Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg's avalone or now avline. What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a whole lot of red. We have to start off with Video, that's ticker MVDA currently sliding about four percent for its biggest inter day drop since April thirtieth. That's after President Trump said that China hasn't approved purchases of in Video's h two hundred chips because they want to develop their own and also saying that it didn't really come up with China during his summit. That's been driving Nvidia and also other chip names lower today. And it's kind of interesting since when Jensen Wong joined Trump for the summit, a lot of those chips names outperformed on the hopes that a deal could ease the memory crunch. But seems like that's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, there are a lot of hopes hied to everything in the equity market these days, all right, and in Video will be reporting after the close next Wednesday, the twentieth Nvidia the last of the Meg seven's to report. Next up on your.
Speaker 1: List, Boeing another story out of the China summit that's ticker BA currently slipping about two point seven percent. That's after the airplane manufacturer received a smaller than expected order for jets. After Trump's China summit, Trump said that China would buy around two hundred aircraft, though he later suggested that there's a possibility of them buying up to seven hundred and fifty planes. Again, no specifics, kind of murky Melius Research writing that while China is a very large market, they don't believe it is a strategic market for Boeing anymore because there can't be one hundred percent certainty that these planes will even get delivered, whether that be from trade tensions or geopolitical tensions with Taiwan. I thought that was kind of interesting. Heading out of the print.
Speaker 3: Today Boeing, it's more work here. How often is Air Force one fuel do a miend minute refuel? Air Force one rarely, if ever, refuels admit air during actual presidential missions, with reports indicating it has never done so with a president on board.
Speaker 4: I'm just interesting, So.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like I've seen it be refueled mid air, but I think I might I might be remembering watching a movie.
Speaker 3: It's capable of doing so in emergencies or for training, but standard operations involved landing at military basis to refuel. Boy. I just answered so many questions so many people today. One more for you am on Yes.
Speaker 1: Dexcom. That's sticker DXCM currently rising about seven point eight percent most inter day since February. That's after activist investor Elliott Management took a stake in the diabetes device maker and also struck a deal to name two independent directors to the board separately. Dexcom also gave a really rosy long term growth outlook at its investor day earlier this week. Also worth noting that we did have Dexcom CEO on BTV earlier today and he said that customers taking GLP ones have higher utilizations of these continuous glucose monitoring devices. That's been a big worry for investors about how GLP ones are going to impact diabetes device makers like Xcom, and that move is making them one of the top gainers on SMP five hundred.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.