Speaker 1: Welcome to the Tutor Dixon Podcast. We have my friend Tim Murta with me today. He is the founder of Line Drive Public Affairs and he was also a senior advisor on the twenty twenty four Trump campaign and was the communications director for Trump in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 3: Good to see you again, Tutor. I am pleased as it can be to be with you again. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so, we have so much to get to.
Speaker 1: We were chatting a little bit about it before we went on the air, and so I want to I want to get into all of it. But you were telling me about this Biden pill penalty. It's something that I didn't even know was a problem out there. I think most Americans probably don't realize this, but I think we're kind of a little bit more aware of the fact that we have issues with our pharmaceuticals. From the standpoint of we saw during twenty twenty suddenly everything's being made in China.
Speaker 2: We can't get it here.
Speaker 1: Now there's something new we should be worried about we probably don't even know about. To explain a little bit about the Biden pill penalty to us.
Speaker 3: This thanks very much for bringing this up. This is something that was snuck into the Inflation Reduction Act, the poorly named Inflation Reduction Act is as we all know, it didn't do anything to reduce inflation, but it was passed by Joe Biden and the Democrats. Not a single Republican voted for it, and allegedly he was doing this to try to do something about the cost of medicine, but it actually has the opposite effect. What the Biden pill penalty does is it treats different categories of medicine differently. You have one category of medicine, which are called large molecule medicine, and think of these things as they have to go to the doctor's office or the hospital to get talking about IDs or injections or infusions. Those are more inconvenient. Of course, you have to go to the hospital or doctor to get them, and they're far more expensive. On the other side, you have a different category of pills of medicine, which are called small molecules. Think of pills. These are the medicines that people can take at home. They're much more convenient. We know that people are more likely to take in the medicine that they need if it's convenient for them, if it's easy to get you can get pills by mail, you can take them at home. They're much more convenient, and they're also cheaper. Pills on average are seventy one percent cheaper than the biologic large molecule forms. And that makes perfect sense to want to have people take those kinds of medicines. But what did the Biden pill penalty do. It drove people away from the cheaper, more convenient medicines. And what that means is it drives up costs of the medicines themselves. It caused drives up the cost to make them, It drives up the costs for patients, and it drives up the cost for the entire healthcare system. It discriminated against pills by making it short by the government can come in and set prices on pills earlier than they can for biologic So it is driving all of the research dollars away from pills and towards these more expensive, more convenient, more inconvenient, large molecule medicines. And the result is that since this was introduced in twenty twenty one, seventy percent of the research and development dollars for pill medicine has gone away. It's either gone to the large molecule injection drugs, the IV drugs, or it's even left the pharmaceutical industry entirely. It's on to AI or to the energy sector where people are investing their money. It is if you were talking about caring about the cost of medicine to people, to consumers, to patients, and to the entire healthcare system. The Biden pill penalty is about the dumbest thing you could ever have possibly conceived. But Biden and the Democrats did it. Republicans can save it. However, President Trump signed an executive order just the other day that addresses the cost of prescription medication, and getting rid of the Biden pill penalty is something that's in there. He directed the Secretary of HHS to work for Congress to do this, and Congress can do it. There's a piece of legislation called the Epic Act, which would get rid of the Biden pill penalty. But the more likely way that it's going to happen is through budget reconciliation, which is going to be happening in Congress over the course of the next number of weeks. So the Biden pill penalty. It's completely backwards. It drives up the cost of medicine, It drives up the cost of healthcare generally, and it forces people away from pills, which again is seventy one percent cheaper than the alternative and the more inconvenient large molecule injection IV form medicine that people have to go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think right now we have a lot of people who are very skeptical pharmaceutical companies. I think after twenty twenty, we have the MAHA movement, we have RFK who's come out and said he's going to take a look at all this stuff. So I think when you talk to some of these people, they're a little bit concerned about, well, well do I even want drug companies doing this research? But I think that what you're pointing out is critical right now because you have a Health and Human Services Department the agency.
Speaker 2: That is going to be actually looking at this.
Speaker 1: And an FDA that is going to be looking at the research in a different way than they had in the past. We just had somebody on the podcast who was saying, you know, the FDA, they were exposing some of the stuff that they say Johnson and Johnson has done, and they said that they had proof that the FDA had actually worked with Johnson and Johnson, been paid by Johnson and Johnson, and there was a collaboration there. Now you have an FDA that is not biased, that wants to be involved in this research. If you have pharmaceutical companies stepping out of that right now because there is no competitive advantage or there is no financial advantage, and they're putting money into a different type of medication, right now, we have potential years of breakthroughs that will not be monitored by this MAHA movement.
Speaker 2: It's I think that's a double whammy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And look, I think there and we're talking about two different categories of drugs, right the large molecule versus small molecules or pills, And there's pharmaceutical companies of course in both of those camps. So if you're looking for logic as to why Joe Biden and the Democrats did this, I mean, I don't know if you're going to find it. You'd have to ask if he can possibly answered this question, why Joe, why did you do this? I mean, he probably doesn't enough, but it's kind of like the same logic that they have where they try to force people to drive electric vehicles and then force everyone to use wind and solar panel which doesn't produce enough electricity to charge the electric vehicle. If you're trying to find logic in what they do and how they pick winners and losers, you're not going to find it. But you're exactly right. I mean, this really does all boil down to costs to the consumer. As I said, the pills are seventy one percent cheaper than these other forms of medicine. And the fact is the Biden pill penalty discourages the development of generic drugs coming into the market. There is no longer any incentive for a company to develop a generic form of a drug to get into the market quickly, to become the first one in there. The Biden pill penalty destroys that incentive. And as we know, take the cholesterol drug Libatory, which is a great example. Everyone knows about this. Because of generics in the cholesterol drug market, you can get your cholesterol medicine for basically pennies a dose, right, that's because of generics. Pill penalty actually actively discourages the entry of generics into the market. It is completely backwards for a cost saving approach. If you care about the price of prescription drugs. The Biden pill penalty is exactly the opposite of what you would do because it discourages the development of pill form medicine. And again we're talking about mental health drugs, Alzheimer's drugs, cancer drugs. Hey, Joe Biden said, I'm going to be the president who cures cancer, and then he does this and drives research and development away from cancer drugs. It's ridiculous. And the University of Chicago has done a study about this. I'm glad you mentioned breakthroughs not happening. He ate different breakthroughs in medicine, either new medicines that would cure certain ailments or new applications for existing medicines. Eighty eight discoveries or breakthroughs have not occurred because of the Biden pill penalty and the result of that, Again, according to the University of Chicago, not's some you know, fly by night outfit. They're a very renowned world university. One hundred and sixteen million life years have been lost off of the life expectancies of Americans who are living today, one hundred and sixteen million. So you know, is that a year off or two off of your life, off of my life, all my kid's life. You know, how do you calculate the value of that. But the real cost of this is not only in the health because people are not going to be able to use the pills at home that are convenient. They'll end up in the hospital because they're not taking care of ailments on the front end, and then they'll get more serious down the road. But again, pills are seventy one percent cheaper than the ones that you have to go to the hospital for. And Joe Biden is driving people still He's no longer president, and he's still having this effect, driving people to the more inconvenient, more extensive drugs that you have to go to the hospital for. The Biden pill penalty. It has got to go. Congress can do it, and it's good that Trump President Trump is on board with this.
Speaker 1: Well, so you mentioned that you think Joe Biden probably had no idea that this was going in there, and I suspect that he doesn't really understand. But Okay, there's a few things then that we have to talk about. We have to be aware of who we are electing and how well they know the issues, because you saw this when Kamala Harris went out and she was interviewed.
Speaker 2: She didn't know the issues.
Speaker 1: That was people say, oh, podcasts for the reason that Donald Trump got elected, But it wasn't just that he went on podcasts. It was that he was able to actually coherently speak on podcasts and understand all the issues. You need to look at your candidates and understand do they understand do they know the issues? And then there's the other side of this, that is, are some of these militias or is this just irresponsible? Because I think so often I see legislators and people in government who want to push something through but they haven't game planned out all of the different effects. So is it malicious or is it irresponsible legislation that they didn't go?
Speaker 2: Man, you know what? This is really going to screw up the whole industry?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it's kind of anyone's guess. And I have some theories as to why stuff like this happens, especially with something this monstrosity, the Inflation Reduction Act. First is first thing. The liberals, the left and you know this, they are the kings of mislabeling things, describing things describing pieces of legislation as exactly what they are not.
Speaker 1: You know, the I know what you said, it was a terrible name, the Inflation Reduction Act. I'm like, actually, great name, because it was very deceitful.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, that's that's exactly what they do. And you know, they're every single Democrat in Congress who voted for this thing. And again I would point out that no Republicans voted for it, and I would hazard a guess that as Joe Biden or the Auto Pen or whoever it was who signed the legislation after the pass Congres, there's no way he knew everything that was in it, you know. And you tell members of Congress, hey, we've got this thing. It's called the Inflation Reduction Act, right, They're like, oh, yes, who could vote against that if you're a Democrat, especially since Joe Biden was the one pushing it, and Republicans were saying, you know, this is a bad idea, We're all going to vote against this. They just they misnamed things. I'm not sure that this is all written by staff. There is no chance that members of Congress actually who voted for it actually read the whole thing. There's no chance. And I'll tell you. I'll tell you who does know what's in it. China. China knows what's in the Reduction Inflation Reduction Act because they have taken advantage of the Biden pill penalty that's in there. And China has since twenty twenty one, has by leaps and bounds, ramped up its research and investment in pill form medicine. They are now trying to catch up to the United States and are almost there. They are putting every dollar they can in developing new pill form medicine in China because it's a way for them to keep their people, their workforce healthy and with longer life spans than their competitors on the other side of the world, the United States of America. China knows an opening when they see it, and you better believe China reads the legislation that the people on the left passed through here and it is doing this is an example of wrong headed legislation where it actually, you know, Congress, this is what Congress has the ability to do. They can either encourage certain behaviors or discourage certain behaviors. The Biden pill penalty discourages investment in cheaper, more effective, more convenient medicines, and it encourages money to go to the more expensive, more inconvenient sort of medicines of last resort that you have to take at the hospital. So I don't know if that's by design, but that's the effect.
Speaker 1: Too often, there's unintended consequences with this legislation, and I see it in Michigan. I mean, you talked about the energy and these mandates that we have, that the electric car mandates and then the energy mandates that these leftists put in. Look at Michigan, it's a great example. We've got these we have to be what totally one hundred percent renewable energy, how ridiculous, impossible by twenty thirty five, and they want electric car mandates. So then what happens the unintended consequences of that is manufacturers say this is a this environment is volatile. I don't know that I can actually have the lights on. I don't know that my machines will always be working. If they're going to do this with energy, I've got to leave the state. We've had massive businesses leave the state. This unintended consequence is very severe, and it's very radical, and happens quickly. I mean, this this situation with China, suddenly we're even more reliant on China.
Speaker 2: That would be a terrible situation.
Speaker 1: And we are at the standoff right now with them with the tariffs, and it's it's an interesting scenario because they're very reliant on us, of course, because we're buying most of their product. I mean, I think it's like five hundred and sixty five billion dollars that were oft we're bringing in every year from China. It's very, very significant, and they're only taking in about three hundred billion from US. So we are buying a lot from them. But if we put this in their lap, this is our health, how do you trust that?
Speaker 3: No? I mean, you're you're exactly right. This the Biden pill penalty is a parallel for a lot of things. It is just like what happened you just mentioned it the electric car, the electric vehicle mandate that the Dema Press did. And if you're if you're forcing people to do something, then of course the other industries that exist that do something different from that, they'll either leave or they'll they'll dry up and die all together. It's kind of like there's a there's another one here, and this is sort of off the trail. But in Delaware, you know, you had that judge who decided to strike down Elon Musk's compensation package as the CEO of Tesla, Right, so she made his compensation package as the CEO, which was entirely based on whether or not the company was successful. If the company had not been successful, he wouldn't and paid anything. But as a result the company was successful, he was well, as judge said no, you can't have that and struck that down. And so what does that mean? Delaware, which had previously for decades it's been a place where a lot of companies go right, right, because it has favorable laws there, Delaware is now obviously rightly so, regarded as a hostile place to have your business headquarter. And so what's happening? Businesses are fleeing Delaware And they did this because like, hahaha, we hate Elon Musk. Wat's what we're going to do. Well, what's the result of that? Now your state is losing business, losing companies that are moving to somewhere else like Florida perhaps, or some other place that were favorable to business. And is that good for Delaware or bad? For Delaware.
Speaker 1: Stick around for more with Tim Murtaba. First, I want to talk to you about my partners at American Alternative Markets are experiencing extreme volatility. They're having brief rallies and then they're quickly erased by sharp selloffs. The dollar has cantinued to weaken on international markets, but gold has surged to all time new record high. Wall Street analysts are warning of persistent market stressed and advising their biggest clients to seek safety. Now. When markets swing violently, your retirement savings are extremely vulnerable. It's during these uncertain times that people need stable assets. For thousands of years, that asset has been gold, and that's why I'm proud to endorse American Alternative Assets. They take a different approach to precious metals. They get to know you, they get to know your family, and they get to know your needs. They know precious metals protection is not for everyone, and that's why they only work with people that they know they can help. They provide quarterly check ins to ensure your strategy stays on track. Thirty percent of their customers return and they refer family and friends. American Alternative Assets is offering our listeners a free wealth protection guide and up to five percent bonus on their first purchase. So you should call right now call eight seven seven five to two gold, or visit tutors goold dot com right away. Don't wait until it's too late. Protect your wealth and secure your future right now again. That's eight seven seven five to two gold. Or you can visit tutorscold dot com.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. We've got more after this.
Speaker 1: You see this happening across the country and that honestly, I have a little hope because of this, because when I see this happen, I mean even Target, bud Light, all of these scenarios where they try to capitulate to the far left and the average American, and I wouldn't say it's the American right. I would say it's the average American goes, you know what, I'm not going to take my little girl into Target if there's going to be all this sexual stuff at the front of the store. You know, that's just not going to be what I'm going to do. And then they change. But when you are a state like Delaware and you do that, the change is not as easy if you as you it is if you are a manufacturer where people are general likely to come back if you make a quick change, if you leave. I always say manufacturing is tough. Things like the situation with Delaware tough. Once you lose trust, you're not going to go there With a manufacturer. Shift doesn't happen overnight. If you want to make a product, it can take sometimes a year to get up and running. This is the issue that we have in the state of Michigan with these leftist laws. They drive companies out and then for us to say, oh, we're going to build four new factories, We're talking about a year's long process.
Speaker 2: This is the issue with these leftist policies.
Speaker 1: But I want to bring up something else, because as we're talking about leftists, let's talk about Jack Dorsey, who's out there right now with this disturbing, I guess statement that he wants to get rid of IP laws. Talk about a leftist radical policy. You just be able to steal everybody's stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is another one that the Chinese must love. Yeah, so yeah, Jack Dorsey. Dorsey who everyone would know as a guy who found in Twitter before Elon Musk bought it. He tweeted the other day or posted on x a very simple tweet it said, delete IP laws, which means intellectual property. Delete IP laws. Now, just long story short here. IP laws are what protect trademarks and copyrights and patents, things that people create and invent. And if you delete IP laws, it means that anyone could come in and specifically, let's talk about online because that's what Jack's talking about here, because now he's concerned with artificial intelligence AI programs being allowed to do.
Speaker 2: For his personal game guests, to.
Speaker 3: Run around and rip and steal the creation of others. It absolutely removes the incentive for content creators to create their content. I mean, it's the way YouTube built built its empire really is on a lot of content that had been stolen from other people. And Chris Pavlovski, who is the CEO of Rumble, which is a free speech video platform that also does cloud service also our cloud serve, not cloud cloud services, Chris Pavlowski sort of tore into Jack Jack Dorsey online, saying, what are you talking about that it actually is It's not American. It's an American to say that if you create something you don't own, it's that's interesting. What is the right of motivation for anyone. It's actually in our constitution. The Constitution of the United States says that Congress shall have the ability to create intellectual property laws to protect the property of people who create that property. And for Jack Dorsey to say, oh, let's just delete the whole thing, No, it's anesthetical to everything that a free country should stand for. And you better believe that once again, China is just salivating. Yes, let's just steal everything, because that's what they're going to do anyway.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. This is what we already struggle with. An entire country, in a massive country that is constantly stealing ip imagine, and they do it because there is no there's no rules to that. You know, they can do whatever they want. They want to come and steal. And that's the cautionary tale of people who take their business to China. Be careful, they'll just recreate it and steal it. So I think a lot of manufacturers have realized that. But imagine getting rid of these laws in the United States. Anyone could steal your content, anyone could steal your products. Anybody your neighboring business could steal your stuff and start selling it as their own.
Speaker 2: You know, we've seen a lot of this. My girls they like a lot of these shirts.
Speaker 1: There's one sweatshirt that they wear that says on the front of it a Child of God. And it's a certain brand that has the sweatshirt. The sweatshirt is about sixty dollars, it's not inexpensive, but sheen is now selling that. The Chinese manufacturer is now selling the sweatshirt for five dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 2: So all these.
Speaker 1: Other kids come in with the Chinese knockoff of a Child of God's sweatshirt, and this company has become very upset because this is their brand. This imagine you look around and you see the product that you make. Everybody's wearing it, but it's not what you made. But it is exactly the font, everything is exactly the same. And you think about this on a bigger level. I mean, you're talking about anything somebody puts out there and for those content creators. The reason Donald Trump has been pushing off the TikTok ban is because he understands the amount of financial the amount of business is out there, and the amount of financial turmoil that would cause four individuals in the United States I mean, and.
Speaker 2: People don't get that.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, that he just wants to do it because that's how he got elected. No, he's actually listening to people because some people have built their entire career, their entire livelihood online and now this threatens to take that all for what for Jack Dorsey's selfish purposes. And that's how leftists are all the times, like this doesn't work for me, but this will work for me. And that's why I think you've seen the Democrat party get away from the working person and become this party of the snobbish, rich elite.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I look, Jack, when he ran Twitter, he didn't do anything to compensate or pay to the people who are creating the content that made his platform successful. Didn't He didn't do any right. Yeah, Rumble Chris Pavlovski is the guy, the CEO of Rumble. He's the one who tore into Jack and said, this is about the dumbest idea you can. Rumble pays its creators and there's revenue sharing there. They do a pretty good job with that. Well you're talking about how about recording artists? You know all these Hollywood you know, people who like Katie Perry, and now that she's back from out it, from her heroic trip to space, recording artists like her, there would be nothing stopping anyone from just stealing everything that she creates and making money off of her creation. Hollywood films. There's nothing China already rips off Hollywood films, So then now there would be basically no barriers should be doing that this very podcast Tutor, right, there would be nothing stopping Ai from regurgitating a fake version of the Tutor Dixon Show and trying to make money off of.
Speaker 1: That, or just taking the actual show and making it their own.
Speaker 2: I mean, and this.
Speaker 1: Should resonate with people, and especially I'm glad you brought a Katy Perry because I remember, I'm old enough to remember a few years back when you could just download music for free.
Speaker 2: That was a glorious time, to be honest, but it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair.
Speaker 1: And on the music artist came out and said, you've got to change this. It can't be that you can just download our music for free. You have to change it so people have to buy it, and so they put in immediately, they put in safeguard and said, no, you can't continue downloading music for free. You've got to have a subscription, you've got to pay per song, whatever it is. But suddenly we were paying for music again, and that makes total sense, and nobody went, oh, this is unfair because people realize, oh, yeah, this is their work and we should pay for it. And Americans are pretty understanding of that, the fact that you have. But see, this is my problem is that the radical left has torn down some of those moral barriers with people.
Speaker 2: So now it's like, I'm owed this, I should be able to do this.
Speaker 1: You're going to have a problem though, when you start to rip off the social media influencer stuff, and that I think will be interesting because these people have built small empires or livelihoods off of this, and this guy's like, I should be able to take whatever I want.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know what it is. It's socialism. Really are communism, Yes, everything is communal property. Yes, there is no such thing as private property. There is no such thing as your own intellectual property, the actual product of your own creativity and your own mind and your own work. None of that would exist in Jack Dorsey's of the world. And there are people. You have people because of this podcast. People have jobs because of this podcast. Other others of the Joe Rogan and whoever else are content creators, they are also job creators, and they inject large amounts of money into the American economy. And if you do away with that and say no, everything that you create belongs to all of us, and who's going to be out there creating no one? No one? Right?
Speaker 2: And you make a great point.
Speaker 1: I don't think that people realize the amount of people that get paid from something like this. I mean music is a great example too, because you've got all the producers film. You see that, you see the actors, and you look at film and you go, oh, they're all rich. But it's all the people around those that you can't just give this stuff away for free because everybody has to get paid.
Speaker 2: You are right, they are job creators.
Speaker 3: Have ever I mean people I like to sit through and watch them, even though it doesn't really mean anything to me. Watch the entire credits as a movie is ending. You know, there's like a thousand people in yeah making every movie.
Speaker 2: Right, I know.
Speaker 1: I always think, Okay, when the kids are still watching something in s bedtime, I look at it. I'm like Okay, it says there's thirty minutes left, so there's probably like twenty two because.
Speaker 3: The credits are going to take so long. Imagine everybody likes to look for a key, grip and best boy and gaffer. Right, yeah, those jobs will.
Speaker 2: Be gone, Yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 3: AI is just going to rip it off.
Speaker 1: And that's and my friends in the film industry, I see them posting all the time like we're very worried about what this is going to mean. I mean, and even the actors now their their voices are being ripped off and they're being recreated to look like they're mad too.
Speaker 2: You know, this stuff is not good.
Speaker 1: I just want to end really quick on something else, though, because as we're talking about the direction that leftists have gone and even Democrats in general, now we see this situation where I think there's been a lot of confusion over the man, the marilynd Man who was deported to the prison in El Salvador, and you have what's the it's a senator, right, this senator.
Speaker 3: Chris van Holland from Van.
Speaker 1: Holland, who honestly went there to meet with him.
Speaker 3: Now to be clear, Rita's with him. Shared had Margarita's with the poor.
Speaker 1: Fellow, the guy, a poor guy in jail going out and having Margarita's. But honestly, this so there's questions because I had even people last night, I'm at a school event and people are like, oh, how could they have deported that man? And people believe that he was an American citizen. Not only was he not an American citizen, but the Tennessee Star just came out with a story saying that he was pulled over by Tennessee Highway patrol years before this and had seven people in his car that they suspected were being trafficked. And then when they went to Biden's FBI, Biden's FBI said, let him go.
Speaker 2: That was suspicious.
Speaker 1: Now we're we're hearing that he was, you know, wrongfully deported. And yet here's a guy who was potentially he's not a US citizen, was potentially trafficking people. His wife had a protection order against her him, and she had written out the protection order why she needed protection, which was a very devastating description of what her life was with this man and how he had treated her. And yet people are like, I mean, even the senators I called his wife to let her know he's okay.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, this is the same wife that filed a protective order against him because of a domestic abuse right, great, yeah, well he sends her his love. Yeah, we know how he expresses his love because she had to go to the cops and ask for a protective order. Right. And you know, so you got Democrats. They have chosen this guy as their darling. This fella, this nice fellaw who was living in Maryland. He is not a Maryland man. He's a resident of El Salvador who was illegally, illegally living in Maryland. You have Chris van Holland and all the Democrats who have embraced this guy. And let's be clear about this. The only reason that they have latched on to this guy as their new hero is because Donald Trump is on the other side, right exactly. Donald Trump's main superpower is breaking the brains of his political opponents. So they have decided to wrap their arms complete. It's Chris van Hahn and Tory Booker as Senator Chris Murphy, it's Keen Jeffries in the House. Every Democrat and the entirety of the mainstream media has fallen in love with this guy, and they keep on calling him the marilynd Man who was wrongfully deported. No, because and they know that's false. They know it's false, and they keep saying it. Anyway, he was not wrongfully deported. He'd had a deportation order hanging over his head for years. He was illegally present in this country. He entered illegally. He is not an American citizen. He did not have a legal right to be here. The Trump administration send him back to l Salvador, where he is from, and it's because he was illegally present. He is known to be an MS thirteen gang banger. He was arrested one time, rounded up with a bunch of other MS thirteen gang bangers, had drugs, he had wads of cash, he was wearing MS thirteen. Other judges and other courts have found him to be a legitimate member of MS thirteen. He's a domestic abuser, he's a suspected human trafficker, and he was illegally present. And Chris Van Holland goes flying off to El Salvador to have drinks with the guy as he gets the afternoon off from prison. I've never seen a US senator make that much effort to help an American citizen. This guy flies to El Salvador to help him. This is an amazing string simply because Donald Trump has broken their brains.
Speaker 1: I will tell you I have a girlfriend right now who she adopted a child from Sierra Leone, and there has been and the adoption has all been worked out.
Speaker 2: She's just supposed to go pick the child up.
Speaker 1: And this is such a sweet story. The child has a she's blind. My friend has a son here in the United States with the same issue.
Speaker 2: She was going to bring her back to the United States. She can't.
Speaker 1: There's an issue with the us NBC. She can't get the paperwork through. She has been begging her congresswoman, who is a Democrat, to help her. They just are sending her letters like, yeah, the form's not right. Begging for help. Can't get help for a child, an eleven year old child that.
Speaker 2: Needs the medical care that she can get in the United States.
Speaker 1: And she should be considered an American citizen because her mother adopted her and her mother is here. But this senator goes after a gang banger, a bad guy and MS thirteen person member. The a gang member and this is correct me if I'm wrong. He lives in the same district that Rachel Morin was killed in, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, Maryland, right, He's the US Senator from Maryland and that's exactly where Rachel morn was killed also, and he never did a blessed thing to react to that case. So he lies all the way to El Salvador to have Margarita's with and check on the well being of this illegal alien gang banger who's been thwarted back to his home country. It's staggering.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: This is again another one of these issues in politics. You know, we talk about eighty twenty issues right where eighty percent of the people are on one side and agree and only twenty percent to see it the other way. Democrats keep picking the twenty every single time, simply because they hate Donald Trump so much so they can't even see logic or reason. The pictures of Chris van Holland, you know, having drinks with this Scott. He flew all the way to l Salvador to check on the well being of a criminal, of an illegal alien criminal.
Speaker 2: Stick around for more with Tim Murtaba.
Speaker 1: First, I want to talk to you about my newest partners at Ease tootal Health. Do you guys remember when President Trump said Obamacare sucks? While President Trump also said I don't want to terminate Obamacare, I want to replace it with much better healthcare. We all agree with President Trump that Obamacare is horrible. Obamacare has been a total disaster with its overpriced premiums and sky high deductibles.
Speaker 2: But today is.
Speaker 1: A new day, and now you can replace your overpriced, lousy Obamacare with Ease for Everyone, the only group plan that any adult in the United States is now eligible to join. Listen as we compare Ease for Everyone to Obamacare. With Ease, you get a monthly cost as low as two hundred and sixty two dollars. You get free unlimited prescriptions. Ninety three percent of all drugs covered are available at no extra cost, including insulin, and huge savings on name brands. There also free free unlimited virtual primary care, unlimited urgent care for a thirty dollars copay, generous cashback reimbursements for emergency room visits and ambulance transportation, and also doctor visits. You can have affordable healthcare for as low as two hundred and sixty two dollars a month. Today, visit easefor Everyone dot com slash tutor and join today. That's easefo Everyone dot com slash tutor. Now stay tuned, We've got more after this. You know, we have a woman in Michigan who wants to be the next US senator.
Speaker 2: Her name is Mallorie mcmarrow.
Speaker 1: And she posted about this story on Twitter, because that's kind of her claim to fame, is to have a big social media following as a crab. And she came out and she was really mad about this guy, and she says, so she decides to take this approach. They've deported this man illegally. They should not have deported him. They're defying the court. And Donald Trump has now said that he is going to start sending American citizens that disagree with him to foreign prisons.
Speaker 3: Come on, look, about the best thing you could possibly say about this case, about this L. Salvadoran guy, is that maybe he shouldn't have been sent to L. Salvador specifically, maybe he should have been deported to some other country. The question of whether or not he could be deported is that's not even arguable. He was an illegal alien. He already had a deportation order a removal order. He can be deported, he should be deported, And the White House has said, look at it. Listen, if they somehow even managed and succeed to somehow bring him back to this country, we're just going to deport him again. So the reason why they said, why one judge at one time said you can't send him back to El Salvador, is because he claimed that he was under threat from some gang in l Salvador. That gang in El Salvador has been wiped out of existence and doesn't exist there anymore. That particular gang has a greater presence in Los Angeles, California than it does in El Salvador.
Speaker 1: To be fair, when you are a member of a gang, you tend to have other gangs that hate you for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, but he has chosen to be a member, says his defense. Hey, I can't go back there because I'm a gang member. These are the same people who say you can't send him to El Salvador. Why is that, Well, because he's part of a rival gang. Oh so he is a gang member and he's not an innocent Maryland. See, they just can't get a Well, we're back to the logic of the left.
Speaker 1: This is the logic that I use as a parent. Your choices have consequences. So if you do this, this could happen. If you join a gang, you will have other gangs that hate you and want you dead.
Speaker 2: That's actually just kind of a fact.
Speaker 1: We all know about gangs, and I've never been in a gang, but I still know that.
Speaker 3: I love it that they have to use his criminality as his difference.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, he's a bad guy that is in danger from other bad guys.
Speaker 2: You know what, sometimes the world just works itself out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, my gosh, that's I mean, couldn't anybody being just about to be sentenced to prison use the same argument?
Speaker 1: But also a wife beater? I mean, why are we defending wife beaters?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Could women have been crapped on anymore by the Democrats? And that's not a nice thing to say, but it is so true. I mean, we can't have our own sports anymore, we can't win awards, we can't get jobs because men who pretend to be women are better than us.
Speaker 2: I mean, they have just so destroyed women.
Speaker 1: And now you have a senator, a sitting US senator who goes to another country to have margaritas with a wife beater.
Speaker 2: You cannot make it up.
Speaker 3: No, And it just goes to show you how far in the grip of the far extreme left to Democratic Party is. You have absolute mainstream, supposedly mainstream leaders United States Senators in the House of Representatives, Akeem Jeffries, the Democratic Leader, the Minority leader in the House of Representatives. All of them are on board with the righteous cause. They believe of this MS thirteen gang banger, wife beater, criminal illegal alien who has been righteously deported back to l Salvador. They're all on his side. They keep embracing the crazy issues because the radical left requires them to. They didn't learn anything after Election Day twenty twenty four. They lost because Donald Trump was on the right side of the issues, talking about the insane that you just said it. Men invading women's faces, trans women who are really biological men in women's sports. Democrats insist, still insists that it's okay for biological grown men to play organized sports against women, against actual biological females. They think that's fine. Immigration they are on This is like a ninety ten issue, and they're on the side of the ten. They keep choosing the wrong side over and over because the radical left is in charge of that party. Listen, I mean, look, a leftist just firebomb the governor's mansion in Pennsylvania, right, that's Josh Shapiro. He's a Jewish governor of Pennsylvania. He was targeted because of the crazy leftist's view of the conflict in Gaza. He's tro hamas pro Palestinian. He firebombed the guy's mansion in Pennsylvania, the governor's mansion because of his position in supporting Israel in that conflict. Does anyone recognize the irony here? Josh Shapiro was not picked to be Kamala Harrison running mate because he's Jewish and the radical left wouldn't stand for that. Right, I mean, the party is broken, completely and utterly broken.
Speaker 1: And that's when I always say, what is the final nail in the coffin of this new Democrat Party?
Speaker 2: And does that kill the party? Does a new party for him?
Speaker 1: Do they go back to the JFK party like what happens to the Democrat Party? Because I believe that one day people will look back at the Biden administration and say they had a man cross dressing as a woman saying that he could tell you about science and health.
Speaker 2: How bizarre.
Speaker 3: That's great. If JFK were alive today, they would call him a right wing extremist.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember when SNL used to have that skit, it's Pat and you didn't know if Pat was a woman or a man like you couldn't even do that today they would freak out.
Speaker 2: But that was funny. That was when Asinel was good. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm I just I love talking to you, I love having you on.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll be able to talk about the demise of the Democrat Party sooner than we think.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean, you got the media out there are going to prop them up for as long as they possibly can. But I'm hopeful that regular Americans who do nothing every day but just go about their regular lives and aren't, as you know, in tune to this as we are every single day. It's sort of a sickness that we have. I'm sorry to say. I know we do pay attention to this so much, but regular people who have real lives to go and pursue and don't pay attention to them a new ship. I hope that it's freaking through and they and then I got to believe that some of them look at Democrats do it and just say, what in the world is in these people's heads?
Speaker 1: I mean, you even had one of the big comedians, who was it, someone Dylan that was on Fox last night with Sean Handy.
Speaker 2: Someone was and he was like, if you can't make a joke anymore, where have we come to? And this is not like a conservative.
Speaker 1: This is someone who's just like, can we get back to where we're kind of light hearted and the country is fun again?
Speaker 2: I mean they are such fun crushers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, Jerry Seinfeld won't perform on college campuses because he says it's you can't make jokes, right.
Speaker 2: No, everybody is so sensitive.
Speaker 1: But those are the people who are the radical leftists, and they're not getting married and they're not having relationships. They have become so angry they can't even communicate with their own friends.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's it. I mean they have every year of publications like Slenna, We're going along here, publications like Slate and you know, Huffington Post and The Daily Beast. They always publish these things around Christmas and Thanksgiving. How to talk to your uncle and all that stuff. They are like it's encouraging the division, and like how to treat your families like they're all mentally handicapped.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. Now, I know people that is for one.
Speaker 3: So you know what, you know what one business that's going under because the left doesn't buy mirrors anymore because they certainly don't look in them.
Speaker 1: That's that's absolutely true. Yeah, self reflection is no longer a thing, not a thing. Well, Tim Murta, I always enjoy having you on. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: That was fantastic, Tutor, Thank you very much, and congratulations and on the success of this show and much more of it.
Speaker 2: So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, and thank you all for listening to the Tutor Dixon Podcast for this episode and others. You can go to Tutor Dixon podcast dot com, the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts and join us next time.
Speaker 2: I have a blessed day.