Speaker 1: It ain't nothing like giving a nigga making sure you eat all the food for your talk.
Speaker 2: We're back, man, and Man has done it where you started the show. We ain't even board ship and talk like we care about the rest of sports.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 1: And Man did what the fun he was supposed to do. Game six, we had to watch party. Shout out to the live stream. Man, y'all was support.
Speaker 2: What y'all think about the live stream? Game shit?
Speaker 1: If we would have did it for game seven, we would have lost Man.
Speaker 4: Back to back that comeback, Bro, we probably.
Speaker 2: Would just now be waking up.
Speaker 5: Our live stream has been blowout games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, n C double a championship, it's a blowout. What y'all thinking about doing the first finals game?
Speaker 4: Run it? I'm down, that's it. We're here in town. Think so we'll do it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like watching games other than that. I was watching the game Sunday, I was like, this ain't the same.
Speaker 2: My family and they just they just they just some drunks, you know, they just drunks.
Speaker 4: Man, What should we add to the live streams?
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 6: We're gonna We're gonna interact with these fans a little bit more chat for real.
Speaker 4: I was trying to but ship, I was so sorry to track.
Speaker 1: I'll say that, which we could show more of the game, well not more. I wish we could show the game. We can't show Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I'm saying, like, you know, so they could know.
Speaker 7: What we reacted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they have to be looking at the game on the TV and watching.
Speaker 5: Us on it still may be off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like, I don't know, it is what it is. It was two game sevens.
Speaker 1: Marcel went all the way to New York to watch his Knicks lose in person.
Speaker 8: Not a Knicks fan, a Knicks supporter though what they did not they didn't show up. It's crazy and it like, yeah, I grew up a Bulls fan because of Mike in the nineties, but he ain't.
Speaker 2: Anybody who travels to New York to go to a game.
Speaker 8: I didn't go. I didn't go to New York for the game. I went for other business. I was just there, might as well go and record people, get some content.
Speaker 2: Did you go inside the game?
Speaker 5: No, these tickets were crazy.
Speaker 3: Hold on, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa. So you did all that ship on that train.
Speaker 2: Just to take your head back to the hotel in Washington.
Speaker 5: They had to check out.
Speaker 8: Check out as well, pulled up to the city check the energy.
Speaker 3: Behind the desk exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, but didn't I say that about any I'm glad New York didn't win though.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I say that because they were depleted.
Speaker 1: Broy You don't want to see them go against Boston and they ain't got their full They lasted longer than I thought they would though for them to beat Philly didn't come take any of the game.
Speaker 7: Said for a strength, I think they the best.
Speaker 2: Yes, I who the Knicks now watching Boston?
Speaker 9: Yes, Julie, you got Julius Random, Danovich, Mitchell Robinson.
Speaker 2: Og, I don't even count.
Speaker 3: Why not he cool?
Speaker 2: But bro he Yeah?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, Agree, doncause sometimes that's what while we know Brunton was that good, they'd be trying to run off way through Ronald his ass, stepping back to get yours down in.
Speaker 4: The pain and start going crazy when it got hurt.
Speaker 5: Yes, they are better to only lost one game with Randall and o G.
Speaker 3: You know what's gonna happen with both with both both.
Speaker 8: Of them lost one game he's an all all pro. They're gonna trade him, get a lot for him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they don't. They're not gonna extend him for nowhere.
Speaker 8: But when who do you see that fits that system?
Speaker 9: I think many wings, but they're gonna get another wing naturally to get Michael because.
Speaker 5: Josh Hard is a six six four power forward.
Speaker 1: They need I agree, you know, Rand, even though he in Minnesota, somebody perfectly, somebody perfect for that situation.
Speaker 2: Would be like somebody like a car.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna of course, but I'm saying somebody in there in their nine yearson.
Speaker 2: Hmm, now you might have just killed it. That's who need to be there.
Speaker 5: Well, he already sold up. He sold up to like he just signed a new contract.
Speaker 4: Need to go.
Speaker 3: They gonna draft my boy from my boy due.
Speaker 2: Man slow mane that league.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 6: It's your man, Richiebald And I'm back again with prize picks where a single entry could be life changing. All right, we got the conference finals going on right now. In the West, we got the Mavericks and the timber Wolves. In the East, we got the Celtics and the Pacers, and you know we're gonna have a new champion this year.
Speaker 4: Who you got?
Speaker 6: You got the t Wolves, Go Bear and the ant man Atlanta's Berry Own, or you got Dallas, Luca Kyrie and the rest of that squad all right over in the East. You got Tatum Jaylen Brown with the Celtics, or you got the Pacers.
Speaker 4: Which one you got? Now? Look, it's super easy.
Speaker 6: Simply register, deposit and select more or less on two to six players on stats, points, assist and rebounds and potentially went up to twenty five times your entry. Plus if it's your first time on Prize Picks, they'll match your initial deposit up to one hundred dollars. It's available in over thirty states, So head over the Prize Picks and use the promo broken play and tell him we sent you. So go right now and download Prize Picks today for your daily Fantasy sports experience.
Speaker 4: Daily fantasy made easy.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right now, But but a man to comeback. They were down twenty FU points and I know they was counted out. They were counted out, bro, and the ain't talking about them. What a man didn't do with you, hey, nigga, he led him other games. Sometimes all you need a leader. A leader sometimes don't have to score forty points. He was making great still say he still was leading the team.
Speaker 4: And Cat stepped up. Man uh the young boy with.
Speaker 6: He made that's who was going crazy Games six and seven for real bro catll.
Speaker 10: They did the thing about I like about Cat and they know how to. They know how to, they know how to mesh and co exist together. Yeah, ain't no, and you can tell.
Speaker 3: But they know it.
Speaker 2: Though, goes to, I know I got my lame man partner. I'm gonna tell you that. I got a cousin who talked like that.
Speaker 1: He was like, man, my lame man partner for the come over here, y'all don't be tripping, but we know partner.
Speaker 3: But he cool.
Speaker 10: Okay, So they showed the clip he worked at Coca Cola. Sh They showed a clip, but they did an interview and mocking them a little bit. But then right after that they walk He said, the best big in the league, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They like, only I can talk about my.
Speaker 8: No no no here he can co exist and like KG was saying, like he wished he had that with Steph, right because they Stephan wanted to be the star and like they couldn't consist, and Stephan.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm out here, Bro, I've seen the interview. Steph one say they went so much.
Speaker 9: That he said, you want to he said, almost died.
Speaker 3: He said, okay, but you know, Steph, Stephan a little different.
Speaker 2: Minnesota is cold and is born, and you coming from New York, that's beyond Bro.
Speaker 3: He went to New He came from New York, Georgia, New York.
Speaker 2: Betrayed me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was in Atlanta the nineties. Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, y'all got a chance to be.
Speaker 5: Tickets.
Speaker 2: Give me a ticket out what you was saying?
Speaker 3: He said, if they could, if they if they if they could coexist. I'm I'm gonna tell you, like some ship here, Pete. The reason why me and.
Speaker 10: You because because p you No, hey, what up though, I'm gonna feed off you.
Speaker 3: That's how we.
Speaker 4: I gotta watch Paul Pierce more now, Bro.
Speaker 3: Paul Pierce is got watch him underrated. The funny at ain't no underrated.
Speaker 2: Look at this nigga's funny.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying people, I feel like people, uh may be trying to make a mockery out of here, but he really just having fun.
Speaker 3: He enjoying retirement.
Speaker 2: Like what like I got money, nigga?
Speaker 11: He tweeted. He was like, who want to scrap for real? Not online semeo address. I'm gonna pull up for the one.
Speaker 1: But like your six something, um you say, he's just trying pulling up a nigga, yall, hey down, come on, don't do it, young blood man, get down, no part nigga.
Speaker 3: Raw, get down and lay down.
Speaker 2: And take that dump ship.
Speaker 1: Were gonna pull up with the contract, the one that he wanted. They gonna get robbed.
Speaker 2: And take the dump ship.
Speaker 5: You got any predictions?
Speaker 1: Minnesota? Minnesota is six you already. That's not a bad. That's not a bad. It's not going to dumb. It's not going mother fucking games.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: The boars just bottling, man, it's not They're not matching up, is the.
Speaker 3: N B A.
Speaker 10: I feel I think you sell motherfucking streams and smoke that we need, they gonna they need, they're gonna why they're trying.
Speaker 4: To hurry today game?
Speaker 6: That fourth quarter game Denver, Minnesota. Did y'all not see three or four mission costs? Did you not see that you.
Speaker 7: Pay too many miss calls the whole game.
Speaker 6: They tried to make Denver win that goyn win so bad, boy, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I don't knows are in the bonus in the third quarter, so they have the free throw line.
Speaker 2: Like quarter of bonus.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 8: The next quarters in the third, late the third, and early in the fourth, they're in the.
Speaker 6: Watch the last five minutes of that four quarter game, you're gonna find at least four blatant miss calls and one was out of out of bounds ball tip a bout your mom, Mary. We ain't gonna go there. But that's why I like Minnesota and five because they don't give a funk about what.
Speaker 4: The script saying they win.
Speaker 10: You're talking about You're talking about them as a as a whole Minnesota saying the script.
Speaker 4: Yes, the script was for Denver to win that game.
Speaker 10: Bro, who was who's I talked to? But did y'all see the way and looked at uh yeah yeah wave Yeah.
Speaker 3: This ain't didn't tell me that it's different, Bro.
Speaker 7: He don't care if if he can do Katie the way he did KD. He don't care about.
Speaker 1: That's just like he's up to that. Yeah, Hey, but I knew man a different than man.
Speaker 2: Just a real lad nigga. When Draymund talking, he said, man, you're the only nigga trying to be tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting money, get tough nigga given the man a playing to be tough.
Speaker 10: Ch Randolph, Yeah, I'm with the bullies. Bully the bully told became that bullies get Bully.
Speaker 2: One from there for show. But that would have been the difference with that though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I will say what niggas not realizing that Indiana and Boston series is gonna be closer than niggas and I think Indy Adam might God.
Speaker 4: Damn be ball that's going that's going to say.
Speaker 3: But see why why why are y'all energy different on that side?
Speaker 4: Because he got to bland ass teams. They're telling you.
Speaker 7: Because Boston hasn't shown me nothing.
Speaker 3: And they even metched Boston ain't ship.
Speaker 9: Have not done much, but they haven't been challenged exactly.
Speaker 1: I think gonna be their first challenge and them the wrong motherfuckers to be challenged againstcause their motherfuckers just be running in shot some young niggas underground.
Speaker 2: They could have been no fight. Nigga be running in shoe.
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 3: Get new five running?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I know you said they shouldn't need the white man for but without him, bro.
Speaker 1: Listening, if you don't been around me a long time, you know I changed my motherfucking mind. Every week they need that big white boy.
Speaker 3: Which version.
Speaker 7: They don't need Field and then got a better bench to because TJ.
Speaker 1: That white Now that's the what when we're talking about the white warm the team, that's the type of white.
Speaker 2: Boy you want on your team.
Speaker 7: That's a scrappy white be talking playing.
Speaker 3: You need a white man to get you the promise.
Speaker 5: Agree, J.
Speaker 3: I'm saying I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I know you lean your glasses.
Speaker 3: I would I would just agree sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yet no smoke, brother, I agree.
Speaker 3: I got punched some. I got that cataract right now.
Speaker 11: If the Celtics, if the Celtics and Dallas make it to the finals, who got the better duo between Tatum and j Brown? Jaylen Brown as a Kyrie, I ain't gonna do no.
Speaker 3: Apathetically speaking, I don't go that man. Hey, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What one minute we at Greg and I got Greg. I can see.
Speaker 7: Fourteen twenty four, keep.
Speaker 2: It in they need this be why I won't. Yeah, I see what.
Speaker 3: You heard what he said last episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't understand why y'all be doing it.
Speaker 2: Like now they're gonna see I he would again see what they talking about.
Speaker 3: Not that that's gonna happen.
Speaker 10: But to answer your question, I'm definitely I'm definitely go with Carrie.
Speaker 7: And for sure.
Speaker 1: I talked a lot of ship that nigga Luca is for real. And the reason because a coverle week ago I said Kyrie better than Luca and look and the reason why I'm coming back to retract that situation. I still think Kyrie like one on one HELI thro that nigga Luca controls a motherfucking game. He just shoot that big when he wont to, he does shoot too much, but goddamn.
Speaker 3: Right, he make you play his pace. I love, I love I love that, like speed up for what.
Speaker 2: Ship go over there, nigga, and when it's trying to speed up.
Speaker 3: This a little bit, s g.
Speaker 1: A nigga that is not your fucking fault. You is a motherfucking dog. Your dog that cheated out your MVP and your team cheated you out this series.
Speaker 4: All that ship who did that.
Speaker 3: Okay, see that's it's important. Cash out of bark no Bike.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, great season.
Speaker 4: They need to get it big in the off season.
Speaker 7: Man, you gotta grow up.
Speaker 5: Brother, man like you saying this?
Speaker 1: You saying this, and we're old enough to say, we don't seen this before.
Speaker 3: Talk about the break some ship up.
Speaker 7: Up, get it gone first of all, ain't nobody can get it for real?
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 10: We've seen this, we've seen this movie before. And okay, see, thank you. That's all I'm saying. This is the this is what. This is the sequel.
Speaker 1: Yes, part two, Nigga Part two return my favorite cartoon.
Speaker 3: Did you like the first one? Obviously we were legend there, we know that.
Speaker 10: But I'm saying what you pissed off on the second one, the.
Speaker 2: New the newest one, the last one that came up three years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see what that's a move?
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you for saying that.
Speaker 2: You saying that three that I don't want to see. I don't want to see. Move on, move us move.
Speaker 1: I used to love Lion King. You're right, we watched Liney King in real time. I was really a child and Lion King. Yeah, so I was old enough.
Speaker 2: I had a taping off.
Speaker 10: But even our parents, like you as a parent, now you went to that new one. I took my I'm all excited, baby, this is our daddy grew up. I ain't grow up like that.
Speaker 2: The class that you.
Speaker 10: Know what I'm saying that even parents back then was in thoroughly in tune to.
Speaker 5: The that move fast, Donald's get all the cups on that ship.
Speaker 3: Every goddamn toys.
Speaker 2: What we see the Celtis and places going.
Speaker 6: I see siss, I see him going back and forth with the places.
Speaker 3: What's what's the young had the Regie Miller caliber?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tyrese Haliburn, but he'll be popping ship like.
Speaker 7: He played his way to when he playing.
Speaker 4: Time only at home only.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? He controlled the game seven.
Speaker 7: He's a great player.
Speaker 4: That's the one game he proved me wrong on that state.
Speaker 3: That's all he needs to prove it wrong.
Speaker 9: And he turned it back up in the playoffs. He was some ship second.
Speaker 2: Yeah he just he just have his body.
Speaker 3: He was, but you know he was. Did he get most approved play this year?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 3: But but you know he was. This his first lost oar year, like Nigga partied Nigga last year.
Speaker 2: So last year this week, that weekend.
Speaker 1: He was able to still be working out studying film that he took a whole weekend.
Speaker 10: Oh he PARTIEDA was drinking every day outstart week.
Speaker 3: You know it's gonna be jet h.
Speaker 2: They're saying J. J.
Speaker 1: Reddick is the potential leading candidate for the lak Ahead coach job. Man, do nobody want see no young ass nigga coach.
Speaker 7: We said that though the Irony podcast.
Speaker 3: If they watched you know Brian is not.
Speaker 7: He ain't slick bro like he do ship like loud.
Speaker 3: They watched The Broken Place.
Speaker 4: I do not like that.
Speaker 3: They know we already knew this ship.
Speaker 4: Just just like him going to that Cleveland game.
Speaker 6: Oh boyfriend end up over there with his ad too down the Minchell definitely reports coming out that he's recruiting down that team.
Speaker 2: I don't get we don't like it or not, like, Bro, you ain't playing another Lebron. I don't think about man, I want to rig it.
Speaker 4: Gonna forwar with thinking about my No, he's not. He's doing what he's supposed to.
Speaker 10: Side four five niggas like, can you imagine how much ship Uncle Shay gonna be talking?
Speaker 5: Got You don't got enough money to sign him.
Speaker 7: Fur years and for him and is a free agent. Right take pic.
Speaker 2: Bro, gonna tell the nigga.
Speaker 1: Look, Bro, I don't know what they're gonna put on them papers my nigga. Whatever you miss and come to the house that shaid you straight and nigga get what Get your new shoe.
Speaker 2: At niked.
Speaker 3: What who.
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You will be the first nigga to leave with too much?
Speaker 3: How much the three stripes? Really?
Speaker 2: You can wear your day and Nikes in the same game.
Speaker 3: What's better two for one and one for two?
Speaker 2: You can really do that for me?
Speaker 3: Lebron all right? So you yeah, I'm gonna be donking, all right, you be you be broun.
Speaker 2: What they talking about?
Speaker 3: Pain? Huh?
Speaker 2: What they talking about pain?
Speaker 1: I mean you know, I just you got my address, don't you same one? From whatever you shot on that pull up. I'm gonna give you a black bag. You just get the hell on? What if they see it's gonna be It's gonna be like an equipment bag. It's gonna be a Nike bag with some shoes in it. Same guess what, No, there ain't no regular Knikes though, I'm thinking about give me your shoe at Nike.
Speaker 3: Really they know what I'm saying. I'm saying they've been telling me a lot of lies.
Speaker 2: Who are they? Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're talking. You're talking to the nigga right now.
Speaker 7: I'm trying a whisper.
Speaker 2: But you're in the man. Nigga.
Speaker 1: Fuck them, funk them in that front off from Rob Perlinka a fuck Jenny Boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and nigga, get what tell me much?
Speaker 1: She wants you to note in the form Hey, this is your boy talking to you. So then you know what I mean. But I for what you're doing too.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you. I've been looking at you. Spider right, Spider Web.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, hey, Spider Man folk. Guess who playing the Spider Man? Guess who produced me? You nigga winning Hollywood. I can't do the ship if you stay in Cleveland. You gotta come out he now.
Speaker 3: So you're saying shoot extra in the movie.
Speaker 1: Hey, and I start, Hey, get what I'm ready to God, damn, chill out. This is your team, you know, he.
Speaker 2: Ads offt of hell, you're lying.
Speaker 1: We have I lied to you one time. It's gonna be my last year when after after we win this ring this year. If you're coming, you coming, Do you.
Speaker 10: Know what I'm saying? Coach in Colorado, We're coming, nigga by rings.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: It's your team, You bring whoever you want to bring it. My money gonna be free.
Speaker 3: That's what you need to know.
Speaker 2: Right now. Yeah, just like that, I ain't taking to clutch groups for nobody. Next thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's how real niggas need to start making deals.
Speaker 3: Cause you know, Domin gonna be a little nervous.
Speaker 2: Keep everybody out the meeting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it'll make it'll probably make a lot more things in all sports go a lot smoother if they just keep it nigga and let niggas handle what niggas got.
Speaker 2: How many fine women you see in Cleveland at.
Speaker 10: The game, and I'm from here, nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really don't be that much.
Speaker 3: Hey, what the niggas drum line say? See the Hunters from Webb up here got going on over there.
Speaker 1: Drum line, the goddamn Lakers.
Speaker 2: They're looking at Sam Counsel too as a coach.
Speaker 7: I need to get Sam a shot man.
Speaker 2: Sam, you gotta let's be real, nig.
Speaker 3: But Sam, you see what was doing the workouts? Yeah, shoot fire, run back, miss go back. Sam sl is one of the and from Baltimore too.
Speaker 2: For real, I did not know that.
Speaker 4: I did say went and ring.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was a young nigga.
Speaker 10: He had a he had a His role on the Houston team was his. If it's not if he wasn't on that team, I don't know, Bro.
Speaker 1: He was young, but still look the oldest on that team. Because I thought he was a veteran, I was like, damn o g going oh gee, I smoked, but said, that is a nigga second year in the league.
Speaker 10: I said, you don't want I met him one time we played against his son. Hey you basketball, They must have like a week off.
Speaker 2: Cool nigga cool. I can say, oh him, we talked ship.
Speaker 1: But nigga nigga know it's all You could be a cool lad nigga, but you know what, nigga ain't for that. But to down point, you ain't no handsome nigga.
Speaker 3: He do need a shot though he's been for a long time. He's been on a lot of teams.
Speaker 7: You feel Handy a shot too. Man, Phil Handy, the Lakers.
Speaker 9: Coach, some of the one that got now assisted the nigga whill be doing all the dribbling.
Speaker 3: The nigga, the great hair. I gotta disagree, because you go ahead.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you on that team now doing? Who need to give you a shot?
Speaker 7: What's need to give him a shot?
Speaker 3: But I see what you mean. Though your players coach, your players coach. He's gonna get more out of it.
Speaker 2: But he should have.
Speaker 1: God damn told darbar Ham get the funk out of way.
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 1: Y'all are Oh, Malik Monk approaching free agency, expected to command up to twenty five million.
Speaker 4: That's it he deserves.
Speaker 2: That's a year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a year.
Speaker 1: Say he's looking at the Sixers, Thunder Magic and Pistons potentially go to the Thumber.
Speaker 3: Six Thunder or the Sixers Magic?
Speaker 4: Why not? The Magic?
Speaker 7: Magic would be cold to anna.
Speaker 2: He's a boring team.
Speaker 3: But it's on him though, No, he don't even know. Now you want to win?
Speaker 9: Follow team poopoo chixers right, don't go to Detroit, Damn oh no, not, damn boy.
Speaker 1: Brandon Ingram particially can be trained out of New Orleans. Pelicans not willing to offer Ingram a match contract four year, two andy eight million. The fuck you think you will, Chelsea Clinton clar What can you see.
Speaker 2: Brandon Ingram going?
Speaker 5: I see him staying its same place with Brandon James Dollar China Ship.
Speaker 9: Why he's gonna too many too many wings, bro, they have way too many wings.
Speaker 3: Y'all consider him a wing. He more like a hybrid in a four.
Speaker 7: He's a three.
Speaker 2: You know he would be good at four.
Speaker 5: He might as well come to the Hawks. I heard that Hawks.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, he would do you gonna do here? I'm saying, But what.
Speaker 7: He should be in the East, for sure. He should not be in the West.
Speaker 3: The West a little too much for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's always been in the West.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why, speaking of being a little bit too much for somebody, Caitlyn Clark in the in the NFF would start.
Speaker 3: Off the beating up.
Speaker 2: Through the ring.
Speaker 7: They had the number one pick for a reason.
Speaker 2: They what you thought you do?
Speaker 3: Hey man? They beat up Lebron and Cleveland.
Speaker 1: His first year, they showing your mother ass, but you got a commercial, but you got a private.
Speaker 3: It's times when she didn't got the ball.
Speaker 2: They said, they said, they like, God.
Speaker 3: Have you seen one like just like a cord I've seen a couple of clips. I said, man, I know she.
Speaker 2: Ain't been shipp on prize picks.
Speaker 3: See hooping No m hmm.
Speaker 4: Compared to what she's not hooping like she was.
Speaker 5: Of course they triple team four games in.
Speaker 1: Might be tired, horrible takes shut up and then when we called ship we do takes shout out to the NFL legend keeping it. Nigga Award goes to Antonio Brown, he has filed for bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: You lying God, that don't hold on me. I don't mean he broke though he doing the same thing. No what Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Every hopefully, hopefully he is playing the game like it's supposed to be played.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Because you know the percentages of niggas that as soon as they get downe with playing.
Speaker 3: But I hope not though, because A.
Speaker 6: B seventy percent brow a B were getting that bag. I can't go seventy percent now, I believe though you be knowing where to be knowing. We got some comments Osh said, should have live stream the Sunday game too low budget ass niggas.
Speaker 3: Kevin gartenig boys, damn he put Kevin Garden that boys after its aggressive.
Speaker 4: That's from the heart Stars from the real.
Speaker 3: Budget ass.
Speaker 2: Fuck that nigga.
Speaker 3: Peep damn e b T.
Speaker 1: The boy said, he Erica find his motherfucker on that live she did something to me. I know she know how to mow some grass.
Speaker 3: To the see that's a different meaning though.
Speaker 2: Hey what that means? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's freaking analyst. Chamo said, that freaking ass nigga.
Speaker 5: Said, transition that what.
Speaker 1: That freak ass nigga said, and introduced the whole game to the freaking ship first Reggie and now now get that man some help. Shout out to Broken Play this ship fire.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, my dog.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Chamo said, y'all gotta get ball Dad on the show. Yeah, we got to.
Speaker 3: Man walked up to me the other day. He said, get me on your show if you want some truth.
Speaker 13: Nigga. Way they walked away, okay, said Lavis said, Nigga really did only get the opt for.
Speaker 10: Broken Play real checks you boy.
Speaker 2: See, we don't walk around bragging about that ship.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate rodrink Smaller said, as a female, I'm here for the niggas now. I know this your show, but shut the funk up, niggas. Let Lou and Ball. Well them damn.
Speaker 3: Shorts. I stay corrected the baby baby you ring, and I am.
Speaker 2: That nigga registering the shorts and jo he wants some cowboys.
Speaker 4: I put the cowboy jeans on every Mother episode.
Speaker 6: I'm done with the short because look, when I think I got some shorts on that fit, I get to sitting down and fucking.
Speaker 4: Erica Dutchess looking at my Prentice ship that I'm done. Ain't nothing, Duchess.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, the views is up coming up, the love is up.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: It's fun lighting you niggas turn your head when that ship and Ball and then they George no intendant, Yeah that nigga, George thirty two ninety five.
Speaker 2: I said, where's the let's get freaking merchant, Marcel.
Speaker 5: We're working on it.
Speaker 3: That nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga said, I never come in on videos, but we need two or three of these a week.
Speaker 2: I was fucking with Cam and Mason until this came out.
Speaker 3: That's the third time that's said.
Speaker 4: They're saying that you consecutively.
Speaker 1: Now, damn oh, they're talking about the one V one. Mac Hendrick said, Freaky Saal gonna do lou bad.
Speaker 14: Why they putting a freaking that's a you, nigga, freaking sales I said you was a freaking as n Give you a freaking sal name.
Speaker 2: Just starting to stick. Freaking si.
Speaker 8: I'm saying that I saw the uh hpm honey pack. Marcella's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was the laptop reboot.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a good one. The small films, y'all gotta respond to this. Why is Lewi and Reggie talking like they would be able to stop Lebron on the football field if Luke can make it in the NFL, I promised all the hoopers they name could make it. Reggie talking like he's still in the league or something.
Speaker 4: Who said, we said we're gonna stop Lebron on the football field.
Speaker 10: I said, I would much rather check Lebron up and down the ninety foot.
Speaker 3: Court then have to try to tackle Lamarin.
Speaker 4: No, I don't you do that, bro. I don't talk ship to the coming.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, and Nia we're missing ship in him.
Speaker 4: Addressful.
Speaker 3: They don't have to say nothing.
Speaker 4: Almost and this is my o G.
Speaker 10: Nigga's some respect on them when you're talking to the nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga laid it to the league for a motherfucking reason.
Speaker 3: The reasons you got an Oakley visor. Push the ass niggas.
Speaker 4: I can show you the apparel boxes. I can show you. Man, Come on, man, you you go crazy. I don't do that.
Speaker 10: You don't have to my nigga, my O g and and and you know what, you pull up, you pull up to broke and play nigga.
Speaker 3: You won't be one me.
Speaker 1: Best mo film thirty one forty four. Were sending you an invitation.
Speaker 3: That could be marsh It's Marshan and I'm gonna talk to myself. That all was drunk.
Speaker 2: You know there's a comedy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying on life. I flight October twelfth, thirteenth fourteenth, I was drunk. I drank in excess.
Speaker 4: I'm drunk right now.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I don't have to get tested.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy name, Capo po te sixty nine thirty and sixty nine thirty nine. I thought more sale goddamn us a name when I saw that sixty nine.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 3: But he had to big acctulate. We don't know. He got one of the pages.
Speaker 8: Who said once Jersey no one be sixty nine, never single digit numbers.
Speaker 2: I where the one we won.
Speaker 8: Man, Yeah, I'm with it, bro. They asking for I don't go down to go to the field man, have ball be the quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Let me know I'm with him.
Speaker 2: Because summer I don't want to report on baseball.
Speaker 1: We can do that ship that ship one day after the finals over with you, y'all niggas some.
Speaker 3: Time to drain, Yeah, because I got if I get clear, I get clear. Probably about about two months.
Speaker 4: We gotta go.
Speaker 3: You really want this smoke, bro?
Speaker 2: So out of ten out of ten a ten? How many k catches you think more or less?
Speaker 4: Or make it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 3: Maybe a Tuesday, it'd be like yeah, and with thirty and then is that what his fringe area?
Speaker 5: Red zon forty damn forty.
Speaker 2: Yards, y'all.
Speaker 6: Twenty five five twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 10: So if you do forty and then he ain't gonna make it wraps twenty five. He ain't got no condition. I can already.
Speaker 5: See East sweating all the time.
Speaker 3: It's pork chop season y and I don't even need pork.
Speaker 2: Damn say less.
Speaker 8: I'm getting about leave five.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna fi.
Speaker 4: Remember that's the hell of a day.
Speaker 5: Hell of the day.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have We're gonna have some little food, some little drink on the side.
Speaker 1: We're gonna beat you. We're gonna treat this ship like the super Bowl, said Capo. Season nine says Hends down, this is the best damn sports community show on YouTube.
Speaker 4: That's what's up appreciated.
Speaker 1: But or next line, that's I underline it and what we love the most is y'all keep.
Speaker 4: Been nigga ouse.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's our whole since we started our rebranded stage.
Speaker 2: Because that different vision for the show.
Speaker 10: What what what was like like when when he like how you brought Donovan Mitchell to the table you spoke that ship to me? How that what was the what sold you? What was the what was the initial selling point?
Speaker 1: Oh what in the beginning that was like, man, we could be right up there with Steven a smell man if you you just gotta start.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop saying nigga, stop cursing. Well suit. So you see in the first episode that well suit Jackie.
Speaker 10: But like I said, when I see my episode and you know the intro and you suit right, what was.
Speaker 3: It dress day or something?
Speaker 5: But this was something and one.
Speaker 1: Day everybody else try to start winning suits too. When they did that ship, oh that was a shout out. When if they got them to do that, dumb ass player, I said, oh, yeah this.
Speaker 3: You looked around and you said we don't look good at a unit.
Speaker 1: I said, we looked. I said, no, wrong player. Then he came to me like, man, we just got to get we gotta get some You gotta get some players on the show, get some big names on the show.
Speaker 2: Like who you thinking?
Speaker 1: Nigga said, you know the office aligneman who played for the Buffalo Bills. I said, I started naming them all. He was like, yeah, yeah, he's on the practice squad.
Speaker 10: So you so now you're saying you just want anybody on this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So that was strip too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not like that. I've been on the PRINCI so it's.
Speaker 4: Disrespect count.
Speaker 10: But you can't be a you can't be a non skilled position on practice squad and get a and get an invite. What we're gonna talk about, Yeah, because because oh I'm gonna do ship on practice I know that much and do a goddamn thing.
Speaker 1: And this was the last and final strike when the nigga just thought, man, you're be getting here late. We waiting on you man ship. I said, oh, nigga, you think this is one of these? I said, look then, what we're gonna do. We're gonna keep a nigga moving forward.
Speaker 2: Reggie came along. Reggie. Reggie tried to be professionally at first.
Speaker 4: Try That's where I tried. You can tell.
Speaker 3: When he's special, he get to enunciating his words.
Speaker 2: So then when you came around.
Speaker 1: Like like ready, professional you nigg and I was in the middle.
Speaker 3: So he said, I'm all nigga.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 2: But see then we were still straight, like everybody played their role.
Speaker 1: When we had the first live and we figured out Marcelle was a freak ass.
Speaker 3: Now everybody got everybody.
Speaker 2: Now everybody got a roll in this ship.
Speaker 1: This This is how it was like when when the Boston Subjects was set up and they had one though was gonna kill Coproona?
Speaker 12: But he just that was message.
Speaker 2: It was like, well cool, but like, what what is it into?
Speaker 1: Because we vibe diner without Marsell, but Marcello throw our vibe off.
Speaker 2: We gotta figure out what we gotta fuck this nigga into.
Speaker 3: We gotta we gotta make we gotta make it. We gotta make him feel more comfortable.
Speaker 2: But I think I think he got a little too company.
Speaker 1: Had that last live when he stood up on that stage looking for the horse and start doing this, he.
Speaker 2: Said, nigga, that mine by knockolos.
Speaker 1: When I tried to start, said, Chill said, he said, nigga, these mine by knockings.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna keep a nigga. What I'm gonna say, Bro, sit.
Speaker 3: Down, No, we we I remembers light wrong. I saw you from a distance. I gave your air dapt see what he said?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know how? You know how you dapped me back.
Speaker 2: Hey what I'm gonna tell you this?
Speaker 16: You know what I but if you ever overdose on the motherfucking honeys up, don't think I'm coming to your funeral and saying.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he was a good I can't believe. I'm like, I knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: He did it to himself, he did it for him.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna see him, boys ship in this in this funeral and.
Speaker 2: Like we didn't all see because you we're gonna stop. No, but he told her.
Speaker 1: I grat I said, Bro, just throw away that nigga.
Speaker 2: That nigga popped my motherfucker head.
Speaker 1: He said, Hey, I don't tell you what the fuck you don't.
Speaker 2: Don't ever touch this bag. He got a black bad I thought he had a barbercue.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he got that Ray Ray Charles One.
Speaker 1: I tell you it wasn't nothing but a hundred passing blue stoes in that whole game.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: What I said, bro, what the fuck you're doing? I said, you gotta stop it. I ain't gotta that motherfucker so fat.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you say now, I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 1: They said, one thing I want to offer the show ship, it's half visual.
Speaker 2: Have visual guys.
Speaker 1: Have split screen views, sometimes one on one sail, one on nail, and one on Loop and one on dumb, just a different perspective of the show. Sometimes, keep doing your thing, fellas. Whenever y'all in the n C hit me up, Bits Barber, Repper, Carolina Blue Man, we appreciate.
Speaker 2: I forgot what you just said. But man, man, let's.
Speaker 1: Get some pride pigs. We get the funk up out of there.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, let me.
Speaker 2: And it's a hazy wed.
Speaker 1: Don't make it no betters, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he don't really know. We know not.
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying that's a different hand region and you wearing yours life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this's me.
Speaker 2: Parts.
Speaker 1: But bro, I'm telling he in a sex coat.
Speaker 2: People watching that ship gonna black.
Speaker 12: Let's do that ship.
Speaker 2: They know you want to know.
Speaker 15: You have.
Speaker 1: Then shout out the good day sense man, the camels, don't shout them out. Let's do these prize pick what last week? We ain't do good? I know we ain't do good at the last either. Shout out the live stream. I asked that nigga around. I said, bro, what you think about the live stream? He was like, y'all got something? You was like the first one y'all was talking about the game. It cent y'all just had a part.
Speaker 9: And when he said, I thought of all life is right there and joining it to hookah something.
Speaker 4: Oh we.
Speaker 2: Nigga the hookah for the women. He take the hookah in his mother off.
Speaker 3: I for I knew I foresaw it. I told y'all that was gonna happen.
Speaker 7: No, I ain't nothing cute about it. That's cute for you.
Speaker 2: When you hog, I want people to see.
Speaker 1: You got Then what that nigga was, we're gonna shoot the live stream commercial.
Speaker 2: Our next live stream commercial. We're gonna show that nigga in. If you do this, you get kick back.
Speaker 3: You can put Yeah, we can put the eggs on the Yeah family for that nigga. Man, I mean head survey says that ain't it get that hookah to the women.
Speaker 1: Women shout out, said, shout out the dawn and thank y'all came up with some good game.
Speaker 2: The women enjoyed it. The hot seat ship.
Speaker 3: They couldn't wait to getting on that hot seat.
Speaker 2: Look, it was.
Speaker 7: Starting to get hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I knew I had got drunk when I told him they win a thousand Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I started looking. I said, I was gonna make up.
Speaker 3: A question me. She said, look y'all doing it like that said, speaking for himself.
Speaker 1: They would the one that thousand dollars would have had to take everything about.
Speaker 3: That bitch that night, I had a good time. Man, give me.
Speaker 4: Over nine points account. I ain't got I ain't got nothing on that ship.
Speaker 13: You ain't got no more say why y'all.
Speaker 3: Freaky Sall is like he's underratedly funny man, Like it's just a little ship don't help.
Speaker 2: How many episodes we done did?
Speaker 9: Like what we're in the thirties right, well, forty six plus ten from that?
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think out of the forty six, I don't put any forty entries on my personal account.
Speaker 2: Which I'm not tripped. Keep going, But for this nigga Monk said to say this personal.
Speaker 1: Niggas many times I'm looking at your rocket as many time you.
Speaker 2: Don't made me lose?
Speaker 5: Whoa, I got the best record here you do, but you still got nine losses? How many ways?
Speaker 2: Fifteen?
Speaker 5: What's the next amount? Highest amount?
Speaker 2: Me? Fourteen?
Speaker 5: I mean lost with you got fourteen?
Speaker 3: I just started this. Don't put me in there.
Speaker 5: I'm betting ten dollars. Oh yeah, they lying, Bro, I.
Speaker 2: Be God, damn, I'm trying to make us win.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I use my camera, Thank you, thank you, Martill.
Speaker 5: I'm being ten to twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, what you got? They got wet?
Speaker 4: Figure out?
Speaker 1: Women in here spending more money than you, motherfucking niggas.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm looking for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. That's better than ten.
Speaker 5: She got more money in her couch, yeah right out?
Speaker 1: Man give her a mic man, give her a microphone that they be saying they.
Speaker 3: Can't hear man. They said they want the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want hot I will tell you this, It don't matter how event with her baggage clothes, she still got six appears.
Speaker 2: Some women can't do that.
Speaker 4: That's real.
Speaker 2: Your head be bagging in the mother phone.
Speaker 7: I doubled down on that. After the last time.
Speaker 2: I saw I forged. Damn I found out my uncle.
Speaker 1: I was like, pull your pants over, little man. She can't do sag ain't pull your pants up.
Speaker 10: Still got her sex appeal. So many girls wearing it for the wrong reason because it ain't nothing to appeal.
Speaker 5: Oh oh.
Speaker 4: So yeah, keeping it? You said you got corporate.
Speaker 3: For over nine and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, over nine and a half point?
Speaker 11: Yeah, God, give me Jason Tatum over thirty nine points and rebounds.
Speaker 8: Yeah long, yeah, give me Dereka Hanby pra A twenty nine and a half Los Angeles sparks over how many twenty nine and a half points, rebounds and assists?
Speaker 12: What's the name again?
Speaker 5: Her name is Dereka Hamby Blue.
Speaker 2: And oh give me h.
Speaker 3: H you got.
Speaker 2: Give me dunks Obie Topping.
Speaker 3: What if I younger from a patient? You know you give he'd be ready a hond on what who? What names have already used?
Speaker 11: Jason Tatum our horse for Obie Topping and Derek A Hamby.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: This is forga.
Speaker 10: I'm going haller Burton used Halliburton, haller Burton more than eighteen and a half point.
Speaker 12: I already had that queued up.
Speaker 3: Are you already said.
Speaker 17: I had put it in a couple of Well I didn't put it in, but.
Speaker 3: That's your pick.
Speaker 2: Mm hm oh what you say?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm saying, then you take that pick. That's your pick.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, all right, this is what.
Speaker 3: The niggas I know. Oh, it's just for the Indiana Boston.
Speaker 5: You can go w NBA tonight.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go Derek White less than sixteen.
Speaker 2: Hours, sixteen and hair what points.
Speaker 11: Opra p alright, how many? That's that's six right there. So LOUI you can do the insurance.
Speaker 3: I just let me. I just did three picks. Never mind, man, no another pick I did.
Speaker 6: Pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of them got the same pig.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they just gonna go in on the Halliburn.
Speaker 3: Nobody take that put holiday and I'm gonna go with my hall of Burton.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's seven though.
Speaker 3: I put haller Burn more than more points, more than eighteen insurance?
Speaker 5: Do doing insurance with the taco?
Speaker 4: Yeah? With jay Len Brown.
Speaker 11: Kind of put this all right, So who you got event you got Drew Holiday?
Speaker 12: Yes, you sat over?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I'm over for Halliburton eighteen and a half, eighteen and a half.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what's yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah? More? And then she took the Drew Holliday.
Speaker 7: I had the hall.
Speaker 10: About it, so okay, So then okay, take the Halliburton, you take the Halliburton. I'm gonna do uh, I'm gonna take Derrick White under sixteen and a half.
Speaker 3: Less as ye like that.
Speaker 2: We're back the moon real heavy in here today.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: We got to gold in the building. Man, we got Clarissa's shields in this.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Ahead the quote, the growth quote, you gotta pronounce it like that. The champions here, your votes like.
Speaker 18: Make it like at the w quote.
Speaker 12: Oh you sound good, that's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: So what's that acronym for the greatest woman.
Speaker 12: Of all time?
Speaker 2: Are you doing that for the viewers?
Speaker 12: I already know.
Speaker 10: What you go to one elementary school graduation. I want to tell me how to read his stuff. I'm getting it for the viewers.
Speaker 2: Now, you're right, you from Flint, Like, what got you in the fight?
Speaker 18: Honestly, I didn't want to be a fighter. I wanted to take up after my dad. And he was talking about how he was struggling and how he was going through stuff, and he said if he would have stuck to what he was passionate about, he wanted to went to prison. So I used to ask all this question like what why or whatever? So I was like, what was you passionate about? But when I asked him that, well, he was passionate about whatever he said I was gonna do.
Speaker 12: If you would have said a drug dealer, I'd be a drug.
Speaker 2: Dealer, yeah, but passionate with the ship.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 18: But he said boxing, and I was like fighting people and he was like yeah. But my dad never wanted me to box. He told me since I was a little girl, he always told me I was too pretty to box and I was way skinnier back then. So my dad was like, when I asked him, could have sign me up a boxing He told me no.
Speaker 2: Man, once you got it, you fel you fell in love. At soon as you got.
Speaker 12: In I was a natural bond fighter, really good at it.
Speaker 1: But before that was you fighting like in the in the neighborhoods and stuff.
Speaker 12: I had with the little ass in the street.
Speaker 18: I honestly, my sister, my mom, and my brother tell you that I'm a better street fighter than boxer. Like I think I picked up boxing and just it made me feel good, gave me confidence. Uh you know, just help me in so many areas of my life, you know. But before then, I mean free fighting, It's just so easy.
Speaker 3: What's your go to move in the street? Fight? Boy?
Speaker 18: You just grabbed with the grab him with the left, punch him with the right. If I grab your hair, sir.
Speaker 1: Whatever you whatever, you could grab you like a mama. Whatever you grab first.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not gonna We know. I have hit somebody with a brick. But the dude was big.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, the dude was big.
Speaker 12: But I only have to do that one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think I bet you did. You got it.
Speaker 12: It's my sister, though.
Speaker 18: My sister get into so much stuff, like like my younger sister used to and man, she was arguing with this dude. She called me and said that he hear her. I just went over there and had to break in my back pocket and my jeans.
Speaker 12: He didn't know I had it.
Speaker 2: See little son probably do that because she knows. She calling. Yeah, you got the right bitch, because you got to even.
Speaker 3: Write a bitch me outside right now?
Speaker 2: Can't handle this ship? Yeah, sister for real? So look who would be your like dream like?
Speaker 1: Because you know, like when boxes come out, they have people walk them out, Like I could see like six in red walking you out of glory.
Speaker 12: You wouldn't like say it's a red GLORIALA no GLORIALA cool? What I mean?
Speaker 2: What's your go to song? Then? What's your favorite song? Right now?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 12: I guess right now I'm looking at my phone, probably just downloaded.
Speaker 3: Want that boy? No?
Speaker 12: Like for for a walkouf song? Like I need fifty cent to walk me out before I die?
Speaker 2: What song though?
Speaker 12: What I get money?
Speaker 5: That's a classic.
Speaker 3: You remember Floyd used to have fifty walk them out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I would love happens and walk me out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I ain't know what I'm I'm a real boxer.
Speaker 18: Yeah, because Floyd and fifty words super cool artist not knowing how to read stuff.
Speaker 3: Happened, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 19: In a coloring book. Nigga, Hey, what.
Speaker 2: So you say fifty I get money?
Speaker 12: Yeah, and like right now like that Kendrick Lamar not like us.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 1: It's right now, sixty nigga, sixty nine. Gun listen, we can say that the ship the whole way to the ring. He ain't even gotta do the first part.
Speaker 18: It's just that part when he'd be like sometimes sometimes you gotta pop up show nigga there.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: And what made you give out that challenge? Like one hundred thousand? Somebody could be like, I believe me. I could tell you confident, but god damn, these.
Speaker 18: Fans is crazy. That's where that's where it came from. I wish to box, I make millions to box, so one hundred thousand like that, like I swear to got my chains undred dollars. But bless them. But they don't get that.
Speaker 12: If they lose, right Like, no, you're just ship. You lose, you walk awad with zero. Good job for coming.
Speaker 18: But no, a dude I started off with like the fans is crazy because okay, I just got this. I've been a start for a long time. I won the Olympics twice.
Speaker 12: Its really not bragging. It's just the truth.
Speaker 18: Like thirteen times world okay, three time undisputed world champ, I'm the most accomplished boxer in the history of box You had.
Speaker 2: Drums, you said we could have hit the fucking drumas because.
Speaker 18: Just like for a woman to beat this great at boxing, it's kind of kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you look up the growing up?
Speaker 12: I looked up to it's weird. I look at the Williams.
Speaker 18: Growing up, boxing wasn't mainstream, like women's boxing get in mainstream now. But before I want those two gold medals.
Speaker 12: You couldn't really catch no woman fighting on TV.
Speaker 3: You don't think it was it was it was the white lady.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Christy Martin.
Speaker 17: Yeh, Krasty Martin was fighting on the undercart of Mike Tyson.
Speaker 18: And she didn't go in there and get all bloody, take all these shots and and maybe not a check out and maybe not. But she was not no good boxer man. And that's not being no hater. But people don't want to talk about, like how racism really exists in our sport. You would have had a black girl out there whooping ass, but she all bloody and stuff.
Speaker 12: Nobody would have knew.
Speaker 18: About her, they probably wouldn't even give her give a black girl like me and on the undercard of Mike Tyson, like come on, you know who don King she fought against stripped a ballerinas yet no, real, I don't want to do that. But when you talk about boxing, you know Laila Ali, you know Christy Martin, y'all know me, Me and Saint John.
Speaker 12: I don't the porn star.
Speaker 2: Now you might be talking my language. What's what's the other name?
Speaker 3: And Wolf?
Speaker 4: And no her other that's the other name is ann Wolf?
Speaker 3: Me and St. John.
Speaker 8: I don't know you'll talk about me man, I don't.
Speaker 12: Only I never know nobody.
Speaker 2: Else name I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't watch celebrity point, I watch amateur. I keep my ship. I like im running to the porn stars I watch.
Speaker 3: I think she went by me and Saint John on that both this is this is out of sight.
Speaker 1: But so look tell me this, like what you think about like do you think showmanship plays a lot into it too?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: And when I say showmanship, like like basically selling yourself outside the ring?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when did you notice that part of it?
Speaker 12: You know what it was? Strange?
Speaker 18: I probably had about one hundred thousand followers on Instagram.
Speaker 12: I had.
Speaker 18: I was already world champ. I was undisputed at the time, my first undisputed champion, and I remember I was going to the fights, you know, Canelo fights, Wilder fights. I remember like one of my fans, she you could tell she was a fan, but she was scared as hell of me.
Speaker 12: And I was like, what you're scared of? She was like, cuse, you know up on.
Speaker 18: TV or yelling, you're screaming, you look you look bigger, you look meaner. I was like, oh, that's just TV, but they don't know that. So that when I decided to change up my image on fart, like as far as in what I shared on my platform, because I have my own fans who love and just.
Speaker 12: Follow me whatever I do, They're going to follow.
Speaker 1: And then showing your personality outside of that, like you you know what I mean, you.
Speaker 4: Know what's going on?
Speaker 2: You talking like your fans will be like, oh damn.
Speaker 12: Right. So I had to do that.
Speaker 18: But when you give like I had, I had gave Showtime the responsibility of promoting me and marketing me in Showtime when they was posting stuff, Oh you know black girl Flint Water Crisis, she was raped when she was younger, she was sexually abused, he got bullied, and I mean, they really painting me off to be like, I'm a woman who hate men in our box because I want to hurt people in I possibly want to hurt men like I'm just a fighter.
Speaker 12: I'm an angry black woman.
Speaker 18: That's a version of creed Hell exactly.
Speaker 12: But it wasn't true.
Speaker 3: But but but to what she's saying, that's what they do though. They do that.
Speaker 10: They do that to sell that narrative so they can get some quick dollars in the pocket.
Speaker 2: But now she got she got them, and we.
Speaker 10: Gotta think we gotta thank god for social media okey, because now we got control.
Speaker 3: Yep, we control the narrative.
Speaker 12: I'm like, I'm like my own newscast. Like I know, you promote what.
Speaker 2: You want to promote and say what you want to sell on your man.
Speaker 18: I don't not share stuff that they listen. They always trying to collaborate. If it's a certain video that I ain't collaborating on that.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the show time boxing whatever the showtime.
Speaker 18: I mean even now you got ESPN, ESPN ring side ESPN w H. I mean, you got a lot of stuff, and they just want you to just put it on your platform because that's what they want to people talk about it.
Speaker 2: They want your fans to come.
Speaker 18: So they're but I'm like, nah, I don't even want my fan talking about that because that because that's just silly. But I do do some stuff. They be like, yeah, I ain't even about to share that with all my fans. I'll probably leave it over here on YouTube or lead. It's over here on Twitter, but I ain't about to take it to my Instagram ward where you know, I got almost a million followers, and like some true fans who follow everything I like, I ain't bring bringing that negativity up over here.
Speaker 1: And then they be the comment and like Ratio like you know what I'm saying, you got true supporters. They liking whatever you They might not even watch what you're gonna say it, they like it before they watch it. So like you got true fans. What you think about, like how the w NBA you watch w NBA.
Speaker 12: I watch it now, Angel Rees and Kymen Clark.
Speaker 1: So that's how like I asked that because I feel like the comparison of like women Boxing and WNBA like it's making that leap, like it's coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Well, people rather watch y'all for real.
Speaker 18: No, it all goes into the It all goes into the hard work of you know what I'm saying. But right now, any girl I talk to, I tell all.
Speaker 12: Of them, build your brand, Like.
Speaker 18: Don't let nobody else build your brand. You build your brand, like what do you want to stand for? What you want to represent? And I ain't gonna lie as much as I don't like Jake Paul him coming from YouTube with a million subscribers and then coming and doing what he did in boxing ship, I'm almost I'm at sixty thousand subscribers right now on YouTube because I'm like, he's telling me he's making a bag off of that. He making a bag off the boxing fights he made. He making a bag just posting videos about what he doing. They coming and shooting him for free, but he gonna make money off the other side that everybody touch yea.
Speaker 2: Before the fight exactly.
Speaker 10: He's streaming. He's streaming the press conference, all that him and Mike Tyson. You got to go to his page, all that showtime and all the mother ones you gotta.
Speaker 4: Come stepped into streaming. Are you streaming now? Like live streaming?
Speaker 6: Don't they got the platforms the way you stream your everyday life and that type ship Twitch?
Speaker 12: No, I'm not.
Speaker 18: I'm not familiar with Twitch yet, but I'm on I'm on YouTube making some money up. I just made two thousand and one month off YouTube, just.
Speaker 1: Just showing, like will you show like you spawn and stuff sometimes or not even spawn or just I don't live.
Speaker 18: Hit the bag, talk about stuff that's going on, like you'll know if y'all seeing it. Recently, I have a little beef for Tank. I have a little beef for Ryan Garcia.
Speaker 12: I really want to be niggas Amo breathing a fucking baby.
Speaker 4: Get a superhero something like that, a super baby.
Speaker 12: Superhero, but use the word breathe. Are we in a slave day?
Speaker 18: But I was like, I think I text him back, and I think I wrote him back and said, you need help.
Speaker 12: I couldn't even think of nothing.
Speaker 2: Else to say, but let me, is he your type? Like not your type?
Speaker 18: Like well, my well my type of my.
Speaker 3: Shout tony.
Speaker 1: I think that you don't even want to answer now, you.
Speaker 18: Know, when it comes to like dating, we don't talk much about beta males and alpha males.
Speaker 12: And I'm an alpha female. So Ryan is a beta male even if let's say hypothetically I wasn't in a relationship.
Speaker 2: You're too soft.
Speaker 18: And you know, knock his ass around. I need an alpha male somebody like.
Speaker 10: You talk to talk about you, but you could.
Speaker 1: Beat it, but you could beat some alfuls.
Speaker 18: No, I agree, but it's about like I can tell a better age shut up talking and be quiet and shut up, and the beta just shut the up, my man, don't do that on each other, like.
Speaker 2: Having that that ain't just a beta, that's a bit.
Speaker 9: I got a question real quick, speaking on you know, the situation, the Ryan situation, Like you know, we all know that people like pull gimmicks and stuff when they're trying to promote a fight or they're trying to promote something.
Speaker 7: But when is like when is it? What's the line?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 7: What is what's going too far?
Speaker 12: I don't think these.
Speaker 18: Boxing niggas got a line, honestly, And I said that for the males.
Speaker 12: I think the women don't go as far as the guys.
Speaker 18: These guys talk about each other, wives, kids, religion, like these guys is going low.
Speaker 2: And then at the end of the fight they dap up you a good fight. All that make it the off me.
Speaker 18: Is I think sportsmanship just kind of comes in us when you're a fighter. Some of us just got sportsmanship in this no matter what said, what happened, and I block out so much sh that said to me and be like, I don't care about what you said. Just know when I get in here, I'm I'm whooping your ass.
Speaker 10: Anyway, Like, do you think some some of it is obviously to promote the fight? You feel they're building up this few, So do you think they kind of like I.
Speaker 12: Think I think any girls talking ship to me as cap all of them laughing at admitted by none of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I saw you.
Speaker 10: It was like I said, I'm a analyst and I've seen y'all at the fight.
Speaker 18: You and yeah, yeah, yeah, what about listen? I told her, you know, if she come to fifty four, she caught me out, you know what I'm saying. And I'm not against the fight with her because she can't beat me, you know what I'm saying. Like, I respect what she's done, you know, I respect that she thinks she's great, you know, But it's definitely levels to this ship. And I ain't trying to say that she ain't she some trash because I was.
Speaker 12: Cool with her.
Speaker 18: I like how she boxed, But we're talking about somebody who's spar and then ask me after they get done a sparing, how did I do? Because I can tell you how you did and what you need to fix. I don't have to have nobody watch me and ask them how did I do? After sparing?
Speaker 1: So it's like she looking at it like when you're when your idols will come, your rivals.
Speaker 2: She looking at you here.
Speaker 18: She you know, when I talked about like I talked about like the colorism of boxing, people like, oh, I've been racing to it because she's black and I'm black, but I'm dark black, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm dark skinned, and she what they call the ideal African American.
Speaker 12: So when they when when she.
Speaker 18: Became understood it, she thought that they supposed to erase all the all the all the ship that I did, and they supposed to put her on a pedestal like I ain't done this ship and been here. And so she got to smell herself a little bit and a lot of shit backfire, like she tested positive for PDS.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you can't do that. Why they do that at at leasta?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but.
Speaker 18: Still with that, I you know, it was like you know what she you know, your your innocence of proven guilty, and she did have PDS in her system. She was suspended for six months to a year and couldn't and couldn't fight, and now she's about to have her return whenever the fuck it is. But I'm just saying not to say like she thought she had the complexion to get everything, that she a shortcut exactly when it's like it's not no shortcut, like.
Speaker 2: You did it your way by keeping it, nigga, like you like you real.
Speaker 12: With kept it real, kept. But no, I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 18: They have this thing where like the dark skinned girl is ugly, but the light skinned girl is cute.
Speaker 2: But you find his hell too, trust me, I know this.
Speaker 10: Yeah, But in the boxing community, like don't matter complexion, right, I think.
Speaker 3: Y'all I think, do y'all ever forget that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, y'all fight, but y'all do y'all forget y'all said y'all got sex appeal?
Speaker 12: Of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Not all of them don't do that.
Speaker 12: You're right, some of them don't. Yep, he's not wrong.
Speaker 3: What not me some other female?
Speaker 12: When you when you think my girl got a little one and.
Speaker 3: Two her and Alicia?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but we gotta go back to the nineties exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying right now.
Speaker 2: And in person you better in person?
Speaker 3: Make up?
Speaker 2: Yeah I would, but she's better in person. If y'all man, y'all, but.
Speaker 1: You get.
Speaker 12: Eaten?
Speaker 2: Can you go ahead and then come back?
Speaker 9: I got a question, so back to you know, the back for between you and Alicia. What a lot of people think that if two people want to fight each other, it just that just can't happen.
Speaker 12: It's really, it's really that simple it is.
Speaker 9: But talk talk about how those fights don't happen, and talk about like being the A side and being the B side and wi fights don't happen when people think they should.
Speaker 18: Well, I will say that first it takes two fighters who really want to fight each other. A lot of times it don't be two people like like, let's be honest, it be like.
Speaker 12: On the internet. I want to fight you. I want to fight you. I want to fight you, but then behind the scenes.
Speaker 18: Oh, I want to get a tune up. I want to fight this person first. I want to I want to work on this and work on that. I ain't even good enough yet, but I'm gonna talk my shit and keep my name connected to where right so when it gets time for us to fight at least I know, like, I got some fans and shit, but I don't really want to fight that person right now. But when you're on internet, everybody between it, Oh, I want to whoop your ass. I want to fight you and I fuck you up and you talking to somebody like myself who I've been undisputed at fifty four, undisputed twice at sixty and I've been world CHAMPI at one sixty eight.
Speaker 12: So I've been fifty four sixty sixty eight.
Speaker 2: That's people don't understand. I'm a big junking too.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We like to train.
Speaker 10: Like you said, right now, you're going but go up right, So you're good, I mean, but not really up.
Speaker 3: But this is your walk around waight.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So what what type of discipline do it take to really get in a box and shape man like mentally?
Speaker 6: Give uself a rundown? Of a typical workout day of training day.
Speaker 18: So let's say I'm going down a fifty four. Fifty four is the lowest I've been, and I walk around at one seventy five eight, but I'm in a that's what twenty one pounds eight ten week camp thirty. I'm going down to fifty four one eight to.
Speaker 12: One thifty four.
Speaker 18: I think that's twenty six thirty six, twenty six, twenty six pounds.
Speaker 12: So I'm saying, let's start the day off right. Breakfast. Everybody think breakfast is the biggest meal. When it ain't.
Speaker 18: You need to be eating you some not just no eggs, but egg whites take out you get the yolk out of there, Yes, get the get the yolk out of there. Now we're talking about some okay, So what you're gonna seizon the eggs with everybody love, They seized and sought they salt, They pepper ship. We got him a land sauce, a little bit of it with some pepper. Can't get no cheese, no onions, all the fans and ship.
Speaker 12: No, Well, you gotta put the water in there. The sauce head ain't no butter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, but I'm saying.
Speaker 18: When dairy and cheese is off, don't even think about it. So then let's say you eat that right boon. Now it's nine o'clock in the morning, you gotta go run. I'm running six seven mobs daily outside, going down to that weight every other day. So that's the first somebody rest that you ain't even got there yet. So look, we got the breakfast.
Speaker 3: This is our training. He uh, this is part of but that's the training.
Speaker 7: Keep running it down training.
Speaker 12: Okay, here we go. So we got your six mile run. See, after six month run, you think the workout and stuff is over with.
Speaker 18: Now you got strength conditioning two hours later, so you run that nine you get done running about ten, ten thirty. Then you got twelve one o'clock where you.
Speaker 12: Got strength conditioning.
Speaker 18: That's weights squats because you got to keep everything even though you losing weight.
Speaker 12: You gotta stay strong in this ship. So boom. So then after that six o'clock at night, six to eight sixty nine, you got boxing.
Speaker 18: So what is boxing sist of sporring, hitting the bag, hitting the paths with your coach, working on certain ships, jumping.
Speaker 12: Rope, you know what I'm saying. So that's a jaguharre.
Speaker 2: It's like this, Huh, you ain't saying nothing about lunch.
Speaker 12: Did I Did I get that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: See, the the lunch come after the strength condition lunch. Yeah, So for lunch, you gotta do your salmon. Matter of fact, whatever meat you want, just grill.
Speaker 18: It ain't no, ain't no fried chicken and that stuff.
Speaker 12: And it's airfrin is.
Speaker 3: It's okay. Once someone this air frin is all right.
Speaker 12: But I'm gonna go ahead and grill or bake my food.
Speaker 18: So I got me some salmon, I'm gonna do me six ounces of vegetables, spinach, broccoli, whatever, spiratus, four ounces of.
Speaker 1: Rice and white rice matter.
Speaker 18: I do white because said it's not really a big difference between caldigy wise is healthier.
Speaker 3: It's really that soy sauce be baking us out though.
Speaker 12: Brown rice is the grain rice?
Speaker 5: Black rice.
Speaker 3: Ahead.
Speaker 18: No, So then that after you've done that. I just meant I just mentioned three workouts. Oh that's three workouts in the day.
Speaker 10: I see, And you ain't picked up the punching. She picked no gloves up yet at nighttime, So.
Speaker 12: We say pick up gloves.
Speaker 8: What I means at nighttime, I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, folks think that the boxing training is picking gloves up.
Speaker 3: She from what you started up with six six thirty six am.
Speaker 12: Ye six, Well at six am I thirty year right then.
Speaker 3: She ain't get the gloves onto six pm. Yeah, God damn.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie to tell you. I was thinking them six cel miles, that's gonna be all right. I did that today, right then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing a lot of one.
Speaker 18: Well, that's what I've been thinking about. If you can do all that and then still go to the gym and train, what the fuck is twenty minutes fighting?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 12: You are you?
Speaker 18: I don't gotta do one thing. I'm usually doing three things in the day. If you're telling you all I got to do, you're just getting there and do what I'm.
Speaker 12: Been practicing to do.
Speaker 18: I ain't got the run, I ain't got to live waste, I ain't got to do no squad, I ain't got to do no push up, no crunches.
Speaker 12: Just get in here and let my hands go. It's not an easy night to me.
Speaker 4: How you deal with that adrenaline though, the adrenaline.
Speaker 6: Part, because you know that that's another aspect that ain't gonna happen in practice.
Speaker 4: And sh I.
Speaker 12: Literally love what I do.
Speaker 18: When I get on them lights and I'm in the back room getting ready, coach be telling me corress and sit down.
Speaker 12: I'll be up back there dancing.
Speaker 18: I be laughing like I done finally got here because I'm about to whoop this whole ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have.
Speaker 3: To beat sometimes? Like say, say, you you know.
Speaker 10: It's saying to the fourth round, right, and you gotta like you don't want to like let it all out even though it looks like you might knock out or you gotta preserve it or not.
Speaker 18: Really women's boxing, man like just that two minutes suck. The men fight three minute rounds and we gotta fight too.
Speaker 2: You want you want the whole You want that instru minute.
Speaker 18: Yeah, if they gave me three rounds for what they gave me three minutes for him around, I have so many more knockouts I'll be I'll be hurting these girls.
Speaker 2: And that that minute that you don't get that saving.
Speaker 3: That a lot of lies.
Speaker 2: Who was that last fight? We were watching it?
Speaker 3: No disrespe you know.
Speaker 18: Boy, you know what when it when it comes to that Devin Haney fight people like they're so illiterate, and I just have to say this, Yes, Ryan woo Devon's ass.
Speaker 12: Yes he did. He was gonna do throw that hook. He let the hook, but the hook would not have been that powerful without the pd s.
Speaker 18: It may have hit him, but it wouldn't have shook him like that. I mean, any I don't know if y'all follow me. I already told everybody, and this I told everybody. I said, Devon is about to beat the ship out of Ryan. You had I let everybody know.
Speaker 12: Man, if y'all, y'all is crazy to bet again.
Speaker 3: Like I thought, he yeah, So if he passed all.
Speaker 18: If he if he passed the system, which is crazy because how could it be in her to not be in there whatever, But if he passed that, then he's innocent. Then that left was and then I left was pretty power right. But as of right now, he's still dirty.
Speaker 7: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 9: If you test before a fight and you pass certain tests, why after the fact does it come out.
Speaker 12: You know what? Without a testing? I do by the testing.
Speaker 18: And I was getting ready to fight against the girl and she tested positive the day of the week. The week of the fight, Hannah Gabriel, No, I tell Vada, I'm signing with y'all so I don't ever have to experience that.
Speaker 12: I should never be in the ring with a drug cheap.
Speaker 18: So if they take we take about a test, it takes three days to come back with your results. Three So I don't even understand why they tested them the day before the fight or like the day of the way and.
Speaker 12: Then the day of the fight.
Speaker 18: That that makes no sense because it's like there was als come back after. If y'all test them a week out, if they clean, they fight, I'm not if I have to get in the ring with somebody who's a drug sheeat, then why am I using the body testing for?
Speaker 12: It doesn't make It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 18: But when I seen that, I said, yeah, it looked like, you know, Devin might have some kind of lawsuit because you gotta pay for bout of testing. It actually comes out of your purse, so you're paying for the body testing.
Speaker 12: It's to protect you. He should never been in there with Ryan if he tested positive. So that's what kind of.
Speaker 3: Now personally like is it?
Speaker 10: I guess with that, it's like they I feel like me personally, I think they're gonna do it with those tests and like that so close, because one they ain't trying to lose no money, you know, by not letting them fight.
Speaker 18: Oh no, you don't play me like that.
Speaker 3: That's where that dirty stuff come in behind the scenes.
Speaker 18: It they need to have a backup opponent. We got back upon it all my opponents.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 18: Okay, you mess up, the fans still gonna come because they're really coming to see me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm giving you a ship.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 18: So at the end of the day, no, I ain't got to get in there when with no drug sheet. And if I ever do get in there with a drug sheet, she better be counting her damn days.
Speaker 3: After that, she gonna it's gonna take a lot of drugs.
Speaker 18: Yeah about like probably gonna take about sixteen of them. That's why I was saying, I don't really care a last you're doing.
Speaker 12: She can't beat me straight up.
Speaker 2: You can have cut on that. What made you try?
Speaker 12: Oh lord?
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just said my last fight in Saudi Arabia I won.
Speaker 12: I'm two on one in m m A.
Speaker 18: I believe I should be three and oh but I lost a split decision in my second fight.
Speaker 12: Just want my third fight.
Speaker 18: But man, I just hate for a person or another woman and feel like somebody scared of her. Like May girl was talking like, oh, boxers could never come to mm A.
Speaker 3: We will beat all.
Speaker 18: They all ass like a regular average Joe mm A fighter could come over to boxing and beat you in boxing. And I just was like, huh, like nah, this ain't that Like I was a Helia.
Speaker 12: Street fighter and you know.
Speaker 2: How somebody.
Speaker 3: I felt, I'm here.
Speaker 12: Look it up a man.
Speaker 18: They asked her would she fight me in boxing because I wanted to smoke while her in box she knocked out Chris Cideboard with her hands bop first round, knocked her out. Fuck the kicks on the knee. She hit her up, gave her the hands. So when she gave Chris Cyborg the hands, everybody was like ship. She didn't give Coloresta Shells the hands. Hold the funk up. So I caught her out for a fight, and they asked her up in her press conference when she fight against me, She said that tell Clarica.
Speaker 12: To come to my water, and I choked the funk out of her. No, don't talk about her like that, No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm saying the voice No, I.
Speaker 12: Don't know how some of these girls in the sports voices deep.
Speaker 18: But loved them, loved them for that whatever.
Speaker 12: But she said she had choked the she out of me.
Speaker 18: So when she said that you don't even know like you you gotta really be into something, you know what I'm saying, Like you got to actually when you give your whole life to a sport, to boxing, and you hear somebody say that they are basically make everything that you work for, Like, okay, yeah, you're a boxer, but I could just beat you so easy and it made it made my skin hot. Have you ever read the Bible and anybody fire in your bones? I said, Oh, she done pissed me off so bad. And I said, she said if I if I come to her world? And I said, see, she never come over the box and the fight against me, but she don't know me.
Speaker 2: I'm coming over there. Yeah, I'm on the way because I'm finish.
Speaker 3: Send your e t A.
Speaker 10: If Floyd had kind of made kind of come through, they should learn from.
Speaker 5: Connor McGregor made a lot of money that night.
Speaker 10: After the after the fifth round winded that conditioning different.
Speaker 12: He to five minutes for five rounds for the championships.
Speaker 3: Okay, but no Floyd.
Speaker 12: He wanted to make you look good for the crowd. Floyd could have gotten earlier.
Speaker 2: Give him a little money.
Speaker 3: He always doing that.
Speaker 7: He was going to distance for give money by Floyd.
Speaker 3: He died six round he died.
Speaker 2: So look what that did? That translate to anything with boxing.
Speaker 1: You knew you was in a different sport, so it didn't have nothing to do with with boxing.
Speaker 12: Like I mean, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Training Decision has.
Speaker 18: A bigger brand than women's boxing the MMA does. So when I went to M M A, I knew it would be a big deal. And really no boxes go over to the MMA, especially those to our world champions because.
Speaker 12: It's such a huge risk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: And my first fight, I fought against a brown belt or girl that had nine fights and been doing.
Speaker 12: What is it jud just since she was a kid, and man, that girl.
Speaker 10: Was she was rough that like me, I'm a black belt in taekwond do Wow, Okay, we were.
Speaker 20: Talking about you see how she's looking at you.
Speaker 3: I put this on my daughter. Let God strike me down tonight when I was three.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying she liked a fight. She might just want to.
Speaker 12: What exactly is taekwondo though? Is that when you kick? Or yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I would see so like up until I was fifteen, I would do a lot of torn if you come to my crib back home broke tournament trophies, all right, they really should have no no, no, no, no.
Speaker 12: Long time ago. You know that we like we in the era that.
Speaker 3: You know what we can look up waiting for you too.
Speaker 12: But you said you know you have been around to surch boy.
Speaker 3: So so I was fifteen. I'm thirty two. Now, yeah, you toube wasn't around with your name is long.
Speaker 12: So we're gonna look up, lo young on are gonna taekwond you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. Yeah, the story gonna come up with the footage.
Speaker 2: Him doing about it.
Speaker 3: The footage I can get that from.
Speaker 2: He's telling us.
Speaker 1: Somebody will put in their takwon though, like in the description description, But he ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna see him fighting.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, because rather than look it up, I'm gonna look it up and see what you was working with.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I'll show you well, show you the footage, okay.
Speaker 1: What do you think box could do more to promote women women box? What you think like what would be your like because I know you say, like you said women, y'all have to promote y'allselves, and you say you stress that, But I'm saying, what can they do on their end? What you think they could do better? Who like just boxing in general?
Speaker 10: Like the PBC is Showtime, Like how can they pull more into the women's side of the sport to get.
Speaker 3: More out of it.
Speaker 18: I don't even think it's really up to network no more, because it was up to them, I wouldn't be shit I'm saying. I think that it's really on the fans, like when they come and put their bus and seats and they buy tickets and they uh shout us out and talk about us and we're trending.
Speaker 12: That's what matters.
Speaker 18: I think that that's where it holds the value at because I remember me talking about to show Time, like, you know what, I think it's time for me to fight pepper View.
Speaker 12: You know, I was getting four hundred and fifty k views, just like Adrian Broner was.
Speaker 18: When I when when he was fighting, but they was paying him to two million, three million dollars. I was still getting paid one hundred and fifty k. But I'm like, how he getting paid more than me? We getting the same amount of a bus?
Speaker 2: So and what and what the change? I ain't the word.
Speaker 12: I had it same back then because I couldn't afford it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, I just got this.
Speaker 3: You think taxes was man.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, damn what they can't get you in that ring now for.
Speaker 12: Come on?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 18: Plan they called with one hundred thousand. I ain't up my phone on them. They laughing at them.
Speaker 2: I'm offering that giving it.
Speaker 3: You can't offer what I can offer.
Speaker 12: It's crazy, no, But know what I was saying though.
Speaker 2: About what Adrian Brown?
Speaker 18: No, So I was just like, I think it's not many view and these motherfuckers told me I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't have enough following for that.
Speaker 3: And I said, what y'all get in the same amount of views?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 18: And he got a million followers and I had one hundred and fifty k K back then, And I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 12: You just got to do anything?
Speaker 18: But that was just the way in them not giving me my opportunity to exactly. But then like, look at how the how do y'all discover my proof point? How do y'all discover men other men boxes who are not the best boxers?
Speaker 12: Like, how do y'all discover.
Speaker 3: Them social media?
Speaker 5: They're fighting on the.
Speaker 2: Card bow undercard.
Speaker 12: They fight on an undercard.
Speaker 18: I've never heard of so many boxers until they fought on the undercard of Canelo Terrence Crawford.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we don't even know who they are.
Speaker 1: Then after that you start because sometimes you be like undercard fight better than exactly.
Speaker 18: So they don't give women that opportunity. But when I mentioned it to him, they look at me like I'm crazy. Put me on the undercard of Terrence Crawford, Put me on the undercard of Anthony Joshua Beyond.
Speaker 3: That should be easy work.
Speaker 18: But they don't want to build women's boxing because if they did, they would do the exact same thing that they do for the men.
Speaker 3: That's how I find about Floyd new boxing. The woman kind of like Tank.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 12: I don't know what that love? Just angry.
Speaker 18: He's just mad and maybe I think he did an interview reasons that he's mad because he's short, Well.
Speaker 4: Grow up unchanged, don't change religions and everything.
Speaker 12: He should be, he should be less mad.
Speaker 2: When you ate.
Speaker 3: Think Kyrie was tripping. But we're good now.
Speaker 18: No, I think that Tank has a problem with me picking Pick be a better fighter than him.
Speaker 2: But that's that's like what I know.
Speaker 18: I know that's my opinion. But I guess he's bothered by that. And I've had the same She gonna go, I don't go against him against nobody. Yeah, you went to the Olympics to me, ain't.
Speaker 3: Know what I got out the mud together, like like we were talking about that's.
Speaker 18: Real, and I'm like, you know nothing against Tank, but you don't see the cor putting weight restrictions on motherfuckers when they fight or what is it called the rehydration Ryan?
Speaker 3: Now he whooped, Ryan asked? But Ryan was starving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looked like one of them and Lion can So.
Speaker 3: What what now? Let me ask you this. When the car was over, the pro Core and Tank, right, what why do you give your career to Edge?
Speaker 18: It was like, he's a better boxer and people think that your core can't punch, but he's strong as hell. He's always in shape.
Speaker 10: That last fight he had, I was I'm I'm I ain't like it. I ain't like that ship, that's what.
Speaker 12: But one of his hands missed up, so we don't get no pass with that.
Speaker 3: Roy Jones was with one hand, must have forgot.
Speaker 18: At the end of the day, people got to realize that would you rather him going there trying to fight the dude with both hands knowing that he can't really work one and go in there and lose a close fight like at the end of the day when it matters, like they talking about knockouts and knock people down and at the end of the day, the first thing that comes first when you ask me, what do I want to do for my fight?
Speaker 12: I want to get the W. So he got the W. I listen, he moved a lot, But can we talk about how what the fucking name was Edwin?
Speaker 18: You've been boxing, I don't know how long. If the court running cut the ring off, like where's your boxing? IQ it it's not the core job to make the fight easy for him.
Speaker 12: He had to use what he used and do what he had to do to get the W.
Speaker 18: Now, yeah, he was moving a lot, and like they said that, uh that the fight wasn't that explosive or whatever. Well, mister Edwin, mister knockout puncher, you should be able to cut the fucking ring off.
Speaker 12: He was quick too. He's been box for a long time too, and it was undefeated, so it ain't all along the cord, you know what I'm saying. But I think his next fight, y'all them off so.
Speaker 3: Bad, he's gonna have to show.
Speaker 12: He's gonna show something.
Speaker 4: A big question.
Speaker 6: So are the boring fights the most technically sound fights per se? So like we talked about the court fight, wasn't so entertaining and whatnot.
Speaker 10: Right, it wasn't even a lot of technical But I'm asking, like the crowd about it.
Speaker 4: Not okay, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: What I'm saying is I just felt like it should have been, not that it wasn't because he's very technically sound. I get what you're saying, like sometimes that the technically sound fights can be boring.
Speaker 1: You a bunch of defense, like like like a Floyd versus Floyd counter.
Speaker 18: That's But at the same time, and I always say, this boxing is the hurt business. You want to hurt people. That's what keep the fans coming back wanting to see you fight. He just did not have the ability to do that in that fight because which Everham was messed up, he won't able to do that.
Speaker 12: But should he hit Edward whenever he felt like you need to hit him, and he won most of the rounds.
Speaker 18: It wasn't like Edwin was getting him in the He couldn't get him in the corner, he couldn't land to the body, he couldn't do nothing. And he's talking about some oh she court ran. You knew before you got in the wisher cord rather his hand was alright or not. He wasn't gonna just stand there in front of you the court. He's very defensive minded and he's like strategic, so he's not gonna stand there and let nobody hit him. So you knew before you got in the will him that you're gonna have to cut the ring off to land your shots.
Speaker 12: And he didn't do that. He didn't.
Speaker 18: I think he didn't even have a game plan. But he's like, oh, he's crying about, oh I lost the fight because he was.
Speaker 12: Running whatever, blah blah.
Speaker 18: At the end of the day, he still landed more punchers and he still he still beat you up in that aspect.
Speaker 12: So it's your fault that you lost.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so speaking of you know, the Olympics and you have so much success in the Olympics. Sean Porter once said that his father prevented him from doing any kind of Olympic trials or anything because he didn't want the competition across the world to get an early look at him before he got a turn pro. So my question, a two part question, is how do you think that played into your favor you going to the Olympics and winning the Olympics and then turning pro. And what does parents controlling your boxing career? What is the good and the bad? And that when it comes to parents being super involved.
Speaker 12: I'm actually disappointed to hear that, to hear that.
Speaker 7: That his father prevented him.
Speaker 18: From going on absolutely, because what that's craze. No, I don't agree. I can't. I've never heard that.
Speaker 12: Right now. I'm shocked as hell. That's like my rest and soul.
Speaker 18: But my aunt had a husband and he I had just lost only lost one fighting amateurs, and after I lost that fight, I was pretty upset, and he said, uh, you need to go ahead and give up school or boxing and start spending more time at the house and help him with the house.
Speaker 12: He said, you ain't gonna win the Olympics. No way, That's what he said to me.
Speaker 18: And my only response back to that was, you don't know what the hell I'm gonna do when I get to the Olympics. How you know, like you a fortune teller, ain't nobody no fortune teller. You don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 12: But I feel like you said then, yeah, yeah, you know rest, And.
Speaker 2: So I would say you should have knocked his ass.
Speaker 12: Out, No rest, And so he apologized before he passed, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you went and won the Olympics.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying That just people put their negative thoughts on man that could have whatever you've been listened like, you're right, uh.
Speaker 18: And I was only sixteen, and I felt like that was mentally weak. I wasn't mentally weak, but I'm not. I wasn't strong as mentally as I am now. So I felt like that's maybe not not liking because I was like he looking at no punk ass bitch, because I would have just been like, yeah, you're.
Speaker 12: Right, then I just would have just not did it.
Speaker 2: But from there, I bet you was like you went, you.
Speaker 7: Fought her again and y'all you beat her, right, whoop, Savannah Marslas.
Speaker 3: That's a different type of the type of motivation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it just was like, so to go back to your question, the Olympics.
Speaker 18: Actually, him going to the Olympics, in my opinion, would have gave him the ups in the pros. Why because when you first start your pro career, you fight against people that's in America. You ain't fighting a people from Brazil, Puerto Rico. New England is in New England, no Great Britain.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: You fighting against Americans. But the more experienced you have internationally, it makes you a better fighter. That's why when these girls gonna beat me, I'm like, I don't. I don't seen everything. I don't fought against.
Speaker 4: China around the world.
Speaker 12: Oh you see that he has a stand.
Speaker 3: How many you had.
Speaker 12: Seventy seven, seventy eight.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fighting. That's a lot of fighting.
Speaker 1: And he was talking about one fight you lost seventy and one. But what did he say about the winds though? But That's what I'm saying, Like we gotta start like people like be like, you know, critiquing the wrong stuff. If you're gonna critique me, critique me all the way through. Don't critique me when you see me.
Speaker 3: That that natural.
Speaker 4: To go to the bad ship.
Speaker 2: How you missed that shot? You've been watching NBA?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who you got winning the championship?
Speaker 12: A man, I'm a huge fan of Anthony Edward. That's my dog.
Speaker 21: You got se Come on, yeah, man, man, you always welcome here.
Speaker 2: Man, like a copyright there.
Speaker 4: Career.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know, I just I've been coming up with it.
Speaker 10: Come on, that's to me, that is what we You know, how I feel about my dogs facing the league.
Speaker 3: For you to be the face of boxing, to call the face. Yeah, if you don't mind, Yeah, I got you. You want to finish it.
Speaker 12: While we.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she might get the hell up out of here to get Oh man, man, did you eat without me?
Speaker 12: What in the world is to.
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 1: You're working up me? I gotta eat and we don't hear those old Yeah Flint he ain't Draymond.
Speaker 2: From Flint too.
Speaker 18: About forty Oh yeah, that's like a little fight a little but no, I feel like.
Speaker 4: Period they got the Upper Peninsula. That's a little crazy too.
Speaker 18: Him him going to the Olympics, wuld have helped his career, you think absolutely. Like I said, it's not a style that I haven't seen. It's not a style that I haven't watched, you know what I'm saying. I met something different. Fights like I had a fight. Ooh, I'm don't even look it up, y'all. Y'all gonna look it up anyway. But it was the girl named Lydia Lydia Pool or something. This girl with some motherfucking poland me and that girl rushed me the whole god damn fight I'm talking about. She ain't stopped. I'm talking about. This girl was like a fucking pit bull and she kept coming. She I was trying to box circles around this girl. That bitch kept coming, kept coming, kept coming. Man, we got done with the fight. She had two black eyes. I said, Okay, I did a good one.
Speaker 12: I won you.
Speaker 18: But man, after the fight, I was thoring the motherfucker. I said, I gotta fight tomorrow.
Speaker 2: She earned them black eye like she made she made you give them to No.
Speaker 18: Something was crazy, though, the next day I seen her not a one black eye after the fight.
Speaker 12: She was black. She was black.
Speaker 2: They had different takes.
Speaker 12: Man. The next day I seen in the elevator. Man, this girl and have not a damn scratch on.
Speaker 2: When she said when she saw you, she just looked at me.
Speaker 12: I just was like.
Speaker 15: I wanted to give her another one.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you be talking in the ring?
Speaker 12: It depends like like I really be a different person. I'm not even the same.
Speaker 2: You don't even know who you might be when you're in the fight.
Speaker 3: What Clreenzo, Oh that's your okay?
Speaker 18: And people, you know what this whole trade gender ship going on. I said that, I said that Clarenzo was a boy, but I'm gonna go and say Clarenzo's the girl to make everybody for comfortable. But Crenzo is like that nigga though, And when I get in her, that's who I am.
Speaker 12: And you know, happen to be a woman.
Speaker 18: You always got to be like nice, and you know, gotta be cute, and you got to be politically correct.
Speaker 12: And it's like in the ring, put three.
Speaker 2: Times on that motherfuck yeah yeah go ahead.
Speaker 18: But no, in the ring, I feel like like I get to be my true self.
Speaker 12: I'm always getting told like damn you look mean, Like why you so mean? It's like I'm really just uh.
Speaker 18: My grandma Joanne was very just like Thirdbread, like she don't take no ship from nobody. Mom My grandma's probably about five eleven six feet and she would whoop your ass I'm talking about she she would hereditary. Yeah, my mom my mom got them things too. What the bloodline or something?
Speaker 1: Now there might be a crazy quick when did you stop getting ass whoomen's life from your family members?
Speaker 2: Like because you like at sixteen?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know what, y'all gonna laugh.
Speaker 18: I've only got two whoopens my entire childhood. I believe that one by my dad, one by my aunt. But I was a good kid, though I had an angry issue in all that, but I was a good kid.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, say you said what you call yourself?
Speaker 2: Who Clrenzo?
Speaker 1: You know, take your grown as you talk to it.
Speaker 3: That's your child.
Speaker 8: When you when you walked in here, you said you probably beat us all up, and we all believe you. Who you think to take out first? Looking around him?
Speaker 2: Dad as a sid.
Speaker 3: Question a good know how you get take out first?
Speaker 12: Look at this little one over?
Speaker 7: I got done.
Speaker 18: To be fighting to pull a gun on the wall, not that I'm just looking around like I feel like I feel like sorry doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: So up on this side of the room, like these guys got like some size on them. So I'm looking at you like.
Speaker 7: You can say me, I ain't gonna get offense.
Speaker 12: What that you got?
Speaker 9: You know you can say you can knock me out first looking No, I'm.
Speaker 12: Looking like okay, boom.
Speaker 18: But then it's like he's skinny too. But sometimes skinny guys got like a little power.
Speaker 12: Let me see a muscle.
Speaker 20: Nope, he I'm looking at I'm looking around like you know what this side of the room like these guys here, I gotta have some good defense with gotta hit them to their body because they really strong thing and win out.
Speaker 12: They ask.
Speaker 18: Then over here, excluding the beautiful girl over there, we're gonna exclude.
Speaker 2: This equal.
Speaker 12: Well you know what dout Well she's not. I can look at her like I can tell she'm taking ship.
Speaker 18: She will look at her and tell like her her inner work.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm like up over there out of y'all. It's out of y'all too. I will get first. I ain't gonna like you.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no stam So if I missed that first punch, I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 2: Start doing them hungering technique.
Speaker 10: Come on, come on now, I'd be like my boy, I'd be like the referee, like that one black dude refereing.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 2: He damn never be wanting to.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 4: Do you think any of us could take a punch from you just standing still?
Speaker 3: What? Yeh?
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 1: You can take one, hey, Clireop No, Cressa knocked his head.
Speaker 2: He asked for some ship like that.
Speaker 3: Don't hit him?
Speaker 4: So look how quick you're moving here? The glove is already home boy.
Speaker 2: Look turn telling them what to do?
Speaker 3: What you did this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, take the jagging off. Yeah, and your hat, nigga gonna fly off.
Speaker 2: Us. I'm telling you do not.
Speaker 4: Hey, are you gonna do this for real? Thing?
Speaker 3: That's what he wan't bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right now, I don't make you stop laughing.
Speaker 2: I want this ship to be for no, come on, it's gonna be quick. Oh no, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 3: That's words. Bro. You can't pick your.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, he can take that both. Nigga? What this nigga? Who nigga? You doing this?
Speaker 3: Alright? Alright, we're let's see what we got.
Speaker 2: Don't think about it, don't think about yeah, jee breaks yourself, like get get to put the left foot up.
Speaker 22: Hello, no, no, no, no, you ready get in that load.
Speaker 4: I know they hurt.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh my god, oh my god. Shut down, shut down?
Speaker 4: No hey look take that.
Speaker 2: Hey, look shut down down.
Speaker 4: Niggas, sit down, sit down, I gotta work quarters On, shut down? What's your nickname? Quarters On? Sit down?
Speaker 6: Trying to Lorenzo Corenzo sit down.
Speaker 4: I saw them facial reaction.
Speaker 6: Boy, hey please sit down.
Speaker 3: Hey a little bit, y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, you got oh ship? How you drying?
Speaker 12: And you fail?
Speaker 2: Okay now, but you crawled this ship? Okay? Yeah, nigga had on.
Speaker 3: Cam Newton come off phone, that's locking down camera on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, miss that I mean talking about that, talking about edit that out?
Speaker 3: No say that, but who could say that? You know it took they took them.
Speaker 2: Come on, dad, I didn't take it.
Speaker 4: Graduation clapping off?
Speaker 5: She not out?
Speaker 12: No, No, I was, I was like, ya for really, I ate that ship?
Speaker 2: Paul let me she had fun?
Speaker 3: Want one.
Speaker 12: Man, I was. I was thinking he was gonna stand up next. I about have fun.
Speaker 3: Didn't tell me to.
Speaker 12: Right, I'm like, you gotta close up a little bit.
Speaker 10: While I was able to give them technical stuff because I got told I really did.
Speaker 1: This ship where they can find you at man, shout out your Instagram and especially about your YouTube.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, So I'm at Clarsta Shields everywhere, Clarssa not Clarissa Arressa, c l A R E s s A Shields s h I E L D s. All my stuff got blue check marks. I'm at one hundred, I'm at eight hundred, eighty three thousand on.
Speaker 1: You do this clump news and eighty thousand show you should have a million easier and hey.
Speaker 18: Hey listen, I'm I'm with it, but I just you know, respect the process.
Speaker 12: And then on YouTube, I'm Claressa Shields.
Speaker 2: One, Claressa Shills one.
Speaker 18: But all you gotta put it in course, you know, freaking min it's gonna pop up. I got sixty thousands of craps on there.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta find that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 12: Listen, this girl and it's this girl was rough.
Speaker 2: I want to see that.
Speaker 12: And that's how I know that you know how to fight. She can just like her a little bit like her back all whatever.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 15: Something like fast deal fresh miss live up and take a brass man. I gave him a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah he needed that. He's been sucking up all mony ship. Yeah you should. You should have got one on.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even you wouldn't.
Speaker 12: Even be in here.
Speaker 18: Them them knuckles with her when I put the glove on, like, let's be safe, let's be safe.
Speaker 2: I think he's trying to get fired anyway. He's been looking.
Speaker 3: Put me up to this ship.
Speaker 5: Man on the camera.
Speaker 18: You got cousins and stuff, but you got like you got any girl cousins who know how to fight?
Speaker 12: What damn?
Speaker 2: At least you don't think.
Speaker 18: I about to say, I got I got a honey k for any bitch jacking with me, a honey k.
Speaker 12: You know anybody.
Speaker 6: She's recruiting, I got a honey pull up man.
Speaker 1: I got a cousin, but she she just ain't in shapey.
Speaker 2: She will fight you, though, But.
Speaker 18: How manyund you think last I'm here with that bis that was on the last one.
Speaker 12: I'm going there load on that. But your power and you hit the you hit him in.
Speaker 3: Every body.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you girls and dudes, is over that down.
Speaker 10: When you hear de la hoya boy went that body shot just went took your knee. The same with but not the truth though, that's what I said, Mount Rushmore male boxers, there ain't too many women because it's you and least real.
Speaker 18: Uh no, no, no, when I okay, if you go to female Mount Rushmore, I got myself and Wolf Kater Taylor and Manisrano and okay, oh dang, I gotta replace one of them with Lucia Record.
Speaker 12: But the men am I doing like? Current? Am I doing?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 12: If I'm doing like forever?
Speaker 18: You guys mean I know about Sugar Robinson though, yeah, Like that's that's the king right there, that's the king.
Speaker 12: Then we got of course mahama A leaed to go.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna ad Terrence Crawford on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: And andre Ward people, a lot of people, a lot of people know a lot of people are big, big fans of And I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You know what I love about andre Ward is.
Speaker 18: He could have done so many different things to make himself be bigger, like that went against his morals, and even though it would have been easy for him to do, he never did it. He always stuck to the son of God, never really cursed much, handled his business.
Speaker 12: He didn't care too much about the fame. He just was Andre Warri.
Speaker 18: He trained in the gym, and I remember because when I first came out and I was boxing my first couple of fights, he thought that maybe I was trash talking to like get attention because he didn't really like know me, like he knew me what I got two Olympic gold medals and Olympic pedigree and world championships and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: And remember he put me to the side.
Speaker 18: He said, you know, you ain't gotta be like that if you don't want to, like, if it ain't, you don't do it. And I said, Andre' that's me. I'm like, I'm like He was like, oh, I'm like yeah, Like I.
Speaker 12: Know where he was going.
Speaker 18: But nah, Like like I'm a woman of God too, and I believe in Jesus, but listen, God ain't got me to that point to where I'm like, oh, you slap me, and I'd be like, oh, slap me on the other cheek.
Speaker 12: Now, I haven't made it there yet.
Speaker 18: So even when it comes to conversation like when the girl talking shit to me, like I go and do my research before, I still talk to shit to girls because I'm like, what's gonna.
Speaker 12: Make her real?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 12: Like like like, what's gonna trigger her? And I'd be like, okay, she got a husband that fight, Okay, I who you your husband? Ask? Like I go. I make them where they want to fight me at.
Speaker 18: The press conference because we can get a crack in there.
Speaker 3: You don't say nobody the kids though.
Speaker 12: No, I don't talk about kids and babies.
Speaker 18: I'm good there and I try to sit away from what's the age?
Speaker 4: Thirteen?
Speaker 18: I got beat up by a fourteen year old or sum because my mug an't say thirteen.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, you thirteen? The kids are her cousin videos.
Speaker 4: Twelve a mother twelve breaking your car?
Speaker 12: Yeah, no sixteen they got Draco's.
Speaker 2: Now earlier att Yeah, Atlanta twelve.
Speaker 10: I don't even like go on the land station no more. What them twelve year olds.
Speaker 3: Is what.
Speaker 2: It's starting in middle school now?
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 12: That's nuts.
Speaker 1: They listened the young boy that anti the Minas and all them men.
Speaker 12: Man, listen, bro, I don't care nobody say NBA. Nothing, ain't gonna say nothing. You need therapy.
Speaker 4: You just saw that video.
Speaker 12: Then he needed therapy. Something he needed therapist.
Speaker 6: Like a video just resurfaced of him like that at a hotel similar to surprised.
Speaker 12: I just I just.
Speaker 18: Hate that we got people that be around us and they don't tell us the.
Speaker 12: Truth, Like, tell that motherfucker the truth?
Speaker 1: Could I could? I ask you this and if you don't want to answer, wing, don't put it.
Speaker 2: Like what would you do to Diddy?
Speaker 22: Though?
Speaker 12: Like like, oh, man, man, listen to skill. Who I was talking was talking to your baby the other day? Who I talk to now? I was talking to chaotic cast. He came, he came on my inter chaotic end.
Speaker 18: I said, let's pretend that I'm Cassie you Diddy, And I said, I want you to come and.
Speaker 12: Grab me the way he grabbed her. He was like, I said, yeah, you just come on and come do it. He when he like gave me like a little cook.
Speaker 18: I said, but if he would have grabbed me, man, I was grabbed his asking slim one and god damn flow and the didn't get on top of him and just beat.
Speaker 1: Him down, ass out because he was in the road. Girl, stop that ship.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 18: No, I just I think up on a good note, people are so women learning fighting.
Speaker 2: But at a time like that, but at.
Speaker 12: A time, yeah, it would have it would have.
Speaker 18: The thing is, I think it would have prevented that from happening, because when the man just know that he can't do that, he's not even gonna do it, because not only okay, I ain't gotta beat you in a fist fight, but at least you know I'm gonna fight you back.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna grab a knife, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Grab something, I'm gonna protect my right.
Speaker 18: So people when I when I hear about boxing, they say always for women, that's angry, and.
Speaker 12: And it's and it's not lady like and all that stuff. And it's like women has learning how to protect themselves.
Speaker 18: Became not lady like, or it became bad. It's like I or rather my niece who three, My niece just turned four. I'd rather her come home and say, ain't he I got I got into a fight and I beat the girl up. I don't or I beat the boy up. But I don't want to have my niece because I actually experienced this with my nephew. He Yeah, he came back and he was like four or five. He told me in to a fight, and and the first thing I Askedhi, did you win? And I just just the way he looked and he was like no, And I said, well, it's a.
Speaker 12: Kid fight, So how did you win? Like usually attire something like what happened?
Speaker 18: And he just was like I was, I was scared to fight him back. So I'm like, you didn't even give yourself a ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know what you're capable of.
Speaker 1: And so I put him in the when they get older, Oh yeah, terrors.
Speaker 3: But but they learned.
Speaker 10: Just like you said, just get even fighting a box, give you discipline, just to just to know you, Yeah, just to know that. I'll be telling what the entertainment that we do these jokes jokes, but you know, don't do that because you know.
Speaker 1: But I will say this. I will say this with you coming sit down. It's just showing like you had a conversation. You ain't got upset by nothing. So it's just people are like, no, I'm just saying because people are like if they want to call you angry mad, like you've been chilling talking last, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Just clarssa my dad Clrenzo.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's my job though, Like I get people tell me all the time, like man, you look you look nicer in person, you look pretty in person, and I'd.
Speaker 12: Be like, so I looked the ugly while I was doing my job. They'd be like, what you just look mean?
Speaker 18: And I'll be like, well you can't smile, you know whooping the bitch ass. It's really like that, right, Like I gotta I got like in but.
Speaker 3: Hall night, Come on.
Speaker 2: Ready, somebody, somebody you know what.
Speaker 12: I'm saying, Hallom night, Harlem nice, y'all know what y'all. Let me give me up to day Who is that Mury when they went to prison?
Speaker 6: That like everybody went to prison in harll nice to everybody.
Speaker 2: She's talking about life. Wait, yea yeah, Harlem Night with Dela Rees.
Speaker 12: I did watch that?
Speaker 2: What's your top five comedies all time? Then we're out of here.
Speaker 12: Comedies moving or move?
Speaker 2: It's just like movie because you don't like to laugh.
Speaker 18: About comedy, Nigga, real life out here, Nicka don't want to laugh. You know what I gotta speak about? Like the best comedians Dave Chapelle Love if I was a kid, you know, just the whole show. You like the show and all that.
Speaker 12: Love that Dave Chapelle.
Speaker 18: Uh Ship Kevin Kevin Hart is really funny. Yet Williams naturally just funny. You don't need no script. He just naturally funny. We don't consider him a comedian, but the Rock is funny too.
Speaker 12: And then Monique shout out Monique Queen.
Speaker 18: I always say when she'd be like, my sweet baby, I love if you say that, look at her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I'm gonna knock out a picture. Man, appreciate you coming. Follow Follow the Glop three time. Thank you