Speaker 1: Recording in progress.
Speaker 2: Yes, hi, everybody, Okay, it's not feeding in. It's not feeding in. Great. The way that they say my name is very weird.
Speaker 1: Well, these things well, because it was Andy originally, we had a change to Andrew because you don't like Andy.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone just calls me Andy at this point, and I can't. I feel like I can't fight it.
Speaker 1: There's no sensitive documents in the background. You know, people like to zoom in.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, you're not that important cuts.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, but you know they're you know, it's funny because anytime. First of all, welcome to boll Chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's the serial podcast Cereal. We do on Mondays, Monday, today's Wednesday. Yep, August is halfway through.
Speaker 2: Thank god. I can't wait for summer to be over. It's been too damn hot. I can't wait for the fall. I can't wait to are you doing? Are you going to Vegas this year?
Speaker 1: That's a very unpopular opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I can't wait. I cannot wait. I don't want this heat. I don't like this heat. I don't like sweating my ass off doing anything. I don't like paying for extra electricity for air conditioning. Just give me the fall when I could leave my windows open, a nice, beautiful breeze comes through. It's cozy, it's warm. I can go back to wearing sweaters. I am so excited.
Speaker 1: Do you have windows like on either side of the apartment so a breeze actually can.
Speaker 2: Be No, I don't have a cross.
Speaker 1: No you don't. No, no, no, see that's fun.
Speaker 2: No no no. In my old apartment, I did in the pizza oven, yeah, where the air conditioning literally broke so it became a pizza oven because the woman refused to fix it and then tried to claim on the security deposit that I broke it right, Nice try, ma'am. But no.
Speaker 1: Was she a lady that I was like FedExing mail to every once in a while. Uh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I think she lived in China and she was a landlord here, so lord, honestly she was. When you tell me go to the roof and fix the air conditioning, does it look like I'm a technician? Absolutely not. No, you know, Lily, I sent her a picture of the form and it said if you are not a licensed technician, you will die. And I said I don't think that I should go do this, And she was like, are you sure? No, Let me go out to the roof and try and see what I could do.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could tink her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna tink her.
Speaker 1: Please Anyway. So what I was saying at the very very beginning before you poop pooed all over summer, I.
Speaker 2: Don't mean too. I'm sorry for people that like summer.
Speaker 1: It's just you're one of those people that just can never be happy.
Speaker 2: I am happy. I'm happy in the spring. I'm happy in the fall, but I'm not happy in the winter.
Speaker 1: You like the alternate months, yeah, you like the even months?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay. So the way you said that, I think of them as even months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, summer and winter, the odd months, yes, fall and spring of the even months.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's no reason for that and none, but I see it that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, see at least, so it must be a thing if you and I both thought of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Wow, look at us, hm.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yes, and we're wearing almost the same color.
Speaker 2: I know. People told me this is mustard.
Speaker 1: You said it was musk. I said it was spicy mustard.
Speaker 2: To me, this is brown. That's spicy brown. Mind. I got into a giant argument with our friend Nick and Josh Yes, because we were on the colors Yes, and they were like, you're color blind, and I'm like, no, this is a brown shirt. This is not mustard. This is like almost green.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call it brown like green. I have my shirts all color coded in my room, and I would not put that in the brown section. That would be between the yellow and the orange.
Speaker 2: I see more green. All right, Well, like this is mossy.
Speaker 1: Where are your glasses?
Speaker 2: Glasses I don't think help with color blindness, but there are special ones that do. Yeah, remember the no you probably don't. Yes, the kid you got all those YouTubers that would be like, oh yeah, I was color blind and then I got these glasses. I'm gonna try them on for the first.
Speaker 1: Time, TikTok.
Speaker 2: And then they would all cry and it was like, okay, this is a little dramatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh okay. So at the very beginning you were talking about things in the background. Yeah, so I am now this guy. You know that when I watch movies and TV shows the first time around, I'll just watch the movie or the TV show the second time. Around. I don't watch the action. I watched the background. So I'm always looking for errors or things out of place, or movements that shouldn't be done, you know what I mean. Like, Yeah, there'll be in one scene I'll never forget. There was one episode of King of Queens, you know, where he opened a beer and then it turned around again he opened the beer again. So I like, I like looking at what they call oops, you know, I like, I like the mistakes?
Speaker 2: Is that the technical term.
Speaker 1: Well, there are some websites that you can go to TV shows and stuff like that, and there's an oops section and it tells you all the things that were wrong with each particular episode. I like finding those things. I like, I say, would be an incredible continuity person on a TV set. I don't mean on a TV set, I mean like on the set of TV shows or movies. I never would have let that Starbucks cup in the Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that, but I mean, you also never watched Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Never did, but I would know that it took place in the what twelve hundreds, I don't know. I don't know either, But those times, oh those times with the dragons they dragons. Yeah, when with that A long time ago, long time they never had dragons.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've heard a theory that it actually takes place in the future.
Speaker 1: Dude, I please, that's the last show that I would want to watch. Ever.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I watched the first four seasons. After The Red Wedding. I was like, I think I saw all I need to see.
Speaker 1: No idea, what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: This is great, the Red Wedding.
Speaker 1: That's like fantasy. I met into all that.
Speaker 2: They're dragons and nights. The problem is there's so many characters in my little brain can't handle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want funny, funny, maybe a little maybe a dramedy. I'll cry a little bit.
Speaker 2: Did you watch The Bear?
Speaker 1: Did not?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is me recommending to everybody if you have not watched.
Speaker 1: The Bear this kind No. I was pointed to my short of so good.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's fast paced, it's fun, and it's a little comedy. How is bear spelled B A R E No B E A R Yes, that's what I pointed to.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what his name is?
Speaker 2: Smokey?
Speaker 1: What the Bear? Try again?
Speaker 2: Smoky Wildfires?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Smoky Bears.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bear, yes, no, the did you know that? You got me there?
Speaker 2: Scott another singer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what his catchphrases?
Speaker 2: Only you can prevent forest fires. Nope, only you can prevent the forest fires. Nope, forest fires are terrible.
Speaker 1: Nope, no more forest it's gone. They don't do forest anymore.
Speaker 2: Only you can prevent wildfires.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: And it's the guy with the mustache. He's Smoky Bear. Now do you know the guy that he's in all the movies with the big, giant, fluffy white.
Speaker 2: Musk from Blue Buds.
Speaker 1: Yes, that guy, he's Smoky Bear. Which his name? That guy that I don't worry about.
Speaker 2: It's you know I need to know? Uh not Kurt, not Kirk, give me a sec.
Speaker 1: Cameron, No, god, no, I was watching Growing Pains yesterday off the Deep End, and also Hogan Family. Wait do you remember that show? Then it was Valerie's Family.
Speaker 2: No, I have no idea what you're talking about. Yeah, blue Bloods. Oh my god, I know exactly what he looks like. Yeah, Tom Selleck, No, what different? It's not this guy?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no not at all.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: The white hair guy? He was even in some Family Guy episodes or Simpsons or something.
Speaker 2: Okay that, oh, is it the guy from A Star is born?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Also Sam Elliott, Yes him, there it is. He's Smoky Bear. Honestly, we should do a trivia night together.
Speaker 1: We've been saying that forever nights, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I would love trivia. I feel like I could. We would be a great trivia team.
Speaker 1: It depends on the categories.
Speaker 2: I think we could. We would do this guy right, like I would clear a music category. Yes, Sam Elliott, I think we do well between actors that I may know obscure ones of you knowing like a whole bunch of weird obscure seventies eighties knowledge. Listen, Carl, Marie and Anthony if you're watching this, Yes, we formally challenge and Jew to a trivia thing, and we need to figure out who would.
Speaker 1: Host on hold. You know what I think would be really cool. There's got to be some game show, like actual game show that you and I and Carla and Anthony could go on and compete against each other, like an actual game show that has teams.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? There's got to be they know people casting people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Carla Ray and Anthony get casting people to cast us.
Speaker 1: Seriously. Yeah, I think the four of us head to head, the two and two would be great. I Chuck Willery, that would be great. What he's also a nut job? Now I think I'm Cellery. No, Chuck Willery, Chuck Wollery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why what did he do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's all crazy political things out?
Speaker 2: Got it, you know, got it?
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: Same with the guy from Bob's Burgers that made me really sad. Which one Jimmy Pastow which is the voice actor of Jimmy, But which the older one?
Speaker 1: The boy? No, the dad, the dad? Okay yeah, the dad? Yeah, okay, he did that. We had Linda here, I know. Oh he was great.
Speaker 2: Oh that was my favorite. Yeah, honestly, I said to him, I said, and he did my favorite sketch, which is the tree. Oh look at the tree. Oh, look at the tree. I love my tree.
Speaker 1: You're very good voicing that.
Speaker 2: He's Honestly, when I met him, I was like, oh my god, you're an icon.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that we don't have any smokey Bear anything in the system. You'd think we got smoking in the bandit.
Speaker 2: What's that tell Michael?
Speaker 1: He has it wrong with smoking in the bandit. You don't know what's smoking the bandit?
Speaker 2: No, I have no idea what smoking in the band it is.
Speaker 1: Really. Jackie Gleason Delaise, Yeah, dude, that was quintessentially, come.
Speaker 2: On, bro ah bro ah shot and Burt Reynolds. Burt Reynolds, yes, yeah, the other mustache guy. He was the one who was in Boogie Knights. That's right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Did you see booge Knight's a giant schlog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, family friendly. Sorry, oh that's serial that's serial killers. We could say schlog over here.
Speaker 2: Boogie Knights was so good.
Speaker 1: That was a good movie.
Speaker 2: What's her name was in it?
Speaker 1: That girl?
Speaker 2: Not Alicia Silverstone? Who was the other one? Yeah, Heather Locklear, No, no ah no. And she was also in Austin Powers.
Speaker 1: We're gonna Heather Graham, We're gonna fail horribly on this game.
Speaker 2: Heather Graham, boom lock it in all right, ding ding I win?
Speaker 1: And what's his name? The burger guy?
Speaker 2: Right, Wahlberg, Yeah, Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 1: That's right. They were supposed to open a Wahlbergers by my house, and then never did. Then the diner just fell apart, and now it's a seven eleven sad not the Plainview diner that's still just sitting there empty. It makes me very sad. Oh was that important text?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Actually should we let everybody know that there was gonna be a short episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, here we go. Let's start with the gas lighting and we'll be back right after this. Play something.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh bah chat, I got nothing?
Speaker 2: How do you have nothing?
Speaker 1: A different category?
Speaker 2: Why aren't you just putting in the guy? What the guy?
Speaker 1: Because that's serial killers? You know nothing about diabetes.
Speaker 2: It's still a commercial break, and we're bad.
Speaker 1: Even though there was no commercial there. That hasn't been for the last couple of.
Speaker 2: Great love It. Well, we're still getting paid somehow, So I don't know how that's happening. It seems like it's just you bucco anyway, are let's talk more, let's do it would be more.
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't like the weed commercial that played last time. I played three times.
Speaker 2: My god, dirty, terrible.
Speaker 1: Dirty dirty. I'm not promoting that.
Speaker 2: I'm not promoting that. I want that turned I want it turned off. I want the forbidden subject. Bidden subject off the category with it?
Speaker 1: What is it? The bad category? Turn it off? Weed? Yeah? Off? No CBDs, no CBD, no LCD, LCD, whatever, TVs all other drugs. Okay, well l.
Speaker 2: CDs, you can't HBD. What is it? It's LSD, CBD. CBD is an oil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's another one though, all of it can oil.
Speaker 2: Cannaboid. Yeah, why is there an?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't get it. But anyway, all of it off, off of it.
Speaker 1: That's right. Off heroin commercials.
Speaker 2: It might as well be doing heroin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, commercials for that. Okay, everybody, do you need a fix? Go to this alley in Jersey City.
Speaker 2: Why Jersey City. I don't know you think we all do heroin in Jersey City.
Speaker 1: But you know, I've seen needles there.
Speaker 2: You see needles?
Speaker 1: I saw one and used condoms in the road.
Speaker 2: Use condoms in the road. How did you see a condom in the road from your giants?
Speaker 1: I was driving driving slow?
Speaker 2: Oh really, yep, that's weird. Yeah, you're slowing down to see if something's a condo.
Speaker 1: There's speed bumps. What Yeah, there's some speed bumps, and they call them humps in New Jersey. Speed hump ahead. Okay, if they had speed hump signs when I was a kid, please, they would be defaced left and right, just saying defaced. Yeah, hump ahead, it would say, and we go a haha ha just like that, just like that haha ha. Ye oh boy. What's going on in your world?
Speaker 2: Andy? Not much. I'm doing a summer house this starting Thursday.
Speaker 1: Wow, the summers almost over.
Speaker 2: The I know, usually we do it like in July, but this year we're doing it. Just it's three days. It's an intense days. I'm excited. I'm looking.
Speaker 1: What's the next weekend?
Speaker 2: No, it's this weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm free.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come down to DJ's on Thursday night, I know, and then Friday, we're not sure, we might do beer Olympics in a barbecue, and then Saturday is already the last day.
Speaker 1: I would like the barbecue part.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there's gonna be a lot of drinking. I am Beer Olympics skiing.
Speaker 1: I can drink a little bit. I'm not doing the stands and the cops and the ping pongs. I'm not doing all that.
Speaker 2: So you know's be the dad sitting in the corner. Hey, I'll just just be safe.
Speaker 1: I'll just sit in the corner with my Schlitz and I'll just milk one or two of them.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the non alcoholic one Schlitz?
Speaker 1: No, that's like the old old man seventies old man beer, Oh sixties.
Speaker 2: Do they still sell it schlitz?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they still make schlitz?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: One, I really want to try what malort mallort or mallorc malort. If you're in uh, Illinois and you.
Speaker 1: Were about to say, You're about to say Illinois, weren't you? No, By the way, some levels just went on there that shit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, go on, Well now nothing is even showing up on level. Well, that's okay them anyway. Mallort. It's like a drink that's known to Chicago. It's famous, and people say you either love it or hate it. There is no in between.
Speaker 1: There's a beer.
Speaker 2: It's like a mix of a bunch of stuff. But people say the taste you either like instantly or like grossed out in one of them, or you think it's good.
Speaker 1: And what do they call that drink? Where's the bartender just takes all the leftovers that's in the little rubber pad and they pour it into a glass. Please please please, it's called something. No, yeah, it's actually a thing. Because as they're like pouring drinks all night, there's this spa, there's no there's spillage of all this stuff, and there are people that will drink what's in there.
Speaker 2: I would never do that. That is the most unhygienic thing that you could.
Speaker 1: Ever have called something. Maybe they give it away.
Speaker 2: Okay, So malort is a liquore extremely low in though John thujiny joan through Jown.
Speaker 1: I don't even see the word. What are you looking?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: There is a brand of basque liquor extremely low in through jown.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds French.
Speaker 2: It's known for its bitter New Orleans. It can be found in Chicago area taverns and liquor stores, and it is growing in popularity.
Speaker 1: I wonder if every area has their own like kind of regional alcohol of some sort.
Speaker 2: Well, when Josh's brother and his niece and nephew were in town, we went to this bar called Hudson Hound, and it was like the J. C. Shaker, and it was just basically an espresso martini. And I just found it funny that they like tried to be like, oh, this is a JC.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm sure the J C Shaker has not made it across the world. The Long Island Iced Tea has.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: I do like a Long Island iced tea.
Speaker 1: But it's controversial because there's there's a bar that was way out a Long Island called the Oak Beach in that's not there anymore. I've been gone for a long time. But they claim that they invented it. And then there's some like bar in the Midwest somewhere that claims that they invented it, and you know, it's a little bit of an argument. I would assume that it was invented on Long Island. It was probably the first bartender that ever mixed all that crap together.
Speaker 2: I want there's one place that there. It is a chain, and it's the one where they make frozen drinks. It's just a frozen drink.
Speaker 1: Oh a fat Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: I love fat Estates. I love the concept. I wish they would open one up in like New York. I feel that would be a fun place to go to.
Speaker 1: I went to Fat It's Diamond the first time I ever used my fake ID when I was eighteen years old, was fat Tuesdays at the Mall of America in Minnesota. I'll never forget. Were walking around and all of a sudden, there's this big wall of whatever, what do you call them, Margarita's frozen, whatever the hell they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have everything, dack rease, Yeah, they have Margarita's. They have a whole bunch of stuff and that.
Speaker 1: And the guy was like, let me see your ID, and I was like, what's up? And that was the first place I ever used it, and I was so scared, Like my hand was shaking as I was holding it. It was a real It's weird because it was a real fake ID. Does that make sense? Yeah, Like it was a drive. It was a non driver. I d from Iowa Department of Motor Vehicles. Those are empty deer. There's very many snacks here. Have some snoop that's right up your alley. You like that snoop cereals?
Speaker 2: They are pretty good.
Speaker 1: I have to say, she probably can't eat them.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of stuff in the true zorghum and olive oil.
Speaker 1: But I mean I bought so many alcoholic drinks that night just because I could. Yeah, even though it was highly illegal. But no, it was a real ID from the Iowa DMV.
Speaker 2: I got mine from ID Chief. It was this scam website that you would get your IDs from and they would get sent to you, but they would be sent in like some like a shoe box and inside of a shoe and then you would have to like cut the shoe open to get your IDs out so it would get through security.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was a young teenager, it used to be every corner in Manhattan, especially in Times Square. They're besides I D, I D you can get You could have gotten fake ID everywhere. Well, I mean when when New York City was still like the porn capital of the world, used to be able to get fake ID everywhere. Every porn theater had like an ID place attached to it, and they would bring you into a back room or a back alley or something and that you would walk out with the It was a New York driver's license.
Speaker 2: The first one I ever got was a Florida I D from a smoke shop that I got down in the West Village and same thing. You walked in and then you were like, hey, I'm here for the ID. How old were you I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: Because back then Florida driver's licenses were still laminated, Like, yeah, Florida and Iowa were like some of the last things.
Speaker 2: This thing could never have passed. It was that bad.
Speaker 1: But did it?
Speaker 2: I never? I think I used it once to get like a drink. I think at like an Applebee's, which is like where is I going? But no, the one chief was way better because it was a It would scan and I could buy like alcohol from like Target anywhere in Florida.
Speaker 1: I'm very uncomfortable with like this phantom lingering behind us told you, yeah, it is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Snoop area has a couple more coming out. Yeah, so should we take another breaker? Should we just wrap it? Yes? Yes, it is Snoop dog See.
Speaker 2: Oh who's that?
Speaker 1: Oh Newman just emailed us.
Speaker 2: We did him? Where is he?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Thanks for keeping the website going. Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yeah, and oh, our friend Elena pop Art sent us those the bowl chat shirts. Thank you so much. I'm going to gain about seventy five more pounds before I can fit into it, but thank you so much for sting is big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all right, well let's go to a commercial break. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Oh and now I got a hit of thing. No, no, that's not this one. Hold on, no, not time for We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And we're back. Hey, so, yes, I'm still here. You have to go?
Speaker 2: No, we could do another five minutes or so.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but you can't, Diamond. They can't hear you when you're back there. Every time I listen to these, all I here is like what wanh wanh wanh And you can't hear you? And you want to fill in white frustrated.
Speaker 4: To the bathroom and I fill in for you.
Speaker 1: Wow, here's where all the listeners fall off. Be back in minute.
Speaker 4: Not if we tell them that we'll give them money at the very end.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have the money that we'd give him, so does Okay?
Speaker 4: Hey guys, so how are you die?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: My god? This is really good?
Speaker 2: Right? I thought so too, well? Did you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of the Snoop Dogg?
Speaker 4: Is this really Snoopy?
Speaker 2: Yes? He came out with a whole bunch of cereals.
Speaker 4: This is really good. Sweet but I'm floored.
Speaker 2: I know. And the fruity hoops with Marshmallows is like really good too, really yeah, he's killing the game. I know what made him want to go into Cereal? Who knows? He does everything now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean he dropped a gospel album. He could do anything.
Speaker 2: He dropped a gospel album. Didn't he have a reggae album too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was with Miley Cyrus. Wasn't that the song Ashtrays and Heartbreaks? Wasn't that the song?
Speaker 4: Are you sure that wasn't a country album?
Speaker 2: No? Hold on? I gotta look this up, Ashtrays, Snoop Dogg? Oh my god, what was the name of this album? Snoop Dogg? Hold On? It's funny that one of his notable albums is Teenage Stream, which he's on one song with. That's a little gidding weird. But where is this album? How many albums has he released? This is insane.
Speaker 3: I mean he's been out since the year I was born. It was almost thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: That's sick. Humh. Well, where what is the song with Miley Cyrus? Miley, I'm definitely thinking of the wrong person ash Trays, Oh, it's right there. Oh that was when he was Snoop lying.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but was that the gospel.
Speaker 2: No, that was reincarnated. That was the album. And that was when he did reggae. Yeah, and he had Yeah done. I knew I was right.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. This puts cinnamon toast crunch out like a light.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean, ah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I want to take this home? Can I take it home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean Scotty, What do you think of this cart that he has?
Speaker 4: I don't like it?
Speaker 2: Neither to go.
Speaker 1: Thanks for stopping by the Diamond. Here's your party gift. Take care Now.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask for this color.
Speaker 3: I wanted black.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: We have black on black.
Speaker 4: How are you going to get me out? How?
Speaker 3: How? How?
Speaker 2: HOWA give me the give me the cereal?
Speaker 4: Wait, you're holding it?
Speaker 1: Get that.
Speaker 2: By?
Speaker 1: All right? Well now I pushed her out out of a chair.
Speaker 2: Do you want to sit here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm fine? Okay, all right, Well, thanks for listening to bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: Did you know Snoop Dogg came out with the reggae album I did. That was when he was Snoop Iron He was so high? What that's just your thing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: He always is, He's always high.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if I hear a weed commercial playing at the end of this episode shows over Bucko.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was that's a.
Speaker 2: I hear no commercials, I hear weed commercials.
Speaker 1: That's it's a local thing though, because it's a shop. You've discovered a union square. I'm gonna go stop either.
Speaker 2: Give nothing about the please don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, hey, how dare you advertise on our podcast?
Speaker 2: Can't wait to see you on Karen's Gone Wild? Hey, take down your heads? How dare you?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, this has been a very very exciting time, Andrew, just a gum wrapper.
Speaker 2: I've been picking at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, much appreciated, Thank you for listening. Please check us out on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. It's going to be a very exciting episode, Andrew. We have big news on that. It is big news. Yeah, we might finally have a sponsor.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yes, after how many years? For almost four wow, four years, we finally made it. I think it's been four official years. It has been just about four. Wow, it only took four years. But we made it, folks. We do fully.
Speaker 1: Looks like we made it. Looks like we made it.
Speaker 2: It's a song, yes, by the nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: No, but it probably came out right around then.
Speaker 2: Looks like we made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, looks like we made No, not really, that's not really the melody.
Speaker 2: Why don't you singing for me? Looks like we made it? No, I made it his Newfound Glory.
Speaker 1: Nope, No, that's I mean, that's the beginning. You would recognize it from the beginning. Barry Manolo. I listened to that in the Lincoln Continent. Aloe driving to Kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Great. The nineteen seventy five is a band that came out in the twenty ten.
Speaker 1: No, I know that. I know nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 2: I know nineteen seventy five on the ald Rock station Rock. Yeah, I like them, the ninety two three, but like the back back, back channel.
Speaker 1: It's like it's the it's the HD two channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know you have hidden radio channels in your Some car radios have HD channels.
Speaker 2: I'll have to check my car because I missed that station. But anyway, you can listen to it here in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's a country station here. It's I know, you can mind that country station. Do I do like country musicha folks yeha, I like all genres Andrew.
Speaker 2: I like all Sean I do, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I mean I work at a top forty station. I love that music, you do. I like country, I like alternative rock.
Speaker 2: You know that recent top forty song that you like?
Speaker 1: I dabble in the hip hop?
Speaker 2: What? Okay? First of all, what what do you dabble in? And hip hop?
Speaker 1: You know that song? I like?
Speaker 2: Yep? Which one?
Speaker 1: This is a one?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? Kill bill?
Speaker 1: No, my kids listen to?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: What's all them?
Speaker 1: That one?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: Snooze?
Speaker 2: Snooze?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, so that one? So you like one R and B song?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I like lots okay, And whenever they come on, I'm like, yeah, I like that one. Oh really yep?
Speaker 2: Because it seems like every time we play a song on the top forty station.
Speaker 1: You're like, well, because we played the same ones here so many times? Yeah, you know, I mean I like to expand my horizons a little bit. I like to go outside the box a bit. Yeah, outside like the ten most played songs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like to go beyond.
Speaker 2: Got it cool?
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: Did you listen to the new Travis Scott album?
Speaker 1: Did you yes, and I ate and then I ate his cereal? Which one is it?
Speaker 2: Reese's Puffs? Very freaking good. Thank you, I'm impressed. Thanks all right, cool, thank you for listening. What's your favorite song off the album?
Speaker 1: Well, the one with this did the spoon one?
Speaker 2: Oh got it?
Speaker 1: This is the one where he sings that the spoon yeah, hit the back of his mouth, the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing thing, okay, and the skateboard yeah, all right, right with the with the skull. There's a lot happening, remember that one. Well, thank you all so much. Thanks for listening. We appreciate you. Make sure you listen on Monday and until then.
Speaker 1: Say clean, can'trew quick?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Also check us out on Serial Killers PC on all platform.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and like review, follow, subscribe you know.
Speaker 1: We all read. We haven't read reviews in a while. We'll do that next time.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see the headlines. Cancel, Yeah, that's ended.
Speaker 1: That's a Travis Scott song. Cancel, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Just bye bye