Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Wormley, joined on this Thursday morning ahead of Week fifteen by Andrew Rickson and Pat Fitz Morris Bella's it is the Fantasy playoffs for most teams. At least we are here. We have made it. We were talking a little bit on Tuesday ericson kind of the number of teams that we are even still alive for fits, how did you do this year in terms of making the playoffs?
Speaker 2: Pretty good in Redraft, much better than in Dynasty. So yeah, I've got a number of teams still alive. I don't know if I'm the prohibitive favorite in any of those, but I'm also not dead money in any of them either, So it's gonna be fun. And you know, I know in a couple of my home leagues, I am playing the same very good friend in two of them back to back. So I was just telling him that, you know, we might not be friends after this week, depending on how things shake out. But yeah, man, this is what we play for. We are here, and I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: I think I am the same. We didn't talk about the distinction between Dynasty and redraft. I think I have performed better in redraft this year, all the teams that I have a bye, all the teams that like, the the higher percentage teams that I made the playoffs. It was it was a redraft, not dynasty. And I don't know what to attribute that to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did it? Why do you think it was? What did you get right this year with your redraft teams?
Speaker 1: I didn't get right a lot of the top We were actually just talking a bit about how ericson Hejumar. Chase is number one player in the rankings this year, and so I kind of pulled up my rankings to remind myself where my draft rankings look like, and they looked really bad.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was talking into Brest Hall number one, which hasn't worked out. I had chased down at seven, which I don't even remember putting them there. But I really obviously don't feel good about that one. I think we're at. What I did very well on this year in redraft is a lot of those mid round picks and the later round picks. I think early I didn't really distinguish myself, but I hate on a lot of these like I had Chase Brown a lot of places that has been super helpful. The one early pick I did very well on is I got Derrick Henry literally everywhere I was able to get him in the second round. He was just my pick of choice, which obviously was very helpful as well. Are there any you know players that stand out for you, fits that did a good job. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, looking back on it, it's funny because I went sort of with a hero RB approach, and in a couple instances, the hero RB was Isaiah Piccheco, which was the wrong hero to pick as injury luck would have it. And you know, I was pretty robust with wide receivers, and like it was a minefield as far as wide receiver injury. So like I had Chris Olavea and a lot of teams obviously that didn't work out with injuries. Mike Evans was a frequently drafted guy. He missed a lot of playing time. Maybe the reason why I'm still punching with a lot of teams. For the first time in like a decade, I got tight end right, Like I was drafting either George Kittle or Brock Bauers this year. Those were my two tight end targets. So other than like one Mark Andrews team. Those were my tight end on pretty much every redraft team, and you know that one wound up being the right code at tight end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really wanted to make sure I was getting one of those top seven tight ends on draft Day. And as long as I was doing that and that one of those seven wasn't Kyle Pitts or I guess Sam la Porta, who I never got, then then that was largely working. I like McBride was the one for me where I got a lot, and even if he's not getting touchdowns, obviously that's been a successful one. What about you, ericson who's kind of carried your teams this year?
Speaker 3: Well, the team that I care about the most they could talk about on one of these earlier shows is Pooka Nakua. It's funny because I remember reading the ECR article that said that Poopenkaku was going to be like the biggest bus this year, and after Week one you're.
Speaker 4: Like, sick, we were right, like he was horrible.
Speaker 3: But and it's funny because a lot of what we remember is all about the anchor biases from the beginning of the season, right it's the guys that were bad to start again.
Speaker 4: Mark Andrews.
Speaker 3: People still think he's a bust, but even though he's been all like a touchdown streak, he's actually kind of been back to where we kind of expected him to be. Even though when we think back at Andrew's like, oh, huge bus Mark Andrews this season, but when you look at the final stats, you're like, oh, actually, like well, because he finally started catching touchdowns, It's like, oh, he actually did have a recently good year for the Titan position. I think kind of the similar thing with pokin Akua. I mean, dude to points per game. I don't know where he is, but he's got to be in the top five, top three. I know that this week he's like inside the top three wide receivers because and that guy's healthy, Like he is just unstoppable. So something to kind of keep in mind as we when we kind of do the season review reflections after the postseason ends, Like, yes, it's important how you start and who you draft, but ultimately how you win is how you finish. So I think that's something really important to look on and I know that again, I feel like the show was very Chase Brown pro like from fits to myself, like I love to Chase Brown, and I think we got a lot of people have him because of us. So I think that was one of our definitely one of our biggest hits of this season. Definitely a player that I'm leaning on a lot in a couple of places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to that point, Like I I think Rashie Rice in a lot of places that was a correct draft decision. And then just doesn't Chris right.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, oh, Chris Gonlin like gonna be a smash, and he was a smash until he got hurt.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I'm looking, I'm looking now at like what I had in the top twelve, and it's like, cause I said, I didn't really do well with the early round picks, I'm not sure how I could have. You know, Breese Hall obviously disappointing, Ceedee Lamb quarterback got her b. Jon Robinson good, you know, not the kind of next level I expected, but good. Christian McCaffery, we know what happened there. Justin Jefferson just had this six week stretch of slumping. Tyreek Hill obviously all the two of stuff has hurt him. Chase Good, I'm ros Saint Brown good, Jonathan Taylor disappointing, Garrett Wilson disappointing. AJ Brown Apparently he and Jalen Hurts hate each other now. I mean like there were there were a lot of minefields to dodge in the first round of drafts this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we I mean, we obsessed so much over the first round of drafts, like in August and July. But really it's what you do after. I mean, like the one the one league this year where I drafted Saquon Barkley, I managed to miss the playoffs. I have a partner in that league. Like every everything else we did in our draft, like just blew up in our faces, rolling with Caleb Williams as our starting quarterback right out of the gate. So yeah, I mean, it's just it's funny how that happens, and we do obsess a lot over the first round, but really it's everything you do after that matters so much more.
Speaker 1: I was painfully low on both Chase and Saquon, and that's gonna really really come back to bite me, I expect. All Right, this is our Thursday start Sitch Show. I'll just a quick reminder for everybody as we get into the Fantasy playoffs. We are still doing rankings and everything all season long up till the end, so all of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. All right, guys, let's dive into the waiver wire ads. Guys that we picked up earlier in the week, are we starting or sitting them in Week fifteen? Fits? I'll start with you. Sincere McCormick, are we starting him in Week fifteen?
Speaker 2: Startable? I've got him just outside running back two range at running back twenty eight doesn't have the easiest matchup. The falc have a lot of the seventh fewest Fantasy points to running backs, but I do love McCormick's matchup if you get by week fifteen. In Week sixteen and seventeen, he gets the Jaguars and the Saints, so he could be a nice engine propelling you to fantasy championships if you get by this week. I don't know. I'm I'm intrigued by this late season audition he's getting with the Raiders, who have not really given us a lot of running back value this season, and I am vowing never again to be too low on a smaller, slower running back who didn't time well in the forty yard dash. And McCormick is another one of these guys. I faded Kyron Williams, I faded Bucky Irving. I'm not going to fade sincere McCormick, or at least try not to. So yeah, I can't wait to see what he's going to do, but I'm not all that excited about starting him this week.
Speaker 1: He's at an ECR for half GPR scoring RB twenty seven, Erickson, Is that too high, too lower? Just right for McCormick.
Speaker 4: I think that's just right right. I have him as RB twenty eight.
Speaker 3: I think you got to keep in mind though, with running backs week, I think you're only look at McCormick as like a flex play unless you're just like totally down bad at the running back, just because we have all sixteen team or all thirty two teams playing this week, and all the running backs are healthy, right, So I really think McCormick and a lot of these guys you're gonna mention here as waiver wire ads are all flex plays, right, So I think it's McCormick first, this fringy receiver do I like this receiver's upside a little bit more this week?
Speaker 4: Or do I like McCormick.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think we can lock in fifteen sixteen seventeen carries because he's getting the coach speak from Antonio Pierce. We saw this treatment last year with Zamir White, and I think the matchup against the Falcons is pretty decent and they all playing at home. So the one caveat is there's risk with McCormick. Where doesn't Riticul just tank this entire offense. It doesn't matter they're playing the Falcons, right, So that's the risk that you have to consider. I think that he's probably a floor pledge just because hey, I feel like he's gonna get a seed a moount touches. He's been efficient this year five point five yards per carry, and he's gotten done. Age's tougher defens the Falcons, like the Chiefs, like the Denver Broncos. He's been efficienting against those and obviously showed out against Tampa Bay last week. So I think he's a flex play at best, But don't jam him in over any guys that you're usually starting a week in a week out.
Speaker 1: Ericson, I'll stick with you. How about Tank Biggsby as one of these waiver wire pickups. He had eighteen carries fifty five yards and a touchdown in the win against the Titans. You know, he also had one catch for seven yards. Is Bigsby somebody that I mean? I know, the whole backfield has been a total headache this season in Jacksonville. Is he somebody that you know a lot of people were picking them up this week? You're willing to start here in the first round of the Fantasy playoffs.
Speaker 3: Probably my confidence level with his backfield is not super high, right because, yes, last week it was Bigsby because it was a really close game. He was going back and forth, so they were able to kind of feed him. But what happens against the Jets. They're playing at home, they're underdogs. I kind of like the Jaguars to cover this game. I think it's gonna be closer than I think, So maybe I should be a little bit more optimistic about Bigsby. I think Bigsby has a pretty high ceiling because if he gets rolling, we've seen teams run over the New York Jets run defense at times to see We've also seen teams struggle against the New York Jets running game. Like the Miami Dolphins last week, they weren't able to really run the ball against the New York Jets. So yeah, it kind of goes back to he's probably flex play at best, and it's really him between some of these other receivers where you're kind of weighing the upside versus the downside case because there's a chance that he just gets out snap by Etn.
Speaker 4: You know, if Mac Jones in this offense just implodes.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of risk with some of these fringier running backs and I kind of just want to less rest on. Look, I'm gonna start running backs and starting all year long. I'm not going to risk my fantasy playoffs on Tank Bigsby when he may not even lead his team in touches when it's all sudden done playing for Jacksonville's offense. Like, I don't really think you need to play a Jaguars running back this week to win your fantasy football playoffs. So that's kind of how I'm viewing the situation. So I have him right behind McCormick RB thirty.
Speaker 1: Fits, he's RB twenty nine in ECR. What do you think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've got him at RB thirty two, and I might be too low on him, Like I I think there's no denying that he is a better peer runner Travis Etn. And I think last I checked, Bigsby was either among the leaders or the leader in yards per contact yards after contact per carry. Like he's he's good. But Ericson framed it perfectly as far as how the game script could derail Bigsby potentially, like if the Jags fall into a hole, it is a Travis Etn game script. If the Jags are competitive against the Jets, and you know they should be, the Jets are not that great. The effort level has been pretty inconsistent if they're in a competitive game against the Jets, like Bigsby might have smash potential, but it is a wide range of outcomes for him and not like he's just not a comfortable start in Week fifteen.
Speaker 1: When we're running back Waiver wire at here Isaiah Davis for the Jets. This is, of course, if Breese Haall is out or are they playing tool on fantasypros dot Com has Breese hal At about a thirty eight percent chance to play as of right now. We haven't seen practice sports for Thursday or anything yet, so subjects to change, but you know, leaning towards not playing based on that tool. Obviously. You know, everybody was really excited about Braylon Allen with brisaw out, but he and Isaiah Davis essentially split this backfield. Allen had eleven carries for forty three yards. Davis had ten carries for forty yards and a touchdown. Davis had three catches for twenty seven yards. Braylon Allen four catches for thirty eight yards, very similar stat lines. Davis, of course got the touchdown, and he was the player that was available because Allen was largely already rostered. So fits Isaiah Davis, are you interested in starning him? If brisall is out of a yat.
Speaker 2: So this game with the running backs, it is the Spider Man meme, but they're four Spider Man. It's Braylan Allen pointing a tank big spy and Isaiah Davis pointing at Travis etn Like. It kind of depends on the game script. We've seen Davis show us pass catching chops the last couple of weeks and like good matchup with the Jaguars. They have allowed the second most fantasy points to running backs, and I think they've allowed the second most receiving yards to running back, So potentially a good spot for Isaiah Davis if Breece Hall is out. So I've got him ranked running back thirty one on the assumption that Breesce doesn't play.
Speaker 1: Ericson what do you think about Isaiah Davis for really this backfield in general?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think, I mean I would probably rank the other two running backs we've talked about already ahead of a rail or excuse me, of Isaiah Davis, because I just feel better about those workloads in particular, and I feel like the Jaguars are kind of a live here in the spot.
Speaker 4: I think they will be a closer game.
Speaker 3: So I do prefer Bigsdi just because we've got a scene a bigger sample size with him versus some of these other Jets running backs, because it won't be a fifty to fifty committee if the Jaguars are establishing the run here against the Jets, and we've seen tank Bagsby obviously have big games when he's gotten a lot of carries, whereas look, if Davis doesn't score a touchdowns, then we're just starting railing now and then like nothing changed, right because he said you said the usage was basically fifty to fifty, Braylon Awen still started the game. So I usually you can start running backs even in time shares in positive matchups. But going back to the fact that you have every other running back that's healthy this week, you have all thirty two teams, So there's a reason why these guys are outside the top, are in that thirty range because we don't need to push them up the rankings this week because we have everyone access to everybody. The only running back that I'm looking at that's kind of been basically been a starter every single week that I might push out for one of these players we're talking about would be someone like Najie Harris because he's got a brutal matchup against the Eagles. I don't like that, and he also splits carries with Jalen Warren. So that's kind of where I'm looking at potential starters to sit for some of these waiver wire guys. But besides that, I really think it's your starting the same guys you've been starting week in and week out, who have been the starters in their prospective backfield, So that's kind of in the situation. Again, it's a flex play for me, but it's a fifty fifty committe. If he doesn't score, then Allen's probably going to do score and thread.
Speaker 1: This is a real stretch in the rankings of a headache. I mean, from RB twenty seven to RB thirty two is Sincere McCormick, Braylan, Allen, Tank Bigsby, Jalen Warren, Isaiah Davis, Travis, etn And so it's basically all the back as we talked about plus Jalen Warren in there. Just a very difficult stretch to make any kind of decision. I would say, I want to remind everybody the NBA season is rolling along. Playing Pick six from DraftKings, an official partner of the NBA, is a way to get even more into the action following your favorite players. It's super simple to get started. First, download the DraftKings Pick six app, then select two or more players and choose if they'll have more or less of a stat like points, rebounds, three pointers, and more. Track your picks for a shot at huge cash prizes. That's all there is to it. Pick six is available in most states including California, Texas, Georgia, Missouri, and more, and for all first time Pick six players check this out. New customers play five dollars, get fifty dollars and pick six credits. The fun of the NBA season continues with the most fun way to play fantasy sports Pick six from DraftKings. Download the DraftKings Pick six app now and use code Fantasy pros. That's code Fantasy pros for new customers to play five dollars get fifty dollars in Pick six credits only on DraftKings Pick six, The crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot orgon Connecticut. Must be eighteen and over age and eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six not available everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Void were prohibited one per new customer. Bonus awarded as non withdrawable Pick six credits that expire in thirty days limited time offer. See terms at Pick six dot DraftKings dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash promos fits who are you planting Your Flag? On this week as.
Speaker 2: An old man. Let me cap up for another old man, Adam Thelen, who has had twenty one targets over his last two games. He's caught seventeen of them for two hundred and one yards in a touchdown. Adam Thelen is just Bryce Young's favorite security blanket, and he was last year too when he had one hundred and three catches. Feeling is looking healthy and frisky. I think thelin is in for another good game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Erickson, what do you think about Feeling.
Speaker 3: I mean, he showed out last week in a really tough matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles, but he's clearly like the established alpha in the Carolina Panthers passing game. He has a better matchup this week going against Dallas, playing at home, and we're kind of just seeing what we saw at the beginning of last year when Adam Field was basically a fringe fantasy wide receiver one again, it was predictable that the wheels were going to fall off eventually, But because he missed so much time to start the year, he's fresh right, so I expect him to continue to be productive here. And it seems so bizarre to think, Hey, Fantasy football championships are here, and you're kind of comfortably starting Adam Feelin, especially because Bryce dugg is playing so much better in a full PPR setting. Yeah, and I think that Bryce Young two is also overdue for some touchdown regression. I've something I've noticed watching him over the last couple of weeks is they're throwing the ball a ton in the red zone, but it just hasn't really converted into touchdowns quite. He's top five in terms of red zone pass attempts I believe, only has three passing touchdowns. If you look at everyone else inside the top five in terms of red zone passing attempts for the last four weeks, all those other quarters around eight or more touchdowns. So some positive touchdown regression in a game where the Panthers are favored, as we talked about earlier this week, for the first time ever in the Bryce Young era, we're expecting good things from the Panthers for the first time ever. So yes, thelan is a very strong start this week.
Speaker 1: He's wide receiver thirty three in ECR for the record. Ericson who's your flag plant this week?
Speaker 3: H we don't know what's going on with AJB wide receiver one season, So I'm pivoting to betj wide receiver one season.
Speaker 4: Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 3: Look, this guy has been super productive even with Mac Jones as his quarterback. Last three games, twenty nine percent target share, forty four percent air yards share, averaging over eighty one receiving yards per game. I don't really care whether Sauce Gardner plays in this matchup against the Jets. He's been underwhelming this year. He's still a little bit banged up. And Brian Thomas Junior, you look at I think you can take advantage of the Jets. What have they been weakest against this year is deep passes fifth most deepazzes faced this season. Last week, Brian Thomas Junior was the only receiver on the Jaguars that saw more than fifteen air yards. Whenever Mac Jones decides to throw the ball a little bit downfield, it's going to Brian Thomas Junior. So Mac Jones is mostly a dump off quarterback. That's kind of what he's been with Jacksonville so far the season. But the time when he has time to throw, it's gonna be to Brian Thomas Junior. And he's made so many plays all year long, despite the up and down quarterback play. I think he can have a big game here against the New York Jets.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: If the Jaguars come away with an upset, it's gonna because Tank Biggs be and Brian Thomas Junior, probably the two best offensive players that Jacksonville's had all season long, both step up and have big games. And I'm really calm that Brian Thomas Junior is going to continue that.
Speaker 1: It's where do you rank Thomas this year or this week?
Speaker 2: I think I have got him at wide receiver twenty five. I'm just going to check on that real quickly, but let's see, yes, wide receiver twenty five. And Ericson said it pretty well like mac Jones has been unable to kneecap the fantasy value of Brian Thomas Junior, which speaks to the talent level of Brian Thomas Junior and what a good player he is. So yeah, I feel pretty good about playing him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Top, where do you think I'm just this is kind of looking ahead, obviously not for this week, but Ericson, where do you think you're gonna be ranking Thomas for next year's drafts.
Speaker 3: Probably ahead of Marvin Harrison Junior. I think I can probably feel pretty good about that. Probably, man, where would I let me see? Like doing get off the cuff is so hard because I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Throw, I'm putting you on the spot. But I think he's a really interesting player to think about this conversation for it.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean top twenty four is that is that too light? Not aggressive enough? Again, it's it's just like simply put rookie receiver breaks out year one, you gotta be draft that guy next year, right, Like that's the simple process that works. More often not the guy hits his rookie year as a rookie, especially at the wide receiver position, you want exposure to him the following season. So top twenty four I think should be a lock. I may not be high enough with that particular ranking because I haven't gone through all this all the players. I'm sure that I'm forgetting somebody to put into that top twenty forward, but definitely someone that I've been very pleased with and had the quarterback play had anything gone a little bit more right in Jacksonville, he's probably having an even better season. I mean, his yards perrout run is off the charts, and the fact that he's been able to do it with a dysfunctional offense overall. Trevor Lawrence banged up all season long. Christian Kirkskin not going to be part of this offense moving forward. I mean he's the alpha moving forward. So yeah, top twenty four and probably someone that I'm probably go into rank. I'm gona convince myself to probab rank higher when I actually do my twenty twenty five rankings.
Speaker 1: Not having sat down and written out players' names and seeing who actually needs to be ahead of him. Yet, my initial thought when I asked the question was kind of back end of the top twenty, so a little higher than top twenty four was my first thought. It'll depend on how things go of this offseason in Jacksonville course fits. What do you think about that question? Where's your kind of your gut reaction? Early thoughts on ranking Thomas next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mid range wide receiver two in that sort of wide receiver sixteen to wide receiver twenty one range, and like I might have him ranked ahead of Malik Neighbors two next year. Like it hasn't really happened for Malik Neighbors since he had the concussion. And I know the quarterback situation has been gross, but is there a quarterback who's going to come in and dramatically upgrade the situation for the pass catchers on the Giants. I don't like this rookie quarterback class at all, Like none of these guys are saviors. And you know, maybe you bring in Sam Darnold and I feel better about Malik Neighbors, but otherwise I may very well. He Berni and Thomas rank the highest of the rookies from the class of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Guys. Low testosterro ine effects about thirty percent of adult men in America. Are you feeling the drag of fatigue, noticing a dip in muscle mass, or sensing a slump in libido? If so, it's time to get your testosterone levels tested. If you have low t Kaisa trex is an FDA approved pill that's changing the game in testosterone replacement therapy. In fact, Kaisa treks restored testosterone levels in nearly nine out of ten clinical study participants, and it's unique formulation bypasses the liver to avoid liver damage. It's time to break free from injections, pellets and gels. Choose Kaisa trecks and take a step toward being the hero of your life again. To see if you qualify, visit kaisatrecs dot com and take the low T quiz today. That's kyz a t r e x dot com. By prescription only, Kaisatrex as a controlled substance and can be a target of abuse. Kaisatrex is not for use in pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medications. Serious side effects could include increased blood pressure, wor senting prostate symptoms, increased risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs or lungs to increase sperm count, liver problems, enlarged or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling of the ankle's feet, or body, increased red blood cell count at increase in prostate specific antigen or PSA levels. PSA is a test to used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor to learn more about kaisatrecs. For questions or more information, visit www dot kizatrex dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. All right, guys, just diving to the player debates here, starting off with a couple of names that most people are starting, but just in case you had to put them against each other, we go Dowdell or Aaron Jones ericson what do you think about that one?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, both guys need to be in your lineup. I prefer Aaron Jones just because I prefer the infrastructure around the Minnesota Vikings playing at home against the Chicago Bears. Their run defense has been absolutely atrocious, so where dowd again has also a really great matchup. He's Aills playing on the road. And if I'm weighing, hey, which offense is just likely to potentially bottom out, it would be Dallas on a short week playing on the East Coast versus the Vikings playing at home. Aaron Jones has been healthy, So yeah, I'm just gonna take Aaron Jones.
Speaker 1: I just to kind of set the stage. I totally agree with you that these are an example of two names that you want to be starting. I do think when we've talked about how there really haven't been many, you know, knock on wood injuries to the running back position this year, and now there's no more buys. You've finally got through the ridiculous six weeks by six team buy and we fourteen. So there are now I think gonna be tough decisions with names that you want to be starting multiple guys at a position like running back, especially if you have somebody like Rico Dabell that you probably drafted, you know, several rounds later in your drafts, and he's now looking like a really startable guy. So that's all I wanted to include a name like this just for the record. I obviously recognize that these are both names that in a vacuum, you know, we're ranking highly and want to be starting. What do you think fits Jones are doubt all this week?
Speaker 2: I like Rico considerably more. Actually, he's had two straight hundred yard rushing games. He's had no fewer than eighteen carries in any of his last three games. He's also had seven receptions in his last three games. The Cowboys have just they are basing their offense on Rico now like they have fully committed to him. And you know, Rico gets this great matchup against the Panthers, who ranked dead last in DVOA against the run and have given up more fantasy points, rushing yards, and rushing touchdowns to running backs than any other team. It's a good matchup for Aaron Jones two. The Bears run defense ranks thirtieth and DVOA. But last week was the first time in a month that Aaron Jones hasn't fumbled in a game, and we saw him, like we saw the fumbling issues crop up with the Cardinals two weeks ago, where he fumbled twice and wound up with five carries in that game. Like, that's my concern that Aaron Jones coughs up another fumble and gets thrown into fumble jail and we don't see him get double digit carries like that, that's the risk with him. He could absolutely smash, but so could Rico. And I'm not worried about Rico getting benched for fumbling problems.
Speaker 1: Where do you actually have these guys' ranks.
Speaker 2: Fits eleventh for Rico, twentieth for Aaron Jones, But like that sounds like a big gap. But the like there's a big tier in RB two of guys who don't, I don't see much of a difference between.
Speaker 1: Where do you have them ranked? Erekson, But by the way, a cr Rico is RB sixteen, Aaron Jones RB eighteen.
Speaker 3: I have Aaron Jones at RB fourteen and I have Rico at RB seventeen. And I mean we also seen Aaron Jones play the Bears already this season on the road. He had twenty five touches for over one hundred and thirty yards in a touchdown. So like, I just I just don't want to overthink it with like Aaron Jones, Like he's playing such a bad Bears defense at home and the Vikings are going to score what they gotta score thirty points, and I just I think that he's just safer.
Speaker 1: So let's look at another pair of running backs here, fits, I'll start with you this one. Rimandre Stevenson or Naji Harris. Do you like better this week?
Speaker 2: So I can already tell I like Nase more than ericson Dawes, I would start Nause here. I've got them ranked back to back, but I've got Nase RB twenty four and Stevenson RB twenty five. Look I know it's not an easy matchup for naj against the Eagles, but the Steelers are going to run the ball. They're going to keep running the ball. That's just how they roll, and especially with George Pickens out, they really have no choice but to run the offense through the running backs. And that's probably going to mean a few receptions for him too. I know he shares work, but yet Nase still gets like at least sixteen carries a game week in and week out. So you know, with this collectively poor group of pass catchers for the Steelers without George Pickens, and as good as the Eagles pass defenses, I have no doubt about the volume here with Nause and I'm just going to follow the volume Stevenson over his last seven games, he's averaging three point one yards per carry. He's had fewer than twenty rushing yards in three of those seven games. The decent games he's had during that stretch where it was just like seventy three or seventy four yards all against really bad run defenses, the Bears in Week ten, the Rams in Week eleven, the Colts in Week fourteen, and Romondre's gone four straight games without a touchdown. So I'm just not feeling good about the trajectory Remandre is on, whereas I know at least is going to get a ton of work this week.
Speaker 1: What do you think Ericson? He did kind of allude to nausee maybe being a sit given the matchup this week? Is that how you feel in this particular head to.
Speaker 3: D Yeah, I mean I don't think it's crazy to think that the Patriots could score more points than the Steelers this week?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: I mean Vegas has it that way. Patriots have a higher implied team total than the Steelers do because the Steelers are playing in a tougher matchup against Pittsburgh Sears. We just saw the Cardinals get destroyed by Zach Sharbinett like and we've seen Remandre. Yes, he's one of the more boomery bust types of running backs. Have talked about how, especially in the forecast, how he's kind of like the Amari Cooper of running backs where he has games or he just totally does nothing like outside the top forty and tanks you. But he also has games where he finishes the top ten running back overall. Because when he does end up scoring those touchdowns which have eluded him the last couple of weeks. Well, he smashes I mean four of his or three of his last four games, he has eighteen or more carries, So I think that I just want to I just saw what Zach Sharbay did to this Cardinals defense. You'll the Patriots notice that too and think, hey, let's feed Ramandre. I think he has a higher ceiling than Naji Harris does in a game where do we I mean the higher total game is Cardinals Patriots, not Eagles and Steelers. So if we're chasing points here, who has more touchdown upside? Just from a game environment perspective, I think it is Remonded And I also do think it's close. Like I have these guys ranked back to back, but if I had to put one in, I'm going to take the guy that I think is always the best running back on his own team, which is Ramondre Stevenson, Whereas Jalen Warren is a lot better over the last couple weeks since he's been healthy. So if the Steelers are playing from behind, is it nausey as much in the game or is it more Jalen Warren? So that would be my concern and potential pushback on Nase's seeing this insane workload, whereas I still like to match up little bit more for Remandre and I still expect him to be featured more than Antonio.
Speaker 1: Gibson got a couple of wide receiver debates here. How about fits Courtland Sutton or Garrett Wilson, Which is not a debate I expected to ask in August if you told me I would be putting these two against each other. But their ranks pretty closely together, and it feels like a tough one. So Sutton or Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would not have guessed in August that I would be answering Courtland Sutton here over Garrett Wilson. But here we are, with Courtland Sutton the wide receiver five and a half point PPR Fantasy points per game since Week eight, sixteen and a half half point PPR fantasy points per game since then. Over that six game stretch, he's averaging seven catches ninety four point eight yards per game. Sutton's just been fantastic over the last month and a half, and he is the undisputed alpha receiver for the Broncos, whereas the Jets kind of have co alphas with Garrett Wilson and DeVante Adams. I'm not gonna bad mouth Garrett Wilson at all. I think he's terrific, but I just don't find the Jets offense especially trustworthy right now.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this?
Speaker 3: On ericson, Yeah, it's got to be Courtland Sutton just because he's the number one, right, It's him and then a bunch of Jabroni's for the Denver Broncos, Whereas the Jets, like Fits alluded to, they have co alphas. So if Wilson doesn't score the touchdown and it's Gavante Adams scores touchdown, then you're left holding the bag being made. Another six or sixty game for Garrett Wilson on twelve targets, great, feel don't feel great about that, whereas slattin, I mean if you just look at his I mean we usually don't recommend just like looking at the box score. But ever since that game against the Saints where he had the zero targets, dude has just been on an absolute tear and he's playing the Colts. The Colts give up four hundred yards offense to the Patriots, so I'm expecting that this Bronco's office is going to be very productive, and you know that's going to feature Courtland Sutton because that's the again besides bow Nicks, Like, who else are you trusting from Denver to do anything like individually? Because we have no idea what this backfield's going to look like, as we'll get into a little bit later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got a question on the backfield coming up. Where do you have these guys or is it close or do you have them actually a sizeable gap between Sutton and Wilson.
Speaker 3: I know ECR is a pretty sizable gap. I'm a little bit more closer with them. I've Sutten at fourteen, Garrett Wilson at fifteen. I mean he's playing it. I mean Wilson's playing the Jaguars right, I mean you could see him. This could be a ceiling game for him, just a matter of well do you think he catches the touchdown? When more oft than not, it's usually Devonte that catches the touchdown or you know, you have to remember that Jaguars really bad against tight end. So is it Tyler Conklin that randomly finds the end zone? So and it's also Ann Rodgers, right, anytime you feel safe about playing Anne Rogers, he somehow is very underwhelming, which I don't think is a hot take by any means. And whereas bo Nicks, he's been steady, he's been more consistent, and the same thing with portland Ston just been like the model of consistency.
Speaker 1: It looks like on your rankings fits that you have a wider get you have you have both Sutton higher than Ericson and Wilson lower than erics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wide receiver eleven for Sutton, wide receiver twenty one for Wilson.
Speaker 1: Let's go to another debate here amongst the wide receivers, DK metcalf or Zay Flowers Ericson, what do you think about that one?
Speaker 3: Say Flowers? For me, he's playing the Giants. They're one of the worst evinses overall. They lost exter Lawrence. They're really bad against the deep ball. So the thing with Mechva, I just don't know how healthy mecalf is. His production is basically dipped in four straight weeks since their bye week. I don't think that he's totally dust at this point, Like I think that his production is going to come eventually, but I'm not loving the matchup against green Bay Necessarily, the Seahawks are leaning more on their defense and running the ball more effectively, so I'm not so sure we're seeing as much of Okay, we're gonna just let Gino cookie and he's gonna throw the ball all over the green Bay Packers, Like, I don't think that's their formula for success anymore. Whereas I'll take my chances hoping that it is a Flowers that converts a big game against the matchup that he can exploit. And if I'm wrong and it just ends up being Dereck Henry with eight touchdowns, so be it. I don't think that I'm going to get upset about my process starting the number one wide receiver against the Giants who have been terrible against I mean, say Flowers could get it done on one play, like he got just one deep pass for ADRs for a touchdown and you're feeling great about it. Whereas Metcalf, he's been underwhelming the last month and I feel like I've been ranking him higher than ECR and been disappointed every single week. So I've kind of moved him down a little bit firmly behind Jsen because I don't believe that he is like one hundred percent healthy.
Speaker 1: Zay hasn't been that involved in the last month. I mean four catches, two catches five just three catches. He has one touchdown in that span. He has one game in double digits, scoring in half PPR, and that game was his ten point nine points. He hasn't had like a big blow up in a while. And I am more worried than you Erickson. That not worried, but like, I think the Ravens are just gonna pound Henry in this game and not need to throw like more than eighteen times. It's kind of my expectation. So I'm pretty worried about the usage for Day. Not said that there's not a reason to be slightly concerned about what we've seen from Metcalf either. That's kind of why I wanted to pit these guys against each other. What do you think, fits, Do you also agree that you know it's just Flowers facing the Giants? Done over think it? Or do you prefer Metcalf?
Speaker 2: No, you expressed my concerns about Flowers pretty well worm and I still have him ranked as a low end wide receiver to wide receiver twenty three and it's nothing against Zay, but his target and reception volume has tapered off lately and he has not had double digit targets in a game or more than five catches in a game since October. It's been a wi So you just pointed that out Worman, Yes, against the Giants, doesn't this feel like a game where maybe we don't see Lamar Jackson get to twenty five pass attempts. So whereas I think Green Bay Seattle has sneaky shootout potential, I don't fear that matchup at all with no Jay r Alexander for the Packers. In fact, I kind of like it because I have a feeling that we're going to see Dk Metcalf run a good number of his routes against Eric Stokes, and that is a that is a plus matchup. And I know, like I'm already seeing a lot of discord questions about whether people should start Dk Metcalf this week because he has had four straight games without a touchdown, four straight games with seventy or fewer receiving yards, and I realized maybe the emergence of Jackson, Smith and Jigba is diminishing DK's output a little bit. But at the same time, like Tyler Lockett has just disappeared from this offense. So I'm just going to continue to bet on dk metc Half, the guy who, over his career, has averaged nine touchdowns this season and almost eleven hundred yards. Like I still think he's one of the best twenty receivers in the game.
Speaker 1: Ericson if you had to pick which of these two receivers is more likely to score a touchdown this week because they only has four this season, two of them came in that Broncos game, and dk Metcalf only has three this season and none since Week seven, so they haven't Neither of them have been hitting paydirt.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna just go with the I think what team's gonna score more touchdowns? So give me the Ravens, give me say Flowers.
Speaker 1: Okay uh A quick reminder for everybody, We've got a special offer for you all. Unlock a month of Betting Pros Premium for free. Download the Betting Pros app today use promo code FP free get access to tools like the same game parlay tool, the prop bet Analyzer, and the Prize Picks prop bet cheat sheet. Don't miss out try it free for one month. Now available on iOS and Android. Again, that's Betting Pros Premium for free promo code f P free. All right, guys, more rapid fire starts. The decisions here running back ericson Gus Edwards or Nick Chubb Gus.
Speaker 3: Ed Rich for may I like the Chargers offensive outlook more than I like the Cleveland Browns, So I think you're just hoping for a touchdown with one of these guys. I think that's really the best way to get any type of production. And I think LA has a better chance of getting more points than the Browns do against the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: What do you think fits Gus Edwards and Niche by the way back to back in ECR and they are the two names that come after that kind of group I mentioned earlier of McCormick, Allen Bigsby, Warren Davis, etn. The two names after them are Edwards and Chubb.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Battle of the plotters here, it's a Godzilla versus Mathra.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Chubb because I think he's like ten times the player that Gus Edwards is, and I know the matchup is brutal. Chiefs have a lot of the fewest fantasy points to running backs. But like, this is a Todd Bowles defense that Gus Edwards is running against, and Todd Bowles defenses are always pretty good against the run. The Buccaneers have allowed the ninth fewest rushing yards to running backs this season, and they've only given up six rushing to Chounce to running back. So I'm just gonna go with the better player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Gus Zilla versus Chubra. I guess Chubbras sounds like that might be dirty. I hope it's actually not. I've not a real word.
Speaker 4: Chubb Zilla is not.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do a wide receiver one here, Calvin Ridley or Malik Neighbors. It's what do you think about that one?
Speaker 2: Ridley sturdy your floor at least five receptions in six of his last seven games. As for Neighbors, Like, look, I know the matchup against the Ravens has appeal to a lot of people, but like, can we count on Drew Lock to take advantage of a good matchup in the passing game? A banged up Drew Lock? No?
Speaker 1: Less, it's is didn't they say it's going to be Tommy DeVito? Or did it.
Speaker 4: They did it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry I missed that.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, well Tommy DeVito against the Ravens. Can Tommy DeVito take advantage?
Speaker 1: So like?
Speaker 2: Since coming back from his can cushion in Week seven, Malik Neighbors is averaging sixty one point nine receiving yards a game, nine point six yards per catch, five point nine yards per target, and he has not scored a touchdown in any of those seven games. He has tied for wide receiver thirty eight in Fantasy points per game since Week seven. I love the guy, but Neighbors is just stuck in this unhealthy offensive ecosystem. I'm gonna go with Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 1: What do you think on this one? Ericson Ridley or Neighbors?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's it's Calvin Realley for me. I mean he's someone they could both see double digit targets, but just give me targets from seventy five percent. Well, I mean, seventy five percent of will Web is still better than Tommy Depat.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Like.
Speaker 3: The guys, the guy's barely an NFL starting quarterback and as someone that watched Neighbors last week, had the under on his receiving yards and I thought it was so locked in loaded.
Speaker 4: I thought he was going to be limited.
Speaker 3: It's like seventy five and a half receiving yards had the under he had I think forty yards getting into the fourth quarter, and then somehow he willed his way Drew Locke, and I was like, oh my god, how did this bet not cash?
Speaker 4: So I was upset about that, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was a miracle that Drew Lock got to two hundred passing hours last week. I honestly do not know how he got it done. So, yes, Malik Neighbors is, yeah, you gotta go with Kelvin.
Speaker 1: I feel like I get it. I feel like I could easily see Neighbor like the way that this secondary has, you know, performed for the Ravens all year, just like just get the ball in his hand and see if he breaks one, and you know, similar to what Jamar Chase has done a bunch of times against this Ravens secondary. I'm not totally surprised, giving the quarterback stuff and the injury concerns with Neighbors that he's ranked He's wide receiver twenty three in ECR. I was surprised that Ridley was wide receiver twenty one. I guess, just given you know, kind of what we seen from him recently, just in terms of the targets and the fact that he's going up against the Bengals, I was expecting him to be not too much higher but inside the top twenty at least. But there are only two spots apart in ECR fits really at wide receiver twenty one neighbors at wide receiver twenty three. Does that small gap seem right to you?
Speaker 2: No, I've got Ridley inside the top twenty, I've got met wide receiver sixteen, and I've got neighbors ten spots lower wide receiver twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's kind of more what I would have expected. Let's look at some flex plays here, Eric sid Tyrone Tracy again in that Giants Ravens game, or Jordan Addison, who has obviously coming off this huge three touchdown performance.
Speaker 3: Jordan Adison, I'm just gonna stay in the Flames guys on a heater, and he destroyed the Bears last time. He played in eight catches, one hundred and sixty to two yards and a touchdown on fourteen targets. I don't imagine the Bears will just try to stop Justin Jefferson because they know that Addison could do this to them. But even so it only gets nine targets. I mean, he's shown that he can be extremely efficient. The Minnesota Vikings offenses just is rolling right now and the Bears are going in the complete opposite direction. So Tolon Tracy, yes, the workload is great, the targets are great. This austfense could just bought him out and he could have twenty touches for thirty yards, right, So that's like the main concern. So Addison has a I want ceiling with Jordan Addison, and even yo he finishes four for forty, that could not be that different from what Tyrone Tracy does. And just a brutal matchup on paper, just against a team that is well beyond where the Giants are right right now, where do you.
Speaker 1: Have Addison ranked amongst receivers this week?
Speaker 3: I mean, he's like a tough guy to rank because he's the number two on his team, but he also he's blowing up randomly, so he's on my side, my top thirty, But I could see I could I mean, if you want to argue he should be a top twenty receiver. He had three touchdowns last week. I can't argue against you. Was just he's one of these guys where, yes, the projections are going to say one thing with him because we can only protect him for an x amount of targets. But he's also been on fire. So can he be ranked ahead of guys like jmo or Darnell Mooney. It's like yes because those guys are in similar roles and he's obviously been the hotter guy. So yeah, I mean I have a twenty nine. But if I'm wrong about that, I would not be surprised.
Speaker 1: Fitz, what do you think about this one? Tracy or Addison?
Speaker 2: I'm going with Addison too. I mean, over the last six weeks he's the wide receiver six and half points PPR fan is he scoring? And like I know, there's a wide range of outcomes for Addison, Like he was not faring so well earlier in the season. He's had five he's played eleven games. In five of them he's got forty two or fewer receiving yards. But Tracy, it's just a brutal matchup for him against the Ravens run defense, and his offensive line is completely falling apart. Obviously, the Giants have been without stud left tackle Andrew Thomas for a while. They have also been playing without tackle Jermaine Luminor I can former, I always have a hard time pronouncing his last name. And they just lost guard John Runyon to an ankle injury. So like decimated offensive line against a really tough run defense. Like I could see Ericson's outcome here taking hold for sure, twenty touches, thirty yards. He's like Tracy's had fewer than fifty rushing yards in three straight and his last two games were against the cow Boys and Saints, which are not exactly impregnable run defenses.
Speaker 1: Let's look at another flex here, Fitz, I'll start with you on this one. DeAndre Swift or guy we already talked about. Brian Thomas junior.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brian Thomas junior for sure, I mean like yeah, like he is produced even with Mac Jones last week, twelve targets, eight catches, eighty six yards. Swift's been dealing with a groin injury. He said, fewer than forty rushing yards in three straight games, and he's going up against the Minnesota run defense that ranks third in DVA and has a lot of the third fewest fantasy points to running backs.
Speaker 1: Ericson what do you think about this one? Swift or Thomas? I know you're a Thomas guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be Thomas for me.
Speaker 3: But just like pointing out, I think Swift is starting to run out of gas at this point. Again, he's another running back that we always enter the season with some type of like injury concerns, like how is he going to hold up to his workload? So again, going back to yes log these running backs have stayed healthy, but how healthy are they from an effective standpoint? He is under forty rushing yards in three straight games, right, and it's not like he hasn't seen like decent amount of volume, but the game scripts haven't gone in the way the Chicago Bears basically are giving the opposing team twenty points in the first half, so then they can't even really establish any type.
Speaker 4: Of run game.
Speaker 3: So again, against Minnesota a couple weeks back, he had thirteen carries for thirty yards, three caps for thirty five yards. So I mean, does he have a six to seven point floor? Yes, I think you can do better with all thirty two teams available and grind Thomas Junior will definitely be a better bet in my opinion.
Speaker 1: How about Eric San'll go to you here, Rashad White or Jerry Judy this week.
Speaker 3: I think if if Bucky Irving doesn't play, I want to start with Shod White. And do you think he's again. He's had such a weird runout because he looked like a bus at the beginning of the year and then he just went on this unreal touchdown scoring spree where he's like continues to get it done every single week, kind of like the Chiefs winning all these games. So and he's looked a lot better again, not as good as Bucky Irving and maybe even Shawn Tucker to some extent, but he's definitely taken on this new running scheme that Liam Cohen has implemented and done pretty well for himself. So I do like Rashad White, especially for the Chargers who don't stack the box, have been really good against light fronts this season. So we were shot a White for me if Bucket doesn't play, but if Bucky he's in there, we have more of a committee. You got to stay in the flames. With Jerry Judy, I mean he's just been so good. He's been so efficient with Jamis Winston. And even though he's been the thing that's impressive the most for me is he's not even doing it on like this crazy amount of volume. Like in Djoku is seeing more targets than Jerry Judy is. Elijah Moore is seeing just as many targets as Jerry Judy's. But Jerry Judy is the one that's been the most consistent, scoring touchdowns, making big plays. And the Chief Stefens has been overrated since they lost Jalen Watson, they're one of their cornerbacks. Also lost josh Wa Williams last week as well, So I think that I think this Chiefs Browns game we gotta be sneaky fun because we've got some problems with both secondaries. So I would go with Judy if Bucky Irving is playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there have been I think six games since Jamis Winston took over as quarterback in Cleveland, and in five of them, Judy either has eleven plus targets or six or fewer targets. There haven't been There's only have been one game that's kind of like right in that middle zone, so up and down from that perspective, but the production has been there every single week. Fits Judy this week or.
Speaker 2: White, So I agree that if for shod White that if Bucky Irving doesn't play, then you have to go with Forshad White, especially since we didn't see Sean Tucker very involved last week with Bucky Irving out. But if Bucky Irving does play, then I'm going with Judy and maybe not the easiest matchup in the world for Judy. Friend of the Show Jacob Gibbs of CBS pointed out that Judy is not fair to all that well against press coverage, and the Chiefs play press coverage at a pretty high rate. But you know, like Judy is still just a wash in targets from Jamis Winston, like he is pretty much getting the double digit targets every week, and like that that volume usually pays off more often than not. So I prefer Judy over White, if indeed White is in a committee with Bucky Irving.
Speaker 1: Fits last one here for the Flexes, Johnston or any Denver running back. Obviously, the Broncos backfield has been a huge headache all season. They're facing the Colts, who are not a good rush defense to put it to put it kindly, but they've just been so frustrating. So any of them you choose or Quentin Johnston.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is conditional. Again. If Lad McConkie has ruled out, I will take QJ against the Buccaneers. If Lad McConkie plays, I will roll with Julie McLoughlin over Quenton Johnston. And I know Sean Payton's running back usage is wildly unpredictable, hence your framing of this question giving us the any Denver running back selection. But in week thirteen before the broncos by was Julia McLoughlin leading the way with fourteen carries for eighty four yards against the Browns. He looked good in that game. And McLaughlin is like the quickest, most elusive of Denver's backs. He also has some pass catching upside, and as you say said, where I'm good match up against the Colts who allowed the second most rushing yards to running back. So if Lad McConkie is playing, I would go with Julia McLoughlin over Quentin Johnston.
Speaker 1: Fits you're falling into the trap. Oh, he looked good last week. Sean Payton's gonna go back to him, you can insert any name into there, because we said that about Gavata this year.
Speaker 2: He said that this year this will be the twenty five Carryodric Estimate game exactly.
Speaker 1: Eric said, any Denver running back or Quentin Johnston fits.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you didn't go back to your flag plant Quinn Johnson when he's prime.
Speaker 4: Against this terrible buck.
Speaker 3: I'm going Quentin Johnson because the way I look at it, Quin Johnson has fifty five percent catch right this season, and there's a thirty three percent chance I'll pick the right Denver Bronco's running back. So with those odds, give me the fifty five percent.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with QJ.
Speaker 3: The Buccaneers are horrible, and I'll take my chances with he with him catching the touchdown where Hobbie wide open, versus trying to pick which Broncos running back will be the Sean Payton du jour this week. If anything, I'm looking at this from a live betting perspective where I honestly think Peyton goes in and he doesn't know who's gonna feature either, but he like watches the first drive, He's like, all right, that guy looks good like let's ride him. So I'm gonna test that out this week watching this Broncos game to see, all right, is this what Seohn Payn's really doing? He just watches the first drive. Whoever looks good gets fed that particular week because obviously anything he says or anything we see the week before means nothing because it has not helped us at all protecting these guys on a week to week basis.
Speaker 2: I thought you were about to accuse a cue Sean Payton of having like an underling on the bench live betting running back watching during the game.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't I wouldn't fit it passed him.
Speaker 4: Someone's gonna check this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quarterback decision here, Sam Darnald or Jared GoF fits? Do you like better? Oh?
Speaker 2: Donald Vikings have been really good at home twenty seven point nine points a game in home games. Donald has averaged two hundred and fifty one passing yards and two point four touchdown passes in home games. He gets the BA who just a couple of weeks ago he hit up for three hundred and thirty passing yards and two touchdowns. So I might have goff rank too low. I've got him quarterback fifteen Like, On the one hand, you think the Bills have the fire power to turn this game against the Lions into a shootout, which might boost Goff's upside and keep the Lions from going run heavy. But then again, you'd think that would be the case for all of the Bill's opponents this season, and yet the Bills have allowed the fourth fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks. So I just I think Darnold's a better percentage.
Speaker 1: Play ericson here, do you prefer?
Speaker 3: I'm chasing the points with this Bills Lions game? Again, Golf, Like, it seems the thing that holds him back most of the time fantasy productions is that the Lions has decided to run the ball and they just don't give him an off enough opportunities to score touchdowns. But in this game, where you could see them like in a pass heavy game script with all the weapons they have offensively, this could be a This could be a Jared Goff five touchdown game like, this could be his best game of the year statistically, So I think it's worth chasing.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with Golf.
Speaker 1: While we're on the quarterbacks, I want to ask you guys, I am the lone Fantasy pros representative still alive in the Scott fish Bowl playoffs, and I have a quarterback decision to make it super flex, so I need to One of them is Sam Darnold, who I am starting. But the other two we don't typically talk about Thursday players, but just because I want you guys help me out, Matthew Stafford or Anthony Richardson. I am very torn on those two ericson do you have a preference there for my second quarterback?
Speaker 3: Don't the scott fish Bowl settings kill quarterbacks that are inaccurate and like turn the ball over?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: They I don't remember what the again, my team was so bad, I.
Speaker 4: Kind of like, I kind of stop paying attention to just you gotta tell me.
Speaker 2: The settings really favor running quarterbacks because you get points for the first downs, and I think you only get a point for every what like fifty passing yards?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget the exact number.
Speaker 2: Forty rush Yeah, yeah, it definitely I think points toward Richard's for me.
Speaker 1: But it's just so hard to be like, I'm in the you know this big there's five hundred teams left, Like you can't get his dud from somebody and richards and his head duds this year.
Speaker 2: So the last few weeks of the scott Fishball playoffs cut the playoff field in half, right, like I was in the last round and unfortunately had a bunch of people on buy, so I'm no longer around. But it went from one thousand people to five hundred. Isn't it a deeper cut this week? Isn't it only like two hundred or one hundred make it out of this week?
Speaker 1: So I believe it's another half. I thought it is too fifty. I could be wrong on that.
Speaker 2: I think you should chase the upside here with Richardson.
Speaker 4: With richards agreed, agreed with the with the mobile boost.
Speaker 3: I mean even if you just look at raw projections from like a normal like the thing with Stafford, he has to throw like four touchdowns, right, Like it's so easy for Richard just gets rushing forty yards and a touchdown like you're already in the clear. So like his bar to pass, I get the matchup is horrible. But if they just run him in the end zone like.
Speaker 1: I have Richardson in now, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn't it's right call you know, underthinking it. You know Puka's looks so good.
Speaker 4: Everything imagine underthinking something in fantas But.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for that little sidetrack there. Tight end Tucker Craft or Pat Fryermuth, two guys who have I think been in this segment a lot this year, But I don't know that I've ever actually put the two of them against each other. So I will now Tucker crafts or Pat Fryarmuth fits. Who do you like?
Speaker 2: Tucker Craft? In the ten games since Jordan Love came back from his early season knee injury, Tucker Craft has had seven touchdown catches. Target distribution is always guesswork with these Green Bay pass catchers, but Craft has been Love's favorite red zone target, and he's also got a pretty good matchup against the Seahawks. We've given up the eighth most receptions and tenth most receiving yards to tight ends. I know, the target outlook theoretically gets better for Pat Fryarmouth with George Pickens out, but Pickens was out last week and Friarmuth had three targets. No Granedy did turn those three targets into three catchers for forty eight yards in a touchdown, but Friarmuth is averaging three point eight targets a game this year, and a tough matchup against the Eagles, I allowed the a fewest fantasy points to tight end. So I'll take Tucker.
Speaker 1: Craft ericson Craft or Friarmuth.
Speaker 3: Tucker Craft for me too, love the man, let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. This I thought was a good, you know, kind of head to head base on where they're ranked. I also have to make that decision in scott Fishball, so I was definitely using this outline to have you guys help.
Speaker 4: Me your own selfish we'll have.
Speaker 1: McBride in that league, but tight ends get so much that it's worth considering me.
Speaker 4: Know, we know what McBride's go this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're you're all over that not scoring a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, well.
Speaker 1: We're we're We're about to get to that quick revider for everybody, though, say goodbye to start Sit to Lemmas with the Fantasy Pro Start Sit Assistant. I'll be using that for scott fish Bowl this week. Of course, within seconds, you'll know exactly who to play for Optimals each and every week, Leveraging insights from numerous experts to start. Sit assistant aligns your lineup decisions with the top minds in fantasy football, giving you a competitive edge. Maximize your lineup potential with just a few clicks. Head to fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook and make winning decisions in no time. Touchdown calls contest ericson do you want to start us off with your tight end?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be Tree McBride talking about the Prediction show. He may score one, two, or maybe three touchdowns. So sixteen red zone targets, Patriots are not gonna be able to stop Trey McBride. And it's actually funny, like the books have gotten notice about train McBride's like touchdown with streak. So there's a special on the This is DraftKings sports book. There's a special on Trey McBride to have nine catches but not to score a touchdown, and it's called Trey McBride's made.
Speaker 4: That's plus seven hundred.
Speaker 3: So if you think I'm wrong, you want to fade me plus seven hundred.
Speaker 4: He catches nine balls, doesn't score. There you go.
Speaker 1: I love that. Honestly, that's great for this.
Speaker 2: Tray McBride touchdown allergy. This is a real thing. Like this goes back to his last year at Colorado State when he had like three hundred catches and one touchdown. Like, for whatever reason, this dude just cannot get into the end zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny too, because it's not like he hasn't scored any touchdowns this year.
Speaker 4: He has two, but one of the rushing.
Speaker 3: Touchdown and one is a fumble that he recovered in the end zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is wild all right to Trainick Bride is Eric's picket touchdown? Fits? Who's your running back?
Speaker 2: Isaiah Pichecko? Like he is due, He's he's going to get into the end zone for the first time since coming back from injury. And you know what, this part of this is totally wish casting because, as I mentioned, Isaiah Pachecko was my hero running back in a couple of leagues. Well one of those leagues, I still managed to somehow get into the fantasy playoffs, and I need Pacheco to come through for me this week.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of builds like that as well with Pachecko, so I'm I'm also hoping for a big week from him at wide receiver. I've got Courtland Sutton. We already talked about it, just been so consistent recently. Matchup's not scary in this one coming off the bye week, so we've got tight end Trey McBride, at running back Isaiah Pacheco, and at wide receiver Courtland Sutton. We will wrap up there. Thank you everybody for tuning in. Best of luck you're in the Fantasy playoffs here in week fifteen. As reminder, we'll be doing the show throughout the entire Fantasy Playoffs, so we'll be with you every round that you are surviving, or if you just want to get a sense of the week, you can continue to keep listening. We would love to hear that you're doing that, but hopefully everybody stay alive and advancing. Here for Ericson and Fitz, I'm Ryan Warmlin. Thanks again for tuning in. We'll see again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com. Slash Fantasy pros
Speaker 5: Sh