Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scruggs.
Speaker 4: That's right, Friday, players Loubes coming to you from the SWBC podcast studios and Frisco, Texas International headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys, who have.
Speaker 5: Just left the practice fields. Them is out there getting some extra work in.
Speaker 4: Getting ready for my Monday's contest against Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 2: And Joe burbrow Man Basy.
Speaker 5: I just saw at the bottom of the ticker here, you know the fantasy things they say, stardom or sit them.
Speaker 2: Number one was brown for Cincinnati. It's a start. So I don't know what that means. But don't see what happens.
Speaker 6: Manh Yeah, that's what that's what they say. That's what I just looked this up. That's what they say.
Speaker 2: That's what they I was looking at the bottom and it came up on the screen. I said, oh, this is true. Is that at home? Is that a home for things to come?
Speaker 4: I don't know the Bengals are four and eight, the Cowboys are four and seven. Two teams heading in the wrong direction, two coaches with their futures in doubt, and uh yeah, man, the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Okay, just look at it.
Speaker 4: The scoring apage, right, Bengals average twenty eight game, tied for.
Speaker 2: Fifth in the league. That's twenty eight.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of po Cowboys are tied for twenty first in the league aet twenty one.
Speaker 2: So twenty eight twenty.
Speaker 4: One is uh that's a marriage scoring twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then when it comes to you know, rushing offense, the Cowboys are thirty first, the Bengals are twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah, brother, brother, Nobody nobody's running back is going to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Nobody got to.
Speaker 6: Doe go to the Probe Old, there's your Chase Brown, the star Chase Brown. Already I'm just saying what they said, thank you.
Speaker 4: See they said when it comes when it come to total defense, the Cowboys are giving up three hundred and sixty yards a game and the Bengals are giving up three hundred and sixty, three hundred seventy.
Speaker 2: You are giving up three six You know, it gets better to get better.
Speaker 4: I mean, you want to run on the Cowboy, let's go. Cowboys are second and last in the league giving up one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Forty eight a game. What about the.
Speaker 4: Bengals are twenty second give nine twenty eight boys is one hundred and forty on the ground, Yes.
Speaker 2: One hundred forty, one hundred forty eight. You start the Chase Brown started passing, passing bagles. Gotta be the worst they gotta be.
Speaker 4: Well, the Bengals are twenty twenty seventh giving up two hundred and forty eight games. Don't say Cowboys are thirteenth giving up two hundred and twelve a game.
Speaker 2: At least they're tough.
Speaker 4: So to turnover margin, the Bengals are tied for fifteenth that negative won and the Cowboys are twenty seventh in the league negative seven. So both teams giving up the ball, getting run on, giving up points.
Speaker 5: And this is crazy because it's like the exact opposite of what we've seen from the Cowboys these past couple of years. I mean, granted, it's a different defensive coordinator, different players in there, but you're used to seeing this Cowboys seem take the football away and you know, giving their offense short fields negative seven.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're losing a turnover battle almost every game, so the office isn't helping you.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, this is one because I had a good conversation with Chris Arnold buddy over the one three to fanily, long long time media member here, and we saw Mike Zimmer.
Speaker 2: So we were talking to Zim for a little bit.
Speaker 4: We didn't dive into any any specifics and we were just chatting with him. But Hey and I later on for this conversation, it's like, man, the tough part for this is you brought in Mike Zimmer and he's not able to have the kind of pieces and he needs for his defense. What made dan Quinn so successful is from the day he got here and for the number of years he was here, they were constantly putting those kind of guys there. So you know where he's got safeties playing linebacker. Mike Zimmer is not doing that. Marquise Bell's not.
Speaker 2: Playing in a linebacker spot for Mike Zimmer.
Speaker 4: So while the defense has improved in the past three weeks, it's still been a challenge for Zimmer. Now you've got to play the Giants. You played Washington a divisional team when you knew de Q. This is going to be different because now we're talking about a team you rarely ever see. They're out of the AFC North. They're not good, but they can throw here well.
Speaker 6: One of the things you know about the Bengals, you know their personnel, you know exactly what they do well with. One thing you didn't mention is how they passed their passing attack and what they do with Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase. To me, I think this is a team that is one dimensional. Even though you got t Higgins, even though you have all those other weapons out there, we know exactly who they want to go to. So as a defense is if my man Barry Church is sitting over there in the locker room preparing for this Monday night game, Barry Church is saying, we got one guy. We need to stop guys, and I think there's the other guys we can buy committee, we can get them shut down.
Speaker 2: It's Jamar Chase got to you got to come into this game.
Speaker 6: And so regardless of not having your pieces, you do have pieces that you got back. You got drun blaying back and then you still have digs with the possibility of him playing on Monday as well, and so you got to feel better about that. To me, dan Quinn was in the situations where the pieces that were already here kind of favored what he likes to do. Guys that can rush from the edge on the outside. He drafts Micah the year he gets here, and oh, by the way, this is a guy that you can use him in multiple ways. And it wasn't until the was it the Chargers game that he figured out, wait a minute, this guy needs to be rushing the passer instead of playing looking second level? Yeah, like, what are we doing? So so much that he discovered about that defense. I'm not saying it happen by half the stands, but still I just think he had the pieces. Now, Zimmer's in a situation in this game, especially the last couple of games, saying all right, I at least know what we are good at a little bit, Mazie, I'm gonna put you, I'm gonna take you out of position that you've been in and let's let's cater to something that fits your you know gap, just you know, shooting the gap, getting up to do me a favorite get up the field, don't worry about nothing else.
Speaker 2: All right, what can you do? But what can you do? But how do I get something out of you? And I think, and I think, what do you do?
Speaker 6: You've heard you've heard other people ask that question, talk about the league or talk about that when it comes down to him asking him to do something that he can't do, right and so now and then on top of that, you have an overshown, you have your linebackers, you're getting healthy at the defensive end.
Speaker 2: Kneeland comes back as well.
Speaker 6: So look in this game versus Cincinnati, because I don't believe in their offensive line. Whatsoever, I attack, I attack, I come after him. I put as much pressure on them as possible. Conversation like tend me talking to d like what is what?
Speaker 2: What can he do? Somebody? Well, come in, you'll go through the.
Speaker 4: Note, But I do him man Like Bernie mag in the Players Club, Blue, all you do.
Speaker 2: Is speed record. That's all you do. You got all you do? Blue, you do. I got a contract. You said you got to do what I say. Miss classic, that's a classic.
Speaker 5: You've seen players class College. We're talking to you.
Speaker 2: Rest his soul, Bernie mag My, God, that was a good flick.
Speaker 4: That boy. That was some good stuff there. The Bengals are foreign a not good. But here's the test for the Cows. Can you beat a team like this because Vegas says you can't.
Speaker 2: I would. I have to agree with Vegas on this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, just to me, it's all I said it since we one. It's all about matchups. It's all about matchups in this league, and you ain't going to get With all due respect Jaydeon Daniels, who's had a heck of a rookie season, but he ain't no Joe Burrow. And we all understand what they got in New York. Ain't nobody sniffing Joe Burrow in New York. You got a guy out here who led this team, granted a couple of years ago with probably a worst offensive line than he had this year to the Super Bowl. I miss is a guy who no matter what you do, he's gonna find a way to put points on the board and the number saying the number said right there in your right heck. But but his defense has got to focus on is where's number one at?
Speaker 2: Where's Jamar Chase at?
Speaker 5: Because we understand he is a game breaker on the outside, but He's not the only piece that got out there. And if you go ahead and put all your resources on Chase, there's a guy by the name of te Higgins on the other side that can wear you out.
Speaker 2: We've seen it. We've seen it.
Speaker 5: If you put him consistently one on one out there, he could wear you out. Just Secki, however you pronounce his name, a tight end. He had a kind of a resurrection with his career with Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: Throw him the football.
Speaker 5: Like, to me, this office just has too many weapons on the outside to where it's hard to kind of just lock down on one guy.
Speaker 2: Because Burrow's a type of quarterback.
Speaker 5: Well, all right, if you got that man locked up, let me go ahead and go over here. Let me go over here and go over there. But you're right about this, heck. To me, this has got to be a defensive line game. This has got to be a game where Michael Parsons asserts his dominance. It has one of them legendary performances. I know I've been saying that the past couple weeks, and he's come through for the past couple weeks. But to me, he's got to put it in on his Superman cap, and it doesn't matter if it's double team, triple team. Here's got to be quarterback, you know, hits quarterback harassment, hurries, whatever the case may be. Said, they've got to get after this man because if you don't, you don't, you can't win a shoot out with Cincinnati. I just don't believe you games.
Speaker 2: So fellas, let me ask this question.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're talking about Joe Burrow, one of the better quarterbacks in this league. I think about the wins they have. They beat the Giants, that's that's true. They beat Justin Fields, Pittsburgh on the bench, beat the rookie, Jade Daniels beat.
Speaker 2: But they beat yeah, Washington, Washington, Jon Cowboys beat Remember when they went up there was talking about I though you're talking about the Cincinnati Banks, about quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys that beat this quarterback the Cowboys and beat this year Daniel Jones, Justin Fields on the bench.
Speaker 2: Now you beat uh uh.
Speaker 4: Do with the Bengals, with the Giants the backup lock lot lock, and then you beat Jay Dames rookie for one. So the quarterbacks you lost to car has been a Pro Bowl. Lamar Jackson know he yes, Jared Goff oh by we.
Speaker 2: Beat y'all, beat Sean Watson.
Speaker 6: In there.
Speaker 2: Don't forget beat.
Speaker 5: The second highest pat who don't look he get his job back any time soon.
Speaker 2: Uh So you lost to Jared Goff, lost the brock Perk, lost the Kirk Cousins. Uh Jay my man hurts dog.
Speaker 4: Team down there at Houston.
Speaker 2: C J Strout m hmm.
Speaker 4: So good quarterbacks. It's been L's matchups.
Speaker 2: That's where, that's where. But this is the test.
Speaker 4: Now we've seen Mike could come back, We've seen the defense get better. You're just getting some of your pieces back here.
Speaker 2: Heck.
Speaker 4: But to me, this is where the Cowboys have to show. Can you beat a team that's better than average, even though their record says there four and eight, even though that record says that we see right now they can score on you.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts, I'm thinking Rico Dado And obviously what you're alluding to with this game is you can't get into a shootout with a team and a quarterback that he's built for that. You can look at their record and what they've done so far those shootouts that they've been able to be in is because Joe Burrow can deliver the mail but you slow that down with a running game, and that's something that you haven't had in those losses to those quarterbacks you did have, you didn't have anything that resembled a running game to be able to slow that attack down. And to me, I think those little things that you started to see happen over the last three weeks, you can at least put your hat on that that Monday night ric o'doaldo can get you those stingy yards, but also slow the game plan down. A lot of times, when you have a weapon like Joe Burrow on the other side, the best way to defeat him is to keep his butt standing on the sideline drinking gatorade.
Speaker 2: That's what I gotta do.
Speaker 6: I can't have him all right, we score three minutes, guys, back on, they scored two minutes. That's not the routine. That is not the routine. That's not the kind of game plan that we can get into. And I think you get the best version of Cooper Rush when you have him playing like that and especially not throwing the ball fifty five times.
Speaker 2: Heck ma Harrison, Barry Church new he Scrutch.
Speaker 4: This is the players loundes watching by Aristocrat Gaming when we come back.
Speaker 2: Who's a cool customer. Who's the cool customer we talk about.
Speaker 4: We'll do that next right here on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 7: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themeed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 8: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 9: Prescott kitsit slides for the first down.
Speaker 8: Invest like your icons where everyone is a rookian crypto with blockchain dot com.
Speaker 9: Perfect brow My goodness, wow, did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 8: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 7: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: Are you the.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Dominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot Com.
Speaker 2: Slash Fan of the Year.
Speaker 1: Go Cowboys to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 2: Celebrate the holiday season at AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 6: Get your tour of the home of the Dallas Cowboys, plus your photo with Santa and Missus Claus. From December tenth through the fourteenth. Limited inventory is available. Secure your ticket today at AT and T Stadium dot Com Slash Tours.
Speaker 4: Thank you, heck Ma Harrison, You're in the Players Lounge spot to you buy Aristocrat Gaming to we Strutch. The player on the show is Barry Church, the One and Other Bad Boys Safety Toledo Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Forty two dollars, Baby.
Speaker 4: Forty two dollars is what Barry's never given to the Booster.
Speaker 2: Rocket. Are they bowling this ship eligible? I believe. I think they got seven wins.
Speaker 4: They're gonna go PlayStation thirty million Bowl or something Bahama Bowls.
Speaker 2: I take that. Oh, you know the Bahama Bhama Ball. Did you go to the balls? We wasving, I was playing bad. We was bad, man. You don't want to go to Bahama bad The cost on those things.
Speaker 4: You if your school gets the Bahama Bolls or the Hawaii boat after the department, because you have to buy when you go to the bowls, you have to buy.
Speaker 2: You have to buy this a lot in the tickets.
Speaker 4: You gotta buy hotels and all that.
Speaker 2: The tickets ticket they jumping tickets on. You don't care.
Speaker 6: We get merch, we get emerged swang per diem.
Speaker 2: You know, man.
Speaker 4: About you you're trying to hate Oder City Bowl can come? Yeah down, Yeah, that's awesome. The for deals though, something like a dollar streads.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, you start talking to add up those costs, man, You like, how far can we just go down the road?
Speaker 2: So you know, like.
Speaker 4: TCU's they're they're a bowl and they're looking at Armed Forces Bowl Houston.
Speaker 2: They trying to stay in state. They trying to stay in state. Yeah they are, they are.
Speaker 4: And then you know you're you know you one of your school's Kansas State. They're eligible that they've talked about them going to the Armed Forces Bowl. The thing about k State is these bowls love it because they're fans showing up.
Speaker 2: They go somewhere.
Speaker 4: So they all it's gonna be interesting because while k State's eighting for Beans, Baylor Bears are eighting for tc was eight and for you trying to get Kansas State if you can if you got first pick, because they are going to bring oh they go sell those tickets. You don't want to be no tickets sold. So yeah, man, I'd like to point that Bahamas. Well, speaking off, that's something you got a big one.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: ACC championship game and o'clock Saturday night Charlotte, North Carolina. They're unbeat in the a SEC. They're taking on Clemson. Nobody's won more a SEC championship football games. Then Clemson and Daslin Sweeney their quarterback play Couvenic. He's from Austin. I believe he Texas kids. So if if SMU wins, they should end up being no less than the number three seed.
Speaker 5: So they get that buy then yeah, man, they can't go if they lose, they can't drop them out of the.
Speaker 2: That's like, that would be crazy, it would be criminal. It would be criminal.
Speaker 4: And so I would go back to what happened to TCU and your K State boys beat them in the Big twelve championship game and they it was an overtime.
Speaker 2: It was a great game, dude, Vonna.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys went nuts in the game, but the committee said we were not going to penalize TCU for losing an extra game the championship game, and it.
Speaker 2: Was it used to be.
Speaker 6: They used to be strength the schedule, margin of victory, different things like that, the schedule, stuff like that. I'm glad they're done with it. I mean, even Boise State tonight, they have an opportunity. Obviously they could be they could have a buy as well. I think Miami is my team that I'm really just kind of like, dog, how did Miami not get into the CFK. I mean that's the same thing Kansas ruined the So Bowl, everybody. I mean, those are two teams right now that I'm looking at saying, boy that it's gonna be a crime shame because of the year that Miami had.
Speaker 5: Who would you put in the that's of you laws. I mean, of course Alabama, but they already in it so.
Speaker 4: That they're talking about a three loss SEC team, that's what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: But ultimately, ohle miss or something gonna slide. The committeees kind of set a precedent that.
Speaker 4: If you win your bowl game, I mean, if you go to the championship game and don't get blown out, they won't penalize you. Right now, that's when you go out there and get beating last seven according to to seven, then that's gonna open up. But if they go out there and play a competitive game and they lose, I don't see how you can say a team that lost its only ACC game in the championship game in Clemson's backyard, because Charlotte North Carolina is that's a home game for them their first year in this league. What are they ran eight or nine? I don't see how you can say you don't get it. It would be to me, but I would go back to the president. Not that this is a legal case, but if you go back to the president of what you did for TCU, you you didn't penalize them. I don't think you should penalize these kids. And to me, having watched TCU and Utah when they made those jumps from the Mountain West to the Power five, which is kind of an equivalent of what the American Conference is right now, you don't have that depth. Now you have more depth and the ability because.
Speaker 2: Of the portal to do things that you couldn't do before. But they they were playing at this level.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Lastly, lastly was the a CEC Coach of the Year. It should have been.
Speaker 4: But man for them to come and go places they hadn't been before me, you're now traveling and going you hadn't been in Virginia and you're out here beating me all these things they had to go do. Man, that to me, if you don't reward those kids, then what is college football about?
Speaker 2: What is it about? They ain't gonna slide Alabama? Right, They got a lot of all the people from the SEC money gonna show up. And I'm just telling you this.
Speaker 4: You know, somebody else get robbed. But I don't think the SMU kids will get robbed. You know, I don't think it's gonna Max. I think Semu go win the game.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, that's what they gotta do. They gotta have their business. I think they just go out on to the sect and go ahead and get get ready to face somebody.
Speaker 2: But what a story.
Speaker 6: Let a story, Let us story pay their way into the a CC is smashed there. How about the coach from Syracuse telling Dabo, thank you, yeah, thank we got.
Speaker 2: We got we got here.
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 2: That brother's funny.
Speaker 4: He's like, Man, if I don't if we don't win, I don't take a shower I'll deserve tonk yourself.
Speaker 2: Brother's different, right, all that free soap you gotta Yeah, it's great, shower, don't sit next to that's kind of silly. Everywhere. Coach lost about to go to the back plaud Do you buy Aristocrat gaming Bury? Church? Heck my hair said, I'm structed head coaches a wire different. Yes, yes they are young, Dan Kim.
Speaker 4: That boyd we're gonna cost him. Okay, you want, let's go there. Then if you don't go, is that we get we can get into the yettie cool break. Dan Campbell last night, Heckman, you were the only one that picked the game correctly. Oh yes, Heckman had it Detroit twenty eight, twenty four.
Speaker 2: I had at green Bay thirty one twenty seven. Church, you had green Bay. You had green Bay. You have a score because you were out so you didn't give score.
Speaker 4: But you try to stop you yeah, green Bay. So Hectman, you were the only one correct here. Dan Campbell, when his team was lined up on a fourth, fourth and one with under thirty you know, under forty seconds to go, decides to go for it. The quarterback Jared god falls down, hands the ball off. It's a first down, they proceed to run the clock down, they kick a field goal, they walk out of there, and social media was all a bust of hey man, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: You won the game, but what are you doing? Heckman, your thoughts the eggs on that guy he's got how do you how do you zip that up?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: That's crazy crazy. I watched a lot of football.
Speaker 6: You guys watch a lot of football, and there's certain instances when you're watching teams, it's like, Okay, look, you're down here, let's go ahead and kick the field goal. And especially in those situations where you have a league, you're protecting the league the field goal, right whatever the analytics is saying, And I understand, Like, when you're up against a guy that you recognize that they're going to score, they have a high probability of scoring. But if I have a defense that I trust and I can put out there that can get a stop, I'm not putting us in a position like that.
Speaker 2: Tie the game, them, win the game, whatever it is.
Speaker 6: I feel like, even at that, I'm going to put my defense back out there and give them an opportunity to win this game for us, not risk it all on a fourth down play and this has become so common in football all across the board, and it's getting other guys fired. But then it's to the next degree. It's like, Okay, this is just coaching nowadays. These are the kind of chances and risks that you take, and that's stupid to me. It's stupid to me that that is acceptable and they're not coaches coming from the old guard calling these guys out on it and saying, bro, if you get to the NFC Championship and you make that mistake and your team, that's a fireable offence.
Speaker 2: He did it last year. Man, I just don't understand it. He's gonna cost these masks because he hasn't learned his lesson. He's not coachable with his self.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you look at Dallas a game down hundred Dallas, Right, they had a chance, it was a two point conversion, right, ended up getting a penalty flag, he went double down, lost the game. Then you go into the NFC Championship, you got an opportunity to beat the forty nine ers. Then what do you do, man, you gamble again? Still the crowd hit hit me, hit me, sir. I wouldn't advide that hit.
Speaker 2: I'll do it again. It's a nineteen sir, we're playing black hit me again. What all you're doing?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 5: And here it is again. He hasn't learned his lesson, and it's gonna it's gonna get him. It's gonna get him eventually in the playoffs and the worst time. And you're gonna lookt the player. Players is gonna look.
Speaker 2: At man, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: But see, but see the players got a little piece of as well, because you never hear any any of those players talking about they all they talk about we're gonna rab them get regardless in the situation, we're gonna into him.
Speaker 2: I not would a costume. I don't want to hear nothing about it all good.
Speaker 5: I don't want to hear what it costs. You don't come over here to know what my coach was thinking. Now you you was the same guy that had his back in week whatever they say at ten or level.
Speaker 2: So it's the same guy. That's a strange.
Speaker 6: But but I think even watching the game last night, the way that they call plays for the Lions. They throw the ball way too much to have the running backs that they have. I mean, even the defense, the defense gives up way too many yards. I didn't think that at any point that Jordan loved was the reason why Jacobs. Dude, what was everybody thinking, here's a dog? I mean, you you ruling time with possession, all of those things. You don't turn the ball, you throw an interception with excuse me, wasn't an interception fumbling.
Speaker 2: They got the ball back.
Speaker 6: But either way, on the other side, they lose a fumble that may have obviously caught.
Speaker 2: That may have been the ball game.
Speaker 6: But either way, I just look at a game plan like Detroit has, and you look at the yard and you look at all the things that they did in that and like, man, y'all should have at least been up by more even with all the injuries. And man, I gotta give some love to la Floor. I doubted him, I know I did. But the teams that he's been putting together, the way that they've been playing defense over there, I mean, look, Green Bay is a squad. This time last year when they were what they were five and seven, they were firing on the round, they were on five and seventeen that went on the run. That really like once they once they got here, I think it was like damn, but they was hot. They was red kettle hoigh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the one I found ironic about the game. And maybe you guys didn't thought it think about it, but this is why I found ironic about his quality. Again, your last football game, the dude got fired against.
Speaker 2: You for foolishness. That part of it. You just watched foolishness and saw somebody get fired. You don't care. He got away with it, And okay, you can make this kind of move here December fifth, Yeah, do you know we're gonna do it?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: You try that, of course, you know, fool around and find out. By the way, I picked Green Bay to go to the Super Bowl, I did.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think we'll see these two teams again. These are good football teams, the good football teams. And obviously at this point in time, Green Bay is gonna have to go and get it done at Ford Field if that's the matchup between those two.
Speaker 2: They look like they can.
Speaker 4: But you know, look, hey, it's gonna be interesting. And how Dan Campbell. They're looking to me at this point and they're not going to get a bye. How do they handle that bye? That's always an interesting thing because we've seen teams who who've you know, had had number one seeds taken a bye week off.
Speaker 2: Get beat. Karthy's been there, especially cockey teams. You get that bye week you.
Speaker 10: Re.
Speaker 2: McCarty was fifteen and one. They were fifteen after that Super Bowl, fifteen and one, first round.
Speaker 5: It happened us in Dallas Dash rookie year thirteen to three. We was we was cocky.
Speaker 2: We was a run game.
Speaker 4: J G.
Speaker 2: Specially we're doing out here. We went out there. Green Bay came out there and smacked us like it was. We was cocky. Don't going into that game. Finished this fike from the video. That was good. That's a good hype video.
Speaker 9: Then was.
Speaker 2: That a good video? A video?
Speaker 5: Man? They finished it all right, Roger Harry Cook the boy twiky told that Jo So that's it all. I was on the field to other they got got this.
Speaker 2: Man on the field. I'm know what there's watching the ball. Mason Crosby. Yeah, I got that mom.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Did he called it come over there like? Yes he did? He got that mother? He did, Yeah he did come back to ye the customer person Cowboys dot Com. Hey, Danny McCrae, here for Smoothie King.
Speaker 10: You know every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut, and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new coconut smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gearing enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates.
Speaker 2: But with that Texas heat, it's.
Speaker 11: Crucial to keep my beer hand cramping cold. That's where Yettie's insulated Colsterknkuler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yettie Cowboys gears now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yettie dot com. Check it out today. YETI official pooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, the distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash hugo Boss, Hugo Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag Beer Own Boss.
Speaker 9: Raising Caines presents the other rules of football.
Speaker 2: Rule one.
Speaker 9: Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkled cut fries, texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation, and Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of canes when it comes to winning game day. Caines rules Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers one.
Speaker 2: Love Go Cowboys to the players Loune.
Speaker 6: The twenty twenty five NFL Pro Bowl Games are taking place over in Orlando, and the roster is up to you. Cashier ballot for the twenty twenty five Pro Bowl Games and vote to sing your favorite Dallas Cowboy players to compete in the Ultimate AFC versus ANFC showdown this February.
Speaker 2: Vote now at Pro Bowl dot Com slash vote. Come see it, Brandon Aubrey and Confinteur. Let's do it, Florida.
Speaker 4: Thank you, hec Ma Harrison for the RedBerry Churches, our former Cowboy Place players, which brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. I am newly scrugs heyet a cool customer who has to be cool under pressure, who has to hold up, who has to be ice cold for the Cowboys to try and get a win over the Bengals. The Cowboys are five and a half point dog in this game. Give me a league hooker, safety, Somebody got to be.
Speaker 5: Back, better play d brother, Somebody to be back, stay back, get back, get back, get back, get back, tackle well.
Speaker 2: Get chased, get get him, get here, get him hooker? Yes, man, who are you going? Who going?
Speaker 6: I'm going with the wrong blade. I'm going especially especially if Diggs ain't going get me the wrong blank somebody.
Speaker 4: And if he gets cooked, that's what hooker I got got your back back, Get up your hands on that man.
Speaker 2: He's chased.
Speaker 4: At some point time, he's gonna get something get That's why the hookers together.
Speaker 2: It's just you can't let him get off. Anti Higgins get off. I mean one of them. You gotta you know who can hurt us the most, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that by thousand because but Blad, I know Zimmer don't you know he doesn't travel as corners.
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't seen him travels corners like that.
Speaker 5: But in this game, no Digs Man, I'm not putting all due respect, I'm not putting those guys out of Chase.
Speaker 2: It's just you just asking against here.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 6: I mean Jamar chasing. You watch the watch the film on him. Now he having one of those seasons that their ownership better be there. Take this, take the baby paddle pulled in your hand and slap yourself in the face because he coming back for the bag plus another bag.
Speaker 2: At the end of this season.
Speaker 6: But he is, I mean, he is a threat that they have and t Higgins Man is just one of the nicest number two wide receivers literally in the league right now, and they.
Speaker 2: Have a host of other guys.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna go on the other side of the ball, though, I'm gonna say Rico Daddle needs to be yet.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Rico, But I'm actually going with the offensive line in total.
Speaker 6: Has Ma yet a cool customer because they have to control a lot of scrimmage in this game, They have to take up the time of possession. This is gonna be one of those games where you have to slow this Bengals offensive attack down, and the only way you could do that is by running the ball. So I'm going with my man, Rico.
Speaker 2: They can handle Hendrickson after They're gonna have to.
Speaker 6: They're gonna have to. That's that's That's the only guy that said anything about even scheming for him. I'm like, run away from him, you know, counter, run away from him, do whatever.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 6: It's not like they're moving him around a lot either, So if I run away from him, run at him, you know, I give him a variety of different things to look at.
Speaker 5: All, Right, cool customers, Okay, I'm with you, though, Heck, you gotta keep it balanced. You know, fifty five times you asking for a buck kick and if you throw the ball fifty five times we go past two weeks. I don't know the numbers, but it's looked good. It's look good to past two weeks. Can he can't he do it again? I mean, I'm asking for something that I only have. My simple size is two weeks, two weeks. My size is two weeks. That's all I got, That's all I'm living with.
Speaker 6: But y'all know, if they win, this game is gonna be complete pandemonium, right you know, you know, hope, you know.
Speaker 2: What I pack up?
Speaker 5: Okay, plane right now, speedboat, it's gonna be Wow, it's gonna be yeah.
Speaker 2: Three three be a three game win streak.
Speaker 4: If they beat the Bengals, be too straight and Jay World on their way Carolina to take on the pants year random all year, all year.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna here. Man, I'm just waiting again. Tuesday, we'll be like, man, I gotta go the good look coming out come. You don't what's coming over?
Speaker 10: Three?
Speaker 2: Yes, he got you yourself. I'm just saying, you know, you say you know it too. Okay, where were we at here? Houston.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, on Tuesday the nineteenth, about the questions were, do you fire? Mike Becose after the game, Jared, you're gonna fire, You're gonna wait, what do you do it? So so here we are three weeks six now, hoping now that I'm trying to line up Hey, trying to find a Spain.
Speaker 2: Cooper get a new deal. They came up with the doors.
Speaker 4: Cherry I hit about extensions. He didn't lost Zach Martin for the year. Okay, you never know, you know what, man, Come on now, don't do spect Man's hearing all least you got an enforce her here.
Speaker 2: You need that all you got a nast there. It has been wild. Dude, ain't nobody spoke? What's his number? Now?
Speaker 5: Half now he acts like he freaking stone cold Hoffman three sixteen brought let's go the enforcer. I heard somebody get that.
Speaker 4: Somebody today compared him to Kevin Golgan, Kevin Cogan.
Speaker 2: Like, guys, guys, it's okay, you're gonna be crazy.
Speaker 4: Tuesday the rookie, the rookie quarterback and Daniels and then beat Drew Locke. And now this dude to be John Hannah Larry stone Coat.
Speaker 6: We're gonna give you walk out music like the rock.
Speaker 2: Yes, what brock Hoffin, I mean, wow.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get all the shows to all the I mean, unfortunately the Pro Bowl voting is it wasn't early, you know.
Speaker 2: In the Pro Bowl. The way he's gonna be the first altar. Let's go brock Cowboy fan, trip boy Cowboy fans get on that path.
Speaker 5: At least that you get ready for it. Back in the streets, man, Chris, are you ready for us to pick games? Come?
Speaker 2: Please read?
Speaker 13: Go quick through these things right Atlanta at Minnesota. Minnesota is a dog by four and a half.
Speaker 6: What give me Minnesota? Give me Minnesota. I'm going twenty four twenty two.
Speaker 2: Oh this a dome. Man, give me a Sam Donald and the Vicus twenty eight seventeen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't trust Kirk going back to Minny. They are ready to boot that man. I mean, I'm gonna go thirty five to sixteen though.
Speaker 13: Okay, we got Jacksonville at Tennessee Doubo. Tennessee is favored by three and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna take Tennessee after last week. Yeah, give me give me Senny Ce seventeen thirteen. Yeah, give me Tennessee as well. Twenty one ten.
Speaker 2: I'll take Tennessee. Give me a twenty four to fourteen, all right. Next up is Seattle at Arizona.
Speaker 13: Uh, Seattle is favored by two and a half.
Speaker 2: At Arizona, though, that's correct. Go ahead, yeah, give me the give me call of Duty, man. You know they defense playing well. Give me Duty twenty to seventeen.
Speaker 6: Every time I picked Seattle, they lose, and then they will I pick against when they win. This is this is I don't know what to do right here. Give me Seattle. Give me Seattle twenty twenty three, twenty three seventeen.
Speaker 2: Arizona twenty six, twenty four for me, Come on Seattle, I need this my makeup.
Speaker 13: Chicago at San Francisco. San Francisco is a dog by five and a half. Wow, Chicago's at okay at San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna go with Shanahan on this and Debo, Man, watch up Devo beware No, nope, you set it already. We scored what you do with Debo. I'm gonna go, uh twenty twenty five Church, give me.
Speaker 5: Give me a Rockbirdy and the Boys man twenty four to fourteen, Hey, demo.
Speaker 2: Give out San Francisco twenty four nineteen walk.
Speaker 13: To Chargers out of Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Give me exactly, give me Kansas City and win this one. A tough game here, twenty four to twenty three.
Speaker 5: That'll give me the charges get arbing the boys man.
Speaker 2: Twenty one. I would go, I would go with the ketchup. Boy, I'm going. I'm going Can's City on this one. I will go. I'll go on twenty one, twenty one, twenty I go. It's gonna be closer.
Speaker 13: Buffalo travels across the country to play the La Rams.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what, everybody pooking them healthy, pooking them healthy, right, I think, so give me pooking them boys.
Speaker 2: It's in La Give me pooking them boys. Twenty seven to twenty. I'm going.
Speaker 6: You said Buffalo, It's Buffalo, right, Buffalo. Yeah, I'm going with the dust. I'm gonna go through dust. I'm going to dust on this move. I'm going dust. I'm going dust. Thirty one twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Man, give me Buffalo to witness when Buffalo comes back to when I'm gonna go twenty six to twenty three.
Speaker 13: Al Right, next up, we got going all Brother Bright the Way, by the way fun fact.
Speaker 2: Seven and a half hour flight from Buffalo to La Pooko, and IM gonna be ready man New York Jets at Miami.
Speaker 5: Oh Man boy ride still starting, yeap man, give me Miami, Man, give me Soul Brother Yeah yeah, thirty bad yeah, thirty one, twenty one.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go ahead, my on there, I'm in Miami and I will go. I go twenty eight, twenty four on this one too.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight, twenty four. Coach Soul gets this one done. I'll say twenty four to twenty four eighteen all right.
Speaker 13: And Cincinnati, ya, Dallas, Oh, go ahead, you Goetie Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Thirty one, Oh Cowboys twenty seven, all right, come on.
Speaker 5: Ben, alright, Oh yeah, Joe Burr give me Cincinnati, give me since a night thirty five, Dallas, twenty four.
Speaker 6: Michael Parsons going in the phone booth with this cable. It's gonna be PANDEMONI on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. The pack is around the Hecker's house. May twenty four, seventeen, Scotty Recording.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, unfl that pack is a loud, gotta be Cowboy Nation. I hope your team win, lady.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 4: Attatatatatas