Speaker 1: Welcome back to Emergency Intercom. Welcome back to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: If I'm not making eye contact, it's literally because I'm not trying to kill eight people in my parents' car.
Speaker 3: You're probably curious where we are.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to die in this car with you. No, yeah, so just make eye contact. Make eye contact on the road, on the road.
Speaker 2: Although the camera is fully shaking, but like, you get what you get and you don't get upset. You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, we're really going out of our way to make.
Speaker 3: This happen, going out of our fucking way to do our job right now.
Speaker 1: Craziest part is I haven't heard this entire squad. This silent is the entire fucking trip, and it's scaring the fuck out of me.
Speaker 2: Old squad pulled up to my house and I immediately got so nervous because I was like, dude, these are this is the loudest group of.
Speaker 3: People in the world.
Speaker 2: And I just brought them into my family's home and it was so silent in here, like three minutes ago. Everyone was silently awaiting, like putting on their best manners.
Speaker 3: And then all my homies came in and they're like.
Speaker 1: Yo, not a bad way though.
Speaker 3: My family fucks with that because they I trained them.
Speaker 1: To enjoy, Yeah, to enjoy annoying, obnoxious, annoying. Yeah, let's yeah, let's talk about it. Let's dive in, let's talk about it. Classic like nails, ladies, nails, show the nails. No, not the fucking girls.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the girls.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we can see that, but everybody, all the boys got nails. Ladies, ladies, ladies, ladies.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're in Miami right now. We're literally on the way to the Everglades, which.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so fucking fun. I last time I was there, it is okay. So this is like the sequence of it, the sequence of fun for me. So like this secrets of fun, fuck you motherfucker. No. So it went like I was like, the Airboat was the most fun I've had in four years of my entire life. Like the drifting, the whole vibe is fucking crazy. And then I went to them literally coming out of the movie, this is the best movie I've ever seen in my life. The next was The Monster Trucks, and I was like, this is the most fun I've ever had in four years. Like this shit is fucking lit, Like, are you kidding me? And then yesterday it was the fucking yacht and I was like, oh, that was the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. I think the airboat might top it. I think I think it might like come back around and take first place. You know what I'm saying, dude, because it's just.
Speaker 2: So fucking funny, Like again, literally everything to me now, like you have the existentialism where you're like, nothing matters, we're so small and like you freak out like that. I have that in the way that I'm like, this is fucking hilarious because humans are literally so beyond what they were supposed to do.
Speaker 3: The Everglades is like, yeah, let's keep the Everglades safe.
Speaker 2: So we can put fucking diesel boats steeled boats.
Speaker 3: Onto the grass and zoom through everything.
Speaker 1: It's probably good for it somehow. It probably like cuts it and keeps it clean or something. He's telling us about the forest or the water fires that like keep it clean and shit, yeah, keep it filtered.
Speaker 2: There's actually a lot more on the back of the airboat that we're on, and they're just it's.
Speaker 1: Literally a giant lawnmower. It's literally a giant fucking fan.
Speaker 2: I'm really curious. Also, I don't think I mentioned this, but we're going with my family, like they're not in the car with us, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't allow them in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Drew was like, I know, Like to my dad, he was like, I know, you're like letting us borrow your like big ass bar, but you need to go squeeze the rest of that damn family in your other car exactly.
Speaker 1: It was like, you're not popping in here. I'm sorry, Like I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck, which usually I would be like really offended by it, and like I was shocked. My dad didn't like pick Drew up by the neck and body slam him. But like there was something in the room that like Drew just like there's love.
Speaker 1: I can. I'm like, I'm I'm Sigma. Kai I said, I was Sigma. I give Sigma.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's because my dad I give.
Speaker 1: I give Megma. I'm giving. It's giving magma. Yeah, what is that? It's like you're the alpha without even wanting to be the alpha.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's That's not what that means.
Speaker 1: That's what it means it's.
Speaker 3: Like coum or something.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, so dick cheese your cheese serving.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I means.
Speaker 2: You men don't get discharge, you get dirty fucking cock syndrome because y'all can't clean your dick like girls get discharged because we're our bodies are cleansing. It's literally a detox. My discharge is a detox.
Speaker 1: If I drank your detox, I mean.
Speaker 3: My blood, my fucking mic felt. If I drank your.
Speaker 1: Detalk, give me a shot of your detox.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, I just well, I'm not making detox right now. I'm making beet juice.
Speaker 1: What I thought we were. Can all the guys agree that periods are weird and gross? Okay, okay, yeah, it just it really freaks me out, Like.
Speaker 2: You guys never have a moment to like to reiterate that it was a joke and it's just Peopore are kind of like, yeah, they like their whole crew seems really nice and I want friends like that, but they do.
Speaker 1: See they're very anti period.
Speaker 3: They're anti period.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're like girls should just spend their money on getting their nails done, not getting tampons and stuff like you're wasting your money elsewhere like this that all that y'all should have gotten your nails done with like big ass rhinestones.
Speaker 1: That's what I told Kyle, was like you need I was like, I need to put a big fucking rhinestone on his ring finger, like a big one. And he was like, no, I think I just want to do like the all sleek like black. Look.
Speaker 3: I know, I didn't want to spend an extra five dollars per nail to get Ryan, so.
Speaker 1: Dude, no, it was no, it was four hundred dollars total. It was no, it was like four hundred and fifty dollars for four people to get their nails done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but O'Ryan went to a spot and got her shit done for forty.
Speaker 1: I know. The reason we had to get scammed, though, was because we were trying to support the local economy, Like we just wanted to drive the economy.
Speaker 3: Y'all had to go to like a little spot in Hialeah.
Speaker 1: Where did y'all go, little havana and neo nails. No free promo, no free promo.
Speaker 2: You saying we have to support the local economy, and then the local business would be like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Tags, no, none of that. But yeah, we got our nails done. It was super sick. Everybody was like laughing with us, not at us, they were laughing with us.
Speaker 3: Wait, can I talk about the lady on the boat?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 3: Yes, but oh yeah, sorry, I fully cut you off.
Speaker 1: No, I'm used to it. I'm used to being talked over by everyone in this car. I just get cut off. I get cut off. It's just my life, it's my fuck. See there it goes. Yeah, I'll shut a question like.
Speaker 3: You want fucking attention, bitch, Like it's not your birthday anymore.
Speaker 1: The way it is on my fucking birthday trip.
Speaker 3: We're silencing Drew All, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Silence Drew twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna get big red, white and blue signs of that man, literally a billboard Silence Drew. Someone yesterday in front of us had stickers on their car that were somebody who was like, enough, period, I will not comply about the mask mandates.
Speaker 3: And it was like legalize freedom.
Speaker 2: Me me, I know, I'm like, take the muzzle off, take the muzzle off, unmasked the truth.
Speaker 3: That's literally that was Batman's campaign. But I know what they were trying to hint you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you were saying they weren't you claim they weren't laughing at you. They were laughing with you, which is a very beautiful way to take bullying.
Speaker 1: No, it was just not It was honestly just a really great experience just getting nails with my boys. Like we're just like we're just like a squad, you know, like and we roll together and we're just, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: Do just stand for like anti like fragile masculinity, Like y'all all are.
Speaker 1: Serving like yeah, we're I'm saying, fuck gender norms. I'm getting tips put on, he said, tintser tits, tits, get them installed, installing.
Speaker 3: I have to upgrade my tits right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, let me up Gray Asia up, great, Agia.
Speaker 3: The good thing is my phone's literally at.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, flop.
Speaker 3: How is that like a flop?
Speaker 1: I'm literally flopping so fucking hard right now, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm actually taking all to the airport right now and you all on a plane back home. But the lady on the boat literally pulled me aside, like I don't know why but when I went down under the Boat Australia, I knew you were going to say that, and I tried to keep going and say something about the boat because I knew you were going to make that joke down.
Speaker 1: Under quick calling it the boat it was a yacht, Like, come on, everyone's like boat this boat that No, it's a yacht with a bedroom.
Speaker 3: It was a yacht with a bedroomin she offered, y'all loom.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally immediately it was. It was the craziest vibe.
Speaker 3: She saw your nails and she was serving ally.
Speaker 1: She was giving an ally. She was like, I have scrubs and loubs. She can suit her up my hus she can give me a husband's stitch after kid destroys my whole.
Speaker 2: Ah ow okay. But she was like she saw me, like come. I don't know if it's because I came last or what, but she was like, is it your birthday?
Speaker 3: And I was like no, and she was like, I thought.
Speaker 2: They got the nails for your birthday and I was like, no, no, it's not my birthday.
Speaker 3: It's it's the kid with curly hair's birthday.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, oh, I'm the kid with curly hair. That's how y'all describe me, now. No.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, it's the ugly, like scary mother tucker who looks like he snuck onto the boat.
Speaker 3: It's like his birthday. Oh I'm sorry, who snuck onto.
Speaker 1: The yacht exactly?
Speaker 2: But I was like, it's his birthday. And then she was like, why did they get the nails? And I was like, oh, they just thought it was funny. They saw like the girls get their nails done and they wanted to.
Speaker 3: Do it too.
Speaker 2: And she was like why did they do that though? And I was like, uh no, it's just funny. It's like a funny joke.
Speaker 3: And she was like are they gay?
Speaker 2: And I was like and then I wasn't about to be like oh, actually like and like go on like some weird detail like I was. I was just like no, like they just did it for fun. And she was like, okay, cause I'm Cuban and we don't do that in Miami.
Speaker 1: Bring back Manly Man. I was like.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I get you.
Speaker 2: I'm from Miami, and like, yeah, it's definitely not something you see like people do here unless they're like like just like outwardly gay.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I knew she hated me. I could feel it.
Speaker 2: No, I think she like fucked with us in total, but I think it was just it was just some like you're literally like around like a twenty like seven year old, like Miami woman, Like she's not about to be like yeah, like I fuck with this, She's gonna be like wait.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. Why the only dude she would talk to the entire time was Josh because he didn't have nails on his fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like, this one will bone me. The other ones are confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she wanted to bone Josh.
Speaker 2: She was really nice to me though. She find she we had like a Latin Miami connection.
Speaker 1: She just saw me and her. I thought that too, I.
Speaker 2: Felt a Latin Miami connection. Sure, you're like actually from Granbury, Texas.
Speaker 1: And Barry, Texas named after a Confederate War general.
Speaker 3: Granbury, just like the grand Bury. But yeah, that happened. Also, I bought a wing Bot. I ordered a wing on to my parents house because I'm fucking feral.
Speaker 2: And I don't give a ship. I have my own room. I do what I want, like, don't fucking fashion me. But more importantly, it was on sale, so I was like, Oh, I want a wing Bot.
Speaker 1: Did you post made it?
Speaker 3: No? I Amazon primed it, damn.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you had to get an ACEP.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't waste any more time. I'm literally freaking out.
Speaker 1: It's building up. I'm literally about to where it's building up.
Speaker 2: I'm about to go in public and start like pinching people's balls.
Speaker 3: So if I don't have something right now?
Speaker 1: What what y'all don't do that.
Speaker 3: No, you don't pinch when you're horny. You don't like feel that like need to like pinch balls. No.
Speaker 2: Oh, I go like this, like with my nails, like I put it like red, the skin right between there, all.
Speaker 1: The little bumps on there, and you just pick them off. You know what I'm talking The little it's like chicken skin, like feathers. Cue.
Speaker 2: I literally I remember when I like for just became sectually active. I was so against balls. I literally wanted them to be like fucking extinct from the earth.
Speaker 3: I was like, they.
Speaker 1: Literally now you can't get enough of them.
Speaker 3: I know, not me and balls. We kind of relationships.
Speaker 1: I got a great connection.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I ordered a Wingbot Junior, and then the Amazon man came this morning and knocked on the door. My little brother grabbed the box and like there was two other packages. And my mom is really fucking nosy. So when like my brother showed me the packages, he was like, oh, these are for you, and I was just like put.
Speaker 3: Them in the room.
Speaker 1: I was like to open those packages.
Speaker 2: I know my mom will literally come and like watch me open packages, because she like swears I'm like a walking.
Speaker 1: Literally it's me watching unboxing.
Speaker 2: It's just like the caveman instinct to be like, what's in box?
Speaker 3: Let me see a box.
Speaker 1: I just get second hand like high from it.
Speaker 3: You get secondhand pleasure for pleasure.
Speaker 1: Exactly when when you feel pleasure, and I feel.
Speaker 3: Pleasure when I skirts you skirts.
Speaker 1: Exactly when I screamed for cream. Oh I screamed for cream. You scream for cream. We all screamed for cream. Damn.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The plane is just oh my god, it's literally going down.
Speaker 3: It's going now.
Speaker 1: Really that's I'm gonna play that on my iPhone.
Speaker 3: Ask me, why did you say that?
Speaker 1: I didn't I finish the thought in my head. I finished it in my head. But yeah, that's like.
Speaker 2: Someone who's just like learned like human like what we're up to I'm going to play that song on my iPhone.
Speaker 1: No, I meant as my plane is crashing because I have a feeling it's gonna go down soon.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Like literally, when my plane was delayed on the way here, I was like, it's because it's.
Speaker 3: Going down and I'm gonna fucking die.
Speaker 2: And I made the joke to my friend and I was like, at least like maybe I'll like trend for like fifteen minutes because they'll be like, oh my god, that one girl died on the plane today. But then I found out Johnny fucking Knoxville was on my flight. He would literally take all the shine for me, so thankfully it didn't go down. Also, I want to have sex with Johnny Knoxville, so fucking bad.
Speaker 3: I was fairal.
Speaker 2: I was like foaming at the mouth and I wanted to speak to him, but I was like I don't look my best right now, Like I can't speak to him, and I usually don't give up.
Speaker 1: I'm not like girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm not kidding. That was my vibe.
Speaker 2: When we got off and there was like people waiting for him, and my friend Sabrina was like, should we go ask for a picture, and I was like, no, like I actually can't, Sabrina like like, you don't understand. In like two years, when I have sex with him, I'm gonna be like, oh my god, this is so crazy. But we were on the same flight, and I just didn't want to bother you, Like I really wanted to say something to you, because I've always had the biggest crush on you, but like you were being like you just seemed so exhausted.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to give you your space. And then he said like, oh my god, this is the most caring woman ever. I'm gonna put her on my will and bone the shit out of her.
Speaker 1: Damns exactly how it's gonna go. Hello, Kitty, says Akam.
Speaker 3: Here's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm actually terrified because I hope he doesn't see the camera on our dash and that'll.
Speaker 1: Just slow down. Literally, just break the fucking I'm.
Speaker 3: Actually doing one hundred right now. I'm racing him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just stay in his blind spot the whole time. You should just crash into his back tire.
Speaker 3: No, I like do the thing that cops do when they're on a chase and they.
Speaker 2: Oh god, sorry sorry, Yeah, I'm really excited. Also, it's gonna be a huge group of us because also Nat and Dom and Sabrina are meeting us there, so it's literally gonna be like fifteen, like ten of my like best friends and then also my.
Speaker 3: Family with me, which is so funny, Like I need a.
Speaker 2: Picture of all of us on the boat together because it's just like me and my whole family and then all of y'all around us is like cracking me up.
Speaker 1: In my head, I'm thinking about jumping off the boat and never y'all will never see me again.
Speaker 3: You would, so you want to commit suicide in front of my family?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who said suicide?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's awesome? Is I missed my turn?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Oh no, wow, we've.
Speaker 1: Been driving this is Mexico City two point Oh you've been driving three hours in the wrong not because I.
Speaker 3: Actually got really scared of that. So I like, was hell a check in, you got me? And these motherfuckers are going.
Speaker 1: To just commit just commit.
Speaker 3: Literally, this motherfucker's slamming his brakes too.
Speaker 1: I literally would have just killed us all. No, no, nor, I'm thinking about jumping off the boat into the water and acting like I get eaten by an alligator. But then I survive, and five years down the line, I reintegrate back into y'all's lives as a new person. Shaved head. Oh my fucking god, literally like out of a movie. I actually experienced a fucking movie last night, and like it was the most insane shit that's ever happened to me in my entire life. And it's really sad and embarrassing, and I can't believe I'm bringing it up on the podcast and sharing this information with everybody in the world. So now they have more fucking Ammo to like ruin my life.
Speaker 2: But baby, okay, you're you're making it seems like you did something really really.
Speaker 1: Fucking my body, did something really fucking bad.
Speaker 3: You get a boner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, obviously, like I have one literally right now. Literally car boners are a thing. Like I know everybody in the car has a bone right now, and like it's just we don't talk about it. We don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: You're I'm not kidding. I don't think that's a.
Speaker 1: There's a rocket ship about the fucking launch over. I know. I was, literally, what the hell? Miami's crazy? Florida is crazy. The Florida man is different Florida Man. Florida Man's we I need to live the Florida project. Legitimately, you need.
Speaker 3: To live in a motel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I romanticize.
Speaker 3: You're romanticizing poverty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't give a fuck. It looks lit.
Speaker 2: Sorry not sorry, Literally everybody every like wealthy person.
Speaker 3: From LA or New York.
Speaker 1: I just see a motherly connection, and I like, wont it. I had a great mom and my mom is an amazing mom. I had a motherly connection with her, and I theend for it. Now you're actually talking now. But anyways, I went. We were just like chatting for like hours outside of and it's like part of the hotel. And I was like, I'm like gonna go into the room and like get ready for bed because I'm really fucking tired. So I went to the room and was like getting ready for bed, and I was just like like washing my face off with water and I like looked up and like I saw something in my hair, and I was like what the fuck is that? And I like, ah, literally, God does not want me to tell this story. He's like, do not like this will ruin your career? Me girl?
Speaker 3: We making wait I'm gonna make another turn.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry guys, difficulties. I'm literally driving the world's biggest fucking truck right now.
Speaker 1: I know you're driving a monster trunk trunk monster truck via. Okay, So I'm like looking in the mirror, just like like actually looking at myself and being like, oh, wow, you actually are like a sexy person. I like, I waver, like, I'm like, Okay, you're the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen in my entire life. And then also I'm like, oh, you're the sexyest motherfucker I've ever seen in my life. And there's like no in between. But I was looking in the mirror like admiring myself, and then I saw something in my hair and I was like, oh, what the fuck is that? And I like, I thought it was like a piece of fuzz or a piece of lint, and I like pulled on it and it was a gray fucking hair.
Speaker 3: You're so annoying.
Speaker 1: I have a gray hair and it's literally my twenty fourth birthday and I get a gray fucking hair. I thought you were.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, there's fucking cumb in your hair.
Speaker 2: That's why I thought, Oh, literally, what I was like, there's like a patch of fuzz, like you see something white, like just like in your hair, Like, how is this disgusting?
Speaker 1: You're so annoying because I'm literally oldest fucking bones, Like I turned sixteen and I grow my first gray hair. It's like, literally, what the fun, dude, That's.
Speaker 3: Just a part of life. High school is really stressful, so it makes sense.
Speaker 1: You know, I have my SATs tomorrow and I need to ace them to get into my dream school.
Speaker 3: I know, and you're going to the Evergalize. You shouldn't be doing that right now.
Speaker 1: I have to study. I have to study.
Speaker 3: Hell, I never studied. Literally, pay me money to study anything.
Speaker 1: No, I literally just like was naturally good at school. Like that sounds like I'm making a joke, but genuinely, I didn't have to study. I did.
Speaker 3: Think you're priing about being a fucking nerd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I wasn't a nerd. I was literally doing drugs and making incredible growth.
Speaker 3: So you can still do drugs be naturally.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that you can do that, but I did it, like and drugs. I'm like, That's what I'm saying is I was like doing drugs. I was hella cool and I was making good grades.
Speaker 3: Like, no, you don't make good grades if you're cool, Like you don't do both of those things.
Speaker 1: I mean in Granberry, Texas. That's the way of life.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at euphoria.
Speaker 1: None of them bees the way I actually lived euphoria in high school. And like I can never talk about it because it was really nearly and traumatic.
Speaker 3: Oh, write a fucking book, So write a sop story about it.
Speaker 1: Say, Drew Fooria, why are you trying to get it? I'm giving him a beat. No, I'm giving a fucking him a line to it.
Speaker 3: That's really fucking weird.
Speaker 1: He came up with it, okay.
Speaker 3: But he didn't feel like saying it now. So like now you're getting him to say it, so weird episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing his job.
Speaker 4: Oh, I actually thought of another, like Drew word and it's Drew fouri.
Speaker 3: It would be so much better if it was just like it came out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: Well, like, he just doesn't have the comedic prowess that we have.
Speaker 3: It's just like you say, Kai isn't funny.
Speaker 1: I've never said that once in my life.
Speaker 3: You just said, Kai does it have comedic I isn't funny.
Speaker 1: I've never said that once in my life.
Speaker 3: You just said it and you said it was like convintion.
Speaker 1: Y'all are actually fucking freak bitches like trying to like actually make me like seem crazy. I didn't say Kai is not funny, Like he's not funny, Like I didn't say that. Oh, it's the Drew Podcast now, Hey ladies, Hey guys, welcome back to the No We Need to do the Truth podcast like a sub show. And it's literally just me like spilling misinformation like like yah exactly Alex Jones misinformation. Well, no, that's like actually my life. I literally love.
Speaker 2: There's like really like dateline like like kind it's like welcome back.
Speaker 1: It's me in front of like a green screen news free time.
Speaker 2: It starts, it's like fog dissipating, and it's you sitting on like a black leather couch like alone real.
Speaker 3: The pandemic you. Oh my god. I keep trying to teach them how to open cans.
Speaker 1: She spreayed.
Speaker 2: If I squirted, would you like like let it go to waste or would you have some wait?
Speaker 3: What if I squirted? Would you let it go to waste? Or would you.
Speaker 1: Have some why would you waste that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just making sure. I don't know, like I just need to make sure that I'm just like.
Speaker 1: That's a really fucked up question to ask, like, why would you wat squirre?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm literally, oh my god, you're not alone? Yeah, like, Hi, the question was not to you. I try literally squirt. Oh absolutely, I thought I was asking for the red bull, but I'll have that to No. Oh I did squirt in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I was hitting that. Can you.
Speaker 2: O?
Speaker 1: Ryan?
Speaker 3: We're literally on camera right now, like, come.
Speaker 1: On, like it's really hot and steamy, the windows are fogging up. Oh. I literally thought that guy was gonna try to get himself. Why haven't I been on a revel yet? I want to be on one of those little motherfucking mopeads so bad.
Speaker 3: Well, they're all around the place. You can just get on one, like you.
Speaker 1: Say it like you know nothing about me.
Speaker 2: See, Drew, you're the You're the kind of person to say I want to do this, I want to do that. I'm the kind of person to move in silence and do what I want because I don't.
Speaker 3: Need the public to know.
Speaker 1: Real bitches moving silent, like the being subtle. Oh I just literally invented that.
Speaker 3: What did you just say?
Speaker 1: Real bitches moving real.
Speaker 3: Milk in it? And you probably just ruined my day.
Speaker 1: Oh it definitely did. Girl. You can drink literally like half a shot of milk about a different way. No, yeah, out of her, But.
Speaker 3: I believe you just did that to me. You're going to hell.
Speaker 1: I did it on purpose to actually like purposely ruin your day. No. I just saw the same color liquid and I was like, oh, I can just put this into here and like be more ergonomic and have a couple holder so I don't have to freeze my legs in the metal can. So, if anything, you're the fucked up person for coming for me, for putting it.
Speaker 3: You can literally gaslighting me right now.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. And you're for pouring milk into your coffee.
Speaker 3: You're fucking freaking You're going to hell. That's all that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm just like if you guys literally and I'll meet you there, I'll meet you there the gators.
Speaker 2: I'm literally gonna like make sure you accidentally fall off the boat and like.
Speaker 1: That's that, Like accidentally, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: What what the fuck was that? Josh?
Speaker 3: The acts definitely.
Speaker 1: Dolphinly dude. That was beat Josh. Josh honestly that it was.
Speaker 3: Kind of good on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Can can you guys grab Josh's head and like move it like kind of to the side because.
Speaker 1: He's really in He's like inframe and I don't want him. Can you drive and straight?
Speaker 3: You're gonna give a Ryan a concussion? Bitch, drug and stream. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Massage chair.
Speaker 2: Dad. I'm actually taking y'all to the fucking psyche board. I'm gonna fifty one fifty every single person in the car and go back home.
Speaker 1: It's not a fifty one fifty. If you're begging for it that I haven't been Yetran, I'll fifty one to fifty.
Speaker 2: You because because we all have the same like problems and we're like, bitch, just stay.
Speaker 3: At my house.
Speaker 1: No, we all have the same bullshit and like it's just normal for us. And like one day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely had a manic breakdown and turned my location off to everyone, and you guys were all thought I got murdered, and no one thought to fifty one fifty.
Speaker 1: It literally was a very scary moment in my life.
Speaker 3: True, I, for some reason don't remember you to me. The next morning, You're like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, that was no, No, that wasn't when you That wasn't when you turned off your location. That was when you like left our house and we didn't know you were going to someone's house.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this was recent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was really recent.
Speaker 3: Well you scare us too many times in the year.
Speaker 1: For me to you're the boy who cried wolf.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, you're the boy who cried wolf. Don't fucking pin that on my sisters.
Speaker 1: Fuck you guys, Fuck you guys.
Speaker 2: Like it's funny how you're it's like trying to like silence a woman, Like it's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Men are more.
Speaker 3: Tried it out back here. And I was like, you're lucky they didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: One, and he just squirty one fifth cream deed. Okay, what were you gonna say? Uh, I want to sixty sixty nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What like you want to like you want to sixty nine and then reverse it back like I don't get it. This one sixty nine like twice and one that okay, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wait, me and k I have been sharing Damn, this ship got no. I'm saying, damn to the engine. This ship's loud as fucking no. Me and k I have been sharing bed.
Speaker 3: We started up the crew with talking.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody's talking.
Speaker 3: Can you guys like actually be quiet?
Speaker 1: Can you guys shut the fuck up? Shut the fuck up, Shut the fuck up, Like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Fine, there's like I was freaking.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, I just start slamming the seat and I'm like, shut up, shut the hell or do what my mom would do. So I thought you grabbed your red bull and I got so scared.
Speaker 1: Literally, but yeah, me and k I have been sharing a bed for the last four nights.
Speaker 3: Touched.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like we'll accidentally be cuddling in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of the night. It's a really great just say what.
Speaker 1: It is, okay, Yeah, we'll like like you're literally like, you know. What I've noticed is like we sleep the same way, and like when I turn one way, Kay turns those same way. And we always were always looking at each other or looking at one another. We're never backs to each other, but we always have to have an eye on each other.
Speaker 3: Trust each other. Oh sorry, guys, there's a fight happening in the backseat, but just ignore her.
Speaker 4: Actually know it's weird most of two mornings ago, and dude, it was so weird.
Speaker 1: It was literally so fucked up. I need something I did my god. Oh and then O'Ryan's cosplays Cautinus Aberdeen shows up on screen. That's literally, no, this car is giving that thread on TikTok like the goblins.
Speaker 3: Just like the goblins.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I've been referencing goblins so much recently. I just literally love the word love. The word love their like lord, the little trinkets that they collect.
Speaker 2: We actually have Christian in the trunk, by the way.
Speaker 1: Christian is here.
Speaker 3: He is here.
Speaker 2: He volunteered to life flat in the trunk, and I told him he can't pop his that up so I don't get pulled over.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever the trunk?
Speaker 1: Oh literally, like my childhood hoood, I grew up in the trunk car way.
Speaker 3: Did they bring out food you or like?
Speaker 1: No? I had to go to the trash cans at seven eleven down the street.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's cool. I just met like chilling in the trunk because there there wasn't enough space in the car.
Speaker 1: No, I lived in a trunk for fourteen years.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Remember when your nephew lied to the teacher and said his parents make him live in the laundry.
Speaker 1: His bed in the center of the laundry room. We'll put the schematics. It's the funniest thing ever. And she just hit up my sister and was like, we just got a concerning drawing from your kid. He said he sleeps in the laundry room and that there's scary people that pop in the window. And Jody was like, oh my god, but yeah, literally cracked me up.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm gonna start lying about that right now. I'm gonna start saying, y'all make me sleeping.
Speaker 1: Me and Josh put you in the boiler room every night, and your whole room is a facade.
Speaker 3: If I if I.
Speaker 2: Fall asleep in the car, all carry me inside, but lay me into the boarder and lock the.
Speaker 1: Door, lay me down on a bed of boils.
Speaker 2: Wait, how did y'all parents get y'all to wake up when you were like a sleep in the car, Because since we lived in Miami, my parents would lie and like wake to wake us up and be like.
Speaker 3: We're in Orlando. We actually we drove to Orlando. We're at Universal Dude.
Speaker 1: Holy ship, that's actually so cute. My parents would just put paupers under my nose and smelling smelling salts and paupers.
Speaker 3: D that's really bad.
Speaker 1: Like, fuck, I'm awake.
Speaker 3: You would get up, you'd get up. It's like a flint Stones character.
Speaker 1: Like, No, my parents were really cute. They would literally they wouldn't wake me up. They would just pick me up and carry I mean when.
Speaker 2: You got like when you like started putting on like that way, like what do they do?
Speaker 1: What? Wait are you talking about Lucas dude?
Speaker 2: What's awesome is I have siblings who are like a sibling who's eight years old, and there's definitely boogers all over that fucking sea is like chewing on them.
Speaker 1: And I did rub my on that before we go. No, I have to mark my territory. You know this about me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, only if you leave the bottle in the car.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Bad, Aim, Like why are you even trying to know?
Speaker 1: This is my territory? My gooch lives in this car.
Speaker 3: I don't, Aim, I just let it go. I just see where the Winds has shoot. I literally if I don't Papa Squat soon, I think I might pass away.
Speaker 1: It's been that's your your name. Your rapper name is Papa Squat, Lucas is Papa Pill and mine is Papa Perk.
Speaker 3: There's a dead animal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Josh is pharmacy, pharmacy. No one eats? Are you kidding me? O Zone's k Kyami?
Speaker 3: What Elsie mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Elseleigh Elsa, Elsa the ice Queen. What's that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Mike Wheeler? That's his rapper name is Mike Wheeler.
Speaker 2: Benn just loses it and starts rapping and going by the name of his own kid. Okay, sorry, he gets he starts to freak out when he's on camera.
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 3: He said, humping side down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna start a rap group. So that's like on the list for what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: And we're going to start an ARABNB, starting an airbn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start airbnbing out our apartment. But it's like.
Speaker 1: Really fucking and that's why we've been putting in you in the boiler room to write down that her room. It's a private stay. You won't see us it's a private room. You may see us in our little like robes pop out of our rooms, full frontal nudity. Cool bush.
Speaker 2: I just I I never understand, Like obviously I get it because like you could stay in like a really nice Airbnb if you do a private room and it'll be like less expensive.
Speaker 3: But I could not.
Speaker 1: Do that, Like no, it's scared, of It's kind of scared.
Speaker 3: That is literally the most terrifying.
Speaker 1: Thing ever, Like it's literally a hotel.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 2: Friend who's done that before, and he did it like in Europe, and I was like, you were insane to go to a different country and do it in like a random, random stranger's house, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would feel more safe doing it in like Europe. Yeah, for some reason, I feel like they have like value using morals in other countries. Here, it's like a killer would make an an.
Speaker 3: So we have are you okay? In the US. We have dignity, we have pride, we.
Speaker 1: Have literally patriotism, like.
Speaker 3: We have slats, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, serve yeah, servitude, servitude, We've got servitude. Sleigh your honor, your honor. I'm slaying.
Speaker 2: Boo your honor on the boots, your honor on the boots.
Speaker 1: This is house, that's our that's our DJ duo.
Speaker 2: I'm boots in the house down.
Speaker 3: We had last night where I said, I think it was when you went in. What did you say?
Speaker 1: It was something like your honor, that pussy was boots? You know, your honor? I have. I had a boner, yeah, your honor. I had a stinky boner's with the nails.
Speaker 3: On the on the boat.
Speaker 2: I kept going like this, like with his nail and then I was like going like this to a girl with like those pointy ass nails and being like, your honor, double d tits case closed. I use my tit as a level I like, or what is it called a sorry? I didn't grow up in the fucking judicial system, Like what are y'all fucking like little judges?
Speaker 1: Or none of us did?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I want to use my tit like the fucking whatever the fuck is called.
Speaker 1: Sam onto the piece of one and it breaks in half because it breaks in half, and it's like it reverberates and sends a shockwave.
Speaker 2: People's hair like blows it like as you can tell, we're leaving society right now. We're leaving society.
Speaker 3: We're like going to find peace with ourselves in the swamp.
Speaker 1: We're doing ayahuasca in the swamp.
Speaker 3: I am on shrooms.
Speaker 1: Hell right now, you're driving on shrooms right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know this was like an anti drugs group.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, it's like, oh, so.
Speaker 2: Y'all are y'all are trying to guilt at me, Like you haven't dabbled and gotten behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: No, none of us have.
Speaker 3: I took a dab. I took a shroom. Do you want one? Yes? I need? Can I have five?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 3: I literally panic. I'd have a panic attack. I can't be higher around my family. It'll scare I mean.
Speaker 2: The last time we were the Everglades, I got high and I felt like I was making friends with the gators.
Speaker 3: Cool, But then I also said that the gators would look better.
Speaker 1: Because they're scary.
Speaker 2: There is a program here where you can catch a gator and make a burkean I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, can afford that?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: This is this is like it's like a build a Burken, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like cheaper build a burken.
Speaker 3: Right from the serf instead of the source. Did you hear. Wow, that actually was curious thing next to like volcanoes? Can you guys like chill? Like I can see you in like my rooview mare.
Speaker 2: And it's freaking yeah, like what y'all been boning back there?
Speaker 3: Oh so no one cares about it's getting monetized.
Speaker 1: Like you're just literally freaks. Is anybody gonna ask me about this little orange bracelet on my wrist?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Okay, yeah, where'd you get that bracelet? Where'd you go?
Speaker 1: Ever heard of Soho Beach House?
Speaker 3: Yes? I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where it's from. Yeah, it's from Soho Beach House. It's this really beautiful place. I got you in.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Drew just put his fucking boot down, like he literally he put his boots down in the house.
Speaker 1: Of a little thing called Soho House.
Speaker 3: I put my house. I stepped my boot in the door. I've got my boot in the door, and soon I'll be running.
Speaker 1: Literally were made for walking, these boots.
Speaker 3: My were made for walking. My boots were made for survey. That's the difference between us. Your boots made for walking.
Speaker 1: That's just what Wow? Walking walk all over Miami ki yamy kiem me.
Speaker 2: Oh he doesn't serve Kiami vice.
Speaker 1: Should we just talk about our friendship with the group and how hard it has been on me?
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say, should we talk about it and like all the love it has to give?
Speaker 1: Not like, no, it's so hard keeping.
Speaker 3: Up with you text and drive. I'm just not gonna like, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, Amy, Oh, first, I can't be high and drive.
Speaker 3: Now I can't text and drive. What can I do?
Speaker 1: Like you can literally just drive sober and not on your phone.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have to have both hands on the wheels. I guess. Oh we're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. Sorry literally accidentally actually killing you. I wouldn't scream. I wouldn't scream. I would I wouldn't scream. I would embrace it. See it on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: Exclusive content on the patreot Literally, David be like, oh so literally, ky, I know, I know, I'm sorry. Yeah, I heard a word we've said.
Speaker 1: Why did I have to pay for my birthday dinner? Because why did I pay for my birthday?
Speaker 2: Literally burdening us with your fucking existence, so you have to give us.
Speaker 1: Literally not only was it like the worst dinner I've ever eaten in my entire life.
Speaker 3: It's your fault, that's all our fault.
Speaker 1: It okay, yeah, yeah, yes, it's really good. I ate the worst food had three bites, was literally on the verge of vomiting the entire fucking dinner. And I like also wanted to offer my am I the only.
Speaker 2: One who that was one of my favorite dinners I've ever had with the crew, Like or is it just me? It was amazing, right, guys, Like it was a really wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, oh wow, Okay, yeah, well I wanted to kill myself the whole time, and then I had to pay for my own dinner.
Speaker 2: See that's why I don't funk with motherfuckers like you is because you like hone in on that negativity and I'm just like the positive.
Speaker 1: I'm a vibe terrorizer. I'd like to terrorize the vibe. That's like what I am. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: That's my perfect Sometimes pick mirrors right back onto you, and then you have fireworks for dinner.
Speaker 1: You See, you can't terrorize the vibe terrorizer. You can't terrorize his vibe because you sound bothered. As I will make it. I will make it miserable for everybody on this fucking boat today. I will make it the worst vibe ever.
Speaker 3: It will literally just push you off, Like.
Speaker 1: I will push you off, and that would be a win for me. That would be a win for me.
Speaker 3: You get to be the victim.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: But in all seriesness, I literally love when you guys come to Miami. I think it's like so funny, like something about it is so entertaining because it's like seeing y'all in my like little world.
Speaker 1: I love it. I want squad to come to literally Shitbury, Texas and like vibe out, go on the lake and ship like we've done Miami twice now, like yeah, we've seen it. Actually I feel like I literally haven't seen it because we've just been here for like three days at a time. And I really do want to like like go on like a really like deep dive of like the history of your childhood just so I can see where you came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that'll be a thing where it's like not the huge crew, because doing that with the huge crew is a little more difficult. Yeah, but we are doing the Georgia vibes.
Speaker 1: For oh yeah, we're gonna hit We're gonna hit Georgia. We're gonna hit finn Are we hitting Vancouver, No, Yeah, we'll hit Vancouver. We're gonna hit England to see in Provincetown, Elsie's Elsie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're literally going across the fucking ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I like legitimately, like with or without squad am going to Elsie's family, literally going.
Speaker 3: To London and I'm smoking fucking spice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm smoking opium in London's Grandma. But we're uh, And then I want to do Granberry really bad, Like I really do. Think it would be so funny seeing squad mobbing in Granberry.
Speaker 3: And then we all do Honduras.
Speaker 1: Yes, and y'all get left there all right.
Speaker 2: We just wanted to pick back up before we noticed, before we even knew it, we were back.
Speaker 3: We were where our dreams were going to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were already here. And it was shocking because it was only like forty minutes away when it was supposed to be an hour and thirty. It was a crazy shrip. You know, time flies when you're having fun with your friends, you know people.
Speaker 2: Time flies when you're like just so horny packed into your dad's.
Speaker 1: Car sweaty with your friends.
Speaker 2: Nor ass off and like raying someone gives.
Speaker 3: You just a little bit of physical touch.
Speaker 2: Sorry I can't, but yeah, we're here. We're at the Everglades right now. If you're from Florida or Miami specifically, I'm sure this is somewhere that you either heard of or you've been yourself. It's very hot and nice because I haven't like really been in the sun as much.
Speaker 3: Yeah this whole time, so it's nice to get that sun like on me.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought I thought sun was supposed to cure depression. But like every time I go into the sun for more than like four hours a day, by the time it's ready for bed, I literally am the stadust I've ever been in my entire life. Did we click record on the camera?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah I did. Wow.
Speaker 2: No trust, no trust in a word, making sure, no trust in a woman, like y'all are like, yeah, like I can't you.
Speaker 1: Can't trust women because I don't say women are.
Speaker 2: Like really bad at their jobs, like they usually like do a worse job than men. Yeah, they're just not as smart. Like for instance, a man was driving that car, so he got by very smoothly.
Speaker 3: He didn't crush our toes exactly.
Speaker 1: If a girl was driving, our feet would have probably and we would have died probably and turned into fucking pulp. But like, that's just kind of the vibe recently we've had is.
Speaker 3: Not liking women that I don't want to. I was joking, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: That's the vibe we've kind of had recently.
Speaker 2: The media of the week is us reading like men inacest books and what I've just been like really like opening my eyes up to like the fact that like men should be seen, they should be heard, men should be seen, not heard.
Speaker 1: That's actually yeah, Like I'm always down to be seen.
Speaker 3: Why you're rallying that, well, I don't see you, cuy.
Speaker 1: I never see I see the type of person that you are.
Speaker 3: That That's how I feel about High. I see the kind of person he is.
Speaker 2: I see right through that little, shy, quiet, nice man facade. I know you're evil and I know you stink because I can smell you.
Speaker 1: Maybe grind oh me relection mind, take good time on me relection mind.
Speaker 3: Oh my oh, get the fuck away from us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We can't have a moment to ourselves.
Speaker 3: We know, like that actually creeped me the fuck.
Speaker 1: Out dangerous guy. That was really dangerous and.
Speaker 3: You're going to hell. You're lucky.
Speaker 2: How don't have my fucking pepper spray on me today because you would have got got bitch, you would have gotten I would have rolled you into the swamp.
Speaker 3: One of me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, honestly. Apology denied, denied.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna take that apology and shove it right up your fucking ass motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Guys down for that though. That's the thing, is the.
Speaker 3: Wind bothering it? Your mama? I had sex with your mom last night. Did you know that guy and she squirted everywhere? Did you know your mom was a squirter?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why would you know that?
Speaker 3: You ew?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: This is going on the internet. People see it, like.
Speaker 1: Get it, get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: When we went to like a club the other night, I for the first time looked around.
Speaker 3: I was like, Dude, my friends so obviously do not fit in.
Speaker 2: I was like, they are so obviously like the like odd ones out and like especially when Miami like Classics were coming on and me Sabrina and like all my Miami friends are like singing them and screaming.
Speaker 1: And then y'all were like, dance, don't I was in on the Miami songs.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, you've you've died.
Speaker 1: You've trained my ear. Yeah, you trained me.
Speaker 2: However, I'm so high playing you, Jess might be the saxiest thing.
Speaker 3: No, I don't up the.
Speaker 1: Club up and I am maybe I am just one of the.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I know you are just like a random motherfucker. No, I know it sucks. It sucks not to be in Ome are you?
Speaker 2: Are you dancing to me singing cuy, thank you?
Speaker 3: I can have a lot. I got that set and I'm so high and I'm so high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I do know that one the just your tone was off, You're out of key, and I'm so.
Speaker 3: I'm never out of key. I'm always having.
Speaker 1: A key a key key here here, here here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was really funny because I turned around. I was like ordering drinks for everybody, and I turned around and I was like, oh my god, my friends are the losers.
Speaker 1: I was like, we got we're we did look like loser freaks, but also at the same time, we just have fun, like we don't.
Speaker 2: But what's fun is like in Miami, they actually danced, so for once we didn't look like no one was dancing. There was the people dancing, but people were dancing at their tables with their crews.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was the case, Guy Guy said, and it fucking cracked me up. He was like, we were literally at a fortnight math last night, because that video looks like a tilted tower. Yeah, there was a tilted tower. And they were like, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: If you live in Miami. The club was Oasis and wind would it was really funny.
Speaker 2: But Kai at one point got really hot and wanted to take off his hoodie and I know, like, I didn't talk to you about this, and I don't know if it actually bothered you, but I was cracking up because he want to tick off his hoodie and I was trying to help him, but his shirt came off with it and he had to just commit to being suretless in the club.
Speaker 4: And dude, know, it was so sick that if I tried to take my hoodie off with these fucking nails and how sweaty I already was, my shirt was gonna come off no matter what. So I was just like I go to lean into this and just make it a bit, And I knew that, like if I was struggling and it would start to like rip it.
Speaker 2: Off, I was helping because you were because because your sleeve was hella stuck, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know how you did that so bad. Like I've never seen someone take a hoodie off and then the shirt come off that much like I feel like in middle it is a little slut. Yeah, in middle school, I feel like that's like one of the worst things ever. Is like when you're taking off your hoodie and class and then your mid drift shows and it's, yeah, your little your little belly pops out. Like I remember being so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: By only my dream when I started wearing my training barrow. I'm like, oh my god, I have to take my hoodie off. I hope my fucking brawl doesn't show right now.
Speaker 2: Nobody sees that I'm growing in these fucking triple A is these triple A batteries, these Triple A nipples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my fucking swollen nipples. This guy's going the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually really fucking toxic, so embarrassing for him. But yeah, we're at the Everglades. We're kind of chilling waiting on our boat to pull up because we miss start.
Speaker 2: Just we live like the real Miami life, Like we go from yacht to air boat to yacht. Tomorrow we have another yacht eight am and then they have to get on the flight.
Speaker 3: But the flight is departing from the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a water plane, water flaying back across the country.
Speaker 1: Well, scary fucking birds. The scary fucking birds are out to play.
Speaker 3: No, those are the like big Miami birds.
Speaker 1: It just flew by.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, I know.
Speaker 1: I am sad that I leave tomorrow. Like I feel like we're all Me and Lucas were talking about it. We're like, damn, like this shit went by so fast, Like but like time flies when you're having fun.
Speaker 2: I said it time flies outside and they mean.
Speaker 1: Girl, this literally, this segment that we're adding is literally just us singing the entire time and saying sorry, nothing.
Speaker 2: It's because we're in Miami, and when you're in Miami, you got that groove in you.
Speaker 1: All right, Well girl, no we oh yeah, I was about to say, we have not been doing.
Speaker 3: Anything so scared of them getting on the boat without us.
Speaker 1: What if the girl they would not depart without us, someone would run over here and grab us before they left.
Speaker 3: I'm literally so excited.
Speaker 1: They said, we have an hour and a half, like until the next boat pulls up.
Speaker 2: When we got here, my whole family and like a few other friends were like waiting outside, and I was like, this is so fucking funny. And then we all hopped out of this car and it was like my family, all my friends, and like.
Speaker 3: I was just it's just such a real sight to see.
Speaker 1: It's a surreal sight.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful sight. It's beautiful when you make friends who your family love. Because I've literally that that says a lot about a person. My dad was actually saying, like I say, He's like, it says a lot about you, Like I've never met like a friend of yours or like a friend of your other friends who I didn't like, and that says a lot about them, because if the people they brought around me like we're rude or disrespectful, then that shows a lot on the character they actually are outside.
Speaker 3: In my doors. And I was like, that is so true. And then he called Drew Jesus. He said, Drew looks like Jesus.
Speaker 1: I did get the Jesus. I've been getting Jesus comments the entire trip, like by like random strangers in the hotel.
Speaker 2: They're gonna fucking starts and think you fucking washed up on shore to like save to save Miami.
Speaker 1: Just put some blood around my head and I'll like really serve you.
Speaker 2: Flower crown, Yes, every every rose has its fim, Jesus put a flower crown instead of thorns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't mention you.
Speaker 1: He did talk a lot about me, though.
Speaker 2: He was like he was saying, no, actually, I'm sorry to cut you off. He was talking a lot about Tyler, not you girl. Really yeah, first of well, no, he.
Speaker 3: Was talking about you. I'm sorry that was meaning me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying really to Tyler, No.
Speaker 3: I fully cut you off.
Speaker 2: Every time I cut you off on podcasts, I get really uncomfortable and nervous because I'm like, oh my god, these are just like our things where people can like look at that and think like I'm the worst friend to you, and it makes.
Speaker 1: Me really, it just makes sense in our friendship. It just makes sense in our relationship.
Speaker 3: It says a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm just that's something that I've been like really leaning into recently is like kind of my like what's it called introverted vibe, Like I was talking about it with Kai where I feel like I don't know if I talked about this in the last episode. I don't think I did. Maybe I did, I don't know, but I was just like I'm leaning into my introverted side. Like i feel like I've lived a very extroverted early twenties and now I'm like like oversaturated with like friendship and which is like a very like I'm just.
Speaker 3: Wait, too many cool people around.
Speaker 1: I make too many friends, way too many cool people around me that I just like need a break. But like genuinely, I feel like I've like been hanging so much and like seeing people all the time that like I just need some time to myself and just like need to be alone in my room sometimes and like but I feel like I have always like been like that though, like where I were hanging in big groups, like I'll just like retire back to my room.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's like always been your robe.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just in my introverted era right now now that I have gray hairs, no one can see me now I have Now I'm gonna wear this hat like fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: You already do wear that hat.
Speaker 2: Bit it's fucking like it's you know when like people wear like a band aid too long and it's like their skin starts melting into the band aid.
Speaker 3: That's like you and that fucking hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's sealed in my head. You pull the hat off and my hair comes off with it.
Speaker 3: Fully.
Speaker 1: But I just love this cap. I love the way it fits, I love the vibe it gives zone.
Speaker 3: It just look good. You look suxy.
Speaker 2: You kind of look like if you add two beers at a bar and I like bumped into you would turn around and push me on the floor.
Speaker 1: No, that's well, that is who I am. I'm leaning into that character like you do that kind of stuff. I beat people up, true, I don't give a buck. We can't beat people with your nails. No, I can't say that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when I cut you off, when you were about to literally lie and say that my dad was calling you sexy or something, because you were fully just gonna lie.
Speaker 3: When I was like, did your dad mentioned me?
Speaker 2: And you were like, no, he mentioned me, a lie And you were just about to lie because you weren't there.
Speaker 1: No, you called me and told me how much he talked about Oh he actually did.
Speaker 2: I fully forgot. So yeah, that's how easily I forget about you. Oh and don't fucking forget it.
Speaker 1: That's like really fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's how easy I could replace you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, no, I feel good. That made me feel really good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, my dad was like talking about Duas and he's like, he's like man like because obviously we've kind of talked about like our rough patch, and obviously I told my dad about that because I'm of she.
Speaker 1: Talked a lot of shit about me and probably exaggerated about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was being helodramatic, I was gaslighting. I was sleigh lighting. But yeah, I was like told my dad about all that. And then he was like, I feel like Drew's like grown so much over the past two years, and like he seems like such a good kid and I really like him. Like he was like, I really really like Drew and was just talking like highly of Drew.
Speaker 3: But then randomly he started.
Speaker 2: Talking about like Tyler the Creator, and I was like what because we were talking about like fashion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then he was.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, speaking of fashion, you know who like, I like what I saw the other day. I saw that video of Tyler like riding his bike around and he was going on like the craziest like tangent. He was like, oh, I saw that video of Tyler the Creator riding his bike at the Louis Vuitton show.
Speaker 3: You know that's a motherfucker who's like done everything right.
Speaker 2: He's like made sure he was in the right rooms at the right time, and he's gonna be the big stame in fashion. And I was like that, I've never heard him talk about that man once in my life.
Speaker 1: But he was wrong.
Speaker 2: He wasn't wrong, but I was like he was going in and he was just like being like a fan.
Speaker 1: I love that your dad knows things about like like culture culture. Yeah, like I it's like super sick, Like he's inter twined in like young people culture. My dad couldn't name a soul that I fucked with heavily, dude.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: For some reason, he also thinks Finn is a YouTuber, though he said that yesterday to my family because we were talking about Carbone and like, Finn was like really sweet and I really wanted to take my dad to Carbone, but they wouldn't bet an eye at me, so like he got me and my dad a reservation, which was literally so sweet. Like I took my dad to dinner, like a really nice dinner for his birthday, and he like really like my dad used to be a chef and he loves like food and just like restaurant culture, so he really likes going to a nice spot. So we went, and I fully forgot where. Oh but then when I got home, my uncle and aunt were at the crib like with my mom, and my dad was like talking about how like it's really hard to get a reservation there apparently, and then he was like, yeah, but like one of his friends who's like a really big YouTuber gottess In, and I was listening to it, and I was like, that's not what he is, but okay. I was like, Okay, maybe he's not that tappening because my mom knew who Finn was.
Speaker 1: But like my dad was like, your mom lives on Netflix, though.
Speaker 3: I can't believe everything.
Speaker 2: Every time we log into Netflix, it's so fucking like, sorry, I was gonna say, it's so fucking loud, and then I got mixed up in my sentence. Hold one every time we log into Netflix. Everything's in Spanish because my mom is watching and she like only speaks Spanish.
Speaker 3: So then like we'll like be watching a trailer for something and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, we'll be We'll be like five minutes in and realized that the show is not supposed to be in Spanish and'll be like, wait, what the fuck me, Like, what's this Spanish film?
Speaker 3: And we're like, oh, it's literally subtitles.
Speaker 1: It's literally super bad in Spanish.
Speaker 2: The Loving, Loving Madonald's Madonald's.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm fucking up to McDonald's after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's That's been my vie the entire time, and no one's fucking like, let me live McDonald's vibe, Like I'm not gonna Why do we have to go out to a nice restaurant every night? Why can't we just go get McDonald's. You literally sound like a old I just I ride so hard for McDonald's, it's insane, Like it's like the best restaurant like ever made. There is like there's validity to that statement because there's no way it's the biggest restaurant in the world and literally everyone on this fucking planet, not everyone, but like literally ninety percent of the planet has eaten McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I've never had McDonald's before.
Speaker 1: That's how I wanted to know.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, it's a big day, We're going on the boat, Like, maybe I'll try something. No, that's why I want to.
Speaker 1: I ate you out in the McDonald's bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh say that, Like, why are you gonna like let the public know that kind of shit?
Speaker 1: What if they just got on the boat without us and dipped.
Speaker 3: I would literally fucking punch my dad in the skull.
Speaker 1: That's our boat though, that's your boat. That's the private boat.
Speaker 3: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So all right, let's do some media real quick wrap this up. Read all right, So I haven't again been watching too many shows because I've just been binging Futurama. That's been my vibe. So like we've just been Yeah, I've just been like binging Futurama. But my music is Chrome Country by one O Tricks point Never nine Bit Blues by Kid Kowala and He's a Mighty Good Leader by Beck. I've probably said all three of those songs already on this media, But it's okay because it just shows that I am about what I say, and I listened to and love those music.
Speaker 3: I'm about the things I came to love.
Speaker 2: Okay, my media the week is by the time I get to Phoenix by Dorothy Ashby Star by Seven for You Prince and Inside it Out by Feast.
Speaker 3: Their cover is so good I already.
Speaker 1: Set it out by FECs like poop Yeah no, why would why would a band call themselves poop?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: Uh, there's literally the poop fuckers and the ship fart.
Speaker 3: The butt suckers is that what it is? The butt suckers or yeah, Drew, you don't know shit, you know?
Speaker 1: There's also the poop shitters. I swear to god, there's poop shitters.
Speaker 3: Kay, you would know.
Speaker 2: You're like one of those guys who like just weirdly knows a lot for no reason.
Speaker 1: Oh my, so you're you're like, Oh, I watched The Green Knight on the airplane?
Speaker 3: Was it horny? Was it hell of horny?
Speaker 1: Girl? That ship was boring as fuck? Was halfway through and was bored as ship like I can't do like old English movie. It was horny. There were horny scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just wanted to watch it because I heard someone say that the horny scenes were really sexy horny?
Speaker 1: Is that actually true? Because I only got halfway through and was like, Okay, I literally am falling asleep watching this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's a really boring movie.
Speaker 2: But people were like, dude, that the sex scenes were like the some of the most like intensely horny things.
Speaker 1: Word. Yeah, I mean like there was the reason they're not for me to watch anything. I take that back. It wasn't like bad.
Speaker 4: It was could you see like any penises in it?
Speaker 1: Or I didn't see I didn't see cock at all. But no, it wasn't like bad. It was just like like just not the the pace that I wanted to be on the airplane, Like I wanted like something that I could like understand, like what was going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I watched Moonline, Moonrise, Kingdom for the first time. Super cute, good show, good, There's like one really good song off of there that I forgot to look up, but I want it on my playlist.
Speaker 3: And then dude, it feels so good outside right now. And then I watched Jackass.
Speaker 2: Three with my family and it was really funny because like Natalie is around the age where like I was when I was really obsessed with Jackass, and I wanted to see if she was like into any of the guys on it, like if she had a crush on Donny Knoxville, who was on My Fight, And I literally was, but literally horny, like I'm not kidding, like, oh I did, Sorry, sorry, I just had to figure out again. But you know how, I'm always like oh, because I don't find like random men attractive. But for the first time in my life, I was next to a man where I was like, I will literally like I will summersault onto your balls right now, and if you see this Johnny.
Speaker 3: Knoxville, I will literally gobble.
Speaker 1: Your cock like hit me up, hit my line.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I made them watch it.
Speaker 2: My mom agreed that Johnny Knoxville was sexy, and then I told my dad that I found Johnny Knoxville sexy and he goes, he's an old man now, and I was like, he's a sexy old man now, Like what the.
Speaker 3: Fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Period?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so my parents would approve of our relationship, like it would be chill.
Speaker 3: Let me know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's this episode. Thank you guys for tuning in my heroes. You're constantly slaying my day. Away, and it's just like very curious how powerful all of you are. Honestly, the theme song for Emergency and Her Calm, I'll just riff it real quick. I'm making up a theme song.
Speaker 3: God, get dom over here, Get over here.
Speaker 5: I love Emergency and a Conviews and you're really beautiful and there's like a vibe to you, guys that I want to know. And in your and Kai are ignoring everything I'm saying because it's the Indian Kai podcast, But at the end of the day, it's Emergency Intercom and there's hell a beautiful views.
Speaker 3: Hello, bitches, you want to fuck me because of this? Because I'm so sexy you want.
Speaker 1: To suck on about all right, guys.
Speaker 4: My media of the week is the video I took of Drew while he was sleeping last night. I pulled his pants down.
Speaker 2: No, he did send it to me. It was a good video. Did I look and you were fucking hung like a horse? Big cap double ed balls.
Speaker 3: We should start.
Speaker 1: I wish, honestly, honestly, I wish my balls were a little bigger. I'll say that. I'll admit that your body is rocket Have you seen my penis before? Kai? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean in the video last night and they with it too.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, bye, guys. I feel like my butt is sweaty? Is my butt sweaty?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Don't don't look at my ass.
Speaker 1: Eyes looking at it way too long. You look at it way too long.