Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe.
Speaker 2: Gatty arm Strong and Jettie and no Hee arm Strong and Ytty.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why this administration lost their minds. I mean, we're at the point now with this administration where it's someone who enforces the law. Ice officers they're the bad guys, but those who broke our laws, they're the victims. This whole world's upside down under this administration. That's why I'm very excited about President Trump taking taking back to White House January twentieth. I'm waiting, and I'm not waiting to start my job. I'm already meeting with Texas Governor Abbott. I'm here in Dallas, Texas. I go to Arizona morrow. We're already working on fixing this problem. So can't wait for January twentieth so we can actually get started doing the real work.
Speaker 4: The great Tom Holman going to head up the Border Forces, among other things administration. He's essentially saying, cut the crap, and it struck me the similarities between what he was saying. They've hit America with such a blizzard of ideology and slogans and stuff that now the law enforcement guys who are bound by very strict rules and regulations, the constitutions, the rest of it, they're the bad guys. And the criminals, the Venezuelan gang members, those are the victims. I mean, we've got I think the sane among us have been so snowed by all this ideology that, like people will say there's no actual difference between men and women, We're thinking, yeah, I keep hearing that maybe I'm wrong about this, No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 5: Well that's insane. On the border stuff, I uh.
Speaker 6: I was going to do a rant about NPR today after I was listening to them talk about the deportation plans and stuff like that, and guess what direction they came from on that story. I was going to say, hey, you listener out there, if you come across anything other than Fox and News Nation that presents the deportation story in even a neutral way, let alone in a positive way. Since sixty percent of America approves of it, you could, you know, you could get away with presenting it in kind of a positive way as the NBC Evening News. But every news outlet is presenting the whole deportation plan as a horror, even though sixty percent of America wants.
Speaker 4: It is that something it is, And that just goes to show you how powerful ideology is that they might call it principle, but I think it's just nutty ideology that you wouldn't just say, Hey, the vast majority of Americans think this on this topic, so let's do some reporting that reflects that more or less.
Speaker 5: They actually on NPR today had.
Speaker 6: A pregnant woman from Central America someplace, so she's pregnant and trans. They mentioned at the end, a pregnant trans woman. Oh, for goodness sakes, who might be deported under Trump's plan. I thought, you've got to be kidding me. And I was thinking they can't defund NPR fast enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, Well, you folks are NPR. You're making parody impossible. You're gonna put the Babylon b out of business. You're such a you're such a parody of yourselves. Anyway, Tom Mahoman had one more thing to say though, that I thought was significant.
Speaker 2: Ninety three.
Speaker 3: Please, Michael, I'm finding out today a lot of these children at three hundred thousand missing children, that they didn't even take fingerprints of the sponsors that they so supposedly you know, vetted. So it's gonna be a daunting tasks. I'm hoping the records maintain. I'm hoping. I know Jim Jordan reached out Tolling to maintain the records. I doubt that's going to happen. It's gonna be a difficult task. But ICE is very good at what they do. Under the Trump administration, they remove record amounts of criminal animals. Under the Biden administration, ICE has the lowest numbers of removals in the history of the agency, even though we have a historic crisis. So there's gonna be hard work. I got twenty thousand men and women. They're very good at this. We're gonna work very hard to find as many as we can at the same time rescue these children.
Speaker 6: Boy in the Bob Woodword book, when they got into the part about how the Biden administration was dealing with this behind the scenes, when they realized it was a crisis, not because they were, you know, cared about America only when it became a political problem. But he described it would we're described it as one of the biggest migrations in world history what happened.
Speaker 5: During the four years of the Bid administration.
Speaker 6: And it's true statistically, it's one of the biggest migrations of human beings on planet Earth in the history of the world.
Speaker 4: So one aspect of this that's going to be really interesting in extra feisty, is how Ice and the Feds interact with various governors and mayors, and especially of these so called sanctuary districts.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see the Supreme Court take a look at that.
Speaker 4: But Alexis McAdams was on special report talking about this the other day.
Speaker 2: We'll do ninety Michael, then pause, like to speak with our borders. We could work together.
Speaker 5: I want to sit down and hit a plan that's in.
Speaker 1: Stark contrast to Democrats in other sanctuary cities, like in Chicago, where Mayor Brandon Johnson says he'll fight to stop deportation even after the city has spent more than half a billion dollars on the migrant crisis. Now he's floating a sixty million dollar property tax hike to help pay Chicagoan's blasting Johnson, calling him the worst mayor in America.
Speaker 2: Trump, come home, please come.
Speaker 1: Here first, because you know what we gonna help you.
Speaker 5: The people Chicago, We're done with you.
Speaker 4: The first voice you heard was Harrik Adams in New York saying, hey, Tom Holman, come, we'll work together and then let's go. Brandon Johnson, the lunatic Marxist Teachers Union HOE in Chicago is saying the opposite.
Speaker 2: Now, the next.
Speaker 4: Part of Alexis report was the part that really really caught my ear.
Speaker 2: Listen to these numbers please.
Speaker 1: This outrage comes as Fox News digs into some shocking numbers from ICE, which shows that out of the almost eight million migrants who have crossed in the US illegally, nearly nine percent are convicted criminals or have charges pending, and more than fifty eight thousand migrants with criminal records are out in the streets of New York City.
Speaker 4: Almost sixty thousand known criminals in New York City alone. And you're a racist if you say, hey, some of these people that are coming over, we don't want them in the country for years and years.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I feel like we still haven't gotten to the conversation that we need to get to at some point of how many people do we want every year?
Speaker 5: From where? With what skills? Does that ever happen. Do we ever have that conversation?
Speaker 6: Because that seems like the grown up way to handle it. Let's come up with a number, because it could be a pretty large number that we need. Oh the other thing that m PR this is the reason I was all fired up today. The other thing they did on NBRRE and I just caught the end of it. I wish i'd caught the beginning because I don't know where the study came from. A study shows that Americans will actually lose jobs with the deportation of illegals.
Speaker 5: And I thought, how did you twist statistics to come up with that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll give me ten minutes. I could come up with us.
Speaker 6: We do need lots of people to do work for variety of reasons, some of which I hate culturally. But how many from where? With what skills and what's the process going to be. Let's come up with something and at what costs?
Speaker 4: Because the people of Chicago, and it's remarkable, and one has to you know, or you know, your mind goes back to the changes in the demographics of the votes, where more and more black people are becoming Republicans. Now it's still a minority but it's more and some of the residents of Chicago it's been encouraging because ideology doesn't matter to them anymore, or I should say partisanship doesn't matter to them anymore, because in their neighborhoods, in their schools, on their streets, the reality of policy has become so stark they can't ignore it anymore. Here's a woman at the Chicago City Council member lighting up Mayor Brandon Johnson ninety four.
Speaker 7: So what they want to do, what I believe my mayor is doing, is attempting to use the social and political capitulor in my community to advance the immigrant community. And we've been seeing this since the eighteen hundreds. Frederick Douglass warned us about this years ago, and so now we're here, we're much more informed and enlightened people, and we are America first. I am an eighth generation American, so I'm extremely invested in making this country great, as is everybody else in my community. Please don't racialize this deportation fight. Know that every American is in lockstep with this because we deserve to.
Speaker 2: Spend our money in better ways. Christmas is coming.
Speaker 7: Why should we have to pay extra in taxes.
Speaker 4: Giant new property tax to support migrant centers.
Speaker 2: Come on again. When the rubber meets the road.
Speaker 4: During the Trump administration, some of these uh jurisdictions actually defy federal law. Here we go, that'll be interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, so before we take a break, they've released some new photos of the assassin of the CEO of United Healthcare, and the conversation continues of is this some sort of like paid, highly trained professional assassin or kind of a lone wolf nutjob. Well, the newest pictures that came out, I think they're from when he stopped at Starbucks, which is an interesting thing to do as an assassin. You know what, I think it's steady, the hands have I had a latte real quick. So he goes into the Starbucks and he's got a he's a good looking guy, looks like he could be the next Bachelor if this weren't such a horrific crime.
Speaker 5: And he's got a big smile on his face.
Speaker 2: So Socidy takes his mask down.
Speaker 6: And so does that mean he's got to be either like the coldest of professional killers or completely nuts.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why as a professional killer you would want to complicate your life.
Speaker 5: By stopping at Starbucks.
Speaker 4: Well, well you're point doing everything you just described. Your points are about to expire. You just realized it.
Speaker 6: Oh Jesus Tuesday. If I don't order something, I lose my points. Well, it's just I can't come up with a reason that you got to. I think you'd have to be I think it means he's.
Speaker 2: A crazy person or stupid.
Speaker 5: I suppose it could be just stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you that smiley though?
Speaker 6: That's like, this is minutes before he murders a guy in cold blood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're definely pretty unbalanced. If you are not, I mean I can see. I think we've all thought about circumstances under which we would have to take another human life, and while it would be necessary and justifiable, it would still be heartbreaking, sickening in most cases. Ask any cop who's had to do that for the first time. But to be smilingly ordering a coffee and showing your face, yeah, that's that's not a cold blooded pro killer. Yet he had a plan to get away, it would seem. I mean he had it straight down the street and then took a ride and was off into Central Park and everything, and yeah, I'm still leaning there a lot of brands are crazy or they don't all include, you know, being so psychotic you can't say, you know, an e.
Speaker 2: Bike would be a good way to get away from the.
Speaker 5: Scene, right right, right, right right. Interesting.
Speaker 6: Now, they're certainly worried in New York. One of the reasons it's getting so much coverage in New York as it happened in New York. And there's a killer on the loose who's willing to gun down business people and cold blood on the street in the middle of the day. So and who knows, maybe he's got a list. Yeah right, we don't know what was motivating him.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 4: Highlights and low lights of the oral arguments in front of the Supreme Court yesterday over the ten See transgender law.
Speaker 2: Some interesting stuff for sure.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, why didn't I buy bitcoin? That's the thing that's on my mind today. It's since the election got more of the way you stay.
Speaker 4: Here when he kept saying things like, oh, you know, nobody's above the law.
Speaker 7: I respect, you know, the jury's decision in regards to my son.
Speaker 4: He didn't believe that, but he didn't have to volunteer that lie to begin with.
Speaker 7: I'm going to stop you for a second, only because you don't know that it was a lie.
Speaker 2: We don't know why he changed You.
Speaker 7: Really think he just changed his mind with thanks given weekend.
Speaker 2: All, I'm going to tell you what I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think he changed his mind because he got sick of watching everybody else get over.
Speaker 8: That's why can't you say what Democrats are wrong?
Speaker 5: And why can't Republicans say?
Speaker 2: We Republicans will tell you when democrats? No, I don't can.
Speaker 5: I had heard that.
Speaker 6: I've never listened to Charlemagne the God. All I've heard is what you've heard is the clips we've paid on this show. But I like the cut of his jib. We don't agree on our politics, but at least he's an honest guy. Him saying to Whoopi Goldberg, why can't you say when Democrats are wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then she says blah blah bah.
Speaker 6: He says, that's ridiculous, Yeah, it is ridiculous. Good God.
Speaker 2: I try really hard to not do that.
Speaker 6: I try really hard to not do Trump does all kinds of things that I think are insane.
Speaker 4: Or wrong, but still he can't even call out Biden on this crack right, give me a break. Oh on that topic. Listen to this, would you. This is from the good folks at NewsBusters. They did an analysis of PBS News Hour. You're just talking about NPR before enjoying my tax dollars in yours.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Uh, PBS News Hour is twenty seven times more likely to use the term far right than the term far left.
Speaker 5: No way, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, did you see Trump's going on Meet the Press Sunday as the bravest president in terms of interviews maybe ever? He's going on Meet the Press for like a full half hour or forty five minutes with Kristin Walker. That's the network that just you know, tried to destroy Pete Heggzeth with a whole bunch of unnamed.
Speaker 5: Sources and stories.
Speaker 6: He goes at the person that makes him the angriest. That's just the way you've built. Yeah, DeSantis does that too, brilliantly.
Speaker 4: But PBS used one hundred and sixty two variations of far right labels and six for far left one hundred and sixty two to six.
Speaker 2: They also used the.
Speaker 4: Mirror the softer right wing and left wing at levels labels at a disparity of thirty three to six. So overall the labeling disparity was one hundred and ninety five to twelve.
Speaker 6: All right, well, if you want to keep doing that, go ahead. You'll keep getting people like that you don't like, like Donald Trump elected, if you're going to keep pretending we aren't onto.
Speaker 4: You, right, Although I think some of them are so delusional, they're actually not aware of it.
Speaker 5: I know people like this personally in my own life, so.
Speaker 2: Yet are there's so much like lack of cognitive dissonance in their heads or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to describe it exactly, but they're aware of it intellectually, but it is so mystifying to them that more than half of America disagrees with them vehemently.
Speaker 2: They can't process it.
Speaker 4: I've got this editorial by a college profess I think he's a professor, and he says, I can't conceive of why someone could support Donald Trump. That's why I need to talk to them.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought it was well said.
Speaker 5: I never thought about this before.
Speaker 6: But people I know who are way right wing, like way more right wing than me, like I think into the kind of crazy territory call.
Speaker 5: Themselves right wing.
Speaker 6: And know the right wing people I know who are left wing, like into the crazy territory left wing, think they're moderates. Yes, the right wingers I know, know the right wingers are proud to call themselves the right wing.
Speaker 5: The super left wingers I know think they're just middle of the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, isn't that weird? Yeah?
Speaker 4: For instance, people into radical queer theory, radical gender theory. There's no real difference scientifically between a man and a woman. How can you tell me what a woman is? I'm not a biologist. Those people think they're mainstream. They're lunatics.
Speaker 6: By the way, Hansen got to mention this to you. They are having a hearing about the whole Secret Service Trump almost being assassinated thing, Trump assassination attempt. Hearing goes off the rails as shouting match erupts between Acting Secret Service Director and gop rep. So you might want to check in on that Anson, see if you can get us the audio now.
Speaker 2: We're talking coming up in moments.
Speaker 4: Highlights and low lights of the oral arguments before the Supreme cart Court yesterday involving the Tennessee law that was outlawing cruel experiments on Confused adolescents who think they're the other sex.
Speaker 2: Really interesting stuff. Stay with us if you can.
Speaker 4: If you can't, grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 9: These are not doctors being forced to provide this medication. These are doctors who are wanting to treat their patients in the best way that they know how, based on the best available evidence to us. And these are young people who may have known since they were two years old exactly who they are, who suffered for six seven years before they had any relief. And what's happening here. It's not the kids who are consenting to this treatment, it's the parents who are consenting to the treatment. And as a parent, I would say, when our children are suffering, we are suffering. And these are parents who love their children, who are listening to the advice of their doctors, of the mainstream medical community, and doing what's right for their kids. In the state of Tennessee has displaced their judgment.
Speaker 4: Most of that was irrelevant and the rest of it was thick. Yeah, As I often say, people don't offer crappy arguments because they're keeping their good ones safe for later. It's because that's all they've got. That is one of the lawyers, a mustached young woman who presents as a man, Chase Strangio, who was arguing against the Tennessee law that was before the Supreme Court yesterday.
Speaker 6: It took my fifth hearing of that to catch on to the fact that she changes her argument in the middle of it. Because at the beginning, it's the kids know at age two that they're a different gender and live in, you know, horrible circumstances for many years before they get the care that they need. The relief. She said, first of all, why would you get relief? Where were the even if I believe this is happening to a particular kid, where would the relief come from. Now you've had yours lopped off.
Speaker 4: Had powerful chemicals, hormones, chemically castrated.
Speaker 2: As it were, why would that give you?
Speaker 4: Read the Tennessee law, because now you get to be a girl, and you look like a girl, but anyway, somewhat like a girl.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 6: She's making the argument the kids know blah blah blah blah blah, and then she says, the parents are making the decision. So it's not like the kids are making the decision. You just said, the kids are the ones that know. So the parents are listening to the kids, Well, in effect they've made the decision.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are so many tangents we could run down on this case, but to stick to the main part of it, the plaintiffs are alleging that the state of Tennessee and by extension, the twenty five other states that have returned to sanity, who have said, no, you can't conduct these unsubstantiatable, experimental, unsupported by science treatments of confused adolescens anymore. It's well, you know, the headline Naxios was Supreme Court seems likely to uphold band on gender affirming care, and Riley Gaines tweeted, Supreme Court seems unlikely to uphold band on unregulated or seems likely to uphold ban on unregulated child abuse.
Speaker 2: They're fixed it for you.
Speaker 4: Ideological extremists conducting cruel experiments on children.
Speaker 2: That's what's happening.
Speaker 4: But anyway, the plaintiffs are saying that the Fourteenth Amendments event slow down Joe. The fourteenth Amendment, which demands equal treatment under the law, which was based entirely on race, also applies to this question because it's about sex, and as in race, where there's what's called strict scrutiny of any discrimination on race, because racial animis is primarily irrational, and so if a law differentiates between say, black people and Mexican people, or black people and white people, you got to have a really, really good reason you can prove is true. The case against Tennessee rests on the idea that there's.
Speaker 2: No rational difference between men and women. That's not a real thing.
Speaker 4: It's a social construct, which is an idea of philosophy that would have been laughed out of every court on Earth up till about ten minutes ago, and ten minutes from now it'll be laughed out of every court on earth again. But during this bizarrow moment of radical gender theory having its day, and these poor little kids, these poor little confused kids anyway, so they're saying, no, there's no real difference between men and women. So we should have the same strict scrutiny clause applied to If a little boy can get testosterone because he's got some testicular problem, for instance, well then an adolescent girl who thinks she's a dude should be able.
Speaker 2: To get it too.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, it's sex discrimination and that goes against the fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 2: It's a loader crap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely want to hear my favorite clip from yesterday.
Speaker 4: All right, Jack, well, we'll do that for you. Why not Colin taking your request at the Supreme Court?
Speaker 2: Hitline?
Speaker 4: Uh, this is Oh, this is Matthew Price, who's one of the lawyers for sanity joining with Sonya Soto Mayor who has lost her flippant mind forty three.
Speaker 10: Michael cannot eliminate the risk of detransitioners. So it becomes a pure exercise of weighing benefits versus risk, and the question of how many miners have to have their bodies irreparably harmed for unproven benefits is one of is best left.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, Counselor. Every medical treatment has a risk, even taking asprin. There is always going to be a percentage of the population under any medical treatment that's going to suffer a harm. So the question in my mind is not do policymakers decide whether one person's life is more valuable than the millions of others who get relief from this treatment. The question is can you stop one sex from the other?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the idea that even asprin has risks. What are you talking about, you kook?
Speaker 2: The what you just.
Speaker 5: Said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Yes, everyone in this room is now dumber for having.
Speaker 2: Listened to it.
Speaker 5: That's Chief Just May God have mercy on your soul, that's.
Speaker 6: Chief Justice John Roberts responding to myor's colleague, which is a historical.
Speaker 2: I mean, make mercy on your soul.
Speaker 5: It's not, by the way, it's from.
Speaker 6: What movies are from.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's Adam Sandler. He's in school water Boy.
Speaker 5: What of your Adams Zandler movies?
Speaker 6: Anyway back, I would quibble on millions of people who've gotten rel oh from these treatments.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you sniffed it out. That's one of the key phrases in there. And God blessed Samuel Alito, who lit into the lawyers, and well, let's play part of forty five.
Speaker 2: Michael will cut it off because it gets boring.
Speaker 6: But on page one ninety five of cast report, it says there is no evidence that gender affirmative treatments reduce suicide.
Speaker 4: Okay, and there's more of that is referring to the lady man lawyer answers that, but badly stop it. Michael and then Cavanaugh say it is law in six.
Speaker 8: If it's evolving like that and changing, and England's pulling back and Sweden's pulling back, it strikes me, as you know, pretty heavy yellow light, if not red light, for this court to come in the nine of Us and just constitutionalize the whole area when the the world, or at least the people who have the countries that have been at the forefront of this, are him pumping the brakes on this kind of treatment because of concerns about the rest.
Speaker 4: What he's saying is, you want us to impose a constitutional ban on banning these procedures based on the Fourteenth Amendment when the whole world is going in the other direction. Even if you've got an argument that seems crazy, and it does. But Alito absolutely tore into the Solicitor General Elizabeth Preligar, who is arguing in favor of the Biden or for the Biden administration, in favor of.
Speaker 2: These cruel experiments on confused children.
Speaker 4: He tore into the idea that it often results or always results in better outcomes, or even close to it Alito quoted Preligar's petition of the Court claiming overwhelming evidence supports the notion that puberty blockers and hormone treatments improve the well being of adolescence confused about their sex. The Solicitor General statement parents common left wing advocate talking points about this sort of thing. To counter prolig are, Alito cited extensive research from European countries showing otherwise, including a study from a Swedish medical board that concluded the risks of transgender treatment outweigh purported benefits. Also, he also referred to the United Kingdom's cast Review which you heard there, which found little evidence to further the viewpoint that the benefits of transgender treatment are greater than the risks. So what you're talking about is an unscientifically unsupportable experimental treatment on children that the rest of the world is running from as fast as they can.
Speaker 2: And Tennessee has said no, no, this is not good.
Speaker 4: Our legislature, elected by the people says no, you can't do these experiments on kids anymore. And the Biden administration, these activist groups want the Constitution to stand in the way of protecting the children. May God have mercy on their souls.
Speaker 6: So the great club, the threat that the trans community has, or transactivists rather, has been the whole suicide thing. You want your kid to commit suicide, you want to have a dead son, Well, then don't give them the gender firming a care that they need.
Speaker 4: They actually say that to terrify parents sitting there in the office.
Speaker 5: And it's based on a study.
Speaker 6: And I remember we looked into this a couple of years ago, but I relooked it up again. It's a study is the history of twenty seven self selected trans people that had more problems, quite possibly than the average trans person as they were picked for this. People taking apart this study said participants were not randomly selected. This will mean that trans people who have had experienced the most difficulties in life may be more likely to be suicidal than the average person out there. The risk chartificially increasing the percentage of the participants with the suicide history. We don't know when these suicide attempts occurred among these thirteen out of twenty seven people. I mean, that's a very small sample size anyway, sure, but other data from the study shows it to sorry. Some are all may have occurred after social and or medical transition and may not reflect the true suicide risk if trans children are not supported in transition, so they don't even know if the suicide attempt was before they got the gender of froming care, or during or after.
Speaker 4: In other words, this study lends zero wisdom to the discussion. It's useless. Well, it's it's the opposite of useful. It's actually damaging the discussion.
Speaker 6: We're also not told if these thirteen young trans people who considered suicide to con center themselves gay or straight. Other data from studies show that people who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual are almost twice as likely to have attempted suicide than people.
Speaker 5: Who are straight.
Speaker 6: So just in general, it's higher for people in the for whatever reason, in the gay community.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you cannot cite this study for anything. It's not even a study. It's it's it's uh, you would you would get a d in middle school science for this so called study. It's it's utterly, utterly fraudulent.
Speaker 5: Ay, they what a horrible thing to do.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is not just your line about climate change or something like that. Oh my god, to to to sit parents down and say your kid is gonna kill themselves unless you have them undergo these amazing treatments.
Speaker 4: To that point, several D transitioners were actually there at the court yesterday and have been doing interviews, raising their voices to describe how they are rushed into permanently scarring transgender operations when they were mentally distressed teenagers. Some D transitioners of file lawsuits alleging medical practitioners practitioners wrongfully push them to undergo treatments with lasting consequences such as infertility and sexual dysfunction, without any addressing their mental health situation. Also worth mentioning Missouri gender clinic whistleblower Jamie Reid came forward with allegations last year that her facility in Saint Louis was pushing severely disturbed miners into life altering treatment with little interest in alternative options. The New York Times later substantiated reads allegations, which played a major part in Red state legislation to prevent miners from receiving transgender medical operations. And the leading medical organization pushing for the transgender treatments is the World Professional Association for Transgender Health w PATH, a group that internally observed the experimental nature of transgender operations and patient's lack of awareness for their consequences in their own paperwork that's been seen and discovered.
Speaker 6: How much of the how much of the progress using my finger quotes that the the transitioning children's world has made was due to these suicide threats? I think a lot of it too. It's been significant, and the mainstream media does such a horrible job on this. I mean, it's one thing that I lost straws plastic straws in my town because a nine year old baked up stone statistics about plastic straws and turtles. But the mainstream media ran with that and printed it like it was a study done by Johns Hopkins over decades and did the same thing with something much more important. With this, this is a tiny, sketchy, one time all kinds of problems with its study, but it drove this whole conversation over the last half dozen years. There should be hundreds of people heading for jail on these cruel experiments on children. It's shocking that the ideology, the radical gender theory ideology, is so infiltrating our universities and some state houses that we permitted this to happen at all. It's unthinkable, and Europe is ahead of us and figuring out that this was unthinkable. We'll finish strong next. I'm not sure there's any value in congressional hearings whatsoever. Maybe if they weren't on TV, if they were behind closed doors, which obviously has its problems because there's only so much grand standing. But uh, you got the House, particularly Republicans, wanting to grill the Secret Service on how Donald Trump almost got assassinated. Dang good questions. Still lots of things need to be answered. I guess it broke down a little bit. Let's hear it, special.
Speaker 5: Agent in charge of the detail? Were you the special agent charge of the detail that day?
Speaker 12: Actually, let me address this. Could you please staff leave the Oh no, leave that one up with the circle around me.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 12: So, Actually, congressman, what you're not seeing is the sack of the detail off out of the pictures view. And that is the day where we remember the more than three thousand people that have died On nine to eleven. I actually responded to ground zero. I was there going through the ashes of the World Trade Center. I was there at Fresh Kills. I'm not asking you that conuer and the same were you ark show respect for a secret services hot die?
Speaker 2: I don't know know that you're trying to be do.
Speaker 5: That invoke nine eleven.
Speaker 12: For political purposes not I'm in fucking sir.
Speaker 2: To ask him least.
Speaker 5: And don't care only me.
Speaker 2: I like the member of Congress, and I'm asking you a serious question, and you were.
Speaker 12: I am a public servant who has served this nation, and you won't tie questions on our day, on our country's darkness.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 6: I'd need to hear what led up to it, because the congress person obviously brought up nine to eleven first, which when when the Secret Service guy started yelling about it, thought, what do you doing trying to lean on that? Oh, but the congress person brought it up first in some context?
Speaker 2: Need some context.
Speaker 5: I would need to hear that.
Speaker 1: Thought, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: They were pretty hot bear though. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe.
Speaker 4: Getty's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up to the day. First of all, our technical director, Michael, Go ahead, Michael, what's on your mind? I'd like to see more of that in Congress, more yelling and screaming and maybe an occasional office fight. Yeah, yeah, right, Katie Greener esteemed to news woman as a final thought, Katie, I just want to say how grateful I am to have a job where linees like, why do your bowels have an English accent?
Speaker 2: A drop? I forgot that because they're sophisticated. Jack, Do you have a final thought for us?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 6: I think I've come to some calm, happy place where I'm just accepting that our politics are really bad and probably not going to get better. We're never going to attack the deficit. America is going to be in decline for the rest of my life, in my kids'.
Speaker 5: Lives, and it's just what it is, and I can do about it. I'll fight an inch my inch, but I'm just going to accept it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: My final thought was going to have to do with the whole gender betting madness and the children who, the poor confused adolescents who and Austin his stick off and poor victims of this ideology. That stuff we can change, and I would encourage you to join us in the fight to change it. The radical ideologies, and I've got lots of evidence that are just absolutely Our schools are soaking in it. We feel like we're making progress, but man, education is a cesspool of it. That fight is still going on, and to the extent that we can win it, we're gonna help a hell a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I want to continue fighting it inch by inch, because for an individual person, it's kind of like the crabs on the beach story.
Speaker 5: You help that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: It's usually starfish, but you have crabs and that's shine.
Speaker 5: Don't say that.
Speaker 4: So many people thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. Hit the Armstrong and Getty superstore.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: People are loving the ang swag for their favorite Ang fan. Order now to get it in time for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Henson's going to turn that into a drop. God bless her.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and getcha. This is a message for the people of America.
Speaker 8: I've spent every day I call say that this is the last joy.
Speaker 2: Anyone else humping the meltdown, I got nothing for you on that.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, your bowels say, well, good morning, haul, I'm feeling excellent about the day, and there's something I would like to accomplish.
Speaker 2: Now go poop in a bucket, you beasts.
Speaker 8: I'm slightly amazed by the general attitude of all of you
Speaker 2: Hearing arm Strong and Getty