Speaker 1: Little mama, She my flavor. She can drinking straight within now chaser, we can face time a little later. And so fat, I said a prayer, Little mama, don't you know? Yeah? Should have never let you go. Oh, you're my flavor. She gets drinking straight willow chaser.
Speaker 2: Your bash three cups, Little mama, you're my flavor. She kept drinking straight with no chaser. That's so low key.
Speaker 3: It's catchy and Loki applies to us, thank you twenty three.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can drink it with no chaser a pussy, I mean I can. I mean, I guess I'm.
Speaker 3: Drinking okay, bitch, I just poured yourself tequila with lime lime squeeze.
Speaker 2: It's a chase. I mean the little line in there, the ice is yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: But never has a lime squeeze been considered a chaser.
Speaker 2: Dear little Mama, she's not flavor. She can drink it straight. Window chain go check out his video.
Speaker 4: He literally is holding twenty three cups like I think he travels around town with his twenty three cups.
Speaker 2: He has a twenty three cup like gold chain. That's heavy. That's really heavy. Cups the better.
Speaker 4: Speaking of twenty three cups. I felt like I had twenty three cups of alcohol last night.
Speaker 3: Apparently I did, because I woke up this morning and song textas just.
Speaker 4: Like, what, Yeah, we went out last night. We went to Delilah's, which I've never been to. I guess it's like a La hotspot. It's a very mad bougie. It was like many places in La are it was bougie.
Speaker 2: I saw Kendall Jenner there. Yeah, we did.
Speaker 4: She Jimilla said, isn't that Kylie. She's like, I don't know if I know, And I'm like, that is not Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's one. It's I'm close. I saw Drake's dad, which I was really excited about. And I've seen him like fifty seven times. I feel like you were friends at this point. I don't go out, so I don't ever see He's always out girl.
Speaker 4: I mean I was drinks dad, I'd be out too, Like we probably gets in everywhere, sure, and he's just mad cool.
Speaker 2: People just want to take care of him just based off his You made that amazing son. Shout out to Champagne Poppy, Yeah, Champagne Papa Papa.
Speaker 3: Apparently last night We went out with a group of girls and Erica was left first to the strip club and apparently she paid forty dollars to get in. So I texted her from this line, like you paid forty dollars to get in here.
Speaker 2: I didn't pay. My friend paid for me. What I was like, okay, I was like she's like yeah. I'm like, damn, we can't be like the cheap bitches. So I was drunk and basically.
Speaker 3: Swindled the bouncer by flashing him eight times with one left titty Forde was gotten for free. So basically, forty times four my boob one boob is worth one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: I got an expensive titty. I'm pretty proud. I mean, you got in there. I was like, oh, did you pay her? Like no, I just showed me ten.
Speaker 3: I was like, really, want to pick charges forty dollars each? We all each house.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was low key shocked that they were charging women. I was like, wait, what, Well, that's because they.
Speaker 3: Don't care if we come because we don't well, not if you're Erica and you're drunk, we don't tend to tip.
Speaker 4: Well. I just felt well back in the day when I used to club a lot, like, there was no way I would have paid forty Like now I'm like lame.
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, oh fine, I don't.
Speaker 4: Like to stress, I don't like to fit, I don't like the stress and plus, but I should have just showed a titty.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what motivated me to suggest that, and I was idealless. So I was really really trying to make him butter them up.
Speaker 4: Hump, But yeah, we were, so we were. My girl Ashley was with me, and she loved strip clubs, and so early in the day she's like, we should go to Sam's tonight. And so Sam's is this club downtown, the strip club downtown.
Speaker 2: So we ended up going to.
Speaker 4: Delilah's that was in West Hollywood, and I was like, well, I don't really want to go all the way downtown.
Speaker 2: And then my boy.
Speaker 4: Carl sent him me up and he was like, well, I'm gonna go. Let's go to Crazy Girls just down the street. And I was like, well, fuck it. I haven't been there in a really long time since my baby daddy performed there like eight years ago.
Speaker 2: And I remember that when I went. It was kind of.
Speaker 4: Lame, like everyone was just in bikinis, and I was like, I don't know, but apparently I'd changed. So I was like, fuck it, I'll go, and so I went. And the moment I walked in, I was like, I feel like I'm gonna see my.
Speaker 2: Baby daddy here. This looks like his.
Speaker 3: Element where if he'd hang out, this is where he would hang a bar and some pussy and loki.
Speaker 4: I was like, you better not be here because he's supposed to be in San Diego today.
Speaker 2: You better hope his has listen, like he wasn't there.
Speaker 4: But what I.
Speaker 2: Realized after I had withdrawn three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Out of my account, T hundred dollars, it was the same that no one was naked.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think like after I'd already spent like about one hundred and ninety eight dollars, it dawned on me that I was giving girls in bikinis my money.
Speaker 2: That was but I was like, oh why, yeah, I was like what am I doing?
Speaker 4: And then my friend was enabling me because she kept looking at me and like holding up hands like stacks, like I need more, I need more money, And I was like, fuck, okay, fine, I did pay for me to get in, but I like, I like paid my fee twice over maybe like no, like four times over.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she paid for it again. She was definitely trying to see that she loves strip she loves strip clubs. I love strippers. I did too.
Speaker 3: I do like naked ones, though I know I would prefer a stripper that's in the nude, So I don't even know if that fucking counts.
Speaker 2: He went to the pool last night and there was no pool, basically just pay for a bunch of bitches and bikinis. They were literally in bikinis.
Speaker 4: And this morning I woke up with a lot of ones in my bag, and so I didn't spend all my money, but I spent a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Went to go pay for something at a metal office and the bitch, yes, or where were you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because I paid her forty four dollars in singles.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, can you guys go out there and we're working? You guys go out there? Do you want me to put TV on? It's okay? Is it all? Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: That was frustration. Did you hear that I did? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I paid forty four dollars in singles at the doctor's office.
Speaker 2: Today, which was really interesting. It was interesting is that the bitch at the front does said, I see what you did. I was proud. I went to the shop. She was like, where were you at strip club? I was like, yep, yep, because I do fun stuff.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Stuff with my friends because it's fun doing hit red stuff with my friends.
Speaker 2: No, what you have? What is that? Like one of those YouTube things.
Speaker 3: There's like a kid, Oh my god, what's his name? It's some funny like Lavonte. He's like eight years old. He saw his grandma's car.
Speaker 2: And then the man on the news is like, why did you do it? Lavonte?
Speaker 3: He's like, because because it's fun. I like the hood with stuff with my friends.
Speaker 2: My friend that smokes with cigarettes.
Speaker 4: There's a Boon Dust episode about, Oh my god, I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: My friend who smokes with cigarette? Who smokes with cigarettes? Lavon tai is. But yeah, last name was it was? It was cool.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Next time I'm gonna go to Sam's. Never went Crazy Girls again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we were being lazy because probably because it was two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we left Delilah's at like we did. We're like, no, it was like one one fifteen. Yeah, because when I was the bar was closing. Yeah. No, I took one last shot. I saw two guys.
Speaker 3: I knew they ordered twelve shots, and I was sure to be included in the Ye you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys be nice to each other. Okay, okay, both of you be nice. Go on, oh on, go play with your legos. Oh my gosh, it's gonna be one of those episodes.
Speaker 4: Guys, right, it's getting late, Go get go play with your legos.
Speaker 2: They're in the bed. They're in Irie's room, next to the door, next to the door. That's all she had to hear. Okay, she likes legos.
Speaker 4: Speaking of naked, we were just watching an episode of Naked and.
Speaker 2: Afraid, and who the fuck would go on that show?
Speaker 4: I guess I believe I've seen it a few times, but it's like it's comedy actually us that one she was like, there was a girl who I thought.
Speaker 2: Was a lesbian, but she's not. She has a husband and kids.
Speaker 4: And then this other guy and I guess it was rainy and cold, but they're both married. They're both married, and it was cold and rainy, so they had to cuddle for like warmth. And then her confessional, she was like, it was I'm just so upset that, like his boner was in my back. That place is reserved for my husband. You're her husband's boner was reserved for that place on her.
Speaker 3: Back, Like did you not consider that when you were deciding to go for twenty one days naked in Ecuador? Or some shit like did your husband consider You're naked with another man, lonely and cold, and you never thought.
Speaker 4: Like perhaps his penis might brush on your leg and it might get an erection since men can't help it, or might go inside of you because after twenty one days of starvation and you know, just your mind is.
Speaker 2: Not right anymore, people start to look attractive. You look, you look amazing. You need comfort, comfort, comfort, jungle sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you would never. You couldn't pay me fucking five million dollars to do that show. And I love being naked.
Speaker 4: The only way, the only reason I would ever do that show is to get skinny.
Speaker 3: Good luck if we get bitten by a fucking venomous snake and then get be skinny and.
Speaker 2: Dead, because those those people after twenty one days. They're like, Rebecca lost twenty two pounds and twenty one days. Well, the guy always loses more weight because that's just life. I can't even afford to there's no pounds on naked got bitch, you can't.
Speaker 4: You cannot lose any more weight me and really did a little sexy shoot yesterday?
Speaker 2: Was it yesterday? Yeah? Apparently I don't know how to take sexy photos at all, apparently neither one of them. No, you're good at it. You're like really good at it because I.
Speaker 3: Had my good tip, even though it was making me come out looking like a porn star in every shot. I was telling Erica that if you take if you want to take a sexy picture, this photographer tell me then, now that I think of it, he was a guy, it's probably lying.
Speaker 2: He wanted to hear you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He was like, if you like think about sex and like kind of like moan in your head, are kind of that loud, it will make your pictures come out sexier.
Speaker 2: So the whole time we're taking you're just like we were. And my friend Jamie was like, Okay, what's going on. It's not like a soft corn and all of our just looked very hard.
Speaker 4: Forn No, but you're so like your body's so small and peteete that it doesn't even look like like. It doesn't look nasty, my big ass and just I got just ship just hanging all over, hanging all over.
Speaker 3: Please, it's flawless, bitch. I'm not hurt, but my pictures I kept from my cell phone. You pose, you're like glowing. Your skin is like fucking flawless and like this fucking cut beauty Blenda right. Shout out to beauty Blender. Look out for our future beauty blender giveaway. We are doing a giveaway with beauty Blender.
Speaker 2: So if you like beauty blender.
Speaker 4: Which everybody does, and if you don't know what a.
Speaker 2: Beauty blender is, step up, yo, mother fucking game.
Speaker 3: If you don't know what fucking beauty blender is, either A you have a penis or b you live under a rock, because everybody.
Speaker 2: Knows what that is, even penises. Know what beauty blunder is.
Speaker 4: It's a sponge. In case you did enough, that's gonna make your face beats.
Speaker 3: Speaking of a beat face, it brings us to today's topic, Instagram first reality, Instagram versus Reality because we are now living in the Instagram world and reality does not exist.
Speaker 2: This is no longer reality. We're on Instagram. So if you didn't know, now you know.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm so guilty of this.
Speaker 4: I can't even like I propose this topic A because I'm guilty.
Speaker 2: And B because I want to be better. But I'm main I'm and like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Need you to see my mustache and you didn't get to wax this week, so I'm a blurbd bitch on facetune.
Speaker 3: You're like way better than me because I'm technologically challenged, so I don't even know technologically. Technologically, yeah, you know, I'm not me in technology.
Speaker 2: Don't go good you in technow don't.
Speaker 3: I don't do technoingn't do technology, and I don't do tech noow.
Speaker 2: This is the whole Texting is not working for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to use any face tune apps. I I'll like, if something that's really bad, I'll text my friend like fix it they I'll have her sent it back to me. But what's even worse than the fact that I need to probably learn how to because I will fucking pick a picture to post literally look at it. For four hours and my friends like, you still didn't post it. She's like, oh the fuck, what the fuck? And then four hours later I'm like it's not good enough.
Speaker 2: Never mind.
Speaker 3: And so then like four weeks I've gone by since I haven't posted anything, and then I'm like, wow, I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I should really try to step up my Instagram game. But it's just it's too much pressure. Society is too much pressure. It is a lot of pressure. I mean, I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to like curate my instagram more, my personal instagram more for work because I work in beauty and.
Speaker 3: Like everybody knows your instagram accounts for life whatever.
Speaker 4: It just needs to look beautifully curated.
Speaker 2: Peace. I'm really not a great at it. I fuck up all the time.
Speaker 4: Like I look at my other friends and like my like me shat her instagram is like she's a photographer, so always betiful.
Speaker 2: So BEAUTI full.
Speaker 4: It's like the same, like all the colors of are the same, like the temperature is the same.
Speaker 2: How did you manage to do this? I don't know. I try. This is me and like you in face, like me and my mom, me and my dad. This is on a vacation to the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: But but getting back to the Instagram versus reality, I just you know, it's it's one thing to like, you know, take a pimple away, smooth, a little poor. But I mean some of these instagrams are out of control because especially because I work in in beauty and I work with a lot of makeup influencers, and uh, we hire them, we'll end up hiring them and then they look totally different in person. Well they're not oh like Instagram and makeup influencers, okay, like some of them that maybe don't post videos, because there's influencers that don't even do videos that have millions of follows.
Speaker 3: Wo, Like, how do you how do you how do your makeup influence? Like you just do your makeup really loud? That's insane.
Speaker 4: Like for example, there's one this this one girl, am Rezi at am Rezi, and she probably has like five million followers or something, and she's never I've never.
Speaker 2: Seen her post a makeup tutorial.
Speaker 4: Like maybe she'll do some like on Snapchat like her getting ready, but not she has five point five million follows. Let me see, Yeah she your friend. No, I don't know, she's wearing a lot a makeup. She's she wears lots of makeup. Is this low key likes a highlight? Yeah, she's like she's had like a collab with like Anastasia Beverly Hills, like girls, she's getting paid.
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I love women, you know, No, I'm not hate you know, more power too. But like, especially as we live in La y'all like sometime to go to the club and I'm like, oh my god, could you bitches your stuff out of a video shoot?
Speaker 2: Like what, I don't know, it doesn't matter how many hours I spend on my makeup, and my highlight never looks like it's never glowing from across the room. You no, Like this bitch is shining at me from her Instagram. Well, that's a lot of filter. It's a lot of filter.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of like like like that detail button and face tune that makes everything pop more. They fucking rub that ship right there my cheek bone point. And you know, I don't know what she looks like. I mean I've seen like some videos and what she looks like in person. You guys never kill with her, No, but she looks pretty.
Speaker 2: Much she looks like that. You know, she's she's a pretty girl. I mean, she's definitely pretty.
Speaker 4: But it's definitely like there's definitely a lot of face tuning, and not just specifically her, just in general. Yeah, you know, like you see you meet these girls and you're like, oh, you're a little heavier than I thought you were, Like your angles are Oh no, it's not even about an angle anymore. It's like literally face tune. You can bring that shit in, like bring the waist in, bring the moody.
Speaker 2: Out, just to tad, But at what point is it too much?
Speaker 3: Because what's happening also with Instagram like face like little this little that is I find like a lot of these young girls too, Like not that we're not young, but like if you're going under the knife like on your face under like twenty five, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like even like lips, unless you have like.
Speaker 3: Kylie Jenner little baby lips like from to be Utter twenty five and just getting shot up here and there, that's a big deal. It's just not realistic. I think that transfers into that. So that's why people think I can do it here on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Well Instagram, I feel like I don't know what, there's probably a study done, but I guarantee you Instagram has had a major influence on the plastic surgery market.
Speaker 3: Like it's probably not has it popping exactly like it was already big and it made it like fifty million times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because these girls want to look like Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 4: They want to have the like the poop, the poudy lips and like it's like the perfect eyebrow shape and like the almond eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little cute square chin and blah blah see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I looked at Instagram a day and I was like, I love those titties.
Speaker 2: Damn you think I could get that hip action like we're gonna, We're gonna. You can't. It's called face tune. Send me one of your photos, just faking me up. Yeah, you're on point with your face too. I need to figure it out, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, or don't because it's the devil. It's the devil. I'm, I'm it's just it's just.
Speaker 3: And then Instagram like not only does it have you misconstrued on like how perfect you should look on a daily regular faces and like as a mom, who the fuck has time to do all that goddamn conturing every day.
Speaker 2: Not us.
Speaker 4: These mamas do though, But that's the thing though, it's like they'll be like just woke up, like in bed, like with their kid. It's like this is a full photo shoot, like you did not just wake up. It's from them fucking contourt ass eyebrows and that strip lash and right, I hate when I see people like, no, s woke up and they have literally well some people sleep with their strip lashes on. I've never gonna no, some people will like get that. People some people go get strip lashes done because they can't put them on themselves, and we'll keep them on for days. You know.
Speaker 3: I'm totally against set, but I don't support that at all. I think that's insane. First of all, she flashes are fucking heavy.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to take my life. That's the first thing I want to take out if I have them on, which I only wear them like if I'm doing like gonna be on camera or something, you know, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like not only looks, but like then you get misconstrued about people's whole lives and like what you can only you just take like a few photos and you thought you think you know them, like even before I told you that before we were friends. So me and Erica are friends through mutual through other friends, Like her best friend is and my best.
Speaker 2: Friend are friends, so we that's the only reason we know each other.
Speaker 3: So prior to as meeting, you know, it's to creep on your friends, friends and shit get.
Speaker 2: To click it.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh my god, look at my life. Did you because you got proposed to as your baby shower? Why I wasn't there? But I don't even know if we weren't friends yet, but.
Speaker 2: I know this you like you know my life? She got a ring on it? How perfect she's pregnant, gotta ring on it. I'm just pregnant. And it's like you have this whole like as like.
Speaker 3: Perception perception of like what was going on in your life and how perfect it appeared.
Speaker 2: And even for myself.
Speaker 3: Like when she started going really downhill, like after that honeymoon stage, after like the first three months of having a baby, and you're like, oh, this is still my life.
Speaker 2: Is still my relationship? I was.
Speaker 3: I was hesitant to like take down certain pictures of like my family or like put like my singles pictures up because I felt some type of like loyalty to this fake ass image that I've been portraying as this like happy family.
Speaker 2: So it's just so much, so much shit, so true.
Speaker 4: I think me too, especially dating somebody or having a child with someone who has like following following in fans that like check in on us and like apparently are rooting for us.
Speaker 2: The lack of hashtag. I felt this, I felt I felt the same pressure.
Speaker 4: I mean, me and my baby Daddy used to argue about Instagram, like why like early on in our relationship, because he would never post me and I wouldn't want to be that girl. But it got to the point where it's like we were together for like two years, you've never posted a photo of me, right, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: But you posted a photo of you mot like with the video ho like on set when he's like and like we would get into like the serious arguments about it, like and like looking back, like it's stupid, but like that's the world we live in, Like we live in a world where like this shit matters.
Speaker 2: Instagram is like validates. It doesn't. It doesn't validate, but you think it.
Speaker 4: You think it validates, Like your relationship, like you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know, it's so weird. It's so weird. Whereas now, like in my dating.
Speaker 4: Life, I probably won't post the person that I'm dating ever.
Speaker 3: You know, first of all, I'm way too smooth, Like I'm ways too smooth for that.
Speaker 2: I would never like put it.
Speaker 3: All in my game, like unless we're going together, like this is a relationship.
Speaker 2: Strong for some time, I'm not. Because I was posting photos of us, and I was like, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Why you're not posting photos of me? Should I sent you that cutest photo of us? Why is it, Honora? But then like when we broke up, you know, I left the photos there for a while because of that, I felt this pressuremaking.
Speaker 2: This image or like I don't know, it wasn't just me, It wasn't the pressure too.
Speaker 4: It was also me like holding on to this fantasy of what my life was supposed to be. I just it felt like if I it almost felt like if I deleted it on Instagram, deleted, like it was actually deleted from my life, like your honus exactly, Oh my god. But you know, but then I did it and I deleted them. I did I deleted all photos of I kept some photos of like her and her father.
Speaker 2: But like us. Yeah no, I was like, I need to do over.
Speaker 3: I would give anyone the wrong with pressure who might be creeping and want to creep in the dams. My baby's daddy was psychough about like me and posting pictures of him. I'm like, you need to chill, even now that we're not together. If we're like being cool one week, you don't want Oh you don't want to insta snap this?
Speaker 2: Huh? Hey enough, who got banging? Tell them to break out the lego? Like, okay, if you guys.
Speaker 4: Hear all this banging and background, I'm sorry, it's our kids legos.
Speaker 2: Hardly usual.
Speaker 3: He'll be like, oh, you don't want to post it on Snap and it's a story you're afraid somebody's gonna see.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of my head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga, yes, actually the fuck I am.
Speaker 2: I don't need you all in my business like that. Like no, even it's funny the young.
Speaker 3: And even though like I'm not like ship with anyone obviously, he like posted brons with each other. He posted like, one time, my husband's the story of some girl he was saying, and I was like not feeling it, and.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're mad. I'm like, I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it's smooth at all, Like from a play one player to another, Like I don't need to see all your bitch like your bitches, Okay, I know you have a your keep that like yeah, like to me, it's not proper single like etiquette. Yeah, like I don't know a funk what you're doing. Honestly, I'm not gonna even question it. But if I'm scrolling for your answer SR to see your cute face and then I have to see a bitch's face, I'm probably not.
Speaker 2: Gonna like you anymore. There's not a real reason. It's just you should be better. Well, it's also ego. It is ago.
Speaker 6: Right because I had it been me. I want to say, ship, I had to turn that dawn off. Oh wait, that door needs some WT for me. So were in the attic and a creepy.
Speaker 2: Way I know, you know, yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 4: It's like it's your life too, because like since we started this podcast, like I've been looking up you know, like mommy bloggers, like trying to see like who else is mom Like what are the mommy bloggers, like who can we reach out to.
Speaker 2: If you please?
Speaker 4: Who can we reach out to or who can be inspiring to me more? You know as a mom I've always followed I've always followed a few, but now that you know we do this, Like I was like, I need to know, I need to know what these who these women's are. And there's a few that are very honest. There's just one girl, melaw Murder, and she's not a mommy blogger. She's actually a dancer and she was like used to be on tour with Diplo for the years. She end up having a baby with like another dancer guy. It's it went south. And she's very very transparent about her feelings how exhausted she is as a mother, Like like she just goes in Like today I cried all day because like I'm a single parent and I don't have help, and like it's my baby. Daddy goes on the internet and portrays himself as this great person and he's.
Speaker 2: Not, you know, and like so it's just like.
Speaker 4: And then there's then there's the other the side of the spectrum where it's like the perfect mommy, like mommy, like here's our recipe like that we made we have these francake now, she heels my pancake recipe.
Speaker 2: This is my chaiat seed putting recipes because I cook every night, wearing while glowing, while highlighted, while in high heels, walk across the street with my perfectly matched outfit with my toddler. Don't ask me who took the photos, because it was a professional photographer. Dad. How bitters have this? How do your kids participate? Who's taking the photos? Like, my friends don't even take like more than three photos of me? God forbid, they.
Speaker 4: Come out bad like I low he like imagined us to be somewhat like them. Don't. I can't do it. It's not gonna happen like we have. We just did a little photo shoot for ourselves. But like there's no time to be doing all these Like I just can't.
Speaker 2: I don't have enough time. I don't I still care.
Speaker 3: Enough even sometimes I'm thing, let me put on make like we should put on makeup Momi podcast. At least we could take a couple of pictures and then every time I can't hear me both look like shit. I like come of slippers like halfway Infanjon the scarves on and shit, like the only thing we can manage to do is like.
Speaker 2: Roll a blunt like there's no photo was betting taken?
Speaker 4: Which, by the way, guys, I did not smoke today, Like I've taken a vow of no smoking before podcasting because I've noticed that I'm just not.
Speaker 2: My true I'm not your IQ level. My IQ level is a lot.
Speaker 4: Lower and I can't keep trains of thoughts are slow. But yeah, I mean, I mean I still like but either I do like appreciate that. I still do appreciate that that mommy blogger that can do that.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: I still look up I look at her and I'm like, I do there's this aspirational aspect to her, and that's why she has.
Speaker 2: A million followers.
Speaker 4: Or I don't have many followers because mommy, most mommies know they ain't they're not gonna do that shit, and you know they're they're looking at this like, oh, this is inspiring, or I would like to aspire to be this way, but I am not going to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean Instagram versus reality, it's just I mean, it's just like there's no going back from it, right, this is just the world we live in and it's just gonna be. I try not to participate.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes I'll find myself not willing to post a video because I look ugly or I'm singing and it sounds but.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who gives a fuck? I do look ugly right now, Like don't look pretty all the time?
Speaker 3: Like who? Like, I have to remind myself to not give a fuck. So, I mean, the world's never going back to what it was. But my biggest thing I try to remind myself because I'm like, I'm not one of.
Speaker 2: These like instid bitches.
Speaker 3: It's like real, recognize it real, So you could either get with it or you could kick fucking rocks.
Speaker 2: But that bitch doesn't look like that all the time.
Speaker 3: And when you scrape that makeup off and it shits all over your pillow and your white teeth and she's not gonna look That's what I think about too.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so like, when you go home with this bitch and you wake up in the morning and her eyelash is hanging off and all the contours gone, and she got a doll.
Speaker 2: Face, how do you feel?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: What? And then how does she feel? Right?
Speaker 3: And then another thing is I think instagrams bitches.
Speaker 2: We are all like have our natural insecurities, but like.
Speaker 3: It probably makes women like ten times more insecure, women who wear that much makeup and do all that A lot of times, it is insecurity that motivates.
Speaker 2: It's not probably, it's one hundred percent guaranteed because.
Speaker 4: I Instagram has made me insecure right right, like especially as a new mom, like not being not bouncing back and not getting my bounced back body like like a month later, like it took me three years to lose seventy.
Speaker 2: Pounds, you know, right, and like looking at like the Kim.
Speaker 4: Kardashians and you know, just all these other celebrity women and just not even celebrity women, just other women that just post their super quick bounce back body shit, I was like, damn, like what the fuck is wrong with me? Or like why can't I like why am I so tired? Why don't I look cute? Like I don't feel cute? And I think also looking at seeing the women that my the my baby daddy was looking.
Speaker 2: I hate calling him that my baby daddy. I know it's a terrible chim the father of my child.
Speaker 4: Seeing the women that like he would look out on Instagram or like like their photos they don't look like me, and I swear mixed with like my my postpartum depression, my insecurities of like this new body that I have that like I.
Speaker 2: Never thought i'd ever.
Speaker 4: Be in on top of that, like I'm not I'm not necessarily blaming him because whatever, like he was doing that before, you know, but all those things combined like made me feel so insecure.
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe I need to be more like that.
Speaker 4: Girl, Maybe I need to Like I even dyed my hair, bleached my hair blonde because he was like, I.
Speaker 2: Want your hair blonde. I was like, fu, yeah, that was request. He even asked me for years and in and I always said, no, I don't want to do that. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: And then within that mix of insecurity, postpartum shit, I was like, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh girl. It was.
Speaker 4: It was platinum blonde was a cute. It had its moments of cuteness, but it like it started started.
Speaker 2: To all fall out.
Speaker 4: Yeah fashion, my my hair wouldn't curl anymore. So it was just like cotton. It was so gross. But yeah, so it's like all those things combined, I started really questioning myself, like maybe I need to like, maybe I need to like get a little weave. Maybe I need to dress maybe I need to dress more like this girl. Maybe I need to dress a tomboy, but like where maybe.
Speaker 2: Like maybe I need you know, like.
Speaker 4: Maybe I need to like, you know, wear more of sexy things because he seems to like all these fucking nah like and I'm like, no, this is not who I am and this is not who he fell in love with, and I need to remember who the fuck I am.
Speaker 2: And but it's hard.
Speaker 7: Instagram makes it fair because it's always gonna be this, like the grass is great on the other side, because you're talking about like losing your postpartum weight, like which obviously wasn't an issue for me because I'm like ten pounds by whole life.
Speaker 3: But like in the era of the Kardashians and like everybody blowing up their ass with you know, unidentified fucking substances, I'm yeah, i'mouldn't even like catch my baby daddies like dms, and it's like fucking Instagram bitches with fat asses.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I used to bitch in the most respectful, women empowered way but I'm just like.
Speaker 2: They were bitches.
Speaker 4: They knew that was that you had a baby mama, and they were in his DMS. Not that, No, I'll be more clear that thing and wasn't bitches DMS, but hey.
Speaker 2: The most blame lame, like she could think of You're like, hey beautiful. I'm like, if you DM Walmart bitch saying hey beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna knock you out my fucking south because it's not smooth.
Speaker 2: They're not responding. You're embarrassing the shit out of me.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, like you had like your first your last three posts, it's your pregnant girlfriend that you live with.
Speaker 2: How the fuck are you dming anyone?
Speaker 3: Not to mention but anyway, but that she will make you super insecure and thinking about what she could could and need to tweak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta believe he talks about them. It's just, you know, it just.
Speaker 3: Boils down this man run world and we need not shave our armpits. I don't know if you like my armpit sh I tried that, did you know? As a Lenna's birthday party? If my ironpit smart shaved? I tried to for a mom should to be a feminist but I couldn't get over the fact that I felt extremely unsexy.
Speaker 2: I was trying, well, see.
Speaker 4: Like I have friends that I remember my girlfriend Natalita like she was my first friend ever to do that. And then at first I was like like caught off guard by it and even almost like oh no to me. But now I look at it, and I look at her and it's just part of who she is, and she's like one of the sexiest women I know. So it's like, I think I had to get past.
Speaker 3: That in my mind.
Speaker 2: But even for me, I did it on purpose.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like shaving anymore, and I had to think, oh my god, why do I feel so unattractive and so unsexy with this financial hair on my arms? Because we've been programmed and condition for since worth to feel like if you this is not feminine, this is not beautiful, this is not sexy.
Speaker 2: And it's like we women don't have hair. Yeah, we're hairless. We're just hairless fucking cats. No, No, I'm so fucking hairy. That's Mexican me, but yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: But I'm getting laser because I am confining. I'm what's the word is that? The word confining to society is standards of.
Speaker 3: Beauty for me and for me, we're gonna show your true dumb cells for me, I say all the wrong words.
Speaker 4: I mean, I generally think that I don't like hair in my arms, So maybe I only think that because of what society has made me think I like and don't like.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly that's what it is. Because if society said it under her.
Speaker 4: Arm beautiful, it's beautiful, I'd be like, oh, give me some more debt, keep it growing.
Speaker 2: We put it like latis under there.
Speaker 3: Right, it's fucked up, And yeah, we got to be better as as like a society and differentiating because I think even like men are confused.
Speaker 2: I think it's hilarious because you can take that bitch home. She's gonna lo like an hourglass.
Speaker 3: Now get that bitch pregnant, have some kids, and when that kid comes up shaped like a refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Ha. Well, let's talk.
Speaker 4: About men in this of Instagram versus reality.
Speaker 2: I mean men just posing.
Speaker 4: In front of cars that aren't bears, wearing chains that aren't real, just men posing with bitches that aren't there within right, like just all types of shit.
Speaker 2: They're just perpetrating.
Speaker 3: I cannot stand neggave that takes I shouldn't a man that takes a lot of fucking selfies, especially the one with the arm behind his head.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You know if you just a lot of guys like that's kind of gay. It's amazing. Yes, it's very gay. First time you take, you meet photos of yourself, you're gay.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, like you're gay and you want to fuck yourself and it's too much for me.
Speaker 2: And especially and if you've.
Speaker 3: Raised that arm behind your head and you're not wearing your shirt and you take a selfie, it's gay. Women, refer to your man's Instagram page right now. And if he has more than three selfies in the last fucking.
Speaker 4: Five oh year, Oh damn, it's like that, like no selfies, but I mean it takes him selfies, but like just z beans or what?
Speaker 2: Do you prefer her to take photos of nature? Yeah? I get this food choices?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the book you read last week, the car No, I mean you can take selfies, but not the ones where you're just thirst dropping.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's okay. No, Well, you guys be nice to each other. Why don't you go show Luna your books? Go look at the books. Go show Luna your books. Oh you left Lunda's book here at that book? Oh I did, I've said it. One second. Okay, we're giving gets. I don't have Okay, one set, Okay, one minute. Okay, we're gonna take an intermission for you guys. Okay, we'll be right back. This podcast has been interrupted by I will be back. Okay, So we're back. Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Sorry for that brief intermission with our wild children. Papa Pig is on, so we're good to go for at least another But I think you were talking about guys taking lots of selfies.
Speaker 2: But I just think like we should just try to accept. We should try Sorry, I need to speak louder.
Speaker 4: We should try to accept our flaws.
Speaker 2: Post those raw photos. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like the people that post like the rawst photos, like the ones that are like this is me, Like they don't post photo like they have perfect most of them beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you like today she said, let's take a picture for this podcast with no makeup.
Speaker 2: First of all, like I literally slept two hours after this wild nut. No, you look you're beautiful too, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: And that light that we were shot this photo in anyone can look beautiful. It's like it's like nature's filter.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm all about it, so I'm I'll volunteer myself for execution.
Speaker 2: Execute the sun is nature's filter.
Speaker 4: Like the perfect direct sunlight shot shot is nature's filter.
Speaker 2: If you have.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, flawless fucking it's a little help from face two hatch up the little little parts. Yeah, this is so much pressure. And then another thing, because this happens to me. I've spent literally four hours thinking of like if I like the pictures, cute enough is a good filter, then the caption is a whole another two hours and then I post them like yeah this is yeah, I'm look good.
Speaker 2: And then like why did why am I like getting eighty eight likes? Why hasn't hit three digits at least? Don't this potus bomb? And then I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: Even extra like maybe my mouth was funny, Like how do I think I look so good?
Speaker 2: And clearly everybody else doesn't think I look good.
Speaker 4: Well that's a whole other thing that like even even through starting this podcast, like I've always known this, but it like reactivated these like pissed off feelings of mine that like whenever anybody posts something that actually is meaningful to them on Instagram, it gets.
Speaker 2: No likes, Like follow my podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like follow my podcast, it gets like twenty four legs. And then I post a selfie and I get.
Speaker 2: Like three hundreds. Oh yeah, like I get a bikini and it's good.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh yeah, okay, so you don't want to follow, you actually want to learn about me rather just look at my like a selfie or like a booty shot.
Speaker 2: So that's why we're gonna be doing Thirsty Thursday.
Speaker 3: That's why we are going to be sorry trapping on the ground soon.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned real like if you can't, if you can't can't beat them, join them.
Speaker 3: And then I've gone to those stages like, oh my god, the insta hos are winning all the holes on Instagram or winning like we need to text up for our Instagram, you know, I A conversations like this is hey, no, my friends are shallow.
Speaker 2: These are real conversations we've had, like look at all the hosts winning on the ground. We need to text up our photos what's going on? Because I what are they winning?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: What exactly are they winning? From? Shitas?
Speaker 4: But I guess they're getting some flat temy tea money or something, but should I take that?
Speaker 2: And hey, that's that's make any check. Like I do.
Speaker 4: All I gotta do is post a photo with the flat temy t and I'm gonna get like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Why not? Because I have a flat time me.
Speaker 3: I definitely consider, like maybe I should be like a workout mam on Instagram, even though like I don't work out.
Speaker 2: I'm like I could.
Speaker 3: Start, and then I should start a YouTube page and then I'll be rich.
Speaker 2: One year later. That has not happened, but I'm hopeful.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's And then there's like it's not even just moms because I have a quote air quote friend who I would qualify as an instage or insta model. Those sports are interchangeable in my opinion. And again how in this most endearing term positive. So I have a friend and obviously they tell us get free shit because I got followers, which in like for my business.
Speaker 2: Means fucking shit.
Speaker 3: Because that does not mean you're gonna like I'm gonna my revenue is gonna increase because you post me because everybody following you is a like a pervy guy that wants to see your big booty, so it doesn't want Yeah, they don't lashes. So I have a girlfriend who was like, you know, however, many followers?
Speaker 2: And that's other thing. Someone tells me how many followers they have, Get the fuck out my face.
Speaker 4: Look because they're automatically trying to proposition you with their followers.
Speaker 2: I have this many followers, so can you do this for me?
Speaker 3: I can't pay my rent and followers, bitch, don't care. Luna can't eat with followers, bitch. Okay, first of all, as a friend air quote, I think it's mad disrespectful, Like I already give my friends like friends and family. But like, I think it's mad disrespectful to haggle someone who's like a single parent with our business, Like, bitch, would.
Speaker 2: You walk into Chanel and haggle the salesperson like how about a twelve hundred for that back? No, that doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: So I have a hundred thousand followers, I have one hundred thousand follows, how about now Chanel? So as a homegirl, like always on instagrams fucking tagging Louis Baton worlds and Chanel this and this and that lives in a nice house crab telling me how much your cram costs and who helped pay dating this person and then well literally like oh this is my friend. So one time I bought like a low to clothes about to go in to town. I took her late, like at midnight. I was like, I'm gonna botch it a little clothes. She's like, I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Take a discount for that. I was like, bitch, because you.
Speaker 3: Need You needed to wash a load of clothes while I was doing her lashes. But this is what I'm just saying, Like this is like a routine. I mean, obviously was she for real? I don't care. This is just she's just always ready to get a discount. And meanwhile she's.
Speaker 2: Like, cause you don't have a car right now, like can you come to.
Speaker 3: Me because I really I'm like, well, you know what's happening with your car?
Speaker 2: I really want a g Wagon.
Speaker 4: So so she's saving for the g so she's a car less until then and asking me to come down on my prices because you don't want to settle for like.
Speaker 2: A regular car like everybody.
Speaker 4: Else, and perpetrating on the ground like she probably has a car she's like driving around in her friend's car.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and then talking about like can she a discount? And oh well, like some so and so offward to do it for free? Will then go do it for free, bitch, go to so and south Bye Felicia. So like I'm just saying, like for like when it blows my mind, like use my homegirl, and it's like whatever, Like fine, I lose that term. I use that term loosely because after like four times it really begin to irritate me.
Speaker 2: And if you're my friend, you're not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna And then furthermore, it's just you're obviously fronting like whatever people's perception of you or your perception of self, Like it's just it's not weird.
Speaker 4: It's like all these girls like they like they do all their makeup and they have like their that one bag or they or they just they rent the runway their clothes.
Speaker 2: If you don't rent the runways, right, it's.
Speaker 4: Like when you you can rent clothes, you can rent bags, you can rent things and have it for the day or two days and look cute for that moment. And I'm guilty of that too, but not for not for Instagram, like I actually.
Speaker 2: Use it when I go to events. You know, I don't need to buy this gown I'm never gonna wear again. But like it's just like because then you then you're the people that look up to you.
Speaker 4: Then like fuck I then they're trying to like keep up and like beyond their means or like trying to have the latest bag, the latest shirt or the latest Instagram store.
Speaker 2: Blah blph. You know what I'm saying. And it's just it's a lot. It's a lot, I mean for sure, and we're here to tell you it's okay. You don't have to be pretty twenty for seven. Nobody is. No one's fucking pretty twenty for seven. It's a personality that counts.
Speaker 4: Like I have concealer on right now. That's a fucking rarity for these podcasts. Okay, Like it's only because I've been out all day. I went to brunch with a friend. I was going to be in public. I was like, maybe I should cover these darkass circles.
Speaker 2: Maybe it should look like I drank all night last night. So I guess, I guess what we're trying to say.
Speaker 4: There's nothing I'm trying to say, I need to work on this, Like I need to work on trying or not letting Instagram control my existence. Like what I find with Instagram too, is that like I'm on it constantly and I don't even realize it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just scrolling. I don't even realize it.
Speaker 4: I'll be like today, I'm going to take an Instagram break, and literally two minutes later, I'm on Instagram and then I'm like, fuck, come on it again.
Speaker 2: I don't even realize it. Then like switching accounts for what's like the drugs.
Speaker 4: It's like drugs, and like I post a photo and then I check it like a hundred times and see like how many.
Speaker 2: It's just so it's insane. It's insane, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how to still either help me, bitch, say a prayer, help us all because we're in it.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard. It's hard with the job I have too, it's just like welcome to.
Speaker 3: The age of social media. I know I know where it's actually anti social.
Speaker 2: I'm like scared for my kid. Like what even like when.
Speaker 3: I go out, I don't I don't go to the club that often, but the last time I went to like a Hollywood La Club.
Speaker 2: I've noticed, like, first of all, I dance. It doesn't matter if anyone's dancing. Nobody's dancing. If there's music and a small dance floor, that asses shaking. That ass is a shaking.
Speaker 3: I went to the club and I just it dawned on me, like not one person was dancing.
Speaker 2: They were all sitting hovered.
Speaker 3: That's been like that though forever, Like you anywhere other city like Atlanta, and I.
Speaker 4: Swear when I was like a teenager going to the club illegally, everyone was dancing, but maybe I was just wasted. Yeah, so maybe it's always been that way, but like social media's made it worse because I noticed nobody's dancing until that screen comes on for like a snapchat and then they're like turning up pretend they're like.
Speaker 2: And then they all like go back to this to make sure they have the right filter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm like, oh my god, is this real? Like this is that's the most fake you have. That was the fakest shit I've ever seen. And you're not having fun, you're looking having a terrible time, and your highlight is popping them.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: That's why, Like I don't like I want. That's why I wanted to go to the Virgil last night. Well I had, I had to have fun last night, I didn't want to go. I love the Virgil because people fucking dance. It's dark, the music is good, ain't no fucking It's just not that scene, and it's like.
Speaker 2: One of the rare places in La that's like that.
Speaker 4: If anybody else knows of any other places like that in La, please let me know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for more like the Virgil. There's Lasita and what's La him and they were gonna have to try out. Oh yeah, it's downtown.
Speaker 4: I want like the Virgil has a better mix of people. Lasita has like a very strange crowd, but it's no, it's like it's like ranges from like like Cholas and Cholos because it's not like an old Mexican discothech No. But but then it ranges from like then it ranges like to hipsters to like black people. It's a very interesting crowd, but they're all dancing at leastly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was there, so yeah, let us know.
Speaker 3: Like I want like a New York kind of like I like soul house music. Every time I say this to somebody and it never it never comes about. So for you to if you know any.
Speaker 2: Soul house sponsor with like a reggae.
Speaker 3: Vibe, it's very specific, it's very Brooklyn, So figure it out.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we'll have to go to New York, bitchy. I guess you will.
Speaker 4: I know because actually some reggae came on last night, or some some maybe some version of whatever the fuck you were just talking about came on last night.
Speaker 2: You're like, I feel like I'm in Neoi. How do you remember me? And I was like, you mean Jamaica. Yeah, you didn't say that. I was like no, because it was like reggae. I don't even like that.
Speaker 3: No, they broke They played it Williamsburg, they paid it for thirty seconds and then it was over.
Speaker 4: DJ kept doing that, He like, we play a song for like thirty seconds, just like right when we were about to get in, and it was like I was like, fuck, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's I hate DJs.
Speaker 3: You fucking do that like let a big shake her ass first, like I.
Speaker 2: Hate and that changes the song.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm really into DJ, so I like to dance, and there have been times I've left notes later, like I just enjoyed your set little criticism just about thirty seconds longer a song.
Speaker 2: It was a long way okay, but you have a little too fast there. Okay, I need any more pointers, Simmy R said, call me back. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna challenge mysel to try to post more photos completely raw.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't ever Sometimes I just be looking fluorless and I just don't really need one. But then other times I'm like, today's a rough one. This light, this lighting isn't working for.
Speaker 2: You, bitch. Neither of was that those bad choices you made last night.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's a good vowel. That's a good vow to try to be more like raw and real if you're gonna do it. I mean, I honestly don't have anything to lose. I don't ever get any I don't have anything to lose your I don't get no dms either.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, fuck it. I mean, might as well be myself.
Speaker 4: Only dams like I get. I get like a a few and far between. They're like baby Daddy's ex, like Baby Daddy's fans. We're saying hi to you, are saying hi to me, or they know we're not no longer together, so they're like trying to shoot their shot.
Speaker 2: I never like I had one.
Speaker 4: I've only had one d M where I was like, oh, okay, was like my little white model boy.
Speaker 2: Who's also crept in my DMS. Yes, the one who also he's like that brown sugar, don't you? He shared it, he told me. She told me specifically that he does. She was like, yeah, this, this white boy is like a point is like a mom. I was like, what's that Instagram? That sounded awfully familiar? He must really really be shooting a shot.
Speaker 3: And every brown girl he can like, oh, she looks like she's might be into a white dude.
Speaker 2: But with Pointail been onkward. I was like with than me too, well, not at all.
Speaker 4: Actually, our mutual friend just told me that she slept with my ex boyfriend, not my baby daddy.
Speaker 2: It happened my ex boyfriend. Thank god.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't I could give a ship. So we were laughed about it.
Speaker 2: But it's just the world, the small world of Los Angeles that we live in. I mean, fuck, it's just you can't hont everybody all the time. Yeah, I'm jealous. But I'm really not that jealous.
Speaker 3: Like I could, like, if this is my girlfriend, I could share a boyfriend with my friend. I'm like, if I really like you and I know there's like it's all love. I feel like I I've had guys that like me and a friend dated and there's no bad blood. Like if we could all get married as a as a unit, we we would do it.
Speaker 2: I if maybe.
Speaker 4: If it's we are open about it up front, and I knew upfront.
Speaker 2: But I'm possessive mm and I'm a scorpio.
Speaker 4: You are mine. I want to dominate you and you're gonna love me and you can, like, if we make that choice together, then we can do that. But mm mm mm you're not mm mm. I mean I'm more open to, Like I'm more open to the idea of having an open relationship now because of my past situation.
Speaker 2: But if you might as well, Yeah, you might.
Speaker 3: As well if you're gonna cheat and do your own anyway, Like, let's just agree to do our own ship, both of us.
Speaker 2: Right, not just you exactly. Maybe if you gave me the option.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's never that never happened very rarely. That's a whole other episode, y'all.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think that that concludes our episode for tonight. Join us. I want to challenge you guys too.
Speaker 4: You know, tag us hashtag Good Moms, Bad Choices, or just tag our Instagram on your.
Speaker 2: No filter, no filtered raw photo.
Speaker 4: You can even do like a reality versus Instagram photo. We're gonna be posting a few, so check out our instagram if you haven't checked it out, they're already.
Speaker 2: Posted by now. Get some, get some inspiration.
Speaker 4: Get some go all right, well, make sure to follow us, Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on Instagram at.
Speaker 2: Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices.
Speaker 4: And all of our info is in our our bio website.
Speaker 2: You can find our contact and bo or that good ship. Are we gonna take it away one more time with twenty three cups? Yeah, I'll take it away. I think he deserves our outro. I think he does know Mama my flavor. She can drink Chase. I fucked up, sorry, twenty three chicken straight window chaser.
Speaker 1: Player. Okay, okay, gotta get leaper. Okay, okay, you gotta trust some of beer right back? Love it really if you ain't got a.
Speaker 2: Couple of rats twenty three.
Speaker 1: Were gonna keep in contact.
Speaker 2: You know we got baby.
Speaker 1: You can't be no mama. She my flavor. She getting drinking straight, window chaser. We can face time a little later. I as so fat, I said a prayer, little mama, don't you know yeah, should have never let you go. Oh well, you're my flavor. She gets drinking straight. Will no chase her