Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Here's our total free number.
Speaker 1: It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. One week from today, actually one week from yesterday, we will be in Washington, d C. In the Swamp. We have a whole series of broadcasts that we're doing. I'm not prepared yet to announce what we have planned for you, but really good stuff and I think you'll like it. And Donald Trump will be inaugurated as the forty seventh President of the United States, only the second time that somebody in this country has been president and come back after after a period of not being president. It's going to be an interesting week to see what Joe does in terms of preemptive pardons. Hearing his brother Jim, maybe himself. We keep hearing Anthony Fauci, Liz Cheney, let's see Benny Thompson, one's one. Michael Cohne was on TV this weekend begging for one. We'll see how that all plays out. My guess is there will be more pardons to come, and preemptive pardons, and you know, later on we have you know, and this is a great point made in James Comer's new book, which is The All the President's Money, Investigating the secret foreign schemes that made the Biden family rich. One of the points he makes in the book is, you know, Joe Biden, for most of his adult life, like fifty years, made less than two hundred thousand dollars a year. And you know he was able to buy you know, a number second multimillion dollar mansion. Well, how is that financially feasible? My understanding is his wife is a teacher.
Speaker 2: Not exactly. It does not lend.
Speaker 1: Itself to buying multimillion dollar oceanfront homes, but I guess they were able to do it. He goes through great depth and an incredible footnoting I'm sure that there is the threat of or lawsuit probably hanging over his head, but you read the book, you decide on your own. Certainly, we know we were lied to, and we know that Hunter's laptop. And by the way, Hunter, when he received the pardon, that eliminates any ability of him now to claim the fifth and he would maybe have to answer if there's an investigation questions like well, what do you mean you give half your income to Pops. What do you mean that you know all these conversations with your financial guy out of what account you need to take the money out of to pay for Pops' home refairs? Then he's gonna have to answer other questions than Joe himself lied when he said he never once talked to his son, as brother, or anybody for that matter, about their farm business deals. You know, Comer has it somewhere around thirty plus million million dollars that they took in with no apparent work done. We know all about Parisma, the energy giant in Ukraine. We know all about CEFC, the energy giant out of China. We know about the WhatsApp message. I'm sitting here with my father and with everybody he knows, and my ability to hold the grudge. You're gonna regret not giving us the money. But anyway, we'll get into that in some specificity, in detail. But Joe Biden has a week to issue whatever other pardons he's gonna issue. We go now to the disaster that is out in California, and I'm not sure how they're going to deal with another seventy two hours of hell and one hundred mile per hour wins, Santa Anna wins a kicking back in again and different areas now in california're bracing for the absolute worst. Apparently the fires are spreading now, threatening bel air. A lot of these fires still have not been fully contained, not even close to fully contained. You have many historical landmarks that have been lost here, including by the way, the Getty Arts Center is facing flames. Hollywood stars, interestingly, more than ever, are speaking out against the radical left leadership out in California, from Gaven Newsom, the governor, to to Karen Vass the mayor.
Speaker 2: Out there the you know, we now have.
Speaker 1: Over twelve thousand plus structures that have been destroyed, twenty four people. Now the death toll has risen to twenty four that we know of. That number likely to go higher. I hope it does not. And you know, then we have, you know, other issues that have come up. You know, it comes down to the basics. If anyone can explain to me why they cut the fire department budget while simultaneously planning to spend billions and billions of dollars on wind turbines, Why they were spending between federal and state dollars six hundred and fifty million to make the Port of Los Angeles green and why they didn't prioritize hydrants. Governor Newsom was asked by Anderson Cooper about why the hydrants aren't working. Well, that's a local issue. Well, the state is known for wildfires, and the state, you know, is known for Santa Ana wins. All of these things are predictable. And it goes back to my point that I kept making last week. You know that there is a science to forestry. You can get a degree in it. And why they didn't have controlled burns and they gave into environmental radicalism and extremism, then not cleaning out the brush it might hurt some endangered species. Why they were dumping so much water into the Pacific Ocean from northern California rather than following through on a twenty fourteen referendum that allocated monies by.
Speaker 2: The taxpayers directly.
Speaker 1: They're the ones that approved it for five separate reservoirs, and not one of them were ever built. How was it that the reservoir in the Pacific Palastate States was empty? And then you know, when asked about it, some people just flat out denied the reality that it was empty. Well play later in the in the program, I think this is important. You know, Gavin Newsom now is in the middle of Trump Proof in California. I think they're planning to spend fifty million dollars to put aside for lawsuits against Donald Trump and blasting Donald Trump for pointing out obvious criticisms, legitimate criticisms, not gratuitous criticisms about the handling of what's gone on out on out there. And you know, Trump is threatening first responders with the threat to with whole federal support. I think Donald Trump is saying that they are going to have to be conditions. You're going to have to change the way you approach firefighting and wildfires knowing you have predictable Santa Anna wins and that's just common sense. And Gavin telling a reporter that I have you know, I have the same questions you're asking about what happened to our water system. He's been either lieutenant governor or governor or mayor of a big city for decades now. I'm not exactly sure where that question is coming from. Or let's stop the finger pointing, let's assess the truth. I'm not interested in who's to blame we need to know who's to blame here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The La Fire chief, who's been under criticism for implementing DEI policies, had a very honest press conference saying that city officials failed us as it in terms of not having water in hydrants, also going on to say that the firefighters were not made aware that the Santa Nez reservoir was empty. I don't know how that's possible. These are questions that have to be answered, or how the La Fire Department is underfunded and understaff. But she made that warning long before they ever made the cuts to the LAFD, and it's pretty remarkable that this is where we now find ourselves. You know, three years ago, Karen Bass, the mayor, promised to cut back on her world travel focus on the city, but she was in Ghana at the time that the fires broke out. Didn't seem to have any urgency to get back any faster. Last year, you have this water chief who's being paid seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, apparently knew about the empty reservoir and broken hydrants months before the fires, did nothing about it. There was an awkward moment when Gavin was corrected by a reporter after making one hundred and seventeen million gallon mistake while while hitting out against Donald Trump and knew someom defending the fire response with a fact check site linking to Democratic Party fundraising platforms. I mean, this is we're going to raise money off the fires.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't think people in California really want the money to go to the Democratic Party. No, thank you, the LA Fire chief, saying I warned, I rang the bell. Details how these devastating cuts, you know, led to a lot of this anyway, The fire chief warrened Karen Bass two months ago that the department only had half the staff according to the Washington Free Beacon, that it needed to fight wildfires, and she warned these city officials in November her department had about half as many firefight fighters as they needed. And still months ago, they cut the budget by seventeen point six million dollars again while still simultaneously planning billions in spending for wind turbines and six hundred and fifty million to make the Port of La green. I don't think they're prioritizing their money. Well, there's a lot of criticism, A lot of people in the Pacific Palisades. It's a pretty affluent area, and it looks like some of the people that lived there that have money in left wing Los Angeles were able to fire hire rather and I guess I never knew this was even possible. But you can hire firefighters that were or privately to prioritize and protect your home, and they're under heavy fire for doing so. And I'm sorry, I don't criticize these people. If the answer is this is a legitimate business and these people can protect your home in the city is not going to protect your home because they have an empty, empty reservoir and they have hydrants that don't work, and there's not enough firefighters to begin with. The idea that you want to protect your home is not so far fetched to me. And if they had the money to pay for private firefighters to protect their homes, you know, I mean, I guess good for them, But you know, then it comes down to, you know, well, what about the equity, what about the people that can't afford it. Well, they're not going to be able to afford it, that's the answer, And I don't think you can criticize them. The ideal situation would be that the government does its job and protects everybody, that would be the real answer. And firefighting has to be a top priority, especially in a state known for wildfires and drought like California, though this was not a drought year out there, a critical LA firefighting plane was grounded after a civilian drone put a hole in its wing, you know, adding insult to injury here. The FBI is investigating this troubling incident. We have an ex con who was caught torching LA neighborhoods turns out to be a Biden illegal.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: If that person was an ex con, that means that they were in custody. But of course sanctuary status in LA and in California would never allow them to be turned over to ICET, which means they go back into the public. But according to the New York Post, it's kind of an inconvenient detail about the fires. I doubt the mainstream mob state run media is going to say anything about it. It turns out the guy they caught one around Los Angeles Friday, as he was allegedly torching discarded Christmas trees with a flame thrower, is a Biden illegal. I wonder if anyone's going to ask these politicians about their sanctuary status after this? Is anyone going to ask Newsome or Bass or Biden?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: But the headline is suspect arrested with flamethrower near La fire is an illegal immigrant, according to sources, and this homeless guy tackled and zip tied by onlookers who say he was trying to start fires with a blow torch near La By the way, how did he get a blow torch? Is an illegal immigrant who will likely be protected by California's sanctuary status. Well that's about to come to an end in a week. The suspect of Mexican national in the US illegally anyway. He was arrested in Woodland Hills near the Kenneth fire on Thursday. The Kenneth fires burned more than one thousand acres one point six square mile over three days in La and Ventura Counties. And video that when viral shows neighbors cornering and then detaining this guy as he holds up holds what one resident described as a flamethrower on the street, with one man yelling at him put it down.
Speaker 2: Put it down.
Speaker 1: One neighbor telling KTLA that she was in her backyard when she heard a car screech to a stop and a man yelling that someone was trying to start a fire. A few people surrounded him, got him on his knees, they got some zip ties and a rope, were able to do a citizen's arrest, and that it's not the job of the people in Ventura and the people of California to be arresting this guy, who, apparently, if he was an ex con, had no business being there to start with.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, Apparently these wildfires threatened California's twenty twenty eight Olympics, which is supposed to be at Sofi Stadium, located nineteen miles away from sections of the city that have been ravaged by this fire. The one hundred year old the Era Golf Club, where the world's best golfers will compete for gold, is only five miles from the Pacific Palisades fire and within a designated evacuation zone, so we'll see what happens there. The Pentagon is calling for Mayor Karen Bass's resignation or the I'm sorry the petition at the Pentagon, and it was at one hundred and twenty two thousand, five hundred and seventy four earlier today. If they could find these people, I think they probably all would would sign on to it. It's just it's know, this is a preventable tragedy, and now we have at least seventy two hours of Santa Ana Wins. Now it's threatening bel Air and other parts of Los Angeles. I can only imagine what it's going to look like tonight. Twelve thousand structures destroyed, twenty four dead, and you know, everyone's pointing fingers at each other. And I'm going to tell you who's going to end up paying for this? We the American taxpayers. Watch you, you'll see, Oh, in Mexico and Canada are sending firefighters, and Ukraine is sending firefighters. Why they didn't prepare for this, I don't know. Al Right twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us one week from today Inauguration Day, we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: The winds called Santa Anna wins. If you don't live in California, I mean, they're predictable, they happen often, when they happen simultaneously with wildfires. This is the predictable result.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 1: And if you look at the Palisades fire alone grew to more than twenty three thousand acres, that's half the size of Brooklyn, New York. If you want a comparison, it was only as of yesterday eleven percent contain. We expect strong gusts now for the next three days, which is going to complicate things. Now it seems to be headed the fire. That is to the neighborhood of Brentwood, which is a small enclave crammed with multimillion dollar mansions. That's where Vice President Harris lives, Lebron James lives, also home to like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Harrison Ford, doctor Dre But that's the next community in the crosshairs of the one of the worst fire disasters in history. And it is Yeah, and I got to give credit. We got to give props to all of the people. I'll say thank you to Canada, Mexico, but also to the states of Utah, Texas, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. You know, they've all gotten on board, they're all sending in help. But that does not excuse the fact that the LA Fire Chief said, we have only half the man power we would need to deal with the wildfire. And you know, now coming in after twenty four are dead, you know, is hardly reassuring to any And then we had all the criticisms. There was a point where the LA Fire Chief on Friday was called into Karen Bass's office and a lot of speculation. It was even one article that came out believing that she was fired. She was not, but she was summoned, I guess on Friday afternoon, fueling that speculation. And among the thousands of structured structures, I mean, you know names that you know, Anthony Hopkins, Billy Crystal, Spencer Pratt, what is it, Heidi Montag, I don't even know. I don't know these people. I don't care about Hollywood. I really don't care. Hollywood's influenced by the way in the political arena. You know, there's so hardcore leftist liberal Democrat that this is the government they helped fight for, and this is the government that is this incompetent and it may not seem relevant, but it really is. These are the policies that would have been implemented had Kamala Harris won This election, because this is the radical environmentalism. What do you think the whole New Green New Deal is rooted in It is rooted in this. And you know, Governor Newsom is playing defense, and you know he was playing verbal gymnastics. He was asked, you know, saying, well, the state reservoirs were completely full. Well, the Pacific Palis Staines Reservoir was not. In twenty fourteen, the state passed a referendum that means the people vote directly on whether they want to fund reservoirs in the state of California. They voted for that referendum, and they voted to build five reservoirs. Most people understanding that it is a state heavy with drought often this was not a drought year, and understanding the need you know, for water during during these times, and so they approved the money. And it's hard to get people to approve money when you put out a referendum referendum. But the reservoirs what Gavin was saying this week, and were completely full, the state reservoirs in southern California. You know that mistake and disinformation. I don't think advantages anybody said to NBC News. Then the reporter Pressedknewsom on his response, you know, pointing out how the La County run Santa and As Reservoir was bone dry, something that even has prompted a probe from the governor. You know, that's exactly what triggered my desire to get to the investigation. Well, why didn't they prepare ahead of time? And I'll play later in the program. My governor, Bron Desantos was at mar A Lago and asked about this and said if it would have been a Republican state run by a Republican governor, we'd be excoriated for this response. But Gavin's argument is that this is not a state run system, which the President elect was referring to. The President elect did not say it was a state run system. You cannot negate these facts. The facts are and new some A dressed this on very early on, saying, well, these hydrants are not designed to take care of a wildfire. Well, okay, then how do you get the water that is needed to put out fires when you have Santa Ana winds that are predictable in neighborhoods that are are like this. Why aren't you practicing the science of forestry nobody's ever asked them that question that I've been able to see. But anyway, they missed the point that the water pressure was a major debilitating issue. Not having hydrants that work is a debilitating issue. You know the fact that as they fight this wildfire, we learn more about. In a video defending the DEI hiring practices, the deputy chief of the Fire Department, who heads the Equity and Human Resources Bureau, addressed accusations that female firefighters aren't strong enough to carry a man out of a burning building, saying, he got himself in the wrong place. If I have to carry meaning the the victim would be in the wrong place if I have to carry him out. In a fire which went viral, I mean was apparently caught off guard and the most devastating blaze in California history is incinerated twenty six thousand acres that in a very populated area. In critics arguing that the LA Fire Department had too many, too much preoccupation with DEI vanity projects. This DEI head was paid three hundred and seven thousand dollars a year in twenty twenty three, and the deputy chief says, when people's houses are burning down. They want a firefighter to show up, you know, that's able to do the job. And people just want someone to show up that's going to stop their house from burning down. And then the people that just gave up on the state and hired their own firefighters, which I didn't know such such services existed. I mean, why are we blaming them? I mean, they just they just have come to a recognition that the state's not going to be there for them, and they're just trying to protect the home that they work so hard to purchase and live in and don't want to have burned to the ground. Anyway, there's a lot of criticism, and other criticism is, you know, the governor soliciting donations for victims via his superpack, which pushed users to add their personal information to a Democratic fundraising site. I'm like, really, we're going to talk about politics now. It's pretty bad. And the next thing they're worried about is the potential of looting. A southern California TikToker caught a group of careless idiots launching lantern balloons with lit candles. Anyway, you have grim Satellite photos taken by NASA show the out of control fires. I mean, for all the talk about the environment, the environment, the environment, what's the air quality?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Arrests now are soaring in fire ravage Los Angeles County, mainly for looting. One guy caught dressed as a firefighter while stealing from a home, prompting the more National Guard reinforcements. I'm not sure why they weren't called in earlier. Anyway, many people are upset. Vice President Harris's home is in the enclave of Brentwood, which has now been evacuated. Harris had an aid tweet last night the Vice President's neighborhood in Los Angeles was put under an evacuation order.
Speaker 2: No one was in her home at the time.
Speaker 1: She intersect the second Gentleman and are now praying for the safety of their fellow Californians.
Speaker 2: And when is she going to be asked about this? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one seawan to be a part of our program. It doesn't take away my thoughts and prayers for the people of California. And then they have this whole insurance issue, and let me tell let me interpret that for you right up front, that's going to mean the taxpayers of this country are going to have to pay for California's radical environmental extremism which created conditions for a fire like this to occur. That's what's going to end up happening. On January twenty seventh, International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we remember the great evils of the Holocaust, millions of Jews slaughtered Adolf Hitler during the Nazi reign of terror. Today, the rise. We see it on college campuses, we see it worldwide, we see it in the halls of Congress, the rise of anti Semitism, the constant attacks on Israel. I'm not sure what part of murder and rape and torture and kidnapping some people don't understand, but some people clearly are saying the most anti Semitic, virulently anti semitic things. We have proudly partnered on this show with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and thanks to your generosity, they're able to provide food and shelter and safety to the Jewish people in Israel and around the world, including those that those remaining Holocaust survivors. Your donation is providing food, water, medicine, shelter, base necessities to the Jewish people. Tens of thousands have been displaced from their homes, and through your gift, we're standing with Israel in their time and need and against the growing anti Semitism and hatred which has to end. And it's got to start by ending in the halls of Congress and on college campuses. Anyway, we hope you'll join us. Give your support to the Jewish people. Go to their website support IFCJ. It's one word support IFCJ dot org, or call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight a four eight eight IFCJ. Today is a state. LA Times an article why the Pacific Palisades Reservoir was offline and empty when the fire storm exploded. The La County supervisor this was pretty interesting. The county Board of Supervisors chair sent a letter to President ELEC. Donald Trump to tour the devastation. Actually have no doubt he probably will. Vice President Harris has been called out over claim about canceled insurance, and the insurance industry calls Harris's claim at insurance carriers are canceling policies false, wrong and dangerous. I mean, is this going to you know, motivate somebody like the United healthcare incident. If it's not happening, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Thankfully.
Speaker 1: The North Carolina Governor, Josh Stein said he will continue to use every resource at his disposal to ensure that residents impacted by Hurricane Heleen. We told you the deadline was Friday, that thirty five hundred families might have to leave their temporary shelter that was provided by FEMA, which is what FEMA is for and their housing assistance. And I believe we have a stay on that. The last that I had heard and getting insane out there. This is what environmental radicalism is, is what it does. Anyway, let me move on to some of the other business. Foreign leaders are clamoring for invitations to Donald Trump's inauguration. I mean, it's kind of interesting. They're going crazy Chile, Peru, Nigeria, Mozambique. According to one foreign one registered foreign agent, who added leaders we're chomping at the bit to attend. For the most part, the answer is likely. Know. One world leader who's been making furious overtures is President Zolynsky of Ukraine, who publicly expressed interest in wanting to go. Trump is not formally invited the Ukrainian leader, but said if he'd like to come, I'd like to have him. This is going to be one week from today is going to be very interesting. It really will. It's just it can't come soon enough. Here's an interesting poll out of Greenland. It found that its residents agree with Donald Trump's suggestion that the country joined the US. Fifty seven percent of respondents in a survey we're in favor of it becoming a state, and of the thirty seven point four percent against it, all five percent remained undecided. Denmark sent private messages in recent days to Donald Trump's team expressing a willingness to discuss boosting security in Greenland and increasing the US military presidence there. The Danish government wants to convince Trump, including through the messages you know, passed to his advisers, that his security concerns can be addressed without claiming Greenland. Maybe they should have treated Greenland better. It was a meeting apparently yesterday with Donald Trump and John Fetterman that went extraordinarily well, Washington Examiner reported after an hour long conversation with Fetterman and his wife, President Trump said, it's totally It was a totally fascinating meeting. He's a fascinating man and a common sense person. He's not a liberal or a conservative, just common sense, which he said is great without going into too much detail their private conversation, But I John Fetterman, I think I might have just gotten him wrong, or maybe all that he's been through changed him.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They don't know him well.
Speaker 1: But the guy that I see now that stands up for Israel and stands up for secure borders, and the guy that wants energy independence, he's he's not a part of this radicalized Democratic party. The guy that wants law and order, that is, you know, four parts of the seven parts of the big Trump agenda. And he also believes that a president should get the cabinet that he wants, and he's been meeting with Trump's you know, cabinet picks, and his vote is going to be critical. I mean, if Trump loses people like Lisa Murkowski or Susan Collins or Mitch McConnell, somebody like John Fetterman can come in and have a huge impact on that. That would be very, very powerful in my view. So we'll watch that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Christopher Ray in his exit interview on sixty minutes. It was a waste of time. I really don't have words. The fact that Trump called up the National Guard, they never reported on it, the Trump that the fact that the Sergeant at arms was never called, in the fact that Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer never called, in the fact that Muriel Bowser and Writing declined the use of the Guard that Trump had authorized, never examined. The Capitol Police chief sons requesting the National Guard. Five different people in the room, all confirming Donald Trump called for the National Guard. And then Liz Cheney and Benny Thompson, they both want these pardons, preemptive pardons by Joe Biden because they're afraid, well, they got rid of the information that they were obligated to preserve Number one and number two. They put on a show trial and they thought that they would absolutely be able to stop Trump from becoming president. And now all of a sudden, Oopsie, Daisy Michael cohe now on MSDNC pretty much begging for a pardon, reempt of pardon. It was one thing Dershowitz said about Juan Mershawn that I thought was pretty revealing. He said it on my TV show, and in his effort to ward off the Supreme Court's intervention. You know, that's the only reason that he revealed ahead of time that the President in his sentencing would not be going to jail and that there wouldn't be any real punishment. And he said, I've been doing this for years, and I've never been told by a judge what the sentence is going to be. When I got into the courtroom with my client, I tell him to bring a toothbrush because he doesn't know whether he's going home or going to Rikers or some other lock up. And I think that's probably done on accurate. All Right, we have new King Rich at the top of the hour. Later on Friends of Ours in California, Joel Pollock, John conn lost his home, Joel nearly lost his home, and James Comer's new book is blockbuster about the Biden family syndicate.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that.