Speaker 1: Yes, thank you? Is it beautiful? What's doul? That's for daddy only playing five football games and taking credit for something he really didn't learn. Ye do guys.
Speaker 2: Leave down?
Speaker 1: I said, when you don't do anything on the on the group assignment but still get an A plus.
Speaker 2: With the chain?
Speaker 1: Where the fuck's have been going? Yeah? Why is it not? I deleted it, dude, That sh it's so hard to do. Welcome to busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: He said, Oh no, it's got deleted.
Speaker 1: If you can see me right now, I'm on my phone posting a picture of me flexing my new chain from Derrick Henry only played five games, was only around for five and eighty eight yards, but we still don't wear it.
Speaker 2: I wish I had how sick.
Speaker 1: I'm literally gonna get this like, because if I ever lost this, I'd be like, I don't know things, things would be rough in my life. You know, I like losing a child, you know, I feel like that's how I feel like this thing is. It's kind of heavy.
Speaker 2: Can I hold it like I hold it all?
Speaker 1: Yet it's thick. It's a thick little deal. Derek. Derek came in. I told Derek when he first uh, sent it to the boys. Was said he was gonna do these for the boys. He said, Uh, he calls me and he's like, you're gonna get a chain. I was like, dude, you don't got to do that. I put five games. I was in my fields, you know what I'm saying, Nile, I was in my fields. I was kind of feeling bad for myself and shit. But Derek called him. What Derek say? Derek said, Hey, you're gonna get one. He was like a therapist for me. But instead, right, you look real nice, you look handsome.
Speaker 3: I feel like it makes your chest look bab I feel like I've leveled up, no question.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, Derek, can we just get cars instead?
Speaker 2: Or yeah? Because are you guys gonna get so is At one point.
Speaker 1: We he and I made a deal at the beginning of the year, if he broke the record, he would, uh, he would give us Tesla's get the whole ole line, Tesla's.
Speaker 2: Was he going to do that, like if that if he broke the record?
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight up. I think Derek's man of his word. I don't think Derek would ever lie about those things. But is it something that he agreed on don't hand anything like that. Be more respectful.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: When I was thinking it back, I was like, how do you hand it over?
Speaker 1: How do you hand it over? That? I think he really would. So we were in camp because last year Derek said, if he gets he gets the rushing title.
Speaker 3: Hey, this episode is brought to you by Barsol Sports. By the way, oh, it's brought to you by Barsol Sports.
Speaker 1: Thank you Barsol Sports for just selling out for us, because we will do anything for clicks, and you guys help with that. You know, we're hookers. Were we just what's that line? You said? We're all hookers. We're just selling different parts of ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we uh damn it, we're all whores, Grace, we just sell different parts of ourselves.
Speaker 2: Any said Grace, Well that's so.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Last year or two years ago, when Derek grant for like sixteen forty five or fifteen forty five, he's gonna be pissed. I got that wrong. He told us in the be Game year, if he gets the Russian title, he's getting everybody roll exes, roll eyes. I don't know if I don't know if the pluralist for that. And then this year during camp we're hanging out here and our joke and we're goofing off a little bit, and he go, I go, why, what's the deal this year? If he had a Russian title? And hes man, we're past the Russian title? Like, what about if we get the record? Like Derek knew he was gonna go for two thousand camp Yeah, and I go, oh, if you do, if you get the record, you gotta get us. We're getting cars. And he goes, Tesla's, well, now that you said it, that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's a one hundred thousand dollars a person. He goes, Man, if I get the record, I'll get you guys Tesla's. I was like, you got dud.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable. That's so sick.
Speaker 1: How sick is that he can just do that?
Speaker 3: Well, do you think he would have got the O line roster Tesla's now or the starting five?
Speaker 1: Starting five?
Speaker 2: But what about guys who came in and pivile times.
Speaker 1: I think it depends how much Games likes him. I think I think it really would depend if Derek liked you enough. I tell you what, firstly, I'm I'm in a great spery because me and Derek are boys. Yeah, so I know that I'm getting one.
Speaker 3: If I was like the sixth man that came in the swing anywhere, you know what I mean, probably maybe five games and spotted a little bit. Yeah, because I didn't get one, I'd like, man.
Speaker 1: Could be hurt a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if I was involved in like the Houston game, like the one where he would have probably broken it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you ever think he would have got the record had you been healthy all year?
Speaker 1: Yea, I think so, because you think it's like twenty twenty four yards. Ago says on the record, this thing hold twenty twenty seven yards, and the record is twenty one oh five. She's really saying, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, are you worth what? What is it?
Speaker 1: Eighty something?
Speaker 2: Like? What's not really putting ourselves out there? Eighty two yards?
Speaker 1: Twenty one oh five is the record?
Speaker 2: Twenty one oh five is the record, and that is what eighty yards? Yeah, we'll just say.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine yards would be the record by one yard eighty and nine? How about that for math? How about that for math? I appreciate that, dude, that's a big deal for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're definitely worth that I can get you because you had how.
Speaker 2: You were in how many games?
Speaker 1: Five? Yeah, five hundred and eighty eight in those games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he would have got he would have got the record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was for sure would have got the record for that. I really wasn't even like I wasn't even in like I was, I missed like half the Houston game.
Speaker 2: So I really remember did it happen in the second quarter?
Speaker 1: I think it was the second half at the first couple of series and a.
Speaker 2: Second you say you missed half of the Houston game, so that.
Speaker 1: No, they was it wasn't the second quarter. I think I missed that.
Speaker 2: I missed the half. I was like, so what was it the second quarter? And I think it was in the third, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I'm saying, Like at the beginning of the third like like a half, yeah, like a like not an absolute amount.
Speaker 3: Coming out a halftime, You're trying to get a screen on the edge to get the ball going, get some momentum.
Speaker 1: Get some momentum going, come on, boys, we have this. I think we won that game anyway in overtime. Actually, both Houston games went to overtime. That was a hype game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude called a good game. Dude, Dude, that second one.
Speaker 3: So sick when all Slow hit that hit the upright and it bounced in.
Speaker 2: Slow the field. Heal, kicker, slowman, dude.
Speaker 1: Do his name Slowman?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Slowan in. We just tell him slow s s l O.
Speaker 1: If he's our kicker next year. He has got to find a tailor for his jersey because that thing looked like, dude, that was some Pop Warner type ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: I promise like we're standing in practice when he came in, and you know, you know, the boys like to have a nice little silly goose time out during practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're kind of standing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're standing and watching watching special teams, and we're watching the kickers on the side, you know, try to boot him in and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I see Slow out there.
Speaker 3: I didn't know who he was at the time, and I literally think, to my joke, it's just like, what are we doing? He looked like a Pop Warner kid. I lean the Brett and I go, yeah, I said, does this make a wish?
Speaker 1: You're lying?
Speaker 2: I swear, obviously. You make the boys laugh. He goes, that's a fun that's a jolly.
Speaker 1: It's a it's yet.
Speaker 2: I see, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't you know it's twenty twenty when you had to navigate all waters. Dude, it's not just such a sitting there and you just kid. Yeah, watch what you say.
Speaker 2: No doubt you.
Speaker 1: You were making fun of kids with term No no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I was just like I was referring.
Speaker 3: I was referring to slow that he's very small and we're in the NFL, Like, how did this kid get in the NFL?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, he looks like a child because he's like standing his helmets, like going up to people's shoulders.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, what are the baggy shoulder pads? Like is it really bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it really that bad out there in the COVID world that we can't find a kicker?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then my man wins is the title? He wins is the division title?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Doinked it in?
Speaker 1: And the thing you think you guys are going to overtime too, because I mean, you know, is what fourteen seconds left in the game and he has to avert to AJ It was the coolest shit.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yes, bro, when we threw when we threw that bomb to AJ because when they were rolling back on us because we were up what twenty twenty one, fourteen point?
Speaker 1: So me, me and Bobo were on the phone talking about because I thought, you guys gonna win that game for sure, no matter what. And so my whole thought was, I hope Derek gets two two thousand yards, right, and he needed like two forty four, a ridiculous number, or two twenty four something like that, a ridiculous number to get two thousand and then legit when he got it, We're like, yo, he could get the record though. And so when when they kicked the field goal, when they tied it up with a touchdown on a fieldal on which one it was, I in my head was like, I hope this goes to overtime. I was like, there was.
Speaker 2: A part of it extra, an extra quarterback.
Speaker 1: Quarter for yarts just yards and yards yards yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we would have ran the ball and probably scored off of a run, no question.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it was insane.
Speaker 3: When we were going out to kick the ball off, we were all in the hud and we were up like fourteen or something like that, and we were just feeling it, you know, what I mean, like, oh, we're you're thinking like, oh, we're gonna win, right man.
Speaker 2: I hope we don't speak too soon.
Speaker 3: It's like this is like one of those high school vibes where it's like, hey, just get the clock rolling, like, let's get to the end of the game. And they twenty eight to three. Ye, yes, yes, and they scored.
Speaker 1: He got Arthur Smith, head coach of the Falcons, let's go b d Yes, Arthur Smith would run the ball. He would have ran the ball for it was twenty to three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they score on us quick. It's like all right, all right, And then maybe Derek's fumble happened. I don't know if that was before that first one or.
Speaker 1: After ridiculous play I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: But when they got the ball back again and scored right away, and Deshaun Watson's like talking ship.
Speaker 2: I think that David Long he wasn't talk no, yeah when he scored, Yeah, dude, he like went over.
Speaker 3: He like went over in front of David was just started like stomping on the ground like talking ship, like just stared at him as he as he was like walking off. I was like, I don't know, I think David might have like you know, talked ship to him earlier and then now it's he's kind of like coming back like, hey, I'm on your I think he's like I'm on yours now five to one and was like stomping on the ground and it's like, oh shit, like.
Speaker 2: Hey, boys, we got to wake up or are we're not going to win.
Speaker 1: The diviate question? Guys were still made the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, but you know it's different. You win in that division, dude, like, oh you get the host of game. Yeah, you get the teas, you get the host of home game in the playoffs, and and yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Started coming back.
Speaker 3: And fortunately when we threw that bomb to AJ, it was like, oh, we're gonna do this, like we he got lucky that this happened because they were shutting us down, remember, and then we got the ball backed up.
Speaker 2: It's like, unless we have some miracle, we're going into ot and they.
Speaker 3: Have the momentum right right, right, right right, and Tanny just throws a bomb.
Speaker 1: Dude, to a perfect little bomb and a gets up, gets shoulders.
Speaker 3: Yes, bro, he does that little flex and dude, we were so hype.
Speaker 1: I well literally when that so when slow is if that's what we're calling him, trotted out there to make try it out to make that kick. I looked at my wife. I'm like, dude, I don't know who this kid is. Man, Like, I hope to god this. I was like, this kid can make his entire career right now. Like he's a hero, he's on the roster.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Maybe slowman?
Speaker 1: Do you have his phone number?
Speaker 2: No, I wish I didna.
Speaker 1: Look it up. What's his name?
Speaker 2: You know we can edit it for it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, sloman kicker. We're definitely not adding this out slurr.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: He's a good dude, man, you know how he shot out this?
Speaker 1: Is this really him?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh, that's what's so legendary about my guy.
Speaker 1: Zooming on that This dude is the most unassuming guy of all time.
Speaker 2: Look, got more photos. You're gonna have more fun with it, dude, Dude, he.
Speaker 1: Looks great in the RAMS uniform. He looks good in the RAMS uniform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks right.
Speaker 3: The blue hides it well when he wears the other jerseys. You look like there's that one you look like somebody wears that one swimming put.
Speaker 1: In the camera. You see that right there. My god, he's having a tough little deal. I mean, you can fix a lot of that just by I don't know, maybe don't have off itsil, one shoulder pads on and then fight a tailor and then get it taller. You know what I'm saying. Two of those three are very easy to do. Taylors are hard to find in Nashville. The so yeah, Derek sent me this chain today and like that's I'm fucking stuff. I got the fucking chain now, dude, But I kind of feel weird wearing it, Like I'm gonna put this in my house for sure. I'm not put like a glass case. It's kind of like showed off when people come over and like ten years from now, people like, oh, yuys, what's two arts? Like I remember the day he got it. I was in Houston. I was playing I'm gonna fucking lie to everybody. You know what I'm saying, You made an insane, insane block, dude. Derek still calls me once a month is to say thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, without you, Taylor just paving the way. And then the run left is right next to us. The year we came out, you know the run left.
Speaker 1: Is this hot just sitting there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just all kind of came back through as shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how is your knee?
Speaker 1: That's good my knee. Uh So A lot of people are wondering, why.
Speaker 3: Well, if you see, we haven't you haven't been on the pod a few times. Yeah, you went out to Asy Yep, the boys we haven't seen each other. Why Obviously we've been spending the week together. But update the people on how well the knee is doing.
Speaker 1: And he's doing good. I So my frustration was is like I want to get cleared in four months, and then kind of what happened with my knee. I was told one thing how it was like just an acl and then I started to find out as I got like nine ten weeks into it, there was a couple other things that I had to deal with, and so it caused a lot of swelling. And this is I mean, I guess I can be as honest as I possibly can with this as I can't be.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's anee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a knee, but it's like you don't want to tell everybody everything. You know, I'm saying, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, never have to business like Okay. So I tore my a cl obviously, and I thought it was just an ACL tear, and then it ended up being, uh, there's a little bit more than that goes with that, and so I had like a little bit of cartilage stuff, a little bit. This is a couple of things that were causing extra swelling. So when my goal was I was like, all right, February would be four months. I only get cleared in February, And as like those like week seventeen or sixteen or seventeen was approaching, I was like, I'm not gonna this is I'm not gonna meet my mark. And so when that happened for me, I was very like I was upset, Like there was a level of depression with that. There still has a level of depression with there, Like dealing with it. That's really hard because you go from being this athlete, the person that can move really well, to being completely debilitated. I can't even go for walks with my family, Like they go for walks every morning, and I want to go on those walks, but I can't because I'll Flaret my knee and then all this different bullshit. So now we're in March. My ney is way better, my swelling is gone, like things are straight now. I'm just like we're like strengthening the quad now. And so I don't anybody listen to this and think, oh, he's not gonna be ready for August, like I will.
Speaker 2: Way better.
Speaker 1: And listen when you hear about tail London practice today because of soreness, Like you're gonna hear that a lot in camp is because I'm not doing every practice Raybel you know what I'm saying, game ready.
Speaker 2: By just be like, oh, hey.
Speaker 1: There's a little sore to day and then you take a little day. Yeah, saying that is the nice little deal about being injured. You can take a day if you need to take a day.
Speaker 2: And the good thing like with Rape two, like he gets that stuff.
Speaker 3: Like when I when I had came uh to or come or whatever you say to Nashville, come came he with the no pause. Hey, when I had my list Frank coming off of Washington. Yeah, and we were in OTA's like it was still bothering me. I think I was like five months already post. I didn't even have surgery, but post injury, yeah, post injury. Five six months when we were practicing and everything, Rabe only had me going like every other day.
Speaker 2: He like comes up like, you know, hey, how do you feel about maybe just going every other day? And I'm thinking of the back of my head like, dude, hey, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: Yea, honestly I need that because it bothers me to go on it every day. So he gets obviously playing his fourteen years. He knows, he knows.
Speaker 2: And I just saw too. This is a side topic, but I saw Cal the.
Speaker 3: Herd Colin Coward. Yeah, they did a tweet for top ten free agent signings of all time.
Speaker 2: Rabe was number ten. Oh what just for no the Patriots because I guess he didn't play a whole lot in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and then Belichick found the role to where you know, he's playing tight end, he's playing inside, he's playing outside, he's doing all the difference free tech. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, promise we got to send it to him in the group chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to see that, because that's that's tough to give to him. You know what I'm saying. I know it's they already have so much. I know he already already had so much.
Speaker 2: You could just see it.
Speaker 3: Now he's in to see me, Like, hey, you know they posted this stuff on their head, Will and Tror sending this to me.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care that they but I just want to show you what a hard work does. Listen, I didn't play a lot in Pittsburgh, and he's just.
Speaker 3: On the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah all the guy Like, this guy is just living it up. Yeah, he's just living his fucking dream. You know, he listens to every one of these podcasts. Shout out, Shout out for shoutout Brabel for being a boy. Abel, you are actually the reason why I felt like it was okay to do this podcast.
Speaker 3: This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Manscape. Shout out the boys that manscaped NFL Draft season and is upon us. It's possible that you might have a Trevor Lawrence haircut in your pants on your balls. That's our partners at Manscaped. The leaders in below the Waist Grooming have partnered with us to make sure you don't gamble and shaving your balls the same way you like to gamble on football. For all my draft geeks. We have an exclusive twenty percent off promo code Bustin at manscape dot com. I am obsessed with the Manscaped products. I try putting all the boys on my Manscaped products. I'm a big fan of the crop. Listen, I'm gonna get into the products, but I'm a big fan of using other nice lotions and smell goods to make my balls smell a little nice. Will your favorite team go defensive back in the first round? Not sure, but I am sure that with a Lownmore three point zero you can get your d back. Because of their ceramic blade and skin safe technology, your nicks and snags will be reduced. This is the perfect protection needed for your franchise quarter balls.
Speaker 2: And that's not all.
Speaker 3: Check out your hair and your ears and your nose Are they a little long? Do you hate long nose hair? Because I do. I have an issue as well, because my mom, God bless you mother, But for the love of God, I got your nose hairs.
Speaker 2: Look boys.
Speaker 3: Seventy nine percent of partners Poled admitted that long nose hair is a major turn off. That's why Manscape has invented the weed Whack nose and ear hair trimmer that is your solution for all of your grooming and your nose and ears. Their performance package comes with a new and improved lawnmower, three point zero weed whacker, nose hair, nose and ear hair trimmer, performance boxer, briefs, and a travel bag for you to use when you're done quarantining, and some other liquid formulations like the Crop Preserver and the Crop Reviver, the best go to moves when you're on the go, when you're in the truck, when you're in the car, when you're sweating throughout the day. The Crop Preservers an anti chafing bald deodorant that ensures that your afternoon stroll does an end with your ball sticking to.
Speaker 2: Your legs or smelling like eggs. We all know what I'm talking about. Boys.
Speaker 3: The Reviver is a spray on toner for your little boys. It's made with soothing a low fuck is it a alo? I do that every fucking time? And which hazel extracts that will give your testes a nice, nice little cute boost. For a limited time, subscribers get not one, but two free gifts. The Shed travel Bag, a thirty nine dollars value and a patented high performance anti chafing Manscape boxer briefs. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting that's b U S S I N at manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off and free shipping with code Busting at Manscape dot com. It's time to turn that team inside of your pants around with the boys of manscaped.
Speaker 1: Because we were talking about this. Were we talking about we were talking about it. I think it was sporting or yeah, you are, You're right, we're talking about Yan and Tailan about this about this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Ryan was asking how did we when feel good about doing the actual podcast because we were so nervous at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When Will approached me and about doing a podcast, I was like, no, dude, I can't be doing that. But the Vraible was one of her first guests, and he came on and it was a slaughterfest for Will.
Speaker 2: You just got no ducause I wasn't on a team yet. Yeah. Oh and yeah, he was like, hey, did you get the team? Oh he didn't get the he didn't get the text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't get the texts. I was in there like I can't just bash on Will all day. If you dude, I got to go home to this.
Speaker 2: You're like, Will say something? What can I say?
Speaker 1: He's already dead. We would Rave came on and Art came on, and I was like, oh, I can do this podcast. This is fine.
Speaker 3: I've officially because they kind of like they kind of yeah, they kind of like stamp at validate, like, hey, it's it's cool that you guys are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's super cool since we've done it that, like, there's so many other football players, other athletes in general that are like stepping into it while they're still playing, right.
Speaker 2: They feel good about being like, hey, I mean we had the kid that USC quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what is that podcast call.
Speaker 2: It's called like MO momentum.
Speaker 1: Moment it is exactly what it's called momentum and you know, shout out the boys, no free shouts. The guys that are absolutely coffy and it's exactly the exact thing, are exactly the exact same set. They have a neon sign that's like like Miami Vice colors. It says MO momentum, dude.
Speaker 2: They have the two chairs set up, the same Amazon.
Speaker 1: Orange chairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they have a chair on the left. Same set up a table right there.
Speaker 1: And it's in a truck California state flag because they're playing the obviously paning California. But how funny is that ship did? How funny is that that they they they saw our podcasts and went we should do this, And they're like, do you want do you think we should do an original idea? And I no, this looks fucking perfect. Yeah, let's just do it like what they're doing right now, exactly what the end.
Speaker 3: The bio says off brand Busting with the Boys does not say that yes a wolf emoji. It says Busting with the Boys off brand podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look that up right now. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: But I'm sitting there.
Speaker 3: You see it first, and you're flattered, you're fired up because you see college athletes, or you're kind of like pioneering like the movement of like podcasting and video content and social media stuff.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to say pioneering, like we like we did it.
Speaker 3: Obviously we were inspired by guys like Pat McAfee and all those guys. But it's cool to see guys thinking like, Okay, you know I need to I need to take these blueprints that are out there and start putting them to work ourselves, and you know, learning how to make the sport work for you instead of just always working for the sport. I know I'm always big on saying stuff like that, but uh, dude, it's wild. And then guys are telling me you should probably send a cease and desist, you know, because they're literally coffee.
Speaker 1: They literally the same, the same thing. I couldn't find them on Twitter. I looked everywhere. I think I spelt moment I'm wrong. I got kind of embarrassed, so I just kind of I was like, moment, that's all.
Speaker 2: I will have Bloss.
Speaker 1: I had no momentum on spelling momentum. It was a tough deal.
Speaker 2: We'll have Bloss after he'll have the pictures and Boss.
Speaker 1: Put the pictures out.
Speaker 3: Dude, from a reeling it back in, do you feel like you put too much of an expectation on yourself to be ready in four months that when it didn't happen, it made you kind of you know, depressed or down, you know, get kind of in the dumps about it because I'm thinking, like, Okay, are you gonna be ready by the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna play the Super Bowl? We go to Super Bowl, it's like, you know, obviously not.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like, why don't you just take your time because obviously we're competitors and we want to get it done the faster.
Speaker 2: We want a pr like no one's gonna do it like I've done it right.
Speaker 1: And so my thought process the whole thing was I want to get to a point where I can be clear to do like normal shit. But it wasn't like I want to get here so I can go play foot but you can't play football in March. I can't pay football in April. Right that she doesn't happen. So for me, it was really like about how can I get cleared just so I can feel good about myself from a work ethics standpoint, from like a I did all this standpoint and then you know, the dog walked up and through my fucking I thought I was gonna come in here. Oh you're good, that tailor thought that nub just moving a little.
Speaker 2: Nub boxer tail What are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's losing your ship.
Speaker 2: Her name's Noah, she's the best, she's super cute.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Al?
Speaker 1: Just doing a podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for when I when I was doing like the four months. You can come sit down. You come sit down if you want out, sit right there if you want.
Speaker 2: It's just the boys doing It's just.
Speaker 1: The boys doing the pod. Alex, Alex Arnold just walk in. He's my my youngest brother. I have two other brothers. One's name is Chris and one name is Alex. He's much more handsome on me. And you might be wondering they don't look anything alike. Why is that? The reason why is because we're not biological brothers, but we are absolutely brothers every sense of the word.
Speaker 2: It's Taylor's Blindside family I like to talk about.
Speaker 1: That's right. Dude, just caught me in fucking there's an inner city kid, dude with no help.
Speaker 2: They're driving around. I assume it was Alex. Alex is probably driving around Scout in the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's struggling. Hey, who's that six seven looking mother? And I was kind of sad walking around.
Speaker 1: Hmm, poor me. I'm so good at football, but I have no one to send me in the right direct.
Speaker 2: Alex, handa pass you on the road. You're kind of walking home kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually is rude. About the first time there's a puddle and he splashes and it hits Yeah, and nose is gonna piss you off and trigger you and you start chasing. He starts like, oh man, he's twenty six miles an hour. Yeah, hey man, I'm just joking getting the truck.
Speaker 2: We're going the home. Yeah, Hey, mom, dad, I found him, And they're like, you found.
Speaker 1: The one we're looking for. Yeah, And then that's what it was. Dude, I uh, I'll tell you. I'll say this. I did not have a scholarship to play football until I met the Arnold family. I could say whatever you want to say, Alex, good job got out to Alex.
Speaker 2: Dude. Hey guys, guys, Alex, Hey, hey, that strike too.
Speaker 1: Boys. I know you're new here, but if you don't fucking clap and we clap heads are gonna fucking roll all right. So that's strike two, all right, because guess what the shit carries over? The shit's like rollover data. You know what I'm saying. We're fucking going so back to the knee. Yeah. When So when Nola, before Nola walked out for me, it was just about like, can I get to this point where I you know I'm healthy. Like I was so scared to be laid up in bed and I was so nervous about like I can't do anything. I'm a very active person. I like to just do shit, and so when I couldn't do anything, it was like it was tough. But the thought process of getting to the four months, those first four months were like okay, like I had someone to get up for every single day and like work super hard for it. And then when the four months didn't happen, it was like it was a steady decline. I still get up every day, I still do my work, I still do things I have to do, because like that's the only thing you can do is control what you can control. But there was like, am I is it ever gonna get fixed? Am I ever gonna be all right again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And it's like the obvious answer is yes, it's just an acla. But at the same time I had there was so much shit to deal with, Like I think about my nees one for seven. I haven't had a drink in twenty twenty one. Right, I don't have advice at that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're doing you're doing PTE, do two hours a day work and then we go to workout, we come back, we have a little window where I gotta get the pod stuff set up. Then you do or pilates or pta again. Yeah, like you're always kind of doing shit on it. You're obviously eating very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know, she's just different right now, dude. And I think I think I'm have the best year of my entire career this year because of the effort I'm putting in, not just in the workouts, Like you know how it is when you're young, You just like fucking grinding the workout and I'm gonna crush it. Yeah, and you don't realize how much other shit goes into it. Like my whole entire day is revolves around My life revolves around how much better I can get, how I can get my body tumplower, how I can get my work capacity up. Everything revolves around that to the point where it's like it's it's very obsessive. And I know I'm gonna have the best season of my career this year, And I know the off season hits, I'm like, I gotta do that shit again, you know, And I know I know when does it fucking end? Like when do you figure out where the word like and listen. I know there's a thousand YouTube videos out there going fucking every day. You get up at four thirty and you fucking grind, dude, and then you don't wake up the alarm clocker. Just wake you up. You worked the alarm clock up? Shit like that, right, This spline equals freedom, Yeah, exactly, And it's true. But I let me say something. Sleep is good for you. You need to sleep as much as possible. That's how your body heals. The mouse all get up at four thirty bullshit, unless you're the rock taken when he's taking. Fuck, it's not true. It's not fucking true. You can go to bed at eight thirty to nine thirty, ten thirty the latest, get a good night's sleep, take care of yourself, Eat healthy, like, do the basics. Drink a lot of water before you start trying to find the fucking remedy to life, right, just do the basic shit. And so that's what I'm kind of figuring out, is like, I haven't had glutener dairy since I don't know October.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? Can I touch that shit? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: In a step?
Speaker 3: Brothers He's like, I haven't had a carb since yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's this ship.
Speaker 1: You want to punch me in the face, don't you. Yeah? Yeah? Uh so, fucking I haven't had glutener dairy. I haven't had a drink. Like it's a it's it's kind of like it's freeing in a lot of ways because like it's off the table for me. So and I see I can visually see the change in my body, which is really cool. Hey, I look naked. Just if that piece got a little bigger, I'd be a lot happier. Other than that, Dude, we're pretty.
Speaker 3: Are you getting that vein kind of going down to the old wrench? You know what I'm saying, how it goes? You got the V kind of that kind of cuts down. You got the V that kind of cuts in. You kind of got that vein that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have the fucking two ninety pounds right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking. It was just a question.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have a vein going down to the base of my cock, because as you're asking, no.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a I'm not a I'm not one hundred and sixty Alex Alex definitely has got a vein going down to this piece. Dude, Skinny, what do you mean unbelievable? Yeah, dude, go take a seat. You can one of the podcasts in the world. Al don't disrespect us.
Speaker 2: Take notes, bro Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm also I'm sure that the viewers listening love just hearing us talk to somebody and not hearing the reply and us talking back to them. I'm sure that's another thing that.
Speaker 2: Alex goes, How do you guys get paid for this ship? It's fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's fucking unbelievable. Alex. Run's a marijuana company. How about that when you're at the gates of heaven, Alex, how's that gonna work out? When you're in purgatory and you got to figure out that ship? And God goes, hmm, oh, run a marijuana business, huh, not just anything? Made a lot of money. Didn't give any money back to the church, did you, Alex? No elevator is going down, buddy me. I've had a drink in twenty twenty one, do.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, you've already I'm going to heaven.
Speaker 1: You're making your deposits, I'm doing I give how much youre supposed to give him churches like you give us ten percent of your money. Don't worry, We're doing it for good reasons. Yeah, and people just go, Okay, is that not the funniest shit ever? I don't want to get religious, but is that not the funniest shit ever? Dude?
Speaker 2: Put it in the basket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the priest. Hey, listen, do me a favor. You guys believe in God? Yeah, we believe in God. Do you guys do anything for God?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Give me ten percent of your money. Hey, lookay, guy's got a fucking rolls race and just we got yeah, we got bengoing Tuesdays. We're going to pass around this basket. This is not for the winnings. But start doing your tie.
Speaker 3: Thing exactly again, Bingo on Tuesday, right, show up on Tuesdays is huge pot, several thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's tax free, all the ship from the church's time free. Scientologis got it down to. We gotta start at fucking We gotta start a religion. That's what we gotta do. House of the Boys, Church of the Boys.
Speaker 2: Now, because then we become like a cult. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We kind of already do have a cult. But then we a cult of great people who love and respect. And then for just ten percent of your money a year, you can we can make all your wildest dreams come to you in the afterlife, not now, just now. You know that it's gonna do anything for you. Now it's gonna be, but there will be. What do you want think about? Close your eyes. What do you want the most ten percent of your money to the rest of your life. We can make that happen when you die.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna have a bottom. We're gonna have a link at the bottom. Just click the link. Just donate. Any dollar matters, any.
Speaker 1: Percent, every dollar goes towards it. You know, it sucks. Is like our main demographic is in the South and we're in the fucking it's not gonna look good for us. And this dude, we're.
Speaker 2: So your knee just always go back to you.
Speaker 1: But for real though, But anyway, like, uh, I got, I'm gonna ask, I'm swelling on my knee has gotten a lot better. I'm gonna be so ready for August. I'm so fucking excited. Like you guys rip everybody fucking rips. He's gonna he's not gonna rip shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Will no, no, the kne's gonna rip like life rip. Yeah. I know that.
Speaker 1: I know that the version you're trying to say, but you can't.
Speaker 2: S yeah, yeah, not you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, you're not tearing it.
Speaker 1: I don't say not universe, You're not sorry?
Speaker 2: Should I knock? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Knock?
Speaker 2: All right? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hey not hey, knock on wood if you're with me, boys, John Gruden shout out the boy?
Speaker 1: Oh John Grid did that? Greden Grinder?
Speaker 2: What would you say? Is has been the worst part of the process.
Speaker 3: And I want to say, hearing you talk, it seems like when you get to the end of the year season and guys are like starting like that off season grind. It sucks to watch what's been one that you just weren't ready for that You're like, this sucks way more than I even I thought.
Speaker 1: So, Like when when I first got hurt, my depression came one day a week of the Sunday the church was coming from my ten percent. And also and that's family too, Yeah, it's family. Well, I know, I sit there and watched the Titans play and I'm just like dude, this fucking sucks. Oh during season, yeah, during season, Like that's my biggest day of the year. I'm like, my biggest day of the week is like of depression. Was Sundays. We're awful because I just sit there and watched football and just daydream out playing football. And the season ended, or like the Titan season ended, and those two weeks when the players were still going on, I was like I felt great, you know what I'm saying. I was like, Oh, I'm still working my knee, I'm gonna get back, blah blah blah. But once the season ended, you start seeing the videos of guys grinding in the gym doing a bunch of crazy shit, and you're just like, god, you just know that, Like I don't know it, just you feel left behind. So I like burped her through and I don't know what that was. You like, you feel left behind a little bit. You feel like like when the season's going on and players are playing, like you see that seventy seven is out there left tackle, so it's like, yeah, I'm noticeably gone. And then the season ends and it's like, ain't nobody watch football, Ain't nobody thinking about me? No other players are thinking about me, and no other coaches thinking about me except for there once in a while checking they do.
Speaker 2: And it's like it's just gives you a different person.
Speaker 1: It makes you, Yeah, it makes you realize that you're not as big of a deal as you think you are, which is humbling in a lot of ways. We talked about this with Paul. It's a very humbling experience. And so I think the last few weeks have been really tough. That's a big reason why I came to Arizona. I came here from my other brother, Chris's wedding, and once I got here, like Nashville, I love you to death, but your weather's fucking trash. Dude, you got to figure that shit out. I don't know if we need to geographically move of Pandora. Uh not, not Pandora, what the fucks are called? Pangaea needs to happen again, Titan to place you to move, But your weather sucks, and with that come seasonal.
Speaker 2: Depression and with the season spression.
Speaker 1: I was having a fucking hard time and I get here and it's sunny every day because Arizona did good during Pangaea, and I just fucking was here and I was like with my family hanging out, and I was like, I've seen a little bit more time because you came for a time, came for a wedding.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I literally came in on Friday, left on it. I was gonna leave on a Sunday after the snow after this, you know, it was right after that big snowstorm. And my uh my wife and I like, she don't even leave you or should we stay like a little bit longer, Like what's the deal? And our house we're building right now is gonna be done April first, Like moving date is April first. And I was like, well, if we stay, let's just stay till April first and then we fly in and go to our house. How cool would that be?
Speaker 2: Just start a new chapter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new friends, new podcasts, new house, like the whole fucking thing. You know what I'm saying, it'd be sick. And she was, she was on board, but like we're still on the fence, and all of a sudden, my daughter, win Rebel, she has never been sick ever, and she like comes up and saying, Dad, my stomacherson, all right, And it was actually a super scary time as a dad, like I've.
Speaker 2: Never been take.
Speaker 1: Gonna say anything. It's crazy, guys, fucking nile dude, tell you what, boys back home, Sam's he bowls in. Dude, he can't see left her right now. Came in here straight. I can now saw me from the side. He couldn't give me one of those her new chain that Derek got you even flexing on the whole entire podcast. Just move slightly. I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: But my daughter, dude becomes up like.
Speaker 1: She's like, Dad, my stomach hurts. I'm like, okay, well what's up. So we like she's not feeling that. We were in the pool and she swallowed a bunch of water. So I was like, she dry drowning. He has a dad like, she just goes in your hand right really, but she goes. My wife goes, is she driy dreading? I googled what Dridge dreading was and I was like, holy ship, that could be a thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, web MD said, she is dying.
Speaker 1: Things that could happen death. It's right there. We gotta fuck it. We gotta take to the hospital. And so anyway, dude, like she goes, she actually threw up and she's like super cold. Then her and I laid in bed for a couple of hours. We would have missed her flight anyway, and I was like, that's a perfect sign. We're gonna stay here for a while. And that was it, dude. And I've it's been still here obviously, up and down. Like you kind of you get closer and closer you see and you actually see the swelling on the knee get better and better and better. And I have the best pet person in the world, Anna Hartman Movement rev. If you guys ever need little things like from a recovery standpoint, from an inflammation standpoint, She's great with those types of things. She's does a bunch of stuff online and check her out. But it's just been great to be here. And I'm stoked you came out too, dude, because I was missing doing the podcast and I felt like when I like, when there's like one episode without me, it's like, okay, that happens sometimes. When two, I was like, oh shit, I know there's a.
Speaker 2: Part of me that fell back to Hi. I'm like, I hate that you're missing it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, we know we have to do them because you had called after the wedding and you're like, hey, I think I'm gonna stay out here a month.
Speaker 2: We had some things lined up in March.
Speaker 1: I was like, March or stuff. We have a big April coming up though, which is exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, all right, what about busting. He's like, you know, he goes, we can do it right here, like you come out here to Arizona. And at first it was kind of like man, He's like, you know, I can zoom in. I know we can still do pods.
Speaker 2: I can zoom in. I was like, do you want me to zoom in?
Speaker 3: Because when we were in the season and you were doing them, I was like if I zoomed in, they would kind of throw off the mojo. Like do you think that's the best ride. He's like, yeah, yeah, you're kind of right. He's like, maybe we can find a week where you come out. We knock got a few pause, so we sat on it for a minute and figured something out, thank god. But yeah, dude, it sucked kind of doing the pause, like going with like George and those boys. And when Brian came down and I was like, you know, I love letting you know, but I hate letting you know because you want I want you to be a part of it because it's our thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it sucked and I'm like, man.
Speaker 1: George did a great job too. He was funny as hell. He had a great Callan was a big one.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, I was so.
Speaker 3: I was like, that was another one. I was hyped to call and tell you yeah, And I was like, I like feared letting you know because I know he's gonna be bummed not being able to do this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to you by the best performing brand inside of the bedroom, and that is Roman. Shout out Roman, no free shoutouts. All right, boys, no one is perfect. Even the best baseball players strike out with the bases loaded. The best golfer sometimes three putt with the tournament on the line. So if you feel like you come up short in the bedroom, sometimes it's perfectly okay. The boys got your back, and we have a solution. At get roman dot com slash bussing with Roman, you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for ED that's erectile dysfunction, all from the comfort and privacy of your own home. A US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan possible. If medication is appropriate, it ships to you free with two day free shipping. The whole process is straightforward and discreete Getting started is simple. Just go to get Roman dot com slash busting and complete an online visit. Take care of your ED without leaving home. Take care of ED without leaving your house. That's what it should say. Complete an online visit today to connect with the doctor and take care of it. Go to get Roman dot com slash bussing now to get fifteen dollars off your first order of ED treatment. There's a straightforward way to take care of your ED, and that's with get Roman dot com slash busting.
Speaker 1: Oh it's crazy, dude, all that, but this stuff is. It's cool to get out here though, because liked the weather's amazing, the people are great, Like, it's a cool it's a really cool place to be. I don't I think a lot of people like I love Scottsdale. There's so much more the airs on Us offer than Scots here. We are in Scottsdale, but like the whole places, dude, it's gorgeous, it's beautiful, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: It's always like this, Like it rains like fifteen days. It feels like out of the year it's wild, Like monsoon season is pretty crazy, how hard it rains and stuff. But you know, I think everybody wants to get out of the town they grew up in until they do and they kind of realize how special the little things are in their town.
Speaker 3: Like when I was in Yeah, hey, Ponter, you know, I enjoy going back and seeing the people like I go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no more than forty eight hours otherwise.
Speaker 3: You yeah, you're there once you're there a weekend. It's like you can only go to Walmart and Subway so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: Hey, you like that.
Speaker 1: I love that Alice just sitting in the corner when he could just shit in the fucking chair and no one would still see you to be the same thing as right there, because that's like having you around.
Speaker 2: You like the soundboard and you know, you've seen the guys laugh and stuff.
Speaker 1: Look at him. A fun fun note about Alex Arnold You if you if he does anything for you, it feels like he's plenty if he's always gonna do things for you, but he likes to make you feel like you're in his pocket. You know it nice to make you feel like I'm doing this for you. You're probably gonna owe me someday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tactical. My boy's all about strategy, dude, He's all about strategy.
Speaker 2: Hey, treated like dirt, stick.
Speaker 1: To you like mud, You're like munth. That's one hundred percent Alex's thing. That was h He's a king of the dry sense of humor too. One thing we have to talk about for sure is this free agency, because shit's fucking wild right now.
Speaker 2: Dude, who has been who's been the saddest one to see go?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's it's like when you get to know everybody.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you're looking at your phone. Today's date, so people know that March sixteenth, March sixteenth, So today we let go of Adore. Dennis.
Speaker 1: The saddest one for me is Dennis the sadest one to get rid of his obviously, Dennis the warhorse dude, dude, just an absolute Clydesdale dude. He was guys awesome in a lot of ways. Selfishly, I hope he comes back, but for him, I hope he signs a big contract. He played sixteen games. I thought he played well at right tackle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's set him he's kind of set himself up. I mean he's in a good spot.
Speaker 2: He's had a lot of tape. You know. He had a nice deal last year that he signed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a one year, was a nine or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a three year for like three twenty one.
Speaker 1: I think nine was guaranteed. Yeah, he made seven in the first year, so I think they had to cap him off two more. I don't know. I don't know all the details. And that's the best part of having you ow pot. You said what the fuck you want, right, and if I'm wrong, I'm just wrong, and you guys move on, right, Like the next week happens and the shit's over with, so move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think Dennis I actually did see something that was like Dennis's cap hit that they they got like three point four million dollars of cap from him, but they had to give him three point one and like that cap so like they lost it. They only like save like three hundred thousand dollars or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They was one.
Speaker 1: Jory was one. I wasn't completely shocked by I think only because it's the year it is with COVID and everything, and then the injury, like.
Speaker 2: Trying to find you legit.
Speaker 1: Sit there when your agent calls you and you're like, it's gonna be a crazy fucking couple of weeks, ye knowing where the new cap comes. I'm sitting here like I'm waiting for a call for John. Literally when Dennis Kelly got cut, my me and Wilson there and I texted John Robinson say hey, just let you know what he's doing great, and he sat back a bunch of last year. He actually said it was hard to cut Dennis. This is Dennis is a true locker room guy. He's a true dude that he's one of the boys. He's one of the boys for sure, one hundred percent like he he gets it. He's all for a laugh. He can laugh at himself, he can laugh at other people. He's a good dude to have around. I think one person that we're going to miss a lot that people don't understand and people didn't give enough credit for was Corey Davis because I think Corey blocks and I know that sounds ridiculous for receivers bucking listen when you're with Rabel. When you're in this offense, everyone's expected to block and no one really, no one really did it better than Corey. Corey was Corey put his ship in there.
Speaker 2: That's why you see the boys on the social media today. I think A. J.
Speaker 3: Brown tweeted about the O Lineman getting chains like whiteouts are like this, and he dropped a gift. And then Cary Blossom Game tweeted to give like fullbacks and tight ends or like this, like you know.
Speaker 2: Where's a change? Yeah, because everyone knows in that offense, like everyone everyone's.
Speaker 1: At a block. Dude, everyone's at a block, and we get into we get in't I'm gonna, oh, don't put expectations on. I was gonna say an expectation for Derek's next year, but you know Rabel would have that thing on a team media problem. Yeah, oh what are you the Oh Taylor, do you play running back? Do you carry the ball? It relaxed Rable. You can be a guest whenever you want. He's mad, we have to give it a call. He always says, hey, whenever you guys need to.
Speaker 3: Be easier, whenever you guys need a boost, He's like, usually it's around July. Guys, just let me know when you guys need daddy.
Speaker 2: That's what he says. That's what he says. He said this.
Speaker 1: He's bereadful too, because I literally called myself dad and he didn't start doing that until I did it. And now he does it and people think it's so funny that he does it, even know.
Speaker 2: He's not that I'm Dad, but he knows it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's funny, dude. That's how fucking team meetings are. With the first we could start the team meeting fifteen minutes later, but Vrabel needs to get his comedy.
Speaker 2: Mis bits, and it is. You get a good little stand.
Speaker 1: Some of the more funny, yea, some more funny, some of them aren't. When you're yeah, and when you're the dude getting it. Yeah, when everyone's kind of like in the back, like oh ship, they kind of killing Taylor right now, I'm like and you just like I know for me, you're smiling, but your eyes are all sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like grinning, like, man, I wonder everybody's thinking, yeah, or he shows you a play.
Speaker 1: If you're just getting dusted, decleated some shit like that and you're just like, hey, it's a little different now, isn't it. Yeah not a good way, yeah, not a good way. A good way, but free agencies, wild man, the way that people are just getting cut left right. Not just the Titans. Obviously. I paid the most attention to that because I played for the Titans.
Speaker 2: They've restructured a lot of deals, a lot of guys beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no there's been no restructures for the uh for the Titans, which is weird and what not yet?
Speaker 2: I mean we don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know what's gonna happen, you cats. It's weird because people my Twitter is blowing up. We structure your contract because you're to be for the boys.
Speaker 3: But yeah, everyone assumes like it's hey, you can just log into the game and be like, hey, let's restruction for the boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, exactly. Yeah, you can just log into it and be like, oh, we're gonna do this, now, we're gonna do that now. She doesn't work like that. It's above my head.
Speaker 2: We did, uh, I say we I'm obviously a free agent, but the Titans signed.
Speaker 1: But he will wants to be a part of Titans so bad, Alex, why are you laughing like that. It does.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: No question about it? Can you pick him up?
Speaker 2: You know, for for him to hearim in the background. You can't hear him in the background.
Speaker 1: Have you been following Titans for agency? This dog is not amused by us.
Speaker 2: Obviously. I would like to stay in Nashville, for sure. You always want to stay up the team you just played for.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Why not Raiders?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I lived in Nashville Raiders. Yeah, the Redskins. I wanted to I wanted to stay.
Speaker 3: You would play for the when the Titans offered me, uh in eighteen. I wanted the Redskins to matches so I didn't have to move. Oh really, And I came to the Boys. And then obviously, yeah, the Ritinds are done. The Washington football team, Yeah, Washington football team.
Speaker 2: Let's not.
Speaker 1: Got canceled?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it would have been tough.
Speaker 1: That wuld have been a tough little deal. Imagine that all the glory we've built with this podcast get canceled for that. I know.
Speaker 3: Oh, you made the Terminal Kids joke earlier too. I didn't make the Terminal Kids like it was like a It's like a concept joke. It's not like a small guy playing with the big guy. Yeah, you said to yourself, small guys playing with the big guys, And that was what I want is just to make a wish thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is this daycare? Are we at daycare? That's what I should have said.
Speaker 1: Much more like what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: You went like you went from Dave Chappelle comedian to Jeff Foxworthy. Just now, like both funny, but one's way more for kids.
Speaker 2: The other one, like you have to have a name, like a Dave Chappelle name to do something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you can't just be talking abou terminalial children. So that's one for you. Don't put me in this put me in this box, two for you guys, and one for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is this daycare? That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Hey god, that's a good fucking joke, dude.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would love to obviously stay living in nash But would you take a pay cut?
Speaker 1: Play for it?
Speaker 2: They take a pay cut? I was minimum. I was on minimum last year.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I count zero play? I try to play it up against would you count zero sack?
Speaker 2: How about you take a pay cut? And I get that pay chance.
Speaker 1: I said that, and I said, and I looked at the camera. I said, John, well, I know, I know you're like doubling down. Now John calls by a k pay cut and I take it like a bitch.
Speaker 3: What if yeah, what if he goes, hey, uh, we'll we leave you like a million and we'll give it the will Would you do that?
Speaker 2: Now? You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I got mouths to feed, buddy, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: And I'm hey, I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, no question. Look at all the stuff we have. Welcome. I'm saying. Here's what I'm saying, and I'll say it the best way I can. Twenty twenty one season happened. After that season, we'll probably be friends, right, What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Probably? Like we're friends right now, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Twenty one season, twenty twenty one season happens. Yeah, we're friends. Yeah, before the season and after the season. So if I play with you or not, I want to play with you. But after the season, and I'm still friends with you, and I have an extra million dollars in my pocket, I'm gravy.
Speaker 3: But what if they're like, hey, the chance will comes back? Is we'll give them a million of years. Yeah, you would say no, Yep, that's tough to hear.
Speaker 1: Hey, but listen, it's just business.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to pay somebody a million dollars to be my friend? Is what you just asked me?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, teammate.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pay somebody a million dollars to be my teammate.
Speaker 2: So you would I would do that. You wouldn't pay a million dollars for a Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Our final ad for this episode is brought to you by sport Clips. We're gonna tread lightly on this boys, because getting your haircut is a big deal and I'm not. I'm not, you know, I'll go to sport Clips. That's that was probably my spot by in college. Them eight dollars Tuesdays than ten dollars Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Sport Clips stylists are experts in men and boys haircuts, with specialized training and techniques. Cutting guys hair can be harder than women's hair. Okay, I did not know that. When you go to sport Clips first, a place that cuts women's hair, you are getting stylists who are specifically trained to cut guy's hair. Sport Clips are experts in understanding facial shape and hair texture and cutting to a guy's best advantage. Sport Clips is signature service is the MVP haircut experience. It is so much more than a haircut, the legendary hot steam towel on your face, a massaging shampoo that makes you melt into your seat. It's the ultimate in relaxation. With eighteen hundred locations nationwide, a sport Clips is closer than you think, and your experience is even better. With on deck text alerts, which means less wit time and more prime time. You'll get a fifteen minute heads up when it's time to head in and another when you're next in line. Sport Clips gives you more waste of safe time so you can enjoy your time in the primetime seat. Text message opt in required message and data fees may apply. Visit a sport Clips near you for a haircut that exceeds the typical experience from start to finish. Sport Clips is not where I got by Peaky Blinders haircut. It probably you know it probably could be. Go to a sport Clips near you for a haircut that exceeds the typical experience from start to finish. Enjoy the rest of the episode of Busting with the Boys, because that's what I'm bringing the Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're bringing a million dollars. A million dollars what it costs me to win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you said, if you phrased it like this, Taylor, if you pay a million dollars cash, will you win a Super Bowl? I would say yes. How many years have you play? That's how many years have you playing? I'm going on nine? Okay? How many times have you won a Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I mean it's debated. It's on who you Askay's on who you ask.
Speaker 1: I ask anyone. Let's start with that number.
Speaker 2: Are we talking Madden? How many?
Speaker 1: How many times you want a super Bowl in real life? Zero? Fucking suns in my eyes again, Like we did this podcast yesterday and the same shit happened. But yet I'm fucking still here doing with the shit beaming in my eyes. So you won zero? How may you be in the playoffs besides the Titans?
Speaker 3: One? Okay, I've only been in the playoffs twice okay with the Times and once with the once at the Board.
Speaker 1: So when what way would you bring a Super Bowl to the Titan.
Speaker 2: Because it's different already.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I got some experience, I got some maturity, I got some I got some age on me.
Speaker 2: I have some knowledge. I've been in the playoffs twice.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, so you've been through it. You're basically Tom Brady the podcast The top broadcast is some juice. You know how to talk in a microphone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I'm the BD.
Speaker 1: So I would one hundred percent pay a million dollars with a Super Bowl. I would not just pay a million dollars for you to be on the team. And that's that, and that's I've My statement's over.
Speaker 3: And now if you want to think, do you think it helps the chances to win a Super Bowl if I'm on the team.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well is that and that? What's that worth to you? Hey? Hey, hey, what's that worth to you?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what's worth to me. Not a whole lot. But I think you're really good for the lock.
Speaker 2: How about four hundred thousand?
Speaker 1: No, no, will, I've given you enough of my money.
Speaker 2: He's kind of like thinking about it, like, that's what I'm saying. Your pin tweet is my highlight take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tough little deal, dude, to see your fucking run down there. High five dudes in the ass. You didn't sniff and tackle that game?
Speaker 2: No, Hey, do you see me on the sidel Know when AJ called that was like.
Speaker 3: Putting this ship out there, dude in the speech at the beginning, back, AJ is so.
Speaker 1: Much fun to get hype with.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's yes, he's all time to get hype with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's fun to get hype with. And Bates is the numb one dude to get hYP hype with. He is the guy you know how you're playing podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out the raw room, go subscribe to the boys.
Speaker 3: But if you want to know how you're playing, you just look to the sideline and look at DB's hyper And that's how you know how well you're playing that absolutely, because he's.
Speaker 2: Up and down. He's right there.
Speaker 3: Sometimes raybel and now will be cussing at him to get back. Hey, dB, you're not a fucking coach. Back up, because DB's always out there like either talking shit to the rest, talking shit to players, hyping the boys up.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's hard to keep up with a couple of games.
Speaker 3: I was like, I need to get on this more because I see people all they're the best hype man, and I'm literally thinking to myself like I'm not that much of a hype man on the sideline, you know, Like I'm a hype man when they get to the sideline.
Speaker 1: What's the most hype you've been.
Speaker 2: I'm not up and.
Speaker 3: Down like dB, like just poaching the whole game, you know what I mean. I need a little break, I need a little drink of water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does get right on the field too. Take a smelling salt to the dumb road quick.
Speaker 2: I was always watching the backers.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to, you know, put my little two cents in when the sideline, if the offense has a good or bad series, I'm trying to give whatever input, Like, you know, if you guys do well dapping, you guys all up when you come back to the sidelince, Yeah you do bad.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's all good.
Speaker 1: You know, you know the whole and it's all fine. Hey, you're fine. It's not that big of a deal. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, I can get you the ball. We'll get it back around teams. We're gonna get you that ball.
Speaker 1: Teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the biggest here's the biggest one.
Speaker 1: This is my daughter. When we talked about when it comes up with daddy, I think a podcast.
Speaker 2: Doing a podcast? Can you say podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to say something to the mic co All right, Remember we don't touch it. We just talked to it. We talked to you like say it. Say what's your name? My name ring?
Speaker 2: And how old are you? Three?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you almost four? Yeah? I'm almost four, but I'm next yet. No, you are three, but you're not four yet. All right, that's three? And then what's this? So you're like this, you're like almost there like this it's a sad pinky but it's.
Speaker 2: Almost called three and a half? Have you not been kid?
Speaker 1: Can you say three and a half?
Speaker 2: He says you're almost there with his fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta put it up like that. Hey, I tell before you do that, but just do like this, just talk right here. She has this thing where she thinks she's just a put.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, win, when what's your favorite food?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Purple pizza, purplezza pur pizza?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Is it beautiful? That's for daddy only playing five football games and taking credit for something he really didn't learn. Guys, yep, I.
Speaker 2: Take care for the himself about that change.
Speaker 1: Would you would you say say thank you, Derek th thanks thanks for keeping Daddy icy.
Speaker 2: Daddy.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Derek, thank you.
Speaker 1: It is so good Win good job on the podcast. She did amazing moms here too. So I hope you guys have really enjoyed this one, because as fucking aroundabout as this podcast was and how much it didn't really matter, like and I think it's I had a good time. I thought it was a great time. So hopefully you guys enjoyed two subscribe rate five stars. We didn't do a better job of this, and I'm glad I'm bringing this up because I'm a smart guy. Merchandise Listen, we all love it, we all want to wear it, we all want to be a part of it. The best way to do is to click on a link. Click on the link, go get you some merch for the Boys by the Boys. We got some great new stuff coming out soon or rather than later, and it's going to be epic, So just do that, Okay. You know, it's like the like we talked about with the religion thing, like we could give you give a study.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is your tithing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you tithe. I don't know what to tithe it is.
Speaker 2: You go to the merch store, Yeah, you buy a shirt.
Speaker 1: You want to cleanse yourself of your sins by the boys buy merchandise. Yes, yes, I love that. For all the people out there that are religious side, I apologize. Subscriber rate five stars, big hugs and tend to.
Speaker 2: Kiss, big shout out to you, guys. If you enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 3: And love and support Bustle with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review, rate five stars. If you're already subscribe, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climbing the charts. And again, we wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at busting wtv. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you the biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys always and forever.