Speaker 1: World with me here you know b T it's so low shout of O C T.
Speaker 2: No real color what we see whole game? Wait about to be something. Oh, you can't stand on me, own Susie. I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad of me, they get an They called me.
Speaker 3: He love by love, he.
Speaker 1: Loove ball Alert.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the ball Erd Show podcast available everywhere you get your podcast.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 4: Make sure you like subscrapping, shall you too hate at Baller TV. I know by the name of.
Speaker 6: Ferri Simmits, I have your bestie Sue Solo.
Speaker 1: You know BT O C T. With that, I'll tell you the building. Now you got to host the show with us? Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Yes? I got my son with me. Be a bell a yes, b A p A JaMarcus Vanity period. You want to show you some loves.
Speaker 4: Dirk says he believes Gunner is a rat, and he told and he hates rats.
Speaker 1: Did you gotta see the that clip on Academics.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's the first rapper to come out and express how he feels about Gunna.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, about about Gunner?
Speaker 7: Because we asked one of our guests and he didn't from Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had babyface right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he don't want to comment about it, right, You think Gunnar's are rup man crazy?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just asking question.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I just feel like Dirk is staying with all the boys that staying behind the scenes. But at the end of the day, you know, we really just can't say nothing. It's a king slim open his mouth.
Speaker 1: My thing is, what if what if thug said, hey, do this, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, you know, would have could have should have it? It was the fifth we'd all be drunk.
Speaker 6: So we literally don't know nothing.
Speaker 5: All we do know is that thugger put out, you know, a tweet or something that was like get that new gunner or Gunna on the way, like, you don't know, maybe he did tell him listen, everybody can't be here.
Speaker 6: You go ahead and get out. But I don't wait.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, at the end of the day, if there is the case, the rules is the rule.
Speaker 7: Because we're not gangster, so we don't know what the street rules are and what's considered as snitching or what's considered as not.
Speaker 3: One thing we do know is Dirk has no fear.
Speaker 4: He definitely don't he had the number one record, it's about to be the number one record.
Speaker 7: So he purposely acted like he was gonna drop with him in the NBA. Your own boy's supposed to drop in.
Speaker 1: I mean, Dirk is very strategic. From how I know him, he's dropping. I don't think so either. I was thinking that too, Like it's just funny.
Speaker 2: He's very especially when when it's somebody, because I'm like that, like if I could, if I could make you like a crazy, that's so funny to me, Like we all gonna keep saying stuff to you and then muting the phone and stuff, or like it's just funny. Like I don't know we do we antagonize people like it's just it's funny because like, bro, I'm just playing, you're going crazy, Like that's that's not funny to y'all, Like you be calm and the other person's like, oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they got some crazy stuff going. I don't think I'm playing. Did you guys see that?
Speaker 4: Rasby took back everything he once said Chris Stokes abusing him in the past.
Speaker 2: A lot of people saying the check clear, like my money, I make anybody change the story, not anybody.
Speaker 8: I mean because his story be consistent this whole time and now the whole time.
Speaker 5: I think whatever the people said Chris Stokes did, he did that.
Speaker 2: I just want to I need to apologize to them for real because when I was a little girl, well I was spreading y my man, if y'all I shouldn't. I apologize on Jesus, I told everybody like I was.
Speaker 3: In the room, I'm sorry, forgive me.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 7: How do you allegedly say this God did all these things you and then you just vanished and then you come back and you say that that's what That's.
Speaker 8: What's really sticky about it that everybody's saying online.
Speaker 3: You know it could be not true.
Speaker 8: Like like they they don't believe this is true.
Speaker 7: I think rads B is a little bit polar because I've been around him.
Speaker 1: And I've seen.
Speaker 6: As a child could really affect you.
Speaker 1: It obviously affects him because he just be breakdance.
Speaker 2: Well. No, I don't, I don't think it. I don't think it's kept because you know how hetero sexual men and black men period like I feel about their sexuality and it being questions and stuff like that. So opening up and saying that you was molested or you was dealt with, not by a woman, like by a man that's deep and that take a lot of ego, and I just feel like the only way that it probably like wasn't really that. It's like he was they overseer when when they was young. He made them like when your manager. My managers almost the same age with men, I feel like they my daddy, like you know what I'm saying. So your manager, especially when you're young like that, y'all have like their family binding and they supposed to protect you. So if his family members or whoever you know, Rasby is coming out and saying, no, this is who abused me and Blase blah, like you was supposed to protect them from there. But because you turned the blind, I like he could have felt like you just as guilty as them, because think about it on Players Club, the dudes that was at Junior's bachelor party, to me is equally responsible as responsible as him because y'all let it go on, like y'all heard it let it go on still by the dog they just left. Y'all didn't help her, you know what I'm saying. So it's the same thing with them. This man supposed to be like y'all guardian and a person walking y'all.
Speaker 3: Through the door, and it was as legal guardian at the time.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and you letting people abuse me. So yeah, you equally played a part in it.
Speaker 5: That's a good point because I do think that, especially in the black community, a lot of men that are sexually assaulted or abuse they don't come out and speak about it. Like you hear people every now and then say, you know, advocating, Hey, talk about it, speak up, but it's either embarrassing to them or people don't believe them.
Speaker 6: They don't say nothing at all, just because.
Speaker 2: Like the like the average dude, the average dude be like, so hype about oh I lost my Virginia when I was twelve years old. Our bro, I don't care how far you think you was at twelve. It's nothing. You were saying. That was getting no grown girl hot. She is sick, Like, no, that's real, that's not like. But you know, dudes, they hype up like sex with guys so much that it's like, yeah, oh it's okay, Like they almost be excited to be abused, especially by a woman.
Speaker 5: They're manipulating that thought process. It's like baby you was sex abused.
Speaker 2: But if you know, if they make you sleep at night, cool with me.
Speaker 6: Whatever works for you.
Speaker 1: Right, So it is time for the players ball. I'm a bowler.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know who Carmelo Anthony is retirement after nineteen seasons or you guys excited to hear.
Speaker 3: You got sad to see him go?
Speaker 1: Sad to see him.
Speaker 7: I'm sad to see him go because it's starting to make me feel like I'm old because we are watching her old the great like Lebron is talking about retired.
Speaker 3: Seen the started his career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't say the start, but it definitely.
Speaker 4: When you two thousand and three, him and Lebron see this, I know that I'm a better sports person Carmelo came into the league. Two thousand and three, him and Lebronday.
Speaker 1: When Carmelo came to the league, I don't know, high school.
Speaker 3: You've seen the whole thing though, right.
Speaker 1: Damn the old fun.
Speaker 8: He's in his whole career though, right, Yeah, so that's what I'm saying. You kind of you kind of said.
Speaker 4: Carmelo had the better rookie season than Lebron. James Lebron got the rookie of the year because he had to hype. That is my personal opinion.
Speaker 6: Low key.
Speaker 5: I actually thought Carmelo Anthony retired a while ago until I saw him in the game.
Speaker 1: That I was out for two seasons.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's what it was. Okay, Well, you know, good for him.
Speaker 7: You should have never went to the If you would have never went to the Lakers, he would have still been in the NBA if he would have stayed with the Portland Trail Blazers.
Speaker 1: But you know, lebron was like.
Speaker 7: Hey, man, come on over here, man, come work with me, and then you know, he lost his job.
Speaker 3: So you know, now he's passing the torture his son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anthony son athlete. Sons are good.
Speaker 4: Bron has two sons that play, and I actually think, uh not Bronnie, but Bryce is actually Bryce is actually taller than Bronnie. He's actually younger brother. Bronnie is the All American basketball player. Now he's going to USC.
Speaker 1: Bryce is actually taller.
Speaker 7: And then we're gonna see because of the mellow Boys, mellow Son is good too though. Yeah, I mean that's what the NBA is really about to be about to be a lot. Yeah, it's about to be like a lot of you like, oh, this person's dad was such and such.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at Steph Curry and his father, and he came in the game and just made a name for himself and he's like the greatest shooter.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 8: But speaking of Lebron, he lost, Yeah, he lost, He got swept and he's thinking.
Speaker 6: About he lost the team.
Speaker 8: But I say him because he's the one everybody's talking about and he's thinking about retirement.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm a Laker fan.
Speaker 3: What do y'all think about that?
Speaker 5: How about y'all want this man to give He done, gave y'all the best in his life.
Speaker 2: Like I'm on now, okay, but just my thing. You see how you saying? You know that too. I don't want to see Lebron retire into his son making it to the league so they can play against each other. Then he can hang to Jersey.
Speaker 1: You want to play with them?
Speaker 2: Oh well whatever, I don't care. However, going to see him on the same court, just because I like to see black people make history and that's big and that's an amazing way to retire. You did your thing, Kudos to you. Look at your sons, they gonna hold it down.
Speaker 5: His performance continues to not get what it usually gives that want to retire.
Speaker 6: He don't want to retire like that.
Speaker 5: He want to retire still being talked about being one of the greatest.
Speaker 2: They know how, you know how they do because he could just not play them games until his son get there. He could just try.
Speaker 7: They're trying to say that he's probably gonna retire for a year because he has to have foot surgery because his you know, something was wrong with.
Speaker 1: His foot the whole round. Yeah, he has he was, he was injured.
Speaker 7: So they're saying that he's probably gonna retire for a year, get surgery, get back healthy, come in play.
Speaker 1: A year with his son, and then officially retiring.
Speaker 2: He got to go ahead and put some botox in it on the foot of something. I got to see him with the son, like he got to do that for history, Like, come.
Speaker 1: On, I think he's gonna do it.
Speaker 6: That would be nice. That'd be a good.
Speaker 1: Versus money, let's do it.
Speaker 9: It's love versus money on the ball or alert show.
Speaker 3: All right now, it's have of love versus money.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna give a couple and you guys let me know if they're there for the love.
Speaker 3: Or is it just business?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, all right, today we have Queen and Clarence. Now, if you don't know, Chris Sales had went online and was like, I think Clarence is cheating on Queen.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He had stayed at home mom.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're still YouTubers, they still YouTubers. So this came off his YouTube page. And so Clarence is like, man, like this guy really hates me.
Speaker 1: Queen was married to another YouTuber. They started YouTube together together.
Speaker 8: Queen and christ Chris cheated on on Queen and so she left, She became a superstar, got with her now boyfriend who is her baby dad.
Speaker 3: And Clarence.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so now Chris is saying that Clarence is cheating on Queens.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I just feel like Chris just made because Clarence got his stand on mom job. So that's why he used to be.
Speaker 3: He could have been.
Speaker 2: He used first of all, christin don't come from Vine, Like, let's skip all this YouTube stuff. They come from Vine. Then moved to Instagram, scams, iPhones, YouTube all that. Like you know what I'm saying, Like, we ain't gonna like Chris, Jill, was you know what I'm saying, because it wasn't that like at first Chris was, you knowcause he you know, he had like he was popping first then like Queen on, I don't I don't know if she was bought on, but he for sure was popping first.
Speaker 8: So because to me, it seems like Chris is saying that he just with her because she Queen and she popping and he just han't you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's her ex like that's what we supposed to I guess we supposed to do. But I don't know. I think I think it's love, especially from Queen for sure. I th there for love most definitely. And they got a kid together like Lady care of Chris and son. For sure, I think it's love.
Speaker 1: Wait, so she has two kids, Chris, her husband.
Speaker 2: Stay at home mom, Queen gonna get my girls, gonna get it.
Speaker 8: But the only what I love about Queen is not only does she do what she gets, she puts her people on.
Speaker 3: She put Clarence on too.
Speaker 2: And I love how she moved with Grace too, like she don't be bashing him and all that, Like when he says something just like.
Speaker 1: So why does he keep following behind her?
Speaker 2: Like why he keeping because he know nothing going on, like that emotion he's hurting because I only.
Speaker 7: Talking about see this guy in the media is when he's talking about Queen. It's like, man, this woman go and be happy.
Speaker 2: Even hurt though it's a it's a youth like it's really like a YouTube ploy, like you got a name. He from the internet. That's how you make. His money is burling down, So it's all right, we got to turn the fire back up, Like let me about them. I need, you know, YouTube, pay that money.
Speaker 7: I need some you know, want the video her and the ex husband and the new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: They need to do a boxing match. They want to make some money.
Speaker 2: Remember he started dating Clara's ex girlfriend, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just.
Speaker 1: Gonna say that crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they flip flopped, but then Queen and I'm not worrying about the they ain't doing on purpose. When Christine they you know, Clarence is now with his baby mama. He started going with clarence ex girlfriend, Like both lost in the dust and I guess they truma bind it like damn we both got ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah give it clout Chaser like for sure, money loving money.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna say love.
Speaker 6: I say love for sure.
Speaker 2: I love seeing that black love and I love you.
Speaker 7: I love the show too, y'all love seeing that toxic stuff on the side to it.
Speaker 1: We're Finna love. I'm talking about what with the ex husband? You can get all your business?
Speaker 2: Are you wanting to be in my business?
Speaker 4: We'll be right back with more of the ball and Show podcasts and business your podcasts.
Speaker 9: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert showy A.
Speaker 2: Vanity and your tuned in to The ball Alert Show and we're.
Speaker 4: Back with the Baller Show podcast available everywhere you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Tokyo Vanity is in the building. How's gone.
Speaker 2: Commercial break? I ain't even get putting on milk gloss on y'all.
Speaker 1: They be my best friend.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's go a period.
Speaker 8: So a lot of people, you know, met Tokyo Vanity, you know, either through that song my best friend Finna or love and hip hop.
Speaker 2: But a lot of them met me through vine first.
Speaker 3: But I was gonna say.
Speaker 8: That a lot of people like myself, have you know, seen you online?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I had a following over a million way before, like best friend and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, let us know about that. That journey alright, So.
Speaker 1: Boomed was like eight seconds I write.
Speaker 2: Y'all know Nick Nay Paddywake the one that said we love baby. Okay, So Nick, that was one of my closest friends me Nick who real made that feed which is dynamant super Say that owns the Crown Case and uh the real bb Judy But she wasn't on Vine, but those other people that was on Vine. Nick told me. He was like, man, right, you was so funny, Like you gotta get on this app. We be on there, ripping up pit stopping people on there. We used to be going back and forth with DC Young Fly and and Fat and Paid, like we all started at the same time. We're from the same class, like when it come to internet, so we're like the dinosaurs or influencers. So literally, I made a video. It was a Snicker's commercial or whatever. I ain't understand the app, so I just recorded the video and then I was like, man, this shit stuepy. So I deleted the app off my phone. A week later, everybody calling me, they like, girl, how you just gonna make one video?
Speaker 4: Ma'am?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you gone Vine, everybody looking for you, You on world stuff, you on Google, you on everything, Like I'm like what, So I opened up the app. My dad ass got one hundred thousand dollars, like and a video going viral everywhere. Then after after that, every video I was dropping just going viral, going viral, going viral, going viral. So this from just and then Instagram came out with videos. So I wanted to like transfer my content because like black creators, we kind of went on strike on Vine because only white creed. We we were the ones who was funny, but white people were recordingly like I don't even know if that's a word, but like they will recreate our content, and they the ones who getting the big deals and all that. So we was through with that. We went to Instagram or whatever and we started transferring to content. Go best Friend. That's my best friend was the last thing that I had that actually even went viral on Vine. But that was during my transition anyway, and it went viral and dubsmash first, which is the new ticket time I remember that, and then Twitter, then Vine, then Instagram then.
Speaker 1: Like all over the question are you in New Orleans at this time?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm living in New Orleans and.
Speaker 1: What brings you? What brought you to Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Okay? So then Sewan and to day they hit me up. They're like, you know, you got the song of the summer.
Speaker 9: It's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I don't know shit, like you know what I'm saying. So I gonna make the song. They helped me find a beat. I make the song. I said to them on like a Friday, a day flew me out, telling her like Tuesday, I met y'all Wednesday, then we went to the club and then I just never got off the road after that. And then I permanently so I would travel back and forth. I permanently moved here in twenty nineteen, but like I was like halfway staying in seventeen when I joined Love and Hip Hop. So Love and Hip Hop is what made me actually like move and stay here because it was requiring me to work so much and be here and the schedule was just so like spontaneous, so I would just have to be here for long periods at a time.
Speaker 3: So tell us about your time on Love and Hip Hop.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, first of all, shout out to v H one Mona Stephanie. Okay, so I don't love it hip hop about some dudes trying to scam me.
Speaker 6: No, yes, so.
Speaker 2: They must was already like sitting in a room with like some you know VH one, like scouting execs that already you know, they know what telling they looking for their interested in. So they must alive and told the people that I was their client. But really they just got on my Instagram and reached out to me like hey, you know blah blah blah blah blah love and hippie blase bla. I'm like okay. They was like you in l A and I'm like yeah. They was like, well the auditions on the what you call it or whatever. I was like, oh okay, whatever. That was like, yeah, you're supposed to meet. So I meet with them first, and I go to them and we go to the meeting rack the meeting or whatever like that, and then we have to have another meeting. So before the other meeting, they was telling me about it's some girl name Red, she's from DC or whatever. And he was like, oh, well, I don't really think you gonna get on the show because she just have she got this going on and that going on and she got drama with this guy. And I don't really know if you made a good impression, but you could, uh if you sign, if you sign to us as management, we could get you on the what you call it for sure? And black Black, I'm like, I ain't scared of nothing more in life than paperwork. I'm really not scared of nothing but paperwork for real. So I'm like, sign with y'all. So when we go to the next meeting, because they can't be in there like VH one, they don't play like that, just strictly you and talent. Ain't no manager coming in there, nothing, just me and you. So I asked them, because I'm an inquisitive person, I was like, so, look, oh boy in alexis what they got to do with y'all? It was like, what do you mean? I was like old boy out there with the bounce out and on and the and Alexis like, what do they have to do with y'all? Cause they're telling me your bounce signed to them, like we not, you know, we're not doing this. She was like oh. She was like they don't have anything to do with us or whatever like that. So I was like, okay, So we talked. Then they send me my contract and I signed it and then Alexis and then was calling me. You know, I curse on my limb though, like I'm not stupid, like stop plumbing. And then that's that's how it got all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is a crazy story. So somebody tried to scam you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they wanted to cut my money like the Yeah, they wanted a percentage like they will act like they would that was they doing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, have you signed with us. We're going to make sure you Yeah, And people.
Speaker 2: Was telling me that It's like, girl, we've been trying to get in contact with you for the last two years, like you'll be banking it in our face. Like I'd be like, you can't come over my phone, tap dancing and all that talking about you. You can't disclose who you are. And it's an audition for a show. I can't tell you what show. All right, baby, let me show you the end of this line. That's crazy.
Speaker 8: Say your relationships on the show we've seen you, uh, you know recently reunion with Carly Red and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: What was going on?
Speaker 8: Uh to get to that point of that interaction with carl rot me popping up.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh it was weird. Like that's literally all it is, Like, y'all see how we're here and I'm talking to y'all. I handle y'all with grace and love, and you know, it's what's the good energy? How y'all doing? Now? Imagine I leave out and walk back in. When I walk back in, I say, y'all be like, oh, what's up? Talk you register? And I'm like, man, fuck this podcast now with y'all, Like, uh, where that come from? Cause you know what I'm saying, Like it just didn't make sense to me, Like yo, shit.
Speaker 5: Was getting weird, like when the cameras were cut.
Speaker 2: On, like literally when I landed. First of all, all right, boom, I land in Jamaica, right, Kaota gets COVID or whatever. Don't want to put his masks on the stuff. He got COVID, so shut down. He got COVID. So the people who flew in with him, well me because I'm sitting next to him and we rolled together. But even though it was other people who flew in with us, I'm the one that I got a quarantine for twenty so that standard when you get there, you got a quarantine for twenty four hours and then the next day you're spposed to go fun. When I got there, they tested me. My stuff came back negatives his they you know, they trying to keep it confidence, y'all. Somebody got me who got cold. So they're saying, oh, he's coming back inconclusive or whatever like that, so we can't fume. So I quarantined the first day. In the second day, now we're on the third day, right, third day, so ain't nobody even seen me? The cast and stuff. I just been in my room smoking weed. Now they the all right, it's the third day. They come and get me. They're like, okay, we confused. I feelm three scenes that day. The first scene, soon as I got there, everybody, hey talk soon as they see me. They got their car for office on Chachi. All that right, So that was cool. Then when it's the next scene, carling them turned up ass litters, come look at me talking about Yeah, we gotta talk. Paul Freeze, please stop it right there, talk about what what do we need to talk about. I have not seen you in over three hundred and sixty five days, and the last day I see you like you you was it was for my birthday. Last year. I'm if you go on your page, I'm your most light commented video. I'm the most popping content on your page if if you go down down your things. So all of a sudden, you got an issue with me, you know what I'm saying. So all right, we get to the third scene, I final scene up that day. It's the party. Now everybody acting weird. Bro, the whole the whole thing, Like, all of a sudden, nobody want to talk. They in the corner, they booted up. So I'm not nobody who do all that elephant and room? Hey baby, what's what's up? Like, what's the problem? Anybody over here got a problem? What's going on? Like they're like, oh yeah, because she's everybody said everybody said what she was like, yeah, you you said that you want the vets off to show at your security met And first of all, what if it's a security mean y'all, what y'all think we talk about at the meeting? At a security meeting?
Speaker 1: Security exactly?
Speaker 2: It's no, it's nobody at the show where when you at the security meeting, you're there with the attorney and you there with the hell my bad job. You're there with the attorney and you there with the head of security. So yeah, you'll be there with the Yeah, you be there with the attorney and the head of security. So when you're doing that, when you're doing that or whatever, they just talking about security. What you can do, what you can't do. Don't tell nobody out location, you can't bring nobody to scene. What you just standard stuff, you know what I'm saying, No weapons on the premises, just that type of stuff. That's not a moment for casts to talk about. Well, I don't like this person. I don't like that person. Why we're doing this while we're doing that. It's not that So you get what I'm saying. It's just not making sense to me. I said at a security meaning I don't want the vests on the show. First of all, let's start here. I just said way worse shit than they to y'all face, Like I done told y'all, fuck you, I don't deal with y'all, told you all type of stuff. I bet the piss out you. I done told you a million things like that. Why would I be scared to tell you that. I said, I don't want a vet on the show, and that's not my call. I'm not no executive producer. I'm a cast member just like y'all. That's not my place to do that. So it was them just like like freestyling for TV. Don't plug me like that. I don't play with y'all. Y'all know that I'm going through x Y. My mama. Mama had three brain surgeries. Like, I'm out here in August, these people on the phone telling me my mom about to die and you need to be headed home to make memories with your mama because she ain't making it through this one. Like so it's just like, y'all know what I got going on, and I fly out here. They flew me out here. You know, by myself. You don't have none of my friends that's on the cast for real out here. So I felt like I was like set up, and y'all play with me. So when they play with me like that, I bathed the pits out her because I don't play with you like that.
Speaker 6: It seems like it was premeditated gather like we gonna pick on her.
Speaker 2: She ain't Like I'm not the one to pick like if it's a whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they probably thought you were vulnerable obviously because of what you had going on with your mom.
Speaker 6: Speaking of that, you were very open and vocal about that on the show.
Speaker 5: Do yeah, like you got a lot of love from from people that were watching the show, from your followers.
Speaker 2: Yes, like of course, from my from my followers and stuff like that. Because a lot of my followers follow my mom. Like my mom and she own personality, like people follow her on Instagram. They don't have nothing to do with me. I'll be looking like it wasn't even me, Like you know what I'm saying, Like she got her own thing going on. You know, of course, because she's attached to my brain. That's why people are interested in her. So yeah, it's people that follow my mom that show her so much love and stuff like that. But as far as like my cast members, I didn't expect that from them because really a lot of host is light years older than me. I don't know them, like for real, you know what I'm saying. My friend is Sierra, Like you know what I'm saying, Sierra was my friend, lights Kin Keisha was my friend, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That you would expect the older people to be a little bit more mature, a little more compassionate, so that that's terrible.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You just gotta know that a lot of these a lot of these women, like they're not living in the real world, Like their life is light's camera action, TV be weird storyline, Like they don't even know how to live in real time or real world. No more, like everything they say, they're reverting back to TV or storyline or we gotta do this, or it's just always cahoots with somebody, Like if you pay attention to girls, they just hang out with whoever the new cast members are on the show. It's just weird and I've never been that person. Like, I'm not nobody who gonna fake kick it with y'all. I don't have to do that like when the cameras go off. No, I don't want to go out with y'all. I don't drink and I don't chase dick like, I don't do none of that. So, like you know what I'm saying, we just together.
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, No, you d ain't around.
Speaker 1: Is it some potential anybody?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Like what like what is it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Have you still never had sex before?
Speaker 2: No? I lost my virginity July third, twenty nineteen, on a Wednesday at six.
Speaker 1: Okay, you imagine.
Speaker 6: She knew the date the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was it everything you imagined?
Speaker 5: I mean yes, it sounds like you could have kept it, because when I lost my virginity, I was like, damn, I could have waited a little longer.
Speaker 2: Say that on yourself. I was already I was almost twenty five years old. I was in love with the person. The person was in love with me. I wouldn't take you back for nothing. For you, I have like she happen in life. Everybody not gonna last forever. She'd just be a stepistone great guy who nigga my dog for life? You know what?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: Are you entertaining anybody?
Speaker 2: Everybody entertaining somebody? Like, yeah, I have no boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Like, what's your type?
Speaker 2: My type consistent?
Speaker 1: Hello, that's like, what's your deal breakers?
Speaker 2: My deal breakers doesn't like BABYO, No, for sure, But that's that's not nobody ain't gonna even play with Okay, but my deal breaker is like if you and your baby, I'm gonna do anything weird that I don't understand. I'm not asking no questions, like if it's anything. I don't understand. I am man, I ain't gotta understand that. That just means gonna be chaotic and you were just going about your business.
Speaker 6: Like what would you understand though?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't understand if y'all want to spend holidays together as a family or y'all want to take bacs.
Speaker 6: That's a family.
Speaker 2: Y'all wanted to do anything as a family. Y'all should have kept yall family together. Ain't no family.
Speaker 7: If a guy handle has a baby mama, that's pretty much a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a deal breaker. A guy that makes me feel any type of way about his interactions with him and his baby mama. Like if I don't.
Speaker 1: Understand the he said, I'm about to go spend the night.
Speaker 2: Been a night where I bet to piss out him?
Speaker 1: And who's your celebrity crash?
Speaker 2: I just got to listen celebrity.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, I ain't telling y'all. Wait, how about you give us a hint.
Speaker 2: You got dreads?
Speaker 1: I know the got dread?
Speaker 3: Would you ever do reality TV again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure? Let me tell you so. Iry finished up. I love reality TV, I love VH one, I love loving hip hop. I don't have no bad or. They never made me litk crazy on TV because I ain't never even know weird of goofy shit. When people be saying they making them look weird, they can't make it look weird if you never did it. They didn't have anything to work with, Like you just thought they were gonna switch that. You said that. You know what I'm saying. So I love them. I love the opportunity they gave me. I love the platform they gave me. I acknowledged what they did for me. I'm not one of them people who feel like I'm bigger than the franchise. I'm not one of them. I love them and I appreciate everything they did for me because they really helped this black girl rock for real.
Speaker 3: We speaking of your real friends, Super and BB Judy still cool.
Speaker 2: Her, Yeah, ain't know we locked it girl, be one of them up. They think we about to not be friends, not friends with who.
Speaker 3: So BB Judy lives here? Do you ever ENDU go on their show?
Speaker 2: I've been on that show before. I've been on that show before. I probably in the future, like once I get back in my groove, like I probably even join their cast or something, but I'm just not I'm not sure. Yeah, I just take everything one day at a time. They do got a great show, so y'all do support my sisters and bred. Y'all tune in to this.
Speaker 1: Where's where'd your name come from?
Speaker 2: When I was on my mom's signing opening my eyes for the first two weeks, No offenish, y'all don't cancel me anyways. Outside of it, the vanity part. The vanity part just came from like as I got older, she just felt like I was vain.
Speaker 1: She told me, I think on how she is, so that's that was her nickname for you.
Speaker 2: That's how I got But at first it was cavanity.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're a confident woman, and I think that's really a lot of why people are like attracted to you, whether they are confident themselves or they see you as a mirror like I am confident, or I want to be confident like she is.
Speaker 2: But you know, sometimes it's just femy tabby, like when people like d m me and be like, oh my god, you're just so confident. It just be like, bitch, do you feel like I'm doing something else out the ordinary? Like I feel like I'm gorgeous. It's no offense to you girls here. I just like nobody more beautiful than me like that, but that's my prerogative. Like you make out a gorgeous but I just can't nobody to fuck with a baby picture of me. That's just me. And you know, I just feel like you wouldn't tell Lil Galore because she wore a small dress like, ooh, girl, you're just so confident because me, I can never okay that you I can. I'm sorry that you can't.
Speaker 5: Like so you know, if people are complimenting you, like the way that they would say to a super chocolate woman or a chocolate person, almost like.
Speaker 2: You're a pretty fuck black girl, or you having long hair in somebody saying what do you mix with? Excuse me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like because it's like, what am I doing out the ordinary? I look good? I should be kind. I would be a fool not to be confident. Look at me.
Speaker 3: Another thing that I've seen online too was your weight lost journey. How's that going?
Speaker 2: Girl? What you're saying? Because it fluctuates and I was just asking, I'm just asking if you was you was doing not just playing other No, most definitely I am officially eighty five pounds down all together, I lost ninety seven. But like just with the the up and down and you know, the losing in the game and and stuff like that, what are you doing for it?
Speaker 8: Like I know Monique she lost it, like dancing and things of that nature. Do you do something like that?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I work out with Body Vote and he has a program called Big Girls Move. I use that. I love that we work out in person, but sometimes when we're on the road and doing X, Y and Z, I can't I'm not always like able to get in the gym. So like I could just put it up on my phone or on air stream to the TV and that be perfect. And outside of that, when I don't feel like doing that and I just feel like I want to melt down some pounds, I use Bougie hip shot, bougie hippie detox, and literally if you somebody who you don't have time to go to the gym or workout and stuff like that, and you know you don't eat the best, like you could just start off with the gummies, like the episode of Vinegar Gummy saying that should have you three weeks later remembering to eat something like, yes, I need that.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to drop like twenty five, you gonna.
Speaker 2: Drop it so fast, like the detox so fire. You only could do it for fourteen days out out like a month. Like it's not nothing that you continue you can continuously do. That's why if you get the detox, you use that. But outside of that, usually use your gummies all the time.
Speaker 6: Your trainer is in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: No, my trainer out here. His name is body by Ted. He do group classes one on ones, and he got on the program. And if you really, if you really do our workout all the time, we could start together. I howe you accountable?
Speaker 5: I need I literally just posted on Instagram the other day for people to tag a trainer because I need it.
Speaker 6: And I know that I need people to motivate because.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna up and down. Please He's so motivational. I love it.
Speaker 6: Yes, girl, thank you all for the accountabyes.
Speaker 2: He's gonna let you know you be he gonna that's gonna that's gonna motivate you after he didne told you the unbeing your bag all the time.
Speaker 3: Help me? So what's next for Tokyo Vanity?
Speaker 2: I was so sure too, I haven't got a raise first, so.
Speaker 1: You have to be in a relationship for that, don't he said, we are a little bit.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to raise the blood pressure. I'm just saying, she got.
Speaker 1: Asked, I don't want kids.
Speaker 2: No, I do, but just I want a husband like you have the children. It's something that's irreversible. You have to do it with the right person, with a good foundation. I want to be in the best spirits, just the best person to be the best mind for them and bring them into the best foundation. She don't work forever. So I'm not nobody who's saying like if you didn't do it that way. But as a woman twenty eight with no kids, I feel like it's not ironic for me to feel like I want a husband before I want kids.
Speaker 6: I wanted to and it wasn't too long ago. You lost your virginity. So at this point, you know, keep.
Speaker 2: Kid ready to just no kids. I'm still learning how to work this time.
Speaker 1: For I'm saying it requires some motion in the ocean. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I got motion in my house.
Speaker 3: You got anything else coming out?
Speaker 2: Hear me?
Speaker 1: Can I say something real quick?
Speaker 4: A lot of people are really I think do you think that people don't really consider you your music as much as your like who you are as a person, Because I really I'm a fan of your music. You actually like really rap. Okay, so I just I got some ship on my phone You've sent me that you never released.
Speaker 2: Because I can just feel like eyes in the back of my neck. You're giving me hard for the music though, Like, Okay, no, so listen, I promise you we dropping some music this year. Okay, okay, no, we dropping some music this year. I promise you. We're gonna get with you. I'm I already got the song here everyday, IM gonn let you hear soon as as soon as it's over, We're driving some music this year. We also were dropping a product this year. I'm a gifted to y'all. I can't tell y'all here. Yeah, I'm a person that I'm gonna come back and gifted to y'all. Y'all gonna love it. Just he is gonna smell real good. We'll leave it at that. Outside of that, trying to finish ideas for like a televised podcast. So I'm gonna be a podcasting y'all soon. Look, I don't want to say my name. Then I'm gonna tell you why. I'm gonna tell you why make sure I got to come back. I'm leaving y'all cliffhangers for the next time I see y'all because I just feel like certain things if it's not ready to be released tomorrow, I don't just feel like you should speak on just certain things. If you got all your names right for everything. And you know we're still doing trademarking for we got LLCs and stuff. But you know, it's just it's a paper trailer this, y'all know it get deep.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: Working on that of course, still working out and stuff. Probably going on another tour. You know we went on tour last year. And yeah, just take and then one day at a time. Oh and then I have a few more. I do have some more like TV stuff that I'm gonna be doing soon in the future too. So y'all gonna see we working right now.
Speaker 3: We need you.
Speaker 8: We're gonna say that, but we're gonna say that for when you come back before we get out of here. We got baller mails, so we need your expertise.
Speaker 9: We'll be right by. Stay tuned with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert.
Speaker 2: Shows a Vanity and your tuned into the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Message Ballers, what's good? My girl is a flirt and it's killing me. I met her that way, but now I can't handle it. But now I can't handle it. She posts her body on social media, which I don't mind, but she replies to everyone's compliments, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: How can I break up with her maturely?
Speaker 2: Because boy, wait, like, rest about break up with yourself? But I don't know. Just calling like y'all, y'all know how to say everything else, like just go tell her I don't want to go with you no more, you as a whole, Like.
Speaker 5: He said, he want to do it respectfully, respectfully, said, how can I do it respect you?
Speaker 2: Hey? I think you are very promiscuous and that is just not in the same you know what I'm saying, same street with me. So I'm gonna have to just go my other ways, like I wish you the best, you just not the girl for me.
Speaker 5: It's really only one or two ways to do it disrespectfully or respectfully. And all you got to say is Hey, I am not feeling what's going on in our relationship.
Speaker 6: This does not serve me. I'm gonna remove myself.
Speaker 2: But let him know he lame too. If you really, if you read this, lame his hell because that you knew that what that girl was before you got with her. She was responding to you in her comments. You knew that she liked to get on Instagram and show that little body.
Speaker 7: Listen, man, there's no way to break up, but surely you just gotta understand what you got.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Nothing clear?
Speaker 1: She's a hole because she's replying to every kind So.
Speaker 7: First of all, man, these dudes, they gotta start being secure. If you're gonna get a woman and you know she's showing off her body and all this, you can't be wife and the man. You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 7: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Man, You can't wife a hope. You know what I'm saying, Well, you go wife.
Speaker 2: And what you just gotta know what you have? Like man, Like, listen, you know how y'all say, oh, I let a girl knowing of what she dealing with a blah blah blah blah blah, and we go from there like she lets you know like who she was. So why do you think it is the equivalent when a man start dating a stripper. You cannot make this girl get off the club. You met her here, Yes, she responds to niggas. They come to the club and spend money every night. Bro, Like, why was she not? Yes, she's promoting her body, Come see me tonight at Magic.
Speaker 4: I think he's leaving that out. I think he's leaving out the fact that she's probably an adult entertainer and he met her flirting with him. Maybe she's a bottle girl or something like that.
Speaker 2: You think she had entertainer.
Speaker 4: When she put her little figh on the sink in the bathroom and a little little little joe blow with the hard eyes, and she put a little smiley mooji without the teeth, you know that one with a little blushing. When she hit him with that, he probably tender on it, you know what I'm saying, Because.
Speaker 2: She probably ain't an adult entertainer though, because in today's society everything just sexed out, like it got to be the hold of Buney for Easter. They gotta be Holy claus for for Christmas, like girls be racial.
Speaker 1: It's not working out exactly.
Speaker 2: This is just not what I want to That's why you just be like you like, I don't like this. I've explained to you that I don't like it. So let's just you know.
Speaker 1: I was doing this before we met, and now we now we're doing a little that's all.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Man, She's a whole and it's okay, let it go.
Speaker 3: I'm all right.
Speaker 2: I think they hold my home.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, that was over mail. Before we get out of here. We got a pep talk with Tokyo Vanity.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, it's Tokyo man. He's checking in. And I just want to let everybody know that you are trying your best and it's good enough, and give yourself grace. That's all I want to let y'all know. Instagram not real. Them pictures you've seen not real. They're edited. Don't keep up with Instagram, don't keep up with the Joneses, because the Joneses don't be having shitty.
Speaker 9: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert alog on to baller alert dot com