Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Thursday. It's five to twenty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in the sports world.
Speaker 2: Related, especially basketball. I'm your host.
Speaker 1: My name is DJ Wells. Joined us wonderful morning by about two brothers to my left. Fisher pendis to my right, my brother Tig Fellas.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing.
Speaker 2: Bring it up? How y'all feeling?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what I'm saying. We were back on this broadcast. Game was gonna play back last night Celtics. Man, We was in the studio trapping late night.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all good. It's like a back to back in the NBA in the podcast game.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, shout out to everybody who put up to the playback situation. Man, it's the big ass part of We're gonna do that every week every Wednesday. The best game we will be in attendance. Let's go ahead, stop with the game that we broadcast last night. Man Piston's belt an ass situation in Detroit yesterday took care of the Celtics one seventeen to ninety seven. Man lave Beasy with a twenty six piece cave and crazy with twenty.
Speaker 2: One and eleven.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, we was early on this Pistons team, man, especially you as well. Yeah, a game win stream man, Love, Yeah, I've seen the real you know what I mean? But they lived by k cunning Hill, who's having a fantastic year.
Speaker 4: But guys like Malik Beasley, you're having breakout years, probably got a chance to win six Minute of the Year. It's between him and Peyton Pritchard and last night, if that was in any kind of example of who could be six minutes a year, Malik Beasy like he stepped.
Speaker 1: Up most definitely hooped out yesterday twenty six peaks like you said, playing with crazy confidence here he was like there yesterday with the Pistons.
Speaker 2: Man, would you see a big difference with uh?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, they just played harder than a subject. I feel like the subjics took a little bit off the gas. No disrespect to the Pistons, but win good win for the squad though. Straight up, K the beast Kate shooting that bit is twelve times out the gate was.
Speaker 3: I ain't never seen him do that before.
Speaker 2: I guess I Love.
Speaker 1: We're looking right here at the statue shot my boy twenty one. Yeah, he definitely got twelve of those in the first quarter for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was aggressive early, but they I mean, I guess they need him to go so they feed off his energy.
Speaker 3: So that was a good win for them boys for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you look at the k statsman twenty five, nine and six.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's high the MVP, but should he even be in consideration for it?
Speaker 3: No, Hell, he's been killing though.
Speaker 6: He should be in consideration for our NBA though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he should be fighting for that third spot on the third guard NBA team. It's gonna be a tough one, but he definitely should be in that conversation.
Speaker 2: Man, you said that.
Speaker 1: Now I'm thinking about some of those possible players who will be eligibly. Look, you got Donovan Mitchell Osley, He's probably gonna be first team SG. A gonna probably be first team as well. Right then you go after that second team. Jaylen Bronston probably gonna get second team. Who's at two or A. I don't know, that's the question. Jason Tatum, they consider him a small forward or shooting girl.
Speaker 6: I don't know they can put him in the front court. Jayleen Brown. Damn, I don't know what you consider him.
Speaker 1: So so JB denmer gotta get on him second on NBA spots for show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's gonna be between K Cunningham Damian Lillard.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's gonna be a battle. Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm thinking of all all the good guards in the league this year. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad if K getting that third spot though.
Speaker 1: He has to at least Yeah, he would be a trap. He's at least not thirteen R NBA.
Speaker 2: That'd be a trapsy for sure. Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he should do.
Speaker 4: I think he deserves that, and I wouldn't be mad at Malik Beasley got six minute of the year. I mean, I know paying Pritrick's been on a hell of performance too, but I think the Celtics would still be the same without Payton Patrick. In fact, I don't think Detroit to be playing like that without elite Beasley.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, I wonder if the J and I be timing that the injury is gonna hurt him in the situation, because how many games he probably have been started. It might just squatify him from a situation. Or do they even care about that.
Speaker 6: I mean he came off the bench last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah too.
Speaker 1: Sure he played a little bit more, but yeah, I agree, man, he didn't sha qualify for sure.
Speaker 2: Man. Hey we laugh at j B.
Speaker 1: Bikert telling them to take down hoodies off and put on the coach Carter swag.
Speaker 2: But so far as work, he gonna turn the team around.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yeah, I think he been the hell of a job. I mean he should be considered for Coach of the Year fast. Obviously we know Kenny Adkinson's gonna win that. I mean forty eight and ten. How can you how can you.
Speaker 6: Go against that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But uh and take y'all team to being more portly. Yeah, JB having a heck of a year.
Speaker 4: I bounced back year, got them boys playing right, playing with a lot of confidence.
Speaker 1: Most definitely be here man, Like you said, there's anything we should take from this game?
Speaker 2: Celi just had all night.
Speaker 5: No, no, cs I ain't not. The Pistons is playing good, bro. Nobody even had them in the sixth position. We never would have thought like we Damn that was thinking playing or Cooper flag stakes for the Pistons. So they over exceeded this year.
Speaker 1: For sure, Most definitely man, show some loves to the Pistons man respect as it is now and that sixth spot with the next they probably want to get away from that.
Speaker 2: But why oh you all think they're worried about the Knicks.
Speaker 4: Nah, I don't think nobody worried about the Knicks, to be honest, I think the Knicks are good, but I don't think nobody feared the Knicks. Like they haven't beat any quality teams, really, any of the top teams. So they played well against the people under them, obviously, but I don't think nobody's scared. Like if you look at the matchups to two teams in the East, to everybody like, damn, we hope we get probably the Knicks and the Pacers. Yeah, it ain't no shait. It's just like, damn, I won't want to play the Caves. I don't want to play the Celtics. I damn sure don't want to play the Bucks. I got a chance against the Knicks and the Celtics. If I'm the Hawks to heat magic Pistons, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: A Pistons Pacers first round matchup will be fire. Obviously, we built to ask in the situation, but that would be a really really good competitive series. I would love to see a Knicks Bucks first round as well too. But yeah, man shouts of the Pistons. Man super competitive. We didn't think they was gonna have a better record than the Magic. I know the Magic was hurt, but like you said, we was thinking definitely play in but for sure, salute to them.
Speaker 5: Man, Pacers play the Pistons first round? That was possible. What's that series? What's the number on that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a hell of a six game series. Pacers get it. I'll probably go.
Speaker 4: Just because the Pacers been there last year, they'll probably win the series.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it'll probably go seven though.
Speaker 4: I think at Detroit, Piston's gonna win all the games at Detroit, Pacers gonna win all the games at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I said, I can see that going six for show. But that would be a hell of a series for short, very very entertaining, say the least. Speaking of the Knicks took care of the seven sixty yesterday one ten to one oh five, Man seven six on the nine game losing streak. Man's real wiki, you know what I'm saying. Six first working in the league right now. You gotta lock in and go get this chip bro for sure.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's locking it for prize picks, is what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Because it is time is not on your side, Bro, the locker room together, Bro, So y'all can go on that stretch and be a playing team and you know what I mean, get that roll other real little giants.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, success story.
Speaker 1: Can we go to Eastern Conference and its police because I would want to see what type of a wistrey they would have to have to even get into the place to the tenth spot.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, we ain't that bad. They gotta They got on a five game win streak at ten. Yeah, that's crazy. They can catch the heat and the Hawks.
Speaker 1: Really mm hmmm, we're right there, We right there. If y'are asking this team that.
Speaker 2: Really get rolling there. Look if they're just going to six seven game wins.
Speaker 1: I am so fucking sick of these niggas. No, they're on a non game loser street. They're not about to win ship in the row. Man, it's over. Why can't we just say it's over? You're a non game loser street.
Speaker 2: God, do is lock in?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: We've been saying that all year, Bro, it's March now.
Speaker 1: When a fan of that team, I know.
Speaker 6: Blue, red, and white jerseys respect, but I'm in white jersey.
Speaker 2: They suck.
Speaker 3: It ain't crazy. This is what Jeff says. It's like ship. Look at the numbers.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree. It's definitely feasible.
Speaker 1: But when they're having a historically bad season or Raptors are two games behind them, I don't want to hear them more about the seventy six ers making any player.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're a lot closer to the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Look how close they are.
Speaker 2: Right, But you know what's sad. They was passing.
Speaker 3: Streak. I know they lost nine games and they're still right there.
Speaker 1: That's nasty, bro. I'm not making those excuses. Think they're gonna make the playing.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I think once they figure out that joelen b is just done them just be done. I think they're gonna start winning games. But the thing is they they play weird lineups. I hear how they play. It's nasty, bro. Yeah, I don't like how they play, but whatever. Yeah, there's no way in hell we expecting them to do anything. But I PG hoop yesterday he had twenty five and eight h jaylen brussemore crazy and stay with thirty four is seven.
Speaker 1: Cal Bridges been hooping as of late as well. He had twenty eight Tis Maxie had thirty. But you know twelve for thirty two from the field.
Speaker 2: Hm, that's crazy. Yeah, I don't like watching that. What's crazy that Kay's first quarter? Okay, No, I don't do that. Bro at least came came. Twelve for thirty two is crazy.
Speaker 5: You miss never going against a you Tay race, Bro, I'm never going against even for tenth man, bad night man.
Speaker 3: Man, we're in the lab.
Speaker 2: We're in a lab, man, and I ain't even mad at him because I see his spost.
Speaker 5: Broke my niggas sperience. Man, that's crazy. Twelve for thirty two you just shot that bitch alive bro over save.
Speaker 2: For three is crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't pay attention to the city for.
Speaker 1: Shure Mas shout to the super chat John Carter accent. What made the Pistons different from last year? Malik Beasley or the chemistry Afro horrific, losing Street last year? All the above, probably getting a new coach as well, k taking a big lead. Like you said, they got some some bets in the offseason. They helped the locker roll with Tobias and Tim Bardaway Junior. I think just accommodation of things Man and Kate is really really that good too.
Speaker 4: For sure, they actually got some players that play basketball, Like you know, I'm being They had a young team last year. They just didn't have a good chemistry at all. They brought some guys who were playing for something. Tobias Ayris got a contract. He always gonna be solid. Malik Beasley is playing for a contract and he's getting the opportunity. He stepped up, Tim Hardaway playing and stay in the NBA. They playing well, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They building something there and they all feel like they can be there for a long time now, Like damn, we're gonna be here a while.
Speaker 6: That's all you ever want. Then, the Thompson twin is.
Speaker 4: Getting better most definitely, some of the young guys during getting better. And he still got what they call him be stew Isaiah Stewart. Yeah, he's still you know, holding down the fort. So they got some quality pieces on that team.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, Man, shout out to the Pistons before more from this game. Like you said, I don't think to me people are really having the same respect as everybody as the media does for Nicks because they didn't blue a twenty point lee last night, Like this should have been a belt to a situation, but the Sixers made it close on tires Maxie shooting twelve thirty two.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I like the Knicks though, but I ain't really.
Speaker 2: I don't know it.
Speaker 3: Ain't sold on them, Nah.
Speaker 2: Now you don't. I know they're good.
Speaker 6: I know Cat good, I know Bronson good, but I'm definitely not.
Speaker 5: So what's your biggest reason like for not being sold? What do they need to do?
Speaker 4: They just an injury away? Okay, Like if Kat go down, it's over.
Speaker 3: True. They definitely can't lose him.
Speaker 2: They done.
Speaker 4: Every time Kat go to the basket, I'll be like, oh ship, yeah, they lose Michael's it's ugly, it's Christmas, it's ugly.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: I just I don't know, man, like you said they are.
Speaker 1: They are supered up on the niggas to be healthy.
Speaker 5: But Mike Catt bridges they probably can still make some noise or him.
Speaker 4: O g No.
Speaker 2: They gotta have both of Jalen Bronson and get hurt.
Speaker 3: It's it's over.
Speaker 4: And the way they play it's too grind of a game. It's like you you gotta The way they play is a lot of potential to be hurt. They play a lot of one on one, so it's like a grind game, like I gotta be my man every time. If you watch Jayleen Bronson, he everything he do is like hard stops and bumps and pull backs, and it's just like a lot of wear and tear. I see why at the end of the year he always be banged up. I'm like, damn. The way you play is just so physical. Cat the same way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he go to the basket, his elbows, hey ah, fall on the ground.
Speaker 2: It's like damn.
Speaker 4: Then you watch Boston play and it's just an easy flow. Kick it for three, drive wide open, kick it, kick it again. Jason Tatum looks like he's playing so so comfortable. He never doing nothing, looks like he's gonna get foul. Look easy.
Speaker 1: I agree, bro, I brother shout out of trouble in the superchaice after six or set it down?
Speaker 2: You think that be traders on the table.
Speaker 6: Nobody wanted to be Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Here, say they trying to figure out how he can get surgery.
Speaker 4: So that's that's damage goods over there. Man, Like they talking about he need back surgery. Make the knee right, I don't even I mean, I know it's all connected, but it's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's out the super chat question as well, Kirk reynal question, who is the best hooper to come out of Ben Davis.
Speaker 4: Best hooper to come out of Ben Davis? Uh, Courtney James, where you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Courtney, I like, I like Clark, I like Rod, I like uh Stanley Stanley, I like, man, what's so boy? He played in your man's league, big guard. He was huge in high school sixty four my dog and harr uh and Henry a hen Yeah, they had some ship ship shout out the Big Davis for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna roll a little Mark though.
Speaker 2: Mark was good.
Speaker 5: For sure, four year starter. Yeah you know what I mean, I got the ship went to the chip. I wonted football just yeah. I ain't say best athlete, best hooper, but he was.
Speaker 3: He was. He did his name.
Speaker 6: He definitely the best athlete to come out of Ben Davis.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For the fact, and probably want the best out of state. On the loss of keys, the cops wise.
Speaker 4: A lot of people still state starter, basketball, state champion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very important piece. He just won a football dude to hoop.
Speaker 6: Yeah he was a hooper that played football.
Speaker 3: Yeah right up.
Speaker 1: Shout to young boy going crazy for show. Okay, see came back down from eighteen yesterday to beat the next one twenty nine, one, twenty one, and she ate like that at the office with twenty seven, six and five. Chet had twenty two and seventeen. J Dove had twenty two as well. They run Sharp had twenty five fifteen to five. And your boy killer you hate back in the league, baby with a nineteen piece yesterday he.
Speaker 4: Heard you instid of talking. Ship wasn't me, shider. I'm hyped for him, Ship. He was so trashed back then got better Ship. I said that boy off to Europe. He's not back in the league with it.
Speaker 2: He was weak.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna hold you. I'm glad he got an opportunity. Hoping. Good job, bro, because I was. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was a tough critic, Yeah yeah it was. He was out there.
Speaker 4: Eighteen might have been a team, but you know what I mean. Detroit was a tough place to play. At that time. Yeah, they wouldn't winning nothing.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy about the Pistons and what stopped talking about them. But Jay when even back that year, like him being hurt, I think he'd be even better with him. But hey, man shot Killy Hayes man for gett another opportunity to taking.
Speaker 2: Advantage of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, under your think, but down eighteen to gets a neestment. What was going on last night?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, we're just playing down to our competition. Respect That happened in a little rec leagues all the time. Man, It's it's okay, ain't nothing. We don't even care about that win, to be honest with you. We're just glad to see Chet healthy and playing with the team again.
Speaker 2: Say twenty two and seventeen. Boy, you're gett numbers like that from check.
Speaker 5: Scared man, it's scary a couple of years away, man, goin Chip.
Speaker 1: All right, three teams right here in the West, what teams do you think they probably want to play the absolute least out of the ease Lakers, Nuggets.
Speaker 6: Warriors, Lakers, Lakers.
Speaker 1: That's a bad matchup for them. It's a really bad matchup for them. It's horrible, man, even worse than the Nuggets.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, they got enough. I mean that's gonna be a tough series too. But they need to stay away from the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Most definitely because they do have two bigs who could kind of deal with Yokis or try at least.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nothing for Luke and Bron.
Speaker 5: Nothing just a mental standpoint. I'd have been here before y'all knew y'all the little bros. Definitely, that's all talent is there.
Speaker 4: But just the like Shaye and j Dove against Lebron and Lucas Christmas Tree, I don't look right.
Speaker 1: It's not fair, and I mean obviously you probably take SGA of Lebron right now, But it's argument Lakers got the best two players in that series.
Speaker 2: Yes, always it down here, battle win the best.
Speaker 5: See the win because I think should you know, if he killed, they got a good shot of a winning. It's just that og shit kick in bro, and they can affect you if you ain't ever been in that light before.
Speaker 2: Most definitely. All right, super Chat which one I'm starting.
Speaker 3: With, and they run a bank ground here today one of them tax is hit for show.
Speaker 1: Turned up super Chat or fat ninety eight said, Yo, Jeff, what's up, big?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Bro? Big fan? I always wanted to know where do west be risking your ear for a foul?
Speaker 6: I didn't see it? Or you might be right.
Speaker 4: You're like, man, that ain't a foul. Blah blah blah, you might be right. I gotta look at it at halftime.
Speaker 2: My bad. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 6: That's it for sure?
Speaker 2: What the fuck thinks? Said? Where's the five twenty career page?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to put this b A t U s for the morning show, the fans meet all deserved freaking Mike didn't respond, get what's so?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Got a degree and want to show what's his resume?
Speaker 2: You want to show your resume?
Speaker 3: Where your little bro? Get on? Indeed, this is a lot of career builder. We ain't hire a unique.
Speaker 2: When the last time you bet a career builder?
Speaker 3: When I have a job like twenty twenty nineteen or something like that.
Speaker 5: For sure, quality source bro, hit your nearest tip agency.
Speaker 2: And niggas on.
Speaker 1: Indeed, boy, get it out the mud for shure sad again, Mike O nazis y'all going for the joy one high union stay Marshmallows almost here.
Speaker 2: Who's your final four? They already got them, yo, I'm gonna try to get the Unions. I don't got them.
Speaker 1: They definitely fire final four. I just know that we're gonna be there. I don't like the Unions.
Speaker 4: They like but that's crazy marsh mark Man, No, no, I don't like him. He say he got the real turn up. I got the other ones. It was comment but uh march man as I got.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I don't know who I got. Saint John's Rick Patino will getting the final four. I want the Saint John's little the final four game very very bad. Duke is good enough to be there. I don't know if that happens, because most of the time the best team don't win. Auburn is nice as well, but I think it's all about the drags this.
Speaker 2: Year for sure.
Speaker 6: I ain't really rolling with Auburn though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it could be fools go.
Speaker 4: For some reason. I think Texas A and them gonna make a run. They're just random. Their offensive rebounding is crazy. Yeah, that's Chris Beer right No, uh, due to nah It's buddy used to coach at Virginia Tech. Forgot his name. My bass Chris Beard in Spanish, Chris Beer coach at uh he's at Texas Tech.
Speaker 2: He uh, I know they're trying to get him to I you bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember what school. Yeah, right now they're trying to get him to IU. It's okay, Chris Beer.
Speaker 2: Is how go? Let's get back to the chat. You know, Mike No, no, yeah, I forgot man who's scoring big at NBA this season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers, Now he's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best instantly take it to the rector Draft Kings Sports Book where every point counts.
Speaker 2: Download the apps today.
Speaker 1: Use Cold Club five twenty, Yes that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the own DraftKings. The Crown of.
Speaker 7: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus pets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dkang, dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 1: DESM, cloudrom Supertests said, shout out the team. Can the cass get a little bit more love? For the intent is dumb.
Speaker 3: Very rare.
Speaker 4: I mean, should I gave the model love for two months? They said you kick off the caves. Yeah, I've been ripping the caves, but now I've become a routine. We gotta see what they're gonna do in the uh in the playoffs. I mean, we just did a podcast with Kyle Korver and Paul mills Up.
Speaker 6: This looks like our team. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: We was whooping shit like this, and it's just like normal. Now ye be waiting for the playoff. Let's see where the real ball start. See what they're gonna do for sure. And also y'all had to go against Lebron. Aint know Lebron is here, so nor for them.
Speaker 6: But they do gott to go against the defending champs.
Speaker 2: That's very true as well.
Speaker 1: Most definitely all right, Man, Rockets to here spurs on eighteen to win O six twin went crazy with twenty five and Notajet Lagreen twenty one seventh U they fox and have a good game.
Speaker 2: Mister. They only shot three for twelve.
Speaker 1: But this young Rockets team man looking promising, very very entertaining team. Jabari Smith back playing for the team getting two minutes. How you feel about the squad?
Speaker 2: Man? Is just a team that could go at least to the second round.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they can make it to the second round. Do I think they will know?
Speaker 4: My Thompson twin my new superstar on the way Uh he called hoping. Yeah, him and his brother good, but this is the better one.
Speaker 2: He the guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he respected the guy, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, depends who they match up with. Let me come see the West standards. That's another young team.
Speaker 2: Too that I believe they are at the fourth spot right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they match up with the Lakers, that's gonna be tough. Yeah, they need gonna get the three spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 4: Matter who they match up. It's gonna be a tough It's a tough out over there in the West. Man, I think they can handle the Clippers. They should beat the Clippers, but it's still gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 6: Kawhi Leonard turned to a different person during the playoffs, so.
Speaker 5: That James MPs back. Ah, it's quiet.
Speaker 2: I don't think that. I don't know, man, I just need to be.
Speaker 3: Helple like that matchup though, shake on whatever you call him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's solid because he's gonna have to guard them young boys.
Speaker 3: James hard and so smart. Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but James Hard does not play defense. He's gonna have to play defense that series.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's gonna have to, bro especially for he's gonna have to play defense.
Speaker 2: Think about him.
Speaker 6: He can guard to Thompson twins, Yeah, because he can't shoot.
Speaker 4: It's and James wrong, Bro, James, So James like a power forward on defense, he's always going miles For what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, I don't really don't matter. He's gonna forget in where you fit in.
Speaker 1: But then young boys run up and down like that.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't know, James hard and different.
Speaker 6: I mean, Clippers can slow that game down. It can get different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but right why it's gonna be a different It's gonna be a tough out.
Speaker 3: The Kawak can walk the Rockets down for sure.
Speaker 2: You can't do smoking the West. Even if the Rockets get to too.
Speaker 4: Now they work their way up to getting the two because they only with a game a couple of games back from the Grizzlies, they can They can get to two, and then it's Green. They get to too, it's Green.
Speaker 2: They can handle the Timberwolves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I agree for sure for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, they really probably beat the hell out to It's.
Speaker 6: Gonna get spooky in as well. If we're being for real.
Speaker 4: If Anthony Davis come back healthy and Gaffer come back healthy and they go to the eighth and that one eight matchup between Thunder and the Mavericks, yeah.
Speaker 5: That's another that's another Warriors Mavericks back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could get real trick.
Speaker 6: I can get.
Speaker 2: And get dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna see how good it is because he's gonna have Anthony Davis pissed off.
Speaker 2: Anthony Davis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could get.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a series. I can get dangerous right there.
Speaker 3: It can.
Speaker 5: It's just they they ain't old enough. Bro sometimes old enough to get in the club to kick it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: That's the fact. I would love to see them healthy.
Speaker 4: I hope the Mavericks get healthy and get a good four or five game win streak before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you gotta deal with Kyrie Irvan and Anthony Davis in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: That's tough for sure. Man.
Speaker 1: Let's get through some other games that took place yesterday. Belta ass situation in Neptown. Patris took care of the Raptors, won eleven ninety one. Tyree's went crazy thirty three and eleven like that at the office for show. The Blazers beat the Wizards yesterday. Sharp broke the internet yesterday. He went off for a career hot of thirty six, eight and five yesterday. Hey man, your Blazers they got some pieces today, solid man, they got some pieces. Have a fun team to watch, I promise you man.
Speaker 4: If y'all ever get a chance to watch the Blazers, If y'all born and y'all want to watch, you know you don't game, get you some NBA League passing. The Blazers are a fun team to watch. They got a lot of young talent, good athletes. You might see some highlight players like last night. Good got a good young core.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, if they don't want to, if they don't capture the flag, you mad at a Bailey out there, M I don't want ace out there?
Speaker 6: He gonna come. I like Shadon. They are basically similar.
Speaker 5: What you were saying, Uh, what do you said? Beg your Harper? Hey they out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff said that I'm ready to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of school school school school school.
Speaker 4: Mind me of Daveyon Mitchell. Damn, he a little better, a little bigger, but like they good backup guards. Yeah, you got that guy come in, gonna pressure the ball, play defense, eight to ten points. I think a Dylan Harper is a star potential. He kind of got that Cake Cunningham in his game, a little bit, not as athletic, not as tall, but strong, strong, good pace, jalm strength, pace, can shoot, can pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you said that.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn ro Roll, damn the right that you don't want to get rid of school because that's what you know what I mean. You had a measure up projected superstar. But work it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes you just gotta, you know.
Speaker 1: Make a pivot for sure. He took care of the Hawks yesterday one thirty one.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my boy Tate.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen Fight White Wolf, Crazy Bam had twenty nine as well. They just put that little back to back series that had as well. Clippers took care of the Bulls yesterday one twenty two to one seventeen. James Harden had thirty and six, Quad had seventeen.
Speaker 6: You're three at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the kids a bad man playf KWHI on the way freaking giddy.
Speaker 2: Twenty one, twelve and eight.
Speaker 1: He was hooping, can't secure the Jazz yesterday won eighteen to one oh one.
Speaker 2: Man Kig Murray had twenty six.
Speaker 1: Zat Laven had twenty two as well in a surprising twenty five from Walker Kessel. He hooped yesterday twenty five and fourteen for Shure And we got a couple of games, and I wanna see how y'all feel about them.
Speaker 3: Warriors at Magic, I'm gonna go with the Magic Tonight with.
Speaker 1: The Magic, I'm gonna take the Worris. Nuggets at Bucks, gonna be help again.
Speaker 3: I'm rolling with the Bucks.
Speaker 6: Shout out the Nuggets.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Nuggets as well. Hornets at MAVs, mass light work, Pelicans at Sons, take a nap, taking the Sons t Wolves at Lakers.
Speaker 3: Lakers bro all home games from me.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, I'll see where we're going today, straight through for sure. Back in the super chat, Son Stewart said, young Nacho, can you come off the bench and get my pistons fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: Nope, very quick.
Speaker 6: I can't. J And baby damn, I really can't.
Speaker 4: The real is crazy by the way you get me like they gave me like seven months to prepare myself.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 6: I could play, but I ain't gonna give you all ship. But I could play.
Speaker 3: Going there. This is gonna mean lead the team for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I can get some assistance, but little picking. I'd be so tired. I'll be so tired after the first.
Speaker 3: You and Isaiah Steward and the picking roll is crazy.
Speaker 6: He'll behad average ten.
Speaker 2: Bitch up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could pass like a month. I always could do that at least.
Speaker 1: Like I'm tell right now to the link up that we don't need is you and Stuard. The YouTube compilations is gonna the real crash gonna be awful though you manful that way.
Speaker 3: Getting back gonna be reaching.
Speaker 6: His head definitely not getting better. It's right.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the take Bows play Ground, Crean O six at t Would you rather shave new shoes?
Speaker 2: Want some more colors drop? Yeah?
Speaker 6: They signed me converts. I wear them too.
Speaker 2: He actually far too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got a bad looking ship I will worn.
Speaker 1: For sure, Teddy Hart and the super Chests ship. I see his mounce early bring Katie back home. We got the most assets. They have to consolidate at some point. Too many youngest and picks to keep them all. Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I still think he got a few years left in him.
Speaker 4: So Yeah, I wouldn't be mad to see KT backing. Okay, See, that'd be fire, and he can play in any kind of system. Yeah, he just love hooping to better than But I don't think he want to go back. Okay, see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will see, but you know, damn sure he will not be in Phoenix next year.
Speaker 2: B K bully.
Speaker 1: I got a theory that the NBA and media pushed the analytics near just to limit players from the trenches, making it and give white boys a chance to excel.
Speaker 6: I ain't against that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, they started making it about you. Kind of suck. You can tell that with the way they brought the game. Used to be a more athletic game. You have to be like a superior athlete to be able to get by your defender, strong, all these things, and they changed the rules to make it more appealing to guys my size or guys who weren't as an athletic like a white guy. Basically, we say white guys wanted the athletic. They were more skilled, can shoot, more fundamentally sound European players all that, and they made it more appealing to them to grow the game worldwide.
Speaker 3: Look at Yokic, he running the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whooping, it's.
Speaker 4: Just support worldwide like game because most Europeans when they were coming over here, they were getting bullied.
Speaker 6: They weren't athletic enough. They couldn't get by they man.
Speaker 4: And if you go playing Europe, it's more of a team based game where you got to use plays and fundamentals and stuff to get open. In the NBA, it was more ISO like, you ain't athletic, if you ain't got handles, you can't beat your man.
Speaker 6: You're not strong, you can't play in here.
Speaker 4: It's a man's game, and they changed that to make it more of a worldwide game.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, when we talked about having Kyle Korver in the part, if Kyle korverra played in today's NBA, to pay difference is so crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so definite.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a troop about that for show Nate Patrick, what's the real like to guard Kyrie? We see basically what the covers look like, but what it is like as a player who has had to guard him.
Speaker 2: Is he really that much better than everyone on the core?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's just a shot maker.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we know he can dribble, he got handles and all that stuff, but he makes shot at a high rate, like tough shots. You could be right there hand in his face and he still makes him He's just a tough shot maker.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, Last, but not least, rom Rahm says, if Shade was not Canadian, do you think the league would be green.
Speaker 2: Up for him to be the next face?
Speaker 5: Yep, No, I know he got the personality, bro, person I think I think he's too reserved, Like he's super chill, Like he's the coolest dude in the room.
Speaker 3: Like he hello marketable bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he like the coolest dude in the room, Like you don't see him talk about anything else outside of the court, which is cool, but you don't see him talk about anything else.
Speaker 2: That would kind of be a detriment to him.
Speaker 4: To be he's super marketable. To us, we're like, oh, he gets fresh.
Speaker 3: His captions is flying.
Speaker 4: I don't know that's to us, we're thinking about the masses, like, don't nobody cares you got a mink cone on? They probably laughing. The masses is laughing like girl got on with would have band down on.
Speaker 1: Like for our NBA pecific we like he fresh, fresh and be chilling het niggas he got all the ingredientes before.
Speaker 2: The mass is probably not.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: The masses is more like, damn, how many people can love you? Like, yeah, the masses love Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he don't have no anything else's job moren.
Speaker 6: Effect, and that's more for us.
Speaker 2: I mean, like.
Speaker 3: John Moran is kind of worldwide though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because he got those highlight dunk like Shade game is not highlighted, nah at or to us if you know basketball, the highlights that he do are amazing, like the step throughs and all that bumps pade.
Speaker 3: He got a longevity game.
Speaker 6: You like them as hard like.
Speaker 4: But for the masses, John morn goes dunk on people when he's six foot they look crazy.
Speaker 6: As a kid, I want to do that.
Speaker 4: I go to the trampoline shit the park and do John Morant dunks. I don't go do Shae Gizrid's moves. But if I'm a pure hooper, I go to the gym and work on shape moves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but well said for sure.
Speaker 1: Brandy Seen for the super Chat said, why do y'all think Tatum and yann Is get the most hate for no reason? If you have a problem with those brothers, something gets wrong with you jokers, and so only that gets a free pass in the media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tatum, they just want him. They don't believe it. They think he's trying to be Kobe Ish, you know, even like some of the quotes he said when they win a championship, yeah we did it and all that stuff. But that's my dad was nasty. But that's what they try to use that like they don't feel like he's genuine, like he's trying to be something else, and that ain't true. I mean, he being him, but Kobe was his idol, and you tend to follow people that you admire, right, Yeah, and then Giannest he just not from here.
Speaker 6: And he don't care and he don't get too shit about what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just made babies in basketball, Bro, you're talking about for sure?
Speaker 2: All right? Be hearing verified buckets who was getting told yesterday?
Speaker 5: I don't really care about that. Uh, master p being in president of basketball operations. I think at New Orleans University is crazy to me.
Speaker 2: All the university is getting gs bro for the n.
Speaker 3: I L having P coming in and get all your nil money's crazy.
Speaker 2: So he's his son transferring from Houston.
Speaker 3: I will not go play New Orleans University.
Speaker 2: Why I'm not gonna.
Speaker 6: You ain't getting no tick though.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Bro, I'm cool. This is no man.
Speaker 5: New Orleans is not the vibe. Not for my Noah, Bro, so you can work here. Got enough to come here.
Speaker 3: I transfer if y'all get double m out of there.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's my only request. Bro.
Speaker 5: My thing is they played in the Pete Lewis Noah. Bro, I just got squad, but master P do got hell of connections though. I just I'm not going to play for my dad. Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking, Bro, if I ain't getting no Tick Orleans, we're gonna have everybody like Jackson State on the sideline. Wow, master P snooped up. Yeah, it's just not the vibe took the Shocker where they gonna that.
Speaker 5: It's not the wild Bro, bird Man gonna be there, Sleep, ain't gonna be anthem. No, Bro, that's that's not New Orleans, ain't it? You know what I'm saying, but hopefully peaking you know what I mean? Turn and turned around.
Speaker 2: Shout to new university. Man. I don't even know they had a university.
Speaker 3: You know, I support all black HBCU. It's probably not, but.
Speaker 5: Just because master P became the president, it is now a prestige HBC university.
Speaker 2: In the university.
Speaker 3: What is that is that?
Speaker 1: Like, it's not, Bro, but now it is I've never heard of New Orleans, the University of New Orleans, I've never heard of it.
Speaker 5: If t I mean, if Masterpiece and somebody to the league from New Orleans, he to go, Bro, he to go. He's literally had his hands and everything in life. You would have never thought master p would be the head of basketball operations at a college that Nigga didn't even go to.
Speaker 3: College.
Speaker 1: Said, wait, they said notable alumni. Why is Urban Johnson on there? I know that Magic Johnson't got no damn griefrom University New.
Speaker 3: Orleans, probably in his later years, Bro, why are you hanging.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, but I need to see the play now.
Speaker 5: Dang, he didn't who we know you who for mistake? But now he probably wasn't back he got a doctorate, he has to get undergraph.
Speaker 2: Friends.
Speaker 5: Oh that niggas, I know that Urban john Yeah, I know. Wait, yeah, definitely played for the Bucks number four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't magic now the damn Okay, this's a real school. Hey, go back to the picck though, so he made it to the Gota there scroll down? Please, I want to make sure Iron Trippet Nigga. Okay, I'm why is Magic on there?
Speaker 3: Man, look, respect the real one.
Speaker 1: Mater p starting already rest respect the real one man for sure. I man my very pop bucker going to Tyree's Man thirty three to eleven. My boy be kills the saws star I break we back up man, you know the bobs.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, something's going to shave sharp in Portland career high one of the best highlights were gonna see a'all see and dunk was amazing for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, Let's get straight to get well soon, man, shave sharp, lead it off.
Speaker 1: He dunked on some goofy had the hell of a night. Who number nine boy? Catch up bye.
Speaker 2: Boy. He jumped higher once he got closer to him. Bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: John Muran had a crazy y.
Speaker 1: The way he got the pen, it was, yeah, he got punched on. That nigga made a sound effect after he got dunked on.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Get well soon, for sure, Hey might give up something going to Jason Title. Man got wicked last night Detroit. Will put that boy on skate.
Speaker 2: They had no bad on Paul. He found out alright, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh turn the boy around them shoes bro, boom some shoes.
Speaker 4: Man, I gotta see the bench reaction to anybody. Now they kept it playing, I would have stood up.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, he would have got on the ass in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely looked that for his tig Who you got, oh ship.
Speaker 6: Damn sorry Thompson.
Speaker 2: No I got. I got JT in the three mak touch Earth touch Earth boy. I'm really the face.
Speaker 1: My nigga. CA just went for the rebound. He said, fuck it, yeah, box out, I'm the face of the league. Really, the nigga drives you off at the three. You ended up doing match the baseline.
Speaker 2: That's tough to help move that.
Speaker 3: Excuse.
Speaker 1: Damn last not least man give us on the Drew U Banks man. Kobe White caught him black and last night caught him black a little bit. I'd be surprised he'd be dunk on people, but then he does it like every month, so ain't no surprise with the mo shout to.
Speaker 2: Collby White like six'. Four, yeah he just looks short of said ON, tv shout out to the. Fro you hear people trying to win some break this. Weekend what you got for?
Speaker 5: Him, Man paolo twenty, Five Jimmy butler twenty, Five luca, Twenty Anthony edwards twenty, Five yokics, Twenty Zion williamson, Twenty Lamello ball twenty five, hundred one, year seventeen, thousands.
Speaker 1: Damn five hundred for seventeen. Bands man not too bad to start off Of friday the right. Way man last not least Like coople from the Super chat says we need A hindreds experience In.
Speaker 2: Dallas you're putting a show on the.
Speaker 3: Road, Man we were working on.
Speaker 5: It, MAN i got a lot of other stuff going on right, now but we would love to have The hendreds experience In. Dallas kitchen and cocktails for. Sure we Got Travis scott coming to the. Voat come, on, bro stop this restricting my. Concert, Bro Travis scott at The voat coming. Soon shout to my dolls they probably. Watching i'm sorry for his. Ignorance, Oh Travis.
Speaker 4: Porter we Got Travis hunter coming to the boat all, Right Travis, Kelce Travis travis ke trying to travel with.
Speaker 3: Do know me all
Speaker 2: The volume