker 6: And I thought?
Speaker 12: This is my second year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you have experience teaching in person and just start the job on the stule.
Speaker 12: I'm actually excited because online's pretty boring or like the hybrid model, you don't get tonother kids as.
Speaker 3: Well, right right? What made you want to get into that initially?
Speaker 12: That's a great question. I'm just I've always been good with people, so I just wanted to do like a something pertaining to people. So I tried politics for a while, worked at the state house. I didn't really like that, but I'm not thirty six by the way, twenty five but I, yeah, just decided to go into schools, want to make a difference. I guess, do something worthwhile that I don't hate.
Speaker 3: I like that, were you doing something you hated before? Right, you're working politics? Did you hate that? Would you say?
Speaker 12: M no, no, no, I shouldn't say I hated that. But a lot of bullshit. So that's why I could put.
Speaker 3: It, what's your favorite thing about what you do?
Speaker 12: Now? It's never boring? I don't hate waking up and going to work.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now that's surprising to me that you say it's never boring because I and I'm sure you as well, went to high school, and I mean, I'm sure I look at it fondly with rose colored glasses, but I know, deep down, you know, at the time, every single day, I was like, Wow, this is the most boring thing of all time. I can't wait to get out of here.
Speaker 12: I guess it's different when you're getting paid.
Speaker 3: So I feel like your experience. So what I guess the what I'm getting at is like, I'm curious what your experience with high with high school and your view of high school is as a staff, how that contrasts with maybe what your view was as a student, and you're twenty five, so I feel like you're young enough to still kind of remember.
Speaker 12: Yeah. No, I was definitely more bored as a student.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 12: I was not a very good student at all actually, But I feel like now it's like I'm always doing something and I always like because when you're a student's just you. But now it's like I might have five different kids all in there, and I'm like, I got to make sure they're doing their work and not doing something stupid.
Speaker 3: Do you have to do a lot of babysitting?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I won't even lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah does that annoy you?
Speaker 12: Sometimes? I just want the kids to do their work. But you know, it's like being a kid too, And it was some days where I was like, I'm not doing anything. Sometimes you can't do anything about it. That's the thing. Sometimes you're not gonna win.
Speaker 3: M You know, that's an interesting position to be in because you know when you're in because I remember being in high school and like teachers getting mad and being like, what the fuck is this person so fucking mad for like, you know, yeah, they're overreacting, But I feel like you have greater empathy for that now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it doesn't you don't solve anything. Doing that doesn't solve the thing, the kid gets mad at you, You start getting mad, and then sometimes it turns into a pissing contest of like, oh, I'm in charge here, No, I'm in charge here. So never really works out. Sometimes if a kid's not gonna work, just give them some space, because sometimes I just have, you know, shit going on, and you'd rather them come up and tell you, like, hey, like you know this just bother me, rather than oh, is you're going to be mad at me for not doing work? So it depends.
Speaker 3: I like, that's a that's a refined, more empathetic approach.
Speaker 12: But I feel like you have to be, especially in schools nowadays, so many kids are like anxious with I mean like social media, which started becoming a big thing when I was in high school. But oh yeah, you know everyone, like all the kids think they have to like keep up with other things, and oh my god, yeah, you know, it can be stressful being a kid. Like you look back at it and it's like, you know, it doesn't seem like a big deal now, but to you then it's obviously everything. So they have to keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: You know, the social media aspect of it actually scares the shit out of me. Like just how I mean we like we had our fucking phones and shit when when when we were in high school. But like I mean, now everything is so much more public, Like it used to be, like if you fucked around and posted some stupid video on Facebook, like your Facebook friends would see it. But with TikTok, it's like you can fuck around and post something stupid on social media goes viral the whole world. Season that scares the shit out of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, something that's really crazy kind of like on what you're saying is there's actually like a whole Instagram page with my school and obviously I'm gonna keep that confidential, but it's like just an Instagram page about like who's like sexual harassed who and stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, kind of crazy.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's absolutely nuts. I mean you never realize like how prevalent that is until you just see hundreds of posts about it.
Speaker 3: It's nuts, really have Like and again you don't have to, you know, tell me more than you're liberty to tell me about. Like is that something that the like faculty, faculty is like looked into.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, then you take it seriously.
Speaker 3: You have to damn well, listen, man, props to you. You know, I I I appreciate what you're doing because I feel like I remember, you know, lots of people remember being in high school and being like, damn, I wish I had like you know, even if it's just the way, even every kid, all they need is one staff member to be empathetic with them for them to like, you know, feel good about coming to school. So you know, I appreciate the work you're doing.
Speaker 12: My friend, hey man, thanks and you too. You're doing a pretty good job.
Speaker 15: I like it.
Speaker 12: I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: What they your name was Jack. You have a good rest of the night. Jack, good look too, he was, Well, good.
Speaker 1: Night all from Cherry.
Speaker 3: Cherry.
Speaker 9: Hello Cherry with.
Speaker 3: The h How are you? How are you Cherry?
Speaker 9: I'm very good. Actually today it's been a really good day. How are you doing?
Speaker 15: Really?
Speaker 3: Why is today been such a good day?
Speaker 9: Well, I went to work and my shifts was really good and now I'm at home just dipping on some bird dog whiskey and I think it might rain and I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 3: I love the all the all this, Like you're like if I could use a metaphor like, your day is a towel and you're squeezing. It's like a wet towel and you're squeezing all the joy of it that can possibly be squeezed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, exactly. You know, I'm looking at the positive side.
Speaker 3: So why tell me about your affinity for rain?
Speaker 9: Oh, I will just have a rain in like a week and a half year, And I live in a very rainy state, so you know, when it hasn't rained in a while, you can smell it. And I could smell it when I left my shift it work, So it was just it was really nice to smell the rain and to see the clouds roll in and now the sky is very dark completely, and.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: When it rains. Do you like to are you, you know, out there running in the rain, sticking your tongue out, getting rain drops all over your face, you know, really basking around in it? Or do you like to appreciate the rain? From afar, I.
Speaker 9: Like to appreciate the rain because my bed is pushed up against my window and there's a bunch of like eighty tall trees in the backyard, and I like to sit on my bed with a cup of teat and just watch the trees sway as the wind and rain pours down, and it's just very poetic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you're you're being very poetic in your description about it.
Speaker 9: I love it. It's my Actually, I don't write poetry, but little short like blurreds like his choos three sentences, So that's my favorite time. That's really the only time I write those, and it's very it's very nice, very healing.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to hear that because I was actually gonna say the portrait that you're painting here, I feel like you'd be remiss not to, you know, get something on record of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it's my Like the big storm withers, thunder and lightning cracking, those are nice favorite times to sit down and like write.
Speaker 3: Do you feel as though in your day to day life you are more focused on being in the moment and being in touch with your surroundings and what's in front of you, or you know, do you spend that much time in your head?
Speaker 9: A little bit of bull So in the moment, I really just focused on what I'm doing, and it's at the end of the day where I like to reflect on certain situations where remember throughout the day that have made me feel a certain type of way, and it really sitn't like to think about it and how it's that with me, you.
Speaker 3: Know, would you would you be comfortable sharing maybe maybe even from today, maybe if you might not mind letting us in on your reflections for this evening of the day. Is there anything that happened today? Yeah, you might want to reflect on.
Speaker 9: Well, the main thing that the first thing that happens to my head is a conversation that I have with a regular name Tom. And Tom is a man I've met about four or five times, and he's a regular my new job, and everybody knows his face and everything like that. And he's moving and he's talking about how he's lived in this house, uh for like thirty four years and suing states and he's getting more property and that type of thing. And I'm thinking about what it means to move away from something so comfortable and something so to leave to something so new. And he was talking about trying to stake his house with him, and.
Speaker 3: It's like literally like take fucking take it all down, and how do you even do that?
Speaker 9: I don't know. One my colder said, her cousin does something like that actually, where they like compete the foundation of the house and move physically move the house.
Speaker 3: Interesting. So now Tom talking about uprooting his comfortable life and doing something new. Did that make it you think about out if you would do something similar?
Speaker 9: Absolutely? Yeah, it's you know, the scary feeling definitely was reflected with in the something so new and something so bold, because you know, you've lived there for thirty years, and I relate to that. I've been in the same industry for so long. At uprooting myself and moving on and up in the world something very relatable. I think everyone can translate that to their own life.
Speaker 3: Do you have anything because you know, you seem you seem like you know and again we don't have that much information about you from this five minute call, but you seem like you have such a great ability to appreciate the sort of things that other people might find monotonous that you know, I mean, you could, you could, you could make yourself comfortable anywhere.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Well, I feel like it comes from a place of having already been uprooted because I grew up in one home in one place, and I moved my family away to another place, so I can appreciate where he's coming from, because I've already kind of been through that. I didn't move as Barty as he's living multiple states away, hundreds of miles, so it's not the safe, but I still feel that what he's feeling.
Speaker 3: Are you comfort where you are right now?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, I am very comfortable. I'm happy and I can appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But before we go, what is do you think something that might make you, if anything, that might make you want to uproot once again? What would be.
Speaker 9: The only thing I can think of is lost if I was to lose something that was meeting me to the slave I am right now, mhm, like my job or someone in seeing me, or something that makes me kick up and leave.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well I hope that that doesn't happen to you, but even if it does.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, you know, exploration is great exactly.
Speaker 3: It seems though you have the skills to adapt. Yeah, thank you, well share it, Cherry, Cherry. Yes, it's a pleasure, pleasure speaking with you this evening.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. It's too lile. By the way, I love your name. That's means my grandpa.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Yeah, I don't know a lot of other Liles except fictional ones.
Speaker 9: Yeah. No, Lyle is a great name. If I ever have kids, I'm definitely naming them Lyle.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Cherry. If I ever have.
Speaker 9: Don't, I wouldn't recommend it. I got so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're welcome. Thank you? Are you kind.
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 1: All from it's Lisa, Lisa.
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: Hey, Okay, Lyle gack, how are you what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. I'm outside. It's funny to beauty.
Speaker 4: I'm not in my house.
Speaker 2: I'm in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Do you like Los Angeles?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: People here were like, I'm not people.
Speaker 3: You know, they're not a lot of people. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: A lot of plastic layers. There's a lot of guessing what people really mean. There's not a lot of there's not a lot of vulnerability. There's not a lot of anything but competition. Who had a better car, who was a nicer house?
Speaker 9: That's Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: No, thank you, I hear.
Speaker 3: Possibly, if you're willing to get specific and you don't have to name names, you can you know who is the last person or maybe the last interaction you had with someone that sort of matches the description of plastic plasticity that you have just described.
Speaker 2: Every single person I worked with give me.
Speaker 3: In particular, I give you their name, of course.
Speaker 2: I guess my boss, my boss. I'll just say her.
Speaker 9: I don't be so negative.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 9: She has the reasons for being that way.
Speaker 2: But it's just like every conversations is like petty little dance of like letting me know that I'm not whatever she thinks she is, which is very powerful whatever, God.
Speaker 3: And what sort of subtle ways do you think she tries to make you feel as though you are not as powerful.
Speaker 2: As her, just like reminding me she flies first class and letting me know that, like she bought the new Louis Bauton, be like all that crap. Sorry, no offerense to anyone in the chat. If you guys like these things, that's great.
Speaker 3: Lord in the chat are probably very offended by you right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: Sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: Whatever, people like what they like, it's fine. But whatever, she has a reason, I shouldn't be so judgmental.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, well I don't know. I mean, do you have a brag about anything.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I could see how there could be times where people could interpret me bragging about something when I'm just sharing a fact about my life.
Speaker 3: You know, I, honest to God believe that because I think about this a lot. Actually, what is the difference between bragging and just sharing something about your life? I think the key difference and and I genuinely believe even though it's even though it's internal, it comes out externally. The key difference is your intentions, and your intentions always show through, I believe. So if your actual intention when you say something is to share a fact about your life and not to brag, and you have you have to like go in deep and check because you might subconsciously be trying to brag.
Speaker 2: It could also be you could be very secure and the person you're speaking to might not be very secure, and they interpret it as a slight against them, Which is making me realize, as I'm saying this right now, I could have been doing that to her, although I.
Speaker 9: Don't think so, because she did it with everyone.
Speaker 2: This woman anyway, shouldn't bother me. Shouldn't bother me it's her.
Speaker 3: Yes, it could be the other person's insecure, so they're interpreting what you're saying, which is you just trying to share your life as But you know what I mean, all these things. I don't know if you're truly secure. I feel like if you're not even thinking about this stuff.
Speaker 2: But in LA it's like you never really get to that level with people.
Speaker 9: For the most part.
Speaker 2: It's like you're always on this, like you're always at arms blank. Well, I don't know. I have experience again not to throw shade or be negative towards anyone in the chat who's from here who likes it, but I have experienced Los Angeles is everyone's at arms blinks, and it's like this whole facade that you're trying to portray as you're this you know, perfect whatever you think you are, and everyone needs to know and that's just what it is. And I'm just like I see through it and I don't. I'm like, but who are you? And people are like, WHOA, You're not allowed you have to see the facade interact with the facade.
Speaker 11: Okay, fine, what have.
Speaker 3: Your experience has been like as you try to break break through this facade? Reactions have you gotten?
Speaker 2: Say too, I'm all limited to this one specific person. It's like it's like it becomes a fight. Then it's just like it's like you're not you know, like you're just not allowed. Just it's not interpreted as me trying to be friendly or friend It's like I'm trying to poke at the facade because maybe they're aware on some level it's not real and that's frightened them.
Speaker 12: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you can motivation.
Speaker 2: I rank too much into people who don't who don't give a ship, who don't actually want Like that's just I don't know. Have you been in LA have you you know.
Speaker 8: What it's like here.
Speaker 3: I've been to Los Angeles. Well, you know, it's funny. I keep hearing the I keep hearing this about I heard all the time in Los Angeles, like the people are fake. And look, you know, I went out there and you know, honest to god, everyone I met was very nice to me.
Speaker 1: They're nice.
Speaker 2: They can be very nice. It depends like where you are. So I worked in finance, so that was probably the problem. But it like it depends where you are in the city, and it depends like it depends people. People are very smiley here.
Speaker 9: That's what.
Speaker 2: Someone that I knew from New York that was their big take on La. Everyone's smiling and everyone's happy, like they didn't catch into the like yeah, but there's like a distance the facade.
Speaker 15: There's a thought of happiness.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know you can use well, yeah, that's what I was gonna say. You know, you know you can use when you look at these people and you go, all right, these people act in certain ways that I'm noting down that I don't like. So when I go out into the world and I act upon people, I'm gonna make sure that I do not act this way.
Speaker 9: True.
Speaker 3: That's true, very true, Lisa, Lisa, there's a pleasure talking to you, and I hope that, Yeah, maybe you move somewhere that you like.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: It's definitely in the cards. It's actually like a couple of months. I am no longer here.
Speaker 3: A couple months the cards, Lisa, forever.
Speaker 2: Baby, Thanks while I have a great night.
Speaker 3: Bam bam you two all right?
Speaker 2: Call from Celeste?
Speaker 3: Celeste, Oh my god, how are you?
Speaker 15: Yes, I'm great, I'm great.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 16: Now why are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you nervous? What honest, okay, what do you think is the worst thing? That could possibly happen right now.
Speaker 15: I don't know, you don't like my call or something.
Speaker 3: The worst thing that could possibly happen is that.
Speaker 15: I don't like you or like my call is like a mediocre call. I feel like that's like the the whole thing that I have.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you something. Okay, you're afraid of your call being a mediocre call, but I need to ask you, Celeste, in your head, what are the qualities of a mediocre call?
Speaker 15: I don't know, like just like, oh my god, there is like like you know, you tell them the question, they answer, they give you like kind of just I don't know, Like, dude, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You know, there's so much, you know, a Celesti, I gotta tell you out there on the internet, out there online, out there in society, there's so much, there's so much focus on there of you know, it's really hot right now. You know it's a big fad. I believe, maybe not a fad, but god, you know it's so hot right now, CELESTI. Just qualitative judgments of things, would you quality of what? Qualitative judgments of things? This is good, this is bad, this is okay, this sucks. Yeah, that was awesome, that was really cool. That was stupid, that was boring, you know, qualitative judgments about things very popular right now?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't.
Speaker 15: I just feel like I don't even know.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 15: I didn't expect you to pick up. I really didn't.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I didn't expect you to answer. I didn't expect you to answer. I didn't expect you to get in either. But here we are, two people are talking to each other on the phone. What did you eat today, Celeste?
Speaker 5: What did I eat?
Speaker 15: I ate a lot of things. I went to work, I had a salad work. We're at a salad restaurant. Came home a salad restaurant, Yes, like a salad bar.
Speaker 3: Okay, what kind of salad?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What was in this salad that you ate?
Speaker 15: It's called the guacamly Greens that has avocado, black and chicken, romaine, lettuce, spring spring mix, onions, tomatoes, basic stuff.
Speaker 3: Did you make it yourself?
Speaker 9: Yes? I did?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: Did you did you get now? Okay? Did you get paid to make your own salad?
Speaker 15: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I do not. I think you should put off the clock. Is your a customer? Correct?
Speaker 15: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Okay, when you're off the clock. You're merely a customer, right, right, So when you're merely a customer, you shouldn't be making your own stuff.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 15: Usually we have like our other like make your own make the salad for you, But I feel really bad, so I just do it myself. Mm hmm, Like I'm not gonna ask.
Speaker 3: Like, imagine if you went into like if a random person, if a customer came into your shop right and went behind the counter and just started making themselves a salad. I mean, that's kind of what you did.
Speaker 16: That's true.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I mean I don't want to be rude and like ask my coworkers like, hey, can you make me a salad right now?
Speaker 8: Like I just feel it.
Speaker 3: But is it rude? But if you go into a salad store and you ask the person, hey, goold, you make me a salad? And if it's rude to do that, then what's the point of even having a store in the first place. Everyone who's ever ordered a salad at that store and had someone made it is rude.
Speaker 16: That's true.
Speaker 17: That's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I would rather you just get paid to make yourself a salad because you're a customer, right, But when Okay, when you're eating a salad, you're a customer. When you're making the salad, you work there. So as you're working there, you are making As you make the salad, you are working to make a salad for the customer. It doesn't matter that the customer is you. That's that's irrelevant. You're still making a salad for the customer. You could pay for making the sud. A lot of people they get employee discounts, but you should go. They should pay you to make the salad for yourself.
Speaker 15: You like lost me halfway, but I get it. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: It was a pleasure talking to you, so Leste, to.
Speaker 15: You, it went for you, okay. I mean I'm like super like Judy right now. So I'm like I'm probably studying a little bit, but and like my mind is like all over the place right now.
Speaker 3: No, you sound excellent.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You sound like a human being. You sound like a human being. All right, thank you, absolutely, you have good rest of the night.
Speaker 15: Wait, can I say something?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: I really like your show and I like the giggy Doo.
Speaker 15: You're really cool and you're awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Selest. That's very nice. That's the one. No, thank you, thank you lest I appreciate that you're you have good rest of the night, you too, all right? Per stream quick shout out to Celeste seemed like a very sweet person. I say seemed like because I don't know her that way. I only know. The only information I have about Celeste is the information that she revealed to me to us in that five minute phone call. And I don't like to make qualitative judgments on people, good or bad based on a small amount of information. That's why I say she seems like a good person. And I will say, listen, listen here, people are I per stream people are allowed to be nice to me twice? I think. I think that's a good ruling. I think people again, I appreciate Celeste from the information that I've gathered from her, she seems like a nice person. Again, won't make a fun of decision unless if I got more information, which I probably won't because I don't know her in person and she has the right to maintain her own privacy. I think people are allowed to be nice to me twice. Per scream. Any more than that and it's like, you know, who is this guy? Bryon Hagen, Bryce and Hagen.
Speaker 11: Yes, Bryon Hagen?
Speaker 13: Is that?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Is your full name Bryson Hagen? Or is your name Bryce? And you're with someone named Hagen?
Speaker 4: Bryon that's my first name?
Speaker 3: Okay? Bryce's Hagen? Is okay? So I'm talking to one person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're just talking to one person.
Speaker 3: Am I on the speaker? Am I on speakerphone right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could you would you mind taking me off speakerphone? It's a little bit hard to hear you.
Speaker 11: Can you hear me better now?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I can hear you wonderfully. What's your full name again?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: Bryson Hagen, Bryce and Hagen? Uh? Can I ask you something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you consider yourself to be a generally trusting person? Because a lot of people they won't even give me Like a lot of people will call in with a fake first name because they don't want to reveal their real name. But you gave me your real what I assume to be funds and last name.
Speaker 1: Trust.
Speaker 3: What do you think has allowed you to be so trusting? Oh?
Speaker 17: I guess the way I was raised.
Speaker 3: Up And how would you describe that way?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 17: I grew up in a small community, just understanding, knowing everyone you know. I don't know stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Do you still live in the small community that you grew up in?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 17: Now I go to conversation at A and m oh, so you go to a larger university now?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: And is this a new thing? Or how long have you been in school for?
Speaker 17: I'm actually graduating in two weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh, congratulations? Would graduating with what?
Speaker 17: Bachelor's of Science and range the Hendy College ad Management?
Speaker 3: Beautiful? So after having spent a significant portion of your life in a small community and now graduating after having spent it also a significant portion of your life, I would say four years in a much larger community. What would you say is more referable to.
Speaker 6: You a smaller community?
Speaker 7: For me?
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 17: I like less traffic, pretty easygoing a guy. I like to know pretty much everyone I see around town and everything because I like to have a conversation.
Speaker 11: With just about anyone.
Speaker 3: You can have a conversation with just about anyone.
Speaker 12: You say, yes.
Speaker 3: Do you often approach strangers on the street or talk to people when you're on the bus or in lines for things? Or do you keep to yourself a little bit both?
Speaker 17: Depending how I feel that day.
Speaker 3: I like that you know that takes a lot of confidence.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Where do you do you think? Where do you think now that you've graduated? Where do you think you'll move? Not you know, location wise, but to a you know, a small community or a big community, small community. Well, I wish you good luck in doing so. You seem like you're going to fit in just well, just fine, and not even just fit in, but thrive.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 17: I think you were doing great yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What do you say your name was again?
Speaker 6: Bryce and Hagen?
Speaker 3: Bryce and Hagen, you have a wonder for us of the evening. Let me know what your LinkedIn is because I want to endorse you on there. Let's find myself and endorse you. I love you, Bryson. I'll talk to you soon, all.
Speaker 6: Right, Love you too.
Speaker 1: All from Rosie.
Speaker 13: Rosie.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm all right?
Speaker 14: How are you.
Speaker 9: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing all right? How are you?
Speaker 9: You know what now I'm not all right?
Speaker 3: Why are you not all right?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Something just changed in the last like second, you know, I went from all right now I'm not all right?
Speaker 3: Tell me about that.
Speaker 13: I don't know what do you what do you?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 3: I know you don't know what happens. You might not even have an idea of what happened. But I mean, give us your best give me your best hypothesis, conspiracy, your best idea of what might have happened to change your mood so rapidly like this.
Speaker 7: I mean, maybe like I intersected with like a parallel universe where I wasn't all right, and maybe it was just like the two merging at that time. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe, all right, hold on to this this parallel al right, So you believe that at the beginning of this call, you were existing in the universe in which you felt all right, and then you sort of crashed intersected with a universe in which you weren't feeling all right, and that caused you to feel less al right? Am I correct?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's probably it.
Speaker 11: I mean, that's all.
Speaker 3: I hold that real quick. In this parallel universe that we crashed into, in which we know you don't feel all right? Is there anything else different about the universe or is it identical to the one we started in except for the fact that you feel less alright at this very moment, the like or is the universe where you feel right? Or do we all have little tentacles on our legs instead of legs?
Speaker 8: Like what?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying here?
Speaker 15: Yeah, like and I'm I mean, I'm looking around my room some lane in bed, and you know, everything was normal.
Speaker 7: But I mean I could very well walk outside like everything's on fire right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, we just don't know right now.
Speaker 3: Do you hope everything is not on fire?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't think i'd want anything to be on fire. I think that probably wouldn't be a good time.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's a sign of mental stability. I believe to not to be at peace with things not being on fire.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I am not mentally stable in any way, shape or form. But thanks thanks for giving me, you know, some positive reinforcements.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, I was, you know, making any statement on your personal mental stability. I was just saying objectively, I believe that it Maybe it's not a sign of mental stability, but it's it is a sign of mental instability. If someone were to be obsessed with lighting things on fire, would you agree with that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would obsession is not present in you, which is a point, not necessarily point towards mental stability, but it's not a point for mental instability.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm picking up what you're saying. You know, I'd say i'd agree with all that.
Speaker 9: Are you there? Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, So gek, what did you eat today?
Speaker 3: What did you eat today?
Speaker 9: I had Chipotle?
Speaker 3: Oh what exactly did you have?
Speaker 7: I had white rice and black beans, and then I got chicken mm hm and then I put stuff on it and.
Speaker 13: It was good.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, you just you just completely skipped. I mean, you know, don't don't.
Speaker 7: Tell Okay, So then then I put okay, so then I put the the mild salsa, and then the green salsa, sour cream, cheese, is guacamole, lettuce.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm she's maybe so fucking hungry just now.
Speaker 4: I know. It was pretty good.
Speaker 7: It was like my first like oh, it was like my first real meal in like three days because I was on like a road trip.
Speaker 9: I was on a road trip.
Speaker 7: Uh, Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 7: It was underwhelming?
Speaker 3: Under Why do you say underwhelming?
Speaker 15: Well, I have like this.
Speaker 7: Thing where I want to see every national park in the United States before I die. So yeah, so I was just like, well, I'm gonna go to like Hot Springs National Park, and it was it was pretty lame, like it was probably like the lamest national park I've been to. And then it was just like it was Arkansas, so all the people were weird, like did you.
Speaker 11: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Like I was driving back. I live in Tennessee and I was driving back and I was just on this like flat stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, and I pulled over to a Love's truck stop, okay, like cause those are usually really safe, Like I don't want to go to like Bob Gas station in the middle of Arkansas because I'm like a girl traveling by.
Speaker 9: Myself, you know, I don't want to get stabbed or you know anything.
Speaker 7: So then I go into this Love's truck stop and there's this lady in the bathroom who just starts like telling me about how she like lost two hundred pounds by like accepting Jesus and taking a bunch of like dolcalacs, which is like a laxative. And then like she followed me around the truck stop like showing me before and after pictures of her weight loss, and it was like it was like freaking me out. Like I like went back to my car and like what the fuck, Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: Did you get her phone number afterwards? No?
Speaker 15: I didn't want any communication with her afterwards. Like it was weird because she like approached me in the bathroom and was.
Speaker 7: Like telling me about like Jesus. I'm like, okay, well this is like Arkansas, so I can expect that. And then she started telling me about like weight loss, and I was trying to like weave the bathroom, but she kept on, like you know, saying like but weight.
Speaker 13: And then.
Speaker 7: Then as I like walked out and I was like looking at the drinks, she like came up behind me.
Speaker 3: How exactly did she lose weight with Jesus? I mean two hundred pounds? No, Jesus was that strong?
Speaker 15: No, it wasn't Jesus.
Speaker 7: It was the dolcalax, which is like a laxative. Basically every after school special in like the nineties said like don't lose weight with laxatives, and that's exactly what this woman did.
Speaker 16: Like, well, shed and Jesus and Jesus.
Speaker 7: I think like Jesus gave her the inspiration through the laxatives or maybe the systems to take them.
Speaker 15: I have no clue.
Speaker 3: She didn't lose weight from the last She didn't lose away from from Jesus and the laxatives. She lost away from the laxatives. But it was Jesus's idea.
Speaker 7: I mean, she told me her doctor told her to do it, so maybe like Jesus like got her through it. Because I'm assuming if you're taking a bunch of laxatives, that's just.
Speaker 15: Going to be god awful.
Speaker 3: Okay, her doctor told her to take a bunch of laxatives. It gave her a lot of physical pain, and she was able to bear the physical pain because she had, uh the aid of Jesus.
Speaker 7: I am assuming. I mean that's how I.
Speaker 3: Pep are you do you? You didn't get her phone number, her snapchat? No? No, no, no, no, okay, because I kind of want to ask her these questions.
Speaker 7: See, I was just like more, I don't know, I don't like in the moment, like looking back, I probably should have said like something like that, you know, got some kind of contact information, just like like what the hell, But in the moment, I was just like what Like, I just didn't. I didn't know how to react to that.
Speaker 1: To be honest.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm very amazed that I somehow convinced you in like I've somehow convinced you in your sort of I've somehow been able to have you revised your history of this situation from that girl. That lady was weird too. You know, maybe I should have gotten her phone number.
Speaker 15: No, I mean she's still weird.
Speaker 3: That's the arc. That's the arc of this call. Is you know, you've recontextualized the situation and and maybe now instead of disgusted, you maybe feel a sense of regret.
Speaker 7: I'd say no, because, I mean, things work out the way they work out. You shouldn't really regret shit. I try not to regret stuff.
Speaker 3: Damn. So this wasn't an ARC.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think it was.
Speaker 16: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Your name was?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: My name is Rosie.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for sharing the story with this Rosie.
Speaker 7: It was my pleasure.
Speaker 3: You have a wonder for us to the name.
Speaker 7: Thanks gag you two.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I think it was an arc. No, you know what, it wasn't arc. It wasn't arc because when she said when she said when she initially said in our conversation just now, when she said, you know, maybe I should maybe, thinking back on it, I should have gotten her number. She was being genuine, she was being genuine. She was not being funny. She's being genuine. She was being genuine. And then I brought it up that she was being genuine and she took it back, but she almost took it back because I brought it up.
Speaker 8: That was an arc.
Speaker 18: Matthew, Matthew, Hello.
Speaker 12: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm a gecko on the computer.
Speaker 6: That sounds like a life man.
Speaker 3: It's nice. I'm enjoying it right now.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been enjoying watching you.
Speaker 3: Present moment is really all we have, exactly.
Speaker 18: We got to live in the now because that's all we that's all that exists, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, even living and people could say, you know, okay, well you can count in the past even more than the present may because the past already happened. But I think, you know, when I look at the past, I can never look at it with the emotions that I actually had at the time. You always look at it as, you know, more fondly than maybe it actually was. So I can't trust the past. But I can always trust the present because it's right there.
Speaker 18: You can always trust what's right in front of you. I mean, the brain lies to us about our memories anyway. We always misremember them, and every time you remember him, you're remembering a remembrance of remembering it.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's in front of you right now?
Speaker 13: My dog?
Speaker 3: What kind of dog?
Speaker 18: I don't really know the breed. He's just like a tiny little rat dog. He weighs like ten pounds.
Speaker 12: He's a good one, though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's you love about him?
Speaker 18: He always gets excited when you come home.
Speaker 3: Does that feel nice having someone to get excited for you for your problem?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Dogs, cats just like they're very grateful fear existence. You can see it when they look at you.
Speaker 3: It's easy to love animals because they're pure. You know, they're not like Machavellian or anything.
Speaker 14: They're not.
Speaker 3: They'll never trick you.
Speaker 18: They have no ulterior motives, you know, they don't think. They don't they're not conditioned by the outside world. They just know that here and now that's all they focus on.
Speaker 3: Matthew, Yeah, what are thoughts?
Speaker 12: What are thoughts?
Speaker 18: Thoughts can be akin to spells, Like you have a thought and then suddenly you're compelled to do something. It's kind of like words too, words or spells, Like I could I could describe a purple penguin wearing aviator shades, and suddenly somebody who hears me say that is imagining.
Speaker 10: That, Like I just cast a spell on him.
Speaker 3: Yes, if I start describing a dog riding a skateboard and whoever's listening to it it pictures a dog riding a skateboard, they are under my spell. Cast a spell on their brain.
Speaker 6: I mean in the brain's just the computer, so you could write code.
Speaker 12: You can look at it that way too.
Speaker 3: M So like if I so, okay with the dog on a skateboard thing. If I start talking about a dog on a skateboard and then someone imagines in their brain, I've I've written code that is programmed into their brain, that's probably not right.
Speaker 18: Well, you've spoken a code that's been programmed into their brain. It's kind of like, you know, like being conditioned by the world around you. If you walk around every day thinking that, oh, this world's shit, I'm shit, this is shit, and everything you see is going to be shit. But if you walk around being like this is full of love, that's full of life. You're gonna witness it a lot more, and you're programming your brain to see the good and not the bad.
Speaker 3: To anyone listening to this, if you have ever had a thought, or if you have the capacity to have thoughts, if you have the capacity to speak words, that makes you a wizard. Thank you for having this conversation with math. You have a wonder for us to night.
Speaker 6: You do the same.
Speaker 10: All from Kevin.
Speaker 6: Kevin, Wow, no way.
Speaker 3: Oh it wasn't by the way, real quickly, the caller who I said, whose name was not the caller the Reddit commentator whose name I said was Kitlyn has cats incorrect. Her name was actually Kitlyn has Rabbits. Was it that important? Not really, but I said it indeed, What do you think about that?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know, I totally forgot about anything you said on Reddit chat because I hang out on the twitch chat. But uh, oh yeah it clarification, man.
Speaker 3: I think that's fair. You know what an important You know, what I learned is an important part of interacting with other people I believe is you have to be able to you have to be able to slide in and this is like an advanced conversationalist skill that I'm trying to get better at myself is sliding into other people's contexts even when you have nothing to do with them or you don't understand them. Like just now me talking about this stupid Reddit thing that you don't you have no idea what I'm talking about. If you found a way to, like, you know, get like get into my context, like you know, like oh what reddit thing? Or like you know, oh, really, like I don't know whatever you could do to get yourself in there, even though you don't.
Speaker 6: Have a personal investment in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, even though you don't have a personal investment or you don't even know what's going on, you put yourself in there. I was once in a group of people. I was in a group of four people, and two people of the four we're talking about memories from their high school because the two people went to high school. And then the third person, not me, was doing a really good job at being a part of these two highs of this high school conversation even though she had no idea what the hell they were talking about. I was amazed. I can't recreat it for you.
Speaker 6: That is no, no, no, I feel that that's an impressive skill to be able to jump into, as you said, like a foreign context. I might just be able to conversationally operate in there.
Speaker 3: M M, it is, it's it's exactly. It's a skill and I'm not very good at it. I've seen people who are very good at it, and you know, you did it really well. Just now you yes ended me. I could tell that you were paying attention to what I was saying, could tell it you. I feel validated, I'm more I'm I'm more inclined to want to talk more to you because because you you you, you showed that you understood what I was trying to say and what I was trying to say. It was hard for me to to to take precause.
Speaker 6: You know, but anyway, I know, I feel you. I really think conversation is really just like a series of yes sanding each other, like in just some weird long string of a string shit, you know, Like I feel like some of the best times I've had, like making new friends, just having a couple of drinks and just spiraling down a rabbit hole of the yes ending conversation over you know, of course for a couple hours. It's great.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I love the yes yes. You know, life is improv and when you're not yes ending each other, what do you do? You just just two people. There's nothing sadder than two people having their own conversation with each other, not off, just saying, waiting their turn to say the thing that they're going to say exactly.
Speaker 6: And it's funny like, well, I'm actually doing that precise right now. But I mean, hey, calling into a show therapy Gecko. I study psychology, and like many people who do study psychology and university, we've gone to a lot of therapy and all that. But you know, active listening really, you know, not just like waiting your turn to speak, but like truly listening to what someone saying and like digesting that information super important.
Speaker 3: You know, It's difficult because why do people Because people are afraid that when the queue comes up for them to begin talking, when the person they're listening to is done talking, there's a queue for them to start talking, and they're so afraid of that queue that they're preparing what they're going to say, and they while they're busy preparing, they miss out by what the person actually saying. But then I find I find if I just focus on what the other person is saying. Then by the time that Q comes up, I'm prepared because I have the information I need to prepare. You're prepared by listening.
Speaker 6: You're following along for the ride, and all you gotta do is it's like, fuck, I don't know, it's like a good game like ping pong or tennis or some shit. I don't know, and don't do sports or anything athletic, but LA, like, you know, if you're just if you just assume it's gonna be one place, like, you're gonna be wrong. You just gotta follow where it's going. Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like that. I like that analogy, right, Like if you're if you're fucking playing tennis and you're like, all right, the ball is go, I'm going to prepare for the ball to be over here. I'm not going to move. I'm going to stand right here because this is where I believe the ball. You're gonna miss the fucking ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ninety nine times out of one hundred, you're gonna be wrong.
Speaker 3: That's why you got to engage in the Fit's a back and forth thing. I like that analysis. That's a good thing to think about. So you're a therapist.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm not a therapist. I am a I guess you could say aspiring therapist. I'm an undergrad student studying psychology.
Speaker 3: Well listen, good luck with that. I hope that, uh you become a I don't know what you can do with a psychology degree, but whatever, whatever the best possible thing that you can do with that, I hope you do.
Speaker 6: You can get you know, with a with an undergrad psychology like a bachelor's in psychology, you can basically get a master's or a pH d. That's my plan right now. You know what, Hey, when I eventually, you know, when I do it and I am a real actual therapist, I'm gonna I'm gonna have like a gecko costume maybe or like maybe even just a little decorative gecko in my in my room. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: I like you, I endorse you, and I give you permission to steal my idea.
Speaker 6: Thank you much, good sir gek. You will be a You will be a great asset to my future.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you have a wife. Absolutely you have a wonderful rest of the night, my friend.
Speaker 10: It was well, sir, all from okay Loo KLO Hello, Hello, Calo, how are you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Going fine? Could be better? But how about yourself?
Speaker 3: All right, so you say it could be going better?
Speaker 16: Calo?
Speaker 3: Real quick, forget the life that you currently have.
Speaker 12: Okay, are you forgotten?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you could from scratch design your perfect life, nothing is off limits to you, even fantastical elements, right like you could own a dragon if you really wanted to. What would your ideal life look like.
Speaker 6: In terms of just for myself or just for like the entire world?
Speaker 3: So interesting when when you know, well, let me ask you that right now is your life? If you know? When you say could be better? And indicates that some things are bad when you think of the things that are bad in your life, are the things that are bad about the world or things that are bad about your life in particular?
Speaker 6: I think in the world overall things are bad and that's not going to change. But I'm thinking bad kind of currently right now, not in an overall sense. In an overall sense, things are are are?
Speaker 15: What is your.
Speaker 16: Well, you know?
Speaker 3: I actually maybe maybe maybe we'll hear both. What Well, let's start. Let's start with your personal life in terms of the best it possibly could be in your imagination.
Speaker 6: In my personal life right now, what would be the best thing that I could think of? What I would prefer the most is not living where I currently am more because I live in like a spread out kind of city area in Florida, and I kind of preferred like closed in like cities kind of areas where it's easy to walk around.
Speaker 3: Best New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Philadelphia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely somewhere around there.
Speaker 3: Shout at Philadelphia. Okay, So you're living in Philadelphia, Okay.
Speaker 6: And the best thing I could say in that situation would be living with myself and preferably an animal. I don't know about living with anybody else, but definitely with some kind of animal, maybe one that I have now, and having a decently sustainable job, and just living not overtly like expensive, like buying extravagant dumb things, just living comfortably enough where I can get by. Kind of Wow.
Speaker 3: I gave you the option of literally anything I included, even fantastical elements. I told you that you could own a dragon, and you want like a dog or something. By the way, I don't think it's a bad thing. Actually think it's a fantastic thing, Because if you had told me yeah, I want to live in Narnia and own a pet dragon. I would have actually gotten a little sad for you, because that's impossible. You can never have a pet dragon. Dragons aren't real, Narnia isn't real. But I'm actually happy for you that your dreams seem wildly achievable.
Speaker 6: I kind of like to dream like in a in an achievable way sort of.
Speaker 3: I think that's very hang, I know a lot.
Speaker 6: Of yeah, it kinda yeah. There are big aspirations, like big wild dreams like going to space or you know, sky diving with like Mike Tyson or something like that that I wish I could do. But the achievable thing is just like, you know, Philadelphia, something like that all place to live in. That'd be nice.
Speaker 3: What's stopping you from getting there?
Speaker 6: Myself? Honestly, I can't really think of a feasible exclamation other than myself.
Speaker 3: You want to live in Philadelphia and live with an amily?
Speaker 7: Said?
Speaker 3: The animal you have?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 3: What animal do you have?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 6: I currently have three dogs right now?
Speaker 16: Dogs?
Speaker 6: Yeah, really old one old pug pug beagle mix named Bingo. I have a younger one Australian shepherd named Zach. And much younger one named Diesel. He's kind of like a.
Speaker 3: Pitbull, Jack Diesel and Bingo. Zach ze Zach, Zach, Diesel and Bingo. Yep, hilarious names.
Speaker 6: Oh it was mostly my dad who thought of Bingo and the other two. We're just kind of there like that.
Speaker 3: Those are like nineteen thirties silent film names, except Zach Zach is modern. But Zach, Diesel and Bingo.
Speaker 6: There's actually a little bit of an interesting story behind how we got Zach, if you could get out of here about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up.
Speaker 6: So, So I was living with my dad, and I was still living with my dad, and you know, he was just dating around girls and stuff and met this one girl and you know, tried to live with her a little bit in the apartment that we were living in. It was just me and him, and you know, kind of took over my space a little bit, and she brought the dog too, and her little kid. So after a while she turned out to be not so great of a person and ended up just taking all of her stuff and leaving. And at first we thought she took it, like everything, like the dog and everything, and out of nowhere, my dad gets a call from the apartment complex that we're living at saying that you know, your dog is loose and he's thinking, you know, Bingo, the only dog that we had. He's thinking he's out. So they take him back or he goes back to the office and picks up the dog at Zach and he just like walked home because I guess she just let him go and just kind of just let him go wherever. And so he came back to us and we kept him.
Speaker 3: It's very nice.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we'd say your name one k Lo kay l.
Speaker 3: Keylo. I appreciate you sharing what you shared with us this evening, and I wish you the best of luck on a shooting your dreams of living in Philadelphia with your dogs, and I believe that it will happen for you someday.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. And I wish all the chat and all you guys everyone watching, I you know, push them all good as well. And I want to shout out a couple of people in my life, if they're ever listening or not. I want to shout out my dad for being there for me. I want to shout out my older brother Brendon for you know, the same reason being my best friend, my friend Chris, my friend April, and my friend Drake, all all of them. I just want to give love to everybody, and I hope this is a good call.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you have a good rest tonight.
Speaker 6: You two guys have a good night.
Speaker 3: Listen, all right. The only problem I have with that is that, look, I know this guy, I know that guy. I don't even know that guy. He only gave me what seven minutes of his time. I don't know April or Drake. I I can't personally endorse them. That's the that's that's the only problem I have is I can't personally endorse April or Drake. I don't know anything about them. I just did look the opinion because like what I you know, I don't want to go look if April does something bad, I don't want to. I don't want to go down with her because she was shouted out all my stream. I don't want. I don't want. I don't want it to look like an endorsement of April. No no friends, Saber. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I don't know. I literally don't know anything about April. But the only thing I the only the other thing I feel uneasy about is, you know, being so heavily associated with April and Drake and not knowing anything about them, Like, what am I getting into?
Speaker 6: What am I?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: What's really being shadowed out here? It's it's the blindness. Dalen Jalen.
Speaker 16: Jalen with a deed Dyalen.
Speaker 9: Yes, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: Dalen?
Speaker 13: I am good?
Speaker 9: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm a gecko on the computer?
Speaker 4: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: I'm trying that out as like a thing that like, And I had only said it once before I said it to you just now, and now I've said it twice.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I saw that bit, So it's kind of like like a persona.
Speaker 3: Now I'm trying it out as a reoccurring answer to that question.
Speaker 15: I've liked it.
Speaker 3: I've never really answer catchphrases. I mean, I've had catchphrases. I never liked having any sort of eternal catchphrase.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, So then you don't have like any particular word that you use a lot or like just even like a catchphrase that use a lot, not like consistently.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've had any sort of catchphrases or speech quirks that have lasted for any longer than a year. Maybe I want you to think back before I interrupted you to start talking about myself, you had a thing that you were going to say, and I want to hear what that was.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 13: I actually I'm just hearing what What on earth made you decide that this was something that you were going to start doing?
Speaker 3: Dylan, I have a question for you. Yes, what are thoughts.
Speaker 9: Thoughts?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 13: I think it's kind of a pattern of how you have learned growing up. The way you think is kind of programmed through your life through other experiences. So like everybody will picture things very very differently depending on how they were raised, experiences they've had growing up.
Speaker 7: So it's kind of.
Speaker 15: A broad question that will fit each.
Speaker 9: Person very very differently.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, Dalen, is there anything that may have happened to you in the past, anything you know that maybe is in maybe anything that's present in your environment right now, let's talk. Let's focus on the present. Is there anything in your present environment that you think regularly affects your thoughts.
Speaker 9: In the present?
Speaker 13: In the present, Honestly, it's mainly me trying, like trying to just re write my thoughts and how I was raised, so like a lot of my inner thoughts, like the first thought does sometimes come to mind, would be somebody in my past who, like for instance, was negative, and then me going no, no, no, let's not think like that, and then rewiring to go a different direction.
Speaker 3: You know what I like about the Stalen is Dalen right, yes, yes, you know I like about the Stalen is that when I ask you, you know, what is it in your environment that is in you know, persistently influencing your thoughts? Your answer was you it is.
Speaker 9: It's me.
Speaker 3: I think that's a good that's a good metric, that's a good goal, it's a good thing to reach. It's a good half at the practice.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 3: Thank you, of course, thank you very this pleasure talking.
Speaker 1: All from Grace.
Speaker 3: Grace Grace.
Speaker 16: Hello, hey, hello him.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 8: Okay, I turned the stream off. It was being weird.
Speaker 16: Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm a gecko?
Speaker 2: You'r gecko.
Speaker 8: I see that I venmoted you earlier, so you venmoe me.
Speaker 3: I did, thank you, jeez. I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Six point nine dollars and my caption was for bellies out on tonight's dream.
Speaker 3: Holy got totally dude, damn six point nine dollars I can buy like I can. I can actually probably buy a full fucking thing of Tyson's chicken tenders. I appreciate that very much.
Speaker 8: Anytime I called you, probably seven hundred times tonight.
Speaker 3: Have we spoken, Grace? Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: We have not, but I have.
Speaker 3: Oh so why didn't you say so? Grace? Hello? What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 14: Where? Where? Where?
Speaker 3: Where do your parents live? Are you close with them?
Speaker 8: I'm Michael. Yeah, we're from Chicago area. And my brother found you on TikTok and would like check out this guy? And I was like, that guy's pretty cool. So then we started watching our streams every night that they're.
Speaker 3: On, and so, all right, so is he with you? Is he still watch the stream or is he over it? He's Scott sick of men.
Speaker 8: No, we watch it every single time. It's gone together, like all of.
Speaker 3: Us all like, wait, who's all of us?
Speaker 12: It's you?
Speaker 3: Your brother? Is that it?
Speaker 8: And and then my brother's girlfriend and then occasionally our friend Jake.
Speaker 3: Are they all are all you guys here right now?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 8: Alex, my brother and Mackenzie we're all here together.
Speaker 9: Wow, yeah, the whole crowd.
Speaker 3: Damn I I I which which of these people are you closest with?
Speaker 8: My brother Alex?
Speaker 3: M I guess that makes sense that you're closer with your brother than your brother's girl friend. And who's the other who's the fourth person?
Speaker 13: Jake?
Speaker 8: He's Alex's friend.
Speaker 3: Well, the fucking Jake's just over there? Let me can I speak to Jake?
Speaker 8: He's not here right now. Only Alex is my brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it is it's just you two tonight.
Speaker 9: And his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: M hm, well you know, hi, who am I on with my Is it Grace still? Or is it with Grace's friends boyfriend's cousin's dog.
Speaker 15: It's great?
Speaker 3: Gh sure, sure, sure I would, I would. I would love to speak with Alex.
Speaker 6: I would.
Speaker 3: I would be honored to speak with Alex. Am I speaking with Alex right now? Or is it still Grace?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 6: This is Alex. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great?
Speaker 15: Brother?
Speaker 12: How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well as well. I am a gecko on the computer. I heard that. Uh, what would you describe to me your relationship with your sister?
Speaker 4: Oh man, it's pretty pretty comical. Let's say, it's a pretty pretty comedic relationship.
Speaker 3: What he is comedic about it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: My lord?
Speaker 14: What isn't?
Speaker 4: Well we can start with her crazy dog. That's probably a good starting point.
Speaker 3: And well, okay, So is your relationship with gray dog a sort of separate relationship or is it merely or is your relationship with Grace's dog an extension of your relationship with Grace?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'd say it's definitely an extension.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you don't have sort of your own opinion of your relationship with the dog. You see, the dog is attached to Grace, So your interactions Grace's dog are reflective of Grace in your eyes?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, okay?
Speaker 3: And why are these interactions comical?
Speaker 4: Well, for example, we have a mattress in the basement where I keep my ax of Lottels, and on this match keep your a mattress. No, no, no, they're by the mattress. Oh okay, yes, So he took a ship down there, and we all had to examine this ship to figure out which dog it came from. Of course, so he decided to try and blame it on another one.
Speaker 12: Of our dogs.
Speaker 3: Is that did you just merely want to look at dog shit, and you use that as like a reason why you couldn't it's a possibility, because the reason why I don't believe that is because how how long do you have to stare at a ship to know what which dog came from?
Speaker 4: If?
Speaker 3: If that is even something you could tell?
Speaker 4: Well, personally, do you think it's really easy to Like, could you look at.
Speaker 17: A piece of dog shit and tell me what dog it came from?
Speaker 12: Nope, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: It takes some examination to figure out what dog it could.
Speaker 15: Have came from.
Speaker 3: No, but I couldn't even do it after any amount of examination.
Speaker 4: Oh well, the three dogs are pretty uh significant difference in sizes between the three of them.
Speaker 3: Uh, so you're sort of judging based on the size of the ship which doggie came.
Speaker 12: Out of exactly?
Speaker 3: M m okay. Uh, Like, I want to stay focused on your relationship with your sister. You know enough about the dogs.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 3: What is it about your relationship with your sister specifically that is comical?
Speaker 4: I'd say just probably the way we get through a lot of the things that we have gotten through as siblings is uh through comedy.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 3: Can I get an example of something?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: Oh, jeez.
Speaker 4: Well, just today, her and her boyfriend have been going through some rough times, so the family decided to, uh, you know, have her down for a little family dinner and just crack jokes and just try and get her to smile. But just random things like that.
Speaker 3: That sounds very sweet, anything to get her to smile, you know. Hey Alex, Yeah, can I speak with Grace real quick?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 4: Hey Greg?
Speaker 3: Great, So how would you describe your relationship with your brother.
Speaker 8: Comforting?
Speaker 7: Mhm.
Speaker 3: You guys seem to have a very nice relationship. You seem like you both love each other very much.
Speaker 8: We have been best friends since I was born, although although he's uh, we've gotten in some physical altercations. Like fun fact, I have a super hard head.
Speaker 3: You have a supper It is hard. Do you now your hard head? Is that something you utilize defensively or offensively?
Speaker 8: Definitely defensively, Like when we would get in fights as a kid, he would like try and draw spit over my face and when he would draw it back in, I would just clock him with my head and away.
Speaker 3: That's an offense. That's offensively. I guess it is defense. I no, I guess that is defensive. It's self defense, right right.
Speaker 13: I would never.
Speaker 8: Right, I would never start the altercations. I would just have to defend myself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, Grace, do you guys, You guys don't currently get into that many physical altercations, do you.
Speaker 8: No, We're we're too old now. And he's he has had like seven concussions, so I can't hurt his little head.
Speaker 3: How many of those seven concussions were your fault?
Speaker 8: Absolutely none. He plays rugby and he played football, so he got them all from there.
Speaker 3: All right, So you could just kind of beat the shit out of him and wouldn't even feel it.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, Because like I feel like at some point, the concussions just start like leveling out with how many brain cells you can lose, and I feel like he's pretty much tapped out.
Speaker 3: So we'll be careful around him, all right, don't rough house too much?
Speaker 8: Okay, we'll try it.
Speaker 3: Grace, It was a pleasure talking to you. Is a pleasure talking Alex as well. And I appreciate you guys watching the stream, and you know, I hope that you all are members of Gagnation for many years to come.
Speaker 8: Oh, we will be enjoying your venmo.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, grace here.
Speaker 2: Good night you too by.
Speaker 10: Never Beken goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 3: Never Beacon goes too on his hide, just teaching you to loud in the middle of your life blood. He's not ready an expert